View 169,183 Reviews on 3,815 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,184th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 8 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2386 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.82% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.18% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I would highly recommend and use again both Auto Shipping Group (ASG) and thier chosen carrier GEO Best Service Inc. Lance Staab from ASG was very knowledgeable in respect of carriers to use and, cost estimates and transit time. The research and s... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Guilfoyle
    Date:8/30/2015 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country haul
    Review:Because of the remote pick up locationz it was hard to get a carrier to pick up the vehicle. We had to drive it 50 miles to a more populated area to meet the carrier. Other than that the experience was smooth and predictable. A little more $ than we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger G.
    Date:8/29/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:David was very professional and helpful with the transportation of my vehicle. The price was fair and the service was very prompt. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered as estimated. [ View ]
    Poster:Cory Bricker
    Date:8/29/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: David driver (360) 214-3680
    Review:David was very good about finding a carrier for my car all the way out in Colorado. Overall my whole transaction went very smoothly. It cost $950 to get the car shipped from Colorado to Connecticut, which isn't bad at all. The car made to my house in... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob T
    Date:8/29/2015 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car carrier review
    Review:On time. Courteous. Professional. Perfect. From the initial call until the car was delivered from Flirida to Nj was 3 days. The very professional crew picked up the car promptly and delivered directly to Nj in 24 hours. Couldn't ask for anything mor... [ More ]
    Poster:William agathis
    Date:8/28/2015 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I wish to express my gratitude to Stephanie and the entire staff at Auto Shipping Group. To say i was uneasy about this proc3ess is an understatement. Stephanie put my mind at ease and delivered on her promise to walk me through the entire process.... [ More ]
    Poster:G Grande
    Date:8/28/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Maserati Shipment - Highly Reccommend
    Review:Very great experience with Tige. Highly Reccommend; have shipped several cars with them........Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:J Weiss
    Date:8/28/2015 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Excellent!!! Always in contact. Would recommend to my friends!! Was friendly and informative of the whole process. This was all new to me and my Dad and everyone went out of their way to be helpful! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:8/28/2015 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton absolutely saved my sanity when a different shipper dropped the ball and we lost a week of possible shipping time. We were on a very tight timeline, and apparently the non-running '53 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery wasn't something most ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy Elam
    Date:8/28/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made the experience very easy and worry-free. I would definitely recommend him and will use him again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:J Smith
    Date:8/28/2015 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: easy move
    Review:i neede to move my mototrcycle from california to washington and like many heard horror stories about how this industry works.Tige took the time to explain the process.everything went well i was very pleased with the service.i would definatley use th... [ More ]
    Poster:sarp
    Date:8/28/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was great to work with. Very prompt and responsive to calls and emails. Definitely 5 stars. Car was picked up on time and delivered right to my door. Drivers were good and respected my car and the things inside. [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE**** Andrew, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I and the carrier were able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:8/28/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargien
    Review:My friend another travel nurse reffed me to tige at auto shipping group, tige made shipping my car to hawaii very easy and was cheaper than the quotes i got. Thank you tige and auto shipping group MM [ View ]
    Poster:MM
    Date:8/28/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: ASC transport review
    Review:Maila was excellent, she answered all my questions and concerns and when I had another question regarding further details later about contacting the transporters directly she was prompt in getting back with me either via email or phone. She made... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME. Thank you so much for the outstanding review. I love to see when my customers are this happy and had a great experience using our company. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:ABThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Malia is the best!
    Review:After experiencing bad customer sevice with another carrier, I contacted Malia and she was very knowledgeable and helpful. Anytime I had a question, she was quick to respond and always available. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME. Hazel, thank you so much for such a great review!!!!!! You are a doll! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Hazel
    Date:8/28/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service - Delivered my car in 2 days
    Review:I went with AutoShippingGroup when I moved from NorthDakota to Washington to move my Car. I was not sure whether they will pick my car on time or not. However they picked it with in the given window and delivered it in 2 days. When I moved to WA, I g... [ More ]
    Poster:venkat
    Date:8/28/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:I needed to have my 1978 Camaro shipped from Montrose, Colorado to South Mountain, Pennsylvania. I've never had a car shipped and was very dubious about the process. It took months of careful research and many quotes from many companies before I chos... [ More ]
    Response:+++THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT FEEDBACK+++ I was so happy to be part of such an undertaking. good luck with the car ++++LEAH LINN 360-464-2504++++ [ view ]
    Poster:Ivy Stark
    Date:8/28/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Malia did a great job, very responsive 360-214-3671
    Review:Malia did a great job and even responded while she was away on vacation. I had to push back the delivery date and she handled that as well. very pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:ML
    Date:8/28/2015 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service Overall
    Review:I would recommend Auto Shipping Group. - Clear instructions and contract - Prompt response - Car was delivered on the day promised - Tracking option would be useful [ View ]
    Poster:Tanmoy Sen
    Date:8/28/2015 3:52:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance was great - he followed up at each stage, the car arrived on time and the exact amount that we discussed. very happy with the service provided. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mike Thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come through for you. I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you so very much [ view ]
    Poster:Mike D
    Date:8/27/2015 8:44:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I would recommend others and I will do it next time if I want to. They are really great in terms of customer service. The pickup and delivery drivers were great and the contact person Greg Bailey was extremely helpful. I didnt imagine that this proce... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Amay...I really appreciate the review and enjoyed working with you. Would love to again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:AMAY
    Date:8/27/2015 6:04:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience again
    Review:I'm a travel nurse and had a last min change of heart about driving from LA to Kansas. I remembered using this company when I moved from Philadelphia to LA and decided to use them again since they were so wonderful to work with the 1st time. This ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Hunter
    Date:8/27/2015 3:28:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Customer service was very helpful. Pick up was late because driver was stuck in Texas. Driver was friendly and very careful in loading and unloading the car. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Chen, Thank you so much for the feedback. Sorry the carrier was delayed in traffic. If there is anything else I can do please let me know [ view ]
    Poster:cz
    Date:8/27/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Review:Having never shipped a vehicle before, I had lots of questions throughout the process. Luckily, I was fortunate enough to work with Felicia Williams of Auto Shipping Group Inc. Felicia was clear, direct, and patient which was exactly what I needed to... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA on her direct line @ (602) 428-6872 or email her at: felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A++ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau and 5 Star rated by thousands ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:8/27/2015 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie
    Review:great teamwork and service. helped manage a confusing situation. was able to get it done, right, the first time. how often can you say that? the price right, more than competitive, and they didn't artificially adjust it to pretend to incent an order ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Barry, it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:8/27/2015 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: KIMBERLY FREILEY 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly from Auto Transport company helped me to transport my car from CA to ME. She kept in touch with me to figure out setting up all processes and gave me the options to choose the right carrier on right time. My car was picked up on the promis... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Hailey, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:HAILEY
    Date:8/26/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:After many many years of research, saving, dreaming, planning etc., I purchased my dream muscle car. Of course, 99% of that research was on the car, not the transport of the car once I bought it! What a lesson that has been. I initially went w... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Al ...I'm glad we could help make this happen for you. It feels great to know that what we do makes a difference in peoples lives. Our Enclosed Carriers offer the best service with great rates. Enjoy your dream car, thank you for your business and RAVE REVIEW. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:AC
    Date:8/26/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: 8-25-15 delivery from CA
    Review:Things went very well with the shipment. Jayme was helpful and communicative. The car arrived in perfect condition and the delivery driver (Alex) could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Highly Recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:8/26/2015 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:This service was excellent. My car arrived in a timely fashion and I was blown away by the customer service. They were available 24/7 and really followed through. [ View ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** thank you so much for this review! So glad we were able to meet all of your needs in the way we claim!! [ view ]
    Poster:Customer
    Date:8/26/2015 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I contacted Auto shipping group for a quote after being frustrated by many of the shipping companies, the company took time to answer all my concerns and surely they saw to it that service was put in place before collecting my money. I had a probabi... [ More ]
    Poster:Rebecca Gichuhi
    Date:8/26/2015 5:10:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, reliable, hardworking
    Review:Working with Heidi was an absolute pleasure from the beginning - she was very flexible and helped make sure that the car was picked up and dropped off within my requested time frame. Additionally, she was always very quick to return emails and phone ... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for the 5 Star review Andrew!! Your words about ASG and my customer service are very appreciated! Thank you for being such a great customer! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew Smith
    Date:8/26/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Greg did a nice job in arranging to get my car from Portland to Houston. It's a bit unnerving the way the process works in that you book with a broker, who makes the arrangments with a transport company, who then delivers the vehicle around the time... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Bill ...I enjoyed working with you. THANK YOU for supporting local business and for your review of our service. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:8/26/2015 2:51:00 AM
    Review:Malia is always on top of our shipments. Our shipments have been picked up on time and delivered in a timely manner. She has great customer service and communicates well between the customer & end carrier. Any issues with the carriers are alwa... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME. - - - Thank you so much for the great review, June. I have enjoyed working with you over the past few years, and always look forward to hearing from you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:June
    Date:8/26/2015 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: shipping exsperence
    Review:What a smooth move . 1900.00 for Two cars unbeatable fla to nevada.no damage no claim ... Malia was awesome. always in touch,my order #1018040 [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME. - -Joe, I certainly enjoyed working with you and your wife. Thanks to THE WONDERFUL Anthony Parante with Allied Moving and Storage for putting us together. Enjoy Las Vegas my friend. Thanks again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joe Ianiro
    Date:8/25/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: shipping exsperence
    Poster:Joe Ianiro
    Date:8/25/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:It was a pleasure working with you guys. Greg was very responsive always replying back to my questions on time. The drivers were very nice too. It was a pleasure working with you guys. Greg was very responsive always replying back to my questions ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Juan... Thank you for your business and review. Hopefully we can work together again. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Juan
    Date:8/25/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was excellent, she answered all of my questions remembered who I was even after it had been over a month. She ensured that I was able to get what I needed quickly and gained my trust. That is an important thing when giving someone a $35,000 ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Russell, Thank you so much! I am so pleased that you are happy with everything except that pick up delay. If you need anything else please just let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:R.H.
    Date:8/25/2015 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:Kimberly was thorough in her explanation of the transport process and available for any questions. She even notified me she would be on vacation and who to contact in her absence. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Therese, Thank you so much! I am so glad everything worked out for you and you are happy with our service. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:TM
    Date:8/25/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: I like the service
    Review:They are great. Our first quote was little bit low, so we needed to increase the quote. After driver is assigned, he is very polite. Although he was late for pickup about 30mins and was late for delivery about 3 hours due to flat tire, I th... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Duckhwan ..I enjoyed working with you. Thanks for the awesome review. Appreciate you and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:DK
    Date:8/25/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Experience
    Review:I found this company via Google. After digging around, it seemed their reviews trumped the others and so I filled out a quote. This was the interesting part - the quote process was very simple and a short time later I had an email in my inbox from L... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Barry Thank you so much for such a fantastic review and entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come thru for you. I look forward to assisting you on the trip back. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:BARRY
    Date:8/25/2015 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:This was an Awesome experience, I was nervous about it . The cost was very competitive and the car was delivered with no problems!! This was an odd shipment and it was delivered perfect! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brian Thank you so much for the great review. I could not have done it with out the confidence you had in me and of course your great assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:8/25/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I was overwhelmed with this entire process and felt unsure of many things at first. I really appreciate that Felicia was patient since I changed my plans many many times. She also worked with me on my budget which helped me a lot. [ View ]
    Poster:Karina Gladney
    Date:8/25/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: (David Driver 360-214-3680) CA to GA
    Review:I highly recommend David Driver of Auto Shipping Group. I needed to ship a car from CA to Valdosta, GA asap. Based on reviews on this site, I requested quotes from 2 companies. One company quoted me a price over the phone and then increased it onc... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Hey Bill, I love it when a plan comes together and we are able to provide our clients with service that puts a smile on their face(s). It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate all your help. Good luck to you and your family. Thanks for the good words and take care.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Mc
    Date:8/25/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: Nissan Pathfinder
    Review:I was pleased with the service and would use them again. The company they used (Do It Shipping ) will not deliver at night Every thing arrived in good condition [ View ]
    Poster:mitch
    Date:8/24/2015 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: Thank Auto Shipping Group
    Review:This is a very interesting process and there is always some uncertainty when shipping a vehicle a long distance across the country. Trust me it was not an easy process but Lance at Auto Shipping group was there to answer questions or concerns during... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Matt Wow, Matt. that was a great explanation of what to expect in transporting your vehicle. I could not had said it better myself. The week of helping and assisting you in the transport was simply a joy.You were great the whole way thru even thru the rough patch. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Matt ChambersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group was helpful but the shipping company used was unsatisfactory
    Review:While my dealings with Auto Shipping Group were satisfactory, the company that was hired to transport my vehicle was poor and the communication between dispatcher and driver was poor. My car arrived early, and while this is usually a good thing I spe... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Dana, I am so sorry that they insisted on that. I was unaware of this! Until now I have heard nothing about this issue. We did note no delivery before the 15th, although dates are all estimates. Again I am sorry you had to deal with this, you should have called us. We could have helped you get this straightened out. Again I am sorry you had to deal with this. [ view ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:8/24/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston (602-428-6878)
    Review:Excellent. Always will to go the extra mile. Keeps in touch throughout the entire process. I have been using julie for about 2 years and always exceeds expectations. She communicates with the driver and customers promptly and maintains throughout the... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Steve it is always my pleasure assisting you in your transports for your guys. We strive to make our customers moves smooth and painless for them. Thank you for your kind words and I look forward to the next transport. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Steve M
    Date:8/23/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Sorry Kimberley, we were on vacation and we just got back. Hope it's not too late. I was really impressed with you and your company. Every was done to our complete satisfaction and when we ship the car back next summer we will use you again. Mason ma... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Eugene, No its not to late. It was wonderful working with you and Tara. I am so glad the shipment worked out as planned and she was able to go to the port as soon as she got off the plane and get her vehicle. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Eugene Lujan
    Date:8/23/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:We had never shipped a car before, and I was very nervous. Billie at Auto Shipping Group talked me through the process and made me feel comfortable. I also verified Auto Shipping Group Inc through the BBB - A plus rating. She gave me a quote and that... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace 360.284.7180 billie@autoshippinggroup.com Marilyn, Thank you very much for you review! You were a pleasure to work with the whole way through the process. I look forward to helping you again if the need ever arises! Thanks Again ! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Marilyn Z
    Date:8/21/2015 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:When shipping my Nissan Sentra from CA to MA, I contacted two transport companies for quotes. The first company, Company A, had me pay a $150 deposit, then they sent me a confirmation email, but afterwards they didn't follow up for three days. At the... [ More ]
    Poster:Aliza
    Date:8/21/2015 4:45:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84