View 156,527 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,528th Review now!

View Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
1745 Merrick Avenue
Merrick , NY 11566
Phone Number:855-422-4141
Secondary Phone Number:516-544-4044
Website:http://www.number1autotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 4 Months. Since 9/4/2012

Have your own experience with Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Mickey is great. He kept in contact at all times and walked me through the procedure. He returned one of my calls, in the evening, from his home. Now who else would do that? Vlad the driver, was outstanding. He called when he said he would and delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Valadez
    Date:1/29/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:I would totally recommend this company. Professional from the moment I called for a quote to the time my car was delivered to me. And, the price can't be beat. Excellent customer service! [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:1/29/2015 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service! Satisfied!
    Review:Mickey was great. Felt more like a concierge service than a transport service. Everything was taken care of without any stress. [ View ]
    Poster:Kai Hendricks
    Date:1/23/2015 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:We were very happy with the services we received from this company. We have used them before and just used them again for a few vehicles and they come through. Not only come through, but honest about pick up and delivery times. As we all know, we can... [ More ]
    Poster:Artioli Dodge
    Date:1/22/2015 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery made easy
    Review:After dealing with another company for almost 2 weeks with no progress moving my car, I contacted Sam at Number 1. He committed to pickup within 72 hours and delivery within 2 days of pickup. And that's just how it happened! Within an hour after ... [ More ]
    Poster:LJR
    Date:1/21/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Number 1 Auto Transport
    Review:Using Number 1 Auto transport was a very good decision for me. MAX PARKER and ROBERT TAYLOR were the nicest people to assist me throughout the whole process. They went in extra details to let me know what exactly they were going to do and what I had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Waqas
    Date:1/20/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB JOSH!
    Review:I was looking to have my car shipped out a few days before I leave Florida so that I can have a car when I get back to CT. Josh was very knowledgeable and easy to work with when coordinating this move for me. Thanks again for all your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Ernesto
    Date:1/20/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: reputable and reliable
    Review:I thought I did my due diligence and chose another transport company (Excelsior) After being jerked around for over a week without any follow up, I spoke with Joe Carter at Number 1 Auto transporter. He was very knowledgable and efficient. He s... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Loftin
    Date:1/19/2015 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Sam Green delivered every thing he promised. There were no up front fees! He is friendly ,honest and really cared about me the customer. His type of excellent device is unknown in this industry. I will be using them again when I ship my car back. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan Lyons
    Date:1/16/2015 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:Sam Green at Number I Auto transport was great. After much research and calling I was so disappointed in this industry until I talked to Sam Green. He was friendly, professional, and everything he promised he delivered. He was always available for u... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan Lyons
    Date:1/16/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: No Drama, Professional
    Review:Transaction and delivery was on time, professional, and painless, at a price consistent with the competition. No drama. Would certainly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark G.
    Date:1/16/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: No Drama, Professional
    Poster:Mark G.
    Date:1/16/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and no hassles
    Review:Lauren at number 1 auto transport was very helpful in helping me transport a car from California to Massachusetts. The pickup arrived early and the car was delivered on time with no issues even in the snow. I would recommend number 1 auto to transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:1/16/2015 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service....!!!!!
    Review:I originally contracted with another outfit who I thought was giving me an amazing price but like most things in life it was to good to be true. I than found Number 1 Auto Transports reviews and spoke with a rep named Mickey who took the time to expl... [ More ]
    Poster:Berry Davidson
    Date:1/16/2015 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:I've never shipped a car before, but had heard many discouraging views. My experience with Number 1 was superb in every way. The individuals I spoke with knew what they were talking about, were clear, and totally forthright. They did exactly what t... [ More ]
    Poster:John F
    Date:1/14/2015 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great and honest service!
    Review:Joe was my sales agent and was extremely knowledgeable about the industry. He equipped me with a great deal of information to help me make an informed decision about a carrier. I went with Number 1 because of my interactions with Joe and that he wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:1/12/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to Florida
    Review:I have been in sales for the past 10 years and this was by far the best experience that I have ever had with a transportation company. I had a client come in the dealership late on Tuesday the 16th and he purchased a smart car from me. This was going... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael H
    Date:1/7/2015 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to South Carolina
    Review:I was very impressed with the service and availability to ask questions whenever I needed. They were open and honest about the process and very informative. [ View ]
    Poster:Jessica Stover
    Date:1/7/2015 10:09:00 AM
    Review:Excellent service all around, including the car carrier company. Will definitely use again! Thanks again #1! [ View ]
    Poster:Victor Sastre
    Date:1/6/2015 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding delivery by Number 1 Transport - Mickey Bar
    Review:The service from Number 1 Transport and Mickey Bar was outstanding. Mickey provided me everything I need to have a worry-free transport. He was prompt in his calls and went out of his way to make sure I had the best driver team for my needs and sch... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob R
    Date:1/5/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent! reliable!
    Review:Great company, work was done in prompt manner. Helped me out a lot with a very short deadline. I am grateful for all that they have done for me. Quote was 1025 and was charged exactly the same. Will use again if I need to transport my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Mir Haque
    Date:12/30/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: "Important"
    Review:One word that I would use to describe how my experience would be "important". Importance is what I felt when I dealt with this company. Number 1 Auto Transport has the best customer service I have dealt with. I dealt with Lauren which was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Timothy Kim
    Date:12/30/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Number 1 auto transport is number 1 for good reason. From the moment I spoke with Victor Falci, I never had another worry. The quote to transport my daughters car was spot on with other carriers. It never changed. The pick up was easy and on time. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristine
    Date:12/28/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Boston, MA to Tempe, AZ
    Review:This was an easy first time experience with shipping my car. Max reached out to me and took care of my car quickly. We ran into a problem of my car having a Thule Cargo box on top but he was able to make it work. The car arrived earlier than expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:12/24/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:From day 1 they provided exceptional customer service. I needed to transport my car for relocation for work around the holidays and they more than accommodated my request by picking up on my requested date and delivering by the end of the first week ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:12/24/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: shipping car
    Review:It was a excellent experience. I feel the company went over and above to help me I did not know what I was doing. and they made it a pleasant experience. Mickey acted as a go between for me and the person shipping the car He looked for the lowest s... [ More ]
    Poster:Norita Holmes
    Date:12/23/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time I had used an auto transport company. The staff was entirely professional and transparent throughout the process, explaining in full the procedures, costs, and parameters of the transport. They were always easily available... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl Schoenberger
    Date:12/23/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: San Diego to Mobile Alabama
    Review:I was quite anxious about shipping my daughter's car from California to Alabama. Joe was respectful of my concerns and reassured me that things would run smoothly. I was thrilled that Rick the driver picked up the car early Tuesday and had it deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:DianeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience w #1AutoTransport
    Review:Efficient. Both broker and drivers were easy to work with. Only negative is that I was a little taken aback at the broker's cut of the proceeds - $250 for arranging the transport while the driver only got $700. Overall, a good experience and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:12/22/2014 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: CT to OR
    Review:I became very concerned about how this industry operated after I submitted an online quote with my info and started receiving tons of calls. The service I received was excellent and my car was delivered as is. It was picked up on time and I was kept ... [ More ]
    Poster:Meet Patel
    Date:12/19/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Excellent Service. Very honest. Vehicle was picked up on exact day and time promised. Very friendly customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:A
    Date:12/18/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Feedback
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service that I got from Number One Transport Inc. They are very professional and driver was also very responsible. I have already recommended Number One Transport to some of my friends and I will do so as and when requir... [ More ]
    Poster:Venkata Ruttala
    Date:12/17/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Great Service! Customer service was good and they picked up my car earlier than scheduled. Would definitely use them again for any shipping. Prices were amazing and driver communicated with me throughout the process [ View ]
    Poster:Trajuan Briggs
    Date:12/17/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: GMC Acadia delivery
    Review:Number 1 Auto Transport was the first to respond via telephone to my request for a quote. Except for one, all others responded via email. Max Parker was very pleasant from the first moment and kept me informed throughout the process. The quote was... [ More ]
    Poster:P. Landeck
    Date:12/16/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:I called Sam to get a quote for a customer vehicle to be transported. He gave us a really nice quote and picked the vehicle up within a couple days. From PA the driver arrived in Massachusetts within a day! Really great company to deal with for ou... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:12/15/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Number 1 Auto - outstanding service
    Review:This is an awesome transport company. I have used them multiple times. They are highly service oriented. They do what they say they will do and follow up and have excellent communications. [ View ]
    Poster:Zoltan Papp
    Date:12/12/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: thank you max parker
    Review:great service, would use this company for further transportations... max parker was very helpful!!! truck was picked up on time and delivered early which was a big plus. ... [ More ]
    Poster:eddie
    Date:12/10/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Impressed With Service
    Review:I was skeptical since this was the first time shipping a vehicle outside of the military shipping system. They assured me that it would arrive safely. From the initial contact to setup the contract to the driver showing up for pickup, and then again... [ More ]
    Poster:William Craig
    Date:12/8/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: extremely sstisfied
    Review:1 auto transport was absolutely awesome. They were extremely helpful and delivered my vehicle earlier than expected. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing to transport their vehicle. If i ever need an auto transport again I would call them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sari schwartz
    Date:12/7/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Joseph Carter
    Review:Joseph provided what I consider the perfect service. We were relocating from the Dallas area to the Kansas City area. I needed to drive one car myself while the other car was delivered. The drive is about a day long. I needed drive on Friday. My othe... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce Quinnell
    Date:12/6/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!
    Review:They were a pleasure to work with, we received car early, transport was very quick! Definitely recommend them!! [ View ]
    Poster:Camerin
    Date:12/4/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Review:Number 1 auto transport exceeded my expectations and experience in shipping a vehicle. Joe was up front from the start and was able to get my truck picked up within 2 days of confirming the order. Rob ensured everything was "good to go" and... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:12/3/2014 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Armored Truck
    Review:I bought an Armored Truck and thought it was going to be impossible to get it transported. Company did a good job and was reasonably priced. Don Bradley [ View ]
    Poster:Don Bradley
    Date:12/3/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I was unsure what to expect, but open communication and honesty from Harold Pina made this a pleasurable experience. Harold explained the process, and kept me updated throught the entire ordeal. When the car was picked up, I was also in touch with th... [ More ]
    Poster:Langston
    Date:11/29/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:I recieved several quotes from many companies and felt that Sam was the most reliable, and very easy to work with. He checked in with me twice after the car was picked up to keep me posted on the status of the shipment. My only complaint (which is sm... [ More ]
    Poster:Ali Blumenthal
    Date:11/26/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: PA to Central FL
    Review:They were prompt in response to our inquiry. Max and Mickey were very professional and truthful in explaining the reason for their rate and billing process. Mickey followed up to see if we had questions and ready for the pick up to be made. Once i... [ More ]
    Poster:G Tomasini
    Date:11/25/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: life saver
    Review:thank you max for saving the day! i originally went with another company who for two weeks was giving me excuses as to why they couldnt pick up my vehicle. i then received a call from max who was doing a routine follow up check.he took the time to ex... [ More ]
    Poster:mitch
    Date:11/23/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Review:No problems with this transport. They were on time and the car was fine. I would recommend these guys. [ View ]
    Poster:Thaddeus
    Date:11/22/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Excellent service. Give exact quote with no surprises. The driver took care of my vehicle as if it was his own. Other companies give you false quotes. [ View ]
    Poster:earnest
    Date:11/21/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:Sam was great! Everything he said was spot on! He updated us all along the way!! There was no hidden fees. The price never changed. Our car was delivered in great condition! Sam was honest and reliable and made it stress free! [ View ]
    Poster:Patty Rudee
    Date:11/20/2014 5:20:00 PM

Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9