View 150,558 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,559th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 4 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. Over 90% of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 334 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.34% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.66% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:Delivered on time and with no damage. Only issue was the driver calling to arrange a pick-up time and then not showing up and no phone call to let us know. We had to track him down and arranged a new pick up time - which was met. He did call a d... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Easy transaction, worth the time and money
    Review:Direct Express was very easy to deal with over the phone. They had my pickup scheduled right away and the price was very reasonable for a move across the country. It took a while for my vehicle to be picked up, but I was rather far from an efficient ... [ More ]
    Poster:AaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:This is the second time I have used their service. Customer service was great and answered all my questions to the best of their ability. However, they could not guarantee the time of pick or delivery. For this reason I do not give complete Excelle... [ More ]
    Poster:ArleneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Relocation
    Review:In the beginning there was a difficult time assigning my car, but once that was completed the rest of the process ran smoothly and I would definitely use the company again. [ View ]
    Poster:EbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: very happy!
    Review:From beginning to end, the experience was positive. The rep sent my quote immediately, and it was a very competitive amount. Fom deposit to pick up at my home in AZ was one day. Delivery went smoothly and courteously. My car arrived in CT in perfect... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:10/16/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:I transported my Honda CRV through Direct express auto transfer from Texas to Massachusetts. The service is on time and with no problems to the car. I would recommend this company and their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Sharita
    Date:10/16/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Review:The car was picked up right on time. My driver George was very nice and quite thorough in noting any dings on the car, before loading it onto the open truck. I was told that since my car was the first to be loaded, it may be 10 days before it would a... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna PanzanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:the service was exactly as they said and on time- actually would have been delivered before target day except for bad weather - The driver brought right to the door step and I live in a subdivision. I was allowed to inspect the vehicle for damage bef... [ More ]
    Poster:jerry thomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Review:I am very happy with the service. It is ontime and excellent service. Customer service is very good and got response very quickly whenever I called. This is my second time using this company for transporting my car. Definitely I would suggest all to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Venkata CheripallyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:I was pleased with the service from Direct Express. They hooked me up with a transport within minutes of contacting them. I did pay for the expedited service (about $150 extra). The delivery truck contacted my person in PA and gave a window within... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph DiDonatoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Service Excellent drivers
    Review:This is my second time using this service. They make it easy. Both my experiences went without a hitch. We had personable and caring drivers. I will use them again for any future transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:SadhnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Review:I can only suggest to use this service. I used the Rush Service and it went very fast. The Trucker was excellent, I got the car the same day it got picked up! [ View ]
    Poster:PascalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Review:Getting a quote was fast and easy. The company offerred the same coverages I found elsewhere, but the price was considerably better. The pickup happened well within the timeframe agreed, and was easy and fast. The car was delivered to my daught... [ More ]
    Poster:John EvansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended service with Competitive Rates
    Review:Overall I am very happy with the overall experience. Customer service is great and they do everything to make sure you have all the information and details you need. I have already used this transport service twice and will use and recommend them for... [ More ]
    Poster:AG
    Date:10/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Recommended service with Competitive Rates
    Poster:AG
    Date:10/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Great review
    Review:I was referred to this transport company, and they did exactly what they promised. The driver (Alex) was nice and gave me a lot of notice when he was coming to pick up the car so I could be ready and waiting. The whole process was rather simple. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Maureen AvalloneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Never showed up!!
    Review:Ordered pick up of my husband GMC truck on 8/12 due to we was moving because he was retiring from the military. Was told that someone would call us back in a few days who driver info. Well that never happened .. Call them a week later. They claimed... [ More ]
    Response:Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Kara Ausmus is dissatisfied with the service. Her huge vehicle, a 1990 GMC Sierra 2500 Double Cab Long Bed Pickup Truck, was the highest priced vehicle on the board and no drivers wanted to haul it. That sometimes happens and we fret over it too. Ms. Ausmus deposit was refunded in full and we wish her well in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Kara
    Date:10/16/2014 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Moving Blazer
    Review:I have used this service 3 times, each time I have used it it has gotten better. Also one of the cheaper services around. [ View ]
    Poster:OtisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great transaction
    Review:Great initial contact and help from Jessica. Driver was courteous, kept us i formed throughout the trip and even got to the destination a day early. Great price and service. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Review:Their website gave 3 levels of quotes, with each level giving a higher probability of a carrier accepting the job (and costing more). I used the medium level and had an acceptance the next day and my car was picked up the day after that. The trucke... [ More ]
    Poster:StanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: I liked the service
    Review:I was worried whether the vehicle would be picked on time and will be dropped on time. I was happy with the kind of service they provided. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Praveen
    Date:10/14/2014 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: 1963 Ford Galaxie 500
    Review:Gentleman who picked the car up was quick, patient and careful with the vehicle. It WAS delivered a bit late, but we were having inclement weather on this side of the country. I would rather have my vehicle delivered safe and undamaged than try to pu... [ More ]
    Poster:SuzanneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Prices and Easy To Place Order!
    Review:Thankfully I discovered this company at the last moment while shopping online! Direct Auto Transport saved me over a couple hundred dollars compared to other transport competitors. Their online order process and placing your order is made easy when s... [ More ]
    Poster:VinceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:Everything went great from start to finish. They picked up my vehicle in Florida just one day after I placed the order, and had it delivered just six days later in Massachusetts. The driver, Alexander, called me in New York when he was about five hou... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric C. MarchandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Easy, dependable auto transport
    Review:The company makes transporting your car so smooth and easy. It has a great web site that gives all the information you want to know about the process, and it's easy to schedule the transport online. My car was picked up just one day after the first a... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda StroberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:This was my 1st time having my car transported, so I was unaware of how it worked. Thanks to their experts and wonderful communication I felt comfortable enough to entrust them with my vehicle. At the end of this remarkably quick experience, it d... [ More ]
    Poster:Drew
    Date:10/7/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Driver was very polite and on time. Was very eager to deliver at a time that I requested. He was willing to work with me and deliver the vehicle before i went to work. He also stayed in contact with me via cell phone when he stopped for rest. [ View ]
    Poster:aaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Direct Auto Express offered a quick and fair quote of $1300.00 for transportation of a Suburban from Central California to South Florida. The communication from Direct Auto Express was clear and if we ever had a question about our order we always we... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 8:34:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Our referral told us he highly recommends this company since he has used them on several occasions and never received a bad service. He made the initial contact and got all the information and answers to our questions. He then proceeded with sending ... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Just disappointed with the time it took to deliver
    Review:Was satisfied with the service , was just a little disappointed that the delivery was late. Was to be delivered on sept. 29th and was delivered at 9:00pm on Oct. 1. [ View ]
    Poster:Dora GranjaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with Direct Express!
    Review:I could not have been happier with the service I received from Direct Express. I was very nervous purchasing and transporting a 35-year-old collector car out of state and over 1,000 miles distant, having never done this before. I did an Internet sear... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Everything thing was awesome. Got the car where I needed it to be. The driver called me ahead of time and let me know an estimate of when he was going to be at my destination . [ View ]
    Poster:LoganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up & Devlivery
    Review: Bottom line Car was picked up on the date I requested and delivered with in five days. A 1500 mile trip. Bottom line Car was picked up on the date I requested and delivered with in five days. A 1500 mile trip. Bottom line Car was picked up o... [ More ]
    Poster:GerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:Although the pickup date was delayed, but it was only by one day and the delivery was earlier than anticipated. Transporter was honest and kept me up to date at all times. [ View ]
    Poster:NoraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Review:Carrier called a day early, and we were a bit unprepared, but it all worked out. Communication with transport company was good. Driver was very nice and delivery went great. I liked having the ability to call, actually speak to a real person, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara A PopeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Setup and Assignment
    Review:My car was assigned a transport company the same day as the down payment. Online quote is the best in the biz! [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel GanzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Auto Transport Coast to Coast
    Review:I was a bit worried that the price was so low, but when the vehicle was picked up early, delivered on time and in perfect condition, I was very pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Randy This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Direct Express Auto Shipping
    Review: My review: Pickup was one day late and delivery was one day late. In my opinion, Direct Express needs to communicate more with their customers and keep them better informed as to status of their shipment. I was given the name of the shipping ... [ More ]
    Poster:DouglasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Another Perfect Delivery!
    Review:They did it again. Direct Express Auto Transport scheduled the pickup quicker than expected, and my truck was delivered quickly to where its final destination. Direct Express Auto Transport was very ease to book online, I received an email when it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Hall
    Date:10/2/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience
    Review:My experience with Direct Express Auto Transport was fantastic and I would definitely not only use them again but would recommend them to anybody I know who was looking for a car shipper. I wish I knew about them 2 years ago when I moved from NY to C... [ More ]
    Poster:Gino
    Date:10/2/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: on Time, slightly confusing
    Review:As a first time transporter I was unaware of the process to get a driver assigned in a timely fashion. The team was helpful in getting information to me in a timely fashion; ultimately the driver showed up right on time on the day I had requested. ... [ More ]
    Poster:CampbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Top One LLC
    Review:the price are very reasonable the pickup was on time and fast, the delivery truck was late and the driver call explain why. I am very please for there service. I will use there service next time I needs. Thank you very much. [ View ]
    Poster:EdisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 9:25:00 AM
    Subject: Theft and Scam
    Review:This company is a theft and also practice false advertisement. Dispatcher was also very mean First of all, this company is a theft. I thought Direct Express Auto Transport is a reliable and trustable company, but it didn't. They stole my GPS. When C... [ More ]
    Response:Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Yan Zhang is dissatisfied with the service. We could not independently verify his GPS story, and the driver said he was only 10 minutes away. Regardless, we are concerned and are investigating further. We wish Mr. Zhang well. [ view ]
    Poster:Yan
    Date:10/2/2014 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: Enlosed container - great experience
    Review:Delivery was about 2 days later than estimated (still within contract though), but the original estimate was very optimistic (5 days) - actual 6-7 days from CA to FL is a great timing. Had driver's cell phone, so didn't worry. A friend accepted the c... [ More ]
    Poster:SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Review:I was impressed with Ashley's helpfulness and professionalism. I also liked being able to communicate directly with the driver - Caesar - who was polite and professional. The assigned carrier was very cautious and reliable as far as vehicle picku... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth FinkelsteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Very good, fast, and easy. Car was very dirty though. The person who moved the cars was very nice. He called ahead and made sure i was aware of what was going on. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott NagleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: quality service
    Review:This has been my 7th time using this Direct Express Auto Transport. Each time customer service, communication, and price has been first rate. Each of the assigned transporters have been friendly, knowledgeable and extremely careful with my exoti... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne WissmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:I was having my daughters car shipped from FL to NY and she needed it pretty quickly. The drivers were prompt and very nice. Since the car was for my daughter and her schedule is all over the place he took her number and told me to give her his so th... [ More ]
    Poster:Joanne HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Good service that helps me a lot
    Review:The company works very efficiently on scheduling pick up with truck drivers. The car was delivered without any damage. Only some dirts found on font window, which is understandable considering the long distance open transportation. I will recommend t... [ More ]
    Poster:TaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Review:The driver was kind and help my mother in any way he could,the company was outstanding.The car was loaded properly and arrived in excellent conditions,I am a very satisfied customer. Thank you, Franz Landinez [ View ]
    Poster:Franz LandinezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 12:34:00 PM