View 148,175 Reviews on 3,535 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,176th Review now!

View Transport Connection's New Profile

Transport Connection
FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Secondary Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Website:http://www.autotransportconnection.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 11 Months. Since 10/13/2009

ZERO (0) COMPLAINTS FROM ANY CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE HIRED ME TO SHIP THEIR VEHICLES - THERE IS A REASON WHY MY REVIEWS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO EVERY OTHER COMPANY'S ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE - MANY HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS (ALL NON-COMPENSATED) AND STILL THE ONLY COMPANY WITH 99% FIVE STARS OVERALL SAYS IT ALL AND MEANS THAT TRANSPORT CONNECTION IS RANKED NUMBER 1 IN TERMS OF THE MOST REVIEWS THAT ARE THE HIGHEST QUALITY. ANY OTHER COMPANY WITH MORE REVIEWS HAS PAID FOR THEM AS IS EVIDENT BY THE GREEN DOT NEXT TO THE REVIEWER'S NAME. WE ARE A NO BS, GIMMICK-FREE COMPANY. Are you sick and tired of dealing with the shady Craigslist-hired telemarketers that comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Do you want to hire a perfectionist to handle all of the shipping arrangements for your vehicle? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. PORSCHE: We are proud to be the official transporter for Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). *****ANYONE VIEWING THE SILLY LITTLE TR WARNING MESSAGE BELOW AND THEN AFTERWARDS READING MY REVIEWS CAN SEE THE OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION HERE. IT APPEARS THAT TR OWNER ANDREW LIKES TO PLAY WITH RED CRAYONS AND DRAW RECTANGLES. MUST BE NICE TO HAVE ALL THAT SPARE TIME ON HIS HANDS TO HARASS ME INSTEAD OF FOCUSING HIS EFFORTS ON EXPOSING THE BAD GUYS ON THIS WEBSITE WHO ARE SCAMMING THE PUBLIC. HIS PROBLEM IS THAT HE CANNOT RELATE TO MY EAST COAST PERSONALITY AND THINKS THAT HE CAN DICTATE MY BUSINESS APPROACH SIMPLY BECAUSE HE OWNS A POPULAR REVIEW SITE FOR TRANSPORT COMPANIES. PLEASE CALL ME AT 561-982-1275 TO LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS INDUSTRY AND THE HYPOCRISY OF TRANSPORT REVIEWS.***** Bill Avrich - President of Transport Connection
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• WARNING

In the past Transport Reviews has received numerous complaints from visitors that Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, has been verbally vulgar and verbally abusive on the phones with them.

Transport Reviews provides ratings and reviews posted by customers. Since most of these visitors are not able to document these abuses their reviews are not shown on Transport Reviews.

We hope that this warning will give a voice to the numerous reviews posted trying to report this behavior.
    Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: Great, honest service
    Review:Bill was clear up front about how the process worked, what it would likely cost (not the cheapest quote but an honest one), and followed through just as committed. What more could you want. The transporter was actually a day ahead of schedule for pic... [ More ]
    Poster:George Blanchard
    Date:9/15/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific!
    Review:Bill at Transport Connection was extremely helpful. I had a short time request for car pickup and he found me a dependable carrier who could show up within 2 days. His follow up was terrific and the entire transaction was very professional. Definite... [ More ]
    Poster:CC
    Date:9/15/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Review:Transport Connection (Bill Avrich, company president) provided great service. I called Monday morning and within 30 minutes of talking with Bill he had a reliable carrier lined up for an incredible price (several hundred dollars less then other quote... [ More ]
    Poster:Eleanor
    Date:9/14/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car being transported from va. To NJ
    Review:I give this company 5 stars. Bill was terrific and He helped me both times with excellent service. I would recommend anyone to use his company . Every detail was handled to perfection. I needed to transport my car from Va. To New Jersey and Bill... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet
    Date:9/13/2014 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Recommend as I used twice
    Review:Excellent job moving my car and this is second time I used cause I was comfortable with the service. I trusted them and they came through with professionalism [ View ]
    Poster:Barbara Crutchfield
    Date:9/12/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:Bill was very professional to work with. He took care of the situation in a very timely manner. I would easily recommend him. [ View ]
    Poster:Nick Marzucca
    Date:9/12/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: transporting
    Review:you can mess around with the cheaper price brokers all day long but in the long wrong for an extra 50 bucks you get a guy that goes the whole 10 yards for you start to finish on time like he says and cheaper then the cheapest guy that bumps the price... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff griggs
    Date:9/11/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection Recommendation
    Review:Bill Avrich at Transport Connection was very easy to work with. On our first call, he clearly explained the process to transport a car. He also was very open to sharing current bids for transporting other cars so that we could arrive at a competiti... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:9/10/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:I have used transport connection 3 times already with no issues at all everything always goes fast and smooth! I have recommended this transport service to several people who have also used it. I will be recommending more people to use it as it is a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie Cotroneo
    Date:9/10/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service, Great Experience
    Review:I have never moved so far away before, so the entire experience was new to me. A lot of things were extremely stressful, but moving my car was not one of them thanks to Bill and Transport Connection. My car got here right on time and the movers were ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hilary
    Date:9/9/2014 2:28:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Very good service. Would use again. Bill was a nice and courteous man to deal with. I was looking to transport my car from michigan to Washington. Initially I was slated to do it in July but my work prevented me from doing that. Bill was ther... [ More ]
    Poster:Menelito Lilagan
    Date:9/8/2014 11:58:00 PM
    Review:The customer experience with Bill of Transport Connection was excellent. The day after I placed the order (which happened to be Labor day), he called me with the transport company on the other line and we had a three way conversation confirming all ... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:9/8/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer-oriented service
    Review:Bill went out of his way to ensure that everything went smoothly, regardless of unforeseen occurrences with one of the carriers that could have led to a severe delay. Excellent service, and no waiting beyond what was necessary. Definitely would use a... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew de Waal
    Date:9/8/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Bill gets his $hit done
    Review:Dealing with Bill was awesome. I called him for the first time to set up my transport and by the end of the phone call I had a carrier. He arranged it immediately without having the uncertainty of having to wait for someone to "pick up" my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon Parker
    Date:9/5/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Good Communication
    Review:I will use Bill again to arrange any vehicle I need shipped. Walked me through the process, questions answered promptly. Thanks Don [ View ]
    Poster:Don Farries
    Date:9/5/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Haul
    Review:I have used Bill at transport connection several times and am happy with the process, responsiveness and follow up. This haul was on time [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin phillips
    Date:9/3/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Very Punctual Just Dirty
    Review:Needed to quickly move a car north and Transport Connection delivered in a time frame better than advertised! 1st time shipping a car so unaware of the road grime that would cover a car on delivery. I chose an open carrier but was still surprised, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bradley Schreck
    Date:9/2/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great work
    Review:Delivery was on time and car was delivered as it was. Delivery was on time and car was delivered as it was. Delivery was on time and car was delivered as it was. Delivery was on time and car was delivered as it was. Delivery was on time and car was d... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:9/2/2014 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Infiniti QX56 & Ford Explorer
    Review:We had both vehicles shipped from Michigan to Texas without an issue! We could not have asked for better service than what we received from Bill at Transport Connection! We highly recommend him! He was helpful, made sure we were taken care of, and wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Kellye Rennell
    Date:9/1/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Why I would use Transport Conenction again
    Review:After reading many reviews and being treated like my business (and my car) weren't important I called Bill at Transport Connection to see what advice and info he had for me. First off I liked that I was speaking with the business owner and that he to... [ More ]
    Poster:heather
    Date:8/29/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Deal
    Review:Nice experience with Bill. He was really helpful and patient. Looking forward to have another deal. [ View ]
    Poster:YUZE YANG
    Date:8/28/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from Alaska to Texas
    Review:I give Transport Connection 5 Stars...AGAIN. Bill assisted me with the transport of two my vehicles from Alaska to Texas. This is the second time I've used his services. The first time was when I moved to Alaska in the first place. Bill is knowl... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy Harris Storoy
    Date:8/28/2014 6:04:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent work by Transport Connection and Crawford Trucking LLC
    Review:I have to say that Bill, the President of Transport Connection, was extremely knowledgeable and candid about the whole car-transport process and he did his best to get a carrier for me within 24 hours. First of all, I thought it was amazing that a P... [ More ]
    Poster:Emir Sehic
    Date:8/26/2014 8:21:00 PM
    Review:Bill did a great job of finding a carrier quickly at a reasonable price, and was very up front and honest about the process and the costs involved. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/26/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service, speedy pickup and delivery!!!
    Review:Bill at Transport Connection got my car picked up in two days and delivered in five. His performance far exceeded his already stellar reputation. If I ever need my car transported again or if I know someone that does, there is only one place to tel... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:8/25/2014 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Too star shipper
    Review:Amazing service. Super fast shipping I would highly recommend this company to everyone. I didn't expect my car to be picked up so quickly and delivered so fast. Dealing with this company was very hassle free! I will be back again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel plaster
    Date:8/21/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Review:Bill Avrich is the owner of "Transport Connection," and you deal with him directly. I found him to be totally straight forward, and honest. My transport was from Maryland to Florida. At the time of my transport there were over 100 cars w... [ More ]
    Poster:John Krumpotich
    Date:8/20/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection Review
    Review:My daughter's car(1998 Subaru Outback) was transported from Long Island NY to Baton Rouge La. The broker's fee was $250 and the transport cost was $1000. The car was picked up on the scheduled date and delivered on the scheduled date. The carrier w... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Cerrato
    Date:8/19/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good guy, Bill
    Review:This business is a shark tank... post your bid and I swear, guys come crawling out of the sewer. They quote a ridiculously low price and then you're on your own. Bill is a different breed. Right off the bat he explained to me how this works. He's a b... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua Carroll
    Date:8/19/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Orlando to Seattle
    Review:Good company, straight forward and to the point.would use this company again. In total it was about $1550 for the deposit and the shipping together ($250-deposit,$1300-shipping). Was always able to get ahold of bill, never felt like I was bothering h... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:8/19/2014 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: He made a promise and he delivered
    Review:I did a lot of shopping around with the different brokers before settling with Transport Connection. All of them pretty much told me the same thing and described what the brokers role was in the auto transport business. What set Bill at Transport C... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:8/18/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Affordable and Efficient
    Review:I was looking for an affordable, safe way to ship my aging, yet beloved, BMW to my daughter who is a sophomore in college. Mr. Avrich was extremely knowledgeable and efficient, he explained to me exactly how the car haul system works and what I coul... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:8/18/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Review:Pickup was 2 days after date requested and delivery was 3 days later. The timing was not critical for me so the schedule was very satisfactory. No damage or excess dirt noted on arrival. [ View ]
    Poster:Philip Knaff
    Date:8/18/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Love this service!!
    Review:I would recommend Bill Avrich to anyone he made sure I understood the process and my car was here in no time. He also made sure he did all he can on the cost for shipping it. Thanks so much Bill!! [ View ]
    Poster:PFC Matthews
    Date:8/18/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Restored my faith in the auto transport business
    Review:Contacted Bill at Transport Connection because of his reviews and was not disappointed. Pickup was on time and delivery was quite a few days early. Which was better for me. Bill always got back to me while I was out of the country. Answered all my qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Adamk
    Date:8/17/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Not the first time I have used Bill and certainly not the last
    Review:I just love working with Bill. It's his company and he runs it his way. He is a straight shooter. He's very upfront about his cost that does not change. He gets his cut and then works on getting the absolute lowest price possible for transport. I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian S
    Date:8/16/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Transport Connection
    Review:Transport Connection kept in touch throughout the process. The car was delivered quickly with no damage. The quote was higher than expected based on past experience, but understandable in terms of the odd locations (rural) for pick-up and delivery. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike O'Leary
    Date:8/15/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Bill You do an EXCELLENT JOB!!! :)
    Review:It was my first time to ship my car, but I got EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. Bill he is taking care everything SO WELL, honest, good service and on time. I'm sure I will use TRANSPORT CONNECTION to ship my car again and would love to recommend who want to sh... [ More ]
    Poster:blue girl
    Date:8/15/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Everything went exactly as promised. I paid what I expected to pay. Services were promised and they were delivered. Honestly, I got exactly what I asked for and have zero complaints. Therefore, I would say that Bill is an honest broker in an indu... [ More ]
    Poster:Owen
    Date:8/14/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Dealing with Bill was a pleasure. He was professional and efficient. I always felt like he had my best interest in mind. We shipped my daughter's Jeep from San Francisco to New Orleans. The car was picked up within an hour of the promised time, even ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lonnie Odom
    Date:8/12/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Bill is awesome; I've used his company twice and would not hesitate to use him again. I haven't experienced a single problem when using Transport Connection. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee Casper
    Date:8/12/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Better than expected!
    Review:Great from the start to finish. Never room for any confusion or ambiguity. Always got a call with an update before I even thought to call. Reasonably priced. Will definitely use again! Thanks for making moving a little less stressful. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:8/11/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Car moves
    Review:Have been using Transport Connection for several years exclusively, would not think of using anyone else. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry Shortz
    Date:8/11/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: very positive experience
    Review:I have never had my car shipped before and was skeptical and nervous about the whole process. Bill was very re-assuring and was able to get my car picked up the following day (on a sunday!). I have heard a lot of horror stories about shipping cars ... [ More ]
    Poster:joyce
    Date:8/11/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Review of services
    Review:Went exactly as Bill described. We would use their services again if needed and heartily recommend them to anyone who is looking to transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jane P.
    Date:8/11/2014 7:12:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Was first time ever used a shipper. My friend at work told me about Bill, then I used him and was very glad I chose him. Was quick and very knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:8/10/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Bill helped me get the lowest price possible. He was always called back promptly. The carrier of my car wanted a higher price but he made them take it at a price I was comfortable with. Would definitely recommend and use again if I had too. [ View ]
    Poster:Gabby
    Date:8/10/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection is on the ball!
    Review:I just want to let everyone know that Bill the owner of Transport Connection is always there for the customer. He will do whatever needs to be done to make your shipment as smooth as possible. He is very hands on, and a take charge kind of guy. Thank... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Cook
    Date:8/9/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Chevrolet Astro
    Review:This is the second time Bill has professionally coordinated the transport of a vehicle for me. Each time he was very efficient and courteous. He actually had me, the seller, and the driver on a conference call to properly coordinate the details of th... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael J. Nadorff
    Date:8/8/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks Uncle Bill for my 4Runner!!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, and I have learned one thing; Only use Transport Connection for your shipping needs! Even though he's not my (real) Uncle, after my experience with him, he's become a part of the family. He answered the phone,... [ More ]
    Poster:Ms. Nichole M
    Date:8/8/2014 12:55:00 AM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15