View 151,156 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,157th Review now!

View Ship a Car Direct's New Profile

Ship a Car Direct
866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:http://www.shipacardirect.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 8 Months. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL other companies is that we back up our PRE-SCREENED carriers with a DAMAGE FREE GUARANTEE. We are the ONLY company that offers a guarantee of this kind. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind that you'll avoid the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that is the REAL Benefit). Our carriers are the very best. Out of the tens of thousands of carriers available across the USA, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they simply do not meet our strict standards. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from our customers. Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE CUSTOM QUOTE, Tailor made to your specific situation. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today! And, if you'd like, just copy and paste this link to a two minute animated video into your browser, - it is worth your time and will teach you A LOT, so copy, paste & enjoy! - http://shipacardirect.wistia.com/medias/nfgv86azy1
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1698 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 16.98% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 83.02% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct exceeded expectations!
    Review:The quality of service delivered by Matt at Ship A Car Direct exceeded my expectations tenfold. Having never shipped a car before, I was anxious about the process, but Matt handled everything and immediately put my mind at ease. He communicated wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Robin
    Date:10/29/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Review:We had had an excellent experience. Our customer Service Rep was very curtious and knowledgable. Pick and delivery were very prompt exceeding our expectations for turn around time. I would higly recommend your service to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee BushThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth process, very satisified
    Review:Shipped an old Mercedes from NJ to SF bay area. Requested a quote online Sunday night, got a phone call Monday morning from Matt with the quote and what to expect. Paid $225 deposit online and we made arrangements for the trucking company to pick up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:10/29/2014 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This was the second time I have used ship a car direct. Tom is very helpful and available for questions. Both shipments went well no damage to either car [ View ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:10/29/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:An excellent experience all around. I needed to have a premium level automobile, 160k+ , purchased in Florida sent to my home in NJ. Of course I was very concerned about the quality of the broker and the carrier. What impressed me was about Ship a... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Review:As promised, as delivered. Great job! Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:J. R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from FL to IL
    Review:I would certainly use this company again for transport. The vehicle was picked up the day I placed the order and delivered in two days. I was very sceptical of the industry as it seems to be quite cut throat. I have to say that I was pleasantly ... [ More ]
    Poster:RobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Review:Ship a Car Direct itself was great to work with. Matt was my primary contact person. From the second I received the quote to him, up until the day I received my car, he was so helpful and quick to respond to all my questions. Additionally, he did not... [ More ]
    Poster:MonicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Car move CO - PA
    Review:it was really awesome , straight from ship a car direct contact - david to driver alex.Everything went good.with few more calls to driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Madhu
    Date:10/28/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: friendly and efficient
    Review:Great customer service and fast and friendly. Adam always followed up with me and the company hired to transport my vehicle was always in contact with me which made me feel at ease and confident. I would definitely use this service again if I needed ... [ More ]
    Poster:tarah l quinonezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: broker to shipper
    Review:Jason at ship a car direct was great, acurate to his quote and friendly and professional and informative. Go express the carrier were late on both ends of the delivery process. Go express was 3 days late on the delivery, that timing is built into t... [ More ]
    Poster:neilBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Review of experience
    Review:Was able to contact the driver and get information about when and where pick up and time of delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:John MitchellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Consistently reliable service
    Review:Excellent response time from acceptance of quote to vehicle pickup. The driver called for pickup prior to my receiving the information regarding the trucking company from Matt due to my internet shortfalls. I was unable to confidently research the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandie
    Date:10/27/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Review:I worked with Jason on transporting my car and the whole process was a breeze. Jason clearly explained the process and answered all the questions I had. He was able to guide me and also followed up with me before and after delivery to ensure everythi... [ More ]
    Poster:CB
    Date:10/27/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Very timely...once the car was picked up.
    Review:The initial process of locating a carrier to transport the vehicle took a little time. It took a little over 10 days to find a carrier. I believe this was due to the fact that the pickup and destination origins were located in smaller towns. It seeme... [ More ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/26/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I dealt with Matt at Ship a Car direct. He was kind, helpful and efficient. He got me a carrier on the day I needed with no problems whatsoever. He answered all my questions and always seemed to be available to help. The carrier he connected me with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Tubbs
    Date:10/26/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of car
    Review:I bought a 1960 Corvette from a guy in Fort Mill, SC. Never bought a car over the internet. I did not know which shipping co. to pick. A friend at the Local Corvette club suggested a co. called Reliable. They do a lot of work for the big car aucti... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/26/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Best auto transport!
    Review:Every step of the process was well organized and professional. The level of communication exceeded my expectations. My car arrived exactly on time and in excellent condition. Cleaner than when they picked it up. I would recommend them to anyone not m... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele ShannonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/26/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Everything went great!
    Review:I got a few quotes from different brokers and most of them seem pushy and sketchy. Ship a Car Direct was a bit aggressive with the daily emails, the only reason I went with them because they have good reviews and a great price. I needed my car picked... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet N.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Car Cross-Country With No Problems
    Review:When I had to move my car in preparation for a new job I had accepted on the other side of the country, I had two options: a) Drive a total of for 44 hours and spend about $400 in gas, or b) Hire someone to ship it for me. Option b) seemed to be... [ More ]
    Poster:A. CarpenterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct
    Review:The entire process of shipping my car across most of the country was not only the way it was described by Dale, the Ship A Car Direct representative, it was truly easy including the communications among all of the participants (which rarely is the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:S TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct was Great, Trucking Company (WEIGHTLESS INC) was atrocious
    Review:Tom at Ship A Car Direct was a huge help - was very easy to work with, extremely reachable, and intimately knowledgeable with shipping a car across the country. I would absolutely work with them again. However the trucking company they connected me (... [ More ]
    Poster:MaxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Third Time Using Ship A Car
    Review:This is the third time I have used Ship A Car Direct and each time it gets better. It was picked up on the first available day and the driver was right on time. There were no problems at all. It was delivered on the day promised. Good communicati... [ More ]
    Poster:Patti
    Date:10/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Good transaction. As promised. The car arrived in good condition. Fast transport once the car was picked up [ View ]
    Poster:Ed L. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: First time user very pleased!
    Review:I was freaked out about the thought of letting someone transport a car I just bought from Florida to Ohio! But my experience from beginning to end was awesome! After spending 4 days going over transporter reviews one name kept coming up with excellen... [ More ]
    Poster:ShawnfiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: shipping a car
    Review:Emily was very easy to work with - I would use them again. She walked me through the process and stayed attentive to my order throughout. [ View ]
    Poster:PatThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication
    Review:Good communication throughout delivery and fast transit time. Would definitely use them again. Everyone was courteous and professional. Price was also great. [ View ]
    Poster:BoonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct is excellent!!!
    Review:Ship-A-Car-Direct was great. Emily provided excellent customer service. My Honda Accord and Pilot were picked up on time and delivered to Texas earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Ely P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:David was excellent in describing the process and what to expect and when. He was one of the few people that actually answered the phone when I called and was quick to get back with me on any questions or concerns. His follow up through every stage... [ More ]
    Poster:HenryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Review:I dealt with at 2 other carriers who were total losers before I found Matt Salzberg at Ship-A-Car-Direct. At first when I went to their website, I could ask questions and get answers typed to me at once. I dealt with Lee online. He gave me a quote... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy DonaldsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: SHIP A CAR DIRECT was great to work with
    Review:When I started the process of looking for a carrier I started with sending out a general request. Low and behold I was inundated with offers both by phone and e-mail. I pick out CAR DELIVERY USA first since they sent me an e-mail bid of $580. When it... [ More ]
    Poster:Cliff MilesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Total experience
    Review:This is the second time, I used Ship a Car Direct. The first time was a year ago. Both times I was totally satisfied, with the transaction. I was fortunate to deal with Tom, both times. Both cars had no damage and nothing was missing. Last year I tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Biggins
    Date:10/22/2014 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: LA to Chicago
    Review:Great customer service with Jason. He did a great job communicating what to expect, and the delivery process went as described. Would definitely use ship a car direct again! [ View ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: NY to CA
    Review:Overall, the experience was very good. Tom from Ship a Car Direct explained everything very well and was responsive. The only negative aspect of this was scheduling a carrier in advance. To explain, I moved to California days in advance and was un... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristopherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Review:Matt constantly contacted me about the situation of the shipment. But I didn't know the pick up date before 2 days ago. I wish they let me know little bit earlier and I could make the arrangements better. Other than that, we didn't have any problem... [ More ]
    Poster:nur durakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivered Safely
    Review:Car was delivered within a day of pickup from Chicago. Customer Service was in touch through email on sending the necessary details as necessary. Also did follow up if the vehicle did get delivered safely. Will recommend to my buddies & use it in... [ More ]
    Poster:SriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I am satisfied with the service. I worked through agent David and the overall process of transporting the car was smooth and hassle free. I would use their service again if needed and recommend this company to everyone. [ View ]
    Poster:396142-YI
    Date:10/22/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience overall
    Review:My experience with Ship a Car Direct was positive overall. I received an email and follow up call quickly after I requested a quote to ship my cars. The sales rep, Matt, was helpful and knowledgeable. He was in frequent contact during the shipment of... [ More ]
    Poster:KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct Gets a Thumbs Up
    Review:When I began looking into shipping my car I had no idea how unregulated the industry was.... The moe I researched, the more I became overwhelmed & frustrated... Especially because I was starting my new job which was on the complete other side... [ More ]
    Poster:C. GastobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: No problems
    Review:Everything was simple and easy. No hassles and no issues. Would use again if needed and would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Shearly Pfupajena
    Date:10/21/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSOPORTING MY CADILLAC ESCALADE TO LA
    Review:I WAS LOOKING AROUND TO GET A CAR MOVED AND BEFORE IT USE TO BE SO EASY AND I USED A LOT OF KNOWN NAMES OUT THERE AND THERE SERVCE WAS GOOD .WHEN I BOUGH MY CADILLAC AND WANTED TO GET A TRANSPORT I COULD BELIEVE HOW MOST OF THESE GOOD COMPANY HAD SO... [ More ]
    Poster:ALEX H This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Ship a Car Direct was the best auto transport company I have used. The last company I used lost my car and the delivery was a week late. At ship a car I was always in contact with them and the carrier. The website was easy to use and I was sent a ver... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexandraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:In the land of auto hauling, you can feel like you are swimming with the sharks at times. It is not something you do very often, you can't really go direct with a company, so you have to go through brokers. I had moved my car from MI -> CA back in... [ More ]
    Poster:KJSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:The services given by Ship a Car Direct was great, specifically Jason!! He does all the work for you, and all you have to do is tell him your car and day it's ready to be picked up. He chose a great transporting company that did it's job on time and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam MinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Very pleased with the communication from Ship A Car Direct. They kept in touch via email or phone from beginning to end. Driver was courteous, called when he was running late on the pickup. Would use them again and recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary TutelaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation review
    Review:My car was picked up on time and delivered right when we arrived at our new location. It was a very pleasant experience. My car arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kimberly Money
    Date:10/20/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Excellent service provided by ship a car direct ,i'm very happy with the service provided to me , I was interacting with TOM , he was so genuine and transparent with the service .I've received the vehicle at least 2 days before my actual deliver date... [ More ]
    Poster:Arumugavel balaiahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Company with Great Communication!
    Review:My Son, whom is in the Army needed his car transported to Fl. where he was training. This was my first time using a car carrier. So I went on the internet in search for a company. Well, long story short. I started receiving ALL Kinds of quotes and ph... [ More ]
    Poster:C Johnson
    Date:10/20/2014 7:30:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service, would use again
    Review:I was very happy with the service. Tom was extremely professional and inspired confidence that things would go smoothly which they did. Car was in great shape and was delivered professionally and on time when expected after contacting the transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric BlackmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a car direct.
    Review:Just got our car delivered this week. Very good experience with them. Our carrier is PK line. Car got picked up on time, delivered on time as promised (12 days total aross the country). No scratch or damage. Only thing I am not sure whether is common... [ More ]
    Poster:LeiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 11:24:00 AM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72