View 152,605 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,606th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1786 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.57% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.43% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Camaro
    Review:This was a prefect transport. Picked up on time. Dropped off on time. Dan did an excellent job. I would highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster: bobby
    Date:11/21/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Civic
    Review:The service was damn good, picked up and delivery on time, vehicle was handled very carefully. Auto Transport 123 gave me the confidence that they will be always there in case if I need to track my vehicle or need any other information regarding it. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Swastik Sahoo
    Date:11/21/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Quick & no problems
    Review:I would use again.. Quick to pick up and drop off. I picked vehicle up at transporters residence with no problems.. [ View ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:11/21/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and straightforward
    Review:Very good experience. Everything went off without a hitch. I would choose them again in a heartbeat. ........................... ........................... ........................... ........................... ........................... [ View ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:11/21/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Thomy 8888859123 ext 360
    Review:Thomy was very easy to work with follow up when needed and made me feel like a valued costumer. Would use their service again. Car came quick and no damage [ View ]
    Poster:Gary Giragosian
    Date:11/21/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: suv
    Review:I had excellent service. they delivered my car on time. and jessica was an amazing help. i would recommend this company to anyone who wants there car shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:lee
    Date:11/21/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Ilene was good to deal with and tried real hard to get the vehicle picked up on time. Patient with my calls. [ View ]
    Poster:Oscar Jones
    Date:11/21/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:2 vehicle transported they were fair and honest and very friendly and timely. Would defiantly use them again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:cheryl
    Date:11/21/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my porsche
    Review:The company provides a great shipping service at a competitive rate. The customer service is excellent . With a shipment coming from Indiana to georgia with a shipping time of only one day from the purchase date of vehicle i thought was great. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Cody Cox
    Date:11/21/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Worked with Eric 888-885-9123 x 361
    Review:This is the fourth time I've moved a car it went off without a hitch the driver was professional. I would recommend using this company highly. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Francoeur
    Date:11/21/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan GTR
    Review:Auto Transport 123 was extremely helpful in the shipment of my Nissan GTR from Orlando, FL. to Rockwall, TX. From payment, the vehicle was picked up two days after placing the order and delivered in exactly 24hrs over 1100 miles away. Aaron and his... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:11/21/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: nissan altima 2012
    Review:The first contact was so helpfull and the driver as well, the car came with excellent conditions, thank you so much [ View ]
    Poster:MABEL DIAZ ROSAS
    Date:11/21/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I had many companies call and try to get me not to use this company. But good customer service goes a long way and these girls were very nice and professional and a pleasure to work with. I see the reason why there such a threat to the industry. My c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:11/21/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: honda civic
    Review:customer service was great. Everytime I had a question, I called customer service and they answered all of my questions. The tracking was great too. I tried tracking my car and they told me exactly where my car was. My transporter Edgar was really co... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:11/21/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
    Review:I had a terrible experience with this company. They sold me using this website and their high number of positive reviews. The sales representative I spoke to changed my pick up date 4 times, first it was supposed to be Monday, then Tuesday, then Frid... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:11/21/2014 2:30:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Car was delivered early. Very happy with my choice. Customer service was always on top of everything and had answers to all of my questions. Would do business with again. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:11/20/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 325i
    Review:Hi I worked with Anthony for transportation of my BMW 325i from NJ to WA and the service was great. They were on time for pickup and delivery. The quoted price was also competitive in the market. Appreciated Anthony and team. Thiru. [ View ]
    Poster:THIRUMALESH KODAGANTI
    Date:11/20/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped My Honda from NY to WA
    Review:First time moving my car. I have moved from from NY to WA. My primary contact person with AT123 was Steve who was very helpful during the whole process. The pick up was hours late and we barely made it on time with our schedule. But over all I had go... [ More ]
    Poster:M Rahman
    Date:11/20/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 Rolls Royce
    Review:Service was on time and very professional. The car was in excellent condition, and overall we were very happy with the service. Customer service is great. [ View ]
    Poster:Blake
    Date:11/20/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Altima
    Review:The service was very friendly and quick. The car was picked the same day as requested. The driver was on time, polite and courteous. Very smooth transaction. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed Nasab
    Date:11/20/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 corola
    Review:Worked with chris. He kept me iinformed. I bother him too much becuase i was worry to much. delivery was on time. no damge. [ View ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:11/20/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: 1929 Ford
    Review:Over all I was happy with the ease of this transaction. The only thing that wasn't perfect was the drop off time, we were told 9 Pm which was later than I would have preferred. And the car didn't arrive until 10 PM. [ View ]
    Poster:Jen Burkett
    Date:11/20/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Actually Grath gave me a best deal and the car was picked next day, on time and car was delieverd one day early in the same condition. Service was excellent. I would recommend Auto Transport 123 to anyone who likes to ship their car. Regards Di... [ More ]
    Poster:Dinesh
    Date:11/20/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: 2012 ford flex
    Review:other than a delay in original pick up every thing went just great Jason was very helpful in explaining the whole process. the delivery at the Washington end was perfect. [ View ]
    Poster:Roy
    Date:11/20/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: 1972 Mercedes
    Review:Matt was good at responding questions. Driver was good and the car came in good condition. Both sides of transport went well. [ View ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:11/20/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: would recommend to others and would use this service again
    Review:My experience was very pleasant and the information that made me make my decision was forthcoming Tyler was a great representative for your company and always was professional in his discussions with me. He gave me the best possible pric... [ More ]
    Poster:frank anderson
    Date:11/19/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Dan was Awesome.
    Review:We moved 3 cars and Dan was great. We had no damage to any of the vehicles. We would use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Shelia Perry
    Date:11/19/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan Sentra
    Review:First time moving my car, moving from WA to GA. The pick up was hours late and we barely made it on time to my flight. Overall it was a good experience, my main contact with AT123 was Jerad and he was very helpful during the whole process. [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:11/19/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: dodge
    Review:My daughter and I moved our vehicle from illinois to nevada. This was our first experience. The driver was on time during pickup and delivery. We also got phone calls to let us know where it was located during the move. This experience was fantastic.... [ More ]
    Poster:izola saulsberry
    Date:11/19/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star service - 888.885.9123 x300
    Review:I recently used Auto Transport 123 to relocate two vehicles across the country. From the very first touch point to the last, it was a terrific experience. I particularly want to thank La Vanda for her proactive diligence in following up with me and... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Swimley
    Date:11/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Review by Customer
    Review:Great communication from start to finish with agency as well as driver. they showed up a day earlier and everything from the begginning to end went perfectly.They set worse case expectations and over delivered on all aspects of this transport for my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Gordon
    Date:11/19/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Picked up a Ford Truck and would use again
    Review:Work with Joe he staied in contract with me the whole time .. If I had question I called and he either answered or called me right back . Was very happy with the transaction [ View ]
    Poster:Chris Morris
    Date:11/19/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: This was my first experience, but everything went smoothly
    Review:My vehicle arrived on time and in the same condition it was picked up. Driver was very friendly and professional. Would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Angela Adams
    Date:11/18/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: 95 Jeep
    Review:Nicole was good to work with , she gave me all info that i needed . i was happy with all her work , the driver was very nice and happy also . happy to work with him also [ View ]
    Poster:Anita
    Date:11/18/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:Thomy was very knowledgeable and respectful. This is the first time I used this service but I was very satisfied [ View ]
    Poster:B N
    Date:11/18/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: very good communicataion
    Review:There is a little problem between driver and warehouse regarding the payment method because it is a Sat delivery. After Janine communicated with driver, the issue is settled down. [ View ]
    Poster:kx energy incThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 lexus rx350
    Review:Great service, quoted me a price and stuck with it! Unlike some other companies that i had to go through. They were very fast and professional. I would defiantly use them again when i have to move another vehicle! [ View ]
    Poster:paul
    Date:11/18/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:GREAT SERVICE, WAS PICKUP AND DELIVERED AS EXPECTED. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THERE SERVICE, AND THE DRIVE CONTACTED ME THE NIGHT BEFORE TO LET ME KNOW WHEN THEY WOULD BE DROPPING OFF THE CAR. [ View ]
    Poster:JIM
    Date:11/18/2014 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: 1971 Chevy Truck
    Review:I was very pleased with the overall service I received. Their customer service was very helpful and courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Matthews
    Date:11/18/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Pacifica
    Review:We had great service from the company, though the car arrived later than what was anticipated. We were also satisfied overall with the transport services rendered. Ratings would have been higher had the vehicle arrived on the date that was previous... [ More ]
    Poster:shawn
    Date:11/18/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 mercedes
    Review:Excellent service. Janine dealt with our personal complications. Very friendly and timely responses [ View ]
    Poster:azad
    Date:11/18/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: 1969 Chev Pickup
    Review:Would use again, very reliable, was keep informed by Dan the driver. Was able to call Dan because I was given his name and number so I could phone him anytime. Was right about their quote about price and they keep to it.No surprise when delivered th... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe M
    Date:11/18/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Accord
    Review:They picked up my car on time and delivered it in 2 days which was great. The vehicle condition was as it is when it was picked up. Door to door delivary was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Sindhura
    Date:11/18/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Mohammad was very helpful.
    Review:My original contact with Mohammad was very helpful. He helped walk me through the process and made the transition of shipping our two vehicles across the country very easy. Our vehicles arrived on time to their destination and in the same condition w... [ More ]
    Poster:Mindy
    Date:11/18/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: 2014 Camaro
    Review:Car was picked up on time and delivered early. Drive was in contact with me for the majority of the trip. Questions were all answered quickly. [ View ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:11/18/2014 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Love them!!!
    Review:I bought a food truck in New Jersey and it needed it be shipped to New Orleans where I live. We ended up having some trouble finding a trailer that could fit it because it was such a big truck. auto 123 never gave up and Janine even gave me her pers... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie Trent
    Date:11/17/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Serivce!!
    Review:These made it easy to transport to my vehicle. I had to move from Califiornia to Massachusetts on short notice and on a budget. Auto Transport 123 made it very easy and convenient for me to get my car here on time. I was worried I would've had to spe... [ More ]
    Poster:John S.
    Date:11/17/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I liked the fact that Steve took the time to explain the process. Being straight forward and honest was a big plus too. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian T.
    Date:11/17/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: JETTA
    Review:Everything was fine with our transport......they were a little delayed picking up, but still got it there in 5 days. Casey was EXCELLENT. Very helpful and polite and cheerful. She helped us A LOT. [ View ]
    Poster:MARY
    Date:11/17/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Novice shippers
    Review:First time, EXCELLENT transaction. No issues. Driver very careful and courteous. Would do again in a heartbeat! [ View ]
    Poster:Donato Summa
    Date:11/17/2014 3:07:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60