View 156,081 Reviews on 3,648 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,082th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 4 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1994 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.99% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.01% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Fast transport
    Review:Very easy transport . Used them twice no problems at all. Tara was very help full with whatever questions I had . Have no problem at all to use them again if I buy another car Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:1/25/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: I would not use this company again
    Review:After completing an online quote request many companies responded & after 2 lengthy calls with the rep I felt confident my order would be fulfilled per our agreement. WRONG! They didn't dispatch a driver for more than a week & only after I ha... [ More ]
    Poster:JJ
    Date:1/24/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Third time using AT123
    Review:I've shipped my car three times in the last 5 months using this company. Overall, my experience has been a good one. On the most recent shipment my new car's windshield was shattered and the company worked with me to get the windshield replaced the d... [ More ]
    Poster:Grace
    Date:1/23/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Ross 514
    Review:The staff was really great in helping me get my vehicle from point A to point B. Ross who helped me get my vehicle registered to ship gave me all the information I needed. Casey one of the associates who work for Auto Transport 123 kept me up to spee... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn
    Date:1/23/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron 506
    Review:Pleased with the honesty and no hassle transaction from Auto Transport 123 and the help from Aaron. Car was delivered promptly after being picked up from driver. I would definitely use Auto Transport 123 again and would recommend them to family and... [ More ]
    Poster:Erik
    Date:1/23/2015 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: MO to TX in 48 hours
    Review:This was my first shipping experience and it was flawless. The vehicle was picked up within 24 hours of placing the order and it was delivered within 24 hours. The total time from when the order was placed was 48 hours. The only discrepancy was a $2... [ More ]
    Poster:Pamela Williams
    Date:1/23/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: GEORGE
    Review:VEHICLE PICK UP AND DELIVERY WENT SMOOTHLY. ARRIVED ON TIME. ACTED PROFESSIONAL. RECOMMENDED. THANK YOU JESSIE NELSON A/P WAUKESHA WI [ View ]
    Poster:LAND ROVER WAUKESHA
    Date:1/23/2015 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Casey J ext 365i
    Review:I called up Casey, first time I talked to him, he was so accommodating and gave his time to answer all the questions I asked him & gave me answers I wanna hear immediately. I will probably call him again if ever I'll do car transport again thank ... [ More ]
    Poster:Myra
    Date:1/23/2015 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: camaro
    Review:We were very pleased with the service and interaction with Staff and drivers. we move alot of vehicles cross country, and so far this was the best experience. [ View ]
    Poster:jennifer
    Date:1/23/2015 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Aaron ext 506
    Review:Very good service, car picked up n time, driver very competent, arrived ahead of schedule. Would use this company gain in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:monica
    Date:1/23/2015 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from PHX to WA
    Review:Excellent service, driver had to wait until my bank was open since I didn't have the cash on hand, so he left the vehicle with me and retained the key. He was patient enough to wait till 2 days later (MLK holiday in there!) and I got him the money. [ View ]
    Poster:Tyler
    Date:1/22/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:My contact did a great job of communicating what was going to happen, saying I would they would pick up the car Thursday to arrive by the weekend. I believe they picked up the car on Saturday, and delivered it Monday morning, so just a day late. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim S
    Date:1/22/2015 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: bash ext 550
    Review:Transport my son's car from Texas to Virginia, everything was excellent from the pick up to the delivery. Good job river auto transport and bash fir excellent customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:1/22/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Jason
    Review:this was my first time of transporting the car & i used Auto Transport 123. Transport was excellent. The car was picked up from Wisconsin to new jersey & if i ever have to transport a car again I would use auto transport 123. [ View ]
    Poster:Sunil Navani
    Date:1/22/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Irene ext 543
    Review:My experience here was great. Alex the driver was on time and kept communication until my car was dropped off. My car arrived as expected and I was happy. I would definitely use their service again when I come back to California. [ View ]
    Poster:Sophia Nguyen
    Date:1/22/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Jerard ext513
    Review:Customer Service was great. Car arrrived early and in perfect condition. No items were stolen and driver was awesome. Thank you for helping me transport my brand new car. [ View ]
    Poster:nancy reyesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Janice
    Review:"Auto transport fast and on time. The driver could not take it to Whidbey Island, but i think it was just because of the ferry. The driver did misplace the key, but he was very helpful and even called a locksmith free of charge. " [ View ]
    Poster:collin jack
    Date:1/22/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with the service!
    Review:Tara was helpful in arranging the timely pick-up and drop-off of my car. My overall experience was pretty good except that I had to make some follow-up calls in the beginning to schedule the pick-up of my car. After picking the car, driver was in con... [ More ]
    Poster:piyush
    Date:1/22/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: joe
    Review:joe ext 704 very helpful . he helped me a lot after I picked the wrong company the first time!This was my first move. [ View ]
    Poster:mike eder
    Date:1/22/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: CA to NC
    Review:We were relocating my daughter from CA to NC. Sue at Auto Transport 123 helped us get this done quickly and kept us completely informed throughout the process. The driver was courteous and also communicated with us throughout the move. We will use th... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine Mitchell
    Date:1/22/2015 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:The booking, reservation and process in general was very easy and comfortable. Used the company to take my car from Florida to California, and 18 months later, all the way back. Everything was good, car arrived without incident and have no complaints... [ More ]
    Poster:Jimena Romero
    Date:1/22/2015 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Documentation Assistance
    Review:MS Bank was most courteous and professional. She understood my situation and knew how to assist it. The delays in the solution was not within her control and when the ball finally arrived back in her court, she followed up on her "promise"... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill McKee
    Date:1/22/2015 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting the Dart from GA to WA
    Review:123 Transport sent Quality Relocation Services to pick up my son's Dodge Dart. They were on time picking the vehicle up and were courteous throughout the entire process. They delivered the vehicle a couple days earlier than expected. The vehicle was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Pearson
    Date:1/21/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Casey was excellent to deal with
    Review:The idea of having a car shipped is without a doubt not something I looked forward to. Having to lose control of the vehicle and TRUSTING the carrier put me off a little. When calling back(a number of times) I had the pleasure of speaking with Case... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill McKee
    Date:1/21/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Basha ext 550
    Review:his is my first time getting my car transported, wasn't sure what to look for or where to go but after receiving a very encouraging email I called the company and everything else was a breeze. I really appreciate how this company does it business. Ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:1/21/2015 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Matt ext512
    Review:This was my second experience ever transporting my car. Everything went pretty smoothly except for a few issues that I didn't have at another company: (1) They gave me only a day's notice regarding my pick up date and time. It made it difficult to pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew V.
    Date:1/21/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony X544
    Review:Once I put out on the internet that I needed a transport company I was BOMBARDED with emails and phone calls about companies wanting my business. I chose Auto Transport 123 because of the customer service that I received from Anthony. He was an abs... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:1/21/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Casey x365
    Review:Excellent customer service. Easy set up and email confirmation. Needed to change date no problem. Pick up on time and delivered early. Great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Bert Kane
    Date:1/21/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:First experience shipping a car. Machaela was initial contact and she did a good job. I thought the price was a little on the high side but the driver did not ask for more money. [ View ]
    Poster:Tot
    Date:1/21/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Jason
    Review:Excellent service from start to finish - would highly recommend to anyone needing auto transport services! [ View ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:1/21/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Irene ext543
    Review:I contacted Irene about transporting my vehicle on a Tuesday. She encouraged me to check the reviews on transport companies . Then I hired her on that afternoon. She had the car picked up the very next day and it was delivered the following Saturday... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:1/21/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: tara ext 507
    Review:myI would not hesitate do work with her againexperience was excellent.Tara was a great person to work with her again. [ View ]
    Poster:charles kuver
    Date:1/21/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Steve x501
    Review:Found on the internet, filled out quote form was contacted very quick. Was told of price. We spoke of some specifics I needed due to time constraint was was handled very well. My car was picked up and delivered within the 5 days in great shape. The d... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:1/21/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: 3 Car Move
    Review:The rep was very helpful in putting this timing together for us. We had to leave the cars and catch a plane all in the same day. It worked out well. Driver appeared at the right time. He was very nice and efficient. Cars were delivered in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:1/21/2015 1:06:00 PM
    Review:I worked with customer service, liked there service, will recommend, if I need to use your service again I will do so [ View ]
    Poster:AJ
    Date:1/21/2015 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: aaron ext 506
    Review:Arron was able to get me the fastest available pick up date. The drive#Pas FANTASTIC! Very professional, bray communication to let me know the status of my vehicle delivery. I would definitely do it again. I would highly recommend the driver to e... [ More ]
    Poster:sadeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 11:30:00 AM
    Review:Great service, very fast delivery!! The price was exactly as quoted and reasonable. I would use this company again and would recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:1/20/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Ross 514
    Review:I am a return customer was satisfied with the service the first time so returned a second time and will return again if and when I need it [ View ]
    Poster:Ornella Medeiros
    Date:1/20/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Dan S ext 560
    Review:Experience in general was excellent. The representatives are very courteous and knowledgeable. Looking forward to more business. [ View ]
    Poster:Johanna
    Date:1/20/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Jason EXT 549
    Review:very knowledgeable person. My baby was picked up the next day by carrier. I highly recommended them. The carrier was keeping me up to date with all information as to where they were at. [ View ]
    Poster:Ernesto Chavez
    Date:1/20/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Steve 501
    Review:I had a good experience with this company - getting my car picked up was a little bit difficult because of date shifts. The rest of the experience was great - the driver was in frequent contact with me and got my car to my destination city right on t... [ More ]
    Poster:Hannah DeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Dan fisher 560
    Review:Great communication. Answered all calls ******************^^^^******************************************************************** [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:1/20/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Sue ext. 368
    Review:I originally booked another company that never followed through with pick up! I was very relieved and pleased when I called to book this company that made it possible for me to make it to Maryland to help my daughter with her wedding. I will definite... [ More ]
    Poster:Vivian
    Date:1/20/2015 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Ross x 514
    Review:This is the second time I've used Transport123. In each case they were very professional and good to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:SW
    Date:1/19/2015 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car
    Review:I thought at123 was a good company to use just think they took alittle longer than what they originally told me [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:1/19/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Nicole ext 362
    Review:This was my first time moving an automobile across state. The service I was provided was excellent. I had no problems on either end of delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Ignacio
    Date:1/19/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Irene ext:543
    Review:The process was very smooth, I rene was very genuine and professional throughout the transaction. The driver was amazing too! Very friendly and caring. This is the first time I ship a vehicle and I would choose this company at a heart beat again! [ View ]
    Poster:Liliana Romero
    Date:1/19/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Jaread 513
    Review:The Explorer was off the transport truck when we arrived at the Kangaroo gas station in Spring Lake, NC. Both my husband, Ken and the truck driver examined the vehicle before the cash transaction was made. The car was dirty, as expected after such a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy M Dyer
    Date:1/19/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT 123 REVIEW
    Review:Excellent Service at an excellent price. I shipped two cars through the service and the dates of pickup and delivery were accurate. Service and sales people were knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:1/19/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Ext 560
    Review:Dan was nice, good talk with him. The Car was picked on time . only the delivered little late. and driver wanted I pick the car with 10 min walking, but he delivered the car to door at last. The shipping experience was much better than What I got fro... [ More ]
    Poster:LL
    Date:1/19/2015 3:06:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66