View 153,962 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,963th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 6 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. Over 90% of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 466 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.66% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.34% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: Quick service
    Review:Direct Express was able to assign a carrier very quickly, which was needed. The price quoted was reasonable and competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:Elizabeth E.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Review:Pick up and delivery were on time. Maintained contact by phone. Had change at the delivery site. Customer service at was great at answering all our questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris RodenbeckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: As advertised
    Review:I contacted Auto Express on December 10th to have a car, purchased on-line, shipped from Battle Creek MI to Akron, OH, 268 miles. The car was in rolling condition and I opted for the open trailer. After waiting four days, I started to panic upo... [ More ]
    Poster:KMcAlearThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Relocation!
    Review:great service, would definitely use them again! shipped from Milwaukee Wisconsin all the way to Sunny California, during the winter time. Car made it on time, as is! [ View ]
    Poster:nate photavathThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Hire THE BEST!!!!
    Review:I am beyond pleased with the service I received from the company who transported my car from AZ to NY. The driver was punctual and honest! The price quote was the BEST period!!! I highly recommend this service. I was thrilled that I received my c... [ More ]
    Poster:KristianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review:PRICES WERE GREAT ! MY LOAD BOOKED WITH IN 24HRS. VERY PLEASED WITH SERVICE ALTHOUGH DRIVER WAS 2 DAYS DELAYED PICKING UP AND DELIVERY. WILL DEF BOOK AGAIN [ View ]
    Poster:NICOLE GRINKAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Nice
    Review:Pretty good! Especially the driver! He is a pretty nice guy! Even he looked very tired, he was still very nice And polite! [ View ]
    Poster:Hao-Yu Lee
    Date:12/18/2014 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Friendly rerliable service
    Review:Thank you for your friendly service. I would definitely recommend this service to anybody. Staff were were very friendly. Even I have cancelled order one time and they refunded without any concerns. Also my vehicle was shipped and delivered on... [ More ]
    Poster:PrabhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly rerliable service
    Date:12/17/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Review:This is my second time using this company. The first time I used this company to transport my car, I was pleased with their service. This time they kept pushing the day that it would be delivered. I understand that there were certain weather conditio... [ More ]
    Poster:ZahraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Review: I called Direct Express Auto Transport on 12/11/2014. Within a matter of hours I received a E-Mail giving a Order number. An hour after that I was contacted by Coldiron Auto Transport LLC. I gave them the address in New York where to pick up the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Norman L. Runnels Jr.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Fair experience
    Review:I went with DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT because of all the 5 star review it got. My biggest problem with the experience is NOT getting a call when they are not coming to pick up the car on the pickup date. I would never get a call back from the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: 148311 Review
    Review:Express shipment from Spokane, WA. to Saint Louis, MO. with Direct Express Auto Transport who used Speedy Auto Transport to fulfill order. Car arrived with no structural damage and just needed a car wash since it was shipped uncovered.Expected delive... [ More ]
    Poster:GWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent and quick service. I am impressed. Definitely will recommend this company Direct Express Auto Transport . [ View ]
    Poster:YuliaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Overall Customer service was poor and very disorganized. The driver never contacted me for pick up even after being informed by email and phone call from the call center that someone would be in touch to arrange a pick up the day before the suppose... [ More ]
    Poster:JennyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:My experience starting with the sales person was very good. The company asked for a $159.and deposit which was reasonable. Shortly after paying the deposit and entering into the contract the contract was assigned a truck and driver. I heard from ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anayat
    Date:12/16/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Used them before
    Review:I used this company 2 years ago. Both times I had a good experience. The driver was personable . I would not hesitate to use them again. The car arrived as promised. Price was reasonable. [ View ]
    Poster:AnneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 2007 Lexus 450h
    Review:My experience starting with the sales person was very good. The company asked for a $159. deposit which was reasonable. Shortly after paying the deposit and entering into the contract the contract was assigned a truck and driver. I heard from the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron HartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Thanksgiving
    Review:My car was transported from Frisco TX to Oakland CA, here is the Timeline: Dec 8 2014 10:20am Ordered Standard shipping which is estimate 1~7 days pick up 10:30am Car was assigned (only 10 MINUTES after order!) 10:45am Call from Walker Transport... [ More ]
    Poster:JinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional auto transport service
    Review:Called them a week before the shipping date. Scheduled the shipping date as desired. Somewhere there was a miscommunication about the phone number. Luck enough I told them a backup number. Overall, very professional; picked my car on time... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Very professional auto transport service
    Date:12/15/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:The young lady who runs the office was very pleasant when I called to find out how soon my car would be pick up was very professional courteous and helped me to expedite my request. the driver was also courteous and kept me informed on when and wher... [ More ]
    Poster:Anita
    Date:12/15/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Fast shipping with great customer service
    Review:I had a very pleasant experience shipping my car with Direct Express Transport. My car was assigned to a trucking company very quickly and the price was straight forward with no hidden fees or prolonged bargaining. I was very pleased by the communi... [ More ]
    Poster:StuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:i had a very good experience with Direct Express and the carrier they found Wimay Trans Inc. to deliver my classic car. i was notified for time of pick up and they arrived on time. the driver and helper understood my concerns. they secured my clas... [ More ]
    Poster:robertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Issues with assigned carrier
    Review:I was nervous about my first ever auto transport (Delaware to Arizona) but Ashley with Direct Express explained the process in detail and helped ease my worries. However, the carrier assigned Ace Auto Transport took away any positive feelings I had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle Bolton This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2014 6:51:00 AM
    Subject: Recomendation
    Review:I have never transported a vehicle before and I really lucked out with Direct Express. They sent an immediate quote, followed up with a request for a very nominal registration fee, and were so kind in every interaction. I was so impressed with the re... [ More ]
    Poster:Penelope Jo BlackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:The booking agent was very helpful and knowledgeable. I had compared prices and the price I paid was reasonable. The vehicle was picked up and delivered promptly. The driver was very courteous. A most important consideration was the fact the m... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff WebberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2 SAAB trransportation
    Review:Having to fill out these on-line forms is sometimes exercise in futility. This was the second time in 3 months that I had to transport vehicles and after much searching and filling out online forms I decided on Direct Express not only for their price... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy WillyardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Nice service company
    Review:Very nice customer service. On time for pick up and delivery. All fees are shown up front. Feel comfortable and easy for customers to contact and made decision. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Mya PhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Direct Auto Transport was quick and knowledgeable. I was given a date and a name of the company that was going to pick up my car, however the day before pick up i received an email saying that the company cancelled and they were trying to find me a n... [ More ]
    Poster:Meg
    Date:12/11/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:We were referred by our friend who had an excellent experience from Direct Express auto transport to transport his car from Illinois state to California State a year ago. So I called Direct Express auto transport on October 15, 2014 and paid the $15... [ More ]
    Poster:sophia hui
    Date:12/11/2014 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: You Get What You Pay For
    Review:This company was inexpensive but there is a reason for that. For starters, they have you put in the specific addresses of where you want your car picked up and dropped off, but then the driver calls you staying that his truck will not fit on resident... [ More ]
    Response:Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Natasha Wilson is dissatisfied with the service. Our driver's huge truck could not safely maneuver in her Lakeland, Washington neighborhood and when asked Natasha did not suggest a place closer than Walmart. We wish Ms. Wilson lots of luck in all her future endeavors. [ view ]
    Poster:Natasha WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport Success!!!
    Review:The entire process was very easy and simple. The driver contacted me at the appointed time and was very clear as to where he parked the auto transport waiting for me to bring the car to him - less than 2 miles away. He drove me back home in my ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Adrienne BarrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: overcharged by the driver
    Review:The driver asked for extra money due to the weight of luggage in my car, which is not listed on line. [ View ]
    Response:Actually Peng Meng, respectfully, it is listed online in our Terms and Conditions: 5. Luggage and personal property must be confined to trunk, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs.. And we tell everybody the same thing on the phone and in our Order Confirmation. Basically, a little bit is okay but please do not take advantage of the carrier - thanks! [ view ]
    Poster:Peng MengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Excellent service and reasonable price on shipment from Florida to Texas. Scheduled pick up for any time after Monday, December 1st, and the truck arrived for pick up on Wednesday, December 3rd. The car was dropped off in the morning of Friday, Decem... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Seamless from the initial call to final delivery
    Review:Having never used a car transport company, let alone an open carrier I was a little worried about the condition the minivan might be in when it arrived at it's destination. My worries quickly disappeared when it arrived looking as good as when it le... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Review:This is my third time to use Direct Express for a vehicle delivery. Great service and good pricing. [ View ]
    Poster:TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport was the way to go. I'm glad I found this group. Initially, I tried to find a hauler on my own, but I was bombarded with sales calls, quotes all over the map, etc. Ultimately, though, I came across Direct Express Auto ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/8/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Broken Windshield
    Review:My Jeep was obviously messed with during transit. I thought it odd that my driver mentioned the type of engine in my jeep. I didn't really think he should be looking under the hood. In any case, the hood is a one piece fiberglass hood and was tied... [ More ]
    Response:Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Michael Pernod is dissatisfied with the service. Our driver did not touch the engine of Mr. Pernods older 1977 Jeep CJ-7. Why would he? Mr. Pernod did not note any damage on the BOL upon receipt and a broken windshield is hard to miss. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael PernodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:Everything was very good, on time and good price. Will use again . The car was deliver on time. Also I was able to be there and everything was done very professional and detail. The service was very excellent [ View ]
    Poster:ElviaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Review:I would highly recommend Direct Express. I contact them by phone and Ashley was very helpful and explained the process to me effectively and timely. When it came time for my pick-up, my first available date was available the company that picked up my... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan LaunderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good Overall Experience
    Review:Affordable transport from TX to MN. Everything was very easy and efficient. I wasn't concerned with timing as it was a transport for business. Car was to be delivered on Friday, but wasn't delivered until Saturday. [ View ]
    Poster:BjornThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:Ordered the transportation on 11/27, and the car was delivered on time on 12/4. We were actually leaving town on 12/5 and were hoping the driver would try and deliver everything on time. He was awesome and really made a priority for this to be delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexander SteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication, great delivery!
    Review:This was our first time to hire an auto transport service. Direct Express Auto Transport did a great job making the whole process very easy. Kept us up-to-date on when it would be picked up and when it would arrive. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:BryanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2014 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Auto Transport
    Review:Great service, fast delivery. Will be even better if can do corp account. I've compared several company compare rates and they give me an honest quote at the lowest rate. Fast service, good communications, would definetly use their service again! [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin LinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 BMW transport
    Review:While the cost was very reasonable, the shippers were late to pick up and deliver the vehicle. Upon reaching the destination, we were required to meet the driver and truck about 3 miles away from my home. This was not anticipated, but the driver sa... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim LaJeunesse This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:This was the first time that I used Direct Express Auto Transport and I was satisfied. One improvement that I would suggest is more communication with the customer. For pick up and delivery I was the one contacting the company for updates regarding... [ More ]
    Poster:LailaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent services
    Review:The pick up and delivery time were on time and customer service were so professional , I would definitely use the company service again. [ View ]
    Poster:SajoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:I have used this company three times and each time they have been great.They are extremely reliable so you don't have to worry. The price is reasonable, the drivers always courteous and pleasant .The company is always helpful when you call to check o... [ More ]
    Poster:Dianne SilichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I had a very good experience with this company. My car was cheap to ship and was earlier which is a plus to me. I would contact them again if I need an another car to be transported! [ View ]
    Poster:Azat Abbasov This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 12:54:00 PM

Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12