View 167,137 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,138th Review now!

View National Auto Shipping's New Profile

National Auto Shipping
265 s. federal hwy suite H
Dania beach , FL 33004
Phone Number:877-393-3232
Secondary Phone Number:954-362-1919
Website:http://www.nationalautoshipping.com/
Time On Site:8 Years, 3 Months. Since 4/9/2007

National Auto shipping is family owned, we are trucker's & brokers. we specialize in transporting cars, motorcycles and more. We also ship internationally. We value our customers. And our main goal is customer service and getting the job done.We also have bilingual representative for Spanish customer's. For any free Quote or questions about a transport email us: available 24/7 via email at : sales@nationalautoshipping.com and our web site is : www.nationalautoshipping.com
Have your own experience with National Auto Shipping to share?

National Auto Shipping reports that they have an average of 500000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 138 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.03% of National Auto Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.97% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on National Auto Shipping
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:My name is Joseph and my experience of using a national Auto Transport was a great experience is my first time using a Auto Transport and I will use them again in the future [ View ]
    Response:For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph MccoyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Good job and on-time
    Review:I used auto shipping companies several times to move my cars from East coast to West coast. Some did terrible jobs damaging cars and long process of insurance payment. This time, I was pretty satisfied. The driver Joe did an excellent job. He was... [ More ]
    Poster:SJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Review
    Review:We are very much delighted with service provided to us. It was last minute request to them for arranging my car to be moved from CA to VA. National Auto Shipping very quickly responded & placed shipping order as per my dates/request. As discu... [ More ]
    Poster:Nikhil
    Date:7/24/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:I have used this transporting service three times and have always pleased with the service. They will resolve any issue with delivery and is always within the time frame they give. I have been given cheaper price for the same delivery but I won't sac... [ More ]
    Poster:MLaRoche
    Date:7/22/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:They were so accommodating as this was my first time ever shipping anything of this magnitude. Manny was so quick to answer any questions I had when I would email him. I will definitely be referring friends and family here [ View ]
    Poster:Caleb PenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Driver had some truck issues but I was kept informed of status. Delivered my Jag to my door in great shape absolutely no issues! Everyone involved was very helpful, again communications are the key to customer service and National did that as well as... [ More ]
    Poster:BobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car. Everything went off without any problems. National Auto shipping was courteous, prompt, and easy to deal with. Their driver (Shawn) was excellent, courteous, friendly, and very careful. Would defi... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Overall
    Date:7/17/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Review:The customer service department and driver were very professional. I highly recommend this company to anyone that needs their vehicle transported across country. [ View ]
    Response:For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thank you Mr.Walker! It was a pleasure to assist you! & Thank you for serving our country! [ view ]
    Poster:Mr. WalkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: So Fast and So Nice!
    Review:I was thrilled with the speed of service. I had a friend that used a different shipping company and her car took 2 1/2 weeks to reach her destination, so I was shocked when mine made it there in 4.5 days. The drivers were great about communicating p... [ More ]
    Response:For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thank you Melissa! It was a pleasure to assist you! [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:7/16/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended!
    Review:After days and days looking for the right auto transporter to move my car i selected national auto shipping since from all the people i spoke to the sales manager manny was the one that made me feel more reliable and secured. they did everything as p... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann Varela
    Date:7/16/2015 4:49:00 AM
    Subject: Best Service and affordable price
    Review:I heard it from my friend and tried last time. This is the 2nd time I am using the service. It's easy to book and Set to GO! Will use again, when gets a chance! [ View ]
    Poster:upendra
    Date:7/15/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience : Good
    Review:Excellent Service , I got my car delivery on Time, Staff is very friendly , no followup required, Driver has called me told when he is delivering the car. I will recommend to others [ View ]
    Poster:Tulsi KatakwarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Will recommend
    Review:After checking Yelp for reviews I was a bit concerned booking with National Auto, but after speaking with Manny on the phone he finally gave me the quote I had been looking for. I was seriously stressed considering I had not ever shipped my vehicle a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle transport
    Review:They picked my bike up same day as I inquired about price. Was delivered in 10 days. Very customer friendly. If I had one complaint, the only thing even partially negative was that the driver didn't understand English very well. Bike was not damaged... [ More ]
    Response:For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for the review April! Ride safe! [ view ]
    Poster:April AltmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2015 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service!
    Review:From start to end best service and price I got. I was shopping around for a couple of days and the reviews and price was made me decide. The whole process was well explained and documented. The services was courteous and the staff very knowledgeabl... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos Gonzalez
    Date:7/2/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Oh To Florida Car
    Review:Very well run business model, We used these guys when we had a malfunction on one of power units that was headed to Florida. Personable and professionalism is what you will find. [ View ]
    Poster:Pinnacle Transport
    Date:7/2/2015 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Unbelievable Service
    Review:From the time of the first call from Manny and excellent and keen quote for my two full size SUVs to the 'on-time' pickup and 'on-time' delivery, it was a 110% awesome experience. Having contacted several transport carriers including USHIP, I finall... [ More ]
    Poster:Vimal K
    Date:7/1/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: I was Very Happy
    Review:I did my homework before selecting this company. I checked all websites for reviews on customers and they did have some negative but most of them are positive. ( And me knowing the business in the moving industry I know things can happen ) They reloc... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Jarvis
    Date:6/30/2015 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:Outstanding experience! They delivered everything as promised. Great company to work with. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thank you Eric for the review! [ view ]
    Poster:ericThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Harley Shipped from TX to VA
    Review:Despite the floods occurring in Texas, and a storm that seemed to follow me to VA; the shipping company (and the driver) were positive, maintained communication before, during and even after the delivery. Although a number of bikes were shipped with... [ More ]
    Response:For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thank you Sandy for the review! [ view ]
    Poster:Roy A. Hernandez
    Date:6/26/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend this company
    Review:We had a wonderful experience with National Auto Shipping. They didn't "over promise" and "under deliver" just to get our business which is what we have experienced in the past. The pick up was on-time and seamless. We had an a... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 1:06:00 PM
    Review:National Auto Shipping is truly an excellent company. I found them through google and spoke to Manny on on my initial contat and was given a reasonable quote and he also answered my concerns with the transport of the car and gave me his honest assure... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert Francis
    Date:6/25/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: NY to FL
    Review:The driver was very professional, I would recommend this company to anyone. It was also the lowest price out of the other companies. My car arrived when expected with no damage at all. If you are shipping the car from NYC I recommend driving the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie
    Date:6/23/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I selected this company since they where referred to me by the moving company “ ROSA DEL MONTE” that are the largest moving company in the world. They answered my call initially and was extremely helpful on the transport of my BMW 650, ma... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda Gravelin
    Date:6/22/2015 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport review
    Review:The guy who got our car was really laid back and nice. He did his job and looked over your car with you (ie) scratches or anything so you knew they weren't knew when you picked your car up at the new location. He got there faster than expected, great... [ More ]
    Poster:Devan kringsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: transportation of my new ATV
    Review:Excellent communication and service. My ATV was picked up in Flemington NJ one afternoon, and delivered to Waxhaw NC the next morning. I found it unbelievable. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim RocheThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Communications and coordination were excellent from getting a sales quote through delivery. The price was competitive. Timing on pickup and delivery was as expected. Handling of the classic jeep was careful and it was delivered in perfect condition. ... [ More ]
    Poster:James Howard
    Date:6/17/2015 12:15:00 PM
    Review:Manny said that he'd have a truck, and he did. The driver was courteous and friendly, when he called to set-up the meet. The car arrived at the destination without any damage, on time. [ View ]
    Poster:JB
    Date:6/17/2015 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:Overall I rate this a good experience the driver was polite and professional and I had good communication with national they kept me informed and walked me through the process [ View ]
    Poster:Tony hathaway
    Date:6/16/2015 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect service
    Review:Great job I highly recommended thank you!!! I'm a customer I use them every time I need it thank you !!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:CarlosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2015 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer service
    Review:Horrible experience using National, they never returned any of my calls even when they said they would and they never called to let me know the initial pick up was having mechanical issues. I kept getting the run around and every time I would call ba... [ More ]
    Poster:RC
    Date:6/14/2015 2:51:00 AM
    Subject: Comments on transportation
    Review:Well national transporter was very good with there word on when they was going to pick the Nissan altimeter up on time.They also deliver the car on time when they said so.Was very please with the company [ View ]
    Poster:lance leachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2015 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:My car was picked up the same day it was dispatched, it was deliver after the weekend on time. The people here are so friendly and legitly care about the protection of your car. Just really compassionate people here. I will be using them from now ... [ More ]
    Poster:KaytieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Review:Very happy with the service we got. Everything was done in timely fashion and we never had to double guess our self by selecting this company. Will do it again. Roman. [ View ]
    Poster:Roman
    Date:6/3/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Took a chance but was satisfied at the end
    Review:I am glad to have chosen national auto; not only was their service faster than expected, but my car was perfectly intact. The driver was very patient with me to where I needed to meet him to pick up my car and pay for the services. The driver contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Mohan ThadaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2015 5:05:00 AM
    Subject: best service !!!!!
    Review:i had a really great experience with NAS, they were on time, easy to contact, and honest. I will definitely be using them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:channingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 4:29:00 AM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:Great communication, excellent customer service. The pickup was right on time 4 hours before I went to the airport. Delivery was perfect with no damage and clean. Very organize and reliable team. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Ernesto Batista
    Date:5/14/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping My Camaro
    Review:Ordering was very easy, driver was easy to work with on pick up times and delivered much earlier than expected. Also, they were very willing to help with any questions. I was confused about the security deposit, and a representative called me back ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan stout This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2015 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great shipping
    Review:Great shipping company had my bike picked up when they said and the driver communicated with me in route. I would definitelt recommend national auto shipping for my next shipment [ View ]
    Poster:Bob oharaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Very good company
    Review:Very good :) it was a pleasure working with this company. We are look forward to working with you guys in years to come. [ View ]
    Poster:P.davisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:They picked up and delivered my bike very fast. Communication was very good as well. The driver kept me updated through out the whole process in dropping my bike off. The driver was also very knowledgeable about the product that he was dropping off. ... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2015 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Awful service - Very sketchy services,
    Review:I wish I could give a lower review. Our experience shipping one of our cars from California to Minnesota was awful. Manny gave a quote at a decent price, albeit $300 higher than a competitive service. I've used this company before, without issues ... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:5/10/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:WE HAVE BEEN TRANSPORTING CARS FROM FLORIDA HOME TO NEW JERSEY HOME FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT WE USED NATIONAL AUTO, THEY PICKED UP IN FLORIDA ON MONDAY AT 5 PM. THECAR WAS DELIVERED ON THURSDAY MORNING AT 9 AM IN NEW JERSEY... [ More ]
    Poster:STU B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTATION
    Review:This is my third car,like always i can rely on National Auto Shipping for prompt,reliable and affordable service. They are at least 45 percent cheaper then transportation offered on E-bay. Thank you, Michael. [ View ]
    Poster:MICHAEL
    Date:5/6/2015 3:39:00 AM
    Subject: They offer excellent service
    Review:This is my third time during business with this auto shipping company, their service is excellent. The people are very caring about, the customers And they always on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Marc Sylvain
    Date:5/5/2015 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Big bear chopper shipment
    Review:Awesome experience with this company. My motorcycle was picked up from origin on time. Great communication from driver and delivered my motorcycle on time and not damaged!!! The office staff was awesome as well. I did a quote online, the next mornin... [ More ]
    Poster:John This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2015 3:43:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:great people to deal with. will use again.. bike was tied down correct. no problems with shippers.. very nice to deal with.. made me feel like they took care of my bike during transport.. [ View ]
    Poster:danThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I was amazed how fast they had my car back to me. in fact, they had to hold it for me because they beat me to my destination. They held it for me for free for two days while I arranged for a new home and then delivered it to me when I was ready. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:4/28/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Review:From my first contact I was impressed with the courtesy and the information provided by Manny. When I called back to ask a few additional quesitons, Jose was very informative and answered the questions fully. I booked the pickup which was efficient... [ More ]
    Poster:Del BillingsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:National was very prompt. the driver took good car of the item and placed it right where we wanted it. They gave us many options on payment which was very helpful for us. I recomend this company for your deliveries. [ View ]
    Poster:fausto romanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 11:55:00 AM