View 144,238 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,239th Review now!
National Auto Shipping
Location:265 s. federal hwy suite H
Dania beach , FL 33004
Phone Number:877-393-3232
Secondary Phone Number:954-362-1919
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 4/9/2007

National Auto shipping is family owned, we are trucker's & brokers. we specialize in transporting cars, motorcycles and more. We also ship internationally. We value our customers. And our main goal is customer service and getting the job done.We also have bilingual representative for Spanish customer's. For any free Quote or questions about a transport email us: available 24/7 via email at : sales@nationalautoshipping.com and our web site is : www.nationalautoshipping.com
Have your own experience with National Auto Shipping to share?

National Auto Shipping reports that they have an average of 500000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 69 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.01% of National Auto Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.99% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on National Auto Shipping
    Subject: AWESOME!!!
    Review:At first I was a little skeptical because it is so affordable. but I went with it and to my surprise the delivery wasn't just on time but 3 days early. I am very ppleased. I would definitely work with National Auto Shipping again. [ View ]
    Response:For Quotes call 877-393-3232 ext 12 or Email any inquiry's Sales@nationalautoshipping.com www.nationalautoshipping.com WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. THANK YOU. [ view ]
    Poster:W. Diaz
    Date:7/25/2014 7:37:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Completely
    Review:I was very leary at first because I found National Auto Shipping on the internet, but everything went really well. I am completely satisfied. The staff was completely attentive and the vehicle was delivered in great condition! I'm definitely referr... [ More ]
    Poster:Monique R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:I had a very positive experience. Everyone I worked with was pleasant. They met each of my request, even picking up my vehicle at the exact time I preferred. I appreciate how I was given the driver cellular number. We communicated while he was in tr... [ More ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: driver
    Review:tony keep me informed quite a few times during his trip east. i was able to text him info on my drop off site and traffic issues he would encounter the day of delivery. so bottom line is if i need to do another transport national WILL be my first cal... [ More ]
    Poster:bill h.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Shipping
    Review:My daughter was relocating from NC to South Florida but encountered a small problem, her primary means of transportation was her motorcycle, not looking forward to a 12 Hour ride with no room for suitcases or the cost of renting a small truck/van fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Skyking
    Date:6/19/2014 8:35:00 AM
    Subject: Arkansas to northCarolina
    Review:national auto .stepped up to the bat. After another company.had over a week. To do the job.and dropped the ball.I was very pleased with national.thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Ricky EtheridgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: National Auto Shipping
    Review:Great service at an affordable price. Secured two additional quotes - $300 & $400 higher. Our quote was received within minutes of my inquiry, followed-up with a courteous phone call. Payment options met our needs. [ View ]
    Poster:D BrozThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: UNPROFESSIONAL, IRRESPONSIBLE, UNRELIABLE AND DISHONEST
    Review:THIS MERCHANT IS UNPROFESSIONAL, IRRESPONSIBLE, UNRELIABLE AND DISHONEST!!! IF I COULD GIVE THIS COMPANY LESS THAN ONE STAR I WOULD. THEY ARE THE WORST AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE. I NEEDED MY VEHICLE SHIPPED FROM SEAL BEACH CALIF... [ More ]
    Response:This is not out customer - We contacted them with no answer never to remove rating and to post to correct company National Auto Transport. For future clients this is not our client. National Auto Shipping 877-393-3232 [ view ]
    Poster:V Towers
    Date:5/30/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Review:We received our car in excellent condition ahead of schedule. The staff was prompt in responding to my calls or emails. The entire process was effortless and easy. I would definitely use National Auto Shipping again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer Perrin
    Date:5/16/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: National Auto Ship - I strongly recommend.
    Review:This is the first time i am using National Auto Shipping & the service is excellent. I was working on a quote from different vendor, they delayed the process by 2 weeks but National Auto shipping was on time. Thanks for them. Cheers [ View ]
    Poster:KrishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: on time delivery
    Review:They picked up my car on time and delivered on time. Car was delivered in original shape, so happy with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:PM
    Date:5/14/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Delivery
    Review:Overall the service was excellent. Frequent communication from the driver for ease of pick up and delivery. Each of our vehicles arrived with no issues. [ View ]
    Poster:C Gingras
    Date:5/13/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I called national auto shipping to set up shipping for my car from Texas to brooklyn ny manny gave me a quote and explained to me the logistics of the move I set up the move with him and glad I did the car got to me in 3 days Thank you manny and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shay
    Date:5/9/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experinece to a trying situation
    Review:Found out at last minute I would not be able to drive from Denver to Florida, back. Made request on Monday noon. Had a pickup date of Wednesday withing 2 hours. Truck arrived early Thursday. Had direct contact with driver (Alex) prior and during... [ More ]
    Poster:ClydeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:I would highly recommend this shipper. My experience was excellant from start to finish. The price was the lowest which sometimes is smart to avoid. Well I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them to all my friends [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:4/23/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: excellent price and service 5 stars the whole way through
    Review:My car was picked up early and delivered on time with excellent communication and overall great service. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason DenboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Review:You cannot beat the service of this company. From the time I engaged them my item was picked up within 5 days. It only took them 3.5 days to transport over 2100 miles for a safe delivery to my home. I will definitely be using them again. [ View ]
    Poster:TroyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: great!!!
    Review: My experience was great with this shipping. Truck was not harmed at all. Truck driver was very easy to deal with. Any car or truck i need shipped i will use this company. The price was the cheapest out of all the other competitors. The best expe... [ More ]
    Poster:tyler This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2014 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: Manny
    Review:Manny was great. Gave me a quote 30 days rior to pick-up. Picked up on time. Delivered early. Great job! [ View ]
    Poster:G JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: snow bird
    Review:Manny has been moving my car for 2 years now and he has never failed me his driver are there on time and very polite and helpful i will continue to use him to transport my car and always recommend him to my friends . [ View ]
    Poster:joeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 7:34:00 AM
    Subject: good service
    Review:Timely and friendly service, good price. Would use again. Motorcycle was picked up on-time in Denver, residential pick up worked great. Bike was delivered on-time four days later in the same shape as when loaded. Delivery was also residential which ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Day
    Date:3/27/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: National Auto Shipping let me down
    Review:Manny and I talked about shipping my car, we picked a date, Feburary 29 knowing there is a couple day window. My seller flew back to southern California from Idaho to be present when the transport arrived. Waited 9 days, no pickup, no phone calls. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck Steffens
    Date:3/26/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: VERY UNDEPENDABLE. Don't trust them
    Review:I booked with this company on Feb. 12, 2014 a March 22-25, 2014 pick-up date. I signed the contract and gave National Auto Shipping a deposit of $192. I called them on March 18, 2014 to confirm the pick-up/ delivery date and was told everything w... [ More ]
    Poster:P Mathiowetz
    Date:3/25/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Second Time
    Review:This is the second time I used National Auto Shipping. In 2009 I shipped my car from Palm Beach Florida to San Diego, CA. I flew out and the car arrived on schedule and right to my work place. I contract engineer all over the USA and I thought thi... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: Gets the job done
    Review:National Auto Shipping provided a fair price and good service, and my car was loaded within the time frame promised. I must clarify that the damage to my car is 3 minor scratches that were not caused by National Auto Shipping. See, contrary to what... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: national auto delivery
    Review:my vehicle was picked up on day quoted and delivered on time also.inspection sheet was accurate and vehicle was as described by seller [ View ]
    Poster:joe sawickiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: experience
    Review:Had a good experience. The truck always was in contact with me and the company. No extra charge. Very friendly. I will definitely will recommend this company [ View ]
    Poster:Alwin GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I used national auto to move my car to Vegas And Manny máde my transport stress free And was very help full i will use them again And would recommend them thanks Manny And Jenny [ View ]
    Poster:Jessenia
    Date:3/7/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Honda from NJ to CA
    Review:The care was picked up and delivered on time as they accuretely adviced. the care was delivered with out any damage. the drivers offered great customer service. in summary the move was of : Great service Great Price Great pick up and delivery t... [ More ]
    Poster:cesar alvaradoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Good trasported
    Review:The transporter company was quick and on point with everything. My pickup was picked up quickly and delivered fast with no issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Junior CollazoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The driver was very gracious on one of the coldest days of the year in a snowstorm; I was extremely pleased with his handling of the vehicle and would gladly recommend the service to anyone [ View ]
    Poster:Darlene DunayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle transport
    Review:Hello All, Purchased the motorcycle through ebay. The bike was in Texas & I needed it here in Florida. Quick web search lead me to these guys. Called the 800 number and Manny took good care of me.. He charged 195.00 & I needed 200 cash for ... [ More ]
    Poster:MatthewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transport
    Review:Received a call from Manny with a quote ($695.00) within minutes after I asked for bids. The quote was lower than other companies. Set up the contract on Friday, the bike was picked up on Sunday and it was delivered on Wednesday. Calls to set up p... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:2/26/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: National-Manny
    Review:Let me start by saying, use this company and Manny! During my 2.5 week search for a company to transport my vehicle, I was lied to by numerous OTHER companies. This was a learning process for me. I used U-ship first and quickly learned that broker... [ More ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:2/25/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: National-Manny
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:2/25/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I was very pleased with the service I received from National Auto Shipping. The pricing was very competitive and reasonable. The representatives were very helpful. The driver kept in touch and arrived when he said he would and was very honest and fri... [ More ]
    Poster:Donnika
    Date:2/25/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I received my car on time. Great customer service. The person that picked up my car was very friendly and knowledgeable of what he was doing. [ View ]
    Poster:GabrielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Car from Houston To Fort Collins Coloraddo
    Review:I booked the service after checking the reviews on transportreviews.com and booked the order online. Immediately I received the quote for the transport. Once confirmed, the contact agent called and took the details for the transport schedule. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Sambhav JainThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: The BEST Auto shipping company
    Review:After inquiring about auto transport over the internet- I entered my email information and behold I received over a 100 emails offering service . I was really looking for someone local and came across National Auto Shipping reviews. All of them wer... [ More ]
    Poster:tAMMY
    Date:2/25/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with National Auto Shipping
    Review:Simple, quick, cost-effective experience shipping a vehicle across country. Manny was great and the driver was a true professional. Would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:JessopThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2014 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: happy customer
    Review:National transport were great! From customer service to the driver. They kept me inform every step of the way. The quote on price wasn't the cheapest nor was it the most expensive. I was quoted a fair price and they gave me more then I expected from ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathanial YoungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: very quick and reliable
    Review:I did twice my SUV shipping through them from NJ to TX which was was pretty quick and reliable .it took less than 2 days to deliver my car. no remarks . [ View ]
    Poster:TAG
    Date:2/20/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: National Auto
    Review:I went through National Auto when choosing to have both of my vehicles shipped from Texas to Georgia. National Auto was very easy to work with and I highly recommend their services to others. Jeff Styles was the driver who transported my cars. He... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve LeachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: deliver motorcycle
    Review:I had a Honda motorcycle delivered from florida to Minnesota I was quoted a price & they stuck to it no hidden fees delivery was right on time as promised would use them anytime great job [ View ]
    Poster:keith johnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: ******
    Review:Thanks so much! I was very happy with your company's service! The price was very reasonable. We will recommend your company to anyone that needs the service and reuse you whenever we need to again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gina
    Date:2/19/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: On time and easy to do business with
    Review:They did a nice job moving a car from MN to FL in a timely manner. The driver was on time for the pick up and made it on time for the delivery, even though the weather was bad. New 2013 car and no damage done. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian M
    Date:2/18/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Very impressed
    Review:I Talked with Manny from National Auto Shipping on Monday, finished up paperwork and deposit Wednesday , they picked up Friday and item was delivered in great shape Monday. Nearly 1000 miles in three days. Wow, could not expect more. The dealership w... [ More ]
    Poster:David BlankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:Booked it last min. To move my car after getting a last min job offer manny told me my car woukd be there. In 7 days and it got there in 5 very happy with the serviced wikl usr again. [ View ]
    Poster:tom Jackson
    Date:2/13/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: THANK YOU GOD
    Review:This is an actual trucking company and I thank GOD I found them. I was hassled by two broker companies before finding them. The driver stayed in touch and was very polite and informative. My car was picked up Saturday afternoon from Vineland, New Jer... [ More ]
    Poster:Emil Thorne
    Date:2/9/2014 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:My car was delivered in a timely manner. The pick up time was late, around 10pm and we had to drive an hour and a half to the meeting place since we live in the mountains. Otherwise everything went well. [ View ]
    Poster:MeganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2014 4:27:00 PM