View 156,548 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,549th Review now!

View Get it Done Transportation's New Profile

Get it Done Transportation
FOR A FREE QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
Also Please Check out out Facebook Page & "LIKE IT", FL 33063
Phone Number:Toll Free 1-888-325-1899
Secondary Phone Number:Call US TODAY!!!
Website:http://www.GetitDoneTransportation.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 1/24/2011

Get it Done Transportation is family owned and operated. The fact that you are visiting this site proves that you care about quality as much as we do!! We are also one of the few auto broker companies where you can deal directly with the owner, not some salesman looking to beef up his commission check by giving broken promises, we will quote your vehicle at "market value" of your requested route based on getting your vehicle picked up within a 72 hr window, of your request date unlike other companies that will lure you in w/ a unrealistic cheap quote to hook you business, to get your "deposit" and not get your vehicle picked up for weeks in hopes of finding a less reputable carrier to pick you up or eventually calling you to ask for more money. Remember the "deposit" is a fancy word used for brokerage-fee, DO NOT pay a "deposit" until a carrier is assigned to pick up your vehicle. OUR JOB AS BROKERS, is to find you a reputable carrier, Why would you pay before the brokers job is complete? What is the incentive to find you a carrier quickly if they have been paid? PROTECT YOURSELF. At Get it Done Transportation we GUARANTEE your quote, while we pride ourselves with dealing with the highest reputable carriers in the industry. Our integrity cost a lot more then closing a deal, if we have to lie to earn your business, we would rather not have it. With over 15 years of experience in the auto shipping industry, so our knowledge of the transport industry runs deep. Also, we DO NOT compensate for reviews that are written, we let OUR hard work get our reviews for us. Whenever you see a "GREEN" dot next to the name it means that company PAID the customer to write that review. Be sure to "GOOGLE" any company you are thinking of using as well as the owner's name of that company, so you know exactly who you are dealing with. Call us today with any and all questions, you can also check out our website www.GetItDoneTransportation.com, and/or check us out on Facebook Get It Done Transportation. Thank you and we'll speak to ya soon.
Have your own experience with Get it Done Transportation to share?

Get it Done Transportation reports that they have an average of 2450 customers per year. Currently, this site has 209 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.53% of Get it Done Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Get it Done Transportation
    Subject: a 5 star company
    Review:had my classic car moved from PA to TX. dave with Get It Done Transportation was professional, fast and affordable. his drivers were very professional and friendly. you could tell they all knew what they were doing. no worries with this company. will... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon Meyer
    Date:1/31/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again.
    Review:Get it Done was cheaper than Roadrunner, which I used that same week to pick up my other car. I wish I used them for both my cars. [ View ]
    Response:Kris, Thank you for writing a honest 5 star review. We are a family owned and operated company that prides ourselves on giving the one on one attention each client deserves. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and allowing us to GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:kris
    Date:1/28/2015 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding transport
    Review:I highly recommeded this company to anyones out there. The driver did an outstanding job transport my vehicle across the states. It was delivered ontime. My vehicle was in excellent shape as it was loaded onto the carrier. His performance is a five s... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, client must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Teresa, I know you were nervous and I cant thank you enough for trusting us and giving me the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned we give each client the one on one attention each order deserves. Thank you so much. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:TeresaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT REVIEW
    Review: AUTO TRANSPORT REVIEW I chose Get It Done Transportation because of the way David Pein (the owner) explained how the auto transport process worked. He was professional, courteous, patient, informative and friendly during the course of the conver... [ More ]
    Response:Winston, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience, Being family owned and operated it means a lot to read our clients feedback. We give that one on one attention each client deserves to ensure a care free experience. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Winston W.
    Date:1/19/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from West Palm Beach Fl to Louisiana
    Review:This is a real professional family company whom I highly recommend!! Dave cut no corners and also gave me a great price! I will call him if I were someone look for a reputable company to transport my investment. Dave thanks for making this a painless... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Perry, Thank you for the kind words. Even though we ship close to 800 cars a month we are very efficient do to being family owned and operated because we have the ability to give each order that 1 on 1 attention our clients deserve. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and thanks again for writing about it. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:DeMario Perry
    Date:1/17/2015 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Service
    Review:So dealing with this company was a total disaster. I ended up doing almost all the work myself. Car pickup was 7 days late and very little accurate information was available at any time. I ended up getting the drivers phone number myself and had to ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi David, 1st I want to apologize for the delay and any inconvenience it was to you. In logistics theres always that small risk of delays due to many unforeseen factors, but communication is always there. We booked the vehicle to be picked up Christmas week which caused a small delay in the route do to customers not being available at certain times, and on top of that there was a major snow storm that had the truck snowed in for 3 days. Reading this review is surprising because all though there was a delay the communication was A Plus. Even though you weren't happy of the delay we still had over a dozen emails and plenty of phone calls giving you daily updates (we have emails as proof to any potential client). As for the driver's number that is protocol, we transport close to 800 cars a month and EACH and EVERY client receives the driver's name, number, license, references on him and his insurance information. We do this so our clients feel comfortable knowing who has their vehicle. Thank you for sharing your experience, we respect all feedback and work hard every day to be better then yesterday! Potential clients please look through our PLUS 1000 5 star reviews w/ only 15 TOTAL 0 star reviews, you will see unhappy clients is a rare accurance because we go above and beyond for each and every client. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:1/16/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Well Done
    Review:Shipped a vintage truck from MO to CT. Driver was very courteous - a gentleman. Everything went well, communication was good, offloading without issues. BTW, I'm a dealer in vintage cars and have done this many times in the past. [ View ]
    Response:Mark, thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. We look forward to building a on going relationship built off trust, integrity and hard work! Thank you again Kat Jolly 888-325-1888 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark G
    Date:1/11/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: A lot of confusion out there
    Review:Trust Dave. I cannot speak for the others. I received many quotes and went for the cheapest one, at first, but the agent who quoted me never followed up with me once I said I was interested. I found Dave and like the sound of his company's name, b... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Yvonne for taking the time to write about your experience with us here at Get it Done Transportation. Its funny; we transport close to 800 cars a month. We send each client a thank you and a link to write a review based off there experience. We ONLY receive 15-25 reviews a month out of the 750plus request for reviews. The reason? It's simple when things go good, clients usually don't write about the experience, BUT if something goes wrong you will get written about in a flash. Now even with that said, we have only received a total of 14 negative reviews in over 2 years and OVER 500 5 star reviews. Being family owned we work extremely hard to give nothing less then a 5 star experience and have a 98.1% success rate in doing so. Thank you again for giving us the chance to work for you and writing about it! Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Yvonne
    Date:1/10/2015 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: A job well done!
    Review:Communication process with the firm and the driver at all times was excellent. Just had no issues with any part of this process. [ View ]
    Response:Gary, we are family owned and operated so we have the ability to give each and every order the 1 on 1 attention your hard earned money deserves. Through integrity and hard work we specialize in giving our clients nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you for giving us the chance to work for you and then writing about it. It truly means a lot. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Ley
    Date:1/9/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:They did a great job. Fast, efficient, good communication. I'd definitely use them again if the occasion arose. [ View ]
    Response:Doug, Thank you for the chance to work for you and GET IT DONE. I know you were nervous getting this classic moved and as promised we only deal with the best enclosed transporters in the country. Being family owned and operated while transporting OVER 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. From our hearts we thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:1/9/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Only company that I trust to transport my fleet
    Review:I have been burned by brokers/drivers over and over until I found David with Get It Done Transportation, I have now transported 10+ cars in about a month with him and will continue to do so as I expand my fleet nationwide. Thanks David! [ View ]
    Response:Evan, The relationship we are building is great. Your not just a guy I work for these days you are becoming a friend. Thank you for giving us the trust after being burned by other companies and having faith that we were the guys to turn too. Being family owned it means a lot to read about each and every clients experience. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Evan
    Date:1/9/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Get it Done Got it Done
    Review:Communication was prompt and straightforward. This company was great at delivering what they promised. After several failed return calls on quotes from other companies I am glad I chose Get It Done. [ View ]
    Response:Adan, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated we offer the ability to give the on one one attention each order needs to offer nothing less then a 5 star experience. Through our hard work, integrity and honesty we are happy to say we become one of the top rated company's in the nation. Thank you Kat 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Adan
    Date:1/6/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: BMW transport
    Review:The process from beginning to end was simple and David Pein's quote never changed. Very reliable and the car actually arrived a few days early. [ View ]
    Response:Amalia, our quotes NEVER change we take much pride in guaranteeing our rates. We are one of the few auto transportation companies that do. Our job is to communicate with you and make it as smooth as possible with no hiccups. Thank you again for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Amalia D
    Date:1/6/2015 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Best Experience
    Review:By far the best experience. Dave was honest, friendly, affordable and communication was a priority. I was told step by step how everything would happen and was made aware of when it was happening. The customer service was a delight to deal with. Will... [ More ]
    Response:Fernanda, Being family owned and operated we work really hard to separate ourselves from the competition through hard work, honesty, integrity and one on one attention we guarantee we will work our butts off to assure nothing less then a 5 star experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Fernanda
    Date:1/5/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Quick & Easy
    Review:I sought and received a number of quotes to transport my daughter's car back from college so I wouldn't have to make the 17 hour drive again with her, and didn't want her to do it alone. I received a range of quotes; GetItDone was neither the lowest... [ More ]
    Response:Robert, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated it truly means a lot to know each clients experience. We like to build to get better on ever order booked. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Worsfold
    Date:1/5/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:This is the company to use. If I need to transport again I will use them again. I made the right choice by trusting my intuition [ View ]
    Response:Mrs. Gomez, thank you for giving us here at Get it Done Transportation the opportunity to work for you and to make sure your vehicle was delivered on time, damage free, and at the exact cost you were quoted. Hard work, honesty and integrity is our formula for success. Thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:k Gomez
    Date:12/30/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: On time and affordable
    Review:My car was shipped across the country and arrived on time, as promised, and with no damage. Get It Done's quote was affordable and there were no hidden fees as with other transportation services. Excellent quality and price and I would use Get It D... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we strive and pride ourselves in offering nothing less then a 5 star experience. Hard work, honesty and integrity is our formula for success. Thank you for the opportunity to GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:CB
    Date:12/29/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: daughter military transport
    Review:We had to set up transport to twenty nine palms for my daughter who I am proud to say is serving our great country. This company offered military discount, is family run and has family in military as well. Sounds like the American dream and we suppor... [ More ]
    Response:Titus, First I wanna thank you and your daughter for serving our great country. I do have a nephew active in the USMC and know the sacrifice that is made to protect our great country. Also thank you for the opportunity to work for you and to Get it Done the right way for you. We appreciate your candidness. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:titus
    Date:12/22/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette Transport
    Review:WOW. We have transported vehicles to and from FL for years. NEVER good. This company wowed us. A real person on the phone. Phone calls returned. REAL dates adhered to. A trucker that keeps in touch. Not ALL the money up front. AM I DREAMING? No. They... [ More ]
    Response:Joyce, Thank you for supporting family and owned operated businesses. We understand our biggest assets are out clients so we work extremely hard through honesty, integrity and one on one attention to keep things very simple and painless. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:JOYCECT
    Date:12/22/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Get It Done Transport did a great job. They were fairly priced and communication was excellent. I'd definitely use them again if I had a car to transport. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Doug, We truly thank you for the opportunity to work for you! being family owned and operated we work our butts off to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster: Doug p
    Date:12/22/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport review
    Review:David provided excellent service and tenaciously worked the job until it was completed. The vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. The name says it all- he knows how to 'Get it Done.' [ View ]
    Response:Robert, thank you for giving me the opportunity to arrange transport of your vehicle. We work extremely hard to make sure every transport is nothing less then a 5 star experience. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert M
    Date:12/22/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: Honesty at its finest
    Review:I contacted Get it Done from a quote I received and was ready to book it. The gentleman I was speaking to said the price seemed high (which I thought was fine) he got back on the line and saved 200.00 off the original quote he sent to me. Again I ha... [ More ]
    Response:Chris, Thank you for the 5 star, candid review. The original quote you received was a quote you requested in the spring, the rates tend to go down in the winter which is why I was able to get you a lower rate. I am happy to save any and all clients money when we can. Being a family owned company we understand the value of a dollar and wanna make sure we give our clients honest rates that will get the car moving on your desired date with a reputable driver without OVER pricing. Thank you again reading your review meant a lot. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris W.
    Date:12/20/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience- again
    Review:Car was picked up in front of our home on day promised. We had a lot of items in the car that were visible. No worry, everything arrived as shipped. Car even arrived early which was great. I have used this company before and will use it again. [ View ]
    Response:Gayle, I sincerely appreciate you always coming back to us when it's time to transport your vehicle. Being family owned and operated we strive to be and offer nothing but the best. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Gayle
    Date:12/18/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of 2 vehicals
    Review:Very satisfied with the company and Mike the driver...very professional and friendly.....Mike delivered our Hyundai Genesis & Toyota Tacoma from Washington State to our new home in Arizona. He spent a lot of time making sure both vehicles were ti... [ More ]
    Response:Bill, Honestly we cant thank you enough for writing about your 5 star experience. being family owned and operated we push for every single order to be nothing less then a 5 star experience through honesty, hard work and integrity. Thank you for the chance to work for you and get it done!!! Kris Kernodle 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:12/17/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Review:Was pretty overwhelmed with the calls from the various companies, and wow are people pushy. I picked Get It Done based on reviews, straight forward quote AND they committed to not calling and emailing me over and over again. We shipped from my inlaws... [ More ]
    Response:julie, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. being family owned and operated we go above and beyond with every single order offering nothing less then 1 on 1 attention to ensure a 5 star experience. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Julie Scafuri
    Date:12/17/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Get it done Transportation Inc.
    Review:This is called impeccable service! I just wanted to say a quick thanks to Get it done Transportation. Simply amazing service with all ends. They are the masters in moving vehicles. This company is very honest and reliable. I can totally see why these... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, client must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Duncan, I know you were skeptical and I cant thank you enough for trusting me and giving us the opportunity to work for you. being family owned we give each client the one on one attention each order deserves. Thank you so much. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Duncan J. Knight III This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of my Toyota Sienna
    Review:The transport of my Toyota Sienna from Florida to Virginia was handled in a very professional, straightforward manner. My vehicle was picked up promptly and delivered 2 days later in excellent condition. The auto transport driver called with his ETA ... [ More ]
    Response:Karen, I know you were nervous and I am glad you trusted us enough to give us the opportunity to GET IT DONE for you. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to keep it simple with no surprises by giving you the one on one attention you deserve. Thank you again Dave Pein 88-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Karen Peterson
    Date:12/8/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: VEHICLE TRANSPORT
    Review:I RECENTLY USED "GET IT DONE TRANSPORTATION" FOR MY VEHICLESHIPMENT FROM RHODE ISLAND TO FLORIDA. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DAVID PLEIN AND HIS COMPANY TO ANYONE WHO HAS NEED FOR A VEHICLE TRANSPORT. BOTH DAVID AND MY TRANSPORT DRIVER ANDR... [ More ]
    Response:Lillian, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. I know you were having a tough time with the company you chose before us and I am happy to read about fixing the mess they got you into. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE./ Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:LILLI
    Date:12/8/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: RX-8 Shipment
    Review:I have used David for multiple vehicles over the last few years. He does a great job. I can always reach him weekends, evenings etc. and when I call him it is like talking to an old friend, he immediately knows who I am and the shipment, origin, de... [ More ]
    Response:Scott that you for your candid 5 star review. Being family owned we give that one on one attention each and every client deserves. Your review couldnt be more accurate. Thank you again for always coming back to us and supporting our family business. Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:12/8/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:I would use them again. Great service!! MR Pain is Running a very Good Business I appreciate his Kind and Generous Attitude... Everything was right on point. Thanks again! [ View ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, client must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** mrs. Vazquez, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to transport your 4 cars for your families relocation. Being family owned we work extremely hard to make sure each and every client is taking care of with nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Nereida VazquezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: All Wrong
    Review:I would hesitate at using Get It Done for my car moving needs. I say this for a few reasons.... 1) The car was picked up 3 days early, initially this was not a problem. It was supposed to be picked up on a Monday but instead was picked up the Friday... [ More ]
    Response:John, I sincerely apologize for the delay in the delivery of you vehicle but the reason why was explained. the driver had his brake calipers lock up on his truck (he is lucky to be alive) and being Thanksgiving weekend MOSTLY ALL mechanics were closed so he had to wait til Monday for them to be open, they order the parts had him fixed by next day Tues. and he was on the road. I have no problem with accepting responsibility for your vehicle being delayed which is why I gave had the driver discount you 100.00. The times we spoke you seemed very understanding. Communication was there throughout the transport and we do offer 24/7 customer service that you can reach us any day anytime morning or night. Transporting over 800 cars a month we strive to make every single order a care free experience, just look through our 1000 plus 5 star review compared to ONLY 15 negative in two years. A unhappy customer is a rare occurrence and when this happens we go above and beyond to make it right. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:John P
    Date:12/7/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Way to go!
    Review:I shipped my car from CA to NJ with Get it done transport and it was probably a few hundred dollars cheaper than their competitors. My car even arrived a day before the projected delivery date. So I couldn't be more happy. The representatives at Get ... [ More ]
    Response:Max, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. get it Done Trans. works really hard to make sure every single order is done the way it should be. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Maxx
    Date:12/4/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Trailblazer ss
    Review:This was the first time I've ever had to use a transport service and saw all the terrible experiences people have had so I was really skeptical. After speaking to david,extensive reasearch through the Internet and reading reviews like this one I took... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, client must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Jim, Thank you for taking the time to write about 5 star experience. being family owned we work extremely hard to make sure every single order is care free by giving one on one attention each client deserves. Thank you again Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jimi dThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Warm again
    Review:Leaving 29 degrees to 75 degrees just made me appreciate get it done that much more. I appreciate how quick the service was that was provided. All went great and I would use again but I'm not leaving Florida EVER. So I will just recommend them [ View ]
    Response:Mr Pena, I hope you enjoy the weather for many years to come. Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we give that 1 on 1 attention your order deserves. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos Pena
    Date:11/29/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: on time and professional
    Review:My experience was a very pleasant one from the customer representative all the way to the delivery! 5 stars for sure! Thanks again! [ View ]
    Response:Joe, thank you for your short honest review. It means a lot to read about our clients experiences. We work really hard to make things nothing less then a 5 star experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:joseph
    Date:11/26/2014 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: AAAAAAA++++++++
    Review:Got a call from Dave the owner of the company, he explained how the transport works.. he got a carrier VNS Auto Transport to pick up my car from Spokane to South Carolina, car was picked up on the 15th of October and delivered on the 23ed.. I got a c... [ More ]
    Response:Jon, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience with us here at Get it Done Transportation. being family owned were able to give each order the attention it deserves. Transporting over 800 cars a month we rove to be big enough to GET IT DONE yet small enough to care. Thank you for the opportunity. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Jonny P
    Date:11/26/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Got it Done
    Review:I was very pleased with Kat and Get it Done Transportation. This was my first time transporting my car, so although I was nervous at first, she definetly put my mind at ease. She made sure I knew exactly what to expect so there were no surprises. The... [ More ]
    Response:Kat, Thank you for allowing us to take car over your baby. As promised I would have enclosed truck there the day you needed and delivered on time. Being family owned we give the one on one attention you deserve and strive to give nothing but 5 star service. Thank you for the opportunity Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Riccardo
    Date:11/26/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: TGI...Get It Done!!!
    Review:This was the first time I had to personally arrange and pay for the shipment of my vehicle. Needless to say, I was super worried and hesitant to use a company I found online via a mass shipping/search engine. I was so worried that planned to personal... [ More ]
    Response:Hey heather, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we pride ourselves in making every single order as care free as possible, by giving each order the one on one attention they deserve. Thank you for the opportunity. Dave pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:HPauline
    Date:11/25/2014 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: My vehicle transport
    Review:I called a bunch of different companies to inquire about moving my vehicle. I found Ge tIt Done Transportation to be the best by far. Mr. Pein gave me a very reasonable quote and my vehicle was delivered on time without any problems. I will use them ... [ More ]
    Response:Scooter, thank you for giving me the opportunity to transport your car. it means a lot to my family owned business to make sure every order is nothing less then a 5 star experience. thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Charles "Scooter" Danielson
    Date:11/24/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: dave the man
    Review:We used Dave going on 3rd time. He is stand up and honest. Always quotes right at the rate we need to get picked up in time with no delays. I do highly recommend [ View ]
    Response:james, it is always a pleasure working for you. I appreciate the opportunity you give us to work for you anytime you need it. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure every single order is a care free experience. Thank you for writing a review. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:James Perdomo
    Date:11/24/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: David Pein is a LIAR
    Review:I left a review that was not posted....David Pein contacted me saying he was going to refund the difference from the quote to the actual charges but that check hasn't come and I have had the car for several weeks now. I was overcharged, under servic... [ More ]
    Response:Honestly I dont know how to respond to this. It's completely LUDICROUS! Daniel's 1st review was removed because he never confirmed his review w/ them. I set up the transport w/ a carrier at the exact cost he was quoted. When the driver got there Daniel asked the driver what MY company's portion was of the money, Daniel felt I was over paid (to just locate a carrier). I explained I do a lot more then just locate a carrier (i.e. intense background check, only use drivers rated 98% or better, make sure they are fully insured/licensed and get the client a better rate then if he had went to carrier direct because I transport so many cars) Even though Daniel paid what he was quoted some how he says he over charged because in his eyes I didnt work hard enough for him. I have all correspondence via email, text and voice mail. Even though a partial refunded wasn't warranted, i'm embarrassed to say I still gave him one to keep the peace, and try and make him happy (i have copy of refund). ANY potential clients please look at our 1000 PLUS 5 star reviews., and know we transport OVER 800 cars a month (that's a little under 10,000 cars a year) and have a total of 14 negative complaints in 2 years. Were family owned and operated our business is how we feed our children and know the importance of integrity, honesty and professionalism. Thank you David Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Laffoon
    Date:11/24/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: AMAZING service!
    Review:David Pein and Get It Done Transportation was nothing but a pleasure to work with. In hopes to transport my vehicle to my brother who is in the United States Airforce last minute was stressful to say the least least. But with David's assistance and g... [ More ]
    Response:Caitlin, first I want to thank your brother for his sacrificing for protecting our great country. Then I want to thank you for giving us the chance to work for you and your brother. Being family owned/operated and having my immediate family serving our great country on the US Marine Corp. I take much much pride in working for all our service men and women. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Caitlin Plante
    Date:11/23/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied in florida
    Review:This is my first time using "get it don't transportation" and it will not surely be my last. The owner David walked me through every step of the way and made my transport as seemless as possible. This kind of integrity and professionalism i... [ More ]
    Response:Michael, this review hit the nail on the head sir. We give the one on one attention each client deserves. Being family owned and operated we will NEVER treat a client like a invoice number. Transporting OVER 800 cars a month we prove to be big enough to GET IT DONE, yet small enough to care. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Moreta
    Date:11/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
    Subject: Second (Final) Move-College Grad!!
    Review:I recently graduated from Florida State University in the Masters Program and am moving to Atlanta to begin my career with PWC. I have used Get it Done in the past and knew exactly what I was paying for: excellent customer service, direct line of com... [ More ]
    Response:Ed, CONGRATS on your graduation and we wish you the best in your future. Although we appreciated moving your car when needed we are proud of you here at Get it Done Transportation knowing you graduated and getting settled. Thank you for making us your only auto transportation company that you call. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:11/23/2014 3:21:00 AM
    Subject: Painless Transcontinental Move
    Review:An excellent experience. Pickup was within 24 hours of car being available, and delivery was a day early. Price was in line with other quotes for this move. Car (and the many household items stuffed into it) arrived with no damage. [ View ]
    Response:Eric, Painless is a perfect way to describe the way we work for our clients. Being family owned and operated we give the one on one attention each order deserves making sure we give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you for giving us the chance to work for you and GET IT DONE. Dave Pein 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:11/23/2014 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: wouldn't hesitate to use again
    Review:very friendly and professional! made my experience pleasant on both ends of the transport. completely painless on the whole transaction! [ View ]
    Response:Hey Joe, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we transport over 800 cars a month proving we are big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. We strive and work extremely hard to make every single transport stress free for all our clients. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:jl
    Date:11/23/2014 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: the whole over all deal was bad
    Review:Beware of this company, they play games ,lie, will trick you and they are not honest, I would not recommend useing them [ View ]
    Response:Im not sure what went wrong with this order. Our system shows it was picked up the day it was requested, delivered across country in 6 days at the exact price he was quoted and damage free. I have tried to reach the customer via email and telephone numerous times w/ no avail to find out what happen. Spoke to another customer that had a car on the same truck and he said he was thrilled with the service, said I can use him as a reference (Eric 646-269-6450). Get it Done Transportation transports OVER 800 cars a month, as you can see with our 1000 PLUS 5 star reviews all over the net this is not how any of our clients are treated. We are family owned and work extremely hard to go above and beyond to please ever client and give nothing less then a 5 star experience. Thank you Dave Pein 888 325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:yes
    Date:11/23/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: REVIEW FOR GET IT DONE TRANSPORTATION
    Review:THE Response and my concerns were answered professionally. The driver showed up the day promised, and kept me in touch on time to arrive. Car was picked up, and delivered a day earlier then I expected to CT from Henderson NV. The Job was done in exce... [ More ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, client must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Joel, thank you for he 5 star review based off your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we take much pride in getting things done the right way. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to work for you and GET IT DONE. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:JOEL KLEINMANThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: hauling durango
    Review:Kat is great. On the ball. Will call her always. Truck got here when promised. Kat was in constant contact with me. Cant find better than that. [ View ]
    Response:***GET IT DONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS, client must have clicked the compensated box by accident when writing his review*** Greg That is exactly what we do, we are always on the ball. Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star transport experience. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Greg PryorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: HORRID communication, UNPROFESSIONAL, LOST MONEY
    Review:Had a trade deal between two vehicles - one in PA and the other in TX. Went on uShip.com for quotes and GetItDone Transportation messaged the TX truck owner with a deal we could not refused. We asked what could be done to handle both vehicles and t... [ More ]
    Response:After few days of tryin to locate this order. we found it. issue was Chris was not the customer. The person he was trading vehicles w/ in TX set up the transport. It was a VERY tricky order to start w/ that we should have stayed away from. the gentleman that booked w/ us asked us to please get this worked out; against better judgment we moved forward. The first unit was picked up and delivered on time at the quote they were quoted DAMAGE FREE. The 2nd unit was very tricky and we couldnt get a truck out there in the time frame they requested. The person in TX that booked the order understood and flew out to get the vehicle himself; he was NOT upset. Then Chris called us saying that he wanted his deposit back, we explained the deposit was for the first car and even though it wasnt warranted we would refund the deposit to make sure he was pleased. I submitted the request to accounts payable approving it and since a check has been sent. I guess that did not happen fast enough as Chris wrote this review., I tried to explain it was a process and not a snap of the fingers ESPECIALLY since he was not the customer. We have gotten it handled; and advise any potencial client to look through our 100's of 5 star review of happy customers. We transport close to 800 cars a month and make sure we work diligently to give nothing less then a 5 star experience. We do appreciate the feedback and have learned from this experience, and will be better from this point on to avoid such circumstances. Thank you Management 888-325-1899 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris