View 159,307 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,308th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 6 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1993 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.99% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.01% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Changed my opinion about car shipment
    Review:I had a bad experience 7 years ago when it took 3 wks for a carrier to transport my car from St. Louis, MO to Los Angeles. The truck driver told me that his truck broke down in a small town in New Mexico, and the first replacement part he received wa... [ More ]
    Poster:YW
    Date:3/26/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Mazda
    Review:Auto Transport 123 had excellent service. Irene answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable about the whole experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:3/26/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Not picked up on promised time, but did not have hassles in delivery. overall good experience. Customer service was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Praveen
    Date:3/26/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant Experience
    Review:I did some research on certain transport companies. Ms. Sue Garrison worked with me from Auto Transport 123. She spent an hour explaining to me the details and her effort convinced me to conduct my business with them. The timeline was reasonable a... [ More ]
    Poster:Perry
    Date:3/26/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Happy B-Day
    Review:I am really happy with this service it was quick. Very good job, we never thought it will be so easy. Thank you very much!!! [ View ]
    Poster:ED
    Date:3/26/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Birthday TR Queen
    Review:This was 2nd using these guys and I will ALWAYS use and recommend them. From start to finish, communication, cost, and delivery were all excellent. Definitely the best in the business. [ View ]
    Response:Happy Birthday to the review Queen from the whole auto transport 123 family! [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth Hammond
    Date:3/26/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: 1979 CORVETTE
    Review:i USE AUTO TRANSPORT 123 FOR THERE OUTSTANDING SERVICE THANK YOU FOR EASY TRANSPORT I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN AGAIN IF I NEEDED THANK YOU LENA THE DRIVER FOR AMAZING TIMING .. PICK UP ON THE TUES GOT THERE ON WED NIGHT OUTSTANDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG [ View ]
    Poster:SILVIO CARLOS
    Date:3/25/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext. 507
    Review:They we're firm and direct with me, didn't tell me something they could do and not produce. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Would definitely use them for future transports, and recommend them to others.... [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:3/25/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: VA to CA
    Review:Sue was an excellent help. Even though from the start she stated the company was a broker not a carrier. She was my point of contact all the way through. Amazing customer services! [ View ]
    Poster:esneda
    Date:3/25/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Tara ext. 507
    Review:Pick up in Connecticut was slow. Drop off in Colorado was on time with car in good condition. Tara was good on the phone and quick to respond about vehicle status on the drop off day. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:3/25/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: escalade
    Review:Company very reliable, honest, punctional. Company kept in contact throughout the process, when driver was arriving. Driver was very polite, professional, on time. He handled everything with caution, double checking everything before moving forward l... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby Hionis
    Date:3/25/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: RE: great experience once again
    Review:Awesome service as always. I have used Autotransport 123 several times now, and every time has been exceptional. Will continue to use on all transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Car Sync
    Date:3/25/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Tara
    Review:I was very pleased with my transport service! I have never used a transport service before and was very concerned up until the driver came. The driver was a very awesome person and was an experienced driver! I highly recommend this company to anyone!... [ More ]
    Poster:Bre'Jon
    Date:3/25/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: overseas
    Review:casey was very helpful made this whole process painless. if needed will definitely use again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:charles
    Date:3/25/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Pricing
    Review:I use often vehicle transportation within the United States, your price was above several transportation companies that I contacted, (200.00 above) you must take this in consideration, overall the service was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Guillermo Rojas
    Date:3/25/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: Ross ext 514
    Review:The service was great everything was explained to me. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to transport there vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:mario
    Date:3/24/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Nicole Hancock ext. 362
    Review:Nicole was awesome with responding. She is extremely prompt whenever I would call her. Her service was great. Would recommend and use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Tammy
    Date:3/24/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Danny ex 700
    Review:Besides the mix up on driver's it was good service I felt the price could of been alil better seeming the first driver never showed or called but Danny fixed it an sit up a pick up the next day ...Danny worked wit me after I call many times [ View ]
    Poster:jontea
    Date:3/24/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 123
    Review:I had an exceptional experience with my service representative Tara. My car arrived on time and all my questions were answered. Thank you for the excellent service. [ View ]
    Poster:Cristian
    Date:3/24/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Review:Prompt and efficient pick up and delivery. Would definitely recommend for others to utilize Auto Transport 123. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick LongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Review:This was an overall good experience. Transporting a car can be difficult but they made it happen for us. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Bart
    Date:3/24/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Ross 514
    Review:Transported 2014 Jeep. I drove the car to Bayonne and had it senet terminal to terminal to Los Angeles. Car arrived early at clean. [ View ]
    Poster:GT
    Date:3/24/2015 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Jordan 564
    Review:the only issue I had with shipping my vehicle was the unfortunate misunderstanding between me and the the agency about payment. I believed that I would be able to pay the total amount, but instead my parents were made to pay $700 upon delivery for my... [ More ]
    Poster:Gage
    Date:3/24/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Jason ext 549
    Review:The service was great from start to finish. Jason explained everything, the car even arrived early. I would totally recommend this company to all my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Tricia
    Date:3/24/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Oscar made my mother feel very comfortable. the driver Robert was very nice also thank you very much. [ View ]
    Poster:john marieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 123 Experience
    Review:Nicole Carter was great and wonderful to work with, my Pontiac G6 was shipped on time, safe and sound. Any questions I had were answered and made me feel comfortable about the whole experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:3/23/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Oscar ext 501
    Review:Transport of my car was a breeze. It got from Texas to Georgia in less then two days and on the times promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Diana Taylor
    Date:3/23/2015 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan
    Review:Nicole Carter was really friendly and kind , helped me out very well. Took care of all my needs. My car was shipping safe and sound, I will be using auto transport 123 again! Thank you so much [ View ]
    Poster:DeborahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Move
    Review:Monique from the New York office contacted me the morning after I submitted my request for a quote online. She was prepared with a quote at that time for the move and I accepted. I thought the quote was very fair. The company used an e-signature p... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin Reihner
    Date:3/23/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Tara Ext 507
    Review:Tara was very helpful and responsive. She arranged pickup within a day of my request. The service was reasonably priced and my car arrived quickly. [ View ]
    Poster:Travis B
    Date:3/23/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Ross 514
    Review:Very fast service. Quick pickup. Quick delivery. Friendly driver. Good price. Thank you from a happy customer!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Herschel
    Date:3/23/2015 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 525i 2002
    Review:Great service, driver was very nice and respectful. Car was in perfect shape! I would definitely use this service again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Alexandra
    Date:3/23/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: matt ext 512
    Review:Everything went fine with the initial sales rep and the set up. The only issues were with contact of pick up and drop off with the driver. [ View ]
    Poster:M Guiliani
    Date:3/20/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a Mercedes
    Review:Excellent service! Great price and everything went smooth as silk! Renee was excellent to work with as well, greatly appreciated! [ View ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: dan ext 560
    Review:CSR were nice and friendly. They answered all questions. I would not hesitate to use them again. The drivers were courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:james
    Date:3/20/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: overseas department
    Review:Casey was very helpful and knowledgeable if i had a problem she fixed it. She made the transport process very easy and i felt safe that my car was in her hands. [ View ]
    Poster:Jordan Brannon
    Date:3/20/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron exp 506
    Review:Aaron was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable and friendly on the phone. He was very professional and courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Ken Hughes
    Date:3/20/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: shipping dates
    Review:Was told they have their own trucks and had a for sure pick up date. 10 days later had it picked up. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:3/20/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Jeep
    Review:The company responded quickly to my request for a quote. They were easy to work with, the price was fair and I was satisfied. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:3/20/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Autro Transport 123
    Review:The individual that helped my was honest and knowledgeable. Overall, it was a very satisfactory experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Fernando Garnica
    Date:3/19/2015 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I was very happy with the Auto Transport 123. Tara provided great service and arrange a pickup for y car very quickly and within the narrow time window I had. Overall, I am highly satisfied and would recommend their services. [ View ]
    Poster:Vishal S.
    Date:3/19/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Chey Envoy
    Review:went on line for an automotive Broker to transport my Chevy Envoy. I had several return e mails and calls (Too Many). I chose Auto transport123 because of Nicole and told her I did not want to go over $550 and was not in a rush. Also I wanted the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:T. H
    Date:3/19/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Review:I have already recommended the company to a couple other coworkers also relocating. Service and quote were exactly as promised. My car came covered in mud but it was not damaged. Feeling a tad badgered by represented to complete this survey [ View ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:3/19/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Overall review
    Review:Good and reasonably prompt response were made over the telephone. Contact person is friendly and attentive. [ View ]
    Poster:Jaejin Lee
    Date:3/19/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Janice
    Review:great support great service Driver was excellent and easy to work with. Highly recommend Janice and Eli (Driver). [ View ]
    Poster:Allan
    Date:3/19/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Ross ext 514
    Review:Transport was done very smoothly, without any problems. It took place a couple days after I had planned but that wasn't a big issue. Great company to work with. Would definitely recommend to friends and family [ View ]
    Poster:Rosana Marques
    Date:3/19/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Tara Ext 507
    Review:Tara was the best, service was excellent. Would use again and recommended to friends and family. She was knowledgeable, and consise with information and very forthcoming. Thank you again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Ava RostantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext. 506
    Review:He was straight up with we and didn't give me the run around or sale me a dream..Car was picked and delivered on the day I needed as promised, would definitely use them for future car transports... [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:3/19/2015 3:09:00 PM
    Review:This is the third time I've used 123Transport to ship my vehicles. I keep coming back because this is a family owned company and their personal one on one service is the greatest. They kept me in the know the entire time my vehicles were in their ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Ms WalkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 2:49:00 AM
    Subject: nicole exp 362
    Review:Very happy would use again thank you thank you !!!! Very helpful would use again so thankful thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you . [ View ]
    Poster:michaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2015 11:09:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68