View 152,626 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,627th Review now!

View Montway Auto Transport's New Profile

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 949 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.90% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.10% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: Montway service feedback
    Review:I came to know Montway from one of my friend. I just called them up and got a quote. Realized that the quote price also very competitive. I used to get a call in every stage to update the status. pickup and delivery guys are really helpful. Montway ... [ More ]
    Poster:Narayan
    Date:11/21/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: driver
    Review:Dave our driver was very professional and friendly. he was available to answer phone calls promptly. A+ [ View ]
    Poster:courtneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Pleased
    Review:Very satisfied with the driver and his schedule. He made contact as soon as the pickup was made and gave an approximate time he would deliver, he was right on time. The pickup was quicker than I thought it would be, which was nice. [ View ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!! No Complaints at all!!
    Review:I have no complaints AT ALL!! They kept us informed through out the whole process. Car was picked up when promised and delivers a very short 4 days later. The driver kept in contact of when he was picking up and his expectations of delivery all throu... [ More ]
    Poster:David R.
    Date:11/18/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: transport from mn to la
    Review:Montway took a little longer than usual, i guess bc of the location of my vehicle. But all in all, the car got here, and thats all that matters. [ View ]
    Poster:Albert DevilleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: I would recommend montway
    Review:I took many days to read reviews for various companies. I wanted my car to get picked up on a Saturday but when I finally made a decision on using montway it was already friday. I called them early in the morning and they said it would take a c... [ More ]
    Poster:stephanie
    Date:11/18/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Review:All aspects of my delivery experience were positive. From initially contacting Montway all the way through to the delivery. Yes, I will definately use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Sanders
    Date:11/18/2014 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: Transporation of Miata during very bad weather conditions
    Review:They delivered the car two blocks from my house, the road was too narrow. I am very happy with the delivery, the road conditions were terrible across the United States, from Maine to Texas. I was pleasently surprised that it arrived early. The car... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Review:I had a 1977 Pontiac Trans Am shipped with Montway Auto Transport, overall excellent service. The transport truck was there the day I needed it to be and it arrived earlier than expected at my destination. Will use them in any auto shipping needs I h... [ More ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:After it was difficult for them to find an open trailer within the date prescribed date window, they managed to send a closed trailer for just $50.00 more. My vehicle was promptly delivered in good condition. I had checked various websites for both t... [ More ]
    Poster:MZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Montway exceeds expectations...again!
    Review:Price is excellent, Communication is great, and their carriers have never failed to impress. This particular load took a while to find a truck, due to location and condition, but it was accomplished within the 5-business-day window, and delivered wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddie A
    Date:11/14/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Fast on time and safe
    Review:Was super smooth transaction all the way! Driver Dmitriy of DMV transport was professional and in touch the whole way! Montway Auto Transport was professional and bid best price and got loaded taken right awayy - emailed and called at each step of... [ More ]
    Poster:eddy
    Date:11/14/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Steel Toy Carrier LLC
    Review:I called Montway Auto transport when I wanted my 1969 Camaro z28 transported to me. They were really professional and within 2 days of my placing the order I had my vehicle. The carrier was steel toy carrier LLC and Ken was the driver. He contacted... [ More ]
    Poster:adam stetler
    Date:11/13/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service.
    Review:So the office was responsive. Gave all info so that i can make the decision comfortably. Other transporters came up to be a little bit cheaper, but then please check the pickup time frame before you make the decision. Another service was for abou... [ More ]
    Poster:Amit
    Date:11/12/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Review:It took a few days for the pickup to be scheduled (11 days actually) but once the car was picked up it moved across the country (Seattle to Charlotte) in record time. No complaints. [ View ]
    Poster:rgThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time ever having a car shipped. Montway was the cheapest price of all the other shippers. I spoke to Chris who was very pleasant & was allowed to put anything I wanted in the trunk of the car. The car was picked up exactly when... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy Tamshen
    Date:11/12/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transportation
    Review:I choose Montway because they are advertised as a trucking company. I was brokered to a company I had no information about. So it doesn't really pay to do much background research on the company that you select. I was originally told the car would b... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 7:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I own a Medical Nurse Management staffing company and we have been attempting to transport our own vehicles to different states for our Nurse Managers. I decided to try a transport company and called Montway based on great reviews. It was an incred... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:11/11/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Review:The service from Montway was great from the the first conversation. The carrier was very good. The price for the shippment was also fair. There was no damage and the driver was a great help letting me know when the car was coming. He brougt... [ More ]
    Poster:Gene BeckerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Date:11/10/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Alfa Romeo GTV6
    Review:The driver did not contact the person picking up the car, but it all worked out. Everything else was very professional. I haven't seen the car yet, but I'm informed it is in good shape. I am happy to recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:11/10/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Alfa Romeo GTV6
    Poster:Michael
    Date:11/10/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment late
    Review:Picked up vehicle with in 2 days of being availalbe. However, the Carrier was 2 days late from original delivery notification date from Montway. [ View ]
    Poster:Rex
    Date:11/10/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: service and cost
    Review:I feel the cost and service was exceptional! I would recommend this company to any one needed a vehicle shipped and delivered. It was an easy process to go thourgh! (This was my first experience! shipping a vehicle!) [ View ]
    Poster:Aron SpurlinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: service and cost
    Date:11/10/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication
    Review:I must have received at least a dozen calls throughout the transaction and transport. At each step, the coordinator was letting me know where the driver was, an expected pickup time, and calls right before pickup and drop-off. I couldn't be more pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Michelson
    Date:11/10/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Nissan Xterra
    Review:An overall great experience; I would highly recommend Montway. They were on time in Washington and I even received the car earlier in Indiana. A very smooth process for $850. [ View ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: 1989 Mercedes 560SEC
    Review:This was the first time I had ever purchased a vehicle out of state, and the first time I was Hiring a Transport company to deliver the vehicle, I was extremely apprehensive with the car transport industry, because I did so much research on the subje... [ More ]
    Poster:John Santiago
    Date:11/9/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: satisfied
    Review:I was happy with results.just a little anxious wanted to call driver to see where he was but didnt want to be bothering,maybe u can include a gps for customers so they can keep track of there vehicle....but overall was satisfied!!! thx [ View ]
    Poster:castillejaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Last minute Saviors
    Review:I checked reviews and initially booked with Amerifreight. After they ditched me at the last moment, I was left with no option but to ask Montway. I had done business with them earlier. I wanted a pickup within 2 days. Montway assigned me a truck ASAP... [ More ]
    Poster:Aparajith Soundararajan
    Date:11/7/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Not to Shabby
    Review:A problem arose with my car prior to them arriving, making the driver uncomfortable loading my car as operable. So pick up was rescheduled for a later date with a truck that could haul it. Would of preferred the pickup a day or two sooner then the ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:11/7/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Unreal!
    Review:I must admit, I was a bit skeptical at first. I found Montway through uShip. I put up a bid request, Montway met it and we were on our way. I was contacted within half an hour to schedule my pick-up. I even had to change the pickup address. And we... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: thanks montway!
    Review:Was my first time shipping a car..so I didn't really know what to expect our how it all works. Car was a couple days late being picked up.. but made it in time. I would use them again if needed.. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff g
    Date:11/4/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Review:Thank you. Got my vehicle and now all is well. I would use your company again and recommend to anyone needing to transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Judith NerloveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Very dependable service
    Review:I have had problems in the past with other transport companies. They either didn't deliver on time or demanded additional money before delivering the car. Montway not only delivered on time, but kept me informed about the status on the way to Florid... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:11/3/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Driver was very polite and personable. He picked up my cars on time and delivered them to my hotel in NC, perfect timing! [ View ]
    Poster:Arlene SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with Montway company doing business
    Review:I'm happy with Montway. This is my second time doing business with them. Montway's representative worked very hard to make it happen for me. I would use Montway again. [ View ]
    Poster:K TranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Completley Satisfied
    Review:Good and fair price, picked up on time and delivered early, arrived in good condition so what more can one ask for. [ View ]
    Poster:Dusty Thompson
    Date:10/31/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Review:From beginning to end this process went perfectly. The driver was responsive and professional. I would recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Margaret This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:The cost of service was extremely competitive compared to other primary carriers. The process was clearly communicated and there were no surprises. Would definitely use again if I have the need for such services. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul BenjaminThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 8:34:00 AM
    Subject: Montway resolved my complaint.
    Review:Although it took a while, Montway resolved/is resolving my complaint. I would consider recommending them to other people. [ View ]
    Poster:A B
    Date:10/31/2014 5:54:00 AM
    Subject: transport of 1967 jeepster commando
    Review:Totally satisfied with the company and their representatives. Total of 48 hours from pickup to delivery a total of 1200 miles - very impressed and would definitely use again. Shopped price and found this price the most competitive Appreciated the... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul HellerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: transport of 1967 jeepster commando
    Date:10/29/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: VERY PLEASED
    Review:My Murano was picked up the day after the first available date I gave them... they called me the night before they were planning on picking up the vehicle. They were on time which was great since I had things to take care of for my move. My vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:10/29/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Montway Auto Transport is superior!!! I've never shipped a car before and after searching for a transport and reading other reviews I was getting VERY scared. But I thankfully chose Montway Auto Transport. Starting with booking the transport of my ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurie
    Date:10/28/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Another successful delivery
    Review:This is the second time I've used Montway and both times have been easy and as expected. Great communication, very professional and reasonably priced! [ View ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:My experience w/ Montway was excellent. From the first phone call to get information, to the scheduling and delivery, the people were friendly, courteous and efficient. The job went without hitch. [ View ]
    Poster:Lawrence KluszaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/26/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Guys took about 5 - 7 days longer than I expected. They should have been more honest about the time the trip would have taken. I had to go to the pickup point twice. Once at 10 am then later at 2pm. Guys at Lee Shipping didn't speak English well e... [ More ]
    Poster:David C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Relocation
    Review:I found the online site after searching for a provider through my numerous transportation company relationships that provided quotes for over $2000.00. I could drive the car, site see on the way, and fly back in 1st class and still have money at tha... [ More ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Mixed Experience
    Review:Intial trucker assigned wasnt able to pick up the car on time. But second trucker picked and delivered on time as committed. [ View ]
    Poster:swaminathan murugesanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 3:54:00 PM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24