View 160,858 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,859th Review now!

View Montway Auto Transport's New Profile

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 822 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.64% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.36% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: Classic car transport - great!
    Review:Al Qawasmi Transport and Towing LLC transported my classic car to an auction. This was my first time using Montway and I would definitely use them again. Their website, email, and phone communications were professional and helpful. Al Qawasmi and Mon... [ More ]
    Poster:Martin HayesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/26/2015 9:02:00 AM
    Subject: Not the best experience
    Review:Montway dispatched "Starway Logistic LLC" to pick up my car and ship it from California to New York on April 8th 2015. The pick up process went smoothly and the driver was on time. I was informed that I would receive my car between the 15th... [ More ]
    Poster:Marshaye R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: truck delivery
    Review:beard trucking did an outstanding job with care of the vehicle, communications with us, and delivery of the vehicle. would highly recommend for future deliveries. [ View ]
    Poster:mark semanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Poor experience
    Review:It took my vehicle three weeks to arrive to me. Montway underquoted by $500, so I unexpectedly had to pay that amount if I wanted my vehicle shipped. Most of the representatives I spoke with were respectful, but kept reassuring me not to worry even ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cecilia
    Date:4/23/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: TRIUMPH GT6
    Review:Thank you Atlant Transportation, Your service was excellent. Your driver was very prompt, he showed up on time as requested. I traveled from NJ to Arizona, he stayed in close communication with me and arrived within the hour of purchasing the vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:4/23/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: TRIUMPH GT6
    Review:Thank you Montway, Your service was excellent. Your driver was very prompt, he showed up on time as requested. I traveled from NJ to Arizona, he stayed in close communication with me and arrived within the hour of purchasing the vehicle. He loade... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:4/23/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:my first time experience with this form of transportation. from my first question till the driver backed my baby off the trailer I was treated very respectfully. i would use this company again,,,, larry [ View ]
    Poster:larry axsomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2015 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience With Montway.
    Review:From the sales agent the I spoke to on the first call to the driver who delivered the car, I was very happy with the entire experience. Everything went as described with no surprises. The price was competitive and the agents at Montway were very help... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2015 2:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:I am very pleased with Montway's service. Our vehicle was picked up promptly on or near the date expressed and delivered cross-country in an amazingly short period of time. Our vehicle came with some fragile parts attached and our major concern was... [ More ]
    Poster:Gordon Erwin
    Date:4/22/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Service Recommended
    Review:They do what they promise you. In may case the delivery was little delayed coz of their flat tire issue. But they are very honest and let you know if they have any delivery issue. I will definitely recommend to my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:ABU SALAMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Palm Springs
    Review:I have used Montway and have helped other snowbirds for the last 3 years get their cars back home. Dispatchers were mostly useless, couldn't understand, always read script "co workers are working on it" Its just to get me off the phone. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:4/22/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Review:If you have to transport your vehicle, this is the best company. Very quick and hassel free service. We booked the job on 4/11, got it picked up on 4/14 from Skokie,IL and my husband received it in Foster city, CA on 4/19. They allowed us to have 10... [ More ]
    Poster:Manda
    Date:4/22/2015 3:38:00 AM
    Subject: transport review
    Review:The arrangement for pickup wiht the broker was easily coordinated and convenient. The owner/operator contacted me exacty when they said they would and, although i offered to drive the car to a more convenient location, the pickup was made at house ... [ More ]
    Poster:NelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: Bad Dispatch, great driver in Calvin
    Review:Car was suppose to be picked up on Wednesday and delivered on Friday. Dispatch told me they had issue with truck and would be late. They changed pickup and delivery date to Thursday and Saturday. I called delivery driver, who was very curteous and ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan SextonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: truck delivery
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised at how easy this process is. The money was well worth spending over the 16 hours of riving I would have had. [ View ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company/Carrier driver
    Review:Everything was outstanding. They are hardworking folks! Special thanks to the Carrier Driver Yan who pick up / drop off vehicle as discussed and ON TIME. I recommend Montway and United Transport Carriers. [ View ]
    Poster:KamilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: great
    Review:Overall, very good experience. Car was delivered in a timely manner and staff communicated frequently with us to let us know about the status of the transport. [ View ]
    Poster:AmeliaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped a MINI Cooper from MA to TX
    Review:Arrived one day earlier than promised. Was very dirty, and windshield took some sand/rock hits, but for a 1,300 mile trip, about what I expected. Would use Montway again. [ View ]
    Poster:F. J. W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2015 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience with Montway Auto Transport
    Review:Very pleased with Montway Auto Trasnport service. Their price was much more competitive than the other enclosed point to point carriers I received quotes from. But it wasn't just price that got my business - they could pick up my car weeks before ... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Car movers
    Review:Great job with quick delivery. I will use them again. My cars arrived on time. I shipped a Porsche panamera and an Audi Q5. They did a good job contacting me about the drivers location. [ View ]
    Poster:David OdulateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: More realistic timeframe for delivery please
    Review:I just wish they had been more accurate/realistic on delivery times. First they said noon, then 3:30pm, then 5pm, then 6:30pm, then 9pm, then they came at midnight. [ View ]
    Poster:BrookeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport AZ to WA
    Review:The service was very professional. No damage occurred. The driver kept me informed on their progress during the trip. Yes, I would recommend this carrier. [ View ]
    Poster:GaylordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Auto Transport Review
    Review:Had a good experience with Montway Auto Transport. Car was delivered and picked up during estimated times. Fair price and good service. I would use Montway Auto Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrea This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
    Review:everything fine... the way it should always be! they've picked up the car the day that we agreed and deliver the car two days after the first estimated day of delivery... it was supposed to deliver on Saturday and was delivered on Monday... but that'... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos QuevedoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I would just like to say I had never done this before, and with a new car I was extremely hesitant. I was reading several reviews on what "could" go wrong and all the shotty companies out there that quote you something, then when your car a... [ More ]
    Poster:Sonya This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:I contacted Montway literally days before I moved from Indiana to Arizona in hopes of having them transport my vehicle. I admit waiting until the last minute was a bad idea, but thanks to Montway my vehicle was transported in a timely fashion. The dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Julian R. JacksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle relocation
    Review:A&Sons Express Inc. who actually transported my vehicle was excellent. Joe did a great job and the car was picked up and delivered when I could be home. I would recommend the who process. When it comes to the statement below that they offered ... [ More ]
    Poster:BrendaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered on Time as promised
    Review:This is my first time shipping a car. I have decided to go with Montway after looking reviews; they did not disappoint. both pickup and delivery went as planned. [ View ]
    Poster:SaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied.
    Review:My only complaint would be that I wish I could have picked an exact time for pickup. But Montway was very helpful in hunting down a timeline that worked for me. The delivery was technically late because of mechanical problems with the truck. I did... [ More ]
    Poster:MarissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Good auto transport
    Review:The driver who drove the transport truck was very kind and thoughtful. My sister house is on the street that is not allowed for bigger truck to park. Christian found every possible way to park as close as possible for easy access. He was very profes... [ More ]
    Poster:tuyet pham on behalf of chau phamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2015 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Transporting Company
    Review:My experience with Montway was great! I have never transported a vehicle before and was very leery on which company to choose. Montway was the only company that gave me an honest rate and held it. They kept me in the loop about transporting my veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Cassondra O'MeliaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:From a vehicle shipping newbie: Montway contacted me within 30 minutes of accepting the bid on Uship. Montway kept in contact throughout the process. The hauler, Sun Valley Trucking, was prompt and very professional, and their driver Dan was eas... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth ReedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Montway Auto Transport
    Review:Excellent from quote to delivery. Drivers courteous and on time. Received quote via online chat and everything was handled as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike IThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2015 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Everything went smooth. Price was $100 more than initially estimated, not a big deal. Montway was easy to contact and the driver(Vincent) called me as he said and had the car unloaded by the time I arrived to the meeting point. [ View ]
    Poster:Z. RogersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2015 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Move 67 442 from Georgia to Texas
    Review:Very good experience. I will use them again. Vehicle was picked up three days after it was ready Took less than a week from the time I placed the order until I had my car. [ View ]
    Poster:JERRY
    Date:4/14/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT driver!
    Review:i will be honest in saying that we had very little contact with montway - but the driver they sent out called us daily to update us on our car and even got to VA a day early, which was great! super friendly guy named daniel - thank you guys so much! [ View ]
    Poster:terri fuller
    Date:4/14/2015 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: failure
    Review:This company doesn't hold their standars as mentioned on their web site, first they lied about being brokers, they are brokers, and what's worse they claim they will deliver your car or have a pick up within 5 busines days, well it's been 11 business... [ More ]
    Poster:Yesenia
    Date:4/14/2015 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Reason for delivery delay
    Review:The driver was very honest in explaining the reason for the delay in delivery, I was okay with his explanation. He was very courteous. I will be using this company again when returning the vehicle to California. No complaints. [ View ]
    Poster:Janet SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2015 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good Times
    Review:Wonderful experience! The pick up and delivery was very fast and professional. Everyone made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Kia forte
    Review:I'm very happy with montway transport it was on time thanks will use again coz they wher on time and with no damage to my car wen ever I calld they wher able to answer to my questions [ View ]
    Poster:Setrak Terzian This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2015 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: overall OK, but wish there was more communication
    Review:My car arrived on the very last day of the transport window, and I wish I was told that deliveries would not be made on weekends. I also wish that I had more updates on where my car was on its journey. I had to call the destination transport company ... [ More ]
    Poster:IlanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Montway pickup dates
    Review:The pick up in Florida was delayed by a day or two outside the scope of available dates. Once contact with the driver took place, everything went smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2015 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: excellent experience
    Review:The driver was extremely helpful and was on time for pickup and delivery. all around extremely happy with my experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Shaun mcfallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Informed each step of the way-Kotermak Auto Transport
    Review:I had a great experience with the carrier Montway dispatched for me, Kotermak Auto Transport. The toughest part of the process as a first-time shipper was picking a transporter. I eventually listed on uShip after the service I initially placed an o... [ More ]
    Poster:Julius CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2015 5:55:00 AM
    Subject: my review
    Review:no issues first time I used a transporter very happy delivery was early very professional vehicle had no damage would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:greg barbieraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2015 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of 65 VW Beetle
    Review:Only complaint...Car was a day late according to original ETA delivery date. Otherwise, overall experience with Montway was very pleasurable. David (delivery driver) always answered my phone calls, or promptly responded to my text messages duri... [ More ]
    Poster:RexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transported
    Review:I had an overall good experience with this company. When I had phone contacts with different people in the company, they seemed very knowledgeable and polite. When I asked different questions they were willing to repeat and explain questions that I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2015 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Language and Delivery
    Review:The drive did not speak English, we struggled a little to communicate. I also would have liked a little more warning on the delivery time. All in all, great service. [ View ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was kept informed from pick up to delivery. Driver for USA Movers was fantastic. He answered his phone everytime I called. Car was in great shape. I would defintely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:4/11/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: thanks
    Review:The contact person and the driver are so nice, I will use this company again if I need to shipping a car and I will tell my friends about how good you are. Thank you so much, I am so happy that i found your company to delivery my car. [ View ]
    Poster:So
    Date:4/11/2015 5:10:00 AM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27