View 179,037 Reviews on 3,960 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,038th Review now!

Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc.

Location:1700 Main St
Time On Site:8 Years, 10 Months. Since 4/18/2007 11:12:00 PM
Other Names:
(using this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Auto Shipping Group Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject:Unsatisfactory Problem Resolution
    Review:My vehicle was delivered mostly intact (the only damage was to the windshield wiper). The delivery was 2 days earlier than the estimated timeframe, which to most might not be an issue, but I had to fly to the state to pick up my car. As a result ... [ More ]
    Poster:FL
    Date:6/12/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject:Malia 360-853-2806
    Review:***** My Only Carrier ***** I love these guys! Malia has helped me for the fourth time and they always nock it out of the park. [ View ]
    Poster:William Granzo
    Date:5/20/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject:DO NOT USE CASCADE
    Review:We contacted Cascade 3 weeks prior to the beginning of our desired pick-up window. We were moving from Las Vegas to Dallas and needed an enclosed carrier to transport our 1968 Chevy Camaro convertible prior to our departure because we had no one to l... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. I am so sorry you were confused about how the industry works and happy you found a company able to meet your two day time frame. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:4/14/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject:Cascade transport of vehicle
    Review:Malia was always available and responded to each inquiry. We could not have been treated with more concern and respect. We would recommend Cascade [ View ]
    Poster:A Hanson
    Date:3/28/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject:Damon Luckey (360) 853-2807 ext 7022
    Review:Absolutely phenomenal experience. The prospect of somebody moving my meticulously cared for car on the tight timeline I had was more than harrowing. Damon at Cascade made me confident that the move would be executed well, educated me thoroughly abo... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl NeimeyerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 9:02:00 AM
    Subject:Diane Rivera 360-853-2826 ext 7079
    Review:After having my transport request sit for two weeks without my vehicle being picked up, I decided to look at other companies. I talked with Diane at Cascade and found out that several companies had my request for transport listed on central dispatch... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan Gould
    Date:12/19/2013 12:17:00 AM
    Subject:John Eisert 360-853-2807 ext 7022
    Review:I used Cascade to ship a vehicle from California to Florida. I was under very tight time constraints and not only was John able to get my car onto a carrier within the time frame, he was able to get it shipped out even earlier than expected. John rem... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:12/16/2013 9:01:00 AM

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.