View 178,915 Reviews on 3,957 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,916th Review now!

Magic Carpet Auto Transport

Time On Site:9 Years, 3 Months. Since 11/17/2006 1:20:00 PM
Other Names:
(using this MC number)
Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. | Auto Shipping Group Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Magic Carpet Auto Transport to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New

Magic Carpet Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.01% of Magic Carpet Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 100.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject:Last minute rate
    Review:After so many horror stories about transport companies, I felt confident that even if there was an issue, Magic Carpet would address it accordingly. After all, Magic Carpet had the most outstanding reviews from any company. Once I received my quo... [ More ]
    Poster:M Everett
    Date:5/12/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject:Motorcycle
    Review:Moving with Magic Carpet motorcycle service went smoothly. I would use their service again for my motorcycle or auto moving. Courteous and professional people. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:8/15/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject:Car Damaged
    Review:I chose this company because of their "door-to-door" service. I have found that if a company advertises door-to-door, it is most likely not the case. From the first conversation the representative wanted me to drive 1.5 hrs away to drop t... [ More ]
    Poster:Whee5604
    Date:5/16/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject:AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:We arranged to ship a car cross-country with Magic Carpet (part of Auto Shipping Group), based on prior reviews. Our plan, communicated to our Magic Carpet agent (Stephanie Hamilton), was that we were going to be away on a short vacation while the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Karson
    Date:4/23/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject:Dont be fooled
    Review:I had worked with them 2 times previously so thought I could trust them again. However, my 3rd and last experience with them with less than desirable. Communication was very poor, they charged my card without authorization, and promised a partial r... [ More ]
    Poster:bfl
    Date:3/27/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject:Details confused, unreachable
    Review:I flew out to California to have my grandfather's vehicle shipped. I was only going to be in California for a few days- so it was critical that the pick-up date for the car be when I was actually THERE myself. I called months ahead of time to make ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:1/15/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent customer Service
    Review:I used their service once and would use their service should I need one in the future. Great customer service and helpful personality. [ View ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Teshager Chanie Biable
    Date:12/24/2013 7:19:00 PM
    Subject:Auto Shipment.
    Review:Steve Rogan was professional and courteous. The transport arrived as scheduled and delivered as scheduled! Cost was as quoted. I'll be a repeat customer! [ View ]
    Poster:William F TruscottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Subject:auto transport
    Review:my contact person was very helpful and followed up until the car was delivered. The car arrived 1 day early and the driver and I made plans for its delivery that were conveient for both of us. the car was in the same shape it left FL. wheen it arriv... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-6877 ext 7054 kristin@redcarpetautotransport.com CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE. Paula thank you for this wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you getting your vehicle transported Florida to New York. I look forward to doi... [ More ]
    Poster:Paula RosenblatThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 1:40:00 PM
    Subject:Transport
    Review:I began working with (Kristin Nerton 602-428-6877 x7054).She was very helpful and contacted me regularly. Kristin made sure I had the contact information of the carrier when he was assigned. I was told my car would be delivered in 10 days. I was ve... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-6877 EXT 7054 kristin@redcarpetautotransport.com CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE...Manny it was a pleasure working with you on your transport needs. I'm glad the driver made it safe with your vehicle through this rough weather ... [ More ]
    Poster:Manuel Castillo
    Date:12/23/2013
    Subject:Diane Rivera 360-853-2826 ext 7079
    Review:Diane was very helpful and upfront about everything. The car was picked up and delivered on time considering the weather it was here sooner than I thought it would be. Diane kept in touch with me the whole time., from the time the car was picked up t... [ More ]
    Response:Diane Davies Rivera 360-853-2826 diane_r@cascadevehicleshipping.com. Working with people and helping people is the best part of my job! Steve and his wife Shannon were wonderful and understanding every step of the way in the shipment of their vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve WilkinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2013 10:39:00 PM
    Subject:Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 ext 7031
    Review:I am a repeat customer. Again, 100% satisfied! i called around and got quotes from other providers and found that no one could compete with the quote i received. Easy to get in touch with and promptly returned all my calls. always kept me in the loop... [ More ]
    Poster:Warren Weems
    Date:12/20/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject:Toyota Tacoma
    Review:I shopped around for quotes and found Red Carpet offered the best price. Other companies had salesmen that were very pressing, assuming I was going to go with their service. Julie was very helpful and not pressing. She explained the costs very well a... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.Com Romina it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. Thank you for choosing Red Carpet and my services. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. ... [ More ]
    Poster:RominaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 10:58:00 PM
    Subject:review
    Review:The environment and situation changed several times. Patience through it all was wonderful and anxious for us. Time to pick up could not have been the better. Recommend her to anyone! Delivery person was on the anticipated time which was very la... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT michele_g@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2831 CALL OR EMAIL ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE QUOTE Brent, Thank you for the kind review. I enjoyed working with you! I truly appreciate your feedback; thank you for taking the tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent Herrington
    Date:12/17/2013 2:07:00 PM
    Subject:Transport from Chicago Area to Las Vegas
    Review:Domestic Auto Transport did a great job moving my car from the Chicago Area to Las Vegas and would them again my auto transport needs! Price was fair and service was excellent and on time! Kim was a great help and responded to my emails and calls ver... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT Kimberly@Domesticautotransport 360-853-2814 CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! Paul, It was awesome working with you. If you need anything else please give me a call or shoot me an email. Happy Holidays. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Mashouf
    Date:12/16/2013 8:34:00 PM
    Subject:Briana Peterson 360-817-1709
    Review:This was my first time having to transport something across the country and I was not sure what company to use. I received a recommendation about Magic and looked them up. I was very impressed by their positive reviews and decided to use them. My re... [ More ]
    Response:*****Briana Peterson 360-817-1790 call direct for 5 Star Service***** Thanks Paul for the kind review, it was a pleasure working with you! I really appreciate your feedback, thanks for taking the time to leave me such a nice review!!!-Briana [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:12/16/2013 3:54:00 PM
    Subject:Thank you again Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia, thanks always for making our car transports a pleasant experience! Even with a few snags with the carriers, you came through. I was actually surprised it got picked up that quickly given the location of the car. Most importantly, it arrived ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yumiko
    Date:12/16/2013 1:44:00 PM
    Subject:Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Kimberly was super helpful! She was able to answer all my questions and very prompt with getting back to me. I would definitely use Domestic Auto Transport again! [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTHING DIRECTLY FOR A FREE QUOTE Jenna, Thank you so much for calling me from Alice referring me. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Jenna BrockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2013 6:14:00 PM
    Subject:5 star Felicia
    Review:I was really worried since it was my first time shipping my jeep. But the shipping went great it was delayed a day because of the freezing rain and snow but that's understandable. Both the driver and Felicia communicated with me well. She also respon... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Preston...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackle... [ More ]
    Poster:Preston
    Date:12/15/2013 10:15:00 AM
    Subject:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue is honest, prompt and there to help. Her service was great. I felt very confident doing business with her. Her follow up was exceptional. [ View ]
    Poster:Emil Hogen
    Date:12/12/2013 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND w/ Red Carpet Auto Transport @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Thank you for a great shipping experience. I appreciated how easy it was to get in touch with you and for how you stayed on top of the details, it made the whole thing much easier than I thought it would be. I know who to call now if I have to get ... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil DoudThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2013 4:10:00 PM
    Subject:Steve Rogan (602) 428-6784
    Review:Great communication by both Steve, and the driver. The driver ran into severe winter weather but kept in close contact with me and STILL delivered the vehicle in a timely manor. The open communication with them was outstanding! I highly recommend th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacob Hanson
    Date:12/12/2013 4:16:00 AM
    Subject:PA to TX
    Review:Felicia was very helpful, always available when I called. I would choose her to transport my car in the future. The carrier Omega Auto Transport LLC is horrible. Promised me 1 week but took 3 weeks to transport me car. DO NOT choose Omega Auto Transp... [ More ]
    Poster:JL
    Date:12/11/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Subject:Jeep Tranported
    Review:My Dad's 1995 Jeep Wrangler was well taken care of on this trip. The driver was very pleasant and helpful. He gave an estimated arrival but do to weather was later. This was no issue to us since he delivered to us earlier than we were expecting ... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Johnson
    Date:12/11/2013 10:44:00 AM
    Subject:transport my Nissan exterra
    Review:from start to finish the pickup and delivery was professional, Jeff of magic carpet auto transport arranged transportation around my schedule, the pick up at my front door was easy and the car arrived in Denver early, a family Christmas gift. the on... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Ron, it was my pleasure helping you. I am glad to hear it arrived early! [ view ]
    Poster:ronald dickey
    Date:12/10/2013 3:41:00 PM

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.