View 156,314 Reviews on 3,651 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,315th Review now!

View Door to Door Transport's New Profile

Door to Door Transport
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Phone Number:866-802-(SHIP) 7447
Secondary Phone Number:954-639-9411
Website:http://www.doortodoortransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 6 Months. Since 7/21/2009

We are a family owned and operated company with over a decade of transportation experience. All of our quotes are all inclusive taxes, tolls, gas and insurance no add on's or hidden fees PERIOD. We offer the unique ability to deal directly with our drivers. Which proves essential for prompt pickup and delivery dates & open communication between our drivers and customers. We will match or beat any quote from a legitimate 4 to 5 star rated company. Please feel free to visit the link above for a free online quote.
Have your own experience with Door to Door Transport to share?

Door to Door Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 233 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.11% of Door to Door Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.89% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Door to Door Transport
    Subject: Door to door
    Review:Recommend using door-to- door service. Rob was honest, professional and easy to work with. Shipped my car from Ohio to California and he did a great job : fair and reasonable price, and accommodated my requests. [ View ]
    Poster:Nader
    Date:1/27/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: On-Time, Integrity, Kindness
    Review:I had several quotes from multiple shipping companies, and I was getting overwhelmed. Door-to-Door Transport offered a great price that I trusted after doing my research. I was fortunate to have called on a Friday and the driver was able to pick up m... [ More ]
    Poster:Audrey
    Date:1/27/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Walked the Talk
    Review:Door to Door - thank you for prompt service. Communication was excellent and the driver fantastic. Dave [ View ]
    Poster:Dave M
    Date:1/27/2015 7:54:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:Mikela was prompt in answering phone calls, and excellent with follow through. I was not pleased with the actual carrier of the vehical and Mikela reolsved the matter quickly and to my liking. I would recommend without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Maria
    Date:1/25/2015 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Fast & Professional Service!
    Review:Very pleased and thankful to the crew at Door to Door transport! Courteous, knowledgeable and proffesional! Loretta... thank you so very much!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:1/23/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Car picked up on time.Great communication with with driver.Took five days to arrive,because of weather and I told driver no need to rush.Would use Door to Door again.Atlantic auto transport was the hauler,Mike was the driver and was excellent.Very ha... [ More ]
    Poster:kenny
    Date:1/23/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: hi
    Review:A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ [ View ]
    Poster:greg
    Date:1/23/2015 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: Door to Door Transport - Best Shipping Experience!
    Review:Loretta exceeded my expectations! She made the entire shipping process smooth and painless. I highly recommend Door to Door Transport!! [ View ]
    Poster:Ivan
    Date:1/22/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Cayman R
    Review:All went as promised. Professional, detail oriented driver. Picked up on time and delivered as agreed. I will use these services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:1/22/2015 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Shipping a vehicle can be very stressful but, Roy at Door to Door made it very easy. I will use them again if I ever need to ship another vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Katrina
    Date:1/21/2015 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Best auto transport experience!
    Review:Mikela was great to work with! She definetely kept me updated about my vehicle, and also called me after to make sure that the transport went well! Out of the 5 times I have shipped my car, this experience has been the best. Will definetely use th... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie petersen
    Date:1/21/2015 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Never Did the Job
    Review:The sweet lady who answered the phone said she is the mother of the owner and she has done this work for "years." She quoted a price, took a credit card number, and never had the car transported and quit responding to email. Try someone... [ More ]
    Poster:Terrell Monks
    Date:1/20/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Overland Park, KS - Orlando, FL
    Review:JR was able to get a driver in one day and the car was in Florida in 3 days. Very nice experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Sajeev Jacob
    Date:1/20/2015 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: 2001 Sienna Move
    Review:Set up the move with Loretta and in 4 day time, a driver was assigned to pick up my van. The van was picked up the next day by Jeff, loading was flawless and delivery was done 2 days after. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:1/19/2015 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered as promised.
    Review:I was very apprehensive about this whole process. I researched it the best I could. The more I researched it, the more apprehensive I became. Most of the research I did was on this site. There so many negative experiences. I got the feeling that... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:1/16/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport co.
    Review:I was very happy with this company all the way around, Lola was very helpful an nice to deal with. The driver was also very helpful. I will use them again for sure a Plus [ View ]
    Poster:Randy elizalde
    Date:1/16/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Door to door service
    Review:It was first time I used door to door service. At the beginning the brother said it was ok that people would pick up my car after work while the truck driver contacted me that he couldn't. Therefore there as a little conflict on time for picking up c... [ More ]
    Poster:debbie
    Date:1/12/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Review:Loretta at door to door transport went above and beyond to locate a shipper during the holidays she even checked with me from her home to make sure I was updated. The transporter, VIP Transport, and driver James was excellent, very careful. This was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:1/12/2015 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car from Los Angeles to Boston. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to ship their car. No complaints! [ View ]
    Poster:Leah
    Date:1/7/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent on time service
    Review:I have used the service when I moved from CA to TX and again this time when I moved back from TX to CA. I would say I am very with the service and the price I paid for this. I would highly recommend this to all [ View ]
    Poster:Joydeep Das
    Date:1/7/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Cost of service
    Review:I was extremely happy with the service even though it was pricey. The price of excellent service I had received lower estimate but they did not deliver [ View ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:1/7/2015 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: SHIPPING CORVETTE
    Review:Roy is a great transporter, always on time and never any issues..I would recommend to anybody.. very happy with service! [ View ]
    Poster:William Lauricella
    Date:1/7/2015 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:This was my first time using an Auto Transport service, and my coordinator Roy and driver Roberto put my mind at ease and due to all the poor reviews I have read from other transport services choosing this company was a blessing. Door To Door Transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Tonia Ward
    Date:1/7/2015 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: VERY HAPPY TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU
    Review:VERY HAPPY THAT I FOUND AN HONEST PERSON TO DEAL WITH, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR US MR. ROY. MOE [ View ]
    Poster:MOE ZEIDAN
    Date:1/7/2015 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Traansportation
    Review:J.R. was very prompt and professional. My car was picked up when they said it would and was delivered on time with no damage or issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Victory Lane Ford
    Date:1/7/2015 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: COMPETITIVE PRICING AND DEPENDABLE SERVICE
    Review:my daughter had a 5 month internship at Walt Disney World in FL and the job requires her to have a vehicle because the properties are far apart. found a local carrier and quoted me $1800 and gave me all kinds of stories about how they use their own ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Lam
    Date:1/6/2015 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Comments
    Review:Customer service and communication was excellent. Pick up and delivery was very punctual. Driver was most courteous, knowledgeable and maintained timely communication during the transport. I will definitely use this service again! [ View ]
    Poster:Wes Terry Jr
    Date:1/6/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Using Door to Door Transport
    Review:We've been using Door to Door Transport for several years. This year was our best experience with them. They picked up and delivered the car on time and in good condition. The driver of the transporter was also very nice and professional as well. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:1/6/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: SUV Transport
    Review:We have used Door to Door for four years to transport our vehicles. They have always served us well. Occasionally it has required a few emails or calls and they have responded well. I have visited the office and met the owners. They are really nice. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Kaloyanides
    Date:1/6/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: TX to CA transport
    Review:The transaction went pretty smooth and vehicle arrived in good condition excluding previous damage, albeit a bit dirty (probably from the long transport). Drop off went seamlessly. [ View ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:12/30/2014 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: Best shipper out there
    Review:I called all around before someone reffered me to Door to Door. What a nightmare. Even the top rated company could'nt give me a straight answer. Would'nt give me a price or pick-up time. I was so frustrated I almost gave up. Luckily my friend who... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike L
    Date:12/29/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Customer Service
    Review:Right up front I will say the order was withdrawn for reasons beyond Door to Door Transport control, HOWEVER, I wished more companies had the honesty, frankness, responsiveness, and customer care that was demonstrated by Loretta of this firm. As a f... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:12/16/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Wagon transport
    Review:Called up company to get quote and was treated extremely professionally and with courtesy the entire time. Prompt phone calls and messages were always returned. Truck driver picked up vehicle within several hours and delivered on the day he was sch... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:12/16/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:Door 2 Door Transport Company is amazing! They are ALWAYS early and deliver the vehicle in pristine condition. They keep you updated, and have very competitive prices! Would recommend to anyone! [ View ]
    Poster:ShelbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I have used Door to Door Transport several times to transport my car between CT and South Florida and each time the process has been quick, easy and fairly priced. I have done a lot of research each time I have needed to transport my car, but always ... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar McKenzie
    Date:12/11/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: 1997 F350
    Review:Anthony and Door to Door transport once again did a great job. This is the 8th vehicle that Door to Door transport has shipped for me with Anthony as my primary contact. I've never had anything but good communication and excellent service. Anthony... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:12/10/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Everything great And would recommend them again. A great group of people and I would highly recommend them to anybody to transporter car. [ View ]
    Poster:John stelling
    Date:12/9/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: First time user
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a vehicle. I was adequately guided through the process and experienced no issues or delays. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:12/9/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Review:Dispatcher was very communicative with frequent ETAs as the driver neared the destination. Driver hustled making really good time traveling from NJ to CA in just 4 days. Great price, great service, will use again! [ View ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Door to Door
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Door to Door Transport again. We have used this transport company a few times and they have always been very professional and very reliable. Would certainly recommend them to anyone who is looking forthis type of serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:12/9/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Review:I would like to give kudos to Lola. She was fantastic because I was very nervous about having my son car shipped to California. She helped and re-assured me along the way. She was available for my many of questions. Ara the driver was very professio... [ More ]
    Poster:sherri
    Date:12/9/2014 8:07:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I definitely recommend this company to anyone that wants to transport their car. Mikela worked with me from the begging to end of the process with professionalism and integrity. The driver Victor was also very professional and helpful to the end. My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cristina
    Date:12/7/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service and response - AND PRICE!
    Review:As I told Lola from Door-to-Door in an e-mail: Your driver, Vasyl, was more than excellent! I paid for an open trailer. I was amazed that it was shipped in an enclosed trailer now I understand the cost or rather, why you told me to pay hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:12/5/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Door to Door Transport
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the service provided by Door to Door Transport. They were easy to contact, responsive to all my questions and performed as promised. The price they quoted was competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe AlbertiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Great price and service!!
    Review:I've never shipped a vehicle before and my wife was obsessed with having her car shipped in a timely manner. I have to admit, I changed the pick up date and location SEVERAL times, and everyone was still pleasant and patient with me. The car was pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Smith
    Date:12/4/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Auto Transport from Chicago to Florida
    Review:As first-time shippers, we reviewed the online proposals from many companies in order to ship my parents' vehicle from Chicago to Florida. DTD Transport has a very effective and informative website with valuable information, and our follow-up conve... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan R.
    Date:11/20/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:Have shipped two units with this company, easy to work with and fast to act. Will keep doind business with them [ View ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:11/18/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: HQ
    Review:My experience with Door To Door Transport was a huge success! The owner of the company mrs mikela was an immense help! She helped me when I had no clue what I was doing and got my vehicle picked up and shipped out the next day I contacted her! The dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/14/2014 2:28:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job on Car Transport
    Review:I thought Loretta and the company was very up front and honest. The company did exactly what they promised and there were no additional hidden costs. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary C.
    Date:11/13/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: reliability
    Review:this is our5th year using door to door their price was fair,the reliability superb, and lastly apleasure to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:morris cherniak