View 147,060 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,061th Review now!
Auto Transport Connections LLC
Vancouver, WA 98665
Phone Number:206-687-9434
Secondary Phone Number:503-895-6494
Website:http://autotransportconnections.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 1 Month. Since 8/3/2011

We are Auto Transport Connections and we would like for you to know that it would be our pleasure in working with you on transporting your vehicle. We are a 5 Star Rated company and we will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. Should you accept our bid than you will be provided with my personal contact information and we will assist you every step of the way. All of our carriers are preferred carriers in which they carry over $1,000,000 in coverage to ensure your vehicles safety. Our transports are door to door service. Thank you for considering Auto Transport Connections for your transporting needs! ASK US ABOUT OUR MUTI- CAR DISCOUNT TODAY !! Click the following link and request a quote from our website http://autotransportconnectionsllc.yolasite.com/
Have your own experience with Auto Transport Connections LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Auto Transport Connections LLC
    Subject: great after transport service
    Review:My car arrived in good condition and the overall experience was a good one. What put Auto Transport Connections LLC over the top was the how Sherry helped me a month after my car arrived. My SUV was shipped from NYC to San Francisco but I forgot to... [ More ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Review:Transport service from Virginia to Arizona was excellent and on schedule as estimated. My only critique would be that the final price ended up being $200 over the original estimate- an apparent premium for the somewhat rare Virginia-to Arizona route... [ More ]
    Poster:bill salmondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Sherry Padrigo
    Review:I would highly recommend transport connections and sherry Padrigo to everyone. If I ever have to move across country again, I will ONLY call Sherry. She was available to answer any and all questions, immediately responsive, kind, professional, and h... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Melanie for the awesome five star review! Its important to me that all of my customers are taken care of and I am very happy to see how satisfied you were with my services. I would gladly help you in the future if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Melanie
    Date:7/23/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Timely pickup
    Review:Contacted me while I was on the golf course. They picked up car and then I filled out the paperwork. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary DouglasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Review:I went to several carriers, just about every one was over charging or could not pick up the same day many said the vehicle was too big, when I spoke to Sherry on Thursday it was late she said she would try help me on Friday, in the morning I emailed ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Ralph for the most Awesome review!! You were so kind and great to work with and I would gladly help you in the near future. Take care!! Sherry P [ view ]
    Poster:ralph
    Date:6/17/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: This was Easy
    Review:This review is long over due and I apologize to Sherry. I moved my daughter to NC last year so she could attend school there and opted to have her car hauled. I had done this many years before and it was a complete disaster with the company not stan... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Awwwwww! Thank you Greg for leaving me such a kind and awesome review!! You just made my day!! Im glad you called me again this morning to set up another transport and I will make sure it all goes well also. Take care!! Sherry P [ view ]
    Poster:Greg Lanning
    Date:6/16/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Wow
    Review:Sherry was amazing! From my first contact she was able to fulfill every need I had. She was honest, professional, prompt, considerate and more importantly and all around pleasure to work with. I will forever recommend and refer clients to you as long... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Ortiz
    Date:6/6/2014 12:57:00 AM
    Subject: No False Promises!
    Review:I was new to auto transporting and Sherry explained to me how it works when working with a broker. While we wanted to get the best price and even low ball it, she still came through with a carrier to deliver at a very fair price. I appreciate Sher... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Emmy for such a great five star review! It was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I'm very glad you allowed me to help you move your vehicle. Call me anytime if you ever need help in the future. Take care!! [ view ]
    Poster:E. CoatsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time we've used them
    Review:This was the 2nd time we used Auto Transport - we moved Florida to California just 11 months after moving California to Florida. Sherry was very pleasant to deal with and she appeared to try her best to help us. The first move went the smoothest; thi... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Selena for leaving such a great review for me. I really do appreciate your patience and yes at times we must think outside the box to come up with a back up plan just in case we don't have a carrier in time. I cant thank you enough thought for always being so king no matter what the circumstances. I wish you all the best and I will be here for you if you ever need to transport again! Take care!! [ view ]
    Poster:SelenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Finally a Professional Auto Transporter!
    Review:Sherry and Auto Transport Connections LLC was a 100 percent HONEST and extremely professional! Sherry was able to have my car transported in less than a week. I hired two other companies that told me that they could have my car picked up and transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: I recommend this company
    Review:exceptional service. I recommend this company. Only 24 to receive the car. I had a very good communication. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you for such an awesome review and you were great to work with on your transport as well. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:VuillermetThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport - Great service
    Review:Dealing with Sherry is always a pleasure. She makes the process smooth and stress free. This is the second time using this company and there is no other company that I would use. Both times have been flawless and handled exactly as she told me. ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Sharon for this amazing review! You have been so great to work with and its these reviews that make me love my job. I would gladly help you in the future with another transport. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:SharonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Review:Sherry was great to work with, it was my first experience transporting a car and she made it really easy and pleasant. Very flexible and accommodating. Carrier picked and delivered on time in a very quick fashion. Couldn't ask for more. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Pramod for such a great review! It was my pleasure in helping you with your transport and I would gladly help you in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Pramod
    Date:4/21/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased.
    Review:Although we got off to a rocky start due to the limitations of pickup availability, my car was shipped promptly and with care. The driver was on time for delivery and very helpful. It was a long distance from a remote location. They came through with... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Jason for such an awesome review! I want to thank you for allowing me to help you and I would gladly help you again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Jason M. Doty
    Date:4/18/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:Awesome communication. Great Service. Very attentive. On time. Will use the service again for sure. Very fairly priced. Driver went out of his way to accommodate my difficult loading car. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Sandro for a great review! You were great to work with and I would gladly help you again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Sandro Espinosa
    Date:4/14/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: FAST
    Review:Sherry provided a super rate with fast sevice and great communnication. Made to move sooooo easy. She was always available to take my call and she always followed up very quickly. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Ken for such an awesome five star review! It was a pleasure in helping you with your transport and I would gladly help you again if you ever need to transport again. Take care and hopefully I will talk to you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:K G
    Date:3/25/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Sherry at Auto transport
    Review:I have to say that Sherry was very prompt and honest with my needs. She responded to my emails and calls as if I was her only customer. I highly recommend and Auto Transport should you have any transport needs [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Howard for such a great five star review! It has been a pleasure in working with you on your transports and I hope to continue to help you in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Howard SircusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:Pete and Sherry took great care of me. They kept me informed through email, phone and text message. Vehicle got delivered a little ahead of schedule - I would use them again! [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Scott for allowing us to transport your vehicle and it was a pleasure working with you. Take care [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Smith
    Date:3/13/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Found carrier with in a day, Really friendly. Quick pick up as scheduled. Took about 10 day as stated it would take. Everything went smoothly without much trouble at all. Ensure the car was in same condition when picked up. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Jeremy for allowing us to transport your vehicle and it was a pleasure working with you. Take care [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:2/24/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Review:This was my first military move, and Sherry at Auto Transport Connections was great. She explained the process, and followed up to ensure that my car was picked up and delivered in a timely manner. When it comes time for my next move, I will call S... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you John for such a great five star review!!! It was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I would gladly help you with any future transports. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:John B.
    Date:2/10/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:Within 1 hour of contacting this transporter arrangements were set in motion and were quickly finalized. Sherry was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. The driver maintained contact with me at the delivery site and did not leave me ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you George for leaving such a great five star review for us. I'm glad that you were so satisfied with our services and I would gladly help you again. Take Care!!! [ view ]
    Poster:George Cangialosi
    Date:1/10/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: 1982 Survivor Pontiac Grand Prix - Lucille
    Review:Sherry took care of everything for me in a very timely fashion. This is the second time for Auto Transport Connections to ship a vehicle to me. Note that I had to pay $1100 for Matson shipping from LA to Hawaii. VERY NICE JOB! [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. As always it was a pleasure transporting another vehicle for you Rickey! Thank you for taking the time to leave me such an awesome five star review!! I look forward to helping you again in the future and may you and your family have a wonderful New Years!! Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Shankles
    Date:12/26/2013 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company.
    Review:My experience with this company was a good one. Sherry was very helpful and when we ran into a problem with the company that was going to the actually shipping of my cars, she dealt with the situation swiftly and effectively. The cars arrived early... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Angelo for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:AngeloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2013 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping vehicle from NH to WA
    Review:This was the first time I have shipped a vehicle and it was a little daunting at first. I had dozens of calls and emails right off the first day and it was a little confusing trying to sort things out. The prices ranged from a low of $900. to a high ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Dave for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:12/5/2013 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: PA to CA
    Review:I had no problems with my vehicle transport. The company picked it up immediately and delivered on time. I previously tried 1 company who said they could pick up my car in 3 days, I gave them 2 weeks and nothing. I then moved on to another company wh... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Kim for such an awesome five star review! I'm so very glad you called me and gave me the opportunity to help you in which I knew you were hesitant because of the past companies. I promised you I would take care of you and I will make sure of it with your future transports. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to talking to you again. Take care and Happy Holidays to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:12/2/2013 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Very helpful, and professional. Sherry made my first transport stressfree. I would highly recommend her and company. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Mary for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:11/25/2013 8:17:00 AM
    Subject: DELIVERY
    Review:THE DELIVERY DRIVER DID NOT DELIVER DIRECTLY TO THE HOUSE. HE DROPPED OFF THE CAR A BLOCK OFF THE FREEWAY. MY SON-IN-LAW MET DELIVERY DRIVER AND RECEIVED CAR. IT WAS DROPPED OFF 2 MILES FROM THE HOUSE. THE RESIDENTIAL ROADS WERE PROBABLY T... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Rodney for such a nice five star review!! It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:RODNEY AKIYAMAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Good haul
    Review:Had a little email problem up front, but Sherry stepped in and made this come together very smoothly. Car was picked up exactly when promised, and delivered two days later than estimate, which was not a big problem for us. This is my second time usi... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Eric for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Thomsen
    Date:11/7/2013 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Unfortunate situation, great outcome!
    Review:Sherry did an excellent job in arranging for transport of my car, always pleasant and available for discussions/confirmations. Unfortunately I was a victim of a fraudulent lease transfer which ultimately left me without my car. Working with Sherry,... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. I cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with all of our future customers. I'm so very glad I was able to help you capture this thief who stole your car and with everyone's cooperation it was a success. I really do hope your car will eventually be found so that you can put this all behind you. I really do with you the best of luck and I will be here to help you again if the need ever arises again. Take care!! [ view ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:11/4/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: 1936 delivery
    Review:Sherry is great to deal with. She promptly returns calls and takes responsibility to ensure that all matters are handled correctly and professionally. Great service [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Randy for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:10/28/2013 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:In a sea of uncertainty that is the auto transport industry, Sherry was a true professional. We communicated on a regular basis and she was able to execute the delivery, on time and on budget. I would highly recommend her service to anyone looking ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Dan for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Dan C
    Date:10/28/2013 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: Wow!
    Review:Sherry was amazing! She found is a carrier on the same day and pickup was done on the same day within 4 hours! That's just amazing !!! [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Riyaaz jivraj
    Date:10/26/2013 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:I urge anyone who is shipping to contact Sherry at Auto Transport Connections. I went thru and filled out an online form and I will tell you I was bombared with phone calls from pushy sales people promising me the world and pressuring me to give th... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Patti for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Patti OBrienThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2013 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I was really impressed with the service from your worker Sherry Padrigo, she was always in touch with me to keep me posted with the carrier and also make sure my cargo were been attend to. This gave me the willingness to work with your company and wi... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Kelvin for an awesome five star review!!! It has been my pleasure in helping you with all of your transports and I look forward to continuing doing business with you. I hope to talk to you again soon and God bless you too!! [ view ]
    Poster:Kelvin Osazuwa This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2013 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: on time
    Review:shipper was on time and the car arrived without any problems. Sherry was very helpful in arranging transport. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Doug for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:dougThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2013 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:This is a unusual business of transporting vehicles. You send out one simple request and you get flooded with high pressure sales and high pressure emails. This was certainly a learning process because you do not converse directly with a carrier. ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Jim for allowing us to help you transport your vehicle and It was a pleasure talking to you. I'm glad we were able to accommodate your budget and get your vehicle transported in a timely manner. If you ever need another transport please do not hesitate to call me and I would be happy to help you or anyone you know again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Cartan
    Date:10/15/2013 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: unreliable unprofessional service
    Review:This is unbelievably below a zero rating. From the very first I explained our situation to the carrier. We had plane reservations for a set date and had never used a car transport service before. We started the process around the 20th of August. ... [ More ]
    Response:I'm sorry Bruno that you felt that our service was less than acceptable and the review you left us was not completely accurate. Our ratings do speak for themselves and obviously we cannot make everyone happy but we do our best. When you placed the order with us in advance we explained to you that we would not hear back from our carriers for at least a week prior to your pickup date. Every time you emailed or called us we always got right back to you to update you on our progress. When we spoke to you on the 27th we told you that we had a carrier we were working with who could pickup on the 30th and as soon as we had everything set up that we would give you a call. We called you on the 30th to tell you that we had a carrier for you but you would not answer our calls and you have no voice mail set up so we were unable to leave you a voice message. We then got a voice message from you that you were canceling with us. I do however see that you have your car listed with another company for $750 now and as I explained from your rural location it wont go for anything less than $900. Again, I'm sorry if you feel that another broker could have had a carrier for you sooner but we all use the same carriers so I wish you the best of luck with another company. Take care, Sherry P ( Owner / Operator ) [ view ]
    Poster:Bruno
    Date:10/3/2013 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Jeff was the most interested broker I have used in many years of dealing with classic cars. He contacted me twice just to follow up to ensure satisfaction. He was responsive to any of my questions or concerns. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Jeff at 360-977-7415 or email atc.jeff@yahoo.com. Thank you for the awesome five star review! Jim, it was a pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to working with you in the future. I hope that you enjoy your car and I am glad that everything went smoothly for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:9/17/2013 3:35:00 PM
    Review:Erin was a pleasure to work with. Auto Transport was also the only company I got an estimate for that actually followed my instructions. I said, "Do Not Call". Erin sent me the estimate and waited for me to do my own research and make a ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs call Erin at 360-977-7416 or email: atc.erine@yahoo.com. Thank you Richard for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with you and was happy to get your "new to you" truck delivered safely! I hope we can work together again in the future. Erin [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Paylor
    Date:9/11/2013 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: transporting a 1952 Chevrolet
    Review:I went into this not knowing much about having a car transported, Auto Transport Connections took control and handled everything. They even made arrangements for where the car was being transported from. I figured the transportation time would be a... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Fred for such an awesome five star review! It really was a pleasure in helping you with your transport and I would gladly help you or anyone you know in the future. Take care and hopefully I will be talking to you soon. [ view ]
    Poster:FredThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: She's an awesome lady..
    Review:I would recommend Auto transport connection to any one who does Inland shipping all the time. Sherry is an awesome lady, she does follow up's which makes me feel relaxed and comfortable... i have done business with her a lot of times and they are the... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. As always, it was a pleasure helping you move another car Endurance. I truly thank you for such a great review and I look forward to hearing from you again in the near future. Take care!! [ view ]
    Poster:Endurance Balogun
    Date:8/28/2013 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Transporting my daughter's car cross country for her first year away at college I was finding to be overwhelming until I made contact with this company. Everything was easy, right from the first phone call. Even when I had questions on the weekend an... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Michele for leaving me such an awesome five star review! One thing you will always get from our company is a call back as soon as we possibly can. Thank you for sharing your experience with all of our future clients and I wish you the best! Take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Michele FinchamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2013 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review: Sherry was a great person do deal with. She searched for a few days to find a carrier that could pick up the car in the remote location it was in, after the pickup was schedule everything went smooth. The car made it down to my mechanic in Califor... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you James for leaving me a five star review! It was a pleasure in helping you and I would gladly help you again. Take care. [ view ]
    Poster:James Tarabini
    Date:8/22/2013 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: 2 times this year
    Review:i have dealt with Sherry twice this year ,once from Washington state to Pa,the other from California to Pa. both were antique trucks. i could not be more happy with Auto Transport Connections LLC.good prices,fast service and generally nice people to ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Robert for the awesome five star review! As always its a pleasure doing business with you and I cant thank you enough for sharing this with all or our future clients. I wish you best and I hope to talk to you again in the near future. Take care!! [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Rieger
    Date:8/21/2013 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy about our car transport.
    Review:Our representative, Sherry Padrigo, was very thorough and very friendly. She was connected to our concerns about transporting our car from IL to CA. She explained everything and her follow up was very prompt. Overall, we were very satisfied wi... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Rick for the awesome five star review!! You were a pleasure to work with as well and thank you for sharing your experience with our company. Communication and customer service is our specialty and I wish you all the best. Have a great rest of your summer and take care!! [ view ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2013 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks!
    Review:Sherry was a great, she got the car picked up within 24 hours and delivered early! Thanks will always use you for my vehicle transports! [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Ray! You were, as always, great to work with. I look forward to hearing from you soon on your next transport. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ray Jivraj
    Date:8/13/2013 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Nightmare experience
    Review:This company almost scammed us out of money and wasted our time. Our original estimate was less than $800.00. After having spent much time on the phone with Erin Evans, it seemed like we had an agreement to ship our car. But that was only the begin... [ More ]
    Response:I am sorry you feel that you had a less than positive experience with us. I went over all of the details with you on how the process works when you placed the order in which you clearly didn't take the time to read your terms and conditions that we sent to your email. Our company strives for excellence and we pride ourselves in taking care of our customers and this review is definitely not a deserved review and if you read all of our other reviews in the past year you will find out otherwise. I went out of my way to make sure you were taken care of and kept in constant communication with you and even went so far as to make sure you had my cell phone number so you could reach me on my day off. You turned down 3 separate carriers for, various issues on your end, at the quoted price before we ever had your car delivered to the terminal. You stated you had to take your car to the terminal twice, this was not due to an error on my part, but the terminal, and on my day off I went out of my way to contact the terminal and straighten everything out so you could leave your car. You also mentioned that I wanted to deliver your car 100 miles away, this was at your request in several emails and phone conversations because we hadn't gotten a carrier to go to College Station so you wanted to try Houston and then I would talk to your husband and he would say no, we don't want to go to Houston - there was definitely some lack of communication between the two of you and unfortunately, I was the one stuck in the middle. Take care, Erin E. [ view ]
    Poster:Rosanna
    Date:8/12/2013 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: shipping car
    Review:This is the first time I have ever needed to ship a car and I was naturally apprehensive and confused by the variety of shipping companies. Once I made contact with Sherry at Auto Transport Connections, she put my fears to rest. Sherry was very patie... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Mark for taking the time out of your day to leave me such a great review! I truly appreciate it! Take care. [ view ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Iowa
    Review:Sherry was very easy to deal with. Unlike other transporters, she is patient and honest, and willing to provide as much information as you need to feel comfortable. Great communication, great service, very nice person. I highly recommend, and will... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Tom for leaving me such an amazing review! It truly was a pleasure in helping you with your transport and I would gladly help you again in the future if the need every arises again. I wish you the best and take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom K
    Date:8/1/2013 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Daughter's Car
    Review:Working with Erin Evans of Auto Transport Connections was so easy. She was extremely responsive to my calls and questions. I first contacted her six weeks from the date I wanted a car transported from California to Florida. I gave her all my informa... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs call Erin at 360-977-7416 or email at atc.erine@yahoo.com. Thank you Janet for such a wonderful 5 star review! It was a pleasure working with you and I am glad your daughters car arrived safe and sound. Please keep us in mind for any future transport needs you might have. [ view ]
    Poster:Janet SchneiderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2013 1:43:00 PM