View 166,910 Reviews on 3,779 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 166,911th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 1 Month. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. The overwhelming majority of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move. Some reviewers were offered a small incentive to share their experience in their own words about Direct Express Auto Transport which was not tied to their rating or price.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 811 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.11% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.89% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Will use Direct Express for ALL of my vehicle transportation needs! Their prices were good, their service was great and my car got picked up and delivered promptly. I have used many car carrier before and none of them were so easy to deal with. I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:AbbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Review:The transport was assigned within the given time and got transported faster then anticipated. We got the car delivered ahead of the scheduled time and without any problems. We can only recommend this service from Direct Express Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:NaAutomobilesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: 1995 Jaguar XJS Convertible
    Review:I have sold vehicles in the past and used other transportation companies. This was my first experience with DirectExpressAuto. The real reason I chose them was cost biased. I sold my 1995 Jaguar XJS Convertible to a gentleman in upstate NY, only i... [ More ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: good review
    Review:this is my first time used auto transport. I am glad that I chose Direct express auto transport company. you give me an honest answered and be there in the time of quoting. I am very satisfied with Direct express transport co. I will use this com... [ More ]
    Poster:trinityThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2015 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transported on time!
    Review:I was shipping my car from California to Florida. The initial contact was iffy as I had to contact the company to find out the exact procedure and the details about pickup. However, as soon as I got connected with my driver, the rest was a breeze. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Drew
    Date:7/24/2015 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: I highly recommend Direct express auto
    Review:Excellent company, my car was picked same day and delivered without any problems on time. The customer service rep Kelly was awesome and I would recommend this company to anyone know that need the service. [ View ]
    Poster:CheritaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Service was excellent and I will utilize this Company in my future car shipment. My daughter was pleased when she received her car intact. The receptionist/ booking lady was very nice and friendly. My request was processed at a record time. Additiona... [ More ]
    Poster:Chike Onyekaba
    Date:7/24/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Review:We are very pleased with our service from Direct Express Auto Transport. The website was very informative and the FAQs answered most of our questions. We have two family members in the trucking industry and they were impressed with the website as... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:These guys were great from start to finish. The driver called when he got to NC and waited for me to meet him. He called again when it got to the port in Florida because he needed an order number for the port folks. Great service! [ View ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 2:48:00 AM
    Subject: First time ever shipping cars.
    Review:Once the pickup date was scheduled, our cars were soon picked up and transported from Michigan to Oregon in five days arriving a day early. We were traveling when the cars were picked up at a friends but were available for the deliver. Driver Phil Fr... [ More ]
    Poster:HmickelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: New Car transport from Ohio to Kansas
    Review:I am very satisfied with my experience. 1. The price I paid was the lowest quote I received. 2. Communication was very good with email and phone confirmations each step along the way (acceptance of order, assignment of carrier, estimated pick... [ More ]
    Poster:John Bergwell
    Date:7/24/2015 1:20:00 AM
    Review:Truly enjoyed working with the driver. He was not only oon time but very informative. He treated my car like it was his own and ensured I was informed of his progress throughtout the transit. I would definitely use him again. [ View ]
    Poster:L. WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Good Move!
    Review:We had our car shipped from Orange County California to Long Island New York and another car shipped from Long Island, New York to Orange County California. Both cars were in good condition when received. A little dusty from the ride but no scratch... [ More ]
    Poster:NancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Auto Transport Company
    Review:When I started researching Auto Transport Companies to transport my vehicle from Yuma, AZ to Memphis, TN., I believe Direct Express Auto Transport was the first Company I looked at. Their WEB Site provided me with all the information I was looking f... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim MinorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 2:12:00 AM
    Review:Was provided a transport company a few days after scheduling service. Have shipped cars previously, always concerned about the transport company bailing out or making pick up/delivery promises then refusing to arrive at my locations, making me drive... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: incredibly prompt
    Review:I called this company on a Monday evening to get my SUV shipped to a family member in Massachusetts. They said it might be a few days before it got picked up, which was fine as it would give me time to thoroughly clean the car. The next morning at 8:... [ More ]
    Poster:chrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Very fast
    Review:good service! They picked up the vehicle the next day after I placed the order. By far, it's the fastest transport service I have. Very professional and honest. [ View ]
    Poster:RZ
    Date:7/21/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Florida delivery
    Review:Happy to receive my vehicle, customer service was great. Jessie was very knowledgeable and I always got an answer fairly quickly whenever I has a question for them. The customer service agents were very patient with any concerns I had. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Patience
    Review:Boyo arrived a little earlier than expected and my daughter didnt have her money so he waited patiently as she came to bring the funds for her car. We had two cars shipped from LA to Chicago and would positively use this carrier again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Tyesa WaltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Review:At the beginning my experience with the company was very frustrating. Every time I called, I received a different answer. Once the supervisor got involved, everything went smoothly. Most of my frustration came from the driver not calling me 24 hou... [ More ]
    Poster:CristaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good service. Driver was very nice.
    Review:Good service. Driver was on time and personable. He kept in touch and arrived to destination on time. I would recommend the service to others. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike M This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Quote was very reasonable. Vehicle was picked up on the next day in the given 7 day time period. Delivered promptly after 2 days. Happy with the service. I would recommend direct auto express to my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:RAMESH PUNNAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Review:No complaints. Driver very courteous. Would use again. (Instructions for this comment box requires me to write 200 characters. I'm a simple man and don't like to ramble on.) [ View ]
    Poster:Larry B.
    Date:7/16/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Long Distance
    Review:The Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered before time smoothly. The truck driver have agreed to wait for 10 miniutes extra so that i can load the trunk with some stuff. It was a real good service especially for a long distance from Dallas to S... [ More ]
    Poster:Yogesh ChandranathThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good and honest company
    Review:Accurate on time, decent price and honest people. My driver was an excellent guy who answered his phone calls promptly and gave me a precise time of arrival. I contacted customer service several time and they were fabulous. would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:MaenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Good service at a competive price!
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport did a great job get our car transported. The company effectively communicated what to expect from the process and found me a transport company who was able to get my vehicle to me in a decent amount of time. I would high... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 4:15:00 AM
    Subject: From MI to CA!
    Review:I called this company (Direct Express) at the last minute because another company gave me the run-around. I put a rush on the the pick up of the car and they came within 3 days. The representative I talked to was very honest and helpful. I was not ab... [ More ]
    Poster:Aja WebbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: 4.5 star
    Review:I had an overall great experience while using Direct Express Auto Transport. The communication with information of pick-up/delivery was fantastic. The only reason I didn't give it a five star is due to the fact that my car was dirty when it arrived. ... [ More ]
    Poster:KaitlynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Idaho to Norcal
    Review:Requesting order online was simple and quick. Ordered 6th. Job picked up on 7th for pickup on 8th. Delivered on 9th. Altogether faster than I anticipated, as time pickup/dropoff variables are clearly described on website and in confirmation emails. D... [ More ]
    Poster:Blugardenia
    Date:7/14/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Review:I was notified within hours of pickup date and time. I was notified on a Saturday night and the vehicle was picked up in NC Monday at 9am. Was delivered to Richmond, CA the next Monday in flawless condition. You can't get better service than this!... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a 1937 Ford Pickup
    Review:Transport of my 1937 Ford pickup was a surprisingly smooth and flawless experience. I arranged for pickup of my vehicle 2 or so weeks in advance. I was given guidance on when I should target a pickup date as I was planning to meet my vehicle upon arr... [ More ]
    Poster:RichardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2015 2:52:00 AM
    Subject: transport of Car CA to WI
    Review:I ship my car between CA and Wi twice a year. I have used other carriers previously but was satisfied with Direct Auto Transport and would use them again. The office and driver were easily assessable and helpful, the price was competitive and the d... [ More ]
    Poster:deborah Mecklenburg
    Date:7/9/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Very prompt and great communication.
    Review:I booked the pickup for our Jeep Wrangler with the expectation of having to wait a few days to get an assigned date and delivery. To my delight, I received a call the next day from the carrier letting me know he would have the vehicle in route by th... [ More ]
    Poster:MelanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT FROM NEBRASKA TO PENNSYLVANIA
    Review:I first learned about Direct Express Auto Transport through Edmunds.com - The Car People. Edmunds is very reputable, and if they recommend a service provider, its legit. Direct Express was very courteous and professional from my very first contact wi... [ More ]
    Poster:BARRY BRANIKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2015 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent auto transporter
    Review:I've found them through the google review. I was first skeptical but I was impressed by quick assignment to the truck and quick shipping as promised. would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris BaeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2015 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Experiecne
    Review:When we chose this company, we were told our vehicle would be picked up on a specific date, which is why we ultimately agreed to utilize their services. Our customer service rep Jessica was great when we initially called. We were given a military dis... [ More ]
    Response:We are sorry customer Michael Santiago is dissatisfied. About 99% of our other customers understand we cannot guarantee ship dates, which we say here on this site, our site, on the phone and in bold print above the fold in email order confirmation. What more can we do? In Mr. Santiago's case, we assigned his Ford Fusion only 3 days after his first available date in El Paso, Texas and shipped it to Boston. That's good folks. That's really good! Best of luck to Mike Santiago. [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Volvo car to Michigan
    Review:I am very pleased with the company and services provided. I used their service 4-years ago to transfer my car from SC to Calif and was very satisfied with the service. Last year, I recommended this Company to my friend who transferred their car fro... [ More ]
    Poster:ClaritaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2015 2:49:00 AM
    Subject: Helpful
    Review:Boyo was our transporter and when I say beyond understanding and patient that's an understatement. He kept me abreast on the whereabouts and was early with delivery. I have recommended this carrier to a few friends who are relocating. Keep up the g... [ More ]
    Poster:Tyesa waltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Date of Pickup Information
    Review:My interaction with your company was positive, overall. I requested a pickup and received a delivery. The delivery driver was very helpful, although I had a difficult time understanding most of what he was saying when he called to arrange the deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim CampbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2015 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Company!
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport was perfect for what we needed. The women that we spoke with were professional and helpful. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who is in need of automobile transport. [ View ]
    Poster:FB GregoryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient and delivered as promised
    Review:The entire process was simple. I entered my information online, received a quote, and then scheduled a date. Customer service was excellent throughout the process. They were timely in their communication. Great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:RichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB
    Review:GREAT JOB FROM START TO FINISH. ALREADY RECOMENDED TO FAMILY. PRICE WAS FANTASTIC AND ALL MY FREINDS SAID IT WAS A GOOD DEAL. [ View ]
    Poster:GERARD PETILLOThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: overall good process
    Review:Service in time. Car is OK.Would use again. Service in time. Car is OK.Would use again. Service in time. Car is OK.Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Denny DengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service, and flexible delivery times
    Review:I had an excellent experience with this company. I had to change my pickup/drop off dates, and they were very willing to work with my evolving schedule and answered all of my questions promptly as I had many since this was my first vehicle transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:JackieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was looking for a best price to transport my car and found this site online. Price was right and I wanted to try the service. Car was picked up on first available date. Got a call in the morning from the driver and he was prompt with pick up tim... [ More ]
    Poster:SatVThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Dependable and reasonably priced
    Review:I have used this service to ship my cars to/from 4 different states for all my moves and I have been happy with the price and the customer service is average. They could do a little more follow up to acknowledge your online request but overall I am p... [ More ]
    Poster:MarikaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME Work
    Review:I chose to go through a transportation broker rather than try to find transport for our vehicle on my own. I found DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT online and did some research which was promising via reviews from other customers and BBB. The people... [ More ]
    Poster:Gill ThompsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Directexpress
    Review:I would absolutely recommend direct express. At first I was a little worried about using this company, only because the price was about half as much as other quotes. But the process was amazing. My car was picked up in the stated time period and was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Antoinette
    Date:6/30/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company and great service
    Review:I needed my vehicle transported from PA to CO. After carefully researching I decided to give Direct Express Auto Transport a try, because of their reasonable price and good reviews. And I must say, I was very satisfy with their service. They were qu... [ More ]
    Poster:vincentphoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Move from VA to MA
    Review:I had my car transported from Virginia to Massachusetts. Prompt and excellent service. Would definitely recommend direct express auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:KartikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 12:06:00 AM

Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21