View 160,407 Reviews on 3,685 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,408th Review now!

View Empire Auto Transport Services's New Profile

Empire Auto Transport Services
Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:888-404-3287 CALL NOW FOR FREE QUOTE!!
Secondary Phone Number:20% DISCOUNT IF YOU MENTION THIS WEB SITE!!
Website:http://www.EmpireATS.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 1 Month. Since 3/5/2014

At Empire Auto Transport Services, we realize that our customers are THE MOST important aspect of our business. For that reason, we go above and beyond the industry standard by creating a personalized experience for each and every one of our customers. We believe that honesty, fluent communication, and industry expertise are the three main keys to running any successful business. We ship all over the continental U.S. as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska. We pride ourselves on shipping every vehicle as if it were our own. When choosing Empire Auto Transport Services to ship your next vehicle, we are confident when we say "you are in the best of hands here". We offer MILITARY, SENIOR CITIZEN, STUDENT and MULTI-CAR DISCOUNTS. Call us at your convenience for a FREE QUOTE.
Have your own experience with Empire Auto Transport Services to share?

• Next Reviews on Empire Auto Transport Services
    Review:I was very impressed as I called Matt and told him the car was ready for pick up at any time. He called me back within a few minutes and said it would be picked up the next day. A small concern was that he said he would email me the information re... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Robinson
    Date:4/10/2015 3:10:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:The individual who delivered the vehicle was very helpful is so much as he passed information pertaining to the vehicle that helped with the repair. The vehicle as delivered was believed to have frozen the engine but as it turned out the only proble... [ More ]
    Poster:Jimmy Payton
    Date:3/12/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Poster:Jimmy Payton
    Date:3/12/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Mustang Transport
    Review:Had 2 Mustangs needed transporting to Florida. One was a show car that was lowered. I discussed this with Matthew and of my concern some car transports can't safely transport this type of vehicle. Matthew made sure the transport hired was able to han... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia M Ambrogio
    Date:3/11/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Empire was fast and efficient! My car arrived in excellent condition. The driver was very courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary Capone
    Date:2/15/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Company. Trustworthy and honest!!
    Review:First of all, I am NOT being compensated for my review here! These are my honest opinions and thoughts-I left a similar review on Yelp (which I suggest customers use for unsolicited reviews!) I used Empire because of their great rating on Yelp and d... [ More ]
    Poster:O Scott
    Date:2/14/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: MG Transport
    Review:Never having arranged transport like this before, especially of a classic car, I was completely out of my element until I found Matt at Empire Auto. He answered all of my questions, provided all the pertinent information, was helpful and always ava... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacy Ritter
    Date:1/19/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: THE BEST - George ext 303
    Review:George @ empire auto transport services is the best! I've used him and his company several times to ship vehicles I have purchased for resale (i buy and sell cars part time to make extra money) and have never been disappointed. The have the best pric... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin Maxwell
    Date:1/9/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport review
    Review:Empire Auto Transport exceeded my expectations regarding the handling of my autos transport. The agent who handled the matter was very professional . I would definitely use this company again and recommend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Charlie
    Date:1/9/2015 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Best company ever
    Review:I would definitely recommend using this company. Matt was a great help and such a great guy to work with. My car was picked up on time in Texas and it only took 5 days to get it back to New York. I was very impressed with how fast the transport was. ... [ More ]
    Poster:paige
    Date:12/16/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: VERY professional. The best.
    Review:George was professional and helpful. I couldn't be happier and I'll use this company again. Thanks for making this easy and pleasant. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom Busch
    Date:12/9/2014 7:18:00 AM
    Subject: Five Star Shipping Experience!
    Review:From start to finish, this entire shipping process of my vehicle from Manhattan to Cleveland was a very pleasurable experience. Tom was very knowledgeable and worked extremely hard in getting my vehicle shipped within 3 days considering that it's dif... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet McDaniel
    Date:12/6/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific servvice
    Review:Other than the driver being delayed by a snow storm during transport, the service was excellent. Dino ,the driver, was courteous to a fault, and kept in touch about his delay. The company contact person, Tom, was always available. The price of $130... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Horning
    Date:12/3/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I was more than satisfied with the services. Great timing for a great price. George was very knowlageable and made the arraignments quick with no problems and great service. Deffinatly will use again [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony cassino
    Date:11/27/2014 8:39:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Experience with Empire Auto
    Review:This was the first time we have ever shipped a vehicle. It was very overwhelming to know "who to pick". Matt at Transport Auto returned all of my calls quickly, answered all of my questions, gave me a reasonable price and very quick deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda
    Date:11/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Impressive Classic Car Transport!!
    Review:I needed my 1964 Chevy Nova which holds immense sentimental value to me transported across the country and needless to say I had my reservations about the entire industry at first. After dealing with Tom, however, I felt very comfortable moving forwa... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:11/19/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Reliability
    Review:Empire is a very up front company and right on the button for reliability. They are prompt with their quote and they accomplished what was required to make the delivery happen on time. Their pricing wasn't the lowest but their integrity was the hig... [ More ]
    Poster:Leigh Parker
    Date:11/17/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Empire Auto Transport Services Experience
    Review:I wanted my Nissan 350Z shipped from California to Kansas. Empire had excellent reviews and I went with them since care of my car was priority. They put me in touch with the driver. The driver used Whatsapp, so I was able to contact him at any ins... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:11/16/2014 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:my experience with the company was great. They worked with me on my shipment and getting the dates that I wanted to ship. The truck driver was friendly and courteous. I had no damage to my cars when I received them. I would recommend this company to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Lane
    Date:11/13/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: No Hassle Transport
    Review:Based on all the reviews of other transport companies, I was a little hesitant to trust any company I chose, but I didn't really have a choice with the time frame of my move being so short. I was blown away though with the quality of service that Em... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoffrey Abbott
    Date:11/13/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic
    Review:Matt took what I was finding to be a very scary process with companies that had terrible reviews and track records with the BBB and made it so easy. Here are the highlights: 1) He was able to dispatch a truck to me the same day we made initial con... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth S
    Date:11/11/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: My review of services rendered by Empire.
    Review:This service was recommended by a local Chevrolet Dealer. I could not have been happier! Empire showed up as promised and delivered better than I had expected. My vehicle was in perfect shape, no dents scratches and clean! If I were going to have ano... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Jackson
    Date:10/5/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:The driver was excellent person and service was awesome. I can say to everyone go with shipping express auto shipping. [ View ]
    Poster:Kaajal singhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Empire Auto Transport Services
    Review:Empire was a shining star over a previous broker that I had made arrangements with. The previous broker had mislead me to beleiving that all was good to go and that my car transportation was all but delivered to the destination. Signaling me to proce... [ More ]
    Poster:David S.
    Date:8/15/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service.
    Review:My expectations were simple. Get my cars from point A to point B safely and on time. Everything happened as expected. Company was also very responsive to all queries that I had. A very satisfactory experience during an otherwise stressful time in... [ More ]
    Poster:NY
    Date:8/14/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Don't waste your time with lower estimate companies
    Review:As much as I hate to admit this, not knowing anything about transporting cars, I received about 20 quotes from different companies. I got rid of the highest priced companies and the lowest priced companies and chose a company that I felt comfortable ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:8/7/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Don't miss out on the best service
    Review:I can not rave about Empire Auto and the service we received to ship our vehicle cross country enough! I am in the military and did not have a lot of time to stress about getting my car to the other coast. We have a 1997 Infiniti Q45 that has custom ... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha
    Date:7/23/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat customer
    Review:Both times we have used Empire Auto Transport the communication and service were excellent. Our driver Boris kept in constant contact from the day before delivery to accommodate my pick up time and place. I will recommend Empire to anyone that requ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori J Gelhard
    Date:7/18/2014 8:49:00 AM
    Review:My husbands mother passed away on Easter and she left him her Firebird Formula. The car meant a great deal to her. My husband and her shared a love of muscle cars and this Firebird was her pride and joy. Needless to say it meant a lot to my husban... [ More ]
    Poster:Renee Holiway
    Date:7/16/2014 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Customer service was great. They got my car picked up next day, on a national holiday, and delivered it in 3 days as requested. [ View ]
    Poster:mike g
    Date:6/20/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: The transport of my 2 cars from Colorado to Boston
    Review:Even though my 2 cars were picked up and delivered on time, there were concerns the whole time. the driver was difficult to get a hold of at times, and when he would give me a certain time for something, it was always a few hours later when he wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/19/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great, fast service!
    Review:Empire Auto Transport Services shipped my car from NY to California fast and efficiently for $1395; order 3629-BS. Even with me being in California it was easy to arrange for a friend to drop my car off with the driver in NY. This was my first time... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica S
    Date:6/17/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great first experience!
    Review:I am very pleased with empire transport services. They were very honest and business oriented about the delivery. Everything was how it was suppose to be and I got my car in less than a week. I would recommend this company to anyone thinking about... [ More ]
    Poster:Leonard
    Date:5/19/2014 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:I needed to move my Jeep from New York to Colorado and I was relatively new to dealing with auto transporters. I was fortunate enough to come upon Matthew at Empire Auto Transport Services. Matt explained the business and was very honest with me ab... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:5/16/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very Impressed
    Review:I was very impressed with the professionalism of Matt and his company. He was the only person that explained the process of the industry and his business. He guaranteed my car would be delivered by a certain date and he came through on his promise. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Anita R
    Date:5/16/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellet service from Empire Auto Transport
    Review:Excellent services from Empire Auto Transport. I transported two cars from NY to FL, same day pick up, on time delivery, very respectful driver and dispatcher, very good communication, Vito answer me every email I sent to him and every call I did, th... [ More ]
    Poster:Johan Bacallao
    Date:5/13/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Recommend
    Review:Matt was extremely helpful and patient through the collection and delivery of my car. I would recommend Empire Auto Transport Services to anyone needing a car moved. [ View ]
    Poster:Jane S.
    Date:5/1/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Dragula
    Review:We bought a car called the Dragula on its own trailer. Spent 10 days of living hell trying to get it transported. Got ripped off by one company that demanded a deposit. I met Matt at Empire Transport and things got easy. He went above and beyond to h... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra McKee
    Date:4/27/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Empire gets my stamp of approval
    Review:I was working in California but unfortunately had to move home due to a family emergency. Everything happened really quickly and I was concerned about being able to get my car shipped before my flight. I received a lot of phone calls, most of them we... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Brady
    Date:4/20/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Moving to Charlotte
    Review:Empire Auto Transport helped me move my car to Charlotte as I didnt have the time myself. They set me up with an on time driver and ensured i moved all of my stuff from Michigan to Charlotte. Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Andris
    Date:4/19/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Sean at Empire gets the job done!!
    Review:So apparently getting your car shipped out of Florida during this time of year is difficult, and yep, I learned that the hard way. I filled out my information online and received probably about 10-20 calls and even more emails. Not knowing better, I ... [ More ]
    Poster:conrad
    Date:4/19/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:I totally recomend this transportation company. My car was delivered on time from Salt Lake Utah to Astoria, NY. Sean was extremely helpful and nice. [ View ]
    Poster:Maria Tovar
    Date:4/18/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Poster:Maria Tovar
    Date:4/18/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Matt @ Empire Auto Transport
    Review:I work for a car dealer who buys cars all around the United States. Usually I do not have a problem getting them transported. This one particular vehicle I had extreme difficulty getting someone to pick it up because of the location that it was in.... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your review, Bill! We appreciate your business and it was a pleasure working with you as well. I'm happy we we were able to add you to our list of satisfied dealerships. I look forward to shipping the next one for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Munce
    Date:4/18/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Cars Shipped by Empire Auto Transport
    Review:Matt from Empire Auto Transport did an excellant job betting my 2 cars shipped from Kingsport, TN to Huntington Beach, CA. I have shipped may cars and Empire Auto Transport did a great job. This is the first shipping company I would actually use ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian F
    Date:4/13/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Empire
    Review:I had the best experience with empire! Matt, the owner, was extremely knowledgable and helpful and most importantly HONEST! The transport was flawless, prompt and stress free. The car was picked up on time and dropped off on time with no hidden costs... [ More ]
    Poster:Tippy Carrier
    Date:4/11/2014 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:MATT AT THE EMPIRE CO. WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND HELPED ME WITH THE ACTUSL TRANSPORT CO. THE CAR WAS DELIVERED WITH NO DAMAGE AND IN GOOD CONDITION AT A RATE $100 LESS THAN ANTICIPATED. I GIVE THEM A 5 STAR RATING. JERRY [ View ]
    Poster:jerry p
    Date:4/8/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Shelby GT500
    Review:First i was skeptical with using a Transport Company and put my freshly bought dream car in the hands of complete strangers ! But Empire Auto Transport Services made it easy for me. Matthew was my main contact and he made it so easy for me and tried... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthias G.
    Date:4/7/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:GREAT EXPERIENCE. MAT WAS ALWAYS ABLE TO BE CONTACTED AND TOOK CARE OF ANY OF MY CONCERNS THE CAR LEFT ON TOME AND ARRIVED PROMPTLY. [ View ]
    Poster:jerry p
    Date:4/7/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: transport of Mercury Milan
    Review:This was the first time I had shipped a vehicle. I talked with quite a few services and Matt with Empire struck me as the best. He was very knowledgeable and helpful and seemed very eager to please. The car was picked up and delivered in a timely ... [ More ]
    Poster:Janice Johnson