View 152,889 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,890th Review now!

View Door to Door Transport's New Profile

Door to Door Transport
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Phone Number:866-802-(SHIP) 7447
Secondary Phone Number:954-639-9411
Website:http://www.doortodoortransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 4 Months. Since 7/21/2009

We are a family owned and operated company with over a decade of transportation experience. All of our quotes are all inclusive taxes, tolls, gas and insurance no add on's or hidden fees PERIOD. We offer the unique ability to deal directly with our drivers. Which proves essential for prompt pickup and delivery dates & open communication between our drivers and customers. We will match or beat any quote from a legitimate 4 to 5 star rated company. Please feel free to visit the link above for a free online quote.
Have your own experience with Door to Door Transport to share?

Door to Door Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 207 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.76% of Door to Door Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.24% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Door to Door Transport
    Subject: Easy Auto Transport from Chicago to Florida
    Review:As first-time shippers, we reviewed the online proposals from many companies in order to ship my parents' vehicle from Chicago to Florida. DTD Transport has a very effective and informative website with valuable information, and our follow-up conve... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan R.
    Date:11/20/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: HQ
    Review:My experience with Door To Door Transport was a huge success! The owner of the company mrs mikela was an immense help! She helped me when I had no clue what I was doing and got my vehicle picked up and shipped out the next day I contacted her! The dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/14/2014 2:28:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job on Car Transport
    Review:I thought Loretta and the company was very up front and honest. The company did exactly what they promised and there were no additional hidden costs. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary C.
    Date:11/13/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: reliability
    Review:this is our5th year using door to door their price was fair,the reliability superb, and lastly apleasure to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:morris cherniak
    Date:11/12/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: GOOD SERVICE
    Review:SERVICE WAS GOOD AND VEHICLES ARRIVED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. DRIVER WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. [ View ]
    Poster:WILLIAMS
    Date:11/12/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: My transport experience
    Review:I was extremely satisfied with my service and price. No issues with pickup and delivery. Drop off was earlier than expected and did not conflict with my needs for transportation. Considering the price I was charged, I will more than likely use door t... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:This company was great. They came in with the most competitive price and there were no games. Very honesty up front and easy to get a hold of. I would highly recommend them and the couple who drove, Matt and his wife. They were so nice, pleasant, car... [ More ]
    Poster:Nina WeireterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Date:11/12/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:My parents and I their son, were very pleased with Door to Door Transport. This company is a family operation and was very personable to deal with. The car was delivered a day earlier than expected. The truck driver who transported the car was very r... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Esposito
    Date:11/11/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Review:Everything was great. Car was picked up and delivered on time, no damage whatsoever. Roy was great explaining the process and going through all the details of the transport. Thank you Door-to-Door! [ View ]
    Poster:Bob FarrellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport service
    Review:Door to Door Transport offered and delivered exceptional service. They were transparent and efficient. [ View ]
    Poster:D Grogan
    Date:11/11/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I'm in the military and door to door worked with me every step of the way. I had a few personal problems and had to go out of town and had to delay the delivery of my car but door to door worked with me and delivered my car was I was available to rec... [ More ]
    Poster:DarrylThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Review:Hi, I called Roy from door to door for my pickup ford from Milpitas,CA to Washington Seattle. Excellent customer service and nice driver . When i was selecting i was not sure it will delivered on time. the driver was excellent even i have lost ... [ More ]
    Poster:muhammad
    Date:11/11/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Review:I contacted Roy at Door to Door Transport as recommended by a friend who had already shipped her car from Boynton Beach, Fl back to Chicago, in March 2014. I received a call from Roy about a week 1/2 after talking with him advising me that he had co... [ More ]
    Poster:Regina Martin
    Date:11/11/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: TX to OR
    Review:After reviewing many offers to transport my BMW I decided on Door to Door. The entire experience was excellent. Great communication, car was picked up and delivered as planned, and the cost was actually the lowest of approximately 20 offers. I hav... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin C
    Date:11/2/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, needless to say I was very scared. There are a lot of options available and I can say without a doubt I made the right choice. The price was one of the lowest quoted and I got a million quotes. They had a gre... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Quigley
    Date:10/31/2014 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:Junior who has handled a few vehicles for me from Door to Door Transport always goes out of his way from start to finish. He gave me the drivers itinerary and the vehicle was picked up on schedule and delivered on time with no problems. 5 Stars Highl... [ More ]
    Poster:CB Tompkins
    Date:10/30/2014 8:00:00 AM
    Subject: another successful move
    Review:We have used Door to Door for a few years now and have without any incident or difficulty moved personal autos from as far as Florida to Maine and in between. JR is always quick to get the car picked up. Communication with Door to Door is good, t... [ More ]
    Poster:Lemole
    Date:10/27/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Toyota camry
    Review: This was my first dealing with Door to Door. I am pleased with their overall service and responded promptly. I will recommend it without any reservations. [ View ]
    Poster:Harshad Patel
    Date:10/24/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!!!!! Best experience and customer service
    Review:I normally don't take the time to write reviews but this company deserves a good one! I requested quotes from many different companies. Door to Door Transport Sent me a quote by email that was very clean professional and straight to the point with a ... [ More ]
    Poster:John skinner
    Date:10/23/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door Delivered!
    Review:Courteous customer service. Great communication. Delivery scheduled and Delivery made as promised. Will use Door to Door again for my future auto pick up. Thank you. M [ View ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:10/23/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I was looking to ship my 2006 Hummer from California to Ohio but did not have an exact date. I started searching online and it was not long before I was bombarded with spam and quotes from other companies. I price compared and found Door to Door to b... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:10/17/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Job!!!
    Review:Mikela did an awesome job. Immediately lined up a carrier and delivered as promised. I would not hesitate in using her again. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:10/17/2014 7:44:00 AM
    Subject: none
    Review:Very good service. That is all. Deliver on time. There is nothing else. [ View ]
    Poster:Bo Zhao
    Date:10/16/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Review:Overall very happy with the process, being our first time transporting our car with a carrier. Will probably use the same company when time comes to ship north. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/15/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Review:Take the heart burn out of your auto transport. After reviewing all other transporters and reading the horror stories I finally called Anthony who explained the process and the expectations. The pick up and delivery was on time and just as expected (... [ More ]
    Poster:PleasedCustomer
    Date:10/14/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: They delivered what they promised...excellent everything
    Review:They found a truck to pick up the car when promised. And the car arrived sooner than I expected. From the broker to the dispatcher and including the driver, they were very professional and nice. I know that if I ever have to ship a car, JR with Door ... [ More ]
    Poster:Annabelle G
    Date:10/13/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: too easy
    Review:loretta made it sooo easy i was suspicious, but everything went smoothly. both the pickup and delivery. i would highly recommend DOOR TO DOOR TRANSPORT again. [ View ]
    Poster:george
    Date:10/10/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Review:Very nice to deal with family members they know all about my transaction and were very pleasant and knowledgeable The times they gave were exact and they even got me the drivers phone number so we kept in touch and everything went smooth,I would an... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe N.
    Date:10/8/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:VERY ACCOMADAING. WAS UNSURE IF TRUCK COULD FIT THE STREET DUE TO THE CONFIGURATIONN. THE CAR WAS DRIVEN TO HIM. AND HE WANTED TO DRIVE THE CONTACET PERSON HOME . BUT IT WAS ONLY AN SHORT DISTANCE. VERY COURTEOUS. WAS ON TIME WITH THE DELIVERY.... [ More ]
    Poster:geneva juggins
    Date:10/7/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Helpful and trustworthy
    Review:Door-To-Door transporter made it extremely easy and worry free to ship our vehicle. We were unfamiliar with the whole transport experience and received many responses from a variety of carriers who made a lot of unrealistic promises. We choose Door... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne Bielkiewicz
    Date:10/7/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Service was outstanding. Professional staff, took the time locate truck when a question arose. Subcontractor, Transport Express did a fantastic job as well. Highly recommend Door to Door transport. Price was below what high end brokers were chargin... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Crowley
    Date:10/6/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Door to Door(Loretta and Michaela)were excellent to work with. Picked up on time, delivered on time for a reasonable price. Excellent communications with the driver. (Randy) Nothing else needs to be said! Very happy. [ View ]
    Poster:Neal Ouellette
    Date:10/5/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:This is the second time I'm using Door to Door and the second time that I shipped two cars. This time it was two separate cars going from two separate places. Both cars were picked up timely and delivered either on time or early. JR called like clock... [ More ]
    Poster:SK
    Date:10/3/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Everything fell into place
    Review:Everything fell into place. Once I placed my order I was contacted quickly advising me of the name of my driver and an ETA for pick up. My driver contacted me with a time for pick-up and was right on time. The delivery was an hour otside estimati... [ More ]
    Poster:P.Conklin
    Date:10/3/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: 2015 Lincoln Transport
    Review:Our delaership needed a 2015 Lincoln MKC picked up and delivered ASAP. Our purchase agreement with the customer was based on delivering the vehicle within 2 days of purchase. Not only did Anthony and Door to Door transport meet the timeline, they d... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Castrucci Ford
    Date:10/2/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport LA - Nashville
    Review:Great service! Door to door transport was knowledgeable, competitive and delivered what they said they would. Car was picked up as scheduled and delivered a day early. No damage just a little dirty after a 6 day cross country trip. [ View ]
    Poster:David B
    Date:10/1/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great move experience!
    Review:I would definitely use Door To Door transport and Anthony again to ship a car across the country. Anthony was professional, their pricing was excellent and the transporter they used was great and very communicative. I would recommend them to anyone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve R.
    Date:9/30/2014 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: THE BEST
    Review:EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!! Initially went with Andrew Auto Transport, where they guaranteed they would pick up my vehicle on the date specified. Called exactly a week bf vehicle needed to be shipped out. Completely screwed me over not to mention I was sch... [ More ]
    Poster:Ju Konadu
    Date:9/30/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:The last time I used a car shipping company it was a nightmare! However, after a highly satisfied friend of mine recommended Door to Door Transport, I was ready to give it another try. I was extremely pleased with the service provided by Door to Door... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:9/30/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door
    Review:This company did a great job moving my vehicle. The driver was very professional and courteous and the customer service was also very accommodating with my pickup and delivery dates. I highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:Pauline
    Date:9/26/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport. Malibu
    Review:No complaints what-so-ever. Everything went as planned. The driver was very pleasant and professional. Would recommend them to others and use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bs
    Date:9/24/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: My 2 Camaros
    Review:I will give kudos to Door to Door Transport, particularly Roy. I had an extremely short window to work with, and he did his very best to meet that. Since I requested an enclosed trailer it made it a bit more difficult. Many conversations back and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dick
    Date:9/23/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: I will use again
    Review:The dispatcher wasn't able to tell me exactly when my SUV will be delivered but the eta given corresponded with the driver's communication on day of delivery. I was told 7-10 days and received as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:CynthiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Hauling car
    Review:I called Roy on a Wednesday morning at about 8 am, he gave me a price and said the car would be picked up Friday at the latest , the car was picked up Wednesday evening and it was at my place Thursday evening,several hundred miles, i had been trying ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:9/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment NJ to CA
    Review:Lola was really easy to work with. She contacted me when there was a last minute cancellation of a car. She gave me a cheap rate that I got at the beginning of the summer even though I was shipping at the end of the summer. It was really easy and the... [ More ]
    Poster:Noah
    Date:9/20/2014 2:11:00 AM
    Subject: Would recomend Taggart Transport
    Review:Pick up on time and at requested location Delivery was on schedule and vehicle parked in owners driveway. We watched driver remove vehicle in street in front of our home Price from Florida to Michigan was a fair value compared to other transport qu... [ More ]
    Poster:james Armstrong
    Date:9/19/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Keep the good work
    Review:I had a pleasant bussiness with this company from the start to the end including the drivers. I would use this company again. highly recomended. Tania [ View ]
    Poster:Tania
    Date:9/18/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service! Would use again
    Review:I had to FedEx the keys over to where the car was at my friends place - Anthony rescheduled to get multiple drivers. They were polite, fast and expedient overall. They dropped it off my parent's place in DC and were courteous and quick. It's rare ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rohan Siddhanti
    Date:9/18/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT DELIVERY EXPERIENCE!
    Review:I called Mikela originally for different truck to be shipped. When my deal fell through I called Mikela & asked her to reqoute me for a larger truck. She was able to accommodate my needs for close to same price. I was told the driver would pick u... [ More ]
    Poster:MIKE