View 150,704 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,705th Review now!

View Paragon Transport LLC's New Profile

Paragon Transport LLC
9597 Jones Rd #107
Houston, TX 77065
Phone Number:877-858-4415
Secondary Phone Number:281-815-4020
Website:http://www.paragonautotransport.com/car-transport-quote.aspx
Time On Site:3 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/13/2011

Paragon Transport has been serving the Auto Transport Industry for 7 years. In that time, we have developed thousands of long term relationships with customers and carriers all over the country. We have built our reputation on reliability and communications, as well as making the car shipping process a one on one service. This has set us apart from all others. Car Shipping can be a very stressful and time consuming process; at Paragon Transport we will take the worry out of car shipping. We also know how competitive the car shipping industry can be, and with a wide range of auto transport companies to choose from, each customer will have to do their due diligence when selecting their auto shipping company. Selecting a car carrier with the reputation and knowledge to manage your auto shipment is very important; you do not want your car in the wrong hands. Family Owned & Operated, let Paragon Transport take the stress out of auto shipping. I need to ship a car, I need to transport a car, call Paragon Transport today.
Have your own experience with Paragon Transport LLC to share?

Paragon Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 6400 customers per year. Currently, this site has 4 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.06% of Paragon Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.94% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Customer Service and Honesty
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle. I asked friends for referrals. None had any. I searched the internet and found paragon after calling a few others. Tony was very honest and knowledgeable. The whole process was so easy. Tony alwa... [ More ]
    Poster:Maryanne
    Date:2/21/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service and Honesty
    Poster:Maryanne
    Date:2/21/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:So, the quote stated "this may not be the cheapest quote you'll receive, but it will be the most accurate". The quotes from all offers were from $750 - $1200. Paragon's was $975. I was after service, not a 'deal', After reviewing many tran... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the 5 star review Bret, it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Bret W
    Date:11/20/2013 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: High Praise
    Review:Tony was outstanding. I had to give him a very short window for pick-up and he managed to do it. His response time to email or phone calls was great! They were not the cheapest but the attention to detail was certainly worth the higher price. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie
    Date:11/9/2013 3:05:00 PM
    Review:Having never used a transport company before, I was initially overwhelmed with the process. Many companies are out there to research and sort through.....and then there were the "horror" stories! I found transportreviews.com to be helpful... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelley
    Date:8/23/2013 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasure to work with
    Review:Excellent service in all concerns: price, ease of order, customer service, transport driver... all professional and efficient. We had a difficult timing situation, but Tony Alexander at Paragon got the job done. Great communication skills, too. [ View ]
    Poster:LJG
    Date:8/6/2013 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Paragonautotransport
    Review:Paragonautotransport is in my opinion a great company with excellent services, i give a thumbs-up for this company! [ View ]
    Poster:P. Ramtahal
    Date:6/11/2013 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Sports car transport
    Review:Great service and rates. Prompt with delivery and updates. Tony kept me updated with delivery availability and driver status. [ View ]
    Poster:clarke
    Date:6/6/2013 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: High Satisfaction Level
    Review:I shipped 2 cars in an enclosed truck. Cars were pick-up and delivered as originally committed. No damage occurred. Driver was courteous and accommodated my requests. Cost to ship was very competitive and fair. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Schlegel
    Date:4/23/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Review:Great service! Tried using a broker previously, but that ended in an EPIC FAILURE (to quote my sons). Tony was was good to work with and made the process of shipping a vehicle very easy. Was told to expect delivery on Sunday, but car arrived on Frida... [ More ]
    Response:EPIC FAILURES are something we try very very hard to avoid, glad we did the opposite of your last transport company. Thanks again for using Paragon Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Wood
    Date:4/23/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my Gran Torino
    Review:Great service. The driver and helper on the transport stayed until I could get my car running. The battery had died in transport. They were kind enough to stay and give me a jump. They stayed to make sure I could get my car home. Thanks!! [ View ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:4/23/2013 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Transport!
    Review:I had a lot of anxiety in moving/transporting my Boxster from Texas to South Carolina, especially as I was trying to move, facing many deadlines. Tony worked with a subcontractor to pick up my Boxster. I was amazed when the glossy slick black enclose... [ More ]
    Response:Glad we could help, Thank you for using Paragon Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Emily Perry
    Date:3/13/2013 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Move!
    Review:The driver called and told me when he would arrive and he was there when he said he would be. Same for the delivery. Everything went smoothly and the car was safely moved. [ View ]
    Poster:Sally