View 152,576 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,577th Review now!

View Ship a Car Direct's New Profile

Ship a Car Direct
866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664 No Deposit Up Front
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:http://www.shipacardirect.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 9 Months. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL others is that we back our rigorously PRE-SCREENED carriers with $500 in FREE Gap Coverage. We're the ONLY company that offers this. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind of avoiding the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that's the REAL Benefit). Out of 7500+ carriers available, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they do not meet our demanding standards... and your high expectations. It's the way we can provide you with the guarantees you desire: The industry's only "Damage Free or We Pay You" Guarantee, Door-to-Door delivery, and 100% Insurance, all with NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT required. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from our customers. Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE CUSTOM QUOTE, Tailor made to your specific situation. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today!
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1661 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 16.61% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 83.39% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: very good service
    Review:My experience of shipping my vehicle with ship a car direct is excellent. I was flooded by tons of information of different brokers. It's hard for me to tell which one is good since this is my first time to ship a vehicle, especially a relative new v... [ More ]
    Poster:HuanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: rapid delivery of luxury sedan from california to texas
    Review:With last minute contact by me, Adam was able to arrange a pick-up by Jessee the very next day. Pickup was smoothly handled. Jessee was familiar with the area to which the vehicle was to be delivered and knew of all the street constructions. He ex... [ More ]
    Poster:p NettleshipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant Experience
    Review:I was apprehensive about shipping my car accross the country due to a fear of possible damage or theft. However, my experience with Ship A Car Direct was nothing but positive! The staff was very knowledgable and honest in what I should expect. Their ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlene FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!!!!
    Review:I am so happy I went with this company to ship my car. This was my first time having to transport a vehicle so I was a bit nervous about the entire process. However, Emily answered ALL my questions. I think I called her every minute of the day and fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Billy DurhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: experience with ship a car direct
    Review:My truck was picked up within one day from order date truck arrived in 6 days just like i was promised truck was in perfect shape when it arrived.the truck driver was very nice and helpful i would definitely recommend this company over others i check... [ More ]
    Poster:martin ariasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered on time
    Review:Its Good. The car got delivered ontime without any damage. Only thing car was completely dirty. The driver called and picked up on time and delievered just before i reach the place car was available [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive feedback! You are right, cars usually arrive pretty dusty after traveling hundreds of miles! [ view ]
    Poster:sshanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: experience was flawless
    Review:from beginning to end very satisfying experience. drivers were courteous. Matt Salzberg was always helpful. [ View ]
    Response:Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the five star feedback, Tony! [ view ]
    Poster:tony porcaro
    Date:11/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: 1992 Mustang
    Review:I though that the antenna on my Mustang had been broken off on the way here (Florida). After looking closer, I discovered that it been unscrewed at the base and placed on the floor in the back of the car instead for safe keeping. This was very though... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive review, William! Glad it arrived safe and sound! [ view ]
    Poster:William DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Moved from AZ to Kansas
    Review:Tom from Shipacar Direct was very helpful, we had to ship our car from Arizona to Kansas within 2 days and he was able to find a carrier the next day. The Carrier arrived at the mentioned time picked the vehicle up and delivered it without any iss... [ More ]
    Response:We're very happy that you are very happy, Shankar! Thanks for the recommendation! [ view ]
    Poster:Shankar
    Date:11/21/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Cali to NYC
    Review:I called a few different brokers and settled with Ship A Car Direct because of the price and availability. I have no complaints about anything. They picked up car a few hours late but that is not unreasonable. Tom from Ship A Car was very on top o... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive review, Seth! Glad to keep it quick and affordable for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Seth C
    Date:11/21/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: More than what you expect
    Review:They are super fast and safe. I have a Porsche to transporft from Nebrasca to Maryland. They took pictures about scratches and damages on the car before loading and shows you when you receive the car. So, you are sure there is no single issue during ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the excellent recommendation and the referral, Sam! Glad there was a quick turn-around for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Sam Park
    Date:11/21/2014 7:30:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job !!!
    Review:Matt & Ship A Car Direct did a fantastic job, car was picked up right on time and delivered just as promised. I had heard the horror stories of having to wait extra days and missed pick ups ect, but everything here went just as promised. Great Jo... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the fantastic review, Rick! Happy to keep your transport horror-free! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Dale
    Date:11/20/2014 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct is the best
    Review:Ship a Car Direct is honest and credible company. They will give you an honest price unlike other companies who want only to mislead you. I contacted Ship a Car Direct one day before I needed my car to be picked up and they worked with me hard to ge... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the amazing review, Samy! Glad to be supportive all the way! [ view ]
    Poster:Samy Gerges
    Date:11/20/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: car transporter review
    Review:I was very happy with this company. They arranged my mothers car to be picked up at the scheduled time of day and the driver contacted me on the scheduled day of delivery with time that he would be delivering car to my house. No problems at all. I w... [ More ]
    Response:We're very happy that you are very happy! Thanks for the great review, we're ready to help with the return trip! [ view ]
    Poster:j dalto
    Date:11/20/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Review:I had an overall positive experience with shipping my car. Matt at Ship A Car Direct was thorough and kept me informed. I got quotes from many companies but decided on Ship A Car Direct based on all the great reviews. I didn't have to worry about my ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Karen! So glad to make your transport worry-free! [ view ]
    Poster:Karen B.
    Date:11/19/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: CAR SHIPPED PA TO AZ - ON TIME
    Review:I EXPECTED THAT THE ENTIRE PROCESS FROM PLACING ORDER TO DELIVERY OF CAR AT DESTINATION WOULD BE 2.5 WEEKS. EVERYTHING WENT ACCORDING TO THAT TIME TABLE. THE DRIVER WAS CONFIRMED WITHIN ONE WEEK. i WAS TOLD A PICKUP DATE TWO DAYS LATER THAN I HAD ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review, Christine! Glad it unfolded according to plan! [ view ]
    Poster:CHRISTINE LEVINThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service !!!
    Review:I'm so happy that I found Matt at Ship a Car Direct. I used them 2 times now and had great experiences each time. Matt was very helpful and friendly. He explained in detail how the process works. The truck picked up as scheduled and delivered right ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the amazing recommendation and the repeat business, Pamela! Happy to be helpful! [ view ]
    Poster:Pamela Li
    Date:11/19/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct -Review
    Review:I was very happy with the transport service. As it was the first time I was using a service like this, I had a lot of questions. Matt and the driver Scott were both responsive and answered all questions promptly. My car was picked up on time... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the excellent review, Beverly - and thanks for the referrals! [ view ]
    Poster:Beverly Weidner
    Date:11/19/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Finally, An Honest Transport Vendor!
    Review:I can't say enough how much I appreciated Jason and the entire team who worked diligently behind the scenes to get my vehicle to me. I had been ripped off from a transporter out of Boca Raton, and was very apprehensive about using Ship A Car Direct.... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the amazing review, Stacey! So sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with another company, but glad we were able to get it done right for you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Stacey Lavelle GanttThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a truck
    Review:I was extremely happy with my experience with Ship A Car Direct. Adam was very helpful and friendly, not pushy and demanding. He explained in detail how the process works and what would happen when. Very informative. The truck arrived as schedule... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the five star recommendation! Happy to be helpful and informative! [ view ]
    Poster:K HargraveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of a car
    Review:I shopped around before selecting this company. I was quoted for the same delivery, from $1200 up to a price of $1800.00. Matt was great at communicating with me. Ship car sent me a video on how to document the condition of my car and how to check... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Rita! Glad our service stood up to your research! [ view ]
    Poster:RitaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Caddy Transport
    Review:It was a great experience, very prompt. They took great care with my vehicle. I was especially pleased by that since it is an antique. The driver was very patient as he had to wait a few minutes to access car. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the five-star feedback, James! Happy to keep it quick and safe! [ view ]
    Poster:James K
    Date:11/18/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Above and beyond quality service
    Review:Within a day from initial booking, Emily, my assigned Ship-a-Car Direct agent managed to book a second transporter when first Co driver reported ill. Then within a day, second transporter picked up car from Florida dealer, called me to confirm pick ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the amazing recommendation! Happy to keep your transport quick and courteous! [ view ]
    Poster:J from Austin
    Date:11/17/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:I have used ship a car direct now and had easy experiences both times. They are the most reliable company I worked with and use excellent carriers. I would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great recommendation and the repeat business, Alex! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus to Texas
    Review:A PLUS - Great BBB reviews, contact throughout process at both ends & during transit, helpful on-line video, easy payment program, clean, personable driver and beautiful new, clean truck. Small incentive for my time to complete survey, not a &... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the awesome review! Happy to be helpful! [ view ]
    Poster:K. LudlowThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: My experience was excellent
    Review:My experience with Matt, the broker, was exceptional. Also, the carrier company ADC was also excellent. Matt kept in touch with me the whole way. The vehicle was returned in excellent condition. Matt also was able to get the vehicle picked up on the... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the excellent review, Barry! Happy to have your great recommendation! [ view ]
    Poster:Barry Plummer
    Date:11/17/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a car to Illinois from California
    Review:The service and follow-up were excellent. Every time I called or requested advice or help, it was answered promptly. The car arrived in good shape and it arrived before we thought it would. I also called some competors and their price was about $... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the five star review, Marilyn! Glad to keep it quick and safe for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Marilyn Perenchio
    Date:11/17/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping to Arizona
    Review:The car was picked up at the alloted time . The transporter was courteous and helpful as he chedked the car for any damages. When the car arrived in Arizona it was free of any new damage. Ii arrived on time and the handover went very smooth. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Mark! Glad to hear it went smooth! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Friedman
    Date:11/16/2014 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Responsive, Timely Service
    Review:After waiting over a month with no offers from another service, I contacted Ship-a-Car Direct and received a transport offer for the price that was quoted. Good service and updates on status. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive review! Glad to get it done when the other company left you hanging! [ view ]
    Poster:J SzczepanskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!
    Review:We chose Ship-A-Car-Direct because of the high ratings - it also ended up being one of the cheaper options to ship our car from California to New York City. All said and done, this was one of the easiest things we did as part of our cross-country mov... [ More ]
    Response:Glad to hear this was the easiest part of your move, Tom! Thanks for the recommendation! [ view ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Review:Great service. With a week to go I flew out to New Jersey and had my car shipped. Car was here with no problems 2 days after I arrived. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks, John! Happy to keep it quick and easy for you! [ view ]
    Poster:John GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Overall pleasant experience
    Review:My car was picked up on the day promised but was delivered way ahead of time (4 days) so had to stay in the transporter's garage until I arrived in CA. He was trustworthy and reliable and my car arrived safe and sound. My car was not picked up at my ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback, Doan! Sorry if the process was a little confusing. Carriers do try to pick up at your door if they can get their truck in your neighborhood and load safely there. Sometimes low hanging trees, road weight restrictions, dead-ends or similar logistical issues mean a carrier has to meet nearby. Glad it was otherwise pleasant! [ view ]
    Poster:Doan LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Issue with Carrier
    Review:No issues encountered with Ship A Car Direct, just with the carrier that they provided. Five days after of the car was picked up, I gave the dispatch a call to see geographically where the car was. He refused to give a response and only that the driv... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks so much for your feedback, Somatra! You are exactly right, we provide the driver's number so you can check in as needed! We have made note of the carrier's unhelpful responses, as that is not acceptable service. So sorry for the frustration, but glad it was delivered safely. [ view ]
    Poster:SomatraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:The company was in contact with us every step of the way and we always knew what was going on. We felt like we were in good hands and we had trust in them. A very good experience! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you, Pamela! Happy to hear that you felt like you were in good hands!! [ view ]
    Poster:PamelaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Moved Audi from WI to NC
    Review:I bought a very low mileage 7-year old Audi in very good condition from a dealer in WI. I live in NC and was very worried about damage. I found a number of websites for Transport quotes after a Google search. Ship-A-Car stood out over the others beca... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the amazing review, Bill! Great to hear our website and videos helped put you at ease with the process! [ view ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Execellent customer service ,On time pick up,Early delivery !
    Review:Ship a Car Direct Contact Person Mr David was the one who gave me the least quote of all the car transporters out. So i i wasn't sure about receiving the car at Ohio without any damage all the way from California and the pick up ,delivery dates. Bu... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the excellent review! Happy to keep it affordable and safe!! [ view ]
    Poster:398014-SNThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 5:59:00 AM
    Subject: Service Recommendation
    Review:My experience using AJ Transport was very satisfactory. They picked up & delivered the vehicle on time and the price I agreed to pay. I have had problems with other car transport companies in the past, glad I found a dependable outfit t... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive review, David! Sorry to hear you've had issues with other transport companies, but glad you found us! [ view ]
    Poster:david katzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good service and timely
    Review:I was very satisfied with this company. They were Timely and responsive. The price was the best. They answered all the questions I had. They kept me informed thoughout the delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the five star feedback, Nir! Glad to keep you informed! [ view ]
    Poster:Nir
    Date:11/14/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: High Quality Service Reasonably Priced
    Review:Matt was very cordial and took the time to answer all of my questions. I was put in direct contact with Royal of Guyette Auto Transport who called me, nicely introduced himself, and ensured all of my questions were answered. Royal was very accommod... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Julie! Happy to hear your transport was pleasurable! [ view ]
    Poster:Julie BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Despite the delay, they always was calling with a status update, which I thought was great. I will use again [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for your feedback and your patience, Jonathan! So sorry your truck was delayed with a mechanical issue. [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan wright
    Date:11/13/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Newcomer, Very Positive Experience
    Review:This was our first experience shipping a vehicle and we started using on-line web sites to gather quotes quickly receiving an overwhelming number of responses. We then performed exhaustive research of the broker vs. dedicated carrier model, looking ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the amazing review, Philip! We're so glad to hear your first transport was seamless! [ view ]
    Poster:Philip Cook
    Date:11/13/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I recently used this service to transport my car from California to Michigan and was very happy with the service and would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the recommendation, Debbie! We're happy you are happy! [ view ]
    Poster:DebbieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Review:This was a good service and would use them again if I were shipping a car. Great service and the rebate was a plus in making the decision. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks, Dave! Glad to hear that you'd use us again! [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/12/2014 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:My car was picked and delivered on-time but the driver took $50 extra unnecessarily. I am satisfied with the service [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for your feedback, Praveen. This is the first we are hearing about an overcharge so we are looking into it right now. Sorry about the inconvenience - but glad it was delivered safely. [ view ]
    Poster:praveen reddy kattaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered On Time
    Review:Thanks to Ship A Car Direct.Thanks for guiding me in the right direction from start to end of delivery.I got my car safely on time according to ETA. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you, Naveen! Happy to be with you every step of the way! [ view ]
    Poster:NaveenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Gets the job done
    Review:I was shipping my car very short notice and they found me a carrier immediately, which was nice. I was told that Monterey was a difficult area to get to and I had no idea how long it was going to take when they picked up the car, but that might be w... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the thorough feedback, Alison! You are right about the payment, it's a good tip for first time shippers to know. And that drive times aren't exact. Glad everyone was polite and helpful! [ view ]
    Poster:AlisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:The broker team was helpful and the drive was on time and polite. The delivery was on-time and my car was ready to drive. The cash transactions seem shady at first, but in fact were quite businesslike. I would use them again should the need arise.... [ More ]
    Response:Happy to be helpful and business-like! Thanks John! [ view ]
    Poster:John KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: The real deal.
    Review:I tried other shipping brokers and got screwed. These guys deliver, and are dead honest. They pick up when they say they will, unlike others who promise and then make lame excuses. I have used Ship A Car Direct twice now. I would not use anyone... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great recommendation and the repeat business, Dave! Sorry you've had it rough with other brokers, but glad you found us! [ view ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Review:Having never shipped a car before, I was nervous about the whole process. David at Ship a Car Direct gave excellent service and was in contact with me the whole time. They were extremely professsional and quick. My car was picked up within 1 day of p... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks, Melanie! Glad there was a quick turn-around for you! [ view ]
    Poster:MelanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Customer Service
    Review:Ship-A-Car Direct was an amazing, simple experience during what a stressful time for me and my famil . Emily was very helpful and kept in constant contact with me throughout the entire process. I highly recommend using this company for your vehicle s... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the amazing reommendation, Wayne! Great to hear Emily was helpful! [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 9:31:00 AM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72