View 178,911 Reviews on 3,957 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,912th Review now!

View Excellent Auto Transport's New Profile

Excellent Auto Transport
P.O. Box 318
Mountainair, NM 87036
Phone Number:Christa 505-908-3879
Secondary Phone Number:Bernie 760-733-3488 or Sonia 505-908-3870
Website:http://www.ExcellentAutoTransport.com/
Time On Site:4 Years, 0 Months. Since 2/27/2012

Welcome to Excellent Auto Transport where it is a " A family affair to transport your vehicle with Excellence!" Never an up-front deposit. Our Motto is "no one puts hands on your vehicle until you say so" meaning we present the carrier and the proposed dates to you for your authorization. Once you authorize you will get the signed contract with that carrier to guarantee your carrier pay, or COD and dates. that means no funny business and no surprises later - guaranteed. Do not be fooled by low ball pricing. If you are buying a car online, making a military move, making a personal move or going south for the winter we can help. We help remove your stress by taking the time to explain the process and staying with you until your car is safely delivered. Please visit our website at www.excellentautotransport.com to request a free quote or call us today - Christa 505-908-3879 - Bernie 760-733-3488 - Sonia 505-908-3870
Have your own experience with Excellent Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Excellent Auto Transport
    Subject: Great customer service for a first time shipper.
    Review:I've never had a vehicle shipped across the country but Christa made it simple and clear, and kept me up to date through the entire process! [ View ]
    Response:Steve, you were such a pleasure to work with and it is fantastic clients like you that make my days such a joy! Enjoy that super cool truck and thanks for the experience! - Sincerely, Christa - Founder and Co-Owner [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Cotton
    Date:2/5/2016 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Bernice was very honest and replied to all my emails and phone calls. I was originally going with another company that failed to responsed to my emails. That's when I found Excellent Auto Transport. I needed a vehicle transported during the holidays ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daisy
    Date:2/4/2016 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport Is EXCELLENT!
    Review:I would recommend Excellent Auto Transport to anyone and would call upon them again should I ever need to transport a car in the future. It was so easy working with Bernie who was friendly, patient, and answered all of my questions about the process.... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for such a great review. You were such a great joy to work with. I loved your laugh and you always brightened my day! I am so glad that we met and could team up to get your Volvo Wagon transported. We like to fully explain the transport process to people because once you understand how it works it just becomes a project and the stress is gone. Life is about relationships and it is because of people like you that we like our business so much. My daughters and I always say there is a story with each transport and we want to help you have a happy ending! [ view ]
    Poster:Carolyn S.
    Date:2/3/2016 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:We needed to transport our son's car from college in GA to home in CA. Bernie helped with each step of the process, found a great carrier and all went smoothly. Thank you! We will call again if we are ever in need of transporting again. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Ann, Have a blessed and very happy New Year! Thank you for your great review. There is a reason for every transport and we answer any questions you have about the process and try to make it as stress free as possible. You were great to work with in moving your son's car back home to California. I am glad you chose us to help with your transport. We are a family owned and operated business and understand family needs. It was a joy working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:1/4/2016 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport
    Review:Bernie and Christa were fabulous to work with. They stayed in touch and helped us with any questions or concerns from start to finish. They are both lovely and a pleasure to work with. I would use them again and recommend them! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a joy working with both of you to transport your VW to Colorado. You were always available when we needed to talk and that helps for a smooth transport. You can to us as a referral and we really appreciate your business. Have a very blessed and happy New Year! [ view ]
    Poster:Penni and Chloe
    Date:12/31/2015 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: Coast to coast transport
    Review:I went online and Sonia contacted me for a month to try and help set this transport up. Finally the day came and with in two day the car was picked and on it way to me. Sonia was very helpful on delivering my Carerra 911 S thank you so much. The tru... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Fernando, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I really enjoyed working with you and am so happy that you were happy with your transport. Thank you for letting us help you with your transport! Somehow. Fernando clicked a wrong button and marked this review as PAID. I want to stress WE NEVER PAY FOR REVIEWS. All are voluntary and we appreciate each and every one of them. Sonia [ view ]
    Poster:FernandoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: 1969 Dodge Super Bee
    Review:It was my first time buying a vehicle out of state and to call it terrifying would be an understatement. The buyer was polite and honest, and the transporter Frankie was very professional and took very good car of my wife's car. That being said, Bern... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Blake! Your transport will always be one I remember. You had a very special Dodge Super Bee and sent me a picture of it after it was delivered. Thank you so much for the great review. Have a very happy new year! [ view ]
    Poster:Blake
    Date:12/25/2015 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car from California to New York
    Review:Excellent Auto Transport was great. Highest rating possible....Sonia my broker was sweet very efficient, open and honest. I was not sold through high pressure, I made my decision based on her calm, trusting approach. The price quoted was fair because... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the nice review, Eric. You were a pleasure to work with and we really appreciate your business. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Berkowitz
    Date:12/21/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport is aptly named!!!
    Review:I can't think of a better name for this company as our experience with them WAS excellent! Everything Bernie told us would happen did and our 1972 Buick made it from Washington to Florida in 7 days with no problems! Bernie runs a family business an... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Keith, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I love getting good reports of classic cars like your Buick Rivera being delivered on time and in perfect condition. We work hard at securing only the best carriers and seasoned drivers. Have a very blessed and happy New Year! [ view ]
    Poster:Keith B.
    Date:12/12/2015 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport
    Review:Bernie, the owner, is a very easy person to work with. She explained the process of shipping a car, and arraigned for shipping very quickly. I will definitely use her company again. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Rick!! Thanks for the great review. I am so glad we could find you a good reliable carrier and that your Mazda MX-5 Coupe arrived safely. Thank you for taking the time to write us a good review! Your review is number 100 straight in a row 5 star reviews in the almost 4 years we have been in business. Please let me know if we can help you again in the future. Have a blessed and very merry Christmas! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick B.
    Date:12/3/2015 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Bernice Wynn
    Review:I highly recommend using "Bernie". She is very professional, knowledgeable, efficient and experienced. Everything she told me was accurate. I will use her again and her price was very fair. No need to look elsewhere. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Steve! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write a good review for us. We are family owned and operated and we really appreciate it when a client lets us know how their experience with us was. You were easy to work with and very attentive to the transport because the car was being shipped to a family member and we could tell it was very important that the transport went good. We really appreciate your business and hope to hear from you again. Have a very blessed and merry Christmas with your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve P
    Date:12/3/2015 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Bernie was a HUGE help! This is the first time I've ever done this and was very confused about the process. Bernie helped me greatly in order to get my car across the country in a constricted time frame. Would absolutely use this company in the futur... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Lauren, Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you. We knew that you had critical dates that had to be met so we were actively working to have a transport that would meet your needs. Thank you for choosing us to help you. Have a wonderful and very merry Christmas and if we are here if we can ever be of service to you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:12/2/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Pick-up Auto for Transport
    Review:Thank you for the experience from Bernie Winn of Excellent Auto Transport in moving my Mustang 300 miles from Plymouth, NC to Hickory, NC. I have researched several means of transporting my car, but with the assistance given by Bernie, I decided that... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Mr Tumey, Thank you for your very nice review! You were great to work with -always available when we needed to talk. You have a beautiful Mustang Convertible and we wanted a reliable carrier and driver with plenty of experience to transport it. You will always be remembered because of your professional manner and great sense of humor. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Have a blessed and very merry Christmas! [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Tumey
    Date:12/2/2015 2:13:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport
    Review:The service that Excellent Auto Transport provided was outstanding. My main contact was Bernie and she took the time to walk me through the shipping process. She was truly professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. It was evident that Bernie had bee... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Tom, Thank you for such a nice detailed review. You were great to work with - always had a sense of humor and cooperative. It was wonderful meeting you and securing a good transport company for your Lincoln. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write the review. Have a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving! Hope we meet up again! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:11/19/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: The Excellent in Excellent auto transport really means Excellent!
    Review:I was new to the whole vehicle transport process at the time when purchased and needed my 1968 Ford transported to its new home, so the 1st thing I did was put my information in a quote web site that would send my information out to transport compani... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Meredith, Thank you for the great detailed review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. The majority of people we talk to that need their cars transported have never done it before and that is why we take the time to explain the process to them so that they feel more comfortable with the process. We answer our phones and emails and stay with our clients until their car is delivered. It was a joy working with you to help transport your Ford Galaxie! May God bless you and your family at this Thanksgiving Season! [ view ]
    Poster:Meredith Smith
    Date:11/6/2015 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth and Easy Process
    Review:I had reviewed the transport review site for approximately 2 weeks before choosing Excellent Auto Transport. Bernie was fantastic, and explained the process exactly. She found me a driver immediately, and they picked up the car on a Saturday, and ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Cathy, Thank you so much for the great review! You were a joy to work with and I am so glad the driver was polite to your daughter. Again, thanks, and if we can ever be of service to you in the future please let us know! Have a blessed day! Bernie [ view ]
    Poster:Cathy N
    Date:10/21/2015 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting an automobile by carrier.
    Review:I would definitely use Excellent Auto Transport again to transport a car. Bernie Wynn was very professional, and quickly responded to give me a quote, and followed up with a carrier to transport my car. The carrier she found to take my car was Hopki... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Christine, You came to us as a referral and we really appreciate your business. You were great to work with and always available for us and the driver when you needed to be contacted. Thank you for your sweet words and taking the time to write such a nice review and to also mention the great trucking transport company. When we get good words about our carriers I also contact them to thank them for a great job done. Thank you for your order, Christine. You were a pleasure to work with! [ view ]
    Poster:Christine Knape
    Date:10/14/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied customer here
    Review:My experience with this company has been stellar. Pricing was competitive and Sonia was easy to work with. I chose them because standard shipping was quoted as short as 2-4 business days which was exactly what I needed. When I placed the order, she f... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Janice! Thank you for business and I really enjoyed working with you! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. Sonia 505-908-3870. [ view ]
    Poster:Janice P
    Date:10/11/2015 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great, personalized service. The other people I contacted were rude shysters
    Review:Bernie is a breath of fresh air! She was able to ensure communication was possible with the actual shipping company. Only one guy at their company spoke English and it was a crap shoot whether he would pick up the phone. He never answered phone me... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Tom! Thanks for your great review. You are one client I will never forget! We had some great discussions and you were a joy to work with. Thanks for the invite to have a barbecue with your family. I hope you are all settled in now and enjoying your new home! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom McGuire
    Date:10/1/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 Transport
    Review:Working with Bernie was a pleasure and provided valuable information covering the process. Carrier was quick and driver was extremely courteous. Kudos to the Excellent Auto Transport team. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Darin, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. You were a joy to work with to find a carrier for your Ford Galaxy 500! It is always a team effort to make a transport be successful and you were a great team member! We love working with military and in your case retired military. God richly bless you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Darin
    Date:9/28/2015 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport to Ohio
    Review:This was my first experience of a car transport for a long distance. The carrier I used was prompt, professional and had my vehicle shipped in less time that was originally anticipated. I am very pleased for the service that was provided. There were ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Wayne, Thank you so much for your review of your transport with an enclosed carrier. You were a joy to work with. Thank you for going to our website and requesting a quote. You were always easy to reach when we needed to communicate about your transport. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your taking the time to write about your experience. Please let us know if we can ever be of service to you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne sarna
    Date:9/12/2015 8:40:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport - The Best!
    Review:Asking a friend who recently hired Excellent Auto Transport, I knew they had to be good. He is picky just like me. Without a doubt, that was the best decision I made too! I had the greatest experience with Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport!! Ha... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Tim! You are up bright and early on a holiday! You were a true joy to work with. You were easy to reach and it all went well. There are three important parts to every transport: 1. Route. 2. Carrier pay 3. Teamwork. Your Bronco was fun to list because it was unique. We like pictures because we want carriers to know what vehicle is being listed and any modifications it has. Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We really appreciate it. Thank you so much for calling us to help with your transport. Have a blessed and safe holiday! [ view ]
    Poster:tim hulick
    Date:9/7/2015 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Late model Mercury Pennsylvania to California
    Review:Thanks Bernie!! Great service and price. Car came through fine, no damage. Pickup had to be at a reasonable hour by a reasonable driver (the car was in a retirement community) - and it was perfect. I will give you a call next time I need to ship a ca... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Darrow, I really appreciate you taking time to write such a nice review for us. I want to thank you for always being professional and working as a team member to get your Mercury Grand Marquis transported. I made sure we worked with a carrier we had history with to assure a successful transport. Again, thank you, Darrow. We will be happy to help you with any future transports you have. [ view ]
    Poster:Darrow Cole
    Date:8/30/2015 5:38:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Bernie was wonderful to work with! She competitively priced my quote and was able to secure a reputable and trusted carrier to ship my Lincoln MKZ the same day my dispatch request was posted. Since I left my vehicle in San Jose, CA awaiting pickup, B... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Patrick, thank you so much for writing such a detailed and nice review. You had a few special needs and I am so glad that together with a good carrier they were all met and your Lincoln was picked up and delivered in excellent condition. You were wonderful to work with and that cooperation and understanding on your side really helps make everything successful to a good transport. Thank you for choosing us to work with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick Adams
    Date:8/26/2015 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my Mercedes
    Review:I spent hours reading reviews and searching for a transport company to ship my Mercedes from Texas to NY. I chose Excellent Auto Transport, and am glad I did. When I called and spoke with Bernie, the owner, she was very pleasant and explained everyth... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Jim. What a privilege it was to team with you to get good transport for your Mercedes. You were a joy to work with - always there when we needed to communicate with you. I am so so glad your car arrived on time and in excellent condition. We only work with reputable carriers and really appreciate their hard work! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We really appreciate it! [ view ]
    Poster:Jim B
    Date:8/18/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding!!!
    Review:Thank you for making this experience calming and reassuring. I called several companies but when I talked with you, something in your voice and your words emmidiately let me know my decision. Too often people fall well short of understanding the basi... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Stephen! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You were great to work with and always available when we needed to talk. I tell people there are a lot of moving parts to a good transport and yours was a good example of that. You were creative and we worked together to get carrier interest in transporting your Subaru Outback. Your dad was part of it, too and it worked. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. God bless you and your family as well! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen in Austin
    Date:8/15/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport is Excellent, Second to None
    Review:Excellent Auto Transport is the only company you need to contact if you are planning to transport your vehicle. Bernie's voice, the person you speak to when you call, will make you feel you are in excellent hands from the first moment you speak to ... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Sandra! Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. I always say there is a story with every transport. When Moms see their son or daughter go off to college like you are you want to help all you can and sending their car is very important. You want everything to go good. I am so glad I could help. I like to take the mystery our of car transport. It is just a process when everyone works together. You were a pure joy to work with. There are always a lot of moving parts to car transport and you "got it" and understood and it all worked. We are a family business helping other families and understand the questions you have. Again, thank you so much for your kind words. You are a great Mom and I love to see a good family support system surrounding young college students. What a blessing to see that! It makes us feel good to be able to help. [ view ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:8/10/2015 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: My Volvo
    Review:Bernie was excellent. She took the time to walk me through the entire process. Usually, I don't have to ship my own vehicle, but she made it nearly seamless for me. She was patient and responsive and her compassion about my line of work was notewo... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Marla, it has been a true pleasure meeting you. One of our greatest joys is helping transport military family cars. I am so glad you let us help you. You were always accessible and professional. We have acknowledged your carrier company with a thank you for their hard work. Have a blessed day. [ view ]
    Poster:M Smith
    Date:7/31/2015 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Great service moving Mom's car to MN
    Review:Thanks for the excellent service. Everything went exactly as planned, very quick and easy. Please pass-along compliments to the carrier, Interstate Roadrunner, and their courteous driver, Peter. We will be sure to recommend Excellent Auto Transp... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Larry Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. You were a joy for all of us to work with and I am so glad you had a successful transport. I have sent a thank you to your driver and transport company. We like to let them know we appreciate their hard work. [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Jordan
    Date:7/29/2015 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Where have all the good people like Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport gone? What an awesome experience with Excellent Auto Transport! I had a unique vehicle that I knew was going to bit of challenge to transport. I couldn't have asked for anythi... [ More ]
    Response:Hi John! Thanks for a great review! It was such a pleasure working with you. It take team effort to have a good transport and you were always available when we needed to talk. It was great meeting you and working with you. I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Yours will be a transport I remember! [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/22/2015 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing
    Review:I had the most amazing experience with Bernie as my broker. She reviewed other cars around me to verify the price/quote and to make sure my car was competitively priced. No other broker did that! I talked to maybe 10 different brokers and she is the ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Shari! Thanks for the great review. You came to us as a referral and we had a great time talking and planning your transport. You were great to work with and I am so happy your Crossover arrived safely and it was a good experience for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Shari
    Date:7/1/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent ServicE!
    Review:This was my first time transporting a car and Bernie was exceptional in walking me through the process, being honest about risks and ways to avoid fraud. She was available 24/7 and was such a blessing! Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:Hi Kaitlin! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. The great things that stand out about you is that you started planning your transport at least a month before your ready date. That gave us time to build a relationship and for you to thoroughly understand the transport process so when given options you were able to make the right decisions to help the transport run smoothly. It was a pleasure working with you. I will miss your cheerful voice when we talked on the phone! Have a blessed and happy summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Kaitlin
    Date:6/26/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I absolutely loved working with Bernie and Excellent Auto Transport. It was my first time to ever use a transport service and Bernie explained everything to me so I would know what to expect through the entire process. She also was there for me un... [ More ]
    Response:Hi, Alison Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! You were great to work with to move your Cadillac DeVille! It is always team work and you were always available when we needed to talk. Have a great summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Alison
    Date:6/24/2015 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful to work with
    Review:Bernie was prompt, knowledgable, and wonderful to work with. My car was picked up and dropped off early, which made my move so much easier! Price was the most reasonable of the umpteen companies I spoke with. Thanks for a great and smooth experience!... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Suky Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. You were great to work with. Always such a positive attitude and fun to talk with. I am so glad the transport of your Sportage went so good. Have a great summer! Hope we meet again! [ view ]
    Poster:Suky
    Date:6/20/2015 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Found a good Transport!
    Review:I was so scared in finding a tranport, i had some low ball offers that scared me, but speaking to Bernie made it feel ok. I transported my car up north. She always answered the phone call and i am more pleased then ever with the handling and service ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Oscar, Thank you so much for the great review. Thank you for choosing us to help you with your transport for your special car. It was a real pleasure working with you. It means a lot to us that you were always available when we needed to be in touch with you. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it and help we can help you with future transports. [ view ]
    Poster:Oscar
    Date:6/3/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: The only way to go.
    Review:Shipping my car could have been a horrible experience. Reading reviews of all the companies from which to choose there was one name that repeatedly was mentioned, Bernie. Her customer service and friendliness really helped reduce my stress. She guid... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Gerald, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. You were a true joy to work with. Successful transports need several ingredients, one of which is good communication between all the parties and you were always available when we needed to talk. We like to explain how transport works, that takes the mystery out of it and makes it more comfortable for someone that is by faith turning their family car over to someone they don't know to transport their car for thousands of miles. Again, thanks for your kind words and YES we do ship motorcycles and really anything with wheels! [ view ]
    Poster:Gerald Thompson
    Date:5/31/2015 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: 65 malibu wagon
    Review:Driver contacted me soon after the contract. Picked up vehicle early because of holiday and delivered in very reasonable time. Price was more than fair. Will definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Lee, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You had told me you "dont buy a lot of cars out of state like this because it has always been sort of a big headache but you sure made it easy". That made us feel good that you had a better experience with your special 1965 Malibu Wagon. You were a joy to work with and always available when we needed to speak with you. It is a team effort to have everything work right. Thank you for your review. Have a blessed summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph Harvey
    Date:5/29/2015 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Lexus IS 250
    Review:Very good people and family orientated. I'm very glad I went with Excellent Auto Transport. Christa had first call me and told me to check out the review on these different transporting company and after I did, Excellent auto transport stood out. The... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Richard, Thank you for your kind words. We are a family business that likes to help other families have a safe transport. We know relocating is stressful and we like to help your car transport be as easy as possible. I am so glad we could help. Have a blessed summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:5/21/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Would Highly Recommend
    Review:Bernie was able to find a transporter that was professional and timely. They even held my car for 10 days until I was able to pick it up. I would definitely use Bernie's company again. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Joe, Thanks for writing such a nice review. You were fun to work with and I am glad we were able to find a good carrier that could help with your special needs with your transport. We have the experience to logistically design a transport to help make your move as smooth as possible. Again, thank you for your review. Have a blessed summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:5/20/2015 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: my inifinity g35 coupe
    Review:Thank you Bernie for helping me through this process. She made sure that I understood how the car transport process worked since this was my first time using this type of service. Prior to selecting a transport company, I received numerous phone ca... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Joel, Thank you so much for the kind words! You were a pleasure to work with. I appreciated your attention to the transport and was always there when we needed to talk. You have a very nice car and I am so glad it got delivered safe and sound. Again, thank you for the review. Have a great summer. Many blessings to your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Joel
    Date:5/19/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed transporter
    Review:This was my first time hiring a company to transport a vehicle. I received many emails and texts after I had emailed various sites. I spoke with five or six people from different companies, but when I talked to Bernie I knew that I wanted to use Exce... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Al! Thank you so much for your kind words. You were a joy to work with. It was fun talking with you about your Mustang and we are so glad that the carrier delivered it to you safe and sound. Have a blessed and happy summer! And have fun in your Mustang! [ view ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:5/15/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Auto Transport
    Review:Everything went better than I expected. No up front money. No hidden fees or tricks. One delivery issue was resolved quickly, Bernie was great. I'd use them again and so should you. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Jim, We really want to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. You were a joy to work with during this transport. I really appreciated you being available for me and the carrier dispatcher and driver when we needed to speak with you. I am so glad your Spark arrived safely. Have a blessed and happy summer!. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:5/13/2015 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Va. to Las Vegas, NV
    Review:Excellent Auto Transport was great. Bernie really had her act together with scheduling me with a great carrier. He arrived on time and transported my vehicle in a very caring and professional manner. I would highly recommend using Excellent Auto Tran... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Thomas, Thanks for the great review! You were such a joy to work with. You were always available when we needed to talk and made it easy to arrange your transport. Again, thanks for the great review. It is always takes a team to have a successful transport and you were a great team player. Have a great summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas Muse
    Date:5/2/2015 6:09:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and trustorthy. Straight talk.
    Review:If you have an auto to transport " call BERNIE" at EXCELLENT AUTO TRANSPORT. first of all, she was always available when I called her. she is very knowledgeable in regards to the industry. she called me to follow up on the progress. She was... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Stan! Thank you for taking the time to post a review. And thank you for the very kind words. You really helped in your transport because you were always available when we needed to talk. And you were fun to talk with. I am so glad you got your Mustang home safe and sound. Let me know if we can ever help you again. Have a great summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Stanley Applewhite
    Date:4/30/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: There's Still Good People Out There.
    Review:After having a frustrating experience with Emily, from SHIP A CAR DIRECT, Bernie, from EXCELLENT AUTO TRANSPORT sensed my frustration and jumped quickly to help me find a carrier. Thank God she was able to find one that same Friday I called her. I wo... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Luis, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Your transport is an example of what it takes for a successful transport. It is important to know the situation involved with each transport. I like to say there is a story with each transport. What was important in your transport is that you were willing to work with me to logistically plan your transport. It took looking at the map, talking about critical dates and then offering the carrier the correct amount of pay. You were a pleasure to work with. By explaining how transport works and listening to what your needs are we worked together to make it happen. Thank you again for taking the time to write this review. It is really appreciated! God richly bless you and your family. Have a great summer together! [ view ]
    Poster:Luis Sabillon
    Date:4/29/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: quality of service
    Review:Very good people to work with. They seem very busy. Need more phone lines. Kept in close contact. Will use them again! [ View ]
    Response:Hi Greg, Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a good review. You were a pleasure to work with. I have sent a thank you note to your driver for the good job he did in delivering your Toyota Sienna. A transport is teamwork between everyone - you the vehicle owner, our office and a good carrier company. There are a lot of moving parts and we appreciate a client like you that is so willing to work as a team member. Thank you again for your kind words. [ view ]
    Poster:greg
    Date:4/29/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Infiniti G37 transport
    Review:Great company! I would definitely use Excellent Auto Transport again. No issues with the transport itself and all the personnel were professional and friendly. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to wrote a review. It is a team effort between you, our office and the transport company to have a successful transport. You made yourself available to us and the carrier dispatch office when we needed to reach you. I am so glad we could assist in your transport. Thank you again for your review. [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Brunson
    Date:4/8/2015 5:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Great Price!
    Review:I needed to ship my vehicle from NJ to NY and found numerous brokers looking to assist. I looked at reviews for most of the brokers and found many negative reviews that turned me off. I then found Excellent Auto Transport and spoke with Bernie. I w... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Brian, Thank you so much for the kind words. You had a very nice Mazda on order and we knew you were anxious to get it home. You were easy to work with and so glad we could get you an experienced, seasoned transport the same day. It is because of clients like you that I love my job! You were accessible when we needed to talk and worked with the carrier company to expedite your transport. Thank you so much, Brian. I hope we meet again sometime! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:3/31/2015 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Honest Reliable Service!
    Review:Bernie was on top of things from the get go. I had dozens of companies to choose from but Bernie's quote was reasonable, she answered my questions quickly, accurately and honestly. Our order was dispatched immediately and the driver was on time. We ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your great review. It was truly a joy working with you and at some points it was quite an adventure! That's why I always say communication is king. You were always available when I needed to talk with you and the carrier company was also good at keeping both of us updated. I think our encouragement to them made it happen. I am so glad you got your truck. I will always remember you and your transport! Thanks again for taking the time to write a nice review. [ view ]
    Poster:J. Ward
    Date:3/28/2015 3:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent describes Excellent Auto Transport!
    Review:When I put in a bid request, I was bombarded by several different companies. I learned about the transport review site so I decided to read reviews from others. I came across Excellent Auto Transport in a review. One thing that stood out to me was... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, Marlene! Thank you for the great review. You were easy and fun to work with. Transporting a car is teamwork between the client, the transporter and our office and you made it very easy to create that winning bond. I really really appreciated that you were always available when we needed to talk and email. One of the great things I will remember was the pictures you emailed to me both of your family and the transporter with your son's Honda Civic on it! What a great personal touch! Thank you, Marlene for calling our office. It was a pure joy meeting you and working with you. You will always be one of my special memories. [ view ]
    Poster:Marlene
    Date:3/19/2015 8:39:00 PM

Next Reviews on Excellent Auto Transport

Excellent Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.