Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,743 Reviews on 3,379 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1201 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Montway Auto Transport
Time On Site:5 Year(s), 9 Month(s). Since 7/26/2008
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 502 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.00% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: Great communication & coordination
    Review:Great communication & coordination by transport truck driver. Vehicle was picked up early & delivered in less than a week. Would recommend & use again. Lee [ View ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:4/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: first time
    Review:I was anxious about this not knowing who might be consigned to the pickup. Some people have written they had some dificulties. Montway had a large staff of professional dispatchers and their own trucks as well. I was not hassled by meaningless pho... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Gilcrest
    Date:4/24/2014 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: 50 extra miles upon delivery
    Review:The whole experience was great but I didn't expect to see 50 unauthorized miles on my car. Why was my car driven to my house in queens NY from New Jersey ( wasting my gas & mileage) and not by carrier truck??? [ View ]
    Poster:AC This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: outstanding service
    Review:I appreciated their sincerity and understanding the crazy circumstances that surrounded my pick up of my vehicle. They worked with me and did a great job. [ View ]
    Poster:Tina MoraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: contact the carriers directly and stop using brokers
    Review:The order was placed on April 10th and I cancelled on April 23rd. Initially, I was told that the route from Tennessee to Nevada was a preferred easy one with multiple carriers. The sales pitch changed to "this isn't a popular route but we'... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Bell
    Date:4/23/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Review:Wasn't bad and the price was pretty good. Didn't know they acted as a broker for the car haul to other transporters. Worked out alright though. [ View ]
    Poster:David SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Montway
    Review:Delivered on time in excellent condition. The driver was courteous and stayed in communication with me during the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Philip S Zivnuska
    Date:4/23/2014 6:06:00 AM
    Subject: After Car Picked Up; Fast Delivery
    Review:At first, Montway had problems finding a truck dispatcher to pick up my car but once it was picked up, the delivery was fast (in 3 days)! [ View ]
    Poster:Anu
    Date:4/22/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Auto Transport
    Review:This was my second attempt to ship the car - a previous shipping broker had bowed out after 11 days when they failed to find a transporter. Service was courteous and prompt-Montway arranged pickup of the shipment four days after booking through uSHI... [ More ]
    Poster:cpaineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Fast pickup and drop with no nonsense
    Review:My car was delivered sooner than expected and I had all the peace of mind with their service. casr was picked up on Friday 3:30PM PT and was delivered on 7PM CT after 2 days. [ View ]
    Poster:AshishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Was impressed with this service. Prompt, they arrived when they said they would for both pickup and delivery, always answered phone. Good job! [ View ]
    Poster:JessicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:This was the second time I had used Montway for my Car transportation needs and both the times I was satisfied with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:ShyrajThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Review:I was undecided due to the mixed reviews of most car transporting companies but finally decided to give Montway a try since it has better feedback from customers. Simply put, I had a great experience with them. I booked one day after the original quo... [ More ]
    Poster:L. Yin
    Date:4/22/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Pickup happened about 4 days after I called. My car was shipped with Quality Relocation Services. The car was picked up about a block from my home on a Thursday night and delivered in the Tacoma area Sunday morning. I ended up paying 100 more than th... [ More ]
    Poster:K. PriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased!!!!
    Review:I was very pleased with my entire experience. Time frames were accurate. Communication was excellent. My contact Jason M was knowledgable and very responsive. My trucker Christian was awesome and my cars were perfect. Thank you!! [ View ]
    Poster:Vickie
    Date:4/22/2014 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: On time service
    Review:excellent on time service. customer support was prompt on follow up and answering my queries. highly recommend to prospective customers. [ View ]
    Poster:Rohan GangradeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: nice job
    Review:I just wanted to let you know that I tried a different carrier at first and all I got was a run around with these people. thank you MONTWAY AUTO TRANSPORT!!!!!! I will tell my friends and family how wonderful it was doing business with... [ More ]
    Poster:debi kThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Review:I contacted Montway on Wednesday asking for a Friday pickup. The driver got there on Saturday, and delivery was estimated for the following Thursday or Friday. I got my vehicle on Tuesday! I realize that this is more due to the driver than Montway,... [ More ]
    Poster:PA
    Date:4/21/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: they raised the price after we went in contract
    Review:This could have been a five star review but it is not because of the BAIT and SWITCH. I shopped around and received 15 quotes from different transport companies. Montway was not the lowest but it was in the lower half and I decided to go with them b... [ More ]
    Poster:CyrusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Wow
    Review:Not only was the service exceptional but the driver helped my dad with a brake problem with HIS car. Encouraging to find a company that still has customer service values! N. [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy WardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Review:Montway did a fantastic job coordinating the shipment of my newest vehicle to Ohio. They kept me informed every step of the way. They were able to work with my difficult schedule, both on the pick up and the delivery. When ever anyone asks about s... [ More ]
    Poster:NathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Decent Experience CA-VA
    Review:I recently relocated from SF bay area to DC area. I couldn't just send my car early (because I needed it) but I scheduled it to be moved as soon as I could. Montway had to change the pickup date to the 1st of April for the carrier. Also, the CASH ... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied customer
    Review:I was satisfied with Montaway. They were friendly, professional and I spoke to both truck drivers. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a vehicle transported. I would also use them again if I needed to. They like to keep you informed and are on... [ More ]
    Poster:Ariana
    Date:4/21/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Hired Montway based on reviews on this site. Their website was easy to use. Their communication via Email and phone was prompt and clear. The driver was friendly and even drove on Easter to get my car to me quickly. He was easy to contact while e... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Dufair
    Date:4/21/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: A Satisfied Customer!
    Review:As soon as I accepted Montway bid I was kept informed by dispatcher of pickup date and delivery date as well as any prevalent information in between. The driver was very nice and helpful. The car I had transported was a classic car and of great val... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Was very happy with the pick up and delivery of the car. Driver was very curious and a pleasure to do business with. Will use again if I have the reason to ship a car any where. I will recommend Montway Transport to anyone who wants to transport thei... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:4/19/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: montway shipping
    Review:Hello, I placed my order for my vehicle to be delivered to me a month in advance now I understand that I'm not the only person getting there car shipped I just don't understand how it took montway over a month to get someone to come pick up my car. T... [ More ]
    Poster:hunter
    Date:4/19/2014 7:22:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of Truck
    Review:The truck arrived on time with no problems. Everything was good. I received very good customer service. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael GaffneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:I had to pay more then they originally told me... They constantly put me on hold when I wanted to check on my vehicle and what was going on. Once I threatend to cancel my order I had my car the next day, but like I said I had to pay 51$ more which si... [ More ]
    Poster:JamieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Review:My 1964 corvette arrived on time and undamaged.the equipment and driver were professional grade. I was contacted and kept updated. [ View ]
    Poster:Martin SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: MB E350
    Review:Overall my experience was a good one. It took 10 days to get a driver dispatched which was longer than expected. However, once a driver had been assigned the vehicle was picked up and delivered in less than 24 hours. The driver was very good about... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill VilesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: '71 Chevrolet C10
    Review:Great Service!! Montway provided me a quote which was very reasonable, they contacted me within an hour, after I accepted. Conversation via phone were professional and courteous and the staff helpful with all questions. The assignment of a driver was... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Decent Experience
    Review:Was moving from Ohio to California. They approximated that it would be a few days from First Available before they had a driver. Then I waited. And waited. By 2 days after First Available and no communication, I called them up and they assured me... [ More ]
    Poster:Elsa M
    Date:4/18/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Review:Montway took more time to find a truck than planned, but pricing was very good. Delay in booking a truck did cause some issues, but they were good with status when I'd call in to check. Montway finally engaged Uber Hauling, which turned out to be a... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:4/18/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Poster:Will
    Date:4/18/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: BUYER BEWARE!!!
    Review:I contacted Montway on Mar. 21st. I have never shipped a vehicle in the past. I needed to ship a 1985 Chevy C-10 from California to Ohio. I wasn't in a hurry to get the vehicle. The only requirement I had was to pick the vehicle up by 1pm Cali. time.... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:4/17/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Did a great job was fast and helpful on time easy to work with I would use them in the future . Fassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst [ View ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: 1969 Chevy C30 flatbed
    Review:It was difficult to find a transport wide enough to accommodate the width of the flatbed. Their communications between both the seller and the receiver was very good. Their dispatchers worked diligently to to accommodate my shipment. Thanks to all ... [ More ]
    Poster:TJ Takes
    Date:4/17/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: good transport company
    Review:Very good and very responsible for this business. Originally, the driver was 1 day late for the pick up time. However, the driver called us and explained he will be one day late. That is fine as long as he told us his plan. And one day before the c... [ More ]
    Poster:ycThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Transport experience
    Review:Having purchased a vehicle from another state (Ca.) I was faced with the dilemma of how to I get it here (Tx.) Approx.1800 miles separated me and my new toy and being the frugal (cheapskate) that I am I first attempted to use a bid site that allows y... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul MacLoonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 4:37:00 AM
    Subject: car shipment
    Review:The driver was a few hrs late but customer service was exceptional and my car arrived in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:James M
    Date:4/16/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Honest and kind. Great to do business with!!! Communication was 100%. Always available to answer questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Geoffrey VogelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: All is well that ends well.
    Review:I'm writing this review in 2 parts. For Montway - in this particular case they were the brokers and not the carrier themselves. They were not up-front , but did not hide the fact that they were not the carrier when asked. Montway customer service wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Indy
    Date:4/16/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Easy...stress free...so happy!
    Review:I was pretty nervous about shipping a car to my son in California. Montway was recommended by a friend who had had a good experience with them. Our experience was good from beginning to end. The car was picked up promptly. And arrived a day soone... [ More ]
    Poster:BelindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Not so bad for my first experience
    Review:this company wasnt that bad for my first experience. at first it took a couple weeks to find someone to get the car. once they dispatched someone no one gave me a notice so there was a little set back in the delivery. once all that got straightened ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ty BreauxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Montway
    Review:When the "other" guys failed to pickup after 7 days, I called Montway. They listened to my story and matched a carrier who picked the vehicle up 2 days later. Sure, the driver made accommodations for me and was therefore a little late at pi... [ More ]
    Poster:cliffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Pay to the perfection and honesty
    Review:Honestly, this is simply a great service, first of all i choose Montway after reading all the reviews and they proved me right. I don't know if i would have got same kind of service and peace with other companies, but definitely i'm very happy with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sudheer
    Date:4/16/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Good. Car came in one peice and arrived on time. Friendly to truck driver. Friendly dispatcher everything went smooth [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: customer contact
    Review:had contracted 2 different transporters prior to contacting Montway......other 2 were extremely hard to contact.....never let me know about delays in picking up my vehicle...the second one after a solid month of excuses finally cancelled me....which ... [ More ]
    Poster:jack donley
    Date:4/15/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:I tried to have a low price, but no truckers were willing at the price I wanted. I raised my price to what others were quoting and the car was picked up right-away. Car arrived fast and clean. Trucker was very nice & helpful. I would use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 6:25:00 PM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.