Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,267 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 619 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
National Auto Shipping
Location:265 s. federal hwy suite H
Dania beach , FL 33004
Phone Number:877-393-3232
Secondary Phone Number:954-362-1919
Website:http://www.nationalautoshipping.com/
Time On Site:7 Year(s), 0 Month(s). Since 4/9/2007

National Auto shipping is family owned, we are trucker's & brokers. we specialize in transporting cars, motorcycles and more. We also ship internationally. We value our customers. And our main goal is customer service and getting the job done.We also have bilingual representative for Spanish customer's. For any free Quote or questions about a transport email us: available 24/7 via email at : sales@nationalautoshipping.com and our web site is : www.nationalautoshipping.com
Have your own experience with National Auto Shipping to share?

National Auto Shipping reports that they have an average of 500000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 56 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.01% of National Auto Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.99% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on National Auto Shipping
    Review:You cannot beat the service of this company. From the time I engaged them my item was picked up within 5 days. It only took them 3.5 days to transport over 2100 miles for a safe delivery to my home. I will definitely be using them again. [ View ]
    Response:For Quotes call 877-393-3232 ext 12 or Email any inquiry's Sales@nationalautoshipping.com www.nationalautoshipping.com WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. THANK YOU. [ view ]
    Poster:TroyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: great!!!
    Review: My experience was great with this shipping. Truck was not harmed at all. Truck driver was very easy to deal with. Any car or truck i need shipped i will use this company. The price was the cheapest out of all the other competitors. The best expe... [ More ]
    Poster:tyler This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2014 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: Manny
    Review:Manny was great. Gave me a quote 30 days rior to pick-up. Picked up on time. Delivered early. Great job! [ View ]
    Poster:G JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: snow bird
    Review:Manny has been moving my car for 2 years now and he has never failed me his driver are there on time and very polite and helpful i will continue to use him to transport my car and always recommend him to my friends . [ View ]
    Poster:joeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 7:34:00 AM
    Subject: good service
    Review:Timely and friendly service, good price. Would use again. Motorcycle was picked up on-time in Denver, residential pick up worked great. Bike was delivered on-time four days later in the same shape as when loaded. Delivery was also residential which ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Day
    Date:3/27/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: National Auto Shipping let me down
    Review:Manny and I talked about shipping my car, we picked a date, Feburary 29 knowing there is a couple day window. My seller flew back to southern California from Idaho to be present when the transport arrived. Waited 9 days, no pickup, no phone calls. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck Steffens
    Date:3/26/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: VERY UNDEPENDABLE. Don't trust them
    Review:I booked with this company on Feb. 12, 2014 a March 22-25, 2014 pick-up date. I signed the contract and gave National Auto Shipping a deposit of $192. I called them on March 18, 2014 to confirm the pick-up/ delivery date and was told everything w... [ More ]
    Poster:P Mathiowetz
    Date:3/25/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Second Time
    Review:This is the second time I used National Auto Shipping. In 2009 I shipped my car from Palm Beach Florida to San Diego, CA. I flew out and the car arrived on schedule and right to my work place. I contract engineer all over the USA and I thought thi... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: Gets the job done
    Review:National Auto Shipping provided a fair price and good service, and my car was loaded within the time frame promised. I must clarify that the damage to my car is 3 minor scratches that were not caused by National Auto Shipping. See, contrary to what... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: national auto delivery
    Review:my vehicle was picked up on day quoted and delivered on time also.inspection sheet was accurate and vehicle was as described by seller [ View ]
    Poster:joe sawickiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: experience
    Review:Had a good experience. The truck always was in contact with me and the company. No extra charge. Very friendly. I will definitely will recommend this company [ View ]
    Poster:Alwin GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I used national auto to move my car to Vegas And Manny máde my transport stress free And was very help full i will use them again And would recommend them thanks Manny And Jenny [ View ]
    Poster:Jessenia
    Date:3/7/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Honda from NJ to CA
    Review:The care was picked up and delivered on time as they accuretely adviced. the care was delivered with out any damage. the drivers offered great customer service. in summary the move was of : Great service Great Price Great pick up and delivery t... [ More ]
    Poster:cesar alvaradoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Good trasported
    Review:The transporter company was quick and on point with everything. My pickup was picked up quickly and delivered fast with no issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Junior CollazoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The driver was very gracious on one of the coldest days of the year in a snowstorm; I was extremely pleased with his handling of the vehicle and would gladly recommend the service to anyone [ View ]
    Poster:Darlene DunayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle transport
    Review:Hello All, Purchased the motorcycle through ebay. The bike was in Texas & I needed it here in Florida. Quick web search lead me to these guys. Called the 800 number and Manny took good care of me.. He charged 195.00 & I needed 200 cash for ... [ More ]
    Poster:MatthewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transport
    Review:Received a call from Manny with a quote ($695.00) within minutes after I asked for bids. The quote was lower than other companies. Set up the contract on Friday, the bike was picked up on Sunday and it was delivered on Wednesday. Calls to set up p... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:2/26/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: National-Manny
    Review:Let me start by saying, use this company and Manny! During my 2.5 week search for a company to transport my vehicle, I was lied to by numerous OTHER companies. This was a learning process for me. I used U-ship first and quickly learned that broker... [ More ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:2/25/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: National-Manny
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:2/25/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I was very pleased with the service I received from National Auto Shipping. The pricing was very competitive and reasonable. The representatives were very helpful. The driver kept in touch and arrived when he said he would and was very honest and fri... [ More ]
    Poster:Donnika
    Date:2/25/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I received my car on time. Great customer service. The person that picked up my car was very friendly and knowledgeable of what he was doing. [ View ]
    Poster:GabrielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Car from Houston To Fort Collins Coloraddo
    Review:I booked the service after checking the reviews on transportreviews.com and booked the order online. Immediately I received the quote for the transport. Once confirmed, the contact agent called and took the details for the transport schedule. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Sambhav JainThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: The BEST Auto shipping company
    Review:After inquiring about auto transport over the internet- I entered my email information and behold I received over a 100 emails offering service . I was really looking for someone local and came across National Auto Shipping reviews. All of them wer... [ More ]
    Poster:tAMMY
    Date:2/25/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with National Auto Shipping
    Review:Simple, quick, cost-effective experience shipping a vehicle across country. Manny was great and the driver was a true professional. Would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:JessopThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2014 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: happy customer
    Review:National transport were great! From customer service to the driver. They kept me inform every step of the way. The quote on price wasn't the cheapest nor was it the most expensive. I was quoted a fair price and they gave me more then I expected from ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathanial YoungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: very quick and reliable
    Review:I did twice my SUV shipping through them from NJ to TX which was was pretty quick and reliable .it took less than 2 days to deliver my car. no remarks . [ View ]
    Poster:TAG
    Date:2/20/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: National Auto
    Review:I went through National Auto when choosing to have both of my vehicles shipped from Texas to Georgia. National Auto was very easy to work with and I highly recommend their services to others. Jeff Styles was the driver who transported my cars. He... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve LeachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: deliver motorcycle
    Review:I had a Honda motorcycle delivered from florida to Minnesota I was quoted a price & they stuck to it no hidden fees delivery was right on time as promised would use them anytime great job [ View ]
    Poster:keith johnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: ******
    Review:Thanks so much! I was very happy with your company's service! The price was very reasonable. We will recommend your company to anyone that needs the service and reuse you whenever we need to again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gina
    Date:2/19/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: On time and easy to do business with
    Review:They did a nice job moving a car from MN to FL in a timely manner. The driver was on time for the pick up and made it on time for the delivery, even though the weather was bad. New 2013 car and no damage done. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian M
    Date:2/18/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Very impressed
    Review:I Talked with Manny from National Auto Shipping on Monday, finished up paperwork and deposit Wednesday , they picked up Friday and item was delivered in great shape Monday. Nearly 1000 miles in three days. Wow, could not expect more. The dealership w... [ More ]
    Poster:David BlankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:Booked it last min. To move my car after getting a last min job offer manny told me my car woukd be there. In 7 days and it got there in 5 very happy with the serviced wikl usr again. [ View ]
    Poster:tom Jackson
    Date:2/13/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: THANK YOU GOD
    Review:This is an actual trucking company and I thank GOD I found them. I was hassled by two broker companies before finding them. The driver stayed in touch and was very polite and informative. My car was picked up Saturday afternoon from Vineland, New Jer... [ More ]
    Poster:Emil Thorne
    Date:2/9/2014 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:My car was delivered in a timely manner. The pick up time was late, around 10pm and we had to drive an hour and a half to the meeting place since we live in the mountains. Otherwise everything went well. [ View ]
    Poster:MeganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The price was the lowest out of five haulers i called ! the car showed up within twenty four hours of pick-up , i thought that was excellent ! my wife and i have decided when we ship again we will come to this company first. [ View ]
    Poster:Louis FarottiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Professional Customer Service
    Review:This is the second time I've used National Auto Shipping because of their reliability, care with transporting my vehicles, and reasonable cost. Manny was a great help in shipping both on my vehicles; one to Los Angeles CA and the other to Chipley FL... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Abbitt
    Date:2/4/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: National Auto Shipping does a great job!
    Review:Plain and simple: NAS was easy to work, my car was picked up and delivered on time, and the driver was available to give updates whenever I called. As should be expected, my car arrived without damage. It would be very difficult to suggest any othe... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/30/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Service Rendered
    Review:National Auto Shipping provided very professional service relating to the transportation of my vehicle. The driver communicated with me in a timely manner and the owner/manager (Manny) conducted business in a proficient manner. [ View ]
    Poster:TrentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: did the move
    Review:they did the move for me last week and did a amazing job. driver was ontime and called my daughter aheads up before delivering it as requested. i most likely will ship with them back in april [ View ]
    Poster:Lesly Jannice This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: What a relief
    Review:After a couple weeks of failed delivery attempts with other companies, I came across NAS. I submitted for a quote and within hours I was contacted by a person over the phone. There was no strange series of emails or text messages, this was a direct... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: National Auto Shipping Rating
    Review:The pick up was 2 days before the anticipated date. The service was door-to-door but if there is no room for the truck to park to load/unload, you have to drive to the truck. This happened to me both during the pick up and drop off. The expected time... [ More ]
    Poster:bzysThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:Manny was very professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. Also very prompt. Had order same day as I called, meaning with a ready driver to pick up vehicle 2 days later. Pick up driver was later than originally expected, BUT DUE TO A LOCA... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Jones
    Date:1/17/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:This was my first time ever using an auto transport company and it was absolutely frustrating! After my initlal conversation with the company and an e-mail from them asking me to return an authorization form to charge my credit card for the deposit, ... [ More ]
    Response:For Quotes call 877-393-3232 ext 12 or Email any inquiry's Sales@nationalautoshipping.com www.nationalautoshipping.com FALSE REVIEW NOT OUR CLIENT - WILL BE REMOVING REVIEW [ view ]
    Poster:Fernando
    Date:1/13/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Epic Fail
    Review:First I should preface that I am a travel nurse who works coast to coast two to three months at a time so I was wanting to ship my car and not have to drive cross country as I had just drove back home from California. I went with Auto Shipping becau... [ More ]
    Response:THIS IS NOT IN OUR SYSTEM - NOT OUR CLIENT ( DATES MENTIONED 2012 - PLEASE CHECK COMPANY AND REMOVE FALSE RATING ) For Quotes call 877-393-3232 ext 12 or Email any inquiry's Sales@nationalautoshipping.com www.nationalautoshipping.com Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. [ view ]
    Poster:FrancesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: 1956 Ford Fairlane
    Review:Excellent Service...Atlas Auto Shipping was a company that I would definitely use them again... Patrica East was spectaular in arranging pick up to delivery. Bills Repair was also great good communications and delivery All around BEST Gary [ View ]
    Response:For Quotes call 877-393-3232 ext 12 or Email any inquiry's Sales@nationalautoshipping.com www.nationalautoshipping.com Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Ferguson
    Date:10/14/2013 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Late arrival, numerous broken promises
    Review:The car arrived 2 days later than promised. The reasons given differed from staff member to staff member. They failed on the overall promise and numerous promises to keep me updated on status. Full details of experience are here https://gist.github.c... [ More ]
    Response:Responding to Terrence Brannon schemelab@gmail.com (818) 359-0893 309 Central Ave Marshfield MA 02050 - - 1 St of all to all people reading your review you should be ashamed of your self for giving us a negative rating when we did a excellent job for you After you where dealing with 2 more companies that never showed up to moved your car. you called us on 9-26-2013 ( THURSDAY ) desperately to help you move your car from your mothers house. As a manager here i worked it out to get your car loaded up on the 9-27-2013 ( FRIDAY ) a day after you booked with us we loaded it up. When you booked your order we specifically told you driver should be there Monday September 31 or Tuesday November 1st. Driver unfortunately rune in to a 24 DELAY to to the auction he needed to deliver 3 cars in New jersey before delivering his car in Massachusetts. This is a Trucking business and this 19 year old kid thinks he is the only car on our trucks. This review is a retaliation towards our company from a person that doesn't have common sense. The funny part is is gets stuck with 2 companies that never moved him. He called us we get the job done, we had a 24 delay and we get a negative 5 star for providing him excellent service????? For a reviewers and potential clients please acknowledge we are one of the largest companies and one of the best in this industry, we try to make all clients happy but in this case our response is enough to notice this client is wrong. Best regard's, National Auto Shipping 877-393-3232 www.nationalautoshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Terrence Brannon
    Date:10/8/2013 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: excursion
    Review:I wish I knew of them sooner. They were the only company who did what they said they would do. I was very happy with there service. [ View ]
    Response:For Quotes call 877-393-3232 ext 12 or Email any inquiry's Sales@nationalautoshipping.com www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again Mr.Simpson for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. [ view ]
    Poster:gerald
    Date:9/21/2013 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:The driver is on time, and very polite. The best thing is I notified the company only 2 day ahead before they come to pick up my car, is fast! [ View ]
    Response:For 24/7 For Quotes call 877-393-3232 ext 12 or Email direct Sales@nationalautoshipping.com www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. [ view ]
    Poster:Steven ZhaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2013 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: smooth process from start to end
    Review:I was very pleased with the customer service from the beginning. Which was the initial reason why I picked National Auto. They helped answer all my questions, explained the process, but were not pushy. From the day of pick up, I was provided an es... [ More ]
    Poster:C.Long
    Date:9/10/2013 10:21:00 PM
    Review:National Auto Shipping Was Fast in Transporting My Mothers Car From Bridgeport CT To Maryland. Manny Called Me To Say They Were Picking Up Car, And Within The Hour Sam Was There To Pick it Up. Car Was Delivered Next Morning. Would Use Them Again Any... [ More ]
    Poster:David FarinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2013 6:42:00 AM

Next Reviews on National Auto Shipping

National Auto Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.