View 178,932 Reviews on 3,958 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,933th Review now!

View Door to Door Transport's New Profile

Door to Door Transport
5300 w hillsboro blvd ste 203
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Phone Number:866-802-(SHIP) 7447
Secondary Phone Number:954-639-9411
Website:http://www.doortodoortransport.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 7 Months. Since 7/21/2009

We are a family owned and operated company with over a decade of transportation experience. All of our quotes are all inclusive taxes, tolls, gas and insurance no add on's or hidden fees PERIOD. We offer the unique ability to deal directly with our vast network of drivers. Which proves essential for prompt pickup and delivery dates and open communication between our vast network of drivers and customers. We will match or beat any quote from a legitimate 4 to 5 star rated company. Please feel free to visit the link above for a free online quote.
Have your own experience with Door to Door Transport to share?

Door to Door Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 219 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.92% of Door to Door Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Door to Door Transport
    Subject: 10
    Review:I was searching for a transportation service and I had a lot of them come to my email and there was one that stood out it was called door to door transportation the price was great it beat all the others and I spoke with Anthony which he help me thr... [ More ]
    Poster:Rene mThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2016 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very good overall.
    Review:Very, very quick. Arrived in same condition it left. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:2/3/2016 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Veh was transported from California to baltimore md quickly & efficiency. We're happy with the service provided & will use this company again! [ View ]
    Poster:Jenny L
    Date:2/3/2016 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great job !!
    Review:Thanks to Loretta at Door to Door. She found AD Transport to handle this delivery. Worked out great. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed Perkins
    Date:2/2/2016 2:26:00 PM
    Review:I searched for weeks and found several transport companies that promised to pick up my two vehicles in a timely manner but they did not keep their promises. When I called Ms. Loretta she gave me fast service and a reasonable price. I will definitely ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robin
    Date:1/22/2016 10:34:00 PM
    Review:We have used Door to Door Transport to transport our car from New Jersey to Florida and back for several years now. We have always been very satisfied with their service and delivery. We have found them very reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:R. Cerza
    Date:1/21/2016 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: generally good experience
    Review:Everything is fine. Just a surprise when the driver called me to pickup the car in two hours. Will be much better to call a day in advance. [ View ]
    Poster:Weihua MaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2016 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:On time, fast delivery, clean shipping vehicle with brand new trailer. Delivered next day in great condition. Would use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Ship Shippington
    Date:1/21/2016 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Houston from San Antonio
    Review:After I contacted the company, I was called and told a driver would be there the next day. The vehicle was picked-up at the promised time and delivered the same day as promised. I was completely satisfied with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:1/20/2016 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle fron New York to Hawaii
    Review:After reading the reviews of many transport companies and obtaining a number of quotes, I decided on Door to Door Transport. I must admit I was a little nervous about shipping my daughter's car to Hawaii, as I had never had to do anything like this ... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:1/19/2016 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding customer service!
    Review:After having bad luck with Hilton Transport, I called Roy at Open Door Transport and within an hour had everything arranged to transport my vehicle. The driver kept me informed at both ends on his arrival time and was professional and courteous. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori
    Date:1/19/2016 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Transport vehicle to our son from CA to OH!
    Review:Our experience with Door to Door Transport was a Top Notch service from the beginning to the end. Our son was visiting us in CA for xmas and we had to ship our vehicle to him in Ohio but he would not be back in Ohio until 1/7/16. Loretta was extrem... [ More ]
    Poster:Special Agent 25
    Date:1/17/2016 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Customer Servicee
    Review:I have used Door to Door for a little over 3 years and have been very satisfied with their service. We have shipped vehicles to multiple destinations and although pickup times may have been delayed, it was made up by the delivery time. usually with... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:1/15/2016 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and easy to communicate with
    Review:Overall experience with the company is excellent. Pick-up date was early than expected but I was advised promptly. Drive is nice and thorough with the car check before loading to the truck. Arrived on time during pick-up and drop-off. [ View ]
    Poster:Kristine
    Date:1/14/2016 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Reliability of service
    Review:I had the pleasure of dealing with Loretta from Door to Door, she made the process extremely painless and dealt with my many questions with true professional patience. I am in the military and had some issues with the driver not wanting to pick up th... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil Sanabria
    Date:1/14/2016 2:54:00 AM
    Subject: Overall a great company
    Review:I was lead to this company by a friend in the business and am so glad that I found them. I gave Roy super short notice about needing my car shipped across the country and within a week my car had been picked up and dropped off at the desired location... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda Long
    Date:1/13/2016 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport from FL to CT
    Review:First class operation from start to finish. No issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe F.
    Date:1/12/2016 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:From the day I booked them they keep in touch with the information about the pick up and delivery day and time. I shipped my 2014 Nissan versa from Orlando, FL to Allentown, PA the pick up was a Monday and the delivery was a Wednesday within the same... [ More ]
    Poster:Brayner
    Date:1/7/2016 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Door to Door Transport
    Review:They are awesome. I used them twice and both times routed me to right carrier for very prompt delivery [ View ]
    Poster:Ramesha Sesha
    Date:1/6/2016 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:awesome company and awesome transaction. [ View ]
    Poster:Gil Reece
    Date:12/30/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: transportation
    Review:Overall experience was o.k . Except few scratches and extremely dirty vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Surya Gupta
    Date:12/30/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: transportation
    Poster:Surya Gupta
    Date:12/30/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Excellent Service! Reasonable price! Painless process! Don't hesitate to use those guys, they are AWESOME! [ View ]
    Poster:Rafal
    Date:12/30/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:Very happy, they did what we discussed no problem with pick up or delivery. And the price was better than all the other companies that contacted me. Loretta did a nice work . Thanks Andrew [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:12/24/2015 8:26:00 AM
    Subject: Roy
    Review:Kevin did an amazing job such a pleasure to meet such a real down to earth guy working for u was totally please with his service [ View ]
    Poster:Jason palmiere
    Date:12/23/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door Transport
    Review:My contact person, Loretta, was knowledgeable and gave me exact information about the pick-up and delivery of my car. The driver gave me a 2-hour window for pick-up (which was between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.) and came at 9:00. He was polite and ef... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:12/23/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:12/22/2015 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Door To Door Transport
    Review:This is the 4th time that we use Door to Door Transport, We always recommend this transport company to my closest friends and family but now we decided to write a review since the scheduled was a short notice we needed to move our precious car from A... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica & Carlos T.
    Date:12/21/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Delivery - DoorToDoor Transport
    Review:The transaction was handled professionally. The driver picked up and delivered on the agreed-upon dates. The car was thoroughly inspected at pickup and delivery. There was no damage during transport. Door-to-Door was the low bid - I'm very happy ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:12/20/2015 5:30:00 AM
    Subject: Did great.
    Review:I was very happy with the service.They were very prompt and the driver kept me posted. [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:12/18/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:First time transporting a car so naturally was a bit apprehensive. Choose Door to Door based on online reviews, family owned, and JR's attentiveness. Everything went smoothly. The car was picked up and delivered as stated and was clean when it arri... [ More ]
    Poster:Brant
    Date:12/18/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Review:Excellent company to deal with. very professional and did exactly as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:John Benchimol harborside Marina & Yacht Sales
    Date:12/18/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Overall Service was very good! [ View ]
    Poster:scott chaikinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Review:This is at least the 4th time I've used Door to Door Transport. Kelly coordinated everything on transporting my nieces car from FL to NJ. Pickup & delivery went smooth & ON TIME! Delivered right to the driveway in NJ even though street very tight!! [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Finocchio
    Date:12/15/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: transportation of my sons dodge Dakota.
    Review:They were very nice and honest. She found me a driver before I was charged the fee.she also called to give me updates on the driver.and the owner of the company gave me his name and number in case of an emergency. They were very professional. The dri... [ More ]
    Poster:Tammy Worrell
    Date:12/15/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Jaguar Transport
    Review:Our 1997 Jaguar XJ6 was transported from the restoration service in Connecticut to our niece in North Carolina with efficiency and professionalism. The price was reasonable- communications were prompt and complete- the entire operation was first c... [ More ]
    Poster:Herb Loughery
    Date:12/14/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Best transporters/honest
    Review:Door to door transport is an excellent company who can be trusted from the first minute- this is rare in the transport business. Their pricing is also best in the business. My driver, Jose, was always on time and kept in communication with me the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry
    Date:12/8/2015 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: Uship auto
    Review:This was great service especially during holiday week. Car was delivered in a timely manner. Good savings to me. Vehicle was in same condition as before. I would recommend this service. I really like the tracking emails. Great job guys!,,,, [ View ]
    Poster:Cheryl M
    Date:12/2/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Ford F-150 delivery.
    Review:I was referred to Door To Door. By Uship. They were chosen because they were first on the List. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and efficient. I would be willing to use their services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Willis
    Date:11/25/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: service opnion
    Review: The process of obtaining pricing was so much more of a soap opera then I ever imagined . I put in the request for pricing then I received 50 emails and 35 phone calls. then those folks would send more emails and would call over and over again . th... [ More ]
    Poster:Clay Bailey
    Date:11/25/2015 6:19:00 AM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:All was good better than expected and a very good price. One small comment. My reply to approve the order was not see due to my email replay going to Door to Door Transport's junk mail folder. A day after the orders was placed, I noticed that m... [ More ]
    Poster:Pierre Martinez
    Date:11/24/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: why I chose this carrier
    Review:Chose Door to Door because they are owner operators. In the end, they where a broker and facilitated the movement of my car into an area they don't routinely cover. [ View ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:11/21/2015 4:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent transport
    Review:We gave Door to Door a very tight time frame on this transport because of unexpected travel plans by a family member. They promised, they delivered and communication was excellent. We plan another shipment in the new year. JR is very thorough... [ More ]
    Poster:Eileen
    Date:11/20/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: tow
    Review:could not have gone better or faster if i did it myself,no bs just did what they said would be done,the way it should be would use again and recommend [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:11/20/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Review:the best of the best this is my 4th time of using Door to Door and Roy and kaley call me and let me know when my car pickup and where the drive at and when the drive we arrive at my place. to transport my vehicle from auction to my shop no problem th... [ More ]
    Poster:Gani Ibrahim
    Date:11/20/2015 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Good job!
    Review:The company what I choose to transport my car is very good. They found the driver for me very fast and he picked up my car by himself, because I could not be at home at the time when he came, and they did not charge any extra money. The car was in ... [ More ]
    Poster:TinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2015 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:I highly recommend dealing with JR and DoortoDoor transport. They were exceedingly cordial, prompt, and professional. If I ever need to ship a vehicle again, I'd go back to these guys in a heartbeat. [ View ]
    Poster:BrianB
    Date:11/19/2015 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional service
    Review:Exceptional service from quote to delivery. The transport company (Door to Door Transport) contacted me soon after I accepted the offer. The following day, they had a driver from my area code headed to CA to pick up the vehicle. The pick up went... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:11/15/2015 2:20:00 AM
    Subject: Car move
    Review:Contacted Roy from Door to Door transport to ship my car from Chicago to Central California. Specified that delivery needed to be same day I arrived in California. I left Illinois on Tuesday 11/27/2015 via California Zephyr Amtrak train, arrived in S... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Battis
    Date:11/13/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Cleveland area to Boca Raton
    Review:It was picked up sooner than I expected. Delivered quickly. Couldn't have been better. $695 total and no surprises. Thank you JR. I contracted Nov2. Picked up Nov3. Delivered Nov6. No damage. [ View ]
    Poster:David Ritter
    Date:11/13/2015 1:08:00 AM

Next Reviews on Door to Door Transport

Door to Door Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.