View 162,985 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,986th Review now!

View Door to Door Transport's New Profile

Door to Door Transport
5300 w hillsboro blvd ste 203
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Phone Number:866-802-(SHIP) 7447
Secondary Phone Number:954-639-9411
Website:http://www.doortodoortransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 10 Months. Since 7/21/2009

We are a family owned and operated company with over a decade of transportation experience. All of our quotes are all inclusive taxes, tolls, gas and insurance no add on's or hidden fees PERIOD. We offer the unique ability to deal directly with our vast network of drivers. Which proves essential for prompt pickup and delivery dates and open communication between our vast network of drivers and customers. We will match or beat any quote from a legitimate 4 to 5 star rated company. Please feel free to visit the link above for a free online quote.
Have your own experience with Door to Door Transport to share?

Door to Door Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 241 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.21% of Door to Door Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.79% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Door to Door Transport
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:On time ,clean neat and very helpful.Would recommend HIGHLY.Lorette was the greatest to deal with.Best price of all other carriers [ View ]
    Poster: William Sachtleben
    Date:5/22/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Review:Very professional folks and attention to detail. Excellent rate for transporting. Easy to work with, most accommodating. Will use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Debbe Hawkins
    Date:5/21/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Easiest transaction I have been involved in! I requested a quote for vehicle transportation and with in minutes had several. I researched and found Door to Door as my best option.I was not disappointed. I spoke with Mikayla and she patiently and p... [ More ]
    Poster:Eleanor
    Date:5/21/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Review:Price was best available. Communication was frequent; all questions answered right away. All personnel very knowledgeable and friendly, especially Mikela. [ View ]
    Poster:Ezapa
    Date:5/20/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:Delivered on time undamaged Good customer sevice Low price Pickedup on moday in oregon delivered wed in AZ [ View ]
    Poster:J. Santaularia
    Date:5/20/2015 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Well Done
    Review:The transactions was completed as planned. They picked it up on time and dropped it off on time. This was the second time I used Door to Door. [ View ]
    Poster:BK
    Date:5/19/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: SUPER FAST
    Review:I Had contract at first another company the took 3 weeks telling me that next day will do it! And DOOR TO DOOR did it in hours!! [ View ]
    Poster:CynthiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Massachusetts
    Review:We called this company on Wednesday - last minute since we were going to drive home to Mass. I began with back pain - doctor said not to drive. Called Lola at Door to Door Transport on Wednesday, dropped it off on Thursday, flew home on Saturday ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alfred Girard
    Date:5/12/2015 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: 1989 Buick from CO to OH.
    Review:I came to Door to Door on recommendation of my gf. Door to Door had saved her when another carrier had abandoned shipping her van from NJ. I found Door to Door quite responsive. You call, they answer. No sending you from one person to another or ... [ More ]
    Poster:Martin
    Date:5/12/2015 1:19:00 AM
    Review:Definitely Highly Recommended,...the only company I use for all my shipping and as a High Line Exotic car dealer,..Door To Door is absolutely as good as it gets! They do every they say they are and with great pricing too! [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:5/7/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Review:We had researched a number of transport companies before we decided on Door to Door Transport. Although each company had offered similar pricing and guarantee's, we decided on door to door because their representative (Roy) who was friendly, courteou... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Hegarty
    Date:5/7/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Poster:Barbara Hegarty
    Date:5/7/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Door to Door Transport
    Review:We have used Door to Door for three years and are very satisfied with the friendly and professial service we have received. Loretta has followed through with paper work, has gone out of her way to accomodate our needs, and has kept us informed regar... [ More ]
    Poster:MarjorieMorrell
    Date:5/7/2015 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Door to Door review
    Review:The process was a good experience and I would use Door to Door Transport again. The delivery went as planned and the car arrived at it's destination in perfect shape. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:5/6/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Excellent company! Pick-up/delivery on time. We only had a few days in Las Vegas to make this work. Thank you Door to Door Transport for your commitment and great service! Hector [ View ]
    Poster:Hector
    Date:5/6/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door Auto Transport
    Review:My grandson's vintage Camaro was delivered on time and in the same condition as when it was picked up. Everything Roy said would happen did. Same truck same driver. This was my first experience and it was a pleasant one. I was glad I did my resea... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerald C
    Date:4/25/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Great driver and trucker.looked over car very well and would use him to deliver my car any time or place. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug King
    Date:4/23/2015 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: CAR PICKUP FROM MASS.
    Review:HAD MANY TRANSPORTS CALL ME. WENT WITH DOOR TO DOOR. AFTER TALKING TO THEM , I DECIDED TO GO WITH THEM. I MADE A GREAT DECSION. PROFESSIONAL /ON TIME AND MOST IMPORTANCE TO ME: NO CALLING BACK TO THEM ABOUT MY ORDER. DID WHAT THEY SAID AND MORE. HIGH... [ More ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:4/23/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment review
    Review:reliable, affordable car shipment. have used them twice. and, have recommended them to family members. [ View ]
    Poster:Kaylee
    Date:4/23/2015 2:41:00 PM
    Review:They picked it up 2 days earlier than promised and delivered 1 day earlier than promised. Everything went smooth. [ View ]
    Poster:Ross Buck
    Date:4/22/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door, Haye Transportation
    Review:Carrier was excellent. On time delivery and sent photo of delivery location. Carrier kept me informed of pickup time and expected delivery date. [ View ]
    Poster:BSimons
    Date:4/22/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of motorcycle was smooth
    Review:Great service and they work with your schedule and needs driver was ahead of schedule and took great care with my new motorcycle. Thanks all [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:4/22/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door Transport/1953 Ford Victoria
    Review:Price was best available. Communication was frequent; all questions answered right away. All personnel very knowledgeable and friendly, especially Roy. Car was well cared for, tie-down appeared exceptional, loading and unloading careful & effi... [ More ]
    Poster:Claude Barnhart
    Date:4/22/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Worried about 2 Hummers...
    Review:When moving your vehicle, worrying kicks in. Handing over the keys to someone you don't even know is....well, terrifying. "Will I see my car back?", my wife asked numerous times. We have 2 Hummers so we wanted someone we could trust. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter & Christel
    Date:4/20/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience - first time transporting
    Review:I just had a stellar car transport experience with Door to Door. They dispatched Silverado Transport (also a great company) to ship my car within less than a week of my initial call. The car was delivered less than a week after that. Lola was wonderf... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan F
    Date:4/7/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Review:I got satisfied with the service, that i got with this car shipment deal. Very good response time, as per promise. I would reccomand to use this company for car transport. Little improvement needed in customer service connectivity. Overall Very g... [ More ]
    Poster:NP
    Date:4/2/2015 2:57:00 AM
    Poster:NP
    Date:4/2/2015 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: Door-To-Door Transport - Highly Recommend
    Review:I bought a 2013 GL550 in White Plains New York and needed it shipped to South Carolina on fairly short notice. Door-To-Door Transport (Lola) was great to work with, communicated continuously throughout the process and even arranged to have the car p... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:4/1/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great business
    Review:Roy was thorough, prompt, and friendly. Moving my vehicle was incredibly easy; not to mention quick! I was kept informed the entire time, as well as my contact at the pickup location where they loaded vehicle. They were organized, knowing who to c... [ More ]
    Poster:Amelia
    Date:3/19/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:Ive used door to door transportation a number of times. This time was regarding a vehicle that belonged to a friend of the family. They worked with me on the pick up (made 2 attempts) and just made everything very smooth. Loretta is great and only... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidB
    Date:3/12/2015 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Loretta is outstanding
    Review:I used Door to Door Transport after another company quoted me one price and then doubled it the day before pick-up was scheduled. Loretta was fantastic, she always answered the phone, even when on the other line with other customers, and always calle... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Parsons
    Date:3/4/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellant Customer Service & Care
    Review:From the moment I was referred to Lola at Door to Door my experience exceeded any and all expectations. Lola took my information, told me there would be no problem with pick up date, which was at least 3 weeks out. There was also a date that the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:TTanner
    Date:3/3/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Experience
    Review:The entire experience from start to finish was great. The request was prosed accurately and timely. The vehicle was picked up on time and delivered ahead of schedule. I would definitely recommend Door to Door Transport and would use them for futur... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:2/26/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the Day
    Review:I tried for over 2 weeks to work with a competing broker and failed. Low ball quotes, half truths, new offers at much higher prices, etc. But in the end, the driver/truck was always "2-3 days" away. During this process, I received an ema... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:2/25/2015 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:We had a bad experience shipping our cars from FL to CA. This was so much better! Loretta was amazing! She even called after the cars were delivered, to make sure they were received in good condition. We were most concerned about my hubby's antique V... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheryl R.
    Date:2/22/2015 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: Life Savers!
    Review:I was screwed by a company that I had originally hired to transport my full-sized van, leaving me in a bind. Mikela was so friendly and knowledgeable, and talked me through the entire process, answering all of my questions honestly. She was able to... [ More ]
    Poster:Kara Cook
    Date:2/19/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Great transport company. Will definitely use again :) price quote was reasonable. They were on time with pickup and delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:2/18/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Hummer H3
    Review:Having never had a vehicle transported I was a little apprehensive, but Loretta with Door to Door transport provided me with specific details from pick up to delivery. The vehicle was delivered just like she quoted. The price was more cost effective ... [ More ]
    Poster:Don Landfair
    Date:2/16/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Shelby GT500
    Review:Absolute top notch! Not a single issue. Excellent communication during the entire process. No pressure for sale. Car was dirty but hey, open carrier and rain equals dirty car. No biggie. Car was delivered as mint as it was purchased. Will definitely ... [ More ]
    Poster:J.H
    Date:2/14/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional Experience
    Review:As many others who have transported a car, I was very "anxious" turning over my vehicle to a carrier whom I had never dealt with in the past. I read the reviews and, like most of you, focused too much of the few negative comments vs. the h... [ More ]
    Poster:Byron
    Date:2/14/2015 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:This whole process was made incredibly easy thanks to Mikela. She was clear and accurate in all that she told me and the car was picked up and deliverd as promised and right on time. I highly recommend this company! [ View ]
    Poster:jennifer
    Date:2/13/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Small truck shipment
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle to/from Florida. My shipment was coming north at the time of year most vehicles are heading south. My truck was picked up on time and delivered earlier than quoted. The delivery hauler was new and clean... [ More ]
    Poster:A Clarke
    Date:2/13/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Review:The entire process was done professionally and the company acted exactly as promised. The pick up was on time and delivery was a day ahead of time. Would recommend the company to any one. The driver was courteous and did a great job. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:George Bouchoc
    Date:2/13/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Review:I would definitely recommend this company and service to anyone that wants someone to transport their vehicle. Roy came through for me when another company was was messing me around. I called the company a week proud to the date I was was leaving th... [ More ]
    Poster:Josephine Lee
    Date:2/11/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Personal Service
    Review:Absolutely a great experience with Lola at Door to Door Transport. She is knowledgeable and experienced. Personal and quick to communicate with information. Price was right..! Trucks looked new. Will use again... Made a 3000 mile trip look see... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Diaz
    Date:2/10/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 Camaro
    Review:Contacted Roy who handled the transport of my 1968 Camaro from Illinois to South Carolina. Excellent service. Great communication. And the price was right. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:2/9/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: BMW from New York to Michigan
    Review:I was initally suspicious when it took a few days to make driver contact (during a snow storm at the East Coast). However, once a driver was found, everything was smooth. My convertible was picked up on time, arrived early and undamaged in Michigan w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jens
    Date:2/5/2015 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!
    Review:I was very nervous and skeptical about booking a carrier due to all of the negative reviews out there but I had a wonderful experience with Door-to-Door! Roy answered all my questions with ease and assured me in all of my concerns. My car was picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine
    Date:2/4/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to deal with
    Review:We sold our home in Florida and needed to transport one of our cars to New York. We were on a very tight schedule and we contacted Loretta at door to door transport and she took care of everything. My wife and I were put at ease Loretta assured us ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:2/4/2015 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: What they all should be...
    Review:From first call to delivery, Seamless........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ [ More ]
    Poster:Darrell Goularte