Home > Reports > Route IL to CA

Average Price

$992

Price Range From $150 to $3300

Review by on 8/17/2016 6:06 PM

Julie Johnston 602-428-6878 - I have yet to take delivery of the car in CA - as I am moving out this weekend. However I must say that so far Julie has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She is considerate, responsive, and see [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIm it's been a pleasure assisting you in your transport. I know you shipped your vehicle out a couple months ago and are arriving to receive ...
Review by on 8/12/2016 11:32 PM

Auto Shipping Group review - Wow! I interviewed a dozen or more transport companies when I needed to ship my daughter's new (2016 Audi) car to her California college from Illinois. For the most part the process involved each com [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Theodore, Where do I even begin! I cannot exp...
Review by on 8/2/2016 8:55 AM

Good Customer Service - I needed my mother's car to be shipped from the Chicago suburbs to the San Francisco Bay Area. The initial person I spoke to was upfront about the quote. He said the price depends on the actual carrie [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271
American Car Transporters Inc.
Review by on 7/12/2016 12:26 PM

Todd Carlisle - Todd was great. He helped me understand the car transport process and promptly placed me with a carrier. Todd only works with highly reputable carriers. Albeit a few days late, the car arrived safe [More]

Mitch Chencin - Jeffrey, it was a pleasure working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We always try to inform consumer and customers of the process. We really do appreciate your 5 star rati...
Review by on 7/12/2016 12:09 PM

Delivered as promised.. - I didn't shop around too much (maybe I could have gotten a better price somewhere else?) as I tend to try to simplify. Called a couple of places - their quote seemed reasonable for a 6 day turnaround [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rohan Thank you so much for giving me such a great revew. It was a pleasure assisting you in the move. I am glad you had the confidence in me...
Review by on 6/27/2016 2:13 AM

Car shipment - Overall service is pretty good. The only downside is the punctuality. It's four days delay for the pick up and 3 and late for the delivery. The custom service is really good. They always give you supp [More]

Michael Strickland - Sorry there wasn't availability on your exact preferred dates but happy to give you the support you needed when you needed it! Thanks for the positive review!
Review by on 6/22/2016 10:41 AM

Transport car service - I called SHIPACAR DIRECT to set up transport around 3 pm and the car was picked up the next morning. I received emails from SHIPACAR asking if I had any problems or questions and also heard from the [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you informed throughout! Thanks for the positive review, Paul!
Review by on 6/17/2016 1:45 PM

Excellent service. - Prompt, worked with our schedule, very polite on the phone. The carrier was excellent, picked up the vehicle in a timely manner and transported it within 24 hrs. He waited for us a good half hour sin [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was quick and flexible for you! Thanks for the great review, Bo!
Viceroy Auto Trans
Review by on 6/10/2016 3:32 PM

Keep your receipts...they lie! - First of all was quoted $595.00 paid $625.00 they lie and I'm telling you make SURE they e-mail you quoted price!! Driver was not reliable on delivery time or date. Trying to coordinate with son in th [More]

John Parker - This review is a Lie in an attempt to get a full refund for the completed order in question. The only reason this review stuck is because Laura Gums Richard provided a receipt to the website host to p...
Review by on 6/3/2016 2:58 PM

Excellent Service - Lance was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, contacted me related to driver pick-up times, and checked/followed-up in timely manner. Highly recommend using Lance as a person to arrange and deliver a [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Steve I want to Thank you so much for the great review. You were a pleasure to work with. I could have not asked for a better customer, I kno...
Review by on 5/19/2016 9:00 AM

Car transport from Illinois to Californi - Overall, as a very positive experience. Felicia as incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Danny the driver was a very nice person. He answered all my questions and kept me updated throughout the transp [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Review by on 5/13/2016 12:26 AM

Worked great - Lecia was great at helping understand how this process works and was upfront about the costs. Easy to reach and prompt in response. The service overall was easy and worked as explained and was very qu [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768
Review by on 5/10/2016 10:20 PM

Only Search For AmeriFreight - The first word that comes to mind is "Fantastic". It can be really difficult to decide who to contact with so much competition. Well let me make it easy for you, contact Lecia Phillips and she will ta [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768
National Auto Shipping
Review by on 5/7/2016 2:51 PM

First Transport - First time using a transport company. Shipped my daughters car to L.A. and everything worked out fine. Price was good compared to others. Would recommend this company to ship and would use them ag [More]

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...
Review by on 5/5/2016 7:34 PM

Car transport from Chicago to Palm Deser - Felicia was incredibly helpful and honest. I really appreciate the fact that she kept me updated of the pickup time and the company that would be transporting my car. Danny the truck driver was incred [More]

Review by on 4/19/2016 7:58 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping - Amerifreight is not like any other company in this business. The company does not send ads like crazy or over-promise anything. I really appreciated Jorge's help. Unlike other agent or companies that [More]

AmeriFreight - AmeriFreight Car Shipping - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525
Smart Talk Transport Inc.
Review by on 4/11/2016 2:04 PM

Satisfaction guaranteed - Once again Jerry and his team knocked out of the park with his responsiveness and expertise my vehicle was picked up within 24 hrs of signing the deal. Jerry was there every step of the way with updat [More]

OSCAR RODRIGUEZ - For same Quality service please contact JerryC. 239-676-6533 Ext 103
Review by on 3/31/2016 10:21 AM

Reasonable price, great service - Used to send car cross country. Quote was best I found by a few hundred. Worked with my time line . Great follow through arranging driver. Driver was on time for pick up and delivery. Would use again. [More]

Mike Cannon - Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext. 2233 Makena, Thank You for the great review it was my pleasure to assist in transporting your vehicle from Illinois to California .We have a dedicated team here to m...
Review by on 3/21/2016 4:36 PM

Everything As Promised - No hassles, met competitive bids and did what they promised. Actually refreshing to see in this day and age. I would use them again for future transport needs. One issue is the adder for credit cards, [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marcelo Turbiner 888-802-8250 Ext. 2244 - Hello Kevin. Thank you so very much for taking the time to issue a 5 Star Review!!! I am glad I was able to arrange transportation of your 2001 Lincoln C...
Review by on 3/18/2016 3:16 PM

Milia - Great job as always. Milia is the best. I will always use her. This is the third time I have used her services and everytime she is professional and keeps me informed. My vehicles always arrive in per [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA - DIRECT 360-214-3671 - CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - I have been with my company since 2004 and love what I do. I will get you the lowest rate possible with one of our preferred carriers. I offer se...
Review by on 3/17/2016 11:30 AM

Hassle-free from Chicago to Oakland - Our first carrier cancelled but Ship A Car Direct promptly found a new one and the car arrived in Oakland on time. The carrier (eagle auto transport) allowed us to pack our trunk and even let us to ke [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it hassle-free! Thanks, Sejal!
Nationwide Transport Services
Review by on 3/16/2016 3:10 PM

Transport ebay purchase from IL to CA - Chris (Nationwide Transport Service) is fantastic! He coordinated the pickup in IL and the delivery in CA without a hitch! My instructions for delivery were followed to a "T" and the service and pri [More]

Jason Foltz - Christopher Kyle / Logistics Consultant / 954-246-3732 / Chris@NationwideTransportServices.com
Review by on 3/16/2016 2:12 PM

Awesome experience - Was a fantastic experience. I called for a quote . Car was picked up within 2 days and delivered on time . Driver and dispatch were great! Everything you could ask for in a car shipping company [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was fantastic! Thanks for the lovely recommendation, Kumar!
Review by on 3/12/2016 2:47 AM

Great Service - Everything went well with the shipment of my car! Customer Service was top notch, the driver was thorough and reliable and overall I was provided an excellent service. Thanks so much for everything! [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it went well! Thanks for the top notch review!
Review by on 3/1/2016 1:42 PM

Trustworthy Company! - This was my first time shipping a car. I shipped a car from Chicago to San Diego. To be honest I was really nervous about shipping because there seem to be a lot of bad experiences that people have wi [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it honest! Thanks for the wonderful review, Judy!
Review by on 2/23/2016 4:45 PM

Excellent experience - I have shipped my car a few times across the country in the past, so I had an idea of how the process works. I requested a few quotes from several transport brokers. Ultimately, I selected Ship A Car [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and smooth for you! Thanks for the lovely review!
Review by on 2/12/2016 5:28 PM

Overall Quality - I was nervous to ship my car across the country considering that it is a new car and I am still paying for it! However, the people at ship a car direct are great! They are personable, timely, and very [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you well-informed, Amalia! Thanks for the amazing review!
Review by on 2/8/2016 1:27 PM

Communication - The communication could have been better. When first given a quote, then not hearing anything for a few days, so then I call back, leave a message and then never hear back. Call again to hear what's g [More]

Michael Strickland - Sorry that it took a little extra time to confirm a carrier for you. Glad it worked out safely in the end!
Review by on 1/31/2016 6:30 PM

Good experience - It was the first time I moved a car from one state to another. Generally the experience was good. Pickup was one day earlier than we discussed in the beginning but it wasn't a problem for me. And Deli [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive review, Dmitry! Yes that's true, cash on delivery is industry standard. Sometimes we can find a carrier who will accept a credit card payment in advance, but that can affect pr...
Review by on 1/27/2016 5:27 PM

Nice customer service. - I have contacted a lot of companies that are willing to transport my car. Graham is the most efficient person and even the pick up date was delayed. My car was delivered safe.

Review by on 1/26/2016 2:44 PM

Experience with Ship a Car Direct - I was really impressed with the overall level of service and follow from Ship a Car Direct all throughout the process. I really appreciated their level of engagement during my research, start of serv [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to stay in touch throughout, Luis! Thanks for the wonderful recommendation!
Review by on 1/25/2016 1:37 PM

Cross country haul - Graham Turner from Ameri Freight was great. He provided several shipping options and explained the process step by step. Everything went as he described it. Would definitely use again and recommend hi [More]

Review by on 1/15/2016 11:38 PM

Auto Transport - From our first contact, Greg continually kept me informed about what I could expect. When the first company did not honor their commitment, he immediately terminated their services and within a day l [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jeanne...Thank you for your review of our companies service. I enjoyed working with you and your Nephew. Our ENCLOSED CARRIER'S offer ...
DIY Transport Inc.
Review by on 1/8/2016 10:28 AM

Lifesaver! - Last minute request because a preious broker failed to meet my pick up deadline. Danielle worked quickly and diligently to find me a carrier. You could tell she went the extra mile by how quickly she [More]

joseph - PJ , It was our pleasure to be able to come through at the last moment for you . We appreciate your feedback and look forward to transporting your car again .
Review by on 1/6/2016 1:15 PM

Shipping automobile - Services provided were prompt and excellent. The highest compliment I can offer is that I will use AutoStar when my vehicle will be shipped back to Illinois in April.

Mike Cannon - From Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 Ext 2241 . Thank you Allan for taking the time to write this great review. Your vehicle was picked up quickly after becoming available and transportation was very fast. L...
Review by on 12/22/2015 6:56 PM

I had a really great experience - This was my first time getting my car transported to a different state. Tom was very knowledgeable, helpful and prompt throughout the whole process. I was told that it would take a week to get my car [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad your first time was a great one! Thanks for the excellent review, Sarah!
Review by on 12/21/2015 2:37 PM

Ship A Car Direct - Not the cheapest, not the most expensive, but we went with them because of their superior customer service. They were in communication with us throughout about what would be needed, what to expect, a [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to stay in touch throughout! Thank you for the positive feedback, John!
Review by on 12/16/2015 10:25 PM

Satisfaction - Ship A Car Direct did a very good job of shipping my car. Scott was very clear on all his communication and was informative and clear with all instructions. They do a very professional job.

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it clear for you! Thanks for the great five star review!
Review by on 12/15/2015 2:34 PM

Auto Transport from Midwest to West Coas - Emily at Ship a Car was very helpful as this was the first time I have had to ship a car using a transport company. She stayed in constant contact throughout the process, the price was fair, and the [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive review, Dennis! Glad to keep it safe and timely!
Review by on 12/11/2015 10:44 AM

Excellent, Informative, prompt experienc - Greg knows the industry very well and outlined all of the factors that helped me make the right decision. Price was competitive. My schedule was tight, and they fit it perfectly. Trucker was assign [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Ryan ...I enjoyed working with you. Thank you for the GREAT review of our companies service. You are appreciated. Greg
Review by on 11/17/2015 9:05 AM

Reliable service - Carrier was professional and reliable. They were very accommodating and flexible with my schedule. Graham was very helpful in lining up transportation options and explained the process well since it w [More]

Review by on 11/17/2015 2:06 AM

Tom Was Fantastic; Would Use Again Ship - I had a very good experience working with Tom and using Ship A Car Direct from mid-October to mid-November 2015. Here is a record of my experience and why I would use them again: - My car: 2015 Lex [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to be helpful and prudent! Thanks for the honest feedback, Leon!
Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC
Review by on 11/13/2015 11:40 AM

Good first time experience - When I sent the inquiry for car shipping quotes I felt bombarded by high-pressure salespeople. Jason simply sent an email quote and answered the phone promptly when I called. Unlike others I had calle [More]

Jason - Juna mae, Thank you for trusting Galaxy Auto Shipping to haul your vehicle to WV. We truly appreciate your business. For customers looking to ship a vehicle please contact jason@galaxyautoshipping.com...
Review by on 11/10/2015 12:32 PM

shipping review - This shipping experience was great and easy. All efforts were made to accommodate my tight schedule. The drivers were flexible and had my car ready for delivery upon my arrival in San Diego. Successfu [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was easy, John! Thanks so much for the great review!
Review by on 11/8/2015 8:40 PM

Ship a Car Direct is the Way to Go - This is the second time I use Ship a Car Direct and it is the best way to ship a car that I have found. This is a service where reliability is hard to find but this service finds reliable carriers an [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great recommendation and the repeat business, Bill!
Review by on 10/28/2015 4:41 PM

Flawless Transportation - I have to say this was the most flawless transportation experience I've had! I was initially nervous about the process from reviews of other companies where clients had horrible experiences with thei [More]

Michael Strickland - Always great to hear a positive review from an experience shipper! Thanks for the amazing review!
TFI Trans
Review by on 10/16/2015 7:15 PM

poor service - Was informed on 3 separate occasions of expected delivery of my vehicle and on one occasion it was 30 minutes away and did not arrive until the following day.

didi - Hello Mr. Mark We believe this review was unreasonable and false. We've delivered your vehicle on time according to the dispatch sheet. You've called us more than 3 times, and we've informed you reg...
Review by on 10/16/2015 11:27 AM

Lance Staab 360.406.4893 - My experience was excellent in every way. Frequent follow-through on the part of all relevant parties. And they were very specific about what needed to be done so I didn't have to keep contacting them [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Leslie Thank you so much for leaving me such a fantastic review. It was a pleasure working with you to get the transport done. If ever I can ...
Review by on 10/9/2015 6:33 PM

Vehicle Review - MGL Trucking was the actual shipping company Ship A Car Direct contracted out to for the move. They were late in picking up my car, however Ship A Car Direct was extremely helpful in resolving the iss [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to help trouble-shoot - that's what we're here for! Thanks for the five star review, Chris!
Review by on 10/5/2015 11:04 AM

car transportaion - Best carrier I have ever used, Eric was polite, honest and did what he said he would do. That doesn't happen very much anymore. So I will alway use Ship a car direct. Thank you Eric!! ps. Im telling [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Rene! Always happy to deliver as promised!
Review by on 10/4/2015 3:40 PM

Car transport - This was the best experience I've ever had with any transport company . I am going to tell all of my buddy's about Ship a car derect. From now on, anytime I buy a car on eBay I'm calling Eric!! This [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear we are the best transport experience you've had! Thanks for the five star review, Rene!
Review by on 10/1/2015 10:13 AM

2nd time and great service that's reliab - This is my second time using matt for transport services and he's great. I knew if the 1st time was smooth with no incident and more than reasonably priced then I should repeat. And that's what I did [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review and the repeat business! Happy to keep it smooth for you!
Review by on 9/28/2015 7:15 PM

Would use Ship a Car Direct again - This is my first experience shipping a car and I would use Ship a Car Direct again if the need comes up again. The person I worked with from the company, Karen, was very knowledgeable and helped ou [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful, Greg! Thanks for the amazing review!
Wolfepack Transport
Review by on 9/23/2015 5:57 PM

Reccomend Against - Recommend passing on this company I used this company to move a car and will not fall for it a second time. You get what you pay for in this industry it seems. The service was excellent in the beginni [More]

Pamela - This is interesting because we shipped this vehicle and he did not have an issue until the vehicle was delivered and he wanted us to give him a discount. He told us that if we did not give him a disc...
Review by on 9/22/2015 2:51 AM

TRANSPORT - SUPER A PLUS SERVICE. WILL USE AGAIN !!! EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY AS PROMISED. KAREN WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPUL. THE CARRIER WAS FAST AND EFFICIENT.

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the super A+ review, Christina! Glad it was super smooth for you!
Review by on 9/16/2015 2:04 PM

Good customer service - Lance ,the guy answered the phone,he is great on the customer service and he gave me a good deal.he showed me a lot of options and and i felt flexible to choose the date to pick up and delivery my car [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Linh Thank you for the great review. I appreciate the confidence you had in me to come thru for you. It was great to work with you and I am g...
Review by on 9/16/2015 3:05 AM

Amazing Service! - Moving from the Midwest to LA was something I dreaded when I came to my car - but Ship A Car Direct made it super easy for me. They were super transparent the entire process and provided me with answe [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to make it super easy for you! Thanks for the awesome review, Chris!
Review by on 9/11/2015 11:20 AM

review - Good solid service; did what they said. When I had to delay shipment at last minute they dealt with it and rescheduled a week later when I was ready and found another carrier to deliver the car

Michael Strickland - Happy to deliver as promised! Thanks, Tom!
Review by on 9/8/2015 8:26 AM

Satisfied Enclosed Transport - Graham gave me the facts on how the system worked, whether I used him or his competitor. He called me to keep me up to speed on the quote and while my car was in transport. Very professional. Unfor [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122
Review by on 9/1/2015 10:26 PM

Best part of my entire purchase - An excellent company! They stood by me the entire way through shipping my truck from illinois to california, and were even much cheaper than others I was looking at!!! Highly recommend

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768
Review by on 8/31/2015 1:03 PM

Car Transport - Great Company to work with. Lost communication with company a few days before scheduled pick up because of my contact person being on vacation. However, someone IMMEDIATELY took over and handled pro [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to live up to our reviews! Thanks for the five star feedback, Sue!
Review by on 8/26/2015 6:00 PM

AmeriFreight car transportation review - My overall experience was very good, though I was initially unaware that the estimated quote was indeed only an "estimate" and that the actual price will be determined by what the transporte [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557
Review by on 8/18/2015 8:02 PM

Good balance for the time and the budget - One star deduction for the honest because the broker asked for higher price once. You want good price but there is a longer wait for the truck driver to match the broker's quote price. However, if yo [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122
Review by on 8/17/2015 11:23 AM

shipment of car - AutoStar was the first company to respond to my inquiry regarding shipping a car and the least expensive. The price was right and the service was excellent. The price they quote is the price you pay. [More]

Mike Cannon - Barry from AutoStar 888-802-8250 ext. 2229. Thank you for the review Barbara, it was very kind of you. As Barb said, the price quoted was the price she paid for the transport, no hidden or additiona...
Review by on 8/10/2015 1:26 PM

Billie Pace 360-284-7180 - It was very nice doing business with Auto Shipping Group. Billie Pace was the primary contact person through out this transaction. Despite being sick, she did a wonderful job. She would always answer [More]

Terry Williams - ***Billie Pace (360) 284-7180 billie@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dheeraj...Thank you for your business and Five Star Review. You were a pleasure to work with ! Call me again if you ever need to tran...
National Auto Shipping
Review by on 7/31/2015 4:22 PM

Fast delivery - Fast delivery of my vehicle. They keep you up to date on the status of your vehicle when you call. Very pleased with the overall experience and would refer them to anyone who is shipping a vehicle.

Quality Car Move
Review by on 7/30/2015 8:39 AM

Great. Would use again. - Chris was great for my car transport. Knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions. Price was very competitive also. Will definitely use again if needed.

Chris - NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT ..CALL 954 281 9140
Review by on 7/29/2015 6:10 PM

On Time, No Damage, Definitely Recommend - Ship-a-car-direct was the only straightforward process in my cross country move (Chicago to LA). Emily was my direct contact and put me in touch directly with the driver - I don't recall his name but [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you so much for the amazing review, Jessica! Glad to keep our part smooth and easy for you! (Sorry we couldn't help you with your household goods, though!)
Review by on 7/29/2015 2:53 PM

Great service - Stefan provided great service and was the only broker out of three that I was comparing that took the time to call me and explain how the estimate was arrived at. Also videos on the Ship A Car Direct [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks so much for the positive review! Always happy to explain the industry and the shipping process!
State-By-State Transporters
Review by on 7/28/2015 11:19 AM

IL -> CA - Max was great with communication. I called him one day and he had a transporter to my house to pick up my car the very next day! Great service, would definitely use again!

Lance - Thank you for letting us arrange the transport Maggie. I, Max, will be here for you. call me if you need another excellent transport at 786-365-0865. Hopefully, this websi...
Review by on 7/27/2015 8:44 PM

Got the job done - The process went relatively smoothly. Correspondence with Ship A Car Direct was usually informative and easy to communicate with. The driver I was assigned could have been better though. There was not [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your feedback, Tony. Glad we were easy to deal with! Sorry your driver was a little irritating.
Review by on 7/26/2015 10:17 PM

Review - Good service. Nice people. Prompt and on time. Will definitly consider Auto Shipping Group again. Thanks Lance and Paul Good service. Nice people. Prompt and on time. Will definitly consider Auto Shi [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ashley I want to thank you so much entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you ...
Review by on 7/22/2015 5:39 PM

David Driver (360)214-3680 - I was extremely pleased with ASG and the service I received from David Driver. My father was moving across the country and I had the task of coordinating the transport of his vehicle, all from a total [More]

Terry Williams - Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 now for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [E! I'm so glad I could help your family coordin...
Review by on 7/6/2015 12:40 PM

Ship A Car Direct is excellent - I would - I contacted Kay (based on an internet search) at ShipACar Direct about 6 weeks before my planned move cross-country. She responded immediately, then explained how SACD service differed from other prov [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you so much for your fantastic review, Sabrina! Glad it went smoothly for you!
Patriot Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 7/2/2015 11:14 AM

Experience Summary - The service was great. The original quote was the lowest. It was increased 15 percent as the pickup approached. It was still competitive so I did not rebid. The car was delivered as promised.

Michael Anthony - Thank You RG, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Carlos@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping
Review by on 6/30/2015 4:36 PM

Great job - After months of internet research I decide to contact Ship A Car Direct. The experience was far superior than the others. Dale was timely and honest. He answered all my questions. I would recommend [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it safe and timely! Thanks for the great review!
Review by on 6/26/2015 6:39 PM

Great - Needed 2 cars car picked up and then held prior to delivery, as was heading elsewhere prior to my move and needed car picked up when leaving IL. Even better - company was able to deliver car 1 day ear [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to accommodate you, Yan! Thanks for the great review!
Review by on 6/24/2015 3:27 PM

Would highly recommend - Ship-A-Car Direct and our rep Gaby were available and helpful throughout the process. I was kept well-informed about what to expect and what to do and Gaby kept me posted each step of the way. Given [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your great recommendation, Kathryn! Always happy to keep you well-informed!
Review by on 6/19/2015 11:51 PM

Malia got it done with great service - Malia got the job done like a refreshing breeze when most carriers made promises that were a bunch of poor estimate's ..she is the only one I use from now on!!!

Terry Williams - CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIE...
Review by on 6/11/2015 2:30 PM

Auto Transport - I did a lot of research before picking a company because I didn't want to risk my SUV being damaged. I ended up choosing Ship a Car Direct because they had overall good Yelp reviews and because they h [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your feedback, Toks! It sounds like your experience might have been more than 3 stars worth, but let us know if there is something else we can do to bump up your review another star or two.
Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 6/7/2015 8:37 PM

reviews for Mercury auto transport- Spec - I got my car transported from Chicago to Bay Area, California. The service offered by Juan Carlos and the driver Geraltod was commendable. They were very prompt in pick up and delivery. The car was tr [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you for your kind review. We appreciate the chance to work with you and build positive a business relationship. Sincerely, Management
Review by on 6/3/2015 10:50 PM

well done!!! - It was my fist time ship my car. these guys are very profesional and nice. Feel free to ask them any questions regarding your shipment. I will find these guys again if I need ship my car in the future [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great feedback, Jiajun! Glad your first time was a positive experience!
Review by on 5/16/2015 12:37 PM

review - I had a great experience using this company. Thank you for taking such good care of my car. It's wonderful to have companies that takes really good care of their customers. Great job!!!

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review! Happy to take care of you and your car!
Review by on 5/14/2015 11:37 AM

Everything worked out as planned - Excellent customer service. Kimberly made sure we are notified about every detail because it gets very tight especially if you have flight to catch. Everything worked out for us the way we planned. [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Vlad, Thank you so much! I really appreciate the review! If t...
Review by on 4/26/2015 1:21 AM

Would use again. - This was my first time having to ship a car and after reading all of the negative information on line I was very nervous about the process. I talked with several companies and Emily was by far, the mo [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review and the referral, Nancy! Happy to hear Emily was the most helpful!
Review by on 4/23/2015 3:42 PM

Review - Overall had a great experience with Ship-a-car Direct. Tom was the person assigned to coordinate the transport of my vehicle from Chicago to Northern California. He was great to work with. He was hone [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your amazing review, Neil! Glad to hear your transport experience was a great one!
Review by on 4/18/2015 11:18 AM

Car transport - Dave and carrier where great. I asked for a specific day to pick up and they did it. The carrier was on time and the driver was nice. We had no issues at all. They were all very nice and would recomme [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was nice and issue-free! Thanks for your great comments, Barb!
Review by on 4/18/2015 10:37 AM

Ship A Car Direct - an excellent experie - This was a great experience from start to finish. This was my first time shipping a car on my own (previous times were handled by corporate relocation services) and I was a little uncertain about the [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your amazing review, Gary! Glad it was a great experience from start to end!
Review by on 3/30/2015 3:23 PM

Great service, on time! - Ali was very helpful at Amerifreight. It was my first time shipping a car. I had seen several good reviews about the company. She walked me through the entire process and was very helpful. Explained w [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent
Review by on 3/15/2015 8:37 AM

Easy and Reliable - This is fourth time I have shipped a car and this was the best experience. I recommend them. There was a lot of contact and many tips on making this a good experience.

Michael Strickland - Glad your experience with us was your best transport ever! Thanks for the recommendation Steve!
United American Auto Transport
Review by on 3/13/2015 3:34 PM

Service is good - UAAT provides good service for the Auto transport and I am satisfied with the service. I would definately like to use UAAT provided services again. Thanks

Ralph Bedford - Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, to any of your friends, with any future transport needs. Please contact us anytime and ask for yo...
Nation Auto Transport
Review by on 3/4/2015 3:14 PM

Honest, service provided as Promised. - Richard was very helpful in the process. Having shipped vehicles multiple times previously from the Midwest to the west coast, this can be a difficult process. However, after @ least 10 quotes Richard [More]

Randy Johnson - Remember you have 10% OFF on your next shipping. Thank you for choosing NAT
Review by on 2/12/2015 8:00 PM

Straightforward, simple, excellent - This is normally a pretty unpleasant process, but really, that wasn't my experience with Chell and the like at all. It was easy to book, quick to process, easy to manage and reasonably affordable. The [More]

Terry Williams - Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Thomas! What a beautiful little review you have left for me! (I'm blushing a bit!) I always strive to remove the stress inheren...
7 Star Auto Transport
Review by on 1/27/2015 12:15 PM

Recommendation - Both Jair and Val were very honest and open, they seemed very transparent about every step of the transport. This was my first time moving a car using a transport company, and I have to say that I was [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.
Passage Auto Transport
Review by on 1/26/2015 1:14 PM

Good overall - Michael was a great help in providing the information that I needed to get my car shipped cross country. The driver was on time when delivering and dropping off. My car was lowered and the lip was tor [More]

Passage Auto Transport - Thank you for your kind review Michael. We truly appreciate you and your business. Have a great day !
Review by on 1/22/2015 4:33 PM

Brandon 360-200-7529 - I had a great experience with Auto Shipping Group. Brandon was quick to return my phone calls and was able to answer all my questions. He walked me through the whole process and followed up from time [More]

Terry Williams - 5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Varun, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth...
Review by on 1/21/2015 12:47 PM

Lance is The Man - I was looking for a reliable and reputable company to transport two of my vehicles from Illinois to California in December 2014. It was not an easy decision as to which broker to go with, since I don' [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autshippinggroup.com Michael, Wow is all I can say. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport of you vehicles. I know you could have chosen anyone t...
Review by on 1/7/2015 4:43 PM

Super easy - I arranged my car transport with Wendy Barker. She was easy to work with and the gentleman who picked up my car and dropped it off was very friendly and great with communicating with me when my car wo [More]

Terry Williams - WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Thank you so much for this review! It was great doing business with you ! WENDY BARKER ...Easing minds one car at a time!
Review by on 12/23/2014 1:14 PM

Exactly what I asked for - I had to ship a classic car I bought in Illinois to California. I got a lot of quotes from companies... Ship A Car Direct was right about in the middle of the absurdly low ($850) and absurdly high ($2 [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the positive review, Mike! So sorry for the inconvenience, but happy to help get it resolved!
Review by on 12/22/2014 5:47 PM

Great experience - Heat experience overall, I would like to choose American freight if I need to transport my car again!

AmeriFreight - Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent