View 159,412 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,413th Review now!

View Ship a Car Direct's New Profile

Ship a Car Direct
866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664 No Deposit Up Front
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:http://www.shipacardirect.com/car-shipping-rates.php
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL others is that we back our rigorously PRE-SCREENED carriers with $500 in FREE Gap Coverage. We're the ONLY company that offers this. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind of avoiding the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that's the REAL Benefit). Out of 7500+ carriers available, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they do not meet our demanding standards... and your high expectations. It's the way we can provide you with the guarantees you desire: The industry's only "Damage Free or We Pay You" Guarantee, Door-to-Door delivery, and 100% Insurance, all with NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT required. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from real customers. Some shared their experience from the kindness of their hearts, some in return for an incentive and some because we threatened to share their freshman HS yearbook photo. (okay, 1 of those reasons isn't really true). Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE ESTIMATE. You only share your personal info when you're ready to move forward. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today!
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1641 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 16.41% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 83.59% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: very pleased with my choice
    Review:after reading many horrible reviews and being inundated with text, phone and email offers that varied from 600 to 2800, i was about to not buy the car i wanted in boston to ship to california- - but after reading ship a car direct's reviews i decided... [ More ]
    Poster:mm
    Date:3/29/2015 2:17:00 AM
    Subject: Ship Car Direct review
    Review:I checked on line and Ship Car Direct came up first. It got a lot of good reviews so I decided to give them a shot. I got a quick response, a straight forward quote and a bunch of helpful links to videos that answered all my questions in advance. I a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Drive
    Review:The driver is very friendly and experienced. He picked up my vehicle in time and checked my vehicle very carefully before departure. It was snowing in the northeastern area so the drive from GA to MA was much more difficult than expected. The drive... [ More ]
    Poster:VivianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Ship a car Direct
    Review:The service was excellent. Matt was supper. John had extraordinary impressed me between the pick up and the delivery time. The communication was remarkable. In overall, the service from SHIP A CAR DIRECT was so great that I would proudly recommend an... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas ToussaintThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Review:Would use them again. Don't get nervous about how close you get to pick up date before a carrier is assigned. Our car got picked up on the first day of the time frame window. The carrier called in plenty of time before the pickup and delivery, so we ... [ More ]
    Poster:DMR
    Date:3/28/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: SHIP A CAR DIRECT - - GREAT!
    Review:At first, I was a little hesitant about shipping my car across the country from Texas to Maryland. I had never used a car shipping service. The entire process was foreign to me. I had researched a few companies before I decided to go with Ship A Car ... [ More ]
    Poster:T-DallasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2015 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Car ship from San Diego to Denver
    Review:Company was generally responsive, kept in adequate email and/or phone contact. It took a few days longer to find a trucker but once the car was picked up all went quickly and smoothly. Car arrived in good condition at the time promised by the driv... [ More ]
    Poster:john crittendenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2015 2:44:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:The service was prompt and they kept me informed about the entire process all the time. They were active in responding back to my emails/calls. The car was delivered unharmed. [ View ]
    Poster:AnkitaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleasant Experience
    Review:David was always available and willing to answer any questions I had. The price was more expensive than other carriers, but I believe it was worth it for the pleasant experience I had. My only comment is that my car was dropped off two days earlier t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the pleasant review, Sarah! You are right - shippers should give their representative any delivery restrictions (ie Do Not Deliver before this date) because drive times are estimates and can vary depending on weather, holiday traffic, etc. [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:First of all, the price for transport was what attracted us. It was a good price compared to others. We also had great response from the company contact, Jason, who answered all of our questions in a timely manner. The actual company doing the de... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great recommendation, David! Happy to keep it timely, safe and affordable for you! [ view ]
    Poster:David Jones
    Date:3/26/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:Ship a Car Direct is outstanding! I had an excellent experience with from start to finish. Dale telephoned me immediately after filling out the initial form online. He explained in detail all the steps. Communicated verbally and via email throug... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the outstanding review, Michael! Always happy to thoroughly explain the process! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:3/26/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: The best decision we made
    Review:I will be using this company again for any of the cars being transported from Connecticut to Florida or vice versa. I just purchased my first car & was moving back to Connecticut & when we fell upon this company & we are so glad we did be... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks so much, Iliana! We are ready to help you move the next one! ;) [ view ]
    Poster:IlianaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: It was fine. But inconvenienced at the end.
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and I was moving cross country from California to Florida to start a new job. I was really scared of my car getting damaged or not receiving it on time. I requested my car to be picked up on Wednesday the 11th, and su... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your honest feedback, Allison. Sorry your boyfriend was inconvenienced on delivery. Because construction areas are more accident-prone, cautious drivers may opt to meet nearby in an open safe area (like a mall parking lot) rather than risk unsafe unloading or conditions that might harm the vehicles on his rig - including yours. Thanks for understanding! [ view ]
    Poster:AllisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:The vehicle was shipped with in a couple of days. The driver called before delivery. There was no damage to the vehicle. All went well. Some of the emails from the broker went to spam so you will need to check if you missed any emails. [ View ]
    Poster:Guy
    Date:3/26/2015 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping ship a car direct
    Review:David at Ship-a-car Direct contacted me initially within a day of a quote request. He answered my questions after I called the next day and agreed to step up the search for a long transport to a less-visited state (New Hampshire). Nevertheless he wa... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the awesome five star review! Happy to keep it pleasant and issue-free! [ view ]
    Poster:KL
    Date:3/26/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Review:It was an excellent experience. The car was picked up from California and delivered in Georgia on time. With regular updates directly with the driver, it was easy to track and get estimated delivery date. Overall a good experience. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the excellent review, Saurabh! Happy to keep you informed along the way! [ view ]
    Poster:Saurabh
    Date:3/26/2015 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct
    Review:Ship a Car Direct was easy to work with and even helped me re-arrange plans when the car to be shipped needed unexpected last-minute work before shipping. Emily worked with the trucking companies and took care of all the logistics. The quoted price w... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the amazing review, David! Always happy to help troubleshoot when changes come up! [ view ]
    Poster:David D
    Date:3/25/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: ship direct
    Review:Ship Direct was easy fast and reliable, Tom called several timesa to make sure things were on schedule would not hesitate to use them again.The carrier was on time, friendly and very professioal [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the fantastic review, Michael! Happy to keep it quick and easy for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:3/25/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct - Very Reliable, Friendly and Caring Transport Service
    Review:Very pleased with Ship a Car Direct transport service! Matt coordinated this move very well. We were well informed by emails from start to end. I never used a transport service before and was very concerned up until my car was picked up from Califor... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the five star feedback, Vishal! Happy to keep you well informed throughout your transport! [ view ]
    Poster:Vishal Saxena
    Date:3/25/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a car from Texas to Pa
    Review:I had a very good experience with the Ship a Car Direct company. Dave was very helpful finding a transporter and setting up the move. He sent me a lot of e-mails telling me what to expect and what to look for when car arrived. Truck driver Fernando w... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive feedback, Rusty! Happy to keep it simple for you! [ view ]
    Poster:RustyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 2:25:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:I used services of Ship A Car direct for moving my car from Austin, TX to San Jose, CA. The overall experience was excellent, things were on time - both the pickup and delivery. The car reached the destination without damages. The pricing is also pre... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your excellent review, Avinash! Happy to keep it safe and timely for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Avinash
    Date:3/24/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transporter
    Review:This is my first time shipping a car from one place to another and it wasn't a bad experience. The whole process was going smoothly. They found a carrier one day after I submitted the order; then the car was picked up the day after. It only took four... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your positive feedback! Happy to hear your transport was quick and smooth! [ view ]
    Poster:Xianren LinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 F250 4x4
    Review:Took a while to get a driver assigned. Understandable given the out-of-the-way pickup location and size of the vehicle. Once a driver was assigned, everything went smoothly. Communication was good. Driver was very professional and no damage to veh... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the important feedback, Vince! You are right about large vehicles and out-of-the-way places taking a little bit longer for service. [ view ]
    Poster:VinceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of Car from WA to VA
    Review:I recently had Ship a Car Direct transport my Saturn Ion from WA to VA and was very satisfied with the service. Matt was very knowledgeable and the process was so simple a caveman (me in this case) could do it. The carrier, Volk Transportation, w... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks so much for the super recommendation, Joe! Happy to keep it simple for the caveman and his pregnant wife! ;) [ view ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience with car
    Review:I had my daughter's car shipped from Arizona to Virginia. Very easy process and we were very pleased with the results. No problems to report and I have already referred them to another friend who has 2 cars to be shipped in the near future. [ View ]
    Response:Glad it was an easy experience, Dottie! Thanks for the referrals!! [ view ]
    Poster:Dottie Henson
    Date:3/24/2015 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Honest service!
    Review:I'd definitely recommend contacting Dale at Ship a Car Direct. He was very helpful and patient with all my questions. Everything when according to plan. The car was covered in road salt when it arrived, but that's not at all surprising, considerin... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the awesome recommendation, Charles! You are so right about vehicles arriving dusty and/or salty after a cross-country trip! [ view ]
    Poster:CharlesBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Friendly and knowledgeable staff and driver. Car delivery was delayed initially due to truck breaking down, but no issues with 2nd carrier assigned. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Sharon! Glad it worked out in the end! [ view ]
    Poster:SharonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: On-Time, Clean Delivery
    Review:My car was delivered on time and was in exactly the same shape as when picked up. I got frequent, accurate updates while my car was in transit. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive review, Mohammad! Happy to keep you in the loop throughout your transport! [ view ]
    Poster:Mohammad KaramallyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2 vehicles from NV to FL
    Review:My cars received a carrier about 4 days before I was leaving for Florida. The carrier contacted me and was in Nevada the next day. He delivered my 2 vehicles to me in 5 days. The cars arrived dirty, but in good condition. Tom, my contact at Ship ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive review, Christine! Happy to get it done for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Christine PhippsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:great communication by Tom at Ship a car direct. Not so much by the carrier. Price was average for quotes I received from other carriers. Rear shocks were leaking when truck arrived and the driver pointed it out to me before he removed my car from... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive review, Doug! Happy to keep you informed - sorry the driver wasn't as communicative! [ view ]
    Poster:Doug SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: GOOD SERVICE
    Review:THE DRIVER DID NOT DELIVER AT HOME, BECAUSE THE TRUCK COULDNT BE REACHED AT MY APARTMENTS. BUT THE SERVICE WAS PROMPT AND ON TIME. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the five star review, Mansoor! It's a good point - sometimes the carrier has to meet nearby (for example, if your neighborhood has low hanging trees, steep hills, is in a gated community or on a cul-de-sacs). [ view ]
    Poster:MANSOOR NAZEERThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my car from Florida to California
    Review:Definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct to anyone who needs to ship a car. I cannot say enough about how professional they were from the first moment I contacted them till after my car was delivered . They kept in touch with me every day and explain... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the amazing, first class recommendation, Barbara! Happy to keep you informed every step of the way! [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara HaniaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Solid move for Solid Price
    Review:I was very pleased with the overall price. I had hunted around with several different known shipping companies and their quotes were either significantly more money or they could not pick the car up for a week or more. Before we even finished the p... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive review, Mike! Happy to keep it affordable for you - even though the timing estimates and drive times aren't an exact science. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike GreeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Jason was my contact at ship a car direct.the car was picked up on time.delivered on time and in perfect condition.The cost $850.00 was a good price for enclosed transport. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for your great review, Dennis! Happy to hear it was timely and affordable for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis CampbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: happy
    Review:Everything went very well and ship-a-car is very helpful during the entire process. I am very happy with their service. It took additional days for them to deliver my car due to the heavy snow here which is acceptable to me. [ View ]
    Response:We're happy if you are happy! Thanks, Dan! [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Hu
    Date:3/23/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review for 414589-BQ
    Review:Would definitely use Ship a Car Direct again to transport my car. I was informed at each and every step in the process. My main contact was Dale and he was on top of all the logistics from set-up through the delivery. My auto arrived in Washington wi... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Larry! Always happy to keep you informed! [ view ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct was fine
    Review:Overall, the experience was pretty good as the car was picked up and delivered on time. My only issue was the lack of communication by the carrier after the car was picked up. I heard nothing until they were about to deliver it, despite having called... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback! Sorry the carrier wasn't more communicative throughout but if you call us, we can help out on our end in that situation. [ view ]
    Poster:D AdlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 1:51:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:I needed to ship my car from west coast to the east coast and I heard of really bad experiences! Good thing I got Dale's number from a friend of mine who used them before! Although pick up time and delivery time was late (that's why I minus 1 star), ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive feedback! You are right, bad weather can affect drive times and arrival estimates. [ view ]
    Poster:KLee
    Date:3/23/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping car from coast to coast
    Review:Excellent customer service and price. Delivery was on time. Shipped from CA to NJ only took one week exactly. Ship a Car Direct linked me with the carrier with the best price and best service. Will definitely use it again. 100 percent recommended guy... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great recommendation, Robert! Happy to keep great service at a great price! [ view ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome, easy experience
    Review:We were nervous about undertaking this shipment over the internet. My wife and I had read plenty of horror stories regarding car transportation and the one we were entrusting the company with is a 1976 Triumph Spitfire and has been in my family for ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the awesome five star review, Chris! So glad to make a big job easy for you and your wife! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:3/22/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Ship-A-Car Direct
    Review:I contacted Dale for a quote to relocate my car from Los Angeles to Boston. He was such a pleasure to work with. He explained every step to me and talked me through the entire process. He was always available by phone or email. I shipped my car a... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Candace! Sorry for the initial glitch, but glad it all went safely in the end! [ view ]
    Poster:CandaceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: pick-up& delivery
    Review:The bad thing about this review is I had to be calling almost everyday to find out what was going on only to be told they did not have a driver assigned yet even on the day originally scheduled for pickup. The very next day when I was panicking I ca... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your feedback, Diana. Sorry that you were unhappy with how long it took to find such a great company, but when you only use the best (like we do) it does take a little bit longer, and as you see, the end result is getting someone like McCoy. Yes, they are great, as are the other carriers that we use. [ view ]
    Poster:DianaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: shipper review
    Review:This company was very honest and accurate about every part of the process. The car transporter was prompt and I received my car in the condition that I shipped it. Even though the cost of shipping was higher than expected I was happy to pay it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurence BonitchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:Carrier was good, delivered car at door. No external damage to car. Car had a lat of dirt on it which is understandable as it was a open carrier. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback! Glad it was delivered safely to your door! [ view ]
    Poster:V ChopraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: transport review
    Review:Although I realize that there are a lot of variables in this business (weather, traffic, etc) , I feel that the communication with Speedy auto and the driver(s) was very poor. Many times I could not get a hold of them and when I was told that the pi... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback Karen. We are so very sorry you had a terrible experience, we expect much better service from our carriers. We have removed Speedy Auto from our roster. (And if any readers decide to use another brokerage based on this review, just be sure your transport isn't dispatched to Speedy Auto out of Spokane, WA - they are the worst.) [ view ]
    Poster:karen reiter
    Date:3/20/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was very pleased with this company, they have a informative website to explain all the concerns for the first time shipping a vehicle. Dale helps to get my car picked up and deliveried in a timely manner, he is very professional and efficient. I wi... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the excellent review! Glad to hear the website was helpful! [ view ]
    Poster:jj
    Date:3/20/2015 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transport I use
    Review:Over the years I use many companies but no one compares to how professional they conduct themselves. From the first person I contacted to the driver that deliver the car. When the car was delivered it was raining very hard and he was very attentive... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for an excellent review, Richard! Glad to hear this was your best tranport experience yet! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Goldman
    Date:3/20/2015 1:13:00 AM
    Subject: FL to MD SUV shipment
    Review:Overall, I am satisfied with Ship-A-Car-Direct. They were friendly and prompt. They responded to my emails in timely manner. My car arrived safely, which is the most important thing. I would use them again, but there were some problems. WED: Shi... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your honest and very complete feedback! Sorry the driver was not as proactive at the double-confirmation calls you wanted, and sorry that carriers can't always give you a solid arrival time well in advance. It is absolutely your right to call to check up on your driver - or call us so we can help - but another strategy is to assume no call means no news yet. Thanks for your patience! [ view ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:3/19/2015 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience, Exactly as advertized
    Review:Other than my car arriving a bit dirty because the carrier drove through a snow storm, everything was PERFECT. Everything was on time, no unexpected costs or delays. Nothing was stolen from my car and no damage was done to it during shipping. ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your great recommendation, David! Glad it was timely and safe (if a little dirty)! [ view ]
    Poster:David Christofalo
    Date:3/19/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Once again, great service
    Review:I believe this makes the 8th time I have used Ship-A-Car Direct. But this time, they outdid themselves. I had the car picked up within 24 hours of my request and the car arrived, in excellent condition, 3 days later. Why even consider changing co... [ More ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 9:42:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74