View 151,285 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,286th Review now!

View Van 3 Auto Transport's New Profile

Common CarrierActive
Contract CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Van 3 Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Decent Price, Excellent Transport
    Review:It took awhile for me to find a reliable transportation company. After awhile, I found Van 3, and they are very flexible with delivering and methods of payment. I would recommend and would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:JacksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: From FL to WA no problem
    Review:First time I shipped my almosto brand new car, many worries about the outcome. The guy calls to set the pickup time and he is there right on the minute. Car is on the truck and I leave. When it is time to deliver the car on the other side of USA, I r... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:10/3/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Best Shiing Company!
    Review:Van 3 Auto Transport shipped my car from IL to GA.They got my vehicle picked up the day after I scheduled the order.My car was picked up and delivered 2 days later.It was awesome having the number of the driver.I called him almost every day to get up... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Koen
    Date:9/26/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great Car Shipping Experience
    Review:This company was very professional.They shipped my car with an open trailer.My car was picked up after 5 PM and the trucker was very professional.He was very careful placing it on the trailer and I was very impressed.This car shipping company impress... [ More ]
    Poster:Jake Cooper
    Date:8/18/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I had a great experience with Van3 Autotransport! The transportation went smooth and I assure you these guys are really careful with your car. Van3 Autotransport gave me reasonable quote, which included all taxes and the insurance. I'm very glad t... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: My auto move experience with Van 3 was excellent.
    Review:I had a very good experience with Van 3. They moved my low mileage 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix from Atlanta, GA to Brewster, MA in June 2014. The whole process went very smoothly. I got a very quick and fair quote from Bobby. The pickup was scheduled wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamshed M.
    Date:6/23/2014 8:23:00 AM
    Subject: Audi Q7 CA-GA
    Review:Van 3 Auto Transport shipped my car from San Diego to Atlanta.They picked up my car on time and delivered it on time.The driver was very friendly was put my car on the top of the trailer because it was a convertible at no extra cost to me.I booked di... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabi