View 158,538 Reviews on 3,672 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,539th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 6 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2084 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.17% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.83% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: great service
    Review:I needed vehicle picked up last minute and it was done would deal with again... I would recommend this to whomever that would like to ship their vehicle [ View ]
    Poster:long maiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: SNOW
    Review:The delivery was late due to snow in the northeast. The driver was excellent. Could not have been more polite and courteous. I would hire this firm with no hesitation. And the agents I spoke with on the phone were patient and knowledgeable. Thank-you... [ More ]
    Poster:gary krakehl
    Date:3/4/2015 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Dustin Ext360
    Review:I called Auto Transport 123 ten days ago to arrange transport for my car. A driver had been identified within 5 days and my car was picked up three days later, and delivered to my home in AZ two days after that. All dealings with Auto Transport 123... [ More ]
    Poster:RichardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Dustin Ext 368
    Review:Everything was very good, vehicle showed up when said it was going to & driver was very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:3/4/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Joe ext 702
    Review:Great experience with Joe and driver.Motorcycle arrived in perfect condition. Not one problem,went extremely smooth. Joe was great! Would highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:jim small
    Date:3/4/2015 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: Tara
    Review:The service was pretty accurate good attention great customer experience! Excellent, fast servica same day pick up and delivery very gentel peopel and helpfull [ View ]
    Poster:Wolfgang silva
    Date:3/3/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Review:My transport was for a 2006 BMW, picked up from a dealer in Arizona. The contact originally was Basha, who thoroughly explained the process to me, and was very fair on pricing for my job. The drive called prior to pick up, and kept me updated along h... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean
    Date:3/3/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star
    Review:Great experience overall. The company was easy to contact for questions, help, etc. They were responsive to our needs as we needed to make a few changes to our reservation. They were on time with the pick ups and drop offs. [ View ]
    Poster:X
    Date:3/3/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Fisher
    Review:Was quick reliable and knew where my car was at all times. The people were very nice and helped me get my car home. [ View ]
    Poster:Shiv Patel
    Date:3/3/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:Transport was professional and communicative. Transport was on time and arrived when expected. Vehicle was not damaged, but normal road use/dirt was on the vehicle upon arrival. Would use transport service again in the future if we needed to transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua Holm
    Date:3/3/2015 5:01:00 AM
    Subject: Danny 700
    Review:Mission accomplished AT123 did a great job with shipping my car i let them know the day i needed it shipped and it was done on time quick and even arrived early. I would recommend them to anyone i know and I'll use them again if i need a ... [ More ]
    Poster:johnnie W
    Date:3/3/2015 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Aaron
    Review:Aaron was very friendly and explained everything to me clearly. He will work around your schedule on when you want your car picked up and dropped off. If I ever need to have my car shipped again I will most definitely be using this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Tasha kawamoto
    Date:3/2/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: AT123 Review
    Review:I contacted AT123 about transporting my 1988 Corvette 35th anniversary edition from Colorado to my temporary duty station in Virginia and Dan Fischer helped me out every step of the way. Dan was excellent at communicating with me and gave me the best... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:3/2/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:The car is picked up a day later than the promised window but the overall experience is good. The agent was helpful and responsive, which was better than the conpany i used before. [ View ]
    Poster:Xiao Liu
    Date:3/2/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron 506
    Review:Everything worked out fine with the delivery except that the drivers truck broke down in Seattle which meant the delivery took longer than anticipated. [ View ]
    Poster:Phil Shigo
    Date:3/2/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron
    Review:EXT506 Great job from Aaron. I felt he worked for my business by following up with me a few times and getting the job done. Thanks again. The car arrived quickly and in the same condition it was pickup. [ View ]
    Poster:Jarred
    Date:3/2/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Review:Happy with the service car was picked up and drop off good job. they did good job with my brother and then i used them thanks for the transport [ View ]
    Poster:Jori
    Date:3/2/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: ERIC
    Review:2014 BMW 35IS HAPPY WITH THE TRANSPORT EASY AND FAST GOT THERE BEFORE ME . LIKED WORKING WITH ERIC NICE GUY AND HONEST WILL USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN IN THE FUTURE THANKS AGAIN [ View ]
    Poster:T J Grant
    Date:3/2/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: pickup
    Review:good customer service and communication. have used several times now and will continue to use in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:3/2/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Moniqie EXP508
    Review:Smooth delivery. Very polite people. Quick shipment. Very clean transport truck. Driver was courtious and kind. Given the weather conditions, this delivery went better than expected. Will use again without a question. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Dale
    Date:3/2/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Janice ext 557
    Review:Once again using Janice to ship a purchased vehicle was a breeze. Highly recommend using her for all shipping needs. Chris at Hawk Ridge was always available by phone and gave status updates through out the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:3/2/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Macheaiia ext511
    Review:The transport went well after all the snowy weather in New York the delivery was there in 2 days which was excellent. almost a normal 3 day drive for me recommend your service [ View ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:3/1/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: The best and most reliable around!
    Review:This is the 3rd time I've used auto transport123. Janine has always been my go to and I wouldn't want anyone else to handle the shipping of my vehicle. My husband is active duty army and it causes us to move a lot, whether it be an army pcs move or d... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine Soto
    Date:3/1/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Ross 514
    Review:My car broke down and i found them on google & i got a price. Ross was very pleasant to work with & helped me out to get me a transport fast & easy. Thank you . Driver was awesome ! [ View ]
    Poster:Marie
    Date:3/1/2015 4:20:00 AM
    Subject: Tara 507
    Review:Moved my car from CA to NY. Everybody was easy to work with . The drivers kept in touch and car arrived in great condition .will use again in the future if needed [ View ]
    Poster:Dayna
    Date:3/1/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: happy with this servise
    Review:the service was grate casey she was very good thank you auto transport 123i well com back to do shipping with your company [ View ]
    Poster:ali
    Date:2/27/2015 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with the service
    Review:The car was delivered without any issues and on time. Customer service was good and provided help with details when ever necessary [ View ]
    Poster:krishna kumar
    Date:2/27/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: TARA ext 507
    Review:Tara was outstanding and I had no issues with deliver. Will do bussiness again. She was on top of the game . [ View ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:2/27/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Irene
    Review:Auto transport is great!! The service was direct and hassle free without any sort of hidden factors. Definitely would recommend to anyone needing a auto transport service- thanks Irene!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Joshua Azucenas
    Date:2/27/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: 1999 Acura TL
    Review:Great service, delivered in a short amount of time. Got a call that the car would be in 2 days early, so overall wonderful experience - no damage to the car. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Reilly
    Date:2/27/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Basha x 550
    Review:Basha was very informative and timely in her assistance. She communicated effectively and the transport was as planned except the GPS tracking system was down (due to weather?). The pickup was also delayed a couple days but that was helpful for me. ... [ More ]
    Poster:John V
    Date:2/27/2015 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: 690316
    Review:Timely professional service. The service was exceptional. I received my vehicle with no damage. I will definitely use this service in the future. Whenever, I will have to ship a vehicle to anywhere in the United States. [ View ]
    Poster:Jamie varner
    Date:2/27/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Danny 700
    Review:The service was great. I told my friends and family about the service. I would use them again. Also a good price. Danny really extended him self and was very pleasant. The customer service was great to work with and answer all my questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Becky
    Date:2/27/2015 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 bentley
    Review:Was very easy to use. Car came early and had great commutations.Would use again to move another vehicle. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Wright
    Date:2/27/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Review:The transport driver went above and beyond to get the vehicle out of the backyard and did his best to get the vehicle here to me by the promise. The only complaint I have is he rolled down the driver front window down and the window wouldn't go back... [ More ]
    Poster:Felicia TuckerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Irene 543
    Review:Irene was vary helpful and with the transport on my Pontiac Solstic from Missouri To Alabama. Everything went just as planned , the driver contacted me and arrived when he said he would. I would recommend their service for you transportation needs.... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin Brakefield
    Date:2/27/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: brenda
    Review:The service was on time and no issues with pricing or feedback from company. The transporter was on time and very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:dennis
    Date:2/26/2015 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: tara
    Review:picked up and delvered as promised. would use again. worked with tara was very helpful thamk you thank you thank you [ View ]
    Poster:bruce
    Date:2/26/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: seu
    Review:The over all experience was great...the customer service was amazing.I would recommend this company to family and friends [ View ]
    Poster:Kenneth wrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good transaction
    Review:Good transaction. Took a little longer than promised, but was from a small college town in OK to Dallas... [ View ]
    Poster:wlovin
    Date:2/26/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The company showed awesome work ethics towards the customers. They made sure that I received a fair price. The driver was very kind n handled my car with care. [ View ]
    Poster:Kendrick
    Date:2/26/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Service From Your Firm
    Review:Irene was great. Service was great. Driver actually went out of his way to deliver the car at night for me. Really pleased with your company. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg Forsythe
    Date:2/26/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I feel like i had a good service from you , overall i am content with the process of handling my car. [ View ]
    Poster:oscar alcaraz
    Date:2/26/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Ross ext 514
    Review:Service was good, Ross called and explained how everything was going to work to my payment through the phone, the truck was here a couple of days later and the car was delivered efficiency across 3 states in ax matter of a few days. [ View ]
    Poster:Armando alcaraz
    Date:2/26/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy and Janine
    Review:Jimmy was wonderful and very helpful in setting me up during the pickup process. My customer service representative was Janine and she was amazing - so helpful, got things done for me and was so fast getting back to me. [ View ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:2/26/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Nichole Carter x 362
    Review:Have used them three times...they are the best. Highly recommend would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:jose
    Date:2/25/2015 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 ford
    Review:Good service and friendly conversation. Driver was friendly and proffissional. called when picked up and when he was 10 miles out. 2013 ford [ View ]
    Poster:basel mujarkesh
    Date:2/25/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Life Size Lego XC90
    Review:We needed a life-size XC90 made of legos transported to our dealership for a boyscout event. This had to be done in an enclosed trailer and handled VERY carefully. They went out of their way to accomodate us, dealing with blizzards, ice, etc. They... [ More ]
    Poster:Beyer Volvo
    Date:2/25/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony EXP 544
    Review:The service is good, I highly recommend everyone to use this service. Please contact Anthony, he is a very nice person and will take care of your vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:2/25/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Steve x 501
    Review:This was my first tiime experience with using a shipping car transport company. Had I known that Steve was not the first line prime broker which he indicated to me that he was the first line prime broker, I would have not used him. However, his res... [ More ]
    Poster:JEF
    Date:2/24/2015 11:10:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70