View 167,167 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,168th Review now!

View Discount Auto And Truck Transporters's New Profile

Discount Auto And Truck Transporters

Cabot, AR 72023
Phone Number:(888)577-5400
Secondary Phone Number:
Website:http://theshippers.com/
Time On Site:12 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/10/2003

There is an individual using our company name to buy leads and attempting to sell to customers. The ONLY phone number to contact us is 888-577-5400. If the quote has any other phone number, please call us with their information. NO commissioned sales people. Prices guaranteed in writing.
Have your own experience with Discount Auto And Truck Transporters to share?

• Next Reviews on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Excellent, Excellent, Excellent. Steve was honest and helpful. The price was 945 dollars and Steve absorbed any discrepancies. There was no damage at all, The car was dirty on the outside as expected because it was an open transport, but all it n... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloria
    Date:7/23/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Review:My primary contact, Steve, was very professional and kept in contact through the entire process. He was very honest and courteous in all his dealings with me. I was pleasantly surprised, considering all the horrible stories I had heard about the indu... [ More ]
    Poster:Anas
    Date:7/21/2015 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Overall I am very satisfied with the shipping service I received from this company. The pick up an delivery were on time and flexible. Friendly and approachable people. I do recommend this company to others. [ View ]
    Poster:MojganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Discount Auto and Truck Transporters
    Review:I have worked with Steve from Discount Auto and Truck Transporters to move vehicles three times. I give them 5 stars and a thumbs up!!!!! Steve is great to work with. He is efficient, honest, responsive and effective. He gets you a quote quickly a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacque
    Date:7/19/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:This is the second time we have used Discount Auto & Truck Transporters in the past year, and all went pretty well again with the exception of the auto hauler truck "breaking down" 50 miles from final delivery destination causing what s... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:7/19/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Had a great experience
    Review:I had an awesome experience working with Discount auto truck and transport. I worked with Steve. the best thing about him is that he is honest. He does not make any false claims that he will have your car picked up on specific date and deliver it on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Varun M
    Date:7/17/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: discount auto transport
    Review:Steve is exceptionally friendly, honest, and responsible, and is an excellent communicator. We really appreciate the excellent service and professionalism. Highly recommend this service. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:7/6/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:Steve was very helpful in fact I had e-mailed questions many times and always a quick response. I have used this company twice since the beginning of 2015 and both times Steve was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen VanAuken
    Date:6/29/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Three times have been all good
    Review:We transported two cars, and it was mostly smooth. This has been third time we have used the service from Steve. All three times were satisfactory. [ View ]
    Poster:Sangman Kim
    Date:6/29/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting
    Review:This is the third time that we have used Discount Auto & Truck Transporters & the experience was awesome each time. Steve gave us top notch customer service & in this day & age that is hard to find.He shopped the best rate available ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Milliman
    Date:6/29/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: One of the best customer service experiences....period!
    Review:Was given Steve's name and number from the gentleman we purchased our Jeep from. He said he "had a guy" who he had used and raved about him. Based my past experiences with transporters, I figured it couldn't get much worse. We shipped... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff R.
    Date:6/24/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service - Great Result
    Review:I had my car shipped cross country to my daughter who had only a one week period within which she would be available to accept delivery. I anticipated that this would be a problem - a delay in pick up or a longer than promised trip across country co... [ More ]
    Poster:William Hamilton
    Date:6/8/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended
    Review:I have used the Discount Auto and Truck Transporters services two times and haven't had any problem. The quote and contact was sent very quickly. The car was picked up on time (3 days after making contact) and deliver on time without damages. I hig... [ More ]
    Poster:Helena
    Date:6/2/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Review:Steve was referred by one of my daughter's classmates at the University of Miami. I called Steve, he quoted $ 990.00, explained the process and sent me all the paperwork. We completed the paperwork, and the rest was easy. I use truckers all the time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Gleason
    Date:6/2/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Yet again!
    Review:Great service: knowledgeable, communicative, honest, fair. Found them after a bad experience with someone else; now won't use anyone else. They've transported my college kid's car cross country several times- all smoothly. (graduated- hurrah!) Steve... [ More ]
    Poster:Meredith
    Date:5/26/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Steve was one of the best professional persons I have ever worked with. His comment to me when we first started our conversation was the price he would quote me would not change if the driver needed more money. He keep his word. The transport compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Harold Downing
    Date:5/25/2015 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: First time virgin; well treated throughout
    Review:Never had shipped a car before so we were new to the game. Steve briefed us accurately and was very helpful. If I ever need to ship again, I'll not hesitate to use this same source. Thanks for a job done well. [ View ]
    Poster:John Wells
    Date:5/24/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: First time virgin; well treated throughout
    Poster:John Wells
    Date:5/24/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was my first time using an auto transporter and Steve was extremely patient and provided me with valuable information. When I hadn't heard anything from the actual trucking company regarding a pickup time, I have Steve a call and right away, he ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kiara
    Date:5/24/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes-Benz transport
    Review:Have only positive things to say about Steve and discount auto and truck transport. Very professional and courteous, My family and I have been using his services for many years without any issues. The greatest thing about dealing with Steve and dis... [ More ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:5/20/2015 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Discount Auto and Trucking - Steve
    Review:Steve had to work with a complex situation i.e. only a few dates the car could be picked up and definite date it could only be delivered. My son was at college and we would be in California at his graduation - therefore the car could only be delive... [ More ]
    Poster:sandy
    Date:5/20/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transporters is first rate. Great communication and attention to detail. Dorel at Wheels on Wheels Carriers, Inc. was also excellent. Contacted me by phone at time of pickup to confirm as well and notified me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim H.
    Date:5/18/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: transport from Ca to Wi
    Review:Steve was very honest and up-front with his promises. If you're like me and have reviewed a bunch of companies on this website to find the best one, stop looking and call Steve! He will guarantee a price and stick to it from day 1 and will communicat... [ More ]
    Poster:Alfi
    Date:5/6/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Discount car and truckTransport
    Review:I was very pleased with the job Steve did. He was honest forthright in what told me. The cost was what he told me it would be. The car was picked up at the time it was suppose too. [ View ]
    Poster:Ralph Cullum
    Date:5/5/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle shipment
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transporters, was very helpful in the process of shipping my vehicle. He gave me the information I needed in a straightforward manner and returned calls promptly whenever I had questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/1/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience setting up and coordination
    Review:Sterve did a great job coordinating and getting the car relocated. He was very informative and clear on the process and information. I would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill ONeill
    Date:5/1/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Review:Steve answered all my questions and kept me informed about the status. He provided me with a detailed document explaining the entire process and the service. The quote he gave me was the price I paid even though the actual trucked charged more than S... [ More ]
    Poster:tom Lee
    Date:4/20/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from Florida to Texas
    Review:Could not be happier with the overall experience with Discount Auto and Truck Transporters. Everything Steve stated in our agreement was held to. The process took less time than expected and it was a great overall experience. Even the fact that S... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe K.
    Date:4/18/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I had to ship my car, Nissan Maxima from Phoenix, AZ to the new job location in NC. Every action got done via e-mail & call and was smooth. I must say the owner, Steve, is knowledgeable and straight forward. His quote was the most competitive a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rakhesh
    Date:4/14/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Florida - New York
    Review:I first contracted with another company. Their QUOTE was $200 less than Steve's. On the day of pick-up they never showed. Found Steve's site and his response was super. Guaranteed his price, communicated with me, set up a transport, delivery complete... [ More ]
    Poster:B Drobner
    Date:4/11/2015 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Florida - New York
    Poster:B Drobner
    Date:4/11/2015 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience, but much later than quoted
    Review:I worked with Steve and had a great customer service experience on the front-end of my order. He was fair and honest about his prices and quick to respond to questions that I had. The only complaint I have is with the timeliness of the delivery. I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Cameron
    Date:4/10/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: recommendation
    Review:We have used Steve and his company many times. Will use him again. We like doing business with him and service is great. Do not hesitate to use his service [ View ]
    Poster:bob
    Date:4/4/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Review:The broker, Steve, was very patient, knowledgeable, and extraordinarily helpful throughout the process, even getting a price reduction The truck arrived promptly, the first day of availability, and delivery was seamless. The trucker even took the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:3/31/2015 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Impressed!
    Review:I did a lot of research and checked many reviews before choosing Discount Auto and Truck Transporters to move my classic pickup truck from San Marcos CA to Hamburg NY and was apprehensive about the industry in general, but I was Impressed with Discou... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:3/29/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Sastified with Service
    Review:I had entered my contact information on the Discount Auto and Truck transporters website after doing a google search in the wee hours of the morning, right around 5 AM. I received communication from Steve an hour or so later, well before they had ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Shirley Owen
    Date:3/28/2015 4:13:00 AM
    Subject: Very fair on fees
    Review:Needed car transported from Rhode Island to California during the Winter of 2015, the worst Winter in that part of the country on record... took longer to secure a truck but they did an excellent job, Steve was incredibly fair on his fee. Quoted m... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:3/26/2015 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: RAV4 transport PA to NY
    Review:Steve was not the cheapest quote but stood by his word not to exceed quoted price. Email responses were prompt. Did not overpromise. Delivered on his stated word. I would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:3/17/2015 12:25:00 PM
    Review:I was very happy with my experience. All phone calls were answered. Quote was prompt & never changed. Car arrived with no damage & in the time quoted. Can't get better then that. [ View ]
    Poster:BDVW Inc
    Date:3/10/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Personal Car shipping across the country
    Review:I contacted Discount Auto and Truck Transporters based on my reviews of their company by Transport Reviews and the Better Business Bureau, BBB, and asked for a quote. They had a choice of a guaranteed fixed cost or one that may vary based on who the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith R.
    Date:3/6/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy. Efficient. Excellent communication!
    Review:I have shipped vehicles in the past and I had an excellent experience with Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transporters. He was easy to reach, timely and responsive. There was great communication with the selected truck driver. My vehicle arrived in... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:2/25/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Discount Auto and Truck Transporters.
    Review:Service and communication were excellent despite severe weather conditions (wind,rain) prevailing on the West Coast subsequent to vehicle pick-up. Broker was very transparent and accomodating with all requests. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan Elliott
    Date:2/9/2015 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Review:I used Discount Auto and Truck Transporters to pick up my daughter's Jeep Grand Cherokee from Longbeach after it arrived from Hawaii with Matson shipping and deliver it to us in Indiana. Steve was very easy to work with and very prompt in responding ... [ More ]
    Poster:TODD
    Date:2/8/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time I used an auto transport company, and Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transport was great to work with. He took the time to explain to me, in detail, what to expect. Will definitely call him again with my next auto transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:2/7/2015 9:07:00 AM
    Subject: Pickup
    Review:I needed to have my grandson's p/u shipped from Iowa to New York and contacted Steve with Discount Auto and Truck Transporters. Steve was very helpful and answered several questions I had. I would go thru this company again it only took a couple of... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:2/7/2015 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: Confidence
    Review:Discount Auto and Truck Transporters should be at the top of your reliable and fair list. Customer service and business knowledge are excellent and honest! Steve actually cares about the transport of your vehicle and facilitates the process. Our v... [ More ]
    Poster:Perry S.
    Date:1/26/2015 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: car transport from Oklahoma to california
    Review:This was my first time to transport a car to another state. After talking to Steve, I felt assured that my car was in good hands. He quote me a very reasonable price, a lot better than others. Steve also lowered his initial administrative fee (his ... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria Kubelka
    Date:1/24/2015 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Transport 327181
    Review:AY Transport LLC recently was contracted to transport my vehicle in Tennessee and deliver it to West Virginia. (327181) I was very impressed with the service I received from AY Transport. Andrae called me to confirm the arrangements prior to pick u... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Vankirk
    Date:1/16/2015 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Made simple and easy
    Review:Steve was direct, upfront, fair, and easily accessible. He ensured that everything went smooth, and it did. He took one stress of moving away from me. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff D
    Date:1/12/2015 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:What an awesome example of professionalism and quality. I have used this company a couple of times now and will forevermore use them. 2 vehicles picked up on time and delivery early. I am a military member and have to say they have exceeded all possi... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Bates