View 144,003 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,004th Review now!
Get it Done Transportation
Location:FOR A FREE QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
Also Please Check out out Facebook Page & "LIKE IT", FL 33063
Phone Number:Toll Free 1-888-325-1899
Secondary Phone Number:Call US TODAY!!!
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 6 Months. Since 1/24/2011

Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated. The fact that you are visiting this site proves that you care about quality as much as we do!! We are also one of the few auto broker companies where you can deal directly with the owner, not some salesman looking to beef up his commission check by giving broken promises, we will quote your vehicle at "market value" of your requested route based on getting your vehicle picked up within a 72 hr window, of your request date unlike other companies that will lure you in w/ a unrealistic cheap quote to hook you business, to get your "deposit" and not get your vehicle picked up for weeks in hopes of finding a less reputable carrier to pick you up or eventually calling you to ask for more money. Remember the "deposit" is a fancy word used for brokerage-fee, DO NOT pay a "deposit" until a carrier is assigned to pick up your vehicle. OUR JOB AS BROKERS, is to find you a reputable carrier, Why would you pay before the brokers job is complete? What is the incentive to find you a carrier quickly if they have been paid? PROTECT YOURSELF. At Get it Done Transportation we GUARANTEE your quote, while we pride ourselves with dealing with the highest reputable carriers in the industry. Our integrity cost a lot more then closing a deal, if we have to lie to earn your business, we would rather not have it. With over 15 years of experience in the auto shipping industry, so our knowledge of the transport industry runs deep. Also, we DO NOT compensate for reviews that are written, we let OUR hard work get our reviews for us. Whenever you see a "GREEN" dot next to the name it means that company PAID the customer to write that review. Be sure to "GOOGLE" any company you are thinking of using as well as the owner's name of that company, so you know exactly who you are dealing with. Call us today with any and all questions, you can also check out our website www.GetItDoneTransportation.com, and/or check us out on Facebook Get It Done Transportation. Thank you and we'll speak to ya soon.
Have your own experience with Get it Done Transportation to share?

Get it Done Transportation reports that they have an average of 2450 customers per year. Currently, this site has 242 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 9.88% of Get it Done Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 90.12% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Get it Done Transportation
    Subject: great transport company!
    Review:Our experience was amazing, prompt and flexible pick up, great communication and our vehicle was delivered earlier than we thought it would be. We constantly ship our vehicle and this was the best experience by far. Thanks for everything! [ View ]
    Response:Jaylene, Thank you very much for the great review. The family here at Get it Done Transportation wishes your husband a great, healthy season this year and hopefully repeat the Super Bowl win. Look forward to speaking to you in the off season. As always thank you for the repeat business. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jaylene Jeanpierre
    Date:7/23/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:Like everyone else when shipping a car, I was terrified. I was initially upset because it ddint get picked up on saturday, but just like every other business, there normally closed on the weekends. So, the vehicle was picked up monday and delivered T... [ More ]
    Response:Andre, thank you so much for writing a candid review about your experience with our family here at Get it Done Transportation. Being family owned we strive for excellence on every single order through one on one attention, hard work and honesty. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Andre Thomas
    Date:7/22/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!!!
    Review:Another great delivery handled by Get It Done Transport. Their Price was competitive and Service was 5 STAR!!! from start to finish. I will definitely use this company again and refer to friends and family. Thanks again Dave!! [ View ]
    Response:Norm, our pricing is always competitive and we strive for nothing less then 5 star service on every single order. Thank you for always coming back to us and allowing Get it Done Transportation the opportunity to move your car. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:NORM
    Date:7/22/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Unbelievable service!
    Review:After checking several carriers to move a not running 1987 Alfa-Romeo from Anaheim, Ca to Sarasota, Fl I came across `Get It Done Transportation`. Kat Jolly returned my call in what seemed to be less than 5 minutes, surprising me with the low cost an... [ More ]
    Response:Ray I give you a 15 as well for being such a great customer and giving us the opportunity to GET IT DONE. Thank you for the chance to work for you. Being faily owned we strive to work hard and get things done the right way through hard work, integrity and customer service. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ray Banicki
    Date:7/19/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: GET ER DONE!!!
    Review:I just want to say THANKS to David, Susan, AND Parviz, I gotta admit i am impressed and truly grateful to come across this company. ILL admit at first i was skeptical because my first experience with a company and the low price they gave me compared ... [ More ]
    Response:Jamarhl thank you so much for your 5 star review. working hard is what our family business is about/ through hard work, integrity and honesty we have become one of the most successful highest rated companies in the auto transportation industry. thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jamarhl Latimer
    Date:7/17/2014 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Dover, PA to Pleasanton, CA
    Review:We recently shipped my son's Jeep Liberty to the West Coast and our experience was excellent. The folks at Get It Done transportation were very friendly and professional and provided good communication throughout the process. The trucker that they ... [ More ]
    Response:Greg, I received your voicemail thnaking us, and now this. Thank you so much for telling us about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated and transporting OVER 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done but small enough to care. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Greg G.
    Date:7/14/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Well done Cross-country auto shipping
    Review:I have shipped autos cross-county on several relocation moves and this was the best service and best price (best overall value) that I have found. I would recommend this group again as my vehicles arrived a couple of days early and in good shape. ... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, Jean must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Thank you Jean for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. being family owned we strive to make every client exceptionally happy. Thank you for giving us the chance to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:huffDaddyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Civic transport
    Review:After all the horror stories I have heard about other car transports, I did a lot of research to find the right company. I was happy that my car was transported drama free and exactly as it was provided. Definitely would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Bryan, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. We work hard so our clients wont have too. With 100% communication, integrity and honesty we guarantee a care free experience. We also GUARANTEE our prices. Being family owned and transporting over 800 cars a month prices we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you Kay Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan Dewsbury
    Date:7/10/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Get it Done Transportation - Dont Worry!
    Review:I have transported many cars over the years and have had various experiences. Unlike some speciality cars I have moved, this was just a regular car for use at college. Kat (Get it Done) gave me a competitive price, and helped get my car picked up q... [ More ]
    Response:John, Thank you so much for giving our family owned and operated business to work for you. Transporting over 800 cars a month nationwide we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you For the opportunity. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:John De
    Date:7/9/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: auto delivery
    Review:I have dealt with quite a few transporter companies and get it done is the best. I wouldn't think of going any where else. I had 1 car sent to ct and then 2 cars sent back to florida with in a 3 month period. dave explained everything to me perfect.... [ More ]
    Response:Skip, working with you 3 times in one month I feel like were neighbors, lol. Thank you sir for the kind words, as you know we work hard so our clients wont have too. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:skip scully
    Date:7/8/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Very happy with the service. Vehicle was transported in a timely manner. Thank you. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ... [ More ]
    Response:Dave, thank you for the short sweet and to the point review. We work hard to make every transport a car free experience. being family owned and operated we strive for nothing less then giving that one on one attention our clients deserve. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/3/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Company!
    Review:I can start by saying their communication was great. From start to finish I never had a more comfortable experience in shipping my car across the country. They are fair, honest, and very competitive if not cheaper than others. HIGHLY recommended to u... [ More ]
    Response:Rob, it was my pleasure to work for you! Thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE! Being family owned and operated we give each client the one on one attention each one of our clients deserve. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to Get it Done yet small enough to care! Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Rob S
    Date:7/1/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Best Guy Best Service David PEIN
    Review:I am a Salesman for Vista BMW and DAVID PEIN ship a lot of cars For He is the Best guy and great service and always get the best and Lowest price out there why go any where esles GREAT JOB DAVID see You next Month I will keep you busy. [ View ]
    Response:Kevin, I know all the work we have done and will do and you finally got a chance to leave me a review. i am very grateful for your account and thank you for all the opportunities you give and will continue to give my company to work for you and Vista. It really means a lot to have such a GREAT company as a account. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Jones
    Date:6/30/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Very Honest
    Review:I was very skeptical about using a carrier after everything I had read online, but Kat delivered exactly what she said she would, and when she said she would. If I ever need to ship again, I will go directly to them. [ View ]
    Response:Rob, if there is one thing we do its what we say! We will not just give a sales pitch to get your business. Our integrity cost more then a deal and we work real hard to make every order a care free experience. thank you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Rob Lewis
    Date:6/27/2014 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Recent Car Transport
    Review:This is a 5 star company. Everything was run smoothly, and the price was fair. David Pein always answers the phone himself, and is very reliable. [ View ]
    Response:Stu, Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. That is one of the pro's when you deal with a family owned and operated company, you will speak to the owner, and unlike some random salesman looking to make a commission the owner makes his money off his integrity so you will get nothing less then Grade A service. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Stu P
    Date:6/25/2014 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Transport System
    Review:This is my first time and i was scared to send my car but David called me and gave me assurance. They are really awesome. This company lives up to their commitment. I would recommend everybody to try these guys. [ View ]
    Response:Sandan, Thank you for the 5 Star review. Most clients have anxieties about handing thier car keys over to a complete stranger so that is completely normal, I am glad I was able to calm your nerves and GET IT DONE! I appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Sandan Kumar
    Date:6/25/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Reading horrible stories about people not knowing where there cars are scared the shit out of me .after reading the reviews on get it done. Called them spoke to miles and everything was set in to play they picked my 1970 c10 up on Friday said it wou... [ More ]
    Response:Mike, Being family owned and operated we work really hard by giving each and every client the opportunity you deserve. We work hard so you dont have too. Yaking pride in what we do we only use certified drivers. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:mike lozano
    Date:6/25/2014 8:59:00 AM
    Review:Great service. Our driver was consistently available for contact. Very honest company! They were able to ship our cars last minute. Would definitely use Get it Done Transportation again. [ View ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, Susie must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Thank you for giving us the chance and trusting us after that other company left you stranded. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:CartwrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: God Sent! Thank you
    Review:I went with another company that had good reviews unfortunately their reviews didn't match their work ethic. I was left high and dry on the day I needed to move. I heard a truck coming around the corner hoping it was my carrier unfortunately it was n... [ More ]
    Response:Maxmo, thank you for the 5 star honest review. Its always our pleasure to work for those that serve our country. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and get you out of that sticky situation. being family owned we would rather lose your business then lie to you to get it, there is no price on OUR integrity. Thank you for the nice review. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Maximo
    Date:6/22/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I had booked this job with another broker that wound up taking my 100.00 dollar deposit and not assigning it to a driver in the allotted time.I called Get It Done Transportation and they didn't hesitate to assign a driver and get the vehicle picked u... [ More ]
    Response:jon, thank you for writing an honest review based off your experience. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and Get it Done. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Jones
    Date:6/21/2014 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: GET IT DONE- -GREAT JOB!!!
    Review:I went online to search for a transporter. Within minutes i was inundated with broker responses among which was Get it Done. I got several calls and emails but David Pein was available talk to when I called. He said he would call back when he had ... [ More ]
    Response:Sten, reading your review is what i do to a T! I will not call you a dozen time to try and get your business, I let you know what we have to offer and I give you 100% of the truth, I will not lie to get your order; if I have to do that I would rather not have it! Thank you for the opportunity to work for you I highly appreciate it. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Sten Tallarida
    Date:6/20/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I was nervous about getting ripped off but the service from Get It Done was excellent. Only minor concern was that I didn't realize we had to pay in cash. But everything went off without a hitch. I would definitely work with them again [ View ]
    Response:Cynthia, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. being family owned I will continue to give each client one on one attention and 100% truth. We transport close to 800 cars a month so we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Cynthia
    Date:6/20/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I have shipped a number cars from around the country over the past several years and by far this was the best experience. Not the cheapest quote but having learned before that quote and end cost are not always the same I went with Get It Done becaus... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Ruk, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE! Thank you for the kind words. Being family owned we do give that one on one attention each client deserves. Our job is to make sure we make your move stress free. Thank you agin. Kris Kernodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ruk Adams
    Date:6/18/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Great service great guy.
    Review:Highly recommended this guy's service department delivered on everything he promised. A+ SERVICE everything we negotiated was delivered upon. This is a family run business that takes pride in their work. [ View ]
    Response:Sean, Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. transporting cars the right way is how we frrd our family. Being family owned and transporting over 800 cars a month shows we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Kris Kernodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:SP
    Date:6/17/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Get it Done Transportation
    Review:My experience with Get it Done was an over all great one. From the gentleman I first spoke to on the phone to the person who delivered my car. My vehicle was on time, clean, and ready to roll. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking f... [ More ]
    Response:valerie, thank you for your honest review. It truly means a lot to read about all our clients experiences. Being family owned we stress communication, honesty and integrity because with out them we have no business and we understand that. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Valerie Stalnaker
    Date:6/17/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped 2 vehicles 1 motorcycle
    Review:Shipped 2 vehicles one motorcycle to PA. Driver picked up on time and dropped off early the next day. With the stress of moving Dave helped remove some of that stress by delivering an on time service. Thanks Dave. Would recommend ! Fair price [ View ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, Paul must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Thank you Paul, for the kind words and the 5 star review. we work real hard to offer nothing less then a 5 star service. Being family owned we know that its starts with honesty and integrity.I know how nervous you were and glad it went perfect! Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT Company!!!
    Review:I have never had my car transported before. I have always just driven it myself wherever I was going. I am starting school at Florida state university next month and needed to get my car there for me. I was very nervous about transporting it across t... [ More ]
    Response:Melissa, thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT ONE! being family owned we pride ourselves in working our butts off to make things happen the right way. I appreciate your kind words. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:6/17/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car damaged, no follow-up
    Review:I have never posted a negative review before, but would like to warn others away from our experience. The company people at GetitDone are nice - but never sent us the information promised and were very very hard to reach. If you are considering h... [ More ]
    Response:Thiis is the first we heard of this; This is under review by the owner. As you see in our PLUS 600 reviews we have not 1 claim of damage not being resolved or a complaint of a price increase, this is not how we do business, we GUARANTEE our rates and only use drivers fully insured with no deductible. With a TOTAL of 16 negative reviews out of 800 cars a month being shipped and 600 plus reviews, it shows we go above and beyond for each client. Check any review site and the better business bureau NOT 1 complaint of this nature. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon Wilkens
    Date:6/17/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Transport
    Review:Good Job David. Timely and efficient. Would recommend your company again for another transport. Thanks. [ View ]
    Response:Steve, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. it really means a lot to my family run business for all our clients to share their experience good or bad, we are always looking to get better. Rarely things will go wrong but with our no customer left behind policy we will always get it taken care of. Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/16/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great family owned company
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle, and I researched MANY companies online. I read reviews, talked with representatives and decided to go with Get It Done for two reasons. The first reason was that they were a family business, and I try... [ More ]
    Response:Gina, Thank yo so much for writing about your 5 star experience. More importantly thank you for the opportunity to work for you, it means a lot that you went with us for being family owned. We strive to give one on one attention to each client even while transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be large enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care, Thank you! Respectfully, Kat jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gina dawson
    Date:6/10/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: A Very Efficient Transport Service
    Review:I have used this transport service several times and every time they were amazing. This last time I called and they had my vehicles picked up in less than 48 Hours and transported from Milwaukee all the way to Miami within 3 days. I'm in the process ... [ More ]
    Response:Dona, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. It really means a lot to please every client 100%. Being family owned and operated we strive for excellent through one on one attention and accountability! We guarantee our rates, our integrity cost more then any amount of money. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Kat Jolly and Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Dona
    Date:6/8/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport experience
    Review:For a pretty stressful situation of buying a new car (unseen), Get It Done Transport made it an easy one by coordinating everything. The only time I heard from them was when we scheduled the drop off. It was dropped off when they said and the driver ... [ More ]
    Response:Dave, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience with our family owned business. We work extremely hard to keep every transport hassle free by giving every client the one on one attention you deserve. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Dave F
    Date:6/8/2014 6:41:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation Review
    Review:Get It Done Transportation was a breath of fresh air!! Transporting my car was so simple. They truly made it "worry free." Everything went smooth and seamless. Dave was on time picking up my car and returning it. I highly recommend this... [ More ]
    Response:Melissa, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned we pride ourselves in keeping the lines of communication open and honest. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:6/7/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended. ..
    Review:Highly recommended. .Get it Done Transportation. ..fast delivery. . My car actually came early waiting for me till I got home..Will definitely use again and Dave the owner was a very nice guy... [ View ]
    Response:Randen thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE! Being family owned and operated, transporting over 800 cars a month proves we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Our clients get the one on one attention their money deserves. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Randen
    Date:6/6/2014 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:The only issue I had was pickup time. The pickup time kept changing to an hr later an hr later an hr later and my car wasn't picked up til almost midnight. I looked past that though because I understand the guy was busy driving around picking up othe... [ More ]
    Response:Amber, Thank you so much for your candid review! in logistics sometimes theres are minor delays but with good communication we are all on the same page. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Amber Trimble
    Date:6/6/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Wow! A+ service, a real pleasure working with this company.
    Review:After speaking with several other companies and getting the impression that this business employs car salesman like "sharks", who would not answer my questions properly, seemed like they were reading from a script, and was so aggressive I h... [ More ]
    Response:Jordan, Thank you for writing about your nothing less then 5 star experience. We strive for greatness on every single order by being honest and up front. Being family owned our integrity means a lot more then just closing a deal. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jordan Scales
    Date:6/6/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I have to say that i am well pleased with the service that i received from Get it done transportation. My vehicle was delivered early no damage or issues to my property, i must say i was very skeptical to transport my vehicle with a big truck after ... [ More ]
    Response:Tony, Thank you for the opportunity to transport this vehicle for your son. We work really hard to make sure everything goes as planned by only using top quality carriers, each carrier we use must reach a certain criteria. Being family owned it is very important to us to give the one on one attention our clients deserve. Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:6/6/2014 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: transport of a motorcycle
    Review:You did exactly what you said you would do, for exactly the quoted price. I don't run into many companies that are as prompt, and honest as GET It Done. This business was conscientious, polite, and above all honest. Integrity is rare today in... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, Scott must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Thank you Scott for the kind words and the 5 star review. we work real hard to offer nothing less then a 5 star service. Being family owned we know that its starts with honesty and integrity. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:scott behnkeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME SERVICE
    Review:This was an awesome experience. It was done in an expedient manner and the driver was in contact with me throughout advising me with details. I am in awe as it was without question or aggravation! This particular driver was the best. I am highly ... [ More ]
    Response:Eleanor, reading about your 5 star experience describes exactly what we do! We strive to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. thank you for the opportunity to work for you, being family owned and operated we make sure we give each client that one on one attention they deserve. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Eleanor
    Date:6/5/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Im back home
    Review:Thank you to Get it Done Transport for getting my baby back home safely. I received a bunch of quotes and chose these guys because they were priced fairly and all their reviews show they knew what they were doing. The reviews didnt tell a lie, all wa... [ More ]
    Response:Lourdes, WELCOME HOME, lol! Thank you for your honest review! Being family owned and operated we work one on one with the customer and carrier to make sure everything goes smoothly. It means a lot to read about your 5 star experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Lourdes
    Date:6/5/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Did NOT Get It Done
    Review:The initial quote was in March for Transport of Sonata from Phoenix to Seattle. All of the information provided by Get It Done and the related testimonials and reviews indicated that this was a good company to work with. In early May, I requested &... [ More ]
    Response:1st I would like to sincerely apologize to Ken.I want to make it clear Ken wasnt charged a dime. We NEVER charge a deposit until the vehicle is picked up, in fact in this case we didn't even have addresses. Per Maria, Ken called her asking about a quote he received a while back, the quote was expired, that rate was no longer valid. Maria told Ken she would look into this w/ no obligation to see if she could locate a carrier at the expired rate. It proved hurtful for both parties Ken wasn't able to get his car picked up in the time frame he needed and we received a bad review for trying to help.I did reach out to Ken to see if there was something I can do to make this a little better, he replied via text No thanks Sorry its to late. With a total of 14 negative reviews out of 600 plus, it shows our clients happiness is first priority. We thank ken for his feed back and once again apologize, i assure you something like this will never happen again. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Pearson
    Date:6/5/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: My Model A (1931)
    Review:Great service. Kat got a driver for us in 1 day and the cost was several hundred lower than others for the same trip. Some we as high as 2200.00. We summer in northern Minnesota where we had the car delivered. It is remote to say the least. The ... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, Larry must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Thank you Larry for taking the time to write about your great experience. We work hard to make every order very order go very smooth. Being family owned our integrity means more then anything. Thank you for giving us the chance to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Larry OdegardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Legit, efficient, and the best
    Review:I was literally robbed by another company, deposit was poof! Gone! I was hesitant to transport with anyone but I was referred by a close friend to Get it Done Trans. So I spoke to Miles there and he told me word for word why I was robbed and how some... [ More ]
    Response:Mat, Thank you for the candidness in your 5 star review. We work really hard to get things done the right way. Being family owned and operated we work of our integrity, honesty and hard work to make a great name for our selves. We transport over 800 cars a month showing we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you again. Miles Fischer 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Matty C
    Date:5/23/2014 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Get It Done did just that, they Got It Done! I was given the run around with another transport co.for 2 weeks then went with Get It Done and they had my car picked up within 3 days! Great job! [ View ]
    Response:Jerome, Thank you for your 5 star feedback. We work hard so you wont have too. being family owned and operated we strive to give NOTHING less then the 5 star experience. Thank you Miles Fischer 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:jerome
    Date:5/22/2014 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Total Experience
    Review:This was my first experience to transport auto's. I got lot's of responses to my request, but David's company surfaced to the top becuase of the feedback he got from past customers. All of this is true from my experience. Not only was David's expe... [ More ]
    Response:Jim, I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work for you. transporting both your vehicles was our pleasure. Being family owned and operated we strive to work hard to give no less then a 5 star experience to all our clients. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Tegelhutter
    Date:5/21/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you A+++ service
    Review:I hired Get It Done Transportation for my transport. I have to say before that I was worried at first because of all the horror stories I have read about transporting vehicle. But Get It Done Transportation made my anxiety in to sure peace and joy. ... [ More ]
    Response:mark, Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated our objective is to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to work for you. Thank you Miles Fischer 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:5/16/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Customer attentiveness, quality and service.
    Review:I will not pontificate a long winded review, but rather make it short, sweet and factual. The process of finding a car transporting company was probably the hardest part. G.I.D. didn't give me the best quote, (second best) but I find being an owner o... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Rachel, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to transport your vehicle. Being family owned and operated while transporting over 700 cars a month shows we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:5/15/2014 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: College student
    Review:After transporting my car last year and having such a bad experience I was reluctant to ever transport my car again. I was referred by my best friend to Get IT Done Transportation she had a good experience, I was still nervous but just had faith. Eve... [ More ]
    Response:Linda, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. As promised we did everything we promised we would. We offer nothing but the best derive to each and every client. Thank you again Maria Garcia 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:5/15/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Get it done, is GREAT!!!
    Review:I contacted this company, to transport, my vehicle (Beamer), from CA to NY. I must say, they were up front, about how their company works. I felt VERY comfortable, dealing directly, with the owner, and his family. Their staff is GREAT! I support sma... [ More ]
    Response:Jeanete, We pride ourselves in doing just what you describe in your 5 star review. Being family owned and operated we want to give each and every client that one on one attention you deserve, even while transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jeanette
    Date:5/15/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible customer service
    Review:Terrible experience from the time they picked up my car in Texas. Their web page boasts, honesty integrity and 24/7 customer service, which is far from the truth. They will answer all your questions UNTIL they pick up your car and then you are no lon... [ More ]
    Response:1st I want to sincerely apologize to Aimee for any troubles and stress. As you see below in a review that was written hours ago today, plus the other 1000 5 star reviews (including archived) this is a rare instance. The carrier did charge her an additional 50.00 for roof racks because this was not represented by Aimee when requested a quote, also the car was scheduled for delivery in 3 days but there was a mechanical issue which Aimee was made aware of and she was (understandable so) not happy about. We don't live in a perfect world and rarely especially in logistics there can be minor delays, but I believe its what you do about the situation to make it right. I did give Aimee a refund of OVER 200.00 to try and make right of the situation, I know that does not make up for any caused stress but it does show good faith and a attempt to make things right. Aimee, thank you for the opportunity to work for you, and thank you for your honest feedback. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Aims