View 179,255 Reviews on 3,963 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,256th Review now!

View Get it Done Transportation's New Profile

Get it Done Transportation
FOR A FREE QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
Also Please Check out out Facebook Page & "LIKE IT", FL 33063
Phone Number:Toll Free 1-888-325-1899
Secondary Phone Number:Call US TODAY!!!
Website:http://www.GetitDoneTransportation.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 1 Month. Since 1/24/2011

Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated. The fact that you are visiting this site proves that you care about quality as much as we do!! We are also one of the few auto broker companies where you can deal directly with the owner, not some salesman looking to beef up his commission check by giving broken promises, we will quote your vehicle at "market value" of your requested route based on getting your vehicle picked up within a 72 hr window, of your request date unlike other companies that will lure you in w/ a unrealistic cheap quote to hook you business, to get your "deposit" and not get your vehicle picked up for weeks in hopes of finding a less reputable carrier to pick you up or eventually calling you to ask for more money. Remember the "deposit" is a fancy word used for brokerage-fee, DO NOT pay a "deposit" until a carrier is assigned to pick up your vehicle. OUR JOB AS BROKERS, is to find you a reputable carrier, Why would you pay before the brokers job is complete? What is the incentive to find you a carrier quickly if they have been paid? PROTECT YOURSELF. At Get it Done Transportation we GUARANTEE your quote, while we pride ourselves with dealing with the highest reputable carriers in the industry. Our integrity cost a lot more then closing a deal, if we have to lie to earn your business, we would rather not have it. With over 15 years of experience in the auto shipping industry, so our knowledge of the transport industry runs deep. Also, we DO NOT compensate for reviews that are written, we let OUR hard work get our reviews for us. Whenever you see a "GREEN" dot next to the name it means that company PAID the customer to write that review. Be sure to "GOOGLE" any company you are thinking of using as well as the owner's name of that company, so you know exactly who you are dealing with. Call us today with any and all questions, you can also check out our website www.GetItDoneTransportation.com, and/or check us out on Facebook Get It Done Transportation. Thank you and we'll speak to ya soon.
Have your own experience with Get it Done Transportation to share?

Get it Done Transportation reports that they have an average of 2450 customers per year. Currently, this site has 159 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.49% of Get it Done Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.51% percent of their customer’s opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Get it Done Transportation
    Subject: Moved from FL to GA
    Review:I needed one of my cars transported to Florida so I could drive the other one down from Georgia and I ended up on the phone with Kat Jolly at Get It Done Transportation. She was awesome and gave me all of the information I needed. Both Kat & David ... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin W.
    Date:2/7/2016 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Moving my car across country was easier than I thought and better yet, very affordable. From the start I dealt with Kat who explained everything clearly, provided information that was direct and never wavered. The price was exactly what she said and... [ More ]
    Response:ben, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure each client is 100% satisfied. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and allowing us to GET IT DONE Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:2/3/2016 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Not a happy customer!
    Review:My husband and I decided to pick Get it done Transportation based on the reviews we saw – which was definitely not a good decision. We asked if Get it done Transportation would be able to pick up our cars at the latest on Thursday night (since ... [ More ]
    Response:First I want to apologize to Jo that she wasnt 100% happy with the experience. She left out some key facts 1 is how her husband added another car to the transport last minute and we went out of our way to finagle getting them on the same truck, but in doing so it would delay pick up by 1 day. There are many other factors but I refuse to debate and point the finger w/ a customer Ultimately it is our responsibility to make sure each and every client is 100% satisfied and if we didnt for any reason I will take the blame even if their review is filled with in accurate information. With over 1000 5 star reviews and ONLY 28 complaints in two years I believe it shows we go above and beyond for each and every client. Upon request we have 100's of references from anywhere in the country that have received nothing less then 5 star experiences and also references from clients where there was a issue and we went out of our way to make it right. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jo
    Date:2/3/2016 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Omaha to San Rafael California
    Review:I shopped moving a collectors car out west....got about 16 quotes. David's wasn't the lowest at first, but later matched the best price I got. He was ready to ship the car in about 2 or 3 days. The shipping all went well...although at one point it wa... [ More ]
    Response:Greg, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Being family owned and operated we pride ourselves in making sure each client would use us again or/and have no problem referring us to a friend or family member. Thank you so much and we defiantly thank you for writing about your experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:1/28/2016 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:It was the easiest transfer! Great company and any question I had, it was perfect!! [ View ]
    Response:Shandrea, We pride ourselves in making this as care free as possible. thank you for the opportunity to work for you and to GET IT DONE the right way. Being family owned our pride and expectations to make sure the customer is happy is through the roof. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Shandrea
    Date:1/28/2016 6:01:00 AM
    Subject: Cross-Country Auto Transport
    Review:My car was transported from my home in California to my university in Pennsylvania. The price was reasonable, customer service was great, and it was delivered on time in good condition. Would recommend! [ View ]
    Response:Kate, I knwo you were nervous to have your car transported. I am glad you chose us and we were able to GET IT DONE with no issues. Being family owned and operated we take much pride in offering nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Kate
    Date:1/22/2016 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:My parents needed their jeep transported due to moving upstate. Other company gave a run around for a week. Get it done came in clutch for the last minute help. Thanks again guys! [ View ]
    Response:****Get it Done Transportation does not compensate for it's reviews Rodd must have clicked the compensation button accidentally**** Rodd, Thank you for the opportunity to transport your parents vehicle. Being family owned and operated we know the importance of making sure to offer nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Rodd BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2016 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: Daughter's car transport
    Review:Sadly my daughter left for college and we had to send her off in the sunset. Moving is hectic and I wanted to make it as simple as possible. Transporting your car daughters car and picking the right company was nerve racking I didn't want it to be on... [ More ]
    Response:Sabrina. I can't thank you enough for the opportunity to transport your daughters car. I know the feeling sending your child to college is bitter sweet. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Sabrina
    Date:1/21/2016 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: Get It Done Transportation Review
    Review:The service provided by Get It Done Transportation was exceptional. My son and I were on a hunting trip in Arkansas when his truck motor broke a rod on New Years Day. Get it Done responded within an hour or so of my email They stated they could pi... [ More ]
    Response:Steve, this is what we do! We specialize in getting our clients out of tough spots! We can get any vehicle- anywhere in the US picked up within 24hrs. We are 5 stars and treat each client as if there our only client. Thank you for the opportunity to Get it Done Transportation. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Lane
    Date:1/19/2016 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: nice
    Review:everything was on time. great job. always schedule before you "really" need your car moved anyways. [ View ]
    Response:Jay thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Being family owned and operated our objective is to make sure our clients receive nothing less then a 5 star experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:jay
    Date:1/7/2016 5:58:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport December 2015
    Review:I have to say that I was a little skeptical about setting up this project with an online broker. Many horror stories out there abut botched transports! Get It Done did just that, as promised and on time! Car was in perfect condition, all contents u... [ More ]
    Response:Leigh, to read about your experience let's me know we are doing the right thing. We work extremely hard to offer nothing less then a 5 star experience to each client. We specialize in helping clients that are booked with brokers that are not getting it done because they lied to you just to get your business. We appreciate you choosing us and giving us the opportunity to make this happen. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Leigh
    Date:12/30/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car move
    Review:I worked with David to move a 1959 Triumph TR3. Needless to say I was worried about the car, but my worries were unfounded. David found a enclosed carrier and the driver was a good guy who appreciated the car. I will be using Get It Done in the ... [ More ]
    Response:Peter, reading your review lets me know we are doing exactly what we should. We price right, and you are dealing with one of the best. Thank you for the opportunity to Get it Done. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:PETER B.
    Date:12/30/2015 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing all around..........
    Review:I filled out the online request for shipping.... was bombarded with phone calls and emails by every agent or shipper in America. Davids price was the best and was very business like and professional with me. I paid the deposit and the ball was rollin... [ More ]
    Response:Paul, Our goal is to leave such a good impression the first time that you have no problem using us again or referring us to friends or family. im glad your overall experience was good. if you need anything please dont hesitate to call us again. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Scime
    Date:12/30/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:I would definitely use this Company again Thanks Kat. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. being family owned and operated our ultimate goal is nothing less then 5 star service. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Villanueva
    Date:12/28/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting Cars
    Review:Working with Kat and Get it Done Transportation was a wonderful experience. Kat was amazing! She worked with me 3 different times, transporting 3 different cars to two different states. I would definitely continue to use Kat and Get It Done Trans... [ More ]
    Response:linda, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. We have shipped now 3 different times and I cant thank you enough for the repeat business. Being family owned and operated we make our living off work of mouth and repeat business. Our ultimate goal is nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you Kay Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Linda Sorens
    Date:12/27/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota
    Review:Excellent job. [ View ]
    Response:Sam, Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. We appreciate the opportunity to GET IT DONE. Being family owned we pride ourselves in offering nothing less then a excellent job like you said. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:sam
    Date:12/24/2015 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Everyone on David's team produced as advertised. My car arrived on time, pick up was good, no surprises. I will use them again. Price was reasonable [ View ]
    Response:this is our goal, 100 percent satisfaction across the board. thank you for writing about your 5 star experience, we work very hard being family owned and operated to make each transport nothing less then a 5 star experience. thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:robert garrison
    Date:12/19/2015 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Get it Done Transport Inc
    Review:Excellent service. Great price. Kept in touch through out the process. Everything went smooth and on time. [ View ]
    Response:Ken, thank you for the opportunity to transport your car. Transporting over 700 cars a month while being family owned and operated we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. We work extremely hard to make every order a care free experience. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:12/19/2015 1:33:00 PM
    Review:Car was picked up conveniently on our street on Monday and delivered to Florida Wednesday afternoon. [ View ]
    Response:gar, it was my pleasure to coordinate this for you and make sure things were done exactly as promised. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make every order nothing less then a 5 star experience, always looking for repeat customers and referrals, Thank you! Transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gar
    Date:12/19/2015 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Cutlass transport
    Review:David was a pleasure to work with! I have worked with several transport companies and always had problems, David was honorable and did an excellent job. I will always use David in the future. Thanks for a job well done. [ View ]
    Response:Tom, it was our pleasure to get this set up for you. We specialize in tight windows like you had and do it with a smile. Thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE and work for you. We are picking up your brothers car late this week too. Thank you for the referral. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom from kansas
    Date:12/14/2015 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: 1979 Malibu wagon / classic car
    Review:This was my first time using this service. I could have not asked for better service. Through the whole process they treated me like I was a VIP. This counts for a lot. I have two more cars that I will be shipping and I will be using them again [ View ]
    Response:James, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. We look forward to hearing from you again to get your other units moved for you as well. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:James Peffer
    Date:12/9/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: On time without incident
    Review:In an industry where seedy characters abound, David with Get-it-done delivers (Pun intended!). He promised prompt pick-up and delivery at a set price. While many other vehicle transportation brokers modified their pick-up/delivery times and... [ More ]
    Response:Adam, Thank you for your honest 5 star review. Also THANK YOU for the repeat business, being family owned and operated we strive to offer nothing less then 5 star serive to make sure we can get the repeat business and word of mouth. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:11/30/2015 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: Job well done!
    Review:Everything was really easy. There was no hidden fees just like they said. The car arrived on time with zero issue. The driver was very friendly and helped me push the car where I needed it to be. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Richard, We cant thank you enough for taking your time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated while transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Johnson
    Date:11/25/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience with my hard request
    Review:I needed transport of my car as I was moving from Canada to Florida for a year. The problem is that I needed it immediately and I was sure no transport company would be able to fill the request. After filling out multiple online quotes, Get It Don... [ More ]
    Response:Denise, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure our clients are 100% satisfied. Thank you again for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Denise Matchett
    Date:11/25/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: good but came earlier than asked for
    Review:Overall, a good experience. Only feedback is that everything happened faster than expected - as in, one day faster so I did not have time to clean the car prior to the transport as planned. In the initial discussion I had asked for it one day lat... [ More ]
    Response:Alex, thank you for writing about your overall good experience with us here at Get it Done Transportation. I do apologize for the truck showing up early in logistics it's always a small window but he should have communicated with you a little better that he was on his way. Over I am glad you do recommend us and everything went good. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:11/24/2015 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Star Review for Get it Done Transportation
    Review:I honestly thought shipping our daughters car would be difficult. The company we chose made it really simple for us. My daughter accepted a job in Olympia, WA. she asked me to do the leg work as her father it only felt right! We were bombarded by ema... [ More ]
    Response:Rich, Thank you for trusting us to transport your daughters car. I know it was a nerve racking experience to send your daughter across the country it was our pleasure to make sure it went very smooth. Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience Dave Pein 88-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:RM
    Date:11/24/2015 4:08:00 AM
    Subject: Flawless
    Review:Get it Done was referred to us from a friend that used them twice without flaw. We spoke to them the quote wasn't the cheapest so I decided to get other quotes too. When I tried to get GID to match the other lowest quote he wouldn't do it BUT with go... [ More ]
    Response:Gill, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. I also called Jerry and thanked him for your recommendation. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to give nothing less then a 5 star experience for this exact reason. We look for references and repeat business. Our job is to make sure your happy, priced right and your car is delivered in pristine condition. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gill
    Date:11/23/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:In a matter of minutes everything was set up to have my truck transported from TN to IN. The price was hundreds cheaper than other competitors and the service was awesome. [ View ]
    Response:Ernest, Thank you so much. We appreciate you writing about your 5 star experience. We push to give each client nothing less then a 5 star experience on every single order. We transport close to 800 cars a month being family owned and operated we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ernest
    Date:11/22/2015 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication, delivered on time! Thanks!!!
    Review:I've used Get it done transport three times now and it has always been a pleasure. Great service, excellent communication (including text nessages) and excellent customer service. Kat always gets me driver info, is accurate on pick up and delivery t... [ More ]
    Response:Paul, Thank you for the feedback! First thing first- Get it Done Transportation GUARANTEES our rates! Our integrity means more then any amount of money. I appreciate you writing about your experience. Being family owned and operated we strive for perfection. Thank you dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:11/22/2015 5:32:00 AM
    Subject: DO Not use this company you will regret it
    Review:get it done is a very dishonest company the broker that I had name was Dave he was very nice at first very pleasant promised me a lot of things just to find out at the end I would be the one screwed.I called to get it done 3 days before my travel the... [ More ]
    Response:Sandy, I first want to apologize for the delay in your vehicle being delivered and any inconvenience it has caused you. I wish you would have written the review when you weren't frustrated so you can see things a little clearer. The carrier told me he would pick up on Monday delivering your car on Wednesday. He told you this at pick up as well. I didnt lie neither did he, there was a delay in the route unfortunately in logistics these things happen (very rarely but do happen from time to time). As far as you saying their is no communication, this is not true. There is plenty of communication but unfortunately its not what you want to hear, you were notified immediately of the delay and told the new delivery date. The car is delayed by 2 days, instead of Wednesday you will receive it Saturday morning. You became very angry, vulgar- we apologized up and down offered a discount. Once again I do apologize your car will be delivered damage free, at a discounted rate for the 2 day delay. Our ultimate goal is to give each customer nothing less then a 5 star experience. We have a very high success rate in doing so... With over 15yrs in the industry, transporting over 700 cars a month, OVER 1000 5 star reviews all over the net and less then 25 complaints we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. We have 100's of reference across the entire country at anyones request. Thank you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Sandy
    Date:11/20/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: review of Get It Done Transportation Inc.
    Review:We were looking for a transportation service to move a car from California to Oklahoma. We contacted several who all quoted the same high rate. When we contacted Get It Done Transportation Inc. they gave us a much better rate. Their employees were v... [ More ]
    Response:Gayle, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned we know our customer service is what will continue to separate us from our competitors. thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gayle Schell
    Date:11/18/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I would use this company again. I was a little concerned about the late hour my vehicle was picked up ,and I had to drive my vehicle to where the pick up vehicle was located. There should have been no reason for that except it that it was quite dark ... [ More ]
    Response:***Cynthia, must have accidental clicked the compensated review box, because get it Done transportation does not compensate for our reviews***Cynthia, Thank you so much. We appreciate you writing about your 5 star experience. We push to give each client nothing less then a 5 star experience on every single order. We transport close to 800 cars a month being family owned and operated we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Cynthia TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier Flexibility
    Review:Driver was very nice, on time and flexible. At pickup I had problems that were unforeseen with my vehicle. The driver RAD was great. He waited patiently while I attempted to correct the problems. He and his boss worked out a solution by coming ba... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Harold! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Although its very humbling to read, i am not surprised! We specialize in giving nothing less then 5 star experience by only using drivers rated 98% or better and 5yrs driving experience- with that being said our success rate is off the charts. Being family owned and operated we know the importance of customer service being that our clients are our biggest assets. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Harold Heistand
    Date:11/10/2015 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: Get It Done Transportation Inc Review
    Review:This review was solicited by the company, but no materially significant incentives were offered. Having said that, I am happy to provide one. I searched google.com for auto transportation and Get it Done Transportation was one of several companies ... [ More ]
    Response:Steve, Thank you! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and your candidness. Being family owned and operated we make sure we go above and beyond to make sure each clients experience is nothing less then a 5 star experience- with over 10K units transported, 1000 5 star reviews and only 17 negative reviews in the last two years it shows how high our success rate is. Thank you again. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Reich
    Date:11/10/2015 6:33:00 AM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. Kat Jolly seemed really knowledgeable which help put me at ease. The actual drivers were also great. Very professional. Everything went as planned. I will use your service again if needed! [ View ]
    Response:laura, thank you for your honest review. It truly means a lot to read about all our clients experiences. Being family owned we stress communication, honesty and integrity because with out them we have no business and we understand that. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Laura Waguespack
    Date:11/3/2015 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Very friendly, easy to work with. Driver followed instructions. Fee fair and reasonable. Vehicle delivered as promised and in undamaged condition. Will use again. [ View ]
    Response:steve, Thank you for writing about your nothing less then 5 star experience. We strive for greatness on every single order by being honest and up front. Being family owned our integrity means a lot more then just closing a deal. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:11/3/2015 4:43:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation of my cars
    Review:I have used Get It Done Transportation 3 times now and have been completely satisfied. I recently shipped 2 autos from CA to OH and David was prompt in responding back to me with a date, time and price for both of my cars. One of my cars I decided ... [ More ]
    Response:penny, Thank you for writing a honest 5 star review. We are a family owned and operated company that prides ourselves on giving the one on one attention each client deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and allowing us to GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:P. Zimmer
    Date:10/23/2015 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:Great communication from pick up to delivery. No damage to car and everything in car was in good condition and safe. Best price. If I move back to Texas I will hands down use this company. [ View ]
    Response:Kathy, reading your review lets me know we are doing exactly what we should. We price right, and you are dealing with one of the best. Thank you for the opportunity to Get it Done. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy Thomas
    Date:10/23/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Review:CJ was awesome. The car was still clean from the dealership, he was always communicating with me and we right on time like he said he would be the day before. [ View ]
    Response:Alex, Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. yes CJ is an awesome driver I am glad everything worked out and he exceeded expectations. Every driver we use is rated 98% or better, if they are rated under 98% we will not use them, our reason is simple how your move goes is how you will rate our company. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Alex Boylan
    Date:10/23/2015 2:10:00 PM
    Poster:Alex Boylan
    Date:10/23/2015 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Overall good experience with "Get it Done Transportation". There was a 1 day delay in the pickup of my vehicle. This was a carrier issue and not the direct responsibility of "Get it Done" as they passed along the pick up date info... [ More ]
    Response:AR, I cant thank you enough for the kind words. Being family owned and operated this is exactly what Get it Done Transportation specializes in, a HASSLE FREE EXPERIENCE. Thank you for taking the time to write about it. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:AR
    Date:10/21/2015 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: wonderful auto transport experience
    Review:This is the first time I am having a car transported. I was really scared. But let me tell you I had the best experience right from the pick up. It was perfect on time. that's the best thing. The delivery timing was too great. 36hrs and your is in fr... [ More ]
    Response:Srujana, Thank you for the candidness in your review. It is truly a great feeling knowing our objective is what is being accomplished and that is to make sure our clients know they are #1 and our main priority. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Srujana
    Date:10/21/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Review:On time for pickup and a little early for drop off - good communication throughout process by transporter. Good equipment and vey conscientious transporter. Get it done quoted a fair price and stuck to it. All in all, a good experience. I would use ... [ More ]
    Response:John, Thank you for the candidness in your 5 star review. Being family owned we give that one on one attention your hard earn money deserves and keep communication open 1000%. We transport close to 800 cars a month and understand a good business starts with 5 star service. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/20/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:A+ across the board! Will not hesitate to use them again! Kat is very helpful and is in constant contact with you through out the transaction. The vehicle was delivered on time, there were no hidden cost and the vehicle arrived exactly as described i... [ More ]
    Response:Chance, as most of our clients I am glad to see you were happy as well. We transport over 800 cars a month, have over 1000 positive reviews on the net with only 16 negative reviews, it shows our family owned business goes above and beyond for each and every client. One on one attention is what our client deserves and what they get. Thank you for the chance to work for you and allowing us to get it done! Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Chance Coran
    Date:10/16/2015 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: My brz came to me in one piece.
    Review:Got a call from kat. She sounded professional. gave me a good price and warned me that the price for an inop vehicle would be a bit more which was still cheaper then the rest. Kept me updated on the process of finding a truck and getting me connected... [ More ]
    Response:lol. I love this review- so candid!! Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated we work really hard to make sure each client deserves nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Scorpion motorsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2015 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: VW BUS
    Review:I dealt directly with Dave at get it done transportation. He was very prompt and thorough. He was able to provide a pick date almost immediately. The driver of the truck contacted me right away and told me when he was going to pick up my vehicle a... [ More ]
    Response:Robert, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. I called Derrick and thanked him for the referral. Being family owned we transport over 700 cars a month and prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you again for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:10/12/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Exelent service
    Review:I was very satisfy with the service and also how fast my vehicle was picked up . Highly recommended!! Also my car was delivered very quick i like that if i was to drive it myself it would of taking me longer! Thsnk you! [ View ]
    Response:Pedro, Thank you for the opportunity to make sure you had nothing less then a 5 star experience. being family owned and operated our goal is to offer nothing less then perfection. Thank you so much Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Pedro alvarez
    Date:10/12/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: A Man of His Word
    Review:I needed to ship My truck from Dallas Texas to Atlanta Georgia. Things at first did not go the way I like so I CANCELLED the Shipping Agreement. I didn't like the Carrier. But GET IT DONE WAS NOT THE CARRIER! But this Auto shipping is FULL of NEGATI... [ More ]
    Response:Joseph, your review is what we stand for. Very far and few in between from time to time we may have a hiccup but we are there with our clients through the entire process from beginning to end. I appreciate your kind words and the opportunity to make it right. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:10/12/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and great to work with!!!
    Review:I've never had a car shipped before and now I will only use get it done. The service was great, Kat was able to address all my concerns and questions promptly. They had my car delivered in perfect condition in 2days!!! I would definitely recommend Ge... [ More ]
    Response:Derek, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you, and thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we take much pride to make sure our clients receive nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Derek
    Date:10/6/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:On the phone David was very courteous, Once the car was picked up, my husband and I were so pleased with driver. He took his time in loading and securing our SUV, Our vehicle arrived on time, and intact. We were still in Hotel and he brought it out t... [ More ]
    Response:Nelly, Thank you for taking your time to write about your experience. Our goal is to leave such a good impression that our clients have no problem recommending or using us again. Transporting over 700 cars a month while Being family owned and operated proves we are big enough to get it done, yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Nelly
    Date:10/5/2015 3:59:00 PM

Next Reviews on Get it Done Transportation

Get it Done Transportation Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.