Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,710 Reviews on 3,374 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 971 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Transport Connection
Location:FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Secondary Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Website:http://www.mytransportconnection.com
Time On Site:4 Year(s), 6 Month(s). Since 10/13/2009

ZERO (0) COMPLAINTS FROM ANY CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE HIRED ME TO SHIP THEIR VEHICLES - Tired of dealing with the idiot sales agents and telemarketers who represent most of the other brokers in this industry? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's finest auto transport company. ============================================================================================ PORSCHE: We are proud to be the official transporter for Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager).
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Working with Bill to ship my classic Mini Cooper from one coast to the next was as easy as he could make it. My car was picked up and delivered on time and in perfect condition. Would definitely use him again. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie Z
    Date:4/23/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Real and Honest!
    Review:Contrats Bill… This is the very first review I ever wrote for anything! To all that are reading this: Shipping a car across country is a process that is extremely difficult to understand. Unlike many other services or products, this one re... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Tahan
    Date:4/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: First car moving adventure
    Review:My first Transport experience. Hope my next is as good ! Now why do I have to babble on for 200 characters. Bill Avrich was straightforword and funny and Oleg the young Ukrainian (NOT Russian-he emphasized) driver was Excellent. If this isn't 200 c... [ More ]
    Poster:R Prentice
    Date:4/17/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Superb service!
    Review:Absolute best transportation company I have ever dealt with. Bill went above and beyond. Excellent person to deal with on the phone and I didn't wait around for phone calls to be returned. A true man of his word and I have yet to experience another t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe S.
    Date:4/17/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Return Customer
    Review:This is my 3rd time using Transport Connection as my transport broker. Bill is excellent and always got me the best deal. He is honest and his reply time is prompt and timely. I would highly recommend his services. He knows the transporters reput... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:4/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from NJ to CA
    Review:I called this company to transport my car from NJ to CA. The next day, they called me back with a good cost. When the car was get ready to ship on the first day, they called me to let me know; that they were coming and the time they delivered "s... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:4/15/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Just as happy the second time!!
    Review:Bill helped me again with his awesome service when shipping a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Texas to California. He quickly found a trucking company at a fantastic rate. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bill and his professionalism when it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jocelyn Pitta
    Date:4/13/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Review:Have use Transport Connection 5 times in the last several years. I have repeatedly used them because they are honest, professional, always looking for the best price available when quoting a delivery. In fact, you'll speak directly to the owner when ... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Morgan
    Date:4/12/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Nice to have things go right
    Review:I appreciate the service this sight provides if only because I was able to find Transport Connection based on high customer satisfaction ratings. Bill is a personable man who understood that I do not move cars often, and had no idea what to expect. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Benson
    Date:4/11/2014 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Best In The Busniess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Review:This is my second time I've used Bill an im telling you, if he's not the best i don't know who is. The first van he got down for me from insurance auto auctions in PA was a pain........ Nobody wanted to pick it up but Bill found someone just in time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jermaine Smith
    Date:4/10/2014 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Use Transportation Connection if you know what's good for you
    Review:We started out with a different broker, hired by the dealer who sold us the car in Florida for delivery in Indiana. The first broker never called me...I had to call him to find out anything at all - the rate, the delivery and pick up dates, what to... [ More ]
    Poster:Robin Shear
    Date:4/10/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and Diligent
    Review:Bill talked a carrier down $300 for me. He is very honest about what to expect and how to get the most for your money. Will definitely use him again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jenn W.
    Date:4/9/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: What a way to treat a customer...Wow just Wow
    Review:Yesterday 7 April 2014 I read some great reviews about Bill of Transport Connection. So much that I made the decision to use his service so I sumitted for a quote. The quote was to move my 75 Datsun 280z from WA to AL. This morning I receiv... [ More ]
    Response:As anyone can plainly see, this reviewer simply filled out the free instant quote form on my website yet never hired Transport Connection by placing an order to move his vehicle, so how can he claim to be a customer? Go figure. Bill Avrich President Transport Connection [ view ]
    Poster:Surrogate Dibble
    Date:4/9/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: three times and counting.
    Review:This is the third time I have used Bill and Transport Connection, and every time he's spot on. A personable guy who knows his business. This time it was my mother's Corvette. The move was convenient for her, the shipper/driver courteous. and eve... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Bogar
    Date:4/8/2014 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: 65 t-bird transport
    Review:After contacting and going through the information, I was told around 3-4 days from time of pick up and car was picked up 10:30 in the morning in Il, and delivered thursday about noon time to florida. Charges that we discused were all that were charg... [ More ]
    Poster:david gehring
    Date:4/7/2014 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Worry-Free Car Transport
    Review:If you're in need of transporting a vehicle, there's no need to consider anyone else but Bill at Transport Connection. I don't know about you, but I don't have time to waste answering dozens of emails and phone calls from other transport companies a... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim A.
    Date:4/1/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Montway tried to screw me over They first told me they can do it for a cheap price and then I told them if you guys can deliver by xx day I don't mind paying more. Then the guy told me that he found a career and he could pick it up on that day (Thu ... [ More ]
    Poster:kai
    Date:3/31/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Transport Connection was very knowledgeable and was able to arrange for transit very quickly. My car arrived shortly thereafter without real issue. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:3/28/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: cross country experience
    Review:recently my son moved from Ohio to California, at this time I started doing research on shipping his 2013 Mazda 3 to Valley Village , California. Reading reviews can be confusing at times. I contacted two of the reviews concerning Transport Connectio... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Pisano
    Date:3/28/2014 8:19:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:I'm glad I used my gut and chose Bill over at Transport Connection. After fighting through the trash and fast talkers of the majority of brokers, Bill stood out as a no non-sense guy that wasn't just telling me what I wanted to hear. Thanks Bill! [ View ]
    Poster:S.Park
    Date:3/26/2014 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!!!
    Review:Putting my car in the hands of strangers to ship it half way across the country was nerve-wracking! But Bill made the whole process as painless and easy as possible. He got me a great rate and I barely had to lift a finger. I'm so surprised at how ea... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:3/26/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: One very satisfied customer
    Review:I would like to take a moment and thank Bill Avrich, President of Transport Connection, for brokering a simply awesome vehicle relocation. From the time I selected Transport Connection, Bill was very straightforward and honest about the process. Ev... [ More ]
    Poster:James Orr
    Date:3/25/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time we have transported our car from NY to Florida. I was very anxious about it. However, Bill walked me through the entire process and answered all my questions. I even had to delay the timing of the shipping but Bill stayed in... [ More ]
    Poster:Judith Lankau
    Date:3/25/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Transport Manager
    Review:I read reviews from several brokers and contacted a couple of them. They were either ambiguous or weren't well informed of the process and costs, or simply didn't return my calls. Then I called Transport Connection late in the evening, left a mess... [ More ]
    Poster:John Hawker
    Date:3/25/2014 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Simply the best! Hands down!
    Review:I'd never used a broker before but after reading all the reviews I decided to give Transport Connection a try and I'm thrilled to say I made the right choice. Bill is super friendly and won't give you the run-around. He knows how this business works ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jocelyn Pitta
    Date:3/24/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: amazing customer service
    Review:Look no further in regards to how to ship your vehicle. Bill was amazing, explained everything to me with patience and was extremely friendly. It was my first time shipping a vehicle and I was nervous and didn't want to be taken advantage of. I got m... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Aburas
    Date:3/24/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:OMG, Bill was extremely pleasant With all the headaches of moving, this was the easiest and smoothest part of my move. Bill handled everything,kept me informed of the transport, and was very knowledgeable. And all this with less than a weeks notice o... [ More ]
    Poster:Timothy A Wells
    Date:3/24/2014 2:48:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful experience
    Review:After having one broker completely flake on me, I contacted Bill at Transport Connection and am I happy that I did! Within 20 minutes of being on the phone with Bill, he found me a wonderful carrier who agreed to pickup within 2 days and at the lowe... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:3/22/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connections
    Review:Bill is great to work with and knows the business like no other. He is professional and has great follow through. I highly recommend Transport Connections and Bill. [ View ]
    Poster:terez Sanguine
    Date:3/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: review of Transport Connection
    Review:Bill scheduled the pick and delivery on the first call. He put me directly in touch with the carrier and the carrier picked up my car when he said he would and he delivered it when he promised and in fine condition. I am a very satisfied customer. [ View ]
    Poster:john rothman
    Date:3/18/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Move a car from Fl to NJ
    Review:The Broker - Bill - kept me in constant status of the process and the latest status , that was very inportant to me because with all of the complexity and the confusion on moving a car as well as the personal problems with a wife that was having maj... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob A
    Date:3/17/2014 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Good service~
    Review:The service was really good. Except for the carrier company tried to find the nearest parking place for pick up. It was about 20 mins drive. So stupid! But anyhow the service is good. [ View ]
    Poster:Beibei
    Date:3/17/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!!
    Review:First time shipping a car and Bill made the process very clear and quick! He explained how it works and what to expect. Everything worked as planned and for the quoted price. Car arrived in great shape. Would highly recommend Bill and his company and... [ More ]
    Poster:Shane
    Date:3/17/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Review:I had a car I wanted, and no time to get it. Not only did Bill at Transport Connection make it easy but it was cheaper and faster than if I had gone and gotten it myself. Great experience, highly recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Jensen
    Date:3/17/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: I would definitely use again
    Review:It was a very straightforward process, and Bill let me know when the car was picked up and he called me again after I received it to make sure it arrived in good condition. I would definitely use him again. [ View ]
    Poster:Warren
    Date:3/15/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Simpy the Best!
    Review:I knew nothing about having a car shipped. I was very fortunate to have contacted Bill at Transport Connection. He explained the entire process in detail and made me feel very comfortable. He stayed involved from start to finish and got my car shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:3/12/2014 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: Entire transaction
    Review:I used the same broker for this transport I have used before, Transport Connection, because the service is always outstanding. The transporter was Hi Ho Silver Shipping, LLC, and also was outstanding, in spite of having to drive through a major snow... [ More ]
    Poster:John P. Hacala
    Date:3/11/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied customer
    Review:Shipping a car cross country was facilitated greatly by Mr. Avrich. Communication, both spoken and written, was clear and forthright. His estimates relative to cost and transit time were realistic and accurate. In essence, Mr. Avrich talked me throug... [ More ]
    Poster:R Tomback
    Date:3/11/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:I just purchased a vehicle in Arizona, I live in Florida, and I used Transport Connection to ship my car. To start off, I have to say that Bill who is the President of Transport Connection, is a no nonsense guy and doesn't sugar coat anything. If you... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexi Apelado
    Date:3/10/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Review:Go no further looking for a transporter! Contact Transport Connection, Bill Avrich @ (561) 982-1275. He will steer you in the right direction and give you a fair price going to bat for you! Car was delivered as promised, undamaged, just dirty, but al... [ More ]
    Poster:John D
    Date:3/10/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty and Integrity
    Review:I worked with Bill briefly and I could tell from the start he was a stand up guy. Instead of deceiving and conning his way into a sale, Bill explained the whole process thoroughly. He enlightened me on how the industry works and what a REAL cost for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Beau
    Date:3/10/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient and Professional
    Review:Our experience with Transport Connection was excellent. They always kept us informed of the status of the booking as well as the costs involved. The pickup and the delivery were both earlier than we expected. Bill let us know when the driver would co... [ More ]
    Poster:George Albanese
    Date:3/10/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: bricklin project
    Review:Everything went smooth with my Bricklin project move. Although carrier truck had a breakdown communication was great and only delayed a short time. I would use broker and transport company again. [ View ]
    Poster:will
    Date:3/9/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Fiero from Ohio to Saint Louis
    Review:Bill Avrich was honest from the very beginning. He explained the process of brokering and shipping in detail. He is very passionate about his work, and it's evident when you talk with him. He was upfront about everything, including the cost, and he... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan
    Date:3/8/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Very good customer service. People on the phone are really patient and try to find me a better truck driver. I would use it again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Mandy
    Date:3/7/2014 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Fast Friendly Honest Service
    Review:Scheduled for pick up in less than an hour and my car was delivered 36 hours later. Bill is the guy you should call when shipping your cars. Fast, friendly, honest service. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott M
    Date:3/6/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I needed the vehicle that I had purchased outside of San Antonio, TX shipped to my home in Detroit, MI. I had read the reviews of the customers on this site and gave Bill from Transport Connection a call. He gave me a quote and advice on how to mak... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:3/6/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle shipping
    Review:It was extremely easy to work with Bill. His knowledge of the industry was a good as anyone i've talked to. He picked a great carrier who was on time and took very good care of the car and delivered it on time. I have used him before and would use... [ More ]
    Poster:Bennett Zarren
    Date:3/6/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Review:I have had vehicles shipped before and this Was by far my best experience! Car was picked Up on time and delivered in time and without Any damage!!!!!! Truck drivers were very Professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg Bennett
    Date:3/6/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Bill did a really good job
    Review:After the two former brokers wasted my time for 2 weeks, Bill handled my case really great. Unlike other greedy brokers, he tells you how much he will exactly take and the rest belongs to the carrier. Some of his words might be quite progressive, but... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:3/5/2014 2:25:00 AM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Warning
    Transport Reviews has received numerous complaints from visitors that Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, has been verbally vulgar and verbally abusive on the phones with them.

Transport Reviews provides ratings and reviews posted by customers. Since most of these visitors are not able to document these abuses their reviews are not shown on Transport Reviews.

We hope that this warning will give a voice to the numerous reviews posted trying to report this behavior.

Click in the gray area to remove this warning.

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.