Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,728 Reviews on 3,374 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 627 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Location:1745 Merrick Avenue
Merrick , NY 11566
Phone Number:855-422-4141
Secondary Phone Number:516-544-4044
Website:http://www.number1autotransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year(s), 7 Month(s). Since 9/4/2012

Have your own experience with Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Worry Free Shipping
    Review:I just relocated for work and moved down to FL. I wanted to ship my car rather then drive. I was worry about my car getting down in one piece. Number 1 Auto Transport made shipping my car super easy and stress free from start to finish. Driver wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaime K
    Date:4/18/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE 100% RECOMMENDED
    Review:Excellent service, reliable and honest Door-to-door, on-time pickup and delivery i will definelly do business with this company again, dont waste your time trying to find a better price. [ View ]
    Poster:JAIME GUERRAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service provided by Number 1 Auto Transport
    Review:I highly recommend this company and their representative Mickey. Mickey was completely on top of my needs; from finding a good and fair price to following-up promptly with every question I raised. He even called me at every step to make certain tha... [ More ]
    Poster:BobS
    Date:4/9/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: I Highly, Highly Recommend Number 1 Autotransport!!!!
    Review: NUMBER 1 AUTO TRANSPORT IS A GREAT COMPANY, TREATED MY EVERY NEED AND CONCERN! ROB TAYLOR IS GREAT COMPANY REP, AND HIS COMPANY IS GREAT! IF ANY ONE WANTS TO HAVE THEIR VEHICLE(S) TRANSPORTED, FOR A GREAT PRICE! NUMBER 1 AUTO TRANSORT IS THAT CO... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Wahmann
    Date:4/9/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent and friendly sevice.
    Review:After waiting for another company to pickup my car, past the promised time, I contacted number1auto transport. Be very careful to get the spelling correct, as I dialed another company and the person tried to intercept my business. I asked this perso... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Tanis
    Date:4/9/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: First Rodeo
    Review:Mickey was a fantastic facilatator and we would only use him if we were ever to ship another car. Highly recomended [ View ]
    Poster:Todd Schneyer
    Date:4/9/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Classic
    Review:They came through for me,this was better than expected arrived early ,picked up on time,very honest . Excellent experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:4/5/2014 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:Car was collected on time and delivered within 1/2 hour of my arrival at my destination. The company was is contact with me from start to finish. I couldn't have driven this 1300 mile trip with near the convenience. This is my first experience with... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry McGee
    Date:4/1/2014 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing!
    Review:The service was excellent and the vehicle was delivered on time and in great condition. Pricing was great as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Town Audi This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, realistic quote
    Review:This was the first time I have ever bought a vehicle from another state sight unseen. I was very stressed with the possibilities of the whole process going badly. I called another popular vehicle shipping company and was given a quote of $850.00 on a... [ More ]
    Poster:glen olson
    Date:3/31/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with #1
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and it was a very smooth experience. I shipped my Saab 9-3 from New York to San Diego and there was no damage or delay. I needed my car in San Diego very quickly (and on short notice) and #1 was able to deliver o... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:3/28/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Review:I have shipped a few cars across the country over the last couple of years. Both prior experiences were checkered at best. I was absolutely amazed at the level of service from Mickey Bar at Number1 Auto Transport - returned phone calls, follow-up... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Ziedrich
    Date:3/27/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:Communication was the best with this company price was fair everything was done in a timely fashion I would highly recommend doing business with them [ View ]
    Poster:Jolie B.
    Date:3/27/2014 7:52:00 AM
    Subject: Call these guys and save yourself headache
    Review:Second time shipping a purchased vehicle to KY from out-of-state. I went online when my 2011 Silverado was paid for to get some quotes to get it up here from TX… well, my e-mail and phone started going CRAZY!! Literally 15-20 random companies. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom P.
    Date:3/26/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of vehicle
    Review:Great service first time ever transporting a vehicle, I was a little nervous. Everything's was on time I was informed every step of the way. I will use them again when I need to take my vehicle to another state. Thank you for a job well done. [ View ]
    Poster:P. Ray
    Date:3/25/2014 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Best Service
    Review:Rob was the very best!! helped me with my tranport and gave me knowledge of how it works. Hard worker clean work! [ View ]
    Poster:kevin gapol
    Date:3/21/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied Customer!
    Review:I would like to sincerely thank Robert with Number 1 auto transport for helping me get my vehicle shipped. He was upfront and honest with me right from the beginning. Every time I called he was there to answer my questions. I have been scammed in the... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew P.
    Date:3/17/2014 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: F350 Shipping
    Review:Number 1 Auto Transport provided our company with the best price and excellent service. They were the first company to contact me after I submitted an open inquiry, and Mickey personally followed through on his commitment. They will be my first cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:3/13/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Love this company!
    Review:This is the second time I've used #1 Auto Transport and I'm a HUGE fan!! Sammy, my contact person, quoted me at first and lowered the quote twice by the time of delivery. They are reliable, friendly and loyal. I'd use them again for my next relocatio... [ More ]
    Poster:Theresa Vitale
    Date:3/11/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Quick transport
    Review:Robert was very helpful in explaining the process and also sent links to reviews and what to look for in a company. I didn't have a firm date that I needed the car sent to my sister, so I told it could be shipped as soon as the next day and total sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Nonita
    Date:3/7/2014 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country shipment
    Review:Had a very positive experience with number one transport. Had no idea what entailed shipping my car and was flooded with calls and emails after filling out some online forms. Was called by Robert and he gave me a heads up about possible scams out t... [ More ]
    Poster:dan hellierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Pick up and Delivery
    Review:At both the pick up and delivery, the carrier coordinated extremely well with us. At the pickup, there was no room to pickup the car, so they worked well with us to identify other options and both the pickup and delivery process was very smooth. Pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:3/3/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: great/wonderful
    Review:Everything went smooth. Sam was very efficent with updates call backs n service overall was great will use again [ View ]
    Poster:mary wilson
    Date:2/26/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Friendly!!
    Review:I dealt with Mickey during my shipment, and he made the process quick, simple and was straight to the point about everything UP FRONT!! I talked with about 20 other shipping companies before I scheduled with Number 1 auto transport...and almost all o... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:2/17/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Review:Robert was a pleasure to deal with and helped me out tremendously.The price was the most reasonable. Would definitely recommend Number 1 anytime. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Lalley
    Date:2/17/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Top notch
    Review:Had a short notice military move from Washington state to Washington DC contacted some other companies and didn't have a great experience. Talked to Mickey and he had me set up in no time. My car arrived on time which is surprising considering the Ea... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony Augustus
    Date:2/14/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: sam
    Review:Sam was so personable and even contacted me after hours. I've used this transport company twice now. Ive even locked them into my contacts. No lie!!! The first time I was 8.5 months pregnant and he definitely made it easy for me at such a stressful... [ More ]
    Poster:shay
    Date:2/5/2014 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I was treated like a king. He (Robert) was so polite and very helpful and I really do appreciate him. [ View ]
    Poster:Arinze
    Date:2/5/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:We recently started using Number 1 Auto Transport and we couldn't be happier with thier service. Their pricing is also very competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:Lorraine
    Date:2/5/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Porsche
    Review:Bob was very easy to deal with and professional. My Porsche was picked up on the time and date scheduled and delivered safe and sound on the date and time I requested. I would highly recommend them and definitely use them again. Dan Zani [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel zani
    Date:2/5/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:I just have to say thank you for the Number 1 Auto Transport because they solve my problem fast. I can use that company again. Thank you, [ View ]
    Poster:ReinaldoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Move your car with these reliable guys
    Review:I wanted to move my car from Pittsburgh, PA to Morrisville, NC. Cancelled my order first due to changes in my travel plans. However got in touch with Mickey at Number one Transport again. It was a great experience and Mickey was so helpful and eag... [ More ]
    Poster:SK
    Date:2/4/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Looking for amazing service??
    Review:Use #1 auto Transport! We moved 2 vehicles from south Florida to northern Michigan during difficult weather and had amazing service and follow through from Sammy at #1 Auto Transport every step of the way. The service was professional and personal... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:1/23/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent service, on time delivery. The pick up as on time and the delivery was ahead of time. No hassles or damage, the car came intact. Sam green was excellent in following up all along the process. [ View ]
    Poster:yuvaraj
    Date:1/22/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:I was going through numerous companies in order to find the best one. Number1Autotransport gave me the most competitive rate. Most importantly, they were extremely professional, handling the entire process. I would definitely consider working with... [ More ]
    Poster:Max
    Date:1/22/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communication
    Review:All the employs I spoke with were very honest, called me back right away, and got the job done right away. Mickey was delightful to work with! [ View ]
    Poster:Danielle This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2014 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:My car was picked up in NJ on Friday morning and delivered to me in Florida an hour after I arrived on Sunday afternoon. The most efficient service I ever had! Driver was courteous, knowledgeable, car arrived as promised with no damage. I will defi... [ More ]
    Poster:m. wilkie
    Date:1/20/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service excellent, drivers so so
    Review:When picking up my car, driver charged me for stuff in my car, even after I discussed it with the agent Sam Green. When talking to Sam, I explained the additional charge of $75, and Sam was kind enough to refund me the money after the delivery! Sam ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cemae
    Date:1/20/2014 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect Experience!
    Review:Just want to say that everything worked perfectly and there were no hidden costs or any issues what so ever. From my initial contact with Mickey, to his communication with me and the dispatcher and driver through to his follow up with me after the v... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron H
    Date:1/17/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience , USE THIS COMPANY!
    Review:I really lucked out , During my search for a transport company i quickly learned this might be a stressful process, but after speaking with number 1 auto transport Mickey really made this an easy experience. I have never transported a car before mic... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:1/16/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Review:My overall experience #1 Auto Transport was excellent. From the biggining of the process through to follow up after delivery went off without incedent and "Micky" was super cool throughout. Micky was honest and was super persistent in fol... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron H
    Date:1/16/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Review:Number 1 Auto Transport was super easy to use to ship my car. My car was picked up within a few days, got a quick and easy quote, got in contact with the driver and the car was on its way. Mickey was super helpful and easy to talk to. He was able... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:1/16/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: BMW325 transport to FL
    Review:Mickey was quick to call after I posted on the internet. I had investigated the auto transport process 18 months ago and was expecting the barrage of emails and calls, and wide range of estimates. He confirmed my expectations and was up front about w... [ More ]
    Poster:ed994
    Date:1/15/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Triumph Transport
    Review:This company was very professional throughout the entire experience. The were extremely knowledgeable about my vehicle and sensitive to my needs. They communicated professionally and consistently with me through the entire experience. My car arr... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Weber
    Date:1/15/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Last minute car to Florida
    Review:No. 1's Rob made it happen during a very busy time. Dawn and Mike were on the spot, friendly, and they delivered the car in perfect condition. They were recommended to us by friends, and we will recommend them as well. In this industry, it's a ple... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen H
    Date:1/15/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Review:Sam is the man!!!! He made this as easy and convenient as possible. Not the cheapest but definately the best. You get what ya pay for. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris Iskander
    Date:1/13/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Review:To whom it may concern ~ My name is Michelle and I needed my SUV to be transported from Seattle Washington to the other end of the world...Washington DC. I was very concerned that it could be a fiasco as I had read some negative reviews online and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle Trier
    Date:1/13/2014 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent again
    Review:I've gone from never having shipped a vehicle to shipping 2 in 2 months. I was nervous about the first one which came off exactly as planned. This second one was as good as the first. They showed up on time, loaded it quickly and delivered it the ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce D
    Date:1/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Nothing to Fear
    Review:I was extremely nervous about shipping my 2012 Prius across country, but I did my homework, and what I saw about Number 1 Auto Transport convinced me to give them a try. I'm so glad I did. Sam was highly knowledgeable, very helpful, and willing to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:1/10/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional and Reliable Transport Service.
    Review:To begin with I am sure anyone can relate to the presumed anxiety I felt with transporting my Acura MDX from As far west as it gets~ Seattle Washington to the other side of the world~ Washington DC. We were extremely apprehensive about the process. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcie Trier
    Date:1/10/2014 1:40:00 PM

Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.