View 156,085 Reviews on 3,648 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,086th Review now!

View Stateway Auto Transport's New Profile

Stateway Auto Transport
(877) 848-7474
Wheeling, IL 60090
Phone Number:(877) 848-7474
Website:http://statewayauto.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 1 Month. Since 12/12/2008

Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. We are a fully insured, licensed and bonded Broker/Carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2440935). This means that we own our own trucks and we cut out the middleman for our customers. We are very proud to announce that TransportReviews.com has named us the #1 Highest Rated Broker/Carrier in the entire country! Please see RATINGS & REPORTS above and select broker/carrier to see the top three highest rated companies based on customer satisfaction and other factors. We are so confident in our pricing that if you received a lower quote from an insured competitor, we will BEAT their price guaranteed. As part of our appreciation, we also offer FREE Vehicle Tracking with every shipment. Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own.
Have your own experience with Stateway Auto Transport to share?

Stateway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 290 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.45% of Stateway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport
    Subject: 100 Percent Happy!!
    Review:Prior to calling I was doing research about auto transporting - I read all these horror stories and was quite frankly really skeptical about using any company. After researching on consumerreports.org - I felt comfortable giving this company a try. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanice Chastain
    Date:1/23/2015 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Best Customer Service
    Review:Agents were very helpful and direct. There were no maybes as to pick up and drop off.. This service clearly was the real deal! [ View ]
    Poster:Walt
    Date:1/22/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and followup
    Review:I rate Stateway Auto Transport very highly. I was extremely happy with the service and the price. Mike from Nathans Express did a great job of representing Stateway and himself and I would definitely recommend both you and him to anyone who asks. Wit... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeCS
    Date:1/21/2015 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Very impressed with the service
    Review:I had to ship my car from Colorado to California. I looked online and found Stateway Auto Transport. From the very first call I was impressed with their professional attitude. My agent Rachel walked me through the process and their team of custome... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Choi
    Date:1/20/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: First time to ship... A great expereince
    Review:I contacted Stateway Auto and spoke to Jeff. He set up my vehicle shipment and told me my car would be picked up within 1-7 days from the time I made my deposit which I was surprised there was no money up front! They only charged me when my car was... [ More ]
    Poster:Remmy Yong
    Date:1/20/2015 12:57:00 AM
    Subject: Impressed with the service
    Review:I'm not big on reviews but I was seriously impressed with the service I received, Jeff, you are the man! The driver picked up my car on time and delivered my car on time. He called me each day and told me how far away he was which totally gave me a... [ More ]
    Poster:Winston Toolsie
    Date:1/20/2015
    Subject: On time and on point
    Review:I shipped my car from Long Island to Houston last week and just got my car this week. My experience with Rachel was great! She told me my car would get picked up within 7 days, which it was, and delivered 4 days later to my new place in Houston. R... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Barber
    Date:1/19/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: No Problems... Smooth Transaction
    Review:I had a very smooth transaction with Stateway. The people there were friendly and answered all my questions before shipping my car. I was impressed with their customer service and response to my inquiries. I had my car shipped from California to N... [ More ]
    Poster:Benny Roberts
    Date:1/19/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Review:State way is definitely my new choice when it comes to auto shipping. The pickup was prompt, the delivery was two days early being dropped off, and the driver was very nice. I don't ship cars very often, but from now on when I do, I'll use Stateway. [ View ]
    Poster:Trevor
    Date:1/19/2015 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: STAY FAR AWAY - DONT FALL FOR FAKE REVIEWS
    Review:This has been the most stressful ordeal I have encountered during a move, and that's saying a lot from a military family. First of all, we scheduled transport on 12/29/2014. We spoke with Rachel, who assured us the vehicle would be delivered on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:1/18/2015 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: DO NOT SHIP WITH STATEWAY! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE & LIE AFTER LIE!
    Review:My vehicle was never picked up or shipped. I contracted with Rachel at Stateway to have a vehicle I purchased picked up on December 29, 2014. I was assured by Rachel that the time would be no more than 4-5 days. This time passed, and I attempted t... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Helm
    Date:1/18/2015 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Confidence and Comforting
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car, and with was a 'coast to coast' move with very tight deadlines and limitations. Stateway Auto was incredible, and so were their sub-contractors. Stateway always returned me phone calls and emails in a promptl... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:1/16/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Rachel and the transporters
    Review:Rachel was my first contact. She was very professional, honest, and treated me with kindness and respect. Stateway followed up on several occasions during the process offering status of the shipment and available to answer any questions. The expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynda ColeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service and outstanding price!!
    Review:I couldn't be any more pleased with how well my shipment went. Bill gave me a good solid quote, was present, responsive, informative, and had a great sense of humor. My grandsons car was picked up within the first two days and was delivered by the en... [ More ]
    Poster:Musa
    Date:1/15/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transported from California to Illinois
    Review:I needed to have my truck shipped from California to Illinois. I went on line and started checking out transport companies. I read the reviews and they were quite scary. I started getting quotes and calls from everyone promising anything that I wante... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Noeltner
    Date:1/15/2015 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transported from California to Illinois
    Poster:Bob Noeltner
    Date:1/15/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: wonderful service!
    Review:I had a really great experience with Stateway Auto. They were very professional, and their customer service was exceptional. I needed my car to be picked up, and shipped from from Illinois to Florida, I contacted Stateway and they were very helpful t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:1/15/2015 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: SIMPLY THE BEST!!!! (Thanks Rachel!)
    Review:I am usually not the type to write reviews but I felt the need to share my experience since some people are bad mouthing a person that I personally dealt with on more than one occasion. We shipped our sons car THREE times and all three were with the ... [ More ]
    Poster:N. Mendelson
    Date:1/15/2015 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: Will be a returning customer
    Review:The shipping of my car went smoothly & efficiently. I was very pleased at how they kept me in the loop with all the details for the transport. I will definitely use them again the next time I decide to transport my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Mitch Korff
    Date:1/14/2015 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful experience
    Review:I absolutely loved working with stateway! It was the easiest process with NO PROBLEMS. It made my cross country move a lot easier to deal with. From beginning to end stateway was there for me. I would use them again and would recommend everybody else... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:1/14/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: 16th Birthday Surprise
    Review:We recently bought a car for our daughter's sweet 16 and needed to make sure it arrived the day of her birthday from North Carolina to California. The car was picked up one day early and delivered as requested on November 6th the day of her birthday.... [ More ]
    Poster:Monique
    Date:1/14/2015 1:01:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding customer service
    Review:Had a really great experience with Stateway Auto Transport. Made my move from Indiana to California less stressful. Both Rachel and Andy were outstanding to deal with. My husband got transferred on a 6 month contract we will defiantly use them on our... [ More ]
    Poster:Olga K.
    Date:1/13/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Never disappoints!
    Review:This was my second time shipping with Stateway and again it was an easy and stress free process! Bill was terrific and kept me in the loop from beginning to end. [ View ]
    Poster:Olivia
    Date:1/13/2015 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: Could not have been more pleased by Stateway
    Review:I recently used Stateway to have my car shipped from NYC to LA. Even though I was told that the dates of shipment and arrival are not exact, the car was picked up on time and arrived when expected. Everyone I had to communicate with were very pleasan... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Erle
    Date:1/11/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Could not have been more pleased
    Review:I recently used Stateway to have my car shipped from NYC to LA. Even though I was told that the dates of shipment and arrival are not exact, the car was picked up on time and arrived when expected. Everyone I had to communicate with was very pleasant... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Erle
    Date:1/11/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Update on my experience
    Review:So I wrote this review and then received a few calls from the owner of the company. I would have not believed their story but when I returned a call and got re-routed to the hackers site things changed. Since I have a few friends in high places I tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Ren
    Date:1/11/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: STOLE MY VEHICLE!
    Review:I will do my best to relate this nightmare scenario as quickly as possible. We just lost our home and all of our belongings in a Nationally declared disaster/wildfire in Washington State and had to relocate to Tennessee in order to keep from becoming... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for visiting our page on this site. This entire issue and all of these allegations are against a short term subcontractor we used called Thompsons Trucking and not against Stateway Auto Transport. At the time we dispatched out this order to his company, all of his licensing and insurance was up to date and he even had a 100% rating on the National Load Board (CentralDispatch.com). To date, Mrs. Hughes has refused to provide us with a single police report number or detective's name and contact info without which we cannot make a stolen vehicle report to the US Department of Transportation. We are offering our undivided assistance to Mrs. Hughes but unfortunately these are nothing more than allegations until we can validate what took place. Instead of cooperating with us on getting this resolved Mrs. Hughes had taken to the Internet to tarnish our reputation when we have been nothing but helpful to her during this entire ordeal. Please be advised that our lawyer is now involved and investogators are currently looking into this matter so we can hopefully shed some light on Mrs. Hughes's claims. All we know is that Stateway has nothing to do with the alleged theft and making it seem like we stole her car or somehow knowingly dispatched out her order to a felon is unfair since Mrs. Hughes herself aknlowledges that Stateway obviously did not steal it (we never even saw her vehicle) but then her review title implies otherwise. Mrs. Hughes has posted reviews on three vital sites and we are kindly asking her to remove those for the above mentioned reasons. It must also be noted that since these accusations have surfaced we have taken extra precautionary steps and have beefed up our screening of third party subcontractors to levels that not a single other company in the industry even comes close to. We have lost a few carriers that we have been doing business with for years because they felt that we were too intrusive and did not feel comfortable with us doing a background check on them since no one else they work with ever has. Some even took it as a personal insult. Please be advised that our company always does whatever we can to be there for our customers regardless of the situation. Thank you for taking the time to read our response. [ view ]
    Poster:Rose Hughes
    Date:1/9/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:Great support and notification provided by the shippers. They provided ample time for seller and the buyer to prepare for shipping and receiving the car. The car arrived ahead of schedule and at a location close to my house. The driver and accompa... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:1/6/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:Driver was very friendly and accommodating, as well as keeping me informed while on the road through texts. [ View ]
    Poster:Dawn
    Date:1/5/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Review:Very efficent . Driver (Craig Robinson) was a pleasure to work with. I have referred this transport to several friends who were inquiring about tiis type of service but did not know what was available.I plan to use this service again in the fu... [ More ]
    Poster:John Wetzel
    Date:1/1/2015 8:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Safeway Auto Transport is a good company to deal with in transporting your vehicle. I have checked numerous auto transport, read the reviews, but unsure if some of those reviews were even true. My option was to find a carrier who owns their own truck... [ More ]
    Poster:Cliff ManaliliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Successful Transport
    Review:Used Stateway Auto Transport to ship my car from WI to CA. Process was easy, Rachel was very knowledgeable and helped me the whole entire way. Picked up on time and delivered on time, driver was also great! Will recommend Stateway Auto Transport to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stan P.
    Date:12/27/2014 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Professional Transportation
    Review:Staff was professional and courteous from the moment I inquired until my car was delivered. The driver stayed in contact with me to keep me up informed on his progress. Winter road conditions slowed the process but Haysam delivered the car in two ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Gibbs
    Date:12/24/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I was very nervous shipping our family car from LA to New York, and called 3 or 4 times with questions. Each time I was met with informed, polite people who answered my questions and calmed my fears. This company's customer service is excellent. Our ... [ More ]
    Poster:Vicky
    Date:12/23/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: excellent experience
    Review:excellent experience from start to finish... very good follow up on additional questions I had. highly recommended... [ View ]
    Poster:jim thomas
    Date:12/22/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car to Chicago
    Review:Thank you Stateway for wonderful service and great rate! Car just arrived at my door in Chicago in perfect condition!! My driver was friendly and courteous, kept me in the loop the entire time. Susie followed up just a few minutes ago to make sure... [ More ]
    Poster:Karyna
    Date:12/17/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car to another state. Stateway Auto Transport worked with me to get my wife's car to Florida. Any concerns I had were resolved with a call to Rachel or Andy at Stateway. I was pleased with their desire to help ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard W
    Date:12/17/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Safeway Transportation
    Review:3rd year in a row I've used Stateway Auto Transport and I will continue to use them each year. Their service is outstanding and I always feel very confident that my car will be delivered safely. Their timing for pick-up has always been spot on. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:William HonakerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:STATEWAY AUTO TO THE RESCUE! For two of the last three years, we have gone south in our motor home from Tennessee to central Florida for the winter. Unfortunately, having our car transported to Florida has been a problem. NOT THIS YEAR with STA... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Vaughan
    Date:12/15/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: good job!
    Review:I would definitely use them again. Our car was delivered on time and everything went smoothly. I highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Norm
    Date:12/13/2014 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: Stairway auto transport
    Review:I had the most amazing service. I spoke to racheal who walked me through everything she was very helpful. My order was picked up on time and delivered on time. They kept in touch with me through the entire process. The dispatch team was also helpful ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:12/11/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: NICE JOB
    Review:First time shipping a car was scare but Bill walked me threw the process. Your team at Stateway as well as driver kept me informed. Pick up was on time as well as the drop off. Would use you again on the return trip!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:12/11/2014 8:17:00 AM
    Review:The quote was provided in a timely manner. All staff I spoke with were professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The quote was competitive. The car was delivered to its destination within 3 days of finalizing the order. The follow-up and communic... [ More ]
    Poster:Happy Customer
    Date:12/11/2014 7:21:00 AM
    Subject: 5+++ AMAZING SERVICE!!!
    Review:This company went above and beyond everything we expected. The service was great and Bill Rosen went above and beyond everything we expected. I would use again in a heartbeat and both my husband and I recommend Stateway to everyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Meghan Altwell
    Date:12/10/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: 5+++ AMAZING SERVICE!!!
    Poster:Meghan Altwell
    Date:12/10/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: AND HERE WE GO AGAIN
    Review:wow what a company…. at this point I'm at a loss for words as to how little they think of their customers (AND I WAS ONE FOR A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME FOR ALL OF THIS NONSENSE). They are making an obnoxious attempt to hide the truth by telling tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany Roon
    Date:12/10/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for the superb service
    Review:This company was a pleasure to deal with. My quoted price was fair and the rate never changed. I was shipping this car for my daughter who is moving from Atlanta. Stateway coordinated everything with me and her. Thank you once again. [ View ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:11/29/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: New York to Florida Transport
    Review:Hired Stateway Auto Transport to ship my car from Brooklyn New York to Bonita Springs Florida. Rachel was very knowledgeable, walked me through the whole process from start to finish. Placed the order on Tuesday, needed the car gone by Friday (other ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex P.
    Date:11/28/2014 2:21:00 AM
    Subject: Stress free experience
    Review:Set up the shipment a week in advance. Driver came on my first ready date and delivered in four days. Price was about what the average quote was but the service was great. Thanks Stateway Auto. Will use you again. [ View ]
    Poster:David Maranovich
    Date:11/27/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Bids low then can't find a truck
    Review:Submitted the first and lowest bid I received. Asked some clarifying questions, no response for 2 days. Finally called and answered my questions. Placed the order on Saturday giving Monday as 1st available date and told them it must be picked up befo... [ More ]
    Response:First and foremost, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Our company would like to extend a great big THANK YOU to all the people that helped make Stateway the #1 Rated Broker/Carrier on this site and on several others. With that said, Mr. James (Jim) Webb's review was posted just hours prior to us dispatching him out to a very reputable and professional carrier. We never even exceeded our agreed upon 1-7 day window for assigning a driver. Mr. Webb admitted to our dispatch manager that he was also trying to get other company's to ship his car while still having an order with us. Well, not a single other broker was able to secure a driver for this shippment before we did. One of our highly skilled dispatchers also secured an enclosed trailer transport for Mr. Webb at no additional cost. According to the driver, Mr. Webb never onced returned a single phone call and after two days, sent a text reply saying 'the order has been cancelled.' Unfortunately, Mr. Webb has not returned any of our calls either. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you just can't make certain folks embrace being happy. We don't mind because to us, the customer always comes first. Thankfully 98%+ of all our customers are very satisfied with what we do (statistics taken directly from this sites Customer Satisfaction Report: second link in the top right below More Ratings and Reports). We genuinely try our best to satisfy 100% of our clients and we strive for this daily. Give us a call today and find out for yourself why we are the #1 Rated. Thank you for reading our response. Now will somebody please pass the stuffing! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Webb
    Date:11/26/2014 12:22:00 AM

Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15