View 179,180 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,181th Review now!

View Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
1745 Merrick Avenue
Merrick , NY 11566
Phone Number:855-422-4141
Secondary Phone Number:516-544-4044
Website:http://www.number1autotransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/4/2012

Have your own experience with Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Car transport service review
    Review:Good communication between all parties involved. Driver picked up and dropped off car within the window received. Max was my sales rep who I felt with over at number 1. Was pleased and would recommend. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Stacy
    Date:2/10/2016 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great job Chris
    Review:We transported our sons car to Indiana for college and dealt with Chris from number 1 auto trabsport group. Chris was very knowledgable in his field. Everything was smooth from communication with driver and updates from company. Make sure you ask for... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven G.
    Date:2/9/2016 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:Happy I choose this company to transfer my car back up to new york. Price was not the cheapest but they made me feel the most comfortable about the whole shipping process. Great group of people. Job well done take care. -Walt. [ View ]
    Poster:Walter sunn
    Date:2/8/2016 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Ask for Larry
    Review:Thank you larry and the number 1 auto transport team for delivering my new mercedes Benz safely down toFlorida. Overal experience was exceptional. Everyone was very curtious and proffesinal. I would higher this shipping company again if I ever needed... [ More ]
    Poster:Banks
    Date:2/8/2016 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Max
    Review:Max Parker did a great job with handling at my transport needs from the west coast. Price was fair and communication was great. I was happy with the driver calling before pickup and delivery. Would recommend to any first time shippers. Make sure you ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:2/5/2016 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Tom Reddy
    Review:I recently transported my Mazda truck down to Florida. My rep at number 1 auto was Tom Reddy he was very professional over the phone and took the time to explain to me how to look up his company as well as the other companies that might be Contacting... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:2/5/2016 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment from NH to MN
    Review:I shipped my car twice with number one auto transport and everthing was very smooth. Sammy was very helpful and addresses all my concerns. Thumbs up ! [ View ]
    Poster:Rushi
    Date:2/2/2016 2:57:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with everyone who took part in the shipment of my vehicle. Communication was very important. Price was reasonable. Driver kept me informed priori to pickup and delivery. Would recommend to anyone interested in transporting there ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne rose
    Date:1/30/2016 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I hired Ensley & Sons Brokerage to move my vehicle from California to North Carolina. After 5 weeks and lie after lie I found out that the car hauler had been impounded with my vehicle on it in Arizona. Ensley & Sons then decided to cancel my contra... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Carr
    Date:1/19/2016 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Number1 autotransport
    Review:I was in a major bind when Sam happened to call just to introduce himself and his company. It was not only perfect timing but his rates were great and he put everything in motion immediately and I was able to get my customer his vehicle within days. ... [ More ]
    Poster:scott verhagen
    Date:1/13/2016 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable, efficient and trustworthy
    Review:Larry called and made us aware of the workings of the Transport Business. This was our first experience with transporting a car. He explained everything in detail. When we had a question or concern it was addressed immediately. The car was picked up ... [ More ]
    Poster:John and Nellie Sellars
    Date:1/8/2016 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great, turnkey service
    Review:Recently shipped an Audi S8 from Maryland to California and was hoping to have it before the Holidays. The Audi dealership (Silver Springs Audi - superb service) I worked with set me up with Number1AutoTransport whom they have worked with on other sh... [ More ]
    Poster:John Houlemarde
    Date:1/6/2016 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:No additional costs, just as advertised. [ View ]
    Poster:Bentley Hugie
    Date:1/5/2016 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service.
    Review:I told them I did not need the truck delivered for 2 weeks. They were able to drop original quote from $675.00 to $600.00 because I was not in a rush. Truck was picked up in 2 days and delivered the next day. Driver contacted me when in route and tru... [ More ]
    Poster:CLIFFORD MCKENNETT
    Date:1/5/2016 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and efficient, exactly what I was looking for.
    Review:Quick and efficient, exactly what I was looking for. Quick and efficient, exactly what I was looking for. Quick and efficient, exactly what I was looking for. [ View ]
    Poster:Colin James
    Date:1/5/2016 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:This was the second time that I had used Auto 1 Transport. The first time we moved from Florida to Michigan and the first company I called simply just lied and did not have my best interest at all. We called auto 1 transport and I spoke to sam the ... [ More ]
    Poster:carla
    Date:12/29/2015 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Super job!
    Review:Worth paying a little more and having no hassle! Communicative. Courteous. Great service. Would never call anyone else! Thanks guys! [ View ]
    Poster:Tim E
    Date:12/22/2015 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I was extremely satisfied and everything stated/ promised was done. [ View ]
    Poster:Timothy
    Date:12/21/2015
    Subject: Friendly personnel
    Review:Christopher took his time to show me how to look up every company to make sure I knew who I was dealing with. He was not pushy like some of the other companies I spoke too. For Ford Escape was picked up and delivered on time. Car arrived dirty but th... [ More ]
    Poster:Conor C.
    Date:12/14/2015 4:50:00 AM
    Subject: Tactical Logistics
    Review:Number 1 auto transport did a great job coordinating the transport for my new mustang. I couldn't be more happy with the service that was provided to me. Jordan explained the service very well. Sam in dispatch made sure I was kept in the loop with th... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Pony
    Date:12/13/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Ranger Transporty - NC to TN
    Review:Crew that moved my Ford Ranger from NC to TN was outstanding. Very professional and friendly, all aspects of the moved were handled with detail. No complaints, no damage, just a great service on time and what I needed - THANKS. [ View ]
    Poster:C.W Carter
    Date:12/7/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan Xterra delivery
    Review:I was looking to ship a vehicle and received a phone call from Max after I had already committed to another carrier. After our phone conversation, Max sent me an email simply thanking me for answering the call and speaking with him. Max seemed like a... [ More ]
    Poster:Victor Strange
    Date:12/4/2015 4:14:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Max called and offered me his service at first I said should I trust these guys. After talking to him for awhile he reassured me of the company and the service they provide it was true. I would highly recommend this service and the quality they provi... [ More ]
    Poster:Erick Mendoza
    Date:11/22/2015 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICES!!!
    Review:GREAT company!! everything was smooth transition. Other companies quoted unreasonable prices but had no issues with number 1 auto transport. HIGHLY recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Zena
    Date:11/16/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: What a great experience!
    Review:I began my search for an auto transportation company by searching on the internet. It was unbelievably confusing. In the midst of my search, I received a call from Chris Martino at #1 Auto Transport. He made it simple, was completely forthright and v... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna Goldenberg
    Date:11/16/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Unparalleled Customer Service
    Review:Number 1 Auto Transport was amazing to work with from beginning to end. Max was always available to answer any and all (of my many!) questions. They provided a fair quote that was not raised at any point. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Hannah
    Date:11/16/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my 350z
    Review:If this is your first time going through getting a vehicle transport it from another state then you will find out rather quickly it is a very cut throat business. As soon as you get that quote for the first time through any internet website you will ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse Byland
    Date:11/11/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: number 1 transport
    Review:Chris & his team at number 1 transport where amazing they did exactly what they promised with no issues at all even delivery was faster than expected, they did what everybody else promised & couldn't deliver. I have a lot of cars shipped eac... [ More ]
    Poster:matt
    Date:11/5/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased!
    Review:After doing quite a bit of research (and reading some horror stories) , we chose Number 1 Auto Transport to ship our son's jeep to him in New Orleans. We were very happy with the service provided! The driver doing the pick up on our end was on time... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Quick
    Date:11/5/2015 2:51:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer experience
    Review:Shipping your car can be a daunting process. There are many carriers and you will likely receive a fair number of bids. I ended up chosing Number 1 auto transport based on their overwhelming good feedback and I'm very happy I did. In my case it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Travis McPeak
    Date:10/30/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car transport
    Review:I transported a 2007 honda civic from Philadelphia, PA to Northern California. I paid exactly what was quoted. The customer service from start to end was exceptional. I brought my car to the shipping center and dropped it off. I had the option ... [ More ]
    Poster:TD
    Date:10/30/2015 5:40:00 AM
    Subject: No Complaints
    Review:The driver was very easy to contact and accommodating for both pick up and drop off. The car was in perfect condition upon arrival. The price that was advertised is what I wound up paying. Shipping automobiles cross country is somewhat of an obnox... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:10/30/2015 3:12:00 AM
    Subject: .
    Review:Good work throughout the entire process. I would use them again anytime. It was way easier to set up than I expected. Thanks for the help with my military move! [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:10/27/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Coast-to-coast car transport
    Review:Great experience from start to finish. Honest information provided, no surprises. Our car was picked up on time, the deposit was charged AFTER loading the vehicle, as promised, and the car arrived on time. Our vehicle was clean and in perfect cond... [ More ]
    Poster:Jo S.
    Date:10/27/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the Day!!!
    Review:My son is in the military (Navy) and after coming home from a 9.5 month deployment overseas he wanted his car shipped to the base. We went with what we thought was a good company and sadly it wasn't. They said they would not take any money out until ... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:10/16/2015 1:11:00 AM
    Subject: Second Transport Trip the Charm!
    Review:Mickey and his team at Number 1 Auto Transport took care of our transport needs not once, but twice over a 16 month period. Both trips for our Ford Explorer occurred with above average communication and attention to our specific needs. The car was tr... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Pomeroy
    Date:10/15/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Actually, I was very hesitant to use the service, but after talking to Chris and Robert, they gave me the confidence to use this company. I was not disappointed at all. Service was 100 percent true to what they promise. Very nice job done. Right on t... [ More ]
    Poster:Luz Paladines
    Date:10/13/2015 3:54:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, reliable service - EXCELLENT!
    Review:Number 1 Auto Transport completely delivered on their promise to deliver the vehicle ontime. Mickey Bar was great to work with - fast, knowledgable and he followed through on everything he said he would. I could not be happier with the experience I... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Kimminau
    Date:10/9/2015 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect service
    Review:Sam handled my auto shipment as if it was his own vehicle. Vehicle was picked up and deliverd on time. There was no damage or dirt on vehicle when I inspected the car on delivery. They were always there to answer any of my questions during the vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:James vita
    Date:10/7/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:My circumstance is maybe unique in that I had everything planned for transport, but due to a change in plans, had to cancel. My representative, Chris, was outstanding in all facets of communication and planning. He provided a price quote very quick... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim M.
    Date:10/2/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Caring and thoughtful. Good people to deal with. Caring and thoughtful. Good people to deal with. Caring and thoughtful. Good people to deal with. Caring and thoughtful. Good people to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave R
    Date:9/30/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service all around. 2015 Dodge Charger
    Review:I was looking to transport a 2015 Dodge charger ScatPack from Billing, Mt to Laredo, Tx. I had received several offers from countless companys and came across Number1autotransport. Many companies had way lower offers but Number1autotransport seemed t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Hernandez
    Date:9/25/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Review:I was nervous about transporting my brand new car across country. These guys made it so simple and made me feel so at ease. Whenever I had a question I immediately heard back from them. While their price might be a little higher than some transporte... [ More ]
    Poster:Colleen
    Date:9/12/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: MD to CA
    Review:Great communication, easy to work with, reliable! Our daughter is very happy to have her car at school and we are very pleased Number 1 managed the delivery to her so efficiently. [ View ]
    Poster:JaneM
    Date:9/10/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to New York
    Review:Performance, integrity and customer service. These were the attributes that I experienced in my transaction with Number 1 Auto Transport, Inc. I have to say that these attributes were often missing when I had dealt previously with other companies. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob Siegel
    Date:9/10/2015 4:33:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Joe and team
    Review:Awesome service!!!! joe carter was very patient answering all my questions and explained the process to me. Joe went above a beyond to take care of my needs. Thanks Joe can't wait to send my car back up with you. [ View ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:9/9/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to do business with.
    Review:Chris at Number 1 Auto was helpful, not pushy and honest. Everything went just as he said, to the letter. The driver, Juan, was awesome. As he unloaded the truck, he explained everything to my grandkids who watched intensely. He was friendly and ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Harrold Shell
    Date:9/9/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Trailer shipment handled perfectly
    Review:I moved my business from CA to FL Sam and rob both made sure my trailer was transported in an timely manor. They shopped around for the most reasonable price that a trucker would want to ship my trailer across country. I feel this company looks out f... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose Ramirez
    Date:9/6/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Max did a great job transporting my vehicle. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs to transport their car. He made me aware of each step and kept me informed of the entire process. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven Roth
    Date:9/5/2015 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed vette transport
    Review:The driver sent my number 1 transport was very proffesitional and took his job very serious. His equipment he came with was exceptional. Communication with all parties was great. I was very pleased on everyone's behalf who took part in making sure my... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:9/4/2015 4:42:00 PM

Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.