Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,315 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1113 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Time On Site:3 Year(s), 7 Month(s). Since 9/24/2010 4:17:00 PM
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Mobile Transport Inc. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject:Delivery of vehicle
    Review:The driver was on time and nice when he picked up the vehicle in New York. However when it came to delivering the vehicle he was anything but. He called and said the car would be delivered at around 6pm on Tuesday night, called him at 8pm he was not ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:2/16/2012 3:50:00 PM
    Subject:Got my car
    Review:This company was assigned by Corporate auto transport company. After I read many recent review I was very worried that my car either get damaged or get delivered so late. Today I got my car and it was a bit dirty since it was open carrier but ever... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:2/5/2012 1:52:00 AM
    Subject:NEVER USE!!
    Review:Mobile picked the car up earlier than what they were told to. Car was delivered at 10:00 pm. When the car was unloaded they pulled apart a front air spoiler. Then the truck driver would not stick around while I cleaned the vehicle. The driver told... [ More ]
    Poster:Darin Evans
    Date:1/27/2012 1:43:00 PM
    Subject:No customer service
    Review:I called these people for 5 days and they never returned my phone call. I paid extra for prompt service and faster service. They delivered the car at random. 10 days of transport and never called me back once. It was to be delivered 7 days after p... [ More ]
    Poster:pkinspector122
    Date:1/26/2012 3:55:00 PM
    Subject:TERRIBLE
    Review:My car was picked up on time, which is the only positive part of this experience. I was told it would take 7-10 days until my car would arrive in Virginia. On the 7th day I called to get a status update, as I had not heard ANYTHING since they picke... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:1/19/2012 2:16:00 PM
    Subject:Worst company ever, never use them.
    Review:I moved across the country due to my husband being in the military and thought that having my car shipped would be easier than driving from Washington to Georgia. But having Mobile Transport move my vehicle was the worst decision I ever made. For sta... [ More ]
    Poster:Janette
    Date:1/11/2012 12:24:00 PM
    Subject:Would NEVER use them again
    Review:Vehicle was damaged & Mobile Transport will not accept our calls after the first one advising them of the damage to our vehicle. We were instructed to drop off in a truck yard. When vehicle arrived it was too dirty to inspect. After washing, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen H.
    Date:1/9/2012 1:23:00 PM
    Subject:customer service4
    Review:Mobile Transport, Inc. was contracted to move a vehicle from North Carolina to Washington. They were available 24/7 for any questions I had and I had the after hours cell phone number of Mark with Mobile Transport, Inc. should I have a need to conta... [ More ]
    Poster:P. Sawyer
    Date:10/26/2011 2:34:00 PM
    Subject:Competent, friendly, and accommodating
    Review:Transported two cars from MA to WA. Mobile Transport was assigned to us by a broker. We dealt with several people at Mobile Transport, all of whom were friendly, customer-oriented, and did a good job keeping us appraised of status. We were quoted a... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:8/20/2011 10:46:00 AM
    Subject:Good Job
    Review:I had read the reviews of this company before they picked up the bid to move my son's car from Florida to Washington, so I was a little nervous about what to expect. There was no reason to fear - everything went smoothly. True, the driver was a littl... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol S
    Date:8/16/2011 2:07:00 AM
    Subject:Shipping
    Review:These guys were awesome. Would for sure use them again. They were very easy to get a hold of and they seemed to know what they are doing, which is very encouraging. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Greg RainesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2011 5:28:00 PM
    Subject:Mobile Transport
    Review:Mobile Transport was hard to reach but once the time was close they did answer and tell me they were coming and then confirmed the next day. The guys who came to pick up the car were very very nice. The transport time to Montana was fast! And they... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:7/22/2011 10:38:00 AM
    Subject:transport from FL to OR
    Review:My transport was assigned to Mobile Transport through a broker company. Mobile Transport picked up my Toyota in South FL on the day they were scheduled and delivered my vehicle 2 days earlier than expected! I was very concerned because I hadnt transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:6/23/2011 6:14:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.