View 165,157 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,158th Review now!

View Transport Connection's New Profile

Transport Connection
FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Secondary Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Website:http://www.mytransportconnection.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 8 Months. Since 10/13/2009

Aren't you sick and tired of dealing with the shady telemarketers that comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Want to hire a total perfectionist to handle all of the shipping arrangements for your vehicle? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. Porsche: We are proud to be the official transporter for the nation's largest Porsche dealership, Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (for a reference ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). Bill Avrich - President and CEO of Transport Connection
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• WARNING

In the past Transport Reviews has received numerous complaints from visitors that Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, has been verbally vulgar and verbally abusive on the phones with them.

Transport Reviews provides ratings and reviews posted by customers. Since most of these visitors are not able to document these abuses their reviews are not shown on Transport Reviews.

We hope that this warning will give a voice to the numerous reviews posted trying to report this behavior.
    Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: Great Experience with Transport Connection
    Review:Transport Connection worked so hard to help me find the right guy to do this business, and I was so surprised that my car was picked up the next day after I contacted them. Trust me, every penny you paid was worth it.they helped save you a lot of tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Liang
    Date:6/30/2015 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:This is the fourth time we have used Transport Connections. We have been pleased with the service received. [ View ]
    Poster:GARY WEBB
    Date:6/30/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Review:Fantastic! Bill contacted me and guaranteed me a great deal. He came through and got me the deal. Truck was on time. Couldn't have gone better. [ View ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:6/30/2015 3:47:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I had a problem with another broker who never came to pick up the vehicle. I finally contacted Bill at transport Connection and found him to be very straight forward. Bill told me what to expect as far as pick up and delivery. Bill far exceeded those... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve P
    Date:6/29/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Bill was easy to work with and was honest and prompt in our interactions. My car arrived safely and on schedule. He really knows the car transporters and their past transactions with him and tries to get you the best deal possible. When scheduling tr... [ More ]
    Poster:C
    Date:6/29/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased with the service......
    Review:Bill Avrich is a no nonsense guy. He tells it like it is and gets it done. We had a last minute problem when our original transporter's truck broke down. I was very concerned. Bill called back almost right away with another truck. The pick up wa... [ More ]
    Poster:J L Pitts
    Date:6/27/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered early, professional
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised how quickly and professionally my car was delivered. Bill was available each time I needed to communicate with him. I asked to get my car out sooner than we originally discussed and he had a carrier for me the next day. He ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cassie
    Date:6/26/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection Review
    Review:Bill was very friendly and knowledgable. He was able to accommodate my situation and arranged for my car to be transported to Florida even though I wasn't physically in Florida yet. He suggested to have my car dropped at the local honda dealership an... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:6/25/2015 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended!
    Review:Great service!!! There was a minor problem with the transport guy but Bill helped to resolve it. Bill was pleasant to deal with. Would hire him again in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:DN
    Date:6/24/2015
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:After having a nightmare experience with another company that promised to pick-up my car and deliver it on time yet didn't even pick-up my car or answer their phone, I found Transport Connection and read the reviews in regard to their work. Bill was ... [ More ]
    Poster:ASanders
    Date:6/23/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Needed my daughters car to get back to NJ and called Bill Avrich , he not only got everything set up great but then had to do it all again when the first truck had trouble and couldn't pick up in time. Bill Avrich jumped right back on it and ended up... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Grobarz
    Date:6/23/2015 1:12:00 PM
    Review:Bill was the first to call me. My car has been shipped and with me for over a week and the other companies are still sending me email asking if I still need a carrier. Excellent service, everything was on time. I would highly recommend the Transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Scotty Strahan
    Date:6/22/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The car was picked up the next day with a professional driver and delivered on time with out any problems. [ View ]
    Poster:David Taylor
    Date:6/22/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Bill Avrich @ Transport Connection was honest about pickup, delivery, and price. The trucking company who contracted with Transport Connection scraped the bumper and put a small dent in the grill , chipping the paint and breaking out a small p... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Bailey
    Date:6/22/2015 5:25:00 AM
    Poster:Dave Bailey
    Date:6/22/2015 5:25:00 AM
    Subject: First time user
    Review:Was my first time ever needing a vehicle transported across the country, received quotes from multiple companies; Bill at Transport Connection was the first to contact me! His quote was accurate and reasonable. Didn't take long to hear a transporter ... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/21/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection Order # 45348
    Review:I selected Transport Connection based on a recommendation by a person who had used them a number of times to move cars between CA an CT. I contacted Bill Avrich on 6/10/15 and set up the order to pick the car up on or after 6/12. The car was picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:6/19/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Services and on time
    Review:Transport connection was the first one to contact me. I got quotes from other businesses but I liked Transportation Connection the most because they were clear and transparent. Bill contacted the truck driver with me listening which I appreciated ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Raul
    Date:6/18/2015 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and great service
    Review:From the moment I spoke to Bill he was direct and forthcoming and ready to help. He had a carrier for me the next day at the lowest price range he quoted me. He answered his phone when I called with questions, was helpful and never put out by it. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tami Pucino
    Date:6/17/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Review:Bill at Transportation Connections was great, he helped me out of a tight spot when Auto Transport 123 really messed me over. Bill did a great job and I will only use him next time. The actual trucking company was pretty good but was a little late on... [ More ]
    Poster:Buddy
    Date:6/17/2015 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: Expert / Fair Pricing / Safes Time and Money / Professionalism
    Review:Excellent service! This is my third time using Transport Connections, Bill, always exceed my expectations (great help saving me time and money). He is very knowledgeable, organized, great communicating all the way thru and passionate about his wo... [ More ]
    Poster:YOLANDA RIVERA
    Date:6/14/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Bill did exactly what he said he would, he was honest and strait forward.everything went great, even with the short notice timeline. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike R.
    Date:6/12/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth move
    Review:So to start off I got burned using another site. The truck diver called took my money and stopped contacting me. This is when I started looking around and found transport connection. Bill helped me out promised me that within two days he would have m... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:6/11/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Bill @ transport connection
    Review: Yet another great experience with Bill at Transport Connection! ...... I've used Bill for my transport needs many times...... He gets it done fast, right, safe & always stays on top of the transport from pick up to delivery! Highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe G
    Date:6/10/2015 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Car was picked uo and dropped off on schedule for a reasonable cost. Would use again and recommend highly [ View ]
    Poster:AG
    Date:6/9/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Overall ease and quality of this service was great and better then expected. Would recommend to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Yusuf godil
    Date:6/9/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I needed to ship my car across country at a reasonable price and Bill was very helpful in making sure I got that. I am very pleased with the service and will use it again. I was flexible with the dates but I had some constrains with times. Both Bi... [ More ]
    Poster:Adriana
    Date:6/9/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: MA to GA transit
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and everything went exactly as I hoped. I would definitely use Transport Connection in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Anita L
    Date:6/8/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Moved 2 cars from MI to FL
    Review:Bill Avrich delivered as usual! I've used Bill's services several times in the past and will continue to do so. I know exactly what I'm getting with his services and he delivers what he promises. Simple as that! [ View ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:6/8/2015 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful experience
    Review:Bill was able to find me a transportation service within hours. He was friendly, trustworthy, and he found me great rate. I would highly recommend him. [ View ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:6/5/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Oriented
    Review:A good service with excellent communication and follow-up. The vehicle was delivered one day late due to an extended delay in Texarkana but, all in all, the Jeep was in excellent condition when it arrived. I would recommend Transport Connection to an... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:6/5/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Service at a Great Rate
    Review:I called Bill on a Saturday and left a message, and he called me back immediately. He explained the process and posted the transportation of two cars, one an oversized classic Lincoln, and the other a Ford Taurus. He called me on Sunday with a bid at... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Hylinski
    Date:6/4/2015 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: Shipper was fantastic
    Review:Bill knows his business. It appeared like a bait and switch because the initial quote was like $700, but once I figured out the way shippers do business, I was okay with it. The shipper was great, very professional and I have shipped 3 times before... [ More ]
    Poster:John W
    Date:6/4/2015 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Bill called almost as soon as I put the information out for a quote. Bill is from the East coast and speaks as such. He also works his butt off and found a carrier within 24 hours. I would use him again. The brokerage fee was $200 and the transport f... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn T.
    Date:6/4/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Bill does it again!
    Review:I've lost track of how many times I've used Transport Connection...... As always, everything went extremely well. I will continue to make TC my one stop compnay for vehicle transport! JG [ View ]
    Poster:Joe G
    Date:6/3/2015 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, Reliable Motorcycle Shipment
    Review:Bill Avrich, the owner, is a no nonsense, blunt, but honest guy who is a great advocate to have on your side. He explained the bidding/shipping process to me and his price came in several hundred dollars less than the prices I was quoted by motorcycl... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:6/3/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Will definitely use again!
    Review:They made the process easy and explained how everything worked. Bill put me in contact directly with the driver who would personally be transporting my vehicle. That driver was very professional and did an excellent job of communicating with me the w... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:6/1/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and efficient delivery
    Review:One phone call, one payment and thats all it took to get my car where I needed it when I needed it. Bill was excellent in getting me an honest quote and quick in setting up a professional and trustworthy transportation company that could deliver safe... [ More ]
    Poster:Erick
    Date:6/1/2015 6:27:00 AM
    Subject: transport of car
    Review:easy transaction picked up and delivered on time good company to deal with. . price is right for a cross country trip. [ View ]
    Poster:carson
    Date:5/30/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: 1 Car Wisconsin - Texas
    Review:Simply put Bill Avrich can get the job done. I had what turned out to be a difficult route super north to deep south and Bill made it happen for a fair price. He guided the process and even communicated afterwards to ensure that the job was complet... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve F
    Date:5/30/2015 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional
    Review:I NEVER NEVER NEVER write reviews, but Bill was exceptional. I was very anxious about entrusting my car and my money to any of these 3rd parties dealers, especially after being spammed with quotes immediately after my online search. When I spoke with... [ More ]
    Poster:Simone
    Date:5/29/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Another good experience
    Review:I've used Bill to move another car in the past. I called him this time to help me move another car from Florida to North Carolina. Within a few hours, he had located a shipper, who agreed to pick the car up the next day(!) and have it at my house t... [ More ]
    Poster:Preston B
    Date:5/29/2015 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Excellent service. Reasonable cost. Good communication. The pickup was on time as well as the delivery. Everything went very smooth. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris Terry
    Date:5/27/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Review:This was the first vehicle I have used a transportation service to relocate. The initial quote I received from Bill was $600.00. My final out of pocket expense was $750.00. The confusion came from the two combined fees (Bill’s Fee) + (Transport... [ More ]
    Poster:B Miller
    Date:5/27/2015 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Comments
    Review:Bill found me a carrier within a couple hours of me calling him. E-services was professional courteous and on time. Due to my pickup location and weather, I had to reschedule, and things still went smoothly. My 1997 Chevy Blazer was not in runnin... [ More ]
    Poster:David Saltzman
    Date:5/26/2015 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Willies Wagon Shipment
    Review:Very good service, tried his best to get me the lowest rate possible and shipped promptly. Shipped straight to our driveway in a little town. We were impressed with the truck driver! He was a nice family oriented gentleman. [ View ]
    Poster:Brooke
    Date:5/26/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Willies Wagon Shipment
    Poster:Brooke
    Date:5/26/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: subject
    Review:Bill kept in touch me the whole way through the exercise. Bit lare with pick up but delivery was on time. Car arrived in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob McLeod
    Date:5/26/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Very honest and NO BS!
    Review:Bill Avrich was very upfront and to the point. He even went out of his way to have one of the many scam callers remove my name off off his posting. The other guy had posted me as if I had contracted him and given him permission which I HAD NOT!! I... [ More ]
    Poster:Darry
    Date:5/24/2015 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Solid Transport, Well-Informed Throughout
    Review:Began with an online quote. Bill Averich was very prompt with a return call, getting additional information, and explaining the next steps. We paid his $250 auto transport broker fee. Receipt sent. After the weekend, he promptly got a driver on the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Lyn M.
    Date:5/22/2015 2:55:00 AM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15