View 163,132 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,133th Review now!

View Philam Transport's New Profile

Philam Transport

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, CA 92264
Phone Number:800-991-6567
Secondary Phone Number:818-826-3216
Website:http://www.philamtransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 2 Months. Since 3/19/2010

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).
Have your own experience with Philam Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Philam Transport
    Subject: Patrick is the best!!
    Review:Patrick walked me through the process and followed through with everything he said would happen and he would do. I will be using them again when I go home. I would recommend these guys to everyone. patrick didn't try to sell me, he just helped me. Th... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Ron and call us anytime for your next shipment at 1800-991-6567 ext 102# Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Jacobs
    Date:5/27/2015 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Fast
    Review:I was bombarded with so many phone calls and I am glad that I talked to Gilbert of Philam.He walked me through and explain to me evrything and the reason why I chose this company is they are not pushy.I called him almost 4 times before I even book my... [ More ]
    Poster:Franco delos Santos
    Date:5/27/2015 4:32:00 AM
    Subject: philam transport
    Review:My experience with philam transport was excellent. Gilbert was extremely knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way. We were in a hurry to ship our car and he got us a hauler the very next day. Contact information with the driver was made re... [ More ]
    Poster:mary greathouse
    Date:5/23/2015 2:53:00 AM
    Subject: transporting my car
    Review:my cousin reccommended Philam Transport, he haS used a couple of times and now I plan to, as well. affordable and reassuring. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you very much for your kind words Reese and call us anytime for your next shipment at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Reese Ortiz
    Date:5/22/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Hands down the best
    Review:I had left my car in Las Vegas,NV and needed it to be transported to Kansas City, Mo. After placing my number for an online quote my phone was bombarded with calls. Picking Philam transports was best decision I could had made. Not only was it the ch... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Mike and call us again for your next trip at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Parrish
    Date:5/22/2015 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I'm glad I answered Patrick's call.he explained everything and then followed through with everything. I will be calling him when I go home and suggest you do too. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Jackie for your kind words.Call us anytime at 1800-991-6567 ext 102 # Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:jackie
    Date:5/15/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Easy as pie!!!
    Review:I have never shipped a car before and was overwhelmed by the amount of phone calls and emails i received. some how in the cluster i ended up on the phone with patrick. he listened to my situation and was aware of my budget. long story short, a family... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Steve for your kind words.Call us anytime at 1800-991-6567 1800-991-6567 ext 102# Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:5/14/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Gilbert was excellent in explaining how auto transport companies work. He was honest and no high pressure at all. This was the first time using a auto transport company and if I ever need to use one in the future I will definitely use Philamtranspor... [ More ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:5/12/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 Crown Imperial to St. Louie
    Review:Both Gilbert & Driver were GREAT !!! Both Gilbert & Driver were GREAT !!! Both Gilbert & Driver were GREAT !!! Both Gilbert & Driver were GREAT !!! Both Gilbert & Driver were GREAT !!! Both Gilbert & Driver were GREAT !!! Both... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Nick and call us anytime for your next shipment at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Nikolayev Baet
    Date:5/11/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Promptness and Service
    Review:Pickup was done on time and delivered on time. We were kept up to date on delivery status. The price of the service was very reasonable. Car was delivered in good condition and offload was very smooth. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Jonathan and call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Johnny Hayes
    Date:5/11/2015 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Service provided
    Review:Handled in a very courteous, professional manner. Met all expectations. car arrived without damage, clean, and in exactly the condition it was before shipment. What more could you ask for or expect? I don't often need transport service, but I kee... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob P.
    Date:5/11/2015 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Philadelphia Transport
    Review:Gil was phenomenal. He had personal contacts with carriers that allowed next day pickup of my car. Other brokers quoted it sitting for upwards of 2 weeks before pickup. I highly recommend as the owner is motivated to connect you to the most co... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:5/10/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Review:The company and in particular Gilbert was professional, honest and exceptionally accommodating at a very busy time of year (late June). The car arrived in good condition. They made every effort to keep me informed about the arrival time and they coor... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Belle and call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:b. alder
    Date:5/10/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The company and Gilbert in particular was incredibly accommodating at a heavy volume time of year (end of June) when every one is moving cars around. They were on time, car arrived in excellent condition and they arranged convenient pick-up and drop-... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Alder
    Date:5/10/2015 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Philam Transport
    Review:If I had to do this over again, I would have used a closed trailer merely because of the weather that was encountered in Colorado during the transport of my car. Everything else was professional and on time. Would recommend Gilbert and Philam T... [ More ]
    Poster:C.G.
    Date:5/10/2015 4:05:00 AM
    Subject: Texas to Ft. Bragg
    Review:I am a very pleased customer. The pickup was very convenient to my truck's location and the delivery was right on time at the designated meeting spot. The price was on point and was affordable compared to me flying and driving back with the truck mys... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:5/7/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Professional, Reliable Transport
    Review:The transaction went very smoothly. Gilbert was very knowledgeable about the industry and transparent about costs, fees, and approximate pickup/delivery times. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you very much Alan.We do not PAY customers to post reviews nor create fake ones to be on top.We always appreciate when a consumer post a good review for us and I thank you for that.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Alan S
    Date:5/7/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:FANTASTIC! Gilbert found me a car price on having my car transported across country. Gilbert took the time to walk me through the process, explain everything each step of the way. I didn't have to worry with insurance, licenses, etc. He is hone... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:5/6/2015 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: I was out of time but Patrick and Philam Transport pulled through.!
    Review:I originally went with another broker to ship my car. I booked it a month in advance and thought I would be ok. the broker I chose avoided my calls and emails but didn't hesitate to take there deposit off my debit card. Then Patrick called and expl... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much Gabe and and I am glad that everything went well.Call us anytime at 1800-991-6567 ext 102 Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Gabe Sands
    Date:5/1/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: chevy nova
    Review:Ive been doing business with with Philam transport for the past 5 years. They have the best rates and prompt pickups and deliveries. A pleasure to due business with. They are number one in my book. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Tim and call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:tim
    Date:5/1/2015 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: BMW E46
    Review:I was going to use your service in the past, but ended up picking up my SUV myself. I kept your company in mind for a recent pickup, and everything went well. I comparison shopped, as a smart consumer should, and found your price to be better, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:DC
    Date:4/26/2015 4:54:00 AM
    Subject: Honest with good service
    Review:Gilbert was very open and honest about the quoting and transport process. Actual cost was slightly under initial quote. Took less than 24 hours from order placement to carrier assignment. Gilbert and carrier (Tim Burgess) did an excellent job comm... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave H.
    Date:4/21/2015 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: transport co
    Review:Expensive but excellent service also price can be considered fair. Would recommend and use again. Dispatch was accessible and respectful. they allowed slightly extra luggage to be stored inside car and they returned car in original condition. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Jeff for your kind words.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:4/21/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Philam Transport delivers
    Review:I would definitely use Philam Transport again. Gilbert explained everything to me and was very knowledgeable. I had bought a car from a auto auction and they were charging me 25 dollars a day storage until I picked it up. The car was in Penn which... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Willie for trusting our company and for your kind words.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Willie
    Date:4/13/2015 7:51:00 AM
    Subject: Simply Amazing!
    Review:My route was a tough one, with vehicle not located near some major interstate. This is what I would call a "hard case". But through his large network of connections, Gilbert was aggressive in reaching out to many possible trucking firms. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim C
    Date:4/8/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Simply Amazing!
    Response:Thank you Tim and call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Tim C
    Date:4/8/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Phil Am Trucking
    Review:This is the second time I have used PhilAm . I have worked both times with Gilbert and he has always been helpful and ethical in how he does business. He helped guide me through getting the best rate and his follow up has been very timely. I will alw... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Chuck and call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert. [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck Lee
    Date:3/26/2015 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:I have used this company many times in the past will continue to use them because of their values and the knowledge of the shipping business. my vehicles have always showed up on time and undamaged very good business. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Scott for your kind review.call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Scott kerfeld
    Date:3/24/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:I have used Gilbert and his company many times and never had a problem!! Actually someone that cares about their customers. Will do business with again!! Thanks [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Dennis and call us anytime for your next shipment at 818-826-3216 Gilbert. [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis Lasseter
    Date:3/20/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Philam Transport
    Review:Awesome customer service! Philam tracked shipment from start shipment from start to finish. They also updated me on the movement of the shipment daily throughout the process and readily accessible. I will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ronnel NormanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 10:57:00 PM
    Review:Gilbert was exceptional. I originally decided to go with another company, but after selecting them they called back a day later and wanted to increase the cost of the transfer. Called Gilbert and he obtained a transporter for me and the price sta... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Shelton
    Date:3/17/2015 7:07:00 AM
    Subject: Great communication and service!
    Review:I've never met anyone who works harder than Gilbert! He did a great job explaining the process, showed me the listings and kept me updated constantly. He was very honest about what the driver gets paid and what he gets paid. I am planning on using hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:3/17/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Subject: 1977 Ford F250
    Review:I looked several company's and did a ton of research before hiring Gilbert owner of Philam Transport. You are dealing with broker's and not the company directly 98% of the time. Gilbert was nothing but a pleasure to deal with. He was knowledgable and... [ More ]
    Poster:PJ Gallagher
    Date:3/15/2015 4:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Gilbert was wonderful to work with. He explained the entire process as I've never shipped a vehicle before and didn't know what to expect. He was also great about returning calls in a timely manner. Shortly after he found a driver, he contacted m... [ More ]
    Poster:MB
    Date:3/11/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: truck
    Review:the price was right, they did every thing they said they would , pick-up was a little longer than we thought, but still in are window, same with drop off. very happy with service. I would use them again if the need occurs again. Contract with broker ... [ More ]
    Poster:joseph bamber
    Date:3/11/2015 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: philam transport educated me
    Review:great service-gilbert educated me as to how the industry works.he was courteous ,friendly, and was very responsive. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Lawson and call us anytime for your next shipment 818-826-3216 Gilbert. [ view ]
    Poster:lawson ballard
    Date:3/9/2015 2:21:00 PM
    Review:Do your own homework, request a reasonable rate, and then call these folks! Persistence and Honesty is what I got. Great rate if you are patient and plan ahead. [ View ]
    Poster:David T
    Date:3/7/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Cost & Fees & Satifaction
    Review:I buy old cars and trucks all over the US. I usually drive and get them myself, but I have used PHILAM Transport on three different occasions due to weather and just way to far for me to drive. I have tried to use other auto transporters and got the... [ More ]
    Poster:VintageCars
    Date:3/7/2015 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great service - really experienced
    Review:Gilbert was awesome. Helped me understand the industry as well as help me with the process from start to end. Highly recommended - definitely worth using Philam transport! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Akshay and enjoy that brand new car.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Akshay A
    Date:3/6/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: WOW!!!
    Review:I've never had to ship a car before & was very worried about picking one due to all the horror stories I've heard. Gilbert of PHILAM TRANSPORT was very knowledgeable about the shipping industry and I felt I was just talking to a good friend.The d... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you James and call me anytime for the Escalade that your shipping next week.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:JAMES
    Date:3/6/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I had a great experience with the corporation from beginning to end they met and exceeded my expectations. Only negative thing was that my car was dirt. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Dennis for your review but quick note.We didn't pay you for the review.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis Osoy This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great service as always!
    Review:Gilbert at Philam Trucking always provides my company & clients with excellent service, and we will continue to use his services. Great experience every shipment. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Shaun for your review but quick note.We didnt pay you for the review.Thanks again and call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert. [ view ]
    Poster:Rocky Roads LLCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 4:53:00 AM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:Gilbert gave me a decent quote and was quick to find someone to ship my car while other companies were calling me to say that he lowballed the offer and that the car would never get moved. Would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Response:Honesty is the best policy. Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Hugo
    Date:3/5/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Delivery
    Review:I was impressed with the follow up and delivery time. This service exceeded my expectations!! My contact person was thorough and the driver was friendly and professional. [ View ]
    Response:Hi David and thank you for your kind words.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:David OCallaghan
    Date:3/5/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Shipping Experience!
    Review:i called Philam Transport off of a referral from a friend. I called and spoke to a gentleman name Gilbert. He was very polite and professional. He was concise and courteous in the way he explained the process to me. He quoted me an unbeatable price w... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Bill and enjoy your new Bentley.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:3/5/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: two vehicles transported from AZ to WI
    Review:Gilbert is the MAN !!! Very professional. No surprises, just a good and honest transaction and moving across the country experience. Both vehicles picked up and delivered on time from sunny Arizona to the snow and freezing outback of Wisconsin. N... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Clarence for your kind words.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Clarence
    Date:3/4/2015 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service on Shipping Vehicles
    Review:Like most consumers I was skeptible when I posted my name and email on line that I wanted to ship my son vehicle from Colorado to Virginia. My son purchased a new vehicle so it was imperitve that I picked the right carrier. From the time I posted m... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Carl and send my regards to your family. Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Carl P
    Date:3/4/2015 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: Gilbert was honest
    Review:Gilbert was honest and transparent and came through with his promise. He return all my calls and kept me update about everything. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Kawsar and call us anytime for your next shipment.Gilbert 818-826-3216 [ view ]
    Poster:Kawsar Ali
    Date:3/4/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:Everything went great. I was shocked just how smoothly everything went ! From Philamtransport to actual driver, everyone did whatever they could to help...including the driver taking my car off transport and bringing it to me, when he was unable to g... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Robert for your kind words.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Robert H.
    Date:3/4/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Fiat 500l
    Review:Gilbert was great to work with. He understood my needs and fulfilled them. The driver was on point too. Contacted me 2 days before, the day before and 2 hrs before drop off to keep me updated on his status. A+ [ View ]
    Poster:Gennaro Scarpelli