Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,465 Reviews on 3,367 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1239 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Get it Done Transportation
Location:FOR A FREE QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
Also Please Check out out Facebook Page & "LIKE IT", FL 33063
Phone Number:Toll Free 1-888-325-1899
Secondary Phone Number:Call US TODAY!!!
Website:http://www.GetitDoneTransportation.com
Time On Site:3 Year(s), 3 Month(s). Since 1/24/2011

Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated. The fact that you are visiting this site proves that you care about quality as much as we do!! We are also one of the few auto broker companies where you can deal directly with the owner, not some salesman looking to beef up his commission check by giving broken promises, we will quote your vehicle at "market value" of your requested route based on getting your vehicle picked up within a 72 hr window, of your request date unlike other companies that will lure you in w/ a unrealistic cheap quote to hook you business, to get your "deposit" and not get your vehicle picked up for weeks in hopes of finding a less reputable carrier to pick you up or eventually calling you to ask for more money. Remember the "deposit" is a fancy word used for brokerage-fee, DO NOT pay a "deposit" until a carrier is assigned to pick up your vehicle. OUR JOB AS BROKERS, is to find you a reputable carrier, Why would you pay before the brokers job is complete? What is the incentive to find you a carrier quickly if they have been paid? PROTECT YOURSELF. At Get it Done Transportation we GUARANTEE your quote, while we pride ourselves with dealing with the highest reputable carriers in the industry. Our integrity cost a lot more then closing a deal, if we have to lie to earn your business, we would rather not have it. With over 15 years of experience in the auto shipping industry, so our knowledge of the transport industry runs deep. Also, we DO NOT compensate for reviews that are written, we let OUR hard work get our reviews for us. Whenever you see a "GREEN" dot next to the name it means that company PAID the customer to write that review. Be sure to "GOOGLE" any company you are thinking of using as well as the owner's name of that company, so you know exactly who you are dealing with. Call us today with any and all questions, you can also check out our website www.GetItDoneTransportation.com, and/or check us out on Facebook Get It Done Transportation. Thank you and we'll speak to ya soon.
Have your own experience with Get it Done Transportation to share?

Get it Done Transportation reports that they have an average of 2450 customers per year. Currently, this site has 254 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 10.37% of Get it Done Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 89.63% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Get it Done Transportation
    Subject: excellent service by get it done transportation
    Review:Get it done transportation has done a very good service. Delivery was done on time. They talk to their customers really well. Driver has delivered the items and vehicle safe and secure and he is very pleasing. I strongly recommend this transportation... [ More ]
    Response:koneru, thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you and the recommendation. We work hard so you dont have too. Being family owned and operated we take a lot of pride in our customer service. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:koneru
    Date:4/17/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Get it done transportation found me a truck at the time that I requested and it all worked out well. The price was higher than the quote but that was because it was a enclosed trailer and that was all that was available at the time, I had no problem... [ More ]
    Response:Larry, we got a steal of a deal for this enclosed trailer. Enclosed is usually at least 500 more then open we got this done for 100.00 more then your open trailer quote. I am very happy you were please with the service. Thank you for taking the time to write about it. maria Garcia 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Overall.
    Review:We're very prompt. Picked up the car as requested and dropped it off at my home on scheduled day . Would use them again this fall, for the third time. [ View ]
    Response:Steve, Always a pleasure! thank you for always coming back and giving us the opportunity to GET IT DONE yet again for you. Hard work and integrity is how I feed my family and you cant put a price on that. Thank you for the great 5 star review. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Rayman
    Date:4/15/2014 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:I had my assistant look at quotes and I chose Get It Done Transportation after seeing 2 quotes. The first was mid 800's and these guys were more but they promised NO HASSLE and NO HIDDEN FEES. The process was super easy and a lot less work than I t... [ More ]
    Response:Peter, thank you for the great review! We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to work for you and transport your infinity! We are committed to excellence, integrity, honesty and 1000% customer service. We have less then 1% negative feedback and take all feedback very serious. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Peter S
    Date:4/15/2014 12:59:00 AM
    Subject: A+++ Shipper
    Review:These guys definitely Get It Done...car was delivered in 2 days from Dallas, TX to Delray Beach, FL...amazing!!! [ View ]
    Response:Dennis, Moving your Bentley was our pleasure. We only deal with the best in the industry!! This is why we are rated so highly, our integrity is how we make our living, and the goal is to make every client 100% satisfied. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis P.
    Date:4/11/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Overall OK
    Review:This was my first time using the service. Overall the experience was ok because the car was delivered, My car was pickup 1 day late therefore delivered 1 day late. When the car was picked up it was actually driven off rather then loaded on a truck on... [ More ]
    Response:Hey Michelle, that you for the good review about your experience. Get it Done GURANTEES our rates, and only use top notch carriers. Your car was driven less then a mile because the 9 car carrier couldn't get into your narrow block, so the driver asked of you wanted to meet him or him walk down and get it for you, you opted to have him walk and pick it up. Thank you again I'm glad your car was delivered within 3 days, damage free, at the exact cost you were quoted. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:4/7/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: One Main Issue
    Review:At first I was very happy to use Get it Done Transportation. David, the owner, called me and texted with me even on weekends, showing that he was very interested in ensuring that the process continued to move smoothly. The first time he called me he ... [ More ]
    Response:Robert, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all feed back here. I must say though I am absolutely SHOCKED and its very disheartening to read. Even you wrote in your review how communication was great, I even gave you my personnel cell # and texted on weekends. Also you wrote how your quote was expired and I even HONORED the original rate even though it expired by two months, and the thanks I get is 2 stars? You left out key facts, 1. being you received a email with all the carrier info and method of payment three days before delivery. 2. You tried calling me the night before delivery while I was out of state for funeral to see if I can switch it to credit, after knowing in a week advance it was COD. It was explained that It wasn't possible because it wasnt enough notice for payment to clear to the carrier before drop off, so like you stated I said had I known a few days before I would have been able to switch it. Just to recap what you wrote in your review; all in all your quote was expired for two months and I still GUARANTEED the rate, your car was delivered damage free in 4 days across country, and communication was great, you knew it was it was COD and tried to switch to credit payment the day before delivery. Thank you for the two star review and I wish it could have been a 5 but it seems I did everything I could and you still weren't pleased. Thank you for your honest review. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Tisdale
    Date:4/6/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: best customerexperience
    Review:best experience. Totally same as promised in the very 1st email quote........ [ View ]
    Response:Dhruti, Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience and giving us here at Get it Done Transportation the opportunity to work for you. Thank you Maria garcia 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Dhruti
    Date:4/5/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Son's Car Transported to Lackland AFB
    Review:I was truly impressed with the services received. Once I spoke to Maria Garcia over the phone and processed the deposit, later that night I got a phone call from the driver who wanted to pick up the car the next morning (Monday). The turn around time... [ More ]
    Response:hey karen, thank you for the 5 star review. Being family owned and operated while transporting over 800 cars a month proves we are big enough to get the job done but still small enough to care. it means a lot to make sure we provide nothing but top quality service. Thank you Maria Garcia 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Karen Wolford
    Date:4/4/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Got my ride baby..lol
    Review:They Got it Done! I received about 25 quotes, and Get it Done wasn't the highest or the cheapest but when I spoke with David he sounded like a straight up dude.. Even though the quota was cheaper than what I paid it was so minimal I just went with it... [ More ]
    Response:james, you are the man sir! thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Every carrier we work with we have a relationship with, NO dispatch boards, just top quality service, Being family owned and operated we pride ourselves in making the client happy. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:4/4/2014
    Review:Get it Done was great, Just lucked out they matched me up with a great transport company. The driver went out of his way to drive my car to my house after he could not unload at the agreed drop off point. My car just need a good wash (to get off the... [ More ]
    Response:****CUSTOMER ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED THE COMPENSATED BUTTON, GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR OUR REVIEWS*** Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience with us here at GET IT DONE TRANSPORTATION. Our pre screened 5 star carriers make our job easy, this is why we only deal with the best. Thank you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:JB BuchmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/2/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: I WOULD USE AGAIN!
    Review:I was transporting a mini cooper convertible from Florida to Colorado, so I was very nervous about the convertible top being damaged during transport. I did research for 2 days and many calls to several other transport companies. I was very cautio... [ More ]
    Response:Lisa, I dont play games! I only deal with the best carriers in the industry knowing how your move goes is how you will rate me. How I feel my family is on the line so i will not ever put this in jeperdy. WE GUARANTEE our rates. Thank you for the 5 star review it really means a lot. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa N
    Date:4/2/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: From Alabama to Boston
    Review:The driver was suppose to give 24 hr notice for the pickup and did not...and he wanted to pickup the vehicle at 10pm. My sister explained to him she would not be home at that time so he showed up the next morning. I have used Get it done Transport... [ More ]
    Response:Jeanette, to read your review just reminds me of why I only deal with the best drivers in the industry. I know all my drivers will work their hardest to accomodate all my customers needs. Our number one goal here at Get it Done Transportation Inc. is to make sure our clients receive nothing less then 5 star treatment. Thank you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jeanette
    Date:4/2/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: nice
    Review:my transport went nice. there was no problems and mr. David was there anytime I called for a update. it was nice service from everyone. [ View ]
    Response:Mrs. Yun it was nice to work for you as well. thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE and a chance to offer you nothing less then 5 star service all our clients deserve. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Yun Fu
    Date:3/31/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Get it done car move RI to CA
    Review:Really good service and on time delivery. David help me in finding dispatcher on short notice. Thanks, M [ View ]
    Response:Mr Raut, thank you for the chance and opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE! We work extremely hard to keep every single order a care free experience. Thank you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:M Raut
    Date:3/30/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Review of trucking experience
    Review:Kat was straight forward and excellent to deal with. Price was fair. Trucker was on schedule & kept me informed of progress across the country. [ View ]
    Response:Arthur, Thank you for writing a short sweet candid review based off your 5 star experience. It really means a lot to us, especially being family owned and operated! We prove to be big enough to get it done transporting over 800 cars and month but yet small enough to care! Thank you a lot Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Arthur Goldstein
    Date:3/27/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service and Value
    Review:I would absolutely use Get it Done Transportation Again. From start to finish, my confidence level was extremly high with the company, and they also had the best price of all my quotes! Kat Jolly was fantastic to work with. She set up the order, a... [ More ]
    Response:john, thank you for the kind words and the candidness in your 5 star review. We work hard to give each and every client nothing less then a 5 star top notch experience Thank you again for the chance to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:John Garr
    Date:3/24/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: No fuss, no big deal. Good service.
    Review:I filled out some form to get quotes for shipping my old Beetle from southern IL to San Antonio, TX. Within minutes, I had tons of quotes. I did my research on the the first few companies that came in, and Get It Done looked like they were up to par.... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Darby, thank you giving us the opportunity to work for you! Also thank you for writing about your 5 star experience, I truly appreciate your candidness in your review. We work hard so you don't have too. Our job is to give each client a carefree experience but providing typr notch service. Thank you again. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Darby
    Date:3/21/2014 9:09:00 AM
    Subject: very efficient
    Review:This is the second time when I use "get it done" service and are outstanding, they found an carrier and he pick up the car in 14 hours from when I submit my request , from las vegas to florida and it gets better, the carrier wait for me 4 h... [ More ]
    Response:George, this is why we offer nothing less then 5 star service. we push t give you everything our clients deserve through hard work, dedication, and integrity. Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience, and allowing us to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:george
    Date:3/20/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 GMC Canyon
    Review:Very good JOB!!! WELL DONE. Thats why they are called GET IT DONE TRANS. because they do it!!! The price was fair. It just took a little bit to get a driver because where iam at there is nothing its in the middle of no where but they did find a good ... [ More ]
    Response:****CUSTOMER ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED THE COMPENSATED BUTTON, GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR OUR REVIEWS*** Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience with us here at GET IT DONE TRANSPORTATION. We work very hard to make every single order hassle free. Thank you for the chance to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ismael HernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Job!
    Review:I had signed up to use a different company and they failed at every turn. They offered a low price and then said they couldn't do it for that amount. I agreed to raise the price and waited. After a month of excuses waiting for the truck to arrive I f... [ More ]
    Response:Doug Thank you for given us the chance to get you out of the mess the other company got you into. We only work with the best in the industry to ensure a care fre experience. thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:3/19/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: "Get It Done Transportation" w/Dave Pein
    Review:I had never planned to use an auto transport service as,my vehicles were supposed to be "Run and Drive," from the auto auctions so, I had to make an unplanned last minute booking of 2 vehicles and it couldn't have been easier. I was impress... [ More ]
    Response:Chad, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE> We do pride ourselves in giving nothing less then 5 star experiences. It means a lot that you took the time to give us a 5 star rating. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Chad J. Gilbert
    Date:3/12/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Get It Done Transportation - The Best Company
    Review:I wanted to move my BMW from Illinois to Texas due to work. I got in touch with David Pein from the company and he got me the best quote. My car was in perfect condition and it was picked up and delivered on time. I used them again to get my car to G... [ More ]
    Response:Jasdeep, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We pride ourselves in communication and hard work to ensure our clients receive nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jasdeep Condle
    Date:3/10/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:It was simple and easy , the driver was very professional and respect , my car was in perfect conditions and the truk was new and clean. Thank you. I will use your company again. [ View ]
    Response:Pablo, you sir are the man! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated it really means a lot to know we raise the bar when it comes to customer service. Thank you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:pablo
    Date:3/8/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Your Answer
    Review:Get it Done was very professional. I would use again if need be, I don't think ill transport again though, but not because of a bad experience just not moving again. Thank you for a easy move [ View ]
    Response:Damon, thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE! I know you were sketchy and glad you trusted me enough to work for you. Being family owned and operated while transporting over 700 cars a month prove that we are big enough to get the job done yet small enough to care. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Damon
    Date:3/6/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Massachusetts to Florida
    Review:I would recommend Get It Done Transportation to everyone. David Pein was the broker who arranged for the transport with the transportation company. He was honest, respectful and knowledgeable and above all else he was very responsive to all questio... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Pirone, thank you for writing about your auto transport services. We only use qualified carriers so I am not surprised by the way the carrier handled being a little late. We know things can pop up from time to time but its communication that keeps everything stress free. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:J Pirone
    Date:3/5/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Transport,
    Review:My 1964 Thunderbird was picked up, and delivered in a timely fashion with absolutely no damage. I would not hesitate to use Get-It-Done Transportation again! [ View ]
    Response:Hi Bill, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. being family owned and operated we pride ourselves on doing what we need to so we can make it as simple as possible Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Belg
    Date:3/5/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic
    Review:This company is absolutely wonderful and extremely cooperative. I had to schedule this whole thing from overseas and they worked with me even though I had no address as to where it was going and I had no phone number other than a family members to gi... [ More ]
    Response:meghan, Thank you for the great 5 star review. Being family owned and transporting over 700 cars a month proves we are big enough to get it done, yet small enough to care. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Meghan
    Date:3/5/2014 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: The Most Efficient, Professional, and Honest Company
    Review:To Whom it may concern, My family and I have used Get it Done Transportation for 3 independent moves from three states to across the country. David was extremely accessible throughout the entire move and consistently updated me on the movement, ... [ More ]
    Response:trent, I am happy to be able to make your transport as simple as I did your brothers. this is why we work so hard, we look to give over the top services for referrals, references and positive feedback. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Trent Lowenstein
    Date:3/5/2014 8:56:00 AM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:I chose Get it done from at least 15 on-line quotes. Their web site convinced me they were the right choice to ship my Mom' s car from Nev to Pa. Price was in the middle range of quotes. But the service was top end. Delivery was later than expected d... [ More ]
    Response:Bob, we are also very pleased that you gave our family owned business the opportunity to GET IT DONE!!! Being family owned and transporting over 700 cars a month proves we are big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Terrance Murray 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Brown
    Date:2/25/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: CTS V Delivery
    Review:Kat was very help from Get It Done Transportation Inc. She always took my calls and answered questions without getting mad. They picked up my car in the time period they said and delivered it the same day!!! I was very happy and impressed by that! Wo... [ More ]
    Response:Derek, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE the way it should be. Our number 1 goal here at Get it Done Transportation is customer satisfaction. We only deal with certain drivers that reach a certain criteria, basically we wont let anyone transport your vehicle that we wouldnt let transport our own Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Derek
    Date:2/24/2014 8:20:00 AM
    Subject: Got it Done
    Review:I have nothing but good to say. I had contracted another broker to move to move my car, they took a deposit right away and after 12 days still hadn't picked up my car,T(hey cost me $200 in storage) they were one of the cheapest, and boy did I learn a... [ More ]
    Response:Frank, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience! I am glad we were able to get you outta that bad situation with our honesty!! We work really hard to make sure we offer nothing less then a 5 star experience! thank you again Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Frank Yurchison
    Date:2/18/2014 9:15:00 AM
    Subject: Poor communication
    Review:First, I will say the vehicle arrived on time and undamaged (although absolutely filthy). This company was the first to respond to my bid and had a fair price so I chose them, but from the time I signed the contract it was hard to reach the company. ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Nicole, Thank you for first acknowledging your car was delivered on time and delivered undamaged at the exact price you were quoted. I am sorry the driver was a few hours late the day of pick up, he definetly should have communicated that better with you, there is no excuse for lack of communication. Ultimately, the car was picked up and delivered, undamaged, at the price agreed upon (we guarantee our rates) on the exact days you scheduled on. Thank you for the candidness in your review, and with over 1000 reviews and A Plus w/ the BBB you can see we do specialize in giving 5 star experiences, through hard work, honestly, intgrity and communication. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Nicole Barrett
    Date:2/14/2014 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: car delivery
    Review:Easy to work with and driver was very courteous. First time using a delivery service. It worked out very well. [ View ]
    Response:James, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star review. being that we are family owned and operated we make carefree experiences our number 1 priority. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:2/14/2014 7:29:00 AM
    Subject: quick and comfortable transportation
    Review:Initially I had some problem with the guy who spoke on phone regarding the quote. Later, David called me and convinced me. The service was good and the driver reached the destination before the estimated day without any damage to the car. I prefer th... [ More ]
    Response:Raghav, Thank you for taking the time to write your candid review. We work real hard to get things done right. Sorry for the minor initial confusion I am glad the owner Dave Pein was able to step on and clear some things up for me. Thank you for the high recommendations and the chance to work for you. Terrance Murray 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:raghav thirmandas
    Date:2/6/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY!!
    Review:This company was, hands down, the best thing that could have happened to my family and I. We had another company drop our order (with deposit paid) ONE day prior to pick-up! Talk about adding stress to a stressful situation. Get It Done, within 20... [ More ]
    Response:Kevin, it truly was my pleasure to GET IT DONE and get you out of this jam. We specialize in 24hour pick ups if need be. We transport over 800 cars a month and being family owned and operated it simple proves we are big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:KJ
    Date:2/5/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, Great Price, On-time
    Review:Overall I was very pleased with Get it Done Transportation. The shipment was on time and the price was great compared to other quotes received. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:Jason, Thank you for giving me the chance to transport your vehicle enclosed. We do specialize in enclosed and well as open trailers. Communication and fair pricing is what we do and stand by. Thank you Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:2/2/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Transported Vehicle
    Review:I was somewhat reluctant to have a car shipped, because I really didn't know which company to trust. I did my reasearch and decided to take a chance with "Get It Done Transportation." I never imagined they would move so fast! I almost didn'... [ More ]
    Response:brenda, thank you so much for writing about your auto transport . being family owned we work real hard to make sure we give our clients that warm and fuzzy comfortable feeling called TRUST! Thank you for trusting us. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:BRENDA E. BAILEY
    Date:2/1/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Get it Done Transport picked up my vehicle on time as scheduled and delivered it to my home on time as scheduled. This was truely a worry free experience, I would/will use this service again in the future. All work was done as stated and no hidden fe... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick, This is nothing new we GUARANTEE our rates, and are one of the few companies that do this, most will call and say Hey we need more money?! NOPE, not us, OUR INTEGRITY means more. Thank you Terrance Murray 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:1/28/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport Review Get It Done Transportation Co
    Review:I was happy with this transaction. Get It Done Transportation was personable, reasonably priced, easy to deal with, responsive regarding communications, promptly returned calls, and accomplished the task as promised and as I had requested. This is ... [ More ]
    Response:Daniel, your review is what we do! Family owned and operated so our motto is simple integrity 1st, honestly 2nd, communication 3rd! With this philosophy we have become one of the busiest most reliable auto transportation companies in the nation, transporting over 800 cars a month and still giving the one on one attention your order deserves. Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Grulke
    Date:1/28/2014 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service Low Rate
    Review:Great experiance overall. Lowest rate, great service. Friendly and Courteous. Only good things to say about the experiance. [ View ]
    Response:Joshua, thank you for the short, sweet and HONEST review. We work real hard to keep it simple for YOU the customer. Thank you Terrance Murray 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Joshua Reyes
    Date:1/28/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Pick up was on time as was delivery. Contact was excellent. Overall experience was very good. We would use the company again and refer others to it. [ View ]
    Response:Ray, thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience and thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE! Being family owned its very important all our clients receive nothing less then a 5 star experience. Terance Murray 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ray Luca
    Date:1/25/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Review:Get It Done Trasnportation did a great job for us. We were on a very tight time frame and they worked extra hours and the weekend to find us the correct transporation truckers. They always answered my phone calls and I can be a pain. The gentleman... [ More ]
    Response:Cheryl, Thank you for giving us the chance to transport these 8 units for you. Being family owned and operated we understand how important communication is. We keep the lines open 24/7. Thank you again. kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl
    Date:1/24/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Got it done quickly and on short notice
    Review:They picked up our car very quickly after we booked shipment with them even though we are off the beaten path, and got it delivered to us 3000 miles away in only three days. If that's not service I don't know what is. They didn't have limitations o... [ More ]
    Response:Peggy, Thank you for the candidness in your 5 star review. Being family owned we work really hard to make sure each client receives nothing less then a 5 star experience. Tell Frank I said hello. Thank you Terrance Murray 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Peggy and Frank
    Date:1/21/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome job
    Review:Thank you thank you thank! Job well done and really appreciated. I had lots of anxiety about the move but all for nothing. Everything was professionally handled [ View ]
    Response:Bob, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated reviews like yours is what reminds us to keep doing what we do. We work hard so you won't have too. Thank you for the chance to work for you. Kat Jolly88-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Browing
    Date:1/19/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: 1-888-325-1899 DavidPein@getitdonetransportation.com
    Review:transported my vehicle enclosed from Northeast to Southeast. I was very please with the work they did and would recommend them to whoever needs this type of service. I like that they are family based and I dealt with the owner and his wife. I appreci... [ More ]
    Response:Ed, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Yes we are family owned and operated, total of 9 employees, 6 of us are family and 3 are related by loyalty, integrity and honesty. TOGETHER, we transport close to 800 cars a month and give the one on one attention to our clients that they deserve. Thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE and work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:1/15/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Get it Done, Got it Done - Contact David, He's the Man!
    Review:After having an initial issue with the transport of my vehicle, David, the Owner of Get it Done Transportation, contacted me directly to make it right. He found a carrier right then and there and went above and beyond to get my vehicle picked up in... [ More ]
    Response:Kacey, There is NOTHING I appreciate more then a HONEST review. You are right I will move mountains for my clients. I feed my family through my work ethic and nothing means more to me then them. I understand through hard work, integrity and focus we will become the best most reliable auto transportation company in this industry. thank you for the chance to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Kacey
    Date:1/3/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Review:Very efficient transport. Quick to solve my scheduling problem and robust follow-up to make sure I was satisfied. I would highly recommend using Get it Done…!!!! [ View ]
    Response:Mr. Ward thank you for the 5 star review. yes we are family owned and operated so my wife Susan deals with all the customer service once the vehicle is assigned. She takes pride in handling things the right way being that this is how we feed our kids. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:J. Ward
    Date:1/3/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Slow start strong finish
    Review:The car was delayed by 2 days to be picked up due to the weather. & on top of that the holidays. Communication was a plus and appreciated. Once my car was picked up, it was delivered in 2 days. What made this overall good is the communication had... [ More ]
    Response:Natalie, I do apologize for any delay and love the fact you pointed out that we were keeping you informed throughout. Thank you for the candidness in your 5 star review it truly means a lot. We look forward to moving your vehicle back in April. Maria Garcia 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Pena
    Date:1/1/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping to Texas
    Review:David was efficient in connecting us with a driver who could ship our Subaru from Chicago to Texas. The auto shipping industry is new to us (and therefore pretty foreign and a little scary), but Get it Done Transportation put our minds at ease. We we... [ More ]
    Response:Hannah, efficient is the word we look for when someone describes the service they receive from my company. At the end of the day we are family owned and operated and specialize in one on one customer service. Transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GETIT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you for the chance to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Hannah
    Date:1/1/2014 6:47:00 PM

Next Reviews on Get it Done Transportation

Get it Done Transportation Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.