View 156,551 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,552th Review now!

View South Beach Transport's New Profile

South Beach Transport
13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:http://www.SouthBeachTransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 403 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 33.58% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 66.42% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: corvette transport
    Review:Jim was knowledgeable and handled transaction very well. corvette was transported from ohio to Colorado with zero issues. I will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:bruce haaseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 9:48:00 AM
    Review:They were called because they had delivered an automobile for my brother-in-law who was very pleased with their service. Their price was very competitive. They were quick to pick up the car and brought it to me in excellent condition in an enclosed... [ More ]
    Poster:GroverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 6:21:00 PM
    Review:South Transport - the broker (Nicole) was pleasant to work with. Professional and direct-no hassle-. My only beef is when I met the trucker (Nationwide Trucking Inc.) in Las Vegas, I immediately informed them aand my broker that my GPS (where all my... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben Romero Jr.
    Date:1/26/2015 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: To The Letter
    Review:South Beach brokered the transport to a driver that has been moving cars between Florida and Colorado for many, many years. The driver was courteous and was great about keeping me updated on the status. I would use South Beach again without hesitat... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:1/26/2015 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: On time and easy
    Review:Cars arrived safely. Dirty, but on a open trailer through six states I expected them to be dirty. No damage, on time and fair communication. If needed would use driver again. [ View ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2015 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: experience with South Beach Transport
    Review:Very professional experience from beginning to end of delivery. The sales person was very helpful with the arrangements and the driver was very friendly and careful with the truck. [ View ]
    Poster:Lester Lockamy
    Date:1/24/2015 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Ricky Leon is South Beach Transport's Best Agent
    Review:My contact person Ricky Leon really cared and all my inquiries were answered promptly. We were also happy with the Carriers they assigned to transport all our cars. [ View ]
    Poster:K. Bilkha
    Date:1/22/2015 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: 1967 Ranchero
    Review:Excellent communication, fast delivery and very reasonable pricing for non-driveable vehicle. I would definitely recommend South Beach Towing for your transportation needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Tyler
    Date:1/21/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipping a Car
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and we had a complicated pickup and delivery to negotiate. David was great at working the entire end to end experience. The truck driver was not ideal (limited knowledge of our car - a 5-speed and limited E... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:1/21/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Ranger transport
    Review:was done as ordered no negatives no damage to my vehicle. would use them again. The price was right, the customer service was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Frank S.
    Date:1/20/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:I thought that when my two Freightliners (FedEx trucks) were picked up on 12/26 2014 that the drivers were leaving for TX immediately. I called the driver on Monday 12/29 for an update on his location and he had still not left for TX.The trucks were ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel D
    Date:1/20/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:When I booked the transport Nicole explained the process. The vehicle was picked up without my inspection and delivered without an inspection. Inspection the following morning revealed a crack in the windshield as a result of the transportation. We... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyrsti
    Date:1/20/2015 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:South Beach Transport Staed In Touch With Me Every Step Of Process And Delviery,Excellent Customer Serive 5 Stars [ View ]
    Poster:WilliamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Pickup time
    Review:I originally scheduled the pickup for Monday, Dec. 1. On the previous Saturday morning I received a call from my contact person asking if I could have the vehicle ready for pickup by 5 p.m. that day. I blew my top because I had nothing ready to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Frances Rifkin
    Date:1/20/2015 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Alternative pick-up locations
    Review:My only complaint was that I was told they could get it moved from Del Norte and then they said they couldn't get a truck to go up there so I had to have the seller drop the truck off in Colorado Springs at a location the truck driver suggested that ... [ More ]
    Poster:John L
    Date:1/20/2015 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:South Beach Transport provided outstanding service. They were extremely honest, knowledgeable, and safe. They arrived at our driveway on time, safely off-loaded our vehicle and parked it in our driveway. I would recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:James Middleton
    Date:1/20/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: very good experience
    Review:The driver arrived on schedule and was very knowledgeable of the auto transport business, he strapped down the car with care and delivered the car just when he said he would be there. I'm very pleased [ View ]
    Poster:lance
    Date:1/20/2015 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Price
    Review:Ricky was very up front about the delivery. The same day I signed papers he had the Lexus 470 picked up (Thursday) the car was delivered on Sunday. He had an accurate time line and they were on time. I felt the service was so good my brother in law i... [ More ]
    Poster:mac
    Date:1/20/2015 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Price
    Poster:mac
    Date:1/20/2015 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: TX to NM
    Review:Professional customer service, honest and reliable. I was very impressed with the respose time on my email questions. Once I decided to go with South Beach, I emailed them and they called right away. They were able to have my truck picked up that ... [ More ]
    Poster:April Stirman
    Date:1/20/2015 8:41:00 AM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:Received a call from the carrier letting me know when the car was to arrive. They wanted to meet me at a WalMart parking lot to complete the transaction. In view of the fact the car was not registered or insured, this was not acceptable. A call to... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Lamb
    Date:1/20/2015 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Truck
    Review:Price was fair. Service was prompt and honest. Livery service that was contracted was professional and able to overcome all problems. Now have contact saved may need Southbeach Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Zimmerman
    Date:1/20/2015 6:38:00 AM
    Subject: Not bad
    Review:The broker took care of everything and kept me informed throughout the process. The carrier was a day later than promised when picking up the car due to a customer not releasing their car on time in Dallas, everything else went off without a hitch. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lena E
    Date:1/20/2015 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: pleased
    Review:Everything went smooth. Phone calls kept me informed of the vehicles transportation. Price was reasonable. Delivered in expected condition. Would use again without doubt. [ View ]
    Poster:Tommy Keller
    Date:1/19/2015 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car Move
    Review:Pickup and delivery went smooth, I would use them again. Driver was on time and very through, and courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary Davis
    Date:1/19/2015 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Received damaged car
    Review:I got the car with a flat tire and dead battery and that wasn’t the worse of it. There were numerous cosmetic damage inside the car as well as the rear trunk being open with the latch being damaged. Later on, it turned out the gearbox was broke... [ More ]
    Poster:Hussain Alsalman
    Date:1/19/2015 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Right on Time
    Review:I had never used a Transport Company , therefore I was a little worried about how it might go. I had been told by many people to watch out for up front deposits. After doing extensive research I came across South Beach Transport. I had great custome... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:1/13/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Review:I would definitely use this company again. I called Manny on 1/6/2015 and he was able to find me a carrier that came on 1/7/2015 to pick my car up. Then they told me that they would have it delivered on 1/15/2015, I got a call on 1/12/2015 that the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:1/13/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Review:made one phone call talked to Nikki...vehicle picked up in 2 days got here in 3days.. Excellent service I'd use you all again in an instant apreciate it ..Thank you so much!!!😎 [ View ]
    Poster:Elias Delagarza
    Date:1/6/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: SAVE YOURSELF! RUN! RUN AWAY!
    Review:I am so baffled at the level of incompetency demonstrated by these people I can barely type. Nicole Cooke (our broker/coordinator) was an absolute disgrace to customer service. They are called South Beach Transport. She lives in Arizona. I didn't maj... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:1/5/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car tow- excellent
    Review:Excellent costumer service! The car was even delivered on Christmas Day! Response time with any questions were always immediate and very reassuring. Car picked up and delivered on time with no damage and nothing stolen. Highly recommend this company!... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle Casares
    Date:1/3/2015 3:28:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:South Beach Transport (Alan Ortega) was helpful scheduling, and rescheduling, the delivery. There were no hidden costs or price increases from start to finish. The vehicle was delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:S Todd
    Date:1/2/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 BMW M3
    Review:Thank you Alex Ratto great job, I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family when they need their Vehicles ship. You was straight up and honest with me and available when I needed to ask you a question, it was a smooth transaction shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:EdwinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: car swap
    Review:Hired SBT to swap my 1941 Buick for car in long island,Jim hired Ray's Auto Transport from Bayshore NY Driver was Steve. Both Jim And Steve were great to work with and everything was done as promised. They were very helpful making a bad situation wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Danny Spratt
    Date:12/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Experience
    Review:First time transporting a vehicle. I highly recommend South Beach Transport. I was warned not to go through a broker by other companies but they were very courteous and professional. The company (Sin City Transporters) that they hired to move my vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:John M
    Date:12/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Painless Process
    Review:I got a quote from Alex, he worked with my schedule, posted my vehicle, and it was picked up and delivered when he said it would be. [ View ]
    Poster:Arin
    Date:12/22/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transporter Reveiw
    Review:South Beach Transport was honest with me! They never made any false promises and and everything turned out just as they said it would! They even allowed me to make changes to the contract that i did not feel comfortable with! If I have transportation... [ More ]
    Poster:RYAN
    Date:12/20/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: would use them again .....
    Review:It was a last minute deal but I was getting bull-shit from all these other companies. I was just worried that I would be down in Florida with out my car. But I got a phone call from Michelle Gonzalez and she told me that she would help me get my c... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz Streightiff
    Date:12/19/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: 67 Impala
    Review:TonysTransport,JimCios was great! Really came through on price,time,helpful where others high price,no time frame or driver. Got updates and upon delivery was very helpful with the car not cooperating in weather [ View ]
    Poster:Marty A
    Date:12/17/2014 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Very poor customer service
    Review:The broker couldn't tell me enough to start with , that I needed to use them, because every other transporter would charge me up front and they wouldn't until delivered. The minute the car was loaded on the truck I was charged ! That was fine, but do... [ More ]
    Poster:JoAnn
    Date:12/16/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Service I learned to trust
    Review:The South Beach rep was helpful and friendly and, as unbelievable as it sounds, my car was on its way in a couple of hours since placing my order. Their pricing was competitive, slightly below the average of about 10 quotes that I had received. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jan Jelinek
    Date:12/11/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Very bad waste of time
    Review:Spoke to tracy gave over a week notice. She said she had a carrier after I called her 3 days before the pick. Day before pick I never was contacted by the carrier so I called him and he info me that he never received the dispatch. I called Tracy a... [ More ]
    Poster:christopher Padilla
    Date:12/10/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Considering I had not dealt with shipping/transporting a vehicle via a shipper, the overall experience was satisfactory. There were three points of this process that precluded this from being an 'excellent' experience: first - despite mentioning the... [ More ]
    Poster:Theresa
    Date:12/10/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very Reliable
    Review:The experience was excellent. I have no complaints. They picked up the car promptly and arrived one day early with the car in good shape. The communication was great on both sides of the route and all involve were courteous and respectful. Will defin... [ More ]
    Poster:KendallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Working with Nicole was a excellent experience, she was very helpful, she took time out to explain the whole process of transporting my car from Florida to New Jersey. I would refer South Beach Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:12/5/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Review:Company was easy to work with. Everthing that I was told by company rep. Miah Park was correct and done in a professional manner. Very polite and knowledegable, driver was also polite and on time with no problems. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gil
    Date:11/26/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: shipping vehicle
    Review:I was really pleased and surprised by the excellent service I received thru out the whole process. Mr Martin did a good job of keeping me informed and Ramaz Trans Inc was fantastic. I was leery because you hear so many stories of problems with this i... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:11/26/2014 5:39:00 AM
    Subject: dodge ram
    Review:Very Professional and very quick and easy process.. I called they lined up a carrier within 30 minutes. the carrier picked the vehicle that day and was delivered the next day.. This was the easiest transaction in vehicle shipping I have ever had.. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Richards
    Date:11/25/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Hello Everyone. I'm going to start with customers service, Excellent person, friendly and honest. About the price I was happy and i will not complain. My car was in the same condition as I left it. About the time it took to arrive, I love it onl... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex CamachoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: 1994 Corvette
    Review:Thank you so much for a great service. Everything went smoothly, very happy with everything .Getting my car here was very fast. Thank you again for your kindness. If I ever need a car transported again I will call you.. [ View ]
    Poster:Ellen