View 179,169 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,170th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2822 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.64% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.36% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: customer service
    Review:This was a wonderful company and they worked with me and helped me in everyway possible. .I would use them again and not thonk twice. the price was very affordable as well. it was a great company to work with . [ View ]
    Poster:Jaclyn NeadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: ford f350
    Review:I really dont know where to begin.This company is very unreliable! They had one of there shippers,as they are just brokers and hire out the shippers.They had my truck picked up and then had it for 35days!! before it was delivered to me damaged.The wh... [ More ]
    Response:We and our insurance company have contacted frank multiple times for the BIL and supporting documents in regards to his claims. We stand behind our customers as every review in our past shows. The fact that the documents cannot be provided and on his Ebay purchase which was site un seen have forced all insurance companies to reject this claim. None of the damages he claims even connect into a logical story. Why the seats having a tear would have any connection with a tailgate or fender is beyond us. We require a 120 point inspection to all customers upon delivery at which point the Bill of Lading is signed. All of this was done routinely. Frank we are happy to help you complete your requests if we can get the correct things in order. Sincerely, AT123 claims dept. [ view ]
    Poster:frank haskell
    Date:2/10/2016 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Ross ext 514
    Review:Outstanding service. Thank you. Very easy to work with, contact was professional yet friendly. Timing was spot on. Tried other carriers that failed to meet their obligations. Very satisfied and will use auto transport 123 again [ View ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:2/10/2016 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Met expectations
    Review:There was no bait and switch, all of my options were clearly explained, the price was very competitive and the drivers on each end of the shipment called 3 times to verify pickup and delivery times. I should have used a covered carrier, but that was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill B
    Date:2/10/2016 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Richelle 361
    Review:Great customer service. Very knowledgeable on company overall capabilities. Constantly contacted me with updates on moving my vehicles. I would definitely recommend this auto moving company to my friends and family members in the future. Job well don... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Bishop
    Date:2/10/2016 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Simple set up
    Review:Everything was pretty much cut and dry. No real hiccups aside from the driver picking the car up. He was not informed about the car not running but we convienced him it would be fine... and it was..... [ View ]
    Poster:Miguel Ortiz
    Date:2/10/2016 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Tara ext. 507
    Review:Tara was great to work with. She explained the crazy auto transport industry and how rates are never locked until the pickup is scheduled. Nonetheless she was able to give a fully guaranteed rate. Tara also provided amazing customer service and an... [ More ]
    Poster:Howard
    Date:2/10/2016 6:51:00 PM
    Review:I have never used a transport company before. When moving to California from Massachusetts I really didn't know what to expect from a company like this! Janine Hecht was great! She walked me through the way everything should run and made the process ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley M. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Great [ View ]
    Poster:Bryan Robinson
    Date:2/10/2016 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Dana
    Review:Found this company inline and booked my vehicle. Car was picked up in a timely manner and was delivered without incident. I would recommend this company to a friend and I have already done so. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Hendricks
    Date:2/10/2016 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:I contacted Ross regarding a transport of a Ducati motorcycle that I purchased in Virginia and I couldn't find a transport due to bad weather in that part of U.S. He organized a transporter right away who was on time to pick it up so I didn't get fin... [ More ]
    Poster:TKACZYK TOMASZ
    Date:2/10/2016 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: great communication
    Review:Chell awsome the communicatio was great she walked me through the entire process. The pick and delivery was smooth and I am very satisfied with the whole process. If I needed a company totransport a vehicle they qould be my first choice thanks chel... [ More ]
    Poster:thomas burges
    Date:2/10/2016 5:22:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This company was easy to deal with and had good customer support all along the way. People were all very polite and helpful. Price charged was very competitive. Would recommend this service to another person or family. [ View ]
    Poster:Paula R Karpman.
    Date:2/10/2016 2:31:00 AM
    Review:This is my second time using the services of Autotransport 123 and the whole transaction from reservation to delivery was flawless. I was kept informed of all the steps and knew ahead of time of pickup and delivery details. Drivers in both end were... [ More ]
    Poster:Edgar Diaz
    Date:2/9/2016 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: jason
    Review:fantastic customer service. time frame exceeded expectations. [ View ]
    Poster:k.a.
    Date:2/9/2016 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I had 123 transport pick up my vehicle in mo. we had such terrible snow storms but the driver kept me well informed on when he would be getting my car and when the possible delivery date would be.....I was very happy with Matt the driver... very poli... [ More ]
    Poster:joe
    Date:2/9/2016 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Sam was very nice and informetive with all details of the Car location and condition. For point a to z. Until delivering car to my brother . Very understanding with the tight location to deliver and drove the car to the adress and got a ride back to ... [ More ]
    Poster:michael soto
    Date:2/9/2016 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Tara 507
    Review:Tara was extremely helpful during the entire process. She always provided me with up to date information. When I had a delivery date restriction she easily worked with me to meet my needs. This was my second time working with the company and I was v... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Reber
    Date:2/9/2016 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart ext 364
    Review:Excellent service and very prompt and honest suggestions given. Highly recommended. Keep up the great work!! Definitely will be recommending to my friends who would be planning for long distance car move. [ View ]
    Poster:Sanatan Desai
    Date:2/9/2016 10:02:00 PM
    Review:Wonderful company will use them again, every thing was professional and as stated. Everyone was easy to talk with and made everything understanding and well worth my time and money. Thank You, [ View ]
    Poster:MeCHELLE Williams
    Date:2/9/2016 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Joey was spectacular from the moment he called. The service was fast, and I paid instantly. All other quotes were above what I wanted to pay. The truck was ready within days. Janine helped me from home even though she was ill. I was directed th... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad Martina
    Date:2/9/2016 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transportation
    Review:I was pleased with my recent transaction with Auto Transport 123, Inc. The price was fair, the communications good, the logistics and scheduling very good, the progress updates just "OK", the actual driver/equipment and my perception of how profes... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:2/9/2016 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasantly surprised
    Review:I chose auto transport on the Internet. I read some reviews and called customer service to ask some questions. I found them to be very knowledgeable and helpful. When I ultimately scheduled a pick up I had to cancel twice. The cancelations were hand... [ More ]
    Poster:Dolores
    Date:2/9/2016 3:23:00 AM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:GREAT SERVICE VERY RELIABLE DELINERED ON TIME IN GOOD SHAPE I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS ORGANIZATION TO SHIP YOUR CAR OR TRUCK. YOU DONT NEED TO GUESS ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT THEY TAKE CHARGE AND HANDLE EVERYTHING. [ View ]
    Poster:FRED BELL
    Date:2/8/2016 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Infinitig37s
    Review:The whole experience was very comfortable. Nicole was awesome and the driver was awesome. I wish I had more to put on report but it was quick and easy. I'm writing from my phone so it makes it difficult. I want to thank all. [ View ]
    Poster:Susan lowry
    Date:2/8/2016 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied customer
    Review:After getting a cheaper qoute from another company, I decided to go with the other company. A week went by and my car still hadn't been picked up. So I canceled with them and called Auto transport 123 back. the car was picked up 2 days later and was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Morgan
    Date:2/8/2016 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: As Promised
    Review:I had been routinely using another carrier (Dependable Auto Shippers) but dropped them after they held my car for 12 days without shipping. After reading some online reviews I contacted Auto Transport 123. Brian was courteous and easy to deal with. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:2/8/2016 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Jordan Ext 564
    Review:My vehicle was getting delivered from North Carolina to California. This family owned company was very knowledgeable and friendly. Only issue I had was every time I called for an update the carrier didn't pick up or respond. I would call the company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie Devera
    Date:2/8/2016 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:He was very helpful and attentive. He walked me through the entire process. With his help, the process was very worry free. I highly recommend him. Customer service was great. I'll be booking a second trip with him at the end of the week. [ View ]
    Poster:JonathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2016 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Jason 549
    Review:Good transport, Expected to be delivered before promised time, but it was not late from their promised date. Car was a little dirty as it was in an open trailor. but no damages observed on the car. [ View ]
    Poster:Rahul
    Date:2/8/2016 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Bobby West
    Review:Overall Bobby and Steve brothers worked as a team providing detailed info and consistent contact to help me get a full trust on the moving process and get me contacted with a truck driver company. The truck driver communicated with a contract to iden... [ More ]
    Poster:Resident in PAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2016 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Richelle - Extension 361
    Review:Overall experience was good. The vehicle picked up on time and delivered the next day itself. No issues to the vehicle and all went on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Prashant Nair
    Date:2/8/2016 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:First time using a transport service. When starting the process online and reading the crazy stories i felt obligated to write a review in which it may help someone else choose this company. Brandon from start to finish was great!! All my woories co... [ More ]
    Poster:marty butler
    Date:2/8/2016 6:27:00 PM
    Review:I just used this guys this past week (super bowl week). The weather was windy rainy and cold- It never stopped raining for the whole time they picked up and delivered from one state to another- They delivered as they said they would. Little differ... [ More ]
    Poster:Skerdi Licaj
    Date:2/8/2016 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: 1977 Mercury Monarch
    Review:Overall our experience was very good. Just some slight miscommunications. One thing we found odd is how the website implies that Auto Transport 123 is solely responsible for getting your vehicle to you, when in fact, it seems they use a subcontra... [ More ]
    Poster:Colleen P
    Date:2/6/2016 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Ross Ext514
    Review:Ross was very good about following up and keeping up with what was going on. Another good experience with Ross and Auto Transport 123. [ View ]
    Poster:NC
    Date:2/5/2016 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Jason Ext 549
    Review:I was referred to Auto Transport by my moving company. The service was very good. I would use them again if I ever needed to. [ View ]
    Poster:Bret Delaire
    Date:2/5/2016 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: 1930 Ford Roadster
    Review:Great to work with ?? [ View ]
    Poster:Herb
    Date:2/5/2016 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service
    Review:Thanks for transporting my car from Herndon, VA to Bothell, Washinton .... You have delivered my car EARLY ( 2900 mile within 5 days ... WOW) and it is beyond my expectation even though you picked the car late. Thanks for working day and night to ma... [ More ]
    Poster:Abhishek kaushalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2016 6:27:00 PM
    Review:Working with transport 123 was fantastic. I'd recommend it to my close friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Jacob
    Date:2/5/2016 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Aarron 506
    Review:Service was prompt Aaron was knowledgeable and professional. Answered any questions and left comfortable with the vehicle move. [ View ]
    Poster:David Almeida
    Date:2/5/2016 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: shipping to irvine
    Review:the shipping process was too easy and the customer services was helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Hamad AlmehrziThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2016 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: My review of service using AutoTransport 123, Tara was my contact
    Review:I have nothing but GREAT things to say about my experience with Tara from AutoTransport123.. She was honest and told me what to expect from day one and even went as far as to tell me what to look out for if I decided not to use her company. She kept ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chelsea This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2016 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Rochelle 361
    Review:Great customer service and responsive to all my phone calls. Always had updates to where and when my truck will arive. I will be using you again in the future For next transport [ View ]
    Poster:Eric feinstein This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2016 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Tara 507
    Review:Tara was very helpful in aiding to get a vehicle moved from Georgia to Oklahoma. I needed to move to be accomplished in a short time span. Tara made this happen. The pickup and delivery went very smoothly. I have used Tara in the past and will contin... [ More ]
    Poster:John Wineski
    Date:2/4/2016 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:Joseph was very nice and accommodating. Thanks Joseph! This company was very professional and we would use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:JanetThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2016 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Jason549
    Review:I'm very satisfied with the overall service I received. I'll use this company again and recommend people to them. [ View ]
    Poster:Sheka Hill
    Date:2/4/2016 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Tara Ext 507
    Review:The experience was GREAT because it all started with Tara. One phone call and she put everything together. NO STRESS. My car was picked up and delivered on schedule. The car was in GREAT condition. Other carriers that I used messed up the interi... [ More ]
    Poster:Bart
    Date:2/4/2016 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Cherrella
    Review:This was a great company to work with, they worked with the needs that I had for this transport. Seeing that this was around New Years day they were able to get the vehicle picked up on time and they actually delivered the vehicle 2 days early. Cherr... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Derby
    Date:2/4/2016 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony ext 544
    Review:Anthony was a pleasure to work with, honest and helpful through the whole process. I would recommend him and your company to anyone or use you again in a heartbeat. Thank you Anthony! [ View ]
    Poster:Ruth Norman
    Date:2/4/2016 5:54:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.