View 148,286 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,287th Review now!

View United Road's New Profile

United Road
10701 Middlebelt Road
Romulus, MI 48174
Phone Number:855-444-7623
Secondary Phone Number:1-734-947-7900
Website:http://www.unitedroad.com/
Time On Site:7 Years, 4 Months. Since 5/16/2007

United Road is the premier vehicle logistics provider in North America. Each year, coast to coast and across the borders, United Road orchestrates vehicle transport and car delivery services for over 1.8 million vehicles. Our satisfied auto transport clients include all major global car manufacturers, vehicle remarketers, financial institutions, car auctions, car dealers, retail single units and personally owned cars, trucks, and other vehicles. United Road is the authorized North American vehicle delivery provider for Bentley, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Maserati, and many other brands. We are also the largest and most preferred vehicle shipper on eBay Motors. They trust us with their precious cargo, we hope you will too. So whether you're an internet vehicle buyer, snowbird, college student, dealer, or anyone else looking to move a car, Across the City or Across the Country, United Road IS Driven to Deliver! www.unitedroad.com 866.470.0036
Have your own experience with United Road to share?

United Road reports that they have an average of 1800000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 57 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.00% of United Road customers have posted a review.

This means that 100.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on United Road
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:The whole experience was easy, fast and as promised in every respect. Just the opposite of our first awful experience with a competitor. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Owen
    Date:9/16/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Review:Booked an exact pick-up date and car was picked up on time. Delivery worked perfect with our arrival into Colorado. I would recommend United Road to anyone if they needed a car shipped. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:9/8/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Review:Two words:Efficient and professional.The entire process was efficient and professional.The agent and the driver did a good job of communicating information. [ View ]
    Poster:TJK
    Date:9/7/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great driver and very fast. Well worth it.
    Review:United road was very promt in getting my request filled. A local driver from Wisconsin picked up my car. Allen Hoffman transport from Marathon. He arrived early and notified us he would do so. A great guy and company to work with. Tried to use a comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Y This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 8:19:00 AM
    Subject: OVER CHARGED..BE PREPARED TO PAY THEIR TOLLS
    Review:I would never use this company AGAIN. Tolls charged NY to FLA for their truck carrier were charged to my EZ PASS via my license plate. I had the tag in my possession but my car was located so that the toll machines read my license plate. I feel this... [ More ]
    Poster:Louis Dambrosio
    Date:9/3/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Excellent service, picked up on time, delivered on time and wonderful communication. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott Lewis
    Date:8/29/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company During Difficult Relocation
    Review:I found United Road through an auto dealer referral, after I was left hanging for 3 weeks by another company whose representative quit and didn't give my order to anyone. I was very happy with the service I received from United Road. The price quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Psyche de la Luna
    Date:8/28/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I would just like to say that the entire team was just awesome to work with!! I did drop my vehicle off so can't comment on pick up. It left their yard 2 days early and thus was delivered early much to the joy of my Marine son! I am a member of ... [ More ]
    Poster:N Lee
    Date:8/21/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: United Road
    Review:Having never transported a vehicle before, I was very concerned. After spending several days on the internet doing research and contacting transport brokers, I came across United Road. After speaking with Lou and reading over their contract, I calle... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Losco
    Date:8/21/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Thoroughly Satisfied
    Review:The service was excellent. From pickup to delivery we are totally satified with the prompt, professional performance. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Jeff for your business and feedback. We appreciate it! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Nusser
    Date:8/20/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Experience & Proposed Improvement
    Review:The car was delivered ahead of the promised date in excellent condition. hat's better than that? It would be a good idea for the driver to text or email the owner of the delivery to the destination. I learned the car was delivered by calling the... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Alan for your feedback. We value your suggestion and will be reviewing to possibly implement a better system for tracking. We appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Alan Parker
    Date:8/18/2014 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: United Road Experience NC to MN
    Review:This is the 2nd experience I had with United Road. I would recommend using this service. When selecting carriers I was surprised how many other companies promoted themselves by negatively projecting other companies. United Road did none of that. ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you D. Martin for your continued business. We appreciate you. [ view ]
    Poster:D. Martin
    Date:8/18/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very impressed
    Review:The whole process was seamless and the driver was so courteous and professional. I went with this company because of the excellent reviews and now I completely understand how/ why they earned them. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:Than you Carla for your feedback. We appreciate your business and will look forward to serving your transport needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Carla
    Date:8/18/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:These guys are pretty good. I know that there might have been other places that could have offered less, but I wanted a peace of mind knowing that my car was going to get there safely. The one thing that the driver was going to do was call me when th... [ More ]
    Response:That you Gerard for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Gerard EThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible experience
    Review:Still waiting for my car to arrive after a month. Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service. My car was picked up on time in Connecticut on July 17th, shipped to a holding terminal in Colorado, arrived there on July 21st. After sitting there for 2 weeks, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:8/15/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:The only problem, which was a major one, I had was the lack of communication as the primary contact did not return my calls which caused me extra costs as I could not determine when the car would arrive at it's final destination. I therefore had to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerry Brown
    Date:8/12/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Safe
    Review:United Road did a great job transporting my vehicle. It arrived earlier than expected, in great shape. They kept in contact with me when it was on route, and I knew exactly where it was at any given time. I would definitely recommend them again. W... [ More ]
    Response:Joel, We are happy to hear you were provided witht he service you deserve. We appreciate your business and referrals. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Joel
    Date:8/11/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Service!!
    Review:Ok so, I contacted United Road after a failed attempt with another carrier. I was trying to ship my vehicle from New Jersey to Nellis Air Force base, Las Vegas, Nevada. After reading so decent reviews I thought that this was the company that I wanted... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle Harrison
    Date:8/8/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Third Time I've used them
    Review:I've used Autolog three times now and they've been great every time. I did try other shippers offering a better price, but their service wasn't great and I realize the way the game gets played to get you to pay a higher rate. That's not the case wi... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, We appreicate your repeat business. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:8/7/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Overall service
    Review:I bought a Chevrolet volt in Michigan and had it shipped to me in Washington state. I contacted many auto moving companies and the service and honesty provided by United Road was excellent. I was very pleased with the customer sales person, Lou. I ha... [ More ]
    Response:Mark, Thank you for your feedback and we are happy we could meet your service expectations. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Lamden
    Date:7/15/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Took the Job and waisted our time.
    Review:We gave them over 10 days to book a driver like they said they would. They asked us for more money after the 12-13 day to make it more appealing to more drivers. We told them don't waist our time any more and we will find another company. Thankful... [ More ]
    Response:Vince, We value your feedback and regret we were not able to perform to the service standard you expected and deserve. We have reviewed your order/concerns and have put improvment efforts in place to ensure this experience does not happen for customers going forward. [ view ]
    Poster:vince q
    Date:7/10/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Indianapolis to Southern California
    Review:The transport of our car from Indianapolis to Southern California went very smoothly. I researched several companies and chose United Road for their excellent customer service(thank you Connie!) and their competitive pricing. Each time I called the... [ More ]
    Response:Melanie, we appreciate your business. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Melanie
    Date:7/2/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I used United Road to transport my car from Portland Oregon to Syracuse New York and a year later I used United Road again to transport my car from Syracuse New York to Los Angeles California. I was very pleased with the transport service they provid... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Mary for your positive review. We look forward to serving your auto transport needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Huston
    Date:6/29/2014 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: Car moved from Texas to Colorado
    Review:Excellent company and great people! Loretta Gage was spectacular as she did a great job with arranging and following thru all the way to delivery. The driver they used was so good that I met him at delivery point and took him out to lunch. Highly re... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your business and referrals. [ view ]
    Poster:Uday Doctor
    Date:6/27/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:Truck was delivered on time and communication was excellent all along the way. Setting up the order was easy and the staff at United Road made this a simple process for someone who has never had to move a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback and your business! Much appreciated [ view ]
    Poster:T. McDonnell
    Date:6/27/2014 7:53:00 AM
    Subject: comment on service
    Review:Terrific, no improvement needed, I am very pleased with the transport & the customer service, be proud you did good. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Mya for your feedback. We are pleased that you were pleased. We look forward to serving your transport needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Mya Solow
    Date:6/26/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy S10 Transport
    Review:The transport operator showed up right on time, first thing in the morning. Out of there very quickly. Handled the truck with great care especially with the challenge of a failing clutch.Great communication and dropped off at the house. Pulled right ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Stephen for your positive feedback. We appreciate your buisness! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen Massingale
    Date:6/26/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent NON-Service
    Review:By now I think that this is a typical story: offer fairly low price and promise you all kind of service. Then turns out that they cannot really find the driver for that price. So you are left hanging. Except in this case, I actually prepaid th... [ More ]
    Response:Vadim, We regret that we were not able to meet your time expectations. We did encounter a few challenges that are not typical but understand your frustration and regret we could not give you the service on your auto transportation that you deserved. [ view ]
    Poster:Vadim
    Date:6/26/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Big Deep Gauge and Dent on my new Porsche
    Review:The car was shipped on time that is not my issue. My problem was the big gauge and dent that was on the upper topside of front my quarter panel. I would have noticed it right away had the car not been delivered to me dirtier then it will ever be i... [ More ]
    Response:Jon submitted a transportation damage claim to United Road for a 2004 Porsche vehicle. After a thorogh review and investigation of the claim was performed and revealed the damage claimed was documented and verified prior to the handling of the unit by United Road. Upon receipt of the vehicle no problems or complaints were stated or documented by the claimant. As the damage was pre-existing and no damages or problems were indicated when the vehicle was received by the claimant, the claim was denied in its entirety. We regret that the customer was not satisfied with the claim decision. [ view ]
    Poster:Jon L
    Date:6/19/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: WHITE GLOVE SERVICE
    Review:I made my first internet / interstate purchase and transfer of a vehicle in June. My greatest concern about this purchase was selecting a dependable and reputable company to transport the vehicle. After much on-line research of many many transport... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Mike for the positive review, we appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:mike tillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2014 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: Not an efficient company
    Review: Car was picked up with two hops with the intention that from New Jersy it can be delivered fast. It took almost a week to assign driver at new jersy.. Customer support absolutely has no clue when the car will be delivered/pickup up. I have to... [ More ]
    Response:Venkat The timeline you provided below is completely accurate and did fall into the guidelines that were stated when the order was booked. We regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the service that you were provided. [ view ]
    Poster:Venkat K
    Date:5/19/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: A++ Delivery Driver
    Review:We went with this transport company because the cost of shipping the vehicle was well below any other quotes we received from other companies. Their customer service was great to set up the transport (Connie) and average once the vehicle was put int... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated. [ view ]
    Poster:Lynn Mitchell
    Date:4/30/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: transport of car from nj to tx
    Review:overall, I would use United Road again. they were prompt in getting back to my questions and the two cars I transported arrived at the destination in good shape. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business [ view ]
    Poster:MK
    Date:4/2/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: 63 Impala 409
    Review:When Shipping your Classic Car forget the rest and use the best United Road. Valarie was great to deal with and Honest too. My driver Daniel was very Professional also. Overall a Great Experience. So if you read this and choose another Shipper well y... [ More ]
    Response:Phil, thank you for your business, glad to here we met your expectations that you deserve. [ view ]
    Poster:Phil Collins
    Date:3/27/2014 9:34:00 AM
    Subject: The "GoTo" for automotive transportation
    Review: Thanks for great communication between EJ and the team. Order was activated on the 7th, vehicle picked up on the 12th, and delivered on the 19th: 2,877 miles! I recommend United Road for excellent customer service from start to finish. [ View ]
    Response:Ronnie, it is nice to hear that you were pleased with your service with United Road. We look forward to serving your transportation needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Ronnie
    Date:3/25/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: no responsibility for burnt clutch
    Review:I placed an order with Autolog to transport my car from Rockville, MD to Boise, ID. My car was delivered at 1 AM with a burnt clutch. The truck driver worked for United Auto rather than Autolog. When I called Autolog with my complaint, they told me t... [ More ]
    Response:We regret that Diana was not satisfied with the outcome of the claim that was filed. The vehicle that was transported is 12 years old Therefore the issue with customers vehicle was considered normal wear & tear for the age of the vehicle. Terms and conditions were signed by Dianas husband which stated several times the order was booked thru our United Road division. As noted on page 3 –section 10 of the United Road Single Unit Terms and Conditions: Transporter shall not be liable for normal wear and/or tear; damages and/or losses directly and/or indirectly related to mechanical malfunctions. Also, the mileage was not noted on the customer’s origin or destination inspections. [ view ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:3/23/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you United Road
    Review:after purchasing a vehicle in the state of California I found United Road online and after talking to one of their representatives I felt very comfortable with hiring United Road to transport my new vehicle pruchase to my home state of Georgia for ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Michael for your business and positive feedback. We look forward to serving your transport needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Penoyer
    Date:2/28/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Review:United Road was fast and friendly. The customer service was excellent and efficient. All drivers and representatives were extremely professional. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Mr. Stull, we appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Mr.Stull
    Date:2/26/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Review:My first time shipping a car. Bought this roadster from a private party just at the beginning of the auction season. I was expecting some delays because of this but scheduling was less than a week out for pickup & the car was here in less that 3... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl
    Date:2/10/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: F350 crew cab long bed
    Review:The person who delivered our truck was extra careful and I could tell really cared! I was worried up front before I knew how the experience would go. Then when he delivered the truck it was obvious he was extra careful with the truck! It came reall... [ More ]
    Poster:DeenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Utah to Cali Transport
    Review:I am very happy with my transport service. I was orginally quoted 7 days but prior to pickup I was advised it was 3 days for delivery. My truck was delivered on time without issue. It was comforting to have a success story given all the horror storie... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:2/5/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of Truck
    Review:The first carrier they lined up had an issue with his truck, but they informed me of it before he had an opportunity to pick up the vehicle and assigned another driver the next day. The driver that picked up my vehicle used an enclosed trailer and w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:1/28/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Delivery
    Review:The vehicle was delivered at night on a very cold, windy and ice covered night. The transport driver did an outstanding job of unloading and moving vehicles. I was very impressed with his professionalism. I would use your service again without any... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Hudson
    Date:1/15/2014 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Decent experience, but not perfect
    Review:I have only two things to complain about. First, when the car arrived it was extremely dirty. Was not able to inspect thoroughly because of how dirty it was. Any scrtaches or dents were not discoverable because of the layers of filth on the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick C.
    Date:12/16/2013 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:From initial quote with Lou to follow up and completion with Valerie, United Road was quick knowledgeable and professional. Driver did great job getting into a limited space condo community. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Oscar
    Date:12/11/2013 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Service & Good Comms with Driver
    Review:Excellent service! Very pleased! Another happy customer! I will definitely use United Road Services in the future if I need to transport a car. In January 2012, a college student friend of mine had her car shipped in an enclosed carrier by United ... [ More ]
    Poster:M Liberty
    Date:11/30/2013 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Exemplary Service
    Review: Our Porsche 944S2 arrived this evening as promised, just one day after certified availability. Tiffany, you are indeed a miracle worker. The transport driver, Mr. Ted Ault, his equipment and consideration to myself, my wife and the Porsche were... [ More ]
    Poster:Len Gawron
    Date:11/27/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Review:Excellent communication from start to finish. Both cars arrived in the same condition as when I left them. Drivers could not get semi on to my street so they drove the cars to my driveway. They were great. Drivers called 2 hours out and 30 minutes ou... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian P
    Date:11/20/2013 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile transported
    Review:United Road was excellent in all aspects of the move. The quote was fair, the process was well coordinated, and completed on a timely basis. The car arrived undamaged and as promised. One of the most impressive aspects of the move was that we had a &... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlie Bumb
    Date:11/19/2013 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Slow delivery, no communication
    Review:Went with the low quote, 300 mile trip straight down highway 70, what could be easier. I was told the car would be picked up on a Thursday and delivered on Saturday. As Saturday came and went, there was no call or word on delivery. I got ahold of ... [ More ]
    Response:We regret this missed opportunity to give Mr. Briner an enjoyable experience while transporting his vehicle with United Road. While we disagree with some of the information the cusotmer provided, there was a substantial delay in receiving his vehicle. A refund was issued to the customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Briner