Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,733 Reviews on 3,379 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 957 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Excellent Auto Transport
Location:Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Phone Number:760-733-3488
Secondary Phone Number:5-5-369-0038
Website:http://www.ExcellentAutoTransport.com/
Time On Site:2 Year(s), 2 Month(s). Since 2/27/2012

Welcome to Excellent Auto Transport where it is a "family affair to transport your vehicle with Excellence!" We back up our PRE-SCREENED carriers with an INSURANCE GUARANTEE. We love this job, our clients and Truck Partners. We have NO UP-FRONT DEPOSIT meaning you leave your credit card in your wallet where it belongs until YOU authorize the dispatch & we have a 100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE. AT EXCELLENT, NO ONE TOUCHES YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL YOU SAY SO!
Have your own experience with Excellent Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:Thank you Bernie (Excellent Auto Transport) for rescuing me and my new van. I wasted two weeks floundering with another broker. There are sooo many brokers out there, it is impossible to know who to use. Excellent Auto Transport took the mystery o... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Lori! Thank you for taking the time to write your kind words. You were a joy to work with. You were always accessible when I needed to talk to you and you always responded with what it takes to move a vehicle on a "less traveled route". I meet some really great people in this business and you are at the top of that list! I am glad we met. [ view ]
    Poster:Lori C
    Date:4/8/2014 1:11:00 AM
    Subject: A Reliable and Efficient Transport Company
    Review:I am a first timer, when it comes to shipping an Auto. I literally reviewed auto transporters for about a week. I have gotten quotes and calls from many different companies. Sonia was one of the first to call me. She seemed nice just like every other... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Elehandro, I really appreciate the nice things you have to say. You were a joy to work with and it's working with people like you that makes me love my job so much! You were always easy to get a hold of and very friendly even through the hick ups. I really appreciate you choosing our company and so glad that I had the pleasure to meet and work with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Elehandro
    Date:3/25/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Review:Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport did an amazing job. She was completely honest and followed though in all aspects of the transport. East Knox Transport was the carrier and they also did a great job. The lines of communication with both parties w... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Susan, What a joy it was to work with you. You are professional, accessible and just a ray of sunshine to work with. Your family and business associates are very fortunate to have you in their lives every day. It is clients like you that make my job fun. Transporting cars is serious business but when there is the mix of good clients and good carriers it is a success. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write such kind words. [ view ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:3/11/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: From CA to MI
    Review:As appears on their company name they are Excellent. Very nice people with good price offerings. Taking care of the customer until the last moment. The driver was also patient man with high industry skills. Thumbs up to Excellent Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for your kind words. You were great to work with. You were always available when we needed to contact you and that really helped with a smooth transport.. Talking with you by phone was enjoyable because we both have ties to southern California. I do hope you enjoy Michigan (after the snow melts). Life is relationships and you are proof that there are some great people out there! [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:2/24/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely nice, fair and honest
    Review:I have used at least a dozen carriers in the last 5 years and Bernie is the best- - No hustle no bullsh- just a nice honest transaction- - All went 100%- - - - - - - - NO Incentive was offered to do this review-... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Stuart, thanks for taking the time to write a review. It was easy to work with you because you were always accessible to us and the carrier when we needed to reach you. We really appreciate your kind words. [ view ]
    Poster:stuart teich
    Date:2/13/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Your Search is OVER!
    Review:After deciding to ship our Q5 from Florida to Minnesota, I searched and searched for a broker to help make that transport happen. While reading BBB, Yelp and Transport Reviews there are so many to choose from, with a wide range of $$. A scary tho... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Noreen, Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. You were a pleasure to work with. I speak for both Sonia and myself when I say that clients like you make our job easy. We feel the better the owner understands the process the more relaxed they will be about shipping their car. Transporting is not only a process but a people business and that is what we like about it. You made yourself available to us and the carrier when we wanted to communicate with you. It is cooperation between the car owner, the transport company and ourselves that make for a successful transport. Again, thanks for writing this review. I have emailed your carrier company to let them know your satisfaction with them......Bernie [ view ]
    Poster:Loreen
    Date:2/12/2014 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: From CA to TX
    Review:We selected Excellent Auto transport based on a friend's recommendation. This is the first time we transported a car across states. Bernie listened and understood our requirements, clearly explained the process, and prompt in communicating with us.... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Nash, We really appreciate your business and taking the time to post a review. You were a pleasure to work with. We like to personalize each of our orders and stay in touch with the owners throughout the transport as much as possible. It is important that people understand the transport process to give them peace of mind. We want our clients to know there is someone they can call or email throughout the transport with questions or concerns. Again, thanks for taking the time to write this review. [ view ]
    Poster:Nash C
    Date:2/9/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Review:Vehicle arrived in great condition. Shipment was delayed a bit due to snowy conditions, which is fine. Pickup was a little late, even after the original delays. Carrier made it from VA to CA in less than 3 days, with the vehicle in great condition. [ View ]
    Response:Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate it. You were a joy to work with. It is teamwork between the client, the transportation company and the broker to have a successful transport. You were cooperative and always pleasant to communicate with. This has been a brutal winter for carriers with the extreme cold in the East and Midwest and yet our carrier companies have come through with flying colors. Thank you again, John. I hope you enjoy San Diego. [ view ]
    Poster:John M
    Date:1/28/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Response:Hi John, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is because of clients like you that it makes my job so enjoyable. I am glad that the carrier was careful with your car. I like to let carriers like that know we appreciate their hard work. [ view ]
    Poster:John M
    Date:1/28/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience, highly recommend!
    Review:Working with Bernie was very easy, and straightforward. My car was shipped with Ogii transport, arrived in punctual fashion, and in the same condition it was before. Thanks for everything! [ View ]
    Response:Hi Mo, Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write your kind words. It was a joy meeting and working with you to transport your Honda Accord. It helps so much when clients like you work as a team member with us and the carrier to get your car transported. You were always helpful by communicating your needs in a timely manner and were always available when I needed to talk with you. I hope you are enjoying California. If I can ever be of assistance to you in the future please do not hesitate to call.,,,,,,,Bernie 760-733-3488 [ view ]
    Poster:Mo
    Date:1/21/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:After several frustrating days of trying to maneuver through the transport companies to ship a Chevy S10;I found the honest and helpful voice of Bernie Wynn at Excellent Auto Transport. There name says it all. It was an EXCELLENT experience from star... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Sherry, There are some clients that we feel a bond with and you are one of those. You were so easy and fun to work with and it truly was cooperation between you, the carrier and us to make your transport run smoothly so your son would get his pickup quickly. You were cooperative with the driver and that really makes a big difference. Thank you so much for writing a detailed review. God richly bless you and your family. Have a very joyous Christmas. [ view ]
    Poster:Sherry K.
    Date:11/29/2013 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Classic car shipment
    Review:I needed my pride and joy (1972 Chevelle SS) shipped for me mostly because I did not have time to do it myself because of being in the military. I requested a quote from from Excellent auto transport online and almost immediately received a email res... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We always feel it a privilege when we can help transport a car for one of our active duty military soldiers. You were a true joy to work with. God richly bless and keep you safe as you serve our country. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Poe
    Date:11/20/2013 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased!
    Review:I needed my vehicle transported from Indiana to California and Bernie was such an amazing help! She was direct and I feel like she did everything she possibly could to get my vehicle here ASAP. She was prompt in replying to my emails and was very kin... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning Alyssa. It was such a pleasure working with you to help transport your car. It is because of great clients like you that I love my job so much. You were always responsive to suggestions and willing to work with the transporter. Thank you for taking the time to write your great review. Blessings to you and your family in your new home. [ view ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:10/15/2013 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche 993
    Review:Bernie at Excellent Auto was great.this was my first time using a car transporter. Bernie patiently explained the entire process and answered all of my questions. Her price was very competitive and realistic. I moved a car from Houston to Louisvil... [ More ]
    Response:Hi again Joe! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you to move your car. It is people like you that makes my job enjoyable! [ view ]
    Poster:joe
    Date:9/18/2013 7:39:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome job!
    Review:Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport went above and beyond to get my truck moved! I would recommend her to anyone looking to transport a vehicle. Very friendly and knowledgeable! [ View ]
    Response:Hi Randy, Thanks so much for your kind words. I am so glad we were able to help you with your truck. Transports always work the best when they involve happy people like you. Again, thanks for taking the time to write a revieiw! [ view ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:8/19/2013 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Their name says it all!!!
    Review:No up front cost! Sonia was a dream to work with she was honest and informed. The carrier was in contact everyday and didn't surprise me with an odd time of pick up or delivery. My Cornet is my baby and I wouldn't trust it with just anyone, they full... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for your review. It was such a joy working with you to transport your "baby"! We loved talking with you and hearing your story. Sonia has given your carrier company a good review as well because they treated you good. Sonia's first car was a Cornet when she was a teen so she knew how excited you were to get your Cornet delivered safely. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to say a few words! [ view ]
    Poster:74 Cornet
    Date:6/5/2013 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Toyota FJ 40
    Review:This is the second time I used Excellent auto transport. They answer the phone on Sunday and ship your vehicle Monday (atleast they did in this case) I didn't expect that and was plesantly surprised. Christa and the gang will get you taken care of... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Reuben!!! Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. It was so much fun working with you. You were easy to talk with, had all the correct information for the carrier so it was a good team effort to get your FJ 40 delivered to you! It is always such a joy working with people that have a positive fun attitude like yours. Again, thanks for taking the time to write a review. [ view ]
    Poster:Reuben
    Date:5/22/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of car from FL to NJ
    Review:These ladies are amazing and very professional. This was my first experience ever transporting a car. I contacted so many transport companies before I chose excellent autotransport. Those who were reliable, they were very expensive (priced around $75... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Mr. Patel, Thank you for such a detailed and complimentary review. It was a pleasure working with your to ship your Honda Accord. We really appreciate clients such as yourself that take advice that will help expedite transporting your vehicle. I am so glad your car arrive safely and at the right price. It is a team effort between you, the carrier and us. You were a pleasure to work with and get to know. [ view ]
    Poster:Pk patel
    Date:5/11/2013 5:06:00 AM
    Subject: 65 Mercury Comet conv.
    Review:I had never had a car transported so I did what all internet shoppers do, asked for a quote. I received so many calls with prices ranging from $400 to 950. I did not feel comfortable with the way all these brokers talked to me until I got a call from... [ More ]
    Response:It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. You were wonderful and I am glad that you were happy your carrier. He was top notch and hope to use him again. Have fun when he comes to visit this summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:5/2/2013 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: BMW
    Review:Top notch service from the beginning. Very easy to deal with and helpful. This is the first time that I have had a car shipped and would highly recommend Exceptional Auto Transport. Harrison was terrific to deal with. Good follow through and follow u... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill S
    Date:4/29/2013 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Nissan
    Review:Bernie and her daughter were the only true and honest persons from other carriers I contacted. They NEVER asked me for my credit card information UNTIL they had a carrier. Stateway Auto and WeWill transportation swindled me into giving them my cred... [ More ]
    Response:You are the sweetest!! It was such a joy working with you to get your car transported! That is why I like my job is because of meeting people like you! It is always a teamwork between you the car owner, the great carriers we use and our office. Thank you so much for the kind words. Have a beautiful summer!! [ view ]
    Poster:Yoli
    Date:4/22/2013 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport IS excellent!
    Review:Wow, Christa, that was easy! Thank you so much for your help on getting my Saturn transported from Chicago to San Juan Capistrano. I had read so many horror stories from other brokers that I was hesitant to even try it. When I finally decided to get ... [ More ]
    Response:Gratitude for sharing your experience with others! I so much enjoy clients like you who just need an honest service with genuine customer service. Of course we would never ask for a credit card up front because no good broker needs it to do their job! You and your mom are both the nicest people to work with and we are so happy to have had the opportunity to meet you! Please have a day filled with joy! [ view ]
    Poster:Jody Miller
    Date:4/18/2013 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent is excellent!
    Review:I contacted Christa based on the previous reviews and the information that was initially sent to me when I first put some feelers out for bids for my new car. I was moving to San Diego from MD and had just purchased a brand new car. Christa was extre... [ More ]
    Response:WOW! Gratitude for you taking your time to share your thoughts! Monica, we are genuinely so blessed to work with such wonderful clients like you and we sincerely love our carriers as well and only work with the best! It is because of folks like you that we get such a high level of job satisfaction in this industry. Enjoy your ride and we hope to hear from you again! ~ Christa, Chief Transport Specialist. [ view ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:4/12/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my van Ohio to California
    Review:Excellent Auto did a very nice job of working to get my van moved from Ohio to California. After 6 weeks with another company, I gave up and asked for my deposit back. It took several weeks to get that. Excellent Auto did not require a dow... [ More ]
    Response:Jim, You and your wife were just marvelous to work with and Excellent was so pleased to give you the results you were looking for. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you have a glorious day! And our opinion of an up-front deposit is that any good broker doesn't need your credit card to do their job. Besides, the carrier that does all the hard work doesn't get paid until your vehicle is delivered so it only makes sense! ~ Christa, Chief Transport Specialist [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:4/10/2013 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: 85 Cadillac Eldorado
    Review:Wow these guys are on it. What a pleasant way to do business. The service lives up to its name. I will use them again to ship my Rolls Royce. As a car collector I have used others and they cannot compare. Christa will look after every detail. She is ... [ More ]
    Response:Mark, You and wonderful clients like you are why I get such a high level of job satisfaction! We especially love the clients that really love their vehicles because it just makes the whole process more fun and interesting! Much gratitude for your kind words and I sincerely appreciate you taking your time to share with others, most folks I talk to have never transported before so your opinions matter. I look forward to hearing from you on the Rolls Royce. Have a most beautiful day! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Wellington
    Date:4/2/2013 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: highly recommend
    Review:I have used Excellent Auto now several times and have been extremely satisfied every time. I always have enjoyed the conversations with Christa and appreciate her concerns for my transport needs. I will be using them for all my transportation needs. ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Greg! You are certainly one of my favorite clients and I love the really unique vehicles you find all over the country to send to your shop to have fun with! It is genuinely my pleasure working with you and I look forward to our next transport! ~ Christa Schauf, Chief Transport Specialist [ view ]
    Poster:magnum tool
    Date:3/13/2013 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Harley Motorcycle Delivery
    Review:Shopping for a motorcycle on the internet is stressful enough, but then you have to get it home. I quickly found that the transportation business can be difficult to sort out and develop trust in what you are getting. Fortunately, I found Sonia and... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Roger! Thank you for taking the time to say such kind words. It was fun working with you to get your motorcycle safely home to you. I love riding motorcycles so I knew how anxious you were to get your new cycle home! Hope you and Debbie have an exciting summer with your new bike! Sonia [ view ]
    Poster:Roger Boyer
    Date:3/4/2013 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Moved VW Passat from CA to NJ
    Review:Worked with Bernie from Excellent Auto Transport and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. Even as I had second thoughts about moving my vehicle she worked well with me and told me to take my time to make my decision. A really great person who... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your review, Joe. It was a pleasure to work with you and I am so happy the transport went well and your car was delivered on time and in good condition. Have a blessed day and best of luck with all of your future ventures. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:2/28/2013 11:50:00 AM
    Review:As the name suggests their service is excellent.Sonia was very helpful and understanding and got me a truck for the date i asked. She was very prompt in responding to my calls and emails. Overall excellent service. I would definitely recommend Excell... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you, Vipin. You were easy to work with because of your wonderful attitude. It is a pleasure to help clients like you transport your car. Thank you for taking a few minutes to write such kind words. I hope you have a very fun filled summer. Sonia [ view ]
    Poster:Vipin
    Date:2/27/2013 11:17:00 PM
    Review:I was first contacted by Sonia, whom explained the whole process very thoroughly. She got me a transport the next day! for the right price! Sonia and her mother Bernie where there throughout the whole process immediatelly answering every e-mail or ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure serving you. Have a wonderful spring and summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Jose Giovine
    Date:2/12/2013 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Excellent experience and a great company to do business with. Christa Schauf is an exceptional person and made it a very pleasant transaction. [ View ]
    Response:Jorge, My family and I have a passion for Mustangs as well so it is especially our pleasure to assist in transporting such fine vehicles! This is the second Mustang for us and I am grateful for your returning business. We look forward to hearing from you soon and have a blessed day! It is always a pleasure working with you. ~ Christa Schauf, Chief Transport Specialist. [ view ]
    Poster:Jorge Perez
    Date:1/31/2013 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Caring and patient
    Review:I was in the process of purchasing a vehicle and sent out a few requests for quotes on delivery of my car. The initial contact I had with Excellent Auto Transport was with Bernie. She explained the process and quickly provided me with a quote. Poss... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. It was a pleasure to help with transporting your new car. You were a joy to work with. It is a wonderful thing when we can work with such a wonderful client like you and have as a team member such an attentive trucking firm. I am so glad you had a good experience and I hope you enjoy your new car for years to come! [ view ]
    Poster:Ted Stouffer
    Date:1/26/2013 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport Rocks
    Review:Christa, it was a real pleasure to do business with Excellent Auto Transport. The level of communication and follow-up service was simply outstanding. The policies and practices of your firm are top-notch in every respect. Honest service like this i... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Anthony, Thank you so much for sharing with us your experience. It was sincerely a joy working with you and am so happy that everything went so smoothly! Clients like you are precisely why I love this work so much! Enjoy the holidays and I hope to hear from you again! ~ Christa, Chief Transport Specialist [ view ]
    Poster:Antony
    Date:11/24/2012 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Car
    Review:Rob is an excellent sales person, he makes you feel comfortable to do business with. I would definitely recommend him and his company to transport any vehicle to any destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Oliver
    Date:11/14/2012 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Bike
    Review:Bike was picked up before actual date and delivered early. Great communication and was kept abrest of delivery. Class A company and will use agian. Thanks agian for you help [ View ]
    Response:Roger, You were also a dream to work with and I especially liked that we dispatched even before your ready date! I sincerely appreciate you taking your valuable time to tell a little about your experience! I look forward to hearing from you soon! ~ Christa, Chief Transport Specialist [ view ]
    Poster:Roger Miller
    Date:10/29/2012 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent auto transport delivered my beloved jeep
    Review:I had spent over a month looking for a company to transport my jeep across the country for me...it was a nightmare until I found Christa at Excellent Auto Transport... She found a carrier to move it across the country for me in just a few days after ... [ More ]
    Response:Stephanie is a giddy California girl enjoying her Jeep and having fun driving down the road of life! We get so much joy from special vehicles which is why I love what I do so much! I work with the best clients and the best carriers! I am tickled pink when fabulous clients share their experience with others! I appreciate you Stephanie! Be blessed! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie Burke
    Date:10/23/2012 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my daughter's vehicle
    Review:I bought a car for my daughter who is attending college at Tulane University in New Orleans. Her current car was a lemon, and I needed to get the new car to her ASAP. As a single mom who never had to have a vehicle transported before I was a little i... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Mylene,I remember you called on a Sunday from the beach and you authorized the dispatch in less than 24 hours later and we were on a bit of a budget!! I am tickled you were able to pass the buck and rest assured all is well with the transport!! My pleasure and enjoy! ~ Christa, Chief Transport Specialist. [ view ]
    Poster:Mylene Barrientos
    Date:9/17/2012 9:41:00 PM
    Review:"THE BEST TO WORK WITH" Great follow up and follow through!!! All communication clear and concise. Has handled 8-10 moves and all have gone according to the dispatch. Good communication throughout the move. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks so much from my FAVORITE CLIENT!! We have transported ambulances and forklifts and pick-up trucks and all sorts of fun vehicles together for your shop! I appreciate your business and you and your staff are amazing to work with! ~ Christa, Chief Transport Specialist. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:9/12/2012 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport Rocks
    Review:I had 2 cars (classic porsche and an old jeep) that needed to be shipped from CALI to MO. Christa at Excellent Auto Transport helped me through the process and delivered me with the most up to date Carrier info including getting me the Carrier's insu... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Chris! The driver just called me to tell me that you were awesome and great to work with! He had nothing but nice things to say about you! It is my sincere joy to work with wonderful people like you and ensure that all the important details like insurance are handled promptly so you can have PEACE OF MIND, which is priceless! You, too, are amazing and I look forward to talking with you again soon! Enjoy the ride! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris T
    Date:8/3/2012 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport
    Review:I chose Excellent Auto Transport from a long list of companies that quoted on my auto move. All of my interaction with them was positive and reliable. We agreed on rates and my car was picked up the next day. It was delivered from Georgia to New Mexi... [ More ]
    Response:Hi David! I genuinely appreciate that you took your time to share your experience with me and all those folks out there who have never transported before. You are truly a kind person and it was my pleasure working with you. I am not happy until my client's vehicles are delivered and my clients are happy, so thanks for calling me to let me know the carrier treated you so well and I noted their file. Have a gorgeous day! ~ Christa, Chief Transport Specialist [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/30/2012 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: The company name says it all
    Review:Christa with Excellent Auto transport is awesome, from the moment we first spoke on the phone she was warm, friendly honest and upfront. She really cares about you and your property, she made me feel like family instantly. She explained everything fr... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Kurt! You are so kind to share your unique experience with others! I remember this order since you placed in on the 4th of July for one motorcycle and we ended up transporting two and we dispatched two days later! I love great results! I will note my carrier file of your nice words and I look forward to talking with you again soon! You are truly a pleasure to work with! - Christa, Chief Transport Specialist. [ view ]
    Poster:Kurt Jones
    Date:7/25/2012 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Superb Customer Service
    Review:We do not need to give you a long explanation in the review because the name says it all, "EXCELLENT". Christa was phenomenal and the carrier she chose was great too!!! She did everything she could to make sure that we had a smooth transa... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Montgomery Family, I am so happy about meeting you fine folks! GOD BLESS YOU! I loved the photos of the 4 runner on the Transporter that you emailed me, thank you so much. Have a beautiful summer and I look forward to talking with you again!! - Christa, Chief Transport Specialist. [ view ]
    Poster:Montgomery
    Date:6/7/2012 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle Free Transportation Service!
    Review:Shipped my car from NJ to SF-bay area. Christa was really helpful in setting everything up quickly. My car was shipped and delivered on time. Would recommend Excellent auto transport to anyone in need of a worry free car transport service. [ View ]
    Response:Karan, I am so happy to hear you are happy! It is because of clients like you that I enjoy my work every every day! I sincerely am glad to have met you and have fun on the open road with your Camaro! Thank you so much for taking your time to tell others about your experience, I am so grateful!! Christa, Chief Transport Specialist [ view ]
    Poster:Karan
    Date:6/6/2012 2:21:00 AM
    Subject: Christa - The Miracle Worker!
    Review:What an amazingly positive experience we had using Christa and her company Excellent Auto Transport. We were moving from CT to NC on a shoestring budget and Christa was able to find us a carrier who could work with our budget and did so within a ver... [ More ]
    Response:It was such a blessing to be able to help out such wonderful people. Both of you are so kind and were sincerely such a pleasure to work with! God is good and miracles happen! Never forget God loves you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Chad & Robin M
    Date:6/3/2012 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:Christa from Excellent Transport was the best. She found us an inclosed transport in one day. Jeff from Incognito was a great driver. He took great care of our car. The pick up was on time. He had blankets around the doors of the car to protect ... [ More ]
    Response:Sherri and Randy, You two tickled me pink with your Lavender 1934 Ford Coupe Replica you traveled to North Carolina to view before purchasing. Wow! I am so glad all is perfect and I am so blessed to have met the both of you. Please enjoy your honey of a ride as you journey down the road of life! [ view ]
    Poster:Sherri & Randy
    Date:5/4/2012 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend Excellent Auto Transport
    Review:Excellent Auto Transport was the absolute best experience I've had with transporting a vehicle. The customer service provided by Christa was impeccable. I would highly recommend her services (and I already have to friends and family). [ View ]
    Response:Hello Randy, You are a joy to work with. I remember the nice Alaska weekend you told me about that you had this spring with the children and the dog by the lake and I am still jealous! It must be beautiful up there! This Lexus was going to port and my Truck Partner handled it without a snag and I am so happy! I appreciate your referrals and I hope we talk again! - Christa, Chief Transport Specialist [ view ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:4/24/2012 2:00:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.