View 150,749 Reviews on 3,561 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,750th Review now!

View South Beach Transport's New Profile

South Beach Transport
13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:http://www.SouthBeachTransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 381 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 31.75% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 68.25% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: Transport car from PA to CA
    Review:After getting quotes from many companies we picked South Beach Transport after reading customer reviews on transportreviews.com. Worked with Mr. David who was easy to approach and contact when needed. The trucking company umbrella transport Inc and... [ More ]
    Poster:Gori SelvanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: California Move
    Review:Manny with South Beach Transport made my move to California wonderful. The personal attention that Manny provided to me put my mind at easy - especially when so many other companies kept calling me. I had 2 cars transported and needed my car when ... [ More ]
    Poster:Millicent McKinstry
    Date:10/16/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Reasonable price
    Review:We recently took a trip to Florida. We had car trouble. We needed to have it shipped home. South Beach gave a fair and reasonable price. Vehicle was picked up and delivered promptly. No damage. Good email communication. Would use them again !! [ View ]
    Poster:Aaron Peters
    Date:10/15/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Alan says what he is!!!
    Review:I am so glad I used South Beach transport. There were many companies trying to earn my business, Alan was very informative and took his time to explain how the process worked. Even though the truck was late picking up the vehicle I understood because... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike V
    Date:10/14/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Customer Service
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle. I was able to book my order with Allan. He made me feel comfortable and was very professional, kept me upto date with the location of my vehicle at all times. Pick up and delivery was on time. The driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie Omasi
    Date:10/14/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use this transport company
    Review:There are a hundred transport companies out there all claiming they have the best truckers they are all A rated but really the truth is that these trucking companies are brokers and its a total coin toss if you get a good car transporter. I decided... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Constantinou
    Date:10/14/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle free and Honest
    Review:Alan was fast and accurate. He quickly negotiated the best deal possible for me and kept his word throughout the entire process. He connected me quickly with the first quality available transport and stayed involved via text and voice as needed. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:10/11/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:South Beach was an absolute pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend them for your transportation needs. The only complaint we had (if you could call it that) was we were not given 24 hours notice that the cars was in delivery range ... [ More ]
    Poster:Molly Griffiths
    Date:10/11/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: car hauling
    Review:I utilized South Beach Hauling for 2 moves simultaneously. One from MA to AZ and the other from AZ to CA. Both moves were priced competitively, picked up as stated, delivered as stated and the drivers used were friendly and courteous. I would reco... [ More ]
    Poster:Curt
    Date:10/10/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Burned once by Weber, South Beach to the rescue
    Review:Early in 2014, I transported my car using a fraudulent transporter called Weber. In what seems like a classic practice, they quoted me a rate, took 200 dollars deposit, then never picked up the car, demanded more money after that to make sure I wont ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sushrut
    Date:10/8/2014 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY!
    Review:All i can say is i have never been as satisfied with any other transporting company as i have been with south beach transport. Due to my job i am constantly moving and have had about 10 different mishaps with other companies, ranging from my car arri... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT COMPANY WOW!!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
    Review:For starters, i was SUPER SKEPTICAL about transporting my vehicle since i have been a victim of FRAUD ! A rep told me i had to give a deposit and i did. Once the money was collected all phone numbers i called were DISCONNECTED. I recently moved and h... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:Miah was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, informative, patient and honest. This was the first time I shipped a car and Miah made sure I had all the information I needed. She made the process as easy as possible. I felt like she was accessible ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:10/7/2014 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: let driver control things
    Review:After nailing down the pick up and delivery times, dates, and places 2 weeks prior; I get a call the carrier wants to totally change the pick up and delivery dates at the last minute. The person in Ga and I had to scramble to make arrangements on ... [ More ]
    Poster:bob bishop
    Date:10/6/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded expectations and PAINLESS!
    Review:Customer service was simply amazing! Miah Park was professional, friendly and most important, knowledgeable! She explained how the process works with the drivers and trucking companies and how it relates to my vehicle shipment. The follow up ca... [ More ]
    Poster:John Hrabovsky
    Date:10/6/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good communications
    Review:Robert Martin kept me informed thru the entire process. Any changes were communicated to me in advance for my approval. Also the actual driver called prior to delivery. I was very pleased with the level of treatment & would us them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed dobbs
    Date:10/6/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: No Complaints
    Review:I would say that overall I had a positive experience with this compay. They arranged for a weekend pickup to assist with my work schedule. Even after their driver cancelled on them, they were able to find an alternate driver and still keep to the s... [ More ]
    Poster:Bret
    Date:10/5/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: grand ville transportation
    Review:top notch joe ortega explained everything up front he told me about the sneak attack on the low bid he's a honest person. thank you everyone for the help when needed. [ View ]
    Poster:roger campbell
    Date:10/3/2014 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport-Alan is great
    Review:I would like to thank South Beach Transport for a great job they did in getting my car to me. This was the first time I have had my car moved and I was very nervous about it. I contacted many transporters and was given the run around, high prices and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:10/3/2014 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect experience!
    Review:I would highly recommend South Beach Transport to anyone needing to ship a vehicle. I have shipped vehicles before always with problems. Previously the process was complex and the drivers were cranky and shady. Miah Park, with South Beach Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Bonnie Sinclair
    Date:10/2/2014 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Trasport two units NY to CA
    Review:Units picked up and delivered on time- No damage and delivered for price quoted. Well Done Recommend South Beach to anyone needing a car transported.. jm [ View ]
    Poster:John M
    Date:10/2/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch
    Review:Talk about deceptive practices, I recieved a quote for $1040 and NEVER a deposit is collected up front (they advertised this) for a transport from Minn to AZ, several days later I got a call from a gal saying they have a truck ready to pick it up but... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Probst
    Date:10/2/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting My Car to Florida
    Review:Southbeach Transport was a pleasure to do business with. I did not have long waits on the phone to get to my representative and in this day that is a real blessing. He was very courteous and seemed genuinely concerned about my situation and making ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marianne Frey
    Date:10/2/2014 9:04:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Mr. Martin was very helpful throughout the entire process. I helped with the logistics being that I was stationed overseas. No issues at all! I would use the company in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Arizona Shipping
    Review:PROMPT, RELIABLE, COST EFFECTIVE, COURTEOUS, FIRST CLASS- -Manny Cabrera and the driver Mike. The car needed to be in Phoenix at the Airport when I landed at 11 AM on Sunday, Sept 29. It was promised and they performed. It was there waiting for me wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Jenkins
    Date:9/30/2014 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: A Great Experience
    Review:I had never transported my car before and my representative at South Beach made my stressful ordeal a relaxing one...great quote and I felt very confident that things would go well...and they did! Thank you Kevin! I recommend this company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy P.
    Date:9/28/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: ALAN THE GREAT!!
    Review:I spoke to several companies about the transport of my vehicle. South Beach Transport was among the several companies. Most of the companies were rude and did not care about my plans, they were quick to the point no follow-up and just wanted me to us... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonah
    Date:9/28/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Great customer service!! Robert was very helpful and it was very simple to get everything coordinated! Very helpful without the high pressure sales pitch if others! Would absolutely recommend them to others and will use them again if needed!! [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:9/28/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of '60 VW Dune Buggy, CA to IL.
    Review:The people that were present when my dune buggy was picked up and dropped off said the transport vehicle was in excellent condition and very suitable for the shipment. Additionally they stated the driver worked in a very professional manner and handl... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:9/27/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Quality service and follow through
    Review:My contact person at South Beach Transport was Ricky Leon. His communications with me were prompt and consistent. While we emailed he also picked up the phone to speak to me live. This small gesture provided me incredible comfort and made a differenc... [ More ]
    Poster:mark mcsteenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: good service
    Review:It was a good service, low price, and almost on time. I liked the service would recommend my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Raja
    Date:9/23/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Pontiac firebird trans am 1979
    Review:Alan was great to work with. He was kinda high strung but I guess that's a good thing when you are multitasking a bunch of customers at once. I was very worried about choosing a broker after reading all the horror stories. I did my research and SBT w... [ More ]
    Poster:David Newberry
    Date:9/23/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Simple, timely, and affordable
    Review:I thought that transporting my card would be much more difficult than it turned out to be. Miah was patient and informative, which I appreciate because it felt like everyone just wanted to tell me whatever to get my money. I had lower quotes but afte... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordan Micheals
    Date:9/22/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding! Auto transport pros!
    Review:I am very happy with this company. I recently made a huge move from Missouri to California, and I needed my auto to be transported, since I didn't want to make the long drive. I contacted this company, and from the very beginning, they were professio... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:9/22/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT cross-country transport
    Review:Great experience!! After researching several (more expensive) transport companies, I felt most confident with South Beach Transport and I'm glad I did. My daughter's car was taken safely from Georgia to California without a scratch nor incident. Will... [ More ]
    Poster:A Barnes
    Date:9/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service! A+++
    Review:First off I would like to thank Nikki Cooke for coming through in shipping my Integra Type R from Ohio to Virginia!! My vehicle was delivered a day earlier then expected! My Integra Type r was here in 24 hours! At first we couldn't find a shipper to ... [ More ]
    Poster:CHRIS LACY
    Date:9/18/2014 8:23:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:On a short notice I reached out South Beach Transport and Miah Park made it all happen. She followed through all the way and my car was picked up and delivered as promised. During the transport she kept me updated and even followed up after delivery.... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernst Ziegle
    Date:9/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Best Service Ever!!!
    Review:I cannot tell you how relieved I was to have found this company when I had to relocate back to Chicago!!! A couple years ago when I moved to Arizona I had used an different auto transport company and the experience was a nightmare, so I was reluctan... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:9/17/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Review:Thank You Mark Evans for your hard work! My car was delivered on time just as promised! I recommend that everyone select this company because I didn't pay a cent before delivery! [ View ]
    Poster:Kate Lester
    Date:9/17/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:This was my first time shipping my vehicle across Stateline, so I was very skeptical and unsure on how to go about it. I received several calls and hundreds of emails from different companies. I was confused on why I received so many different prices... [ More ]
    Poster:Serenity
    Date:9/17/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:This was my second time shipping my car. The first time was a total mess so decided to choose a different company. After doing some research, I noticed that South Beach Transport is a reputable company with great ratings. Ricky was assigned to my ord... [ More ]
    Poster:Reuben Lemus
    Date:9/16/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Rolls Transport
    Review:I asked that there be no surprises. I wanted the car delivered safely and without incident. That is the service I received. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Smith
    Date:9/16/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: A day late, but still worth it.
    Review:There was an unknown delay of only one day, but still worth it. Car arrived in very good condition with no other issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony Keller
    Date:9/16/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and I was bombarded with phone calls. I finally decided to choose South Beach Transport and Manny the agent that helped me did an excellent job. He got my car transported for the price he quoted me and it was del... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate
    Date:9/16/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service and excellent work
    Review:I cannot state how happy I am with South Beach Transport. I received my vehicle on 09/12/2014. My exerience with the company began on August 6, 2015. I received nothing but excellent customer service and upfront information from day 1. When I had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy
    Date:9/16/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: I'll be using you guys again
    Review:I wasted two weeks by waiting for an incompetent broker to get me a driver. I will admit I thought I had it handled - but eventually I did some googling and it seems like the company I booked with is a scam. I am dealing with my bank to get my deposi... [ More ]
    Poster:marie-Michelle
    Date:9/16/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Totaly incompetent
    Review:Well folks if you pick this carrier you are in for a nightmare!! I was quoted $690 to ship a Jeep from Maine to Missouri, should have known this low ball price was to good to be true and was strickly bait & switch. I filled out the form on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim f.
    Date:9/16/2014 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:Mark at south beach transport shipped my Bentley GT so of course I was a little nervous,however as the hauler arrived there was a Ferrari on the truck so clearly they knew how to transport vehicles. My car was strapped around the wheels , not the und... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Leon
    Date:9/15/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Better Than I Could Have Hoped!
    Review:Having never shipped a vehicle before, I checked transportreviews.com and found the best and most current reviews for South Beach Transport. When I contacted them I reach an incredible guy named Mark Evans. He made everything so easy and affordable! ... [ More ]
    Poster:H Petry
    Date:9/15/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely pleased with South Beach & Rus/Al ,inc
    Review:From start to finish, we received exceptional contracted service with Broker named David at SouthBeach Transport . RUS -Al , Inc with driver Jay provided exceptional service from start to finish. No incentive was offered nor necessary for this revie... [ More ]
    Poster:Ms. Barnes