Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,325 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 954 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Tru Auto Transport Inc.
Location:Boca Raton, FL 33433
Phone Number:561-948-1451
Secondary Phone Number:866-440-7531
Website:http://www.truautotransport.com
Time On Site:3 Year(s), 4 Month(s). Since 12/4/2010

We pride ourselves on integrity. There is a process as to how the auto transport industry works. PLEASE do your research before choosing a company. If you want your vehicle picked up in a timely manner, by a REPUTABLE company, please call or email us ASAP. We would love to explain how our industry works and answer any questions/concerns you may have. Understanding how our industry works and doing your research will ensure a stress free auto transport.
Have your own experience with Tru Auto Transport Inc. to share?

Tru Auto Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 1500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 39 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.60% of Tru Auto Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.40% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Amazing
    Review:Well people always say go through someone from a referral. Well I was referred to Tru Auto from a close military friend that had used the company. I was so surprised how honest and nice Kim was. She answered all of my text and calls even though she w... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:4/13/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Great customer service - kept me informed on when vehicle was picked up and when it would be delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:Clearwater Automotive
    Date:2/13/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:Kim has been a great help specially when we had a urgent need to ship the car. She made all the arrangement so quick while making sure that the car get delivered on time. She is very quick on responding on my email and calls. I am very happy that I c... [ More ]
    Poster:Manoj Sigdel
    Date:2/13/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Model A Ford
    Review:I called kim told her what i needed gave her the contack number and sat back and it was all done for me, The car came on time and just the way it left, and the price was fair, I was very happy, she is my transporter from now on, thanks Kim , Rudy M .... [ More ]
    Poster:Rudy Marinosci
    Date:2/10/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Model A Ford
    Poster:Rudy Marinosci
    Date:2/10/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communication
    Review:Kim got the job done in under 48hrs when other companies I had contacted were taking weeks. My vehicle was broke down out-of-state, but I did not have to be physically present for the pickup, which was a great benefit due to my work schedule. Also,... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:2/10/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Worry free transport
    Review:This is the second time I have used Tru Auto Transport and I am once again extremely happy with the service. I gave Kim three days notice and she was able to pull off my transportation needs from Los Angeles to Minneapolis at a great price. I had s... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul H
    Date:2/10/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Mazda move
    Review:Kim was great,did what she said she would do and car was delivered early. Bent over backwards to make sure everything went smoothly,and really helped during a tough time,thanks Kim [ View ]
    Poster:H.Ashcraft
    Date:2/10/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Kim was the only company that contacted me by phone to talk about her company and was able to pick up my car the same week that I called her and deliver the next day when other company's couldn't give me an exact pick up or drop off date. Super frien... [ More ]
    Poster:kam
    Date:2/9/2014 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Tru Auto Transport
    Review:Really great and dependable service. Honest and good communication. I would Highly recommend! Also, very reasonable/inexpensive cost as compared to other quotes. There are many other brokers that just don't get it done, from my experience. Don't... [ More ]
    Poster:Shane Korfike
    Date:2/9/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Kim at Tru Auto Transport is Great!
    Review:I have used Tru auto Transport Inc twice and they have been great to work with. I felt safe and knew that my car would be protected. Kim worked very hard at getting me the best price possible. It was delivered safe and sound each time. [ View ]
    Poster:KaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and experience!!!!
    Review:First time I had ever needed this service. Kim was honest and upfront about everything!!! The price was well below what other transporters and brokers gave me. I highly recommend Kim and the great service she provides. She will be my first call if ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Julio
    Date:1/20/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Kim is the best!!
    Review:I'm am very pleased to recommend this company, Kim to be exact being as though I've done business with her. She's professional, knowledgable an most importantly she doesn't make promises without the intentions of keeping them. She provided a quote an... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrice
    Date:1/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Kim is the best!!
    Poster:Patrice
    Date:1/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good service transport review
    Review:Kim is great , everything went smoothly and like clockwork, even at a good price.She kept me informed every step of the way, will defiantly use her again, especially since I got toasted by another company in the past. Thanks Steve [ View ]
    Poster:Steve A.
    Date:1/11/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Antique Car
    Review:I needed to transport a vintage car from Tenn. to Ohio. I called Tru Auto Transport Inc. and received a reasonable quote. They scheduled the transport in a timely manor and the pick-up was done on time. The vehicle was delivered in a covered carrier... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Fisher
    Date:1/8/2014 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!!!!
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and was VERY skeptical. I had a few quotes from other companies but I wasn't comfortable with them. I spoke to Kim Foster and she was just amazing. She explained the process in so much detail which made me very com... [ More ]
    Poster:Anil
    Date:12/23/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Review:Kim with TruAutotransport was the most easy going, sharp as a tack auto-transport rep I've ever worked with. I discerned her integrity right off the bat, after talking with at least 15 overly aggressive guys who didn't impress me with their "we'... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendell Taylor
    Date:12/20/2013 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service, Highly recommend!!!!!
    Review:Kim is a top notch, honest, and very straight forward person in the business and I would recommend her and her company to anyone wishing to transport a vehicle. When I decided to use Tru Auto Transport, Kim immediately found a driver and a then deci... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:12/1/2013 10:42:00 AM
    Review:Kim was absolutely awesome. Her honesty made the process much smoother than other companies I had tried to work with. Pick-up was on time, delivery was early and I didn't pay a penny more than what was quoted. I will definitely call Kim again and aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh Calderon
    Date:11/21/2013 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transpoet
    Review:I got the best of care and Kim Foster was and is a lot of help. I would suggest this company with anyone who needs transports. Thank you Kim you the best. Beverly Winham [ View ]
    Poster:Beverly WinhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2013 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: Kim at tru auto transport
    Review:Kim was great to work with, very nice and has great relations with the drivers. She was able to get my car on time and without any problems. I would recommend using her to anyone who is looking to ship their car in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Travis Bird
    Date:10/29/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery Of TransAm
    Review:Found Kim during an online search, from there it has been a great experience. Kim has integrity which is sometimes hard to find in this industry. I was so satisfied with the first delivery, I've contacted her since and she assisted my with other de... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:10/28/2013 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
    Review:I was lucky enough to have gotten this company as a referral from a fellow Marine mom and I have to give a HUGE shout to them! We had my son's Jeep picked up in Los Angeles and shipped to Maryland. The owner is also a military mom named Kim Foster so... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Hansen
    Date:10/27/2013 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM
    Review:Kim Foster took $200 and never picked up my truck. Returned only one phone call within a span of two weeks, to ironically tell me she was not a con artist. No pick-up of my vehicle was ever conducted. I've since placed over 20 calls to her contact... [ More ]
    Response:There is no name attached to this wonderful review. I can only assume this is Jonathan Wagner. The ONLY customer I have had in 8 years, that refused to sign my contract. I sent the contract to you at least 10 times. I emailed you that without the contract signed, there will be no transport. I made that very clear. I do not break the rules for any customer . I have before, and that never works out. Just because you gave me a deposit, does not mean that you are contracted with me. AGAIN , you refused to sign my contract ...how does that make me the bad guy??? Anyone who refuses to sign the contract for auto transport is up to no good. Therefore, I will not do business with anyone who will not follow my company rules. Oh and thank you very much for wasting my time ! I would expect more from a military guy. [ view ]
    Poster:SCAM!!
    Date:10/14/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Transporting a vehicle can be somewhat confusing and picking a company for the first time is very overwhelming. The reviews on many of the companies are all over the place because it can vary so much by driver. This company is the only one I saw with... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann from Nyack
    Date:9/8/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: 17' Boat on trailer
    Review:Had previous problems with a broker then met Kim and she explained what was happening and helped me cancel and get started again. Kim told me what to expect and what not to expect and estimated the true cost and how all this works. Kim found a transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Deaner
    Date:8/27/2013 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:I love working with Kim. I try other transport companies. I hated them. They always ask for lots more money, once you sign up with them. I used KIm for the last ten cars. She always keeps me update on what going on. Kim works very hard on keeping m... [ More ]
    Poster:John Pope
    Date:7/23/2013 8:58:00 AM
    Subject: Stolen money
    Review:Kim charged my credit card $950, which is the total for the car transport. The day before my car is to be delivered, I find out she told the trucking company that the fee was to be paid at delivery. She has not returned any phone calls, texts or emai... [ More ]
    Response:LESSON FOR ME: When a customer begs to pay the total amount for the transport all on credit card, say no. No matter what the circumstance. They are doing it so they can get the transport for free . This is exactly what Tami did. She set me up, in order to NOT pay a broker fee and ATTEMPT to get her entire transport for free. I took Tami's credit card payment because she said there was NO WAY she could get cash to her daughter for the delivery. Reluctantly, I said yes to take the entire payment on the credit card..........MISTAKE....... Tami called me 25 times in ONE HOUR....... I was not available during the time she called. When I did not return her call DURING THAT ONE HOUR, she disputed her credit card charge. This was ridiculous, since it was FOUR DAYS before the car was to be delivered. When I called Tami back, she said well I was freaking out, I thought you left the country or something with my money. REALLY? During this short period of time, I had received about 30 text message and emails saying she was calling the police and charging me with fraud. So I asked Tami.... Did you dispute your credit card charge? She said.... NO I DID NOT DISPUTE MY CHARGE, I WAS GOING TO, BUT I CHANGED MY MIND....I did not believe that for a second, nor did the carrier. They said she was out of control, yelling and threatening them and me. The carrier said she appears to be one of those people that are trying to get something for free. The carrier recommended to me that we see what happens in the morning with the credit card charge. GUESS WHAT?? She had disputed the charge and the $950 was immediately taken out of my bank account. So of course since I did not have any of Tami's money any more, I was not paying the carrier. And they completely agreed. They said they would only deliver if it was cash. Tami then tried to pay the carrier by credit card. They said no way. Cash only and Tami agreed. Funny that miraculously Tami could find the $950 in cash to get to her daughter, but when I asked her, it was not possible. Sad, that people set out to pay by credit card solely so they can dispute their charge and get something for free. I work too hard to have a customer pull this on me. But, it is my own fault for taking the payment up front. Never again. So STOLEN MONEY??? No I think not. If I stole your money, I would have your money. This whole thing cost me money and hours of phone calls to the truck driver. There are good and bad people in the world....................... [ view ]
    Poster:Tami DeFrank
    Date:7/12/2013 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Kim is the best!!!!
    Review:Kim Foster is the best. This was my first time transporting my car and I was very nervous. Kim assured me and gave me the best service. Very honest and helpful broker. I have and will be recomending Kim to all my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Khyati
    Date:7/3/2013 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: 85 vet
    Review:Kim was very help full. she keep me up to date. I would recomend her to anyone.VERY HONEST. She has a great personality and very dedicated to the customer even after she learned how to fall off her tricycle,and broke a few bones, she still manage to... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Bartelt
    Date:6/25/2013 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Shipped By True Auto
    Review:They say you "always remember" your "first time". Well, like many of you I worried as I had never done it before! I knew I'd have to pay, but wondered would it be too big (To fit this truck and ship)? How long a ride? What happens... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Meehan
    Date:6/18/2013 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: auto hauler
    Review:Kim is an excellent broker. She was in contact with me the entire time and made a difficult situation I was in easy. I will and would recommend her to haul for anyone. It was my pleasure working with her and hope to do business with her again. [ View ]
    Poster:jerome
    Date:5/22/2013 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: An Excellent Experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and they made the entire experience a piece of cake! They were very professional, knowledgeable and efficient in conducting business. I would definitely use them again and would suggest them to my family and frie... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert S.
    Date:5/21/2013 8:50:00 AM
    Review: This was my first time using an Auto Transport Company. I called several companies before I called Kim at Tru Auto Transport. Within no time she had a date and pick up time for my vehicle. The carrier she selected was very professional and friendly... [ More ]
    Poster:Willie R
    Date:5/20/2013 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING
    Review:i was hesitant at first being my first time transporting my car anywhere. Kim was amazing, answered ALLLLL of my emails and questions. Found a GREAT trucking company (Jose the driver was amazing as well) picked up Monday had my car on Wed (which was ... [ More ]
    Poster:ana
    Date:5/12/2013 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:First of all let me just thank Kim for her awesome service that she provided to me on Saturday April 27, 2013, being that this was my first time ever using a transport company I was a nervous reck. My son is on his way back to grad school in Daytona... [ More ]
    Poster:Mona Williams
    Date:4/30/2013 12:34:00 AM
    Review:Kim was in contact during every aspect of the shipment. I was in a bit of a hurry to get the car shipped prior to leaving the country on business (two days notice). The Veloster was picked-up on Thursday without a problem and delivered to my daughter... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve C
    Date:4/28/2013 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, Prompt, Reliable Customer Service!
    Review:Well this was my first time ever transporting a vehicle. And, of course our vehicle had to be clear across the country, in a place not many drivers go to. I decided to go with Tru Auto Transport, Inc. and dealt with Kim Foster. She is by far one of t... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley Chambers
    Date:4/25/2013 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Tru Auto Transport
    Review:Kim Foster with Tru Auto Transport was very professional and an enormous help in contacting and arranging the pickup and delivery of my vehicle. She went out of her way to accomplish this task at the lowest cost possible. She followed up by phone aft... [ More ]
    Poster:J C Williams
    Date:4/10/2013 9:38:00 AM
    Review:I needed to move a car from Arizona to Pennsylvania. I got several quotes and looked at reviews on this site. I called Tru Auto Transport and Kim was great explaining the process to me and I decided to go with her. She was terrific to work with, kep... [ More ]
    Poster:GPM
    Date:3/29/2013 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: excellent experience with tru auto transport1
    Review:I have had kim foster at tru auto ship 2 cars and 1 truck for me. Kim got me out of a bind the first time I used tru auto. The brocker that I had put money down with did not do any thing for me and would not return my calls. Kim has ALWAYS retu... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad M.
    Date:1/16/2013 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I had been working with another company to try to secure tranpsort for my vehicle for weeks and was getting nowhere. On the day I had originally wanted the vehicle to be picked up I called Kim at Tru Auto Transport. Within half an hour she had a spo... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:1/16/2013 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth car transfer
    Review:I am writing this review based on my experience which I thought I should share so that it can help others. I wanted to shift my car from Detroit MI to Atlanta GA and I had a limited time to do research. I went through few sites and then came across &... [ More ]
    Poster:Anoop
    Date:12/21/2012 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Company stayed in constant communication with me throughout the process from initial quote thru delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Angelo L
    Date:8/2/2012 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing
    Review:Tru Auto Transport is Amazing , They help me out of a Jam, I started out going with a cheaper company and I should have known better ,we all the the old Cliche You get what you pay for ,The company JN All Tranport is full of Sh**! A whole lot of talk... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:7/23/2012 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, great price!
    Review:I contacted Tru Auto Transport, Inc. to move my husband's Subaru Forester 2010 from Lake Forest, CA to Monroe, WA. Kim was super clear about the options to ship the car and the prices. She even gave me a cost frame depending on the date I needed the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruth
    Date:7/21/2012 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Thumbs up Tru Auto Transport!
    Review:I was moving from Buffalo NY to Texas. I was desperate to get my car to Texas. I have called many companies they told me that they can find a driver but it will be only for Friday. I was supposed to take an early flight on Tuesday. Then I called Kim... [ More ]
    Poster:Marie
    Date:7/19/2012 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty and integrity
    Review:In our world of endless internet scams and get rich quick schemes it was nice to find Kim. As we all are, I was apprehensive about buying an automobile on the internet to begin with and then once that transaction was made I was even more concerned a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:7/16/2012 8:39:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Outstanding service. Kim went out of her way to accommodate us. I will absolutely use this service again. Our driver was honest, friendly and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin Eisenman
    Date:7/6/2012 7:21:00 PM

Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.

Tru Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.