Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,782 Reviews on 3,377 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 746 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Stateway Auto Transport

MC-842039
Contract CarrierActive
Broker None
Broker / Carrier

Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. Unlike so many of our competitors, we are a fully insured, licensed and bonded broker/carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2428156). This means that we own our own trucks and that we cut out the middleman for our customers. Why is this important? Being a carrier is crucial in getting the vehicle moved as quickly and efficiently as possible. In addition, we provide every one of our customers with a unique Vehicle Tracking Service, which allows you to know the exact location of your car at any moment during transport absolutely free! Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own. Call us anytime at 1.877.848.7474 and don't forget to visit us online at StatewayAuto.com to see all of our many discounts!
Have your own experience with Stateway Auto Transport to share?

Stateway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 392 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.78% of Stateway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.22% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport
    Subject: Very Helpful
    Review:I placed an order with Stateway to have my car shipped from California to DC. I only gave them a few days to find a driver but in the meantime got sucked into one of the calls from the hundred other shippers and tried to cancel my order with Statewa... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:4/23/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Move to Connecticut
    Review:Very satisfied, my Honda Civic arrived enclosed for a very reasonable price. The driver was friendly and definitely someone I was okay trusting. The vehicle arrived earlier than expected especially when I stressed the urgency of my situation. Would d... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:4/22/2014 11:17:00 PM
    Review:Dear Sirs, I was extremely pleased with the entire process dealing with Stateway Auto Transport. The price was very fair and the service was excellent. From the time I bought the car in St. Paul Minnesota (Monday April, 14th) until it was deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Levy
    Date:4/21/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Thank you Stateway!!!! I received excellent Customer service from your staff. I didn't have any issues with my Dodge Caravan being transported from point A to point B. The staff walked me through the whole process which left me completely satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:4/15/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: transport of 2007 nissan frontier
    Review:i had many quotes and chose stateway after several conversations. they were knowledgeable, fairly priced and quick to pick up the truck. service was fast - picked up in florida on monday and delivered in louisiana on tuesday afternoon. there was a... [ More ]
    Poster:jack cristina
    Date:4/10/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication
    Review:Stateway was very responsive when I needed my car moved. Bill and Alex were awesome to work with, making the entire transaction seemless. I needed my car within 1 week and they were able to deliver my car in 3days! Thanks so much, Stateway. [ View ]
    Poster:David in Alabama
    Date:4/10/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Certificate of service
    Review:Picked up the car as they promised and delivered on time. delivered in good condition, items in the car were safe. The customer service contact person Alexandria was really nice in answering my questions and did good job. I suggest stateway auto tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Dileep
    Date:4/10/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: 72 norton
    Review:Very pleased with this shipping company, This is my second time I have used this company and am very satisfied with, Price, communication and delivery.If I ever need to have anything shipped again I will not hesitate to contact them again.GREAT COMPA... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Zahn
    Date:4/8/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Rating of Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:This company is great!! You will have a very professional dealing and receive a wonderful service. I strongly recommend it although of a bit expensive. [ View ]
    Poster:Hassan Elsentriecy
    Date:4/7/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Communication, Customer Service, Cooperative driver during transport was very acceptable. We approve of the service so much that we scheduled another transport by this company when another transport company, ordered by a dealership that we purchased ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark ManthieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car Arrived On Time and Safely
    Review:Over all Stateway Auto Transport was a good choice for transferring my car. I ended up going with them because they had the best reviews out of anyone that was contacting me. They also had the best price and they were able to accommodate a last minut... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:3/27/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car Safely Arrived
    Review:Overall: I would recommend using Safeway Auto and use them in the future. Pros: Friendly customer service. The driver was friendly, available, and accommodating. Cons: I didn't expect that the job would be sub-contracted to another company. The truck... [ More ]
    Poster:CandiceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: The service I received
    Review:I was helped by Adam and he was great he got me booked in a timely manor and my car was picked up three days later. I love love stateway auto thanks Adam [ View ]
    Poster:Edward James
    Date:3/20/2014 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: AMAZING SERVICE...
    Review:I cannot explain how thrilled we were after we recieved our car this afternoon. The driver was so polite and the vehicle arived in prewstine condition. We would recommend Stateway to all. Theya re alwasy freindly and helpful and i had no problem gett... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Powell
    Date:3/18/2014 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Stateway Auto Service was great! On time but the only thing I didn't like was having to leave a voicemail and wait for a call back! But the plus was they always called me back within that hour and if not the rep. That was helping me sent me an email ... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:3/18/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from ND to IN
    Review:My son lives in Minot, ND (he is military) and he called me to see if I could make arrangement to transport his two vehicle out of his apartment complex, a Nissan Frontier pickup truck and a Grand Prix that needed to be ship to IN to my brother shop ... [ More ]
    Poster:E.Gonzalez
    Date:3/6/2014 1:47:00 AM
    Review:Ok so I'll start off by admitting that I was super doubtful about shipping my car over. However since the fact that I didn't want to add more miles to my new car combined with the cost of flying and picking it up myself to drive back seemed like more... [ More ]
    Poster:Gibrian This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Pleased with my vehicle transportation
    Review:I needed to have my vehicle transported from Arizona to Texas. I know I was a difficult customer because not only was I moving my vehicle, I was starting a new job (which included out of state orientation) and buying a new house. All within the tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Cayce Craven
    Date:2/25/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my Buick LeSabre
    Review:The entire crew worked in perfect unison to make the move of my auto smooth and trouble free. The 575 mile move was made as effortlessly as if just across town. My car was delivered in perfect condition right at my front door. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack HatmakerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: The Carrier Issued to Me Was Wilco Transportation
    Review:Very friendly carrier company. We were very pleased with our overall experience with them. Very impressed with how short amount of time it took them to get our van from California to Texas. I would use this company again and recommend them to my frie... [ More ]
    Poster:Melinda MortonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport form VA to CA
    Review:I had my Ford shipped from VA to CA. I received the best quote from the Stateway Auto Transport. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time. You can directly call the driver to get the status of the car. No hassle, no hidden fees. I would h... [ More ]
    Poster:Kopila N
    Date:2/20/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1188798
    Review:i got a bid of 740.00 to transport my car. i accepted that bid.i sent them half the amount-372.50 650 that have to pay the drver. then i got a bid of 1150 that i had to pay the driver today. it has been over a month and i still dont have my car, a... [ More ]
    Response:Our company values every customer's feedback. We appreciate any and all constructive criticism. With that said, this review is not accurate. The customer did not pay anything over their original quoted price of $740.00. Drivers were requesting more funds for this load due to its difficult delivery location but it was Stateway that covered the difference. In fact, our company paid out of pocket just to get this order on truck. We did this because we care about our customers. We firmly believe that it is our duty to make sure that every vehicle ships at the most affordable rate based on the current market. This review should not be posted on this site since the customer agreed to take it down more than a week ago. Thank you for taking the time to read our response. Have a great day. [ view ]
    Poster:luvsminis
    Date:2/19/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: An excellent experience
    Review:Moving a vehicle can be a stressful experience and in reading reviews, you never know if you only get the complainers or you are getting objective information. I wrote this review to provide objective information for others. I found this company to b... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Naylor
    Date:2/19/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Review:I've used other vehicle transporters in the past that have made me lose trust in the industry. My first mistake was not using these reviews to help pick a good transporter. One transporter wouldn't answer my calls after I sent payment, although the... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:2/17/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped a car to my daughter at her school
    Review:The process was simple and easy on the website. Was contacted quickly, paid the deposit and within a few days we had a pickup and delivery time. Tom picked up the car in a clean and professional looking car carrier just outside our house. He was f... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:2/11/2014 7:34:00 PM
    Review:Great service. Everything was exactly as promised. I would recommend them, and I will definitely use them again, [ View ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:2/9/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Review:The service couldn’t have been any better. Adam Levine at Stateway Auto Transport was my contact and made this whole process as smooth as possible. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time. The price quoted was the total price pai... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Morrow
    Date:2/7/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transported happily!!
    Review:From the time I was contacted by Rachael to the drop off of my vehicle everything was done with extreme professionalism. The gentlemen who dropped off my car were very nice and very cold! It was freezing outside and they were still on time! I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Janice
    Date:2/7/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Had a Very good experience !!
    Review:My friend recommended me to Stateway auto transport and 3 of us actually used their services to different parts of US. I had no issues with my vehicle, there was not even a single scratch. Thank you stateway Auto Transport!! [ View ]
    Poster:Minnu
    Date:2/7/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:It was a scary process for me to consider having my truck transported across the country! You never know whom to trust and my truck is a valuable part of my life. When this quote came through back in December, it was the best quote I received to tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:2/7/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Review:I had to ship my vehicle from Texas to Maryland, i was looking for a reliable shipping company. After a long search I found Stateway auto transport with the great deals. Stateway auto has the best rate in the market and Adam was continuous in touch m... [ More ]
    Poster:Yash Shrimali
    Date:2/7/2014 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Very Pleased!
    Review:I got quotes from several companies online. Many of the companies did not give a quote online they wanted me to call them. I eliminated those companies immediately! Then I looked up every company that had given me reasonable quotes, I checked with th... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:2/6/2014 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: 5 start
    Review:Hi Stateway Auto Transport, I would like to say thank you very much for to shipping my Lexus RX330 2006 to Dallas Fort Worth for my Sister. The estimated day for arrival in Texas was on Jan/25/14, but my car was received on Jan /23/14, it came ear... [ More ]
    Poster:NhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to use
    Review:Great experience. Great customer service. Inspection was done at pick up and delivery. Drive called several times and let us know where he was and when he would be here. I would definitely use this company again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Cindie harrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: 1978 Pontiac
    Review:The price quoted was by far the best and no hidden fees. The vehicle picked up was delayed some but when I contacted Adam with a renewed sense of urgency, he had problem resolved promptly. I would recommend & use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rick H
    Date:2/4/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Evaluation
    Review:All facets of the move went smoothly with frequent contact with representatives. Phone contact arranged for early pick-up, that greatly helped me, and also early, pre-arranged delivery in Colorado Springs. Great service and frequent communications ... [ More ]
    Poster:James Head
    Date:2/4/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Is the way to go!!!!!!
    Review:When it was time to ship my car back home, I already knew I was going with Stateway again. My first time using a transport company didnt go well and I ended up losing my money and not getting my car shipped. After that, I was contacted by Stateway wh... [ More ]
    Poster:mohamed traore
    Date:2/4/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: STATEWAY AUTO RECOMMENDATION
    Review:Thank you, Stateway Auto Transport for providing awesome service to getting my vehicle from Seattle to Nebraska. Every need was met from pickup timeframe to drop off. While searching well over 12 different companies for service I was always provide... [ More ]
    Poster:DERRICK L. JENKINS
    Date:2/4/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again. .
    Review:We were very satisfied with our overall experience. Our son got stationed in Fl. we were going to drive the car from CA.Did research and it was more feasible to ship the car. Spoke with two other companies, one did not return calls our emails after ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Sato
    Date:2/3/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: fast and reliable
    Review:After filling out the form for Stateway to pick up my truck, I paid the deposit, I immediately got an email stating they would contact me in the morning. I received an email with the carrier information. The gentleman showed up Friday morning, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnny
    Date:2/3/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway
    Review:What a great company. From pick up to drop the service was awesome ! Very accommodating to me when I needed to move the pick up day two days out. Delivered right on time and great communication. My car was delivered on time and more important in the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:2/3/2014 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great deal
    Review:They picked the car up when they said they would and dropped it off the next day. Great service for a great price [ View ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway auto transport
    Review:Stateway provided excellent service from quotation to delivery of my vehicle. The car is a collectible and they made sure to take extra care to ensure it arrived in the same condition it left. The weather on the trip from Florida to Illinois was unfa... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:2/2/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience!
    Review:I had NEVER shipped my vehicle before, so I was a little skeptical! I checked out about 15 companies, and chose Stateway Auto b/c the representatives were always kind and extremely helpful! One my first call, they stayed on the line with me for 30 mi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kylia
    Date:2/1/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Transport
    Review:Excellent Service and great timing. They did what they said, and that is all I need. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Roberts
    Date:1/30/2014 11:59:00 PM
    Review:All went according to plan and communications from the dispatch to the driver were excellent. Recommend using again. [ View ]
    Poster:James LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: transport vehicle
    Review:We were very satisfied with the service and promptness of Stateway. Would definetly use them again. Their pricing was in the median range of the quotes we received. Customer service was prompt and communication with both contact points was immediate ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dual-Tech, IncThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Auto tranportation
    Review:I am very satisfied with Stateway Auto for recently delivering a van to me. It was picked up on time at the location I requested and delivered on time to the location of my choice. No hidden fees or surprises I will gladly do business with them agai... [ More ]
    Poster:G. Allen
    Date:1/29/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Review:When my daughter accepted an internship in California, my husband and I started to brainstorm ideas about how to get her car out there from Florida. I googled “how to ship a car”, and I began getting phone calls and emails from a variety... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue BlackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Review of transactin
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a vehicle. I was a bit worried as a friend has had a few bad experiences transporting his auto from Florida to New York. I was very pleased with the entire process. Delivery was quick, handled professional... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Ferrari
    Date:1/25/2014 9:17:00 AM

Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14