View 153,933 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,934th Review now!

View Motor Movers Auto Transport's New Profile

MC-
Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Please Update

Welcome to a new kind of transport experience! Motor Movers commitment to you.....Honest and Integrity Empowerment through education - Motor Movers is strongly committed to empowering our customers with knowledge of how the auto transport industry works. Other companies are simply order takers that leave you alone to navigate through the process. We assign a single point of contact to each customer that will explain how your quote was constructed, what to expect throughout the transport of your vehicle and how to make this experience stress free. NO payments up front - we work for free until your vehicle is picked up. "A" rated by the Better Business Bureau. We are open 7 days a week and ready to take your call. Thank you for doing your research and choosing the best client service in the industry. Thank you again and we look forward to earning your business. Sincerely, Jeff Alguire President Motor Movers Auto Transport 480-428-1268 Laura Curto COO- Motor Movers Auto Transport 480-428-1263
Have your own experience with Motor Movers Auto Transport to share?

Motor Movers Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 587 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 11.74% of Motor Movers Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 88.26% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Subject: First Time Mover
    Review:This was the first time I have ever shipped a car where I had to make my own arrangements. I was admittedly a bit nervous. Ben at Motor Movers did a great job at explaining the entire process to me and making sure I had answers to all my questions. T... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:12/20/2014 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: Bridgett Overton 480-240-9102
    Review:Bridgett showed great customer service stills she take the time to explain how everything works to me. She was able to get my vehicle pickup on time. I will use her and Motor Movers Auto Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:Phyllis Koster
    Date:12/19/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff at Motor Movers 480-428-1268 Excellect Experience
    Review:I used Motor Movers to move my car from Massachusetts to California. It was overall an excellent experience. Moving your car across country can be difflicult but Motor Movers made the process very easy and efficent for me. Jeff was very knowlegable ... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff 480 428 1268 MOTOR MOVERS AUTO TRANSPORT MASSACHUSETTS TO CALIFORNIA Thank you Afia for choosing Motor Movers to move your car. It was a real pleasure working with you. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Motor Movers - Hassle Free Thank you 480-428-1268 [ view ]
    Poster:Afia
    Date:12/18/2014 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: Very Smooth Process
    Review:Jeff is very knowledgeable and helpful. The carrier picked up my car very quickly in NYC and the car was delivered on time in CA. Very impressive experience. will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Jeff 480 428 1268 MOTOR MOVERS AUTO TRANSPORT NEW YORK CITY TO CALIFORNIA Thank you Rui, for choosing Motor Movers to move your BMW X3. It was a real pleasure working with you. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Motor Movers - Hassle Free Thank you 480-428-1268 [ view ]
    Poster:Rui
    Date:12/17/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Cheryl Phiffer
    Review:Excellent service. There were delays at the port, but Motor Movers worked with me. Then there were problems with a carrier, but Motor Movers immediately worked to find a new carrier who was on time, had great communication and quick delivery. Cher... [ More ]
    Response:cphiffer@motormoversautotransport.com 480-428-1262 Dear Rob, I am so glad that I could help. Port shipments are a challenge but we can get them done for you! We had a great carrier pickup the slack and I am looking forward to helping in the future! Thank You for the review Rob !! [ view ]
    Poster:Rob Morgan
    Date:12/16/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Genuine and Honest
    Review:This was my first transport so I was not familiar with how things worked. I asked several companies for quotes and received many phone calls from unscrupulous salesmen. One company put a listing on the board that was ridiculously low that I never a... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 bridgett@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Clare for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Clare
    Date:12/16/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers - Jeff Alguire @480-428-1268
    Review:Motor Movers Auto Transport picked-up my car in California and delivered to Georgia in a timely and professional manner. They were extremely thorough in answering all of my questions. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Jeff 480 428 1268 MOTOR MOVERS AUTO TRANSPORT CALIFORNIA TO GEORGIA Thank you Debbie for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Motor Movers - Hassle Free Thank you Jeff 480 428 1268 [ view ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:12/15/2014 10:38:00 PM
    Review:Very happy with Motor Movers would recommend and use them again. They were very helpful in helping me get my Moms car moved here to Oregon [ View ]
    Response:Jeff 480 428 1268 MOTOR MOVERS AUTO TRANSPORT CALIFORNIA TO OREGON Thank you Jolanda for the choosing Motor Movers to move your mother's car. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Motor Movers - Hassle Free Thank you Jeff 480 428 1268 [ view ]
    Poster:Jolanda BellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Review:Mr. Ben, Thank you for a positive experience in shipping my Nissan. Ben did a great job communicating and always was available to answer any questions. I have shipped before and Ben with Motor Movers was the best experience I have had thus far. [ View ]
    Poster:mubarak singh
    Date:12/12/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: TRANSPORT OF CAR
    Review:Motor Movers Auto Transport did a great job moving our car from Florida to Chicago. They were very good about communicating where the car was during transport and the delivery was on time. We were very pleased with this compan and would definitely ... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff 480 428 1268 Thank you Mike, Was a pleasure working with you on your LEXUS move from Orlando FLORIDA to Chicago, IL. Call us in the future for your discounted move! Thx, Jeff 480-428-1268 Motor Movers Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:MIKE MURAWSKI
    Date:12/12/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a car. Having spoken with several companies I contacted Motor Movers and Jeff was knowledgeable and was much more open about the details of the business which made me feel very comfortable with his experie... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff 480 428 1268 Motor Movers Thank you Bernie, It was a real pleasure working with you. Thank you for the pictures of the 1950 Mercury's at the Turkey Rod Run! Hope to work with you again. Thank you Jeff Motor Movers 480 428 1268 Florida to Washington State [ view ]
    Poster:Bernie
    Date:12/11/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Don Edwards
    Review:Being the person I was the person, that was responsible for the ensuring that my husband's precious car was to arrive in Florida timely and unharmed, I was a basket case. However, the person that help me and understood ALL of my concerns was Don Edw... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie Ivy
    Date:12/11/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Charlie 480-878-7317
    Review:I was very happy with motor movers and Charlie. They stayed in contact with me the time when the transport. I would be more and happy to work with him again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ivan
    Date:12/10/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Hi Laura, Thank you so much for all of your professionalism and help! I really appreciate it since I had never been through this process. Your extensive knowledge was very reassuring. The entire job was done in less than 24hrs. I would defin... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Leta, It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad I could make this a pleasurable experience. I know it can be pretty stressful shipping a vehicle so I do my best to give great customer service. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers! Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Leta
    Date:12/10/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Two Imported Classic Diesel Toyota BJ40 and BJ45
    Review: After I made a deal to acquire a couple vehicles outside of the USA it became as big a task of how to transport them once they arrived to port in the USA to have a carrier capable of picking up and knowing all of the issues associated with import se... [ More ]
    Response:Cheryl@motormoversautotransport.com 480-428-1262 Dear David, I must say it was an adventure but a very satisfying one as we rose to the challenge. The carrier was awesome and I am so glad that we got everything accomplished for you. If you ever ship any more BJ's please do not hesitate to give us a call! Thanks for the review ! Cheryl [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:12/7/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto 480-428-1263
    Review:Great Service! Laura was a pleasure to work with. She was always there to answer my calls and made sure my car was picked up and delivered in a timely manner. I will call her when I am ready to ship my next car, and recommend her to anyone looking to... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Louis, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship their vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Louis
    Date:12/5/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT!
    Review:Awesome company! Easy process from start to finish. They picked up my car at my door and delivered it to my door in California right on time as quoted! Using them again to ship my bike soon! [ View ]
    Response:Jeff 480-428-1268 CA to FL Thank you Stacy for allowing us to move your vehicle. Please give my name to any friends or family. Look forward to helping you with your bike. Motor Movers will move it move it. Jeff 480-428-1268 Motor Movers [ view ]
    Poster:Stacy Taylor
    Date:12/5/2014 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: Cheryl and Motor Movers
    Review:Cheryl and Motor Movers did a great job getting my 2009 Mercedes Benz picked up and delivered on time as we had a short window of pickup. I will definitely use again! [ View ]
    Response:cphiffer@motormoversautotrasnport.com 480-428-1262 Dear Yvonne, It was a challenge and a pleasure to help get your Mercedes to you on the requested date. I'm so glad it went well for you both. Thank You ! Cheryl [ view ]
    Poster:Yvonne jones
    Date:12/3/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:Don was awesome! I tried looking at shippers, it was mind boggling how many there are and how to find a good one. Don contacted me and was able to take care of everything and handle the set up. He was also able to select a shipper whom was profession... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS- 480-719-7915. Thank you Carlos for the 5 Stars. I enjoyed working with you, please give my information to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:12/3/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: CA to ME
    Review:I worked with Jeff's company a few years ago that is why i contacted him again. Jeff is a real pro with excellent communication and he was easy to get hold of if I had any concerns. In a short time frame I needed to get my car from CA to ME in the be... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff 480-428-1268 Thank you Brian for allowing us to move your vehicle another time. Always a pleasure. Good luck in Maine hope to hear from you again in the future. Please give my name to any friends or family. Motor Movers will move it move it. Jeff 480-428-1268 Motor Movers [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:12/3/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers
    Review:We recently had what is considered an International move (Chicago to Hawaii) equally over 4000 miles. There were many components to organize and many that caused us a great deal of anxiety. However, with Patrick O’Connell from Motor Movers Au... [ More ]
    Poster:Bart
    Date:12/1/2014 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Laura Curto was very knowledgeable and helpful. She set me up with a nice driver who was also very helpful. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Terri, It was a pleasure working with you and Glen. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Teri BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915 in the subject line
    Review:Don Edwards was simply great. Honest and straightforward about the process. A very competitive price and several timely followups. Would definitely recommend. [ View ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS- 480-719-7915. Thank you Bob for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you, please give my information to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Fox
    Date:11/27/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers = Excellent Transportation Services
    Response:Patrick OConnell Motor Movers Auto Transport 480 428 1267...Thank You Kathy, communication is the single most important part of any auto transport. Motor Movers and myself take pride in the fact THAT WE ARE AVAILABLE to speak with. Mahalo, Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:11/26/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional!
    Review:Don is very knowledgable about transporting auto vehicles since he has been doing this for over ten years. He explained every step of the process, which placed me at ease about how my car was going to be handled and took into account all of my concer... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS- 480-719-7915. Thank you Betty for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you, please give my information to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Betty V.
    Date:11/26/2014 1:11:00 AM
    Subject: RV Transport
    Review:I needed to move a Class A motorhome out of a storage site and I requested quotes from an online site I found. I was bombarded with phone calls and emails from brokers looking to obtain my business. Jeff from Motor Movers Auto Transport emailed m... [ More ]
    Response:JEFF 480-428-1268 Kameron, It was a pleasure working for you and getting your Motor Home moved. We work 7 days a week for our customers and you had a time frame as you were paying storage. Please send anybody needing our services. A real pleasure working with you. Thank you Jeff 480-428-1268 Motor Movers [ view ]
    Poster:Kameron S
    Date:11/25/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Laura explained the automobile moving process and that it is more expensive to ship a car going west than going east. Car was available on Monday and it was picked up on Tuesday night and arrived in Bentonville on Friday night. Whole process was quic... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thanks you Elaine, It was a pleasure working with you again! We here at Motor Movers take pride in giving our customers a hassle-free shipping experience. Thanks you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Elaine de Claro
    Date:11/24/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Contact
    Review:The company had the best deal for cost and the people I dealt with the extremely helpful. I had to contact Kachiri, my contact, several times and she was always so helpful and understanding. She truly made me feel completely at ease with the idea o... [ More ]
    Poster:Aly
    Date:11/24/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great Expierence
    Review:This was the first time I have ever shipped an automobile and I can honestly say it was a great experience because Ric at Motor Movers was a great person to deal with. He made the entire process extremely easy. He FOLLOWS UP!!!! with you from pick up... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Stark
    Date:11/24/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Was Not Disappointed
    Review:Ric provided me with prompt service and an excellent deal. He was completely straightforward with the process (and lined up correctly with what I had read online) and so efficient that he was able to get my car picked up 2-3 days after the initial ca... [ More ]
    Poster:George A.
    Date:11/24/2014 9:30:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers Don Edwards 480.719.7915
    Review:I spoke with Don Edwards on Monday at 3:00 pm about transporting my daughters car to her at Arizona State University. He said he would check to see what was available and how soon he could arrange a carrier in my area. He called me back within a 1/2 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Peggy
    Date:11/23/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Don Edwards 480.719.7915
    Poster:Peggy
    Date:11/23/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: - Motor Movers – Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:When I decided to ship my car from Wisconsin to Virginia, it was in such a hurry. I only had three days to move my car there. I called around got a bunch of quotes. Finally, I chose motor movers auto transport based on the review I found on this sit... [ More ]
    Poster:Fei G
    Date:11/23/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Rated Transport Company
    Review:After I made a deal to acquire a vehicle out of state, it became as big a task of how to transport it from Colorado to Massachusetts. Having never used a car carrier service before, I was a quite awe struck by the # of solicitations I received after ... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915, Matt thank you for the 5 STARS and the kind words. I enjoyed working with you... i look forward to your next move. [ view ]
    Poster:Matt Caires
    Date:11/21/2014 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Patrick OConnell @ 480-428-1267
    Review:Just normal moving and coordination issues. Tough industry to be in as a thrid party contact. Relationsips with trusted haulers is a plus. Control lies in the hands of the haulers and a well oiled machine will have haulers on their payrolls to sat... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Lamont, Having had 5 carriers all call and be turned down made this much more difficult than it should have been. I do understand your availability constantly changed and I was happy to finally find a time that worked for you. I was even calling you on Sundays! Joel did a great job once we were able to set up a good time for both of you. Thank You Patrick OConnell [ view ]
    Poster:Lamont Dunbar
    Date:11/20/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Patrick OConnell @ 480-428-1267
    Review:Patrick is honest, thorough and trustworthy. He arranged for my truck to be shipped literally across the entire United states (new jersey to Hawaii) at a great price and very fast. Thank you Patrick! [ View ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Justin, Thank You for the endorsement, I do all of Motor Movers Hawaii and Alaska orders and they do take extra attention, I pride myself in staying in touch the entire time. Mahalo! Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:11/19/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers - Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:From my initial phone inquiry to final delivery of my antique automobile, the customer service provided by Laura Curto of Motor Movers was extraordinary. She expertly arranged all services with the originating activity, carefully selected the right t... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Patrick, It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you are enjoying the vehicle. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick Elliott
    Date:11/19/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Review:I'll gladly use them again. They were prompt, great communication, early delivery, handled stuff well... [ View ]
    Response:RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 RIC@MotorMoversAutoTransport.com Thank You Eric for taking the time to express your thoughts on your transport experience with MOTOR MOVERS. It was a pleasure assisting you with the shipment of you Corvette. Fun times are ahead! Feel free to contact me with any future auto transport needs. Thank you for your time, RIC CARRILLO MOTOR MOVERS 480.878.7315 [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:11/19/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Lynn Jeffrey 480.719.7914
    Review:Motor Movers and Lynn in particular were good on maintaining contact with us throughout the process, this being our first time moving a car from out of state. The price was very reasonable and I'd use Lynn agian were we to need such a service. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:11/18/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Review:Jeff Alguire was very professional with helping me get my Toyota Camry moved in time & perfect condition.I will tell all my friends to only use this company! [ View ]
    Response:Jeff 480-428-1268 Just as easy as that. Cal me for a quote today and we will make this a no hassle, no brainier for you. Call MOTOR MOVERS 480-428-1268 No Hassles no pressure [ view ]
    Poster:Judy JamisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellence
    Review:Motor Movers was a fantastic company to work with. My account executive, Kachiri McElroy, went above and beyond to make sure my truck transport went smoothly. She was always available for questions. She was very professional and made sure that I was ... [ More ]
    Response:Kachiri @ 480.878.7319 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you so Cassie for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you & I got a friend that i can with from time to time. Your patience & understanding were great & i appreciate the confidence you put in not only me but my company as well to get the jog done right the first time. I look forward to working with you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Cassie F.
    Date:11/14/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Move!
    Review:I had moved a car in the past and it was a stressful process. Dealing with Jeff was a much, much easier time than the last time. He was very calm and knowledgeable about the process. I had a lot of over aggressive brokers call from other companies an... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff 480-428-1268 Just as easy as that. Cal me for a quote today and we will make this a no hassle, no brainier for you. Thank you doctor for the very honest review. Was a pleasure dealing with you and look forward to hearing from you in the future. Good luck with your new job. Call MOTOR MOVERS 480-428-1268 No Hassles no pressure [ view ]
    Poster:Dave Sidhu
    Date:11/13/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto
    Review:I recently moved a second car car when I moved to another state. Having previously used Motor Movers with Laura Curto as my point person, I used them and her again. As with my first auto Laura handled all the detail immaculately. She knew the car w... [ More ]
    Poster:Stu
    Date:11/13/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers-Laura Curto@480-428-1263
    Review:Laura is great! Very knowledgeable about the transport business. She's also very patient with dealing with me. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thanks Mich, It is always a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the referrals you have sent my way and for allowing me to be a part of all your transport needs. I look forward to our continued business. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:michel PetithommeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: – Motor Movers –Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Laura was great in the complete process where she made clear pick up date and arrival. Will use again! [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Matt, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends that might be interested in a free quote to ship their vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:11/10/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:This was a very good experience overall. Don E. at Motor Movers was very attentive to what I needed. He worked diligently to find me a carrier as soon as possible. He found a carrier in less than 2 days. He secured the best price that he could for m... [ More ]
    Poster:A Martin
    Date:11/10/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Excellent service, Car was delivered before promised date. "Shipping experts" was the carrier. Very satisfied with their service. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Mita, It was a pleasure working with you again. I hope you are getting all settled into your new home. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Mita
    Date:11/6/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: MOTOR MOVERS
    Review:Motor movers did a great job moving my porsche from Oregon to Utah. Got a great deal and will definitely use again. Call them and you will be satisfied as well. [ View ]
    Response:Kachiri @ 480.878.7319 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com It was a pleasure working with you Rodney, you were very pleasant & patient. I hope to work with you in the near future. Now you have a direct contact when you want to get something moved from one end to the other & top to bottom. [ view ]
    Poster:rodney sam
    Date:11/6/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Laura Curto
    Review:Laura from motor movers is an absolute legend. Laura, was very knowledgable about the transport business, super professional, super helpful and super patient with assisting me arrange transport from Nevada to Colorado with very very tight turnaround ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Chad, It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad we could make all the arrangements needed to ship your vehicle. A 2 hour window for pickup is not an easy task when scheduling with carriers that usually have a 2 day window. I hope you are enjoying your travels. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Chad
    Date:11/5/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:We were in an accident traveling through Illinois on our way to Florida on a Saturday night. We were unable to get in touch with anyone to help us transport our vehicle back home. We were lucky when Kachiri at Motor Movers answered the phone on a S... [ More ]
    Response:Kachiri 480.878.7319 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com Thanks so much Sheri for the review I really appreciate it. I enjoyed working you< you were very pleasant & patient. I look forward to working with you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Sheri Moe
    Date:11/3/2014 8:02:00 PM

Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport

Motor Movers Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26