View 165,385 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,386th Review now!

View Montway Auto Transport's New Profile

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 727 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.45% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:This was my first time using a transport service and I had some concerns, however the service was seamless as the car was picked up and delivered early with direct contact to the driver at all times. Job well done ! [ View ]
    Poster:Sven
    Date:7/4/2015 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: great company!
    Review:Throughout the process they were in constant contact with me so I never had to worry where my beloved bus was! The driver went above and beyond to make sure that the vehicle was delivered right to my door. This was very tricky as I live across a ri... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa SelbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Review:The vehicle picked-up in the 24 hour window given in WA. The truck broke down and I was alerted promptly about the delay. Delivery of the Vehicle in FL was arranged around my schedule. The driver was nice and easy to get in touch with by text.Overall... [ More ]
    Poster:cglThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Auto delivery
    Review:After initial price differences, company may good on the original offer and delivery was made ahead of schedule. Car arrived dirty but in great condition. [ View ]
    Poster:S. David GrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Fast professional service
    Review:The morning I called they were able to schedule the pick up the same day saving me from paying additional storage fees. The car was delivered in a reasonable amount of time by a professional who was more than helpful in unloading the vehicle and tak... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: 1988 Toyota Supra Transport
    Review:Placed order on a Tuesday and I changed it from open to enclosed transport later that same evening. Car was picked up Wednesday mid-day (next day), and delivered Thursday. Both pickup and delivery were way ahead of my expectations-All within 48 hou... [ More ]
    Poster:S MarinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle. The experience was very, very good. the customer service at Montway was very good and the communication from the driver with KNA Transportation was excellent! They picked the car up within couple of da... [ More ]
    Poster:M. AshtonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Very Profesional
    Review:Good price excellent communication!!! From the timely bid to the first contact then a speedy pick up. The next thing I knew was the care was here. I have had many cars moved and this by far was a exceptional delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Rick Woods
    Date:6/30/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:This was one of the worst experiences I have ever been through.I was given the run a round from all contacts involved.Why have a RESERVATION when it means absolutely nothing.People were rude and just wanted to avoid all communication.We had to troubl... [ More ]
    Poster:Dorothy SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Great job! The car was a little dirty outside but since the transport was "Outside" it obviously wasn't a surprise and it didn't bother me. Had a problem with the turbo so my car ended up arriving later than expected but things happen. [ View ]
    Poster:Patricia BieleckaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:This was our second time using this transportation company and I am happy to say that we are extremely pleased with the service they provide. Pick-up and drop offs were quick and easy, plus the car was delivered on-time or even ahead of schedule. We ... [ More ]
    Poster:ChuckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Very quick service once the vehicle was picked up. Pricing was fair compared to other carriers we contacted for transport. The vehicle arrived without damage and the driver was curteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Cynthia
    Date:6/29/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Review:First time having my vehicle transported. Def plan to use this company when it's time to move again! [ View ]
    Poster:McGriffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Transport was fine, communication was sloppy
    Review:I think my pickup was delayed because Montway did not communicate properly with the trucker Safe Way Auto. I was originally told by someone the pickup would be the 22nd, then I got an email saying 19th. Then nobody could get a hold of the trucking... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. A. ShahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport!
    Review:Great Transport! Driver provided updates on location regularly. Car condition upon delivery was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Rafael
    Date:6/29/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche Cayman transport
    Review:This was the best car transport experience that I have had. The pick up was the next day and delivery was in two days. The price was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Henry GradyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: Porsche Cayman transport
    Date:6/29/2015 3:26:00 AM
    Review:The dealership was screwing around with my pickup and delivery date so I got a hold of this company and they picked the car up the next day and had it to me in 1 day by 1:00pm. I will recommend them to anybody because they do a really good job. [ View ]
    Poster:Gabriel MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: communication
    Review:This transport arrangement was difficult to co-ordinate due to pick-up site administrative requirements. Michael communicated well and listened above average. [ View ]
    Poster:Diana Skeffington
    Date:6/29/2015 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:The drivers were very willing to work with where and when I could meet to pick up the car. They were very friendly and I enjoyed doing business with the company. [ View ]
    Poster:A1C Napier Bryan MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Review:Quick, simple, and handled professionally. I was orininally booked with another carrier (broker) through uship who were unable to secure a driver even after two weeks with poor communication and plenty of frustration. Process with Montway was worlds ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Diefenbaugh
    Date:6/27/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Good communication, quick pick up and delivery. Good communication, quick pick up and delivery. Good communication, quick pick up and delivery. Good communication, quick pick up and delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: transportation of vehicle
    Review:Very efficient and punctual. Contacts en route appreciated. Delivered vehicle with a full tank of gas!! Cost was higher than several other carriers, but service far better! [ View ]
    Poster:keli douglassThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Review:Very competitively priced. They were very clear with me on what to expect and they totally over delivered. I am very happy with my experience and would use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Rhonda Smith
    Date:6/25/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Review:Montway was very clear on delivery times and they totally over delivered. I would definitely use them again in the future. They were also very competitively priced. [ View ]
    Poster:Kenneth HultzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Corvette Stingray
    Review:Corvette had clearance issues... Montway found a different type of trailer to help with underbody clearance issues... No Damage, Great Service, Communication, and People. Experienced... hauling specialty cars. Bob Prowse, Fargo, ND [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Prowse
    Date:6/25/2015 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Everything went as planned..We are very happy with the performance of Montway as well as CRC Transport.. [ View ]
    Poster:Howard
    Date:6/24/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent service . i will recommend to any one . Pick up was little late . But delivered on time without any problem . [ View ]
    Poster:Ravi GantaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: car being shipped,acrossed country
    Review:very nice drivers they were very polite made a pick up time and was on time picking my car up. they also placed it on top of the carrier trailer. they called me told me about the time they would arrive at my house. I was at work and couldn't get home... [ More ]
    Poster:dale hopewell
    Date:6/24/2015 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: 2012 Focus
    Review:I called for a QUOTE to ship 2012 Focus from Orlando to Milwaukee . I was given a price of $ 750. Can we pick up car right now ? sure I said it was paid for When i booked I was reassured , No problem on the pick-up TIME Thats a regular ... [ More ]
    Poster:RUSS
    Date:6/24/2015 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette Transport
    Review: We were very satisfied with Loshi Transportation. We would use them again and recommend them to others. We were traveling by corvette from Arizona to Wisconsin. We had a medical emergency happen in Texas and my husband was not able to get back i... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Susitti
    Date:6/23/2015 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Auto Transport
    Review:Quick response to request, very helpful and friendly. Pickup was made on the first date I stated vehicle would be available. Made contact at both pickup and delivery and was on time. Definitely would use this transporter again. Price was also ver... [ More ]
    Poster:NormanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2015 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Excellent service. The driver (Darius) was very helpful and went the extra mile in picking up my vehicle (non-functioning) and took the extra time to get the vehicle in the location I wanted, off the street. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/23/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Worry-Free Car Transport Experience
    Review:This was my first time to transport a car across the country so I was nervous. After doing my research I called Montway's customer service line to ask a few more questions then made my booking online. The whole process went very smoothly and communic... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnieB
    Date:6/23/2015 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience with Montway.
    Review:I read the various reviews of car carrier companies and was terrified I was going to have a horrible experience. Montway did what they said they would for the stated price. Driver was a good communicator that was polite and delivered the car early.... [ More ]
    Poster:Alisa Wildman
    Date:6/22/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Montway did a great job
    Review:1st time I've used uShip and Montway and I was very satisfied with the experience. The price was very reasonable given the distance the car was shipped. Montway moved very quickly and had the car picked up within a day or two (I think it was one d... [ More ]
    Poster:John MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette Transport
    Review:Very busy time of year for vehicle transport for some reason. Montway was able to communicate with me and fit my schedule. Good customer service, no damage to high end new Corvette coming across country through Texas storms and floods. [ View ]
    Poster:TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend
    Review:Overall, good service. I preferred pickup and delivery during normal business times. However, the pickup was on a Saturday evening after 5. The delivery was doing normal business hours. The price of the transport was more than I would have liked to p... [ More ]
    Poster:JimmicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great car shipping experience
    Review:The company was very thorough and fast. I received a phone call hours after accepting my quote for the company. They found a driver the next day... My car was picked up later that after noon. It was the easiest experience I've ever had with a car ... [ More ]
    Poster:DonnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 4:00:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette convertible delivery
    Review:Great experience with this company. Quote was very reasonable and no additional charges. I hired them to transport my 2015 corvette convertible that I purchased from a dealer in Colorado, to my home in northern suburbs of Chicago. Since I was on a... [ More ]
    Poster:Pitmaster
    Date:6/20/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Company
    Review:I purchased a Lamborghini Diablo in North Carolina. The only problem is that I'm in PA and the car was inoperable. After several calls and being told that the car was too wide, I found Montway. I set up the delivery online and within an hour I had re... [ More ]
    Poster:Bud
    Date:6/20/2015 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: New York to Kansas
    Review:This company gave me the best price, and really performed well. I'd use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Keith MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2015 3:04:00 PM
    Review:Montway choose Sho-Tyme Transport to deliver the vehicle. The Dispatcher, as well as the driver was very attentive to our needs and the vehicle was delivered on time and well taken care of. I would definitely use Montway again. [ View ]
    Poster:M. HamiltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2015 1:01:00 PM
    Date:6/20/2015 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good price and excellent service
    Review:I booked Montway directly through its website after getting an error on an aggregator website. The Montway site actually quoted me about $100 cheaper than the aggregator, which was a nice surprise. My quote was quickly assigned to the carrier Kusos, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott ShermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2015 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:First time to transport a car and it was really an excellent experience. The company and the driver were both professional. They have convenient online quoting system and patiently answer all the questions. Everything went well! Thanks, Montway! [ View ]
    Poster:cyan
    Date:6/19/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Good broker
    Review:The customer service I received from Montway was exceptional! The two reps I talked to (sorry don't remember their names) were extremely helpful and friendly and made shipping my car very easy. Montways quote was very straight forward and their wer... [ More ]
    Poster:John H.
    Date:6/18/2015 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Ford Explorer
    Review:Delivered my Explorer on-time. Awesome customer service. Kept me informed all the way. Driver called several times, which I loved, to confirm instructions. Will use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:DeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Worried but now very satisfied!
    Review:This auto shipping company has the best reviews I could find and I was excited to try them during my move. I must say that they will give you certain dates of pick up and drop off that seem concrete (within the days selected) but they are not. Howeve... [ More ]
    Poster:AlyssaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: transport Tesla
    Review:This is the first time I've had a transporter be ahead of schedule (they are always a day or two late). Easy to reach the driver, everything went very smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Ray BrayerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2015 6:55:00 PM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30