View 179,243 Reviews on 3,963 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,244th Review now!

View Budget Auto Shipping's New Profile

Budget Auto Shipping
555 NE 15 Street Ste 2T
Miami, FL 33132
Phone Number:1-888-301-4285
Secondary Phone Number:
Website:http://www.budgetautoshipping.com/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 3/5/2008

Budget Auto Shipping Americas favorite and most trusted auto shipping company offers nationwide and international shipping to most locations worldwide. Customers who use Budget Auto Shipping enjoy the benefits of saving money while Budget handles all the intrecit detailes of shipping.
Have your own experience with Budget Auto Shipping to share?

Budget Auto Shipping reports that they have an average of 3500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 9 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.26% of Budget Auto Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.74% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Cheap and on time
    Review:Shipped my vehicle to Hawaii using Horizon auto shipping(Kyle Hallmark). Horizon was late and consistent with excuses causing my car to be over 30 days late. Budget got it right thanks to Veronica [ View ]
    Poster:Tony Brown
    Date:2/7/2016 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: fraudulent operation
    Review:Camilo assured me that every carrier he books maintains $75k insurance coverage then booked my Range Rover on an unlicensed and uninsured transport carrier named AB & Father located in Hialeah FL and Kansas City MO - after missing their delivery wind... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsey
    Date:2/1/2016 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Hawaii to Arizona
    Review:I had expected the transport of my car from Hawaii to Arizona to be an ordeal. Budget made it an absolute breeze. The process was explained in great detail so I was fully aware of what to expect. The actual cost was far below what I thought at only $... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Vrabel
    Date:8/5/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Long Wait Times
    Review:I just shipped my 2011 Dodge Avenger from Honolulu, HI to Oakland, CA via Budget Auto Shipping. Here are the basics of my experience with Budget. Drop Off I called on Friday, July 10th to book a reservation with Budget Auto Shipping after calling... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz Osorio
    Date:7/29/2015 2:12:00 AM
    Subject: Car late, increased cost
    Review:setting up appointment was fine. dropping off was fine, but that was with Matson in Hawaii. One day before my car was due to arrive I called Budget and spoke with Veronica. She stated that she did not have a driver to deliver my car to Texas. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:6/30/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:I am happy I found this company online for my moving needs Veronica was very knowledgable and prompted to help me on the process I will not only use their service again but also I will recommend them as well Thanks Veronica [ View ]
    Poster:Fanny
    Date:6/24/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: my review
    Review:A stressful move to Hawaii requires great timing from the companies you choose. Though we chosed Budget based on price, they had great customer service. All you can ask is that they pick things up and deliver on time. Simple communications if thin... [ More ]
    Poster:Etsuko Ji
    Date:6/4/2015 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:I have already referred an Air Force person (Colorado Springs to FL), I was very pleased from the moment I spoke to Veronica Jaime, courteous, helpful and received all my calls herself. She was honest all the way. Budget has an excellent, professio... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Zitzka
    Date:5/15/2015 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: RECOMMENDED WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!
    Review: Couldn’t be happier with the services we got from Budget Auto Shipping! Veronica worked with me responsibly and diligently and the experience from the moment I called to the date we got the car shipped was flawless. Called them in the middle... [ More ]
    Poster:Rose
    Date:2/14/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Budget really came through for me
    Review:Budget, and Gerson, whom I dealt with at Budget, was nothing but polite and helpful during this stressful process of shipping a car. Though I had issues with the driving company, not Budget, Gerson miraculously had my car arrive on time, as scheduled... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:11/4/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Liars
    Review:These people are all sweetness and smiles until your deposit is in hand at which point you could drop dead and they wouldn't care. I shipped my car from CA to HI with them and it still hasn't arrived. Two weeks late and counting. It's one thin... [ More ]
    Poster:Robin Beers
    Date:9/25/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Budget Auto Shipping Delivered!!
    Review:Gerson provided such excellent customer service. If it is your first time shipping a car across country you are no doubt leery of the whole process and worried about getting scammed. I researched and Googled and finally chose Budget Auto Shippers bas... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie J
    Date:9/9/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Fine job, only one small problem.
    Review:They were fast, pleasant and careful with my car. My one concern was the notice to pick up the car, I was told it would be 12-24 hours before but the driver called 30 minutes away. Luckily my relative was home and able to get the car ready. They pick... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:9/7/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Transported 57 Chevy
    Review:I have used Budget Auto Shipping quite often, and their service is excellent, My go to guy has been Gerson and he is hands on. Every transporter should have a guy like Gerson!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel Mercadante
    Date:8/12/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE!!! TERRIBLE SERVICE. LAIRS. DONT USE!
    Review:do not use this company!!! this has been the most frustrating experience. we have been lied to for 30 days. our car was picked up in va... three days late. we were told that our car would be delivered within seven to 10 days. there have been so ma... [ More ]
    Response:This customer was an unfortunate and unavoidable circumstance. The Carrier which was assigned to pick up her vehicle, CTG Enterprises had an accident and the driver was hospitalized. She believes we lied to her which in fact we did not we only relay messages from the carries to the customers. We as brokers have no control these types of situation and are the responsibility of the carriers once dispatched. [ view ]
    Poster:Kristyn Floyd
    Date:8/12/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Hired Budget Auto Shipping to transport vehicle from Ohio to Florida. Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered ealy. Extremely pleasant experience and Alex Durant was in constant communication until the vehicle was delivered. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:8/8/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Alex Duran
    Review:Budget Auto Shipping's Alex Duran has transported vehicles from Texas, Hawaii and Oklahoma for me. Everything went without a problem and for the price quoted which I thought was a solid value. He takes care of everything and never asks for additio... [ More ]
    Poster:david porter
    Date:5/19/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: communication
    Review:budget auto went way above and beyond to accomplish customer satisifaction.my contact person constantly stayed in touch with me to keep me informed.i would not use any other carrier.after speaking and shopping around no one else was even in the same ... [ More ]
    Poster:steve This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Car never picked up
    Review:I chose budget because it had so many good reviews. I booked about two months prior to my date. I never had contact from the company until a week prior to my move date. (With the exception of me contacting them to see if all was good because I never ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly Anne
    Date:5/8/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: veh. transport
    Review:Dont waste your time calling around, I already did that. Call alex @Budget auto shipping one call picked up my daughters car in phily in a few hours, delivered to my other daughters door step in del ray beach fla 26 hours courtious polite drivers, no... [ More ]
    Poster:js317@myway.com
    Date:5/2/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:This was the first time I had a car shipped. My daughter is in the Coast Guard and she was just transferred to Cleveland. It made sense to keep 2500 miles off the care, and the wear and tear off my daughter. Budget Auto Shippers had good revie... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:4/30/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I had a 1966 Catalina picked up in Idaho I bought on E-Bay and shipped to me in Michigan. The trucker was excellent to deal with and he kept in contact with me. Alex was quick with getting it scheduled and the car was moved surprisingly fast.The sell... [ More ]
    Poster:Murray Powelson
    Date:4/21/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible experience
    Review:My experience with Budget auto shippers was unbelievable. I purchased a vehicle to ship to hawaii. The original pickup was scheduled for Duluth Mn. Which is 2 hours south of where I live. Budget Contacted me the day before pickup and changed it to Mi... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Julkowski
    Date:4/16/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping My Jeep
    Review:Sending my Jeep to my son in Camp Lejeune, NC was one of the most frustrating experiences I have undertaken. I thought it would be simple, find a few carriers on the internet, and negotiate a good deal. Was I mistaken. Most of the carrier brokers ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marine Dad
    Date:4/4/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Budget Auto Shipping Review
    Review:Very happy with the service, they were on time for PICK UP and delivery, definitely will use them again next year Thanks Alex. [ View ]
    Poster:Carlos Almeida
    Date:2/21/2014 8:18:00 AM

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.