View 161,520 Reviews on 3,697 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 161,521th Review now!

View South Beach Transport's New Profile

South Beach Transport
13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:http://www.SouthBeachTransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 8 Months. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 390 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 32.50% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 67.50% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: Great Customer Support
    Review:I was struggling with less then honest vehicle shipment brokers. When I spoke with Jim Cios from South Beach transport the first time he was very upfront and honest with me. I needed to get my vehicle from west coast to east coast very short notice... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:5/6/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Review:After making the mistake of going with another company and them giving me the run around for transporting my vehicle, I contacted Manny at SouthBeach transport. Not only did he have my vehicle picked up the next day, he gave me all the info when my v... [ More ]
    Poster:Heriberto Rodriguez
    Date:5/6/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Review:After posting a add on internet, I received too many quotes to transport by car. and one from Manny (South Beach Transportation). Manny explained me the process and alerted me on scams that may happen if we are not cautious on choosing the right tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Yogesh
    Date:5/6/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:My initial call was answered and I was given a quote that I was happy with and received a prompt email with my quote which was very comforting. I received a call back the next day with a pick-up date and delivery date. Everything went smooth and I h... [ More ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:5/6/2015 3:59:00 AM
    Subject: Quick response CS
    Review:VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY GOOD COMMUNICATIONS Quick response BOTH VIA EMAIL &PHONE CALLS GETTING JOB DONE AS REQUESTED [ View ]
    Poster:al kayedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent 1st transport experience, PA to CO
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a vehicle and I will certainly choose South Beach for vehicle transports in the future. My vehicle was picked up and delivered as scheduled, and Alex was available to answer questions at all times right up t... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:5/4/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:Jim exceeded all of my expectations. Honest and very professional. I will definitely call them for my next transport job. [ View ]
    Poster:Henri Bock
    Date:5/4/2015 3:59:00 AM
    Subject: South Beach Transport and Manny Cabrera
    Review:Manny instilled confidence in us because we had not shipped a car before. He was patient, very understanding, and most personable. We priced with other brokers, as well as South Beach Transport, but his price was one of the best. We actually chose ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jocelyne Harding
    Date:5/3/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Customer service was great and remained in contact throughout the entire process. I how ever decided to drive the vehicle instead of ship it and they were very understanding. I got in contact with this company via U-Ship. They were not pushy at all... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:4/30/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great response, service & execution
    Review:Alan is top-flite and South Beach transport is 110% on point. Great service, follow up, response time and effective shipping solutions. I would recommend this company t anyone looking to ship their vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:4/30/2015 4:37:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of car from Cocoa Beach (FL) to Eugene (OR)
    Review:Jim Cios was very professional, and on top of my shipment. I would recommend him to family and friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Vera Haubold-Dias
    Date:4/26/2015 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of car from Cocoa Beach (FL) to Eugene (OR)
    Review:Jim Cios was very professional, and made the transport process all the way easier. He was on top of my shipment and kept me informed about the different steps it took. The only somewhat negative experience I had, had to do with the final delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Vera Haubold-Dias
    Date:4/22/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a Miata from Houston to Chicago
    Review:Contacted Ricky at Southbeach Transport at noon on Monday to discuss transport of a car I was planning to purchase in Texas. Price appeared in line with others but Southbeach Transport reviews swayed me to give them my business. Contract was signed a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:4/21/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Chevrolet Astro Van
    Review:For my first time needing to have a vehicle delivered from out of my state to my home, this has been an excellent experience. From my first contact with South Beach Transport to get the estimate, until my vehicle was delivered to my door, I would sa... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheila Greer
    Date:4/16/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Review:I had 2 prior companies that was supposed to pick up my truck and they both screwed up. Be careful who you deal with, one company took my deposit and did not answer my emails or accept my phone calls. I had to close my Credit Card and go to the bank... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service All Around
    Review:I received excellent service when it came to getting my vehicle shipped. We booked the shipment last minute and needed it done quickly because my husband was deploying and I would be returning to my parents home. Alex was very active in the shipment ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paris
    Date:4/14/2015 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks JOE!!!
    Review:I definitely would suggest working with Joe from South Beach Transport. I really felt as if Joe had great communication skills which is needed in this type of company. Everything was on time and everything was delivered as promised. Just in case,... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitch Reyes
    Date:4/10/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: 4/7/15 Delivery
    Review:The transition was smooth, very professional and we would recommend South Beach Tow to anyone. Alex was great and very helpful! We were very happy with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa E. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Quality of transport firm
    Review:Flawless pick-up and delivery. Truck was spotless and driver could not have been more helpful. If you need an excellent transport firm, this is the one. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave A
    Date:4/8/2015 8:47:00 PM
    Review:Mary was fantastic, she was very concened about getting the right truck to pick up my Limousine. She was aways in contact with me updating the status of the transport. I highly recommend you call Mary Ajaj. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Summerton
    Date:4/4/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: A great first experience
    Review:I needed to ship my car from central NM to southern California. I got quotes from numerous companies since I had never shipped a car before, and South Beach Transport had the lowest price while still having positive reviews online. There were other c... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexis
    Date:4/3/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Had good experience with South Beach
    Review:Contacted South Beach to move a 1965 Chevy C-10 truck from AZ to WI. Everything went great. I went with South Beach because they didn't require a deposit until the truck was picked up. Some brokers required a deposit upfront, which I didn't trust. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica Durham
    Date:3/31/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: I recommend south beach
    Review:It can get very confusing when it comes to choosing a company to ship your car. It's scary and frustrating at the same time. Most of the companies have the same speech and they also have a terrible costumer service. It seems they only want your money... [ More ]
    Poster:SaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Beubee
    Review:Fearfull at first, until I heard from South Beach Transport. Their service was uncomplicated. #1 they inform me where the driver was every other day (I felt less stress for something so simple to do) #2 Driver was down to earth and easy to talk to ... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Williams
    Date:3/31/2015 5:33:00 AM
    Subject: moved my car
    Review:Excellent Customer service and prompt/before time delivery. Alan helped me throughout the process right after the quotation to the delivery of the vehicle. He tool extra efforts to arrange for the driver as quickly as possible upon my request. The dr... [ More ]
    Poster:AP
    Date:3/29/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks for the excellent service
    Review:Thanks for the excellent service. The driver was very punctual in delivery, always calling with update of arrival time. Customer service personal answered all my questions and made it easy to book the transport of my vehicle. Vehicle was delivered ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Ajua
    Date:3/27/2015 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, 5 star recommendated
    Review:As first time shipper, I was quite nervous and had dealt with tons of agents regarding shipping my corolla from AR to CA. Lee Mckinzie and south beach transport is most awesome. Lee is very professional, entertaining, easy to deal with and alway... [ More ]
    Poster:YU GU
    Date:3/26/2015 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:Lee Mckinzie of South Beach Transport answers the phone almost always and follows through. I was impressed every time I called and he picked right up. The quote was reasonable and the pick up was almost immediate.. the delivery was as scheduled. ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/21/2015 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a car
    Review:Honestly it was challenging when I have decide to ship my car to New York, because I receive more than 9 call from different company. The goal of these companies just to get my business at any cost, and also they all were talking bad about one anothe... [ More ]
    Poster:Madiou SyllaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 2:54:00 AM
    Subject: Very good customer service and delivery time
    Review:Lee was very truthful I had thousands of companies contact me but South Beach was my chose after 3-days of looking in checking their BBC, because of the trust in themselves to say "Nothing up front" what pleased me was they were willing to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenda
    Date:3/18/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Working with David Huston at South Beach Transport was efficient and very professional. They delivered as promised. The vehicle was picked up on time and the driver was also very professional. The driver contacted us once he was in the area and sched... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Tremblay
    Date:3/17/2015 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: PT Cruiser Transport
    Review:Had an excellent experience with South Beach Transport after previous transport company attempted jack up the price hours before the vehicle pick up. Alex Ratto from South Beach responded professionally and timely. The transport driver also did a g... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:3/16/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, Reliable Transport
    Review:Had a great experience with this company and my contact Joe Ortega. This was my first time doing so was a little skeptical. Had calls from multiple carriers some putting others down. Joe calmed all my worries and did a great job. Carrier was prompt, ... [ More ]
    Poster:JWG
    Date:3/14/2015 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Review:South Beach Transport helped me get my new toy. 1963 Beetle from Lubbock to Austin. Joe was friendly and delivery happened when he said it would I couldn't be happier. I would recommend to a friend and definately know I'll use them again. I was prett... [ More ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:3/14/2015 1:05:00 AM
    Review:We had to transport my sister's car from Texas to Pennsylvania after she passed away suddenly. Joe at South Beach Transport was very knowledgeable and helpful in assisting us during this very difficult time. The car was picked up on time and delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary D
    Date:3/13/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend South Beach Transport
    Review:I needed shipment from Georgia to Arizona. My car was picked up the very same day I called them, and it was delivered after 2 days (much sooner than I expected). Very pleased with the whole process. I definitely recommend South Beach Transport to an... [ More ]
    Poster:Lison Diouf
    Date:3/13/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Lee at South Beach was Awesome and delivered as promised!! I would absolutely use them again and recommend them to family and friends! This was my first time around but I know good honest people when I meet them! [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:3/12/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Service
    Review:SouthBeachTransport was very easy to deal with and answered all of my questions. They picked up the vehicle on time and actually delivered a little ahead of schedule. I would definitely use this company again! [ View ]
    Poster:Anna Gallios
    Date:3/6/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Glad I used South Beach Transport
    Review:The work Nicole Cooke and those involved in the transport of my 2011 Honda Accord is highly commendable. The people from South Beach Transport were able to get me a transport less than 20 hours after I signed a contract with them. The speed they we... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben Rodriguez
    Date:3/5/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Tow SUV, TX to CA
    Review:Received multiple quotes but chose Jimm because he looks more promising than others. Quote come $15 extra than lowest quote but it pays off with early pick and on-time delivery. AAA for Jimm and Alex the driver. [ View ]
    Poster:ZAM
    Date:3/4/2015 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:This is the second time using this company for vehicle transport, best prices, best service, great drivers, and quick service, you wont be disappointed, this company is an awesome company, that does a great job, at a great price. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Kohn
    Date:3/3/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Excellent service and communication. Price was best around. Very professional all the way around, Thanks Alex! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Botsford
    Date:3/3/2015 3:07:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment of my Jaguar
    Review:The process was simple, direct, courteous, and accurate. The driver was especially courteous and although the car was dirty on the outside, the weather for travel was miserable, the interior was spotless and the car arrived exactly as shipped. It e... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:3/3/2015 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing and on time
    Review:Excellent customer service. Professional and prompt delivery of my car at the date promised. I would definitely use your company to transport my car again and would recommend your company to someone else. The driver was helpful and trustworthy. My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Maloney
    Date:2/27/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing and on time
    Review:Excellent customer service. Prompt, professional and car delivered at promised date. ***************************************************************************************************************************************************************... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat MaloneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: GOOD TRANSPORTATION
    Review:picked up on time. everything went smoothly. no delays. picked up on Friday an delivered on monday. GOOD AND REASONABLE PRICE. THANK YOU ALAN! will definitely used again in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Tran
    Date:2/25/2015 3:34:00 AM
    Subject: transport my 2 cars from MN to TX
    Review:Good communication. Ricky was prompt in his response. pick up and delivery was on time. everything went as desired. would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:k. kawlra
    Date:2/25/2015 2:19:00 AM
    Subject: good service from south beach auto trnsport
    Review:My customer rep is John from South Beach Transport. He is a nice guy with professionalism and patience for his work and customer. Honestly, this is my first time using auto-transporting service, so I asked a lot questions and being hesitant during th... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward liu
    Date:2/24/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Disappointed
    Review:Potential customers: If you are looking for a company that will provide quality service, this may not be the company for you. Let me explain.....I needed a company to pick up and deliver a vehicle from Connecticut to Virginia. Well, after receiving... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Fuller Sr
    Date:2/24/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Nicole is the best!!
    Review:I was having my car shipped for a new job to the west coast and was very nervous about it since I've read so many terrible things happening to cars while being transported. Nicole quickly eased any concerns I had. She spoke to the drivers and dispatc... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenny