View 147,145 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,146th Review now!
Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1735 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.47% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.53% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Review:The people were very responsible by staying in touch and working carefully. The motorcycle was especially cared for although the tire got pinched and deflated. Scott fixed it by aligned the tube to the rim and inflating it. [ View ]
    Poster:Deborah Kintzing
    Date:9/2/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Review:Was supposed to have my flatbed tow truck moved by this company, we gave all the information requested including payment details and all info needed to take the truck out of the auction but all i received were good sounding promises that were never f... [ More ]
    Response:Yes sir we are honest and reputable. We don't make up trucks so if we tell you honestly we don't have the driver scheduled yet, we do not. Sorry for any confusion :). [ view ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:9/2/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Ramcharger
    Review:Good Service happy with the customer service everyone was nice to work with it was worth the money [ View ]
    Poster:Val
    Date:9/2/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang
    Review:I was very happy with the timing and delivery of my vehicle. Came and left just as expected, very good job. [ View ]
    Poster:Toni
    Date:9/2/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: excellent!
    Review:I had previously signed with another transport company that was awful and fell through. I was more than thrilled with the amazing customer service and professionalism of Auto Transport 123! Car was delivered really quickly from NY to CA and the drive... [ More ]
    Poster:patrice sullivan
    Date:9/2/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: AutoTransport 123 Review
    Review:Thomy Hamiliton was very helpful in arranging the transportation services for my car. I was looking into another company, but I am glad that my mother and I went with Autotransport 123. I was not sure it would be possible to transfer my car from Verm... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:9/2/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and communication
    Review:I was a little nervous at first, because this was my first time using an transport company. Anthony at Auto Transport 123 made the process quick and easy. He made numerous calls to update me on progress without me having to hunt someone down. My... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Mercado
    Date:9/2/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: G37
    Review:I had a great experience with Jeanine. She was a delight to work with. All my questions were answered as promised. Dwayne the driver kept me informed of where he was and if I had any questions he gave me a number to contact me. I would definitely u... [ More ]
    Poster:Fran
    Date:9/2/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience working with Irene. She was knowledgable and helpful. The driver came within the time scheduled and arrived far quicker than I imagined. He was courteous and helpful as well. My car arrived in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:9/2/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: 1985 MBZ 380SL
    Review:Car was carefully picked up and delivered on time in excellent condition with no issues whatsoever. The cost and timely manner were all very good. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:8/29/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Subaru Impreza
    Review:excellent communication and service, pickup and drop off went as promised. Highly recommended, would definately use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason Bartik
    Date:8/29/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123 Experience.
    Review:Auto Transport 123 offered a good price, were accurate with the timeliness of the scheduled pick up and drop off, and offered very good customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Ivan Kaufman
    Date:8/29/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Easy-Excellent Experience
    Review:This was such a pain free experience. If I have to move again I will most definitely use this company and highly recommend them to anyone else. Quick quotes No hidden fees Overall great experience. - leanne [ View ]
    Poster:leanne
    Date:8/29/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Review:Auto Transport 123 was easy to work with and took the stress out of moving. I was able to call or get an update at any time to check on the status of the transport. My vehicle arrived with no problems and in good condition as expected. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:mark robinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Mercedes 1988
    Review:The people booking the car transport were great and knowledgable and very helpful. The driver was very courteous with keeping us informed of where he was and the time he planned on arriving which was early. The car was delivered in great condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Kimberly
    Date:8/29/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Corolla
    Review:Very happy with there service. Thank you so much. It was overall very good experience. Thanks you so muchhhhhh:))))) [ View ]
    Poster:Devarshi
    Date:8/29/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: BMW
    Review:Worked directly with Aaron. He was very pleasant and easy to communicate with as well as honest and reliable. Will definitely use this company for future movement. [ View ]
    Poster:Botticelli Foods
    Date:8/28/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Great job. Car came early, Jason did a great job. I will definitely use this company again and recommend it to my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Sricharan iyengar
    Date:8/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:My overall experience was quite good. The price was very reasonable and their estimated time of delivery was almost to the minute. I would strongly recommend their service. [ View ]
    Poster:David KurzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Autotransport 123 Review
    Review:This service was really good! They picked up my vehicle on time and dropped it off on time as well. There was a little difficulty with pricing. However, because of great customer service, we are resolving the issue! [ View ]
    Poster:Terrance
    Date:8/28/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: 2 car transport
    Review:Nicole was great, Deposit was a little high at $550 but overall she pulled a rabbit out of her hat. I would use her and the carrier she provided again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ross Newkirk
    Date:8/27/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Lancer Transport
    Review:Pickup was late by a day causing me to have to cause alternate arrangements for pickup. Once the car was in transit, the delivery company was prompt in their responses but did not always have answers. The transport worked out fine in the end though. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/27/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Review:It was really great. Easy to contact and talk to everyone. Car arrived great. I plan on using this service again in the past. [ View ]
    Poster:Rebecca Frank
    Date:8/27/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Was very nervous to ship my daughters car to Las Vegas, but working with Auto Transport 123 was a very good experience. The driver Wes was exceptional and he was always in contact with me if I called or texted him. If you are sceptical, look no fur... [ More ]
    Poster:TobiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 charger
    Review:The services that I received was excellent. The customer rep was very pleasant and very helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Samantha Love
    Date:8/27/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: excellent company
    Review:love the company. very fast in calling n emailing will use company again! excellent company. company is rated a 5. you can count on them to find the right driver [ View ]
    Poster:Maria Wallberg
    Date:8/27/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: fine
    Review:they were fine and helped me with the transport.the car transport was fine and will mostly use them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:dj
    Date:8/27/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Early Delivery
    Review:Our agent was Anthony, he was very helpful and informative about the whole process. We were very sacred since we had no idea about shipping car prior to this. Anthony made this whole process very easy. He found us a driver exactly on time. It was pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Talat This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Good Serivce
    Review: I was very pleased with the service. T driver was on time and had the car unloaded before we met him. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/26/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Review:First time shipped a vehicle. Very apprehensive, but service was everything it should have been. No tricks, no hidden fees, no BS. Overall outstanding performance and very positive experience. [ View ]
    Poster:M. NatolaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 Cutlass F85
    Review:The service received was very good. Although timing was slightly off, the driver was very courteous and knowledgeable. They handled my car with care. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:8/26/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:This is the first time that I had to ship cars...two at one time! Anthony really helped me understand the process and made me feel that it was going to be easy...and it WAS!! I would recommend using Auto Transort 123 and ask for Anthony, he's the be... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy S.
    Date:8/26/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Review:Would use again. good company. On time transport. Good customer service. Very friendly. Thank you thank you thank you thank you [ View ]
    Poster:David This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: suv
    Review:service was excellent and recommend these folks anytime. Service was on time and as promised. Driver kept in touch with us on a very frequent basis. [ View ]
    Poster:phil dlot
    Date:8/26/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: 92 pontiac
    Review:He we were happy with the condition and a timely manner I was working with Irene and we will use this is in the future [ View ]
    Poster:franklin mulvihill
    Date:8/25/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:They were excellent and on time, picked up 1 day after available date and was very polite and carefully with our vehicle. Driver was on time for delivery, and was dropped off right at our front door. [ View ]
    Poster:Maureen BrightwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Review:This service did a great job delivering my car! It was in the same condition I left it to them in, and besides the dirt it was perfect. The customer service is excellent, although the drivers were a bit hard to understand. Nonetheless they did a grea... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean Woods
    Date:8/25/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Auto 123
    Review:Great! Fantastic! Would definitely recommend and use them again and again! Brenda was extremely courteous and returned all my calls. Even though my "move" date kept changing, Auto Transport 123 hung in there and got it done with eve... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:8/25/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service and Ontime
    Review:My car was delivered on time and customer service is very good. I moved my vehicle from coast to coast and got it with in a week. Saved my money and time. [ View ]
    Poster:VishnuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus
    Review:Driver was easy to communicate with during transport. Pick up and delivery nearly flawless. Office personnel very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven Billmyer
    Date:8/25/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 Corvette
    Review:The driver was very knowledgeable at his job........... I would use him again if ever needed The car was well taken care of by the driver.. [ View ]
    Poster:Vito Sparone
    Date:8/25/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:GREAT SERVICE. WILL USE AGAIN . THERE WAS A DELAY IN THE TRANSPORT BUT IT WORK OUT FINE THANK YOU AUTO TRANSPORT 123 [ View ]
    Poster:MIKE
    Date:8/22/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Lexus
    Review:Didn't see car after delivery. But my service with this company was great and professional. Driver picked up car from origin on a timely manner and delivered it quickly. Would highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The company was polite, and straightforward with their contract. They said there were haulers traveling between the 2 states regularly and the vehicle would be picked up within 2 days. The vehicle was picked up 2 days after the contract was written ... [ More ]
    Poster:ron
    Date:8/22/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Nissan Sentra
    Review:Overall my experience with the company was great. When i need to get in touch with the driver i was able to. My car was picked up from my home in a timely manner and even though it was delivered to me late, i was still able to talk to the driver and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:8/22/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: First time user
    Review:I had never used a transport company before so I was a little skeptical but this thing went off without any problems I will use them again and would reccomend them to friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve L
    Date:8/22/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Toyoto Sienna
    Review:Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:KG
    Date:8/22/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: 1st Time Shipper
    Review:This was the first time I've shipped a car. The process was easier that I expected and everything went smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul F
    Date:8/22/2014 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipped from Texas to Maryland
    Review:Contacted Auto transport 123 about shipping my Honda from Texas to Maryland. Was moving for work and didn't wanna make the trip. Had contacted a bunch of other folks about the same thing. Got quotes starting from $500 to $1300. After seeing the revie... [ More ]
    Poster:Jayant Sonrexa
    Date:8/21/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Review:Would recommend this service. Car was picked up and delivered on time at the quoted price. No damage was occurred during the transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:8/21/2014 4:28:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53