View 161,489 Reviews on 3,695 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 161,490th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. The overwhelming majority of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move. Some reviewers were offered a small incentive to share their experience in their own words about Direct Express Auto Transport which was not tied to their rating or price.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 718 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.18% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.82% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: Terrific Service
    Review:This is the second time I've used Direct Express Auto Transport to ship a car across the country. Both times I had a great experience. Customer service is terrific and the drivers have been on time, responsive, and a pleasure to meet. I was thrilled ... [ More ]
    Poster:KateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:I am !00% SATISFIED with the Transporting of our car from Pennsylvania to Colorado. The car was picked up on the first available date and delivered to my son in Colorado in less than 46 hours! Great service as always! We have used Direct Expre... [ More ]
    Poster:AllanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:Pick up early and delivery fast. Good company ever. The driver is nice. I was busy at the time he called, so he agreed to wait me for 2 hours to pick up my car. He kept track with me and picked up his phone right away every time I called. It only ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis TruongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I have used many transport companies in the past but this time everything that was promised was delivered!!. I will use them again and recommend them to family and friends. Great job guys. [ View ]
    Poster:Miguel MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: DEAT is great - subcontracted carriers might not be
    Review:Direct Express subcontracts the delivery to a carrier - the quality and promptness of the carrier is likely tied to the price you pay. I was not in a huge hurry to receive my car and chose the lowest price option. This resulted in a pickup three da... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan KolburnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Review:awesome! will use again on our next transport! car was picked up ahead of time, and delivered to our shop 3 days later, driver was courtesy, helpful and took great care unloading the car. We would recommend this service to anyone looking for a tran... [ More ]
    Poster:johnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: direct express auto transport
    Review:I filled out form online and paid the least expensive rate I did not pay extra for expedited service, but my order was very expedited. I was assigned a truck 10 minutes after I listed car arrived amazingly soon after that..very good [ View ]
    Poster:stuart steeleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Feedback
    Review:Really good service. The driver was very patient and understanding. Made the shipping so much easier. Didn't have to worry about anything else. [ View ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Everything from online quote to delivery of my Jeep was flawless. Will use Direct Express again for my next transport. [ View ]
    Poster:James BolstadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great JOB
    Review:They did a great job at a fair price! The driver was friendly and in communication at all times. He was polite and respectful. I would use Direct Express again for my shipping needs. The folks that I dealt with at Direct Express were also very helpfu... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad VossThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport company
    Review:They were on time and very professional. I would recommend their services all day long. Great company. [ View ]
    Poster:Bahani Agalheir This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Reliable Car Shipping Experience
    Review:Got assigned a driver within 12 hours. Picked up on my 1st available date. Driver was nice and on time. The process was smooth and reliable. Will use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:TCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2015 1:54:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic!
    Review:I called in needing a vehicle shipped from Texas to California on VERY short notice. I happily paid the nominal extra rush fee to do so, but was worried I might not be able to get it picked up in time before I had to leave town. I spoke with Jessie a... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael YThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2015 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Punctuality
    Review:My vehicle arrived earlier than expected! I was very pleased with the overall process in acquiring my vehicle and would definitely use this company again. In fact, I already have, as this is the second time I have used Auto Transport Direct. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:4/29/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The company picked my Ferrari up on time and delivered it exactly when they said it would be delivered! In was in perfect condition! [ View ]
    Poster:Gary Giulietti
    Date:4/29/2015 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: 1971 C10 pick up
    Review:Initial contact person when taking order got a few #s wrong, and put me on hold a couple of times, but she got the order right in the end, and the turnaround and shipping end of it was stellar. [ View ]
    Poster:Woodrow Bates IIIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Review:This company happened to be the cheapest at the time I was looking to ship my car. I had never heard of it and have previously shipped many other cars. I decided to give it a go after reading the great reviews online. I am so happy I chose this co... [ More ]
    Poster:AmandaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:Overall experience was great. When carrier actually delivered the car it appeared as though they drove the car. At pickup I had left approx 1/4 tank. At delivery there was 3/4. Overall I was still happy as driver communicated with me throughout the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The transport took place as advertised and took 8 days as predicted by the driver ( 7 to 8 days). Car arrived in good shape with no damage at the front door of the destination. [ View ]
    Poster:arthurThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered on-time as promised
    Review:Delivered as promised. Not much more I can say. Rated average on promptness because my job was assigned to a driver on the last day possible (7 days) before the transport company would be considered late. Overall through, the service was good. Driver... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with service
    Review:First time we had to have a car transported. The service was fast and reliable - door to door. Staff and driver were friendly and the price was good when compared to other transport companies. [ View ]
    Poster:ConnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Moved from Chicago to San Francisco - completely hassle-free
    Review:I was very impressed by this service. We were moving from Chicago to San Francisco and there was a lot to think about- not the least of which was getting our car moved. Direct Express Auto Transport did exactly what they said they would do- and in re... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather Gately
    Date:4/27/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Everything happened just as promised
    Review:Direct Express Auto performed just like they said they would. It was a simple process. All three of my vintage cars arrived on time and in good condition. The driver, Ron was polite and courteous. I will use them again and recommend them to my fell... [ More ]
    Poster:HERB CLARKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I had a great experience working with them because they were very courteous, prompt, and they had a great pricing. You get a top class service with a discount pricing. What more can you ask for? [ View ]
    Poster:Will KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Mostly smooth sailing
    Review:I'm in west central Missouri and I found a one of a kind Jeep in South Texas. Pretty crazy really or it was at one time, but with affordable transport service like this anyone (my jeep was only $2600) can afford to buy a car from anywhere and have i... [ More ]
    Poster:Austin JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: automobile transportation
    Review:Direct express is a very good company. Customer service representative was very professional and nice. Only thing that i was disappointed in was that the Carrier that my vehicle was transported in was not a fully.enclosed transporter like i had expe... [ More ]
    Poster:George HairstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Review:Our experience with your company was an excellent one.The driver was both personable and professional. He understood how important it was for him to be on time, and how important it was to us that our vehicles be safely delivered to our future des... [ More ]
    Poster:Mrs.M. RisinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport expeditiously dispatched my vehicle, yielding delivery prior to the estimated date. The pick up and delivery of the vehicle was both prompt and accurate, without any delay or, lapses in time. Direct Express Auto Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:KaylaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:We had no issues with the company correspondence and the car was delivered on time. We received email updates as to when the car would be picked up and delivered to the correct person. [ View ]
    Poster:Pete JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:I didn't realize that Direct Express was a broker until I called to adjust my vehicle's pickup time and they directed me to the truck driver. It made me a little nervous that both parties weren't going to have the same information for their records b... [ More ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: timely delivery
    Review:Used service both ways from Ga to Calif. The service was perfect in all ways,pick up and delivery where right on schedule; the drivers were courteous and kept me informed about there delivery schedule The cost was very competitive ˆn price $... [ More ]
    Poster:jd shubinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Super easy and painless process. I even had to switch the days a few times, she was super respectful and very courteous each time. Car was picked up and arrived on time in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer Greco
    Date:4/21/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Best vehicle transport experience ever...-like ever!
    Review:I researched the possibility of transporting my gifted car from my parents in Las Vegas, NV to Orlando, Florida for a couple of months and read over a dozen bad experiences online. Without any poor reviews from my carrier/broker company I decided to ... [ More ]
    Poster:N. LloydThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Good service overall and I'll definitely use again. I think i should've got a cheaper price but oh well life goes on [ View ]
    Poster:Darius NewmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping
    Review:My experience with the company was very satisfying. My vehicle was picked up on Wednesday and delivered on Friday with very exceptional service. It cost me $719 to ship my vehicle from Oregon to Arizona on an open trailer. I would definitely use Dire... [ More ]
    Poster:TylerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very Highly Recomend Direct Express
    Review:It's always a little scary to give your car to a stranger to care for and move to another state, but with Direct Express Auto Transport, that concern was quickly relived due to their very professional conversations and them taking complete control of... [ More ]
    Poster:Danny StephensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service.
    Review:Service was good. I got my car in good condition and the driver was helpful and understanding. I had to move to MA but i do not have any one to receive the car at the delivery. The agent suggested appropriate options for me that helped me choose the ... [ More ]
    Poster:RskThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport is a company I picked from a Google search. The whole process from beginning to end went without a hitch and they surpassed my expectation. They were fair on the price and my automobile was picked up within 2 days of pay... [ More ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2015 5:04:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from MN to AZ
    Review:Overall service was great and I am very pleased. Car was delivered within 6 days and the delivery person was flexible on the time to deliver during a business day. [ View ]
    Poster:Kirk SchroederThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Review:Very good communication, driver called me directly and showed up exactly when he said. I would recommend these guys over and over!!! [ View ]
    Poster:JimmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING SERVICE
    Review:THIS WAS THE QUICKEST EASIEST TRANSPORT WE HAVE EVER USED. DRIVER WAS EXTREMELY COURTEOUS AND KEPT US INFORMED ALL THE WAY. VEHICLE WAS PICKED UP IN AM IN OHIO DELIVERED THAT SAME DAY. WOULD DEFINITELY USE AGAIN AND WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THAN... [ More ]
    Poster:ADAM J CYZE
    Date:4/14/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent business!
    Review:Great company. The process is fast and simple. I especially love the online "instant" quote. I've used this company several times, and each experience was awesome. This is the only transportation company that I would recommend. I only... [ More ]
    Poster:Gavin This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded expectations
    Review:Extremely satisfied with my experience. Rates were reasonable, arrangements were easy, driver (Golden Empire Express LLC) was courteous and vehicles were delivered earlier than expected. Communication was excellent. Would use again without hesitat... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2015 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: MN to OH
    Review:They were very easy to use. I completed the quote online, made the initial payment and waited for a few days to have the transport scheduled for picking up my vehicle. 3 days later, the car arrived in Ohio and I paid the remaining balance in cash. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chase EddyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Quality & On-time service
    Review:Getting a quote was as easy as click away. After checking around other companies, found the offered price to very competitive. As we called and set up the transaction, confirmation to pick up the car was prompt within two days. The driver picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:SupriyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: speed
    Review:Pickup was 3 days after order & depost was made. Delivery was 5 days after order. I was very surprised how fast the service was. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:This is my third time using Direct Express Auto Transport to transport my wife and friend's cars. Their rates are very reasonable and the best part you get your quote right away. No hassled questions or calls from the sale person. Direct Express Auto... [ More ]
    Poster:Vu tran
    Date:4/8/2015 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy With Direct Express
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport gave me a very good price for a near cross country transport. As this was my first time transporting a car via auto transport company, Ashley (and the other two individuals I talked to) were pleasant and very helpful th... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2015 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:Very nice driver. Came as he had promised. He had my car unloaded by the time I met him outside my gated community. Car was in pristine shape. I was very pleased with the whole process and would be glad to recommend his services to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Cary MarmisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2015 5:11:00 AM
    Subject: Carrier
    Date:4/8/2015 5:10:00 AM

Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17