Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,187 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 349 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Budget Auto Shipping
Location:555 NE 15 Street Ste 2T
Miami, FL 33132
Phone Number:1-888-301-4285
Website:http://www.budgetautoshipping.com/
Time On Site:6 Year(s), 1 Month(s). Since 3/5/2008

Budget Auto Shipping Americas favorite and most trusted auto shipping company offers nationwide and international shipping to most locations worldwide. Customers who use Budget Auto Shipping enjoy the benefits of saving money while Budget handles all the intrecit detailes of shipping.
Have your own experience with Budget Auto Shipping to share?

Budget Auto Shipping reports that they have an average of 3500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 38 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.09% of Budget Auto Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Budget Auto Shipping
    Subject: Shipping My Jeep
    Review:Sending my Jeep to my son in Camp Lejeune, NC was one of the most frustrating experiences I have undertaken. I thought it would be simple, find a few carriers on the internet, and negotiate a good deal. Was I mistaken. Most of the carrier brokers ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marine Dad
    Date:4/4/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Budget Auto Shipping Review
    Review:Very happy with the service, they were on time for PICK UP and delivery, definitely will use them again next year Thanks Alex. [ View ]
    Poster:Carlos Almeida
    Date:2/21/2014 8:18:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped from Guam to Hawaii via California
    Review:We needed to ship two cars from Guam to Hawaii. Estimates from other companies were higher by thousands of dollars. The Pasha Group in Guam worked with Budget Auto and Matson to get us a lower price option by shipping to California first and then to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Rean
    Date:2/5/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: My car care
    Review:I have used Alex and team on a few of my car purchases and they are the best of best. I have never had an issue and alex answers my calls and texts whenever and whereever i have a question. I am not sure if he sleeps! My Porsches are my babies and... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:2/1/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I compared several companies regarding price and Alex Duron had the best price by far. This was the first time I had shipped a car with Budget Auto Shipping and will certainly use them exclusively in the future. The driver was on time and very profes... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Holt
    Date:2/1/2014 9:25:00 AM
    Subject: CONTACT WITH BUDGET
    Review:I CALLED ALEX AT BUDGET, TO SEE IF PICKUP ON TIME AND HE ASSURED ME IT WAS. I THEN NEEDED TO SPEAK TO DRIVER AND HE GAVE ME CONTACT INFORMATION. CAR ARRIVED ON TIME AND IN GOOD CONDITION. GREAT EXPERIENCE, AND I WOULD USE AGAIN. IT WAS ALSO THE BES... [ More ]
    Poster:STACEY
    Date:1/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Budget auto was able to ship my vehicle to Hawaii
    Review:Update: After a review because of the length of shipping my vehicle, after posting here I received multiple phone calls to get my vehicle to Hawaii from the Budget Auto staff. They took the time to explain the process of transporters taking the bid ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill H
    Date:1/18/2014 7:25:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:We are military and shipped two different vehicles with themand everything went awesome! They went above and beyond for me and my family. We even had to change vehicles and dates and they worked endlessly to accommodate those changes. They also gave ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chesnee
    Date:12/24/2013 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Sevice
    Review:I shipped two vehicles to Hawaii using Budget Auto Shipping and everything went well. They offered the best price out of the ten quotes I received from other companies. My vehicles were picked up on time and were delivered ahead of schedule! All call... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:12/22/2013 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Company
    Review:Budget Auto has transported my Volkswagon Vanagon from Calif. To Hawaii And Back twice. Once in 2012 and again in 2013. I have never ever had any complaints. Eric, Veronica and Alex Duran were always on top of it. If I ever have to transport another ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sherlyn
    Date:12/9/2013 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle booked into WRONG port (UPDATED)
    Review:I told the booking agent that I would need to ship into OAHU. When looking up the status of my vehicle i see that it is being shipped into MAUI. Now I have to fight with Matson to get my vehicle dropped off on Oahu. [UPDATE] I have contacted Mats... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/7/2013 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I was in a bind after the carrier who was suppose to ship my car from massachusetts to Texas did not return my calls. I called Budget Auto Shipping(this was on saturday) and spoke to Alex Duran who within an hour was able to find a transporter(Ararat... [ More ]
    Poster:Simon
    Date:11/21/2013 12:11:00 PM
    Review:Alex Duran was very helpful. Car arrived early. Delivery guy was excellent and friendly. I do however find it frustrating that I cannot submit this review without writing more. [ View ]
    Poster:Erin Godwin
    Date:11/8/2013 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Alex with Budget Auto Shipping is the man. So is Evis, the driver. From inception to delivery was about 5 days. From pick up to delivery was 3 full days, actually less(11:00PST Fri - 7:30amEST Mon). If I ever have to transport another vehicle 3000mil... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher G
    Date:11/6/2013 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport!!
    Review:We called this company One time and that was All I had to do! Eric and Matson and the Car Transport Mover picked up the Car at the House and Delivered it to the Port! There was No Trouble other than a Mixup at Matson that Budget had no control Of!! W... [ More ]
    Poster:Marshall Milligan
    Date:11/5/2013 8:54:00 AM
    Review:I had a very bad experience with Fast Track Auto out of Delray Beach Florida. They took my deposit and never pick up my car. Never returned any of my phone calls nor never answer the phone. I was really put off by using a company to move a classic P... [ More ]
    Poster:Monika Jeffery
    Date:10/16/2013 12:37:00 PM
    Review:I've been in this country for about 15 years now and one of the problems that I've encountered with people I do business with is they do not keep their word. Most businesses fail because of that. I went looking online for the right auto shipping comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Jefferson Smith
    Date:9/13/2013 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:4 shipments without a single problem/issue. Thanks to Eric for the personalized service. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:patt nelson
    Date:9/11/2013 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect example of service done right!
    Review:I originally had decided to use a different carrier to ship my husband's car from Hawaii to the mainland, however once I got the quote and told them I had to wait for address information to know where the car would be delivered to, I could never get ... [ More ]
    Poster:April
    Date:9/3/2013 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Crisis Managed
    Review:Alex was dream to work with. I was really concerned with my upcoming move. It was getting closer and closer and I was not able to confirm details at the other end. Looming closer but not able to confirm the other parties pick up - I’m sure... [ More ]
    Poster:Kay Esse
    Date:8/30/2013 5:23:00 PM
    Review:I would like to thank Eric, Veronica and Alex Duran for providing excellent and prompt service. I shipped my vehicle from Guam to San Antonio with so many obstacles along the way, those particular individuals I mentioned were very helpful in getting ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ricardo Cruz
    Date:8/29/2013 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: FIRST TIME I EVER HAD A CAR MOVED
    Review:I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH EVERY ASPECT AND THE DRIVER KEPT ME INFORMED ALL THE WAY FROM PICK-UP TO MY HOME,AND ERIC AT BUDGET AUTO KEPT IN CONTACT THE WHOLE WAY. [ View ]
    Poster:jerry sidie
    Date:8/20/2013 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Triple A service
    Review:This was my first time using a auto carrier to ship my truck. Everyone was very knowledgeable and polite, and Eric, Alex, Veronica was super nice. The truck drive was on time and very detailed about how he would put my truck on the carrier. I explain... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:8/20/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Will be using again!
    Review:This is the third vehicle I have shipped with Budget Auto Shipping and the third time I have worked with Eric. Great customer service and on-time delivery. This company has gone the extra miles to assist me with my vehicle moves. Case in point, th... [ More ]
    Poster:Patt Nelson
    Date:8/16/2013 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: long distance move
    Review:Picked up and delivered my cars on time, with no damages. It was picked up in Texas and delivered to Arizona within 2 days! Highly recommend, and will definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:DH
    Date:8/7/2013 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Service, from initial call to signing off at delivery was superb! Gerson returned calls promptly and provided accurate information on delivery. Edwin, the transport driver, was polite, friendly and professional. This was the second delivery of two ca... [ More ]
    Poster:George G. Boyd
    Date:8/4/2013 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 lincoln continental (not running)
    Review:I was very pleased with the whole experience. Alex stayed in touch with me until he handed it off to driver. Then driver stayed in touch until delivery. I felt informed and secure. And the price was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Lester Stewart
    Date:7/30/2013 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service at competitive price
    Review:I enjoyed doing business with Budget Auto. Everything went as planned with no delays I would recommend to friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:7/22/2013 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Overall the company did and excellent job, from pick up to delivery. The Driver that deliver the vehicle from California was the best in costumer service. Always keep me abreast on the status of my vehicle and when he was going to de in town. Will re... [ More ]
    Poster:Julian Padilla
    Date:7/19/2013 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: highly recommend
    Review:I was very happy with the entire process. The price was competitive and the service was timely and excellent. The driver was competent and courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:7/19/2013 1:57:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service! I highly recommend using Budget Auto Shipping. The representative that I spoke to (Alex) was extremely helpful and made the process of receiving my car fast and reliable. The price of the shipping met or beat the competition, but i... [ More ]
    Poster:Dominique Seramy
    Date:7/12/2013 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:I have shipped many cars and used many companies. I will continue to use Budget Auto Shipping because their price was the best I was quoted and the pick up and delivery time were exactly when I was told they would be. From start to finish it took 4... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt O.
    Date:7/2/2013 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Dune buggy
    Review:First time to use a company to pickup a large Item like this and have it hauled 1,200 miles across the US. Everyone I worked with was great and made the transaction a success. Eric at Buget made it fast and easy to set up the pickup and delivery, w... [ More ]
    Poster:TIM
    Date:6/24/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: 57 Dodge MS to CA
    Review:We used Budget to move a pristine 57 Dodge hardtop form MS to our yard in Paramount CA. Car was in a smaller town but Alex arranged pickup quickly and it was delivered in CA in a few days. I have used Budget before and we are more than happy with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:6/16/2013 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: organizing transport
    Review:Alex took control and made sure the transport of my car would occur as originally promised. He was thorough and always attainable. He chose a fantastic company to do the transporting, and I appreciate his assistance and professionalism [ View ]
    Poster:jackie
    Date:5/10/2013 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:From the first contact, Gerson made me feel as though I was an important client, and that my truck would be treated with care. He stayed in contact with me at every step of the way, so that I was always informed. The driver subcontracted to delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Foster
    Date:5/2/2013 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: ABOVE AND BEYOND
    Review:Alex Duran and budget auto shipping went above and beyond my expectations. I want it to arrive in Honolulu and go pick up my car at the port on April 23rd, I told Alex he could pick up the car whenever he wanted as long as he could make this happen, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lissette Rodriguez
    Date:4/25/2013 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:Car was delivered as expected and on time. The driver was experienced and was able to answer any questions I had. I have no complaints. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony Bova
    Date:4/24/2013 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Much Mahalo
    Review:Had my car shipped through alex duran - to my brother in hawaii. picked up on time and delivered through matson directly to the port. very informative and walked me through the whole process Much mahalo to alex and budget auto shipping [ View ]
    Poster:Michael B
    Date:4/5/2013 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: ****STOLEN***
    Review:****** DON'T USE ******* STOLEN CAR ALERT I hired this company to transport my car from TN. To HAWAII . The driver picked up the car but never delivered it to Matson. In CA. ALEX and his company left me with no help at all to get my car back. ... [ More ]
    Response:We do not show any records for this person Tammy Brown we have tried to contact her but have had no success. We have tried to contest this review with Transport Reviews but to no avail. Even if this were our customer we would not have stole her car, we are a credible business with no intentions of doing harm to anyone. We only hope she would contact us so we can resolve this problem and have this negative review removed. I can only assume that this person is affiliated with a competitor out to demonize our company! [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy Brown
    Date:4/4/2013 4:17:00 PM
    Review:Budget Auto was good at scheduling, but do not allow them to use Xpress Auto to transport your car. Xpress Auto driver showed up late at 9 pm on last possible pickup day, and said he could not get truck to my house. I had to take car 3 miles to... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:3/22/2013 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Quick turnaround
    Review:Excellent service! I had a last minute delivery that needed to be done and this company helped me immediately. They provided pick up in 30 minutes and delivery within 1 day. [ View ]
    Poster:WAlter
    Date:3/15/2013 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment From Hawaii
    Review:I have seen some negative reviews but I cannot imagine why. Alex responded very quickly to my request for a quote. We finalized the shipment quickly and his quote was the lowest that I received. The vehicle arrived on time and just as promised. Addit... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron K.
    Date:3/7/2013 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Pickup Fiasco
    Review:I was told that they needed three days' notice to pick up the car, and placed my order with deposit three days ahead of when I needed pickup. The pickup day came and went, with no driver arriving. I had to hunt them down by phone and email to get a... [ More ]
    Response:We would like to apologize for this incident. We clearly state in all of our paperwork there is a 3-5 day window for pick-up and delivery and we do not guarantee pick up or delivery times. Fortunately for us these cases are rare as we ship hundreds of cars monthly. We hope to do our best so this will not happen again. [ view ]
    Poster:Denise Rivas
    Date:3/6/2013 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: The Benzito
    Review:Alex Duran is the Man! The competition ETA was 7 - 10 business days! Duran the Man delivered in 4 calander days! WOW! Excellent customer service, the company was flexible and worked with me on my situation - I highly recommend Alex Duran and Budg... [ More ]
    Poster:Edwin Romero
    Date:2/26/2013 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Aloha
    Review:After many quotes and pondering, I handed the reigns to Alex Duran and he took them without hesitation. He was fast, efficient, and he gave me a rundown of how the process would go- and it went exactly as he said it would. I watched the progress o... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:2/8/2013 1:29:00 AM
    Subject: customer order / processing / follow up
    Review:This was the first time we had used an auto transport company, so we were not sure how the whole process worked. We went online and got 5 quotes. Budget Auto Shipping came in with the best price. Alex Duran at Budget Auto Shipping was quick to respo... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Schultz
    Date:1/4/2013 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: RE: Shipping to Hawaii
    Review:ALoha, I want to say I have used Budget Auto Shipping twice and both times I was impressed both with the PRICE and the excellent customer service. FIRST - They picked up my vehicle from Beaverton Oregon and took it to the docks at Seatle washi... [ More ]
    Poster:Suzi Gillette
    Date:9/27/2012 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:My experience with budget auto shipping was very great. The driver was very nice, professional and inspected my car. I may add that we also very good looking which didn't hurt. Veronica was very helpful on the phone and went above and beyond to make ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth Oscoff
    Date:8/17/2012 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: You are a true gentleman.
    Review:Thank you Alex. You are a true gentleman. You have helped a lot to relieve some stress associated with our crazy time limits and location. There couldn't have been a better man for the job. Sincerely, David Williams [ View ]
    Poster:David Williams
    Date:8/15/2012 1:05:00 PM

Next Reviews on Budget Auto Shipping

Budget Auto Shipping Home | 2

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.