View 169,105 Reviews on 3,813 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,106th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 2 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. The overwhelming majority of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move. Some reviewers were offered a small incentive to share their experience in their own words about Direct Express Auto Transport which was not tied to their rating or price.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 838 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.38% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.62% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: Happy
    Review:I was very happy with the transport of my truck. I had never used this type of service before, but I will again if the opportunity arises. I was kept well informed about the status, and time frame of the transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill PatrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery
    Review:great communication... thot I'd have to wait several days to get car transported... it was on the books and schedule and at my door by Thursday by noon.... I could not have done it for the price or the time involved.... transport was under 600.00... [ More ]
    Poster:CarlThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Review:The rate is reasonable and the service is Excellent. I expected a minimum of 5 working days. But, I got the vehicle delivered on time within 3 Business days. [ View ]
    Poster:GopinathThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: quick service
    Review:Everything went smoothly and right on time from the day I ordered. Great service. I will definitely use them again if needed. They seemed to get back to me within 24hrs after contacting them for delivery date. Thanks, Justin [ View ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Transportation; Good Pricing
    Review:All in all, I would give this transportation service a 4 out of 5. Customer service was pretty good, and the only qualm that I have is that they use a third-party owner/operator type of system. This became a problem because I told customer service th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramon M. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Review:The trucking company Zimmerman that was used was very good. The delivered just as promised and the vehicle was in the same condition as when it left. They were very friendly and personable. [ View ]
    Poster:Angela HortonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Transporting a car can be a nerve racking experience Direct Express Auto Transport made it an easy and pleasant experience from start to finish. The call center person was polite and helpful, the quote was fair the pick up was on time. The delivery w... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitchell SteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Will recommend to others
    Review:Pick up was on time and the delivery is faster than I thought. Very polite operators and effective service. Will come back again and recommend this to all my friends who need to ship their cars. This was my first shipping my car. I saw the great rev... [ More ]
    Poster:DaileiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Will recommend to others
    Date:8/26/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Company kept me up to date on the status of the delivery. They picked it up on the day promised, and delivered on the day promised. The driver was very helpful. He would not enter the neighborhood because the trees were too low and he didn't want ... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:From scheduling to delivery, Direct Express Auto Transport was friendly, prompt, and professional. The price was competitve with other quotes I had received from other companies but I decided to go with Driect Auto Express due to Ashley's customer se... [ More ]
    Poster:DanielleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 5:15:00 AM
    Subject: Direct Express Review
    Review:I was very pleased with the service. The driver assigned to the service provided prompt pick-up, frequent communication, and on time delivery to an alternate site, in short excellent service' [ View ]
    Poster:Tom RowlandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with Michigan to Florida Move
    Review:The whole experience was top notch, from their very informational website, to the fantastic customer service agent, to the driver who kept us very informed. I would not hesitate in a second to use this company again, and I will be happy to spread the... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend to my friends
    Review:I was referred to autotransportdirect.com by a friend and after hearing all the positive feedback, I put in the order online. Picked up and delivered were on time (within the two hour window they gave). Before it was scheduled for picked up I was co... [ More ]
    Poster:YangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2015 4:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great!!
    Review:Would use again...actually I am! I would've never guessed 3 years ago when I shipped a car to a daughter in school that I would ever need to do that again. Welcome to having two daughters! Both times the process was easy, timely, manged well AND affo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike EdwardsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to Order
    Review:My company only shipped 1 car as part of my relocation package, so I was on my own for my second car. This was almost an afterthought as my wife and I were concentrating on moving of the household goods, trying to sell our house, and looking for a ... [ More ]
    Date:8/20/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: FL TO MA
    Review:Couldn't be happier with the service and will be use this company again next time we move. I was given a estimated pick up and drop off Monday-Thursday, it was right on point. The driver called to keep me updated. So pleased it went smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:JASMINE This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Meh, ok
    Review:Everything worked out well the picked up and dropped off without issue. Pricing was a bit weird though. I seemed like my deposit wasn't included in the initial quote. Seemed like I paid about 2 hundred more than I was quoted. [ View ]
    Response:We are sorry that customer Tito Avila is lukewarm about the service. We assigned a driver literally 10 minutes after Mr. Avila booked his order. Wow! And then delivered his two vehicles from Doral, Florida to San Francisco one week later. That's really fast and done for precisely the amount quoted and not a penny more. Folks it's hard to do any better and we wish Mr. Avila lots of luck in the City, home of the NBA champion Golden State Warriors! [ view ]
    Poster:NA Prefer not to giveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 5:56:00 AM
    Review:First time using an auto transport company , Driver was very professional and kept in touch with ETA. I would definetely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:NinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Came on time & quickly once it was picked up at dealership. In the end, the car did it work out for us (dealership fault) so we have scheduled another transport with this company for the car we finally decided on! I would recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:JakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:Overall I had a very good experience moving my vehicle from VA to NJ. Once the move was assigned, I had my car the next day as promised and the time as promised. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sue DempseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and Price
    Review:The whole Experience was great, from beginning to end there was great communication, even the truck driver Nathan was excellent, there was many calls with updates which made everything easy and worry free, I will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sebastian G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:They arrived on time and the driver is very nice. I shipped my car from Illinois to California and it only took 2 days because there were two drivers. You can choose any time and they will deliver the car to you. I picked up my car right after I flig... [ More ]
    Poster:Yen-Chih WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 2:36:00 AM
    Review:I used this service when I moved from Atlanta to Phoenix a few weeks ago. The team was knowledgable and helpful when I called to change my pickup date and the transporter was friendly and kept me updated on my cars trip across the country. The day af... [ More ]
    Poster:WilliamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Moving Car Comments
    Review:They offered the lowest price $904 compare with the others $925-$975. The moving truck is clean/good shape, driver is very nice and cares for car. Car was delivered in 5 days, 2 days early than estimated. I would give them a 5-Stars for their serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Hung LeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely happy with service
    Review:Quote was good ,I did go up from the original quote but it was a week later and only 40 dollars so that's understandable . Very knowledgeable what they told me and no hidden fees it was exact. Took a couple days longer to find truck a day or so but... [ More ]
    Poster:craigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: coast to coast transport
    Review:Decent price quoted online, pickup was 1 day after quote acceptance, delivered much quicker than I thought possible. Calls were made on time. Drivers at both end were courteous and respectful [ View ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Very efficient and reliable service experience
    Review:Very efficient and reliable. Pickup was much earlier than anticipated and delivery was ahead of schedule. I would use them again any time. Great job guys. [ View ]
    Poster:ArthurThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly as I hoped
    Review:The service was prompt, friendly, and professional; once the assignment was made, communication was direct and updates were timely. I would do it again without reservation. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim HancockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: VehicleTransport
    Review:I believe that the service was excellent, they were on time and they were also help with both picking up and also dropping off accommodating my schedule. I also thought that the price was very good for the distance that I had to transport my vehicle.... [ More ]
    Poster:Willie
    Date:8/12/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Found company on Edmunds website
    Review:I would use Direct Express again. This was my first time transporting a vehicle and I was a little nervous but everything worked out. The price was the least expensive compared to other company quotes. [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah HawkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 2:30:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport Review
    Review:The transport went smoothly from start to finish. Kelly found me a driver the day after I called to put the order in. The car was picked up at the dealership a couple of days later and the driver, Eric, called me from Connecticut the day before the c... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 12:39:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service and communications
    Review:I shipped my car through Direct Express Auto Transport and it went very smoothly. However, what was very impressive is how they handled the cars I didn't ship! I had to cancel two orders before the one they finally shipped. In both cases they were v... [ More ]
    Poster:KTCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:Driver was slow didn't know how to drive car use better drivers. Driver was late but car made it safely. The broker was good best price on town. Would use again, Ashley was great! [ View ]
    Poster:Dominic aliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Very satisfied with choosing this company to transport my vehicle. Although it did not arrive when scheduled, the driver was open and honest with his delay and route and kept me updated. Would recommend this company and go through them again if I nee... [ More ]
    Poster:Taj This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: reliable auto transportation
    Review:my auto transportation was from California to Louisiana and I arranged a pickup window. I was initially very upset that the car was not picked up before I left the town however to arrange a friend to handle the pickup is not difficult and the car was... [ More ]
    Poster:JayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional experience
    Review:I rarely do reviews but my experience with Direct Express exceeded all my expectations. The biggest car weekend in the US was taking place in Monterey, California, starting the week after I wanted my car transported. Most of the professional enclos... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob JordanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Good
    Review:The car pick up and delivery day were on time. And customer service is very good. People are polite. But the pick up and delivery time were midnight, it was unconvinient. [ View ]
    Poster:JanetThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Second time using this transport service. Very pleased! Everything was picked up and delivered on time and the transport drivers and staff were very polite and pleasant. Would definitely use this service again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Overall, it was a good experience. The positives were the timeliness of the pickup and delivery as well as the general condition of the car (no damage, break-ins, or theft). The only negatives were: 1) our car was placed underneath a very old c... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:8/10/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: M3 Delivery
    Review:Pick up was next day from when I called. When curious on arrival time, I was put in direct contact with driver which I liked. Overall seamless experience. [ View ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Outstanding, they were very easy to work with, had a few questions and they answered right away, Vehicle was picked up on time and got it it's destination with no issues, Will use again if the need arises. [ View ]
    Poster:Alan Prevost
    Date:8/7/2015 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Express is the "Key" word
    Review:I was in panic mode when I called this company, because the other shipping company that I was dealing with for over a month let me down. When I called Direct Express Auto Transport on Monday morning 20 July 2015, a friendly service representative i... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2015 5:53:00 AM
    Review:I would like to thank Direct Express Auto Transport for transporting my vehicle Toyota Hylander to Texas from Ohio. The customer service was very courteous and timely accepted the order. The transport charges were standard and the delivery was before... [ More ]
    Poster: VenkatThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:I was recommend to use this transport company by a friend. They were easy to contact, the price was VERY reasonable, and the car only took 3 days to arrive across country. They even arrived 2 days before the expected arrival date. I was SO AMAZED! I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Netasha JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2015 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:The driver was very professional and accommodating. Delivery was on time and kindly called in advance to give notice. In the future would appreciate notice of when the car was picked up. This would better facilitate notice and allow for more flexibi... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Excellent timely and professional service from Direct Express Auto & MMCA Auto Carrier. I changed my initially pickup date, and the change was made immediately. The assigned carrier Marius was totally awesome and exceeded expectations of delive... [ More ]
    Poster:RobinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good
    Review:The car was picked up 3 days after being available. Estimated pickup date from dealer was 7/22, it was picked up on 7/21. The estimated delivery date was 7/25 and was received on 7/24. I was given the phone number of the truck driver by the trucki... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2015 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: On time, affordable
    Review:I needed pickup time after a certain time they were willing to accommodate. Car arrived in few days perfect condition. Would use again.I don't have anything else to add. [ View ]
    Poster:Kari A CzubinskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Reliable
    Review:Direct Express was easy to reach - my call was not sent through a long electronic phone system. A human being actually took my call and answered my questions. I was in a time crunch and had been stressed out by other transport companies that vowed to... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrice JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2015 11:39:00 AM

Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22