View 167,021 Reviews on 3,782 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,022th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2361 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.72% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.28% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Great communication! 5 star service! Would definitely use again. The driver stayed in contact with me from pickup to delivery. The car was in excellent shape when it arrived. [ View ]
    Poster:BrockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Auto transport 123 did a great job. Everything went smooth. My vehicle was pick up from the ferry terminal in Bellingham and delivered right in my door in California. Kudos to Vitaly and his trucking company... will definitely use them again incase... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:7/29/2015 3:10:00 AM
    Subject: Monique
    Review:Very professional. Pickup was in California and transported to Colorado. I was not expecting an enclosed truck, so that was a good surprise. Went well. [ View ]
    Poster:TO
    Date:7/28/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Monique
    Review:Great service. Monique was very helpful and efficient. Car was delivered in great shape and on time and the recipient was very happy. The driver was very detail oriented, and went over the car carefully before he left, making sure to note any ding... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:7/28/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Monique 508
    Review:The services was very excellent and informatiove during the entire tranaction. The car was delivered on time and the care did ot have any dents or problems. [ View ]
    Poster:Timothy
    Date:7/28/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Review:My service was wonderful. I had an excellent customer service experience. I was happy to have my vehicle delivered personally to my door. My overall experience with the company was outstanding! [ View ]
    Poster:Bernice
    Date:7/28/2015 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: steve west
    Review:Everything was great Steve was very informative and knowledgeable of his industry. Steve was also available for assistance. I would use Steve again and refer him out. [ View ]
    Poster:rick
    Date:7/28/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I had a very hard time getting someone to ship my car. That was until Tara started helping me. We had to get my car taken off the board from another shipper, which wasn't so easy, but once we did everything went well. Tara helped me out a lot. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy Ducaine
    Date:7/28/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Service was excellent. Car was a little dirty but in overall good condition. Only issue was the delivery time got pushed back twice but was only a minor inconvenience [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:7/28/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Review:The service is good! They sent me email earlier and the driver contacts me on time. They also have the post-service customer feedback call. I will recommend to anyone if you have a car to ship to a different state. The sales person is very con... [ More ]
    Poster:Ceci
    Date:7/28/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Tara 507
    Review:Tara was great and helpful. The driver was on time and kept in touch through out the process. I know who I am calling next time if I need a vehicle shipped again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:7/28/2015 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: irene
    Review:She gave excellent customer service.i will surely recommend their service. The pick up and delivery was on time and very efficient. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:amit kapoor
    Date:7/28/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: First Car Transport Experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car. I was browsing on the Internet and was looking at 2 different quotes but somehow my information was leaked to a bunch of different companies that then commenced to call, email, and voicemail me for days. I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:7/27/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Tara 507
    Review:The company and carrier did a good job overall at transporting my vehicle from MA to WA, although I'm unhappy with the representative I had to work with. Her name is Tara and her phone 8888859123 ext. 507. I would not recommend to place an order with... [ More ]
    Poster:StanislavThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Shipping Experience
    Review:This was my first time using u-ship on ebay. The experience could not have gone more smoothly. Your company was very attentive and answered all of my questions. The vehicle was picked up on time. I spoke to Marcos the driver 3 different times whi... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ Brown
    Date:7/27/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Overall easy and reliable. However, car arrived later than alloted period due to troubles with the truck along the way Somewhat difficult to get ahold of driver and would have appreciated more updates on what was going on since they were late And... [ More ]
    Poster:EmilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Overall, reliable and great service. I was able to contact the driver consistently and he was appropriate in terms of contacting me if there were any issues. [ View ]
    Poster:PJ
    Date:7/27/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Jason was very honest, knowledgeable and patient! Thank you! And will use again! The pick up was on time..and delivery was on time Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank You.. [ View ]
    Poster:KK
    Date:7/27/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Tara 507
    Review:Great job, easy to reach. Fantastic customer service. She's super nice. The pick up was prompt and delivery was as promised by both the driver and Autotranport. [ View ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:7/27/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Ross
    Review:Talked to Ross. Very knowledgeable. One of the owners. Gave me firm quote from NJ to Las Vegas. Quoted 5-7 days. Shipped open carrier. Actually received car in four days. Picked up in NJ on Tuesday afternoon. Received in Las Vegas on Saturday... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick F
    Date:7/27/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Everything went smooth. Fast pickup and delivery. Great service. Bull transport was very nice and called ahead like he said. I would use again. I will recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:7/27/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Irene exp543
    Review:Irene provided excellent customer service throughout the transport. Transfer went very smoothly, driver was prompt even arrived earlier than he expected to our satisfaction. Successful deliver to our destination well in advance of our needs. Thank y... [ More ]
    Poster:Peg
    Date:7/27/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Review:Auto Transport 123 was quick and reliable. Customer support was very helpful and I had no qualms whatsoever with their service. My car was picked up within mere hours of my request, and transported across the country in a very timely manner. I would ... [ More ]
    Poster:JF
    Date:7/27/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: jessie
    Review:Service contact was excellent by Ms. Jessie. There where no problems on pickup or delivery and I would recommend this service transport company to anyone that asks for a recommendation. [ View ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:7/27/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Review:Friendly, knowledgeable service. Vehicle picked up on time and delivered one day early. I would highly recommend this transport service to anyone. Jason was very accomodating and informative. Hector (the driver) was pleasant and consdierate. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:7/27/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:Well after many experiences of unkept promises from other companies, I contacted Auto Transport 123 to transport my truck from a off the beaten path of Oakhurst California to Ohio. Figured it would just be another bad experience. I was wrong they pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Kizer
    Date:7/27/2015 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: Ross Deserves a Raise Even Though He Owns The Company
    Review:Ross very knowledgeable and good to deal with on a delivery. Driver very courteous, kept me up to date on arrival times, 24 hours B4 and during the day of delivery. Deliveries right to my door. [ View ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:7/26/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Irene- ex543
    Review:she talked to me as if I was family and wanted to look out for me to ensure no complications came my way. I felt safe knowing she was organizing and handling my move and my baby (car). The driver was charming, funny, kind and very helpful. God bless ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah Johnston
    Date:7/26/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Bryan
    Review:Experience witth this company was fair, the car was not picked up on time, but was ok, there were not such a hurry, the car was delivered in good conditions, thank you all! [ View ]
    Poster:Gabriel Torres
    Date:7/25/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Received good servic e and everything was done as agreed upon by phone and email. Very good service which i would recomedn This service is excellent [ View ]
    Poster:R W
    Date:7/24/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:My truck was in perfect condition. The communication of the was perfect. I would definitely use this service again. I appreciate the service for bringing my truck to me. [ View ]
    Poster:patrick m allen
    Date:7/24/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Chris EXT 701
    Review:I placed an order to have my bosses brand new Corvette shipped. Everything went great with the car and the overall experience was wonderful. Driver was very knowledge and the enclosed truck was in great condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Fields
    Date:7/24/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Review:I really enjoyed the transport service. They stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process and were in time for everything. Super flexible! [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:7/24/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Joe Howard
    Review:I received Personal service from my contact representative Joe Howard. He walked me through the process and was available to help every step of the way. He provided an attitude of Caring and efficiency and made the entire experience easy and efficien... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale McInerney
    Date:7/24/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy ext 561
    Review:The representative Jimmy was very professional and explained everything. The follow up with customer service was excellent as well. Everything that was stated was accomplished and the truck driver was on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Cathrine Bongiorno
    Date:7/24/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Fisher
    Review:Appreciated the excellent customer service: very knowledgeable, helpful and flexible. I was able to reach someone by phone when I had a question. There were no changes from the original quote. The driver was helpful in contacting us ahead if time... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth Haviland
    Date:7/24/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Joe Garcia ext 704
    Review:Worked with Joe Garcia he explained the whole process start to finished explained exactly what would happen. I was kept informed from pick-up to delivery. Pick-up driver was on time and delivered the vehicle as he estimated. Would definetly recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob W
    Date:7/24/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Steve West
    Review:Your service exceeded my expectations. Steve explained everything to me clearly and confirmed my understanding. I must say I was a little nervous because he spoke so fast (I am originally a New Yorker) and I didn't understand why some names were di... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Hollander
    Date:7/24/2015 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Joe
    Review:Was very fast and easy, received car in Florida a head of schedule. Very impressed and happy with the transaction. I would recommend this service to everyone, thank you so much for all of your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Wilfredo Reyes
    Date:7/24/2015 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Aaron
    Review:Pretty easy process. Very flexible. Got there in less than a week! The driver was very trustworthy and accomodating. He even gave me a ride to my hotel. Customer service agents are very friendly and fast communicators. [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:7/23/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Lou Simms 559
    Review:Lou was an incredible help. He was there every second I needed him. Very good customer service and very nice man to talk to in general. Everythng he told me was true and the vehicle was picked up in a timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:Devin Kufske
    Date:7/23/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: summer hoving
    Review:summer did an amazing job w/ my transport. she was able to hook me up the same day i placed the order. everything was a breeze and i would highly recommend working w/ her... [ View ]
    Poster:dana
    Date:7/23/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Brian
    Review:Everyone, including the driver were wonderful! We had trouble finding a company to haul the car but once I contacted Auto Transport 123 it went fast. The driver was even able to pick up the care a day early. So happy! Thank you all so much. [ View ]
    Poster:Jamie WallaceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Steve West
    Review:I had a very good experience shipping my 1932 Ford Roadster with Auto Transport 123. I found Auto Transport by Googling for the highest rated shipper and they came up. I called and talked to Steve West. He was very engaging and I got a really ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken LuaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Date:7/23/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: 76' Blazer
    Review:Joe Garcia is AWESOME!!! I had a very bad experience with another transportation company who took my deposit and ran! I have never done anything like this before, so I did not know the way things were suppose to be done. Joe went over everything t... [ More ]
    Poster:Rikki Woolard
    Date:7/23/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Jonathan545
    Review:Jonathan has explained to me the whole process of transporting a vehicle from soup to nuts. The car was picked up on time and delivered ahead of schedule. The rate is much lower too compared to other companies. highly recommended!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Leda Faye
    Date:7/23/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:I am very happy with Auto transport 123 because the company fulfilled their promise. Casey is a wonderful person. She always make me happy any time I contact her about my pick up.. [ View ]
    Poster:Gbenga
    Date:7/23/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:Great customer service, had an issue with shiping date, which was not auto transport 123 problem. Gave great updates. Will definitely use next time, highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:scott
    Date:7/23/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Matt ext. 512
    Review:No problems at all. Vehicle was picked at sacremento on time and arrived in ma 4 days ahead of schecule which was perfect for my needs. No damage to vehicle. Great communication with transport carrier. [ View ]
    Poster:Stuart
    Date:7/23/2015 2:29:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80