Transport Logo
View 175,151 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,152th Review now!

View Discount Auto And Truck Transporters's New Profile

Discount Auto And Truck Transporters

Cabot, AR 72023
Phone Number:(888)577-5400
Secondary Phone Number:
Time On Site:12 Years, 4 Months. Since 7/10/2003
There is an individual using our company name to buy leads and attempting to sell to customers. The ONLY phone number to contact us is 888-577-5400. If the quote has any other phone number, please call us with their information. NO commissioned sales people. Prices guaranteed in writing.
Have your own experience with Discount Auto And Truck Transporters to share?

• Next Reviews on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters
    Subject: Only Company I'd Ever Use to Ship a Car-Honest and Trustworthy
    Review:I searched on line for days to find a company to ship my father's treasured 1967 Camaro from California to New York. Every company I looked at had good and bad reviews (mostly bad) except one - Discount Auto & Truck Transporters. The reviews fo... [ More ]
    Date:11/20/2015 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation of Discount Auto
    Review:It seems all auto transport is handled through brokers. After calling several brokers and getting different prices, conditions and terms I was wary of the entire process and ready to drive the car down to Florida myself. One last call introduced me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elliot DeBear
    Date:11/18/2015 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: reveiw on shipping two large vehicles
    Review:It was my first time having to use a auto transporter and i chose Discount Auto and Truck Transporter Steve helped me, above and beyond with all the arrangements and made me feel at ease knowing the two cars i had shipped would arrive with no p... [ More ]
    Date:11/11/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Review:Even though Steve was in Arkansas, he was very knowledgeable about the logistics of getting a car from Vancouver Canada to California. His suggestion to use a storage site across the border made the process both easier and less expensive. Great servi... [ More ]
    Date:11/6/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING
    Review:I called and spoke to Steve Sunday Aprox 4pm est... I got some information and told him I would call them back within the hour to go ahead and schedule transport . Not only did he help me, go over everything with me, explained above and beyond to m... [ More ]
    Date:11/3/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Steve at car and truck shippers
    Review:Steve was extremely honest, helpful, and responsive throughout my car shipment process. He explained everything clearly and answered questions quickly. Would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Kaitlin Hammond
    Date:11/2/2015 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellence!
    Review:Steve (the owner) was very attentive and open about when I should expect to receive the vehicle. He did everything he said he would and provided an early delivery. His company is top notch! [ View ]
    Date:10/18/2015 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Made shipping our vehicle effortless
    Review:My experience with Discount Auto and Truck Transporters was superb. I have never had to ship a vehicle before, so did not know what to ask or what to look out for. After seeing the many, many positive reviews with this company; and most importantly... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia T
    Date:10/1/2015 5:16:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Transport Experience
    Review:I was apprehensive from the start when I went online to get a quote for bringing my Mercedes ML350 from Seattle to Phoenix. After many, many emails and phone calls from all kinds of companies soliciting my business who had pricing ranging from $700... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie A.
    Date:9/23/2015 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Discount Auto and Truck Transport
    Review:Overall service was good. Honest, fair price, no issues with Discount Auto and Truck Transport. Didn't promise something they knew couldn't deliver on. Would definitely use again. The carrier was dependable, no problems other than a few communication... [ More ]
    Date:9/23/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Steve made this process of shipping my vehicle seamless and very easy. He delivered exactly what he promised. There we no issues or surprises for me through the entire process and my vehicle arrived in safe and good condition as expected. I was real... [ More ]
    Poster:David C.
    Date:8/24/2015 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Couldn't ask for better service
    Review:Steve handled nearly everything, all I had to do was sign the legal forms and he handled the rest. He not only made the process simple but he was very customer friendly because I emailed multiple times with questions. He replied quickly and efficient... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Riley
    Date:8/22/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car from NY to CA
    Review:This was my second experience with Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transporters. Two years ago, Steve arranged to transport my car from CA to NY and after quotes from several other companies, Steve had the lowest price of all the companies I contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloria G.
    Date:8/19/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Good service; smooth process.
    Review:I found Discount Auto and Truck Transporters from a Google search and telephoned them. Steve spent time answering all my questions on the phone. (This was my first time shipping a vehicle, so I had many questions.) Friends recommended other compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Ned Greene
    Date:8/19/2015 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Discount Auto and Truck Transporters review
    Review:Car arrived without any problems on a clean and well maintained 9 car carrier. Driver was professional and pleasant. Discount Auto and Truck Transporters got the job done after 3 failed attempts with other companies. Highly recommended and will use t... [ More ]
    Date:8/14/2015 2:08:00 PM
    Review:This is my second time using this company. I was very pleased with the service. Steve was able to get my truck picked up and dropped off in great time. I had absolutely no problems or concerns. Service was great. I have already referred this company ... [ More ]
    Date:8/12/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Out of State Auto Transport
    Review:After many phone calls to various transport services, I stumbled upon Discount Auto and Truck Transporters. I'm so glad I found them. Steve couldn't have been more helpful with my move. He is very courteous and willing to go the extra mile(pun) to en... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Petrone
    Date:8/12/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Second time with Discount Auto Truck & Transporters
    Review:This is the second time I get my car shipped with Discount Auto & Truck Transporters. The first time was in 2011; I was very overwhelmed by conflicting information from other vendors. Steve (at Discount A&TT) was very thorough walking me t... [ More ]
    Date:8/7/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Organised from overseas
    Review:I live in New Zealand. I purchased a classic car online, which needed to be transported from Oregon to LA for shipping. I had to rely on customer references and quoted prices when choosing a transport company. Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Alistair Davidson
    Date:8/6/2015 4:46:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth!
    Review:This was as painless as anyone could hope for. Prompt response to communications. Pick up at house and drop off. Lots of lead time on both. I will recommend this to anyone moving a car. And will undoubtedly use both Steve and SDM again. [ View ]
    Date:8/5/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Excellent, Excellent, Excellent. Steve was honest and helpful. The price was 945 dollars and Steve absorbed any discrepancies. There was no damage at all, The car was dirty on the outside as expected because it was an open transport, but all it n... [ More ]
    Date:7/23/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Review:My primary contact, Steve, was very professional and kept in contact through the entire process. He was very honest and courteous in all his dealings with me. I was pleasantly surprised, considering all the horrible stories I had heard about the indu... [ More ]
    Date:7/21/2015 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Overall I am very satisfied with the shipping service I received from this company. The pick up an delivery were on time and flexible. Friendly and approachable people. I do recommend this company to others. [ View ]
    Poster:MojganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Discount Auto and Truck Transporters
    Review:I have worked with Steve from Discount Auto and Truck Transporters to move vehicles three times. I give them 5 stars and a thumbs up!!!!! Steve is great to work with. He is efficient, honest, responsive and effective. He gets you a quote quickly a... [ More ]
    Date:7/19/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:This is the second time we have used Discount Auto & Truck Transporters in the past year, and all went pretty well again with the exception of the auto hauler truck "breaking down" 50 miles from final delivery destination causing what s... [ More ]
    Date:7/19/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Had a great experience
    Review:I had an awesome experience working with Discount auto truck and transport. I worked with Steve. the best thing about him is that he is honest. He does not make any false claims that he will have your car picked up on specific date and deliver it on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Varun M
    Date:7/17/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: discount auto transport
    Review:Steve is exceptionally friendly, honest, and responsible, and is an excellent communicator. We really appreciate the excellent service and professionalism. Highly recommend this service. [ View ]
    Date:7/6/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:Steve was very helpful in fact I had e-mailed questions many times and always a quick response. I have used this company twice since the beginning of 2015 and both times Steve was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen VanAuken
    Date:6/29/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Three times have been all good
    Review:We transported two cars, and it was mostly smooth. This has been third time we have used the service from Steve. All three times were satisfactory. [ View ]
    Poster:Sangman Kim
    Date:6/29/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting
    Review:This is the third time that we have used Discount Auto & Truck Transporters & the experience was awesome each time. Steve gave us top notch customer service & in this day & age that is hard to find.He shopped the best rate available ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Milliman
    Date:6/29/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: One of the best customer service experiences....period!
    Review:Was given Steve's name and number from the gentleman we purchased our Jeep from. He said he "had a guy" who he had used and raved about him. Based my past experiences with transporters, I figured it couldn't get much worse. We shipped... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff R.
    Date:6/24/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service - Great Result
    Review:I had my car shipped cross country to my daughter who had only a one week period within which she would be available to accept delivery. I anticipated that this would be a problem - a delay in pick up or a longer than promised trip across country co... [ More ]
    Poster:William Hamilton
    Date:6/8/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended
    Review:I have used the Discount Auto and Truck Transporters services two times and haven't had any problem. The quote and contact was sent very quickly. The car was picked up on time (3 days after making contact) and deliver on time without damages. I hig... [ More ]
    Date:6/2/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Review:Steve was referred by one of my daughter's classmates at the University of Miami. I called Steve, he quoted $ 990.00, explained the process and sent me all the paperwork. We completed the paperwork, and the rest was easy. I use truckers all the time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Gleason
    Date:6/2/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Yet again!
    Review:Great service: knowledgeable, communicative, honest, fair. Found them after a bad experience with someone else; now won't use anyone else. They've transported my college kid's car cross country several times- all smoothly. (graduated- hurrah!) Steve... [ More ]
    Date:5/26/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Steve was one of the best professional persons I have ever worked with. His comment to me when we first started our conversation was the price he would quote me would not change if the driver needed more money. He keep his word. The transport compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Harold Downing
    Date:5/25/2015 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: First time virgin; well treated throughout
    Review:Never had shipped a car before so we were new to the game. Steve briefed us accurately and was very helpful. If I ever need to ship again, I'll not hesitate to use this same source. Thanks for a job done well. [ View ]
    Poster:John Wells
    Date:5/24/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: First time virgin; well treated throughout
    Poster:John Wells
    Date:5/24/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was my first time using an auto transporter and Steve was extremely patient and provided me with valuable information. When I hadn't heard anything from the actual trucking company regarding a pickup time, I have Steve a call and right away, he ... [ More ]
    Date:5/24/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes-Benz transport
    Review:Have only positive things to say about Steve and discount auto and truck transport. Very professional and courteous, My family and I have been using his services for many years without any issues. The greatest thing about dealing with Steve and dis... [ More ]
    Date:5/20/2015 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Discount Auto and Trucking - Steve
    Review:Steve had to work with a complex situation i.e. only a few dates the car could be picked up and definite date it could only be delivered. My son was at college and we would be in California at his graduation - therefore the car could only be delive... [ More ]
    Date:5/20/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transporters is first rate. Great communication and attention to detail. Dorel at Wheels on Wheels Carriers, Inc. was also excellent. Contacted me by phone at time of pickup to confirm as well and notified me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim H.
    Date:5/18/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: transport from Ca to Wi
    Review:Steve was very honest and up-front with his promises. If you're like me and have reviewed a bunch of companies on this website to find the best one, stop looking and call Steve! He will guarantee a price and stick to it from day 1 and will communicat... [ More ]
    Date:5/6/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Discount car and truckTransport
    Review:I was very pleased with the job Steve did. He was honest forthright in what told me. The cost was what he told me it would be. The car was picked up at the time it was suppose too. [ View ]
    Poster:Ralph Cullum
    Date:5/5/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle shipment
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transporters, was very helpful in the process of shipping my vehicle. He gave me the information I needed in a straightforward manner and returned calls promptly whenever I had questions. [ View ]
    Date:5/1/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience setting up and coordination
    Review:Sterve did a great job coordinating and getting the car relocated. He was very informative and clear on the process and information. I would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill ONeill
    Date:5/1/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Review:Steve answered all my questions and kept me informed about the status. He provided me with a detailed document explaining the entire process and the service. The quote he gave me was the price I paid even though the actual trucked charged more than S... [ More ]
    Poster:tom Lee
    Date:4/20/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from Florida to Texas
    Review:Could not be happier with the overall experience with Discount Auto and Truck Transporters. Everything Steve stated in our agreement was held to. The process took less time than expected and it was a great overall experience. Even the fact that S... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe K.
    Date:4/18/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I had to ship my car, Nissan Maxima from Phoenix, AZ to the new job location in NC. Every action got done via e-mail & call and was smooth. I must say the owner, Steve, is knowledgeable and straight forward. His quote was the most competitive a... [ More ]
    Date:4/14/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Florida - New York
    Review:I first contracted with another company. Their QUOTE was $200 less than Steve's. On the day of pick-up they never showed. Found Steve's site and his response was super. Guaranteed his price, communicated with me, set up a transport, delivery complete... [ More ]
    Poster:B Drobner
    Date:4/11/2015 10:46:00 AM

Next Reviews on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters

Discount Auto And Truck Transporters Home | 2 | 3

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.