View 152,902 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,903th Review now!

View South Beach Transport's New Profile

South Beach Transport
13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:http://www.SouthBeachTransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 379 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 31.58% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 68.42% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Review:Company was easy to work with. Everthing that I was told by company rep. Miah Park was correct and done in a professional manner. Very polite and knowledegable, driver was also polite and on time with no problems. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gil
    Date:11/26/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: shipping vehicle
    Review:I was really pleased and surprised by the excellent service I received thru out the whole process. Mr Martin did a good job of keeping me informed and Ramaz Trans Inc was fantastic. I was leery because you hear so many stories of problems with this i... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:11/26/2014 5:39:00 AM
    Subject: dodge ram
    Review:Very Professional and very quick and easy process.. I called they lined up a carrier within 30 minutes. the carrier picked the vehicle that day and was delivered the next day.. This was the easiest transaction in vehicle shipping I have ever had.. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Richards
    Date:11/25/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Hello Everyone. I'm going to start with customers service, Excellent person, friendly and honest. About the price I was happy and i will not complain. My car was in the same condition as I left it. About the time it took to arrive, I love it onl... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex CamachoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: 1994 Corvette
    Review:Thank you so much for a great service. Everything went smoothly, very happy with everything .Getting my car here was very fast. Thank you again for your kindness. If I ever need a car transported again I will call you.. [ View ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:11/25/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport Review
    Review:I had never booked a transport before. Truth is I first went to the company that is featured on TV. You know the show... total waste of my time. In my web search one of the companies that I saw was South Beach Transport. I can not tell you how happy ... [ More ]
    Poster:K Peters
    Date:11/24/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: 1936 chevy truck
    Review:Very professional, Fast delivery. This was my first time having anything transported and south beach transport made it very easy. Will most definately use them for all my transports. Thanks guys!!...and GIRL!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:11/23/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Door to door pick up and delivery
    Review:There was a hold up on picking up my vehicle because it was "out in the middle of nowhere" (Benson, MN) and although I was under the impression the service was door to door they had problems with getting it picked up so charged my another $... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna
    Date:11/20/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Good movers
    Review:I've used other movers in the past and have always had some trouble. Michelle at South beach was great, always called to keep me informed on the progress. All the other companies I talked to only bad mouthed everybody else, including So. beach. Miche... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Hallett
    Date:11/19/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Good movers
    Poster:Pat H.
    Date:11/19/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:From our first contact with Manny until our car was delivered, our experience with South Beach Transport was more than satisfactory. Our car was picked up by courteous drivers when we were notified it would be and delivered to its destination within... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted Probert
    Date:11/18/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach experience
    Review:From the first contact with Manny until our car was delivered, we were extremely pleased with the professionalism and communication of South Beach Transport and it's dispatchers that arranged for the pick up and delivery of our car. We were advised... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted Probert
    Date:11/18/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:David Houstoun was so professional and easy to work with. This is the first time I have used a transport company, and I highly recommend South Beach. Pick up and delivery times were exact. Invoice price was firm, no hidden charges. What a pleasu... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:11/18/2014 7:39:00 AM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:I spoke with six or seven companies. I compared prices, procedures, and past performance. South Beach Transport excelled in many ways. Their price was right in the middle, but everything else was topnotch. After agreeing to have the car transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:D J BOEHLKE
    Date:11/14/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: MARK EVANS 480-666-9329
    Review:Mark is Evan is the best , I've spoken to 20-30 brokers and he is the only one that knows what's he doing , don't waste your time calling anyone else . Nothing due until delivery and he's 24 hour customer service will help you during the whole proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Carmen Jimenez
    Date:11/12/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: good company
    Review:price and quick response were important to me and Kevin provided both. picked up and delivered in one day. [ View ]
    Poster:Frank Spizzirri
    Date:11/11/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Harley motorcycle
    Review:I am happy with the shipment and with the person I dealt with. Michelle Gonzalez was professional and courteous. The only thing I have a concern with is the price change after the arrangement was agreed upon and the contract signed. [ View ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:11/11/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Very good company,I would recommend this company to anyone who has a vehicle to ship. They was on time,very friendly. Nice company. [ View ]
    Poster:WinsomeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transport auto
    Review:This was by far the best car moving experience I have had, fast, HONEST, on time. Mechelle was my contact person , she was bright ,cheerful and knew her job. The price was just were I expected it to be ( $400.00) From Pensacola to Ormond beach fl.... [ More ]
    Poster:bob gerhardsteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Alan Ortega
    Review:Alan Ortega was a perfect 10 ! From the first phone call he provided me with all the information about shipping my car back to New Jersey from Nevada. Alan took care of everything and the car was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Only wish... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan Meszaros
    Date:11/11/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:South Beach Transport Team is an excellent team. Honest, Very reliable and committed team. Thank you for the helping me shipping my auto from Illinois to California. [ View ]
    Poster:Rakesh
    Date:11/8/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: carlos made me happy,and made the process very smooth.
    Review:After dealing with bad brokers and companies who were rude insensitive to my needs and plain bullys ! .carlos was a real breath of fresh air.I mean he actually listened to my needs and was able to meet them.Not only with my budget but also he was a... [ More ]
    Poster:yeimi alfonso
    Date:11/8/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: BEST TRANSPORTATION COMPANY
    Review:Daniel Vasquez was the best to deal with. He had my motorcycle picked up next day. He explained e deals with a lot of companies and knows all the routes so he knows who to use and negotiates the best prices also. Unlike other companies he gets on ... [ More ]
    Poster:GARY
    Date:11/7/2014 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, Prompt, Reliable
    Review:The broker gave an honest assessment of the expected cost. The broker found a reliable carrier willing to accept that rate. The pickup happened as scheduled, and the delivery was earlier than orioginally promised (although the driver did indicate ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bud Walker
    Date:11/6/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: experience with auto transport
    Review:On time with good communication from office and driver. Driver was courteous and professional. The seller also told me that he was contacted both by the office and the driver, and that the driver arrived when he said he would. There was no damage in ... [ More ]
    Poster:bill wallace
    Date:11/6/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipments from TX to OH
    Review:Ricky has done great job for find good driver and ship my car from TX to OH all in three days .I am really recommended this company to all other folks who would like to ship the stuff any where inside U.S . [ View ]
    Poster:BabakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: SOUTH BEACH TRANSPORT
    Review:Can not say enough about Nelson Smith - just a great guy to work with. Transport person did not say much but know his time is "money"; however friendly, just did the job he was ask to. Car arrived with no dents, etc. Know it was sill... [ More ]
    Poster:NANCY BENNETTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Review:Car was picked up as promised and delivered faster than quoted. Can't beat that. Nicole was great to work with. I would certainly use them again... they would be my first call. [ View ]
    Poster:Brad Benson
    Date:11/3/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:My review is mainly based on the customer service I received from my transport broker, Ricky Leon. I needed to have my car sent from San Francisco to Boston sometime in October. I was out of town the first few weekends in October, and needed it to ar... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:11/3/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Five stars!!
    Review:We were relocating from Vegas to Orlando and received about 50 quotes from many dealers. I chose South-Beach Transport since their quote was 200-500 USD below the others+ it looked honest and professional. When I got in an actual contact with the... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua Leavitt
    Date:10/31/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Southbeach Transport
    Review:Very satisfied with the first car transport. Picked up the day it was going to be picked up and delivered as promised in 2 days which was great. Driver was a bit later than expected on delivery but had a good reason, the car behind mine was not run... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:10/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Review:I would certainly use South Beach Transport again.  Their salesperson, Angie Ottilige, gave me an honest and complete explanation on how the transport of my car would be made. She also quickly responded to any questions I needed during the pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen N.
    Date:10/29/2014 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: CAR FREIGHT
    Review:ATENTION THAT I RECEIVED WAS VERY GOOD, QUOTE FOR THIS FREIGHT WAS OK,I WAS IN CONTACT WITH TRANSPORTATION COMPANY ALL TIME, DRIVER DELIVER ITEM ON TIME AND WITH NO DAMAGE. IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE TO DO BUSSINESS WITH THIS TRANSPORTATION COMPANY.... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose Cvavazos
    Date:10/27/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Very Good and Responsive Service
    Review:I transported my 2014 Audi S5 from Henderson NV to Coral Springs Florida. Mark was very helpful in explaining the process, accommodating my timeframes, including holding the vehicle until I was actually on the receiving side (the driver arrived a fe... [ More ]
    Poster:David Thompkins
    Date:10/24/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: NELSON SMITH
    Review:AFTER DOZENS OF FALSE PROMISES FROM OTHER SO - CALLED BROKERS, AND WASTING NEARLY 3 WEEKS OF DECEPTION, I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET NELSON SMITH TO TAKE ON MY TRANSPORT ORDER. FROM THE VERY START THERE WAS NEVER A TIME WHEN HE DID NOT ANSWER MY MANY Q... [ More ]
    Poster:GARY THATCHER
    Date:10/24/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Very Nice
    Review:They are very responsive, My contact person answered all my calls cleared all the questions I have. Delivery is clean and on time as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:siva
    Date:10/24/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Reasonably priced, prompt courteous service
    Review:They were very professional from the customer service rep. to the driver. The quoted price was what we paid, the car was picked up on time and delivered promptly. This was a hassle free experience and we definitely would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rosemarie
    Date:10/24/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:We had some very specific pick-up and delivery timeframes which several Companies refused to even bid. Mark Evans at South Beach listened to us, understood our situation and arranged a transport that met all our needs. Price was not the lowest and ce... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Carlton
    Date:10/23/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car from PA to CA
    Review:After getting quotes from many companies we picked South Beach Transport after reading customer reviews on transportreviews.com. Worked with Mr. David who was easy to approach and contact when needed. The trucking company umbrella transport Inc and... [ More ]
    Poster:Gori SelvanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: California Move
    Review:Manny with South Beach Transport made my move to California wonderful. The personal attention that Manny provided to me put my mind at easy - especially when so many other companies kept calling me. I had 2 cars transported and needed my car when ... [ More ]
    Poster:Millicent McKinstry
    Date:10/16/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Reasonable price
    Review:We recently took a trip to Florida. We had car trouble. We needed to have it shipped home. South Beach gave a fair and reasonable price. Vehicle was picked up and delivered promptly. No damage. Good email communication. Would use them again !! [ View ]
    Poster:Aaron Peters
    Date:10/15/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Alan says what he is!!!
    Review:I am so glad I used South Beach transport. There were many companies trying to earn my business, Alan was very informative and took his time to explain how the process worked. Even though the truck was late picking up the vehicle I understood because... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike V
    Date:10/14/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Customer Service
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle. I was able to book my order with Allan. He made me feel comfortable and was very professional, kept me upto date with the location of my vehicle at all times. Pick up and delivery was on time. The driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie Omasi
    Date:10/14/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use this transport company
    Review:There are a hundred transport companies out there all claiming they have the best truckers they are all A rated but really the truth is that these trucking companies are brokers and its a total coin toss if you get a good car transporter. I decided... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Constantinou
    Date:10/14/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle free and Honest
    Review:Alan was fast and accurate. He quickly negotiated the best deal possible for me and kept his word throughout the entire process. He connected me quickly with the first quality available transport and stayed involved via text and voice as needed. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:10/11/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:South Beach was an absolute pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend them for your transportation needs. The only complaint we had (if you could call it that) was we were not given 24 hours notice that the cars was in delivery range ... [ More ]
    Poster:Molly Griffiths
    Date:10/11/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: car hauling
    Review:I utilized South Beach Hauling for 2 moves simultaneously. One from MA to AZ and the other from AZ to CA. Both moves were priced competitively, picked up as stated, delivered as stated and the drivers used were friendly and courteous. I would reco... [ More ]
    Poster:Curt
    Date:10/10/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Burned once by Weber, South Beach to the rescue
    Review:Early in 2014, I transported my car using a fraudulent transporter called Weber. In what seems like a classic practice, they quoted me a rate, took 200 dollars deposit, then never picked up the car, demanded more money after that to make sure I wont ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sushrut
    Date:10/8/2014 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY!
    Review:All i can say is i have never been as satisfied with any other transporting company as i have been with south beach transport. Due to my job i am constantly moving and have had about 10 different mishaps with other companies, ranging from my car arri... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT COMPANY WOW!!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
    Review:For starters, i was SUPER SKEPTICAL about transporting my vehicle since i have been a victim of FRAUD ! A rep told me i had to give a deposit and i did. Once the money was collected all phone numbers i called were DISCONNECTED. I recently moved and h... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 9:05:00 PM