View 162,863 Reviews on 3,726 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,864th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. The overwhelming majority of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move. Some reviewers were offered a small incentive to share their experience in their own words about Direct Express Auto Transport which was not tied to their rating or price.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 738 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.38% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.62% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: Military Move
    Review:Having to move on military orders can be an easier task when you only have to use one vehicle to travel. I decided to that it would be more beneficial to travel with only one vehicle and decided to search for a vehicle delivery service to ship my SUV... [ More ]
    Poster:Edgar OlivarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Very fast, Overall Good Experience
    Review:When moving back to Florida from Michigan, my wife and I decided that driving one car with our dogs would be easier than both driving separately. When we initially moved to Michigan, we transported her car, so we decided doing it again was the best ... [ More ]
    Poster:CassThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2015 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Car Transport Company
    Review:Could directly get the car transport quote online, very convenient. The price is good. Detailed instruction for the process of the car transportation. Excellent service.The driver was kind and professional. The car was picked up and delivered on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:DoreenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2015 2:26:00 AM
    Review:The driver communicated well, before, during and at delivery. He was always responsive and available by phone. [ View ]
    Poster:AnonymousThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Cheapest Transporters
    Review:The process was great and didn't take very long at all. One of the cheapest transport companies I found online. One thing I did not like was they promised an hour notice for pickup and drop off and I didn't receive either. For drop off the driver cal... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport!
    Review:Was super easy and best price available! Will definitely use again next time I need to ship a car! Phone customer service was great and they were super helpful arranging a convenient time to drop off. Bonus was I could ship some things in the trun... [ More ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Solid opinion for car transportation
    Review:I was mostly satisfied with my car transport. There was a slight language barrier with the driver, but everyone was very nice and helpful and did their best to get the car transported promptly. I would use this service again to ship a vehicle. The pr... [ More ]
    Poster:HeatherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: First time to use auto transport
    Review:Never used this type of service before. Not so sure how good it is. Decided to choose DEAT because it is easy to get a quote and making a reservation online. Very quick response. Got my car picked up next day. A-1 trans was the carrier. The driver wa... [ More ]
    Poster:EQThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars
    Review:I had to reschedule my pickup 3 times because of issues with my car and each time I called in the representative was really understanding and accommodating. There was no fee to reschedule and I was quickly assigned to a carrier each time. Moving ac... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Car
    Review:Paul was great, picked up on time and delivered on time. He was very easy to reach and would always return my calls if missed. Very simple process, will use it again it need be. [ View ]
    Poster:DarleneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Very good and professional
    Review:They picked my car on time as committed, driver picked my car near to my house, driver is very friendly, and noted all the dents and damage exists in the car, loaded my car to their truck, and given a receipt. Within 6 days, i received my car in goo... [ More ]
    Poster:Kiran Kumar
    Date:5/22/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2009 BMW
    Review:We were very satisfied with the service of the pickup and delivery based on the initial contact with customer service and had no issues and was informed as necessary. [ View ]
    Poster:RubenFajardoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport
    Review:We use their service a lot and we are satisfied all the time, fast pick up and fast delivery. Carrier was super friendly and took very well care of our vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:PascalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 2:50:00 PM
    Review:Direct Auto Transport provided excellent service to move my vehicle from Ohio to California. I would recommend Direct Auto Transport to my friends, and relative. [ View ]
    Poster:DurgeshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: direct express auto transport
    Review:reliable by all means , the driver who picked up the car was fast and knew what he was doing . on the other side my son was raving about the driver who delivered the car to him . The car arrived in good condition.The cost of transport of the car was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lobna ElashmawyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Review:Although the delivery was late the driver always kept in touch and informed, the customer service was also great. The car arrived with no damages or scratches. I would recommend this company to anyone and would definitely use it again. [ View ]
    Poster:WendyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Review:Great service and the customer service was great also would definitely recommend this company jessie the person who submitted my order was great very nice she explained to me how long it should what i should look for and everything happend like ahe ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel SordoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: SUV off to College
    Review:The people at Direct Express were very helpful as they walked me through the transaction flow and accurately set my expectations. While I had a short wait following the "first available pick-up" date, the Trucking company dispatched to... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris K.
    Date:5/20/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service.
    Review:Quick and easy. Best and cheapest vehicle transport I have ever used. The vehicle was picked up the day after I ordered the pickup, which was incredibly fast. The car arrived only three days after at the delivery location (Denver, Colorado to Bradent... [ More ]
    Poster:Josephine TrabergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Arrived on time and in good condition. Driver communicated pick up and delivery times with us during the entire process. [ View ]
    Poster:Kimberly MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Go with Direct Express, You will NOT be disappointed!
    Review:I'm a repeat customer! NY to Chicago, Chicago to NYC and most recently NJ to CA! They are prompt, personable, and very communicative. Will definitely be using them again! (Order #151036 ) [ View ]
    Poster:Danielle BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Service: NJ to ME
    Review:Seamless service from phone call to delivery. No issues/no drama. The driver was polite and helpful, and the car arrived in perfect condition. I will definitely use them in the future if the situation calls for it. [ View ]
    Poster:J. CostelloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto
    Review:This company was helpful when I called to inquire about a pick up date. I am a very detail oriented person and need approximate dates and do not like when I don't have a set plan and they were able to work with me to get a car carrier for my car in a... [ More ]
    Poster:KaitlynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 2:48:00 AM
    Subject: Not treated like a paying customer. Sad.
    Review:Unhappy. Dodge Caravan Sport was assigned to St. Louis Transport for pickup on 05/15/15 by DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT. This is a RUSH order for a RUSH price. St. Louis Transport would not answer the phone promptly. Had to call several tim... [ More ]
    Response:Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Ashok Avvaru is dissatisfied with the service. We are actually very impressed that St. Louis Transport picked up Mr. Ashok Avvaru's Dodge Caravan in Irving, Texas and was anywhere near O Fallon, Missouri 24 hours later to deliver it. That is better service than the Rush Rate is ever designed to give. Outstanding! Of course Mr. Avvaru's missive here proves the adage, "No good deed goes unpunished." We will speak to the driver about better communication, but otherwise a nice job for a customer who expected to step off a plane and into his car. That is unlikely to ever happen, folks. We wish Ashok Avvaru lots of luck in all his future endeavors. [ view ]
    Poster:Customer
    Date:5/19/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Easy process, On-time delivery, would use again!
    Review:Prompt pick-up and delivery, very impressed and happy with the service! Picked up my car a day earlier than the estimated date they had told me, which was great. It was delivered on time. Car came to me with no udamage/no problems. [ View ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:Great service, and fast delivery. The truck driver contacted me at the time the car was picked up, and a day in advance of delivery. I would definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: wonderfull service will use again.
    Review:Company had great customer service and very easy to work with. I will use this company again if I ever ship a car. [ View ]
    Poster:orlandoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2015 3:30:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, Courteous Service!!
    Review:My vehicle was delivered promptly & the price was very reasonable!! In addition, Sonny, the driver, was very helpful and offered Great Customer Service!! I would definitely recommend and use them again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Elizabeth FloresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: From NH to AZ
    Review:After reviewing several shipping companies, I decided to go to Auto Transport Direct and it was a great choice. The customer representative Jessie was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I made the payment online, minutes after that I g... [ More ]
    Poster:Raul This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: First Experience
    Review:Great customer service. They followed-up with me to make sure my car was picked up and dropped off. They picked up my car earlier than expected and delivered my car on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Angela FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: Moved car from Delaware to Oregon
    Review:Car came in good condition. Just not very good on communication part. My car was assigned to a transporter immediately within 2 days and he was scheduled to pick up car within 7 days from order date. The transporter never called me so finally i calle... [ More ]
    Poster:PrasadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Feedback
    Review:The delivery was handled very professionally. Great communication and prompt response to questions. It was delivered on time to my expectations. I would recommend people to use this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Sebnem Tokcan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2015 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:I would definitely use this service again if needing a vehicle transported. The customer service representative was kmowleknowledgeable and the process was very quick and easy. She made sure to answer my questions and put me at ease that my vehicle w... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria RosadoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2015 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: It was great
    Review:The car arrived two days before I expected. Very fast and reasonably price. Would use them again if I ever ship cars across the country. If I had more cars to ship I would use this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Billy
    Date:5/15/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great Carrier, Fast Delivery- Even Enclosed
    Review:The carrier chosen was first class. The pick up was done a day earlier than expected and the delivery was done two days ahead of schedule. This was important because I chose the expedited service choice. Final bonus: The carrier was using an encl... [ More ]
    Poster:Chase Y.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Quick delivery
    Review:I was extremely happy with the service I received. My car was delivery quickly and the driver was very pleasant. I will use this company again! Thank you!! [ View ]
    Poster:Alyson jamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2015 4:24:00 AM
    Subject: DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANS
    Review:The total delivery time was less then I thought. That surprised me. Great service. DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANS provides a great service. [ View ]
    Poster:GRAYSONThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: experience afterwards
    Review:This was my third transporting car from the west coast to the east coast for the last 5 years; By far this company not only was the cheapest and promptest but also the most impressive. I would really check this company again for another transport n... [ More ]
    Poster:Hong YangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2015 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: experience afterwards
    Date:5/13/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:The driver came to pick up on time and dropped 1 day earlier than expected. Communication was great so overall very pleased with the service [ View ]
    Poster:avinashThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Easy - efficient - cheap!
    Review:I priced out a lot of carriers for moving my vehicles cross country...came across DirectExpress by accident...so glad I did. The process was easy, the people I worked with were nice/friendly, and the cost was less than what everyone else quoted. If... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad GieseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Company was very helpful and cautious with our needs, especially in helping my daughter coming from university. [ View ]
    Poster:Eva Guzman This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:Communications were great Kelly was very helpful. Once quoted and processed the email confirm was quick and accurate. the driver called before the pickup and again when he was on his way and his eta he called again prior t drop off and a final time... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay Andrews This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2015 9:12:00 AM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:The driver was very professional and took care unloading the car. He picked up the car a day early and we received it in less time than expected, which, since we were anxious to receive our car, was a pleasant surprise. All in all it we were very pl... [ More ]
    Poster:NancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This is my second time using Direct Express Auto Transport, and both times were excellent. The second time my car arrived one day earlier, the driver was professional and courteous. Do not hesitate in using Direct express, your car will be in good h... [ More ]
    Poster:LUISThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Completely Satisfied with the Service
    Review:Dealing with Belpark Transport was a complete dream. I received confirmation phone calls previous to the car pickup date as well as confirmation phone calls during transport with estimated delivery time(s). They arrived early (which i was very gratef... [ More ]
    Poster:S GreenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2015 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: will use Direct Express Auto Transport again
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport is Awesome. They do everything like they said. Every words in their name is real I can feel it from my first try . First, They are Direct with you from price (best deal), timing and schedule, No annoying phone call from ... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2015 4:53:00 AM
    Subject: My vehicle shipment to Direct express Auto Transport
    Review:My experience with Direct express Auto Transport is really good, they are prompt in guiding me through the process of shipping my car, as this is the first time i am doing it. Even the quote is 100% reasonable when compared to other transport agent ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ravi krishna paladaguThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Hauled my Covette
    Review:Working with Direct Express was great. Booked online, had lots of communication, and everything was on time. I would definitely use them again to haul any of my cars anywhere. Very Professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Randy StewartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped a minivan
    Review:I like the way , customer service answered all my questions, and the transporter took care of my van.. I will use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Terrance MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2015 11:47:00 AM

Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18