View 152,652 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,653th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2476 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.07% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.93% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Great service and price
    Review:Stephanie has helped me move many cars and always finds the best drivers and best rates. She is very friendly, knowledgeable and gets the job done right. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star Service***CALL ME TODAY FOR FREE QUOTE***OVER 6YRS EXPERIENCE***John, Thank you for the awesome 5 Star Review. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocations. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:John Bisceglie
    Date:11/24/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Stephanie has helped me move many cars and always finds the best drivers and best rates. She is very friendly, knowledgeable and gets the job done right! [ View ]
    Poster:John Bisceglie
    Date:11/24/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was prompt and easy to use and I would definitely work with them again. Felicia made sure to keep me in the loop with frequent phone calls. Would definitely recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:11/24/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Doug Kinsley
    Review:I purchased a truck on eBay and was looking for a reasonable price to get it to West Virginia. After contacting some shippers with really cheap rates I decided to read up on these different transporters to see their feedback. I was shocked.I decided ... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug KinsleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 6:22:00 AM
    Subject: Getting my van to Idaho
    Review:Malia went the extra mile getting my full size van to Idaho, very good experience, my van arrived on time with no damage. Would,and most Lilkly will use this company again for sure! [ View ]
    Poster:Barney Redlich
    Date:11/24/2014 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Bronco delivery to Greenville SC
    Review:We were very surprised to see the truck arrive so quickly. The drivers were polite, courteous and willing to work on drop off arrangements. I will recommend this group to others in need of transporting a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Donald CombsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2014 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I am so thankful to have found Julie!!!!!! The broker I originally went with lied to me and caused such a delay and confusion. Julie called me to follow up and I told her my situation. I cancelled with the liars and went with Auto Shipping Group. ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 Bob, It was my pleasure to get your vehicle moving to you and it was nice meeting you. My best to you and your family and if the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Thank You, Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Paglia
    Date:11/23/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez- good service provided
    Review:It was my first time to transport my car. I have limited time since I need to come to CA as soon as possible. I only had about one week to deal with the transportation. Randy helped me a lot during this process. He is very professional in this field ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bingyin ZhaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service at the lowest price
    Review:I was looking for a top-rated transporter for my newly acquired BMW Z4M (from CO to NYC), and ASG not only provided that, but did so at the lowest price. Lance Staab at ASG not only matched the quote from Amerifreight, but committed to delivering the... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Roozbeh, Thank you so much for the great review. It was pleasure assistin you with the transport of the BMW. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Roozbeh Alavi
    Date:11/23/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-408-4893
    Review:Lance did a great job at every stage of the Transport. He was very helpful in explaining the entire shipping process starting from giving the quotes to following up after the vehicle was delivered. I was very happy with the customer service and profe... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Grace Thank you for such a great reveiw. It was fantastic assisting you in transporting your vehicle. It was a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to helping you gain. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Grace B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2014 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I could not have been more pleased with my car delivery! They met all time frames, answered and returned calls immediately and the price was very reasonable. The driver kept in touch and gave us plenty of notice of arrival and was very pleasant. Comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennie Makuch
    Date:11/21/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 360-464-2571).
    Review:I have never shipped a car before and now I need my hand held. Robert did just that by taking his time with me and also providing me his direct line for a personal direct contact if I have any questions or concerns. This was very important to me as i... [ More ]
    Response:***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Deanna for your feedback! I'm happy to be assisting you while getting your vehicle shipped. I appreciate that you reached out to me when you had questions and trusted me to help coordinate your transport. Again, thank you for the review. CALL FOR FREE QUOTE!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Deanna EsabalidisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: hona accord
    Review:i have shipped my honda accord with this company, and let me tell you that at first i didn't think i was ging to get my vehicle shipped on time buy i was wrong. thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:lela
    Date:11/21/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Rush in shipping cars
    Review:when i decided to ship my cars ,i received plenty of offers that i reviewed very carefully for honesty and reliability .i was really apprehensive since i did not know who to trust but one agent stood out among so many .she was very diligent and knowl... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Carlos! I was so glad I got be the person to help you with you dual car transport. When we originally set up this route we had a HORRIBLE delivery destination and I am glad that my knowledge of the industry and shipping routes helped us figure out an end stop that would actually get these cars moved before you had to leave for your vacation. (I hope the sun and sand is fully therapeutic!) I wish you all the best, Carlos! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos A Rosas- Tr1This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 6:14:00 AM
    Subject: Had to call to find our truck.
    Review:Our truck was picked up on a Wed and we figure a week and a half for shipping. 2 weeks later, we received our truck. Not a big deal really, but we had to call our broker multiple times to find out the status of our vehicle. After spending that muc... [ More ]
    Response:****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Courtney and Chris for the honest feedback. First of all, I apologize that the carrier had delays with his truck and resulted in a late delivery, but I'm thankful that we were at least able to successfully get your vehicle to Washington. I assure you the carrier was very difficult to get a hold of and I would have been able to give you more detailed information regarding the truck status if the carrier responded to me sooner if at all myself. Again, thank you for the review. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! [ view ]
    Poster:Courtney And Chris OlsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2014 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell Hart did a great job communicating with me on the shipment of my Range Rover Sport from California to Kentucky. The truck delivered it on a Saturday and she gave me her cell to make sure everything went smooth. Great company to use. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Lucas, I really appreciated that you placed your trust in me with the shipment on your brand new Sport! I always worry a little about weekend deliveries and pick ups because our dispatch office is closed, but I will always make sure that my clients have a way to contact me- even on weekends! Please remember me to friends and family if you they have any shiping needs! Thanks, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Lucas Chesnut
    Date:11/20/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely Great Experience
    Review:After reading a lot of online reviews relating to car transporters, I was very concerned that there would be lots of problems in transporting my car from MD to WA. Auto Shipping Group (ASG), however, was great. Kimberly of ASG walked me through the... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jeff, Thank you so much! I am so extremely happy that everything went off as I described to you. If there is anything else I can do for you or your son please please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff A
    Date:11/20/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Auto Shipping group has been my main company to ship cars this year and as always very pompt and communication is always perfect.thank you [ View ]
    Poster:lele
    Date:11/20/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Moving from MA to CA
    Review:I moved from Massachusetts to California and worked with Brandon Bond at Auto Shipping group to have my car transported. Had a positive experience overall with Brandon and Auto Shipping group and would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Reema H
    Date:11/20/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Review:Very pleased. Vehicle treated carefully, plastic sheeting covered the convertible top. Drivers businesslike, pleasant to deal with. Wendy Barker, contact person, was very helpful locating a driver, kept in contact, made sure the driver was in cont... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Henry!! You did it! Thank you so much for this review. I am sorry the first company that you had decided to go with failed to pick up your car.Coming back to me definitely paid off and your car is now shipped. I hope you enjoy it! Thank you again...Wendy Barker ..Easing minds one car at a time! ASG! HONEST !RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:Henry Hopkins
    Date:11/20/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Julie Johnston was prompt in responding to my requests for information and updates and was in my opinion very efficient in arranging my pickup and transport. I would certainly recommend the company and would rate Julie and the company as a 5 star. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Wayne thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. My best to you and if you need transport again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne Bynum
    Date:11/20/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Wendy Barker was extremely helpful. She made sure that she keep in contact with me and informed me as soon as a carrier became available. There wasn't any tricks or gimmicks. I would definitely use their services again. [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Hello Willie! It has been great corresponding with you. Once you are able to get the dates worked out with your employer, I will be here ready to ship your car. I appreciate your business and will be talking to you again soon! Thank you ..Wendy Barker...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:WILLIE CRAIG
    Date:11/20/2014 6:52:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped Two Cars for First Time No Problem
    Review:I had never shipped any vehicles before, but Wendy guided me through the process and took care of everything. When I had questions about the carrier pick up times, I could get in touch with Wendy directly, or she would promptly return my call. The ca... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Thank you Mark! It was was great working with you and following you through the entire process. I was happy to answer all of your questions and help you. Enjoy your move! Thank you...Wendy Barker..Easing minds one car at a time! ASG! HONEST!RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:11/19/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Auto carrier
    Review:I can't express how happy I was with the service . Since I am a Vietnam veteran and cannot talk from agent orange . Robert Reyes and the driver really help Calin was the driver. They both went out there way to help . Everything turned out perfect . T... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you George for your feedback and review! It was a pleasure to assist getting your vehicle shipped and I'm glad everything went smoothly with you and the driver. CALL FOR FREE QUOTE!! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELIABLE POINT OF CONTACT WHEN SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE [ view ]
    Poster:George (Text Only)This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service from Malia
    Review:Malia provided awesome customer service on my attempt to have a truck delivered to Colorado from Nebraska. Although I was never able to use her shipper within my required time frame, she went out of her way to provide useful information about the tr... [ More ]
    Poster:bruce
    Date:11/19/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car
    Review:I was very happy with the way my auto was sent over to Hawaii. The contact, Malia McClain, calling me often to tell me how to proceed, avoiding pitfalls. And finally, telling me When I could pick up my vehicle. she made my sending my car sup... [ More ]
    Poster:George Dempsy
    Date:11/19/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Will Definitely Use Again
    Review:I chose this company after being somewhat dissatisfied with another company we used to ship the vehicle to Florida last March. My experience this time around was head and shoulders above the other. Brandon began with a professional, yet friendly a... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Lynne, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lynne
    Date:11/19/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:After waiting for 9 days from another carrier to string me along I called ASG. Julie Johnston was quick to get back to me, answered all my questions and her follow-up was perfect. Julian the driver was very nice and delivered exactly when he said he ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com John, thank you for choosing ASG and my services it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. If the need arises in the future I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:John LiberatosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Comments related to shipping service
    Review:I received an e-mail from Auto Shipping Group immediately after my initial inquiry. Julie then explained the process, led me through the steps of shipment, and remained in contact throughout the process. It went smoothly from pick up to delivery. ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Diane it was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. Thank you for choosing my services at Auto Shipping Group. We strive to make our customer's moves stress free for them. My best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Diane DwyerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 3604642571
    Review:Robert did a great job at every stage of the process. He was very helpful in explaining me the process starting from giving the quotes to following up after the vehicle was delivered. I was very happy with the customer service and professionalism. My... [ More ]
    Response:***Robert J Reyes*** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your feedback Adwait. Im glad I was able to assist getting your vehicle shipped to Kansas. I hope to speak to you in the future when you need to make future arrangements. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE AND EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Adwait Belsare
    Date:11/18/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Working With You
    Review:Excellent service and communication....would definately use in the future..... From start to finish, my experience could not have been better. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Eric thank you and I look forward to working with you in the future if the need arises. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:11/18/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeding Expectations
    Review:Sam Anderson provided wonderful customer service. She described exactly what I should expect during the shipping of my vehicle. The vehicle arrived without any damage. The process was smooth and faster then I was initially promised. [ View ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922. sam@autoshippinggroup.com....CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR YOUR QUOTE. Kendell, Thank you for the 5-STAR re view....It was a pleasure helping you get your car transported. I always try to "under estimate and over deliver" for my customers. Please feel free to give my number to friends who may be looking to ship t heir cars. And, thank you for your business. Regards, Sam [ view ]
    Poster:Kendell AsbensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Review:I've shipped many cars in the past and this by far was the most efficient and honest process! Don't be fooled by the "low" quotes that you may receive. Wendy provided a detailed email explaining how the process of works... You are bidding... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 360-214-360 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Christy! Thank you very much! It was awesome working with you and everything went very well. I am sure we will speak again! WENDY BARKER ....Easing minds one car at a time!ASG ! HONEST! RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:Christy Berg
    Date:11/18/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Review:Although there was some confusion with the actual trucking company, no fault of ASG, Julie is great!! Overall it was one of the better experiences I have had shipping a car. As an auto dealer I ship many cars and I will use ASG again; Julie Kratz esp... [ More ]
    Response:Julie Kratz auto shipping group (360)464-1043 Juliek@auotshippinggroup.com John you made my job easy.I enjoyed working with you and you taught me a thing or two. [ view ]
    Poster:John MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 7:51:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car from FL to CAL
    Review:This was a very scary process to go through but Robert assured me all would go well and even sent me a detailed fact sheet on the trucker that put my mind to rest. It was only a matter of a few hours after speaking with Robert that the transportation... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES*** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your review Connie! I'm glad I was able to assist you on your first auto transport and it was a pleasure to answer your questions and give you a piece of mind in regards to shipping your vehicle. I look forward to speaking with you when making future arrangements. CALL FOR FREE QUOTE AND RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Connie
    Date:11/17/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: communication
    Review:Awesome communication from Wendy down to the driver! They wanted to pick up the car early and I asked for an evening pick up and they were very agreeable to my time. The driver was very through and friendly. [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 360-214-3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Pam! Thank you for the 5 star review! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for YOUR great communication as well! Call me if you need anything at all! Wendy Barker...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Pam
    Date:11/17/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: ROBERT REYES 360-464-2571
    Review:Robert did an excellent job helping me ship my vehicle from AZ to AL. I received many requests to ship my car and Robert was clear and concise about the whole process. When I had questions about my pick up date and the door to door service, he answer... [ More ]
    Response:****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you JG for your feedback! Thank you for letting me assist you getting your vehicle shipped and I'm glad everything went as smoothly as possible. CALL IN NOW FOR A FREE QUOTE AND RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! [ view ]
    Poster:JG
    Date:11/17/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc. / JC Rogers
    Review:After conducting web research on transport companies I requested quotes from three. Auto Shipping Group provided the most detailed information and the median rate, so I chose to move forward with them. JC Rogers at Auto Shipping Group was very helpfu... [ More ]
    Response:JC Rogers ~ (360) 464-2588 ~ jcrogers@autoshippinggroup.com ~ Hey Matt, I am so very pleased to hear that you had a great experience working with me and Auto Shipping Group. I take pride in providing great service with accurate information to go along. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Please feel free to contact me again with any questions or future shipments. Your new friend, JC [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew Ratcliff
    Date:11/17/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:I took my time choosing an auto shipping company and based my decision on the BBB high rating for the Auto Shipping Group. I was contacted by Mike and got back to him when I knew it was time to ship the vehicle. I gave him the necessary information... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3679 Thanks Barb, It was a pleasure working with you. I am really glad the transport went smooth. A first time transport can be scary, so I am glad we were able to eliminate those concerns over the course of our transport. Thanks again for using ASG, and I look forward to helping you or one of your associates in the future. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:11/17/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon - 360-200-7529
    Review:Vehicle was picked up by a very courteous and knowledgable driver who thoroughly inspected it and noted any existing scratches, dents, etc. to ensure nothing new was added during the transport. Driver then made excellent time to the destination and ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Mark, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:M Scheller
    Date:11/17/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transported in Enclosed Trailer
    Review:Malia McClain with Auto Shipping Group, was fantastic, couldn't ask for a better representative. I am so glad I choose this transport company over any other one. Thank you Gene Alshon [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS AND QUOTES. Gene, you are so sweet. What a great review, thank you so much. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gene Alshon
    Date:11/17/2014 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: very efficient
    Review:Malia @ auto shipping group is always very professional and works in a timely manner. she has shipped many vehicles for our customers and is always a pleasure to work with. we will continue to recommend customers to her and ASG... [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS AND QUOTES. Thank you for all of the business you send my way. I appreciate you and your customers, and thank you so much for this great review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:daryl berrelli
    Date:11/17/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Move
    Review:To preface this review I want to state my mindset first. This was my first move where I had to hire other people to handle things. I had never shipped a vehicle, I had no knowledge of the industry, and I was simply uncomfortable with the idea of hand... [ More ]
    Response:Nancy Nelson, Nancy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-243-9514 Thank you for allowing me to assist you in shipping your vehicle, it was a pleasure working with you from start to finish. I hope you win the drawing to have your transport costs reimbursed. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael PattersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:I can always count on Auto Shipping Group and Malia to get the job done. Transport was found almost immediately after submitting order, and all 8 cars were subsequently picked up and delivered in a very timely manner. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS AND QUOTES. Gary, thank you so much for the wonderful review! You are the best by far. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gary FrasierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 9:18:00 AM
    Subject: first carrier no show!!
    Review:First carrier never showed and I had to track them down Second carrier was good. late because of weather and forgot a receipt at dropoff. Did not speak English and did not have a file available with insurance etc. [ View ]
    Response:**FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Nadine, Thank you for your business. Much has to do with timing in our industry and where the drivers are coming and going. The 1st carrier had unexpected mechanical problems., The 2nd carrier was delayed due to a storm on the route. Both carriers assigned were 100% rated and I emailed you the carriers certificate of insurance when you accepted the dispatch details and prior to you accepting our terms and conditions electronically. Glad we were able to find another one and for best price in your budget! Thanks and please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Nadine RolandoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and price!
    Review:Everything about my experience was awesome but what stood out the most was the person who helped me, Tige Yeargin. He went above and beyond to help make my last minute reservation easy. Literally within 24 hours of calling him, my car was on its way... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle CostaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Rough
    Review:Auto Shipping Group quoted my shipment incorrectly (open instead of closed) which caused a lot of confusion, miscommunication, and "firing" of 2 sketchy carriers. When I figured out that the quote was incorrect and finally amended, my vehi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Alli, I do want to apologize for Breanna making that mistake before she left. I am so sorry! I am glad that we were able to get it fixed and moving things as quickly as we could. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Alli CokerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Sam Anderson 360 200 6922
    Review:I would trust Auto Shipping Group, but the pick-up time is about a week late than expected, which was a little disappointing. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Guibo, thank you for taking the time to do your Transport Review....as I mentioned to you, it is one of the ways we screen carriers. It was unfortunate that your carrier cancelled your pickup twice and did not get your vehicle until the third vehicle was sent....Unfortunately, I do not have control over their business practices; I will, however, let those who determine which carriers we use know about this. Regards........Sam [ view ]
    Poster:GZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect!!!
    Review:Yes, perfect!!! My impression of other transport companies kept me searching until I found Auto Shipping Group. Julie Johnston was my account executive and handled shipping my wife's beloved Mercedes SLK 350 in a professional manner and kept us upd... [ More ]
    Response:JULILE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Chuck & Sanda, It was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. Thank you for choosing my services and Auto Shipping Group. We strive to make our customer's moves stress free. I wish you and your family the very best, Enjoy Hawaii!!!!! If the need arises in the future, I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck & Sanda McbrideThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-214-3671
    Review:Amazing business transaction. Malia provided me with a working knowledge of how a Broker provides value added and operates in this market segment. This included the merits of allowing the Carrier to make a fair return which could and did expedite pic... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3617 - - - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE........GO WITH THE BEST!! - - - - - Herb and Betty, you guys are just adorable! I have had so much fun chatting with you, and so much appreciate your business. Your grandson will have his car soon. Thank you again. Malia Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Herb Or Betty FanzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 7:22:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50