Transport Logo
View 171,695 Reviews on 3,858 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,696th Review now!

View TNT Transport Services's New Profile

TNT Transport Services
32819 Temecula Pkwy
Temecula, CA 92592
Phone Number:800-872-8681
Secondary Phone Number:8008728681
Time On Site:10 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/2/2005
Contract CarrierInactive
Company type cannot be verified...
TNT TRANSPORT SERVICES is a third generation family owned company that has been in business for over 75 years. We have shipped thousands of cars per year for everyone from private customers and celebrities, to Fortune 500 companies and Governments worldwide. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, something few of our competitors can claim (Give us a call and we can check them out for you). We offer an ON-TIME GUARANTEE- - if your car doesn't arrive on-time we will provide you an Enterprise rental car for FREE. TNT is one of the few FREIGHT FORWARDERS specializing in automotive transport, this means that we take full primary insurance responsibility for your car when its in our possession, something a broker CANNOT do. None of our competition can offer a package of services as comprehensive as ours, we encourage you to call our competition and ask. Then give us a call and give us a chance to EARN your business.
Have your own experience with TNT Transport Services to share?

• Subject: Ratings on TNT
    Review:I would give a 5 star rating for TNT Transport Services. They have been so professional. My car was washed, and ready to go. No damage at all. Thank you so much, Claudia Scott [ View ]
    Poster:ClaudiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Avoid at all cost!
    Review:Hiring this company was the biggest mistake! Their truck carrying my car broke down, delaying the estimated arrival time. I was not upset with this considering these things do happen. However, I did not have a car to drive to work so I would think th... [ More ]
    Date:8/18/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car from Florida to Georgia
    Review:The delivery cost was reasonable and the customer service was professional, courteous, and informative from my initial inquiry to the delivery date. Any questions were promptly answered via phone or email and to my delight (and to the recipient's de... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Truesdell
    Date:8/14/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed transport
    Review:Just wanted to say that the car arrived last night and all is well! I want to thank you for all your service. You folks were a little bit more money, but it was definitely a case of you get what you pay for. Not only was everything handled extreme... [ More ]
    Date:7/31/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Review:My son is in the military and used TNT twice to transport his personal vehicle. Both times TNT delivered the vehicle on time with no damage. Customer service is excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron Rubino
    Date:7/6/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I have used TNT several times as I travel a lot. I keep going back to them because of the excellent service they provide. [ View ]
    Date:4/25/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Always on the ball
    Review:Mary was constantly in contact with the seller, the transporters, and me (buyer) from start to finish. Her many years with TNT reflects in her professionalism, quick response and intuitive ability to anticipate any and all issues that might arise, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddie Maddox
    Date:4/23/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Late and lied about price
    Review:This was a very bad experience with promises of pickup missed then a breakdown delaying the delivery even further Worse than that however was them taking a deposit and telling me specifically to make a check for the balance. When delivered the truc... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Hayes, I apologize that you have an unpleasant transport experience, but, you have posted on the wrong TNT Transport Services. We do not have order or quote numbers in the 363.... nor do we have any employees by the name of Al. We also do not take deposits and we do not have the drivers collect money. There is another company that is using our name of TNT Transport Services their website was but has since been taken down and their phone number is or was 888-424-4234. Our website is and our phone number is 800-872-8681. We have spoken with several clients that have had unfavorable experiences with the same company. Thank you, Robin Koszalinski, Director, Corporate Relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:R S Hayes
    Date:3/11/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Minivan transit
    Review:On time, as promised, no additional fees, they provided the insurance. Great job. I recommend TNT and would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:William Simmons
    Date:12/19/2013 1:21:00 PM
    Review:TNT Transport Services were great with our cars. We had to move around several times this year and we trust in TNT Transport Services to ship our cars. They shipped from Arizona to Florida and our cars arrived as per the schedule given to me, with ... [ More ]
    Poster:D & M Rosenberg
    Date:11/28/2013 4:06:00 AM
    Subject: TNT transport of 3 vehicles
    Review:Luis Rivera at TNT made the experience easy and pleasant. They provided the service exactly as promised and my vehicles arrived in the same condition as when they left. Very professional service. I would definitely use them again [ View ]
    Date:10/16/2013 6:55:00 AM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.