Transport Logo
View 175,267 Reviews on 3,910 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,268th Review now!

Fidelity Auto Shipping

Time On Site:5 Years, 6 Months. Since 6/2/2010 4:21:00 PM
Other Names:
(using this MC number)
Interstate Truck Trailer and Equipment LLC |
Fidelity Auto Shipping has years of experience in the vehicle, and maritime service. Specializing in domestic, and international transport. We service Alaska & Hawaii as well. We transport within Canada, as well as cross border transport between Canada and the U.S.A. We offer container and RoRo shipping throughout the world. Specifically, Central and South America, the Caribbean. We also do Oceania (Australia, New Zealand) Europe, Africa, Russia, East Asia (China, Thailand, Guam, Japan, Philippines), Middle East (India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE). We are the leader in domestic and international vehicle transport.
Have your own experience with Fidelity Auto Shipping to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New

Fidelity Auto Shipping reports that they have an average of 4000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 19 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.48% of Fidelity Auto Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.53% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject:The more you know...
    Review:My husband and I relocated from CT to TX. Having never engaged in this kind of transaction before we weren't exactly sure what to expect. I found our sales person, Jon, to be very knowledgeable and attentive. Unfortunately, I think a better job cou... [ More ]
    Date:11/13/2015 1:01:00 PM
    Subject:Great Choice When Shipping Your Car
    Review:I recommend Fidelity Auto Shipping. The process from start to finish was very good - Customer Service wad great and the driver was on time and very efficient! Our car was waiting in the driveway when we got to our house! [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Keith
    Date:11/9/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Review:You can not compare not even with one of the worst third world companies. It has administrative and management practices that border on fraud. They have no seriousness and professional ethics, and respect for the customer. Beware of them. They are... [ More ]
    Date:9/6/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Review:Although they didn't show up on the exact day scheduled to pick up me car, the communication was ok . They always pick up my phone whenever I called them and was very good with that aspects of keeping communication on . Even on the road, the truck gu... [ More ]
    Poster:UBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject:Great Customer Service
    Review:Raquel D stands by her word! She contacted me immediately after my web inquiry. She was very professional, knowledgeable, and made the entire experience easy. I was then contacted by Johanna who was the dispatcher for my order. Johanna provided e... [ More ]
    Date:8/21/2015 4:45:00 AM
    Subject:Honest and helpful
    Review:I spoke with Odalys multiple times in the process of moving my car and she was helpful, honest, prompt and a pleasure to work with. I never ended up moving the car with fidelity but would be happy to work with them in the future. [ View ]
    Date:8/20/2015 4:28:00 AM
    Subject:Chevy Suburban from VA to NY
    Review:With all of the auto transportation nightmares I've heard from being in the military for many years, I was pleasantly surprised at how seamless the process actually was with Fidelity (and Raquel specifically). I wasn't given unrealistic promises eit... [ More ]
    Date:8/7/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject:UPDATED: Assessed "Administration Fee" for Cancelling
    Review:**Review updated due to Fidelity Auto’s continued deceptive business practice** I was recently informed by the website’s administrators that Fidelity Auto tried to remove my original post by claiming I was never a customer of theirs (s... [ More ]
    Date:7/29/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject:Will not choose this company if I knew the result
    Review:So I chose this company because my agent promised they will not charge me extra fees, the price is the final one, doesn't include any hidden fee. They said some other companies will ask customers to pay for COD/Broker fees...However, when the driver ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello CC, we're sorry you did not like your experience with our company. We are trying to locate your order to see what it is that happened so we can address those issues. Unfortunately we do not have any customers named CC, or Order IDs with 3 digit... [ More ]
    Date:7/26/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Review:Their service is despicable. I had asked for a pick up on April 1st and they said they would come by definitely the next day, if not Friday to pick up the Vehicle. They did not arrive either of the two days. The next week when I did contact them agai... [ More ]
    Date:6/12/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject:auto transport
    Review:an auto transport company assured if contracted with them, they could pick up vehicle that day time was a factor due to approaching/forecasted snow. I contracted with them, paid deposit and they then went back on promise to get vehicle that day.A w... [ More ]
    Date:3/12/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject:failure to ship on time
    Review:The company promised pickup of my 1997 Acura and a 2011 Hyundai Sonata between 11/24/2014 and 11/26/2014. They did not make that window despite many promises that they had a driver but just needed a call back from them. Even as late as Wednesday at... [ More ]
    Response:We're sorry you had a bad experience. It was not our intention for you to experience negative service from us. We strive to provide the best service possible to all of our customers. Going over our records, there are several things we feel should... [ More ]
    Date:3/6/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject:Awesome !
    Review:After speaking to one of their representative name Daniel for about four months! He finally did and help me a lot! This was actuallyt first doing this and I normally don't do reviews, but I had to for them because not only did Daniel but all of them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hillary ramirezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 12:09:00 AM
    Subject:Very good experience
    Review:This is first time I need to transport my car. Those guys were working faster than I thought. It reached the destination earlier than me. So I asked them to hold off for one day. The second day, it was snowing. But still they delivered my car safely.... [ More ]
    Poster:Chunsheng Hu
    Date:1/27/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject:Never picked up!
    Review:My car was supposed to ship from NY to AZ. I booked with plenty of time and based on their advice put the pick up dates as Jan7-9. I and my husband consistently called throughout the process. They kept telling us they were trying to get in contact w... [ More ]
    Date:1/26/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject:Car was NEVER picked up,but they charged my bank card deposit!
    Review:And never gave it back! Was contacted on dec 23 2014,by Daniel who explained he could se we had requested a transport with another company,if we chose to come to his company he would GARANTEE to pick up our car for shipment on Jan 2 2015,well the... [ More ]
    Poster:Sussi Kure This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 12:14:00 PM
    Subject:Great representation
    Review:Daniel made my transport very easy, took me a while to choose which company to go with due to all the reviews and rumors about transporting. But I went with Daniel because he was proffesional, had a can do attitude, answered all my questions with ass... [ More ]
    Date:1/13/2015 6:21:00 PM
    Subject:Awesome service
    Review:From the start I chose a company that didn't fulfill what I needed, they have me the run a round and never picked up my vehicle. As soon as I contacted Daniel a couple hours later I received a call with drivers information and everything as promised.... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Leyton
    Date:12/29/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Review:The subject line says it all. We need to continue to spread the word about UNETHICAL business practices. I placed the transport order on a Saturday a.m. and had to cancel on Monday a.m., when I cancelled the transaction with the out of state dealer... [ More ]
    Date:12/13/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject:Auto Transport
    Review:My husband and I moved from Charlotte, NC to Seattle, WA on 10/28/2014. On 10/03/2014 I submitted a deposit of $200.00 for Auto Star Transport to move my vehicle by 10/27/2014. My contact was Paul Kalbermatter. I spoke to Paul on October 17th, 2... [ More ]
    Poster:Regina Williams
    Date:11/2/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent Service
    Review:This is the first I had to get a car transported by a carrier. I did not really know what to expect, but the guys I dealt with made it a very unstressfull experience. From the time Chuck explained the process. Johanna's follow up calls, to the t... [ More ]
    Poster:NiloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject:Enjoy this business
    Review:My car arrived on time and in good condition. It has been a great experience to have your service. The carrier driver picked up and delivered on time and really good to handle this shipment. Enjoy to have this business with you. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry LiuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 10:13:00 AM
    Subject:Great quotes, reliable
    Review:My family has used fidelity for several years without incident. I won't trust anyone else with my truck- especially in Miami... [ View ]
    Date:8/28/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject:Fidelity Auto Shipping
    Review:This was my first experience in auto shipping. I researched many companies and found Fidelity Auto Shipping to have the best price and best pickup/shipping time. I ready many good and bad reviews and decided to go with the good reviews because of t... [ More ]
    Poster:Will Speight
    Date:7/29/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Review:The office that booked the service was very good. The driver was nice and wanted to please but his timing of when the car was to delivered was off by at least a day and was dropped of at 9 PM. It was good my granddaughter had her uncle to be with her... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich Gagliardi
    Date:7/28/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject:Never Picked Up My Car!
    Review:I shipped my car from NY to Arizona a few years ago, and I used Fidelity. I had a stress-free transport with no issues. So when it came time for me to ship it back to NY, I chose them again. I spoke to a wonderful dispatcher and gave them 72 hours th... [ More ]
    Response:Unfortunately we can not respond to this complaint in order to help resolve or allow for any remediation. The customer name is SJ, and there is not a quote/order ID to reference. This more than likely a competitor writing a bad review in order to kn... [ More ]
    Date:7/16/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject:Not Reliable
    Review:Pick up was promised in 3 days. 7 days no communication. Paid upfront (my mistake) Will not refund total amount. Had to cancel due to them not living up to their end of the deal and no communication. Other carrier I contacted had me my car in 3 day... [ More ]
    Response:We are sorry you had a bad experience with us Dwaine. We want to assure you that we take the utmost concern with the thought of you not receiving any communication for 7 days. Here at Fidelity Auto Shipping all of our clients receive phone calls on a... [ More ]
    Date:7/10/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject:Great service
    Review:I purchased an old vehicle on EBay. I had never contracted a shipping company to transport a vehicle before. The quote from Fidelity came in the lowest but what also surprised me was they were also the most attentive. They contacted me by email and p... [ More ]
    Poster:Wes Usie
    Date:5/22/2014 8:10:00 AM
    Review: fidelity Auto Shipping was good about answering our e-mails and keeping us up to date about the delivery- - - [ View ]
    Poster:Tom Milan
    Date:5/6/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Review:My experience with fidelity was superb. I will not use any auto transport but them. I had a contract with alliance moving services for my cars but they lied to me so I withdrew from them since they couldn't transport my car to california. With only 2... [ More ]
    Poster:liberated lady
    Date:5/2/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject:Appreciate your high quality of service.
    Review:I cannot describe my sense of appreciation to Fidelity and their partners who manage to transport my vehicle. When I contacted the company I did not have any expectations that the service would be exceptionally different. In fact, I expected delay in... [ More ]
    Poster:Barcai Abdel-Karim
    Date:5/1/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Review:SCAM ARTISTS! I would suggest that they change the name of the company to INFIDELITY, with the connotation of cheating!... I contracted on December 30th, they promised a driver on Jan 2 or 3. They never showed up to pick up the car despite repeated ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Mr. Keller, we apologize for your experience. We understand your frustration with this order. Unfortunately, during the time of your shipment New York was experiencing very tremendous and troubling weather conditions. We had not just you but se... [ More ]
    Poster:W. Keller
    Date:3/28/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject:frustrated and annoyed customer
    Review:This company has the worst service I have experienced , I wished I was not lied to and con into depositing my money before receiving any service from them. I spoke with Odlay and was promised and told I Was going to have my car pick up the same week... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Sunnie, we apologize for any issues you had in your experience with Fidelity Auto Shipping. We keep very high standards here and our customer service is always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have had. The main reason we h... [ More ]
    Date:3/27/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject:Good experience
    Review:Thank you for the amazing shipping service!! Mitch was absolutely amazing in delivering the car, and taking all safety precautions. Very friendly and professional, will do business with again! Thanks! [ View ]
    Date:1/17/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Review:The company promised a 72 hour window for pick up and 2months later called to say they had a driver but I had to pay 200. additional dollars...I would not do that because my order was paid in full...I finally had to cancel my order as I ran out of t... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the delays in your transport. Unfortunately due to hazardous weather conditions we were unable to get to your location due to its rough terrain. We did attempt a local carrier to get to you but you were unavailable during that time. ... [ More ]
    Poster:maryjo d
    Date:12/13/2013 3:46:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.