Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,459 Reviews on 3,367 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1167 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Auto Transport 123
Location:NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:Call Us Today!
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:3 Year(s), 7 Month(s). Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1520 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.04% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.96% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Sandra hartley
    Review:Beware,this is a brokerage company! We were told on 2 separate occasions that they are not a broker. I could have paid hundreds less to transport my sons car, but since Matt the son assured us they were not a broker we went with them. Once they h... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra Hartley
    Date:4/20/2014 8:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great price, honest people, helpful
    Review:Shopped around a few places, and found these guys to be the cheapest. Most other places give you an estimate, but the final price can't be guaranteed until an individual driver agrees. Auto Transport just guarantees a price upfront, and it was about ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glen Ye
    Date:4/19/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Holy Cow!! THESE GUYS ARE FLIPPIN FANTASTIC
    Review:My first contact was with Christian! He walked me through the contract and set a tentative date to pick up the car because I was unsure when I'd be ready! Nick called and they picked it up on time, once I finally made up my mind!! They even waited... [ More ]
    Poster:Shanecka Faulcon
    Date:4/18/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Review:Good service.! Lucky for me when i found ur company.! They were picked up my car at the first day that i called them..! And i got my car 5 days after.. So far so good [ View ]
    Poster:Janet
    Date:4/18/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Services
    Review:Car was picked up in Texas April 16th. Received in California April 16th. Great Service. Will use again if needed. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:FelisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 12-passenger van
    Review:The service was on time and the driver was very friendly and easy to work with. The driver and I communicated via cell phone and everything went perfectly. [ View ]
    Poster:Christina Stefanik
    Date:4/18/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes Benz
    Review:We first called a company called new way moving services and right from the beginning we had problems from our calls not being answered and shipping dates that were just erratic. Auto transport 123 was the complete opposite they helped us right from ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:4/18/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1975 JAGUAR
    Review:Good driver, showed professionalism and worked as a team to get the car loaded. Good communication and honest, helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:4/18/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: prompt and no hidden fees or policies
    Review:Driver is very knowledgable and very prompt. Did door to door pick up and delivery without any damages on time. [ View ]
    Poster:somesh
    Date:4/18/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: 1967 Ranchero
    Review:Quick and Easy Service. Car showed up in an agreed time and place . contact was great , the truck was in good shape. [ View ]
    Poster:JerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: jeep transport
    Review:transport of my jeep was done on time, at cost quoted, with no vehicle damage, and with good communication from the driver Paul. [ View ]
    Poster:Roger SelwayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: dodge
    Review:Kurt the driver was very friendly helpful and went out of his way to do whatever needed to be done. Would definately recommend them again. [ View ]
    Poster:john
    Date:4/17/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:I was happy with my car . The resturn of my car was early.i would recommend my friend to them....thank you autotransport 123...... [ View ]
    Poster:deyonda
    Date:4/17/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 crv
    Review:Working with Joe was great. The whole transaction was very smooth and car arrived on time and in good condition. Would definitely recommend this company! [ View ]
    Poster:deb labbadia
    Date:4/17/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: BMW
    Review:Transport was completed early than quoted. Driver was courteous. Transport went as described. Length of transport was 10 days. [ View ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Company
    Review:Company selected to transport vehicle was great First experience transporting a vehicle so didn't know what to expect, but everything went well. [ View ]
    Poster:Hal Barnes
    Date:4/16/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1934 Harley Davidson
    Review:Pick up and delivery went as planned. Prompt service. The vehicle was properly tied down and transported. Janine was a great help in the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Fast Lane Classic Cars
    Date:4/16/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 dodge charger
    Review:Delivery was on time. Driver was friendly. Everything was as advertised. Car was delivered with no damage. [ View ]
    Poster:john loeffelholzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Miata
    Review:Steve and his family were all professional in their contacts with me. They were available over the phone at all times "in Person". Delivery was early and the drivers very thorough and polite. My car was received in the same condition as ... [ More ]
    Poster:diane
    Date:4/16/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy Camaro
    Review:I did a lot of research before i went with this company, along the way i rand in to quite a few "scammers" trying to either give me false quotes, or just straight up steal my money. When i contacted this company, not only were they friendly... [ More ]
    Poster:damein alexander
    Date:4/16/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Hauling a car
    Review:Great company will use them again they were on time and driver was very good and customer service was extremely great [ View ]
    Poster:Ed Williams
    Date:4/15/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Excellent service! Two days travel time from South Carolina to Colorado.Car arrived in record time and in clean condition.I will definitly use this company any time I need to ship a vehicle.The men were polite,efficient,and freindly. [ View ]
    Poster:vaughn
    Date:4/15/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Review:The sales agent was courteous and the vehicle was delivered on time. They did a good job and I am going to use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rohinee Himalian
    Date:4/15/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Happy birthday Keith
    Review:Pick up was prompt. Delivery was a day earlier.I'll recommned this company to others and will use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mohinder
    Date:4/15/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: CAR DELIVERY
    Review:THE CAR WAS ON TIME ,CLEAN AND I WAS HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND RECOMEND IT TO OTHERS. THANK AUTO TRANSPORT 123. [ View ]
    Poster:DENNY
    Date:4/15/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony Watt Customer Experience
    Review:Great Customer Service Friendly Drivers- prompt response I have used them twice and they were outstanding and courteous and a great value [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony Watt
    Date:4/15/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: happy birthday keith
    Review:It all went well. .My car looked great. It got here early. Thanks so much. recommend you to others. [ View ]
    Poster:steger Ryland
    Date:4/15/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Welcome aboard Doug
    Review:I had an excellent experience with this company. They did everything they said they would do and did it in the time frame they told me they could. I have specific departure and arrival times due to my flight schedule and they were able to accomodat... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth P KiefferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Trucking Service
    Review:Great team working at Autotransport 123!! Janine really helped us out in a pinch and managed our transport from start to finish. Truck was delivered on time and the driver kept me in the loop the entire time. Quick and easy drop off, too. [ View ]
    Poster:Courtney
    Date:4/15/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: 2009 Toyota Pius
    Review:Everything came down to the last minute, but Janine came through. She really worked hard to get my car transported as soon as possible and it was delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:eileen
    Date:4/15/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Ford Econoline E350
    Review:-Everything was good and quick. driver was excellent. Second time I use them. the first time i used it was when i got a car transferred from california. to get car shipped to florida it was literally there the next day. awesomeeeeee [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:4/14/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Cadilac CTS
    Review:Sales process was excellent and very very fair. As for arranging pick-up, they were very good at calling when they said they would and the pick up went exactly as described on the phone. The driver was extremely professional and very careful with t... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff hunter
    Date:4/14/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:Excellent service from beginning to end. Quote was never changed. It remained the same. Drivers were on time and very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Teresa
    Date:4/14/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: lexus
    Review:Service was great!!! it was picked up at my house at a reasonable time and transported very good will definitely consider using again if need be [ View ]
    Poster:JamieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: SCAMMERS!!
    Review: I shipped 2 cars with this company from California to North Carolina last July. When I agreed to have my cars shipped, I had spoken to Ross who told me my cars would each be insured for 100K and arranged for our cars to go to a storage facility in... [ More ]
    Response:This customer is attempting to claim damage 9 months after delivery with no bill of lading.. If we are Scammers because we shipped 2 cars at a guaranteed price on specific dates then the definition has drastically changed. It is the same delivery process with every single company a bill of lading must be done upon delivery which serves at the inspection of the vehicles. We have confirmation from the agent at the storage facility and his signature deeming there were no damages at the time of delivery. These people are just trying to get their cost of the transport back by claiming false damages. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:4/14/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Jeep Liberty
    Review:AT123 was fantastic. They picked up my vehicle on time and dropped it off on time. The driver was personable and communicative, and my vehicle arrived unblemished. This was my second experience with AT123 and, once again, they were excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Joshua
    Date:4/14/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to California
    Review:From the beginning to the end the transportation service was beyond excellent! The personal touch and involvement as well as the friendly and down to earth customer service made it easy for me to turn over my car for the cross country trip. Each pers... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralonda
    Date:4/14/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to California
    Poster:RalondaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!!
    Review:Excellent service, exactly as quoted(lowest around). Arrived early in great shape. Great customer service, would absolutely use them again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:4/11/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: 99 mitsubishi
    Review:janine is awsome and does agreat job the car was picked up in a timely manor. janiine is hot and wants to move to north carolina [ View ]
    Poster:benmynatt
    Date:4/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:I would strongly and have already recommend AT123 as your first choice. Friendly, prompt has become my go to transport company. [ View ]
    Poster:Sean Soulsby
    Date:4/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 Pickup
    Review:Tried 2 other companies and no luck after 6 weeks. Brenda and staff got the job done in a week. thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Steven McClelland
    Date:4/10/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Corvette
    Review:My experience with Auto Transport 123 was excellent from start to finish. I told them the car had to be delivered by Thursday, August 10 and it was delivered a day early. The car arrived in perfect condition. I would recommend this company to anyone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry Hall
    Date:4/10/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: First time working w transport company
    Review:Nick was a wonderful Custer service agent to work w. He 'held my hand' since I was new to the whole process and he was very patience with me. Great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen Krause
    Date:4/10/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: 1997 Toyota Camry
    Review:The vehicle was arrived on time. Didn't have any problems whatsoever. I will be using this company for now on. [ View ]
    Poster:Oscar
    Date:4/10/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123
    Review:The service was excellent and they were very accommodating. Due to a family emergency, I switched my pickup location at the very last minute from San Francisco to Los Angeles with absolutely no issues. Usually, companies would charge you for such ins... [ More ]
    Poster:Hillary
    Date:4/10/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to ship with!
    Review:I've shipped several vans through Auto Transport 123 and have never had any issues. Ross and Janine are always on top of things and quick to respond to any questions i may have. My customers on the receiving end are always satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:4/10/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes Benz
    Review:AT123 was outstanding in the handling of my transport from beginning to end. They exceeded all my expectations and the car was delivered way ahead of schedule. I highly recommend using AT123 for all your transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Bradie
    Date:4/10/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Poster:Bradie
    Date:4/10/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: 2001 Nissan Xterra
    Review:Great communication, fast and reasonable prices, reliable and I felt completely safe having my car transported. [ View ]
    Poster:Orlando
    Date:4/10/2014 11:25:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.