View 152,798 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,799th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1814 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.63% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.37% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Jason Ext 530
    Review:The service was excellent. Very fast pick up and delivery. Vehicle condition was excellent after delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Monish
    Date:11/25/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport F-350 ( NY to MO)
    Review:Around the end of October 2014 I was looking for a company to transport my son's F-350 pick up from NY to Missouri as he is currently stationed there in the US Army. I went online and was contacted by several different companies in reference to the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Vogler
    Date:11/25/2014 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Chris extention 557
    Review:Chris was very helpful and honest. I was nervous about sending a car on a transport truck, but was pleasantly surprised at the ease and the quickness of the transport. I highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:11/25/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Fisher
    Review:My overall experience was excellent. My car arrived on schedule and the dispatcher kept in touch with me through the whole transport time. Dan made the set up of my transport very easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:11/25/2014 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Winfield to Los Angeles
    Review:I never did this before so this was quite the experience. Anthony was very knowledgeable and persistant. Not the cheapest quote we received but satisfied with the driver and delivery. I would recommend this company to someone transporting. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary Lamberts
    Date:11/25/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Surprised
    Review:They quoted me 625$ for open transport and due to late pick up date my car transported enclosed. Price did not change. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:11/25/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: AT123 Excellent Carrier
    Review:After a bad experience with another carrier I went online and found AT123 as being very highly rated. So, I took a chance and called them to transport a Jeep Rubicon from Florida to Colorado. They did a great job so I went back to them again for th... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:11/25/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied with Auto Transport 123!
    Review:Auto Transport delivered my car from San Francisco to Raleigh in September. The company provided great service! The pick-up and drop-off were online as promised. This was my first time using company to transport vehicles and I have to say Auto Tran... [ More ]
    Poster:QimingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:My new corvette was delivered to me with no problems at all. All the team members were friendly and courteous throughout this process and I couldn't have been happier [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy Walker
    Date:11/25/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Austin Healey
    Review:First carrier did not pick up vehicle when promised and I contacted Auto Transport 123 with a request to pick up the vehicle in a very short time. They picked it up as requested and delivered it when promised. Driver was courteous and car was not dam... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:11/25/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Great! The staff was very helpful and delivery was made on time. Communication was top notch! I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Luke
    Date:11/25/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Focus
    Review:Driver was very nice and responsible person. They gave me calls to confirm the actual delivery and the pickup dates. [ View ]
    Poster:Xuedan Li
    Date:11/25/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Car
    Review:I got my car shited with this company thank you for helping move my car. Wil use again. Thank you again thorny [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:11/25/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: anthony ext 444
    Review:Everything was as promised. The delivery person was excelent with great service. I would do this again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:11/25/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: AAron, Ext.506
    Review:Aaron was a big help with making out the original transport forms. Pick up was on time & drop off was quick & efficiently carried out. The truck driver was pleasant & couteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Carolyn
    Date:11/25/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: New York office Chris
    Review:Chris was honest and walked me through the entire process. He was very professional and I would use them again if I needed to transport another vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:11/25/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Casey J. 888-885-9123 Ext. 365
    Review:Since this is my first time shipping a vehicle, I was originally very worried about many variables (damage, cost, time, etc.) I was also in a rush (I gave them about 1 and half weeks notice), but Auto Transport 123 was able to find a driver that I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany Yang
    Date:11/24/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport123 were the last minute heroes!
    Review:I really don't leave to many reviews, however, Irene at the Autotransport 123 really deserves one. She emailed me a few weeks prior to me purchasing the car in MD because I was looking for quotes and I never got back to her. I fell for a smooth tal... [ More ]
    Poster:Angelo
    Date:11/24/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Casey
    Review:My car arrived on time. Casey Jackson returned my phone calls. No problem with this transport. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Simpson
    Date:11/24/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Nicole Carter 888-885-9123 ext 362
    Review:I worked with Nicole After I had exhausted myself with sales man who were not even with my time. After few minutes of talking to Nicole I knew that she was the one that wanted to do business with. She nice sensitive and most important verity knowledg... [ More ]
    Poster:Nadine
    Date:11/24/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Honda civic sedan
    Review:Excellent service. Got my car before the expected delivery date. The agents were friendly , helping and nice to talk with . I'll go with them again ! [ View ]
    Poster:Dhruv
    Date:11/24/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Ford F-450
    Review:Thanks to Ross at Auto Transport 123 and the Meeks with Blazin Fast Transport service I got my modified Ford F-450 With a lift and over sized wheels and tires delivered early and in excellent condition. I would certainly call Ross with Auto Transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Willims
    Date:11/24/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: 8888859123 ext365
    Review:Lavanda was great. She assisted me with all my questions. She was very personable and made me feel comfortable. Also John has been on time and and very communicative about when he would drop off the car and everything. Overall, I'm very satisfie... [ More ]
    Poster:syed hyder
    Date:11/24/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: 1998 Pathfinder
    Review:Pickup was on time, professional driver and very helpful. Chris at AT123 was excellent in dealing with for my contract and pricing. Scheduling change was handled by Janine and she was great!! JATS Auto Transport (Joseph) was great to deal with as w... [ More ]
    Poster:diana
    Date:11/24/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: honda civic
    Review:Service was adequate and helpful; staff was attentive and very professional. Would look forward to using this company's services again in the future. Five star rating by JD Power and Associates. [ View ]
    Poster:christian
    Date:11/24/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Hyunday Tucson SUV
    Review:Good Company to work with. Honest. Fast. Reliable. Would definitely use them again and recommend it to the other customers [ View ]
    Poster:Alexei Krasnyanskiy
    Date:11/24/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: nissan ship
    Review:Quick and on time. Even earlier than expected. And all looks good.... Kept me informed during the shipping as to an eta. [ View ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:11/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!!!
    Review:I've used this company twice overall rating I would say is great, both times it was fast and on time! Next time will deffinantly be giving you guys a call! [ View ]
    Poster:Danny
    Date:11/24/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Camaro
    Review:This was a prefect transport. Picked up on time. Dropped off on time. Dan did an excellent job. I would highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster: bobby
    Date:11/21/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Civic
    Review:The service was damn good, picked up and delivery on time, vehicle was handled very carefully. Auto Transport 123 gave me the confidence that they will be always there in case if I need to track my vehicle or need any other information regarding it. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Swastik Sahoo
    Date:11/21/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Quick & no problems
    Review:I would use again.. Quick to pick up and drop off. I picked vehicle up at transporters residence with no problems.. [ View ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:11/21/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and straightforward
    Review:Very good experience. Everything went off without a hitch. I would choose them again in a heartbeat. ........................... ........................... ........................... ........................... ........................... [ View ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:11/21/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Thomy 8888859123 ext 360
    Review:Thomy was very easy to work with follow up when needed and made me feel like a valued costumer. Would use their service again. Car came quick and no damage [ View ]
    Poster:Gary Giragosian
    Date:11/21/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: suv
    Review:I had excellent service. they delivered my car on time. and jessica was an amazing help. i would recommend this company to anyone who wants there car shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:lee
    Date:11/21/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Ilene was good to deal with and tried real hard to get the vehicle picked up on time. Patient with my calls. [ View ]
    Poster:Oscar Jones
    Date:11/21/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:2 vehicle transported they were fair and honest and very friendly and timely. Would defiantly use them again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:cheryl
    Date:11/21/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my porsche
    Review:The company provides a great shipping service at a competitive rate. The customer service is excellent . With a shipment coming from Indiana to georgia with a shipping time of only one day from the purchase date of vehicle i thought was great. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Cody Cox
    Date:11/21/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Worked with Eric 888-885-9123 x 361
    Review:This is the fourth time I've moved a car it went off without a hitch the driver was professional. I would recommend using this company highly. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Francoeur
    Date:11/21/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan GTR
    Review:Auto Transport 123 was extremely helpful in the shipment of my Nissan GTR from Orlando, FL. to Rockwall, TX. From payment, the vehicle was picked up two days after placing the order and delivered in exactly 24hrs over 1100 miles away. Aaron and his... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:11/21/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: nissan altima 2012
    Review:The first contact was so helpfull and the driver as well, the car came with excellent conditions, thank you so much [ View ]
    Poster:MABEL DIAZ ROSAS
    Date:11/21/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I had many companies call and try to get me not to use this company. But good customer service goes a long way and these girls were very nice and professional and a pleasure to work with. I see the reason why there such a threat to the industry. My c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:11/21/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: honda civic
    Review:customer service was great. Everytime I had a question, I called customer service and they answered all of my questions. The tracking was great too. I tried tracking my car and they told me exactly where my car was. My transporter Edgar was really co... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:11/21/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
    Review:I had a terrible experience with this company. They sold me using this website and their high number of positive reviews. The sales representative I spoke to changed my pick up date 4 times, first it was supposed to be Monday, then Tuesday, then Frid... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:11/21/2014 2:30:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Car was delivered early. Very happy with my choice. Customer service was always on top of everything and had answers to all of my questions. Would do business with again. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:11/20/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 325i
    Review:Hi I worked with Anthony for transportation of my BMW 325i from NJ to WA and the service was great. They were on time for pickup and delivery. The quoted price was also competitive in the market. Appreciated Anthony and team. Thiru. [ View ]
    Poster:THIRUMALESH KODAGANTI
    Date:11/20/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped My Honda from NY to WA
    Review:First time moving my car. I have moved from from NY to WA. My primary contact person with AT123 was Steve who was very helpful during the whole process. The pick up was hours late and we barely made it on time with our schedule. But over all I had go... [ More ]
    Poster:M Rahman
    Date:11/20/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 Rolls Royce
    Review:Service was on time and very professional. The car was in excellent condition, and overall we were very happy with the service. Customer service is great. [ View ]
    Poster:Blake
    Date:11/20/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Altima
    Review:The service was very friendly and quick. The car was picked the same day as requested. The driver was on time, polite and courteous. Very smooth transaction. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed Nasab
    Date:11/20/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 corola
    Review:Worked with chris. He kept me iinformed. I bother him too much becuase i was worry to much. delivery was on time. no damge. [ View ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:11/20/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: 1929 Ford
    Review:Over all I was happy with the ease of this transaction. The only thing that wasn't perfect was the drop off time, we were told 9 Pm which was later than I would have preferred. And the car didn't arrive until 10 PM. [ View ]
    Poster:Jen Burkett
    Date:11/20/2014 2:13:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60