Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,459 Reviews on 3,367 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1133 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
South Beach Transport
Location:13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:http://www.SouthBeachTransport.com
Time On Site:2 Year(s), 7 Month(s). Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 248 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 20.67% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 79.33% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: Great Service at a Competitive Rate
    Review:I contacted South Beach transport after wasting a week of my time with another transport company who could not pick-up or deliver the vehicle as promised. By the time I contacted Joe Ortega, I had only two days remaining the remove the vehicle from t... [ More ]
    Poster:BRIAN
    Date:4/19/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Moving an old truck
    Review:We had an old 1956 Chevy 2 ton flatbed dually that we wanted to move from Coffeyville Kansas. This is a rather "out of the way" place plus the old truck did not run. David found us someone that proved to be an excellent driver to bring us t... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Hall
    Date:4/18/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: outstanding vehicle transfer
    Review:We were shipping an old classic truck from Washington to Nevada and quite nervous about the broker/delivery system and the idea of trusting unknown people to handle the treasured vehicle. Turns out we had an excellent experience. The broker was frie... [ More ]
    Poster:debbi
    Date:4/17/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Kevin of South beach transport is the man
    Review:I have used Kevin's service a handful of times. He's always provide the best rate and he's always very knowledgeable of the transport industry.he's giving you the peace of mind, you can contact him and he's will let you know where the truck is at. V... [ More ]
    Poster:joe
    Date:4/15/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:Excellent company, quick delivery and great customer service. I'm well satisfied! Contact David, he's the best. [ View ]
    Poster:jimmy
    Date:4/15/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: 2 CARS SHIPPED by SOUTH BEACH TRANSPORT
    Review:South Beach Transport did an excellant job transporting my 2 cars from Colorado to Florida. I previously shipped my cars from New York to Colorado with another carrier & it was a nightmare. This is the first shipping company I would actually us... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele Davis
    Date:4/14/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Customer
    Review:I contacted another company first and they had my order for 2 weeks and supposedly couldn't find someone who wanted to go to Maine. I called David and he had a driver for me within 5 hours. The original driver was delayed on his route, but David h... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:4/11/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car
    Review: My name is Jackie. As a customer, shipping a car can be stressful! I had a wonderful experience shipping my car with South Beach Transport. Nelson Smith was my first contact at South Beach. He is great person to work with. Whenever I had a concer... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacqueline Jenkins
    Date:4/11/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Chicago to LA
    Review:Like many people, I was very concerned about having my car shipped as I had heard many horror stories of rogue transporters holding cars hostage for additional money after it was picked up. So I did a lot of research of reviews and came across South ... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:4/11/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: amazing me good service
    Review:after 24 hours they give me exact time delivery and and they did with 48 hours ....quickly good customer services [ View ]
    Poster:William Ameri
    Date:4/10/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience Repeat Customer South Beach Transport
    Review:I've used South Beach Transport twice now. I moved to the east coast from San Diego in August of 2013. Priscilla, the agent who helped me, was knowledgeable, courteous, and took the time to explain the process of auto shipping, which to be quite ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:4/9/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Review:I couldn't be happier with the service, they were very friendly and was assigned a shipper in less than 24 hours after placing a order [ View ]
    Poster:Trenton
    Date:4/8/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my truck to florida
    Review:Overall a great experience. They did what the said, when they said they were going to do it. Would definetly use them again [ View ]
    Date:4/4/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle delivery
    Review:I was thoroughly impressed with this company. My son is in the Air Force and in need of his truck. Carrier was very professional, and knew what he was doing, and Priscilla was very motivated in getting his truck delivered to him. [ View ]
    Poster:Jackie Plizga
    Date:4/3/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: recomendation
    Review:it was our 1st experience. The company charged reasonable price. the service was excellent. Driver was professional responsible. I will recommend Joe and Smart strongly. I will use them again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:sayed
    Date:4/2/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Review:Company was on time and delivered the vehicle from Boston to San Diego in 7 days. Customer was happy when he took delivery of vehicle. Thank You! K. Freire Dealer One Motors. [ View ]
    Poster:K.FreireThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: fast
    Review:Fast response. Picked the car up from the dealer the day after we made the agreement and then delivered the car on the same day as pick up. Couldnt ask for more. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:3/31/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer service!
    Review:I was shipping from New York to California. The whole time I was helped by Manny, who by the way was excellent. He really worked hard to get me the price I wanted. Although he didn't get me the price he originally quoted me at, he still made changes ... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:3/29/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: ^^ Galaxie 500 XL Convertible
    Review:Mark Evans was very helpful with getting my car picked up and to me quickly. From pick up to delivery everything went smoothly. I will use them for my next transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Timothy Scott
    Date:3/29/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful Service and Honest as Possible
    Review:My experience with South Beach Transport was extremely positive. It is a huge office and they were always available when I had any questions about the transport. It was nice to feel comfortable knowing someone in the office (Rene Anthony) who I could... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Evans
    Date:3/28/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great price and costumer service
    Review:My husband and i need it to move our car from NY to RI i was a little skeptical about all this towing services.. i found South Beach Transpo on line searching ... they gave me a great quote and they also have great reviews... i would use their servi... [ More ]
    Poster:sobeida
    Date:3/27/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:This company is great. Their prompt service is second to none. They have excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this company for future tows. [ View ]
    Poster:Rey
    Date:3/27/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT OF A PU TRUCK
    Review:THIS COMPANY DESERVE TO BE ACCREDITED BY THE BETTER BUSINESS BEAREAU. I AM VERY SATISFIED FOR WHAT, HOW DID THEY PERFORM BUSINESS WITH THE CUSTOMER. MY VEHICLE WAS DELIVERED IN ONE PIECE AND NO ISSUE AT ALL. ALSO I PAID THE SAME PRICE THAT WHAT WAS Q... [ More ]
    Poster:REYNALDO D CANOSA
    Date:3/27/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Happy, relieved, and very pleased
    Review:My son purchased a vehicle in Florida, but had no way to get it to his duty station in California. I took to the web in search of a reputable transport company and was bombarded with offers. South Beach contacted me and provided me with one of the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robin B.
    Date:3/25/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: seemless
    Review:everything went seemless with the pick-up to delivery, the service agent delivered on everything promised. will use this company again:) [ View ]
    Poster:j. winter
    Date:3/25/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: The process
    Review:I have shipped across country before and had trouble with quotes too low and drivers not wanting to pick up vehicle. That was not the case here very professional. No mistakes, no delays, just as it should have been. Thanks South Beach Transport a... [ More ]
    Date:3/25/2014 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:hello just to let anybody know south beach transport are a excellent transport company Mark Evans was wonderful in getting my car from georgia to new york i called tuesday & my car was picked up wednesday delivered on thursday now i call that v... [ More ]
    Poster:alberto colonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Mark
    Review:Thanks Mark ! Overall, it was an ok experience. The actual transport ppl were late but the initial set up went very well. Mark was very determined to help and distributed excellent customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Aniya Springer
    Date:3/20/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:Driver was friendly and very helpful. Office staff was professional and I received my car in one piece. I'm so happy! [ View ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:3/20/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Honest Service
    Review:I was in a complicated situation with manheim auction giving me great difficult time, as well as the dealership I worked for giving me difficultites. Robert was very patient in picking vehicle up driver went for 1st pick up and was unable to pick u... [ More ]
    Poster:R.MILLER
    Date:3/20/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Easiest Transport Ever
    Review:The Specialty Vehicle I bought on eBay was 7,000 round trip miles away and it would have cost me a quarter of the cost of the vehicle to go get it myself. After a lot of research I picked South Beach Transport due to their excellent reviews and I cle... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob Caruso
    Date:3/20/2014 6:55:00 AM
    Subject: Except service
    Review:Mark went out of his way to make my move painless as possible. He consistently provided updates to when and where my vehicle was during the shipping process. Due to his expertise and overall care I will definitely be using your service again the next... [ More ]
    Poster:Phillip Anderson
    Date:3/19/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: DON'T USE SOUTH BEACH TRANSPORT
    Review:They were nice at first. Told me that if I needed anything to call them anytime of day or night. My car needed to be shipped from Florida to Washington State which was going to cost $1170 and take 10 days. They advertise no deposit, I was told that I... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaiya
    Date:3/18/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent transport
    Review:Very satisfied with the service will greatly recommend this company to anyone either for business transport or Personal transport, no upfront fees until vehicle is delivered and excellent communication skills thanks a lot south beach auto transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Enrique Ruiz This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:Excellent Value for the money. Much better than who I have used before. Pick up and delivery were on time. Short time before pick up also. Did not have to wait weeks as I have done before. [ View ]
    Date:3/17/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Services
    Review:Robert was an excellent employee to work with and provided all the necessary information to me. Always available to answer my questions. I would use this company again and would recommend it to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary G.
    Date:3/13/2014 8:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:After my original car transport company fell through on me the day prior to my required pickup date (called me Friday, pickup supposed to be Saturday), I called South Beach Transport and spoke with Greg Mullings. Greg was up front and honest from th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:3/12/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Total Customer Servie
    Review:Kevin Andre at South Beach Transport provided exceptional customer service throughout my vehicle transport experience. I live in Wyoming and my truck had been damaged on a trip through Kansas, rendering it inoperable. Once the insurance company rel... [ More ]
    Poster:Darren
    Date:3/12/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:Super service. Picked up and delivered on time. No surprise. South Beach Transport did a good job. [ View ]
    Poster:Dinesh
    Date:3/11/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 Nissan 370 z
    Review:I have been using Mike for a few years and he always goes above and beyond his duties,he has never let me down when it comes to transporting a vehicle. If he is busy when i call on him ,he always calls me back to help.He knows what he is doing when ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenny TomaselliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: based on reviews
    Review:Mark was consistent with his follow up on the transport and true to his word on having everything arranged on time and with no hassle. End customer was happy that the driver could accomodate a slight reschedule in delivery and the vehicle arrived in... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike S
    Date:3/11/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Ford focus 2004 to Sunnyvale from Dallas
    Review:I shipped my car from Dallas,TX to Sunnyvale,CA. Mark Evans was really helpful, I got a very reasonable price, everything was well planned and organised. Though it was a short notice he managed to get a truck to pick up my car. Service was excellent ... [ More ]
    Poster:Revanth Segu
    Date:3/7/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Review:I was amazed that South Beach was able to arrange the pick-up during a raging snow storm in Virginia, with 9" of new snow and still snowing heavily. My nephew didn't think the driver would be able to get the car up the small hill there, let alon... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce B
    Date:3/5/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Services
    Poster:Mary G.
    Date:3/3/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good job South Beach
    Review:My first time transporting a car and wasn't sure how this all worked. I originally booked with another company who, after a month, still had not picked up the car. I finally got fed up with them and contacted South Beach. I spoke with David Housto... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy
    Date:3/2/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Review:South Beach Transport helped me out of a big bind I was in at a reasonable and competitive price. I had a contracted w/ another company to move my vehicle three months in advance and they never showed up at pick up my vehicle. I'm in the military and... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:3/2/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Review:Southbeach Transport services were economical, attentive and pro-active. The businesses should operate. Always kept in communication. The people who transported the car were experienced, careful and it was delivered much earlier than I expected. Good... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:3/2/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Review:Robert was very helpful. He promptly found a transport company to pick up our car. He was always available for questions. He was very polite and honest. I would use southbeach again! [ View ]
    Poster:Mickenzie
    Date:2/28/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I HAD MY CAR MOVED FROM WASHINGTON TO PA FEB 2014 AND THEY STAYED IN CONTACT WITH ME AND CAME ON TIME AND CAME THE DAY THEY SAID THEY WERE VERY GOOD SERVICE AND RECCOMEND IT TO EVERYONE [ View ]
    Poster:thomas gavely
    Date:2/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Ford explore transport
    Review:I would recommend south beach transport to anyone and Kevin really did a great job dealing with my completeness. My truck traveled 2690 miles and was in God condition when I received it.it was a little dirty but that's expected. [ View ]
    Poster:josh
    Date:2/28/2014 4:53:00 PM

Next Reviews on South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.