View 178,997 Reviews on 3,959 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,998th Review now!

View Philam Transport's New Profile

Philam Transport
Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, CA 92264
Phone Number:800-991-6567
Secondary Phone Number:818-826-3216
Website:http://www.philamtransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 11 Months. Since 3/19/2010

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).
Have your own experience with Philam Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Philam Transport
    Subject: Delivery of car transport
    Review:Very happy with customer service truck drive was good it took longer because he called and said he broke down communication from the truck driver was good I would recommend you to friends.............. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry Gioe
    Date:2/8/2016 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Interstate Auto transport
    Review:We were very very pleased with Philam transport and the attention Gilbert showed to our needs. It's always a bit uneasy to have somebody you don't know take your car away. Gilbert explained the process, kept us updated leading up to the pick up time-... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith Leonard
    Date:2/1/2016 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Philam Transport
    Review:I have used Gilbert at Philam Transport many times, never fails to produce and help me when ever I need a car moved. Great Guy!!! Will certainly use again!! Thanks Gilbert!! [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis Lasseter , Continental Classic Cars
    Date:2/1/2016 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport.
    Review:Gilbert arranged for a truck to transport my car from Florida to New York. He explained the process to me very thoroughly and came up with a great price. I was surprised how quickly he put it all together. [ View ]
    Poster:Donn Geyer
    Date:1/30/2016 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Always positive
    Review:2nd time I've used Philam... Second time happy! [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:1/27/2016 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing
    Review:Gilbert was amazing. When i called everything went really quick i got the price got prepared. When i had a question he was always present even on his days off. At one point there was a mechanical issue with the truck that was supposed to come pick my... [ More ]
    Poster:Isabelle
    Date:1/24/2016 4:18:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Mr.Gilbert
    Review:Mr.Gilbert is a Honest and a trustworthy man and also very friendly. The best and safest way transporting my car from California to New York. Despite the snow in upstate New York he managed to deliver my car on time. It was pleasure to deal with hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Nasser A.
    Date:1/23/2016 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Superb engagement, Thank You Philam Trans!
    Review:If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. I cannot stress how great a service Philam Trans provided for my vehicle transportation needs. Gilbert really knows this industry and truly made the entire process extremely calm and assuring for me. Bei... [ More ]
    Poster:A.Taj
    Date:1/16/2016 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Car Shipment from AZ to CA
    Review:I hired Philam Transport LLC to ship my 2 Cars from AZ to CA. Gilbert Avancena was very professional, extremely friendly, honest & very well organized. I contacted Gilbert via phone & per email and he was always very responsive and informative. Gilbe... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose Velez
    Date:1/6/2016 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from OR to CA
    Review:I was a lil skeptical because I've never had to deal with a transport. But to my surprise, I was more than satisfied with the service I received from Philam Transport. The price was better, lower than the average. Everything happened so fast and so e... [ More ]
    Poster:Hector D.
    Date:12/29/2015 7:33:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I have used Gilbert and his company for the last five years. I have never had any problems whatsoever with his company. Gilbert has always been fair and honest, the very few times I had a problem it was a trucking company and had nothing to do with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Binkley
    Date:12/25/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle hauling
    Review:I initially booked my vehicle hauling with another company. On the day prior to my scheduled pick up date I attempted to contact the other company to confirm what was agreed. To my dismay and frustration neither my phone messages nor emails generat... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Faber
    Date:12/23/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Philam Transport
    Review:Developed a good rapport with Philam Transport. I felt they knew what they were doing. They were transparent and trustworthy. Had no negative issues. Good job!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Les Rodriguez
    Date:12/22/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:The process of getting my son's car back to New York from Florida was daunting to me and after several quotes received, Gilbert from Philam Transport called me. He was wonderful and explained the entire process, including allowing me to log into the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:12/22/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and on-time delivery
    Review:Used Philim transport to move a relatives car to Florida. This was the first time we used a transport service. Gilbert was open and honest in his dealings with us, answering all questions we had. He quickly arranged a transporter who contacted us ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:12/1/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Best Carrier I've Ever Used!
    Review:Philam Transport LLC is rated 5 Stars in my book. Their knowledgeable staff made my Automobile Shipping stress Free! Customer Service was Excellent! Pick up was on time and my vehicle arrived to its destination safely and damage free! I'll definitely... [ More ]
    Poster:Cham Z Estrada
    Date:11/18/2015 2:18:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, Painless and Professional!
    Review:I needed to move my daughter's IROC Camaro from New Jersey to Richmond VA. Gilbert at Philam was great explaining his process, was fast to find a driver, was careful to ensure the shipping firm and rig were safe, insured and a good match for our nee... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim C
    Date:11/14/2015 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: West to California
    Review:When I moved from Florida to California, I had to ship my sedan and drive my SUV to hold some house stuff. To ship my relative new car, I had to be very careful in finding a reliable company. I shopped around on the internet and viewed all comments a... [ More ]
    Poster:C-K.
    Date:11/12/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Fair price, excellent service
    Review:Philam seems to know the transport business very well by the way they speak. Updates were given every step of the way. The price was fair, cheaper than the other quotes I received. The driver they assigned was professional and knows his business as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shaemus Hunt
    Date:11/5/2015 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:Every step of my experience with Philam was a good one. I had a lot to ask about the process when I called them, but Gilbert was very patient to answer all of my questions and so I end up placing my order that same day. He informed me that a driver w... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:10/27/2015 5:14:00 AM
    Subject: grateful experience
    Review:I just wanted to say thank you to Philam Transport for helping me move my mom's vehicle from Wyoming to Pleasanton CA. Their team was detail-oriented, informative and has great follow through. The customer service was excellent. I could relax and wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:10/21/2015 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up
    Review:Overall it was good. My contact gave detailed info about the industry and how things work. Vehicle was picked up a lot quicker then with any other company we had tried to work with. Customer service was prompt to get with us on any issues and resolve... [ More ]
    Poster:N. Howell
    Date:10/19/2015 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport fears conquered
    Review:After searching in vain for a used car for my daughter who lives out of state, I decided to send her my car. Never having shipped a car before, I was concerned about finding the right transport company. I chose Philam Transport because it was a famil... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathryn Kelley
    Date:10/7/2015 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: open communication
    Review:Just had my chevy moved by Philam Transport. Got no problem with the transaction. They were very helpful throughout the process. I got an enclosed truck and I think the price is fair enough. One thing I especially appreciated about this company was t... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:10/6/2015 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: satisfactory service
    Review:I had done internet research checking out dealers across the entire country and found a link in facebook directing me to Philam transport. I asked for a shipping estimate and found the quote to be fair to move my Toyota GS. I made the purchase and wa... [ More ]
    Poster: Douglas
    Date:9/26/2015 4:32:00 AM
    Subject: decent and professional broker
    Review:I am from Canada and was looking for a broker to take care of the transport of my daughter's car from MN to NV then my ex-husband mentioned that her friend had recently shipped with a company known as Philam transport. I got the number and spoke wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Sabrina M
    Date:9/12/2015 2:19:00 AM
    Subject: Thumbs up for Gilbert and Tom!
    Review:My first time to ship my car and it was a stressful thing to do on top of moving cross country but Gilbert gave me one less thing to worry about, he gave me his direct number and whenever I call, he always answer the phone. The carrier too was awesom... [ More ]
    Poster:Trevor Smith
    Date:9/11/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: well done!
    Review:Philam Transport is an excellent company! They stood by me the entire way through shipping my truck from Florida to Pennsylvania. They made the process very easy for me. Driver communication was professional and accurate. My car arrived before me and... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar Campbell
    Date:9/3/2015 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Chevrolet Silverado from CA to WY
    Review:I bought a 2nd hand 2013 Chevrolet Silverado from a buy and sell dealer. I had no idea how I'm going to bring the car to California since I bought the vehicle in Wyoming. A friend recommended Philam Transport. The price quotation was a bit lower than... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger Moore
    Date:8/23/2015 3:00:00 AM
    Subject: Philam Transport Review
    Review:My first car was shipped by Philam. I actually made a mistake before in submitting my information online, my phone won't stop ringing even at night. Philam was one of these companies and when I talked to Gilbert and he explained everything how the lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Sylvester Dawn
    Date:8/6/2015 3:27:00 AM
    Subject: Helpful and knowledgeable broker
    Review:I am very satisfied with the knowledge of this transport company. They came highly recommended by a car dealer in Vermont from which I bought my 2002 Mitsubishi Montero. We had complete faith in them that the car would be delivered in good condition... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle B
    Date:7/13/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Best communication, honest, and knowledgeable broker
    Review:I spent a lot of time looking for a company to transport a car. I needed to ship my son’s car from Texas to Illinois. Since it’s my first time shipping a car, I wanted someone who is willing to walk me through all details necessary. I ch... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily Binstadt
    Date:6/30/2015 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic!!
    Review:Gilbert and his company are fantastic. When others could not transport my vehicle, Gilbert's company could. He is very friendly and very knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend his company. [ View ]
    Poster:Candace
    Date:6/13/2015 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty And very Knowieddeable
    Review: I posted my ad on the internet to move my 1931 Ford Street rod. I had about 15 call bids from 500.00 to 1350.00 to move my car. Some of the company promised me the world. After talking to Patrick he gave me a price for moving my car in a enclosed ... [ More ]
    Response:It was my pleasure and thank you for your kind words. quick note- we did not pay you for the review. call me anytime 800-991-6567 ext 102# Patrick McDonough [ view ]
    Poster:Jim MttenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience with philamtransport
    Review:I especially appreciate that Gilbert explained the behind-the-scenes process to me, including the post-and-bid process between brokers and movers. He explained which aspects of the process were negotiable - for instance, I saved money and facilitate... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Daniel and appreciate the feedback,Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel J. Segalman
    Date:6/4/2015 1:21:00 AM
    Subject: Philam Transport delivers
    Review:I would definitely use Philam Transport again. Gilbert explained everything to me and was very knowledgeable. I had bought a car from a auto auction and they were charging me 25 dollars a day storage until I picked it up. The car was in Penn which... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Willie for trusting our company and for your kind words.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Willie
    Date:4/13/2015 7:51:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:I have used Gilbert and his company many times and never had a problem!! Actually someone that cares about their customers. Will do business with again!! Thanks [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Dennis and call us anytime for your next shipment at 818-826-3216 Gilbert. [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis Lasseter
    Date:3/20/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: 1977 Ford F250
    Review:I looked several company's and did a ton of research before hiring Gilbert owner of Philam Transport. You are dealing with broker's and not the company directly 98% of the time. Gilbert was nothing but a pleasure to deal with. He was knowledgable and... [ More ]
    Poster:PJ Gallagher
    Date:3/15/2015 4:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Gilbert was wonderful to work with. He explained the entire process as I've never shipped a vehicle before and didn't know what to expect. He was also great about returning calls in a timely manner. Shortly after he found a driver, he contacted m... [ More ]
    Poster:MB
    Date:3/11/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: philam transport educated me
    Review:great service-gilbert educated me as to how the industry works.he was courteous ,friendly, and was very responsive. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Lawson and call us anytime for your next shipment 818-826-3216 Gilbert. [ view ]
    Poster:lawson ballard
    Date:3/9/2015 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great service as always!
    Review:Gilbert at Philam Trucking always provides my company & clients with excellent service, and we will continue to use his services. Great experience every shipment. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Shaun for your review but quick note.We didnt pay you for the review.Thanks again and call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert. [ view ]
    Poster:Rocky Roads LLCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 4:53:00 AM
    Subject: Customer experience
    Review:Gilbert was very helpful and knowledgeable about the entire transport process. I went with him because he was recommended by another customer and I would not hesitate to use him again. Total cost was $775.00 and his service and the transporters timel... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Poteet
    Date:1/28/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:Thanks very much for your assistance Gilbert and for the second time in less than 6 months.You are really the man. The car was delivered, intact and with no damage, on Saturday evening at the location that was best for my son. Everything worked exact... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean Peterson
    Date:1/6/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Happy With Your Service
    Poster:patrick
    Date:1/5/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Nightmare!
    Review:Gilbert was the first person to contact me once I put my information out there about having our car transported. He was up front about how the process works and told me who would be calling and how they would all lie to me. Turns out Gilbert is the... [ More ]
    Response:Wow Kara and I am really surprised with your review but next time HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.Yes and Thank you for your concerns MY Dad PASSED AWAY..but you as customer really don't even care about that. Going back to your what you are complaining about..Your shipment is from CA to EL PASO and you don't what to pay so we decided to shipped it to Dalls where you could meet the driver.I found you a carrier and when he shows up at your location you filled up your vehicle up to the window.lastly when the drivers was about to deliver the car to you.He texted you first thing in the morning and you never called him back so during that time..the driver was calling me at my dad's FUNERAL.you told him to wait there at 5 or 6pm even though he told you a that he will be there by 12 in the afternoon.Sorry that you feel that way as a consumer.The driver is not only delivering your vehicle and Thank you very much for your comment I CAN SLEEP at night because I had a death in the family and I wish you the best. [ view ]
    Poster:Kara Seibert
    Date:1/5/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Job very well done
    Review:This was my very first auto transport experience and Gilbert was kind enough to explain me how this industry works. I was duped by another broker who didn't pick up my car at the last moment and also jacked up the price by 200 bucks. Gilbert explaine... [ More ]
    Poster:Jasbinder
    Date:12/8/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job By Philam Transport
    Review:I have used Gilbert with Philam Transport for several years and have been very satisfied with the service I have received from Gilbert. I am in the Buy Here-Pay Here Automobile business and have cars end up in various states. For years we flew someo... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Larry and appreciate your business all the time.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:LARRY PHILLIPS
    Date:11/20/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:The service is quick and reasonable , i refer Philam Transportation to my friends and family who are needy. Thanks for your service i appreciate your work and dedicaton. [ View ]
    Poster:Rakesh MittapallyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very poor service
    Review:Horrible experience- i would not go near these company with a 10 foot pole. Told me the delivery was 7-9 days. 21 days later my car finally arrives in Huntington California. Not only was delivered 11 days late the car was dropped off in Fontana C... [ More ]
    Response:I am so sorry that you feel that way Patrick, but next time be honest when posting a review. Yes, the trucker got delayed 3 days and the car was delivered in CA in 13 days. I was in contact with you everyday, even the day after that the car was picked up. You want a door to door service and that's what we did. Your car was not driven at all. The carrier is based in Riverside,CA and they transferred your vehicle to a smaller truck to get it delivered in front of your son's house in Huntington Beach,CA. You signed the bill of lading which is the condition report that everything is fine, but you then called me after 4 days to say there is a problem. I am really confused. We are an honest and reputable company, and we do business the right way. I wish you the best of luck [ view ]
    Poster:patrick
    Date:10/23/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Review:I have used Gilbert for the last 8 years.I would recomend them to everybody. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Brian for your kind words and call us anytime for your next shipment at 818-826-3216..Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:8/7/2014 12:39:00 PM

Next Reviews on Philam Transport

Philam Transport Home | 2

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.