View 151,275 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,276th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1703 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.41% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.59% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Review:While the delivery was late due to a mechanical issue with the transporter, once Nicole found out she scheduled with another carrier who delivered my car expeditiously. I can't thank Nicole enough- -would recommend Auto Transport 123 to anyone needi... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Donnelly
    Date:10/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Land Rover
    Review:Superb job. Highly recommend. Very professional service. Customer service best I've ever experienced. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed Virgona
    Date:10/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing company
    Review:i have shipped my car by this company. they are really good in costumer services. you not gonna faced to any problem or delay during the shipping.am highly recommend them!!! [ View ]
    Poster:sarshar
    Date:10/30/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:I'm really glad to have chance for working with these guys!! they are really a family company and the way they care about their customer is awesome. they are shipped my convertible BMW in great condition!! if you want to get unbelievable deal just ta... [ More ]
    Poster:sepas
    Date:10/30/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: sidecar
    Review:This was a smooth and easy transaction. Joe was extremely helpful and everything was as promised. The delivery driver was very kind and great communication on our transport. Definitely would use this company again. A five star business!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:vickyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: transport experience
    Review:My experience was great it makes my second time using auto transport 123 I've never had an issue vehicle was picked up on time and delivered when it was scheduled to be delivered I definitely am and will be using them again. [ View ]
    Poster:terry turner
    Date:10/30/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:We highly recommend this driver. He was accommodating and very helpful and went out of his way to secure the truck for us. [ View ]
    Poster:Bobby S.
    Date:10/30/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Ship 2 Cars
    Review:The overall experience was good, the only issue that we had was that no one from Auto Transport notified us when the carrier was going to pick up the vehicles and who the carrier was going to be. When i tried to call customer service i was on hold a... [ More ]
    Poster:John Bainter
    Date:10/30/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Camry
    Review:They responded quickly to my request for a quote. I needed my car picked up the same week and they were able to pick it up the next day. They also delivered it a day early. I was very happy with their service and updates throughout the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Domenic
    Date:10/30/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I got my car on time, the service was excellent. I recommned this company for transport because they are the best. [ View ]
    Poster:yassir
    Date:10/30/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Ram Pick-up
    Review:A very excellent and trouble free experience. No problems at all! I was amazed at the ease of set-up for this transport! [ View ]
    Poster:Denny
    Date:10/30/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 Toyota Highlander
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered on time and in good condition.Our experience with 123 was pleasant with well informed people and would recommend to others needing cars transported. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Bracken
    Date:10/30/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: car delivered
    Review:Car pickup before time ...and delivered before time too but I am still in TX...so did not checked my car yet...but driver is so nice..and polite...thanks.. [ View ]
    Poster:Zeeshan
    Date:10/30/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123
    Review:This was the first time that I needed to use a transport company to move a vehicle. I purchased a Jeep CJ7 in Colorado and had it delivered to Florida. After a search of transport companies, Auto Transport 123 has excellent ratings so I contacted t... [ More ]
    Poster:Philip
    Date:10/30/2014 7:04:00 AM
    Subject: made shipping easy and friendly
    Review:Very good service, with knowledgeable people. They answered all my questions with professionalism. Everything was on time to within the hour. I will definitely be using again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mitch
    Date:10/30/2014 4:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:They were really good and fast. Nicole was awesome. I would refer my friends. customer service was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Julio Montiel
    Date:10/29/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:wuse this company all the time and always have great results. casey is a great person to deal with always a pleasure. [ View ]
    Poster:tiner neumann
    Date:10/29/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: On time delivery, really happy
    Review:The pickup was on time and I was updated on regular basis when my car was going to be delivered. The driver was very friendly and he delivered car with no damages. The car was dirty most probably because it was open truck. [ View ]
    Poster:Navreet S Josan
    Date:10/29/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123
    Review:Picked up the day and time I wanted and delivered to me 5 days early. I have no complaints and would use and recommend them to anyone. Drivers were very nice and always in contact. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy Judzewitsch
    Date:10/29/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Very quick to have a transport at my location. Great communication. A pleasure to do business with. [ View ]
    Poster:Berglund
    Date:10/29/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Chevy Silverado
    Review:Great Service. They always ansewered the phone and questions. Were very willing to go out of their way to help. [ View ]
    Poster:Brad Cassady
    Date:10/29/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Town & Country
    Review:Company was very personable in making arrangements. Car was picked up promptly and delivered in a timely fashion. I felt confident that my car was well cared for. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeanne Lynch
    Date:10/29/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The driver was very friendly and caring he was even i hr. early on delivery time every thing was aok [ View ]
    Poster:roy
    Date:10/29/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Mazda Protege
    Review:The driver was great. Nice person and did a great job. Excellent customer service. No issues very happy. [ View ]
    Poster:Lori
    Date:10/29/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The company was very quick to call me and Nicole was great to work with. Everything went smooth and the vehicle was delivered. I would recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Red White & Blue Autos
    Date:10/29/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: volkswagen jetta
    Review:matt was very helpful in answering all my questions. I spoke and had information from @ 10 companies but chose auto transport 123 due to his time spent with me. also the driver was very nice and accommodating. plus the car arrived several days ahea... [ More ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:10/28/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Sonata
    Review:The company was very helpful with setting up my auto pickup. They were very prompt and it was done in a timely fashion. The driver of the auto transport company was great, he was on time picking up the vehicle and arrived 2 days early dropping off to... [ More ]
    Poster:SandraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: @ Car transport
    Review:Outstanding car transport! Picked up my car early and deliver it early as well. Cars were in excellent condition. They keep me inform on the where about on my car. Will definitely use them again, because it was truly an outstanding service. [ View ]
    Poster:Bryant
    Date:10/28/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 SUBARU
    Review:EVRYTHING WAS GREAT. AARON KEPT ME INFORMED THE WHOLE WAY. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECCOMEND THEM TO OTHERS. [ View ]
    Poster:RONNIE COHEN
    Date:10/28/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: thank you
    Review:very satisfory i will would use service again worked with irene and she was helpful thank you thank you thank you [ View ]
    Poster:george
    Date:10/28/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: 1978 Lincoln
    Review:Experience was an excellent one I would recommend them to a friend...James was excellent with getting my vehicle to me [ View ]
    Poster:Gregory Cooper
    Date:10/28/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: 1953 willys
    Review:Transport arrived 2 hours early. Driver was very friendly, and enjoyed talking with him. His equipment was new and clean. [ View ]
    Poster:snowy mountain motors
    Date:10/28/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: 23 t bucket
    Review:was execellent service. drivers were courtious. drivers informative i work with jason and he was very very helpful [ View ]
    Poster:william dick
    Date:10/28/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Honda CRV
    Review:It was quick, sent earlier than expected date and very smooth! The driver was able to resolve all problems when contacted and I would go with them again if I have to move!! Highly recommended :) [ View ]
    Poster:Dhruv
    Date:10/28/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: 2012 Camaro
    Review:The overall service was excellent and George was great to work with. I'd use the service again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:10/28/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Small issue
    Review:There was a small shipping issue which was a slight issue in process. Janine at auto transport 123 went to battle for me, stayed on top of the claim, handled it quickly and professionally and the claim was approved and taken cared of! [ View ]
    Poster:Tyrone
    Date:10/27/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:I appreciate the driver gave me his contactd information. He answered in a prompt way and kept me informed. [ View ]
    Poster:MariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Two car move
    Review:The transport of the cars were successful and no complaints. The drivers who picked up and delivered were very professional. I can recommend this carrier to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:carl
    Date:10/27/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: 72 Malibu
    Review:The experience was great . Matt was very helpful getting the transport arranged. The driver was prompt and nice to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Dale Hanna
    Date:10/27/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: 2001 Jeep Wrangler
    Review:People in Customer service were very nice. The transport happened very quickly. Was one of the cheapest places to get the Jeep down to FL. Jeep arrived in the same shape that it left in. [ View ]
    Poster:Walnut Ridge
    Date:10/27/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Overseas order
    Review:Service from the initial contact to the final delivery was very professional and helpful. Would definitely use again or recommend for others to use. The entire shipping process, from vehicle drop off to delivery, was on time and with no hick-ups. [ View ]
    Poster:joseph
    Date:10/24/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service - Janine
    Review:The company who was subcontracted by AT123 decided to change the delivery schedule they had agree upon to terms more agreeable with their needs... Within a few hours after I called Janine at AT123 my van was delivered in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:10/24/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Thank lin
    Review:The service was excellent! I would refer this company to all my friends and Family. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Tanaya Abercrombia
    Date:10/24/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Ford F150
    Review:The service was timely and professional. The delivery driver was friendly. The vehicle arrived with no damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Erica Schreckengast
    Date:10/24/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Auto Transport!
    Review:On time pick-up and delivery! Great customer service and very simple process. Also was priced better than other companies and the price I was quoted is what I paid. [ View ]
    Poster:Brittney Pool
    Date:10/23/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The company was easy to work with. The driver kept in touch with us during the trip so that we could coordinate the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:melissa brownell
    Date:10/23/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Very good service. Definatly use again. Delightful folks to deal with. Vehicals arrived in great condition, driver was same for pickup as drop off. [ View ]
    Poster:James
    Date:10/23/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: PATHFINDER
    Review:CUSTOMER SERVICE TOOK REALLY GOOD CARE OF ME. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM. [ View ]
    Poster:Yvonne Morris
    Date:10/23/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Very quick and friendly. Very helpful. It was delivered in two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Morgan Beggs
    Date:10/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: pick up truck
    Review:Auto transport delivered my truck on time very helpful and and reasonable. nothing was scratched or broken very well maintained. i would consider moving vehicles with this company. excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Aaron J King
    Date:10/23/2014 11:03:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57