Transport Logo
View 175,180 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,181th Review now!

View Kwik Trans Inc.'s New Profile

Kwik Trans Inc.
P.O. Box 1063
West Springfield , MA 01089
Phone Number:413-455-3958
Secondary Phone Number:413-372-5862
Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 8/17/2011
Common CarrierActive
Quality shipping with home values and professional service. We a coast to coast auto transport and well know in our industry. With putting integrity into our transport work, we are able to service our profession with equal value. This is why we have the resources and demand to keep on hauling.
Have your own experience with Kwik Trans Inc. to share?

Kwik Trans Inc. reports that they have an average of 550 customers per year. Currently, this site has 7 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.27% of Kwik Trans Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.73% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Kwick Trans very good
    Review:I had a 20 year old exotic sports car with very low ground clearance moved from CA to MD end of June 2015. I was very happy with the service, care of the vehicle and timelyness.The driver was carefull unloading the car and was knowledgible about it'... [ More ]
    Date:9/10/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transporter look no further
    Review:I got this company through a broker and will never use the broker again, i will contact the company direct. The driver assigned to transport my vehicle was the most professional and attention to detail. He contacted me and came direct to my work plac... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Ross
    Date:7/3/2015 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: tranporting cars safely
    Review:Excellent services and good costumer services. The pick up and delivery of my two cars to and from VA and CA were excellent and on time, we used and enclosed transportation and the cars arrived safe and without any damage. I do recommend their servic... [ More ]
    Poster:Claudia H.
    Date:6/4/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service provided by this company. My vehicle was picked up the same day I placed the shipment order. My vehicle was delivered without any damage a day earlier than expected. The original company I contacted was Road Runner and they were of ... [ More ]
    Date:5/26/2015 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT A+A+A+ SERVICE !!
    Review:A GREAT TRANSPORTER!!!! I used them once and now 10 days later am going BACK for another delivery. They called and kept me informed with info on delivery and drop-off. SUPER SERICE !!!!! Thank YOU !!! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much Bob. I am glad we have had the chance to do business. Bless you! [ view ]
    Poster:Bob B.
    Date:4/10/2015 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible company
    Review:I paid for enclosed transportation from Alabama to my address in Massachusetts. They picked up the car a few days late. The truck broke down in New Jersey and caused a several day delay. Then they claimed to not be able to reach me by phone and dropp... [ More ]
    Response:It sad to hear this story and how it reflects us but there is more than this man is telling. It is true that we delivered the car to a local towing not too far from the home but there is much reason behind that. The broker, (United Auto Transport @ 2000 Presidential Way west palm beach, FL 33401) used by the gentleman Marty, failed to provide delivery information after of requests for that info for 3 days. This puts us in a bad position as we can not keep a driver out on the road until the client (Marty in case) makes contact. Kwik Trans, Inc, and its drivers, plus their agents made extensive effort of not delivering to a tow company to finish the job but Marty and his broker left us no choice because of the lack of communication from the both of them. As we called Marty 36 hours in advance to schedule a delivery but to no avail. Regards, Vito [ view ]
    Date:3/19/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Odometer +500 miles on delivery
    Review:Dealer arranged to have my 2006 Aston Martin Vantage picked up in TX and delivered to CT. In turn I was to have his 2009 Aston Martin DB9 delivered from CT to TX. My car was picked up and delivered to CT. I went to his web site to see my old car on ... [ More ]
    Response:I understand sometimes we are late on deliveries but there is no reason for our drivers to cruise on a client's car. We do not tolerate such behavior and drivers are well aware of what could happen to their job if this is the case. Jeff is upset with a obvious concern about the miles added on the odometer but we do not have hand in this matter. Vito [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff smith
    Date:12/16/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great co!
    Review:This company was extremely fast getting the vehicle we needed picked up and transported back to us. They were able to provide service to us much quicker than we anticipated. The price was also very fair. I had a pleasant experience with both the d... [ More ]
    Response:Dawn, It was pleasure dealing with you and thank you! Regards, Vito [ view ]
    Date:11/7/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Dodge Ram 1500
    Review:I had my Dodge Ram truck shipped from Jacksonville Fl to Springfield, MA. Vito handles the transaction very well. It was on time and affordable. Thank you Vito. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike krasnov
    Date:11/1/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport company out there
    Review:Always on time and trustworthy. I always give them my high end business because I trust their work. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul golriz
    Date:10/27/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Delivery
    Review:A long trip that was completed successfully - car was in excellent shape, delivered as advertised! Everyone did their job - Vito kept me up to speed on pickup/drop-off dates, and Alex (the driver) checked in to confirm drop-off address and approxima... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Kern
    Date:8/16/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport.
    Review:These guys are good but can use some help. I would get a call back right away and sometimes I had to wait for phone calls back. Overall, they did well and I would use them again anytime. I mostly dealt with Vito and his driver a little. They diffiden... [ More ]
    Date:7/9/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Kwik Trans agreeably worked with our changing schedule (my daughter wanted to use the car for Spring Break). They made the pickup and drop-off very easy and communicated well while the car was in transit. The driver checked the car thoroughly at pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Dickinson
    Date:4/1/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Use the carrier directly
    Review:I placed my order with Montway, but it was given to Kwik Trans. They picked up my Nissan GTR on time in Texas. It was loaded on an enclosed trailer and shipped to my place in Virginia. The car arrived in just 2 days! I was quoted 4-6 days at first. I... [ More ]
    Date:3/5/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Review:We were very happy with the quick and efficient service. The car is anything but a show car, but arrived in its original condition. The driver found a parking lot near our home and started unloading the car even before I arrived. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Dickinson
    Date:2/11/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Review:I had to deliver my 2012 Porsche 911 down to Florida and the local car shipping company Kwik Trans Inc did an outstanding delivering it on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Vlad This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2014 11:38:00 AM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.