Transport Logo
View 172,215 Reviews on 3,866 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 172,216th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Time On Site:5 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/7/2010
With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following,,,,, We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2680 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.36% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.64% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: transport
    Review:overall good experience on pickup and delivery. joe Garcia was very helpful. will use tranpot company again. thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you [ View ]
    Date:10/13/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Quick & Simple
    Review:Very fast and accurate service. The vehicle stayed on one truck and even stayed in the same spot on the truck which I never expected. Would absolutely recommend them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sean Williams
    Date:10/13/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Very good service, pick up and delivery were both on time. The car was returned in good condition and with no additional mileage. Payment was easy and the delivery of the car took no more than ten minutes. I would use their services again. [ View ]
    Date:10/13/2015 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: transport car from Mi to Fla
    Review:excellent job of transporting my corvette form Michigan to Fla.picked up car on time,and had it delivered to my door in two days. Excellent job from Mike the trk driver.and everybody else from stsrt to finish. I would use them again .Excellent job we... [ More ]
    Date:10/13/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron
    Review:Price was reasonable and Aaron was easy to work with. The whole process was painless and car was delivered on time and in great condition. Thank you. [ View ]
    Date:10/13/2015 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon
    Review:Brandon was professional and prompt in providing information and accurate in the estimate of all steps in the process. I would be happy to recommend him and AT123 to anyone who wants transport and use his services again in the future. Very Professi... [ More ]
    Date:10/13/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Ross ex. 514
    Review:Ross was very helpful and reassuring when i was shopping for a car carrier. I have never needed this type of service before but I knew I needed someone I could trust, reasonable pricing, and guarantees. He helped with all of that, without being pushy... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: DC to ATL
    Review:Great customer service on time dekivery, would reccomend this company. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Tiana J
    Date:10/13/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Jason ext 549
    Review:Jason was very helpful when we called to set up a transport of our vehicle to Florida. He followed up to see if I had any other questions and gave us a good quote. No issues with the pick up or delivery. Went very smoothly and will use again. [ View ]
    Date:10/13/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: AT123 Great Experience
    Review:Being the first time I've shipped my car coast to coast, I was a bit concerned about how the experience would unfold. From my initial contact to dealing with Roberto the driver, the entire experience was smooth. Roberto the driver could not have been... [ More ]
    Date:10/13/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Review:This was third time we have moved our vehicle cross country. The first two times, with other carriers were filled with hassles and problems. I decided to go with the firm that had the highest ratings. Our representative, Aaron, was knowledgeable, ... [ More ]
    Date:10/13/2015 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Anthony Ext: 544
    Review:Anthony was very honest with the pricing. His customer service over exceeded my expectation. MY car was delivered in a timely manner with no damages, etc. Thank you!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Kim Rodriguez
    Date:10/12/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Tara Ext. 507
    Review:Tara in customer service was excellent. I had to cancel my original order at the last minute and she was very accomodating both with that and when I placed my new order. She kept in constant contact with me the entire time and I am very pleased with ... [ More ]
    Date:10/12/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy
    Review:Jim did a really great job helping me throughout the whole process & my car arrive in great condition . Excellent service. And demitri the drop off driver was super helpful. He also has excellent service . [ View ]
    Date:10/12/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon was prompt in calling with quote
    Review:On line and asked for a quote. Brandon was the only one that contacted me personally. All others were automated text messages and voice mails. In fact, I was still getting them after the vehicle was delivered. The driver was very polite and concerned... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Harris
    Date:10/12/2015 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: steve west
    Review:Steve and Casey were knowledgeable and helpful. This was our first time and everything went according to plan. Would use again. Was picked up and delivered on time, driver could have been a bit better with some of the communication. [ View ]
    Date:10/12/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Review:The expareinece was great. My car was delivered to me on time. Great customer service. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family. Thank you !!!!!!!! Thank you !!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Thank you!!!!? [ View ]
    Date:10/12/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: cherrela White
    Review:Professional treatment throughout the whole process. Customer service was excellent with very good follow up. Vehicle was picked up on date quoted and arrived within the acceptable time frame within 6 days. I would use Auto Transport 123 fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim H
    Date:10/12/2015 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:AT123 made shipping my vehicle a seamless process from beginning to end. Jimmy displayed excellent customer service as he made certain my needs were met. To put it simply, they did what they said they would! I would recommend this organization in a ... [ More ]
    Date:10/11/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: motorcycle transport
    Review:firstly autotransport123 is a BROKER. They are not a Transport company. I don't care what the website says or anything. The actual transport company was Bruno777Inc. Apparently no one at Bruno speaks english very well at all. I called Autotransport... [ More ]
    Poster:jon Geary
    Date:10/10/2015 5:12:00 AM
    Subject: Jason - Ext 501
    Review:This company did a great job. I was nervous about finding a good, fair price, but they did the best. I love that there are no hidden fees. This company is very thorough, knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to use. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Layne Lynch
    Date:10/9/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: andrew
    Review:THE EXPERIENCE WAS A POSITIVE ONE . EVERYTHING. WENT as planned.the driver bob was also friendly and professional. The truck was deliverd in grants pass within 2 days. [ View ]
    Poster:Jacquie Serres
    Date:10/9/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Tara 507
    Review:Overall experience was very good. Everything went smooth and it was hassle free. The AT123 representative was professional and the execution and process was exactly as initially described. The transporter was also very good. The pickup and drop-o... [ More ]
    Date:10/9/2015 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Branden
    Review:It was the first time I have used a car transport service and I wasnt sure what to expect at first but Brandon called me and gave me a quote and explained everything in detail. the price was good, within my acceptable range. I received a call fro... [ More ]
    Date:10/9/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Review:Matt is very knowledgeable about the auto transport business. What impressed me the most is the fact that he considered my needs, finances, and importance of getting my car to the desired location. He is truly a customer oriented young man. If I was ... [ More ]
    Date:10/9/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Transported to GA
    Review:Everything went perfectly & the customer service is second to none. I would recommend Auto Transport 123 to anyone and everything about the service was accurate, prompt & professional. [ View ]
    Date:10/9/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:The company Kept me up to date on the pick up and drop off of my car. the damage was to my antenna I reported it so they know for the future to remove them from the car [ View ]
    Poster:DredThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2015 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: My Thoughts
    Review:My experience with Auto Transport 123 was extremely pleasant. There customer service was beyond expectation, and the attention to detail, wonderful. I would defiantly recommend this company for anyone looking to move a vehicle long distance as I have... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin Mattox
    Date:10/9/2015 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: Autotransport123
    Review:Had a decent and easy transport handled by this company. They did a good job answered all questions I had. I would recommend using this company............................. [ View ]
    Date:10/8/2015 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: Brian Hecht
    Review:From the beginning of making contact with Brian, things went very smoothly. He was quick with the quote to have my vehicle transported from Minnesota to California. I immediately felt that it was a very reasonable quote an went with it. The veh... [ More ]
    Poster:DGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Cherrella
    Review:Got a car had it picked up and delivered in good time even with delays on my end. The car was in good condition and customer service was excellent. I would use this company again. No big problems and it was not too pricey. [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher Courtney
    Date:10/8/2015 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ships it like it's his job; and it is :)
    Review:Had a stellar experience with these professionals. It should come as a surprised that Auto Transport 123 is the most reviewed company on Transport reviews. My results were cost effective, fast, and pleasing all in one package. I highly recommend a... [ More ]
    Date:10/8/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Janine and Jessica are excellent very much a value to the company. Pick was later than I hoped but overall service was great and I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Date:10/8/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Review:Outstanding customer service, was helped with all my needs at treated professionally with the utmost respect. I would highly recommend using this company to transport your vehicle. [ View ]
    Date:10/8/2015 7:05:00 PM
    Review:It was a pleasure doing business with auto trans123 shipped car from ma to ca car arrived in seven days I was impressed had items in car that were safe in there hands it was a pleasure talking with customer service tracie reed did a great job with my... [ More ]
    Date:10/8/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Lee Miller
    Review:This company was fantastic. Lee was very helpful always followed up including on weekends during her off time. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Kazemieh
    Date:10/8/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: cross country transport
    Review:David was professional, friendly, and kept his schedule as promised. We would recommend him to anyone and would use this company again. We transported our car from Los Angeles, CA, to Mt. Clemens, Michigan. On the pick up day, David was able to ge... [ More ]
    Date:10/8/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Review:With my first call in to Tara, I knew this would be the company I used. Their price was competitive with other quotes I received, not the cheapest, but within $100. I checked the ratings and they were the top rate company for the last 2 years. I c... [ More ]
    Date:10/8/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Review:Was very happy car was on time . Condition of car was perfect. Driver was nice. Price was the same as I was told on phone,very happy thank you . Car was brought to exactly where I ask. [ View ]
    Poster:DeborahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy Ext. 561
    Review:I contacted several carriers but after speaking to Jimmy I felt confident in using Jimmy's services to transport my vehicle from California to Florida. The car was picked up the date I requested and was in Florida 6 days later. Great experience and w... [ More ]
    Date:10/8/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: MY EXPERIENCE
    Date:10/8/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Safe assured!
    Review:Irene was great to work with. This is my first time ever transporting a vehicle across states and it couldn't have been more nerve recking with leaving the transporting of my 1963 Chevy Impala SS, in someone else's hands. Irena assured me everything... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2015 12:32:00 PM
    Review:WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I had never had someone yelled at me on the phone before, much less than someone who I am paying to provide a service. They are awful. They sell you one thing or omit to tell you certain information. I called Auto tr... [ More ]
    Response:Edith, I have been with this company for over 5 years now and never had a review like this, I must defend myself here while under normal circumstances the customer is always right in this case you couldn't be more off. Our agreement was for your vehicle to be picked up on the 30th or 1st you then after driver called and wanted to pick up the 30th changed it to after 3pm, we accommodated you with that, when the driver then tried to come you told him you still weren't ready. After 3 times of back and forth working around your schedule you then called me complaining about the service asking for a discount which I would love to offer, but simply cannot afford to do in a situation like this, as nothing was different from what was originally agreed upon. You proceeded to tell me how only an exact time frame worked in the evening. I never agreed to that when you were placing your order, when I explained that its difficult for drivers to do considering they have 8 cars and are on a schedule you told me how upset you were I then politely gave you the option to cancel at no charge even though we did exactly what you asked and driver was more than accommodating. At that point you then told me I was YELLING at you, I was raised to never raise my voice and never be disrespectful I was only offering you a way out for no charge. If you check my past history with this company and hundreds of five star reviews not once have I ever raised my voice to a customer, you also stated I was yelling for over 20 minutes when all our calls are monitored and record and our call duration lasted 5:43 in which you probably realized how outrageous your demands were and decided to take the driver we assigned who was performing his duties exactly how we promised. Again this is something I feel as if I have to defend myself while I feel bad you weren't happy with your service 100% of this review is false and I stand by my name and company! [ view ]
    Poster:Edith Lara
    Date:10/8/2015 2:51:00 AM
    Subject: I highy recommend Tara and Auto Transport 123
    Review:Tara and the Auto Transport 123 family have been beyond awesome in helping me relocate when I need to do so. I am a veteran of the United States Air Force. I have traveled all over the world and country. I don't like driving long distances. So, I alw... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy HendersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2015 1:38:00 AM
    Subject: Pickup and delivery of my vehicle
    Review:Fast dependable service price quoted was the price I paid. I would call and use Auto Transport123 again if I needed another car moved. Dan Fisher was very helpful and when I had a question about the delivery of my vehicle he was available to answer i... [ More ]
    Poster:Vincent Palladino
    Date:10/7/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Matt
    Review:Everything was great, very professional. I will love to reccomend you to all my friends and family.. Thank you once again autotransport 123. This was a very good bussiness [ View ]
    Date:10/7/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: jimmy
    Review:I really felt comfortable with jimmy However my driver was not at pick up at original eta However it was due to an un forseeable. Overall jimmy customer service was great [ View ]
    Date:10/7/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Steve west
    Review:Great company they transported 5 cars for me they were on time and delivered on time would recommend to anyone that wants to transport cars anywhere ask for Steve west he was a great help and even gave me a discount with out meeting me over the phone... [ More ]
    Date:10/7/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Jason ex 549
    Review:Overall customer service excellent. Pick-up and delivery was on time and very professional. I would recommend this company and will be using this company again in the future. Very pleased with the entire process. [ View ]
    Poster:Lorenzo Creighton
    Date:10/7/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Everything was great and I got my car very quickly. Thanks guys! My car came back to me in the same condition that I left it. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends and family if they are ever in need. [ View ]
    Date:10/7/2015 3:21:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.