View 152,943 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,944th Review now!

View Transport Connection's New Profile

Transport Connection
FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Secondary Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Website:http://www.autotransportconnection.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 1 Month. Since 10/13/2009

ZERO (0) COMPLAINTS FROM ANY CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE HIRED ME TO SHIP THEIR VEHICLES - THERE IS A REASON WHY MY REVIEWS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO EVERY OTHER COMPANY'S ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE - MANY HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS (ALL NON-COMPENSATED) AND STILL THE ONLY COMPANY WITH 99% FIVE STARS OVERALL SAYS IT ALL AND MEANS THAT TRANSPORT CONNECTION IS RANKED NUMBER 1 IN TERMS OF THE MOST REVIEWS THAT ARE THE HIGHEST QUALITY. ANY OTHER COMPANY WITH MORE REVIEWS HAS PAID FOR THEM AS IS EVIDENT BY THE GREEN DOT NEXT TO THE REVIEWER'S NAME. ANY AND ALL COMPANIES THAT BUY REVIEWS BY BRIBING CUSTOMERS WITH REBATES AND OTHER SUCH GIMMICKS ARE PATHETIC AND IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT SUCH REVIEWS ARE EVEN ALLOWED TO BE PUBLISHED HERE. WE ARE A NO BS, GIMMICK-FREE COMPANY. Aren't you sick and tired of dealing with the shady Craigslist-hired telemarketers that comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Don't you want to hire a perfectionist to handle all of the shipping arrangements for your vehicle? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. PORSCHE: We are proud to be the official transporter for Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). *****ANYONE VIEWING THAT SILLY NONSENSE TR WARNING MESSAGE BELOW AND THEN AFTERWARDS READING MY REVIEWS CAN SEE THE OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION HERE. IT APPEARS THAT TR OWNER ANDREW LIKES TO PLAY WITH RED CRAYONS AND DRAW CUTE RECTANGLES. MUST BE NICE TO HAVE ALL THAT SPARE TIME ON HIS HANDS TO HARASS ME INSTEAD OF FOCUSING HIS EFFORTS ON EXPOSING THE BAD GUYS ON THIS WEBSITE WHO ARE FREQUENTLY SCAMMING THE PUBLIC (WHERE ARE ALL OF THE WARNINGS FOR THOSE COMPANIES?). HIS PROBLEM IS THAT HE CANNOT RELATE TO MY EAST COAST PERSONALITY AND THINKS THAT HE CAN DICTATE MY BUSINESS APPROACH SIMPLY BECAUSE HE OWNS A POPULAR REVIEW SITE FOR TRANSPORT COMPANIES. HIS BUSINESS IS TO ONLY PUBLISH CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND NOT TO INTERFERE IN THE OPERATIONS OF ANY COMPANY BEING REVIEWED BY DOING THE REVIEWING HIMSELF. PLEASE CALL ME AT 561-982-1275 TO LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS INDUSTRY AND THE HYPOCRISY OF TRANSPORT REVIEWS.***** Bill Avrich - President of Transport Connection
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• WARNING

In the past Transport Reviews has received numerous complaints from visitors that Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, has been verbally vulgar and verbally abusive on the phones with them.

Transport Reviews provides ratings and reviews posted by customers. Since most of these visitors are not able to document these abuses their reviews are not shown on Transport Reviews.

We hope that this warning will give a voice to the numerous reviews posted trying to report this behavior.
    Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: Definitely use again!
    Review:I purchased a vehicle off eBay that was approximately 2000 miles away from me. Not really knowing how the broker/carrier relationship worked. I called Bill after finding his company on the Internet, he explained in detail exactly how it worked, w... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Hatcher
    Date:11/25/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Just some information on Mr. Bill
    Review:I just wanted to put this out there about Mr. Bill and his company. I have not moved with him yet but I did contact him regarding the quote from the third party website. When you call the company you get the owner, Bill, on the phone which is really ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenny
    Date:11/25/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: SUV from CO to GA
    Review:Second time using them and another great result. Bill worked hard to make it smooth and got it shipped quicker than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Jarret
    Date:11/24/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Review:I needed to get my daughter's car from here in MO to NV and wanted to find a trustworthy company to transport it. Knowing that there are numerous carriers that range from low to high quality, I had no way of evaluating which one would be above board... [ More ]
    Poster:Warner
    Date:11/20/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Yeah
    Review:The whole experience was good, and I will be using this company again. They were knowledgeable, courteous, and there was no BS. [ View ]
    Poster:J.N.
    Date:11/20/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Review:There was confusion on the delivery date (my mistake), that Bill went out of his way to help me out. Would definitely call Transport Connection my auto shipment. [ View ]
    Poster:j park
    Date:11/19/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Another good move by Transport Connection
    Review:I had to ship two cars from PA to CA, and I used Transport Connection for both. Bill was very polite on the phone and offered good service. The cost he quoted me for each car was the cost that I paid, and I was happy with the companies that did the... [ More ]
    Poster:J Stump
    Date:11/18/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt service and delivery
    Review:Requested quotation 11/9. Placed order with Transport Connection for enclosed transportation of auto from MI to PA on 11/10. Later that day Bill contacted me to schedule pickup early on 11/14 with delivery scheduled later that day. Vehicle arrived on... [ More ]
    Poster:Adrian
    Date:11/15/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Transport connection- will use every time
    Review:Our experience with Bill and transport connection was very easy. They are a "middle man" who helps with getting a reliable and reputable transport company for your vehicle. This is the second time we have used him. both times our car was... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Sherman
    Date:11/14/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: cadellac transport
    Review:Great communication between Bill and Gary. Transporter and seller all worked together to make this a smooth transition. We definitely will use this service again and recommend to all our car enthusiastic friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary Pappas
    Date:11/12/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 69 Chevelle
    Review:I purchased a mint condition 69 chevelle and needed to transport it to Colorado. I originally signed with transport 123 who were not only untruthful about their company but very rude and corse when dealing with my vehicle movement. I then spoke with... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Williams
    Date:11/11/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Service
    Review:Bill did everything as promised. The carrier was also very good. The carrier said they would pick up the car between 1 and 2, but they got there at 3:30. On the delivery, the carrier said 10:00, but got there at 11:30. I am not complaining about ... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy
    Date:11/11/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: amazing
    Review:I talked to 4 different companys before I went to bed mad and feeling like a 10 year old child who was told this family doesn't really want you but I call auto transport connection . got my man bill who put me at ease about my 2 vehicle situation he ... [ More ]
    Poster:melvin morgan
    Date:11/10/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped cheaper and faster than expected
    Review:I shipped a Honda CRV from SLC, Utah to Houston, TX. This is the second time that I have used Bill with Transport Connection. With all the unregulated and dishonest people working in this business I was afraid to deal anyone else for fear of being sc... [ More ]
    Poster:Shad
    Date:11/6/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed transport from PA to FL
    Review:I have used Transport Connection for years now. Bill is extremely efficient and responsive. He knows the importance of getting the job done and getting it done right the first time. I have no worries whenever I have used him. The cars are picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:11/4/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection the best Shipping Experience no B.S
    Review:The best transporting experience we tried to use another shipper but got nothing but over priced quotes. We even got some very low quotes from others until we researched and found that the company didn't have insurance yet. We called Bill and from t... [ More ]
    Poster:E Otero
    Date:11/4/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!
    Review:Bill Avrich, of Transport Connection, did an excellent job of finding a carrier for us. When the first carrier changed dates at the last minute, Bill immediately found us another carrier at a reasonable price who could meet us on the day originally... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol M
    Date:11/3/2014 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: Performance
    Review:These are the guys you want to use!!! If there are any problems they jump right in and get things resolved. They got the vehicle (not running) picked up and delivered early with no damage! Bill was right there through the whole process to answer any ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Benson
    Date:10/30/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Review:I can honestly say that when it comes time to move my "Show Car" again I will be using Transport Connection. Bill is a fantastic person to work with.Great service and car is ready to show. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim B
    Date:10/28/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Once Again, Transport Connection Did Their Job!
    Review:This was the 2nd time I've used Bill at Transport Connection to get a vehicle delivered to me. Obviously, you only go back to those people who do a good job the first time. Excellent service, excellent communication, I'd trust no one else to get th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:10/28/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Everything went well and fast . It was easy for my first time . Bill knows what hes doing .Would use again . [ View ]
    Poster:Hall
    Date:10/27/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Bill is the MAN
    Review:Bill aggressively found the best carrier for shipping my 2 cars to Dallas from LINY. Does the fighting for you with your interests in mind. Man is a perfectionist and that is what you need for a broker. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott W.
    Date:10/27/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Bill was very easy to get along with and handled my transport needs very professionally. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcus
    Date:10/25/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:Decided to use Transport Connection after reading reviews online, and particularly the complaints. The owner Bill Avrich, answered my call and explained the process, which I was already familiar with. TC's prices are not the cheapest but I was aware ... [ More ]
    Poster:caroline L
    Date:10/24/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Poster:caroline L
    Date:10/24/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experience with Transport Connection
    Review:Everything went smoothly from time of first contact with Transport Connection to time of delivery. Customer representative was knowledgable and courteous. Would use again if the situation arose. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:10/22/2014 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Good service as always
    Review:Bill is doing great job as always. Will do more business with him soon. Carrier is good too. Everything was on time, all items were there and no damage was done [ View ]
    Poster:Stan
    Date:10/20/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Bill is very honest and knowledgable of the industry. He is direct and to the point and always answered my calls. My car was picked up on time and dropped off on the day that it was estimated to be delivered and it arrived in mint condition. It was g... [ More ]
    Poster:Perla
    Date:10/19/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Poster:Perla
    Date:10/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome services!
    Review:I was trying to move my 2 vehicles from Florida to Arizona and was scammed before by Mike Prestia and his unreliable company, so I was skeptical about Bill as well. However after talking to him for a few minutes I felt at ease because he actually exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Amna
    Date:10/19/2014 8:13:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:An excellent transaction. This was my second excellent cross-country transport experience with Bill Avrich and Transportation Connection. It was flawless! Communication was excellent and timing was exactly as promised. I would not hesitate for a mome... [ More ]
    Poster:R Tomback
    Date:10/18/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Sevice
    Review:Absolutely wonderful to do business with! Saved me hundreds of dollars, time, and aggravation. I definitely recommend for any shipping need! [ View ]
    Poster:Tori
    Date:10/18/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Dont get stuck with scammers!! Call Bill!!
    Review:Bill saved me from the AT123 nightmare. The price of their quote continued to go up without telling me and they said my vehicle would be picked up on a certain day and it wasn’t. There was no communication with these people once I signed the co... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathryn Rennison
    Date:10/16/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: TN to CA
    Review:Bill is a no BS guy. He explained the process and made sure my needs were met. I have another car to transport and I will definitely be using his services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:10/16/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:Bill was great to deal with...he explained the process and then executed just as he said. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone that wants to feel confident that their car will be transported in a professional, safe and timely... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn Barnett
    Date:10/15/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: The only one to help you there.
    Review:Bill was honest and helpful. He gave me insight to the process, and what 2 other companies are doing for me (which was just nothing) when I finally decided to switch the brokers after awaiting for 11 days. He took care of my transportation needs and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wiktor Rawdanowic
    Date:10/14/2014 8:17:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting a pickup truck
    Review:After being BOMBARDED with emails and phone calls from various trucking services, and then booking someone who then cancelled at the last minute, I came across a recommendation for Bill at Transport Connection. I spoke with Bill for some advice and d... [ More ]
    Poster:John Sheppard
    Date:10/13/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer Service
    Review:Would not hesitate to work with Bill again to transport a vehicle. He held up his end of the bargain in every way. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:10/13/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Bill Delivers the goods!
    Review:Two weeks ago, I found the BMW M3 I had been looking months for in Rhode Island. Problem is, I live across the country in Utah. How on earth would I get that car delivered to me? I had never shipped a car before. After an on-line search, I... [ More ]
    Poster:John M
    Date:10/10/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1998 Honda Civic EX
    Review:I have used Transport Connection several times in the past, and it's always been very honest, professional, and problem free. I would definitely use them again in the future and highly recommend them to anyone looking to transport their vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael J. Nadorff
    Date:10/10/2014 7:55:00 AM
    Subject: Best service available
    Review:Transport Connection is knowledgeable, honest and easy to work with. I got great service and a good price every time I have dealt with them [ View ]
    Poster:frank
    Date:10/9/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Review:Bill was very thorough in explaining how this industry works; goes the extra yard to explain the process. Follow up with me to make sure my car was pick up and drop off in a timely manner. Would recommend his services to transport your car! [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:10/9/2014 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: Terrific Service!
    Review:I had never transported a vehicle before and was very nervous. I looked over many of the reviews and talked with so many people, I was making myself crazy. I kept going back to TRANSPORT CONNECTION. As far as the star ratings, nobody came near them.... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:10/8/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: truck shipping
    Review:Great service and price!Would use Bill again.Delivery was on time and real nice driver. Thx again Jamie [ View ]
    Poster:jamie
    Date:10/7/2014 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Both Bill and Hank were very helpful. The cost was less than quoted on very first sales call and the followup was great. Plus, my car arrived in perfect condition. No complaints! [ View ]
    Poster:Greta
    Date:10/6/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Bill is AMAZING
    Review:Thank you so much to Bill & his knowledge about transportation! He is absolutely amazing and is a no BS guy. He gets you the best quote & is available 24/7. I can't thank him enough for getting both of our cars from California to Chicago. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sally
    Date:10/4/2014 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Review of company
    Review:This company is excellent! Great person to get you the best reasonable deal around. Very knowledgeable and we have used this company 3 times now and have had the best service than any other transport company. Would recommend them highly. [ View ]
    Poster:Connie Tedder
    Date:10/4/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Review
    Review:I received both an email and phone call upon my initial inquiry in less than an hour. Bill was extremely knowledgeable and explained the process in great detail. It was the most comprehensive undertanding I had received from the various companies I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Brooks
    Date:10/2/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Simple as can be..
    Review:My communication and transaction with Bill for car transport was straightforward, professional and fair. Initial contact to car pickup was only 3 days, the driver showed up early, and the car arrived in good shape within the delivery window. I though... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Asbell
    Date:10/2/2014 8:12:00 AM
    Subject: Bill is Exceptional but little bit Expensive
    Review:I checked Transport Reviews and get the quote from different Agencies. I got a decent quote(Quote number:297148) from Transport Connection of about $940 from www.transportreviews.com. But the actual quote went up to $1200 when I entered my details in... [ More ]
    Poster:Rajesh Koneti
    Date:10/1/2014 8:55:00 PM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15