View 148,372 Reviews on 3,537 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,373th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. Over 90% of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 271 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.71% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.29% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:Great company and I would work with them in the future. The driver was on time and very friendly. The car arrived in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:VeaciThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Received excellent service and efficiency with transporting my vehicle. I would definitely use them again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:LHarleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Vehicle Transport
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport had Parkway Auto Transport Company assigned for pick up within 3 days. And the transport company had my classic car in front of my house in 3 more. I could not be more happy about the whole process. The car arrived safe... [ More ]
    Poster:TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Mini-van ship from Washington to Utah
    Review:The Driver (john) was great. Called me in advance to ensure a timely pickup. My sister was at the pickup and she said it went better than expected. They came to the door. The drop off was early, however we got plenty of notice to make it go seamlessl... [ More ]
    Poster:AlainThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport review
    Review:This was my first use of an auto transport company. It went well and with no real problems. I had only two issues: 1) I tried to delay the pick-up by one day and sent email to both Direct express and the company they had arranged for pick-up. I ne... [ More ]
    Poster:W PellicoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: No Worries
    Review:Customer service was great. The trucking company performed well and the driver stayed in contact and delivered my new car right on time. I'll use these folks again and again when I'm moving a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Reagan
    Date:9/16/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome job!
    Review:I had a wonderful first experience with Direct Express. The driver (Greg) was professional. He kept in-touch with me trough out the whole shipping process. What I was so happy about was the fact Greg came and took my car the first day that I made it ... [ More ]
    Poster:TsehaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I was referred to this company by my sister. This company is very reasonable price wise and they take good care of your car. I would use them again if I ever need my car shipped again. I love that the driver stays in contact to let you know where the... [ More ]
    Poster:Tawana PollockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The company was fair and knowledgeable and the driver was professional. I would certainly use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:jose curbeloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: worked well
    Review:Worked well... would recommend to friends and family. The drivers were polite and professonal.. The price was average compared to the quotes we recieved. The reservationist was polite and knowledgeable on the phone and assisted in contacting the d... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra YoshidaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Review:Only one day late in delivery. I'm okay with that. It made it a little inconvenient. Driver had limited ability to understand and speak English. Overall, I'm satisfied with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:BryanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport company
    Review:Great customer service and supper fast delivery. Would use them again and highly recommend. Vehicle arrived with prompt delivery and in same condition as it was when it was picked up. Had a wonderful experience overall with driver and customer servi... [ More ]
    Poster:MarlaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport from MA to CA
    Review:It was an exceptional experience working with Jessica to transport our daughters car. It was picked up on time, arrifed on time and carried safely without damage. Everything was to our complete satisfaction. [ View ]
    Poster:Mason DdinehartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of car from MA to CA
    Review:The whole transaction sas superior and exceptional working with Jessica. Everything was on time and as planned with the car arriving safely and in good order on the date projected. [ View ]
    Poster:Mason DinehartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excelent survice
    Review:I have had no experence shipping a car so I talked with to a friend with experance and he gave me a list of shippers he had used , Direct Auto Express was the top of list .I would recomment them and will call next time I need an auto shipped . Thx... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob GartenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTING MY 77 CHEVY IMPALA
    Review:I HAD NEVER SHIPPED A CAR IN MY LIFE, MY UNCLE USED THIS CARRIER. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM VERY PROFESSIONAL, GREAT PRICE (COMING FROM RICHMOND CA., I ONLY PAID 884.00 TO IL) AND ON TIME. I HAD THIS CAR SHIPPED ON THURSDAY OR FRIDAY DURING THE... [ More ]
    Poster:ELLIOT VEALThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient and fast shipping
    Review:The car arrived sooner than I expect from West Coast to East Coast - great deal. The driver arrived in Alexandria in the afternoon between 5pm and 7pm as had been agreed. [ View ]
    Poster:UsaydThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Work!
    Review:On the first day that my car was available for pick-up, I got a call saying that it would be picked up in the evening. Later that day, the drivers at Direct Express Auto Transport came to our front door and picked up my car. They delivered the car a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Van T. NguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Worth it, fast shipping
    Review:Car arrived a little dusty but that is to be expected with it shipping from California to Washington, Dc. Very fast shipping tho, efficient! Only 8 days! [ View ]
    Poster:James C
    Date:9/9/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service!!
    Review:I was a little skeptical because transitioning between states is nerve wrecking, but thankfully everything went smoothly. Customer service was nice when I inquired about pricing and there were no hidden fees which gave me peace of mind. My carrier wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Alivia HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transfer
    Review:My company used Direct Express to collect a company vehicle from a terminated employee. As you can imagine, these can be delicate situations. They handled everything, including a last minute date change, with ease. The car was delivered to us in grea... [ More ]
    Poster:CarrieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation review
    Review:Great company!! Car came in perfect condition. Driver kept us updated & was such a sweet guy!!! Will use again! [ View ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: From GA to FL
    Review:They was on time and very professional. Will you them again. This company pick up my car from GA and delivered it to FL within 24 hours. My car arrived in excellent conditions. [ View ]
    Poster:AndrammicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: PORSCHE 911
    Review:Car was picked up early, delivered early, couldn't be more pleased. The driver was polite, rearranged his delivery schedule for me, was promptly on time, called me an hour prior to delivery and was very polite. [ View ]
    Poster:w.robertsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Driver
    Review:The truck driver was rude , try to ask more money other than quote. Asley was helpfull and quickly called truck driver and warned him. [ View ]
    Poster:SunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Efficient
    Review:No complaints- they were courteous and efficient. Pickup was four days after first available pickup date I entered. Car took 5 days to go from California to Illinois- good time, and car was delivered in good shape. Well done, and made easy work of ge... [ More ]
    Poster:RickT
    Date:9/5/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: My Total Satisfaction - - Again
    Review:This has been my second time with this carrier and I am totally pleased with their level of customer service. I would definitely recommend them to anyone with auto transport concerns. Their pick-up and delivery schedules are what I came to expect f... [ More ]
    Poster:ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:They were so quick, i lost a day somewhere. I thought Friday was Thursday. just confused on calendar days but still, they almost beat me home. Driver/Haulin Ass was a nice guy and turned out he lived fairly close and just happened to be traveling sou... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Froelich`This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1997 Corvette
    Review:Jessica was very professional, she got the job done, when other carriers I called could not. I had a budget and Jessica met that amount and made it happen. The driver, Gabe, was a very nice person, knowledgeable and I was able to speak with him d... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara MaderaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: well done
    Review:car was actually picked up on time and delivered earlier than expected,curteous driver, a great experience,will use again as I do 3-4 cars a year. [ View ]
    Poster:will robertsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 5:33:00 PM
    Review:Great service. Transported my lowered car from TX to NY in 5 days in an open carrier. Driver was courteous and on time with excellent communication. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Chris LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: 3peat customer
    Review:I have been using Direct Express Auto Transport for the last year and a half. DEAT alway has the best price and the pick ups and deliveries are always on time or early. [ View ]
    Poster:RACThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Having a car shipped half way across the US is stressful to say the least. But i could not have been happier with the entire process from start to end. From the phone contacts to the delivery driver, this was a group that not only knew what they are... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick ButlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from NJ to TX.
    Review:Referred to the company by the seller, who has used Direct Express before. The car was picked up in NJ on Friday and delivered to me on Monday, one day early. It was really kind of exciting to see our car on the upper deck of the enclosed carrier. On... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob RankinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: The service was good, but...
    Review:The service was good, but I found that my cell phone charger and my usb disappeared. And I found that my car has come AWD warning signal on after delivery. Right before delivery, I checked the car at the dealer to find out everything fine, but after ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eun Jeong LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Why you should use Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:Very easy to work with. Immediately set to work to find a carrier and exceeded my expectations. Prompt and courteous representative that answered all my questions and made me feel at ease with doing business with Direct Express Auto Transport. Lived ... [ More ]
    Poster:elliott zirkleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job, Almost Too Fast
    Review:Staff was friendly and easy to work with. Only problem was they got there so fast, we had not even arrived by the time got their. We had to find someone to pick up the car for us. [ View ]
    Poster:Todd ZatorskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car LA to Mass
    Review:Car arrived in perfect shape, everything inside. This was so much easier than I expected. We were we nervous about shipping my sons car so I called and all my concerns were addressed . They ship 300-400 cars a month and do a lot of college kids cars... [ More ]
    Poster:J WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:Driver charged me $30 for having some items in the trunk, even though I was told By Kelly I could have a few thing under 100 lbs. I had less then 30 lbs in the trunk. [ View ]
    Poster:Yeli This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: on time dilevery
    Review:I am please to have used Direct Auto to ship my car from Philadelphia to TX . the delivery was on time , it was within 5 days from the pick up time. the staff were courteous and all my questions and concerns were answered and met. thank you Direct Au... [ More ]
    Poster:merilda PalmerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Nice job
    Review:The first truck that was assigned had a problem picking up the car... They were confused by how to get to the pick up point and just left. However, Direct Express assigned a new company right away and pick up and delivery were flawless.... Delivery w... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave'sThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 6:37:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:My experience with Direct Express Auto Transport and the assigned carrier, CJM Transportation has been a positive one. The cost of transporting my vehicle from Iowa to Texas was reasonable and the time involved was within the perimeters given by... [ More ]
    Poster:R. ElkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:We used this company to transport a car from California to the Chicago area. We paid a little bit extra to try to have the car picked up within 1-4 days of our first available date. We were notified by email several days before our first available ... [ More ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Daughters car to college
    Review:When we were looking to transport our daughter's car, we were very nervous as we had never done it before. We spent three days getting quotes, looking at BBB reviews, transport.com reviews and talking to various companies. It was soo much that we alm... [ More ]
    Poster:RenardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Too Good!
    Review:Shipping a van with accessibility ramp and other fixtures for my wheelchair required safe and careful loading (van is lower than most). Expertly loaded and delivered in record time to my agent almost one thousand miles away. Only problem was th... [ More ]
    Poster:David AverbuckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:I used direct auto to move my Hyundai from New Jersey to Texas. Direct Auto gave me a good price and they were able to assign / obtain a trucking company that was very dependable. The trucker called me the day before to confirm pick up and on the... [ More ]
    Poster:PhilipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Reivew
    Review:I was going to drive from Los Angeles to Kentucky because I did not trust transporting company's this experience prove there are good and honest company's. We were referred to Direct Express by a relative who said they had no problems transporting th... [ More ]
    Poster:Nareshimah OseiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Happy delivery
    Review:I had started with another company who had promised to pick up my car and they never did. I reached out to Direct Express and within a day had my car picked up and on it's way to my destination. I was in contact with the driver all the way and was s... [ More ]
    Poster:Peggy BolesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transition
    Review:I booked and paid my initial deposit for standard delivery online on a Sunday. I received an email early Monday indicating my car would by picked up that day. The driver contacted me and arranged pick up that Monday night. My car arrive at it's de... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise JerniganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Review:I have been a customer of autotransport direct for over a year. I have sent several cars through them and I've always had excellent results, the pricing was reasonable, they have excellent follow up on the order and the companiess and operators that ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos DorantesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 2:25:00 PM