View 163,102 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,103th Review now!

View RoadRunner Auto Transport's New Profile

RoadRunner Auto Transport
1055 Stewart Avenue
Bethpage, NY 11714
Phone Number:888-777-2123
Secondary Phone Number:CLICK WEBSITE FOR INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE
Website:http://www.RoadRunnerAutoTransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 10 Months. Since 7/10/2009

INSTANT ONLINE QUOTES - FULLY INSURED SHIPPING - 24/7 TRACKING - NO UP FRONT DEPOSITS! RoadRunner Auto Transport is a leading provider of reliable vehicle shipping services. Our dedicated team of shipping professionals will arrange and transport your vehicle with care from start to finish. With over 1,500 certified open and enclosed carriers in our network, we're heading your way! Get an instant quote on our user friendly website or by calling (888) 777-2123. WE TAKE YOUR SHIPMENT SERIOUSLY, AND WE'RE OPEN LONG HOURS TO PROVE IT - > OUR EXPERIENCED STAFF IS AVAILABLE FROM 9:00AM TO 9:00PM EST TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR TRANSPORT.
Have your own experience with RoadRunner Auto Transport to share?

RoadRunner Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 72 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.72% of RoadRunner Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.28% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on RoadRunner Auto Transport
    Subject: WASTE OF TIME !
    Review:I TOOK A 6-HOUR TRIP TO MIAMI TO MEET WITH THEM TO PICKUP A CAR FOR ME. THEY ASSURED ME THAT IT WOULD BE A PRIORITY. I BOOKED THIS MORE THAN A MONTH PRIOR TO PICKUP DATE. THEY NEVER CALLED OR SHOWED UP. THEY ARE TOTALLY UN-RELIABLE ! DON'T TRUST THES... [ More ]
    Poster:ROGER V
    Date:5/27/2015 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Bad Experience - Please Read the small print!
    Review:I was making a move from California to Texas and wanted to ship my vehicle. I searched the web and found Road Runner Auto Transport. Their web page contained what could be taken as endorsements from both NBC & ABC, along with excellent customer ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Walters
    Date:5/3/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Do Not Live Up To Commitments Made...
    Review:I scheduled a pick up of a company vehicle that was needing to be shipped from NC to CA. The only thing we cared about was that it be picked up on a certain day, but it could take as long as needed to get it here to CA. I was told to give them 24-4... [ More ]
    Poster:Ally
    Date:4/16/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely Brutal
    Review:I was given a confident estimate of $995, and after canceling other bids they bait-and-switched up to $1100. Truck was picked up from Texas on time, but we were called after we went to sleep at 8:17pm the night prior to scheduled delivery. By the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Fernandez
    Date:4/15/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Employee Vinny Laucella Complete Liar NEVER USE THIS COMPANY
    Review:After numerous verbal communications with a representative named Vinny, specifically asking for and being confirmed by him that the trailer would be fully enclosed and have a lift gate to load and unload are car safely, what showed up on the day of p... [ More ]
    Poster:Buddy
    Date:4/13/2015 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest about booking
    Review:This company will tell you a pick up date, delivery date that meets what ever you want. Then they will book something else. They have you sign a contract after you agree to the dates that relieves them of any responsibility for delivery dates. They w... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean I
    Date:4/7/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE
    Review:DO NOT USE. After initially quoting me a price based on my home destination they called to inform me that the vehicle would only make it to a major city about 3 hours away... for the same price. Then, on the day of scheduled delivery, i traveled ... [ More ]
    Poster:RG
    Date:3/18/2015 11:09:00 PM
    Review:I wold use Roadrunner again the sub contract hauler was Express with driver Tony. Tony was great to deal with both at pickup and drop off. I shipped a very clean 525 BMW, when starting to unload, Tony climbed back off the trailer and went back to h... [ More ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Easy to book, would use this service again. Price comparable to or better than other transport companies. Driver was difficult to get a hold of at first. Was assured at booking that car would be picked up on a certain day, but driver was a day lat... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Dangerous weather
    Review:Roadrunner was prompt/early even considering it was the worst winter storm to hit Denver area in over 100 yrs! They worked very hard with my 88 yr. old mother-in-law to keep her out of the weather & safe while they picked up the car at the motel ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jolene AndersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: was overall great
    Review:The only thing that I have negative to say is that the delivery destination changed further then was agreed on. Even with that was excellent I recommend it. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Overall - Happy with my choice
    Review:I was very nervous to have my car transported from Pennsylvania to California. Pick up & delivery occurred on time with no issues. Customer service line was helpful keeping me up to date on the status of my car until the carrier reached out to me... [ More ]
    Poster:Liza This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Loyal customer
    Review:The second time I used road runner I had an issue with the original contracted driver and immediately road runner professionally handled the situation. They arranged a New pick up service company ASAP and met all specifics on time and in budget. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied.
    Review:Excellent in all ways. Easy scheduling, excellent taking care of updating me about the status, NO damage, no scratches. I'm 100% satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:PaulineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great timing
    Review:Driver was on time and delivered when he said he would. Described how the car would be handled and did a thorough check of my car before putting it on the trailer. Contacted me when he was close to my home and where we could meet since it was difficu... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Piseno
    Date:11/4/2014 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Within 2 hours of contacting Road Runner Transport through the website, I had a transport from Florida to North Carolina arranged on very short notice. The pick up and delivery was exactly as described. As anyone would expect you are not sure about ... [ More ]
    Poster:DTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: call them now
    Review:stop looking and call ryan if you need your car shipped today no mess great service. do it. called them on friday car was at my house on sunday. so happy with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:rick walls
    Date:9/22/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service, loved it
    Review:Awesome service, loved it. Car was picked up on Friday evening on time and delivered on Tuesday as scheduling, very impressed with the service, whenever I'll get a chance will use the service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sumit Arora
    Date:9/17/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Road Runner
    Review:Wonderful service. Will use again for future moves. The first company I attempted to ship my car with (based out of Florida) was totally unprofessional and disorganized. I booked my reservation well over two months in advance. Unfortunately, the thre... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Henry
    Date:8/20/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Picked up on time and delivered on time..thats all i can say. Initially worried about how will they ship it but based on my experience with roadrunner company its worth to ship it through them instead going with cheap transport companies. [ View ]
    Poster:aswiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Customer Service
    Review:I was looking online for transportation quote and Roadrunner was one of the lowest one I got. My car was moved from NC to WA. Just a FYI, they advertise no fees upfront, no deposit, it's a lie. Get this, if you pay the full about there's a 3% PAY IN... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie X
    Date:8/13/2014 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Roadrunner auto transport review
    Review:The entire process went smooth and prompt. I highly recommend this company. The vehicle arrived earlier than expected and they held it in a safe place with no additional charges [ View ]
    Poster:Toni LoGiudiceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I had no issues with my vehicle move from GA to NY. Driver called when he was 24 hours out as well as 10 minutes from pickup. RoadRunner kept in contact through-out move. Delivery of vehicle was earlier than originally quoted. I will use them aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:8/13/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Great Auto Shipment
    Review:I recently used RoadRunner Auto Transport to ship my 2 cars from Florida to Ohio. I am so pleased with this company and would call them again in a heartbeat. I was originally quoted a lower price by another company. The man "helping" me... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Review:Great & expedient delivery service! No hassle & vehicle delivery was right on time. Definitely will use again!! [ View ]
    Poster:SGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: Very professional and on time
    Review:Roadrunner's customer service was courteous and efficient. Though my route was by no means standard (another company had estimated it would take 6 weeks to find a driver to go FL - ID), they found me a driver within less than a week and the car got t... [ More ]
    Poster:HelmutThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Found a company I can trust.
    Review:Booked RoadRunner Transport to ship my car from La Mesa California to Jamaica Queens New York. They had the cheapest rates and the representative I spoke with was very helpful. Within a few hours RoadRunner notified me who my carrier would be. The ca... [ More ]
    Poster:SL.86
    Date:8/8/2014 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: Roadrunner Auto Transport Bad Service
    Review:They lie to get your business. I needed a car moved from So Cal to Nor Cal was told they would pick the car up the next day and have it to me the following day. So after reading all the great reviews on there website I went with them even though they... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Bishop
    Date:8/7/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job!
    Review:The driver reached on time on Friday evening in Phoenix, AZ and the car reached Richmond, VA on Tuesday before the time driver told me that it would actually reach. [ View ]
    Poster:Sumit Arora
    Date:8/6/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Roadrunner Auto Transport review
    Review:I received good customer care at first, and they wanted to quickly go ahead and book me. When I agreed however, it took way longer to get back to me than they had said. Once they had me sign, its like their customer service went out the window. Mayno... [ More ]
    Poster:Gustavo RodriguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:A contact person called on July 29th to say truck will be there in late afternoon/evening on the 30th. On the 30th in the night time around 9 oclock - a contact person said now the truck will be there on the 31st between 9am and 12. Just as I was r... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:8/6/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Co.
    Review:Everything about Road Runner was very professional. Very good communication and from the time I booked to the time of delivery was only 1 week. Their price was very good compared to others who wanted to charge more and take much longer to deliver the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike PiekarskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: RoadRunner Auto
    Review:I am not sure if the management has changed since the last review but as opposed to some of the other reviews, my car was delivered within the stated time period. Reasons why I gave 3 out of 5 They are a broker and do not use their own transporter... [ More ]
    Poster:MelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Good honest company
    Review:RoadRunner gave me a decent quote & explained to me the ins & outs of car transporting. I recommend to call for your quote instead of an online one. Its better to talk to a real person & let them know all your circumstances. I would use t... [ More ]
    Poster:MarcosLeonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up and delivery
    Review:The company explained the whole process and kept me up on the progress. The lateness in delivery was unavoidable due to traffic conditions. But even with that the driver kept me informed. I will and am planning on using this company again. The proces... [ More ]
    Poster: MorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:On time pick up. On time delivery. A little fuss on coordinating drop off time, but it worked out OK. Driver (Trevor) was organized. No damage to vehicle. Also, pick up was made on my desired date. Cost from CA to TX was 900, which was cheapest... [ More ]
    Poster:S. PrattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:So hassle free! Driver was very friendly and made sure I was a happy customer! Will definitely trust them with transporting my car again in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:LynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Road runners
    Review:The only thing I have to say it's that there shouldn't be a charge extra just because you put things in the back of your car and also there is a broker fee charge and my car was delay 2 days but otherwise everything was good [ View ]
    Poster:CriziaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport used ever!!
    Review:I move between places very frequently, i always had issues with moving car. This time i heard about Riad runner and learnt that they are good in keeping promises. Customer service was good and Kind. No additional charges and cheaper than others. A... [ More ]
    Poster:NagaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 7:39:00 AM
    Subject: excellent customer service
    Review:We decided to try Road Runner Auto Transport, customer service was absolutely perfect and friendly .Very reasonable price, road runner transport is the best, fast delivery [ View ]
    Poster:sherleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: excellent customer service
    Date:7/25/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: shipped car cross country
    Review:Picked Roadrunner for auto transport. Thought they were the ones doing the transport. They do not. They gave the job to Abraham Express. All worked out great! Car arrived from southern cal to ma on time and in good condition. I did have a problem try... [ More ]
    Poster:Vicki
    Date:7/25/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Review:My transaction was hassle free. I shipped to a third party and paid up front. I did not get any negative feedback from the third party. They picked up and delivered on time. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason L.
    Date:7/25/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Work with Pros
    Review:I wish I had started with Roadrunner before the first company Starr Relocation Services wasted almost 2 months before the backed out of our agreement. Excellent Job Roadrunner Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:J BurnsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:The pickup was good on time. The driver called before he arrived so that I could make proper arrangement ahead. The delivery time was about four days before the expected 10 days, which was good for me too. [ View ]
    Poster:ZBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:Everything was great. Only thing was my vehicle was extremely dirty at pickup. The price for the transport was reasonable. The pickup and drop off both were on time. [ View ]
    Poster:DrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: My advice to any one need to transport a car
    Review:they are professional in their job ,they come on time to pick up the car and arrived before the time expected . they are honest and every thing I left in the car was there when I received it. The driver called me before he come to the destinat... [ More ]
    Poster:kamil youssefThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Road Runner is the best!
    Review:We just recently started using RoadRunner and they have been great. The dealer dashboard feature is awesome. The communication between the shipping coordinator and our contacts is top notch. Shipping costs can tend to be a little higher than other co... [ More ]
    Poster:Katy Kennedy
    Date:7/18/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Review:Timely pickup and delivery! Ran into a bit of a problem when I had to drop everything and run to the bank to get a bank check. It was believed that my credit card would be charged for the whole amount. No so but no problem. Would recommend and would ... [ More ]
    Poster:NatThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Unprofessional and Dishonest
    Review:This was the worst customer experience I have ever had in dealing with car transport company, and I have had my vehicles shipped by others from LA to Chicago and then LA to Baltimore. I booked the transport online in May for a planned June 18th pick... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenni