View 148,374 Reviews on 3,537 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,375th Review now!

View Discount Auto And Truck Transporters's New Profile

Discount Auto And Truck Transporters
Cabot, AR 72023
Phone Number:(888)577-5400
Website:http://theshippers.com/
Time On Site:11 Years, 2 Months. Since 7/10/2003

(AAA)
Have your own experience with Discount Auto And Truck Transporters to share?

• Next Reviews on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters
    Subject: 95 dodge ram low rider
    Review:Vehicle was delivered on time with out incident. Customer service was excellent. The driver was a good guy, very good service. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Gerald
    Date:9/17/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Prompt Delivery
    Review:I have used Discount Auto and Truck Transport services twice now, both experiences have been excellent. I would definitely recommend the company and Steve. [ View ]
    Poster:Tea Time
    Date:9/2/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: NJ to FL No problems
    Review:Overall experience excellent. Steve gave me a firm quote right from the start and kept to his word. [ View ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:9/1/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Very nice
    Review:Steve was a very nice and professional person at all times during shipping my son's car from Conn to Ca. Steve went beyond his job by giving me advice about looking at alternatives to shipping with him, which I find admirable. He was always ava... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy Rama
    Date:8/29/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I chose this transporter after reading reviews online which were good and without any recorded complaint. The price they offered was reasonable and in his introductory email Steve provided very helpful information. He found the truck promptly and f... [ More ]
    Poster:Mehran
    Date:8/26/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Discount Auto and Truck Transportation
    Review:I would highly recommend Discount Auto and Truck Transportation for shipping a car. I called and spoke to Steve after having a very frustrating experience with another company. I learned a great deal from Steve regarding the shipping business and w... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann Cleveland
    Date:8/24/2014 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: cross country vehicle transport
    Review:Pickup and delivery as promised. Constant contact by phone or email to assure my satisfaction with entire process. Quoted price was what I paid, no hidden or additional fees. I would not use another company. Steve was the greatest. Very happy with ... [ More ]
    Poster:marsha reyes
    Date:8/18/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend to friends
    Review:I don't usually fill out these 'online reviews', but I think Steve at Discount Auto & Truck Transporters deserves recognition. He was always polite, professional, and prompt with emailing me answers on pretty much anything. I shot him like 8 diff... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua
    Date:8/17/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Great Service
    Review:I greatly appreciate the service from Steve. He was honest and very straight about the facts. My car was sitting for over 1 month with another company and they were lying to me all that time about not getting a truck. Steve was able to arrange a truc... [ More ]
    Poster:Riya
    Date:8/5/2014 1:40:00 AM
    Review:I contacted Steve who emailed the preliminary information. We compared info from several companies, but the information was thorough and eased our minds of any concerns. After a couple followup questions, we asked for the next available date. Within... [ More ]
    Poster:Becky
    Date:8/4/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Worth every penny
    Review:From the first time I talked to Steve until my car was delivered, it was a very pleasant experience. I was surprised at how fast I got my car shipped. I called on a Monday and by Wednesday I had a confirmation and a pick up date. Wonderful. I ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerri Snyder
    Date:8/4/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Review:Steve really helped us with our car transport experience. A few days before our cars were to be picked up we had to swap out one car for another one. This was not a problem and Steve updated the order quickly. Even with the car change our cars were ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicolle C.
    Date:8/4/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Go with this company!
    Review:After doing some research about car transport across the country, I was amazed and delighted to "meet" Steve on the phone and learn about his service. He was open, honest, frank, clear, and good on every word. He guaranteed the fee - which... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:8/4/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Review:First time moving our car across country. Steve was very helpful in explaining the process and contacting us with all of our information. Very pleased with his customer service skills. [ View ]
    Poster:Rebecca
    Date:8/4/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Nissan Rogue
    Review:Steve was awesome helping me arrange the transportation of my new car from Mississippi to Illinois. I have never done anything like this before and Steve helped me throughout the whole process. He made it so easy and so quick that I didn't believe it... [ More ]
    Poster:John Kramer
    Date:8/3/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: professional
    Review:Very professional company! I am pleased with how my car was handled and would definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Tammy
    Date:8/3/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: professional
    Poster:Tammy
    Date:8/3/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: A great experience
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transporters was fantastic. Excellent, fast, and friendly customer service. He explained the whole process well and delivered on the price, pickup date, and delivery. Car made the trip fine with no damage or issues. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan Goldberg
    Date:7/11/2014 6:54:00 AM
    Subject: Wi to Cali
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transporters was great! He was extremely helpful and very quick to respond to my endless amounts of emails. This was my first time shipping a car and it couldn't have been easier. Great and easy communications. Jason,... [ More ]
    Poster:Jess
    Date:7/10/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Talking with Steve put my mind at ease. He was very honest, prompt and very easy to deal with. The drivers on the truck he arranged fro us was a very helpful and honest fellow. The truck arrived on schedule, car was not damaged. Very happy with the... [ More ]
    Poster:Arun
    Date:6/17/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: I shipped my Daughters Car
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Steve .... very knowledgeable and the thing that sold me is he GUARANTEED at Firm Price..... Not to exceed! That was the deciding factor for me and he was the only one that offered that . The other carriers ... [ More ]
    Poster:DMartin
    Date:5/9/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: I shipped my Daughters Car
    Poster:DMartin
    Date:5/9/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:Shipping your personal vehicle from one state to another? This can be an extremely frustrating and nerve racking experience. Steve at Discount Auto and Truck gets five stars from me. Steve got me through this process efficiently and effectively. He i... [ More ]
    Poster:Maryellen
    Date:5/6/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Review:I spoke with Steve he assessed all my questions and concerns was friendly and helped me with shipping my car efficiently. The tow company they used was cartier, Gold Star Auto Transport, LLC . My car was shipped on time and in the same condition I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha
    Date:5/2/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Steve Done Good!!!!
    Review:Based on a very narrow window of opportunity, Steve pulled a perfect package together. The trucker JS Trucking also was perfect. [ View ]
    Poster:Dean Strosnider
    Date:4/26/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Steve Done Good!!!
    Review:Based on a very narrow window of opportunity, Steve did a remarkable job of pulling all the pieces together in a perfect fit. [ View ]
    Poster:Dean Strosnider
    Date:4/26/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:My Experience with steve was very great and I have shipped my Van from Bordentown, NJ to Irving, TX and there were no issues regards, Arvind [ View ]
    Poster:Arvind
    Date:4/16/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping experience
    Review:First time shipper and Steve helped through the entire process. No surprises, prompt service, honest, and accurate. Pickup was on the day estimated and delivery was exactly on the day estimated. Will definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin K
    Date:4/11/2014 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Finally a honest shipper!
    Review:After Several Other Companies Raising the price last minute by hundreds of dollars, I contacted Steve. He was honest, upfront about the cost and assured me I wouldn't be surprised last minute with a higher price. He actually got it shipped for $50 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathryn W.
    Date:4/9/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Ohio to California
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transport was very knowledgeable and gave me straight up information about the transport process. He provided personal service and a very competitive price quote. I dealt with Steve directly throughout the process b... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim H.
    Date:4/2/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: great transportation service
    Review:Good communication, honesty about the whole process and everything handled exactly as explained - doesn't get much better than this. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan Sandler
    Date:4/2/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from PA to AZ
    Review:Steve from Discount Auto and Truck Transporters did an outstanding job for me. He did exactly what he said he was going to do, and when a problem came up with the truck driver Steve quickly resolved to my satisfaction. Steve far and above met my ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:3/31/2014 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Terrific transaction! I will def recommend and will use again. Thanks Steve for an honest deal. My car arrived on time and I was kept informed during the entire process via email and phone. [ View ]
    Poster:james d.
    Date:3/19/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Working with Steve
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto Transporters was knowledgeable and communicated clearly about his role in the process. While my dad did most of the logistics with him, all of the emails that I received from Steve were professional and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Erika
    Date:3/17/2014 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Discount Auto Haulers review
    Review:Steve was knowledable and helpful on the phone and was very prompt in answering all my questions about the transport process. he found us a good carrier and gave us all the relevant contact info, and what we should do in advance with our insurance c... [ More ]
    Poster:A. meyer
    Date:3/12/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Discount Auto Haulers review
    Poster:A. meyer
    Date:3/12/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: On time pickup & early delivery
    Review:If you're looking to have your car transported look no further Steve @ Discount Auto & Truck Transport was 5 star from beginning to end. He did exactly what he said when he said it. My car was picked up on the day he told me & was delivered a... [ More ]
    Poster:Sparkle Sanders
    Date:3/6/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience, Thanks!
    Review:I was very anxious to get my new car and Steve and team did a good job of getting it to me in a prompt manner. Communication was great, service was quick and the whole process easy. Great experience, thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Mike B
    Date:3/6/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: my trucking experience
    Review:The whole experience was without problem or error. This is a top quality operation.The whole experience was without problem or error. This is a top quality operation.The whole experience was without problem or error. This is a top quality operatio... [ More ]
    Response:John, thank you for the review. However, we don't compensate for reviews. [ view ]
    Poster:John LoveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Excellent service
    Review:When I was googling for car shipping, I found carshippinginfo.com. Everything was honestly mentioned in their website. That's why I contacted them. Steve explained me very clearly how the car shipping works. I didn't get that clarity from other shipp... [ More ]
    Poster:Krishna
    Date:2/19/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Bronco CA to TX shipment...AAA+++
    Review:We went through several shipping brokers before finding Discount Auto & Truck transporters. Our customer service member was Steve. He went above & beyond our expectations by answering any & all our questions & he thoroughly explained ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay & Suzanne SchaeferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Transaction
    Review:Shipping of the car went very well. It did take some to line a carrier up because the pickup point was a bit remote- once the pickup point was changed to a more appropriate location, things went very smoothly and quickly. Car arrived with no damage o... [ More ]
    Poster:Melvin
    Date:2/10/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:Steve was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend him to others looking to transport their cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Alison
    Date:2/6/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: The most positive experience
    Review:I have never had such personal care and service from anyone or any company. It was outstanding in every aspect and I've recommended the company to everyone I know who may need to have a vehicle transported [ View ]
    Poster:BennettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: San Antonio, TX to Hartford, CT
    Review:Overall, very good experience. My first available date was Wed. Truck got there Wed night so they didn't pick it up until Thurs morning, not bad. The driver let me know that if everything goes well, he would be in Hartford by the next Wed. He end... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica Smith
    Date:2/1/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:The service was excellent and the car was waiting for us when we arrived in California. We did not have any problems at all. We looked at many companies and the most professional is Discount auto and truck transporters, we strongly recommend it. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pamela Ekstrom
    Date:2/1/2014 2:19:00 AM
    Subject: quality service
    Review:This is my second time using Discount Auto and Truck Transporters and both times the vehicles got to their destinations on time. Depending on the carrier, you can contact the trucker or the supervisor just before delivery to confirm arrival. [ View ]
    Poster:B. Crawford
    Date:1/30/2014 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: First time
    Review:I will say this is the first time I've every bought a car from a different county and had it shipped so it was a whole new experience for me. From the minute I talked to Steve everything was very thorough and detailed so there was no questions neede... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim OkadaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Discount Auto and Truck Transporters
    Review:I used Discount Auto and Truck Transporters to deliver my new car from Southern California to the SF Bay Area. Steve from Discount Auto and Truck Transporters was very responsive with my inquiry. Within minutes, I had a contract to review and sig... [ More ]
    Poster:CTsang
    Date:1/27/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Review:Was told what to expect and got exactly what I was told. Good service overall. Would use again. Transport price was as bid. Car arrived in same condition as left. Steve, at transport company, very helpful, professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert A.