View 152,572 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,573th Review now!

View Motor Movers Auto Transport's New Profile

Motor Movers Auto Transport
8502 E. Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone Number:866.976.2264
Secondary Phone Number:480.428.1260
Website:http://www.motormoversautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/28/2010

Welcome to a new kind of transport experience! Motor Movers commitment to you..... Empowerment through education - Motor Movers is strongly committed to empower our customers with knowledge of how the auto transport industry works. Other companies are simply order takers that leave you alone to navigate through the process. We assign a single point of contact to each customer that will explain how your quote was constructed, what to expect throughout the transport of your vehicle and how to make this experience stress free. NO payments up front - we work for free until your vehicle is picked up. "A" rated by the Better Business Bureau. We are open 7 days a week and ready to take your call. Thank you for doing your research and choosing the best client service in the industry. Thank you again and we look forward to earning your business. Sincerely, Laura Curto- - Motor Movers Auto Transport
Have your own experience with Motor Movers Auto Transport to share?

Motor Movers Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 609 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.18% of Motor Movers Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.82% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Subject: Highly Rated Transport Company
    Review:After I made a deal to acquire a vehicle out of state, it became as big a task of how to transport it from Colorado to Massachusetts. Having never used a car carrier service before, I was a quite awe struck by the # of solicitations I received after ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Caires
    Date:11/21/2014 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Patrick OConnell @ 480-428-1267
    Review:Just normal moving and coordination issues. Tough industry to be in as a thrid party contact. Relationsips with trusted haulers is a plus. Control lies in the hands of the haulers and a well oiled machine will have haulers on their payrolls to sat... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Lamont, Having had 5 carriers all call and be turned down made this much more difficult than it should have been. I do understand your availability constantly changed and I was happy to finally find a time that worked for you. I was even calling you on Sundays! Joel did a great job once we were able to set up a good time for both of you. Thank You Patrick OConnell [ view ]
    Poster:Lamont Dunbar
    Date:11/20/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Patrick OConnell @ 480-428-1267
    Review:Patrick is honest, thorough and trustworthy. He arranged for my truck to be shipped literally across the entire United states (new jersey to Hawaii) at a great price and very fast. Thank you Patrick! [ View ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Justin, Thank You for the endorsement, I do all of Motor Movers Hawaii and Alaska orders and they do take extra attention, I pride myself in staying in touch the entire time. Mahalo! Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:11/19/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers - Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:From my initial phone inquiry to final delivery of my antique automobile, the customer service provided by Laura Curto of Motor Movers was extraordinary. She expertly arranged all services with the originating activity, carefully selected the right t... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Elliott
    Date:11/19/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Review:I'll gladly use them again. They were prompt, great communication, early delivery, handled stuff well... [ View ]
    Response:RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 RIC@MotorMoversAutoTransport.com Thank You Eric for taking the time to express your thoughts on your transport experience with MOTOR MOVERS. It was a pleasure assisting you with the shipment of you Corvette. Fun times are ahead! Feel free to contact me with any future auto transport needs. Thank you for your time, RIC CARRILLO MOTOR MOVERS 480.878.7315 [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:11/19/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Lynn Jeffrey 480.719.7914
    Review:Motor Movers and Lynn in particular were good on maintaining contact with us throughout the process, this being our first time moving a car from out of state. The price was very reasonable and I'd use Lynn agian were we to need such a service. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:11/18/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Review:Jeff Alguire was very professional with helping me get my Toyota Camry moved in time & perfect condition.I will tell all my friends to only use this company! [ View ]
    Response:Jeff 480-428-1268 Just as easy as that. Cal me for a quote today and we will make this a no hassle, no brainier for you. Call MOTOR MOVERS 480-428-1268 No Hassles no pressure [ view ]
    Poster:Judy JamisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellence
    Review:Motor Movers was a fantastic company to work with. My account executive, Kachiri McElroy, went above and beyond to make sure my truck transport went smoothly. She was always available for questions. She was very professional and made sure that I was ... [ More ]
    Response:Kachiri @ 480.878.7319 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you so Cassie for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you & I got a friend that i can with from time to time. Your patience & understanding were great & i appreciate the confidence you put in not only me but my company as well to get the jog done right the first time. I look forward to working with you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Cassie F.
    Date:11/14/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Move!
    Review:I had moved a car in the past and it was a stressful process. Dealing with Jeff was a much, much easier time than the last time. He was very calm and knowledgeable about the process. I had a lot of over aggressive brokers call from other companies an... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff 480-428-1268 Just as easy as that. Cal me for a quote today and we will make this a no hassle, no brainier for you. Thank you doctor for the very honest review. Was a pleasure dealing with you and look forward to hearing from you in the future. Good luck with your new job. Call MOTOR MOVERS 480-428-1268 No Hassles no pressure [ view ]
    Poster:Dave Sidhu
    Date:11/13/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto
    Review:I recently moved a second car car when I moved to another state. Having previously used Motor Movers with Laura Curto as my point person, I used them and her again. As with my first auto Laura handled all the detail immaculately. She knew the car w... [ More ]
    Poster:Stu
    Date:11/13/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers-Laura Curto@480-428-1263
    Review:Laura is great! Very knowledgeable about the transport business. She's also very patient with dealing with me. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thanks Mich, It is always a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the referrals you have sent my way and for allowing me to be a part of all your transport needs. I look forward to our continued business. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:michel PetithommeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: – Motor Movers –Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Laura was great in the complete process where she made clear pick up date and arrival. Will use again! [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Matt, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends that might be interested in a free quote to ship their vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:11/10/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:This was a very good experience overall. Don E. at Motor Movers was very attentive to what I needed. He worked diligently to find me a carrier as soon as possible. He found a carrier in less than 2 days. He secured the best price that he could for m... [ More ]
    Poster:A Martin
    Date:11/10/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Excellent service, Car was delivered before promised date. "Shipping experts" was the carrier. Very satisfied with their service. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Mita, It was a pleasure working with you again. I hope you are getting all settled into your new home. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Mita
    Date:11/6/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: MOTOR MOVERS
    Review:Motor movers did a great job moving my porsche from Oregon to Utah. Got a great deal and will definitely use again. Call them and you will be satisfied as well. [ View ]
    Response:Kachiri @ 480.878.7319 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com It was a pleasure working with you Rodney, you were very pleasant & patient. I hope to work with you in the near future. Now you have a direct contact when you want to get something moved from one end to the other & top to bottom. [ view ]
    Poster:rodney sam
    Date:11/6/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Laura Curto
    Review:Laura from motor movers is an absolute legend. Laura, was very knowledgable about the transport business, super professional, super helpful and super patient with assisting me arrange transport from Nevada to Colorado with very very tight turnaround ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Chad, It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad we could make all the arrangements needed to ship your vehicle. A 2 hour window for pickup is not an easy task when scheduling with carriers that usually have a 2 day window. I hope you are enjoying your travels. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Chad
    Date:11/5/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:We were in an accident traveling through Illinois on our way to Florida on a Saturday night. We were unable to get in touch with anyone to help us transport our vehicle back home. We were lucky when Kachiri at Motor Movers answered the phone on a S... [ More ]
    Response:Kachiri 480.878.7319 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com Thanks so much Sheri for the review I really appreciate it. I enjoyed working you< you were very pleasant & patient. I look forward to working with you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Sheri Moe
    Date:11/3/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Review:Don did a great job scheduling my auto transport, he was quick, friendly and affordable. The car was picked up on Friday and delivered on Wednesday, driver was friendly and professional. The car arrived with no problems. I have used Motor Movers Au... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915. Jack thanks for the kind words, I enjoyed working with you, look forward to the next one. Please give my info to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:11/3/2014 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Laura was courteous, informed and always attentive to our concerns. She was accessible and helpful. She explained the way the business works, her selection criteria for a transporter, and the guidelines she follows. Our particular transporter was les... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Phillip, It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. Thank you for your feed back regarding the carrier. We take this very seriously and try to give our customers quality customer service. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Phillip Long
    Date:11/2/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers
    Review:I was contacted by Motor Movers and about 10 others and they were the most credible and reasonable. Did some research and decided to go with Kachiri and Motor Movers. They did everything they said they would do and chose a great carrier. Highly recom... [ More ]
    Response:Kachiri 480.878.7319 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com It was a pleasure working with you as well Mario. Thank for having confidence in my company to get the job done for ryou. Now when you need a vehicle moved you have a direct contact & don't to deal with all the hustle & bustle. Look forward to working with you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Mario Santana
    Date:11/2/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Five Star Service from Motor Movers –Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:There is little more to say other than the service provided by Laura was flawless. She returned calls promptly and priced the transport so it was bid on by two companies within a couple hours of placing the order. She researched the companies and c... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Lonni, It was a pleasure working with you. I think it is very important to give good customer service these days. It not always easy to find. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Lonni
    Date:11/1/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:Everyone throughout the process was very professional and helpful. Shipping my car was very easy to do. My car did arrive earlier than expected and there was some miscommunication with the delivery driver and my drop off location but it was easily ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Aaron, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with any family or friends looking to get a free quote. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Aaron Budd
    Date:11/1/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers
    Review:Great company will definitely use again. Great communication and very friendly service representative. They picked my car up on time although the first carrier had broken down. Excellent all the way around [ View ]
    Response:Kachiri 480.878.7319 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com I enjoyed working with you as well Pat. Your patience was the hting thing I appreciated most of all. I look forward to working you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Pat Rugh
    Date:11/1/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: yes, I would use this transporter again
    Review:I am very pleased with Motor Movers Auto Transport. I set up the transport date in advance. The car was picked up on time and delivered two days ahead of schedule. Thank you Bridgett Overton and Motor Movers Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Mrs. Beverly for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you transport your van to your son. I enjoyed working with you and your family. If you need my help in the future please give me a call. Thank you again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Beverly Young
    Date:11/1/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: MOTOR MOVERS AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:Kachiri was great. Very honest and available to answer my questions. I would definitely recommend this company. They shoot straight and gave me an honest quote to move my car. I talked to 6 other companies and I can say Motor Movers was the most prof... [ More ]
    Response:Kachiri 480.878.7319 kachiri@motomoversautotransport.com Was a pleasure with you as well Mr. Winick look foerward to working with you in the near future. At least now when you have a direct contact to things done, call any time. thanks so much for having confidence in not only me but my company as well. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Winick
    Date:10/31/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of truck
    Review:Easy to deal with... did what they said they would do........................................................................................................................................................................................................ [ More ]
    Poster:al
    Date:10/30/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Ric Carrillo 480.878.7315
    Review:I was nervous shipping a brand new vehicle and swamped by quotes. I picked Motor Movers by chance. I was contacted immediately and the car was picked up that day and delivered to me in Ga. the next less than 24 hours. I would recommend with my experi... [ More ]
    Response:RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 RIC@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you Chris for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your review of the transport of your vehicle. Here at Motor Movers I will continue to provide a high quality service to all past and future client. Feel free to contact me with any future auto transport needs. Thank You for your time. Ric Carrillo Motor Movers 480.878.7315 [ view ]
    Poster:CV
    Date:10/30/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of van from Texas to New York
    Review:You get what you pay for, but in this case, I got far more service than I expected. Laura Curto helped me through the delivery of a vehicle with a problematic seller. Laura did not have to go though the inconvenience on my behalf, but did so. This is... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Val and Deborah, It has been a pleasure working with you, and definitely a journey with the seller.I am glad we were able to get the issues resolved and the Van on it's way to you. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Deborah Greene
    Date:10/30/2014 3:14:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of van from Texas to New York
    Poster:Deborah Greene
    Date:10/30/2014 3:14:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers Don Edwards 480-719-7915
    Review:Motors movers did a wonderful job for us! We had 3 very old antique cars that needed to be moved in an enclosed trailer. We tried with 2 other companies, no luck. Don Edwards made all my worries and concerns go away. The price was perfect! The actual... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS-480-719-7915, Kyle, thank you for the kind words, I enjoyed working with you, please call me if you or anyone needs our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle Oberle
    Date:10/29/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:We have moved 5 times in 3 years, and Motor Movers has taken extremely good care of our car transports. Laura keeps us informed throughout the move, gets us the best price, the best drivers, and within our time period. Our cars have arrived on time,... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Sheila, It was a pleasure to work with you again. I hope you and your husband are all settled in back down in Florida. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Sheila Wolf
    Date:10/28/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Marie 480-878-7316
    Review:I am the Manager of a Toyota Dealership and have used Marie several times. I have been very pleased with the service she has provided. She keeps me informed during the whole process calling to verify pick up and calling me to let me know that the ... [ More ]
    Response:Marie 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com John, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I have really enjoyed working with you and your staff. You are all great. I appreciate the opportunity to help your buyers. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/27/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Marie 480-878-7316
    Review:I talked to several Brokers and found Marie the most informative, she wakled me thru the whole process, explaining how everything worked and made me feel very comfortable in using her to get my car moved. I will certainly refer her to anyone I know... [ More ]
    Response:Marie 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Carol for the great review. I'm glad I was the Broker that made you feel the most comfortable. That is always my goal. Thank you for any referals you give me. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Carol Bove
    Date:10/27/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: A good experience
    Review:Moved from TX to AZ, and got my car in four days from pickup date, which was communicated to me in advance. Except for some dirt inside the car, good experience overall, would use it again. [ View ]
    Response:Jeff 480-878-7316 jeff@motormoversautotransport.com Ravi, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I have really enjoyed working with you and David. Glad we could save you money from TEXAS to ARIZONA. I appreciate the opportunity to help your buyers. Jeff [ view ]
    Poster:Ravi L
    Date:10/27/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto (480) 428-1263
    Review:I highly recommend Laura Curto to anyone shipping their vehicle. I have shipped 6 cars to date using Motor Movers, dealing exclusively with Laura Curto. My experiences dealing with Laura have always been excellent and professional. She returns my cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Darrick
    Date:10/26/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: car picked up and delivered when promised
    Review:I have never used this service before but my husband and I were moving and I was worried aout driving my 22 year old (soon to be a classic) car that far, especially through Atlanta. I was worried about the whole process, but Kachiri was very reassur... [ More ]
    Response:Kachiri 480.878.7319 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you so much Lynn for the review, it means a lot to me & my company because it let's us know how we're doing. It was a pleasure working with you, in the near future if you plan to transport another car you can call me directly so you don't have to deal with the multiple phone calls form everyone else. Once again thank you so much for choosing Motor Movers to move your baby. [ view ]
    Poster:Lynn O'Meara
    Date:10/26/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: motor movers-Don Edwards@480.719.7915
    Review:When I called Don Edwards he told me how everything worked including the fee, how he chooses the company and what to do if something goes wrong. He handled everything professionally. Minuteman Transport called me and we agreed on a pickup time. He wa... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915. Thank you Jerry for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you [ view ]
    Poster:jerry frazee
    Date:10/26/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Kachiri 480.878.7319
    Review:This was my second time doing business with motor mover, and again fantastic customer service and support! Vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. The driver was very nice. I highly recommend motor movers! -Brittany [ View ]
    Response:Kachiri 480.878.7318 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you so much Brittney for your review, it means a lot to me & my company. The reviews let's us know how we're doing & what we may need to improve. It was a pleasure working with you & I hope to work with again in the near future. You have my number direct All you have to do is call & I'll be there to get you what you want, to where you want it, on time, & for the right price. [ view ]
    Poster:Brittany
    Date:10/26/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Laura is amazing after having horrible experiences With other companies she sets the mark Professional reliable customer oriented I've used her twice and both times she's come Through with 5 stars [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Bret, It was a pleasure working with you both times. We are a very honest and reliable company. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Bret MacD
    Date:10/26/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Bridgett Overton
    Review:Great service! My contact was friendly and the service was timely. I would use this company again. Thank you [ View ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 Bridgetto@motormoversautotransport.com Thank David for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you in getting your vehicle shipped. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:10/25/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Review:I picked Motor Movers because the are located near the destination and I thought they might get more bids. In any event they got a good bid from a very good trucker. My vehicle was picked up and delivered within my time frame.The vehicle was deliv... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915, Paul , I look forward to moving you vehicle next time. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Gengler
    Date:10/24/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:I spent a good amount of time researching shipping my car from MA to CA and spoke to a number of different companies and got a number of different quotes. I finally decided on Motor Movers, primary contact Don Edwards, because they had good reviews, ... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915. Kate thank you for the feedback, I try to make sure my customers know all the info necessary to make an informed decision. [ view ]
    Poster:Kate
    Date:10/24/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Review:This was a very positive experience. Much better than expected!!Having never transported a car before we were pleasantly surprised how easy and affordable it was. We were looking for an alternative way of getting a classic Porsche to San Antonio wit... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915. Thank you for the kind words and the 5 Star rating. I enjoyed working with you. I hope you will give my info to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Amory
    Date:10/24/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Reivew of Car shipping
    Review:Deliviered my vehicle from Texas to Arizona with no damage . The Contact person was so polite and made my day easy by taking care of all stuffs. will go for it again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:David LivingstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Marie 480-878-7316
    Review:Marie was very professional and personable in helping me get my truck moved. The driver was great in getting my truck on the carrier since it wasn't running. I would definately use Marie again and will refer her to anyone I know who needs to move... [ More ]
    Response:Marie 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Dom, It was my pleasure in helping you get your INOP truck moved. I am glad you are happy with our service and appreciate you referring me to friends and relatives. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Dominick
    Date:10/23/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Marie
    Review:Marie Was very helpful in explaining the whole process to me as I have never transsported a car before. She kept me informed during the entire process. Called me after car arrived to make sure everything was fine. Would definatelly refer her and M... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you so much Jenna for the great review. It is always my pleasure to explain how the process works to give you peace of mind. Please keep me in mind if your friends or relatives need a car moved. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Jenna
    Date:10/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Marie
    Poster:Jenna
    Date:10/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Trasnport from PA to TX
    Review:Don did outstanding job! Greatly appreciate for his effort to expedite my request. He helped solving problem when the driver late to pick up my car as well as to manage the driver for not getting further delay on delivering my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Jaka
    Date:10/20/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:First let me say that when I was considering how to get my car across country and was doing some research online, I was horrified to see how bad reviews were for car shipping companies-dishonest communication, damaged cars, stolen items, etc. In ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Timon for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with others. Word of mouth advertisement is the best. It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone who is looking to ship their vehicle. I will be happy to give them a free quote and the same great customer service. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Timon Farley
    Date:10/20/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car so I was really nervous but it was overall a pretty good experience because the driver stays in contact with you at all time. The vehicle was inspected before and after so it arrives in the same condition that it... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Jermain, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:J campbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 8:03:00 AM

Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport

Motor Movers Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26