View 150,751 Reviews on 3,561 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,752th Review now!

View Montway Auto Transport's New Profile

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 909 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.82% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.18% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: Eagle Logistic LLC subcontractor
    Review:over promising and under delivery ! 17 days for 400 miles transport is ridiculous. because of the extreme delay i missed the ship to Europe, a lot of extra expanse for me plus time, phone calls e-mail and on and one. never again. [ View ]
    Response:Montway stands by its services and will go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We are truly sorry to hear that the car missed the customer's ship schedule. However, it is imperative that customers have a clear understanding of the terms they accept when entering a contractual agreement as well as understand the logistics and documentation needed for the transport. In this particular case, at the pickup from the auction, the customer had provided incorrect VIN number and the auction was not able to locate the vehicle. After the car was picked up by the carrier, and was ready for delivery, the customer could not provide the Title for the car and the dock receipt which are needed to make a delivery to a port, so the driver was not allowed to deliver the car since the customer did not provide the needed documentation for 15 days. Unfortunately, that did cause a delay, however that was due to the missing documentation. We ship more than 500 cars a week, we know how important dates are for customers, which is why we always advise them based on their budget and schedule of all possible options - expedited service and have all proper documentation needed for the pickup and delivery if it is coming from a dealer/seller/auction and is going to a port etc. Montway is 100% dedicated to the customer and our service and care is unmatched! Montway Inc [ view ]
    Poster:rennerkg
    Date:10/21/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: 👍👍👍👍👍
    Review:The best company to transport your car, awesome costumer service, affordable price I would defenetle call them back.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍&... [ More ]
    Poster:LuisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: Do not use Montway
    Review:I booked over a month in advance to ship 3 cars. The truckers were unable to show up; the first trucking company cancelled without a reason (on the same day), the replacement trucking company was dispatched and then called me at the end of the day t... [ More ]
    Poster:A B
    Date:10/20/2014 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Glad to finally be completely moved
    Review:Glad to not have to drive my car for my relocation. But there were scratches as a result of the move, cracked drivers side mirror and the radio antennae had been broken off. But that beats me driving it for 2 straight days to get it to my new locatio... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Quick service
    Review:Transport was handled well from booking to delivery. Pickup within expected time window, delivery was faster than expected. No damage during delivery. Prompt and courteous driver. Very competitive price for transport. [ View ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle shipping service
    Review:great company to do business with... pricing competitive and service was prompt and kept me informed every step of the way also. [ View ]
    Poster:donny wilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: communication issues
    Review:Monty did a great job adjusting to my changing time frame without any hassle. They contacted the seller for me repeatedly when the seller was hard to find and the driver they used also communicated well with me as the delivery location was a it tric... [ More ]
    Poster:johnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: shipping vehicle
    Review:Truck was shipped and delivered as planned with out damage. Little problem with understanding drivers English on phone. [ View ]
    Poster:j Summers
    Date:10/18/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Indiana to Florida
    Review:Everything went well and as stated by Montway. Driver was very thorough and courteous. Pickup was made on first day of our range of dates and delivery was two days later. No issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric Ambler
    Date:10/18/2014 8:26:00 AM
    Subject: motocycle transport service
    Review:It was easy and smooth, customer service always promptly to answer any question, delivery was done on timely manner, professionally done. [ View ]
    Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: On time delivery and great Service
    Review:My car was picked-up on time and delivered at destination at 8 am of the scheduled delivery date. I am very pleased with the great service. [ View ]
    Poster:Oscar Obeja
    Date:10/17/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: My experience with Montway Auto Transport
    Review:My service with Montway Auto Transport was smooth and easy. The driver that brought my vehicle was very honest. To top it all, their fee was very reasonable. I will always recommend Montway Auto Transport for everybody. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Oviawe
    Date:10/16/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: delivery location and payment
    Review:I will use your company again. However I will not go through U-Ship (they doubled the cost). Demitry the driver, was not the most understanding person or the most understandable to deal with. I paid by credit card in advance but the driver was unawar... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Review:Montway located a carrier to pickup my 2008 Audi TT Coupe within 24 hours of my request. The carrier BTV Express, Inc., was also excellent. The driver, Vall, called me every day letting me know where he and my car were each day on the journey from W... [ More ]
    Poster:George W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: What a relief
    Review:Being in the Military we have shipped our second vehicle before. Past experiences have not been great, which made me apprehensive about this one. I made several calls and queries before finally choosing Montway and I'm very glad I did. From the very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:10/15/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Timing issues with Montway's subcontractor Rapid Transport LLC
    Review:Montway subcontracts Rapid Transport LLC for some work orders. Although the cost was reasonable, they gave a discount for check payment rather than credit card, and the car arrived without any damage, they were quite incompetent w.r.t. giving a timel... [ More ]
    Response:Ashish, thank you very much for providing feedback. We are highly appreciative to receive reviews. We value all customers' experience and strive to address all issues if any in order to enhance the customer's experience with us. As stated on our website, on routes not covered by Montway trucks we do work with many other reputable carrier companies nationwide so we can ensure low prices and quick service. Please keep in mind that all service dates in the auto transport industry are only estimated, and the auto transport industry is much different than the package delivery industry due to identifying factors: traffic delays/detours/speed limits, weather delays, mandatory rest stops, pickup/delivery client availability delays, weight station check ups, police inspections, truck breakdowns, driver's health issues, etc. Thus the provided estimated dates and times could vary by day or two or by the hour. We understand that this could be causing inconvenience for you and we sincerely apologize, as we try to make sure the transit is as smooth as possible. We are glad to hear that the car reached safely and quickly without any issues, and we are always happy to hear that we provided competitive prices for a safe and quick service. We ship more than 500 cars a week and Montway is 100% dedicated to the customer and our service and care is unmatched! Montway Inc [ view ]
    Poster:matrix42
    Date:10/14/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt updates!
    Review:The best thing about this process (my third vehicle shipped) was that I was always in the loop through email. I really felt comfortable and never had to call anyone to get an answer. [ View ]
    Poster:PatrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good experience
    Review:This is the first time I ship my car in the US. I only contacted three five star companies. The prices were not much different. Montaway gave the lowest among the three. I placed the order with them on Tusday Sep 30, and was told that my car was like... [ More ]
    Poster:Shun W
    Date:10/13/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to IL
    Review:Car was picked on time as promised, and delivered on time. Driver was good, and contact well before pick up and delivery. Support staff and driver was reachable all the time and responded on time for all queries. [ View ]
    Poster:Mahesh GowdaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer!
    Review:Having never shipped a car, I was unsure of the quality and customer service I would get. After reading reviews and the 5 star rating on your web sight, I did not hesitate to call. Every step was perfectly carried out. Our driver was polite, profe... [ More ]
    Poster:TCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Severely damaged my Vehicle
    Review:DO NOT USE THEM-They selected "UNITED AUTO TRANSPORT LLC" to transport my Vehicle. The transporter damaged my vehicle when their Truck drove under a low underpass. Basically RIPPING THE ROOF OFF my vehicle- Totaling it . Now they say the i... [ More ]
    Poster:Star
    Date:10/10/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time I shipped a car. Montway is one of many brokers who Ship cars.. I went with them because they are members of the BBB and have an A+ rating. I was nervous about the car getting to Florida on time. Montway assured me they w... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Trans Am Transported Perfectly!
    Review:Had another company contracted to transport my Trans Am from Mass to Texas. They kept delaying the time for pickup and after 4 weeks, I decided to call Montway. They had a driver assigned within 2 hours and had my car picked up in 2 days as they pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:10/9/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 Roadrunner
    Review:I am a first time user of both Montway auto transport or any transport company, usually we send our trailers to do these pick ups. We have been unsure that the cost for sending someone would be cheaper than hiring an outside source and also the peace... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:10/8/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I'm really happy with the service that Montway offered to me. They had a great customer service, responsible drives and the best price that I could find. [ View ]
    Poster:Diana M
    Date:10/8/2014 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Feedback
    Review:service was excellent through-out booking, pick-up, and delivery. Due to vehicle size, Shipping took approx 3wks to pick up after booking. Overall service was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Ru przThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Review:I came to know about montway from a colleague who recently used their service and had positive reviews. The service was very prompt as I had to move my car within a short notice and abraham express was very helpful. The car came in just fine and on t... [ More ]
    Poster:upadhyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent driver
    Review:The driver went above and beyond to pick the car up. The car had to be picked up at the house and he did that without complaint. This is the second time I shipped a car, the first time was a different company. With the other company I had to drive th... [ More ]
    Poster:R JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Early arrival and in great condition
    Review:My sister referred me to Montway Auto Transport. She was shipping a vehicle as well and heard good reviews. The truck was located in CA at my parent's house. I called on a Tuesday and they picked it up on the same day. The estimated date to TX was Sa... [ More ]
    Poster:Rowena
    Date:10/6/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: I'll choose this company again in my next moving.
    Review:They picked up my car 2 days after the date I designated but it was acceptable since all other companies also do not guarantee pick up at exact date. It took one day longer than their estimated delivery date but they excuse us before the delivery dat... [ More ]
    Poster:SJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied with service
    Review:Very satisfied with the service. Booking and scheduling pickup date is easy and can be done online. The dispatch folks are professional and well spoken. The delivery was on time and did not find any issue with the move. [ View ]
    Poster:AmitThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: First rate company
    Review:Professional in every way, from beginning to delivery. Personable drivers ,spotless carrier, new upscale rig. Great communication. Couldn't improve the delivery experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Mal
    Date:10/3/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt pickup and delivery
    Review:Professional service. Was picked up on time and delivered a day before the delivery date.. Bit expensive. But for the professional service, the cost is acceptable. [ View ]
    Poster:Pradeep
    Date:10/3/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Made Easy
    Review:Montway made my transport experience very easy. Their operators were very helpful to understand the process and exactly what would happen when. The vehicle was picked up on time and delivered within a few days. I couldn't have been happier. [ View ]
    Poster:NormThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: gmcgearhead
    Review:Montway is one of the best in the business! No problems ever with there service! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... [ More ]
    Poster:gmcgearheadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: BMW X1
    Review:Car was delivered within the window in both pick up and drop off. Was provided a 30 minute window to pick up the car after given 24 hour notice. Overall, excellent! [ View ]
    Poster:AngelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Great transport!!!! Was first hesitant, but will do this again if I buy another car that needs to be transported! [ View ]
    Poster:JackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: On time..
    Review:Excellent communication.. Pick up and delivery on time.. Would have them deliver again.. Always kept me in the loo [ View ]
    Poster:Mike BaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Effective
    Review:My job forced my family and I to move across the country on short notice and I needed to ship one vehicle without a lot of hassle. Montway was able to do that for me with no issues and at a good price. The customer service was always accessible and... [ More ]
    Date:9/30/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Review:Hi, I booked my car for shipping from Seattle to Atlanta. Within the same day, I got the confirmation date for the car pickup. The person came on time and within 15 minutes my car was on the truck. After 4 days, the driver called and told that ... [ More ]
    Poster:Narasimman Ramiah
    Date:9/29/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: On time, affordable, and easy to work with!
    Review:I recently moved from MA to CA and did extensive research on shipping my car for a good rate. Montway had excellent reviews, and after speaking with them, I knew that were the right fit. They were honest about pickup and delivery times and explained ... [ More ]
    Poster:Krista
    Date:9/27/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Easy!
    Review:This was quick and easy. Cheaper than I could haul the car myself. It save me a weekend of travel. Customer service was great. They did tack on an additional charge after the initial quote but it was minimal. [ View ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Stingray
    Review:Shipped my 2014 Stingray. Aside from a few problems with expectation from actual driver on pickup and delivery, everything was ok [ View ]
    Poster:LGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile Delivery
    Review:Driver contacted me about a day and a half ahead of delivery. He then gave me updates beginning about three hours prior to delivery. Delivered within 30 minutes of ETA. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam LemboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: it was an ok experience
    Review:We originally wanted to have the car in a covered transport, and called to set it up 3 weeks in advance. As the day when we were moving neared, and we still hadn't heard anything, I told them we would also be ok with an open carrier, at which point ... [ More ]
    Poster:michael kong
    Date:9/25/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Beware beware Beware
    Review:I'm a Travel RN and travel coast to Coast. I love my nursing career. However, I choose to have my shipped instead of driving my BMW. This company is a nightmare to work with. I shared with them that a company heavily damaged my car the last time it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Otisa Roth
    Date:9/25/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Very late pickup
    Review:The pickup was 9 days after the first-available pick-up date. From the time I confirmed the shipment (about 4 weeks before the pick-up date) until the pick-up (9 days late), Montway only sent one email update. All other communication was forced by ... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Review:Great Company and Great customer service. We had Ralph do our delivery and he was incredibly accommodating and on time for everything. This company is highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:María Del Castillo
    Date:9/24/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Would use
    Review:Would use them again, price was good price, good comunication, vehicle picked up and delivered in timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:Riley M
    Date:9/24/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: auto carrier transport from NY to CO
    Review:There's always going to be some concern as the vehicle goes thru its cycles of pickup, transport, delivery, but having the truckers name and contact info made things alot less worrisome. Shawn was available to update when able and did so thru phone a... [ More ]
    Poster:kc
    Date:9/23/2014 7:47:00 PM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23