Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,263 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 714 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Nations Auto Transport LLC
Location:10115 E Bell Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phone Number:877-331-3100
Secondary Phone Number:877-331-3100
Website:http://www.nationsautotransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year(s), 11 Month(s). Since 5/22/2012

Auto Car Shipping Transport - Our reviews are from real customers. Nations Auto Transport, LLC is a Scottsdale based transport broker specializing in domestic and international transport of all types of vehicles. Contact us for a FREE QUOTE at 1-877-331-3100
Have your own experience with Nations Auto Transport LLC to share?

Nations Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 66 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.60% of Nations Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.40% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Nations Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Jim Page 816-295-6887
    Review:Nations Auto Transport did a excellent job shipping my car. The paper work for purchasing the car wasn't even finalized the first time Jim Page called me. Though multiple phone calls and e-mails he kept me informed. And answered any questions I had... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:4/16/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: communication
    Review:on time, communication, courteous driver, best carrior I have ever had. From start to finish they were outstanding and I would request them again. [ View ]
    Poster:wayne
    Date:4/12/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Nations Auto Transport
    Review:The absolute worst service i have gotten. Gave 3 months notice for pickup. I ended up getting a couple of hours ahead of thine that carrier was available. Was told if i didn't use that carrier I wouldn't be able to complete the delivery. For deliv... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Jones signed the bill of lading stating that his car was in good condition and paid the driver. He noticed damages the next day. Since the agent he was previously working with was no longer with the company, the VP assisted the customer by providing carrier insurance information so that he could file a claim We also filed a claim, on the customers behalf, with our own insurance company. Our insurance is secondary coverage and will not make a decision until they get a final report from the primary insurance carrier. The agent who originally booked this transport quit the company shortly after the car was picked up so he could not respond to emails because he did not have access to company email any longer. We have done everything we can to assist this customer with his issues. It is very unfortunate that this happened. This is a extremely rare case for our company as you can see from our many positive reviews. Nations carries liability insurance to cover damages if it is determined that we are liable. When the claims are finalized, we will pay if we need to pay. That is the normal procedure with any accident claim. The damages were not the fault of Nations Auto Transport. We did our due diligence to insure that the carrier had a positive history, current insurance and no safety issues with the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Association. There was no reason for us to believe that this carrier would damage the vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Torii Jones
    Date:4/4/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Excellent communication and service, did exactly what was conveyed. Very satisfied, easy to reach by phone, responded to both email and text promptly, and car arrived in as expected condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Green
    Date:4/4/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I couldn't have been more happy with transaction. Broker went out of his way to accomadate my needs. Transport driver was great.. Overall it's the best transport dealings i have had. [ View ]
    Poster:gary stidham
    Date:4/3/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 Chevy C10, excellent service
    Review:Using other shippers before I was quite worried. I had been taken advantage of and my money either taken, no contact and my last vehicle shipped was dropped off at an impound / salvage yard. So with that in mind I bought this awesome truck and the... [ More ]
    Response:James - I appreciate that you took the time to give us positive feedback on the process...I am sorry to hear of your past bad experiences...I am glad this worked out to your satisfaction...Thanks again and feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:3/26/2014 8:12:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:streetside classics sugested nations. I checked out others and went with nations. glad i did. never used a transport service before. now i would highly recommend them now. they let you know when picked up and when the car will be at your place. Thank... [ More ]
    Response:Randy - Thanks for posting your kind words...I do appreciate that you took the time to give us some feedback on the process...The fact that you were patient and flexible on your timing needs made it so I was able to locate the right carrier for that 1967 Mercury Cougar...I hope you are able to get her out on the roads soon and enjoy the new toy...Thanks again and feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Randy Randall
    Date:3/24/2014 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Go with this company
    Review:Haven't even had the car picked up yet but after a nightmare FAIL experience with Trans Auto Transport, which is effectively a sham company, that has about a %50 pick up ratio this year, based on reviews, I switched to Nations Auto. From start to fi... [ More ]
    Poster:Burl
    Date:3/19/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:This was an experience that could easily go wrong. Nations was prompt, answered questions, spent the time to make things clear and followed up reliably and consistently. The truck and driver they used were both excellent. I have shipped two cars befo... [ More ]
    Response:So glad you were very satisfied with how we handled this for you. It is always great to hear from happy customers! Thanks again for your business and referrals! Both are very much appreciated. Mike Koberstein 503-718-7838 mkoberstein@shipnat.com [ view ]
    Poster:Philip Cooper
    Date:3/19/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Jim Page @ 816-295-6887
    Review:All contact was prompt, friendly and responsive. We were provided easy methods of down payment and final payment, were kept informed of when pickup was scheduled, when pickup occurred, a mid-point progress update and an expected delivery window. We h... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Petty
    Date:3/17/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Page @ 816-295-6887
    Review:Jim Page is a great guy, easy to deal with, very reasonable. Jim was great from start to finish and made sure that everything was taken care of. [ View ]
    Response:Christine - Thanks for taking the time to post this review for me...I am glad that the transport process worked out well for you on this...I hope your voice has come back as well...If I can ever help you again please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com [ view ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:3/14/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Jim was a true Rockstar! This was my second time working with him and this time I had a very time sensative, complicated pick up on a classic Austin Healey and he delivered in spades. I can highly recommend Jim Page as a true professional that unders... [ More ]
    Response:Jonathan - Thanks for taking the time to post this review...You were great to work with and I look forward to working with you again in the future...If I can ever help you again please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:3/10/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: transportation of vehicle
    Review:every thing they said they would do they did. keeping informed about the process was very important to me. i would recomend them to my friends. [ View ]
    Response:Steve - Thanks for taking the time to post this review...You were great to work with and I hope you enjoy your new car...If I can ever help you again please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com [ view ]
    Poster:steve green
    Date:3/10/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: 1930 Model A
    Review:Our salesman, Bill Soltis, of Classic Cars, in Ft. Myers, FL made the arrangements with Nations Auto Transport, LLC. He has used their service before and highly recommended that we use them. We are very impressed with the promptness of the pickup... [ More ]
    Response:Fred & Shirley - Thanks for taking the time to post this review...You were a joy to work with and I hope you enjoy your Model A...Bill Soltis is great to work with as well and I am glad all worked out well for you...If I can ever help you again please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com [ view ]
    Poster:Fred Baker
    Date:3/7/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Review:I was in constant contact and knew where the vehicle was on a day to day basis. The communication and shipping were great, thank you! [ View ]
    Response:Dave - Thanks for choosing to work with me on your 1979 Toyota FJ40 Transport...I appreciate your patience and flexibility...If I can ever help you or yours again please check with me at ANYTIME !!! Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com.... [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:2/20/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country vehicle transport
    Review:This was the first time I have purchased a classic vehicle over the internet and had the truck shipped. Jim Page was recommended by the dealer and made the process easy. The final price was less than the price quoted. His communication was prompt a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:2/7/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Care
    Review:I am a Move Manager with a major van lines and I started to use NAT as a carrier last year. I have had a great experience with Mike Koberstein at NAT. He makes sure I am kept abreast of all the information pertaining to my clients. He steps up to cla... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy Rushing
    Date:2/4/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Rebecca at Nations
    Review:I call Rebecca on almost a daily basis for shipping quotes for big trucks around the country. I never wait more than 5 minutes for a quote and the shippers are always on time and friendly. I recommend this company, Rebecca especially, to anyone... [ More ]
    Poster:AJ
    Date:2/4/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Winter Delivery
    Review:Ours was a long transport - Massachusetts to Idaho - And the winter weather was bad. But Jim kept in close contact with us and the driver until our vehicle was safely delivered to us. Overall, a very good experience. [ View ]
    Response:John and Mary - Thanks for taking the time to post this review...You were great to work with and I appreciate not only your patience but the trust you put in me to handle the process for you...If I can ever help you again please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com [ view ]
    Poster:John Mason
    Date:2/1/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the transportation of my classic '67 Firebird from NC to Florida. Jim was arranging the transportation for the vehicle before the money wire for the car purchase was cleared, and had the car on the road the next day in a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Nutter
    Date:1/23/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:This was a worry free transportation of two heavy duty trucks. They were picked up on time. Honest and reliable information was provided during the order. I was provided with notice prior to trucks arrival and was able to speak to the driver. Hassle ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Michrina
    Date:1/21/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:I highly recommend Nations Auto Transport and Jim Page as a contact. Jim has shipped several cars for me and I am very satisfied. He is very professional and will not promise you the sky just to get a deposit. [ View ]
    Response:Ron...Thanks for taking the time to post your review...It has been a pleasure to work with you and your clients for the last 3 years...I appreciate all of the referrals and your flexibility in meeting the needs of the carriers for picking up...Looking forward to a great year in 2014...Thanks again - Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or email to jpage@shipnat.com... [ view ]
    Poster:Dream Cars USA....Ron Watson
    Date:1/20/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: 1934 Ford Street Rod
    Review:Working with Jim Page was a real pleasure. The 34 Ford was deliver on time and I was kept informed of it's status from Georgia to California. This was quality service at a reasonable price. [ View ]
    Response:Bruce...Thanks again for taking the time to fill out this review...It was great working with you and if I can ever help you again please feel free to check with me at anytime...I hope you are enjoying your new vehicle out there in sunny California...Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce W
    Date:1/18/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: 1973 Mercedes SL
    Review:Comunications was excellent both through Nations and the carrier. Emails and phone calls kept me upto date on the cars progress. Nations did what they said they would do and then some. Price was great. The carrier got caught in one of our New Englan... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Jones
    Date:1/17/2014 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: 1973 Mercedes SL
    Poster:Robert Jones
    Date:1/17/2014 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: 1948 Chevrolet FleetMaster Classic Car
    Review:It was over the Christmas Holidays so the days of pick up was delayed .I didn't want to ruin anyone's Holiday so the time was not in question .After Christmas the car was on the road.I was keep in contact with the driver that gave me updates on his w... [ More ]
    Response:Clifford...Thanks again for taking the time to post this review for us...I do appreciate it and you made it very easy to work with you...I appreciate your patience and understanding on how the holidays can impact the transport process...If I can ever help you again please feel free to check with me at anytime 24/7 !!! - Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com... [ view ]
    Poster:Clifford WeimerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: 1948 Chevrolet FleetMaster Classic Car
    Date:1/17/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Rebecca Ruppel @ 503-446-9864
    Review:Could not be more happy about the whole process. Rebecca Ruppel contacted me super fast after my e-mail. She explained the process and put me in the system. Within a couple days she had a truck ready to pick up my cars. Clark the driver was very fr... [ More ]
    Poster:W. Benway
    Date:12/24/2013 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Rebecca was excellent in helping me get this done
    Review:The only trivial complaint I have is that the driver failed to contact the recipient with an hour's warning or so upon delivery. Otherwise the dispatcher (Rebecca) did a phenomenal job of coordinating everything. Thank you again. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Polizzi
    Date:12/12/2013 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 Chevelle
    Review:Very impressed with the Customer Service Mr. Jim Paige provided and his staff next time I buy out of state I will use there service kept me in the loop of the transport at all time thanks again. [ View ]
    Response:Ms. Jaramillo...Thanks for taking the time to post your review...I am glad you were satisified with our communciations and the complete process...If I can ever help you again please feel free to contact me at 816-295-6887 or 816-863-4299 or email me at jpage@shipnat.com....Thanks again - Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport www.nationsautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Juan M. Jaramillo
    Date:12/9/2013 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Nations Auto Transport
    Review:Driver Camillo took care to ship unusual vehicles (Cushman Scooter and Whizzer Bike) with no damage. Pickup included special loading procedures and delivery was on-time. Recommend shipper. George [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much George, it was our pleasure to serve you. Nations Auto Transport**877-331-3100**** 5 Star rated by customers**100% Carrier Satisfaction Rating. www.nationsautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:George Larson
    Date:12/9/2013 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Rebecca has done a great job in helping me move multiple vehicles. I look forward to move moves in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Bryan, Thank you for taking the time to give this review. I appreciate the faith you put in me to handle your 3 Transports ..I hope we can continue to work together for years to come. rruppel@shipnat.com/503-446-9864 www.nationsautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:11/27/2013 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: careless - damaged my antique car
    Review:My antique low mileage 1970 T-Bird was damaged while being transported. I am very disappointed and upset as the value of my car has gone down. this car only had 8,700 original miles on it and now the back drivers side quarter panel has been damaged. ... [ More ]
    Response:We have made contact with this customer to get more information about this review. We were not informed of any damages and we received a bill of lading signed by Mr. Leslie saying the assessment of the vehicles condition was satisfactory. Customers are encouraged to walk around the vehicle and examine completely before signing off on the condition. UPDATE: 11/25/2013 1:11PM CST - still have not received call back from customer to discuss the rating he gave us. [ view ]
    Poster:Victor Leslie
    Date:11/20/2013 7:02:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with Nations Auto Transport. My contact person was Jim Page. He communicated every step of the way. I never worried, because he maintained contact throughout the process. My vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. I even... [ More ]
    Response:Ms. Maldonado...Thanks for taking the time to post your review...I appreciate the faith you put in me to handle your the transport...Thanks again !!! If I can ever help you again please feel free to contact me at 816-295-6887 or 816-863-4299 or email me at jpage@shipnat.com....Thanks again - Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport www.nationsautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Raquel M.
    Date:11/20/2013 11:09:00 AM
    Review:Everything went well.Jim Page and the driver Eric stayed with me through the whole experience.The car arrived on time and in good condition.I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Mr. Morgan...Thanks for taking the time to post your review...I appreciate the faith you put in me to handle your the transport on your 33 Coupe from Kentucky...I appreciate your patience and it was a pleasure to work with you...Thanks again !!! If I can ever help you again please feel free to contact me at 816-295-6887 or 816-863-4299 or email me at jpage@shipnat.com....Thanks again - Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Carl Morgan
    Date:11/10/2013 8:43:00 AM
    Subject: 1931 model A
    Review:I have used Jim Page several times and has always done a great job. when he tell you that he will get it done he does and he doesn't try and tell you a super low price that cant be done just to get the job thanks Kevin [ View ]
    Response:Kevin...Thanks for taking the time to post this review and thanks so much for working with me recently...I hope we can continue to work together for years to come...I appreciate the incoming vehicles we have done and the outgoing referrals as well...Thanks again !!! If I can ever help you again please feel free to contact me at 816-295-6887 or 816-863-4299 or email me at jpage@shipnat.com....Thanks again - Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Brown
    Date:11/5/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Review:Jim was upfront and honest with me and worked very closely with the dealership making arrangements of transport for me. I am very pleased with the condition of the vehicle upon arrival. Any issues I may have with the vehicle are certainly not a res... [ More ]
    Response:Jim...Thanks for taking the time to post this review...I appreciate the faith you put in me to handle your Auto Transport on this vehicle...I hope we can continue to work together for years to come...I understand when a client has a vehicle in play it is the center of their world so I try my best to make it mine as well...Thanks again !!! If I can ever help you again please feel free to contact me at 816-295-6887 or 816-863-4299 or email me at jpage@shipnat.com....Thanks again - Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:9/19/2013 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: Hassle
    Review:Car arrived safely but it was a hassle. Maybe it's not the company but car shipping in general? But overall it was constant phone calls trying to figure out the truck drivers schedule so I could work around him. I either had to delay my move or hurry... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the 3 star review. We would have much preferred 5, but it looked like you had some problems. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I want you to know we are going to review this carrier in the future before allowing them to take any more of our loads. Nations Auto Transport**877-331-3100**www.nationsautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:S TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 9:08:00 AM
    Subject: automobile
    Review:Joe kept in good contact with me all the way through the process, would definately use again and plan to in the near future..Thanks Joe! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much Jim, it was our pleasure to serve you. Joe Tutera jtutera@shipnat.com**Nations Auto Transport**877-331-3100**** 5 Star rated by customers**100% Carrier Satisfaction Rating. www.nationsautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jim ElliottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2013 8:26:00 PM
    Review:Joe was very communicative during the process of obtaining a driver. Once a driver was located, the vehicle was picked up and delivered the same day. The driver, Jeff Grant, was very pleasant. The cost for their service was less than I would have spe... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the reviews * 5 Star Rating * 1-877-331-3100 * www.nationsautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:MarcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2013 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: undelivered at this point
    Review:Vehicle has not delivered yet as just loaded on the 27th in MI -James has handled a couple of other vehicles for us this summer, and the result of those are why I asked him to quote on the above shipment, as well as why he is taking care of it f... [ More ]
    Response:Looks like it all worked out. Thank you so much for the review * 5 Star Rating * 1-877-331-3100 * www.nationsautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeane
    Date:8/29/2013 1:13:00 PM
    Review:Great service. I’m not at the U.S.A and everything was easy, fast, and safe. Elaine Mohr takes care of my problems like no one else. She made all the arrangements in a very professional manner. Definitely Nations is the best option [ View ]
    Response:Elaine Mohr ~ 1-877-331-3100 ~ emohr@shipnat.com Thank you for the great review Bernal. We were happy to be able to provide your auto transport services. You were not compensated for the review, however, you are entered in to the drawing for an Amazon gift card. Good luck! Elaine [ view ]
    Poster:Bernal CuberoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2013 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Page
    Review:Jim Page with Nations Auto is always awesome for my company when we do transport moves. Will continue to use him as long as we are in business! [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan SimsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: 1941 Willys
    Review:This was the first time I bought a car of this type that would have to be delivered to me. To say I was nervous was an under statement. I was contacted about the pickup of the car and what would happen after that. The car was picked up on time and de... [ More ]
    Response:Jim Page ~ (877)331-3100 ~ jpage@shipnat.com. Thank you for great review. It was a pleasure to provide your transport service and hope you will give me a call if you, your friends or family need transport services. Enjoy! Jim [ view ]
    Poster:John Hall
    Date:8/21/2013 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Car from Utah to PA
    Review:The whole transport process was smooth, quick, and reliable. The guys were able to pick up my car in 1-2 days of order. They even had a flat tire on their way to delivery but still made the pickup late at night. The transport process itself was uneve... [ More ]
    Response:Joe Tutera ~ (877)331-3100 ~ jtutera@shipnat.com. Thank you, Akhil. We appreciate your business and are glad everything went well. Please call us again if we can be of assistance. Thanks.JoJo [ view ]
    Poster:Akhil
    Date:8/20/2013 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Nations Auto Transport is very professional
    Review:I was moving from Washington to Vermont and needed to transport my car with very short notice. After surfing the web I read a few good reviews for Nations Auto Transport. I called and received a solid quote from Elaine Mohr at Nations Auto, she was a... [ More ]
    Response:Elaine Mohr ~ 877-331-3100 ~ emohr@shipnat.com ~ Dave, thank you so much for the kind words. I work hard to provide the best service possible. Thank you for your business and I hope you will refer me to anyone needing transport. Elaine [ view ]
    Poster:Dave Davis
    Date:8/20/2013 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of car from Florida
    Review:I bought a new Mustang GT from Auto Nation in Del Rey Fl. Auto Nation arranged for the transport and told me to contact Nations Auto Transport. The car arrived when they said it would. The driver called me to arrange delivery to my home. I was extrem... [ More ]
    Response:James Shook ~ (877)331-3100 ~ jshook@shipnat.com. Hope you are enjoying the new Mustang. Thank you for the positive review. Call me any time you, your friends or family need a transport. James Clients are not compensated for their reviews, however, we do encourage them to post a review and enter them in a drawing for an Amazon Gift card. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael LeventoffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2013 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: freight transfer
    Review:Good Job, on time and painless! Good Job, on time and painless! Good Job, on time and painless! Good Job, on time and painless! [ View ]
    Response:Julie Sharpe ~ 877-331-3100 ~ admin@shipnat.com THANK YOU!! Clients are not compensated for their reviews, however, we do encourage them to post a review and enter them in a drawing for an Amazon Gift card. [ view ]
    Poster:mikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good Rating
    Review:Nations Auto Transport has been great with pickup and delivery on time and the rates are fair. Mike is a wonderful guy to work with. We have used many carriers in the past and these are the best so far. AAAA ++++ [ View ]
    Response:Mike Koberstein ~ (877)331-3100 ~ mkoberstein@shipnat.com. Thank you for the positive review Ted. As always, we appreciate your business and hope that we can help you out again in the future. Mike. [ view ]
    Poster:ted davis
    Date:8/20/2013 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle shipment west-east
    Review:Was very pleased with the contact person, Stephen King. After my initial email to him he called within minutes and was very forthcoming with information. We were able to set the date for pick up, type of carrier as well as cost during first contac... [ More ]
    Response:Steve King ~ (877)331-3100 ~ sking@shipnat.com. Thank you, Anne. We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you again. Best Regards, Steve [ view ]
    Poster:Anne M Ayoub
    Date:8/8/2013 4:25:00 PM

Next Reviews on Nations Auto Transport LLC

Nations Auto Transport LLC Home | 2

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.