View 158,516 Reviews on 3,672 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,517th Review now!

View Motor Movers Auto Transport's New Profile

Motor Movers Auto Transport
8502 E. Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone Number:866.976.2264 No $ Down
Secondary Phone Number:480.428.1260
Website:http://www.motormoversautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 6 Months. Since 9/28/2010

Welcome to a new kind of transport experience! Motor Movers commitment to you.....Honest and Integrity Empowerment through education - Motor Movers is strongly committed to empowering our customers with knowledge of how the auto transport industry works. Other companies are simply order takers that leave you alone to navigate through the process. We assign a single point of contact to each customer that will explain how your quote was constructed, what to expect throughout the transport of your vehicle and how to make this experience stress free. NO payments up front - we work for free until your vehicle is picked up. "A" rated by the Better Business Bureau. We are open 7 days a week and ready to take your call. Thank you for doing your research and choosing the best client service in the industry. Thank you again and we look forward to earning your business. Sincerely, Jeff Alguire President Motor Movers Auto Transport 480-428-1268 Laura Curto COO- Motor Movers Auto Transport 480-428-1263
Have your own experience with Motor Movers Auto Transport to share?

Motor Movers Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 552 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 11.04% of Motor Movers Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 88.96% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Subject: Late Delivery - Damaged Car
    Review:We transport about one to three cars per month. This was our first experience with Motor Movers, and likely our very last. The commissioned the actual transport to be carried out by Abraham Express and that where the nightmare scenario began. Ben, an... [ More ]
    Response:Matteo, I apologize for the mishap with Abraham Express. Laura was able to get you a $200 discount from the carrier, Unfortunately we don't have control over other companies and rogue employees that they may employ. I was able to provide you with all the insurance information for Abraham Expresses Insurance information and wish I could have helped you further. I wish you the best luck with your future shipments. [ view ]
    Poster:M.
    Date:3/3/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transport
    Review:Searched online for transport companies that could move a motorcycle. After reading reviews and investigating a few companies, I am so happy that we chose this one. Charlie was quick to respond and was very helpful in securing a qualified trucking co... [ More ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:2/27/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: First time transport
    Review:First of all, price - 250$ less than competitors. I've called at around 3 oclock thursday and after 30 minutes I have received a call that we've got a driver! My car was picked up NEXT DAY (friday)! Cheryl, was contacting me with status, when my car ... [ More ]
    Response:Cheryl Phiffer cphiffer@motormoversautotransport.com 480-428-1262 Dear Jakub Thank You soo much for your kind review. I am so pleased I could get your BMW to you in a timely fashion. The weather delayed 90% of the country i think, but the carrier did a great job in the face of those challenges. It was so nice to be able to help you and I hope that if you need another car transported you will call. I'll get to work on it ASAP. Thank You Jakub and may you have an early spring up there !! Kindest Regards. Cheryl [ view ]
    Poster:Jakub
    Date:2/27/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I received my quote within an hour, which was significantly lower than 8 other quotes I recieved. After committing to the service, they were able to locate a driver within 24 hours. The vehicle was picked up and dropped off exactly when they said i... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Matt, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:2/25/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: FERRARI - Motor Movers –Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:The service from these guys was pretty good. They moved my Ferrari F430 with no issues - the carrier arrived with Porches, Ferraris, Bugatti's etc so it was clear they used a broker that knew what they were doing. The car was late getting picked up... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Andy, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew B
    Date:2/23/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Recommend Motor Movers
    Review:I have utilized Motor Movers in Phoenix,AZ. and Laura Curto as my agent with that company on 3 separate occasions ,and have had a favorable experience on all vehicle moves.I would recommend this agent and would use them again in the future.The car ar... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Bill, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:bill magness
    Date:2/17/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Bridgett Overton @480.240.9102
    Review:Bridgett Overton is the best! I received over a dozen calls from different transport carriers who were eager to provide a quote. Bridgett was different. She took the time to listen to my concerns, she then explained the process and followed throug... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Jen for the five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with your transport. When you explained everything to me and how you was going to give the vehicle to a family who needed it I was more then happy to help you. I'm glad everything worked out for both you and the family, and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:2/17/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Poster:Jen
    Date:2/17/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Would DEFINITELY Use MM again
    Review:THE AUTO TRANSPORT INDUSTRY IS NOT A SWISS WATCH. IT DOES NOT OPERATE ON TIME WITH MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY. If you expect to have your vehicle picked up and dropped off on a set day and time, and if you expect to be communicated with clearly and often, yo... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Joel, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Joel S.
    Date:2/17/2015 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Will use again for sure!
    Review:I travel around the country a lot so it was important to me to find a good transporter because I plan on needing my car transported again in the next year or so. I dealt with more than 10 different transporters over the phone and took about 3 months ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Eva, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Eva Danino
    Date:2/14/2015 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Zero complaints....Highly Recommend
    Review:Arizona to Maryland in about five days. Laura Curto 480-428-1263 was extremely helpful and made me feel at ease. She did not waste my time and haggle in any way shape or form. I called numerous moving companies before I called Motor Movers. Once I ta... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Fernando, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:fernando o.
    Date:2/12/2015 3:00:00 AM
    Subject: comments
    Review:Laura Curto was very helpful for a first time shipper of a vehicle. I did get information prior to checking the credentials of Motor Movers just to see what to ask for. Ms. Laura was very helpful. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Judy, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Judy Peyrot
    Date:2/11/2015 4:26:00 AM
    Subject: Lynn Jeffrey
    Review:This is the fifth time I've used Motor Movers- - never a problem!Different carriers used each time but all have been on time and delivered my car without damage [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your review it was a pleasure working with you to get your '06 BMW 325 moved for you. Hope to work with your again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve S
    Date:2/7/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Lynn Jeffrey @480.719.7914
    Review:Lynn was very knowledgeable and helpful. She got a reputable transporter to get the car to the Pacific Northwest. Kept their word and delivered on time. No problems. Thank you very much [ View ]
    Response:Eva, Thank you for the wonderful review. I was a pleasure to work with you in getting your vehicle moved for you. Hope to help you in the future if you need to transport another vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Eva
    Date:2/6/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Lynn Jeffrey @480.719.7914
    Review:Lynn was very helpful in finding a reputable transporter to get the car to the Pacific Northwest. On time pickup and delivery. Very happy with the results. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Eva
    Date:2/6/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:broker went out of his way to contact vehicle owner, and locate vehicle for transport, thanks again ben. [ View ]
    Response:BEN 480-428-1264 24HR SERVICE BEN@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Bill, ENJOY your new classic toy! I'm glad i was able to track down the seller and get your car transported safely and secure. Let me know next time you need another vehicle transported. Stay in good health! BEN 480-428-1264 24HR SERVICE BEN@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM [ view ]
    Poster:bill hubert
    Date:2/6/2015 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: Great and fast service!
    Review:Sheriah was very friendly and knowledgeable. She always returned my emails promptly. I felt very confident that my car was in good hands. Would definitely use Motor Movers Auto Transport again and would refer them to my friends and family! [ View ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:2/5/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Transport
    Review:Reliable and friendly company..Laura was fantastic to work with and delivered in spades on helping me transport my car to a dealership in Georgia. I have used this company twice and would not go anywhere else for competitive reliable and friendly tr... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Raiz, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Ra
    Date:2/2/2015 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car from NY to Seattle, WA
    Review:Laura very clearly explained how the process works and was very courteous and professional throughout the whole process. I would definitely use her services again. Bill [ View ]
    Poster:William MacRae
    Date:1/31/2015 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: First TIme Move - Don made it Easy and Hassle Free
    Review:Firs time move, it was overwhelming. Don Edwards made it as stress and hassle free as possible. I got my car shipped for the exact price and without any upsell when the car was delivered. No deposit until the car was picked up (Broker fee). Car was l... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:1/30/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Ben @ 480-428-1264
    Review:From start to finish, this was as smooth a transport as I could have expected. Motor Movers exceeded my expectations. Ben was responsive, proactive and knowledgeable. All aspects of the move were explained in detail and all questions were answered... [ More ]
    Response:BEN 480-428-1264 24HR SERVICE BEN@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM EARL, THANK YOU FOR THE KIND REVIEW! I'M GLAD YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ME AND MOTOR MOVERS WAS WORTHY OF YOUR 5 STARS. LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP YOU OUT AGAIN, FAMILY/FRIENDS DISCOUNT** BEN 480-428-1264 24HR SERVICE BEN@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Earl
    Date:1/29/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: MotorMovers-DonEdwards@480-719-7915
    Review:I would use this company again,the truck was in good shape and from the time they picked up the truck to when they delivered the truck it was in the time they said it would be...they did a great job...and very nice to work with.. Mike H [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Hanson
    Date:1/29/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers transport
    Review:The experience with don edwards and motor movers was excellent. Their contractor had a truck break down on the way to pick up and were keep informed. They did what I would have expected in businesslike fashion. Motor Movers called and arrange... [ More ]
    Poster:joe m
    Date:1/29/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Bridgett Overton @480.240.9102
    Review:Bridget was excellent to deal with. She was responsive and prompt with our questions. I will always use this company in the future because of the service Bridget provided to us. Thank You [ View ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 bridgetto@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Gregory for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you and your family with getting your vehicle transported. I enjoyed working with you and your wife, and look forward to working with you both in the future. Thanks again, Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Gregory Timberlake
    Date:1/28/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Ben @ 480-428-1264
    Review:After trying to use a different transporter and getting told twice our car was going to be picked up, no one showed , called or returned our calls. We then called MotorMovers and told them We needed the car picked up within two days . Ben promised he... [ More ]
    Response:BEN 480-428-1264 24HR SERVICE BEN@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Hugo, I'm GLAD i was able to help you move your vehicle. let me know if i can ever help you again, Family/Friends discount** YOU KNOW WHO TO CALL, BEN! BEN 480-428-1264 24HR SERVICE BEN@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Hugo
    Date:1/28/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Poster:Hugo
    Date:1/28/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: AZ to WI
    Review:Great communication, and service. Ben provided all the information I needed. He contact a very good transportation company [ View ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:1/28/2015 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:I spoke with Laura after contacting 3 other companies. She explained my options, the process, and cost right up front. Laura worked within my time frame exactly and got my trailer here on the exact date i needed, within my price constraints. I wo... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Gene, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Gene Suarez
    Date:1/27/2015 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto (480) 428-1263
    Review:I was moving an SUV from NY-LA. I have never been through the process of shipping a car nor knew there were even brokers which flooded me with phone calls. Being speculative of the process (it now appeared very cowboy - all area codes contacting me ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Chris, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:chris rozanski
    Date:1/27/2015 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers - Lynn Jeffery GREAT JOB
    Review:Lynn was professional and available throughout the entire process. Had a small hiccup with the carrier that Lynn addressed and from there on out everything went smooth! Great service for a great price! I would highly recommend! Same day pick up an... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Bob for the review, I try to take very good care to make the process of having a car transported go smoothly. My customer are my top priority. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Flaugher
    Date:1/26/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and affordable
    Review:Vehicle was picked up on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday. The truck driver was professional and courteous. No problems. Good communication. Honored quoted price with no hidden fees. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:1/26/2015 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:My quote above was for 2 vehicles, one to Colorado and the other to Texas. Bridgette was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and was able to coordinate just one pickup for our 2 cars. Very thorough inspection before and after. Cars arrived damag... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Dave for that wonderful review. I was glad to be able to help you with getting your cars transported. Here at Motor Movers Auto Transport we are here to help our customers to making sure that they understand how transporting work and to get them the best deal. I look forward ti working with you again in the future. Thanks again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:1/22/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SHIPPER
    Review:GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH - I WILL USE THEM AGAIN - -I HAVE USED THEM SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASED - PATRICK OCONNEL ALWAYS FOLLOWS UP AND IS A VERY MUCH ON TOP OF THINGS - -VERY PLEASED [ View ]
    Poster:dennis kaz
    Date:1/22/2015 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:I moved from New Orleans to California and couldn't have done so without Laura's help! She made sure I was fully taken care of. Before getting off the phone she ensured that I understood everything that will take place with transporting my car. Laura... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 Thank you Paris, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone interested in getting a free quote. Best wishes on your new endeavors! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:ParisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: CA to GA Move
    Review:Needed to move a 2009 Lexus Rx 350 from California to Georgia. Called around various other brokers but after checking the reviews we decided to go wit Motor Movers Auto Tranport. We are certainly glad we did. Our contact was Bridgett Overton and she ... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Stevens for that five star review it was my pleasant to be able to help you with transporting your vehicle. I was glad that I was able to explain the process to you and you was able to understand how the quotes work. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Stevens
    Date:1/18/2015 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers-Don Edwards @ 480-719-7915
    Review:Don was very helpful, accommodating, and professional. Dons expertise made this whole process much less stressful. [ View ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915. Patrick, thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you. Please give my info to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:1/17/2015 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth and ontime transaction
    Review:This is our first time to use the carrier to get the car from dealer to our home; first we used other carrier and they didn't do the right job since the promised time is not working. After we did some research and we find Motor Movers and talked to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Don Edwards @ 480-719-7915
    Review:Don and Laura were fantastic to work with. I had to get a stolen van and contents returned to Kansas for processing by law enforcement. The move was handled without any issues and they were very professional. I highly recommend Motor Movers! [ View ]
    Poster:Neil Starks
    Date:1/16/2015 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Don Edwards @ 480-719-7915
    Review:Don and Laura were fantastic to work with. I had to get a stolen van and contents returned to Kansas for processing by law enforcement. The move was handled without any issues and there were very professional. I highly recommend Motor Movers! [ View ]
    Poster:Neil Starks
    Date:1/16/2015 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:I was Satisfied. They were nice and reliable. I would recommend them. The car wasn't damaged. Nothing was stolen. They deserve their five star rating. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Kawthar for you wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you to get your 2014 Toyota RAV 4 moved for you. Thank you for choosing me as your travel agent for your precious vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Kawthar Eisa
    Date:1/15/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:I recommend Laura Curto without reservation. She knows the industry, is honest and upfront, and explained (in advance) what I could expect from her company as well as from the trucking company. Laura was available by text, phone and email, and always... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 Thank you Nancy, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone interested in getting a free quote. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:1/15/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto 480-428-1263
    Review:Bought a motorcycle on line from Oregon. Being that it is the middle of the winter I was in no hurry to get it to Indiana. I sent inquiries to a couple of carriers and ended up speaking with Laura. She educated me on how the shipping industry work... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 Thank you Kurt, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone interested in getting a free quote. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Kurt Hianes
    Date:1/14/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Review:Great customer service from Laura Curto. Had a mis-communication from our end for initial delivery. However, first two attempts for delivery was delayed and on the Third attempt, I called and left message, we received a call at 10:30 p.m. say 13 mi... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 Thank you Michael, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone interested in getting a free quote. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:1/14/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Converted Skeptic
    Review:Buyer beware was stressed by everyone: Never put down a deposit, make sure they can provide an insurance certificate, watch out for switch & bait etc… Laura Curto, my point of contact, from Motor Movers was able to give me all the informa... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Dr. Duong, It was a pleasure working with you. We here at Motor Movers are a company of honesty and integrity. We do screen the carriers carefully and only use the choose the best for our customers. Thank you for letting us be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:H. Duong
    Date:1/12/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:Don Edwards and Motor Movers got my car scheduled for delivery from Chicago to LA quickly, honestly, and dependably. The carrier they used was very good and my Cadillac CTS arrived without damage. I recommend them and would definitely use them agai... [ More ]
    Poster:steve w
    Date:1/9/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Patrick OConnell @ 480-428-1267
    Review:This was by far my best experience with Auto transporters. Patrick was able to find a transporter for my vehicle within a short time despite the challenges caused by the Christmas/New Year holidays. Furthermore, he was able to get it transported at a... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Mark, Thank You once again and do not hesitate to refer me to anyone...everyone is treated with respect and fairly. Mahalo, Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:1/9/2015 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:my agent patrick did an excellent job of simplifying the process and, most importantly, keeping me constantly updated with the progress of my vehicle. i never felt that i was on my own and was never in the dark as to where my vehicle was in the proc... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Mark, it was my pleasure, staying in touch is the key when you give your vehicle to a stranger and rely on someone on the telephone. Please keep me in mind for anyone needing a vehicle moved. Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:mark wolfenberger
    Date:1/9/2015 1:11:00 AM
    Subject: Charlie 480-878-7317
    Review:I would recommend Charlie at motor movers to anyone needing that service. they were punctual and very careful and thoughtful in the job they were hired to do. the driver stayed in touch with us through the day and gave updates as to his arrival time... [ More ]
    Poster:Vince
    Date:1/8/2015 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:I just recently used this company to have my car transported from one state to another. Being as this was my first time using a transport company to have my vehicle moved, I was pretty nervous. I did a lot of research and tried to learn more about ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Heidi
    Date:1/8/2015 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Pleasantly surprised in NJ
    Review:After calling numerous transport companies - Marie from Motor Movers ,was very nice and helpful. She was able to arrange a transport in five days(very unusual). This was scheduled right before the Christmas holiday. My son met the driver in Florida w... [ More ]
    Response:Marie 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Ingrid, It was my pleasure getting your son's car to him during the holidays. We at Motor Movers try to get carriers even through the holidays. Please remember me if you have any friends that need a car moved. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:INGRIDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2015 12:41:00 PM

Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport

Motor Movers Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25