View 148,579 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,580th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1727 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.45% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: 1996 Ford F350
    Review:I called Auto transport 123 and met Nicole Carter, who was very prompt and helpful to getting me my vehicle. I was always was able to reach her when I needed to talk to her, and I could tell sometimes when I called she was very busy and she still mad... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy Mejia
    Date:9/19/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Civic
    Review:Ross (customer service) was very attentive and knowledgeable. The drivers were communicative and cooperative as well. The price was competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:Tyra
    Date:9/19/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: AT123
    Review:Placed an ad to move my vehicle from Illinois to California. Got an immediate response from them and scheduled a pick up. Pick up was a little late but no major issues and the drop off was on time about 3 days later. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:9/19/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: S2000
    Review:I was talk with the guy, his name is Jason, and he was a exellent customer service. Also the price he gave me was very good price. Thank's Jason [ View ]
    Poster:Jade LuuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Corolla
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered safely. That is the bottom line. The driver had some problem with the truck coming and going to destination, so they were delayed. But the dispatcher did make contact to make us aware of delays. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:9/19/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Service was excellent! first time ever doing this and have no complains, I was expecting 7 days delivery time and got here in 3 from Nevada to New York, would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:pedro cervantes
    Date:9/19/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Definitely Recommend
    Review:I contacted this company when two other car transport companies "threw me under the bus" and I needed to get my car shipped the next day as I was flying out of New York the following morning. Auto Transport came to my assistance and were... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly
    Date:9/18/2014 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing experience
    Review:I've shipped many times before and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. From speaking with Ross to having him arrange my transport. My car was pu on time and delivered on time in great condition. I couldn't ask for anything better i... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:9/18/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: honda 2009
    Review:I am happy to pick up my car today.Custom servie is very good. Thank you. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:xinwen liuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: BMW
    Review:Gerard was very professional and knowledgeable about the transport business. Gerard also honored his bid despite a time lapsing between our initial conversation, which I greatly appreciated. The two drivers that delivered the car were professional,... [ More ]
    Poster:jean
    Date:9/18/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: dodge ram
    Review:Everything was terrific and the service was great. The trucker was very nice and the truck looked great when it got to us. [ View ]
    Poster:ilene
    Date:9/18/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: 1970 Dodge Super Bee
    Review:Great job! Car was picked up and delivered as promised. This was my first time transporting a car and Christian explained everything thoroughly and was reassuring. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:9/18/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company to work with
    Review:This is the second time i have used this company for transport and have been very happy with the service. They are very quick at finding a carrier for a vehicle. The price is also very reasonable compared to other companies out there. Overall I would... [ More ]
    Poster:Cesar Arreola
    Date:9/17/2014 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: A positive experience
    Review:Our experience with AT123 was positive. Our issue is with the carrier Green Way LLC. We have provided a separate review for Green Way. Our agreement with AT123 was door-to-door pickup in Utah on Sept 8, 2014 and delivery after September 15 to our hom... [ More ]
    Poster:Daryll Brose
    Date:9/17/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
    Review:Car was picked up same day and delievered on time A++++ service Would definitely use again Thanks guys [ View ]
    Poster:ola
    Date:9/17/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting
    Review:Tara and Casey at auto transport 123 were excellent. Thanks ladies. Job well done Auto transport was excellent in helping with our car. Todd the driver was awesome. Thanks a bunch [ View ]
    Poster:Cachandra Jamison
    Date:9/17/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: CRZ
    Review:TARA WAS GREAT, NICE AND INFORMATIVE. I WAS GOING TO USE ANOTHER TRANSPORT COMPANY AT A LOWER RATE; AFTER A CONVERSATION WITH TARA I DECIDED THAT AUTO TRANSPORT 123 WOULD BE A BETTER CHOICE. THE CAR WAS PICKED UP ONTIME AND DELIVERED ON TIME. [ View ]
    Poster:michael distefano
    Date:9/17/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks you for a deal of 500$
    Review:It's was good services Thank you so much And the delivery was good And also they want to do discount [ View ]
    Poster:Aharon Brudner
    Date:9/17/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: 2015 hyundai
    Review:I found AT123 to be on time, efficient and best pricing. Christian was very professional and honest. The personnel were all very helpful. I would recommend this company highly! [ View ]
    Poster:daytonahyundai
    Date:9/17/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: HYUNDAI
    Review:WE TRANSPORTED TWO VEHICLES AND WERE VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE. WOULD RECOMMEND AND WILL USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN. [ View ]
    Poster:MAUREEN
    Date:9/17/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Ross was very helpful he was easy to reach and was able to get me the information that I needed my car was delivered a little late but it was in good condition the driver was easy to reach at times sometimes was a little bit more difficult. The ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Cecil Narine This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction with service
    Review:The overall experience with Auto Transport 123 was excellent. I don't see how they could have done a better job. They guaranteed a pickup on a certain day and kept their word. Then they said we get the delivery on Wednesday and it came later afternoo... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Hill
    Date:9/16/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Accord
    Review:It is good and came on time. It is excellent. It is fast. car was safe and came in one piece. .............................................................................................................................................................. [ More ]
    Poster:Prince
    Date:9/16/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:I had a really great service. My car was transported on-time and I was charged a fair price. I had a really great service. My car was transported on-time and I was charged a fair price. I had a really great service. My car was transported on-time... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:9/16/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: '09 BMW 335
    Review:This was my first time to ship with autotransport 123 and my third time to ship something cross country (NY-CA and vice versa)... Overall, the experience with Mechalia and Autotransport 123 was great.. and it only falls short of excellent because... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy Sencio
    Date:9/16/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Cruiser
    Review:Transport 123 was very helpful in every way we needed. From beginning to end when the fJ40 was picked up, we were in contact with the driver receiving updates on the current location. Our office contact was there whenever we had a question or issue... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryon brockway
    Date:9/16/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Review:My experience was great, this was the second time using auto transport. i moved from Arizona back to Connecticut and was nervous about transporting my car, but it went very well. [ View ]
    Poster:JennieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: exellent service!
    Review:Thank you so much for the transport everything worked out great . Aaron was very helpful with everything, he always answered my calls and always called back if I left a message. Janine was excellent with all the customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:9/15/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: driver
    Review:The driver, Hector was readily available as a contact and did a great job getting my vehicle to its destination. [ View ]
    Poster:susan
    Date:9/15/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Review:Great fast will use again thanks guys great job. I was having a hard time getting my escalade picked up from Memphis but once I got a hold of abc they got the job done like they said they would thanks again. [ View ]
    Poster:HenryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks Steve
    Review:Very honest with all my questions made it very easy for me at a stressful time in my life . Calls where answered every time . Thank you making everything work out for my family & I ..will use the service again [ View ]
    Poster:Johnny
    Date:9/14/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL
    Review:Auto Transport 123 was very helpful in explaining everything about my transport. They were there when I needed them and early dropping off. The driver was friendly and on-time. I will use them and recommend them again and again. Thanks Jennifer &a... [ More ]
    Poster:SATISFIED CUSTOMER
    Date:9/12/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Worry Free Experience!!
    Review:I rarely write a review however the service and upfront honesty I received from Danny was very refreshing. While not the cheapest quote I received Danny explained to me why Autotransport123's price was complete and real with no hidden fees. After res... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:9/12/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and easy
    Review:Couldn't be happier with the service i dropped my car off at there Las Vegas Office and meet with Danny he was so great and new i was scared and never shipped before after i left i had doubts but I drove by again the next day my car was actually gett... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:9/12/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: FLAWLESS
    Review:This was the second time I've used Auto Transport 123, Victor was awesome this company has a customer for life. [ View ]
    Poster:Jordan
    Date:9/12/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I originally booked with All Roads Express Auto Transport, Inc. 221 W. Hallandale Beach Blvd Hallandale, FL 33009 1-844-205-7623 Ext. 110 Fax: 786-288-0263 US DOT: 2441130 The owner promised everything but never delivered. When I called him... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff cox
    Date:9/12/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Failed to provide ALL of the services they guarantee.
    Review:The whole process with Auto Transport 123 and their carrier was very stressful. Shipping the car from Florida to Southern California. The Carrier that they used was called MCI. AT123 quoted me $225 for the 1st deposit and it ended up being $350 (the... [ More ]
    Response:We give a 3 day window for every customers pick up. This car was picked up Picked-up: 09/02/14 12:11 pm. First available date being 8/30. Furthermore no one ever quoted you a reservation , you were guaranteed a rate which was 1450 and which never changed which never does. You say you didn't speak to the driver yet there are multiple communications between you and the driver on record. MCI is a top network carrier which we use weekly and as you can see are zero negative feedback has every been left for them. You just cant please some people.. [ view ]
    Poster:Wally
    Date:9/12/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Any problems I had Janine absolutely helped me 110 percent. She really went out of her way on helping us every step of the way. I suggest if anyone stumbles across a problem, to call and ask for her. My husband and I are so greatful for everything sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Mallory Thomas
    Date:9/12/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: INOP
    Review:My main contact was friendly and helpful right from the start. She assuaged my fears and answered many of my questions through phone or email (whichever was better fro me at the time). There was constant contact as well as emails regarding informatio... [ More ]
    Poster:PatriciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Jerard Jerard JERARD LOOK FOR JERARD
    Review:I had to move a 1965 mustang from Harrisburg PA to Killeen Texas; I got flooded with all kind of brokers and promises; waited two weeks no results, called 123 transport and 2 days later the car was on its way to Texas! Excellent service! [ View ]
    Poster:Samuel Simon
    Date:9/12/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Hyundai Tuscon
    Review:Auto transport took care of all my needs. They were very friendly and I was able to get in touch with them along the way for all of my needs. This was my first experience transporting a car and I was very happy with how everything was handled. [ View ]
    Poster:Corrie
    Date:9/12/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:This is my second time using the Auto Transport 123 and will definitely plan to make as my default vehicle transport company for future use! Dealing with Tara is a pleasure, she is very knowledgeable and good at following my order through. [ View ]
    Poster:Russ Manser
    Date:9/12/2014 6:36:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:I was in Portland, the car was in Dallas, it was delivered to Kentucky. They picked the car up on the first day of a three day window and delivered it in two days. Nothing at all to complain about, everything went smoothly and everyone is happy. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael DeShane
    Date:9/11/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: MAZDA
    Review:THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WE HAVE USED 123 AUTO TRANSPORT. EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY AND ON TIME. WE WILL DEFINITELY REFER YOU TO FRIENDS AND USE YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. [ View ]
    Poster:Amy Hutcheson
    Date:9/11/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: FERRARI EXPRESS INC.
    Review:GREAT SERVICE AND ALWAYS WILL RECIEVE MY REPEAT WORK. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WONDERFUL. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU [ View ]
    Poster:STEVEN RACHMINOV
    Date:9/11/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: GL350
    Review:Service was on time, very nice company. Customer service is great. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Auto transport 123 [ View ]
    Poster:WEIDA FREIGHT SYSTEM, INC
    Date:9/11/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Century Buick
    Review:The customer service was excellent. They worked very well as a team and were very available. I would defiantly use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:DeAnna
    Date:9/11/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Review:The complete experience went very well from start to finish. From calling to get a quote and how quick the car can be pick up I thought was great to fit the schedule I needed. From the time the car was pick up the communication from driver kept me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil ReinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Nisaan Altima
    Review:The customer service was excellent specially the way Irene treating the customer, another person who was realy concern was Jannine, called me back to check if every thing was going great. I like to thank them and appreciate what and how they handed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amir
    Date:9/10/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Review:The customer service was excellent, they followed up after to make sure my experience was what I expected. In addition, I could tell she was very passionate about making sure I was treated right. [ View ]
    Poster:Hunter
    Date:9/10/2014 4:10:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54