View 146,480 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,481th Review now!
Ship a Car Direct
866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, Denver & NYC, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:http://www.shipacardirect.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 6 Months. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL other companies is that we back up our PRE-SCREENED carriers with a DAMAGE FREE GUARANTEE. We are the ONLY company that offers a guarantee of this kind. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind that you'll avoid the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that is the REAL Benefit). Our carriers are the very best. Out of the tens of thousands of carriers available across the USA, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they simply do not meet our strict standards. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from our customers. Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE CUSTOM QUOTE, Tailor made to your specific situation. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today! And, if you'd like, just copy and paste this link to a two minute animated video into your browser, - it is worth your time and will teach you A LOT, so copy, paste & enjoy! - http://shipacardirect.wistia.com/medias/nfgv86azy1
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1853 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.53% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: Good service overall
    Review:Vehicle was picked up and delivered on time without damage. Both dealer and driver were very responsive. Except for a little hiccup at the beginning in terms of pickup date, all was fine. [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer DeeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I selected this company after a lot of shopping - and after calling a few companies and having several fail to call me back. Customer service here was top notch - all my calls and emails were returned quickly. I was a little nervous since it was m... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: On time and straightforward
    Review:I worked with Adam who was easy and straightforward. The car was picked up and dropped off on time. I would definitely use Ship a car direct again. [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:It was a good service. No damage to car. Reliable service. Price was little high but its worth it. No delay in the delivery. Overall we were happy with the service. I used this company to move my car from NYC to michigan and had the same experience. [ View ]
    Poster:srishtiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment from Greenville, SC to San Jose CA
    Review:This is Anup, owner of the Corolla that was being transported by Ship a car direct and CAA from Greenville, SC to San Jose, CA. Initially, Matt from Ship a car direct explained to me how the process works and how it is fully insured and allayed my fe... [ More ]
    Poster:Anup Pillai
    Date:8/21/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: CA to CT Shipping Review
    Review:The vehicle was picked up on one of our preferred dates, after only a few days after placing the order. Very happy about that, because we didn't have to stress about it. Emily always kept us informed about what was happening and Dispatch also sent us... [ More ]
    Poster:J. CulbertsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Fast delivery but had communication issues
    Review:Shipacardirect.com was great. They had a truck there to pick up the car the next day. The car was delivered from CA to MA in seven days with no problems. The only problem was the driver's dispatch did not seem to know when the car would be deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: The service is good
    Review:I read a few comments about this company on Yelp. So I contact the company one and half month before the day I want car to be delivered. They gave me reasonable price at that time. Even though the price was $100 higher than the price we negotiated, t... [ More ]
    Poster:Bin WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Very straight, no BS.
    Review:I was having problems with the first company that was going to book a truck for my newly purchased car. A lot of messing around and leading you on and on. I heard of transportreviews.com and ship a car Direct was at the top of the list. I have no com... [ More ]
    Poster:David NoallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 1:36:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping.
    Review:Ship a car direct was able to give me what I wanted. They were able to get me a carrier right away and my car was picked up within my requested pick up window and was delivered on time. Jason kept me inform on what is going on with my car and very he... [ More ]
    Poster:Erick TorresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Experience with Ship a Car Direct
    Review:Overall, the experience with Ship a Car Direct is good! I can reach the person whenever I had a question. It was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Yi-Wen SuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car positive review
    Review:David was very clear about the process. David's company basically brokers out the shipment to a transport company that is willing to move your car for the amount you agreed to pay. You are relying on David's company to find a reputable transport comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Cliff Thomsen
    Date:8/20/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: irresponsible carrier
    Review:they stated, "...we review every carrier and weed out more than 75% who don't meet our elite standards." I can only assume their CEO doesn't own a dictionary or speak english because their use of the word elite is extremely inappropriate ... [ More ]
    Poster:charles pfaltzgraff
    Date:8/20/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct Review - CA to MA
    Review:Dale at Ship a Car Direct was able to coordinate movement of the car with Avrora Express. The car was delivered in good condition, and also importantly, the company was able to comply with our request to have the car delivered two weeks later since w... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Dependable
    Review:Very dependable. Ran 30 minutes late for pick-up because of a flat tire and I received a call to let me know of the delay. Ship a Car Direct stayed in contact with me throughout the process until confirmation of a successful and satisfactory delivery... [ More ]
    Poster:LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct
    Review:Ship A Car Direct provided me great service!! My move from California to Pittsburgh was made easy. Anna, provided me great customer service and was very proactive. They picked my car up on time and delivered it to Pennsylvania 5 days early! Which was... [ More ]
    Poster:Mackenzie Johnson
    Date:8/19/2014 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:Driver was right on schedule and took care in loading the vehicle. It arrive right on schedule. I was able delay car pickup due to an extended vacation. The use of both emails and phone calls kept us informed and when pickup occurred we were able to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Gibson
    Date:8/19/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good service but costly
    Review:I was moving from PA to LA and was told that not many truck driver prefer to go that direction. So we putt high price for transport and it got accepted. Service was good and car was delivered on timely manner.Easy to contact customer service. Overall... [ More ]
    Poster:HP
    Date:8/19/2014 7:41:00 AM
    Subject: Service of Ship A Car Direct
    Review:The assigned carrier was Falcons Transport, LLC. Nick was the main contact. He was very responsible. He performed very professionally. I watched him drove and fastened each car carefully onto his truck. He also replied my calls promptly. He was... [ More ]
    Poster:Vivian PoonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 2:31:00 AM
    Subject: Perez and Sons Transportation
    Review:I was referred to Perez and Sons Transportation. They were excellent, I would use them again. The transport company was on-time to pick-up and drop-off, they kept me up to date throughout the trip and the delivery was seamless, most importantly no... [ More ]
    Poster:TonyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Best transport company I've used to date
    Review:I chose to use this company because of all the great reviews and I was not disappointed. The person who was handling the transport was Dale, very professional and considerate. Dale found a driver for my vehicle just one day after the pick up availabi... [ More ]
    Poster:Phenix
    Date:8/18/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct
    Review:Went off without a hitch. We hadn't shipped a car before, and based on the online reviews and descriptions I was wary. But Tom from Ship A Car Direct saved me a lot of time and hassle by explaining how the business works. Once you understood the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:8/18/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Ship a Car Direct
    Review:I recently shipped a car from NJ to AZ and had an excellent experience with David at Ship a Car Direct. He was extremely communicative and answered all of my questions and concerns. Prior to selecting Ship a Car Direct I spoke with several competin... [ More ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Ship a Car Direct
    Date:8/18/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: 64 Olds Cutlass- LA to Texas
    Review: I contacted Ship a Car Direct to inquire about shipping my non-running 64 Olds Cutlass from California to Texas. After submitting an on line form, Tom called me from Ship A Car Direct regarding tranport (price, selection of transport company, sched... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill MutoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipped
    Review:Had a good experience! Drivers were very on time. They moved my car from California to florida in just 3 or 4 days, which I thought was remarkable, and ended up being very fortunate for me. I would definitely use this service again! [ View ]
    Poster:Eric Hardek This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Wow!!!!! I can honestly say this was a fantastic transaction. Communication was appropriate and timely and every aspect was professionally handled. The cost was very competitive, existing damage was documented, all paperwork was complete. Costs an... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 8:16:00 AM
    Subject: No problems
    Review:my dispatch contact was very communicative and available for questions, answering phone calls and emails promptly. My car was picked up on a Sunday, and the driver said he would be to the destination by Friday. And he was. In addition, my location ha... [ More ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome customer service from start to finish.
    Review:I was in Japan on July 17th 2014 -August 10th-2014. I needed to ship my car(Nissan Sentra 2012)from Las Vegas to Raleigh NC. I made an oversea phone call to "SHIP A CAR" on August 1st and talked to Dale. I told Dale that I needed my car... [ More ]
    Poster:Nattawit ChometarkulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience, good company to ship a car
    Review:Ship-A-Car Direct made this car shipping experience very easy. Shipping a car is very stressful, but Emily from Ship-A-Car Direct made sure to give me peace of mind by promptly answering all of my questions. They have a few short videos available tha... [ More ]
    Poster:AdrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:The driver was prompt and courteous. The car was delivered in a timely manner and I was very happy with the service. I would certainly use this service again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipment review comments
    Review:David and Ship-a-car has good follow-up, explained process well. It is important to know how auto shipment works. Don't expect to have any news until several days before your requested date, and it is usually no carrier assigned yet. I ended up pa... [ More ]
    Poster:WenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Would use these guys again
    Review:Took quite a while to find a driver, but once set up, shipment was on time, with no damage, and driver was responsive and easy to connect with. [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas KnealeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: HONEST AND DEPENDABLE
    Review:Would definitely use this company again. The contact person, Portia, sent information and useful tips via email before, during and after the pick up/delivery. Portia was always available to answer any questions we had. We checked other carrier c... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe BadalamentiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth
    Review:The car transportation was smooth, well organized and a good price. It is hard to see how it could have been done better [ View ]
    Poster:John NeaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: great info and support
    Review:Dale not only got me a good price and transport company but he also gave me very useful tips on filling out the bill of lading and how to best ensure that I would be protected in case any damage were to occur. In my case everything went off smoothly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter EsbensenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:These guys were so very professional and timely. They arrived early to pick my car up and my car reached its final destination before I did (this was a good thing). I will definitely recommend this company to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Trish
    Date:8/13/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Ship a car direct - Matt always communicated about the next step . whenever i needed assistance or was unsure about the progress of the transfer- as soon as i contacted Matt - he would respond promptly with an update .{either by email or with a phon... [ More ]
    Poster:Ori FeldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: First time experience, overall pretty seamless
    Review:This was a group effort to transport a car from CA to FL for our college bound students. I did original Internet research, secured Ship a Car Direct and then had business travel that left the remainder of this transaction to my wife in my absence. ... [ More ]
    Poster:T. MoysychynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Short Notice and Dale Delivered
    Review:I spoke with Dale originally and he qouted me 3,800 for two SUV's. I got a much lower quote fom another company and Dale said he couldn't match because the quote was not market price and no transporter would take it. I decided to go with the lowest q... [ More ]
    Poster:Zachary
    Date:8/13/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Fair Price and Good Travel Time
    Review:The reason I picked Ship A Car Direct was Matt. He was always there when I had a question and they have a bunch of videos to help educate you about the process. Their price was very competitive. I wanted to book really early but he explained to me th... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Ship from Charlotte, NC to Newton, MA
    Review:I had a broken down, non-running car that I needed to ship from Charlotte, NC to Newton, MA. After reading reviews on the Transport Reviews website, I contacted the three top-rated companies listed. One of the responses I got was from Jason at &quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark RubinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:Contact was knowledgeable. She did not overpromise. Service was better than I expected. The only disappointment is that I am required to fill out a lengthy review to recieve the rebate which I was promised. That was not mentioned in the price quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven VielhaberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Epilogue
    Review:The pick up was a week after I left Town! I had to leave the car at a friend's home. If I had known how hard it was going to be to find a transport service, I would have given more lead time. May be I was the exception to the rule. Anyway, 3 days... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:8/13/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car. Ship a Car Direct made the process quick and easy. Everything was explained throroughly and clearly through emails, phone and their website. The whole process went very smoothly and right on time. Port... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience, Fast Delivery
    Review:I'm always nervous when it comes to anyone dealing with my vehicle, so I researched a lot trying to find the find a good auto shipping company. I went with Ship a Car Direct due to the positive reviews and it definitely lived up to the hype. I've shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Car Cross Country
    Review:I had a very pleasant experience shipping my car with Ship A Car Direct. My contact person, David Franco, was always available via email and phone and responded quickly. He answered all of my questions thoroughly. I was tempted to use another compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Naeemah MunirThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: The Driver saved the day
    Review:My car was picked up and delivered in a timely manner. There were no damage to my car. The driver from GROUND FORCE ONE, INC. is very professional. Although I had some scheduling issues with the broker: Ship A Car Direct and made me worried about the... [ More ]
    Poster:DiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Review:This is my second time using Ship a Car Direct, and once again, I didn't have any issues. My car was delivered within the stated time frame in great condition. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:M HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 8:19:00 PM
    Review:Great service and communication. Very prompt replies and clear instructions as to what I had to prepare and what number the companies could be reached at. [ View ]
    Poster:Angela Wu This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 6:13:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73