View 162,689 Reviews on 3,722 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,690th Review now!

View Kwik Trans Inc.'s New Profile

Time On Site:3 Years, 9 Months. Since 8/17/2011
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Quality shipping with home values and professional service. We a coast to coast auto transport and well know in our industry. With putting integrity into our transport work, we are able to service our profession with equal value. This is why we have the resources and demand to keep on hauling.
Have your own experience with Kwik Trans Inc. to share?

Kwik Trans Inc. reports that they have an average of 550 customers per year. Currently, this site has 8 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.45% of Kwik Trans Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: GREAT A+A+A+ SERVICE !!
    Review:A GREAT TRANSPORTER!!!! I used them once and now 10 days later am going BACK for another delivery. They called and kept me informed with info on delivery and drop-off. SUPER SERICE !!!!! Thank YOU !!! [ View ]
    Poster:Bob B.
    Date:4/10/2015 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible company
    Review:I paid for enclosed transportation from Alabama to my address in Massachusetts. They picked up the car a few days late. The truck broke down in New Jersey and caused a several day delay. Then they claimed to not be able to reach me by phone and dropp... [ More ]
    Poster:Marty
    Date:3/19/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Odometer +500 miles on delivery
    Review:Dealer arranged to have my 2006 Aston Martin Vantage picked up in TX and delivered to CT. In turn I was to have his 2009 Aston Martin DB9 delivered from CT to TX. My car was picked up and delivered to CT. I went to his web site to see my old car on ... [ More ]
    Response:I understand sometimes we are late on deliveries but there is no reason for our drivers to cruise on a client's car. We do not tolerate such behavior and drivers are well aware of what could happen to their job if this is the case. Jeff is upset with a obvious concern about the miles added on the odometer but we do not have hand in this matter. Vito [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff smith
    Date:12/16/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great co!
    Review:This company was extremely fast getting the vehicle we needed picked up and transported back to us. They were able to provide service to us much quicker than we anticipated. The price was also very fair. I had a pleasant experience with both the d... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn
    Date:11/7/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Dodge Ram 1500
    Review:I had my Dodge Ram truck shipped from Jacksonville Fl to Springfield, MA. Vito handles the transaction very well. It was on time and affordable. Thank you Vito. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike krasnov
    Date:11/1/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport company out there
    Review:Always on time and trustworthy. I always give them my high end business because I trust their work. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul golriz
    Date:10/27/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Delivery
    Review:A long trip that was completed successfully - car was in excellent shape, delivered as advertised! Everyone did their job - Vito kept me up to speed on pickup/drop-off dates, and Alex (the driver) checked in to confirm drop-off address and approxima... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Kern
    Date:8/16/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport.
    Review:These guys are good but can use some help. I would get a call back right away and sometimes I had to wait for phone calls back. Overall, they did well and I would use them again anytime. I mostly dealt with Vito and his driver a little. They diffiden... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:7/9/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Kwik Trans agreeably worked with our changing schedule (my daughter wanted to use the car for Spring Break). They made the pickup and drop-off very easy and communicated well while the car was in transit. The driver checked the car thoroughly at pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Dickinson
    Date:4/1/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Use the carrier directly
    Review:I placed my order with Montway, but it was given to Kwik Trans. They picked up my Nissan GTR on time in Texas. It was loaded on an enclosed trailer and shipped to my place in Virginia. The car arrived in just 2 days! I was quoted 4-6 days at first. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Ahmed
    Date:3/5/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Review:We were very happy with the quick and efficient service. The car is anything but a show car, but arrived in its original condition. The driver found a parking lot near our home and started unloading the car even before I arrived. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Dickinson
    Date:2/11/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Review:I had to deliver my 2012 Porsche 911 down to Florida and the local car shipping company Kwik Trans Inc did an outstanding delivering it on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Vlad This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Car delivery experience.
    Review:Kwik Trans Inc met and exceeded my expectations. Delivery from New Hampshire to pa was 24 hrs. Car was tied down well and all personnel were very professional. I will use them again in the future. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:10/20/2013 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Kwik Trans
    Review:I purchased my car on July 21,2013 and contracted with Kwik trans to transport it from New Hampshire to Md, Vito came highly recommended from the seller. Never having a car shipped before, I was not sure how this would all play out. I read all the ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Woody Weddle
    Date:10/8/2013 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: 1951 Chevrolet Custom
    Review:No incentive given or expected. I could not be more pleased with the professionalism provided by Peter who picked up my 51 chevy in Texas and delivered it to my home . The equipment provided was top notch, with the vehicle being delivered with no ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Campbell
    Date:9/10/2013 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Austin Healey 3000
    Review:Thank you for providing me with excellent service! The price was fair, the pickup time was great and the delivery was right on schedule. This made for a great experience with you. This is my 2nd transport with you and I look forward to doing more bus... [ More ]
    Poster: Bob DiLisio
    Date:9/4/2013 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of car from Nj to AZ
    Review:Our experience with this transport company was excellent. Our vehicle was delivered to our son at college and they treated us with personal and professional treatment. Vito was a pleasure to deal with and very knowledgeable. Will definitely use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy Palesky
    Date:8/26/2013 2:15:00 AM
    Review:First class service at a very good price. I have been using KwikTrans for the past year for car transport across the US. They always beat uship prices and have been good reliable transporters, [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Richelieu
    Date:8/16/2013 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 Olds Cutlass
    Review:I was referred to Kwik Trans Inc. from the dealer I bought the car from, I called them and left a message and Vito returned my call promptly, I would use them again, no problems, car is beautiful, thanks again Vito [ View ]
    Poster:Ed H.
    Date:8/16/2013 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:No complaints, on time service. Good communication. Would use again. Reasonable price. Flexible pick up and drop off times [ View ]
    Poster:BH Motor Cars
    Date:8/1/2013 6:28:00 PM
    Review:Vito at Kwiktansinc worked hard to get me the best price and quickest pickup from an out of the way pickup area, he also explained the workings of the auto transport network. No need to look any further Vito will get it done for you. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:7/24/2013 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: FAST- RELIABLE- BEST RATE
    Review:Vito with Kwik Trans inc did a great job by located a driver for me right away and pick up my Toyota T100 in couple days and the truck was delivered faster than I expected. The best part is that he will return your phone call in person and keep you i... [ More ]
    Poster:David Nguyen
    Date:7/13/2013 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: personal note
    Review:Overall....Vito and the driver Peter did a great job transporting my 68 GTO from coast to coast. Although it was a new purchase for me....I was very anxious to get this vehicle and the waiting killed me My only comment would be for Vito to be a litt... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Mastrorilli