Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,400 Reviews on 3,365 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 635 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Parker Auto Transport LLC |

Family business that provides Exceptional Customer Service at a Fair Price.
Have your own experience with MJ Parker Trucking to share?

MJ Parker Trucking reports that they have an average of 400 customers per year. Currently, this site has 109 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 27.25% of MJ Parker Trucking customers have posted a review.

This means that 72.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on MJ Parker Trucking
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:MJ Parker is a great car transport company to work with. They are very attentive to customer needs/issues/ concerns. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:4/17/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience
    Review:I had just purchased a car from out of state. I had contacted Parker trucking because of their great reviews, and the fact that they are a family business. When I had contacted them and gotten a quote, I did not receive any unwanted phone calls. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaia Lips
    Date:4/15/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:From start to finish MJ Parker was an easy company with which to deal. They answered questions in a timely fashion, were polite, and patient. Most importantly they under promised and over delivered. The same was true of the actual transporter, Mazury... [ More ]
    Response:Marshall. Thank you so much for the great review, We appreciate you taking the time to support our family business. Hope all is well. Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Marshall Levine
    Date:4/14/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: MJ Parker - Arizona to Georgia
    Review:Joanne, with MJ Parker Transport was very helpful in originating the process and stood by a price offered on the internet. She answered my questions about the process in a professional manner and said she would wait a couple of days to start as there... [ More ]
    Response:Richard. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad the transportation went smoothly, and your daughter also had a good experience. We have used this transportation company several times and have had great experience with them. I do apologize of the lack of information at first. We always call the drivers to contact your because they know their schedule best. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Dickson
    Date:4/9/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: classic tbird
    Review:This was my first experience with auto shipping. I found Parker on Angies List and they were highly rated. I chose this company due to positive reviews of others. I was very satisfied and will use them again. The truck and driver were both excellent... [ More ]
    Response:Sarabeth, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We grow our business on word of mouth. I am glad you had a good first experience transporting your vehicle and hope you are enjoying New york. It was a pleasure working with you, hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes Parker family. [ view ]
    Poster:sarabeth lansing
    Date:4/4/2014 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: I use them all the time
    Review:I have two college students attending out of state. I've used MJ Parker Trucking for 3 years for at least 2 trips for 2 cars. We've never had any problems. I had requested some good english speaking skills and they have improved in their transporter ... [ More ]
    Response:Paul, Thank you for your return business, it is always a pleasure. I hope your kids are enjoying the college life. I do apologize the last truck had broken down, but glad that he was able to find a solution that worked for both of you, we hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Lopez
    Date:3/31/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done.
    Review:M J Parker trucking provided excellent personable and professional service. Schedules were met and agreements were fulfilled. And it was done with a friendly and courteous attitude, both by Parker as the broker and the drivers of the transporter. ... [ More ]
    Response:Keith, Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We appreciate it. We do our best to educate our customers and treat every one new or seasoned with a great experience. Living in CO my self the weather is beautiful this week. Hope to say the same about CT. Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Keith Carney
    Date:3/29/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: MJ Parker Trucking LLC
    Review:I enjoyed a successful cross-country auto transport experience. The price was very competitive. While the pick-up was a few days late, I knew there were weather problems everywhere. The delivery did not change substantially, it just moved with the... [ More ]
    Response:Len, Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope your car is enjoying the scenery in VA, We appreciate your support in our family business, Hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes, Parker family [ view ]
    Poster:Len Zawistowski
    Date:3/23/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service with Parker Trucking for the 3rd time
    Review:This is the third time I have used Parker trucking, and every single time they have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. This time I was shipping a vintage Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser, and after getting the run around with another trucking company (w... [ More ]
    Response:Ernie, Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We truly appreciate your support in our family business and your return service. I hope you are enjoying the weather in AZ! Keep cool. Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:ernie
    Date:3/20/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:This was the third time we've used Parker Trucking to transport a vehicle. We were pleased again with the quick & efficient, flexible delivery. When the driver came to pick up our vehicle, he needed/or chose to remove all the other cars on hi... [ More ]
    Response:Carol, Thank you so much for your return business and taking the time to write a review. I am glad it did not run past 9:30 pm for the driver to reload, you are correct a near by parking lot would have been a better location. Hope all is well ~Best Wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Carol Ochs
    Date:3/10/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Parker Auto Transport
    Review:It has always served me well to not be a price shopper when it comes to something like this. I reviewed numerous services and chose Parker based on others' comments. I was rewarded with having my classic vehicle transported in an enclosed truck and... [ More ]
    Response:Jim, Thank you for the great review. In this business it is very true not to be too much of a price shopper. I couldn't say it better. I hope your classic Thunderbird is enjoying the roads of TX ~Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Lincoln
    Date:3/7/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Arizona to Oregon
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a vehicle. I got several online quotes and checked various review sources.From those with good reviews I contacted 3 or 4 in the middle of the pricing range. I spoke with Rolando at MJ Parker who explained th... [ More ]
    Response:Michael. Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your business and hope all is well in OR ~Best Wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:M J Galvin
    Date:2/27/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Service!!!
    Review:Outstanding company!!!! We needed to ship our classic '65 Mustang and didn't have much time to plan. We contacted Parker Trucking at approximately 8:00 am on a Saturday; we received a quote, were booked, and had the car picked up by 2:00 pm ... that... [ More ]
    Response:Craig and Melanie, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review! We grow family business on word of mouth. I am glad we got your car moved in such a timely manner. ~Best Wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Craig & Melanie Howell
    Date:2/24/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Parker
    Review:Very professional throughout. Parker Trucking quoted a fair price and arranged all details. they forwarded the actual shipper's contact numbers, so there never was a question of not knowing where the vehicle was and when it would be delivered. Wou... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you again for the great review. Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Helmut B.
    Date:2/23/2014 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Professionals
    Review:I shipped my car with MJ Parker Trucking LLC from Arizona to Texas. They were very professional. I would definitely recommend them to anyone shipping his/her car. Their rates are very reasonable and competitive. [ View ]
    Response:Samy, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We appreciate your support in our family business. ~Best Wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:SamyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service!
    Review:As dedicated Mercedes Benz owners, we were shipping our car with some reservations, but really did not want to drive cross-country. MJ Parker worked with us to ensure a high quality, high touch experience. Communication was excellent, pick up and d... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the great review! Shipping your precious baby can always be a little stressful, but I am glad we were able to make your transportation needs go smoothly. Hope you are enjoying the weather in AZ ~Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Haschke
    Date:2/13/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: They came through where others didn't
    Review:Moving a car from San Diego to Carson City sounded easy. It wasn't. Turns out that very few auto trucks make that trip and company after company failed to find transport. Not Parker, they kept me posted each step along the way and found Marty of Hodg... [ More ]
    Response:Dr. Rosenthal. Thank you for the great review. We are glad we could transport your car for you in a timely manner. We appreciate your support in our family business, and hope you are enjoying what the new year has to bring. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Dr Rosenthal
    Date:1/25/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of an SUV between Florida and New Mexico
    Review:really liked to do business with Parker Trucking because Joanne was straightforward with one price and good information about pick up time and time it would take to transport. Car was transported on an open carrier and was not damaged at all. I thoug... [ More ]
    Response:Louis. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We appreciate your support in our family business, and hope to hear from you soon. ~Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:L Guillebaud
    Date:1/25/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:I would highly recommend MJ Parker trucking. My ultimate destination of the vehicle was Hilo Hawaii from Boston which required that the vehicle be delivered by a specific date to the Matson Shipping lines port in Long Beach CA. The entire staff at ... [ More ]
    Response:Robert. Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to help grow our family business. I hope HI is treating you well. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Roll
    Date:1/20/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: MJParker Trucking
    Review:MJParker Trucking was recommended to me by someone who had a car moved to the same locale. I am very satisfied with the service provided. The car was picked up the first day it was available and promptly delivered 3 days later. Everyone I spoke wit... [ More ]
    Response:Sue. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is how we have built our family business. It was a pleasure working with you and hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Sue
    Date:1/15/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: First Timer and Nervous
    Review:I was extremely nervous about using a service to transport my vehicle through only conversation. MJ Parker was the second carrier that I contacted after the first, keep pushing my pickup time out. Communication was wonderful and helped me feel very c... [ More ]
    Response:Kim, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you and helping you transport your vehicle for the first time. There can be alot of questions when you are new to transporting your vehicle, and we do our best to help educate our customers on the process. I do apologize for the missed phone call. I am glad you had a good experience with us. We look forward to hearing from you in the future and hope you had a great holiday. Best wishes ~Parker Family. [ view ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:1/15/2014 6:04:00 AM
    Subject: Mario Express
    Review:I believe I was subcontracted out to Mario Express. I was extremely impressed with everything about them. Their promised delivery was for 0700 and they arrived at 3 minutes to 7. I'm not usually big on recommending companies, but I would use these... [ More ]
    Response:Diana, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it and build our family business by word of mouth. It was a please working with you. I hope you have a great new year! Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:12/30/2013 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: I am a repeat customer
    Review:This is the fourth time (at least) that I have used MJ Parker Trucking. Their expertise plays a big role in matching the car/owner with a top notch transporter. I have never been let down by a poor or inexperienced trucker picking up the vehicle. ... [ More ]
    Response:Phil, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and your support in our family business! It is always a pleasure working with you. It snowed all weekend in CO I hope you are enjoying the weather in FL Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Phil S.
    Date:12/26/2013 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Parker Trucking
    Review:We are a billion dollar company and have a corporate account with Parker Trucking. We use them exclusively for our automobile relocations and always receive great service and results. Never a problem. Never a complaint. [ View ]
    Response:Gary, Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! We really appreciate your business and support in our family. Thanks again Happy Holidays ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Gary E.
    Date:11/21/2013 7:08:00 PM
    Poster:Gary E.
    Date:11/21/2013 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transported my 1950 & 57 Chevy Classics
    Review:Leanne was immediately responsive at all times, & more importantly she was accommodating & flexible when I had to change the pickup day. Olan the driver at Specialty Transport was extremely skilled at loading & re-arranging cars to load m... [ More ]
    Response:Ken, Thank you so much for the great review! I am glad your vehicles were in great hands and in good company of some nice hi-end cars! :) It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you have a great Holiday! [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Smith
    Date:11/20/2013 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Leanne was very professional and updates were timely. The process was very easy and they reassured me every step of the way. Will use Parker again to transport my vehicles. [ View ]
    Response:Jonathan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, and support our family business. It was a pleasure working with you, Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan Patrick Slim
    Date:11/18/2013 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:The company was very reliable. Car was picked up the first day it was available. Driver kept us informed. We plan to use this company on our return trip. [ View ]
    Response:Dave, Thank you for taking the time to write a review Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/18/2013 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and it was flawless. The car was picked up on time and was delivered to my home in Florida in 4 days. The driver was very nice and kept in contact. I would use the service again. [ View ]
    Response:Mary, Thank you for taking the time to right a great review! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you again for your support. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Ann Spilbor
    Date:11/16/2013 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Very good communication
    Review:Very good communication throughout the process. From quoting to assigning a driver to pick-up and delivery, Leanne and Joanne kept me informed and answered my questions promptly and thoroughly. The car was well cared for during the transport and I wo... [ More ]
    Response:Rory, Thank you so much for the great review and support in our family business. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you have a great holiday and end of the year Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Rory Wohl
    Date:11/15/2013 12:19:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time using an auto transport company and everything went so smoothly. I was moving from Indiana to Nevada and my car arrived undamaged and a day earlier than expected which was great. MJ Parker contracted with another company to d... [ More ]
    Response:Erin, Thank you so much for the great review. I am glad we could help you with your transport. Best wishes in NV ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:11/14/2013 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: my 2005 Camry
    Review:Shipping my car was a breeze! Leeanne gave me the p/u date, but luckily, it was picked up a day earlier avoiding a new monthly garage charge! Car was delivered a day early, intact with nothing taken. Driver was courteous and professional. Thank you, ... [ More ]
    Response:Claudine, Thank you for the great review. I am glad we were able to help you with your transport. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Claudine P.
    Date:11/10/2013 6:40:00 PM
    Review:Poor customer service and poor communication from both the broker and the transport carrier. Had to chase down information as to pick up and delivery times. Delivery date of vehicle was late. [ View ]
    Poster:Farida
    Date:11/6/2013 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Parker Trucking
    Review:Look no further. I've used Parker Trucking for several years shipping several cars between Az and CT and back again. I've also used other brokers and there is no comparison. Instead of you complying with a brokers requirements you will find Parker ... [ More ]
    Response:Jack, Thank you so much for the great and honest review! We appreciate your business and supporting our family company! Its always a pleasure working with you. Best wishes ~Parker Family. [ view ]
    Poster:Jack Bynes
    Date:11/6/2013 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport from MD to Colorado
    Review:I would definitely use this company again. They are professional, courteous, efficient. Their price was about the same as other companies but there follow up was excellent. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time. No hidden costs. No d... [ More ]
    Response:Susan, Thank you for the great review! Its been beautiful here in CO, the snow hasn't come yet. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you have a good rest of the year. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:S. Young
    Date:11/4/2013 10:43:00 PM
    Review:I would definitely recommend MJ Parker Trucking to anyone shipping their vehicle. I shipped my vehicle from NJ to CA with no issues. I received a confirmation email and quote immediately, and my vehicle was picked up and dropped off on the days I arr... [ More ]
    Response:Laura, Thank you for the great review and support in our family business. I hope you had a great holiday. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:11/3/2013 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:Booked my car to get picked up and immediately got a call saying they could actually pick it up that day if it was ready. It then took 6.5 days to get to me which was as promised, but ultimately it saved me a bunch of time because other companies cou... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the great review. We do our best to make this experience smooth. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:jonah
    Date:10/31/2013 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Company
    Review:I have never transported a vehicle and was very hesitant about choosing a company from so many quotes and emails. I chose M J Parker Trucking because of their good reviews and my experience proves why. Leanne went out of her way to help with the lo... [ More ]
    Response:Mary, Thank you so much for the great review! Im glad I could help with your transportation of your daughters car here in CO. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Aviola
    Date:10/26/2013 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:We had transported cars before, and had planned to use the same company, but decided not to. I then reviewed and got estimates from several companies before picking MJ Parker. I didn't pick the least expensive company. It appeared to be a family-ru... [ More ]
    Response:Sam, Thank you for the review and support in our family business. I do apologize that the cars arrived sooner than expected, but glad it worked out. I hope you enjoy the winter in FL. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Sam Gaertner
    Date:10/22/2013 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: 66 GTO
    Review:After a terrible, I mean terrible experience with another transport company Shelly and Leanne saved the day! They worked very hard to find a carrier to pick up a car that wasn't an easy pick up. I will never even think of calling another transport ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the great review! I am glad we could get your GTO transported for you and turn your experience around! Best wishes ~Parker Family. [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:10/18/2013 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: CA to TX of vehicle for Mom
    Review:The MJ Parker Trucking and American Trucking Alliance contacts answered questions promptly. The trucker arrived alert, marked the dings on the car, gave me a signed copy, and left with the vehicle. At both ends, we were given less than 12 hours notic... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the review, and supporting our family business. We appreciate you choosing us to help transport your mothers vehicle, and apologize for the poor phone connection. I hope your mom is enjoying TX Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:10/14/2013 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:They are the best. Joanne was patient and reassuring even though I was nervous about this process. She went above and beyond and made herself available anytime we had questions. They arranged for the nicest, most reliable people to get our car to us... [ More ]
    Response:Christina, Thank you so much for the great review, and support in our family business. Best wishes. ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Christina Cheney
    Date:10/14/2013 1:23:00 AM
    Subject: First time shipping a vehicle... Great customer service!
    Review:I sold a vehicle on eBay and first time shipping a vehicle. After another trucking company scheduled a pick up and then did not come or call, I called Parker. My car needed to be in Cali on Friday; I called Thursday morning (frantic) and Parker had a... [ More ]
    Response:Chris, Thank you for the great review. I am glad we could help you with your transport. Best wishes ~Parker Family. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:10/13/2013 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle from Texas - Michigan
    Review:First time user for this type of service and it went great. I researched companies on Angie's list, MJ Parker trucking had great reviews. Leanne was prompt, knowledgable and took care of business. Deadlines and dates were kept, vehicle was deliv... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the great review and supporting our family business. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:V. Darty
    Date:10/10/2013 1:14:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Timeliness of Parker and the Driver
    Review:M J Parker Trucking found a driver who could deliver our car about a week earlier than our originally suggested time. The driver came a few hours earlier than he had predicted and he found on his own a good place to load his truck. The driver from ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your review and support in our family business. It was a pleasure working with you, Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Jameson
    Date:10/8/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Parker Trucking
    Review:Our first time using a car hauler, and everything went very smoothly. Kevin, the driver, was very courteous. He also was very good about communicating his pickup and arrival times. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the review. We are glad we could help you with your first time transporting your vehicle. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:10/7/2013 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company !! Great Surprise !!
    Review:MJ Parker Trucking arranged for my Corvette to be transported from Missouri to Massachusetts. I chose them after speaking to Joanne Parker and learning that they are a family owned company and both transport and broker for other carriers - that they ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the great review. We strive to give great service to all of our customers and appreciate your support in our family business. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:rfa1949
    Date:10/2/2013 8:23:00 AM
    Subject: mj parker
    Review:I hesitate to post this review because the overall quality of this transaction seems almost impossible to repeat I contacted MJ Parker Trucking about my pick-up on a Friday, after calling the dispatcher and informing him that I would be awake and av... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review. It was a please working with you, hope you are enjoying your classic car. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:tim carroll
    Date:9/30/2013 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I shipped a car from Massachusetts to LA using Parker Trucking. I found them through Angie's List. This is the second time I have used a broker and my experience this time was uneventful. The carrier driver from Skyline that ended up getting the j... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review. We are happy to have helped you with your transport. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:9/29/2013 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Look no further - book w/ MJ Parker trucking
    Review:MJ Parker trucking provides peace of mind when shipping your vehicle at a very reasonable price. I spent days researching auto transporters and I did not feel I could trust any of them until I contacted MJ Parker Trucking. The customer service was ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the great review. It was a please working with you. I hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Paul H
    Date:9/28/2013 11:03:00 AM

Next Reviews on MJ Parker Trucking

MJ Parker Trucking Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.