Home > Reports > Route CA to TX

Average Price

$851

Price Range From $100 to $3600

Review by on 8/18/2016 6:58 PM

Booking/Questions - Tom at the transportation company was easy to work with very responsive and attentive to questions and .concerns. Even with date changes he found us a carrier promptly.

Terry Williams - Thomas Elliott tom@autoshippinggroup.com for a solid quote call/text(360)284-7185 thanks for the comments chandra sorry the carrier was so troublesome you where easy to...
Review by on 8/17/2016 9:09 AM

AmeriFreight Auto Transport - Rick Morris..awesome agent. Had a small window of opportunity to ship my car due to my somewhat crazy schedule. Over the course of 4 months, Rick was accommodating - and assisted me throughout the p [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Rick Morris 678-608-2611 for discount pricing
State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.
Review by on 8/15/2016 12:42 PM

Awesome Service - I contacted four companies. State 2 State (Florida) was very responsive, offered the best price, and communicated very well. I was completely satisfied with their service, speed of pickup, transport & [More]

Yali - Thank you very much for your wonderful review on your experience with our company! We are happy to know you were satisfied with us and look forward in doing business again in the future!
Review by on 8/8/2016 5:45 PM

Great service, expeditious and professio - This is the second time that I've used NAS. The first was in 2003. I was very pleased with the service they provided. I was strapped for time to have my vehicle delivered, NAS made sure that I woul [More]

Review by on 8/2/2016 4:36 PM

We got our MUSTANG! - We just now have the 3-car garage and means to retriever my husband's first car, a 1965 Convertible Mustang, from his parents garage where it has been stored. He has been wanting to restore it for ove [More]

Review by on 7/20/2016 8:01 PM

Well done - Good job no issues. The car showed up without any damage. Driver was courteous and careful. Communication with driver dispatch could have been better as they didn't proactively report on arrival time [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Graham at 678-369-4122
Review by on 7/14/2016 1:57 PM

Vehicle Transport - Prompt, courteous, efficient service from start to finish. I was experiencing inadequate response from another company who left me hanging and as time drew closer to me departure date, I had no assist [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED Linda, Thank you so much for this fabulous revi...
Review by on 7/14/2016 12:32 PM

Tom Elliott - Tom was always easy to deal with, good at explaining the process, and provided prompt responses. I was always able to get Tom on the phone when necessary, even if it was during the evening or over th [More]

Terry Williams - Thomas Elliott tom@autosipping.com 3602847185 call/text for a sound quote thanks for the great review KJ I rather enjoyed working with you also
Auto Transport 123
Review by on 7/11/2016 10:44 AM

Auto Transport - Company Defaulted - I needed to ship my daughter's car to Texas. I searched multiple transport companies and settled with AT123. I placed the order a month in advance (May 19). AT123 (Steve West) promised to pick up vehi [More]

Keith - we are so sorry Howard you were such a sweet guy and we look forward to resolving this with you asap
Smarter Car Transport
Review by on 7/7/2016 6:59 AM

Just Not honest - Well the person Anthony talked very nicely how it works and I mentioned why and when it should be picked up. The carrier called up the day it was supposed to pick up and said they will pickup the next [More]

CARLOS CHOROCO - Sujith, Im extremely surprised and dissapointed with your Review of our Company, knowing that your vehicle was picked during the 2 day window that was stated to you by me Anthony and that you agreed ...
Review by on 6/29/2016 7:46 PM

Jessica Nichols Review - Jessica was a professional as she was amicable. It was a pleasure dealing with someone who knows her business, answers questions on the spot, returns phone calls and emails promptly, and is a joy to [More]

Terry Williams - Jessica Nichols (360)284-7180 jessica@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Cameron for those kind words! I really enjoyed working with you!
Review by on 6/24/2016 10:05 AM

Brenda Rust 360-255-7438 - The service was good. The service was good.The service was good.The service was good.The service was good.The service was good.The service was good.The service was good.The service was good. The serv [More]

Terry Williams - Brenda Rust 360-255-7438 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you. It was good of you to leave me such a good review! Would love to help you ship your car again.
Review by on 6/17/2016 9:50 PM

Great service - I was in a pinch and needed to ship a car as fast as possible. Lance was realistic with the price quote but also tried to get me the best deal possible. They came on time and the car arrived a few day [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jordan It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. I am glad it all worked out. Thank you for having the confidence in me to come thru ...
Review by on 6/15/2016 1:55 PM

Auto Shipping from CA to TX - I talked to Kyle , he is very good in customer support and gave me a quote which even though higher than others I received but because of his customer service and attention towards customer I [More]

Mike Cannon - From Kyle 888-802-8250 ext. 2229 Hello Mr. Nazir, I appreciate the positive comments regarding my service, as I place a high value on being dependable, honest and informative for all of my custom...
Review by on 6/14/2016 7:31 PM

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 - Kimberly was fantastic! We had gotten the quote some time before the deal was finalized and Kimberly stuck with us. She walked us thru every step of the process, answered our questions (even on Sund [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Bob and Alesia, I know how stressful this whol...
Review by on 6/9/2016 8:05 AM

Outstanding - I would use AutoStar again for my cross county move! Kyle was outstanding. 5-Star Service. My car made it to Texas well ahead of schedule with great time and care taken to my satisfaction. This is [More]

Mike Cannon - From Kyle 888-802-8250 ext. 2229 Thank you Tom for the 5 Star review! I appreciate that you took the time to share your experience here. It is very important to me to exceed expectations and provide...
Review by on 6/9/2016 7:21 AM

Mini Van from San Jose to Houston - Excellent customer care. The person who took care of my car is very knowledgeable, able to respond with honesty all my questions and made the entire process easy. Car was delivered in excellent condit [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Francisco, Thank you so much for the positiv...
Review by on 5/13/2016 7:50 PM

Julie Johnson 602-428-6878 - Julie provided me with A+ service from her first contact to the very end. She is pleasant and personable, informative and knowledgeable, stays on top of everything, responds quickly and I believe she [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 CALL ME TODAY FOR FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING QUOTES JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Julie it was wonderful assisting you in your transport. It was nice meeting you and I look fo...
Review by on 5/13/2016 7:52 AM

Kimberly was great, friendly, knowledgea - My issue was with the actual transport company that moved my vehicle from CA to TX. Kim set us up with CAA Transport and it started off well with an on time pick up in CA but then arrived 2 days late [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Denise, Thank you so much! I am so glad that w...
Same Day Pickup Inc.
Review by on 5/6/2016 1:19 PM

Transport - Ellen is the BEST!!! No questions asked. She was dead on time. I shipped 3 cars across the nation through Same Day Auto Transport and she provides competitive pricing.

Ellen - Thanks for the awesome review Glen! Call # 800-514-8045 for outstanding service anytime. With 10 years in the Industry I can offer the best pricing in town!!
Smart Talk Transport Inc.
Review by on 5/4/2016 10:04 PM

great experience - outstanding service from start to finish of the transportation of vehicle Thanks Ely for all your help

OSCAR RODRIGUEZ - For same quality service please call Ely at (239) 236 8070 - ext 110
Review by on 4/28/2016 4:41 PM

Easy! - I would absolutely recommend Ship a Car Direct. The move itself, from California to Texas, was stress-free- Ship a Car Direct and their carrier kept me informed every step of the way. I appreciated t [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it stress-free! Thanks for the wonderful recommendation, Ann!
Review by on 4/27/2016 6:07 PM

First time shipping my cars to out of st - Thank you Ben Acevedo for making this process so easy. I was so scare that something was going to wrong. The whole process was easy and Ben was so helpful. The driver picked up the cars on time and wa [More]

Mike Cannon - From Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 ext 2241 . Thank you Virginia for that awesome review. Indeed it can be scary to ship your car for the first time but we really aim to make it as easy as possible. Let M...
State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.
Review by on 4/12/2016 4:23 PM

3rd time in a year - This was the 3rd time in a year that I have had my car transported and I have used State to State (Florida) each time because I am so satisfied with their service. They work hard to accommodate my cr [More]

Yali - Thank you for your wonderful review on your experience with our company. We are happy to know you have been satisfied with us every time and look forward in continuing business with you.
Review by on 4/12/2016 11:13 AM

Excellent Service!! - The price quote was the lowest I had found online during my research and the customer service was great! I always had good communication with the driver and current updates as to where my cargo was!

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...
Review by on 4/8/2016 3:23 PM

Customer Service by Stephanie Hamilton - Stephanie was very helpful in finding the right transport for our car and working with us on an exact schedule. I highly recommend her and would use her again without hesitation. I give her a 5-star r [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Debby, Thank you soooo very much for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. It was ...
Review by on 3/31/2016 1:18 PM

Service - I have to say I was very worried about this car transport thing, because I have read a lot of bad stories about cars got damaged, but Lance is a great guy. He's very reliable, knowledgeable, courteou [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Vincent Thank you so much for the great review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come...
Review by on 3/30/2016 12:18 PM

Knowledgeable and Effective - I have now shipped my car twice with Ship a Car Direct- once from Tennessee to California, and this time from California to Texas. The first time I started researching car shipment, I couldn't make a [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome review and the repeat business, Nicole!
Review by on 3/26/2016 10:18 AM

Larry - The customer rep was very knowledgeable and helpful but more importantly the service was outstanding. I've dealt with multiple transport companies and never had such great service door to door. I also [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear it! Thanks for the wonderful review, Larry!
Review by on 3/25/2016 9:16 AM

great customer service - I was worried that i wouldn't be able to get it because i was in class, but the driver coordinate it with my schedule and i was able to pick it up. he really tried to work around the schedule and i th [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great feedback about your driver! Glad it went well!
Review by on 3/22/2016 4:08 PM

Great Experience - I was a bit concerned since this was my first experience in shipping my car, however, it was a great experience and my car was delivered perfectly fine. Emily at Ship A Car Direct worked with me every [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it went perfectly fine! Thanks for the great review, Alex!
Review by on 3/17/2016 2:03 PM

Extremely dissatisfied with service - I used them to move my Honda Accord from California to Texas. They do a vehicle check for any damages before the loading of the car which is fine. I was told that the insurance is included in the pric [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Shreyasi So based on what I can see on the no...
Review by on 3/14/2016 12:12 AM

My car - Everything was pretty fine. The driver got here a few hours after he said he would, which put our family in a scramble trying to figure schedule out, and my wife and son had to take the car to the dri [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your feedback, Kely. Glad to hear that you felt our service was great!
Review by on 3/11/2016 6:14 PM

Ship car from Los Angeles to Dallas - Scott was very helpful. Picked and delivered car as promised. For $625 which I think very reasonable price.No damages to the car or anything inside. It was nice experience working with Scott and his c [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it nice and affordable! Thanks for the lovely review, Chandra!
Review by on 3/7/2016 1:33 PM

Car transport from CA to TX - Matt was very knowledgable about the process and explained everything and answered all of my many questions. The videos were also very helpful about what to do before and after pick up. All in all, [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was an easy process! Thanks for the lovely review, Sandra!
Review by on 3/4/2016 2:13 AM

My Experience - Over all it was a 'Boy Scout' experience..... Trustworthy, Helpful, Courteous, Friendly, and above all professional..... From the initial contact to the pickup and delivery of our car, we felt a very [More]

Michael Strickland - Thrilled to be trustworthy! Thanks for the amazing review, Carl!
Review by on 2/29/2016 9:18 AM

Outstanding service - This was a wonderful experience. The service provided was outstanding before, during, and after the process. Matt, Anton, and Dale were so helpful in getting our car to us safely. Great members from [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the wonderful review!
Review by on 2/20/2016 9:08 AM

Good service - Easy communication and easy to place order .Driver picked up the car on time and was reachable for communication. I would definitely recommend end this service for any one who is looking long distance [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it easy for you! Thanks for the great recommendation, Elias!
Review by on 2/17/2016 4:46 PM

Don't transport without a broker - I had not transported a vehicle before. I went into the process completely cold -starting with a Google search. My son was to deploy with the Marines for 8 months and I needed to get his truck home. [More]

Review by on 2/16/2016 4:04 PM

Car shipment on short notice - This is the second time that I have used Amerifreight for an interstate vehicle move. I would absolutely use them again in the future to broker a vehicle move. My car arrived quickly and in excellent [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122
Review by on 2/15/2016 1:27 PM

Great price, unbeatable customer service - I had a great experience. Tom was friendly and accommodating, and the price was better than the competition. He followed up to guarantee that I had a positive experience and he briefed me beforeha [More]

Michael Strickland - Yes! Glad to hear it was a great experience! Thanks for the five star feedback, Jacob!
Review by on 2/12/2016 1:19 PM

Car transport - I had a very pleasant experience of transporting the car recently from California to Texas. There were no hidden charges, the contact person clarified all doubts patiently and both pick up and deliver [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Review by on 2/9/2016 1:08 PM

Amazing - I'm here stationed at lackland afb and I needed my car shipped and I didn't know who to get my car shipped from and in the end I'm happy I chosed this company they really helped me out. Thank you agai [More]

Review by on 2/8/2016 2:42 PM

Broker was not accurate but driver was e - The broker who first took my call was very accommodating but his pick up & delivery estimates were not. However, my driver was fantastic and very flexible to pick up and deliver the car when it was c [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your feedback, Angie! It's true that while your rep will provide general estimates in advance, your driver will have the most up-to-date information on his schedule and availability once...
Review by on 2/3/2016 5:02 PM

Excellent service and very professional - They are very professionals, incentive follow up and very friendly. I appreciate for the service.

Michael Strickland - We appreciate you and your kind review! Thanks, Esayas!
Review by on 2/3/2016 4:36 PM

Smooth transaction, amazing service - Greg setup everything for me, no issues, everything went smooth. Paid a little more then what some other companys quoted but Greg was the only one not bad mouthing everyone else. Was able to meet my n [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Edward...Thank you for the GREAT review. Appreciate you and your business. Greg
Review by on 2/2/2016 9:06 PM

Very Happy - I had previously used Amerifrieght as my carrier a few years ago and was satisfied. I decided to use them again and they did not disappoint. They quickly arranged for someone to pick up my vehicle a [More]

Review by on 2/2/2016 2:57 PM

First time user - cannot imagine any bet - It was my first use of car transporting service and I cannot be any happier with the final result. It took less than 4 days from the quote to when the car arrived to me! Mike was very thorough on expl [More]

Michael Strickland - It's awesome to hear your first time was a great one! Thanks for the lovely review, Ivan!
Review by on 1/31/2016 9:20 PM

Very Pleased - Fast and friendly service. I was very pleased with my driver and the condition of my car when it was delivered.

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it nice and quick for you! Thanks, Mark!
Review by on 1/26/2016 12:13 AM

Nice customer service. - Everytime I call Angela to ask about any kind of small question her respond was very fast and clear. Thank you again.

Michael Strickland - Happy to give you the info you need when you need it! Thank you, Hyunwoo!
Review by on 1/24/2016 10:55 PM

Transport 2 Grand Chrokee Jeeps - Greg was very helpful from my initial phone call thru delivery. He was very clear on all the steps required in the process and provided all follow thru. I always felt I was in good hands. He offered [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Gary...thank you for choosing us and your confidence in our services. Appreciate you and the FIVE STAR review. Greg
Review by on 1/23/2016 5:28 PM

A+, would ship again - This was my first time buying out of state. While there were some hassles and headaches working with the dealer remotely, transporting the vehicle was easy and without issue. Thanks!

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@authoshippinggroup.com JD I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. But yo...
Review by on 1/23/2016 2:46 PM

Good Service - My car arrived in perfect condition and on time.

Michael Strickland - Glad it was safe and timely! Thanks, Annielou!
Review by on 1/21/2016 6:49 PM

Sean McBribe - Sean worked with me when the total vehicles to be transported changed, and then when the transporter came with a truck that was too short. he is always very professional in all my dealings with him

Mike Cannon - From Sean, sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Thanks for the nice review, Victor. We always appreciate feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us and I look forward to continuing to work...
Review by on 1/13/2016 5:03 PM

Shipping Car from California to Texas - Was skeptical about shipping our vehicle as we had never done it before. Came across Ship a Car Direct after visiting a consumer affairs Web site. Ship a Car Direct was very prompt in contact us, answ [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear that we were able to make the process easy for you, L Carlisle!
AmPm Auto Transport
Review by on 1/5/2016 6:21 PM

Overall satisfied - I bought my 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe in Antioch,CA and had to ship it to Houston,TX. I called them on Dec 9th and they quoted me USD 745.00 all in charges including, door to door service, full insurance [More]

Elena - Thank you Tyler for your feedback. We truly appreciate every feedback we receive form our customers. We are very sad to hear driver was not able to keep you updated about your 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe tra...
Review by on 12/28/2015 7:41 AM

Ship a Car Direct Was Great - I have recently used Ship a Car Direct twice in the past month and my experience with them both times was great. I worked with Scott who was a big help throughout the process and was very accommodati [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the amazing review and the repeat business, Ryan!
Review by on 12/26/2015 6:03 PM

great service - Then you Auto Shipping Group for a such great service. I was feeling a little overwhelmed with the process, but Julie was always right there when I called and handled everything and put my mind at ea [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Dan it was a pleasure working with you, enjoy your vehicle. Let me know if you need my help in the future if the need arises. My best to you ...
Review by on 12/24/2015 2:34 PM

Great service..Highly recommend - Thanks so much for your great service. We were so pleased with the ease and speed at which our car was picked up and delivered. No problems at all. Would use this service again in a heartbeat.

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it easy for you! Thanks for the great five star review!
Review by on 12/21/2015 12:44 PM

Good job - AutoStar Transport did a great job, and would recommend them for your move.

Mike Cannon - Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Chris, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as...
Review by on 12/20/2015 2:41 PM

Professionalism and Promptness - Dale I. at Ship A. Car Direct, is the absolute professional. He gave me no-nonsense responses to my questions and concerns about the delivery of my vehicle. He accurately provided the delivery date [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep our answers nonsense-free! (That is, glad to be informative!) Thanks for the five star feedback!
Review by on 12/18/2015 11:48 AM

Two Classic Cars delivered from Californ - We scheduled the trip ahead about two months to coordinate for sure with our Christmas trip.to the destination in Texas. They drove an open air 9 car transport and we don't know their route or the sto [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear that shipping your two classic cars was a pleasure! Thanks for the amazing review, Phil!
Review by on 12/17/2015 11:56 AM

From Start to Finish - Y'all did a great job for us from " start to finish" . From the time I first talked to George he was in my corner helping me out answering all my questions as i had never needed this type of service [More]

Mike Cannon - From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Fred!!! Everything went absolutely perfect when we transported your vehicle. We had picked up and delivered exactly when you expe...
Review by on 12/16/2015 2:23 PM

Transport - Extremely fast. Handled well. Only issue is that I was sent a quote that included discounts which were represented as "additional discounts available." When I asked for the additional discount, I w [More]

Review by on 12/15/2015 6:53 PM

Over and above - Ben went out of his way to call and keep me informed every step of the way. I booked way early and when I had questions he was not yet able to answer he made the calls on time, got the info I needed [More]

Mike Cannon - Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233 Hello Beverly , Thank you so much for the great review. We strive here to make shipping your vehicle a stress free experience. The key is good communication . Mak...
Review by on 12/11/2015 12:19 PM

Auto Transport from Hawthorne, Calif. to - From my original contact with Stefan at "Ship A Car Direct" to the completion with the transport driver - Victor Nunez, the service was excellent. The vehicle was delivered on-time in a timely manner. [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it timely for you! Thanks for the great five star feedback!
Review by on 12/9/2015 2:38 PM

Auto shipping - I was in the process of moving from California to Dallas, Texas and needed my car to be shipped. I stumbled upon, Ship- A-Car-Direct and they had amazing reviews, so I decided to book with them right [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks so much for the amazing review, Eboni! Happy to keep it nice and quick for you!
DIY Transport Inc.
Review by on 11/24/2015 1:41 PM

Q50 Infiniti transport - Initially, I was a little disturbed when the first driver couldn't drop of my car as stated. Then they found me another driver Ben Ibanez is a beautiful person. He picked up my car as he informed me a [More]

joseph - Gena, thank you for the feedback you gave . It made me happy hear that even after the let down of the first assigned driver fell threw that we was able to find the perfect one to make things brighter....
Review by on 11/22/2015 12:35 PM

CA to TX - This was the first time I've ever shipped a car. From what I gathered online and heard from friends, the car shipping business can be incredibly shady. Lots of deception, theft and fees that weren't [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your thorough feedback! Glad the videos and website were helpful! Sorry your carrier wasn't great at predicting exact drive times. As much as we try to manage for you, carriers provide t...
Review by on 11/17/2015 10:00 AM

transporter - Ship-a-car-Direct picked a good carrier: the load and delivery times were rapid, the handling was careful and adequately documented, the driver brought my off-loaded vehicle directly to my addr [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and careful! Thanks for the positive review!
Direct Express Auto Transport
Review by on 11/14/2015 12:57 AM

pick up option - You have very nice web site ; easy to order, understand easily, simplified. But I would like to have a option to drop my car in carrier's location if it is close my home like under 20miles. So I [More]

Mike Rupers - Thank you Seong for the nice compliment. Our service is strictly door to door or as close as possible. Most of our customers prefer that, as in almost 100%, so we will continue to avoid terminals like...
Review by on 11/5/2015 12:56 PM

great service - This was the frist time i got a motorcycle ship great service and great price . Manny did a great job on helping me . And the driver was very friendly and experienced.

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 11/5/2015 8:43 AM

Excellent service all around! - From the moment Jim Gozde contacted me about a quote for transporting my car from California to Texas, I knew he was the guy to go with. I received other quotes and did my research, but his upfront ho [More]

Matthew Sandomir - We are very happy to hear all your expectations were met. Thank-you for taking the time to share your experience. It was a pleasure to serve you! Sincerely , Management
Review by on 11/4/2015 6:11 PM

Shipping my Mercedes benz - Everything Jason lined up worked out GREAT!! It was the best quote i received and the fastest response i wasnt even off of the site and i received a phone call .After checking with other company [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was great! Thanks for the five star feedback, Stan!
Review by on 11/2/2015 10:05 PM

REVIEW - They committed to a transportation time of 6 days and delivered it in one day, 1500 miles. My coordinator keep me updated along with the transport company. I definitely would use (Ship a car direct [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive review, Keith! Happy to keep you updated along the way!
United American Auto Transport
Review by on 11/1/2015 7:23 PM

transport - Car was picked up the same day that I had talked to Jimmy and car was delivered 2 days later . Transport kept in contact with me thru whole process. Car was delivered at 9:59 am and transport said he [More]

Ralph Bedford - info@autotransportuaat.com CALL, EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE 678-541-7568. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Phil, Thank you so much for the positive feedback! If there ...
Review by on 11/1/2015 12:28 PM

Review of vehicle transport experience - I had an exceptionally good experience considering everything! I had a timely pick-up and good contact with all involved put any apprehension I may have had to rest. Regarding the delivery, there were [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the amazing five star review, Deborah! Glad to make communication easy for you!
Truck It Transport Inc.
Review by on 10/31/2015 9:48 PM

Reliable Transportation - I Was searching for Transportation company to ship my car to Texas as i got job there and moving there Permanent and i end up with Truck it Transport.First they Assign me one Carrier for Pick up but a [More]

Chris Cooper - Thank you so much for the kind feedback!
Review by on 10/27/2015 3:12 PM

WORST COMPANY!! ROBBED ME!! - STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH STRESS, HEADACHE, LACK OF SERVICE AND FAILED TO DELIVER on WHAT WAS PROMISSED! After they collecte my deposit of $206 to pick up my vehicle [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Renee, As sorry as we are that you decided to cancel the carrier with us, yes you were charged. The carrier did show up, as you spoke to my supe...
Review by on 10/27/2015 9:07 AM

Lexus hs250h - Charged extra 50 dollars. Had to get that refunded. Didn't like that I had to make two payments - one to ship a car Diego and another to the dispatcher. Dispatcher did not take credit card, but did t [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your feedback, Grant. Sorry for the misunderstanding about pricing and payments.
Review by on 10/27/2015 6:36 AM

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 - The Customer Rep Kimberly was friendly and she was able to identify the truck quicker and the support was excellent. She promptly returned the calls when left voice message for some questions.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! John, Thank you so much for coming back to us...
Review by on 10/23/2015 8:15 AM

Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 - Tige made our move very easy. He was able to advise me on the best way to ship my vehicle. While others would just give a quote and made it very clear it was just a quote, he made us feel very comfort [More]

Terry Williams - TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to cal...
Review by on 10/19/2015 9:40 AM

CA to TX - Lance was very helpful and provided great customer service. Driver was very nice and constantly in contact until the delivery. I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group .

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup. Srinivas Thank you so much for a great review. I am glad i was able to make the transport smooth for you. It was a pleasure working with you and...
Review by on 10/15/2015 4:17 PM

Ca to Tx - I recently had my car transported from California to Texas via Ship a Car Direct .My overall experience has been excellent starting from getting a quote to receiving delivery . Would recommend to c [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome five star recommendation, Muhammed! Glad to hear it was an excellent experience!
Review by on 10/11/2015 2:44 PM

Transport of 1973 VW Super Beetle Conver - I was very pleased with our broker, "Ship A Car Direct". The videos on their website were wonderful, answering almost all of my questions. David was happy to answer what questions I had th [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad the website was helpful! Thanks for the awesome review, Carmen!
Review by on 10/5/2015 6:53 PM

Use AmeriFreight if you have lead time - Shipped from Santa Ana, CA to Dallas, TX in 6 days and $700 for a Honda CRV. Don't expect to see 18 wheeler come to your neighborhood. They come out to inspect your car, write a report and drive away [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525
Review by on 10/1/2015 10:31 AM

Glad I chose Amerifreight! - This was my second time shipping my car across country and my first experience did not go well. So I checked reviews and used Amerifreight because they are BBB certified. Jorge really listened to me a [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525
Review by on 9/29/2015 10:04 PM

Easy! - Transporting my car from CA to TX was surprisingly easy and pleasant. Jason was super helpful from start to finish. He was knowledgeable and upfront. On the day of pick up I contacted the driver wh [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to keep it nice and easy for you! Thanks for the awesome review, Alison!
Review by on 9/29/2015 8:27 AM

Great Experience - Lance provided an impressive service when I need transport my car from LA to Houston, the price is $775, although the driver come to picked up one day later than schedule, he still arrived on time, I [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Alex It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to Thank you for having the confidence in me to come thru for you. I kn...
Review by on 9/15/2015 7:53 PM

User Experience - Overall it was a good experience. I requested for pick up just a day before my actual date and the service provider was able to fulfill my request. Also it was delivered on time without any damage to [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your recommendation, Nirmal! Glad it was a good experience overall!
Godspeed Transport Inc.
Review by on 9/14/2015 7:39 PM

Refuse cash payment by driver - Godspeed is fine. Very professional. However, the driver is confused about the payment. He refused cash payment, only money order or cashier check acceptable.

Michael Pedersen - Thanks again for the business George! Sorry about the cash issue. I'm glad the pick up and delivery were on time. 5 star service is all I want to provide for auto shipping customers like you. Get ...
Review by on 9/10/2015 1:05 PM

My car is in excellent condition - Hi, My car shipped from Sunnyvale to Austin and it is in excellent condition I am so happy with Ship a car direct. I will take this service again and all driver and concern person to whom I was in con [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to hear that you are happy! Thanks for the awesome review, Charu!
Review by on 9/7/2015 11:02 PM

Highly Recommend! - This is my first time using Ship A Car Direct and any car moving company. They received great reviews online so I decided to try them out with our move from San Diego to Austin with two cars. Shop A [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great recommendation, Juan! It's true, we can't guarantee dates for anyone (even planners!) but we do try to find the best schedule match from our pool of stellar carriers!
Review by on 9/4/2015 12:43 PM

Average Service - Service was very average. Pickup was delayed and Auto Shipping Group was not in close enough contact with the carrier, because my vehicle was picked up two days late (without notice). Auto Shipping Gr [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com***
Review by on 9/1/2015 7:26 AM

Review - First time shipping a car for me so I was apprehensive. Malia did a great job of talking me through the process and making sure I made the right choices. She advised well to set a price that was com [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER THE PAST EIGHT YEARS WITH ASG I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSPORTED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. WORKING FROM MY HOME OFFICE IN WASHINGTON STATE ALLOWS ME TO ALWAYS ANSWER MY PHONE NO MA...
Review by on 8/26/2015 8:42 PM

CA to TX car shipping - Order #1501516288-NS Decided to shop the car since there were 3 cars and 2 drivers. We went online and had qoutes sent to us. Due tobthe large number of woutes received we looked at the reviews of [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570
Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 8/24/2015 9:26 PM

Highly recommend them! - Very nervous about the prospect of buying and having a vehicle transported across the country. Fast Motion Auto Transport made the process painless and were very prompt in communicating with me any t [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service! We look forward to serving you again in the near future!
Review by on 8/15/2015 4:46 PM

Excellent service - My overall experience was great with ship a car. My car was picked up on time and delivered safe. Fee is little bit higher than other companies but service is excellent. I will use again for my next v [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the excellent review, Ajay! Glad it was timely and safe for you!
7 Star Auto Transport
Review by on 8/14/2015 2:36 PM

Very Pleased! - So glad I decided to use 7 Star Auto Transport after a bad experience with a carrier who never picked up! The process was easy and very clear and the follow up and communication was excellent. Tony is [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call TONY (866) 576-7009 ext.220, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.
Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 8/11/2015 9:32 AM

MERCURY: Stellar Service - The entire car shipping process was made simple and easy by Roman and his team at Mercury Auto Transport. Shipping a car can be stressful and Roman made himself available to answer questions and gener [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hello Quinn, Thank-you for taking the time to share you experience and your kind words. I am glad we were able to take the stress out of your shipment , and get it done for you.It was our pleasure...