View 144,510 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,511th Review now!

Poster:HTrivediThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/18/2010 2:03:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Review:Hi,

Excellent service!!! Jeffrey has given me best quote, and I was bit concern about time/date. These guys are really great on date/time, which is unusual for vehicle transport company. I change pickup address to my office. It was earlier my home, they have done without charging anything. Distance in that address is 14 miles. The drop estimated time was to the point. The said on Saturday afternoon, and it is on that time. I changed the drop location from my office to home, which is 40 miles, and they did not charge me for that. On the other hand, driver come to pick me from my home, because his big truck was not ableto enter our address. I forget the driver name but he was really good one. Excellent!!!

HTrivedi gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: