View 165,365 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,366th Review now!

View Nations Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Nations Auto Transport LLC
3509 S Kings Hwy
Independence, MO 64055
Phone Number:877-331-3100 No Upfront Costs
Secondary Phone Number:877-331-3100
Website:http://www.nationsautotransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 2 Months. Since 5/22/2012

Auto Shipping Car Transport - Our reviews are from real customers. Nations Auto Transport, LLC is a Kansas City based transport broker specializing in domestic and international transport of all types of vehicles. Contact us for a FREE QUOTE at 1-877-331-3100
Have your own experience with Nations Auto Transport LLC to share?

Nations Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 73 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.30% of Nations Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.70% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Nations Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Sue Wright @ 954-905-7916
    Review:My son was gifted a car by my mother in February. Figuring it would be costly to move it in the winter, I waited until spring to start the process. I collected a few names off the Transport Review site, and contacted several about transporting my car... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle B
    Date:6/9/2015 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Escalade Shipment
    Review:Jose (Driver) was ontime and attentive to my special instructions at pickup. He was a true gentleman and I felt like my prize possion was well taken care of. He did drop the car ontime and ahead of schedule. Thanks Jose for a job well done. Andy [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew Elliott
    Date:5/27/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Sprinter 170WB Dually Transport
    Review:Quick schedulling, good price and on time delivery. I couldn't ask for a better transport experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Sprinter Nick
    Date:5/26/2015 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Let's Go Places
    Review:I recently sold a vehicle to a friend of a customer here in AZ. She was here visiting on vacation from New York. While here my customer came in for service and introduced me to (we will call her Friendly from New York or FNY.... While we visited she ... [ More ]
    Poster:AZ Dealer
    Date:5/14/2015 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Everything great
    Review:This was a very pleasant experience and I would use them again! They did what they said they would do! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Thomas for allowing us to serve you! I appreciate the feedback and I look forward to working with you again. Mike Koberstein 503 718 7838 [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas Davidson
    Date:5/4/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:We dealt directly with Joe Tutera to arrange the pick-up, delivery and price of the transport. He was a total professional, a friendly and accomodating person. We would deal with them again. The pick-up person (russian descent) was polite and effi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:5/4/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Page @ 816-295-6887
    Review:Jim Page has come through for us in another pinch. Always reliable and on budget, Jim gets cars moved that no one else can. I received quotes from numerous other companies that were 2x the cost and 3x the wait. When Jim says he can get it done... HE ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian Smoak
    Date:5/4/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: awesome
    Review:Joe and the team were awesome........great price, great service. the experience was great...i had zero issues in working with Joe..This was the second time that I used this service and it was flawless..................................................... [ More ]
    Poster:bob
    Date:5/4/2015 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: From Cali to Florida
    Review:My car was brought from California to Florida in a remarkable 2 days. I feel that is Excellent considering the fact that the car was an immaculate antique before and after the time it was picked up and delivered. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Bryan for the excellent feedback. I am glad we were able to exceed our estimate for delivery and you received your car in pristine condition. Please keep me in mind in the future! Mike Koberstein 503 718 7838 [ view ]
    Poster:bryan
    Date:5/4/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Tranport Service
    Review:They transported my new $300,000 2015 McLaren 650S Spider from Virginia to Texas. They were timely and professional. My car arrived without a scratch or incident. [ View ]
    Poster:j Wester
    Date:5/4/2015 4:10:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:driver was professional and super nice cant remember his name but would ask for him again he called and keep me informed of his deliver time and was here when he stated. my ford arrived in great shape with no dents. really a pleasant experience and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again Neil for the great feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and I am glad you enjoyed the overall experience. Thanks for keeping me in mind for future transport. Mike Koberstein 503 718 7838 [ view ]
    Poster:neil
    Date:5/4/2015 2:34:00 AM
    Review:From Brooklyn to Atlanta, 2 suv's and the price and handling of our vehicles were professional. I thank Sue Wright for keeping us up to date on time wise, cost and delivery. I thank our transporter Dwayne for delivering our vehicles in a timely manne... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:4/26/2015 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: 1969 Camaro delivery
    Review:My overall experience was " EXCELLENT " thanks to Magic Mike Koberstein on delivery of my classic restored 69 camaro. This was my first time on transporting a vechicle. However, Mike made it happen and was very informative and pleasant to ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Johnny for the Excellent review. It was pleasure to work with you and I appreciated you entrusting my company to transport your classic car. ~ Mike Koberstein 503-718-7838 mkoberstein@shipnat.com [ view ]
    Poster:Johnny GarciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2015 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of my 1965 GTO
    Review:Nations was the only vendor who was in touch with me from the beginning when I submitted my inquiry. The price was the lowest of any of the quotes I received from all of the vendors I asked for quotes. Sue kept me informed on what was happeni... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Taylor
    Date:4/22/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Nations Auto Transport & Grace Transport and Towing
    Review:Sue Wright was pleasant and expedient in finding a transporter for our F150 from Brooklyn, NY to FL., and their brokers fee is reasonable. However, the transporter that was contracted for us, Grace Transport and Towing, was not good at all. Grace Tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Grant
    Date:4/22/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 Ford Fairlane
    Review:An excellent experience with Chris and his company, if I need another transport I will contact you. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Floyd Azure
    Date:4/8/2015 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Great customer service, communication and quick perfect delivery.. Enough said. I'm suppose to write more here, but there isn't anything else I need to add when the job was done exactly how a business should. Great communication, great price, early ... [ More ]
    Response:I appreciate that you chose us to handle your transport...I know there are many choices out there in the marketplace and wanted to let you know we appreciate your business ..Thanks again !!! / Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Jorge C
    Date:4/4/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Chris Hellums 816-294-6964
    Review:Delivery was flawless. Chris outlined the procedures and the timeframe. Chris answered all questions and was prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. Thanks Chris! I would use them again and again! [ View ]
    Poster:J. Rush
    Date:3/17/2015 5:31:00 PM
    Review:We came to use Nations Auto Transport by recommendation from the dealer where we purchased the car in Great Neck, NY The service beginning with Mike Koberstein @ Nations Auto through to the deliver Driver was polite, professional and fast! We highl... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Raymond for the excellent review of our services. We definitely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again! Mike Koberstein 503 718 7838 [ view ]
    Poster:Raymond Lecuyer
    Date:3/15/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great prompt honest
    Review:I can always count on nations transport to answer and deliver on time every time I've called this company they answer promptly or call you back immediately to handle my transport need gives you exact dates and meets those dates given for pick up and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Vandell for the great feedback! Your business is always appreciated and I look forward to working with you again. Mike Koberstein 503 718 7838 [ view ]
    Poster:Vandell king
    Date:3/14/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 Chevrolet K10
    Review:Nations Auto Transport is AWESOME! I have used these guys twice now and if I ever need to move another vehicle, I will definitely use them again. The first time I used them was back in 2013 when they shipped my truck from Colorado to West Virginia ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt - I know there are many choices out there in the marketplace and wanted to let you know we appreciate your business..I am sorry you had to go through the frustration with the other service and appreciate you coming back to us...Thanks again !!! / Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:MATT LUMM
    Date:3/8/2015 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Jeep scrambler
    Review:I called Jim page at nationwide transport to deliver my jeep scramble I bought online from N.C. I had it delivered to michigan. He originally told me it would take about 2 weeks to pick it up because he was really busy and I wanted an enclosed traile... [ More ]
    Response:Ken - I an glad that you chose myself and Nations Auto Transport to handle your vehicle transport...I know there are many choices out there in the marketplace and wanted to let you know we appreciate your business ..Thanks again and I am glad all things went well for you !!! / Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Ken acker
    Date:3/6/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Volvo 2000 XC70
    Review:Ely was very helpful in the delivery. He was able to come earlier than scheduled. He was also able to deliver to an empty parking lot than my driveway per my request. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you George for the opportunity serve you and the positive feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Mike Koberstein 503 718 7838 [ view ]
    Poster:George Raulerson
    Date:3/5/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Jim was extremely courteous and professional . The vehicle was picked up when promised and although it took a day longer due to the snow I was always kept well informed . I even referred some of my friends to him after my job was done . Overall hassl... [ More ]
    Poster:Molly
    Date:2/25/2015 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: No Issues Shipping and Delivering
    Review:First time internet purchaser - where I never saw the vehicle until it was delivered. Mike really made me feel comfortable with getting this vehicle transported from Dallas, TX to Macon, GA. He even worked out a special deal for me since I travel f... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Kerry for the positive feedback on your vehicle transport. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to being of service again in the future! ~ Mike - mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503-718-7838 [ view ]
    Poster:Kerry
    Date:2/24/2015 1:26:00 AM
    Subject: Mark Levin @ 214-694-4233
    Review:I manage a Nissan dealership and when it comes to moving a car accross the state or states I have called Mark Levin for a few years now. when it comes to getting the job done he is your man. He is easy to get in touch with and does not hide from the ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for your great review. Your continued business is much appreciated. [ view ]
    Poster:Marc
    Date:2/20/2015 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: James Shook @ 816-295-6884
    Review:Textbook pickup, delivery and communication. 5 stars. Dealt with a lot of shipping companies over the years as a used vehicle dealer and this company is by far the most professional I have ever worked with. I will use them again as they take the worr... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review and your continued business. ~James [ view ]
    Poster:John Michrina
    Date:2/19/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Mike Koberstein @ 503-718-7838
    Review:All promises were kept, pick-up date and delivery date. Cost was competitive. Prompt response and good follow-up by Mike. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Jerry for working with me and providing the positive feedback! Please let me know if we can assist in the future. ~ Mike Koberstein 503 718 7838 [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:2/5/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transporter
    Review:I've been using this company for a few years and never had any problems with them. They are reliable and fast. I'm shipping 3-4 cers per week with them and the service is always excellent. Special thanks to Mike who is very nice, friendly and profess... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Andre and Christina for entrusting the care of your customers to our company. It is always a pleasure to work with you. Thanks again! Mike Koberstein 503 718 7838 [ view ]
    Poster:Hot Ride Motors
    Date:2/5/2015 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Jim Page @ 816-295-6887
    Review:Jim Paige is very good to deal with. He found me the best trucker I could ever expect. Communications were good with Jim as well as with the transporter. I had several quotes. This one was at the higher end but I believe was the most realistic and... [ More ]
    Response:Jim - I appreciate that you chose us to handle your transport...I know there are many choices out there in the marketplace and wanted to let you know we appreciate your business ..Thanks again !!! / Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Jim G
    Date:2/3/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Barry Palmer @ 816-721-3929
    Review:I am an Australian customer so all my contact was by email, I found Nations Auto Transport to be very helpful with co-ordinating the pick up of the vehicle between me and the seller. The car was picked up on time and the seller reported back to me t... [ More ]
    Poster:William Robinson
    Date:2/2/2015 3:21:00 AM
    Subject: Always Great Service
    Review:I am a Mercedes Benz dealer in Houston and have been using Jim Page with Nation's Auto Transport for over three years and have had a great time working with him. Great customer service!!!! [ View ]
    Response:Gordon - I appreciate that you chose myself and Nations Auto Transport to handle your transports three years ago ...I know there are many choices out there in the marketplace and wanted to let you know we appreciate your business over the years and look forward to many more years as well...Thanks again !!! / Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Gordon
    Date:1/30/2015 6:18:00 PM
    Review:After another company failed to follow through on a contact, Joe Tutera with Nations Auto Transport got right on our need to transport our vehicle from Olathe, Kansas to Palm Springs, California. We were leaving by air in just a few days after contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Wimmer
    Date:1/30/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: The Best in the Business. Hands down!
    Review:I've been using transport companies for years and was hesitant at first to try Nations Auto Transport, since there wasn't anything broken. But after using Nations Auto, I won't use anyone else, period! I have my guys cell and email, and all I have ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review and your continued business. ~Barry [ view ]
    Poster:David Lee
    Date:1/30/2015 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: First time having a car shipped.
    Review:Very happy with the whole service and was a lot less than one would think. Communication with them was excellent kept me up to date on what was going on. [ View ]
    Poster:Phi Wilson
    Date:1/29/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Fabulous service!!
    Review:I have shipped five cars across America: expensive Jaguars. Without a doubt this company was the very best. Very prompt and exceptionally professional. Highly regarded. [ View ]
    Poster:alan
    Date:1/29/2015 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting
    Review:I have used Nations Auto Transport several times now, and transporting cars does not get better than Nation!! My contact is Mike Koberstein ,he is knowledgeable, Friendly, Fast, and priced fairly !!!!I personally plan to use Mike, and Nations every ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Bob for your review of our performance! We always do our best to make sure your experience is exceptional. Thanks again. Mike Koberstein ~ mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503-718-7838 [ view ]
    Poster:bob crocker
    Date:1/28/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping My !976 Ford F150
    Review:Mike Koberstein did an great job of keeping me informed as to when the truck was going to be picked up in Tacoma Wa, and delivered and to me here in upstate NY.Kurt,the driver called me the night before to tell me when he was going to be at my deli... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again for your business Mark! It was a pleasure to be of service and I look forward to working with you again. ~ Mike Koberstein mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503-718-7838 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark ReeceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2015 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: The best on a market
    Review:I've been using this company for a few years now and I'm very satisfied with their service. I usually ship 3-4 cars weekly with the with no problems!!! They are very reliable people and the customer service is exellent. Special thanks to Mike. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Anthony for letting us know how we are doing! I sincerely appreciate your comments. ~Mike Koberstein mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503 718 7838 [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony L
    Date:1/26/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Review from a repeat customer.
    Review:I have been shipping cars with Nations Auto Transport for a few years now. Mike Kobenstein is the only call I make. It doesn't matter if I am booking transport or just getting a quote, I have always gotten fast professional service from Mike. Mikes ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Dean, I appreciate your feedback and I definitely appreciate working with you! Thanks again for placing your trust with our company. ~ Mike Koberstein mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503-718-738 [ view ]
    Poster:Connecticut Classix LLC
    Date:1/24/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Super service
    Review:I am a dealer in Southern California and I have been using Nations Auto Transport for a number of years. My contact at Nations Auto Transport had always been Mike Koberstein who is, and always was, more than professional. Over the years, Mike went ov... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again Jeb. It is a pleasure working with you as well. Mike Koberstein mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503-718-7838 [ view ]
    Poster:Jeb
    Date:1/24/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Nations great service
    Review:We have used Nations Transport several times and our contact is Mike Koberstein. Mike always does a great job on getting quotes on time and fair. Mike is always positive and helpful. We call him first on our transport needs. We have used others in t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Opie for your review. I appreciate the opportunity to work with you and your dealership! Thanks again for entrusting your customers to me. Mike Koberstein ~ mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503-718-7838 [ view ]
    Poster:ROANOKE MOTORS
    Date:1/24/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Page @ 816-295-6887
    Review:This experience was above and beyond our expectations. Jim Page kept us in the loop, as did the driver, along the way. With winter weather conditions, we were more than pleased at how long the transport took, as well as the condition the car arrived ... [ More ]
    Poster:JoAnn H
    Date:1/22/2015 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Several outstanding transport results!
    Review:I've used Nations Auto Transport, LLC, many times. My contact there is Jim Page. Jim is a terrific communicator, very responsive, and as professional as they come. He has an incredible network, and people that haul for him respect him. I feel the... [ More ]
    Poster:RDW
    Date:1/8/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered in One Day
    Review:My car was picked up on a Monday morning in Kansas City and delivered on Tuesday morning in Maryland. I was so surprised that it took only a day. Sue was great. She was very patient in answering my questions since I had never transported a car before... [ More ]
    Poster:L Smith
    Date:1/1/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: transportation to FL
    Review:I used them several times and continue to use them to ship cars back and forth. I was told about them several years ago and found the service dependable honest and reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:mike l
    Date:12/21/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great First Experience in Shipping a car
    Review:Jim Page was a big help in shipping my son's car to his new duty station. It was my first time shipping a vehicle and Jim made it a lot easier. [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Jim page
    Review:Always returned or answered calls and e-mail. Martin kept me informed of progress very friendly and on time. [ View ]
    Response:Carl - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I hope you are enjoying your Model A..Thanks again !!! / Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:11/17/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2012 Boss 302 Muatang
    Review:The vehicle was delivered as promised and on time. I have transported another vehicle with another company this year which was pure hell. First company raised the quote $200 dollars and promised pickup the next day and I fired them after ten days wi... [ More ]
    Response:Jack - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I Am sorry to hear what you went through in the past but sadly it can and does happen...I hope you and your wife are enjoying your new toy...Thanks again !!! / Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Jack Inman
    Date:11/7/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: experience with Nations
    Review:I am the owner of Dream Cars USA, we are a classic car dealer and restorer. I have been dealing with Nation Auto Transport for several years and shipped many cars with them. I recommend them to all my buyers because of a fair price and good service. ... [ More ]
    Response:Ron - Thanks for the testimonial...It has been great working with for the last 3 plus years...It is refreshing to work with someone who is as flexible as you are with carriers...It is also great to work with a seller who accurately describes his vehicles...I have NEVER had one client complain about the value they received from you.../ Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Watson/Dream Cars USA