View 160,847 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,848th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2020 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.04% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.96% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Janine
    Review:Janine was a pleasure to work with. She answered all my questions and I had a lot of them. I would not hesitate to work with Janine again she was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:4/24/2015 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Jason ext549
    Review:The customer service is great! The car arrived in great condition!! But I expected my a car a little early.. ;) [ View ]
    Poster:Janani
    Date:4/24/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Basha ext 550
    Review:happy with the service everyone was so nice to work with , got my 1992 Corvette in great condition . will use this company again in the future thanks basha for helping me transporting my car [ View ]
    Poster:James
    Date:4/24/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: JOE GARCIA EXTENSION 704
    Review:Joe Garcia Continues to provide me with excellent service regarding my transportation and so far i am so happy to have a guy like Joe take care of my transport needs. I will always refer Joe to anybody that needs their car moved from point A to B [ View ]
    Poster:Paul AwohThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy ext561
    Review:Awesome service! Great on time, always felt like I had answers and a focal point of contact. Jimmy was the best auto transport representative I have ever worked with, will definitely be working woth him and AT123 on my next vehicle move. [ View ]
    Poster:Samir hamdan
    Date:4/24/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Ext 368
    Review:Sue was excellent in communicating the process. Driver was very courteous and picked up the car on time and delivered on time even though his truck had engine problems on the way. [ View ]
    Poster:AD
    Date:4/24/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron EXT506
    Review:Aaron was extremly helpful & made me feel comfortable about the arrrangements. Driver was polite & called to keep me informed of progress and was very timely. [ View ]
    Poster:Crolyn
    Date:4/24/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Jimmy was very professional.The truck driver was very good as well. This was my first time to use a transport company. [ View ]
    Poster:darrell
    Date:4/24/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Basha ext550
    Review:I got my vehicle on time and in the same condition as I left. I am so attached to my car and they kept a good care of it. [ View ]
    Poster:Prerna
    Date:4/24/2015 2:54:00 PM
    Review:Ed took care of everything I needed in regards with shipping my car. He made the experience very easy and I would be pleased with using Auto 123 again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian Holt
    Date:4/23/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy extension 561
    Review:Was kept informed by Jimmy. All went well with process and delivery, no issues. I would recommend the company to others. Was overall good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:4/23/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext.506
    Review:Pretty good, arrive early, but a little expensive for me. They use SHA transportation. Although they got a lot of cars, they picked up my car on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Yang
    Date:4/23/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Review:I have not yet reviewed the condition of the vehicle, but expect everything should be fine. Irene was great to deal with. Very honest, assuring, candid and efficient. I would highly recommend the company to others, and insist that they deal dir... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:4/23/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Camaro
    Review:Our 2010 Camaro was shipped from Nevada to Illinois with no problems. Driver was in constant contact and vehicle was received in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:4/23/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: jimmy
    Review:had acompany lined up to pickup my van - lots of excuses - called autotransport and 2 hours later jimmy had arrangeed for a pick up - because of the expedited service the cost was more but it was worrth - especially when the van arrived in minnesota ... [ More ]
    Poster:lee drossel
    Date:4/23/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Monique ext 508
    Review:Considering that cross country transport can be stressful when one is not there in person, Monique and her company were there every step of the way, providing true knowledge and most importantly comfort. They were there every time I asked for an upda... [ More ]
    Poster:Francis N. Parrilli
    Date:4/23/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext 506
    Review:I did a web search and Aaron was the 1st to contact me and answered all of my questions. I called Aaron back a few hours later to confirm pick up date and time. The car was picked up with in a few hours and back in New Mexicao the next day. Awesome s... [ More ]
    Poster:LARRY H MILLER TOYOTA
    Date:4/23/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Sue ext 368
    Review:Sue is great. she did everything correctly. She is wonderful person. the delivery times were right on schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:4/23/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Review:Quoted better price than others. Picked up when they said they would and delivered when they said they would. Easy to arrange and friendly service. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:W K
    Date:4/22/2015 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: recent car transport
    Review:Great to deal with. Kept all promises of price, timeline, communication. Irene was easy to talk with - honest and direct. Good trucker who communicated as the transporter had promised. I've had good transport experiences before, but this was excelle... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:4/22/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Accord
    Review:They are too good and very professional. Would highly recommend to opt for this carrier. They handle everything so well. [ View ]
    Poster:Bharadwaj Narayanan
    Date:4/22/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Matt Ext 512
    Review:The driver prompt courteous and careful in the handling of my car cross country. I was delighted to receive it early and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Gail Alexander
    Date:4/22/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy Extension 561
    Review:Service was great, shipping was much faster than expected and driver was in constant contact. I had sent a few emails prior to the pickup and they were very responsive to all of my questions/concerns. I enjoyed the ability to pick personal items in t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike PetrilloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Danny EXT700
    Review:He was doing a fantastic job transfer my vehicle... Got it delivered sooner than I expected...highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:TammieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Richelle
    Review:She was very helpful in giving me a good price to ship my vehicle. She answered all my questions and helped me with my concerns involving me shipping my car from Illinois to California. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard jones
    Date:4/22/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Tara Extension 507
    Review:I was moving for a job from Los Angeles to Des Moines, Iowa and I found this company on a Google Search. Everyone was so helpful and professional. It was so easy to call and make arrangements to have the car picked up and delivered. The car was in... [ More ]
    Poster:AngieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Irene ext 543
    Review:Let me start by saying I tried another company that gave me a lower offer to transport my car from Georgia to Idaho. The problem is that any company can give you a low offer but finding a carrier to do it for that offer is another thing…you wil... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:4/22/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Review:Anthony was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. The actual transport driver was timely, but did fail to complete an inspection of the car upon pick-up. The car did arrive in fine condition. My overall experience was good and I would r... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Lang
    Date:4/22/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Boles trailer shipment
    Review:I shopped several top transport companies prior to going with Auto Transport 123. My 30 foot travel trailer sat without any takers for over a week at one major company. They kindly gave me a deposit refund at my request. My next company took a large ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Adams
    Date:4/22/2015 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Fast & easy transport honest and up front . thank you fir the help will use again in again in the future [ View ]
    Poster:km
    Date:4/21/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
    Review:**DO NOT UTILIZE THIS SERVICE** While the initial customer service representative sounded polite and prided the company of their “professionalism, small, and family owned and operated company.” I can tell you this was the furthest thing ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronald Mann
    Date:4/21/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: monique
    Review:Good Service Delivery on time as promised Customer was pleased. Easy to communicate with. vehicle was delivered in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:markj
    Date:4/21/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Minivan to Montana
    Review:Moved my parents minivan from Yuma AZ to Billings MT recently with Irene at Auto123. She was very nice, extremely knowledgeable and professional. The assigned driver was Tony of Tony's Transport LLC. Tony was very helpful to my parents and the deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Seaspace
    Date:4/21/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext 506
    Review:I was very satisfied with Aaron - excellent customer service. Very fast pickup, excellent prices. We will be back for more transport needs as they arise. [ View ]
    Poster:Daisey's Used Cars Inc.
    Date:4/21/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Ext. 368
    Review:Working with this company was fabulous. Would definitely use again. Sue was knowledgable, friendly and easy to work with! [ View ]
    Poster:Sandy
    Date:4/21/2015 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Monique ext508
    Review:My overall experience was excellent. Monique was very helpful, on time, and upfront every step of the way. I was very satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:sedrick
    Date:4/21/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: dan ext560
    Review:We are happy with the service everything went as planned and our daughter was pleased with the service at te destination point. [ View ]
    Poster:john wary
    Date:4/21/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:My initial experience was good but overall customer service wasn't the best. My vehicle was on time though once I got to communicate with the driver. [ View ]
    Poster:charles
    Date:4/21/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Jonathan
    Review:I am extremely pleased!!! Jonathan placed my car with the nicest, forthright driver and rig I could possibly want. Sandee, the driver/owner of the enclosed rig was wonderful!!! Sandee went out of his way to keep in touch with both my daughter and... [ More ]
    Poster:Gammi
    Date:4/21/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:We used this company for one reason Janine was recommended by a friend of ours .we explained to her what we needed and she gave us her opinion what she thought would work best for us . She had the driver at our location when she said she updated us w... [ More ]
    Poster:Rose
    Date:4/21/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Transfer service was very respectful and courteous when dealing with them. Made sure I was comfortable and satisfied with the service upon delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Riley nashThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: The WORST experience EVER!
    Review:This was the second time using this company. The first time was GREAT. Almost everything went perfect besides the fact that I never received my drivers information. However, the drive did call 24 hours before pick up and my car was picked up in the s... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize Miss Atkins. As you stated you are a return customer of ours so we feel terrible for your unsatisfactory experience. Customer service has emailed you this morning in regards to your full refund. Please respond to them so we can process your full refund. Our apologies again. Sincerely, Auto Transport 123 [ view ]
    Poster:D Atkins
    Date:4/20/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Basha
    Review:The Service provided by Basha was excellent. The quote given was too lucrative. The pick and drop of the vehicle was good. The communication between us was clear and descriptive. Thanks for your Service. [ View ]
    Poster:Rohit
    Date:4/20/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Sue 368
    Review:Great Customer Service with Sue. She always returned my calls promptly and worked hard to accommodate my pick up availability. Driver Dimitry was really nice and Call d me when he was close. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary Jennifer
    Date:4/20/2015 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Sue 368
    Poster:Mary Jennifer
    Date:4/20/2015 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Was overall satisfied with the service, the only thing that I was upset with is that I was not contacted 24 hours prior to the car being picked up. [ View ]
    Poster:Laurie Carlo
    Date:4/20/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Jonathan
    Review:They transport my car, It was delivered in very good condition. Over all I like the whole process except that I was not told that It can take from 3 up to 5 days for them to find a truck to move my car. I made the plan with them on the 10 and they... [ More ]
    Poster:HYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Jason ext 549
    Review:People are very professional and courtesies. The driver was on time and helped with questions that I had. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Eide
    Date:4/20/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Lee ext 521
    Review:Lee was very clear and concise in explaining the service and procedures, and came up with a competitive quote which was lower than everyone else, and also faster in transit time across country. The car was picked up quickly, on time, and delivered as... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:4/20/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Lee ext 521
    Poster:jeff
    Date:4/20/2015 5:03:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71