View 163,069 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,070th Review now!

View National Auto Shipping's New Profile

National Auto Shipping
265 s. federal hwy suite H
Dania beach , FL 33004
Phone Number:877-393-3232
Secondary Phone Number:954-362-1919
Website:http://www.nationalautoshipping.com/
Time On Site:8 Years, 1 Month. Since 4/9/2007

National Auto shipping is family owned, we are trucker's & brokers. we specialize in transporting cars, motorcycles and more. We also ship internationally. We value our customers. And our main goal is customer service and getting the job done.We also have bilingual representative for Spanish customer's. For any free Quote or questions about a transport email us: available 24/7 via email at : sales@nationalautoshipping.com and our web site is : www.nationalautoshipping.com
Have your own experience with National Auto Shipping to share?

National Auto Shipping reports that they have an average of 500000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 115 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.02% of National Auto Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.98% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on National Auto Shipping
    Subject: best service !!!!!
    Review:i had a really great experience with NAS, they were on time, easy to contact, and honest. I will definitely be using them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:channingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 4:29:00 AM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:Great communication, excellent customer service. The pickup was right on time 4 hours before I went to the airport. Delivery was perfect with no damage and clean. Very organize and reliable team. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Ernesto Batista
    Date:5/14/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping My Camaro
    Review:Ordering was very easy, driver was easy to work with on pick up times and delivered much earlier than expected. Also, they were very willing to help with any questions. I was confused about the security deposit, and a representative called me back ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan stout This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2015 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great shipping
    Review:Great shipping company had my bike picked up when they said and the driver communicated with me in route. I would definitelt recommend national auto shipping for my next shipment [ View ]
    Response:For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bob oharaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Very good company
    Review:Very good :) it was a pleasure working with this company. We are look forward to working with you guys in years to come. [ View ]
    Poster:P.davisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:They picked up and delivered my bike very fast. Communication was very good as well. The driver kept me updated through out the whole process in dropping my bike off. The driver was also very knowledgeable about the product that he was dropping off. ... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2015 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Awful service - Very sketchy services,
    Review:I wish I could give a lower review. Our experience shipping one of our cars from California to Minnesota was awful. Manny gave a quote at a decent price, albeit $300 higher than a competitive service. I've used this company before, without issues ... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:5/10/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:WE HAVE BEEN TRANSPORTING CARS FROM FLORIDA HOME TO NEW JERSEY HOME FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT WE USED NATIONAL AUTO, THEY PICKED UP IN FLORIDA ON MONDAY AT 5 PM. THECAR WAS DELIVERED ON THURSDAY MORNING AT 9 AM IN NEW JERSEY... [ More ]
    Poster:STU B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTATION
    Review:This is my third car,like always i can rely on National Auto Shipping for prompt,reliable and affordable service. They are at least 45 percent cheaper then transportation offered on E-bay. Thank you, Michael. [ View ]
    Poster:MICHAEL
    Date:5/6/2015 3:39:00 AM
    Subject: They offer excellent service
    Review:This is my third time during business with this auto shipping company, their service is excellent. The people are very caring about, the customers And they always on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Marc Sylvain
    Date:5/5/2015 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Big bear chopper shipment
    Review:Awesome experience with this company. My motorcycle was picked up from origin on time. Great communication from driver and delivered my motorcycle on time and not damaged!!! The office staff was awesome as well. I did a quote online, the next mornin... [ More ]
    Poster:John This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2015 3:43:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:great people to deal with. will use again.. bike was tied down correct. no problems with shippers.. very nice to deal with.. made me feel like they took care of my bike during transport.. [ View ]
    Poster:danThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I was amazed how fast they had my car back to me. in fact, they had to hold it for me because they beat me to my destination. They held it for me for free for two days while I arranged for a new home and then delivered it to me when I was ready. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:4/28/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Review:From my first contact I was impressed with the courtesy and the information provided by Manny. When I called back to ask a few additional quesitons, Jose was very informative and answered the questions fully. I booked the pickup which was efficient... [ More ]
    Poster:Del BillingsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:National was very prompt. the driver took good car of the item and placed it right where we wanted it. They gave us many options on payment which was very helpful for us. I recomend this company for your deliveries. [ View ]
    Poster:fausto romanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Pickup was quick and on time - driver was very friendly and helpful, and kept in good communication with me. Drop off was earlier than expected and went very smoothly! Great service! I'm always happy using National Auto Shipping and their drivers.... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:4/21/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: motorcycle transport
    Review:Antique motorcycle transported from Montana to Maryland open pickup delivered professionally one day early! Very satisfied..... [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Vehicle
    Review:National Auto Shipping was very helpful and accommodating to my needs. They made the transition smooth and the vehicle was received with no issues. I recommend this company to anyone shipping a or multiple vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:B. R Mendoza
    Date:4/14/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: moving ATV from NJ to NC
    Review:These guys did a great job. Delivery was made to my home in Waxhaw NC less than 24 hours after the pickup in Flemington NJ. Driver's name was BJ. The price was a $200-$300 less than what I was quoted by two other companies. Great Job. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim Roche
    Date:4/8/2015 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: suggestion
    Review:many was excellent an very professional absolute recommend this company. as a suggestion I would like to suggest that from the time you deal with one person from the begging should be the same to the end , that would reduce the stress of lack commun... [ More ]
    Poster:jerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Ranger pick up
    Review:It was a great experience ! From setting up for the shipment to the shipping of the vehicle I couldn't ask for anything better. The price was great and the shipping was on time. I would not hesitate using National Auto Shipping again. [ View ]
    Poster:AlexanderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: job excellently done review for National Auto Shipping
    Review:I am happy to always use national auto shipping to move my cars , their prices are reasonable and they get the job done on time as scheduled. I will use them again and also recommend National Auto Shipping to my friends. Finally National Auto Shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:teslim Ajibola
    Date:3/31/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time shipping
    Review:After being contacted by multiple agencies and receiving multiple quotes, I chose this agency because, although they were not the lowest quote, they had a great reputation and I trusted their sales associate. He didn't disappoint. Excellent customer ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nataly FigueroaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:great service. thank you. i received a quote the next day via email. the rate was reasonable and the staff was very helpful. my car was picked up and it was delivered early. the driver was very courteous and my car was delivered in good condition... [ More ]
    Poster:ROBERT HENRY
    Date:3/20/2015 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: 2004 Thunderbird
    Review:Very good service. Pickup was within two days of placing order. The transporter was in contact before pickup and his service exceeded my expectations. Price was better than several other quotes I received. [ View ]
    Poster:HaroldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Best Car Transport Service
    Review:Extremely professional car transport company. They stayed in contact throughout the entire delivery process. They arrived at the scheduled time and delivers too our new location early. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Sabine Abshire
    Date:3/18/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:This service was extrmely great. I expected to have to wait to get my car picked up for at least a week. But they picked it up within two days and had it delivered in two days from a distance of an 18 hour drive! [ View ]
    Poster:AdelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2015 12:55:00 AM
    Review:This company is prompt in pick up and delivery.They gave us the status update and exact time of delivery whenever we called them during the order.We would love to use the service every time we move.. [ View ]
    Poster:JyothiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 1968 Camaro
    Review:My transport process started on Tuesday afternoon with completing the contract and paying my deposit. The next morning I called dispatch and the young lady told me the car would be picked up on Friday morning, and it was. The gentleman who sold me th... [ More ]
    Poster:Thom RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Got my parents car delivered
    Review:I selected this company on transporting my father and moms car from Florida to New Jersey, since they are too old to drive that long distance . I did check them out and my boyfriend is a DOT officer and he did check them out and they been on busine... [ More ]
    Poster:StephanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service fast delivery
    Review:Was great customer service best prices car came early which was a pleasant surprise and driver had great customer service and my car arrived perfect just how it was shipped. This company came highly recommend by a friend of mine and they did not disa... [ More ]
    Response:www.nationalautoshipping.com For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. Thanks for a 5 star Rating. [ view ]
    Poster:Foy Dawkins
    Date:2/21/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Trustable and Best Auto shippers
    Review:I shipped my car 3 times with National Auto Shipping. These guys are the best in my experience. Reasonable price and trustworthy. Last two times, I called them and told that my car has to be picked within two days. I know it is very last minute, but ... [ More ]
    Poster:KarthikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 5:51:00 AM
    Review:Very professional and reliable customer service. Excellent experience! [ View ]
    Response:For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com - [ view ]
    Poster:R2T, Inc.
    Date:2/18/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Sergio was a very professional young man that gave me excellent service. He was very prompt. I did not expect my car so quickly. Thank you very much for a job well done! I definitely would recommend your services to anyone looking to ship their car. ... [ More ]
    Poster:BillieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/15/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: Carlos rodriguez
    Review:I called to pick up my Toyota Siena in Louisiana and bring to my home in gaffney South carolina I was impressed when many called me that mi car was already in the truck after one hour to be signed my contract waooo excellent job guys thank you all!!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos Rodríguez This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: This company is like superman!!!
    Review:The service of this company is amazing! , just like superman!, they were crazy fast at getting me my car, told me they were picking it up Wednesday morning and delivering the same day, amazing! they for sure got it right!! it was here Wednesday eveni... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Better than driving alone
    Review:I never knew about this business until I brought it up to my moving company that I needed my car shipped since I didn't want to take that drive alone across country. They referred me to national and the took care of my car. The driver was nice an... [ More ]
    Poster:james jordanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2015 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience!!
    Review:I'll start by saying Great Customer Service!! This is my first time moving to another state and I though that this whole process was going to be a headache but everything went so smooth and on time. Manny made it so simple and kept us informed throug... [ More ]
    Poster:Yovanny SantanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1979 auburn kit car
    Review:I picked this company because they were very honest and forthright. They gave me all the answers to the questions I had. Really liked dealing with manny he really knew the transportation business. Thank you National Auto Shipping. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob BillupsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: very good customer service
    Review:From the first call to the end they dud their job. After getting lied from and jerk ed around from a different carrier this company did what I needed done a month ago with another one. I'm glad I select them, they where honest and reasonable. Manny ... [ More ]
    Poster:j. harpThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Car
    Review:This company was very helpful and the best deal I could find. I would totally use them again. They got me my car early and in good clean conditions. I am very happy with the service. Thank you for your time.... Darlene [ View ]
    Poster:Darlene Gregory
    Date:1/28/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communicators
    Review:NAST answered all questions clearly beforehand. After we selected a target pickup date about a week in the future NAST called and indicated a driver could pick up the car earlier if we preferred. We chose the early pick-up. The driver was right on... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:GrantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: responsible and honest described them
    Review:hello folks, It was kinda hard to find a company for your moving needs. i am glad that i got in touch with this company which helped me pickup the car and ship to its destination. they did as promised and service was rendered. the sales person was ho... [ More ]
    Poster:matt mccallister This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 9:00:00 AM
    Review:Totally awesome service! I will use this company again and again! Driver was super nice! Great price! They picked up my truck on time and delivered it on time just as I was told. [ View ]
    Poster:Pepper
    Date:1/26/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: great service on car transport
    Review:Excellent service on car transport . we like this very much .. I like to opt the same company once again , when required [ View ]
    Poster:MANIKANDAN PANNEERSELVAMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 Lexus LX470 Transported
    Review:The Process was smooth on time and great customer service! Manny was great at keeping us updated, just great communications! Great company highly recommend [ View ]
    Poster:A.S. Truckin LLC
    Date:1/26/2015 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: A BIKE HONDA GOLDWING
    Review:ONE OF THE BEST SHIPPMENTS I EVER HAD WAS ON TIME AND CALL TO LET ME KNOW HOW LONG AND WERE HE WAS AT. JOHN THE DRIVER WAS RIGHT ON HIS A LIST A VERY NICE PERSON TO MEET WOULD AND WILL USE THEM AGAIN [ View ]
    Poster:BOB JOHNSONThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: On Time Pickup and Delivery
    Review:Shipped two cars in the last moment from Kansas to Massachusetts, i would definitely use their services again. [ View ]
    Poster:PraveenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Mini Cooper To Nashville
    Review:I filled out one of the quote generators on line and was barraged with phone calls and emails for a week. When I was ready I called the cheapest quote ($425) first and the broker (heavy accent) told me they had to contact the driver to find out the ... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2015 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: no problems, super quick.
    Review:the day i left florida to go to indiana, i called these guys, and they picked it up that day, at the location i was staying. once i got to indiana, i was in contact with the driver, very cool guy, and delivered right to my house. i received other quo... [ More ]
    Poster:luis alvarezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 4:41:00 PM