View 150,826 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,827th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1700 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.40% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.60% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Overseas order
    Review:Service from the initial contact to the final delivery was very professional and helpful. Would definitely use again or recommend for others to use. The entire shipping process, from vehicle drop off to delivery, was on time and with no hick-ups. [ View ]
    Poster:joseph
    Date:10/24/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service - Janine
    Review:The company who was subcontracted by AT123 decided to change the delivery schedule they had agree upon to terms more agreeable with their needs... Within a few hours after I called Janine at AT123 my van was delivered in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:10/24/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Thank lin
    Review:The service was excellent! I would refer this company to all my friends and Family. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Tanaya Abercrombia
    Date:10/24/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Ford F150
    Review:The service was timely and professional. The delivery driver was friendly. The vehicle arrived with no damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Erica Schreckengast
    Date:10/24/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Auto Transport!
    Review:On time pick-up and delivery! Great customer service and very simple process. Also was priced better than other companies and the price I was quoted is what I paid. [ View ]
    Poster:Brittney Pool
    Date:10/23/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The company was easy to work with. The driver kept in touch with us during the trip so that we could coordinate the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:melissa brownell
    Date:10/23/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Very good service. Definatly use again. Delightful folks to deal with. Vehicals arrived in great condition, driver was same for pickup as drop off. [ View ]
    Poster:James
    Date:10/23/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: PATHFINDER
    Review:CUSTOMER SERVICE TOOK REALLY GOOD CARE OF ME. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM. [ View ]
    Poster:Yvonne Morris
    Date:10/23/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Very quick and friendly. Very helpful. It was delivered in two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Morgan Beggs
    Date:10/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: pick up truck
    Review:Auto transport delivered my truck on time very helpful and and reasonable. nothing was scratched or broken very well maintained. i would consider moving vehicles with this company. excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Aaron J King
    Date:10/23/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: 2004 Mercury Mountaineer
    Review:The company was very professional & fast with pick up & delivery. Other companies quoted good prices but were not responsive to getting the job done in a timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:Presidential Auto SAles
    Date:10/22/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Mini Cooper
    Review:This was my first experience transporting my car. I was nervous at first, especially after being bombarded with so many calls & emails from brokers. But Aaron put me at ease. He was friendly & professional. He walked me through the process ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mamie
    Date:10/22/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: BMW
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the pickup and delivery of my BMW. The driver was on time with the pickup and delivered the car at the exact time specified in Arizona. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:10/22/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Honda Civic
    Review:Car was transported on time as promised. Tommy was great to work with. Auto Transport 123 answered all my questions before, during and after. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:10/22/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: impala
    Review:Good honest, only problem was no notification at end to get money together. I would recommend thanks for doing business with 123 [ View ]
    Poster:roger
    Date:10/22/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Ford Focus
    Review:It was a pleasure to do business with AutoTransport123. I was initially a little bit skeptical with all the 5-star reviews they got on TransportReviews.com, because I thought anyone could have left a positive review for their own company. What reall... [ More ]
    Poster:Fan Fei Chong
    Date:10/22/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Aaron was excellent. What he promised, he delivered. The driver was excellent as well. Would recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:10/22/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Lexus RX 330
    Review:Great Service. Friendly Driver. Both very professional. I would recommend Auto Transport 123 to anyone looking to transport a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:10/22/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: 1964 Corvette
    Review:I was very happy with the driver. He had great communication skills. I was aware of every move and the complete process. My car was delivered on time & in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:James
    Date:10/21/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: 1983 Chevy C10
    Review:The transport company got the job done even though there was a glitch on the pickup end caused by someone outside the company or myself. [ View ]
    Poster:Hugh Gunter
    Date:10/21/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Jerard was great!
    Review:Auto Transport 123 is the absolute BEST company to ship your car with. They are a family business and it shows in their personal concern for their customers. Jerard knew we had an emergency and he went out of his way to expedite the shipping of our c... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Janiszyn
    Date:10/21/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: mazda 3
    Review:Company contacted me very quickly, and provided service on the spot. Overall price was good for the service rendered, and it was moved very quickly [ View ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:10/21/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: toyota camrys
    Review:Service provided was very good. The drver was courteous and so were people on phone. The information that gave me was accurate. Overall the experience was good. [ View ]
    Poster:hariprasab
    Date:10/20/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE DELIVERED!
    Review:When I was ready to ship my Honda Civic, Nicole Carter responded quickly. Given my research, I expected AT 123 Auto Transport to pick up and to deliver my car in a timely manner. We completed the necessary plans by computer. This meant that I ... [ More ]
    Poster:ANNIE HUBBARD
    Date:10/20/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 potiac lemans
    Review:good fast service thanks good job on my 1967 Pontiac lemans from wi to blaine washinton and thanks to tara for all the work Ross Egilson [ View ]
    Poster:Ross
    Date:10/20/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 BMW
    Review:Uch a great service, helped my mom transport her car to texas in such little time. They always answer when.you need them, very patient, and the beat part they give you the drivers information that way you can keep in touch about the car. [ View ]
    Poster:abril
    Date:10/20/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: cbr
    Review:You guys are the best. Motorcycle was delivered on time and in great condition. Customer service was friendly and took care of me immediately and patiently. [ View ]
    Poster:yoshoy
    Date:10/20/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Both Pickup and Delivery was ontime
    Review:Car was picked up ontime and Delivered in reasonable time. Happy with Overall service..Would refer AutoTransport123 to my friends if there any opportunities. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Jayaprakash
    Date:10/20/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Made It easy
    Review:Tara contacted me via email and phone multiple times. I called her back and she took over. Made it very easy. We had a claimant vehicle damaged in an auto accident. The claimant was from another state and the vehicle was not drivable. We needed to re... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Gibson
    Date:10/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Mercedez Benz
    Review:This was a totally positive experience from start to finish. Both the company and the driver were a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend working with AutoTransport 123. [ View ]
    Poster:Sheryl L
    Date:10/20/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 Corvair
    Review:Driver was most kind and knowledgeable. Great communication. On time delivery. Will use service again! [ View ]
    Poster:Gerald
    Date:10/20/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: ford fusion
    Review:working with the company was great i didnt have to worry about a thing. i will deff deal with them again. they keeped calling to make sure things were great and i was happy. best people to deal with. people on the phone where so nice and i cant thank... [ More ]
    Poster:frank annitti
    Date:10/20/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The driver/dispatch was in contact and delivered when promised in good condition but waited to review paper work and answer any questions. [ View ]
    Poster:shelley
    Date:10/17/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Honda
    Review:Driver was polite and on time. The entire time he was here was approximately 5 minutes. He knew what he was doing and I appreciated his work. I would certainly use this company in the future if needed. His truck transport was clean and in excelle... [ More ]
    Poster:Leonard DoranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you ross!
    Review:Customer service Rep was very helpful. I was not charge a penny more than what I was quoted. My car got to its destination right at the perfect time i wanted. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Juan
    Date:10/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Review:AutoTransport123 did a Good Job. Delivered in full, no problems. Would use again. and recommend. Car was picked up and delivered on time without any issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Joshua Hackmann
    Date:10/16/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Trasport
    Review:Delivery was set up in advance and the driver delivery my vehicle had made contact with me to set up a delivery time. Everything went as planned and was well coordinated. [ View ]
    Poster:Allan
    Date:10/16/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1993 GMC
    Review:The lady I worked with was a huge help. She was able to get the exact dates I needed. The driver was also friendly and kept my in the loop the entire trip. [ View ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:10/16/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: ford mustang
    Review:great service great commutation I enjoyed doing business with this co. thank you Nicole [ View ]
    Poster:jerry
    Date:10/16/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Lincoln Town Car
    Review:First of all AutoTransport123 sent emails as a reminder that my original quote (from months earlier) was still valid. The customer service representative, Mechalia, was kind and patient when I finally was able to make the contract. The thing that... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerrie
    Date:10/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Prius
    Review:The service was good. I enjoyed working with Renee and Clyde. The miles traveled were long but the service was good . [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/16/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: 1999 GMC
    Review:Truck was picked up EARLY which was a good thing. complete communication during transport and the truck arrived in the same condition as it left! [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:10/16/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Company
    Review:I had a very good experience with Autotransport123. They told me when they could pick it up from the initial contact and they delivered. They told me I would get the car on a certain day and they were right on. The driver was a great guy. We made the... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy BushThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 8:25:00 AM
    Subject: Lexus
    Review:Originally I had paid for two cars to be delivered. Sale fell apart on 2nd car and shipping company is working with me on the deposit of the 2nd car. I would do business with them again [ View ]
    Poster:Angel Gaxiola This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: bmw
    Review:working with Nicole was great the driving was on time didn't have to wait for the car what's as delivered and promised [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin James
    Date:10/15/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Honda civic
    Review:Service was excellent! Scheduled pick Up date same day, car delivered on time driver was very nice. Thank you Nicole for your hard work! [ View ]
    Poster:Christine Leadingham
    Date:10/15/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Actual transporter was great, AT123=Worst Ever
    Review:Technically AT123 met all of their contractual obligations to me. I cannot say that they legally violated anything. However, their salesman promised me that my car would be picked up in 3 days or less, with a quote "High likelihood it would be... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize if you didn't like our accents William. We did call you to simply apologize because we strive for excellent customer satisfaction. As you stated we are glad your car was delivered safely, with zero damage, on time, at your guaranteed rate as always! [ view ]
    Poster:William PendletonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Honda Accord
    Review:The car has been delivered on time as they committed. The driver and auto transport people has given excellent service. They have saved me from rent car service I have saved lots money. Thank you Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Yuga
    Date:10/15/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Will use again I ship my car a lot because I'm in the military great customer service I used a lot of other shipping company's before and they didn't do as great as a job as they did [ View ]
    Poster:Brett buonannoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:AUTO TRANSPORT 123 is a great company and I would use them again. The car was picked up on time and they delivered it early. They were in contact with me the entire time to make sure that with my car was going good. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:10/15/2014 10:57:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56