View 167,368 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,369th Review now!

View MJ Parker Trucking's New Profile

Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Parker Auto Transport LLC |

Family business that provides Exceptional Customer Service at a Fair Price.
Have your own experience with MJ Parker Trucking to share?

MJ Parker Trucking reports that they have an average of 400 customers per year. Currently, this site has 37 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 9.25% of MJ Parker Trucking customers have posted a review.

This means that 90.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on MJ Parker Trucking
    Subject: BEWARE OF ROYALTY EXPRESS CORPORATION!
    Review:PARKER TRANSPORT arranged for ROYALTY EXPRESS CORPORATION (704.626.6530) to deliver my SUV to Florida. The driver could not navigate a four lane road to my residence to pick up my vehicle; therefore, I was required to drive it to him several miles a... [ More ]
    Poster:DJ
    Date:7/31/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend this transporter
    Review:Driver was friendly and auto was delivered earlier than expected. The arrived promptly carrier was clean. Would highly recommend this Company. Both autos were picked up in Florida and driven to Maine. [ View ]
    Poster:Joan MaranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: please look for a different company
    Review:It was late to pick up and to deliver. Very hard to contact with the drivers. I understand that English is not their first language, but it was very difficult to communicate with them over the phone. All I want just a notifying message a day before m... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Emily. I do apologize on their behalf for the lack of communication. Looking at your order, we had pickup scheduled for apporox 7/11. Drivers have a 2 day window for pick up and delivery as they are dealing with 7-8 other customers. Pick up took place on 7/12. Delivery was estimated on 7/16 which took place on the 16th. Because the drivers are picking up multiple cars and dealing with multiple, he has to work around all 8 of their schedules so they do not know an approx time for pick up or delivery until they get closer. Again I truly do apologize they did not communicate enough. It was a pleasure working with you and i hope all is well in MS Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:MariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: car trucked to FL
    Review:The quote given to us by Parker Transport was honored. We made our deposit,and were given a pick up date. Donna called and told us when Alex would pick the vehicle up. She also called 1 hr prior to Alex's arrival. The vehicle was picked up inspec... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Terry. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope all is well in Fl. We hope to hear from you in the future for your transport needs. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Theresa
    Date:7/21/2015 1:01:00 AM
    Subject: Very Cooperative
    Review:We had to have the pick up on one of three specific days, in the morning. Other trucking companies could not offer that; they said that the driver would determine the exact pick up time and day. Parker came through for us superbly. [ View ]
    Response:Gary. Thank you so much for the great review! I'm glad we were able to meet your dates and get your vehicle moved in a timely manner. The weather has been beautiful in Colorado so I hope all is well. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Gary PaytonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and easy tranpsort
    Review:I contacted Parker Auto transport after doing lots of research on tons of companies. Parker Auto is a small family owned business with Joanne in AZ and Leanne in CO. After talking to Leanne on the phone i immediately knew that they care about each cu... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We truly do appreciate your support in our family business. We hope to hear from you in the future for any transportation needs you may have. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:7/17/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Review:Leanness was very helpful in getting my dads car back to Colorado. It was picked up within the window i requested and delivered a few days later. Her price was the same as everyone else but this is a small family owned business which I like to... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I am glad we were able to get your dads vehicle to you in a timely manner. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:lips
    Date:7/17/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: More costly but reliable
    Review:The bid ended up about $200 more than the automatic quote. We had a very short window (2 days) of the vehicles availability due to moving however Leanne managed to accommodate us. We looked at reviews and like that this is a smaller business locate... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy B.
    Date:7/15/2015 3:04:00 AM
    Subject: easy process
    Review:My first time shipping a vehicle was a complete success. The trip was from Baltimore, MD to Seattle, WA. I used Parker Auto Transport (transportation broker), who seemed to be rated highly on Angies List but gave me the lowest bid out of the group ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the Wonderful review. We appreicate you taking the time. It was a pleasure working with you. Best Wishes - Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Stuart
    Date:7/6/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Parker exceeded all expectations
    Review:When I first decided that I wanted to ship a car from Colorado to Florida, I had no idea where to go search for something and my initial Google searches gave me a lot of paid ads. I asked around for friends who had done something similar and when I c... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We truly appreciate your support in our family business. I am truly glad we were able to get a driver assigned to work with your sisters schedule in CO. The weather has been nothing but rain here the past few weeks. I hope FL is giving you some sun shine!. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:J L
    Date:5/19/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:I have been using Parker Trucking for 10 years and they have never let me down. Service is always great and on time. Working with Leanne is always pleasure. Their phones are always busy but I just send an email and they get right back to me. Fast... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the nice review. Really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Best Wishes - Joanne [ view ]
    Date:5/14/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Van shipment 19590-LU
    Review:MJ Parker auto transport did an excellent job of delivery of my van. Total professional operation. Very pleasant experience. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you. Best Wishes - Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Ron E
    Date:5/14/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Another great delivery
    Review:I have been using Parker to move our 2003 SL 500 MB across country twice a year for at least 8 years. I have never been less than delighted by Parker. More importantly, although truckers are an unpredictable lot, Parker seems to know how to manage th... [ More ]
    Response:It is always a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you being a loyal customer. Hope you enjoy your summer. Best Wishes - Joanne [ view ]
    Poster:david horne
    Date:5/4/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT service for the 2nd time
    Review:This is the 2nd time that I have used MJ Parker Transport to pickup my car in Geneva, IL and deliver to Palm Springs, CA area. Both times have been great. The drivers have come close to my home and delivered very close to destination. They have be... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the nice review. It is always a pleasure working with you Best Wishes - Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Sandra Ellis
    Date:4/5/2015 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: 1929 Chevy
    Review:Great company to deal with and communicate with. My 1929 Chevy was treated with great care and the driver stayed in touch with delivery time and date. [ View ]
    Response:Herbert. Thank you for such a great review! It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:HerbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle relocation
    Review:Services were delivered in a professional manner, as promised, and without any unexpected surprises. The vehicle was picked up from Corona, California on the sixteenth of March of 2015 with a promise to deliver the same to Shreveport, Louisiana from... [ More ]
    Response:Denise. Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. I hope all is well in LA Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Denise K.
    Date:3/24/2015
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Leanne and Diane were so nice to work with. When it became close to our travel time, we still had not gotten a driver. This made me a bit concerned but Leanne found us a terminal that we could leave our car at. Car was picked up on time and deliver... [ More ]
    Response:Mary. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you soon! Best Wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Mary H
    Date:3/17/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: One happy customer!
    Review:I talked to Leanne briefly on the phone, she gave me a quote of $550 and said she would write up the paperwork and email it to me within the hour, 30 minutes later I had all the info needed to get started. Once I filled out the paperwork and sent it ... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! It was a pleasure speaking with you and I hope your daughter is doing well in CA. Hope to hear from you soon! ~Best wishes Leanne [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick H
    Date:3/17/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: PARKER - Simply the BEST!
    Review:I ONLY use Parker! Period! 5 deals, no disappointments. MY latest was a 1962 Austin Healey Sprite that was too small for most open carriers. Leanne found me a trucker, no surprise and for a very competitve rate. [ View ]
    Response:Stan! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It is always a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you soon! ~Best wishes Parker Family. [ view ]
    Poster:Stan
    Date:3/5/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:very through in letting me know progress very profesional added beneifit of holding car so it would not arrive before i got to my destination which was cross country, no other firm that i contacted had this option. [ View ]
    Response:Bob, Thank you for such a great review! I hope you are enjoying the weather in FL. Hope to hear from you in the future! ~Best Wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Noss
    Date:2/27/2015 5:01:00 AM
    Subject: Very happy customer
    Review:It took me many months to find a car carrier company that I could trust in moving my father's vehicle. After reading so many awful reviews about other carriers, I was convinced that this would never happen. I am so glad I chose MJ Parker Trucking. ... [ More ]
    Response:Linda. You are your husband are wonderful! I enjoyed working with you both it was truly a pleasure! I hope all is well in FL! Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. Hope to hear from you in the future. ~Best Wishes Leanne [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:2/14/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transportation
    Review:Filled out on-line form; received email quote within hours; paid Parker fee (160) on line; driver gave 2 hour notice of pick-up on day expected; delivered car in Houston on time. (Paid him 650 with cashiers check.) A wonderful experience!! [ View ]
    Response:Martin. Thank you you for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you in the future! ~Best wishes ParkerFamily [ view ]
    Poster:Martin Harris
    Date:2/12/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Spectacular Service, Great Value!!!
    Review:First time transporting a car and very thankful I chose MJ Parker Trucking which I found through this site. Trying to transport a vehicle close to the start of the new year is difficult because drivers are on holiday and weather conditions can delay ... [ More ]
    Response:Michael. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! We build our business on great customers like your self. It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope you are having a great new year! Hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Walczak
    Date:1/10/2015 8:06:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Experience
    Review:I called and was treated professionally, given clear expectations, and they delivered a superior result. I would use them again! [ View ]
    Response:Ken, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you! We hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:12/23/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: AZ to FL
    Review:June 2014. Shipped my 2005 Mustang GT from Arizona to Florida. Pick up was 2 days before we drove to Florida (4 day trip). MJ Parker delivered the Mustang the next day after arriving in Florida. I used an open carrier and other then a little dirt, th... [ More ]
    Response:Ken, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I hope you had a great holiday and end of the year. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to hear from you in the future Best wishes Parker Family. [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:11/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This experience was great. I would like to thank Joann for taking the time to explain the process of transporting a car. We were very satisfied with everyone involved. The driver and his boss also were very helpful. Thanks again, C. Jones [ View ]
    Response:Cindy. It was a pleasure working with you. We try to help customers understand the business to the best of our ability. The better the understanding the happier the customer. Hope all is well Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:C.Jones
    Date:11/17/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Honest service, smooth experience!!
    Review:I used MJ Parker Trucking to book my vehicle's transport from Scottsdale, Az. to Bordentown, NJ. Once my deposit was received, my vehicle was booked with a driver within a day. My contact person at MJ Parker was Leeann. My transport took place about ... [ More ]
    Response:Colleen, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope all is well in NJ Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Colleen
    Date:11/10/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: worst driver ever
    Review:The driver didn't deliver the car to the address I gave him. Instead, he called me and asked me to drive somewhere else to pick it up. When I asked why, he said it's illegal and his truck can't. It was worse that he gave the address but didn't gave t... [ More ]
    Response:Zack, I am sorry to hear that your delivery did not go well. I have used this company for many years and this is the first bad response I have had for them. It is clear that the driver was having a bad day. The New Jersey and New York areas are not truck friendly unfortunately and alot of times customers have to meet the drivers where it is safe and legal for the driver to load and unload vehicles. Hope you enjoyed your time at school in Arizona. Best wishes - Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:ZackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Friendly and On Time
    Review:From initial contact to delivery the shipping of my car couldn't have gone more smoothly. MJ Parker worked with me to drop off the car where they could not have been more professional and friendly. My car was picked up the same day I dropped it off ... [ More ]
    Response:Jim Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your support in our family business. Hope all is well in COLO. Its getting a little chilly here as to be expected Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:10/13/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Review:This is the Best Delivery Service seen by me in the US. Happy to see Car reach destination right on time [ View ]
    Response:Sandeep. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review. It was a pleasure working with you. Hope all is well in CA and we hear from you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Sandeep Desai
    Date:10/10/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Review:Parker folks did an outstanding job at meeting my needs for a quick shipment. Give them as much information as possible and be clear about your needs and they will do their best to meet your needs. Worked out very well for us. [ View ]
    Response:Harry, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. You are correct, the more information we have the better we can meet your needs. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes ~Parker Family. [ view ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:10/2/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: This my second time
    Review:This is my second time using MJ Parker to move a car for me, both times everything has worked without an issue. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review. It is always a pleasure working with you. Hope all is well in GA Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:9/29/2014 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Service was Good.
    Review:In my case Parker Trucking acted as a broker. The transportation was done by Poorman Transportation LLC. Everything went smoothly. I would use them again if needed. It was better than flying down to drive the car back myself and overall less expensiv... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I can agree transporting a car can be alot less work that driving it. Glad all went well Hope the weather is good in OH Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Darrell
    Date:9/13/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: positive experience
    Review:The price to ship my son's jeep from Austin to California was a little cheaper than the best bid on uship. Prestige Carrier was assigned by Parker Trucking to pick the vehicle up. They picked it up the same day I accepted the price from Parker Tru... [ More ]
    Response:Nina, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I hope you son is enjoying CA. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:nina glasgowThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping cars from Ca to the midwest
    Review: Shipping cars from California to the midwest went well for the second time. The cost this time was for TWO cars. Check out the cost if you are shipping from California to the midwest. It costs a lot less to ship cars from Cal... [ More ]
    Response:Thomas, Thank you for the great review. Hope all is well in WI best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Tom T
    Date:9/8/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: LA to Boston
    Review:This was for transporting my daughter's car from LA to Boston.The service from Parker Trucking is OK. In my situation they were the broker. The local company that transport my car was Transauto Logistics Corp. Their service was below average. The car... [ More ]
    Response:Lucas, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I do apologize the vehicle arrived a couple days late. Going coast to coast drivers do their best to meet the approx 10 day delivery window. Hope all is well. ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Lucas Setiady
    Date:9/4/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Two Vehicles from CA to NY
    Review:My shipment was two vehicles that belong to my employer so reputation, communication, and price were key factors in choosing the company to transport his Corvette and Range Rover. I reviewed and requested quotes from a dozen companies and chose MJ P... [ More ]
    Response:Mark, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We appreciate your support in our family business. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to hear from you in the future for any of your transportation needs. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Mark C
    Date:8/8/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: 1962 VW Bug Ragtop (Open)
    Review:Scheduled my VW transportation 3 days before and it was picked up promptly and delivered without a problem. This is the 3rd company I have used thus far and I'd gladly use them again and recommend them to all. Although it was on the expensive side of... [ More ]
    Response:Kurt, Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope your Bug is enjoying the new scenery. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Kurt
    Date:7/28/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: MJ Parker Trucking
    Review:They picked up my car on VERY short notice and delivered cross country within 4 days. Unbelievable. Will definitely use them again for my next shipment and will strongly recommend to anyone wishing to transport a vehicle. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Lynn, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your support in our family business. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:7/22/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Poor communication by Auto Trans Group
    Review:MJ Parker's first driver did not anything the requirement to have insurance. He said he would have to call MJ Parker. He also could not find the city where the vehicle was to be picked up. MJ Parker assigned another company, Auto Trans Group of Elk G... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:7/15/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Unnecessary Stress by Poor Customer Service
    Review:I arranged for MJ to transport my car over a month in advance from DC to Florida. After i put my deposit down i contacted them and they told me that a week before the pick-up date i would be assigned a driver and i would be able to better coordinate ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joel R.
    Date:7/10/2014 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth process, good delivery
    Review:We contacted Parker Trucking because of good ratings on Angie's List. They returned our request for a quote promptly. We paid the deposit through PayPal and then about two weeks before our move we were informed that Victory Life Transport would be t... [ More ]
    Response:Kathleen, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I hope all is well. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Kathleen
    Date:7/8/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Maine
    Review:First time shipping car with them. Men where on time courtesy, followed my instructions regarding delivery. all went well in a timely manor. price was best compared to other company's. I would highly recommend them to friends. [ View ]
    Response:Joan, Thank you for the great review. We hope to hear from you in the future for your transporting needs. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Joan
    Date:7/7/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Flexible
    Review:We asked for a very narrow window of pickup - about 1.5 days. We got close to our moving date and the pickup was still unresolved. Seems truck operator could work with such a narrow window. When I decided I could let the car go a day early. They were... [ More ]
    Response:Rob, Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to support our family business. Im glad we could work something out and get your vehicle moved in a timely manner. I hope all is well in NY Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:7/4/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: MJ Parker Vehicle Transport
    Review:Excellent service I've used MJ Parker twice to transport vehicles, in both cases everything when smoothly without a hitch. [ View ]
    Response:Eric, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you, we hope to hear from you in the future for your transport needs. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Kirkland
    Date:7/2/2014 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Saved by Parker Trucking
    Review:I had originally booked with another car transport company and a week before they were supposed to come pick up my car, they had called and said that they couldn't find a transporter for the quote they had gave me. Frantically, I found Parker truc... [ More ]
    Response:K, Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your support in our family business. I hope all is well in AZ and your not melting. :) Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:KChen
    Date:6/30/2014 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Helpful
    Review:Parker worked out great for us. We were driving from Tucson to Boulder and our car was going to arrive before us. Leanne received the car for us and kept it at her house. Overall they were awesome and would definitely recommend them. [ View ]
    Response:Matt, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, It was a pleasure working with you, I hope you enjoy staying in Colo. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/30/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Dependable Service
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered as promised, and delivered in the same condition as it was picked up. I'd use Parker Trucking again. [ View ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:6/21/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Review:Transport was excellent and on time. All the people were courteous and professional. My only problem was that the rear of my car must have been in the front of the transport truck and was covered with bug debris. I suppose it has to happen to some... [ More ]
    Date:6/20/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Atlanta to Seattle
    Review:Leanne was persistent in finding a driver for my Van to be shipped from Atlanta to Seattle. Both she and the driver kept me informed throughout the process. MJ Parker would receive my highest recommendations. Thank you [ View ]
    Response:Steve, Thank you so much for the great review, we truly appreciate you taking the time. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes ~Parker Trucking [ view ]
    Date:6/16/2014 3:13:00 PM