View 153,873 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,874th Review now!

View Magic Carpet Auto Transport's New Profile

Magic Carpet Auto Transport
1700 Main St
Washougal, WA 98671
Phone Number:360-834-2900
Website:http:///autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 1 Month. Since 11/17/2006
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. | Auto Shipping Group Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Magic Carpet Auto Transport to share?

Magic Carpet Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 11 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.06% of Magic Carpet Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.95% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Magic Carpet Auto Transport
    Subject: Motorcycle
    Review:Moving with Magic Carpet motorcycle service went smoothly. I would use their service again for my motorcycle or auto moving. Courteous and professional people. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:8/15/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Car Damaged
    Review:I chose this company because of their "door-to-door" service. I have found that if a company advertises door-to-door, it is most likely not the case. From the first conversation the representative wanted me to drive 1.5 hrs away to drop t... [ More ]
    Poster:Whee5604
    Date:5/16/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:We arranged to ship a car cross-country with Magic Carpet (part of Auto Shipping Group), based on prior reviews. Our plan, communicated to our Magic Carpet agent (Stephanie Hamilton), was that we were going to be away on a short vacation while the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Karson
    Date:4/23/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Dont be fooled
    Review:I had worked with them 2 times previously so thought I could trust them again. However, my 3rd and last experience with them with less than desirable. Communication was very poor, they charged my card without authorization, and promised a partial r... [ More ]
    Poster:bfl
    Date:3/27/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Details confused, unreachable
    Review:I flew out to California to have my grandfather's vehicle shipped. I was only going to be in California for a few days- so it was critical that the pick-up date for the car be when I was actually THERE myself. I called months ahead of time to make ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:1/15/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer Service
    Review:I used their service once and would use their service should I need one in the future. Great customer service and helpful personality. [ View ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Teshager Chanie Biable
    Date:12/24/2013 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment.
    Review:Steve Rogan was professional and courteous. The transport arrived as scheduled and delivered as scheduled! Cost was as quoted. I'll be a repeat customer! [ View ]
    Poster:William F TruscottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:my contact person was very helpful and followed up until the car was delivered. The car arrived 1 day early and the driver and I made plans for its delivery that were conveient for both of us. the car was in the same shape it left FL. wheen it arriv... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-6877 ext 7054 kristin@redcarpetautotransport.com CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE. Paula thank you for this wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you getting your vehicle transported Florida to New York. I look forward to doing business with you or anyone who you may refer. Thanks again, and Happy holidays. Kristin Nerton [ view ]
    Poster:Paula RosenblatThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 1:40:00 PM
    Review:I began working with (Kristin Nerton 602-428-6877 x7054).She was very helpful and contacted me regularly. Kristin made sure I had the contact information of the carrier when he was assigned. I was told my car would be delivered in 10 days. I was ve... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-6877 EXT 7054 kristin@redcarpetautotransport.com CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE...Manny it was a pleasure working with you on your transport needs. I'm glad the driver made it safe with your vehicle through this rough weather and kept you informed through the process. Call anytime for transport needs or anyone whom may need it, thanks again. Happy Holidays to yo and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Manuel Castillo
    Date:12/23/2013
    Subject: Diane Rivera 360-853-2826 ext 7079
    Review:Diane was very helpful and upfront about everything. The car was picked up and delivered on time considering the weather it was here sooner than I thought it would be. Diane kept in touch with me the whole time., from the time the car was picked up t... [ More ]
    Response:Diane Davies Rivera 360-853-2826 diane_r@cascadevehicleshipping.com. Working with people and helping people is the best part of my job! Steve and his wife Shannon were wonderful and understanding every step of the way in the shipment of their vehicle from some very wintry conditions in Idaho (carrier started in -26 in Montana!) to them in Florida. I am always rewarded when I know that I have done a good job for my customer while providing the very best customer service with attention to personal requests and detail. Thank you Steve and Shannon for allowing me to transport your car! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve WilkinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2013 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 ext 7031
    Review:I am a repeat customer. Again, 100% satisfied! i called around and got quotes from other providers and found that no one could compete with the quote i received. Easy to get in touch with and promptly returned all my calls. always kept me in the loop... [ More ]
    Poster:Warren Weems
    Date:12/20/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Tacoma
    Review:I shopped around for quotes and found Red Carpet offered the best price. Other companies had salesmen that were very pressing, assuming I was going to go with their service. Julie was very helpful and not pressing. She explained the costs very well a... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.Com Romina it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. Thank you for choosing Red Carpet and my services. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. My best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:RominaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:The environment and situation changed several times. Patience through it all was wonderful and anxious for us. Time to pick up could not have been the better. Recommend her to anyone! Delivery person was on the anticipated time which was very la... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT michele_g@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2831 CALL OR EMAIL ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE QUOTE Brent, Thank you for the kind review. I enjoyed working with you! I truly appreciate your feedback; thank you for taking the time to leave me such a nice review. Please let me know if I can anything else for you. Michele [ view ]
    Poster:Brent Herrington
    Date:12/17/2013 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Chicago Area to Las Vegas
    Review:Domestic Auto Transport did a great job moving my car from the Chicago Area to Las Vegas and would them again my auto transport needs! Price was fair and service was excellent and on time! Kim was a great help and responded to my emails and calls ver... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT Kimberly@Domesticautotransport 360-853-2814 CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! Paul, It was awesome working with you. If you need anything else please give me a call or shoot me an email. Happy Holidays. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Mashouf
    Date:12/16/2013 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Briana Peterson 360-817-1709
    Review:This was my first time having to transport something across the country and I was not sure what company to use. I received a recommendation about Magic and looked them up. I was very impressed by their positive reviews and decided to use them. My re... [ More ]
    Response:*****Briana Peterson 360-817-1790 call direct for 5 Star Service***** Thanks Paul for the kind review, it was a pleasure working with you! I really appreciate your feedback, thanks for taking the time to leave me such a nice review!!!-Briana [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:12/16/2013 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you again Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia, thanks always for making our car transports a pleasant experience! Even with a few snags with the carriers, you came through. I was actually surprised it got picked up that quickly given the location of the car. Most importantly, it arrived ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yumiko
    Date:12/16/2013 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Kimberly was super helpful! She was able to answer all my questions and very prompt with getting back to me. I would definitely use Domestic Auto Transport again! [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTHING DIRECTLY FOR A FREE QUOTE Jenna, Thank you so much for calling me from Alice referring me. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Jenna BrockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2013 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star Felicia
    Review:I was really worried since it was my first time shipping my jeep. But the shipping went great it was delayed a day because of the freezing rain and snow but that's understandable. Both the driver and Felicia communicated with me well. She also respon... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Preston...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Preston
    Date:12/15/2013 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue is honest, prompt and there to help. Her service was great. I felt very confident doing business with her. Her follow up was exceptional. [ View ]
    Poster:Emil Hogen
    Date:12/12/2013 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND w/ Red Carpet Auto Transport @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Thank you for a great shipping experience. I appreciated how easy it was to get in touch with you and for how you stayed on top of the details, it made the whole thing much easier than I thought it would be. I know who to call now if I have to get ... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil DoudThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2013 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Steve Rogan (602) 428-6784
    Review:Great communication by both Steve, and the driver. The driver ran into severe winter weather but kept in close contact with me and STILL delivered the vehicle in a timely manor. The open communication with them was outstanding! I highly recommend th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacob Hanson
    Date:12/12/2013 4:16:00 AM
    Subject: PA to TX
    Review:Felicia was very helpful, always available when I called. I would choose her to transport my car in the future. The carrier Omega Auto Transport LLC is horrible. Promised me 1 week but took 3 weeks to transport me car. DO NOT choose Omega Auto Transp... [ More ]
    Poster:JL
    Date:12/11/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Tranported
    Review:My Dad's 1995 Jeep Wrangler was well taken care of on this trip. The driver was very pleasant and helpful. He gave an estimated arrival but do to weather was later. This was no issue to us since he delivered to us earlier than we were expecting ... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Johnson
    Date:12/11/2013 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: transport my Nissan exterra
    Review:from start to finish the pickup and delivery was professional, Jeff of magic carpet auto transport arranged transportation around my schedule, the pick up at my front door was easy and the car arrived in Denver early, a family Christmas gift. the on... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Ron, it was my pleasure helping you. I am glad to hear it arrived early! [ view ]
    Poster:ronald dickey
    Date:12/10/2013 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Yank my chain...
    Review:I used Red Carpet because of the excellent reviews posted on this site. Don't be fooled. I was jerked around from the beginning. Bridgett was my primary contact person at Red Carpet and she was very nice though the whole process, but the auto transpo... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 602-492-5834 bridgett@redcarpetautotransport.com I want to start by saying thank you for taking the time to do the review. I apologize for the delays you had with the carrier on your vehicle. On my behalf I gave you a five star customer service, and was always available for you as well as worked with the carrier on the delay of the pickup. I know it was a hard time for you in your life and I’m sorry for that, but at no time did I try not to give you the best service that you deserve. I hope you change your mind in the future if you need transport service again and you think of the great service that I provided to you then and will always [ view ]
    Poster:Melvin KruegerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2013 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:Red Carpet Auto Transport made transporting my car quick and easy. From my first phone call to Felicia to the time my car was delivered, I felt like my car was in good hands. There are so many transporters out there on the web that I did not know h... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolyn Trapness
    Date:12/9/2013 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:First of all I would like to start off by saying I would definitely use Magic Carpet Auto Transport again. I had never had a vehicle transported and the agent Jeff Vigue was very reassuring and very personable. My vehicle was transported from Washing... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarperauutotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Mike. It was my pleasure serving you and I look forward to being able to help you again, if the need arises. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Maxey
    Date:12/8/2013 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND w/ Red Carpet Auto Transport @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia Bond was honest and very knowledgeable. She was very proactive throughout the shipping. She took care of the car shipping very well. I recommend her for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:Charu Gupta (Wife)
    Date:12/8/2013 12:59:00 AM
    Subject: Doug Whatford 360-853-2825 ext 7050
    Review:I used Doug from Magic Carpet when I was looking to have 2 vehicles transported across the nation. He was very knowledgeable and upfront with me about the whole process. He gave me the confidence I needed to select Magic Carpet after about a week o... [ More ]
    Response:++++++Douglas Whatford Magic Carpet Auto Transport 360-853-2825 Ext 7050 Doug_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com +++++++++++ Todd, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you. feel free to give me a call if you need anything in the future. We have a solid team here. Im proud of my crew! [ view ]
    Poster:T
    Date:12/7/2013 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Briana Peterson 360-817-1709
    Review:Briana was the first person I spoke with when looking for a quote to ship my vehicle. She took the time to explain the process to me and told me that her quote was higher because it was based on what vehicles on that route were actually shipping for,... [ More ]
    Response:*****Briana Peterson 360-817-1790 call direct for 5 Star Service***** Thanks Amber for the kind review, it was a pleasure working with you! I really appreciate your feedback, thanks for taking the time to leave me such a nice review!!!-Briana [ view ]
    Poster:A Atkins
    Date:12/6/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:Malia got a carrier within 2 hours of placing the order, and saved us money. Vehicle was delivered a day earlier than proposed. Thanks, Malia and Cascade. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING - Gary, I am happy to see once again we made this simple and saved you money. Thanks for being such a loyal customer, I really appreciate your business. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Frasier HealthcareThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2013 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: second-time customer!
    Review:Bridgett was very responsive to questions, both on the phone and through emails, and kept us up-to-date on progress. The company that shipped the car was on time with pickup and a day earlier than quoted with delivery. We used Red Carpet a couple o... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 602-492-5834 bridgett@redcarpetautotransport.com Thank you Anita for the five star review, it was my pleasure to help you with transporting your car [ view ]
    Poster:Anita MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2013 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of car from Santa Fe, NM to East Sandwich,MA
    Review:Paid $250 more for having extra shipping items in the car of which I should have been informed of the cost by the pickup company to have the money ready at the time of delivery. I was informed of the extra cost but not the amount. The car was not pi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! Satish, I am sorry that you had to pay extra for the personal belongings, but you were warned that transportation of personal belongings is at your own risk and at the drivers discretion. As for changing the pick up location, the driver and Kumar made those arrangements. We did not ask the driver to change the pick up locations. Again I am sorry for those changes. Happy Holidays. [ view ]
    Poster:Satish Shourie
    Date:12/5/2013 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: Bridgett Overton 602-492-5834
    Review:I used a different Transporter a year ago but encountered lengthy delays and frustrating lack of communication. I knew I wanted to go with a different broker this time but was still cautious and skeptical. I used the reviews from this site to help... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 602-492-5834 bridgett@redcarpetautotransport.com Thank you Brett for the five star review, it was my pleasure to help you with transporting your car. [ view ]
    Poster:Brett PloumenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: What a night mare
    Review:Tony was very unprofessional rude and it was a terrible experience. I ship a lot of cars and this was by far the most difficult company I have worked with. Told me one price then it went up. Very undependable and communication was almost non existent... [ More ]
    Response:Rich, I'm sorry your experience did not go so well. Next time you need to move a vehicle please feel free to call me directly. Thank you, Tige Yeargin VP Sales (602)428-6882 [ view ]
    Poster:Rich Ohalloron
    Date:12/4/2013 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Dennis Carter 602-428-6885
    Review:very friendly & knowledgeable, quick quote fast delivery 5 stars. Dennis Carter was excellent would recommend & use them again for sure [ View ]
    Response:Dennis Carter, (602) 428-6885. dennis@redcarpetautotransport.com Nick, Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star rating. It was great working with you and I was happy to be able to assist you.Thanks again for the great review. Dennis [ view ]
    Poster:Nick MatthewsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Transport
    Review:Doug was very helpful in completing my quote, sending me documents and getting my car to where it needed to go in a promptly manner. In general, everything was smooth and I recommended working with this company for anyone looking to transport their v... [ More ]
    Response:++++++DOUG WHATFORD 360-853-2825++++===FREE QUOTES======== TY, THANKS AGAIN FOR USING MAGIC. ANY TIME YOU NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN, FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A CALL. [ view ]
    Poster:Ty
    Date:12/3/2013 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car to Florida
    Review:Malia did an exceptional job getting my car picked up in the time frame that I wanted. And it was delivered even earlier than I expected. In all honesty, I didn't expect that it would happen that way. The truck was a modern, clean enclosed truck w... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - 5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING - George, thank you for much for the great 5 STARS! I do my best to make everyone's shipping experience a positive one. Thank you again. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:George Parker
    Date:12/3/2013 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Doug Whatford 360-853-2825 ext 7050
    Review:I was very nervous about shipping my car across the country but Doug was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. They found a company to to ship my car within just a few days and the driver was very friendly. Overall it was a great experien... [ More ]
    Response:Doug_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com+++++++ Suzie, Thank you so much for using us to move your car. we take pride in trying to give everyone this experience. Feel free to call in the future if you are in need of this kind of service again. [ view ]
    Poster:Suzie K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2013 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Washington to Wisconsin
    Review:This delivery took a little longer than planned but that was due more to the pick-up locations short availabilities. The seller of the car worked late schedules and the car could only be picked up after 6:00PM or weekends. The transport company wor... [ More ]
    Response:Tayler- 360-940-7941- Cascade Vehicle Shipping Tim- Thanks so much for the 5 star review. We did have a small time frame for availability on Eric's end so I am glad it all worked out well and they were able to get the truck to you in good time! We appreciate your business! [ view ]
    Poster:TimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2013 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Vehicle Transport Experience
    Review:Shipped Jeep Rubicon from Colorado to Florida. Got Magic Carpet's name from a friend. Good communications. Someone always available to speak with me. Tige and Doug explained the entire process and alternatives to shipping. Picked up on time and ... [ More ]
    Response:Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 ext.7031 [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce Fleisher
    Date:12/2/2013 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Increase price and charge my credit card without notifying me
    Review:I had the online quote from Magic Carpet, call them, Briana Peterson confirmed the price. However, the way she handled my case was extremely unprofessional. Just to get the invoice with correct name, contact info and address, I have to call her multi... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Haitong, I'm truly sorry you had a bad experience with us and we are a better company today because of your feedback. I will work hard to make sure that something like this never happens again. Sincerely, Briana [ view ]
    Poster:Haitong
    Date:12/2/2013 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: satisfaction!!! NY-Seattle
    Review:Since I had such short notice and had to go all the way across country, I was a little worried and skeptical. Jeff at magic Auto transport handled everything extremely well, and efficient and put my mind at ease. My car EXACTLY as promised with no... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Peter. If you want a no drama, no worries experience too, CALL OE EMAIL ME!! [ view ]
    Poster:Peter Allas
    Date:12/2/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia and her team at Red Carpet Auto Transport are the best in the business. I was referred by friends and can say I am very pleased with the experience. I have used many other transport companies in the past as I am a car collector and buy all ov... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2013 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: cross-country move
    Review:Overall this was a good experience. The only small bumps had to do with communication with the driver and his company, but it was minor. I was supposed to get a call the day prior to pick up to confirm the time, but instead had a call two hours befor... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - 5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING - Agi, you were delightful to business with and I am happy all went well with your transport. I hope your new life up in Seattle treats you and your family very well. Happy Holidays, Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Agi BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2013 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Very good service .It's like a service with tracking they informed me time to time where they are and how much time it Would take [ View ]
    Poster:Sarath NallaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2013 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Took a long time to find a shipper. Initial bid came back jacked up $300, but was settled with Rhonda for the original bid. Had trouble finding a shipper. Car was in shop at first contact, but was picked up okay. Driver had a fire in his front wheel ... [ More ]
    Response:Naomi@domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2809. Ron, Thank you for trusting Domestic Auto Transport, again we are sorry for the delays but glad to see that the vehicle arrived in good condition. Please let us know if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:Ron OsbornThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2013 9:08:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:First, I knew getting a vehicle delivered to eastern Montana was going to be a chore. I spoke with at least 15 different shipping companies who promised me the world with no strings attached. This should immediately be a red flag that you are not get... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Chris. I will always tell people the truth as opposed to what they want to hear. It helps set the proper expectations. If you want the truth about shipping your vehicle, give me a call! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:11/30/2013 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Magic Carpet Auto Review
    Review:Jeff was very clear in communicating. Truck arrived on time and cars were delivered in only 8 days on a coast to coast move. Service was perhaps a little pricier than others but it's worth it to know you will have good results and can avoid the hea... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:11/30/2013 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Dennis Carter 602-428-6885
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car across country .Well actually my second, I'll explain. I have been searching fro a Bertone X 1/9 for some time .Scouring the internet .I finally located a car in Colorado . I sent a request on some websit... [ More ]
    Response:Dennis Carter, (602) 428-6885. dennis@redcarpetautotransport.com Vinny, Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star rating. It was great working with you and I was happy to be able to assist you. I hope you enjoy that new car. Thanks again for the great review. Dennis [ view ]
    Poster:Vinny Lambroia
    Date:11/29/2013 10:26:00 PM

Next Reviews on Magic Carpet Auto Transport

Magic Carpet Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24