View 169,347 Reviews on 3,818 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,348th Review now!

View Ship a Car Direct's New Profile

Ship a Car Direct
866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664 No Deposit Up Front
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:http://www.shipacardirect.com/car-shipping-rates.php
Time On Site:7 Years, 7 Months. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL others is that we back our rigorously PRE-SCREENED carriers with $500 in FREE Gap Coverage. We're the ONLY company that offers this. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind of avoiding the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that's the REAL Benefit). Out of 7500+ carriers available, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they do not meet our demanding standards... and your high expectations. It's the way we can provide you with the guarantees you desire: The industry's only "Damage Free or We Pay You" Guarantee, Door-to-Door delivery, and 100% Insurance, all with NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT required. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from real customers. Some shared their experience from the kindness of their hearts, some in return for an incentive and some because we threatened to share their freshman HS yearbook photo. (okay, 1 of those reasons isn't really true). Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE ESTIMATE. You only share your personal info when you're ready to move forward. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today!
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2162 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 21.62% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 78.38% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: Review of Auto Transport
    Review:My car was dispatched the same day I placed the order. It was picked up 1 day after it was made available and delivered in good condition the next day. The driver was polite, easy to understand on the phone and kept me posted of timing on pick up and... [ More ]
    Poster:PennyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Cali to NY
    Review:Pickup was very on time, it was actually the first day that I requested. The whole process was pretty easy and quick. The transport company is DAAS transport. My vehicle arrived with no damage and no problem. It took 8 days, however, to transport c... [ More ]
    Poster:rainzhou
    Date:9/1/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Moving from PA to OR
    Review:Vlad's crew are professional, on time and courteous. I would definitely use them again! They thoroughly inspected the car before and after. The driver was very careful in handling the car. There were no hidden fees nor agenda. I would trust them ... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Overall, everything went smooth. My car arrived in less than 24 hours. I would use this service again and would reccomend to others. Pick up was on time and delivery of my vehicle was also on time, if not early. Price was fair for what I ordered. [ View ]
    Poster:AnuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended!
    Review:I had an great experience with Ship-A-Car-Direct. This was my second time moving across the country, but first time handling the move myself. After seeing bad review after bad review of auto transport companies, I came across glowing reviews for Sh... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Reduce your stress
    Review:Ship A Car Direct worked closely with us to get our all electric 2011 Nissan Leaf shipped from CA to Az. It took a while to get our route picked up by a driver because it was unusual, but Matt stayed with us through the whole process. Our car arrived... [ More ]
    Poster:WeisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my daughter's Honda to California
    Review:For weeks I worried , read multiple reviews , read BBB ratings and agonized over this process . After initiating a call to what I thought was a carrier , the flood gates opened to unrelenting phone calls . Eventually a friend suggested Ship A C... [ More ]
    Poster:Grace
    Date:9/1/2015 4:08:00 AM
    Subject: Moving my car from Maryland to California.
    Review:I was worried about promptness and reliability of service, so I kept looking around for days before I decided to call Angela. No other company came close to the service and attention I received. My car arrived to California in imperfect condition aft... [ More ]
    Poster:RubenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:The driver was courteous, polite and professional. He notified me several times of his location en route to deliver the car, so I did not have to wait around for a car delivery. I am very pleased with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Reg
    Date:8/31/2015 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Shipping Review
    Review:I was incredibly nervous shipping my car out across the country. I have a 2013 Hyundai Genesis coupe and I am very cautious letting anybody drive my car (especially because its manual). My driver was on time, in contact with me the entire time and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan DeatonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: CA to MO
    Review:I used ship a car direct to move my mini cooper from Los Gatos to St. Louis. The communication was good from start to finish. Price was fair. Pick up and delivery were both on time and problem free. [ View ]
    Poster:Laurie
    Date:8/31/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Just as promised
    Review:I used Ship a car direct to broker the deal between me and Heart Transport LLC. Due to the nature of the order I opted for a high time threshold to keep the price down. Ship a Car Direct kept me in contact with my driver. The driver picked the car up... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:8/31/2015 7:15:00 PM
    Review:Great Company to work with. Lost communication with company a few days before scheduled pick up because of my contact person being on vacation. However, someone IMMEDIATELY took over and handled prompt pick up and delivery of my car. I researched ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue
    Date:8/31/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great service from start to finish!
    Review:My first time shipping a car - Scott did an excellent job walking me through the process from beginning to end. Responses to questions were prompt and very informative. Car was scheduled almost immediately and picked up the next day after contracti... [ More ]
    Poster:VincentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: review of Ship A Car Direct
    Review:Time from contacting Ship a Car Direct to having confirmed pickup was less than one hour. They were available for updates throughout the process, even for phone calls at night. Both the people at Ship A Car Direct and the transport company they selec... [ More ]
    Poster:michael murphy
    Date:8/31/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and reliable.
    Review:Very smooth thanks to very good communication. Process is well explained and transparent, and most importantly my car was shipped with no issues, fast and for a good price. I used the service twice now, with the same results. Will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 4:27:00 PM
    Review:I was hesitant about shipping my car because I had heard so many horror stories but this process was a breeze. Everything was explained clearly and the driver stayed in contact with me to let me know the process and was honest about the delivery date... [ More ]
    Poster:Haley This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: very helpful
    Review:Kay was very knowledgeable and helpful. The price is fair and deliver time was ahead than expecting. I definitely will recommend "Ship a car direct" to my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Christine ShihThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: cross country auto transport
    Review:I experienced a successful transport of my automobile using Ship a Car Direct . Communications and information were most helpful . The first assigned carrier , unexpectantly , cancelled my order . This problem was immediately addressed by Stefan... [ More ]
    Poster:fran victorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:That has been a good experience overall. Jason is a fast email correspond, however the phone it is really hard to reach them through phone call. The guy who was picking up car wasn't precise about the time of arrival, and there is a little bit issue... [ More ]
    Poster:Kun SongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2015 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct
    Review:I would definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct to others. I was a bit nervous about whether the car would ship out in time to make the desired delivery date, but in the end they came through as promised and made the delivery date. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan MeierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Great experience with Matt and ship a car direct. Carrier was professional and car arrived undamaged. Pickup was right outside my apartment, though delivery was a couple miles away. Only issue was the carrier requesting cash only, not even a cashier'... [ More ]
    Poster:Davud M
    Date:8/30/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great company, will recommend
    Review:I am very pleased with the service, is the first time I use this kind of service and I chose this company because of their reviews. Very professional, always great communication [ View ]
    Poster:l0urdesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from FL to AZ
    Review:I am so happy that I chose this company to transport my mom's car from FL to AZ. They were fantastic. David was the rep who set everything up for me and the customer service he provided me was top notch. He kept me in the loop as to what was going... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:8/30/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely happy!
    Review:Matt at Ship a Car Direct walked me through the entire shipping process. He was there to answer any questions I had, not only through email, but I could pick up the phone and actually speak to him directly. He didn't pressure me into using his comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina Davis
    Date:8/30/2015 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Loyal customer
    Review:I'm not one to write reviews, but in this case, it's warranted. I've had two experiences with Ship A Car Direct. The first was great (after the fact). My carrier arrived earlier than expected and since I wasn't at the destination yet, it threw e... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle MunizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Ok exerience, bad customer service
    Review:Delivery was perfect but customer service with shipacardirect.com was poor. They talk a lot about how great customer service is but I didn't get that. My representative, Gaby, was difficult to reach and still has not followed through on her word to ... [ More ]
    Poster:ChadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Positive experience
    Review:As with many others, I was very apprehensive about shipping my car long distance. However, after reading numerous favorable reviews about Ship A Car direct and several conversations with Gaby, I felt more comfortable about the process. Additionally... [ More ]
    Poster:Krishna SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2015 5:44:00 PM
    Review:I contacted Ship a Car Direct on Monday morning after the company that was supposed to pick my car on Saturday cancelled the order on me on Friday stating that they couldn't find a carrier that would transport 2015 Acura MDX from CT to TX for the in... [ More ]
    Poster:Radhika
    Date:8/29/2015 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct
    Review:Tom kept me informed every step of the way. Pricing was competitive and fair. Timing was exactly as I had requested. When I expressed concerns about the first driver I was immediately given another one. That driver was courteous and efficient. Overal... [ More ]
    Response:Always happy to address concerns! Thanks for the amazing five star review! [ view ]
    Poster:PDavis
    Date:8/28/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:This is the second time I've used Ship a Car Direct. I used them again because I had a great experience the first time. The second time around was just as good; they are very friendly, responsive, and reliable. My car was picked up on time and arr... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the awesome review and the repeat business, Micki! (Yes, cars do get dusty during transport!) [ view ]
    Poster:Micki
    Date:8/28/2015 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I really recommend everyone using this company. If you are in CA please call Tom at 818 8244905 He gives me excellent service. Tom followed up with me daily as per my requested and returned all my phone calls and question. The arrange for car pic... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great recommendation, Ly! Happy to keep you in the loop throughout! [ view ]
    Poster:Ly
    Date:8/28/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:Once I decided to ship my car, Tom had the name of the company within two days. Not only that, but the pickup was scheduled to coincide with my being in Dayton to receive the car. The loading of my car went smoothly. The driver told me I'd have my... [ More ]
    Response:Great to hear your shipping experience was like a dream!! Thanks for the awesome review, Joe! [ view ]
    Poster:Joe Bieryla
    Date:8/28/2015 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping may car
    Review:Stefan was a great person to work with. I like this company and if I want to ship my car again I will choose this company. My car arrived in 6 days and there was no damage on my car. I suggest ShipaCarDirect to everyone. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review! Glad it was quick and safe for you! [ view ]
    Poster:PaTaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Review:I had a very good experience using Ship a Car Direct. Customer service from David was great and the cost of shipping was very reasonable. Arranging the pick up and drop off times for my vehicle was specific to my needs, even as plans changed along th... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your five star recommendation, Kristi! Happy to meet your changes as needed! [ view ]
    Poster:Kristi GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great, reliable service
    Review:I shipped my car from San Diego to SF when I moved there for a job. The customer service was fantastic leading up to the pickup and I was able to get responses right away for any questions I had. The driver called me about my vehicle before he picked... [ More ]
    Response:Happy to keep it easy for you, Melissa! Thanks for the awesome review - and congrats on the new job! [ view ]
    Poster:MelissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:for the ship a car direct company i think they handled it properly. It is always open to any question that i have in my mind. thay have all the answer and communicating with me through the whole process. the only thing that i'm disappointed is the wa... [ More ]
    Response:Glad to answer all of your questions, Zosimo! Sorry the driver was crabby, but thanks for your feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:zosimo umaliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: A job well done
    Review:I was overwhelmed with emails and quotes from all kinds of companies when I listed my email address asking for quotes. I also did some reading about transporters not showing up when promised. I choose this company because of their customer reviews a... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your positive feedback! Glad we stood up to your research! [ view ]
    Poster:M Fisher
    Date:8/28/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:Angela did a great job finding me a reliable carrier. She was very professional and thoroughly answered all my questions and concerns. This was my first time to ship a car across country and Angela did a fantastic job explaining all the nuances about... [ More ]
    Response:Always happy to explain the process! Thanks for the great review, Sammy! [ view ]
    Poster:Sammy NaborsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 2:01:00 PM
    Review:This was the second time in 3 months we had used this company. They were honest and we had no problems with either transport of two of our cars from California to Texas and Boulder. You may pay a little extra for their services, but they use only r... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review and the repeat business! Happy to keep your moves incident-free! [ view ]
    Poster:B Hickman
    Date:8/28/2015 6:19:00 AM
    Subject: The best service I have ever had before!
    Review:I reviewed people' s comments about this service and decided to choose it because people were happy with the final delivery. After getting my car back a day earlier than I expected, I had agreed with everyone that this service is the best and truste... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the amazing review, Angela! Happy to earn your recommendation! [ view ]
    Poster:Angela M Ha
    Date:8/27/2015 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Houston to North of Portland
    Review:Tom delivered on his promises with grace, tact, and attentiveness. If I ever need to ship a car again, I won't even bother shopping around for anyone else. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks, Mike! Happy to deliver as promised! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/27/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and predictable
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. Made process easy and predictable. Very easy to communicate with and kept me updated. Their website has very valuable information , too. They worked with me to find a carrier at the best rate possible. I didn't ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Herci! Happy to keep it easy for you! [ view ]
    Poster:HerciThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Direct.com
    Review:Matt at Ship Direct.com was prompt, knowledgeable and professional. An Accurate Transporter Co. was reliable. The transporter was reachable by phone so we able to stay updated on status of pick up and delivery. I would use both of these compani... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive feedback, Bret! Happy to keep you in the loop throughout! [ view ]
    Poster:BretThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:All aspects of transport from sale through delivery was done exceptionally well. I would use Eric/direct ship again for sure. The car was delivered on time, without any damage, and communications were handled effectively. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review. Mary! Happy to keep it safe and timely for you! [ view ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Transport
    Review:My experience with shipping my car across the country was good. The car was picked up during the window of time that worked for me. The car was delivered on the very first day that I could receive the car. This was very helpful as I gave them a do no... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive review! Great to hear it was a very good shipping experience! [ view ]
    Poster:J BrewerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Ship-A-Car Direct - Great Company
    Review:Great service. Would recommend Ship-A-Car Direct to others. Will likely use again if I need a auto transportation service. Pickup and delivery were on time. Delivery was done on same day as pickup. Great service. Would recommend Ship-A-Car D... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the recommendation, David! Glad it was timely for you! [ view ]
    Poster:David MacRaeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: My overall impression
    Review:Matt was very courteous and pleasant to work with, so I shall recommend my family and friends who plan to move and/or ship their cars in the future. Although the car was quite dirty upon arrival, but I understand that it went on open truck across ... [ More ]
    Response:Yes, cars do arrive a bit dusty from the road after a cross-country transport! Glad the car wash took care of it! Thanks, Betty! [ view ]
    Poster:Betty H. Ma
    Date:8/27/2015 5:01:00 AM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct
    Review:Ship a Car Direct did a great job. I was happy with the informational videos that prepared me well for each step in the process. My agent ,Tom, did a great job communicating with me and keeping me informed along each step in the process. He was also ... [ More ]
    Response:Glad you liked the videos! Thanks for the great review, John! [ view ]
    Poster:John Stoneburner
    Date:8/27/2015 3:14:00 AM
    Subject: Car moved safe and good
    Review:It took 2 days since my first available date for the pick up, those were nervous moments. Other than that, it was nice moving experience and my car was delivered as i hoped. I would surely recommend ship a Car direct. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the five star recommendation, Thani! Sorry it was a little nerve-wracking but glad it all worked out in the end! [ view ]
    Poster:Thani
    Date:8/27/2015 2:45:00 AM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80