View 165,482 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,483th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 1 Month. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. The overwhelming majority of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move. Some reviewers were offered a small incentive to share their experience in their own words about Direct Express Auto Transport which was not tied to their rating or price.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 814 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.14% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.86% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: Helpful
    Review:Boyo was our transporter and when I say beyond understanding and patient that's an understatement. He kept me abreast on the whereabouts and was early with delivery. I have recommended this carrier to a few friends who are relocating. Keep up the g... [ More ]
    Poster:Tyesa waltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Date of Pickup Information
    Review:My interaction with your company was positive, overall. I requested a pickup and received a delivery. The delivery driver was very helpful, although I had a difficult time understanding most of what he was saying when he called to arrange the deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim CampbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2015 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Company!
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport was perfect for what we needed. The women that we spoke with were professional and helpful. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who is in need of automobile transport. [ View ]
    Poster:FB GregoryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Very fast shipping!!
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the customer service , timeliness , and communication with this company. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable cross contry transport. [ View ]
    Poster:AporterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient and delivered as promised
    Review:The entire process was simple. I entered my information online, received a quote, and then scheduled a date. Customer service was excellent throughout the process. They were timely in their communication. Great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:RichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB
    Review:GREAT JOB FROM START TO FINISH. ALREADY RECOMENDED TO FAMILY. PRICE WAS FANTASTIC AND ALL MY FREINDS SAID IT WAS A GOOD DEAL. [ View ]
    Poster:GERARD PETILLOThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: overall good process
    Review:Service in time. Car is OK.Would use again. Service in time. Car is OK.Would use again. Service in time. Car is OK.Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Denny DengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service, and flexible delivery times
    Review:I had an excellent experience with this company. I had to change my pickup/drop off dates, and they were very willing to work with my evolving schedule and answered all of my questions promptly as I had many since this was my first vehicle transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:JackieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was looking for a best price to transport my car and found this site online. Price was right and I wanted to try the service. Car was picked up on first available date. Got a call in the morning from the driver and he was prompt with pick up tim... [ More ]
    Poster:SatVThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Dependable and reasonably priced
    Review:I have used this service to ship my cars to/from 4 different states for all my moves and I have been happy with the price and the customer service is average. They could do a little more follow up to acknowledge your online request but overall I am p... [ More ]
    Poster:MarikaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME Work
    Review:I chose to go through a transportation broker rather than try to find transport for our vehicle on my own. I found DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT online and did some research which was promising via reviews from other customers and BBB. The people... [ More ]
    Poster:Gill ThompsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Directexpress
    Review:I would absolutely recommend direct express. At first I was a little worried about using this company, only because the price was about half as much as other quotes. But the process was amazing. My car was picked up in the stated time period and was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Antoinette
    Date:6/30/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company and great service
    Review:I needed my vehicle transported from PA to CO. After carefully researching I decided to give Direct Express Auto Transport a try, because of their reasonable price and good reviews. And I must say, I was very satisfy with their service. They were qu... [ More ]
    Poster:vincentphoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Move from VA to MA
    Review:I had my car transported from Virginia to Massachusetts. Prompt and excellent service. Would definitely recommend direct express auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:KartikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:No issues at alll. Everything went as planned and would recommend the service this company provided to anyone [ View ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:Easy to ship. Credit card given for initial deposit and money order was required for delivery (I think cash was an option but I opted for the money order). Car arrived without damage, nothing stolen, no horror story. I would only ask for better com... [ More ]
    Poster:AnniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Everyone was great from pickup to delivery; a driver was found promptly. Price was very competitive. I appreciate that the deposit was fully refundable. [ View ]
    Poster:PamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Review:I would use them again without hesitation. The company was responsible and helpful. They waited for me when I was delayed in meeting them because I was in the middle of a meeting. The driver was accommodating and told me to come when i could. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff WoodardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express Transport took my deposit and did'nt deliver
    Review:Got a quote from Direct Express Transport, paid the deposit and waited more than 30 days just for a assigned driver, which never happened. Had to cancel the order since they could not give me proper service, as I write this it's been 2 weeks after p... [ More ]
    Response:John Ta knows he was refunded in full because we sent him a receipt. [ view ]
    Poster:john t
    Date:6/29/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of car
    Review:Transport of car went very smoothly. Pick up was a day early. Delivery was two days early. Very went smoothly. Very satisfied with your service. Jessie was the contact person. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim ViningThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: ???
    Review:It exceeded my expectation. If pick-up and delivery time can be more precise that will be even better. [ View ]
    Poster:HUAHSING WUThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: early pick up left me without a car for a few days prior to our move
    Review:I understand that there is some variability in pickup/drop off times with the trucks, etc. but it was frustrating that our vehicle was picked up early. I would give a higher rating if there was more they could do to pick up your vehicle on a specifi... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I frequently move from coast to coast and state to state. This was the first time we decided to use a transport service for one of our vehicles. I wish we would have sent both cars vs towing the other one. The process from online booking all the way... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Bluemle
    Date:6/27/2015 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: PA - CA Car Shipping
    Review:I did lot of investigation and finally chosen Direct express auto to ship my car from PA - CA. As said, they shipped my car almost in 5 - 6 days. No worries and everything went smooth with this company. I would definitely recommend this to my friends... [ More ]
    Poster:Rama krishnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2015 6:54:00 AM
    Subject: Timely Transport
    Review:Transportation request was made at the last moment (Rush Order). Company found a truck within few hours and vehicle was picked up on the following day. Very prompt service [ View ]
    Poster:T. E.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Driver damaged vehicle
    Review:Driver drove our car to his home without our consent, car was delivered with front end damage that the driver refuses to pay for. Won't use this company again [ View ]
    Response:Jimmy Jones signed off that received his 13 year old Trail Blazer in good condition. [ view ]
    Poster:jim jonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:This is a 2nd time I'm using this service. On time pickup and delivery. Awesome service and would recommend for others! [ View ]
    Poster:Kannan RajuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to ohio saleen mustang
    Review:I had not used Direct Express Transport, as a broker before, I read some bad yelp reviews and was kind of worried about surprising my wife with her wedding gift (the car) on time. I had no problems, the mustang was assigned to HD transport out of Day... [ More ]
    Poster:NickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience.
    Review:Everything went great with the transportation of my vehicle. It was easy to do all around. The only problem was the truck driver accidentally hit my brake light and put a crack in it. He was more than willing to take care of it and two days later he ... [ More ]
    Poster:AobrnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great transport service
    Review:Everyone was extremely knowledgeable and user friendly. I tried another company first and they called me a week out and said they would need to increase the cost by 50%...I figured it was a scam and called Direct Express Auto Transport who gave me a ... [ More ]
    Poster:C WendlandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: As Quick As Advertised
    Review:I needed an employee's vehicle moved from Atlanta to Tampa FL in a short amount of time. I decided to go with the "Rush" option and I am more than glad I did. Contact with Direct Express was made on a Thurs afternoon. Within 1 hour I got... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott B
    Date:6/25/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Nice and Easy
    Review:I read all the horror stories and hesitated to ship my car home to Boston. I was very surprised. The process was easy and without issues. My driver was Danny and he did a great job. I knew exactly when he would arrive and the car was in great shape. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark from BostonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Transport serve was excellent. Drivers were dramatic hillbillies.
    Review:Direct Express was excellent. Excellent pricing and it was super easy to get setup. The drivers they connected me Ruth did their job well, but tried to start drama [ View ]
    Poster:Mark This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:At the beginning I had never used an car delivery service.so my girlfriend Sheba bracy had used the service intge past.being jyst a little nervous I decided to give it a chance.I gave them the inital call and the rest of the situation was waiting pa... [ More ]
    Poster:David WIlliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Jesse arrived at my house in New York exactly at the time promised. the truck he drove was brand new and state of the art. He managed to get in and out of my development with ease and I was very impressed with his driving skills. I would certainly... [ More ]
    Poster:DeborahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 12:35:00 AM
    Review:The pickup was as arranged and the driver was friendly and professional. He transported the vehicle quickly and without issues. It arrived at the destination on schedule (which was very quick) and he called and set up a time to meet us for drop off, ... [ More ]
    Poster:DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2015 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Personal automobile transportation
    Review:I had a very good experience starting with my first contact person, Ashley. They were professional, prompt, and I was very happy with their overall service. [ View ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2015 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from MD to CA
    Review:The service is great. The driver came to my apt and pick up my car on time. And it only takes 9 day to transport my car from MD to CA. The price is reasonable. I would recommend it to my friends if they need this service. [ View ]
    Poster:BoyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Review:The service was great. The drivers contacted the owner of the car arranged pick up and delivered the car on time. They were friendly and talked about how the trip went. They were polite and unloaded the vehicle carefully. The reps in the office we... [ More ]
    Poster:carlosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:Experience was very simple and easy. My car arrived on time without damage exactly the way it was supposed. The carrier contacted me and told me my vehicle would arrive on a day that was ahead of the estimated day. [ View ]
    Poster:K. Cooper
    Date:6/23/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Review:Quick / reliable/ great service Would hire again Courteous driver and staff Thank you for your service [ View ]
    Poster:NileshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:I had to ship my car between Texas and California. The process was swift and affordable. Thanks for the great service! [ View ]
    Poster:JacquelynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2015 3:49:00 AM
    Subject: Nissan 240 SX
    Review:I had my sons Nissan 240SX transferred from Long Island NY to Scranton PA. I thought the cost of the service was very reasonable. It was easy to schedule the appointment that worked for all. The car arrived at the time it was suppose to in good condi... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan StepneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Review
    Review:Good value. Direct Express was very good about returning emails when I was investigating different transport companies. Their price was one of the best I got. They were able to assign a shipper within a week. I got advance email of the tentative ... [ More ]
    Poster:P. DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping from california to texas
    Review:I worked with Ashly getting information to ship my brother's truck from Hawaii to Texas. I had to ship two vehicles previously. One I used direct auto express and one I used another company. She informed they no longer handled the shipment from Hawai... [ More ]
    Poster:Joanie McInnisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service
    Review:I've used transport services in the past to get cars to colleges. This is by far without a doubt the finest company I've ever dealt with. They were professional and extremely helpful at every stage of the process. The driver was meticulous and very c... [ More ]
    Poster:Hank RubinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a great experience
    Review:I recently shipped my vehicle from Virginia to Texas using Direct Express. Having never experienced shipping a vehicle before I was concerned with coordinating pick-up and drop-off times all while coordinating other aspects of my move and also starti... [ More ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Honesty - Delievered
    Review:I contacted Direct Express Auto transport after searching the web and comparing quotes from 4 other carriers. My discussion with Kelly helped me to understand the nature of how quotes and service for auto transport works and what I could expect for m... [ More ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, Courteous and Reliable
    Review:After the initial contact with Direct Express Auto our move date changed 3 different times due to scheduling issues with our furniture. Each time though, with a simple call to Direct Auto Express they were very helpful in rescheduling our auto transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle damage
    Review:After vehicles were delivered and accepted, some damage not noticeable upon delivery were discovered. The carrier (YES Auto Transport) was contacted by phone. The driver stated that since the Bill Of Lading had been signed not to call him again an... [ More ]
    Response:Edward Floyd signed off that he received his vehicles in good condition. [ view ]
    Poster:edThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 1:37:00 PM

Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20