View 150,820 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,821th Review now!

View National Auto Shipping's New Profile

National Auto Shipping
265 s. federal hwy suite H
Dania beach , FL 33004
Phone Number:877-393-3232
Secondary Phone Number:954-362-1919
Website:http://www.nationalautoshipping.com/
Time On Site:7 Years, 6 Months. Since 4/9/2007

National Auto shipping is family owned, we are trucker's & brokers. we specialize in transporting cars, motorcycles and more. We also ship internationally. We value our customers. And our main goal is customer service and getting the job done.We also have bilingual representative for Spanish customer's. For any free Quote or questions about a transport email us: available 24/7 via email at : sales@nationalautoshipping.com and our web site is : www.nationalautoshipping.com
Have your own experience with National Auto Shipping to share?

National Auto Shipping reports that they have an average of 500000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 94 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.02% of National Auto Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.98% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on National Auto Shipping
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:The price of the transport was excellent! Everything was done professionally and perfectly! The staff I delt with was helpful and answered any and all questions I had. For a cross-country trip for transporting a motorcycle, the cost was low and the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Melody BlosserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Would use them again
    Review:Excellent transport company. Great communication between the company and the carrier. The driver (Doug) was excellent he called when he arrived in town to confirm the appointment and time of pickup. He also called while on the road to tell us when he... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:A. PhillipsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Got the Job Done
    Review:After being jerked around by another so called carrier, i found working directly with this carrier was the best way. A little more than I wanted to pay but got the job done in a timely manner, and did not jerk me around. I would recommend using this ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:10/2/2014 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: The best car shipping company.
    Review:One relative of mine recommended me the National auto shipping company when I was moving from south west Florida. I wasnot sure about how organized the company is till I tried their services. Everything was incredibly easy going, reassuring and punct... [ More ]
    Poster:BobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:They was On Time And Did A Great Job Bring It To Tennessee Would Use Them Again Bobby [ View ]
    Poster:Bobby CragueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The entire transport was very timely, and took less the two full days to get from TN to TX, door to door. I was very happy with the service, they even picked up on a sunday which you don't get with other transport companies. [ View ]
    Poster:markThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Review:Service from driver (Herbin) was outstanding. Driver took care to ensure pick-up and drop-off locations were adequate to allow for truck size. Driver attentive to my concerns, checked in regularly, and was very reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:Ivy LynnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast transport of classic vehicle
    Review:Great service by this company! Driver picked up vehicle and delivered cross country to another shipper for overseas shipping. Absolutely no damage on the car. Great value! I would definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Dave LowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: September Order 29259
    Review:Transported car in September. Vehical was picked up in Tampa, Florida and delivered to Omaha, Nebraska. I have used the company two times now. They were delayed in picking up the cars but they were on time with delivery dates. They work pretty fast o... [ More ]
    Response: For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sumon NyuntThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Never picked up car
    Review:A contract was made in August 2014 for pickup or car by September 29, 2014, with at least 3 days prior availability. We were never notified that they were having difficulty getting someone to pickup the car or that there were mechanical problems wit... [ More ]
    Poster:BRUNO MOLINARI
    Date:9/29/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Fast & On Time
    Review:The driver was very nice and worked with me on taking pictures of the car and making sure the personal belongings were removed. Very professional and honest company. [ View ]
    Poster:Elysia This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: National Auto Shipping Review
    Review:This is the more affordable company AND they let you pack your trunk full of items. I only paid $1272 total (price including a deposit) to ship from Charlotte, NC to Los Angeles, CA. Shipped on the 11th and arrived on the 20th. Was able to contact dr... [ More ]
    Poster:AustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:I've shipped three vehicles cross country and each time I've used National Auto Shipping. They've never let me down. Door to door, prompt and safe delivery for the best price around. Plus, they're just really nice guys. You won't find a better tea... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:I have contacted the National auto shipping guys through phone for my car to be shipped from CA to VA and the response from them was too good that i did even want to contact other shipping agencies. I felt cost is resonable and happy to see them agai... [ More ]
    Poster:Cndu
    Date:9/23/2014 9:08:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle shipping
    Review:Outstanding service! Asked for a quote the night before and received the call early next morning. I was a little hesitant about shipping a collectable and by phone conversation with Manny he walked me though the process. From coordinating, pickup and... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: Another satisified transaction
    Review:This is my second time using National and Manny. As with the first, everything went smoothly. I will do buisness with this company gain. [ View ]
    Poster:JimmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome transporters
    Review:I would absolutely use again !!! I am a business owner and operator and although this shipment was for personal and not business related I would tell you National knows how to treat a client. My bike was picked up and delivered on time. The driver... [ More ]
    Poster:JerrodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: the best
    Review:Excellent service i´ve used national auto shipping many times and they gave me the best price and great service, and helped me with persons who speak my language, drivers explained to me about the process of the transportation how secure my veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Ricardo PerezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I'm so glad I found this Company, the price was good and fair, the driver (Marcelo)a very friendly guy arrived on time with the car in perfect condition, he provided much information on the process of shipping cars and how is done. I will use this co... [ More ]
    Response:For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Vincent
    Date:9/18/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Fusion Shipping
    Review:Fast, efficient and very good customer service. Very responsive. Would definitely ship with them again. [ View ]
    Poster:M BensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Picked up and delivered as promised
    Review:I recently moved cross country and needed to have my vehicle shipped. If you've never had a need to do this before it is a total can of worms with many shady alleged "transporters." After wading through a couple of dozen would be car trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Eugene MezerenyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: shiping a car
    Review:On my end everything went fast. The driver called with the time so I could be home. When he got here it only took a few minutes to have everything done. My car was parked in my drive in less then 20 minutes and every thing was paid for. I did hea... [ More ]
    Poster:Nina BorrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:National Auto Transport is fast and reliable. We use them for all our transport services. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Adriana
    Date:9/8/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great! I'm repeat customer.
    Review:I have used National Auto Shipping on many occasions. They are amazing and I don't want to use any other company for shipping my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Alana WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Delivery
    Review:Excellent service!!! Vehicle picked up and delivered well in advance - a full week in advance to be exact. The driver who brought the vehicle was very polite and kept me updated of when he would be arriving. I will certainly be using National Auto Sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Roni
    Date:9/2/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:The driver was very pleasant and confident but most of all friendly. Our vehicle arrived a day early. I would use your company again without checking other shipping companies. The car carrier was large. I think the driver said it could transport 11 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: Facilitating
    Review:Had purchased a Motorcycle on ebay and needed it transported. The seller was very nervous and created obstacles resulting in 2 Drivers being sent away. National Auto Shipping was VERY understanding and worked with me and the seller to make it happ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eli Popik
    Date:8/29/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible Experience from the start
    Review:The car shipping service with National was painful. I was told our car would be picked up in 2 days and it was picked up 10 days later. 2 truck drivers cancelled on route before the 3rd finally arrived as they did not want to drive to our location.... [ More ]
    Poster:BlondeBee
    Date:8/25/2014 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:I shipped my car twice back and forth. The pick up on both times was on time, on the specified date and even the availability was just within 2-3 days of what I wanted. You know that the job would be done, that it the best part of the whole deal. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:sudhirThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Easy transaction.
    Review:Could not complete door-to door-delivery due to size of transport truck. The driver got as close to home as possible and assisted with getting the vehicle running after it was found to have a dead battery, said to call if any problems getting home an... [ More ]
    Poster:C Babcock
    Date:8/19/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:National auto shipping made my experience really easy. They coordinated the tow truck for me and we're very friendly. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:For Quotes call 877-393-3232 ext 12 or Email any inquiry's Sales@nationalautoshipping.com www.nationalautoshipping.com WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. THANK YOU. [ view ]
    Poster:C.e.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: National Auto Shipping
    Review:Great customer service. I was hesitant at first but I'm glad I chose them. Best price. And item shipped and received quicker than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Will Torres
    Date:7/29/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transportation
    Review:National Auto Shipping delivered my car on time and perfect condition. The service was excellent from beginning to end. The time frame for delivery was accurate, they picked up my car on the first available date and my car was delivered on time 3 day... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria T.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: UNRELIABLE
    Review:If you like paying for a service that makes you wait around on their hand and foot then this is the company for you. Scheduled a pick up date window for June 23rd ( 3 days less or more of that date was the window) Once i made my $222 deposit they ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:7/27/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great way to ship
    Review:This is a great company to ship with.I had called and set up for my bike to be shipped,and was told someone wold be contacting me within a couple of days for pick.Low and behold this was at 5 oclock at night.Three hrs later the carrier called for pic... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME!!!
    Review:At first I was a little skeptical because it is so affordable. but I went with it and to my surprise the delivery wasn't just on time but 3 days early. I am very ppleased. I would definitely work with National Auto Shipping again. [ View ]
    Poster:W. Diaz
    Date:7/25/2014 7:37:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Completely
    Review:I was very leary at first because I found National Auto Shipping on the internet, but everything went really well. I am completely satisfied. The staff was completely attentive and the vehicle was delivered in great condition! I'm definitely referr... [ More ]
    Poster:Monique R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:I had a very positive experience. Everyone I worked with was pleasant. They met each of my request, even picking up my vehicle at the exact time I preferred. I appreciate how I was given the driver cellular number. We communicated while he was in tr... [ More ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: driver
    Review:tony keep me informed quite a few times during his trip east. i was able to text him info on my drop off site and traffic issues he would encounter the day of delivery. so bottom line is if i need to do another transport national WILL be my first cal... [ More ]
    Poster:bill h.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Shipping
    Review:My daughter was relocating from NC to South Florida but encountered a small problem, her primary means of transportation was her motorcycle, not looking forward to a 12 Hour ride with no room for suitcases or the cost of renting a small truck/van fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Skyking
    Date:6/19/2014 8:35:00 AM
    Subject: Arkansas to northCarolina
    Review:national auto .stepped up to the bat. After another company.had over a week. To do the job.and dropped the ball.I was very pleased with national.thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Ricky EtheridgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: National Auto Shipping
    Review:Great service at an affordable price. Secured two additional quotes - $300 & $400 higher. Our quote was received within minutes of my inquiry, followed-up with a courteous phone call. Payment options met our needs. [ View ]
    Poster:D BrozThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: UNPROFESSIONAL, IRRESPONSIBLE, UNRELIABLE AND DISHONEST
    Review:THIS MERCHANT IS UNPROFESSIONAL, IRRESPONSIBLE, UNRELIABLE AND DISHONEST!!! IF I COULD GIVE THIS COMPANY LESS THAN ONE STAR I WOULD. THEY ARE THE WORST AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE. I NEEDED MY VEHICLE SHIPPED FROM SEAL BEACH CALIF... [ More ]
    Response:This is not out customer - We contacted them with no answer never to remove rating and to post to correct company National Auto Transport. For future clients this is not our client. National Auto Shipping 877-393-3232 [ view ]
    Poster:V Towers
    Date:5/30/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Review:We received our car in excellent condition ahead of schedule. The staff was prompt in responding to my calls or emails. The entire process was effortless and easy. I would definitely use National Auto Shipping again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer Perrin
    Date:5/16/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: National Auto Ship - I strongly recommend.
    Review:This is the first time i am using National Auto Shipping & the service is excellent. I was working on a quote from different vendor, they delayed the process by 2 weeks but National Auto shipping was on time. Thanks for them. Cheers [ View ]
    Poster:KrishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: on time delivery
    Review:They picked up my car on time and delivered on time. Car was delivered in original shape, so happy with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:PM
    Date:5/14/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Delivery
    Review:Overall the service was excellent. Frequent communication from the driver for ease of pick up and delivery. Each of our vehicles arrived with no issues. [ View ]
    Poster:C Gingras
    Date:5/13/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I called national auto shipping to set up shipping for my car from Texas to brooklyn ny manny gave me a quote and explained to me the logistics of the move I set up the move with him and glad I did the car got to me in 3 days Thank you manny and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shay
    Date:5/9/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experinece to a trying situation
    Review:Found out at last minute I would not be able to drive from Denver to Florida, back. Made request on Monday noon. Had a pickup date of Wednesday withing 2 hours. Truck arrived early Thursday. Had direct contact with driver (Alex) prior and during... [ More ]
    Poster:ClydeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:I would highly recommend this shipper. My experience was excellant from start to finish. The price was the lowest which sometimes is smart to avoid. Well I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them to all my friends [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff