View 152,607 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,608th Review now!

View AutoZipper's New Profile

AutoZipper
2110 Artesia Blvd
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Phone Number:888-379-3220
Secondary Phone Number:562 430 0020
Website:http://www.autozipper.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 6 Months. Since 5/31/2006

Have your own experience with AutoZipper to share?

• Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Autozipper provided quality service when I shipped my car from CA to IL. Kellie was courteous, helpful, and knowledgable. She worked with our date range and so did the driver. The driver was neat, clean, and courteous as well. The truck was in good c... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittni
    Date:11/18/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: AutoZipper is great!
    Review:This is my second time using AutoZipper and I was very happy with my experience. My car has been delivered in perfect condition both times and arrived on time. All the contact I have had with the company has been prompt and I always receive quick res... [ More ]
    Poster:Hannah
    Date:9/3/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent sevices
    Review:I had a great experience with the company. I could always feel the efforts they made to offer me the best service. [ View ]
    Poster:Danyi
    Date:8/18/2014 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:Great company to work with. They are very friendly and flexible. I have used them twice within last year and extremely satisfied with their costumer service and quality of their work. My car was picked up on time and was delivered on time. They are f... [ More ]
    Poster:Shabnam
    Date:8/12/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Auto zipper
    Review:I was very surprised how fast they took care of me. I called Monday looking to get my van cross country ASAP. Wednesday morning they picked it up from my house in California and it arrived Monday morning in North Carolina. It was my first time ever ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Steve! A lot of it is about timing, and I'm glad I was able to accommodate you! Thanks for your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/10/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: WONDERFUL Experience with AutoZipper!
    Review:I was in a bind and needed to find an enclosed carrier to get my boss' car from Montgomery, AL to Dallas, TX in a very short timeframe. I was put in touch with Kellie who was professional, knowledgeable, kind and acted with a great sense of urgency.... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Keera, I'm so glad I was able to help you out! I look forward to doing business with you again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Keera
    Date:6/10/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Again above expectations
    Review:This is the 3rd vehicle that I have shipped or sold and was shipped by Autozipper. Each experience has been above my expectations. Kellie is very professional and always keeps me up to date on what is happening either by phone call or text. On 2 of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian H
    Date:4/30/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience with moving a car
    Review:I dealt with Kellie at Autozipper to move my car from CA to NY and was extremely pleased with the company she choose, and her follow through. I have shipped other cars in the past, and this by far was the easiest. Kellie and the driver both kept in... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth
    Date:3/9/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Used Autozipper twice
    Review:We used the service twice in approximately one month time frame to move our cars from Georgia to California. Kellie from AutoZipper is very courteous and responsive and accommodating to our date of shipping and cost. Eventhough the first carrier wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Dominic
    Date:1/26/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Taurus
    Review:I was very pleased with autozipper's service. I asked for autozipper to ship my 2001 Ford Taurus from California to Georgia and they did so at a very competitive rate, $900. Pros: The service provider, Kellie, was very very helpful and kind. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marvin
    Date:1/19/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I had to move my daughters car from New York to California. I never had to move a car before, so I was quite nervous after reading reviews online. I heard of Autozipper from a friend and so I googled them and found all good reviews so I decided to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina
    Date:9/25/2013 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: AutoZipper transport from MA to CA
    Review:This is the second time I have used AutoZipper to transport my vehicle cross-country and both times I was extremely satisfied with their service. I would recommend AutoZipper to anyone who wants to ship their car. Their prices are reasonable and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Meng
    Date:9/22/2013 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:We had tried to ship a car previously and were so frustrated and disappointed in the service that we got our money back and drove the car ourselves. This time was so easy. The people we worked with were terrific. They were there when they said they... [ More ]
    Poster:MerryAnn
    Date:9/17/2013 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Last minute!
    Review:AutoZipper was recommended to me after another company failed to come through. I have a specialty vehicle that is oversized, heavy, and 37 years old. Needless to say I was stressed about moving it from AZ to Seattle. Kellie was great. She di... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:9/16/2013 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I have had to ship cars five times in the last 35 years. The last two were with autozipper, and if I ever have to ship a car again, I will not consider anyone else. Here's why. It's almost always the case that one ships a car through a broker. So... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:9/7/2013 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Autozipper
    Review:I called Autozipper on relatively short notice and Kelly was great on describing process and setting up dates and timing. I had a short transport window and Kelly was able to accommodate and my car arrived on time in destination city. Service was as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick M
    Date:9/1/2013 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Not one problem on a cross country trip. This is the second time I've used AutoZipper. I highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill S
    Date:6/25/2013 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Stressfree Shipping and AMAZING Customer Service
    Review:I am so glad we found Autozipper! We were relocating from CA to CO and if that wasn't hard enough, trying to find a reliable and trustworthy auto shipper was even harder! I was so happy when I called Autozipper and worked with Kellie. She explaine... [ More ]
    Poster:Pamela
    Date:6/15/2013 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Autozipper
    Review:This is my second time using Autozipper once to move my vehicle from California to Washington about 3 years ago, and the second time was last month to move 2 of my vehicles from Washington back to California. Autozipper has done a great job both time... [ More ]
    Poster:John Bell
    Date:6/13/2013 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Honda Odyssey
    Review:I was very pleased with the customer service. Kelly kept me updated during the whole process. I was very unsure what to expect as this was my first time sending a car on a shipper. But she reassured me it was easier than driving cross-country, str... [ More ]
    Poster:LadyP
    Date:6/12/2013 7:32:00 PM
    Review:Very good customer service by Autozipper (Kellie) and the Carrier (Terry). Both communicated the status of the car very well. The carrier was very polite adn accomidating for pick up and delivery of the car. This is the second time I have used Autozi... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:4/18/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO-ZIPPER GREAT
    Review:Car was delivered early and within said drop off time. Shipped from New York to Oregon in 3-4 days, drivers must have hauled ass :) but was nice to have car early. Vehicle was delivered without damage although very dirty, but that would be expected g... [ More ]
    Poster:John B
    Date:4/16/2013 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: comments
    Review:Driver was timely and ready to roll. I pulled the truck out of storage...he looked it over...i signed and i was out. [ View ]
    Poster:aj
    Date:2/14/2013 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:Contacted Caseys Premimun Cars in Hermosa Beach and was told AutoZipper never let this dealership down. I called and the friendly service was as though Tommy had known me for years. The car arrive ahead of time and was stored for no charge until we p... [ More ]
    Poster:peter tucker
    Date:12/28/2012 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: AutoZipper Transport Review
    Review:The customer service was excellent. They picked my car up on Saturday and dropped it off Tuesday afternoon. The estimated drop-off date was Friday, but the car arrived much earlier on Tuesday. The driver even went the extra mile to drop it off around... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:12/20/2012 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Breezy Car Transport
    Review:Choosing Autozipper as my car transporter was the best decision I have made in years! After doing a lot of research on the web, getting quotes from tons of companies, and reading their ratings, reviews, etc (it’s a big Project!), I narrowed it... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyce
    Date:12/17/2012 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Seamless and Reliable
    Review:I shipped two cars from Colorado to California. Tommy at AutoZipper made it easy, and he was in regular contact to ensure it all worked well. He even tracked down an alternate dropoff in California in case we didn't arrive in time to meet the driver.... [ More ]
    Poster:Suzi to California