View 150,749 Reviews on 3,561 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,750th Review now!

Poster:V. Jackson, CPA, MBA
Date:7/24/2009 2:15:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Honest, Flexible & Reliable Company
Review:I have relocated from coast to coast (NY to CA) and long distance several times over the past 10 years. The All American Transport Company is the best auto transport company I have used to date.

My most recent move from Maryland to California was sudden and at the last minute. Peter, the Service Manager I spoke with at the company, made this part of my relocation quite simple. Peter was professional, honest and open - unlike others in the business that feed you a lot of "sweet nothings" and don't delivery as promised.

I was in panic mode as I had to change my original pick up date to an earlier date as I had to fly out to California a few days earlier than originally planned. Surprisingly, Peter was available 24/7. Talk about professional, quick, flexible and round-the-clock service! My car was picked up on time and I was able to get my earlier flight without any hiccups. My car was also delivered on time. Amazing!!

I'm not anticipating another relocation any time soon, but I would definitely use this company again and recommend them to my friends and colleagues!

V. Jackson, CPA, MBA