View 150,557 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,558th Review now!

View Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc.'s New Profile

Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc.
1700 Main St
Washougal, WA 98671
Phone Number:(800) 809-0389
Secondary Phone Number:(360) 834-7898
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 6 Months. Since 4/18/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Auto Shipping Group Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. to share?

Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 25 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.00% of Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc.
    Subject: Unsatisfactory Problem Resolution
    Review:My vehicle was delivered mostly intact (the only damage was to the windshield wiper). The delivery was 2 days earlier than the estimated timeframe, which to most might not be an issue, but I had to fly to the state to pick up my car. As a result ... [ More ]
    Poster:FL
    Date:6/12/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Malia 360-853-2806
    Review:***** My Only Carrier ***** I love these guys! Malia has helped me for the fourth time and they always nock it out of the park. [ View ]
    Poster:William Granzo
    Date:5/20/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE CASCADE
    Review:We contacted Cascade 3 weeks prior to the beginning of our desired pick-up window. We were moving from Las Vegas to Dallas and needed an enclosed carrier to transport our 1968 Chevy Camaro convertible prior to our departure because we had no one to l... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. I am so sorry you were confused about how the industry works and happy you found a company able to meet your two day time frame. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:4/14/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Cascade transport of vehicle
    Review:Malia was always available and responded to each inquiry. We could not have been treated with more concern and respect. We would recommend Cascade [ View ]
    Poster:A Hanson
    Date:3/28/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Damon Luckey (360) 853-2807 ext 7022
    Review:Absolutely phenomenal experience. The prospect of somebody moving my meticulously cared for car on the tight timeline I had was more than harrowing. Damon at Cascade made me confident that the move would be executed well, educated me thoroughly abo... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl NeimeyerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 9:02:00 AM
    Subject: Diane Rivera 360-853-2826 ext 7079
    Review:After having my transport request sit for two weeks without my vehicle being picked up, I decided to look at other companies. I talked with Diane at Cascade and found out that several companies had my request for transport listed on central dispatch... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan Gould
    Date:12/19/2013 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: John Eisert 360-853-2807 ext 7022
    Review:I used Cascade to ship a vehicle from California to Florida. I was under very tight time constraints and not only was John able to get my car onto a carrier within the time frame, he was able to get it shipped out even earlier than expected. John rem... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:12/16/2013 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Tayler Sullivan 360-940-7941 ext 7004
    Review:Order placed nearly a month before move and quoted at $1310 with a 2 day window for pick-up. I called a few days prior to move to confirm and was told no transport company had picked up order yet. Vehicle finally picked up 2 days late and had to have... [ More ]
    Response:360-853-2806 Jon cannot guarantee specific dates ,the carrier's are not able commit to transporting a vehicle until a few days before they are actually going to be near the pickup location, and if no carriers are in the area at the time you want your vehicle picked up we obviously cannot get you on a truck until someone with space available is coming through ( the average being one to seven days). Quotes from all companies are estimates and no rate is final until a carrier accepts the pay being offered and if a carrier requires more money for a specific route then we have to get approval from our customer. Payment arrangements were discussed upon placing your order, sent via email in our Terms and Conditions and emailed again upon dispatch .Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.co [ view ]
    Poster:Jon R
    Date:12/3/2013 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Vehicle
    Review:The vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time just as we were quoted. The contact person in Spokane, Brenda Nelson, had no issues with the driver upon pick up of vehicle. The driver was courteous and on time. The vehicle was delivered to... [ More ]
    Poster:William HamiltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: (Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021).
    Review:I was very pleased with the service. Malia was friendly, knowledgeable, and very prompt in responding to my inquiries. The drivers were courteous and gave me plenty of time to check the car upon arrival. I received phone calls to schedule both the... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale Miller
    Date:11/15/2013 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Ease of correspondence
    Review:I felt that the company was responsible in getting the shipping arranged as quickly as possible. This is considering the somewhat remote location of the vehicle in Taos, NM. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark KaeckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2013 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast
    Review:Pick up was late, estimated Thursday, then moved to Sunday, ended up to be on Monday. Transporter's fault. Quoted 9-10 days from coast to coast but it ended up in 4 days, so all in all very pleased. Malia from Cascade was very good to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Adrian Toma
    Date:11/5/2013 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: HONEST , Prompt, Professional
    Review:From the phone call to Malia to the actual delivery eveything went so smoothly. I had heard horror stories online about other agencies and after I talked with Malia, I felt confident that everything would go smoothly and cost less than the other comp... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+ YEARS WITH CASCADE/WEST COAST REGIONAL MANAGER. Sheila, thank you so much for the awesome review!! I really enjoyed working with you and am happy to know you were totally and completely satisfied with your transport. Thanks again. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sheila Rodrigues
    Date:11/5/2013 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Damon Luckey (360) 853-2807 ext 7022
    Review:The information and service that my daughter and I received when trying to get her car back home was exceptional. We were trying to get my daughter home to Alaska from Florida and all the information that we received from Damon was extremely hel... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+YEARS WITH CASCADE/WEST COAST REGIONAL MANAGER Thank you for the wonderful review, Erika. We appreciate your business and are thrilled to see you had a positive experience with Cascade. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Erika WilburnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Thanks Malia for all your help getting both our cars to Kauai. We could not have done it with out you. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE! Julie, I am SO JEALOUS of you!!! Thank you for your business and OMG enjoy living in HAWAII! Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Julie AitenheadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: (Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021).
    Review:This is the second time in the past four years I have used Cascade to transport an auto from Southern CA to Austin, TX. Both experiences were extremely positive. - LA to Austin in 3 days...not too shabby. My SUV arrived w/ the same mileage on it as w... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+ YEARS WITH CASCADE/WEST COAST MANAGER - Thank you for the great review, John. I am proud to have another totally satisfied customer. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:John Rosas
    Date:10/31/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Erin Evans 360-853-2869 ext 7012
    Review:I have shipped my car between MA & FL a couple of times and this trip by far has been the BEST! Erin was great to work with and the DRIVER who picked up/Delivered the car was Amazing! I will definitely be calling Erin again to ship my car back to... [ More ]
    Response:ERIN 360-853-2869 Thank you Karen for leaving such a wonderful 5 star review! We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your positive experience with our potential shippers. Thank you again and I look forward to working with you again in the future. erin_e@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Karen Fish-WillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 8:44:00 AM
    Subject: Michael Walker 360-940-7078 ext 7007).
    Review:I have to admit I was very nervous about shipping my car across the country if it was going to be in one piece when it arrived or if it was ever going to arrive but mike assured me everything was going to be fine and call him when ever I want during ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+ YEARS WITH CASCADE! Rick and Jerry, thank you so much for the 5 STAR review. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your positive experience with our potential shippers. Thank you again. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Reese / JerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 8:34:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The people at Cascade Vehicle Shipping were professional and courteous. We were kept in constant contact so we knew what was going on at all times. Even though the driver picked up the car at a later date than first contracted, we were happy with t... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+ YEARS WITH CASCADE! Thank you for the great review, Jerry. I am happy your transport went smooth and I want to let you know I really enjoyed working with you. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry CoxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2013 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia was very easy to work with on the pre-sale. A "firm" price was established ($1950) and standard 10 day pickup date window established. About 5 days into the window, Malia contacted me to say that for an extra $100, the pickup could ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+ YEARS WITH CASCADE! Brad, thank you for the review and for sharing your experience with Cascade. I am sorry that we were never informed by the shipping line that your vehicle had arrived at the port early but we did pay those storage fees for you. We unfortunately are not responsible for rental car reimbursements as stated in our Terms and Conditions. Thank you again for submitting your review and we appreciate working with good people like yourself. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Brad Straigh
    Date:10/25/2013 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!
    Review:From the moment I talked to her, till the moment that my car was delivered, I experienced amazing service from Nancy! I called in and she explained the entire process to me of how it works transporting cars. The price that she quoted me was not the l... [ More ]
    Response:Raj, thanks so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure to assist you in the moving of your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Raj Patel
    Date:10/25/2013 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:Writing this review is hard. I am so in love with Malia and let me tell you why: A few weeks ago my batass crazy mother sent up her car to new hampshire ( she is 77 and can not drive any more ) after one week she kept calling me wanting her car back... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 LOL! 5+ YEARS WITH CASCADE! And I have never had a review like this. Kenneth, you are TOO MUCH!!!!! I am happy I was able to help with your mothers transport and offer you advice from my own personal experience with my late mother who was also ill with the disease. Thank you so much for trusting me with this delicate situation and I will help again if needed. Thanks again for the review. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Rooney
    Date:10/23/2013 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:I was given short notice by my employer to relocate to Hawaii. I Spoke with Malia and within 30 minutes she had the details worked out and a great price! I absolutely will use them to ship my wifes car over next month! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE!! Thank you, John! You are awesome. Congratulations on your new job flying for Hawaiian Air and I do look forward to shipping Debbie's car very soon. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:John AshmentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: 2nd pick-up and reciepts
    Review:Overall the service was good, but we had problems with payment arrangments on the 2nd pick-up. COD was demande, but a Credit CArd payment was originally argreed to by Cascade. Also, still waiting for reciepts from both tranactions. [ View ]
    Response:Cascade Vehicle Shipping - 360-940-7307 Thank you for the great review,. We strive to have happy and satisfied customers just like yourself. Thanks again. Mike_l@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Algiene
    Date:10/21/2013 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: (Michael Walker 360-940-7078 ext 7007).
    Review:Cascade Vehicle Shipping did a fantastic job transporting my vehicle. They kept me informed during the process, worked to meet my tight scheduling needs and went out of their way to make sure everything went extremely smoothly. Their drivers were ver... [ More ]
    Response:Cascade Vehicle Shipping 360-853-2806 Thank you for the great review, we strive make every transport a great experience and it looks like we did it again. Thank you again. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sue KrienenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2013 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Michael Walker 360-940-7078 ext 7007
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and it absolutely exceeded my expectations in every way. Michael Walker is knowledgable, courteous and was our point of contact for any questions we had. He was prompt in following up to make sure that every... [ More ]
    Response:Cascade Vehicle Shipping 360-853-2806 - We are pleased to hear that your experience with Cascade was as expected with 5 STAR SERVICE. Thank you both for the wonderful review, we appreciate your business. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa Singer / BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2013 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Nancy Morgan 360-853-2851
    Review:I was thrilled with the service that Nancy Morgan provided for me. After being told by a local carrier that my car would be picked up, I was left in a pickle with no carrier! I had been contacted by Nancy previously and called her back. She picked... [ More ]
    Response:Nancy Morgan 360-853-2851. It was my pleasure Joan to help you move your vehicle back to Washington, Thank you for the nice review! [ view ]
    Poster:Joan Calhoun
    Date:10/17/2013 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I HAVE USED CASCADE VEHICLE TRANSPORT TWICE NOW AND I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE. MAKE SURE YOU ASK TO SPEAK WITH JOHN EISERT WHO PROVIDED EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. [ View ]
    Response:those are gracious words Tiffany I know you had enough on your mind already I want to thank you for your patience in the process. I hope things are going well- John Eisert Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360) 853-2807 [ view ]
    Poster:Ted Luu
    Date:10/17/2013 3:37:00 PM
    Review:Ms.Mcclain was a joy to work with. Whatever issue I had she assisted me promptly and professionally. I would most definitely recommend Cascade vehicle shipping to persons in the future. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+ YEARS WITH CASCADE! Lyronne, what a long journey your car has taken from ST Thomas VI to Texas. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful customer and for the awesome review you have submitted. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lyronne JonasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2013 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:We did not have very good service in receiving information on the progress of assigning a trucker. We were assured that an upfront charge would not be made until the vehicle was loaded on the truck. However, the total charge was made to our credi... [ More ]
    Response:Cascade Vehicle Shipping 360-834-7898 Larry, we appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow better as a company. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Larry NielsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2013 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: did what what they said they would do
    Review:After a week of being jerked around by another broker ( exceptional car transport) for week with not a single phone call or email returned, I contacted Malia McClain at Cascade Vehicle Shipping 360 853 2896 ext 7021. In less than 24 hours my car was ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+ YEARS WITH CASCADE!!! Harry, you are so sweet and thanks for the review, I really enjoyed working with you. Thank goodness you chose me to help fix the mess you were in with the other company or your vehicle might still be sitting in Texas. Thanks again. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Harry Windgfield
    Date:10/16/2013 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Michael Walker 360-940-7078 ext 7007
    Review:Everything went as smooth as silk transporting my Mercedes from Alabama to Seattle, WA. The trucking company Michael found for me was well within the price range that was quote and pick up was early and the truc driver keep in touch with me the whole... [ More ]
    Response:Cascade Vehicle Shipping - 360-853-2806 Thank you for the great review, Zoe. We strive to have happy and satisfied customers just like yourself. Thanks again. Malia@cascadevehiclelshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Zoe Bartosh
    Date:10/15/2013 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: (Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021).
    Review:I was bombarded with email offers from people to arrange to move my car. I chose Cascade, because it appeared to provide the most believable details about what goes on behind the curtain. Even though it was a higher quote, I felt like trust was wor... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+ YEARS WITH CASCADE! DAVID, YOU ARE FABULOUS!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!! You are awesome and THE TRUTH has been told about how Cascade works. I love my job and love to help people. There are so many sneaky companies in this industry and that is NOT who we are. Thank you for the wonderful review for myself and the wonderful company I represent......and for being MY customer. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:David Anderson
    Date:10/15/2013 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Cascade Vehicle Shipping
    Review:I would highly recommend Cascade Vehicle Shipping. First, I would like to commend Malia McClain on her outstanding professional knowledge of the shipping process. Malia worked with me on getting my Jeep shipped from a remote area of South Fork, CO to... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA -360-853-2806 5+ YEARS WITH CASCADE! Sonda, I so much enjoyed working with you to get your Jeep out of Colorado. Nothing is impossible!!! LOL! Thank you for the fabulous review and I do look forward to working with you next year. Thank you again. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sonda ValdezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 1:20:00 PM
    Review:The driver called me the day before tell me the he lost all lights on his transport vehicle, and that it would be dangerous for him to drive. I told him I understood. The driver gave me an ETA and was on time. My cars were in good shape and nothin... [ More ]
    Response:Cascade Vehicle Shipping 360-853-2806 Thank you Charles for taking the time to review our services. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Charles MoorerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: DeAnna Zimmerly 360 940 7938 ext 7080
    Review:Deanna was very helpful and addressed all my concerns in a timely manner. Car was picked up right at the time I needed and arrived in excellent condition! Thanks:) [ View ]
    Response:Cascade Vehicle Shipping 360-853-2806 - Thank you Mina! We appreciate all of our customers taking the time to submit their reviews and enter to win our give away! Thanks again for the nice review. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mina Wassef
    Date:10/15/2013 4:18:00 AM
    Subject: Kayla Morales 360-853-2802 ext 7019
    Review:Fantastic customer service. The driver picked up early and arrived at the destination early which was fantastic. If I ever need this service again I will definitely use Cascade Vehicle Shipping! [ View ]
    Response:Cascade Vehicle Shipping 360-834-7898 Thank you Alexa for posting such a great review, we appreciate your business. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Alexa MatlackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: Definitely Use Cascade!
    Review:Cascade shipping made moving my car across the country so easy and convenient. I was nervous that this would be a nerve-wracking experience but Cascade was better than I imagined. Malia was amazing with answering all my questions, booking exactly w... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+ YEARS WITH CASCADE!! Kim, I appreciate your awesome review and happy to hear you are another satisfied customer. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kim FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2013 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Nancy Morgan 360-853-2851 ext 7074).
    Review:This was pretty much the easiest part of my cross country. Nancy was very nice and easy to talk to. She answered my questions and was available anytime I had a question whether by phone or email. The entire experience was painless, from beginn... [ More ]
    Response:Nancy 360-853-2851. Thanks so much Calandra for your kind words. It was a pleasure to coordinate the move of your vehicle and I hope you are enjoying your new home! [ view ]
    Poster:Calandra Cherry
    Date:10/9/2013 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: WE LOVE MALIA!!!!!
    Review:We were so worried about this whole transport thing because of all of the bad things were heard. My wife was lucky enough to call Malia and from then on we knew we had found the right company. Everything went just as planned and we would use Malia ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE! Thank you for the awesome review, Ted. I appreciate all of my customers and hope to work with you again soon. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:10/8/2013 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Cascade & John Thanks
    Review:Straight Forward- Easy to work with. John was very helpful I had never moved a vehicle before, So new experience for me. I Have no complaints, a little confused a few times but John always got right back to me and explained what was happening. Than... [ More ]
    Response:John Eisert (360)853-2807 Cascade Vehicle Shipping- Thank you! I am happy it went well for you, hope you are enjoying your new home! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Lamb
    Date:10/4/2013 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Execellent Service
    Review: I was extremely fortunate to have my first experience with transporting of a company carhandled by Michael Walker of Cascade. Patient and understanding with my unending questions quickly answered and problems resolved. Timing was perfect and th... [ More ]
    Response:Michael Walker 360-940-7078. Thanks so much for the nice review Dorothy. This shipment went very smoothly and the carrier was amazing. We work very hard at Cascade to locate carriers that are have excellent drivers and equipment, but more than that; we want them to have excellent customer service as well. That is not easy to find. We look forward to helping your company again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Dorothy Kurtz
    Date:10/4/2013 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Stephane Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephane was very knowledgeable and helpful in arranging my first auto transportation. I would not hesitate to use their service again if it became necessary. The driver was very polite and also knowledgeable and helpful when unloading the car, eve... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope you are enjoying your new beauty. Feel free to contact me again for another auto transport in the future. ~*STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803 stephanie@cascadevehicleshipping.com*~ [ view ]
    Poster:John Kahler
    Date:10/3/2013 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Dena Alicea 360-853-2869 ext 7012
    Review:Dena was very helpful. She explained the process to me, and was able to get a car shipper in a timely manner. I was in a hurry to move out, and I was able to easily communicate with Dena. The driver contacted me shorty after and was very friendly. Ov... [ More ]
    Response:Dena Alicea 360-853-2869 dena@cascadevehicleshipping.com Wendy I am so glad I could be of service to you in this move. I know you were in a hurry and we were able to get this taken care of quickly and easily for you. It was my pleasure. [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy SuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2013 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT MADE EASY
    Review:MALIA IS THE BEST ! We have used this company a few times and never had any problems or glitches ...I have the company bookmarked and will use anytime I need transport again in the future ..thank you [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - 5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE! Hey Rose, thank you tons for the awesome review. Looking forward to working with you again soon. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Rml Automotive Mf 11Am-7Pm
    Date:10/2/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806;7021
    Review:She is a wonderful agent. Everyone involved was awesome. Everyone was professional and prompt. The price was close to what I had hoped to spend and Malia did what she could to get us a good rate. The car was picked up on the day we were quoted and de... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE! Connie, you are such sweetie, thank you for the wonderful review and I am happy to see another totally satisfied customer. Looking forward to helping you guys find a beach house in Astoria Oregon. Here's to my new Facebook friend! Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Connie GlinsmannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Brandi Winzler 360-853-2848 ext 7067
    Review:I would highly recommend Cascade Vehicle Shipping. They were very friendly, answered all my questions and were prompt. They delivered my sons car earlier then expected. The driver was extremely pleasant and the price was right. Cascade will take care... [ More ]
    Response:Brandi 360-853-2848: Thank you Eric for the great 5 star review! It was my pleasure to help your family transport your sons car back to Connecticut! I appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Brandi@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Eric FitzpatrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2013 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: (Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021)
    Review:I felt uncomfortable contacting companies about inoperable vehicle transport but someones personal experience on a forum who was looking for inoperable vehicle transport said Cascade helped them. I had a car that had only functional steering, NO brak... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 5+YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE! Brent, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am proud to have another totally satisfied customer and that everything worked out just fine at such a great rate! Thank you again, Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:BrentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: (Brandi Winzler 360-853-2848 ext 7067).
    Review:BRANDI WAS GREAT. SHE WAS PROFESSIONAL AND COOPERATIVE AS SHIPPING A CAR IS AN ART AND SCIENCE. IT WAS ESPECIALLY GREAT TO WORK WITH HER WHILE I DECIDED TO PUT THIS ON A CREDIT CARD I DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAVE YET. I WANTED TO USE THIS TO GET FREQUESN... [ More ]
    Response:Brandi 360-853-2848: Thank you Joseph for the kind words and wonderful 5 star review! I'm happy to help with special requests such as yours, I look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks again! Brandi@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph Burke
    Date:9/25/2013 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:Chris Peierce was excellent in arranging a short notice, weekend pickup of my car. He checked constantly to insure all was on time and correct. The Driver Jerry was also excellent. A great experience. [ View ]
    Response:Cascade Vehicle Shipping...360-853-2821....Steven...We thank you for your business. I appreciate your honest assessment of our companies service and FIVE STAR REVIEW...Regards...Chris [ view ]
    Poster:Steven Boutelle
    Date:9/25/2013 2:32:00 PM

Next Reviews on Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc.

Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13