View 150,707 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,708th Review now!

View Get it Done Transportation's New Profile

Get it Done Transportation
FOR A FREE QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
Also Please Check out out Facebook Page & "LIKE IT", FL 33063
Phone Number:Toll Free 1-888-325-1899
Secondary Phone Number:Call US TODAY!!!
Website:http://www.GetitDoneTransportation.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 9 Months. Since 1/24/2011

Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated. The fact that you are visiting this site proves that you care about quality as much as we do!! We are also one of the few auto broker companies where you can deal directly with the owner, not some salesman looking to beef up his commission check by giving broken promises, we will quote your vehicle at "market value" of your requested route based on getting your vehicle picked up within a 72 hr window, of your request date unlike other companies that will lure you in w/ a unrealistic cheap quote to hook you business, to get your "deposit" and not get your vehicle picked up for weeks in hopes of finding a less reputable carrier to pick you up or eventually calling you to ask for more money. Remember the "deposit" is a fancy word used for brokerage-fee, DO NOT pay a "deposit" until a carrier is assigned to pick up your vehicle. OUR JOB AS BROKERS, is to find you a reputable carrier, Why would you pay before the brokers job is complete? What is the incentive to find you a carrier quickly if they have been paid? PROTECT YOURSELF. At Get it Done Transportation we GUARANTEE your quote, while we pride ourselves with dealing with the highest reputable carriers in the industry. Our integrity cost a lot more then closing a deal, if we have to lie to earn your business, we would rather not have it. With over 15 years of experience in the auto shipping industry, so our knowledge of the transport industry runs deep. Also, we DO NOT compensate for reviews that are written, we let OUR hard work get our reviews for us. Whenever you see a "GREEN" dot next to the name it means that company PAID the customer to write that review. Be sure to "GOOGLE" any company you are thinking of using as well as the owner's name of that company, so you know exactly who you are dealing with. Call us today with any and all questions, you can also check out our website www.GetItDoneTransportation.com, and/or check us out on Facebook Get It Done Transportation. Thank you and we'll speak to ya soon.
Have your own experience with Get it Done Transportation to share?

Get it Done Transportation reports that they have an average of 2450 customers per year. Currently, this site has 216 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.82% of Get it Done Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.18% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Get it Done Transportation
    Subject: Absolutely in awe
    Review:I was amazed how simple it is to move a car 1900 miles. Car was picked on time and deliveried on time as well. This guy was amazing from the price to the service. I wouldn't recommend calling anyone but these guys :-) [ View ]
    Response:Lori, thank you for writing about your 5 star service from us here at Get it Done transportation. Being family owned and operated and transporting over 700 cars a month show we are big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to work for you . Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Lori Franklin
    Date:10/22/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: moving a classic car
    Review:My husband's cancer returned this summer and we had to return to Arizona from Montana quickly. We left my husband's beloved 1965 Corvair. Our Granddaughter decided to have it transported to AZ to surprise him. The service was quick and the vehicle ar... [ More ]
    Response:Loretta, When you told me what was happening in your life my heart broke, and was so glad we were able to be apart of this surprise for your husband. I know how much it meant to you so I wanted to make sure it was handled promptly with white gloves. Thank you for giving us the chance to work for you and make this happen. Kat Jolly and Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Loretta Johnson
    Date:10/21/2014 8:13:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Transport Service!
    Review:Let me begin by saying I'll definitely use this company again. I was desperate to transport my car from No. Calif to So. Calif for it to get fixed by the dealership. I called on a Mon., got it picked up same day and they delivered to dealership the f... [ More ]
    Response:Mil, we really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Being family owned and operated we pride ourselves on giving nothing less then a 5 star experience. We work hard so you dont have too Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Mil
    Date:10/20/2014 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service at very good price
    Review:Get it done transportation was a very good choice. Kept me informed all the way with no hidden charges. Rates were very low compared to others and the service was far superior than the last company I used. If you want to move your vehicle with an hon... [ More ]
    Response:Geoffrey, Thank you so much for writing about your 5 star experience. Being family owned we pride ourselves in making every transport as smooth as possible. Yes we do GUARANTEE our rates and only use the best drivers in the industry. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Geoffrey Hatch
    Date:10/14/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Get It Done review
    Review:It's surprising with the number of vehicles "Get It Done" coordinates with daily that Kat in the office provides such a personal hands on approach, as if you were the only customer all day. Definitely will repeat. [ View ]
    Response:Bill, We pride ourselves on giving nothing less then a 5 star experience through hard work and one on one attention. Being family owned we know that the most important thing in business is integrity. Thank you for the chance to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:10/11/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: good company I recommend
    Review:On time delivery resenable prices no damage I recommended this company and the driver is very nice friendly [ View ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, client must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. We do GUARANTEE our rates and always delivery as promised. Thanks for the opportunity to work for you. Kris Kernoodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Fnu wahyuniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: driver
    Review:your driver called for directions to our place and actually showed up about 10 minutes early. he had a couple of changes for us to take off a couple of ladders that we fit inside the van, that was no problem to do, very personable person and easy to... [ More ]
    Response:Doug, I am not surprised about your feedback on my driver. I only use drivers rated 98% or better w/ five years driving experience. Basically, I only use drivers that I would let transport my own car. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:doug crivellone
    Date:10/2/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Service....
    Review:I was looking to transport my 2009 Toyota Camry from TX to WA because I figured driving 3 days would be damn hectic as I had to join a new job on monday. I called up a number of companies and all gave me quotes ranging from $870 to $1350. I spoke to ... [ More ]
    Response:ashim, being family owned and operated we pride ourselves in honesty, integrity and hard work. Thank you for the chance to work for you and GET IT DONE. Kris Kernodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ashim
    Date:10/2/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: 3500 chevy
    Review:I was very happy with the service provided. It was timely and they communicated well. The truck was delivered at the location we wanted with no problems. I would recommend them to someone else. [ View ]
    Response:Scott, you asked for 5 star service and we delivered !!! We work extremely hard here at Get it Done Transportation to make sure we offer nothing less then a 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated and transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:10/1/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Perfection
    Review:I have only positive things to say about Kat and her team. They were informative, knowledgeable, responsive and very reliable. They responded to my emails quickly, answering all questions without being aggressive. As a first time shipper, I spent... [ More ]
    Response:Angela, we strive for perfection on every single order. We as a family here at Get it Done Transportation cant thank you enough for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE! Transporting OVER 800 cars a month proves we are big enough to GET IT DONE, yet small enough to care; all of our clients are treated like a client NOT a invoice number. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Angela Myers
    Date:10/1/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Super value, excellent service
    Review:The best price by far of all quotes that I got (and I got a LOT of quotes!) The service was excellent - arrival for pick up was on time and delivery was on the expected day too in the early morning. So, everything worked without a hitch. The commun... [ More ]
    Response:Alfonso, we promised you and your daughter a 5 star experience and we delivered! Being family owned and operated while transporting over 800 cars a month only proves we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you for giving our family here at Get it Done Transportation the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Alfonso
    Date:9/30/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional service from start to finish
    Review:First time I transport a vehicle.I was amazed at the fast friendly and punctual service.not to mention the personal aspect and reassurance offered with driver and transport company reviews and facts.I can't say anything but good things about this co... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, Alvaro must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Alvaro, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. We work really hard to keep every order a care free, fast and efficient. We do guarantee our rates our prices never change and thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Alvaro pezzottiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I would use you again, once a commitment was made kat got it loaded up. my 31 Model A got here a little dirty but that was expected since I shipped on a open hauler. I taiked to the driver a couple of times as he was making his drops, But over all ... [ More ]
    Response:Armand, thank you for the great review, and the recommendation. Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated, each client gets that 1 on 1 attention their money deserves. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Armand Trottier
    Date:9/28/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: only choice
    Review:i went with get it done transportation ONLY AFTER i was royally screwed by another broker out of Boca Raton. I spoke to the manager at Get it Done and he explained to me how auto transport works. Needless to say cheapest isn't always the best. Get it... [ More ]
    Response:Rich, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated and transporting over 800 cars a month; we prove to be small enough to care, yet BIG enough to GET IT DONE. We appreciate the opportunity to GET IT DONE and work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:R.C.
    Date:9/28/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transportation
    Review:The price of the transport was very reasonable compared to other companies. The auto transporter was very courteous and knowledgeable. The driver took only 3 days bringing the vehicle home. I was informed of the driver's name and phone number to cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Hornyak
    Date:9/26/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transportation
    Response:Pat, thank you for writing about your great experience. Get it Done Transportation works hard on every single order. Each client is treated as a person NOT a invoice number. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Pat Hornyak
    Date:9/26/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You!
    Review:I couldn't have asked for better service. They were prompt and very professional. My vehicle was in great shape. My father said they did an extensive inspection of the car before pickup and they did another with me when it arrived here. I will defina... [ More ]
    Response:John, we only deal with the best drivers in the industry so I am not surprised by your great 5 star experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE! We are family owned and operated so each client is treated like a person not a invoice number. Thank you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1800 [ view ]
    Poster:John Norfleet
    Date:9/24/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Really great experience - Made my move smoother
    Review:I hate the hassle that goes with relocation but this time things went really well with no hassle. Speedy pickup that accommodated my timeline, on time delivery - door to door - will definitely use them again as I'm relocating back. [ View ]
    Response:Ahmend, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. We are family owned and operated so we work really hard to make sure every order is taken care of the way it should be. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmed Gad
    Date:9/22/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Home for the winter
    Review:3rd year we have used Get it Done Transportation. Thankfully we never had a issue! I had another carrier for years but they were getting worse every year. It's seems Get it Done gets BETTER every year! I am happy I found them! We move our two cars ba... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Pena, its always our pleasure to work for you! thank you for the opportunity every year. We work hard for this reason, referrals, repeat business and because we are family owned. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Dylan
    Date:9/19/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Genesis
    Review:TOOK CARE OF BUSINESS. I needed a 2015 Ultimate Genesis from Chicago to Irving Tx. and it was done efficiently and professionly. Kris kept in touch and stayed on top and did a follow up when the task was completed. Yhe pricing was great and we almost... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, David must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Thank you for writing about your great experience. We work real hard to keep everything clear and in communication. We are family owned and operated so we treat our clients like a person NOT a invoice number. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you Kris Kernodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:David FosterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Grade A +++
    Review:I had to relocate and didn't want to drive my car alone all the way to Florida. I requested a quote online (big mistake) my phone and email innovated with transport companies and pushy salesman. I spoke to Kris @ Get it Done Transportation once he to... [ More ]
    Response:Jean, thank you for the candidness in your 5 star review. Being family owned and operated we strive to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you again for the chance to work for you Kris Kernodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:9/11/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Such a good job - 2 cars
    Review:If your looking for hard working, honest & great customer service then Look no further you found what you need with this company Get it done Trans. I felt really comfortable because I was referred from a friend that had used this company twic... [ More ]
    Response:Gina, thank you for the kind words. We are family owned and operated and transport over 800 cars a month proving we are big enough to get it done, yet small enough to care. thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-328-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gina McNally
    Date:9/10/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: FIRST TIME USER
    Review:Just want to say that this was the first time I transported a car anywhere. Did my research but was still very nervous and considered driving it up myself, but went with Get It Done and it couldn't have gone anymore smoothly than it did. The driver c... [ More ]
    Response:Helen, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. I knew you were nervous and I thank you for trusting my company to get it done the right way! We are family owned and operated and strive for nothing less then 5 star service with every single order. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Helen
    Date:9/9/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Review:I've been using Get It Done Transportation for my shipping needs for the last 3 years. Dave has always come through with excellent service and pricing. I would highly recommend his company. [ View ]
    Response:Derek, Thank you so much for always coming back to me. Our goal is to give such a great impression that our clients look no where else and recommend us to there friends and family. Thank you for the opportunity to always Get it DOne. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:D'Agostino Racing
    Date:8/27/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Mazda Transport
    Review:The transport was simple and easy arrived on time and customer service was excellent I would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:Paul, Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Our family business is how we survive so we offer nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Koehler
    Date:8/26/2014 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Car was damaged by truck company, Dave came through
    Review:My experience with Dave at Get it Done is a convoluted one, but overall positive because it is important to separate the actions of a trucking company from the brokerage company. I originally called GetitDone on July 14th, 2014 because they had g... [ More ]
    Response:Jaime, thank you for your honesty and recommendation. We are a family owned business and I felt horrible about the way the carrier handled this. You were so awesome to work for and I would always step up and have my clients back, after all without you all there is no Get it Done Transportation. Thank you again for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:8/24/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1991 Mustang Transport
    Review:The said what they would do; and done what they said, it doesn't get any better than that. Kat contacted me, I checked their reviews, was happy with their bid, and signed the agreement. The car actually arrived earlier than I expected on a very clean... [ More ]
    Response:tom, as most of our clients I am glad to see you were happy as well. We transport over 800 cars a month, have over 1000 positive reviews on the net with only 16 negative reviews, it shows our family owned business goes above and beyond for each and every client. One on one attention is what our client deserves and what they get. Thank you for the chance to work for you and allowing us to get it done! Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom DeWalt
    Date:8/22/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Okay experience, Shady Industry, poor overall communication
    Review:Let me start this review by openly stating that my car arrived, undamaged and once the car was on the carrier the transaction went smoothly and in that regard Get It Done did deliver on my expectations. Based on other reviews on this site, I was expe... [ More ]
    Response:Ronnie Thank you so much for the recommendation in your candid review. I appreciate the time you took to write about your experience. We transport of 800 cars a month and are family owned and operated proving we are nig enough to get it done yet small enough to care. One thing I will say is we do GUARANTEE our rates, the reason Mr. Pein called is because we had a option of a ENCLOSED trailer in the area, you declined and we located the open trailer at the rate we spoke of. Thank you again. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ronnie
    Date:8/19/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Cargo Van Delivery
    Review:Couldn't be happier with the service. Zero hassles. Just booked my transport and it was at my front door the next day! Vehicle inspection was very thorough. Service from human beings, not recordings! [ View ]
    Response:jim, you sir are the man. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. We are family owned and treat each client like a person not a invoice number. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Weber
    Date:8/17/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: vegas van
    Review:get it done transportation did exactly that, GOT IT DONE!! delivery was prompt and the people who brought my vehicle were very nice to deal with. beware of cheap promises from other companies, david gets the job done right!! [ View ]
    Response:Joe, I have worked for you so many times I feel like were buddies. Thank you for always coming back to me when you find a good deal. I appreciate the return and repeat business more then you could imagine. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:joe
    Date:8/14/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable service
    Review:I am very happy that I chose Get It Done Transportation to transport my vehicle from Ct to California. David Peinn reassured me that my vehicle would be safe, transported, and delivered on time. The cost was affordable and the carrier was remarka... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for taking the time to rite about your experience. We pride ourselves with given one on one attention to make sure its a very smooth transport. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:BLEllis
    Date:8/13/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Review:I researched many companies to ship my car . This was a special delivery for my family. A gift from a family member to my Daughter. Her 16th birthday present. It was Vital to be on time for the unveiling.Florida to Texas. Get it done Transportation ... [ More ]
    Response:Ken, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your great experience. I appreciate your candidness and the chance work for you. I am so happy your daughter loved it. Thank you again Dave pein 888-325-1900 [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Harrell
    Date:8/13/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience Shipping My Car Across Country
    Review:The process turned out to be much simpler than I anticipated. I got that sense of honesty the first time I talked to David over the phone. Although the delivery was one day longer than expected, the service was very good overall. It is not easy to... [ More ]
    Response:Gary Thank you for the honesty in your review. As promised it would work out perfect. Being family owned and transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:8/13/2014 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Unhappy Experience with Get it Done Transportation
    Review:My experience with Get it Done Transportation was terrible. I have relocated and transported cars many times. My contact person Kris Kernodle assured me that my experience with them would be the best I ever had and I would always call them in the f... [ More ]
    Response:Mary Ann, 1st I want to sincerely apologize. I reached out to you today apologized and explained that Kris didnt lie. We did have the car dispatched on time and scheduled unfortunately the truck had a mechanical issue. I learned of this the day before (on a Sunday). immediately got on it and assigned to a new truck for you. I spoke to your son telling him of this and seemed all was good. In logistics there are many factors why a exact pick up day may be mildly delayed, the car was picked up 24hrs late, delivered on time, damage free at the exact cost you were quoted. We have a 99.4% success rate in happy clients with only less then 1% unhappy, over a 1000 reviews all over the net with a total of 16 negative reviews it shows this is a rare circumstance.. Thank you for your feedback and your business, through this we have become a stronger company. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Ann
    Date:8/12/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: transport went extremely smooth
    Review:After dealing with two different companys that for some odd reason couldn't get the job done i called get it done transport and they got it done everything went better than expected and the drivers that picked up the car and delivered were awsome. I ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Judy. thank you for giving us the opportunity to transport your vehicle. Smooth is a great word to describe how we do business. We rarely have any issues and when we do with our no customer left behind policy we are guaranteed to make every attempt to make it right. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:judy s
    Date:8/12/2014 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfying Experience
    Review:Prompt, Honest, Reliable, with excellent communication between company, transport co and driver. (immediate availability) There was no cost hassle, I paid what I was quoted! I shopped around and this was the absolute best company! I first went with ... [ More ]
    Response:Beverly, Thank you so much for the candidness in your review. We are family owned like you stated, and this is why we take things so serious and do what we promise. Being family owned our clients are our biggest assets; we understand this and through our hard work,, integrity and honestly have become one of the busiest top rated auto transportation companies in the nation. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:B Smith
    Date:8/11/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: recommended by a friend
    Review:i was hooked up w/ another carrier and things werent going well. communication was hideous and i was being strung along. i was explaining to a friend how i was getting played and he gave me a number of a friend of his thats in the business. things we... [ More ]
    Response:thank you Frank. it was a pleasure working for you. being that we are family owned and operated our clients get the one on one attention you all deserve. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small wrought to care. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:frank bruno
    Date:8/10/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Two Car Transports
    Review:We relocated two cars from Oklahoma to Pennsylvania/East Coast. Each car was transported at different times. Both cars made it safely and within the estimated times. (the first car arrived early, but really late at night) Both cars arrived safely. W... [ More ]
    Response:Jill, thank you for the good review and your candidness in it. I understand the anxieties in transporting a car and I reassured you both times you used me everything was good, as promised it was. Thank you for the recommendation. Also thank you for the repeat business. Dave Pein 888-325-1898 [ view ]
    Poster:Jill
    Date:8/8/2014 7:27:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to California and back
    Review:My son lives in CA and I live in FL. We decided to swap Ford vehicles. There were many phone calls made during this transaction which involved the shipping of two vehicles: one to California and the other from California. Most of the time the phone w... [ More ]
    Response:bob thank you for the opportunity to work for you. we work really hard to make sure every single order gets done without hiccup. We only use pre screened drivers rated over 98%. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:bob
    Date:8/5/2014 5:36:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:I gad a great experience using Get It Done Transportation. Dave was very nice and professional. I would definitely use this company again. I shipped two cars from Seattle to Phoenix for $720 for each car. The cars left Seattle on Saturday and I recei... [ More ]
    Response:Brooke, We do what we say and that is what separates us from the rest! We guarantee our rates and work our butts off to make sure each order goes smoothly. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated we transport over 800 cars a month proving we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Brooke
    Date:7/30/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Was so glad to get to work with someone who knew their job and was honest , After dealing with another company that tried to bully me into using them and jacking up the price by $200.00. Get It Done did just that, they got it done fast and at an awes... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Wendy, What separates us from the rest is Get it Done GUARANTEES our rates. you will never find one complaint of us asking for money because it NEVER happens. With over 1000 5 star reviews (including archived) it shows our clients are our #1 priority. Thank you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:7/29/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Handing over the keys is hard...
    Review:Handing over the keys to my car is hard but I really needed it done. Short of cloning myself, my option was to put it on a carrier. Because of the customer service and professionalism that was given, I was relieved from the very start of the exp... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly, thank you for the 5 star review. We work hard to keep things as simple and care free as possible. We understand handing over the keys is tough and thats why we are with you every step of the way. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly P.
    Date:7/27/2014 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:I am very pleased with the professionalism and reliable service I received from th is company and their staff.Thank you David Pein i would definitely use your company again and would recommend you to my friends. [ View ]
    Response:Tony, Thank you for the nice 5 star review. We pride our selves with one on one attention to make sure each and every client is pleased. I appreciate and thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Tony Latos
    Date:7/27/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Awful Customer Service- Lied to and Car Never got Picked Up
    Review:To begin, I received the worst customer service I've ever experienced. My car was supposed to be picked up on a Thursday. I called and emailed the company on Wednesday for some confirmation- no answer. I continued to call 3 different phone numbers ov... [ More ]
    Response:1st we want to apologize to Taryn for any inconvenience or miss communication. Taryn, car was dispatched to the carrier, all the carrier info, insurance and motor carrier license was sent to her showing this. The carrier was delayed in picking up the vehicle due to mechanical issues, HIS communication during the process was not good at all. I sent Tayrn copies of the emails and texts of me pleading with the carrier to give me a update, w. no reply. We have used this carrier many times without issue; we are embarrassed by this and will NOT use this carrier moving forward. Please go through our Plus 600 5 stars reviews and you will see this is not how our clients are treated. We have less then 1% unhappy clients because we go above and beyond for each one. Thank you for feedback because of this we are a stronger company. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Taryn
    Date:7/27/2014 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Used their service to transport a vehicle from Florida to Los Angeles. The carrier was on time and the owner of the company is excellent with customer service. Would use again! 316008-TD. [ View ]
    Response:Dr. Fornari, Thank you so much for the kind words. We specialize in making sure every customer is 100% happy. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Dr. Shawn Fornari
    Date:7/26/2014 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: great transport company!
    Review:Our experience was amazing, prompt and flexible pick up, great communication and our vehicle was delivered earlier than we thought it would be. We constantly ship our vehicle and this was the best experience by far. Thanks for everything! [ View ]
    Response:Jaylene, Thank you very much for the great review. The family here at Get it Done Transportation wishes your husband a great, healthy season this year and hopefully repeat the Super Bowl win. Look forward to speaking to you in the off season. As always thank you for the repeat business. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jaylene Jeanpierre
    Date:7/23/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:Like everyone else when shipping a car, I was terrified. I was initially upset because it ddint get picked up on saturday, but just like every other business, there normally closed on the weekends. So, the vehicle was picked up monday and delivered T... [ More ]
    Response:Andre, thank you so much for writing a candid review about your experience with our family here at Get it Done Transportation. Being family owned we strive for excellence on every single order through one on one attention, hard work and honesty. Transporting over 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Andre Thomas
    Date:7/22/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!!!
    Review:Another great delivery handled by Get It Done Transport. Their Price was competitive and Service was 5 STAR!!! from start to finish. I will definitely use this company again and refer to friends and family. Thanks again Dave!! [ View ]
    Response:Norm, our pricing is always competitive and we strive for nothing less then 5 star service on every single order. Thank you for always coming back to us and allowing Get it Done Transportation the opportunity to move your car. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:NORM
    Date:7/22/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Unbelievable service!
    Review:After checking several carriers to move a not running 1987 Alfa-Romeo from Anaheim, Ca to Sarasota, Fl I came across `Get It Done Transportation`. Kat Jolly returned my call in what seemed to be less than 5 minutes, surprising me with the low cost an... [ More ]
    Response:Ray I give you a 15 as well for being such a great customer and giving us the opportunity to GET IT DONE. Thank you for the chance to work for you. Being faily owned we strive to work hard and get things done the right way through hard work, integrity and customer service. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ray Banicki
    Date:7/19/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: GET ER DONE!!!
    Review:I just want to say THANKS to David, Susan, AND Parviz, I gotta admit i am impressed and truly grateful to come across this company. ILL admit at first i was skeptical because my first experience with a company and the low price they gave me compared ... [ More ]
    Response:Jamarhl thank you so much for your 5 star review. working hard is what our family business is about/ through hard work, integrity and honesty we have become one of the most successful highest rated companies in the auto transportation industry. thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jamarhl Latimer