View 147,059 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,060th Review now!
Montway Auto Transport
Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 837 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.67% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.33% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: MONTWAY AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:The driver was a few hours late . However, I was kept updated. My car was one of 3 cars on the open carrier. The driver called me to tell me that he would arrive at 10 am on the day agreed upon and he delivered it as agreed. The car was in perfect co... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis GirardinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Very Fast!
    Review:We are a military family and were seeking a delivery service that wouldn't empty our pockets. The quote was very reasonable and I appreciated the speed at which it was delivered! My car was in perfect condition (other than the dirt of course), and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea S.
    Date:8/31/2014 2:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great first experience.
    Review:After reading reviews, I decided I was going to be flexible and patient throughout the process. It helped with my first ever car transport adventure. I requested a quote from Montway online 8/19, my VW Beetle was delivered 8/30. Not too bad. The pric... [ More ]
    Poster:William MacIsaacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:Searched the internet for the best transport company. Montay had the best price to go along with their excellent reviews... Pickup was easy. They contacted me a few hours before delivery. Very Happy... [ View ]
    Poster:CoreyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of truck
    Review:Because this was a F350 Dulley it was harder for them to find a transport and i understand other than a few more days than i had figured everything went fine and i will use Montway again on my next vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert FlemingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:Requested same day pickup on booking and they were able to accommodate. Took them only 3 days to deliver to NJ. Very quick and no damage. Really good company. [ View ]
    Poster:NK
    Date:8/28/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: it was an ok experience
    Review:We originally wanted to have the car in a covered transport, and called to set it up 3 weeks in advance. As the day when we were moving neared, and we still hadn't heard anything, I told them we would also be ok with an open carrier, at which point ... [ More ]
    Poster:michael kong
    Date:8/28/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Beware beware Beware
    Review:I'm a Travel RN and travel coast to Coast. I love my nursing career. However, I choose to have my shipped instead of driving my BMW. This company is a nightmare to work with. I shared with them that a company heavily damaged my car the last time it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Otisa Roth
    Date:8/28/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: TERRIBLE THE WORST SERVICE ! LIES LIES LIES
    Review:Well the first thing I will say I got from Montway is LIES LIES LIES !!!!! If you want your car moved Montway is not for you. If you like being LIED to in every way WELL ! Montway is the place so sign up as soon as you can and begin the nightmare... [ More ]
    Poster:AH
    Date:8/28/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:Car arrived on time without damage. Communication was thorough during the transport. I would definitely use their services again. Happy they offer a military discount as well. [ View ]
    Poster:BlaireThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Review:Found a transport for my car within a day and kept me up-to-date on the progress of the transport. The transport truck arrived on time, actually 15min prior to the scheduled pick up time and delivered the vehicle at its destination on time. Will use... [ More ]
    Poster:Stanimir IvanovThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: auto carrier
    Review:it was 10 days to contract a trucker(should have been 5-7)but once that was done,only 3days to get to destination. condition of car fine. [ View ]
    Poster:john This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Flexible
    Review:Pickup times of first assigned truck was not convenient. Montway promptly changed the truck to offer a pickup with convenient timings. [ View ]
    Poster:Jagadish Gandhi
    Date:8/26/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Overall a positive exp.
    Review:The communications and follow up were good. Schedule was maintained within reasonable windows. The communications and follow up were good. Schedule was maintained within reasonable windows. [ View ]
    Poster:PriyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Over all a good experience. Only glitch was the pick up and delivery was to be door to door but the truck could not enter my neighborhood so we had to bring the car to trucking lot. Same with delivery but everything arrived on time and in good condit... [ More ]
    Poster:SallyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Incredible service!
    Review:Absolutely timely and honest service. No run around. Just good service and open and honest people. Would ship a million cars with them! [ View ]
    Poster:Mario quezadaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Four and a Half Stars?
    Review:I hired Montway on Thursday evening for a proposed Sunday pick-up after canceling with another broker. Montway advertised solid customer reviews and a long time in business, gave me permission to ship a suitcase in the trunk, and had a slick website... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert OlsenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Montway came through
    Review:I have used car transport services before and this was the best experiences. There are always glitches and the car was a couple of days late, but all in all, it was an excellent experience at a reasonable price. [ View ]
    Poster:Edward Schneider
    Date:8/23/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Not as Good as My First Experience but Still Good
    Review:It has been the 2nd time I chose Montway to transport my car. I felt like this time the transport company provided by Montway is new because the driver gave me some different information from what I have already known such as whether I can put items... [ More ]
    Poster:WJ LiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Delivered Early
    Review:I needed to ship my car so I could use it for work by a certain date, and wasn't given much notice. I was pleased after I booked my transport and found out that that the delivery date would be less then 7 Days. The driver Vladimir was friendly, sta... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:8/23/2014 8:11:00 AM
    Subject: 2 corvettes from IL to MD
    Review:Great customer service. Cars picked up on time and delivered early. Supervisor was very accommodating since I was not able to meet the driver for drop off as we were still in the road. The cars made it to Maryland before we did! Would definitely use ... [ More ]
    Poster:DG
    Date:8/23/2014 8:11:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped my Miata
    Review:All contact with the company and its representatives has been a pleasant and helpful experience. They did exactly what they said they would do, and communication was excellent all along the way. I would easily use Montway again when in need of ... [ More ]
    Poster:MargThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Overall good experience. Carrier was professional and with good manners. Called prior to pick up and on time. I recommend to others. Good Job!!! [ View ]
    Poster:neilzeil
    Date:8/22/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Car pickup and delivery
    Review:Cars were delivered promptly and without damage. I'm very pleased. I'm quite surprised the delivery of two vehicles took such a short amount of time. [ View ]
    Poster:BAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Montway and EP Express Inc review
    Review:My experience with Montway Auto Transport has been excellent. I have shipped my car twice and they were always very helpful and accommodating. They picked up the car in a days notice and agreed to deliver the car 2 days after the scheduled delivery d... [ More ]
    Poster:Jit
    Date:8/22/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Last minute booking
    Review:This was a last minute decision to use a transport company. Delays in barge arrival caused conflict with original delivery option. Montway was easy to work with and accommodating given the short notice. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Kelly J
    Date:8/21/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Not bad
    Review:Quoted 700. Sat there for 2 weeks and they couldn't find a carrier. I told them I would go as high as 850 because I wanted it done and they found a carrier 2 days later for 800. Once assigned a carrier, was very smooth. Driver was awesome. [ View ]
    Poster:Carlo CostanzoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Review:Timely and professional. Would use again! Driver arrived as promised and was professional and courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason Sprenkle
    Date:8/21/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Nice
    Review:Ca-NJ in 3 days. Nice job Nationwide Trucking Inc. Montway was not the lowest bidder but I went with them because of the reviews. I'm happy with that decision. [ View ]
    Poster:Pete De SienaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:The experience was pleasant all the way. Definitely recommended. Kudos to Phil Transport and Montway!! [ View ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:8/19/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased!
    Review:The company honored their pricing and provided good customer service. I left my keys to the Uhaul moving truck in the car that had been picked up. Several hours had passed before I realized it. I contacted the driver to ask of his location. He was on... [ More ]
    Poster:RenardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: A+ from me
    Review:Everything went as planned. They were the second company I went to because the first one was unable to pick up the vehicle within allotted time. I explained my situation to them and they had a pick up day within hours. Would definitely use them a... [ More ]
    Poster:ANTHONY
    Date:8/17/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Too Easy!
    Review:I was expecting this experience to be complicated, expensive, and time consuming. It was none of those things at all. Montway was the least expensive of the other 5 quotes that I received That made me nervous in itself, because I couldn't believe the... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda ConnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Moving to florida
    Review:Moving interstate is complicated. These guys made the car transport part easier. Thanks to Devnic Transport for helping to make our move successful.. [ View ]
    Poster:dick thalheimer
    Date:8/15/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Overall
    Review:Took longer than expected to get picked up but once truck was assigned car was delivered in 2 days so the overall time was still less than 10 days. Only other thing was my contact # was not communicated to the driver and he was a day earlier than the... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 6:23:00 AM
    Subject: Dishonest, DO Not Use This Company,Never Picked Up
    Review:Sales person said car would be picked either Monday or Tuesday. it did not happen. They gave me a five days window and I waited 5 days for them to pick up my cars. They could not find a driver during the 5 days window and at the end of 5 days the sal... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry to have lost this customer's business. It is imperative that customers have a clear understanding of the terms they accept when entering a contractual agreement. Our terms are publicly published on our website, disclosed prior and during booking, written in the customer agreement and within all communications thereafter. We do not provide a 5 day window. We estimate assigning a carrier within 1 to 5 business days. Even though our estimations are highly accurate, just over 95%, we still inform customers we can only provide estimated dates. We want our customers to be clear on these terms so they can make any necessary personal arrangements. Our goal is to transport your vehicle, never to inconvenience our customers in any way. The customer had requested a Standby quote of $1100 for 2 cars for a distance of 2400 miles on a very unpopular route serviced by very few carriers. We always inform the customer of all options that become available. Please note that guarantee dates could cost $500-$600 extra for multiple reasons, reasons which impacts the entire transport industry. Traffic delays, detours, speed limits, weather delays, mandatory rest stops, pickup/delivery client availability delays, weight station check ups, police inspections, truck breakdowns, driver's health issues, are just some of the issues that can not be anticipated. We understand this is potentially inconvenient for customers, so we combat that with information and keeping customers informed. Transporting over 5,000 vehicles a month is a team effort. We do not assign a lone agent to tend to an order. Our company is structured so that multiple agents are working on an order at any given time. There is never a need to wait for any specific agent as all of our agents are fully prepared to assist. [ view ]
    Poster:SS
    Date:8/14/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Delivery
    Review:Delivery was really quick. It took a few days to arrange a pick up but once the car was picked up it only took 4 days to get to the destination. Driver was nice and contacted recipient to schedule delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph GeigerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:My worries were slightly gone, when I found this highly rated company. After the job completed so well. I am now very comfortable to use this company again. Price could have been slightly lower. [ View ]
    Poster:Sankar PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service Overall
    Review:Working with Montway was an overall good experience. They were certainly on the more expensive side, but their customer service was great and someone was always available. Montway did a great job at getting my car shipped. The carrier was late, bu... [ More ]
    Poster:TarynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Montway
    Review:They were very knowledgable, respectful, and kind. The driver was honest and took care of my car. Just make sure to meet in an area without low hanging trees and an area where the truck can enter and exit easily. Overall very satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew ZieringThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Choice
    Review:Great communication and service. Car arrived in the same condition it was picked up in. No nonsense. [ View ]
    Poster:LM
    Date:8/13/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Sending car from Illinois to Texas
    Review:The driver was on time, friendly, and efficient. We had to find a place to load the car because there were low-hanging trees on our street. At the destination there were similar problems. The driver worked with the recipient to find a place that w... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger & CathyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 11:27:00 PM
    Review:The shipper provides exceptional service. At first, one of the drivers called on Thursday and gave me a next Tuesday pickup. Then another driver called and he can pickup my car that same Thursday. I drove the car around the corner to meet the driv... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony YuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: '63 F100 from Calif to Okla
    Review:Mr Robertson was very nice and helpful. Unbeknownst to me, the working battery was removed by the seller prior to the vehicle being picked up. He informed me prior to delivery and helped me install a new one I had purchased when delivered. I would us... [ More ]
    Poster:L Case
    Date:8/11/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: PA Trans LLC
    Review:Pavel, from PA Trans LLC, was one of the most professional shippers I've ever dealt with. He kept me well informed, did what he said he'd do when he said he'd do it and always was either immediately available or got back to me within 10 minutes of l... [ More ]
    Poster:Car Shipper
    Date:8/11/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Hours
    Review:The hours you list in your email, the hours on your website, and the hours you keep do not match. I find that a bit maddening. [ View ]
    Poster:C. AdamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I found this co on internet after extensive research. I was mainly attracted that they were BBE accredited. Everything they promised, they did! Excellent on time operation throughout whole process, car came in on time, no damages, and in same shape ... [ More ]
    Poster:robert chilingirianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:Excellent service and commication throughout this entire process. The driver who picked up my car was always available by phone and very honest. I will once again use this company for my next move. [ View ]
    Poster:T DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: A Good Experience - 1955 Cadillac - Enclosed
    Review:Montway sent the work to a smaller 1-car enclosed trailer operator from Arizona, which was an acceptable alternative to waiting for a larger carrier with a big rig going through the area. They assigned the load a day after my request and he picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:8/7/2014 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: car delivery
    Review:We were thrilled when our car arrived in perfect condition. My child was moving for school and it was a crazy hectic time. The driver was great about calling with updates and understanding when we were busy changing planes or checking into hotels. ... [ More ]
    Poster:carolineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 6:11:00 PM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22