View 169,138 Reviews on 3,814 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,139th Review now!

View Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
1745 Merrick Avenue
Merrick , NY 11566
Phone Number:855-422-4141
Secondary Phone Number:516-544-4044
Website:http://www.number1autotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/4/2012

Have your own experience with Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:We were very satisfied with the service we received. We had limited time available for convenient pick up and a driver was found to suit us very quickly. The pick up and drop off times were on time and the length of time coming across the country w... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:8/29/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: all great
    Review:this is the first time i use No.1 car transpotation. Since i am an international student, i feel like it is kind of hard to communicate with others sometimes, especially on the phone. But this experience with NO.1 Car Transportation was really good ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yuqi FanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Cobra Transport
    Review:Couldn't have gone any smoother. Job well done. Staff over at number 1 kept me informed and delivered on time. Driver loaded my convirtable mustang on a top spot which i was vey happy about. Would recommend. Thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Frank V.
    Date:8/29/2015 4:47:00 AM
    Subject: Overall great rating!
    Review:Car was picked up at scheduled time and delivered at scheduled time. Driver was great. We lived on a long country lane, at the end. Driver and I arranged to meet at a good location for him and he brought me back home. The driver, Stefan Florea, was p... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike P
    Date:8/28/2015 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great service on time
    Review:Great Job. I hired two others shippers who did not show up to transport as Committed. Finally Nick got it done for me. Driver arrived as stated and was professional. Thanks Again [ View ]
    Poster:Ted Moulding
    Date:8/27/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Number 1 Auto Transport is the best!!!
    Review:I would highly recommend Number 1 Auto Transport to family and friends. They are truly the best. Larry Knobel from number 1 was knowledgeable and professional. He did not try to pressure me with sales tactics, but answered all my questions honestl... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Drummond
    Date:8/27/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks you Robert Taylor
    Review: Wow what a great company. My little sisters car was sitting in Texas after another company dropped the ball. They took my money and never showed up. Thank you number 1 auto transport for helping me out of a bad situation and living up to your na... [ More ]
    Poster:Brien D.
    Date:8/27/2015 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Courteous
    Review:My spouse and I had planned the delivery of our car two month ahead. Number 1 Transports employees were very kind and courteous to our needs. Several companies contacted us after we placed a need for transport, but when they found out how far out th... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia Guyer
    Date:8/26/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Number 1 were honest from beginning to end. Thanks Guys!
    Review:Thank you Nick for taking care of a fellow new Yorker. It’s nice to know there are some people in this industry who do what they say. I was signed up with another transporter who promised me the world and yet I was stuck with my hands in my p... [ More ]
    Poster:Derrick Smith
    Date:8/26/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Sam was great in arranging for a pickup on short notice and got me a great deal! He was always available when I called with questions and patient with last minute changes. Sam was extremely nice and personable as well. The driver (Arthur) was communi... [ More ]
    Poster:Rahma
    Date:8/26/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:I am a new "snow bird” that will be now shipping every 6 months or so. Joe Carter handled my transport needs with great care. I will be telling all my mahjong friends about your services. I will be speaking with you soon to set up transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise
    Date:8/26/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My experience with Number 1 Auto transport was smooth from the first contact with Sammy until the driver dropped off my vehicle (amazingly in only 3 days cross country). Everyone I dealt with was polite and professional, and customer service maintain... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Helwig
    Date:8/25/2015 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Poster:Bill Helwig
    Date:8/25/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: My Shipper for Life...!!!!
    Review:This is the second time I have used Nick Sergio to ship our companies 2013 ford e350 van. The best thing about Nick and his team over at Number 1 Auto Transport is that we needed this van picked up last minute and he was able to find us a reliable ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacob Prince
    Date:8/25/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Camaro from NY to NC
    Review:Based on my reading of the problems encountered by people having their car transported, I was leery of the process and cost. I reviewed a number of Car Transports and liked the reviews for Number 1 auto transport. I contacted Sam Green and definitely... [ More ]
    Poster:Samuel Clerico
    Date:8/25/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transport Ever
    Review:I ship my car to Park City Utah every year. This transport has been the best hands down. Max was so polite and such a pleasure to deal with I will never contact anyone else but him. He picked up on time delivered on time and he sent the most professi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin Miller
    Date:8/25/2015 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: 2 cars
    Review:Hi All - I only have great things to say about this company. Chris Martino and Robert Taylor were the best! They have such good customer service. We ran into a few issues with the loading due to the shipper not being there on time to load. But they ... [ More ]
    Poster:Evelyn
    Date:8/24/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Tesla and Maserati transport from NY to PR
    Review:I had my Maserati transported 2 months ago with this company and they did a outstanding job so I had to have my brand new tesla shipped with them as well. Both times worked out great and seamlessly. Price was fair and they were always there to answer... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Grande
    Date:8/22/2015 5:51:00 AM
    Subject: car transport review
    Review:Mickey was great to work with. Kept in touch and actually got us an enclosed carrier at same price as open carrier. Would highly recommend. Driver was courteous and very helpful showing me the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Michel
    Date:8/21/2015 12:34:00 AM
    Review:The car was picked up a day early, delivered on time. The driver was profession and courteous. I would definitely recommend them to friends and use this company again. They made a worrisome job worriless! I very much appreciate how well this went sin... [ More ]
    Poster:Harriet Selden
    Date:8/19/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Review:Mickey at Number 1 Auto Transport was extremely helpful with our shipment. He was fast, responsive, honest, and knowledgeable. After speaking with representatives at other companies who tried to change the cost, or never returned calls, it was a plea... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:8/18/2015 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Best Company Ever...!!!
    Review:After getting bombarded with multiple calls and emails. I was about to go with a company that emailed me the lowest quote. THANK GOD.... MAX PARKER from Number 1 auto transport called me. He was the only one who took his time to explain to me how thi... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy Morris
    Date:8/16/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: very convenient,
    Review:I had never shipped my car before, but I couldn't make the two day drive to North Carolina from Minnesota. Mickey found me a driver quickly, and Noel was reliable and great. My car was dropped off to a Wal-Mart near my house. [ View ]
    Poster:Anshu G.
    Date:8/13/2015 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:This is the 3rd time I've used this transport company. Sam is the best! He is honest and straightforward and will work around the timeframes you want for pick up and drop off. I highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Adora
    Date:8/13/2015 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: 1932 ford
    Review:Honest / Quick / No damage / great contact / fair ....I was always kept in contact . I plan on using them again. The response was quick.... ******************** [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Palmer
    Date:8/10/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Sam Green was helpful throughout the whole process
    Review:I was very pleased with the help that Sam Green gave me throughout the whole process. He was professional and explained the whole process. I told him that I can only play be credit card and this wasn't a problem. My convertible was transported fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Hope
    Date:8/9/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Number 1 Auto Transport (and Mickey) Rocks!
    Review:I spent some time reading the reviews about a lot of transport companies and it reminded me of the wild west - there seemed to be no company that had consistently high reviews from customers and many of the horror stories were terrifying. I then... [ More ]
    Poster:Don Kent
    Date:8/5/2015 2:54:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Number 1 auto transport for a job well donr
    Review:I am an avid car collector and I have had numerous car shipped from older model Corvettes to late model Ferrari's so when I wanted the Shelby GT500 I just purchased shipped I was contacted by Number 1 Auto Transport and I am so glad they did.This was... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry Wolfsheimer
    Date:8/4/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Excellent company! Delivery was on time and they worked with my tight time schedule. The quote matched the actual price :). Driver was good at communicating and my car arrived without any damage and all my belongings in the trunk were in tact. Ask fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:8/4/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Staff at AutoTransport were as always helpful as ever They get right to the point and get the job done And the price that cannot be beat I always recommend to my friends who are in the business You guys are the best [ View ]
    Poster:Henry Aldebot
    Date:8/4/2015 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: NY to FL auto transport
    Review:For the last few years ive been shipping my car back and forth from NY to FL. Sadly every year has been a nightmare...from stolen deposits...to trucks not showing up...to the point where I was about to purchase and extra car so I wouldn't have to go ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn Blaum
    Date:8/3/2015 2:24:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Trip
    Review:Chris Martino at Number One Auto helped me get my car from Maine to Oregon and walked me through each step. This was after being duped by other unscrupulous brokers. He was straightforward and didn't overpromise anything. He promised he would hold my... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathleen
    Date:8/2/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: My Faith in Humans
    Review:I cannot say enough about this company. I shot a couple of emails to other companies and got blown up with calls/emails and even text messages. I never felt right about any of them. Joe Carter from Number 1 Auto Transport called me about picking u... [ More ]
    Poster:BG^68
    Date:8/1/2015 1:21:00 AM
    Subject: Joe Carter cares!
    Review:Joe Carter was great to work with from the beginning to the end. I felt he cared about my truck. Auto Transport 123 did not work out for me, but luckily they let me out of the contract. I thank them for that much. I did however have great, fast, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:7/31/2015 4:36:00 AM
    Subject: service
    Review:I manage the Subaru dealership in Nashville. I gave Number 1 Trans a try only because I had a recent email message from them and it happened to be handy. Turned out to be a great move. I was hauling 2 cars one way from Florida for two separate custom... [ More ]
    Poster:j c marquardt
    Date:7/30/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Review:From start to finish communication was great. We had a specific pickup time that the driver needed to meet. Was very pleased with Larry and his driver's service. Will use again if services are ever needed. Thank you for all your hard work. Regards... [ More ]
    Poster:Miriam
    Date:7/28/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Larry EXT 202
    Review:A colleague of mine recommended this company. I have never transferred a vehicle before. Larry held my hand throughout the entire processes. Customer service was exceptional. Thank you for your time help and effort for my transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Olivia
    Date:7/28/2015 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication, great price, great service!
    Review:Having used 3 other Auto Transport Companies, we found that Number 1 Auto had the best pricing for a shipment of our company demo van from Des Moines to the Washington DC suburbs. Communication was excellent, Mickey was friendly, helpful, forthright ... [ More ]
    Poster:Talkaphone Co.
    Date:7/28/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication, great price, great service!
    Poster:Talkaphone Co.
    Date:7/28/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Excellent Service- Very easy to work with. I would use again and recommend. Car was picked up on time and delivered timely across the country. I was happy with overall experience and the company was responsive to my needs [ View ]
    Poster:Rich M
    Date:7/24/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Versatility & Speed
    Review:Here at Elder Ford of Tampa we ship vehicles all around the country. This particular shipment was for a 2014 Shelby GT500 in an open trailer for a VERY high priority customer. Luckily, a Sales Director at the store knew of Number 1 Auto Transport and... [ More ]
    Poster:Naz at Elder Ford of Tampa
    Date:7/22/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This is the second time I have shipped a car with Number One auto Transport. Sam Green is a great guy who does exactly what he promises. The drivers were polite and on time. Sam tract my car the whole way and kept me informed of the estimated delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan Lyons
    Date:7/16/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: first rate service
    Review:Initial contact with Larry was extremely positive. Capable, direct and professional with inquiry and my individual needs for transport. entire transaction, pick up and delivery was prompt and done as promised. Great company that fulfills the needs of... [ More ]
    Poster:Aileen
    Date:7/15/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:Great driver! He was on time, informative, and trustworthy. Would definitely recommend! Driver was polite and friendly. I had a great experience with this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Chelsea Simenhoff
    Date:7/15/2015 4:24:00 AM
    Subject: Transport services
    Review:Larry’s team handled the exchange between myself and the buyer of the Porsche perfectly. He even got us a top load so there wouldn’t be any other vehicles on top. Very satisfied. Smooth transaction. When I find my next car you will most c... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:7/14/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:I have never been more pleased and satisfied by the professionalism and caring provided by this transport company. I will highly recommend them to others. As a matter of fact, I have already recommended them to several of my friends. Keep up the good... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie Shetrit
    Date:7/13/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Number 1 Review
    Review:Found a local company to take care of my transportation needs. We met the driver in a parking lot so he can load the mini van. My wife on delivery said driver was able to deliver to the house. Transit time took 11 days. Was happy with service. Hope y... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt S.
    Date:7/13/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:The buyer and I were pleased with the services provided by number 1 auto transport. Driver was courteous and a pleasure to deal with. All around great service from start to finish. Would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Carol Miller This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:We transported our vehicle almost a year ago and everything went well. Communication was exceptional. Every time we had a question they were able to answer. Thank you for taking care of our A6. Would use and recommend to anyone looking to transport.... [ More ]
    Poster:K.M.
    Date:7/11/2015 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Thank you for all of you help as I this was my first time shipping my car. Number one auto transport made this process as seamless as possible. Thank you for all your help. First time shipper, Was an easy process. Only complaints were car arrived ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/9/2015 9:13:00 PM

Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9