View 156,538 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,539th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 8 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. Over 90% of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 548 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.48% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.52% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: Cross Country Shipping in the middle of winter
    Review:I shipped my soft top jeep wrangler in the middle of winter from NJ to CA. The driver was super nice and helped setup a suitable pickup point near my house and drop off point. I actually got stuck in NJ because of a winter storm so my jeep beat me ou... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: transport company and driver
    Review:Driver had constant contact with me from the time my car was picked, right up to the arrival..what I found was a complete professional who not only had a beautiful truck, but he took a lot of care 7 loading my car, it was clean, and very nice, he hel... [ More ]
    Poster:selfThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto Transporter
    Review:Original arrangements were easily completed in a matter of minutes. The driver contacted us the day before planned pick-up to tell us the car could be picked up a day early. The transport was clean and appeared very well maintained. The driver was ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary HarrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:From boston to Viginia. Totally took about 1 week. Good service. Drive was nice. But the waiting time for pick up is pretty long, I waitted for about 4 days before the car can be picked up. Also the waiting window was one week. Seems pretty lon... [ More ]
    Poster:maxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Review:This is the 3rd time my family has used Direct Express Auto Transport . We have always been pleased with the customer service support and follow thru emails. No surprises, no hidden fees . Just prompt curtious service. [ View ]
    Poster:ShirleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 1:58:00 PM
    Review:They were professional. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Can't ask for anything easier. I have used them 3 times now, never had a problem. Highly recommend [ View ]
    Poster:BenjaminThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent prompt service!
    Review:I had a constraint that my vehicle needs to picked up on time as I was moving out from Portland Oregon and I didn't get to hear from auto direct for the first 2 days from the day I've chosen the pick up date. I called them up and they said they would... [ More ]
    Poster:KarthikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Driver review
    Review:Driver contacted me prior to pickup time at dealer and then called when he was halfway to my residence. He called at 15 minutes out and then as turning into residence area. He showed me a nick on car that he noted on pickup form and informed me tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Stan DingesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and Reliable
    Review:My pickup and drop off went seamlessly! The pickup driver was prompt and contacted me prior to pick up. He was very polite and exuded confidence. The price was very affordable and well worth the cost! [ View ]
    Poster:LilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:We met the driver at a convenient area (truck stop) instead of our narrow street. Not only was he thorough as he assessed the condition of the car, but he was enjoyable to talk to. The car was delivered to my daughter's family in a safe open area. E... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: professional and fast
    Review:I'm glad I choose Direct Express Auto Transport....professional and fast. I had never transported a vehicle this way , but I would do it again in a heartbeat. They saved me several hundred dollars in fuel and gas, not to mention 4 to 5 days of round ... [ More ]
    Poster:Denny L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: 4th Time Unlucky
    Review:I have shipped my car on 3 earlier occasions with Direct Express Auto. They have been worthy of my 5 stars on those trips. Unfortunately on this shipment not only was the car dirty (which I usually overlook) but the antenna of the car was broken a... [ More ]
    Poster:AhmedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: MI TO FL arranged within 3 hours of first contact
    Review:I had a transport company no show me and I had to leave for Florida. They arranged a truck to pick up my vehicle within 3 hours time and saved the day! Vehicle met me in Florida right away in great shape! Thanks for all your hard work and making a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Ressler
    Date:1/27/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Will do business again A Plus
    Review:Overall good experience. Company has increased service for better. I had a bad experience when I moved from Chicago to Houston in 2012 with them but I used them on December 2014 again and the service was excellent the second time. Good communicatio... [ More ]
    Poster:Adrian
    Date:1/27/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer Service
    Review:Used Direct Auto Transport to transfer my car from Miami to Los Angeles. My Rep Ashley was very helpful and got my car to Los Angeles 2 days before the estimated day of delivery. It arrived at my door step and was able to go to work after. The car wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacy GaspardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car Move from CT to MN
    Review:Pickup was delayed by five days due to bad weather but was delivered on time after pickup with good condition.Overall experience was good. [ View ]
    Poster:GubendranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Review:Shipping my classic car was a delightful experience with these guys. It was picked up and dropped off safely. Would definitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Walker
    Date:1/26/2015 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Brand new 2015 Corvette
    Review:I bought a brand new Corvette at St.Mary's Chevrolet, in St.Mary's PA and was unable to drive back due to ice storm. St.Mary's contacted the Transport company and it has been a joy to describe the excellent service I got from day one. They notified ... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry VanPalaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:i was happy with the service i received, Direct Express Auto Transport made getting my car allot easier than i thought it was going to be. I paid for rush service, which was priced very reasonable for transporting a car across the country. They had t... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2015 7:35:00 AM
    Subject: Meets expectations
    Review:This was my first time using Direct Express Auto Transport and it was a pleasant experience. Agents on the phone were friendly and helpful. Everything went according to plan. The car was picked up on the first day that it was requested and delivery w... [ More ]
    Poster:Punit ShahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great Working with Dierect Express Auto Transport
    Review:Great Working with Dierect Express Auto Transport. They have picked up my car at correct on time. They have delivered my car in good condition at right time. Great customer care. They are very polite and they care your vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:sibin kaduvinal karnavar
    Date:1/23/2015 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Services
    Review: A few days ago I used Direct Express Auto Transportation service. It was great service. They picked up the car on time and delivered it quickly. I would like to recommend this company. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:In LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great service 2nd time around!
    Review:Great customer service...again! Vehicle was picked up and delivered on time and I will definitely use the company again in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:Tara F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: good service
    Review:Everything was on time and as promised. Ashley was very friendly and knowledgeable about the process. The driver was easy to work with and did a good job handling everything. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony vitaleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Colorado to Georgia
    Review:Overall a great transport. Great communication with the driver. I had his direct number and stayed in contact with him the entire transport. He was very professional, answered immediately each time I called and kept me well informed of the statu... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat GuthrieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 12:13:00 PM
    Review:This was the second time I used this service. I appreciate the transparency in which they conduct their business. The driver was polite and communicated exactly when and where he would be meeting me. He delivered the car to the location I specified w... [ More ]
    Poster:Cam H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Good servce
    Review:I would definitely use them again. Pick up on time and delivery one time. Price was best. I got to Cali a few days later and met them to pick up my car. They communicated via text which was a great help to me and kept in constant contact. [ View ]
    Poster:D PinnickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 8:07:00 AM
    Subject: Direct Auto Transport
    Review:My experience with this company was outstanding. Price was reasonable, no hidden fees. Excellent customer service via a rep named Ashley. She made the process extremely easy by addressing all my questions and concerns . My vehicle arrived within the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tricia This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Charlotte, NC to Boston, MA
    Review:First time shipping a car. I was anxious about the process and realize I worried for nothing. This was the way to go and I would use and recommend this company. Great time saver. [ View ]
    Poster:ElaineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Review.. Late pickup, late arrival
    Review:I liked how quickly they quoted my car .... But everything else did not measure up to the standard of performance that they promised. The car was picked up 2 days late without any updates. The car was dropped off 3 days it was promised. It ev... [ More ]
    Response:Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Jun Lee is dissatisfied with the service. We give pickup and delivery estimates ... not promises. Three days late on an estimate going coast to coast is not bad. Especially considering New Jersey was socked by a winter storm, but Ms. Jun Lee might have been unaware of that in sunny San Pablo, California. We wish Ms. Lee lots of luck in all her future endeavors. [ view ]
    Poster:Jun Lee
    Date:1/22/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Well Served
    Review:Excellent service from start to delivery. Transport company, John Mehorter made pickup and delivery on time as promised. To do so he had to overcome his vehicle problems and weather issues. His communication was spot on. Excellent DirectExpress cont... [ More ]
    Poster:J. DennisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2015 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from utah to Oregon
    Review:We contacted direct auto transport for moving our car through customer care and they gave us the quote immediately which was within our price range and we agreed to ship our car through them.there service was excellent and car came in 2 days as state... [ More ]
    Poster:Sathish Kumar Ramasamy
    Date:1/22/2015 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:Excellent - my first time transporting an automobile and it was far easier than expected and worth every penny. My transport request was accepted the same day as my submission and the vehicle was picked up from the auto dealer in Texas the following ... [ More ]
    Poster:James JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2015 6:53:00 AM
    Review:They called me to confirm scheduled pick-up and kept me posted until the truck showed up. Pick-up itself was performed on time and carefully. They actually delivered the car earlier than expected but they did call to confirm availability to receive. ... [ More ]
    Poster:EberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 range rover sport damage
    Review:Direct transport should be more careful of who this use in their network. "I trans auto" transport company scratched my range rover. It's was inside an enclosed trailer and in order to walk to the front, they would need to slide against my ... [ More ]
    Response:Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Ricky Hom is dissatisfied with the service. Mr. Hom makes an assumption regarding the drivers zipper. More likely is the car dealer 3,000 miles away hid the imperfection on the presumably used vehicle. We wish Mr. Hom lots of luck in all his future endeavors. [ view ]
    Poster:Ricky H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Great service
    Review:My Car was picked up on the day that chose, and as promised it would be delivered within 3-5 days, pending weather. I have an expensive car, so I chose an enclosed transport. The transporter was polite and knowledgeable. And being the winter and bad... [ More ]
    Poster:SinghThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Easy quote online. Competitive price compared to other websites. Got a driver the next day. Driver was great and seemed like he really cared about the vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:The SUV was delivered on time in excellent shape by a very courteous driver. I was notified in advance of the delivery date. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill ArendThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job, Again !
    Review:Driver was on time and courteous.Vehicle arrived without damage. I am very satisfied with Direct Express and their affiliate transportation partners. Will use service again. Cheers, Rich [ View ]
    Poster:Rich TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Nice drivers but poor customer service
    Review:The truck drivers were nice, knowledgeable, and professional. They apparently know how to handle your car with care. We watched them to load our car to the truck, and they did a very good job. When car was delivered, it was REALLY dirty, but we under... [ More ]
    Poster:AmeliaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: My next vehicle goes with them
    Review:It's a very professional moving experience. I got quote from many movers. Some movers quoted less initially but when I called again to confirm when it was close to the date, the rates went up. One of the movers, when I rejected, she started to yell, ... [ More ]
    Poster:GaneshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Attentive Service/Great Driver
    Review:Even though I scheduled during the holidays, the service was great. Jessie in Customer Service was helpful and Eddie the Driver, excellent. No hassles, no worries and they even arrived ahead of schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Timothy PayneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with service
    Review:I was very please with the price and services. I would totally recommend them again. My only recommendation would be to make sure you leave yourself completely free on delivery day bc there is no definite time of delivery. Other then that was awesome... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Montalvo This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: SUV shipment from OH to KS
    Review:Customer service was very good and able to answer all questions. They were patient and very explanatory. It took a little long to book a carrier, but the weather was poor during this period and it did include the New Year's holiday. Once picked up... [ More ]
    Poster:CraigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2015 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping Review
    Review:Pick up was one day late, Car was delivered one day early. This balanced the scale and proved to a blessing. The delivery driver was extremely cooperative even when I requested a change in the drop off location. I was satisfied with the service and ... [ More ]
    Poster:D. WalkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: from arizona to iowa
    Review:We never had a car transported before and Direct Express Auto Transport made it easy. They have a reputable looking web site and I was able to talk to the same person while considering what our best options were to retrieve a car. We just gave them a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transport experience
    Review:Excellent emails and vehicle arrived on time and in perfect condition! the driver called me several times to notify me of his whereabouts and when the car would be delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:RustyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 11:30:00 AM
    Review:We had researchers many companies to ship our car. We read countless horror stories of late deliveries, no delivery, damage, stolen items and so on, from what seemed like all possible shipping companies. However, this couldn't have been farther f... [ More ]
    Poster:Dane TorrensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2015 7:43:00 AM
    Subject: Ease
    Review:This was the easiest shipping yet! We ship regularly, and our go-to service is definitely Direct Express! Edith was great scheduling, and the driver was super quick to answer the call and deliver. All positive... [ View ]
    Poster:Erik Manuel JrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I am very happy with this company.This was my second time,would use again.Driver kept me informed all the time. [ View ]
    Poster:Ram BelbaseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 10:40:00 AM

Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13