Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,267 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 654 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Discount Auto And Truck Transporters
Location:Cabot, AR 72023
Phone Number:(888)577-5400
Website:http://theshippers.com/
Time On Site:10 Year(s), 9 Month(s). Since 7/10/2003

(AAA)
Have your own experience with Discount Auto And Truck Transporters to share?

• Next Reviews on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters
    Subject: Great shipping experience
    Review:First time shipper and Steve helped through the entire process. No surprises, prompt service, honest, and accurate. Pickup was on the day estimated and delivery was exactly on the day estimated. Will definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin K
    Date:4/11/2014 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Finally a honest shipper!
    Review:After Several Other Companies Raising the price last minute by hundreds of dollars, I contacted Steve. He was honest, upfront about the cost and assured me I wouldn't be surprised last minute with a higher price. He actually got it shipped for $50 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathryn W.
    Date:4/9/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Ohio to California
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transport was very knowledgeable and gave me straight up information about the transport process. He provided personal service and a very competitive price quote. I dealt with Steve directly throughout the process b... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim H.
    Date:4/2/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: great transportation service
    Review:Good communication, honesty about the whole process and everything handled exactly as explained - doesn't get much better than this. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan Sandler
    Date:4/2/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from PA to AZ
    Review:Steve from Discount Auto and Truck Transporters did an outstanding job for me. He did exactly what he said he was going to do, and when a problem came up with the truck driver Steve quickly resolved to my satisfaction. Steve far and above met my ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:3/31/2014 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Terrific transaction! I will def recommend and will use again. Thanks Steve for an honest deal. My car arrived on time and I was kept informed during the entire process via email and phone. [ View ]
    Poster:james d.
    Date:3/19/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Working with Steve
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto Transporters was knowledgeable and communicated clearly about his role in the process. While my dad did most of the logistics with him, all of the emails that I received from Steve were professional and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Erika
    Date:3/17/2014 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Discount Auto Haulers review
    Review:Steve was knowledable and helpful on the phone and was very prompt in answering all my questions about the transport process. he found us a good carrier and gave us all the relevant contact info, and what we should do in advance with our insurance c... [ More ]
    Poster:A. meyer
    Date:3/12/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Discount Auto Haulers review
    Poster:A. meyer
    Date:3/12/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: On time pickup & early delivery
    Review:If you're looking to have your car transported look no further Steve @ Discount Auto & Truck Transport was 5 star from beginning to end. He did exactly what he said when he said it. My car was picked up on the day he told me & was delivered a... [ More ]
    Poster:Sparkle Sanders
    Date:3/6/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience, Thanks!
    Review:I was very anxious to get my new car and Steve and team did a good job of getting it to me in a prompt manner. Communication was great, service was quick and the whole process easy. Great experience, thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Mike B
    Date:3/6/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: my trucking experience
    Review:The whole experience was without problem or error. This is a top quality operation.The whole experience was without problem or error. This is a top quality operation.The whole experience was without problem or error. This is a top quality operatio... [ More ]
    Response:John, thank you for the review. However, we don't compensate for reviews. [ view ]
    Poster:John LoveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Excellent service
    Review:When I was googling for car shipping, I found carshippinginfo.com. Everything was honestly mentioned in their website. That's why I contacted them. Steve explained me very clearly how the car shipping works. I didn't get that clarity from other shipp... [ More ]
    Poster:Krishna
    Date:2/19/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Bronco CA to TX shipment...AAA+++
    Review:We went through several shipping brokers before finding Discount Auto & Truck transporters. Our customer service member was Steve. He went above & beyond our expectations by answering any & all our questions & he thoroughly explained ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay & Suzanne SchaeferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Transaction
    Review:Shipping of the car went very well. It did take some to line a carrier up because the pickup point was a bit remote- once the pickup point was changed to a more appropriate location, things went very smoothly and quickly. Car arrived with no damage o... [ More ]
    Poster:Melvin
    Date:2/10/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:Steve was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend him to others looking to transport their cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Alison
    Date:2/6/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: The most positive experience
    Review:I have never had such personal care and service from anyone or any company. It was outstanding in every aspect and I've recommended the company to everyone I know who may need to have a vehicle transported [ View ]
    Poster:BennettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: San Antonio, TX to Hartford, CT
    Review:Overall, very good experience. My first available date was Wed. Truck got there Wed night so they didn't pick it up until Thurs morning, not bad. The driver let me know that if everything goes well, he would be in Hartford by the next Wed. He end... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica Smith
    Date:2/1/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:The service was excellent and the car was waiting for us when we arrived in California. We did not have any problems at all. We looked at many companies and the most professional is Discount auto and truck transporters, we strongly recommend it. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pamela Ekstrom
    Date:2/1/2014 2:19:00 AM
    Subject: quality service
    Review:This is my second time using Discount Auto and Truck Transporters and both times the vehicles got to their destinations on time. Depending on the carrier, you can contact the trucker or the supervisor just before delivery to confirm arrival. [ View ]
    Poster:B. Crawford
    Date:1/30/2014 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: First time
    Review:I will say this is the first time I've every bought a car from a different county and had it shipped so it was a whole new experience for me. From the minute I talked to Steve everything was very thorough and detailed so there was no questions neede... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim OkadaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Discount Auto and Truck Transporters
    Review:I used Discount Auto and Truck Transporters to deliver my new car from Southern California to the SF Bay Area. Steve from Discount Auto and Truck Transporters was very responsive with my inquiry. Within minutes, I had a contract to review and sig... [ More ]
    Poster:CTsang
    Date:1/27/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Review:Was told what to expect and got exactly what I was told. Good service overall. Would use again. Transport price was as bid. Car arrived in same condition as left. Steve, at transport company, very helpful, professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert A.
    Date:1/27/2014 9:25:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle shipment
    Review:Excellent experience having my vehicle transported. I will use Discount Auto & Truck Transporters for my next transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Kurtis Bell
    Date:1/14/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Getting my classic Vette safe & sound
    Review:Steve @ Discount Auto & Truck Transporters was upfront and honest about his guaranteed rate. He found a hauler located near the vehicles destination point, which worked well for all. Everything went well without any issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve J.
    Date:1/13/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Steve is just fantastic- I literally would never ship with another company. I have used others and they were not nearly as honest or as easy to work with. There is no question that Discount Auto and Truck Transporters goes well above and beyond th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica Marglin
    Date:1/11/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Review:Discount Auto and Truck Transfers provided the best customer service I have ever experienced. Steve made sure that every part of my transport was handled professionally and honesty. Our drivers name was Frank, and he always answered our calls and let... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyce Costa
    Date:1/9/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: truck delivery
    Review:very friendly and informative. Delivered exactly what was promised.Was up front about process and gave clear expectations. Was pleasant to talk with and was quick to respond to my questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Dusty
    Date:12/17/2013 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Discount Auto & Truck Transporters
    Review:Steve was very helpful and informative about the process of car shipping. He kept his word and dropped his fee because the transporters charged more than the quote. I would use this company again if I ever had another auto transport need. Yes, I mark... [ More ]
    Poster:Rae
    Date:12/12/2013 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: !
    Review:nice, professional and super quick. i got my car from pasadena to ventura within a day for only 350$ total. great customer service. they really work hard. i called sunday and my car got picked up the same day and was delivered to a shop in ventura on... [ More ]
    Poster:Greta Kaehlitz
    Date:12/9/2013 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:My contact person (Steve) did a fantasitc job coordinating the shipment of my vehicle. He was prompt with answers to all my inquiries and followed up on all issues related to the order. I have used him several times in the past for auto tranports a... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Lewis
    Date:12/2/2013 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Delivery
    Review:My experience from beginning to completion was exceptional. We were told what the expectations were, and was pleasantly surprised by no surprises. The drivers were in constant contact with me during the process. I would not hesitate to utilize them... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn G
    Date:11/27/2013 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Professionalism
    Review:Steve from DATT was very knowledgeable of the Auto Transport System. He presented all information up front and educated me on the shortcomings of some delivery companies. he wanted to show that there were some business owners like himself that wanted... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy Gomez
    Date:11/26/2013 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my 2008 Pathfinder
    Review:I was very satisfied and pleased with the service. The price I paid was exactly what was quoted and guaranteed. Vehicle was picked up and delivered on time just as I was promised and I would definitely call Steve first should I need transportati... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Stewart
    Date:11/24/2013 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I was confused when I first looked online to ship a vehicle. After making an inquiry I was literally bombarded by emails and voicemails from truckers all over the US saying "there was a truck in my area." I did not want to speak to a rand... [ More ]
    Poster:D Sitton
    Date:11/17/2013 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Poster:D Sitton
    Date:11/17/2013 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport from Spokane to Minneapolis
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto and Truck transport was recommended by my sister Debbie in San Francisco. I first filled out on line quote for shipping my Subaru Outback,and prices were from $995 to $1400. Steve was great to work with and the driver Jim fro... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: High Praise for Discount Auto and Truck Transporters
    Review:Discount Auto and Truck Transporters was recommended to me by my brother. My contact was with Steve, who went above and beyond to accommodate my need to transport my vehicle from California to Washington. Steve returned my call promptly and answere... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:11/3/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:This was my first experience moving a vehicle from one state to another. I looked into other companies and they were all more expensive so I must say I was a little reluctant to choose the cheapest bid but boy I am glad!! Steve was a pleasure to work... [ More ]
    Poster:Mindy
    Date:11/2/2013 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of my car
    Review:I needed my car shipped from Spokane, Washington to Tampa, Florida and was fortunate to read about Discount Auto & Truck Transporters on-line. I contacted the company for a quote and Steve quickly responded (with a very fair quote, I thought). ... [ More ]
    Poster:Theresa GuidaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from ND to Washington State
    Review:Steve was very helpful each and every time I called to ask questions which was pretty often. The car was picked up and delivered on time without a hitch. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda Pelnik
    Date:10/24/2013 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: 100% happy
    Review:Everything went exactly as planned and promised. I did get a quote from another company for nearly twice the price! I was also very pleased that they were able to send documents, answer questions via phone, etc. after hours. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Cottam
    Date:10/21/2013 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: easy to use
    Review:Quick and easy. My order was dispatched in less than a day. Steve was friendly and answered questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:10/17/2013 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Transport within CA
    Review:Steve was chosen by the Toyota dealer I purchased from in southern CA to ship the car from San Diego to the bay area. The whole experience was great from start to finish. Communication was great from both Steve and the driver, and the car arrived the... [ More ]
    Poster:KG
    Date:10/17/2013 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: very pleased
    Review:Steve @ Auto And Truck Shippers is excellent to work with - great communication, accomodating, and dedicated to service. [ View ]
    Poster:John G.
    Date:10/17/2013 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: The BEST auto Transport ever!!!!!!!!!!
    Review:Hi All, I had never experienced such a wonderful excellent service. With all the stress of packing and moving, we were worried about our auto transport, I am glad I found Discount Auto & Truck Transporters; I read the reviews and was happy to... [ More ]
    Poster:Seema
    Date:10/1/2013 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect three times
    Review:Last year we shipped two different times and everything was great. Steve was always there to answer our questions, and the two trucks were on time. We bought a new car in Boston, and needed to ship it quick back to my office in Miami. He came tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Marisol Cuevas
    Date:9/22/2013 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Prompt response, efficient and no garbage communications (several other competitor companies continuing on bombarding with emails and calls even I told them job is done). Reasonable price and great service. [ View ]
    Poster:njb
    Date:9/16/2013 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:My experience with the auto pickup was excellent. Experience with booking the pickup was also awesome. The driver of the truck was extremely helpful, prompt on pickup and delivery. MPB Advance Services Trucking is highly recommended by me. Also Stev... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Tweed
    Date:8/28/2013 2:55:00 PM
    Review:I needed to have an SUV shipped from Pittsburgh, PA to Los Angeles, CA as soon as possible so that the receiver could have the vehicle to operate as a primary vehicle and so not to incur additional car rental expenses. The distance between Pittsburgh... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:8/26/2013 5:59:00 PM

Next Reviews on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters

Discount Auto And Truck Transporters Home | 2

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.