View 153,871 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,872th Review now!

Poster: Corey
Date:3/14/2014 4:34:00 PM
Reviewed:AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Subject:A long haul!
Review:I started looking into buying a car back in December 2013 upon doing research I found that Auto star transport was top notch and decided to go with their service. When I called I spoke with George and he was very informative on the information given. I was dealing with private sellers and having to get multiple quotes from a handful of states and George was more than helpful on getting me those quotes.

Fast forward a couple months and I finally found the car I was going to buy. Getting the signed documents from the seller and Auto star was very simple and low stress considering the car was coming from across the US. I never had any doubt about the transport company and the information George gave me was accurate and complete. It took exactly seven days to get the car to my state (as stated) there were no hidden fees or damage to the car as promised.

5/5 is my rating I would recommend them to anyone wanting to ship a vehicle.

Response:Posted by a representative of AutoStar Transport & Logistics on 3/17/2014 5:57:00 PM
From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Corey!!! Everything went absolutely perfect in transporting your vehicle. We had it picked up exactly when it was available and delivered to you quicker than the normal delivery time. If you or anyone you know need a vehicle dispatched please give me a call or send me an email george.prestera@autostartransport.com

Corey gave AutoStar Transport & Logistics a rating of: