View 153,926 Reviews on 3,614 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,927th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1873 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.75% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.25% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Auto Transport review.
    Review:Mechalia was absolutely wonderful to do business with. She made this experience of transporting my vehicles from California to Texas easy. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher Iverson
    Date:12/19/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very good and quick service
    Review:It was my first time to deliver my car through a car delivery company...123 is very efficient and provides nice service ...alway reachable [ View ]
    Poster:Weiwei ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shippig
    Review:The service from the company was awesome. Very polite service. My car was picked up and delivered in timely manner. Great Service. [ View ]
    Poster:Raju
    Date:12/19/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Basha
    Review:I worked with bascha, my car was transported to it's location, in a timely manner. I would definitely use this company on my next future move. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:12/19/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: rosemary ext364
    Review:I used another company to move my truck to Texas and it was damaged when i received. I went with your company to return to Arizona and the car arrived undamaged and early. I will use and recommend your company for future use. [ View ]
    Poster:Bj
    Date:12/19/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Mechalia ext 511
    Review:The service was great, Driver went above the call of duty. Mechalia was a pleasure to work with and the communication was very good. I would recommend Auto Transport 123 for any car delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:12/19/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Garth 363
    Review:Great experience - Garth was very informative and attentive and called to find out things came out. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:PM
    Date:12/19/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience!
    Review:Casey at Auto Transport 123 was great, and the driver was very courteous, on-time and professional. I would definitely use Auto Transport 123 again. [ View ]
    Poster:Pete D
    Date:12/19/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:the delivery service was scheduled and delivered as proposed, the pick up and drop off times were within my requested times there were no additional charges [ View ]
    Poster:GP
    Date:12/19/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: car
    Review:I would use this service again, they were very nice, the car was picked up as promise, my driver was very nice, and he took care of my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Em
    Date:12/19/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Anthony ext 544
    Review:I was very pleased the service I received from Auto Transport 123. I will recommend this company to my friends and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Nina
    Date:12/19/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Nichole 362
    Review:So my son needed his car shipped asap .Nicole and lavanda made it happen.the car was picked up a day early they both made sure I was comfortable and understood how it works. Thank you guys so much..as for the condition of the car his muffler was knoc... [ More ]
    Poster:lakisha
    Date:12/18/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Basha ext 550
    Review:Good follow up and timely response. Flexible with changes and schedule without change in price. First time civilian transport and Bash a was patient, friendly and compliant. [ View ]
    Poster:sara
    Date:12/18/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Steve ext. 501
    Review:This was my first time using auto transport and it was a better experience than I expected. The car was picked up a day early and arrived on time to Florida. Communication was great along the way as well. Thank you for all of your help! [ View ]
    Poster:SG
    Date:12/18/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Birthday Basha!
    Review:Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I received the car on time and in perfect condition. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:12/18/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Happy birthday Basha
    Review:Everything went well! Cars came when we expected. Glad we used the company. Basha did great. Happy birthday Basha. [ View ]
    Poster:SL
    Date:12/18/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Review:The phone call was handled professionally and efficiently. There was good follow-up from the representative. The driver provided good communication on when the vehicle would be picked up and when the expected delivery was to take place. We would u... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:12/18/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Tara ext 507
    Review:Customer service was great always had a helping answer to my questions. Would really recommend this company to any one. [ View ]
    Poster:Felix This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Kevin
    Review:Great communication and very easy to work with even when I was upset about unrelated things to the move, they were calm and very helpful. I will definitely use this company again. Well priced and the vast arrived in great condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcus Sintoni
    Date:12/18/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Tara ext 507
    Review:Everything was excellent and went smoothe. She was wonderful! She was prompt and very clear with instructions. My car was in great condition. She called me back immidetly when I left messages. Very clear with instruction. [ View ]
    Poster:Divya
    Date:12/18/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext. 506
    Review:We were very happy with the availability and responsiveness of Auto Transport 123 during the booking process and during the transport process. Everyone we dealt with, including the drivers, were professional. We would not hesitate to recommend this ... [ More ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:12/18/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Steve ext 501
    Review:Steve was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about services provided. I did not feel pressured to use his company, but am very pleased with his service. [ View ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:12/18/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: A+++ Company
    Review:Excellent company for transporting your vehicle! Very good prices, and trustworthy! I would highly recommend this company! [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Lack of communication
    Review:While I will use Transport 123 when I need a transport, they need to do a better job with communication. They were on top of things and in constant contact up until they had my signed contract. Then I had to call them more than once to find out who... [ More ]
    Poster:TC Cole
    Date:12/17/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Len ext 559
    Review:len was helpful throughtout the process i iwould recommend them the car was delivered in good cond. [ View ]
    Poster:Clyde
    Date:12/17/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Anthony was great to work with. Keeped up date on every thing. Cost was about avarge but service was great. Thanks transport 123 [ View ]
    Poster:Robert VanBeekum
    Date:12/17/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Christian Ext 502
    Review:Vehicle arrived on time. Good service overall. Customer service was great and would use again. Would call Christain again is I needed his services. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:12/17/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:the cars were delivered in great shape and 2 days early. Janine in customer service was a pleasure to deal with and does a great job!! [ View ]
    Poster:Mr. Matt
    Date:12/17/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Towing my car
    Review:Great experience! Was nervous in the beginning never using this type of service. I'm just happy everything went well. [ View ]
    Poster:AlvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Christian
    Review:Love this company, I just give them my car and I have no worries at all. Have used them many times as my family seems to bounce around the country, kids at university etc and our cars have always been delivered even faster than expected and in perfe... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelby
    Date:12/17/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: danny ext 700
    Review:Danny was very helpful and honest with the movement oif my vehicle .The driver was courteous and prompt. [ View ]
    Poster:nick
    Date:12/17/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Mini Cooper Transported from Nevada to Chicago and back home to Nevada
    Review:I love this company!!! This was my first experience and the first of many yet to come. I had the great pleasure of working with Casey Jackson. He listened to my situation, thought carefully about all options and presented the one that was most e... [ More ]
    Poster:chiqeeta jameson
    Date:12/16/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Mission Accomplished - But Stressful
    Review:There's alot to be said about research and planning - by both the broker and the customer. Since I never moved a car before, I had high hopes of being walked through the process, trusting advertising and using reviews to know the pitfalls in advanc... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory
    Date:12/16/2014 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 H3 Delivered as expected
    Review:Communication was as expected, picked up and delivered as promised. Dan did exactly what he said he would do and followed up on time. Driver was very nice and communication with carrier was great. They were friendly and easy to speak with. My only co... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:12/16/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext 506
    Review:My second experience with shipping a car with Auto Transport 123 and both times everything went incredibly smoothly. Will use again next time. [ View ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:12/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: len 551
    Review:everything was great. len was fine. every was fine, turned ouy very well. autotranstpost is great. [ View ]
    Poster:anne
    Date:12/16/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony Ext.544
    Review:Anthony called me about 15 minutes after my initial request. I had never used any service prior so I was skeptical but Anthony answered every question was avaiable every day (Even after hours) and I really liked him. Even though I did receive some lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Cary
    Date:12/16/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: George
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle across the country, the customer service was excellent from beginning to end. The early morning pick up and respect of the drivers was an extension of the companies professionalism I experienced whil... [ More ]
    Poster:Alisa
    Date:12/16/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good service and courteous driver
    Review:Prompt and easy pickup and delivery. Driver called ahead of time in Denver and was there when he said he would be. Car was delivered on time in Virginia Nicole (who took the original order on phone) was incredibly pleasant and helpful. A process... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Mayman
    Date:12/16/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Casey J ext 365
    Review:Second time using Auto Transport 123 and once again it was very good. The vehicle was picked up and delivered on time and in good shape. Very good job. [ View ]
    Poster:RHM
    Date:12/16/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: irene ext543
    Review:The experience with Auto transport 123 was excellent. I signed up a while ago and the held my claim for over a year and never pressured me to get it transported sooner to make money. Then when i called they got me a transport date that week. [ View ]
    Poster:edgar burnette
    Date:12/16/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Dan Fischer ext 560
    Review:Dan was extremely helpful and explained things to me thoroughly. He negotiated a lower price for me and was always available if I had questions. This was the first time I ever shipped my car so I was really unsure, but Dan gave me a lot of industry... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheryl Voros
    Date:12/16/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Very professional and reliable. I would definitely use them for all my transportation deliveries of my cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:12/15/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good job!
    Review:Did everything I could have asked them to. They won't trick you into a two day turnaround that is impossible. And even by some mistake they set you up in an impossible turnaround, they'll fix to yor satisfaction. Would recommend again. [ View ]
    Poster:D. Howard
    Date:12/15/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Christian ext 502
    Review:Picked up on time, dropped off early, what more could you want? Christian is fantastic he was very responsive. This is the 2nd time I have shipped with him and would not use anyone else. [ View ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:12/15/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Review:They worked with me to get the job done, [ View ]
    Poster:Malik hurtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Brenda ext 545
    Review:Thanks for the help in moving my Jeep. on time and avery nice trk. Driver..................................................................................................................... [ View ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:12/15/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Jason ext 549
    Review:It was my first time transporting hummer h3 from LA to FL. Jason was very helpful and a pleasure to speak to. I will use this company again if I ever move again. [ View ]
    Poster:Cristina
    Date:12/15/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Mechalia Ext 511
    Review:Service was prompt and on time. Car was delivered in good condition. Reasonable cost. I would use them again. Simple and easy to deal with [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:12/15/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: eric ext 361
    Review:I got a call from eric was very nice and he worked with me on the price. Told him the most the most the cust could go was the $800 and he got it to work with that amount. [ View ]
    Poster:arnold's body shop
    Date:12/15/2014 2:35:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62