View 146,687 Reviews on 3,515 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,688th Review now!
Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1728 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.46% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.54% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Unreliable and dishonest Carrier. Do Not Use
    Review:I needed to get my 18 year old sons car to TX from VA by a certain date so that he could start a job. I dealt with Tara Lopez, the owners daughter. She was pleasant initially and assured me they could get my sons car there by a certain date. (It need... [ More ]
    Poster:Daryl Hall
    Date:8/26/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Good Serivce
    Review: I was very pleased with the service. T driver was on time and had the car unloaded before we met him. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/26/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Review:First time shipped a vehicle. Very apprehensive, but service was everything it should have been. No tricks, no hidden fees, no BS. Overall outstanding performance and very positive experience. [ View ]
    Poster:M. NatolaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 Cutlass F85
    Review:The service received was very good. Although timing was slightly off, the driver was very courteous and knowledgeable. They handled my car with care. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:8/26/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:This is the first time that I had to ship cars...two at one time! Anthony really helped me understand the process and made me feel that it was going to be easy...and it WAS!! I would recommend using Auto Transort 123 and ask for Anthony, he's the be... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy S.
    Date:8/26/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Review:Would use again. good company. On time transport. Good customer service. Very friendly. Thank you thank you thank you thank you [ View ]
    Poster:David This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: suv
    Review:service was excellent and recommend these folks anytime. Service was on time and as promised. Driver kept in touch with us on a very frequent basis. [ View ]
    Poster:phil dlot
    Date:8/26/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: 92 pontiac
    Review:He we were happy with the condition and a timely manner I was working with Irene and we will use this is in the future [ View ]
    Poster:franklin mulvihill
    Date:8/25/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:They were excellent and on time, picked up 1 day after available date and was very polite and carefully with our vehicle. Driver was on time for delivery, and was dropped off right at our front door. [ View ]
    Poster:Maureen BrightwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Review:This service did a great job delivering my car! It was in the same condition I left it to them in, and besides the dirt it was perfect. The customer service is excellent, although the drivers were a bit hard to understand. Nonetheless they did a grea... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean Woods
    Date:8/25/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Auto 123
    Review:Great! Fantastic! Would definitely recommend and use them again and again! Brenda was extremely courteous and returned all my calls. Even though my "move" date kept changing, Auto Transport 123 hung in there and got it done with eve... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:8/25/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service and Ontime
    Review:My car was delivered on time and customer service is very good. I moved my vehicle from coast to coast and got it with in a week. Saved my money and time. [ View ]
    Poster:VishnuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus
    Review:Driver was easy to communicate with during transport. Pick up and delivery nearly flawless. Office personnel very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven Billmyer
    Date:8/25/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 Corvette
    Review:The driver was very knowledgeable at his job........... I would use him again if ever needed The car was well taken care of by the driver.. [ View ]
    Poster:Vito Sparone
    Date:8/25/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:GREAT SERVICE. WILL USE AGAIN . THERE WAS A DELAY IN THE TRANSPORT BUT IT WORK OUT FINE THANK YOU AUTO TRANSPORT 123 [ View ]
    Poster:MIKE
    Date:8/22/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Lexus
    Review:Didn't see car after delivery. But my service with this company was great and professional. Driver picked up car from origin on a timely manner and delivered it quickly. Would highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The company was polite, and straightforward with their contract. They said there were haulers traveling between the 2 states regularly and the vehicle would be picked up within 2 days. The vehicle was picked up 2 days after the contract was written ... [ More ]
    Poster:ron
    Date:8/22/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Nissan Sentra
    Review:Overall my experience with the company was great. When i need to get in touch with the driver i was able to. My car was picked up from my home in a timely manner and even though it was delivered to me late, i was still able to talk to the driver and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:8/22/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: First time user
    Review:I had never used a transport company before so I was a little skeptical but this thing went off without any problems I will use them again and would reccomend them to friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve L
    Date:8/22/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Toyoto Sienna
    Review:Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:KG
    Date:8/22/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipped from Texas to Maryland
    Review:Contacted Auto transport 123 about shipping my Honda from Texas to Maryland. Was moving for work and didn't wanna make the trip. Had contacted a bunch of other folks about the same thing. Got quotes starting from $500 to $1300. After seeing the revie... [ More ]
    Poster:Jayant Sonrexa
    Date:8/21/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Review:Would recommend this service. Car was picked up and delivered on time at the quoted price. No damage was occurred during the transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:8/21/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Car
    Review:They were great they arrived on time and delivered the car on time. They were nice and customer service was great. Would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Stephanie Kaplan
    Date:8/21/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Yukon Shipped to Cali
    Review:My truck was shipped from Florida to California, and there was no issues at all with the vehicle when I got it. I was a bit frustrated at first because I had some issues with the 1st driver who was going to pick up my truck. Auto transport remediated... [ More ]
    Poster:Glen Gonzales
    Date:8/21/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Review:Brenda was personable, upfront, and honest with me. Unlike other dealers who tried the fast sell, who Brenda forewarned me about, I was very pleased with the step by step process 123 gave me during the move. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/21/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:I was a bit nervous as it was a delicate and expansive car. Delivery went over by 4 day more than promised and the car arrived dirty. However, Steven Hetch is very knowledgeable and helpful and the car arrived spotless in terms of any damages. Ove... [ More ]
    Poster:Kasey Namini
    Date:8/20/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: My experience transporting my car:
    Review:I am really happy with the service I received, I will surely use Transport123 again. what I liked most of all was that their time of pick up and deliver was just right.. [ View ]
    Poster:Gloria
    Date:8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: 2001 volvo s80
    Review:I found AT 123 to be priced competively with good communicaton. I would highly recommend them for automobile transport. My car went from NH to CA in a week. Michael [ View ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Early Delivery
    Review:We were not picky on the day the car was picked up, but very specific that no one would be avaiable to receive the car early. It became very stressful when the driver called two days earlier to let us know the vehicle had arrived. In the end, it wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and hassle free transportation
    Review:I just now transported my 2008 Toyota Camry from Dallas Texas to Minneapolis, Minnesota. This is my first move and my experience were trouble free and hassle free . I would say the drivers were very descent and professional. I would for sure ... [ More ]
    Poster:kris
    Date:8/20/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: would recommend
    Review:The only thing I would change is.. I didnt get a good time window for delivery. I only received about 45 minutes notice. [ View ]
    Poster:andrew mackillop
    Date:8/20/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Review:Christian was great. I spoke with the driver several times prior to pickup. He was very nice and seemed competent. [ View ]
    Poster:Alan Silverman
    Date:8/20/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:I had heard stories of peoples vehicles showing up late and I was very nervous about this. I was surprised how helpful the agent (Brenda) was and that she offered to allow me to track the vehicle. I was told the same drives who picked it up would d... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick KaplanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette transport
    Review:Well done would use again.service pickup was on time and professional. Delivery was well communicated and deliver was to my home my dress. [ View ]
    Poster:Giro mazzone
    Date:8/19/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: car tranport
    Review:car was pick up and del. when it was i was told car condision was good price was excellent no add charges. [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:8/19/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 Audi S5
    Review:Great customer service!! Tara helped me throughout the entire shipping process and answered any questions I asked. I was referred to Auto Transport 123 since another car shipping company did not help me out and I am glad I was referred. They are by f... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/19/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: TRUCK DELIVERY
    Review:HAD FOLLOW UP ISSUES AND THEY PROVIDED ME WITH ALL I NEEDED NO QUESTIONS ASKED NICE COMPANY SEEMED CONCERNED ABOUT THE ISSUES I HAD WITH MY PAYMENT FROM CUSTOMER [ View ]
    Poster:ray catalano
    Date:8/19/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: 1986 Porsche
    Review:On time communications with customer reps. Delivery happened a few days early but everything was worked out clearly and quickly with no difficulties. Overall good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:david
    Date:8/19/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Review:I was really scared to just give my keys to them because I got their name off internet. I called and spoke to Monic and asked lots of questions. She assured me over and over that they were a family business and their reputation was very important. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Annette Archuleta
    Date:8/18/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: THANK YOU SO MUCH JERARD
    Review:Jerard was very helpful. The vehicle arrived on time. The car was delivered in the same condition as picked up. [ View ]
    Poster:tracey
    Date:8/18/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My car shipped on time . car is shipped in good condition , and the driver was very kind. Overally, it is excellent company. [ View ]
    Poster:Seongyup KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Kia Optima
    Review:When looking for car shipping companies for my cross country move, I was researching at least several companies a day getting quotes for $1100, $1200 dollars! After calling Auto Transport 123 and working with Danny he gave me the lowest rate I had he... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany
    Date:8/18/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Review:Original contact representative was very helpful, friendly and knowledgable. She was a pleasure to speak with. The quote was reasonable and it was provided quickly. It was also great to receive a military discount. That was most appreciated. I got a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kendra Hardy
    Date:8/18/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Review:Overall experience was good. Driver was late, but they communicated frequently. Would use again. Car arrived earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:William Hyde
    Date:8/18/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Stressfull Experience
    Review:Company (AT123 Auto Transport) was a broker, but did not identify upfront even when asked. Funds were taken from account before car was loaded. Coordination between telecaller and front office was lacking. Needed to call many times to ensure proper c... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve OzoaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: My advise
    Review:I was having a very hard time with another shipping broker, who quoted an unrealistic price and pick-up time. I contacted Mo at AT123 and he had my car picked up that day, a Friday, and it was delivered on Sunday ! Mo was aggressive, and Delivered on... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/16/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Reno NV to New York
    Review:I was a bit nervous and concerned about handing my vehicle over to someone to have transported, literally, across the country. The thought of what could happen made me very uneasy. This was the first transport recommended to me, but is still did my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby-OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 cadillac
    Review:ouMy experience was very good & thorough & my representative was very professional & helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone I was very pleased. Delivery was on time & was delivered whe told. [ View ]
    Poster:corine
    Date:8/15/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: From CA to NH
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Auto Trans. 123. They helped me move my 1964 Beetle from Cali to NH. They were friendly and always available to answer any questions (with no hold time at all)! My Beetle showed up in exactly 7 days and I couldn't be... [ More ]
    Poster:Dayna Rodriguez
    Date:8/15/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Ford
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Tara. She was thorough in explaining the procedure. The carrier they assigned was also very nice and good about keeping in touch. [ View ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:8/15/2014 11:41:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53