View 143,994 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,995th Review now!
Auto Transport 123
Location:NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:Call Us Today!
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1719 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.44% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.56% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: malibu
    Review: jerald was on time and directions to meet for pickup of the car was accurate. a pleasant person that answer all questions. I RECOMMEND AUTO TRANSPORT 123 TO USE TO TRANSPORT YOUR CAR [ View ]
    Poster:lana
    Date:7/23/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks love you Jerard
    Review:Good service, fast response. One of my friend recommended this auto transport company for me. Although they picked up my car a couple of days later than expected, deliver time is shorter than schedule. They are willing to help and respond really quic... [ More ]
    Poster:Yang Meng
    Date:7/23/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:The sales person was knowledgeable. The car was picked up on time and was delivered on time. Cost was reasonable. [ View ]
    Poster:Anirudha GandheThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: 1996 toyota for runner
    Review:Jerard was sooooo helpful from beginning to end. I spoke with other companies and was amazed by so many scary stories and dishonest people. Jerard was one hundred percent honest and available the entire time I worked with him. I am so grateful for h... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy Gunther
    Date:7/23/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 bmw
    Review:The service was very good Delivery was on time I would use again when i need to tranport my car in future [ View ]
    Poster:Wan Kim
    Date:7/23/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:Auto transport 123 was professional, quick, and honest. I felt at ease instantly and knew my car would be taken care of. I was amazed with how quick my car arrived , and how easy and smooth this transition was. I would definitely use them for servic... [ More ]
    Poster:Caroline BlascoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Hyundai
    Review:AutoTranspot123 was excellent. It was my 1st time using a service like this and everything went just as they said. If I ever have to ship again they will be my 1st and only choice. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:7/23/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car
    Review:Car pickup on time and delivered on time Jerard was very helpful with the entire process. Driver called before pickup and before delivery [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:7/23/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Transport and Delivery Service
    Review:Quality service from Steve despite my original skepticism with not knowing how the auto transport industry works. Knowledgeable, trustworthy, and timely are just a few words to describe the service of Auto Transport 123. Additionally, their team o... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith GreerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Service is good
    Review:Overall experience was very good. The only problem I faced was pick up was 2 days later than the start date but it happened before I left and I got my car in less than a week. So I am pretty happy with the overall service. [ View ]
    Poster:GarimaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transportation
    Review:No complaints whatsoever, vehicle was picked up and delivered on time and on budget. It was delivered undamaged . the dispatch and driver were courteous and kept me informed of my vehicle's location.On the day of delivery the driver gave me a heads ... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Watson
    Date:7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: ford f350
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered on time. There was good communication. The allover shipn ent process went well [ View ]
    Poster:kevin
    Date:7/22/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: 02 Toyota Corolla
    Review:Had a frank discussion with Ross about the industry, and he was very honest about what was involved and some of the dangers of entering into a contract with a company who has a very poor record. He was helpful in reviewing competitor's information, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Anil
    Date:7/22/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: The better choice
    Review:We originally contracted with another company but after two weeks of promises they had not even located a driver. I contacted Tara with Auto Transport 123 and within 5 days they had located a driver. The driver contacted me for the exact location of ... [ More ]
    Poster:JannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: 1997 FORD F-150 TRUCK
    Review:The service and communication among Auto Transport & the driver was great! I would recommend their services to anyone! Very happy with the results! [ View ]
    Poster:DANIEL
    Date:7/22/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Great Car Carrier
    Review:Best experience and great drivers! When drivers arrived they did a walkaround and showed me all that they were marking down. This company was a true door to door service, no hussle to meet them miles away. I would use again and again. [ View ]
    Poster:NoahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: 2 cars
    Review:The service was fine. The pickup was on time and the people were helpful. The delivery was done professionally and the driver very courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:William Giesey
    Date:7/21/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: MI TO CA
    Review:Ross did a very good job! Recommend Pick up was a little late due to the drive, but overall good experience [ View ]
    Poster:MUYUAN LIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123 review
    Review:I've used auto transport twice now for both my relocations from FL to CA and have had positive experiences both times. Jerard is always friendly and helpful. He does a good job following up and makes sure everything goes smoothly. Prices are also... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael C
    Date:7/21/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Nissan Maxima
    Review:My aunt in San Diego, CA said that Glenn was very nice and friendly when loading the vehicle. Glenn was in direct contact with me from pick up, transit, to delivery. My dad was there to receive the car and said he really enjoyed Glenn and said the sa... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Davison
    Date:7/21/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1997 BMW
    Review:The service was very nice and on time, everything went as promised. I would tell all my friends about this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Alvin
    Date:7/21/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: survey
    Review:Jessica was great. I talked to her that morning and the car was picked up about 4 hours later. Delivery time was remarkable. I didn't expect the car until Thursday and the car arrived Tuesday night. The driver contacted us to let us know. Very g... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Bowman
    Date:7/18/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: jess
    Review:she was very knowledgeable and helpful to get me a driver my truck got here to New York very pleased with her performance [ View ]
    Poster:rj
    Date:7/18/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time we used this company to transport a vehicle and we were treated by Jessica as if we were the only and mist important customer. Other companies did not want to pick up in rural Vermont and deliver to California or the pick up t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan PapadakusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 honda
    Review:Great work with the drivers. everyone was nice to work with in the office i would use again in the near future thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:7/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:It was a good experience with auto transport 123. They gave me a quote and it was I spent at the time of delivery. The driver was on time and courtious. I would use this company again in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce DOttsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Review:Auto transport 123 did a great job setting up, and shipping my car from South Carolina to California. They worked through several issues that came up on my end of the process, and were very patient. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes
    Review:Everyone involved was communicative at all times. I had every question and concern answered and resolved I would recommend Transport 123 to my friends and colleagues. The driver was in constant contact with me about his schedule at all times. [ View ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:7/18/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Honda Civic
    Review:Auto Transport 123 provided excellent service every step of the way. Car was delivered in perfect condition and in a very short time. Excellent company. [ View ]
    Poster:Carolyn
    Date:7/18/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Honda Accord
    Review:The service was great from start to finish. They picked up the vehicle on time and delivered door to door as promised. The price was fair against others I checked. [ View ]
    Poster:Alan KaufmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 Toyota
    Review:This is the second time I've used Auto Transport 123 company and both times the results were excellent. Didn't have any problems and the transports were received on the promise time. I would use them again and would recommend them anytime. [ View ]
    Poster:Harry FowlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: inop
    Review:I was very pleased with the service offered by both the company and driver. The driver kept me informed throughout the pickup and delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:david hernandez
    Date:7/17/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:we sched. our cars to be picked up 1 week apart. cars were both picked up on the same day. my boyfriends was picked up later than asked and mine earlier than asked. when his car arrived to port on Friday he received an email with times to pick it up.... [ More ]
    Poster:melanie diehl
    Date:7/17/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: overseas
    Review:Cars were in great shape when we picked them up.Seemed like the normal weather wear you would expect from a trip half way around the world. Pick and drop off dates are not going to be exact. Luckily we were flexible. if your not flexible try to plan ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alix Nelson
    Date:7/17/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: transportation of car
    Review:Auto transport 123 handled the cross country moving of my car with complete professionalism. The driver and office personnel where friendly and courteous. Would recommend them to friends and family [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel Davis
    Date:7/17/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: kia
    Review:The service was excellent service and very professional. I will use them again if necessary and recommend them. Very happy with them. [ View ]
    Poster:MIKEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped from NJ to Phoenix, AZ
    Review:Auto transport did a fantastic job. They gave me a reasonable quote. Car has been picked up as committed and it's delivered before the estimated date. I got all the details about the truck driver beforehand who would be transporting my vehicle. There... [ More ]
    Poster:Elango Gunasekaran
    Date:7/17/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: buick
    Review:It was the best. Very friendly people to work with. Outstanding costumer service. I love working with janie she has the most sexiest voice... [ View ]
    Poster:Talon PopeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: 09 Honda Civic
    Review:The service was fantastic and it arrived in three days. Steve was great to work with and the costumer service was way above my expectations. I will use them again when shipping my vehicle. Great job from start to finish. [ View ]
    Poster:Colton
    Date:7/17/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Ford
    Review:casey was great and knowledgeable. Driver was experienced and car got to destination undamaged and within time frame. [ View ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:7/17/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Alfa romeo spider. Inoperable
    Review:Good communication. Once the driver was assigned it was very easy. This is a family business. They answer the phone when you call. [ View ]
    Poster:Martin
    Date:7/17/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Jimmy Hopkins did an excellent job of communication, was prompt, adapted to changing load, and delivered promptly the day he called. Great Job! [ View ]
    Poster:Victor VanRas
    Date:7/17/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Review:This is the second time we have used Auto Transport 123 and will continue to use them. The service was performed on time and at the price quoted. Their customer service was excellent and Janie was helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. The driver of... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:7/16/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Steve was great! Had to change the destination location on him but he was very accommodating. The car arrived earlier than expected so I was super happy about that. Would definitely recommend to anyone moving! [ View ]
    Poster:DeborahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan Maxima
    Review:Very happy with customer service. Tracking was done promptly Will recommend to others Tkank you for everything Car condition very good [ View ]
    Poster:Sara Bassiely
    Date:7/16/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Company
    Review:Staff very helpful in trying to get auto to its destination will use transport company again will tell other people about how helpful everyone was [ View ]
    Poster:Angelo BarbosaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 Honda CR-V
    Review:The service was awesome! The car was picked up on time and delivered early. I would recommend Auto Transport 123 to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Brenda Heverly
    Date:7/15/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable transport
    Review:Overall I was very satisfied with the transport of my vehicle. It made it to Virginia with all of my things and before I got there. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Katelyn sainzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: 1999 Ford Escort
    Review:Everyone I spoke to was very curtious and explained how the service works ,my car was picked up on time as promised , driver was really nice and I received my vehicle exactly at the time promised, very happy with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:D White
    Date:7/15/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: 2012 Honda Civic
    Review:Great service, right on time, no hassles. Pickup and delivery was very smooth. Car was in excellent condition on arrival. I would use 123 again any time!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:7/15/2014 10:55:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51