View 158,221 Reviews on 3,669 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,222th Review now!

View Transport Connection's New Profile

Transport Connection
FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Secondary Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Website:http://www.autotransportconnection.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 4 Months. Since 10/13/2009

ZERO (0) COMPLAINTS FROM ANY CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE HIRED ME TO SHIP THEIR VEHICLES - THERE IS A REASON WHY MY REVIEWS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO EVERY OTHER COMPANY'S ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE - MANY HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS (ALL NON-COMPENSATED) AND STILL THE ONLY COMPANY WITH 99% FIVE STARS OVERALL SAYS IT ALL AND MEANS THAT TRANSPORT CONNECTION IS RANKED NUMBER 1 IN TERMS OF THE MOST REVIEWS THAT ARE THE HIGHEST QUALITY. ANY OTHER COMPANY WITH MORE REVIEWS HAS PAID FOR THEM AS IS EVIDENT BY THE GREEN DOT NEXT TO THE REVIEWER'S NAME. ANY AND ALL COMPANIES THAT BUY REVIEWS BY BRIBING CUSTOMERS WITH REBATES AND OTHER SUCH GIMMICKS ARE PATHETIC AND IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT SUCH REVIEWS ARE EVEN ALLOWED TO BE PUBLISHED HERE. WE ARE A NO BS, GIMMICK-FREE COMPANY. Aren't you sick and tired of dealing with the shady Craigslist-hired telemarketers that comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Don't you want to hire a perfectionist to handle all of the shipping arrangements for your vehicle? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. PORSCHE: We are proud to be the official transporter for Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). *****ANYONE VIEWING THAT SILLY NONSENSE TR WARNING MESSAGE BELOW AND THEN AFTERWARDS READING MY REVIEWS CAN SEE THE OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION HERE. IT APPEARS THAT TR OWNER ANDREW LIKES TO PLAY WITH RED CRAYONS AND DRAW CUTE RECTANGLES. MUST BE NICE TO HAVE ALL THAT SPARE TIME ON HIS HANDS TO HARASS ME INSTEAD OF FOCUSING HIS EFFORTS ON EXPOSING THE BAD GUYS ON THIS WEBSITE WHO ARE FREQUENTLY SCAMMING THE PUBLIC (WHERE ARE ALL OF THE WARNINGS FOR THOSE COMPANIES?). HIS PROBLEM IS THAT HE CANNOT RELATE TO MY EAST COAST PERSONALITY AND THINKS THAT HE CAN DICTATE MY BUSINESS APPROACH SIMPLY BECAUSE HE OWNS A POPULAR REVIEW SITE FOR TRANSPORT COMPANIES. HIS BUSINESS IS TO ONLY PUBLISH CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND NOT TO INTERFERE IN THE OPERATIONS OF ANY COMPANY BEING REVIEWED BY DOING THE REVIEWING HIMSELF. PLEASE CALL ME AT 561-982-1275 TO LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS INDUSTRY AND THE HYPOCRISY OF TRANSPORT REVIEWS.***** Bill Avrich - President and CEO of Transport Connection
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• WARNING

In the past Transport Reviews has received numerous complaints from visitors that Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, has been verbally vulgar and verbally abusive on the phones with them.

Transport Reviews provides ratings and reviews posted by customers. Since most of these visitors are not able to document these abuses their reviews are not shown on Transport Reviews.

We hope that this warning will give a voice to the numerous reviews posted trying to report this behavior.
    Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: transport 45117
    Review:the shipment came together very quickly, much faster than expected. Thankfully we were able to adjust the transport pick up day and the receiving day on the other end to match up with what was immediately available...If there is a next time we will ... [ More ]
    Poster:Perry
    Date:2/22/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Bill is great. He's definitely a sales man but he was spot on and no nonsense. The process and experience was fantastic. The drivers were very professional and called several times to prior to pick up and prior to delivery. I was a first timer and... [ More ]
    Poster:Hall
    Date:2/21/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection - 5 Star Review
    Review:Bill Avrich/Transport Connection was very honest, reliable, and efficient. I had a carrier within two days of my initial request and they were even able to pickup my car earlier than expected and delivering within 7 days turnaround. I highly recommen... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Chesley
    Date:2/19/2015 5:08:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:Bill helped me immensely with this process as this was my first time shipping a car. He spent the time to explain how the industry works and operates and showed that his knowledge of shipping vehicles warrants his trust. Another carrier ended up taki... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Maloney
    Date:2/19/2015 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: Good Broker
    Review:Bill has good relationships with carriers and even conference called them in so I could talk with them about specifics. I felt well served. He always answered his phone promptly and I knew what to expect. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:2/17/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker
    Poster:Mark
    Date:2/17/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: 1948 Cadillac From Washington St to NC
    Review:This was my first time having a vehicle transported and I was completely satisfied with my experience. Bill was honest and helped me get a local hauler to take the job. Jimmy Hopkins was also super. He took extra good care of my vintage car and kept ... [ More ]
    Poster:wayne speagle
    Date:2/17/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: VEHICLE SERVICE
    Review:The vehicle arrived as promised and was very was to set up pick up and delivery. I will use them again when i have to transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:RON
    Date:2/15/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Good communications during the entire process - price competitive with other carriers - pickup first day available - transport from south Florida to Missouri in 3 days and on time. Car arrived in excellent condition. I would use Transport Connectio... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Atkinson
    Date:2/13/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: all went well... start to finish
    Review:Prompt, professional, easy to work with. Got the job done on my schedule within my budget. Would use again and would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Amit
    Date:2/11/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Overall experience was great! Bill did everything just as he said, and did a great job with communication. I would not hesitate to use them again. Thanks Bill! [ View ]
    Poster:Adam Claywell
    Date:2/11/2015 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: 2-car Transport
    Review:Bill did a great job, not only getting me a very good rate but working with me through a variety of changes. Would definitely contact him first whenever I need to move cars again. [ View ]
    Poster:Leonard Spinazzola
    Date:2/9/2015 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING Service !
    Review:What a pleasure to business with. Could not have been more clear on the process, cost and who I was dealing with. Price quote was exactly as promised. Everything went off without any problems or concerns. Pick up and delivery was as easy as it gets. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike L.
    Date:2/7/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, competent, fast, responsive
    Review:These are the reasons why I give Bill Avrich from Transport Connection five stars: - Explained to me how system works (carrier selection and price) - Found carrier in less than an hour - Let me talk to carrier directly on conference call - Overal... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher G
    Date:2/4/2015 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy S10
    Review:The second time I've used Transport Connection. I was in a short window of time to get my Chevy S10 shipped and Bill had it picked up in just 2 days. Very satisfied with his services and would recommend him to anyone who is needing a vehicle trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:2/4/2015 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Straight to the point
    Review:Straight to the point with how shipping cars work posts quick, gets cars shipped qucik and painless. Listed my car for a day delt with the drive company to get in touch with me and that was that a easy pick up and drop off. Would use again [ View ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:2/3/2015 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: 1956 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
    Review:Bill was available at all times and answered all my questions. He worked with me on price and got me a price that was lower than other quotes I had. Best of all I dealt with Bill, the owner, not someone reading a script in a boiler room about movi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy C
    Date:2/3/2015 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Awsome company
    Review:I was extremley pleased with Bill and his service. this was the first time I have had to have a car transported and was a little concernded that it would go smoothly. I got about 4 quotes, Bill was by far the most informative and helpful. Bill got me... [ More ]
    Poster:Myk Slaven
    Date:1/31/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!1
    Review:Great service from start to finish. Up front with window for delivery. Picked up and delivered when promised. Friendly and Reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:David Cooper
    Date:1/31/2015 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Bill Avrich, Transport Connection
    Review:Bill Avrich was very nice guy on the phone and he helped us hire a car hauler quickly. I would use him again. [ View ]
    Poster:David Eschelbach
    Date:1/30/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Easy, great service
    Review:Working with Bill was fantastic. He set up a three-way phone call between me, himself, and the transport company so everyone was on the same page about cost, pickup time, and delivery. He also helped negotiate the transport with my trunk full of stuf... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:1/29/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Bill did a wonderful job!
    Review:I had Bill deliver my car across the country. He did an amazing job: the night I called him (a Friday night) I asked him to put in a bid on my car. He said he'd call me back in a couple of days when he got someone to take my car. He called back le... [ More ]
    Poster:Alayna
    Date:1/28/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Had to cancel
    Review:Bill treated me fairly and when I requested to cancel, he refunded me with no question. He seemed to be real honest and was trying to do the best for me. Very tough business to get a handle on people but Bill did me well. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:1/28/2015 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: 1982 Porsche 928 delivery
    Review: Bill hooked me up with a great deal with a great service transporting my 928 from Texas to California. He is very honest, helpful, and most of all, takes pride to helping someone find a great transport for a very reasonable price. A transport wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:1/26/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Review:Transport Connection (TC) was very thorough about getting me the right carrier and they were very quick. TC also was good about the pick up date and delivery date and and worked good with my dates and they made it. I would use TC in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:James Kalinski
    Date:1/26/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd transport with this company
    Review:This is the 2nd time that I have used Transport Connection. Both times I received a quick response followed by a personal phone call. This go round Bill got me on a three way call with the transport carrier within 15 minutes. We all agreed on a f... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat G
    Date:1/24/2015 11:08:00 AM
    Review:Bill, Gets it done!!! Period! I've used him a lot....never ceases to amaze me with his ability to get the car and get it here.....Fast! Thanks again! JG [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:1/23/2015 6:47:00 PM
    Review:Bill was awesome, proactive, and attentive. Working directly with the owner ensures a high level of customer satisfaction as he is directly involved in his own success or failure. I noted the car as being dirty, but that is only because the truck h... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:1/23/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: TOP NOTCH PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY
    Review:I called Bill after months of looking into moving my vehicle, and being told a "truck was in the area" or " I have a driver that is going to pick it up on so and so day" but never happen. No phone # to the driver was available, be... [ More ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:1/23/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Champion Porsche
    Review:Champion Porsche has used Transport Connection for years now to work with our very exacting customers. Bill has gone out of his way to make sure we get the service our customers demand. [ View ]
    Poster:Elena
    Date:1/23/2015 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: 2014 Panamera Turbo Executive
    Review:Bill was great we had trouble finding a carrier to pickup from remote Durango CO but he got the job completed. My car was delivered in perfect condition in the exact carrier as described in my quote.. I would absolutley use his service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sean Fitzpatrick
    Date:1/22/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Amazing Service, Provided all details and kept me in loop through out the process. Will recommend him to all customers who value their cars/commodities. [ View ]
    Poster:Vikas
    Date:1/22/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of my Audi A6
    Review:This was the second vehicle transferred from WI to CA. Service was excellent and I was once again satisfied with Bill's assistance. I appreciate honesty in our communications during the process. I would recommend his services to any potential cus... [ More ]
    Poster:Tomas
    Date:1/21/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Bill was knowledgeable, honest, and easy to work with. He is also a true car guy. Even though we were moving the car during the busy holiday season, Bill was attentive and on top of the job. Will definitely use Transport Connection in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Preston Brown
    Date:1/19/2015 8:23:00 AM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:I had my car shipped from California to Houston. Bill was very friendly and helpful on scheduling a quality shipper. My car was taken care of in the trip. The shipper was very knowledgable and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:Bobby Lane
    Date:1/17/2015 2:58:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service From Transport Connection
    Review:I Thank Bill and Transport Connection for the Great Great Service. This was my first time using Tansport Connection I had and received nothing BUT, great service from the pick up time of the carrier to the one day delivery time from the carrier as pr... [ More ]
    Poster:W Kelley
    Date:1/16/2015 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: porsche 914
    Review:I was wary about sending Bill money with all the scams these days but he is very convincing. I sent the fee and within 2 hours he had a transport lined up. Everything went as planned, car was picked up early and delivered when they said it would be. ... [ More ]
    Poster:lee
    Date:1/15/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Will definitely use again!!
    Review:On time, knowledgeable, friendly and knows the business very well. The vehicle was pivked up the same day and delivered on time. No hassle, kept a good communication by calling me to make sure of everything. [ View ]
    Poster:gtmums
    Date:1/12/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT REVIEW
    Review:VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE. YOU JUST HAVE TO BEE FLEXABLE WHEN CARRIER IS GOING TO PICK UP YOUR CAR HE CAN RUN LATE OR EARLY IT DEPANDS ON CONDITION THAT THE DRIVER HAS NO CHOICE, OTHER WISE THEY GOT MY CAR AND DROPED IT OFF IN THE SAME CONDITION IT... [ More ]
    Poster:bennett harris
    Date:1/12/2015 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: Pink Caddy Limo Transport
    Review:Bill Avrich with Transport Connection was awesome. Found the best carrier for me Bloodhound Transport who were also awesome. Took good care of my 1973 Pink Cadillac Limo. And everyone kept me updated. I highly recommend both. If you are new to tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet
    Date:1/11/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transport New 2014 GMC Sierra Double Cab
    Review:Bill was to say the least, blunt and abrupt. However, his candid honesty and forthright approach means you get what you pay for. He arranged pickup and delivery and kept in contact the entire time. We will definitely use him again. Thanks for a g... [ More ]
    Poster:Darrell/Rob Green Buick GMC
    Date:1/9/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You!
    Review:I'm lucky to have Bill set up the shipping company for me. He is very knowledgeable and is well connected to many carriers. He actually set up a 3-way call with the carrier so I can get all the first-hand information. The carrier is also professional... [ More ]
    Poster:SP
    Date:1/9/2015 1:01:00 AM
    Subject: Would Use Them Again
    Review:It happened much faster than anticipated. There was good communication on the progress of the transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Broker Runner
    Date:1/8/2015 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Shipping
    Review:Bill at Transport Connection was a pleasure to deal with. Not only did he secure the most competitive price for enclosed delivery of my prized car, he also ensured he looked out for my best interests. For instance, he would forward reviews for shipp... [ More ]
    Poster:Emilio D
    Date:1/5/2015 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I have used Bill for a number of years. My experience with him has always been friendly, courteous and responsive. I would highly recommend him. [ View ]
    Response:Gina is a repeat customer of mine whose car I regularly ship from NJ to AZ and back on a seasonal basis. She is very sweet and elderly and accidentally checked the box which indicates that this is a compensated review. For the record, Transport Connection NEVER buys reviews. [ view ]
    Poster:Gina MauroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:Intelligent, professional, courteous, customer service and fair pricing. Bill, walked me through the process and help expedite the transport of our two vehicles from Eastern TN to Northern CA. Cars were picked up ahead of schedule, and delivered th... [ More ]
    Poster:JK
    Date:1/2/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Bill knows what he is talking about...
    Review:Bill is an experienced broker and will get the transport order complete for you. I recommend his services. [ View ]
    Poster:Avery
    Date:12/29/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Bill was straight with me and got the job done
    Review:Bill is the owner of the company, and I dealt directly with him throughout the deal. He sent me copies of "The Board" so I could see what the drivers bidding for my job saw, and he explained the process to me clearly. Bill charged me a reas... [ More ]
    Poster:Zak G
    Date:12/29/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Bill was very helpful in getting my vehicle transported over the holdiay season at a fair cost. I will be using him again to assit with any transport [ View ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:12/29/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my daughter's car cross country
    Review:I used Transport Connection to transport my daughter's car from St. Petersburg, FLA to Los Angeles, CA. Bill Avrich, the owner was knowledgeable and professional in explaining the procedures and what company he was going to use to ship the car. As pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert Coleman
    Date:12/22/2014 6:47:00 PM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15