View 148,286 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,287th Review now!

View Ship a Car Direct's New Profile

Ship a Car Direct
866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:http://www.shipacardirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 7 Months. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL other companies is that we back up our PRE-SCREENED carriers with a DAMAGE FREE GUARANTEE. We are the ONLY company that offers a guarantee of this kind. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind that you'll avoid the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that is the REAL Benefit). Our carriers are the very best. Out of the tens of thousands of carriers available across the USA, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they simply do not meet our strict standards. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from our customers. Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE CUSTOM QUOTE, Tailor made to your specific situation. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today! And, if you'd like, just copy and paste this link to a two minute animated video into your browser, - it is worth your time and will teach you A LOT, so copy, paste & enjoy! - http://shipacardirect.wistia.com/medias/nfgv86azy1
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1781 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 17.81% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 82.19% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: transport car
    Review:I spent 8 days researching over 20 car transport companies. Not really comfortable with any of them. Came across Ship a Car Direct. Talked to a gentleman named Tom. I asked a lot of questions and he was able to answer all of them. I had never used a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Broglio Cavallaro
    Date:9/16/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Positive experience
    Review:In all honesty this is my first time having a car transported via truck and given the number of scam artists on the internet I was more than nervous. I did my fair share of checking out ShipACarDirect.com and all seemed well, but I still had a measur... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: General overallk good exspirance
    Review:It is my honest opinium that this was an overall good exsperance and whold use the same company again. Emily at ship a car was very helpful and always available. [ View ]
    Poster:Roy BachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied, will use again, trustful
    Review:Dale is helpful and is very familiar with this industry. He suggested me to use open instead of enclosed to save money because my vehicle is just basic civic and enclosed is primarily for luxury cars. I think he is honest, not just to take as much mo... [ More ]
    Poster:TaoJiangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my Ram 1500
    Review:While Ship A Car Direct is giving me with a rebate for providing a review, I would have done one anyway. The online quote process was extremely easy, and I was promptly contacted with a quote 200$ cheaper than other companies. I had been trying to ge... [ More ]
    Poster:Evan BradleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: On time with more then expected.
    Review:Great service, on time and at the door delivery. The car arrived as it left. A bit dirty on the outside but what can you expect after more then 3000 miles. I really appreciated the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Mario BlanchardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent communication and prompt service.
    Review:I called Ship a Car Direct because they had an excellent rating with the BBB and good customer reviews. A lot of the other car companies who called me were not BBB approved, which is important to me. They picked my car up on time and delivered it sev... [ More ]
    Poster:MelissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Review:Great customer service and kept us informed the whole time. Be careful with other car shippers. We had 2 companies prior to this one that never even showed up. [ View ]
    Poster:Betsy PerezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from Washington to Iowa
    Review:I used Ship A Car Direct's website to initiate shipping of a car I purchased. I was soon contacted by Dale, with Ship A Car Direct. Dale was very helpful and courteous; in addition, I received several emails from Dale about the shipping process and e... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: First time user
    Review: We have found a mustang in Portland,Oregon and wanted to get it to central California. I was working with a man that bought a car in Florida and had his car shipped to central California. I asked him if he had any bad problems with his shipper? He ... [ More ]
    Poster:Von Harris
    Date:9/15/2014 6:33:00 AM
    Subject: Frustrating Experience
    Review:I found Ship A Car Direct through this website, i spent two weeks getting quotes from different companies on here. With Ship A Car Direct being the highest rated company on the site and offering me almost the lowest offer of all the companies I quote... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 3:22:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth transaction
    Review:Our experience with this company could not have been better. Clear communication and instructions all the way through from start to delivery. Never worried about our vehicle. We dropped the car off a few days early and this need was accommodated a... [ More ]
    Poster:R. PowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Pleased with Shipment
    Review:Ship a Car Direct was the easiest company to deal with. I simply called Emily ands she took of everything. When the driver arrived he was courteous and prompt. The car arrived in good shape and I'm pleased with the experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff M
    Date:9/14/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Carrier
    Review:This is the second time I have used Ship-A-Car Direct and have been very happy with my experience with them both times. Matt, my contact person, was quite helpful and made the entire transaction easy and pleasant. I would recommend this outfit to any... [ More ]
    Poster:George Cavey
    Date:9/14/2014 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service had no problems
    Review:My car was shipped from Rhode Island to Missouri and I had no problems. The car arrived in safe condition with no scratches or internal damage . I would recommend this service to others. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:SudeendraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Los Angeles
    Review:Perfect. It could not have gone better. - I contacted Ship a Car Direct because I assumed they were a local company based in Los Angeles. When I learned this was not the case, I decided to go with them anyway because Jason had been honest with me, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary GoldmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible mistake! Contact shipping Co Direct
    Review:Many years ago I shipped my car with Golden Key Express and it went 100% perfectly. On this latest move time was short so I went through this broker and it was a horrible experience from start to finish. The shipper showed up at 10pm and called me fo... [ More ]
    Poster:runninghooligan
    Date:9/13/2014 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: First time i've shipped a car, these guys made it easy.
    Review:First off - yes, there is a $30 rebate for submitting a review. Second - if their service wan't 100 percent awesome, $30 would not be enough to buy a fake good review from me. Ship A Car Direct was awesome about providing good communication and clear... [ More ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The transporter kept in touch with me as to the pickup date and delivery date. My mechanic in California who had my car, video taped the pickup and it appeared to be very professional. When my car arrived in NJ, the driver called 2 days ahead to pre... [ More ]
    Poster:George Saudi
    Date:9/12/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Extreme Carrier
    Review:Lopez was excellent! He was can did and honest. He was early on delivery. I appreciate good service and that is what I got. The carrier was enclosed and it made the process easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Fox
    Date:9/12/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:Ship A Car Direct provided us with the most reasonable quote to ship our vehicle from Florida to New Jersey during our move. After looking over various different companies and options, they had the most competitive rates and were our best option. I... [ More ]
    Poster:ElisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: rebate
    Review:I was offered a rebate in exchange for this review. My overall rating of the service was good. There was some lack of consistency in what was stated in an email as opposed to what actually happened. Other than that I was pleased with the customer ser... [ More ]
    Poster:ria pua nelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Easy, Fast and Reliable!
    Review:The whole process was extremely smooth and I got my car on time, without any damage. They arranged for a pcik-up on the desired date in spite of a short notice. Dale was exteremely helpful in answering all the queries and was in constant touch throug... [ More ]
    Poster:NirajThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Review:The customer service was okay, and it took several days to find a transport carrier. They really didn't do anything after a transporter was identified. [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Well done
    Review:Communication was good and Jason explained the whole process. Auto transport company called 1 hour before delivery whole process was very smooth with the transport company Jason had contracted to move my car. Thanks again! [ View ]
    Poster:Albert
    Date:9/12/2014 2:38:00 AM
    Subject: Overall good experience.
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. I started by looking for the lowest prices but began to find out that even if you found an intial low price to ship your car, there sometimes tends to be hidden fees you dont know about until your car is already... [ More ]
    Poster:Nati JayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Communication Always
    Review:Matt was on hand to find me a carrier for my SUV and even returned my call while on vacation. He also made sure he kept in touch with me after the delivery to see how things went. I appreciate the email system, even it if is automated message, it mak... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: A satisfactory delivery of my SUV
    Review:I had my car delivered from Chicago, IL to Newark, DE by David. He got in touch with me and my friend who helped uploaded the car very promptly. The actual pickup happened about 2-3 days right after I placed the request, which is impressive. $225 was... [ More ]
    Poster:YilinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: shipping car
    Review:Although I was given a monetary incentive to fill out this survey, the answer to each question is my honest opinion of the services provided. This is our third time using ship a car direct in one year and we have been very happy with their honesty, p... [ More ]
    Poster:v hThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:Although the pick up time was slightly late I was very satisfied with the process and the emails that were sent to me were very helpful. I was able to pack more than the allowed weigh in my car after the carrier agreed. My car was delivered within a ... [ More ]
    Poster:NicoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: No Headache
    Review:This is the second time I use Ship a Car Direct. They found me a carrier within 24hrs. Picked up on time and dropped off on time. No Headache. [ View ]
    Poster:Raji Sayegh
    Date:9/11/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Service
    Review:I recently had my mother's car shipped from Colorado to Maryland. I researched and contacted Ship a car direct and talked with Dale. Dale was polite and very knowledgeable! Initially I thought it was going to take a while to find a date for shippi... [ More ]
    Poster:Toni StanleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct
    Review:Tom with Ship a Car Direct was great at answering my questions and making me comfortable with the process. I had never shipped a car before and he made the process easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Christine DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 6:22:00 AM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct Experience
    Review:This was my second experience utilizing Ship a Car Direct to transport a vehicle from Florida to California. As in my first experience, which is the precise reason we chose to remain loyal, my car made it promptly, safely and without incident. Co... [ More ]
    Poster:CarlosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Pretty good. lived up to the expectation
    Review:Got quotes at a few places and went with Ship a car direct based on reviews and pricing. Got a email immediately from Matt with contact info. This was a Saturday . He was nice to talk on the phone and very Professional and gave full details on the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:9/10/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time using this kind of service. I was very concern about using a company on the internet. Emily was very informative and put my mind at rest. She was available every step up the way. Even on he Holiday! Thank You so much Emily! As... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah L. JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Poster:Deborah L. Jones
    Date:9/10/2014 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport cross country
    Review:I had very good experience with auto-broker (Ship a car Direct), they found me a carrier (Black Night Auto Transport) Within the first day of contact. Transport went better than expected. Thank you for delivery of my mitsubishi without any hussles ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the five star feedback, Al! Always happy to exceed expectations! [ view ]
    Poster:Al Robaina
    Date:9/10/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service!!
    Review:I found out about Ship a Car Direct through the good rating on BBB. They are very professional, and respectful. The carrier provided was great as well. Words can't explain the experience. I read a lot of reviews and was worried about my car and what ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the awesome feedback, David! We know there are some bad stories, but glad to hear we stood up to your research! [ view ]
    Poster:David Sylvester
    Date:9/10/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: transport of car
    Review:Other than a different second quote, the process went as described on the phone. Driver called the day before and hours before pickup, then also called hours before drop off. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the five star feedback, Dan! Sorry the intial estimate had to be reviewed, but glad it worked out well in the end! [ view ]
    Poster:dan moorehouseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Review:=== About the transport === My car arrived at the destination safe and sound. === About the company === David was my contact the entire process. He was very reliable and responsive about my inquires. === About the driver === This was where my only co... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks so much for the positive feedback, Thomas! You are so right about being flexible around carrier arrival - drive times aren't exact, transit times can vary depending on traffic and weather or even issues with other customers. So sorry you had to change your plans. [ view ]
    Poster:ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 3:11:00 AM
    Subject: Great service - trustworthy
    Review:Shipping my new car cross country made me nervous - especially after hearing all the horror stories of what could happen (theft, damage, delays, etc). Ship A Car Direct mitigates the risk and screens the carriers for you. They are very professional... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the great feedback - and the referrals, Mike! Glad we found an excellent carrier match for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:9/10/2014 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Great car shipper
    Review:Great job! Car picked up and delivered as represented. Professional service offered and support provided. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the 5 star review, Cherie! Glad to deliver as promised! [ view ]
    Poster:Cherie
    Date:9/9/2014 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and Hassle-free Process
    Review:Excellent communication from Dale. Carrier was assigned quickly. I had concerns about my vehicle being too low, but the drivers took great care to load and unload it safely without scraping or damage. The vehicle was delivered a day ahead of schedule... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the excellent feedback, Alex! Happy to keep it hassle-free! [ view ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This is the second time I have used Ship A Car Direct and both experiences were as advertised and professional. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive review and the repeat business, Chris! We are ready to ship your next one! ;) [ view ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellect Service
    Review:Everything went perfectly without a hitch !!!I would use them again in the future!!! I had to drive 400 miles to take a look at a classic car I wanted to purchase.I booked the pick up for a Friday pick up. I looked at the car.I took a test drive and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the amazing review, Howard! Glad to know you had a great transport experience! [ view ]
    Poster:Howard BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: My transport experience
    Review:My experience with Ship A Car Direct was remarkably positive. My first phone contact with Matt exemplified professionalism, courtesy, compassion with a complete desire on his part to do the best job he could for me. He found me an incredibly reputa... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the five star recommendation, Joyce! So glad to hear Matt was attentive and found you a great carrier match! [ view ]
    Poster:Joyce BellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: I'd definitely ship with them again
    Review:Everything went great. Love that they don't make you pay a deposit until you get a shipping date confirmed. The only thing that was a little nerve-wracking is that you don't learn your actual ship date until a few days prior to the shipment. So you k... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric DomeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt and Proper service
    Review:I shipped my BMW from the Northern Virginia area to Seattle. Like everyone else, I reviewed and researched multiple companies and went through yelp reviews, BBB ratings, etc. I contacted a few companies including Ship a Car direct and settled on a... [ More ]
    Poster:Raj
    Date:9/8/2014 7:17:00 AM
    Review:I notified Ship-a-car-direct two days earlier that I need a car transport from New Mexico to California.In two days they found a truck. My truck driver, Peter, contacted me, arrived on time and was very professional about loading the car and the bill... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Brigham
    Date:9/8/2014 3:50:00 AM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72