View 154,010 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,011th Review now!

View Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
1745 Merrick Avenue
Merrick , NY 11566
Phone Number:855-422-4141
Secondary Phone Number:516-544-4044
Website:http://www.number1autotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/4/2012

Have your own experience with Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: CT to OR
    Review:I became very concerned about how this industry operated after I submitted an online quote with my info and started receiving tons of calls. The service I received was excellent and my car was delivered as is. It was picked up on time and I was kept ... [ More ]
    Poster:Meet Patel
    Date:12/19/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Excellent Service. Very honest. Vehicle was picked up on exact day and time promised. Very friendly customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:A
    Date:12/18/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Feedback
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service that I got from Number One Transport Inc. They are very professional and driver was also very responsible. I have already recommended Number One Transport to some of my friends and I will do so as and when requir... [ More ]
    Poster:Venkata Ruttala
    Date:12/17/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Great Service! Customer service was good and they picked up my car earlier than scheduled. Would definitely use them again for any shipping. Prices were amazing and driver communicated with me throughout the process [ View ]
    Poster:Trajuan Briggs
    Date:12/17/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: GMC Acadia delivery
    Review:Number 1 Auto Transport was the first to respond via telephone to my request for a quote. Except for one, all others responded via email. Max Parker was very pleasant from the first moment and kept me informed throughout the process. The quote was... [ More ]
    Poster:P. Landeck
    Date:12/16/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:I called Sam to get a quote for a customer vehicle to be transported. He gave us a really nice quote and picked the vehicle up within a couple days. From PA the driver arrived in Massachusetts within a day! Really great company to deal with for ou... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:12/15/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Number 1 Auto - outstanding service
    Review:This is an awesome transport company. I have used them multiple times. They are highly service oriented. They do what they say they will do and follow up and have excellent communications. [ View ]
    Poster:Zoltan Papp
    Date:12/12/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: thank you max parker
    Review:great service, would use this company for further transportations... max parker was very helpful!!! truck was picked up on time and delivered early which was a big plus. ... [ More ]
    Poster:eddie
    Date:12/10/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Impressed With Service
    Review:I was skeptical since this was the first time shipping a vehicle outside of the military shipping system. They assured me that it would arrive safely. From the initial contact to setup the contract to the driver showing up for pickup, and then again... [ More ]
    Poster:William Craig
    Date:12/8/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: extremely sstisfied
    Review:1 auto transport was absolutely awesome. They were extremely helpful and delivered my vehicle earlier than expected. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing to transport their vehicle. If i ever need an auto transport again I would call them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sari schwartz
    Date:12/7/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Joseph Carter
    Review:Joseph provided what I consider the perfect service. We were relocating from the Dallas area to the Kansas City area. I needed to drive one car myself while the other car was delivered. The drive is about a day long. I needed drive on Friday. My othe... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce Quinnell
    Date:12/6/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!
    Review:They were a pleasure to work with, we received car early, transport was very quick! Definitely recommend them!! [ View ]
    Poster:Camerin
    Date:12/4/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Review:Number 1 auto transport exceeded my expectations and experience in shipping a vehicle. Joe was up front from the start and was able to get my truck picked up within 2 days of confirming the order. Rob ensured everything was "good to go" and... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:12/3/2014 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Armored Truck
    Review:I bought an Armored Truck and thought it was going to be impossible to get it transported. Company did a good job and was reasonably priced. Don Bradley [ View ]
    Poster:Don Bradley
    Date:12/3/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I was unsure what to expect, but open communication and honesty from Harold Pina made this a pleasurable experience. Harold explained the process, and kept me updated throught the entire ordeal. When the car was picked up, I was also in touch with th... [ More ]
    Poster:Langston
    Date:11/29/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:I recieved several quotes from many companies and felt that Sam was the most reliable, and very easy to work with. He checked in with me twice after the car was picked up to keep me posted on the status of the shipment. My only complaint (which is sm... [ More ]
    Poster:Ali Blumenthal
    Date:11/26/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: PA to Central FL
    Review:They were prompt in response to our inquiry. Max and Mickey were very professional and truthful in explaining the reason for their rate and billing process. Mickey followed up to see if we had questions and ready for the pick up to be made. Once i... [ More ]
    Poster:G Tomasini
    Date:11/25/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: life saver
    Review:thank you max for saving the day! i originally went with another company who for two weeks was giving me excuses as to why they couldnt pick up my vehicle. i then received a call from max who was doing a routine follow up check.he took the time to ex... [ More ]
    Poster:mitch
    Date:11/23/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Review:No problems with this transport. They were on time and the car was fine. I would recommend these guys. [ View ]
    Poster:Thaddeus
    Date:11/22/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Excellent service. Give exact quote with no surprises. The driver took care of my vehicle as if it was his own. Other companies give you false quotes. [ View ]
    Poster:earnest
    Date:11/21/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:Sam was great! Everything he said was spot on! He updated us all along the way!! There was no hidden fees. The price never changed. Our car was delivered in great condition! Sam was honest and reliable and made it stress free! [ View ]
    Poster:Patty Rudee
    Date:11/20/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Review:I couldn't ask for a better service from the driver to Number 1 Auto. Beware of other companies that give you false quotes. Number 1 Auto has fair quotes and the BEST customer service [ View ]
    Poster:ElsmooveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: #1 Auto Transport
    Review:The truck was picked up and delivered within the time frame promised. All questions were answered honestly by #1 Auto Transport. The price agreed upon was not changed. I would recommend #1 Auto Transport for everyones shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:11/18/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: these guys are squared away
    Review:these guys did everything they said they would, my cars got where they needed to go on time and undamaged. When i needed them to arrange special billing, they did it no problem and didn't overcharge me for the service. I would recommend these guys ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Moditch
    Date:11/18/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: 71 GTX
    Review:Vick was a no bull kinda guy. Told me up front how car transport works something I did not from others. And trust me when I say I shopped around. They even took a 100 dollar cut in their fee to get my car to me on budget. They called and kept me up ... [ More ]
    Poster:jassen
    Date:11/18/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:Wow! This company is fantastic to say the least! I contacted several companies about transporting my car from NM to NY. My husband is in the military and we are relocating and the car was my responsibility to take care of. After having a couple compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Caitlin Johnson
    Date:11/18/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting
    Review:Excellent service from the initial phone call with Mickey to get a quote all the way to the delivery of the vehicle! Don't be fooled by other companies offering a lower price for transport. Do your research and check the customer ratings/reviews on... [ More ]
    Poster:Lydia
    Date:11/18/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:This was my first time using an auto transport company to ship a vehicle. I was shipping my first bought truck from Page, AZ to Temecula, CA. I had about 20-30 calls in 2 days. All sorts of quotes from companies all over the united states. I took the... [ More ]
    Poster:Raphael Pellegrino
    Date:11/14/2014 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: They Rock.
    Review:Sam took care of my car and made sure everything got handled. They picked up the car on time and when they said they would. In this day and age, standing behind your word and honoring what you say is just not done, except for SAM. To put the icing on... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:11/14/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great job Number 1!
    Review:This was the first time we have ever had to ship a vehicle and was very worried about the whole process. Max from Number 1 was knowledgeable and understanding of our concerns. He was easy to communicate with and responded quickly to each question we... [ More ]
    Poster:John Kelly
    Date:11/11/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Number 1 Auto Transport
    Review:Mickey with Number 1 Auto Transport has been shipping my jeep wrangler back and forth from my house in South Hampton NY to my house in Raleigh NC for the last few years. His customer service is impeccable and his drivers are amazing. They are always ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Gut
    Date:11/7/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect service
    Review:After receiving a ton of quotes from all sorts of companies, I went to TransportReviews.com to study up on which companies were the best. I went with Number One Auto. Their fee was competitive, their professionalism and knowledge was excellent, and... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim P
    Date:11/4/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:For everyone who is reading this review, take serious consideration of what I have I say. I have a daughter that goes to university in the state of New Mexico and she is Canadian. My neighbour sold me her 2000 Nissan Maxima which was in excellent con... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan D.
    Date:11/4/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellant Service - THANK YOU JOSEPH CARTER
    Review:Everyone at Number 1 Auto Transport were very very good. They did what they promised - picking up our car on time and getting it there on (really before) time. Our salesperson, dispatcher and driver were both very knowledgeable, professional and ef... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Minto
    Date:11/4/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellant Service
    Poster:Robert Minto
    Date:11/4/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: great service and very reliable
    Review:I called around on a Thursday to get the best quote. After calling a few other transport company’s I got the best quote from Mickey at number 1 Auto Transport. The car got picked up on Friday in OH and delivered on Saturday to Atlanta GA. It w... [ More ]
    Poster:Uwe
    Date:11/4/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Only Guys to Use to Ship a Car
    Review:Rob and Joe were awesome! I had a problem because of my misunderstanding and Rob helped devise a solution within a few hours to get me my car on time. I can not say enough good things about Number 1 Auto...they live up to their name! [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn
    Date:11/4/2014 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Extremely Satisfied Customer
    Review:Hello, #1 Auto Transport Company was a pleasure to do business with. Mickey was very helpful and honest. My phone calls were returned promptly and Mickey made sure to put my mind at ease about the entire process. Mickey answered all my questions and... [ More ]
    Poster:JVD
    Date:11/3/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience.
    Review:Excellent Service. Everything was on time as promised. Highly Recommended. I used his service twice to transport my Ford Taurus from NJ to FL, FL to Ca. Car was picked up at my doorstep and handed over at the required destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Sammy
    Date:10/30/2014 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: Number 1 auto- nj to utah.
    Review:Very simple process. Sam answered every question I had and followed up on my ETA requests within an hour everytime. Very smooth and professional would recommend to anyone to ship their car [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:10/29/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: 1942 White WWII half track
    Review:This truck was a very unique and hard vehicle to transport. Sammy's service was great and the price was resonable. I will keep using your service and refering others in the near future. Thanks Bob Michiels [ View ]
    Poster:Bob MichielsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER
    Review:I called #1 Auto Transport to transport our van from Maine to Florida and they delivered ON TIME & for the AMOUNT THEY QUOTED without any problems what so ever!!! I trust Joe Carter and Rob Taylor who both gave me exact information and assurance ... [ More ]
    Poster:Taylor Becker
    Date:10/27/2014 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:At first I was overwhelmed with so many transport companies to choose from. Number 1 auto transport made me feel more at ease with getting my mother's car down to Florida. Pickup and drop off was fine. My mother was very happy with the service. I'm ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angie
    Date:10/27/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Sam at Number 1 was very knowledgeable and helpful. He helped me get my car transferred from Albuquerque to Denver in the right amount of time. My car arrived the next day after pick up and was in the same condition as it was picked up. Great job! [ View ]
    Poster:kpetty999
    Date:10/22/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Auto trasnport
    Review:Was treated well. Any questions I had were answered on the spot. And all promises were kept. Great people to work with. Made it as simple as one phone call. [ View ]
    Poster:jon lucasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellenct Customer Service
    Review:This is our first experience dealing with Number 1 Auto Transport. I worked directly with Mickey and he was very professional and responded very quickly. I will be doing business with him again in the future. I will also recommend him every chance I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn MorrisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping 2012 Lexus ES 330
    Review:I was very pleased with the service level offered by Number 1 Auto Transport. The transport was on time and the price was competitive and fair. This was one of the best auto shipping experience I ever had. Whenever I had a question someone was the... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/20/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and on time delivery.
    Review:I was looking for a reliable auto transport to ship my car from new jersey to Georgia. I came across Number 1 auto transport on yelp and the reviews were excellent. So I called them and talked to Sam. He was feeling sad that he cant give me any lesse... [ More ]
    Poster:Shraddha
    Date:10/17/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Review:Best price, outstanding service, superb customer service. No wonder they call it Number 1 Auto Transport!I did not know how competitive the auto transport market was. I received so many quotes, calls & emails but the reviews had me skeptical. Aft... [ More ]
    Poster:Annamaria
    Date:10/16/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic job!
    Review:I usually do not write reviews but this is my second time shipping with this company. Mickey was great from start to finish, he made sure that i was kept in the loop on both ends. The driver was nice and on time but didn't speak English well. Thank... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:10/16/2014 2:53:00 PM

Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9