View 165,217 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,218th Review now!

View South Beach Transport's New Profile

South Beach Transport
13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:http://www.SouthBeachTransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 386 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 32.17% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 67.83% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: Washington State To Alabama 2594 Miles Away!!
    Review:Alex contacted me initially via text message which is good for my VERY busy daytime schedule. He responded PROMPTLY to my text message reply. He initially gave me information on how to check the scams that are SADLY often done in the HIGHLY competiti... [ More ]
    Poster:Mr. Bracey
    Date:6/30/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Review:I am very happy and satisfied with the service I got from Alan and Dan. They worked with us and arranged to have the driver meet us and drop the car off at our convenience. They took a personal interest and ensured a smooth delivery especially after... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda O
    Date:6/30/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Review:Was very helpful in giving me the information that i needed and guided me through the whole process. Very courteous and very knowledgeable about the process, gave me updates on when vehicle would be picked up and delivered. No problems with anything.... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Bateman
    Date:6/26/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:I sent a quote request and Alex Ratto sent me a text asking me to check out South Beach Transport. I read numerous reviews by satisfied customers. The price was reasonable and I will use them in the future. Alex keeps his phone on and gets back to yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:6/23/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I book transport very often I broker cars and Also send my car across country along with several other exotic vehicles 2-3 times a year I normally like to stick with the Same transport carriers. My original company I normally go through could not giv... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:6/23/2015 4:07:00 AM
    Subject: transport of vehicle
    Review:I called on a Wednesday to have vehicle picked up for Thursday. Vehicle was picked up on time. I was notified the vehicle would be in late thursday night. The next morning I was called and advised that the driver had a flat and would have to have ti... [ More ]
    Poster:G Swann
    Date:6/22/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Service
    Review:After having an earlier experience with UShip that ended with no scheduled pickup by them, I was skeptical when I contacted South Beach Transport. To my amazement some one was there to answer the phone and immediately took my order. The price he quot... [ More ]
    Poster:MIke L.
    Date:6/20/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:Alex Ratto at South Beach Transport was very professional and courteous. The car was picked up 2 days after our first contact. It was an open carrier so the car was dirty when I got it but that was expected. The car arrived a week later(from New York... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Norman
    Date:6/19/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Rated Company
    Review:Second time I used this company. Good communicator, and shipping cost on destination was higher than quote, one call and company adjusted rate to meet quote. Reliable and trustworthy company. [ View ]
    Poster:dj
    Date:6/19/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Simply an easy process
    Review:Nelson at South Beach Transport was a pleasure to work with. Having never shipped a vehicle before, he called me and provided all the information I needed at the beginning to understand how shipping a vehicle works and what his role would be through... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:6/17/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STARS SERVICE...
    Review:Everything was very smooth and on time from quote then pick and delivery. Permanent phone contact with daily update from truck driver. I will use SouthBeachTransport again for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:STEVE MAJGIER
    Date:6/17/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: peace of mind
    Review:jim did what he said he would do and made frequent updates as to the status of my vehicle. after the vehicle pick up, holder transport was in direct contact with me so I knew when and where my vehicle was on an ongoing basis. I was given ample... [ More ]
    Poster:dick mccullough
    Date:6/16/2015 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: the best service around
    Review:So I was with another company for three weeks with my deadline closing the other company told me to give them more money. So I called up Jim Cios with south beach transport. I must say I was really surprised I told Jim what was going on and he told m... [ More ]
    Poster:James MonoskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2015 9:42:00 PM
    Review:I wanted to ship a car ( Pontiac Sunfire) from Hammond Louisiana to San Jose California. I received quotes from several companies and phone calls.Until I talked to a young man named Manny at South Beach Transport.He was professional and knowledgeable... [ More ]
    Poster:Milton AlexanderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2015 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: Texas Haul
    Review:South Beach was good at providing quick responses to questions and quotes, but the hauler was late picking up the car and late with drop off. Hauler rarely responded to calls or didn't respond at all. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:6/14/2015 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Easy company to work with
    Review:South beach transport did an excellent job of facilitating the transportation of my F-350, they kept me informed with updates and changes. They were upfront with the charges and fees. I would recommend them to transport vehicles when needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:6/13/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Review:Highly recommended!!! Driver was a day early to pick-up and delivered from LA to NJ the next day!!!! Driver maintained contact, very professional! Thanks!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:6/12/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: A Great Experience
    Review:What else is there to say The experience was great from beginning to end. The car came earlier then expected. We thought we might have to wait for a week or so but the car came within 4 days of us purchasing it. The car was delivered in excellen... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Profant
    Date:6/12/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: Dune Buggy Transport
    Review:I had excellent service with South Beach Transport. I called to have them pick up my dune buggy on a Thursday morning. They picked it up that afternoon. On a Tuesday afternoon 5 days later it arrived at my house on a big truck wrapped in plastic. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacey Rives
    Date:6/11/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Dune Buggy Transport
    Poster:Stacey Rives
    Date:6/11/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Review:My situation: I am a first time traveling nurse that needed my BMW X5 series from New York to Texas. Not a small tasks since they have 1700 miles between them. I was quoted a fair price from Southbeach that never fluctuated and remained the same ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorretta
    Date:6/11/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Escalade and Navigator transported
    Review:David always give the best quotes and $600 for 2 SUVs was a great deal. South beach transport is the best company I have came across and use these guys almost every month being that I'm an auto broker. Thanx David!! [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Finney
    Date:6/10/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you David!!
    Review:Very happy with this company. Seamless process and stress-free move. Showed up on time and always answered my calls promptly, cant say enough good things. Thank you again [ View ]
    Poster:Cindy Whistler
    Date:6/9/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: David 1(888) 906-8106
    Review:I was so impressed with the friendliness and experience of David at South Beach Transport. His knowledge of auto transportation put me at ease. He got me the best price and the whole experience was pleasant. I would definitely trust David with my nex... [ More ]
    Poster:Robin Aragon
    Date:6/9/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Review:Nicole Cooke handled the services professionally. Continuous contact through out the duration . Pick-up and delivery times as quoted. As smooth a move as could be expected. Highly recommended service provider. Will use again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:C. Nix
    Date:6/9/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Review:The overall experience was very good. My broker was very straight forward and answered all my questions. He also kept me informed. The carrier was very nice and kept me informed during transport. The transport was late but he had called and informed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:6/9/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Nervous at first but completely satisfied
    Review:I AM AN INDIVIDUAL, NOT A COMPANY PAID REPRESENTATIVE/REVIEWER, ETC. My daughter moved to California this past month and we needed to ship her car to her from Texas. I contacted several Shipping Companies that were about $200-$300 higher than wha... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:6/8/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Plan for delays and dismissive attitude by Customer Service
    Review:After months of emailing and phone calls I was reassured that my car would be picked up on Long Island and transported to Phoenix, AZ before May 24th. I spoke with Nicole Cooke. When the trucking company came to pick up the car one day late I was in... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:6/8/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Haul Despite Outside Obstacles
    Review:I used John of South Beach Transport to arrange a haul of my two new vehicles. John is courteous and professional. Despite the efforts of a competitor to sabotage my haul and raise my haul price, John came through with an A+ carrier for his origina... [ More ]
    Poster:Adele
    Date:6/6/2015 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Experience
    Review:The service provided by South Beach Transport was excellent. They explained how the process worked and were honest about what to expect. The communication via telephone and email was excellent. My calls were answered everytime and I was not given the... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerome
    Date:6/5/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: new car shipment from St Louis Mo to Bonita Springs Florida
    Review:Manny at South Beach Transport was great to work with. He gave me a great rate and acted promptly to have my new car picked up at our St Louis area dealer and delivered to our home in Florida on short notice. The car was delivered with perfect timi... [ More ]
    Poster:steve mullen
    Date:6/5/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: awesome company
    Review:I want to recommend this company because it was an awesome experience but the customer service was super efficient.Definitely the place to go!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Helen PauletThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2015 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:South beach transport was perfect. Vehicle arrived in excellent condition, where and when they promised. I highly recommend this company!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Helen PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: awesome company
    Review:I've used South Beach Transport a few times already and I always have excellent customer service every time. We were very pleased that the car was picked up on time, and actually delivered earlier than expected.It's nice to know we have a company we ... [ More ]
    Date:6/3/2015 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: A Good Transport
    Review:The representative was upfront about all costs associated with the move. No surprises. The car was delivered without any damages and on time. I have used other companies to perform the same move at a cheaper rate but experienced many problems (ie. dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackson
    Date:6/3/2015 4:37:00 AM
    Subject: Thank You
    Review:I called South Beach Transport and spoke to Iris. Who from the very start was nothing , but nice and attentive. I have to admit that I was a pain . Cause I kept changing the date and the address, but the whole time she did nothing, but understand and... [ More ]
    Poster:Tania
    Date:6/3/2015 3:09:00 AM
    Review:I love this company there always on point with everything that they do from customer service to the reps that help to delivery everything this is a great company and I recommend iT! [ View ]
    Date:6/2/2015 12:40:00 PM
    Review:Very happy I contracted with South Beach Transport to transport my car. Documents were easy to read and fill out, moving the car was timely and the car was delivered in fine condition. The driver of the truck was helpful, and he let me know when to... [ More ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:6/2/2015 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:South Beach transport is a great company! They did an awesome job with the transport. MY car was delivered on time with absolutely no problem.They are a reliable company! I TOTALLY recommend them. [ View ]
    Date:6/1/2015 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: HONESTY & RELIABILITY
    Review:I am writing this review in spite of the fact that South Beach Transport did not transport my vehicle. This was my first experience with having to move a vehicle from one state to another. Because I did not have a complete understanding of how ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angella Lopez-Oselen
    Date:5/30/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome and Reliable Service!
    Review:I always got a timely response when communicating through email with Jim. He helped me get my car safely to Colorado and the transporter who took the car from Denver to my small town checked in with me three times to let me know his plan to deliver.... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily C
    Date:5/29/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Hyundai Sonata
    Review:I would definitely use this company again! Pick up was earlier than expected and delivery was on time and in a convenient location. Honest and trustworthy. [ View ]
    Poster:Rachelle Arkin
    Date:5/28/2015 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: JOB WELL DONE
    Review:The carrier was South Beach Transport and they did an excellent job shipping six trucks from Tampa, Florida to Salt Lake City, Utah. All six trucks arrived two days early which saved the company a considerable amount in car rentals. David Houstoun w... [ More ]
    Poster:ART SWEETING
    Date:5/28/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Everything was safe and just fine from our carrier. Alex our contact person was excellent. He was quick prompt to answer me and keep in contact via text or email. Feel he was very efficient, polite and helpful. He also did not badger me after givi... [ More ]
    Poster:brooks
    Date:5/27/2015 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: comments on my Classic car transport
    Review:When I put the word out on the Net I never thought I would receive so many replies. The price from South Beach was later than many but they did say they were working on the price. Because I wanted to load the cars in NC and then be the very person ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:5/27/2015 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job
    Review:Especially this guy Jim is one of the recommend man in the business . Because of him I will definitively give u more clients [ View ]
    Poster:BrehiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 6:30:00 AM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:I was very pleased with South Beach Transport. They picked up the day they said and delivered two days ahead of schedule. The tucking company called me two days ahead to let me know they might be a couple of days early. The driver called me the ni... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan Gartrell
    Date:5/26/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: quality of service
    Review:This is the second long distance move I have used South Beach Transport for. They were prompt for pick & delivery and I was well informed of when and where my vehicles were being loaded and unloaded. The agent was very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill S.
    Date:5/24/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Great Rep!
    Review:I purchased a vehicle on ebay and put out a request for quote over a few different websites. I was immediately bombarded by e-mails and phone calls, which made the process over-whelming. After sorting through the offers South Beach Transport and rep... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt W
    Date:5/23/2015 7:55:00 AM
    Subject: Reilability, Ethical performance
    Review:In this game of buying and selling vehicle's, one must have reliable means of state to state transportation. I live in Des Moines, IA. having South Beach transportation (Nicole Cooke) to rely on for my shipping needs puts my mind at ease. Here in Iow... [ More ]
    Poster:Marlon Walcott
    Date:5/22/2015 3:41:00 AM

Next Reviews on South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14