View 154,082 Reviews on 3,616 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,083th Review now!

View Transport Connection's New Profile

Transport Connection
FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Secondary Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Website:http://www.autotransportconnection.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 2 Months. Since 10/13/2009

ZERO (0) COMPLAINTS FROM ANY CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE HIRED ME TO SHIP THEIR VEHICLES - THERE IS A REASON WHY MY REVIEWS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO EVERY OTHER COMPANY'S ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE - MANY HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS (ALL NON-COMPENSATED) AND STILL THE ONLY COMPANY WITH 99% FIVE STARS OVERALL SAYS IT ALL AND MEANS THAT TRANSPORT CONNECTION IS RANKED NUMBER 1 IN TERMS OF THE MOST REVIEWS THAT ARE THE HIGHEST QUALITY. ANY OTHER COMPANY WITH MORE REVIEWS HAS PAID FOR THEM AS IS EVIDENT BY THE GREEN DOT NEXT TO THE REVIEWER'S NAME. ANY AND ALL COMPANIES THAT BUY REVIEWS BY BRIBING CUSTOMERS WITH REBATES AND OTHER SUCH GIMMICKS ARE PATHETIC AND IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT SUCH REVIEWS ARE EVEN ALLOWED TO BE PUBLISHED HERE. WE ARE A NO BS, GIMMICK-FREE COMPANY. Aren't you sick and tired of dealing with the shady Craigslist-hired telemarketers that comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Don't you want to hire a perfectionist to handle all of the shipping arrangements for your vehicle? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. PORSCHE: We are proud to be the official transporter for Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). *****ANYONE VIEWING THAT SILLY NONSENSE TR WARNING MESSAGE BELOW AND THEN AFTERWARDS READING MY REVIEWS CAN SEE THE OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION HERE. IT APPEARS THAT TR OWNER ANDREW LIKES TO PLAY WITH RED CRAYONS AND DRAW CUTE RECTANGLES. MUST BE NICE TO HAVE ALL THAT SPARE TIME ON HIS HANDS TO HARASS ME INSTEAD OF FOCUSING HIS EFFORTS ON EXPOSING THE BAD GUYS ON THIS WEBSITE WHO ARE FREQUENTLY SCAMMING THE PUBLIC (WHERE ARE ALL OF THE WARNINGS FOR THOSE COMPANIES?). HIS PROBLEM IS THAT HE CANNOT RELATE TO MY EAST COAST PERSONALITY AND THINKS THAT HE CAN DICTATE MY BUSINESS APPROACH SIMPLY BECAUSE HE OWNS A POPULAR REVIEW SITE FOR TRANSPORT COMPANIES. HIS BUSINESS IS TO ONLY PUBLISH CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND NOT TO INTERFERE IN THE OPERATIONS OF ANY COMPANY BEING REVIEWED BY DOING THE REVIEWING HIMSELF. PLEASE CALL ME AT 561-982-1275 TO LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS INDUSTRY AND THE HYPOCRISY OF TRANSPORT REVIEWS.***** Bill Avrich - President of Transport Connection
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• WARNING

In the past Transport Reviews has received numerous complaints from visitors that Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, has been verbally vulgar and verbally abusive on the phones with them.

Transport Reviews provides ratings and reviews posted by customers. Since most of these visitors are not able to document these abuses their reviews are not shown on Transport Reviews.

We hope that this warning will give a voice to the numerous reviews posted trying to report this behavior.
    Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: Transporting my daughter's car cross country
    Review:I used Transport Connection to transport my daughter's car from St. Petersburg, FLA to Los Angeles, CA. Bill Avrich, the owner was knowledgeable and professional in explaining the procedures and what company he was going to use to ship the car. As pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert Coleman
    Date:12/22/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge Ram Transport
    Review:This transport experience was excellent from beginning to end. I dealt directly with the owner, Bill Avrich, and he paid attention to every detail we discussed. The transporter he engaged for me was just as attentive, and my truck arrived exactly a... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Baccari
    Date:12/21/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: best service
    Review:Wow you really work with the owner of the company. Definitely recommend Transport Connection,the only company out there that treat you with respect and provides the best service. [ View ]
    Poster:Elizabeth R.
    Date:12/20/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Comes through once again
    Review:I have used Bill and Transport Connection 4 times now and have been absolutely satisfied. Within 2 hours, Bill always finds a carrier with the exact specification and price that I am looking for. All transports have been timely and all of the carri... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam Epstein
    Date:12/18/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: ford f-350 transport
    Review:excellent job including Black Mustang Transport of Springfield Ma. Driver Andrey Thank You all, Mark [ View ]
    Poster:mark wojnar
    Date:12/18/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: transport connection great service
    Review:Bill was very helpful in finding me the right price & delivery; very helpful that he put me in contact with the driver directly. My car was picked up within 24 hours of contacting Bill and was in Seattle 3 days later. All very efficient with g... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve V
    Date:12/17/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: excellant expierence
    Review:Contact with an acceptable carrier was made within the first hour of the order being given. Price was less than anticipated. [ View ]
    Poster:frank
    Date:12/17/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: We keep Bill in the family
    Review:My sister used Bill to ship her 2 cars from NY to TX, so I had a personal referral. I need our Toyota Rav4 shipped from NY to Seattle, WA. We had planned for a Jan '15 transport, but due to family circumstances, we needed the car picked up asap. Bill... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:12/17/2014 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Professional and Dependable
    Review:Very solid experience, from bidding for the carrier, to the carrier/driver quality and attention to detail. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:J Conley
    Date:12/16/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Milwaukee-Petaluma
    Review:Very satisfied with service. I would recommend this company to others. Everything was explained to me, how the process works etc. In fact, I will be booking another transfer with them soon. [ View ]
    Poster:Tomas
    Date:12/16/2014 7:17:00 AM
    Review:This is my 3rd time in shipping an auto across country and the first time I used Bill Avrich at Transport Connection. This entire shipping experience was excellent. I called on one day and my car was picked up the next day with the delivery the fol... [ More ]
    Poster:C Walker
    Date:12/15/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Always kept up to date on all steps (pickup, in-transit, delivery). Everyone was attentive and courteous. Great way to have your cars shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Fernando
    Date:12/12/2014 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Bill Does it as stated
    Review:First off.... after a nightmare experience with AUTO TRANSPORT 123.. I hired Bill from Transport Connection.. He got the job done as quoted.. This man rescued my family from being taken advantage of and assisted us by keeping the lines of communicati... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:12/9/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: 1980 Triumph TR8
    Review:Bill was very helpful in arranging the whole process from beginning pickup to delivery! All is good! I have used Bill before transporting My boat from Miami to Long Island New York! That also was perfection from beginning to end!! [ View ]
    Poster:Harvey
    Date:12/8/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Abusive Owner of Company
    Review:Shocked that this company is still allowed to do business. Requested a quote for shipping a car from California to South Carolina, and within in 2 minutes of talking with the company's president, Bill Avrich, I was being verbally abused with vulgarit... [ More ]
    Response:This malicious NON-CUSTOMER has his facts all wrong and is not a customer of mine, nor do I even have any hotmail accounts. My email address is bill@mytransportconnection.com and my personal email is with Comcast. His accusations are both baseless and slanderous and he has self-admittedly never done business with Transport Connection. So what are this loser's motivations for writing such gibberish? That's simple. Apparently, Dave Derecola suffers from IAS or Incurable Asshole Syndrome. Throughout human evolution there have been assholes but every now and then there comes a special kind of asshole known as the Incurable Asshole, people who are so outrageously obnoxious that their very name inspires rage and/or nausea in non-sufferers: thus the term Incurable Asshole Syndrome came into use. The condition goes back as far as human history and has been observed in other animals but the term has not been widely used until fairly recent times - when knowledge on the disease became more widespread in the medical world. In the early days of human evolution Incurable Asshole Syndrome was relatively rare as the Incurable Asshole was often subjected to social exclusion, severe beatings and generally mocking by his or her peers - however with the onset of the internet the condition has worsened to the point where some scientists began to see it as a pandemic. That mere fact Transport Reviews owner Andrew Wash and his henchwoman Agnes even allowed this review to be published further illustrates the bias that exists on this website against my company for not allowing them to dictate my business approach. Here is Andrew Wash's exact email response - I copied and pasted it - to my email inquiry requesting any legitimate basis that he can provide me with that would allow a non-customer to post a review against my company: Bill: I want to know SPECIFICALLY WHAT THIS ALLEGED CUSTOMER OFFERED YOU AS PROOF that constitutes going beyond the quote process. As a business owner who is directly affected by your actions, I feel that I have the right to know this information. Andy: I looked at it. Looks like something we will allow. We will provide significant latitude to visitors who also CANNOT RELATE TO YOUR EAST COAST PERSONALITY. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave Derecola
    Date:12/3/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Straight Shooter
    Review:Very straight shooter and down to business company. Bill with Transport Connection got it done like he said he would. I had multiple quotes from different companies, which were higher/lower, but I felt that this company would deliver... and they DID.... [ More ]
    Poster:George K
    Date:11/30/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: Definitely use again!
    Review:I purchased a vehicle off eBay that was approximately 2000 miles away from me. Not really knowing how the broker/carrier relationship worked. I called Bill after finding his company on the Internet, he explained in detail exactly how it worked, w... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Hatcher
    Date:11/25/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Just some information on Mr. Bill
    Review:I just wanted to put this out there about Mr. Bill and his company. I have not moved with him yet but I did contact him regarding the quote from the third party website. When you call the company you get the owner, Bill, on the phone which is really ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenny
    Date:11/25/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: SUV from CO to GA
    Review:Second time using them and another great result. Bill worked hard to make it smooth and got it shipped quicker than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Jarret
    Date:11/24/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Review:I needed to get my daughter's car from here in MO to NV and wanted to find a trustworthy company to transport it. Knowing that there are numerous carriers that range from low to high quality, I had no way of evaluating which one would be above board... [ More ]
    Poster:Warner
    Date:11/20/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Yeah
    Review:The whole experience was good, and I will be using this company again. They were knowledgeable, courteous, and there was no BS. [ View ]
    Poster:J.N.
    Date:11/20/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Review:There was confusion on the delivery date (my mistake), that Bill went out of his way to help me out. Would definitely call Transport Connection my auto shipment. [ View ]
    Poster:j park
    Date:11/19/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Another good move by Transport Connection
    Review:I had to ship two cars from PA to CA, and I used Transport Connection for both. Bill was very polite on the phone and offered good service. The cost he quoted me for each car was the cost that I paid, and I was happy with the companies that did the... [ More ]
    Poster:J Stump
    Date:11/18/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt service and delivery
    Review:Requested quotation 11/9. Placed order with Transport Connection for enclosed transportation of auto from MI to PA on 11/10. Later that day Bill contacted me to schedule pickup early on 11/14 with delivery scheduled later that day. Vehicle arrived on... [ More ]
    Poster:Adrian
    Date:11/15/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Transport connection- will use every time
    Review:Our experience with Bill and transport connection was very easy. They are a "middle man" who helps with getting a reliable and reputable transport company for your vehicle. This is the second time we have used him. both times our car was... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Sherman
    Date:11/14/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: cadellac transport
    Review:Great communication between Bill and Gary. Transporter and seller all worked together to make this a smooth transition. We definitely will use this service again and recommend to all our car enthusiastic friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary Pappas
    Date:11/12/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 69 Chevelle
    Review:I purchased a mint condition 69 chevelle and needed to transport it to Colorado. I originally signed with transport 123 who were not only untruthful about their company but very rude and corse when dealing with my vehicle movement. I then spoke with... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Williams
    Date:11/11/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Service
    Review:Bill did everything as promised. The carrier was also very good. The carrier said they would pick up the car between 1 and 2, but they got there at 3:30. On the delivery, the carrier said 10:00, but got there at 11:30. I am not complaining about ... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy
    Date:11/11/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: amazing
    Review:I talked to 4 different companys before I went to bed mad and feeling like a 10 year old child who was told this family doesn't really want you but I call auto transport connection . got my man bill who put me at ease about my 2 vehicle situation he ... [ More ]
    Poster:melvin morgan
    Date:11/10/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped cheaper and faster than expected
    Review:I shipped a Honda CRV from SLC, Utah to Houston, TX. This is the second time that I have used Bill with Transport Connection. With all the unregulated and dishonest people working in this business I was afraid to deal anyone else for fear of being sc... [ More ]
    Poster:Shad
    Date:11/6/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed transport from PA to FL
    Review:I have used Transport Connection for years now. Bill is extremely efficient and responsive. He knows the importance of getting the job done and getting it done right the first time. I have no worries whenever I have used him. The cars are picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:11/4/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection the best Shipping Experience no B.S
    Review:The best transporting experience we tried to use another shipper but got nothing but over priced quotes. We even got some very low quotes from others until we researched and found that the company didn't have insurance yet. We called Bill and from t... [ More ]
    Poster:E Otero
    Date:11/4/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!
    Review:Bill Avrich, of Transport Connection, did an excellent job of finding a carrier for us. When the first carrier changed dates at the last minute, Bill immediately found us another carrier at a reasonable price who could meet us on the day originally... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol M
    Date:11/3/2014 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: Performance
    Review:These are the guys you want to use!!! If there are any problems they jump right in and get things resolved. They got the vehicle (not running) picked up and delivered early with no damage! Bill was right there through the whole process to answer any ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Benson
    Date:10/30/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Review:I can honestly say that when it comes time to move my "Show Car" again I will be using Transport Connection. Bill is a fantastic person to work with.Great service and car is ready to show. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim B
    Date:10/28/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Once Again, Transport Connection Did Their Job!
    Review:This was the 2nd time I've used Bill at Transport Connection to get a vehicle delivered to me. Obviously, you only go back to those people who do a good job the first time. Excellent service, excellent communication, I'd trust no one else to get th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:10/28/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Everything went well and fast . It was easy for my first time . Bill knows what hes doing .Would use again . [ View ]
    Poster:Hall
    Date:10/27/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Bill is the MAN
    Review:Bill aggressively found the best carrier for shipping my 2 cars to Dallas from LINY. Does the fighting for you with your interests in mind. Man is a perfectionist and that is what you need for a broker. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott W.
    Date:10/27/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Bill was very easy to get along with and handled my transport needs very professionally. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcus
    Date:10/25/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:Decided to use Transport Connection after reading reviews online, and particularly the complaints. The owner Bill Avrich, answered my call and explained the process, which I was already familiar with. TC's prices are not the cheapest but I was aware ... [ More ]
    Poster:caroline L
    Date:10/24/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Poster:caroline L
    Date:10/24/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experience with Transport Connection
    Review:Everything went smoothly from time of first contact with Transport Connection to time of delivery. Customer representative was knowledgable and courteous. Would use again if the situation arose. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:10/22/2014 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Good service as always
    Review:Bill is doing great job as always. Will do more business with him soon. Carrier is good too. Everything was on time, all items were there and no damage was done [ View ]
    Poster:Stan
    Date:10/20/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Bill is very honest and knowledgable of the industry. He is direct and to the point and always answered my calls. My car was picked up on time and dropped off on the day that it was estimated to be delivered and it arrived in mint condition. It was g... [ More ]
    Poster:Perla
    Date:10/19/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Poster:Perla
    Date:10/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome services!
    Review:I was trying to move my 2 vehicles from Florida to Arizona and was scammed before by Mike Prestia and his unreliable company, so I was skeptical about Bill as well. However after talking to him for a few minutes I felt at ease because he actually exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Amna
    Date:10/19/2014 8:13:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:An excellent transaction. This was my second excellent cross-country transport experience with Bill Avrich and Transportation Connection. It was flawless! Communication was excellent and timing was exactly as promised. I would not hesitate for a mome... [ More ]
    Poster:R Tomback
    Date:10/18/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Sevice
    Review:Absolutely wonderful to do business with! Saved me hundreds of dollars, time, and aggravation. I definitely recommend for any shipping need! [ View ]
    Poster:Tori
    Date:10/18/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Dont get stuck with scammers!! Call Bill!!
    Review:Bill saved me from the AT123 nightmare. The price of their quote continued to go up without telling me and they said my vehicle would be picked up on a certain day and it wasn’t. There was no communication with these people once I signed the co... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathryn Rennison
    Date:10/16/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: TN to CA
    Review:Bill is a no BS guy. He explained the process and made sure my needs were met. I have another car to transport and I will definitely be using his services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:10/16/2014 1:33:00 PM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15