View 158,325 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,326th Review now!

View Montway Auto Transport's New Profile

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 888 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.78% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.22% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: 2003 Suburban Shipping
    Review:Friendly and knowledgable staff. Very helpful thruout process. Driver was courteous and very meticulous. I have had bad experiences twice before with other carriers. Montway was recommended to me by a car dealer I met while traveling. Very good value... [ More ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Review
    Review:A good transport company. Pickup date was slightly delayed, I requested a Friday pickup, and it was picked up the following Tuesday, but the ETA was still within a week of the request date so I had no problem with it. Delivery date was reliable and ... [ More ]
    Poster:DannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Dear Montway
    Review: I've used Montway Auto Transport since 2011 through 2015 for all of my vehicle from NC to TX with no issue or problems. They also have the best affordable prices you can't beat. They care about you and your vehicle. Will use again in the futur... [ More ]
    Poster:TonyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 4:17:00 AM
    Subject: Dear Montway
    Date:2/28/2015 4:10:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle recovery and opick-up
    Review:The mechanic in possession would not release my car. This was an exceptional situation. Montway supported me and so did the carrier. Stolen items were from the mechanic. The vehicle was in his possession for a long while. Montway saved me in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara A. YellinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: A hair-raising experience
    Review:I had to fight with Montway to get the car picked up on the date requested since it was not possible for us to deliver it to the carrier on any other day. Then, the car arrived 2 days later than promised. Most importantly, though, is that when I dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob KruegerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car delivery
    Review:Excellent experience, driver courteous on time for pickup and early delivery. Car delivered in perfect condition. Couldn't be more pleased with service. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:David ReinhartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 11:44:00 PM
    Review:The battery were dead so they tried there best to get the vehicle started and worked into the night to get it going. Overall it was a good delivery and would use them again. Thanks, Norm [ View ]
    Poster:Norman YipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 7:37:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT Experience!!!
    Review:Montway Auto Transport was very prompt at finding me an awesome transporter in ALBATROSS TRUCKING INC. out of Plymouth, MI. This company's owner/operator is an A1 businessman. He was so courteous and professional throughout the entire experience. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Trina
    Date:2/26/2015 3:45:00 AM
    Subject: car delivered
    Review:The vehicle was delivered before delivery date and in good condition. The driver was great. There were no problems, we were very satisfied with the whole process. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda Rayle
    Date:2/25/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2014 Acura RLX
    Review:This is my second time using Montway and I am very pleased with their transport and customer service. I had an Acura RLX transported from Torrance, CA to Dublin, OH during the wintry month of February and Montway delivered the vehicle within 7 days.... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie D
    Date:2/25/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: First time transport
    Review:First timer at this. Professional service all the way around...Montway and Ebro, LLC!! The driver (George) kept me in the loop the whole way. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:My daughter and I were very happy with the experience of transporting her car from Nevada to Indiana. Well worth the cost, which was very reasonable. Thanks, Montway! [ View ]
    Poster:Ann Marie
    Date:2/24/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered as promised
    Review:My car was delivered as promised in the state It was originally in when received by Montway. The driver consciously placed my vehicle away from a leaking vehicle since my car was on the bottom level. I found that to be very thoughtful. Because of the... [ More ]
    Poster:K.P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service and communication. Delivered from Vegas to Ohio in 5 days. Car arrived as expected. Highly recommend this company! [ View ]
    Poster:Joe ChewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Montway got it done
    Review:Monway gave me a very good quote to ship my car. They ended up sub-contracting a carrier who requested an additional $100. The car arrived in the condition it left the origin city in, with the exception of a little water and a few hand prints. Note t... [ More ]
    Poster:HunterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied, strong recommend
    Review:Montway had my car picked up in 5 day (still waiting their time frame). I cancel my order with a previous auto transport for they were having me wait 2 weeks. Montway had my car delivered within 3 days. So it was picked up on Tuesday's night and d... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:2/23/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Review:Great and Reliable Service. On time. Ttwo cars transported without a scratch. 2002 Honda Accord and 2013 Toyota Prius Origination: Sterling Heights, MI Destination: Bothell, WA. Thank you Ramakrishnan Mohan [ View ]
    Poster:RAMAKRISHNAN MOHAN
    Date:2/22/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good
    Review:Service was good, no harassment until the end except the vehicle was picked up 2 days later than earlier schedule due to carrier problem. [ View ]
    Poster:Jag
    Date:2/21/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Very happy with this company the driver was a great guy. Pickup was timely and easy. All in all great service [ View ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:2/21/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transport & Service
    Review:I really have nothing bad to say about my experience with Montway Auto Transport. They have an instant chat, that allows you to ask a rep from their company, any questions you might have concerning your transport. No waiting for someone to call y... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan from INDIANAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country shipping
    Review:Ive never shipped a vehicle before so I had no idea where to start or what to expect. Montway was quick, easy and painless. Would definitely use their services again. Tried an on-line biding service for my shipment first. Shipping dates changed and I... [ More ]
    Poster:BryanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-country NW to SE
    Review:It was critical the truck not be delivered until we had driven our moving truck to the new address. Our pickup date was flexible but when we got a call from the driver requesting to move ahead one day we were glad to. I gave the promptness an excel... [ More ]
    Poster:C.Allen
    Date:2/18/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Review:Although there was a delay in pickup time due to driver having mechanical trouble, I am very satisfied with this service. Marina kept me informed throughout transport of my car and delivered on time. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gail McLainThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: In all fairness, it went SMOOTH!
    Review:I was annoyed at first that Montway did not have an assigned contact person for me each time I called. Having said, that, each of the four people I spoke with worked as a team. They were prompt with responses and were competent. Readers... you m... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Y.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2015 7:19:00 AM
    Subject: Below Average
    Review:Cons: Marketing people gave false promises before booking. Driver was rude. Late delivery. 50 dollar extra charge after the agreed quote. Pros: Support team responded in timely manner. Driver communicated the pick up time and delivery time proper... [ More ]
    Poster:Venkatesh
    Date:2/18/2015 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: Pleasant service this time, hope they continue choosing responsible carriers
    Review:I read the positive reviews of Montway from transport reviews and therefore I scheduled my car shipping with Montway. However after I paid non-refundable $199 to Montway I did more researches on the internet, especially from Yelp. There are a lot of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucy
    Date:2/17/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Someone drove my car!
    Review:When I dropped my vehicle off it had more than half a tank of gas in it. Additionally my stereo system was working properly. Yet when it was delivered, the vehicle had next to no fuel remaining in the tank and the wiring to Misterio had been tampered... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken C
    Date:2/17/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: survey
    Review:The time form initial contact to delivery time was 3 days. The driver was extreamly frendly and keep me up to datee on my vehicle as it was in transet. My vehical arived early and in excellent condition. The pricing was very reasonable for the distan... [ More ]
    Poster:Erik AlmgrenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: car transport from Texas to Colorado
    Review:The transport was completed without a hitch. The driver was very nice, professional and on time. The car was not clean when it arrived but that was because it was raining at the time of delivery, so not a problem. We had hoped the driver would have g... [ More ]
    Poster:LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:I would use them again. Got my car between the dates and times that were convenient for me. The price was also great. Originally I was thinking to drive my car all the way from FL but opt not to because it came out cheaper to ship [ View ]
    Poster:marlene
    Date:2/14/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Review:Owner was receptive to my needs when complications occurred for the delivery. I again want to thank him for assisting me in completing this transaction. The driver was pleasant and kept me informed about the delivery. His truck was clean and organize... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey DatzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Review:Great Transport Company. Will use again any time needed. Delivery time from Texas to Maryland was short. Car was picked up on 2/6/2015 around 11 AM and arrival day was 2/9/2015 around 8 AM. Good communication via e-mails about pick up and delivery... [ More ]
    Poster:margaret grunwald
    Date:2/11/2015 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting Classic Auto
    Review:I am a very particular type of person especially when it comes my cars I cannot say enough good things about Montway. Everyone was very helpful and professional. The driver Dennis was outstanding and would ask for him again. Well done Montway! [ View ]
    Poster:gary rubin
    Date:2/11/2015 12:57:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Excellent service. Picked up very quickly and delivered very quickly. Driver was very courteous and flexible. Vehicle arrived on time and in great shape. Highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: EBay Auto Transport
    Review:There can a great deal of apprehension when buying & shipping site unseen, but in this case everything went well. Being a first time shipper, I used UShip and Montway accepted my bid. A few questions & answers before the deal was sealed and... [ More ]
    Poster:TomDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Auto Transport
    Review:Montway Auto Transport is an Excellent company to use! When I placed the order I was unaware that the truck's bed had been modified to a utility type bed so they called me to tell me that there was going to be an additional charge of $300.00 which I ... [ More ]
    Poster:TKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: overall experiance
    Review:started off great than went down hill after that company trying to smooth the wringles out finally got act together driver very pleasant trying to do all he could do to please me would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:michael groy
    Date:2/9/2015 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country auto transport
    Review:We transported our car from Oregon to Wisconsin. Montway provided fast friendly service and they took great care of our car. We found the cost to be very reasonable and our car was delivered earlier than expected.. It was a very stress free process. ... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2015 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:First time that we've used Montway - very satisfied. At first, there was a delay because a truck couldn't be found in Florida for the transport. We didn't have to wait long before one of the more knowledgeable Montway people got us going. [ View ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2015 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer help!
    Review:Montway was very prompt and had excellent customer service. Their live chat on their website was extremely helpful, all the representatives helped me get the best quote around. Trucker was on time, called 24 hours before he came, and was very prompt ... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica Liu
    Date:2/6/2015 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Immediate and professional response from Montway staff to inquiries and my expressed needs/timeline. Prompt pickup and delivery. Driver friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend their services and I would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gen
    Date:2/6/2015 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful!
    Review:I contacted Montway Auto Transport after broken promises made by another cheaper transport company, Vantage Auto Movers. I've never dealt with such horrible, lying people and I was worried sick about finding a reliable company to transport my car ac... [ More ]
    Poster:Brooke Gwinner
    Date:2/5/2015 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: These folks were great
    Review:My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on the first day they said it would possibly get to me. I was kept informed when it got close and down to 30 minutes before it was to be delivered. The driver was great! He knew his business and I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:2/4/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Easy - On time - Great pricing
    Review:Overall super easy; the driver arrived on the agreed upon day and delivered on time with no issues. The car was filthy; but that had more to do with winter weather than anything. Hope I don't have to ship a car again; but I would use Montway aga... [ More ]
    Poster:LoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2015 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Auto Transport
    Review:Overall, I had a good experience with Montway Auto Transport. They were very helpful in terms of making the reservation. The only problem I had with them was setting up the pickup date. The first operator to call me to set up a pickup date was very r... [ More ]
    Poster:SophiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2015 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Follow Through was Great
    Review:Professional company. You get what you pay for in this kind of transaction. They really seemed to have it down pat and did what they said they would do. Will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Good Transport
    Review:After 3 other companies cancelled my shipping I finally was connected with Slonik Transportation. It seems like last minute changes and cancelations are standard in this industry! But overall my shipment went well and my car was delivered very quickl... [ More ]
    Poster:ArielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Porsche
    Review:hello, I found Montway doing a Google search. They were friendly and informative on the process. I have never had a car transported before so i was very apprehensive transporting a classic Porsche cross country. Porsche arrived on time... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce Brown
    Date:2/2/2015 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Took all the worry out of our move
    Review:After combing internet reviews on carriers we chose montway because they had the best overall reviews. I can say they lived up to all the good words. Our car was picked up on time, the price was fair, I was billed as qouted and best of all our car wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Amber fowler
    Date:2/1/2015 11:15:00 AM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25