Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,331 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1073 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Montway Auto Transport
Time On Site:5 Year(s), 9 Month(s). Since 7/26/2008
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 479 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.96% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.04% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: BUYER BEWARE!!!
    Review:I contacted Montway on Mar. 21st. I have never shipped a vehicle in the past. I needed to ship a 1985 Chevy C-10 from California to Ohio. I wasn't in a hurry to get the vehicle. The only requirement I had was to pick the vehicle up by 1pm Cali. time.... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:4/17/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Did a great job was fast and helpful on time easy to work with I would use them in the future . Fassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst [ View ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: 1969 Chevy C30 flatbed
    Review:It was difficult to find a transport wide enough to accommodate the width of the flatbed. Their communications between both the seller and the receiver was very good. Their dispatchers worked diligently to to accommodate my shipment. Thanks to all ... [ More ]
    Poster:TJ Takes
    Date:4/17/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: good transport company
    Review:Very good and very responsible for this business. Originally, the driver was 1 day late for the pick up time. However, the driver called us and explained he will be one day late. That is fine as long as he told us his plan. And one day before the c... [ More ]
    Poster:ycThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Transport experience
    Review:Having purchased a vehicle from another state (Ca.) I was faced with the dilemma of how to I get it here (Tx.) Approx.1800 miles separated me and my new toy and being the frugal (cheapskate) that I am I first attempted to use a bid site that allows y... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul MacLoonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 4:37:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Honest and kind. Great to do business with!!! Communication was 100%. Always available to answer questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Geoffrey VogelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: All is well that ends well.
    Review:I'm writing this review in 2 parts. For Montway - in this particular case they were the brokers and not the carrier themselves. They were not up-front , but did not hide the fact that they were not the carrier when asked. Montway customer service wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Indy
    Date:4/16/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Easy...stress free...so happy!
    Review:I was pretty nervous about shipping a car to my son in California. Montway was recommended by a friend who had had a good experience with them. Our experience was good from beginning to end. The car was picked up promptly. And arrived a day soone... [ More ]
    Poster:BelindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Not so bad for my first experience
    Review:this company wasnt that bad for my first experience. at first it took a couple weeks to find someone to get the car. once they dispatched someone no one gave me a notice so there was a little set back in the delivery. once all that got straightened ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ty BreauxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Montway
    Review:When the "other" guys failed to pickup after 7 days, I called Montway. They listened to my story and matched a carrier who picked the vehicle up 2 days later. Sure, the driver made accommodations for me and was therefore a little late at pi... [ More ]
    Poster:cliffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Pay to the perfection and honesty
    Review:Honestly, this is simply a great service, first of all i choose Montway after reading all the reviews and they proved me right. I don't know if i would have got same kind of service and peace with other companies, but definitely i'm very happy with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sudheer
    Date:4/16/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Good. Car came in one peice and arrived on time. Friendly to truck driver. Friendly dispatcher everything went smooth [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: customer contact
    Review:had contracted 2 different transporters prior to contacting Montway......other 2 were extremely hard to contact.....never let me know about delays in picking up my vehicle...the second one after a solid month of excuses finally cancelled me....which ... [ More ]
    Poster:jack donley
    Date:4/15/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:I tried to have a low price, but no truckers were willing at the price I wanted. I raised my price to what others were quoting and the car was picked up right-away. Car arrived fast and clean. Trucker was very nice & helpful. I would use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Move from MD to FL
    Review:I set up my schedule about 14 days in advance. When the move week came things were on time. Come move day the driver who was coming to pick up my car ran into a mechanical issue. While this did cause me some stress, how could I get upset? Things like... [ More ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Car got here early, which can be a good thing
    Review:I was notified on thursday morning that the vehicle was picked up, was expecting the car to arrive on the following monday. The driver called me saturday at noon telling me it has arrived today and that he would be there within one and a half hour. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike N.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Sent my car stress free!!
    Review:I have nothing but great things to say about Montway Auto Transport. They were very communicative through out the entire process. The driver was very courteous & knowledgeable, so was customer service! Thank you for making this part of the transi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivonne
    Date:4/15/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: 2011 Camaro SS RS
    Review:Took a couple of weeks for pickup. Also 100 dollars more than quote. Good communication. I would use Montway again. [ View ]
    Poster:Chip This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Paid too much for a late pickup and inconvenient drop-off location
    Review:The online chats and phone conversations with Montway's customer service were clear, concise, and professional which was a great start. They provided a "guaranteed" $1379 rate for the cross-country move from NYC to CA (as it was "a ver... [ More ]
    Poster:lc
    Date:4/14/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:I have and will recommend this company for all Auto shipping needs. We are doing a job in Iowa coming from Alabama and needed our personal trucks up here. We didn't want to put the miles on the trucks so I contacted Montway Auto Transport. Within a f... [ More ]
    Poster:Sonia SumnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: 68 chevelle
    Review:Was told 5 day pickup, they got to it in 8, But delivered next day. Driver was nice and car was delivered as promised. Only took alittle over 1 day to deliver. Nice enclosed truck too. Thanks for the shipment. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:4/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: booking fees high.
    Review:oregon transport was very punctual picked up the truck on time. Howard was a great driver. Knowledgeable. I was very happy.tThe driver told me how much they were being paid to transport and the price I paid was 300 for the booking. I was very disappo... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick DominickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great price and good experiece
    Review:Shipping was a good price and communication was great throughout. I received multiple phone calls the day of the drop off and was able to pickup the car quickly with no issues. The car just needed a good washing and it is perfect. [ View ]
    Poster:C SalazarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: great transport
    Review:highly recommend. Shipped my $110,000 car with no issues. The driver was in constant contact with me via text. When he got there he had parked the car in my driveway. The car was in perfect condition. It even came shipped in an enclosed carrier w... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan RandleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: 1965 mustang delivery
    Review:Very nice job, great communication and took great care of the car. Great job at a great price. Thank you Dan Richey [ View ]
    Poster:dan richeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Two Thumbs Up
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Montway. We brought a car in Michigan and needed to ship it to California. Everyone I spoke to was helpful and polite. Our driver went out of his way to get the car to us early so I didn't need to call off work. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Cara
    Date:4/14/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Montway Auto Transport was excellent. From the customer service to the driver, everything was great. I would recommend their service. This is why they have a 5 star rating. [ View ]
    Poster:victorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: professional service
    Review:Already doing our homework, we knew not to plan a vacation around transporting our vehicle. We were looking for all the credentials and satisfaction reviews we could find. Also, we quickly realized that the lowest price is probably not your best opt... [ More ]
    Poster:TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Fast, Fast
    Review:It made me happy that I could finely find a transporter that was honest and delivered my car at an unexpected fast delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Review:Purchased vehicle on EBay, contacted Uship, bid on Montway. Montway contacted me shortly after bid, one day later called and said had transport company, and in three day car was at my door. Very satisfied, fair pricing, would use service again. [ View ]
    Poster:G BalleinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Montway
    Review:The telephone quote was almost equal to the final amount. Variable 2% Transport vehicle very clean, tires good treads, driver professional, polite and knowledgeable. Highly recommend Montway. Review freely offered, there was no incentive ever ment... [ More ]
    Poster:Marion Anne Price
    Date:4/12/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:My car was picked up from Iowa around noon on Monday and delivered a day early to Phoenix, AZ. It arrived in the same condition it left Iowa in. I had to pay extra to load it up with boxes of clothing since I'm moving cross country. However, it was... [ More ]
    Poster:Steph T.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: CA to CT in Record Time
    Review:Great communication and very fast delivery. Got multiple email updates from Montway to keep me up to date. Driver called me several times as well and set up a one hour delivery window. A+++++++ [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Review
    Review:Montway delivered my car quickly and the delivery guy was very nice and polite. I received my car the next day after the transport carrier picked it up. The delivery guy unloaded my car very carefully making sure not to damage it. [ View ]
    Poster:lamontThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: More than Happy
    Review:I must say that I normally do not review, however the service I got from Mont-way and Lash was above and beyond what I expected. They picked up my car at the airport parking lot, and got it to me within 6 days, 2700 miles....all I can say is great jo... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:4/12/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Fast shipping
    Review:I started an open bidding on U ship for the transportation of my 2009 Audi from Tennessee to California. Montway gave a reasonable price, had fairly good reviews and won the contract. While Montway's customer service was excellent they subcontracted ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabor HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2014 1:02:00 AM
    Review:Montway provided fast trouble free service in transporting my vehicle from Illinois to Rhode Island. Car arrived in excellent condition. Thank you Montway! [ View ]
    Poster:John RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Date:4/11/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: No gas/delays
    Review:Company lists itself as a common carrier, but they brokered out my delivery. The pick up company was 2 days late showing up to pick up the car and two days late delivering the car. And when I got in the car I noticed that there was almost no gas at a... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:4/11/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Montway Worked for Me
    Review:I had read a lot of reviews on Montway, especially around how this company outsources their business to other independent truckers. I wasn't too worried about that, as they also had fired a few that didn't perform well and took them out of the syste... [ More ]
    Poster:SC
    Date:4/11/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Dodge A100
    Review:Vehicle was picked up and delivered in a very timely manner. There were no issues and driver kept us up to date on pick up and delivery times. Vehicle arrived one or two days ahead of schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Bach
    Date:4/11/2014 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: Pleased
    Review:Montway made everything happen that I needed. And they followed up the whole way. CK5 Transport Services LLC is where they reffered me out of NH. The driver Chris was fabulous. Montway gave me his cell phone in the event I needed it. I never did as e... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob PolleysThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Decent, but not 5 star
    Review:Overall, the service was acceptable and I got my car in less time than quoted. The driver who dropped it off was very nice, and I was okay with the fact that it wasn't door-to-door service and that I never received a phone call until he had actually... [ More ]
    Poster:YCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: 90 chev ss454 enclosed trailer
    Review:montway gave me a quote and we agreed to a price. very good price for a enclosed trailer. there trucks were busy so they contracted field transporation to haul car. shawn picked up car on time and delivered it one day early.would recommend montway tr... [ More ]
    Poster:george
    Date:4/10/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: My first time using a transportation company!
    Review:This was the first time I had to ship a car using a transportation company. Like many people (via reviews I read) it is very nerve racking to trust an unknown company to ship a car across the country. After weeks of searching, getting quotes, talki... [ More ]
    Poster:MarcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: GMC Sierra shipping
    Review:Got off to a great start and they found me a carrier the same day i contacted them, the next day driver showed up to early no one there to release the vehicle so he said he would be back but never came back.Having said that, Montway found me a carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:4/9/2014 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport from Texas to California
    Review:Montway was excellent! They picked up our vanagon in Plano, Texas on the exact date that they projected and delivered the vanagon to Stockton, CA one day earlier than projected. The driver was courteous and called in advance to let us know when/wh... [ More ]
    Poster:G. StrattonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:We had never shipped a car before but what a great experience we had with Montway. They even wanted to pick up the car the next day but the seller was unavailable. They kept in contact with us by phone and email. The car was delivered on time and s... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Montway INC
    Review:Just be aware of the good feedback about this company - Montway INC - If you need your car to be shipped from small town, Be prepared to sit around for days and days! We needed our car to be shipped on the 03/17/2014, Charlottesville VA to Las Vegas... [ More ]
    Poster:GS
    Date:4/8/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Superb Service and Satisfaction
    Review:Very professional and reliable transport arrangements from initial contact at the Montway office through the driver and delivery of our car. All was on time, even ahead of time for delivery and the driver was professional and always a big smile. He e... [ More ]
    Poster:Timothy Weishaar
    Date:4/8/2014 4:48:00 PM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.