View 158,424 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,425th Review now!

View Ship a Car Direct's New Profile

Ship a Car Direct
866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664 No Deposit Up Front
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:http://www.shipacardirect.com/car-shipping-rates.php
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL others is that we back our rigorously PRE-SCREENED carriers with $500 in FREE Gap Coverage. We're the ONLY company that offers this. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind of avoiding the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that's the REAL Benefit). Out of 7500+ carriers available, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they do not meet our demanding standards... and your high expectations. It's the way we can provide you with the guarantees you desire: The industry's only "Damage Free or We Pay You" Guarantee, Door-to-Door delivery, and 100% Insurance, all with NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT required. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from our customers. Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE ESTIMATE. You only share your personal info when you're ready to move forward. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today!
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1617 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 16.17% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 83.83% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: Excellent professional service
    Review:The overall experience was very professional. Emily was in contact with me every step of the way. The emails from Ship a Car Direct were very informative. The car was picked up exactly when the carrier said it would be and was delivered in five da... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:3/2/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a car direct
    Review:Ship a Car Direct was great ! Matt did a wonderful job following up and keeping in touch with us through the entire process. [ View ]
    Poster:D HellerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Entire booking & shipping
    Review:THE entire booking and shipping process was seamless . I was throughly, and completely satisfied with the entire process! ! [ View ]
    Poster:RalphThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/1/2015 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: delivery car
    Review:This is the first time I use your service. I did get communication the location of the car while traveling to Kansas. the driver called me from new Mexico and informed me that the car will be here in the morning. They did arrive at time as he said... [ More ]
    Poster:teresa chienThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/1/2015 4:08:00 AM
    Subject: A little hard to communicate with
    Review:Everything was pretty good, it was just difficult to communicate with the broker at times. The car came back dirty but it was expected since it was an open carrier. The drive had me take the car off the truck, which I thought was strange but I know m... [ More ]
    Poster:Eduardo MuroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Service was very good; I have used this company in the past. I was a bit concerned that delivery took much longer than expected, but given winter weather it was understandable. I would have appreciated being kept up to date on the progress for deli... [ More ]
    Poster:JMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport Review
    Review:Ship-A-Car Direct is a great Vehicle transportation company. It removes the stress and frustration commonly associated with the process required to ship vehicles. As of this point, I have shipped two cars with this company and the experience with bot... [ More ]
    Poster:CotennaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:I did my all online research and finally decided to go with Ship-A-Car-Direct to ship my car cross country. They found right carrier for me and car was delivered perfectly fine with in given timeframe. Truck driver was also very responsive. Could not... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:2/26/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy with Experience
    Review:When moving from Austin, TX to Richmond, VA my husband and I wanted to make the long drive together - which meant figuring out another way to get our second vehicle to our new home. Using Ship a Car Direct, we had a great experience from beginning t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Review:I checked yelp and BBB for reliable carriers and tried Ship-A-Car-Direct. From the first call to the follow up after delivery they were responsive and helpful. Pickup and delivery was easy and there were no problems or concerns. [ View ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct
    Review:Courteous and great communication by both Ship a Car Direct and the carrier, Element Auto Transport. Car was picked up and delivered a day early due to weather conditions along the route, which was very much appreciated by my wife who accepted the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:2/26/2015 4:14:00 PM
    Review:Ship a Car Direct wasn't the least expensive company I looked at but based on reviews I went with them. I'm glad I did. I worked with Jason on the move. He was quick to respond to my quote request. We worked out the details of my move: I needed... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:2/26/2015 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transport cross country
    Review:My experience was absolutely wonderful ! I looked into so many companies transporting my car and from the moment I spoke with David I was completely confident that this was the service I wanted to use. David was there for any questions I had every st... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie westcott
    Date:2/26/2015 4:12:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service - Highly Recommend
    Review:I cannot say enough good things about my experience with shipping my daughter's car from Los Angeles, CA to Louisville, KY with Ship A Car Direct. The entire process was easy, efficient and flawless. David was invaluable to me, getting everything in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anni BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct
    Review:Ship a Car Direct is a great car transportation company! They were able to answer any questions i had concerning my delivery. They were on time reliable and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct! [ View ]
    Poster:Jasmine This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Review:David was great, we have had been having numerous snow storms and they were able to obtain a carrier and deliver my car earlier than anticipated. I highly recommend Ship A Car Direct. Also the carrier they used was excellent, we had no issues what ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aida A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 2:12:00 PM
    Date:2/25/2015 2:12:00 PM
    Date:2/25/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Date:2/25/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Overall service
    Review:Beginning to end there was complete contact and courtesy. The price was a few dollars more than some other quotes, but well worth it. [ View ]
    Poster:Barry HolmesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Ship A Car
    Review:Excellent service and Emily at Ship A Car was very helpful. I would recommend Ship A Car. Also, I felt that the price was fair and had a good experience with the transport company. [ View ]
    Poster:Todd Campbell
    Date:2/24/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Broker was good, Carrier was questionable
    Review:I was concerned about shipping my modified Jeep with an overall height of 6'5" because it had sustained damage during a past shipment with a different carrier. I spoke with David at Ship A Car Direct who assured me that it would be no problem fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Service is Excellent
    Review:After researching on the internet how auto transport works, and that all providers are brokers, I found that ShipCar Direct was the only firm I spoke to that was forthright about the process. I further researched on Yelp the top rated brokers and fo... [ More ]
    Poster:AllanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:They were delayed in picking up my car due to snow and I had to raise the price $100 but after I raised the price a bit my car was picked up almost instantly! They were expected to get out to CA between 10-12 days after the pick up and they were here... [ More ]
    Poster:BarbaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Review:Great experience. The driver was on time and dropped off the vehicle two days earlier than quoted. Matt the broker was very knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Denyse YanezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend!
    Review:Contacted Ship-A-Car Direct through a Google search of auto transporters to transport my newly acquired 1959 Studebaker from El Paso Texas to Boston Massachusetts. Given the time of year (February) and the extreme weather conditions I was nervous to ... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 3:52:00 AM
    Subject: So grateful for service!
    Review:I used Ship a Car Direct after reading the positive reviews. We were thrilled with the professionalism of the service from start to finish. We felt that the price to transport our vehicle to Maryland was competitive. We were delighted that our car... [ More ]
    Poster:Mrs. SeckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 2:11:00 AM
    Subject: Save yourself time and anxiety. Choose Ship a Car Direct
    Review:I'm a mid 20s Navy LT who needed to move his car from FL to NC. I have to say that I absolutely hate the car moving business. I believe that there appears to be so much hidden from customers, and reviews I read online about the worst of the worst goi... [ More ]
    Poster:Daren
    Date:2/22/2015 3:41:00 AM
    Subject: SDM Tranport, Inc.
    Review:The transport company, was terrible. They told us the car was going to be delivered on Friday or Saturday. We didn't get it til Wednesday. [ View ]
    Poster:Philip J. SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2015 3:04:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome job
    Review:Great job by Ship-A-Car Direct. I was obviously nervous shipping my car across the country, but they made this process simple. As we were making a big move, it gave us one less thing to worry about. Matt was great- very knowledgeable, trustworthy,... [ More ]
    Poster:James Maguire
    Date:2/20/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Mostly Good
    Review:We had two cars transported by Ship a Car Direct. Pick up was on time and transportation was actually early, too early. We were scheduled for a Sunday Delivery and the transporter asked for a Saturday delivery. We told them that we were available ... [ More ]
    Poster:Martin S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Quality
    Review:I could not have been happier with the experience. I was very hesitant to have a car shipped but everything went perfectly. From the immediate pickup, to the timely updates to the punctual delivery the entire process went just as planned. I will d... [ More ]
    Poster:Les
    Date:2/20/2015 2:56:00 AM
    Review:Dale was very helpful and available whenever needed. The carrier driver was also available and gave us updates on the status of our car. Pick up was a quicker than expected. The delivery was earlier than the estimated time but was the day the driver ... [ More ]
    Poster:SBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: My Experience for Mustang Convertible
    Review:This was the best of three enclosed moves I have ever contracted. Professional and on time- the driver/owner was really knowledgeable and helpful. I would use him over and over if the case needed to be- it was a one car carrier and the service and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the excellent feedback, Gordie! So glad to hear we're the best of the bunch! [ view ]
    Poster:Gordie Schlagel
    Date:2/19/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Happy to have chosen Ship-a-car-direct
    Review:The initial talks were good and Matt took 2-3 days to find a vehicle to ship my car from San Diego, CA to Vernon Hills, IL. No money was taken until then. Then a small amount was asked to be paid in order to confirm the driver and the vehicle. The dr... [ More ]
    Response:We're happy that you chose us too! Thanks for the great review, Hariprasad! [ view ]
    Poster:Hariprasad JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car to Texas
    Review:I have never shipped a car before, so I had no frame of reference as to cost, time or procedure. I decided to go on line and get information and reviews. I called several company's with good reviews. I found David from Ship a Car Direct to be the m... [ More ]
    Response:Great to hear David helped you feel comfortable with your first transport! Thamks for the recommendation, Lucinda! [ view ]
    Poster:Lucinda Fox
    Date:2/19/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, car on time
    Review:Ship a car direct was helpful and knowledgeable. Price was fair when compairing to other companies. Got my car on time, quoted 7 to 10 days and arrived on the 7th day. No damages. The contact person sent many helpful tips and videos to assist me thro... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive feedback, Amanda! Glad the videos were helpful! [ view ]
    Poster:amanda
    Date:2/19/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Safe Transportation of new Hyundai Sonata
    Review:After a week long analysis I did select " Ship a car direct " from many car shipping company in the country .I found my decision was correct.Felt very secure after having email/phone conversation executive Emily and ship a car direct online... [ More ]
    Response:Great to hear Emily helped you feel secure with the process! Thanks for your feedback, Mrinmoy! [ view ]
    Poster:MRINMOY BARIK
    Date:2/19/2015 6:14:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:This experience was awesome.I couldn't have been more pleased. Everything went smooth delivery was a head of schedule. Customer was exceptional. I will use this company again and refer them to all my friend. [ View ]
    Poster:Vicki Davidovitc
    Date:2/19/2015 3:30:00 AM
    Subject: CA to TX AUto Transport
    Review:I chose Ship-A-Car Direct solely based upon the reviews I read online. This was my first time shipping my vehicle and had no clue how the whole thing works. I contacted Ship-A-Car Direct and Emily took my call as I inquired on everything. Emily wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:2/18/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Lighting Fast
    Review:Everything was very smooth, David was professional and answered all of my questions. He was able to locate an enclosed carrier for me and the carrier was able to pick up my new car 1 day earlier than expected. The Carrier was able to deliver the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2015 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: I'd do it again
    Review:Shipping my car across country is a stressful thing, but Ship A Car made it easy. I would use them again. I received friendly service through Ship A Car and also my carrier. My car arrived in good condition, but very dirty, which will happen when ... [ More ]
    Poster:HaliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2015 1:34:00 PM
    Review:Matt, my primary contact was professional, courteous and very responsive - as were all the customer service people. The driver was also excellent. This company was recommended by a good friend who also had nothing but good things to say about the o... [ More ]
    Poster:Ginger
    Date:2/18/2015 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: I just wish I had a way of tracking it across the country
    Review:I just wish I had a way of tracking it across the country but other than that I was happy they we able to accommodate me with the shipment. I had a big truck and was expecting trouble but the process was pretty painless [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin valentineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: First carrier was unacceptable. Added to wait time.
    Review:Needed to ship a Porsche from a restoration shop in New York to Washington state. Requested an enclosed carrier and was given a price of $1945. This was pretty much on target with quotes from other carriers, which ranged from $1830 - $2200. Made the... [ More ]
    Poster:jmasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Simple and efficient = awesome experience
    Review:As a first time mover, i had lot of questions. Dale from ship a direct was clear, responded to my mails even on weekends and was always ready to answer to all my questions. The best part was, delivery was done a day earlier. Saved me money on rent... [ More ]
    Poster:Rajesh KoppaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 3:57:00 AM
    Subject: Misleading and indirect
    Review:Watch out for their quote. They withhold $30 in exchanged for a review on the Internet. I found out this practice after place the order. One day after I have paid the deposit, I received email required me to pay my deposit since my car had been p... [ More ]
    Poster:E.C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2015 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I picked "Ship a Car Direct" because it had the best review with a few complaints, compared to the other companies. I could find a cheaper way to ship my car, but my car is precious, and I didn't want to take a risk. I shipped my car from T... [ More ]
    Poster:Yeon KooThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Good experience no surprises On time pick up and delivery Any questions or concerns I had with Ship a Car Direct were quickly addressed through e-mails Communication between Ship a Car Direct, my self and my carrier was very good. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Baumann
    Date:2/16/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I would highly recommend ship a car direct. They were professional, prompt and easy to contact. The driver was very cooperative and knowledgable. The car arrived on time and in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim YesterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2015 2:02:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74