View 153,983 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,984th Review now!

View United Road's New Profile

United Road
10701 Middlebelt Road
Romulus, MI 48174
Phone Number:855-444-7623
Secondary Phone Number:1-734-947-7900
Website:http://www.unitedroad.com/
Time On Site:7 Years, 7 Months. Since 5/16/2007

United Road is the premier vehicle logistics provider in North America. Each year, coast to coast and across the borders, United Road orchestrates vehicle transport and car delivery services for over 1.8 million vehicles. Our satisfied auto transport clients include all major global car manufacturers, vehicle remarketers, financial institutions, car auctions, car dealers, retail single units and personally owned cars, trucks, and other vehicles. United Road is the authorized North American vehicle delivery provider for Bentley, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Maserati, and many other brands. We are also the largest and most preferred vehicle shipper on eBay Motors. They trust us with their precious cargo, we hope you will too. So whether you're an internet vehicle buyer, snowbird, college student, dealer, or anyone else looking to move a car, Across the City or Across the Country, United Road IS Driven to Deliver! www.unitedroad.com 866.470.0036
Have your own experience with United Road to share?

United Road reports that they have an average of 1800000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 52 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.00% of United Road customers have posted a review.

This means that 100.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on United Road
    Subject: Very Positive Experience
    Review:Prompt service. Great communication. Great value & customer service. Would definitely recommend to others or use for myself again [ View ]
    Poster:Annette D
    Date:12/16/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Transport - NY to AZ
    Review:This is about the fourth time I have used your service and I am never disappointed! The service staff is lovely, the drivers are great and very accommodating, and I am completely happy with the excellent level of service! I have to move my car annual... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Rudikoff
    Date:12/12/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Actual service of transporting the car, including pickup, delivery and transit time was outstanding. I did not expect a 4-day transit time based on my previous experience with another transporter. The driver was prompt, courteous and very pleasant. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Herb Burton
    Date:12/5/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Ratings
    Review:The whole process on this vehicle move exceeded my expectations. I was informed at all times and in fact the delivery was 1 day early. All contact with company employees was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:DENNIS RUSS
    Date:11/21/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Driver was great
    Review:The driver tried to keep my informed. Valery from the main co. said she would keep me informed to what was going on and where the car was, I never heard from her again. The driver was a charming young man, very polite he went over the car with me and... [ More ]
    Poster:L J DAVIS
    Date:11/19/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Second time I used United Road
    Review:This is the second time I used United Road and I am very pleased. They are a bit more expensive than the brokers say they are but they carry your car and its refundable. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Conrad for your continued business, we appreciate it. [ view ]
    Poster:Conrad
    Date:11/17/2014 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: car transport from CA to VA
    Review:My search for auto transport was nightmare before I found United Road. Ron Jewlitt was my primary contact. He was patient and answered all my questions. Unlike most companies United Road is a broker/auto trucking co. I chose to do the Auto Log op... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Karin for your feedback and your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Karin Morgan
    Date:10/23/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle arrived damaged
    Review:Pickup and delivery were early and were contracted to a third party despite assurances otherwise. I was unable to personally take delivery of the car because of the early delivery. My representative at the destination had never seen the vehicle and... [ More ]
    Response:We regret that our cusotmer was not satisfied with our claims process. The claim was denied after careful review of claim, photos, inspection and driver interview. The final inspection was signed by the receiving party clear and with no damage noted. Also, the vehicle was delivered on 9/10. The damages were not noted until 9/17. Based on these items, we are unable to hold the driver liable. [ view ]
    Poster:Justin C
    Date:10/15/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Caring
    Review:We were very apprehensive about transporting our car cross the USA. Especially by short and long haul conveyors. The contact person at United , Valeri was calming, acting as a friend and keeping us informed of the progress. Additionally the drivers a... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and are very pleased to provide you with the service you deserve. [ view ]
    Poster:A. Rosenheck
    Date:9/20/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:The whole experience was easy, fast and as promised in every respect. Just the opposite of our first awful experience with a competitor. [ View ]
    Response:Mr. Owen, thank you for your feedback and your business. We look forward to serving your transportation needs in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Owen
    Date:9/16/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Review:Booked an exact pick-up date and car was picked up on time. Delivery worked perfect with our arrival into Colorado. I would recommend United Road to anyone if they needed a car shipped. Thanks [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Kevin for your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:9/8/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Review:Two words:Efficient and professional.The entire process was efficient and professional.The agent and the driver did a good job of communicating information. [ View ]
    Response:TJK, we are glad we could be of service with your transportation needs. We look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:TJK
    Date:9/7/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great driver and very fast. Well worth it.
    Review:United road was very promt in getting my request filled. A local driver from Wisconsin picked up my car. Allen Hoffman transport from Marathon. He arrived early and notified us he would do so. A great guy and company to work with. Tried to use a comp... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, thank you for your feedback and your business. Please contact us for your future moves! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Y This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 8:19:00 AM
    Subject: OVER CHARGED..BE PREPARED TO PAY THEIR TOLLS
    Review:I would never use this company AGAIN. Tolls charged NY to FLA for their truck carrier were charged to my EZ PASS via my license plate. I had the tag in my possession but my car was located so that the toll machines read my license plate. I feel this... [ More ]
    Response:Cusotomer contacted our customer service department on 8/1 in regards to toll charges she received to request an invoice. An invoice was sent to the cusotmer the same day. On 9/4 customer called to advise that EZPass would not accept the invoice she provided. 9/15 we received a confirmation that the charges had been refunded to the customer for EZPass with a confirmation number that we provided to the customer. on 9/22 customer contacted customer service to advise the refund had been reveresed and not applied. To avoid further frustration to the customer we overnighted a refund check. We regret this process was frustrating and lengthy, however, because this was an EZpass charge, we were limited on what we could do to resolve. The customer seeme satisfied with the effort and we look forward to working with her in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Louis Dambrosio
    Date:9/3/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Excellent service, picked up on time, delivered on time and wonderful communication. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Scott for your feedback! We appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Lewis
    Date:8/29/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company During Difficult Relocation
    Review:I found United Road through an auto dealer referral, after I was left hanging for 3 weeks by another company whose representative quit and didn't give my order to anyone. I was very happy with the service I received from United Road. The price quo... [ More ]
    Response:We are very pleased to hear that we were able to make a difficult situation alittle bit easier. Thank you very much for your feedback and your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Psyche de la Luna
    Date:8/28/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I would just like to say that the entire team was just awesome to work with!! I did drop my vehicle off so can't comment on pick up. It left their yard 2 days early and thus was delivered early much to the joy of my Marine son! I am a member of ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for your business and your referrals! We appreciat you! [ view ]
    Poster:N Lee
    Date:8/21/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: United Road
    Review:Having never transported a vehicle before, I was very concerned. After spending several days on the internet doing research and contacting transport brokers, I came across United Road. After speaking with Lou and reading over their contract, I calle... [ More ]
    Response:We are very happy that we could provide the service our customer expected and deserved. We are also looking forward to providing service to our customer on future moves. [ view ]
    Poster:J. Losco
    Date:8/21/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Thoroughly Satisfied
    Review:The service was excellent. From pickup to delivery we are totally satified with the prompt, professional performance. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Jeff for your business and feedback. We appreciate it! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Nusser
    Date:8/20/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Experience & Proposed Improvement
    Review:The car was delivered ahead of the promised date in excellent condition. hat's better than that? It would be a good idea for the driver to text or email the owner of the delivery to the destination. I learned the car was delivered by calling the... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Alan for your feedback. We value your suggestion and will be reviewing to possibly implement a better system for tracking. We appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Alan Parker
    Date:8/18/2014 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: United Road Experience NC to MN
    Review:This is the 2nd experience I had with United Road. I would recommend using this service. When selecting carriers I was surprised how many other companies promoted themselves by negatively projecting other companies. United Road did none of that. ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you D. Martin for your continued business. We appreciate you. [ view ]
    Poster:D. Martin
    Date:8/18/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very impressed
    Review:The whole process was seamless and the driver was so courteous and professional. I went with this company because of the excellent reviews and now I completely understand how/ why they earned them. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:Than you Carla for your feedback. We appreciate your business and will look forward to serving your transport needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Carla
    Date:8/18/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:These guys are pretty good. I know that there might have been other places that could have offered less, but I wanted a peace of mind knowing that my car was going to get there safely. The one thing that the driver was going to do was call me when th... [ More ]
    Response:That you Gerard for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Gerard EThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible experience
    Review:Still waiting for my car to arrive after a month. Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service. My car was picked up on time in Connecticut on July 17th, shipped to a holding terminal in Colorado, arrived there on July 21st. After sitting there for 2 weeks, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:8/15/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:The only problem, which was a major one, I had was the lack of communication as the primary contact did not return my calls which caused me extra costs as I could not determine when the car would arrive at it's final destination. I therefore had to ... [ More ]
    Response:We regret to hear that the customer was not happy with communication on his order. The customer dropped his vehicle off at the terminal on 7/10. The eta for delivery per the original reservation that the customer was given prior to booking was 7/28. We delivered the vehicle 6 days earlier than the original eta on 7/22. Customer service was in constant contact with the customer throughout the transaction. [ view ]
    Poster:Gerry Brown
    Date:8/12/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Safe
    Review:United Road did a great job transporting my vehicle. It arrived earlier than expected, in great shape. They kept in contact with me when it was on route, and I knew exactly where it was at any given time. I would definitely recommend them again. W... [ More ]
    Response:Joel, We are happy to hear you were provided witht he service you deserve. We appreciate your business and referrals. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Joel
    Date:8/11/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Service!!
    Review:Ok so, I contacted United Road after a failed attempt with another carrier. I was trying to ship my vehicle from New Jersey to Nellis Air Force base, Las Vegas, Nevada. After reading so decent reviews I thought that this was the company that I wanted... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle Harrison
    Date:8/8/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Third Time I've used them
    Review:I've used Autolog three times now and they've been great every time. I did try other shippers offering a better price, but their service wasn't great and I realize the way the game gets played to get you to pay a higher rate. That's not the case wi... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, We appreicate your repeat business. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:8/7/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Overall service
    Review:I bought a Chevrolet volt in Michigan and had it shipped to me in Washington state. I contacted many auto moving companies and the service and honesty provided by United Road was excellent. I was very pleased with the customer sales person, Lou. I ha... [ More ]
    Response:Mark, Thank you for your feedback and we are happy we could meet your service expectations. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Lamden
    Date:7/15/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Took the Job and waisted our time.
    Review:We gave them over 10 days to book a driver like they said they would. They asked us for more money after the 12-13 day to make it more appealing to more drivers. We told them don't waist our time any more and we will find another company. Thankful... [ More ]
    Response:Vince, We value your feedback and regret we were not able to perform to the service standard you expected and deserve. We have reviewed your order/concerns and have put improvment efforts in place to ensure this experience does not happen for customers going forward. [ view ]
    Poster:vince q
    Date:7/10/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Indianapolis to Southern California
    Review:The transport of our car from Indianapolis to Southern California went very smoothly. I researched several companies and chose United Road for their excellent customer service(thank you Connie!) and their competitive pricing. Each time I called the... [ More ]
    Response:Melanie, we appreciate your business. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Melanie
    Date:7/2/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I used United Road to transport my car from Portland Oregon to Syracuse New York and a year later I used United Road again to transport my car from Syracuse New York to Los Angeles California. I was very pleased with the transport service they provid... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Mary for your positive review. We look forward to serving your auto transport needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Huston
    Date:6/29/2014 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: Car moved from Texas to Colorado
    Review:Excellent company and great people! Loretta Gage was spectacular as she did a great job with arranging and following thru all the way to delivery. The driver they used was so good that I met him at delivery point and took him out to lunch. Highly re... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your business and referrals. [ view ]
    Poster:Uday Doctor
    Date:6/27/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:Truck was delivered on time and communication was excellent all along the way. Setting up the order was easy and the staff at United Road made this a simple process for someone who has never had to move a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback and your business! Much appreciated [ view ]
    Poster:T. McDonnell
    Date:6/27/2014 7:53:00 AM
    Subject: comment on service
    Review:Terrific, no improvement needed, I am very pleased with the transport & the customer service, be proud you did good. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Mya for your feedback. We are pleased that you were pleased. We look forward to serving your transport needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Mya Solow
    Date:6/26/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy S10 Transport
    Review:The transport operator showed up right on time, first thing in the morning. Out of there very quickly. Handled the truck with great care especially with the challenge of a failing clutch.Great communication and dropped off at the house. Pulled right ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Stephen for your positive feedback. We appreciate your buisness! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen Massingale
    Date:6/26/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent NON-Service
    Review:By now I think that this is a typical story: offer fairly low price and promise you all kind of service. Then turns out that they cannot really find the driver for that price. So you are left hanging. Except in this case, I actually prepaid th... [ More ]
    Response:Vadim, We regret that we were not able to meet your time expectations. We did encounter a few challenges that are not typical but understand your frustration and regret we could not give you the service on your auto transportation that you deserved. [ view ]
    Poster:Vadim
    Date:6/26/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Big Deep Gauge and Dent on my new Porsche
    Review:The car was shipped on time that is not my issue. My problem was the big gauge and dent that was on the upper topside of front my quarter panel. I would have noticed it right away had the car not been delivered to me dirtier then it will ever be i... [ More ]
    Response:Jon submitted a transportation damage claim to United Road for a 2004 Porsche vehicle. After a thorogh review and investigation of the claim was performed and revealed the damage claimed was documented and verified prior to the handling of the unit by United Road. Upon receipt of the vehicle no problems or complaints were stated or documented by the claimant. As the damage was pre-existing and no damages or problems were indicated when the vehicle was received by the claimant, the claim was denied in its entirety. We regret that the customer was not satisfied with the claim decision. [ view ]
    Poster:Jon L
    Date:6/19/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: WHITE GLOVE SERVICE
    Review:I made my first internet / interstate purchase and transfer of a vehicle in June. My greatest concern about this purchase was selecting a dependable and reputable company to transport the vehicle. After much on-line research of many many transport... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Mike for the positive review, we appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:mike tillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2014 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: Not an efficient company
    Review: Car was picked up with two hops with the intention that from New Jersy it can be delivered fast. It took almost a week to assign driver at new jersy.. Customer support absolutely has no clue when the car will be delivered/pickup up. I have to... [ More ]
    Response:Venkat The timeline you provided below is completely accurate and did fall into the guidelines that were stated when the order was booked. We regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the service that you were provided. [ view ]
    Poster:Venkat K
    Date:5/19/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: A++ Delivery Driver
    Review:We went with this transport company because the cost of shipping the vehicle was well below any other quotes we received from other companies. Their customer service was great to set up the transport (Connie) and average once the vehicle was put int... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated. [ view ]
    Poster:Lynn Mitchell
    Date:4/30/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: transport of car from nj to tx
    Review:overall, I would use United Road again. they were prompt in getting back to my questions and the two cars I transported arrived at the destination in good shape. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business [ view ]
    Poster:MK
    Date:4/2/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: 63 Impala 409
    Review:When Shipping your Classic Car forget the rest and use the best United Road. Valarie was great to deal with and Honest too. My driver Daniel was very Professional also. Overall a Great Experience. So if you read this and choose another Shipper well y... [ More ]
    Response:Phil, thank you for your business, glad to here we met your expectations that you deserve. [ view ]
    Poster:Phil Collins
    Date:3/27/2014 9:34:00 AM
    Subject: The "GoTo" for automotive transportation
    Review: Thanks for great communication between EJ and the team. Order was activated on the 7th, vehicle picked up on the 12th, and delivered on the 19th: 2,877 miles! I recommend United Road for excellent customer service from start to finish. [ View ]
    Response:Ronnie, it is nice to hear that you were pleased with your service with United Road. We look forward to serving your transportation needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Ronnie
    Date:3/25/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: no responsibility for burnt clutch
    Review:I placed an order with Autolog to transport my car from Rockville, MD to Boise, ID. My car was delivered at 1 AM with a burnt clutch. The truck driver worked for United Auto rather than Autolog. When I called Autolog with my complaint, they told me t... [ More ]
    Response:We regret that Diana was not satisfied with the outcome of the claim that was filed. The vehicle that was transported is 12 years old Therefore the issue with customers vehicle was considered normal wear & tear for the age of the vehicle. Terms and conditions were signed by Dianas husband which stated several times the order was booked thru our United Road division. As noted on page 3 –section 10 of the United Road Single Unit Terms and Conditions: Transporter shall not be liable for normal wear and/or tear; damages and/or losses directly and/or indirectly related to mechanical malfunctions. Also, the mileage was not noted on the customer’s origin or destination inspections. [ view ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:3/23/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you United Road
    Review:after purchasing a vehicle in the state of California I found United Road online and after talking to one of their representatives I felt very comfortable with hiring United Road to transport my new vehicle pruchase to my home state of Georgia for ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Michael for your business and positive feedback. We look forward to serving your transport needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Penoyer
    Date:2/28/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Review:United Road was fast and friendly. The customer service was excellent and efficient. All drivers and representatives were extremely professional. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Mr. Stull, we appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Mr.Stull
    Date:2/26/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Review:My first time shipping a car. Bought this roadster from a private party just at the beginning of the auction season. I was expecting some delays because of this but scheduling was less than a week out for pickup & the car was here in less that 3... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl
    Date:2/10/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: F350 crew cab long bed
    Review:The person who delivered our truck was extra careful and I could tell really cared! I was worried up front before I knew how the experience would go. Then when he delivered the truck it was obvious he was extra careful with the truck! It came reall... [ More ]
    Poster:DeenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Utah to Cali Transport
    Review:I am very happy with my transport service. I was orginally quoted 7 days but prior to pickup I was advised it was 3 days for delivery. My truck was delivered on time without issue. It was comforting to have a success story given all the horror storie... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas