View 165,380 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,381th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2502 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.15% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.85% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:David made the process painless And was with me every step of the way. Would use them again. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:7/4/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:Julie was very helpful and responsive. And she honored my request not to add me to an automatic email marketing system, which I appreciated very much. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:7/4/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Service as advertised
    Review:Kimberly was able to arrange shipment of our car with three days notice. The car arrived on time with minimal drama. The later due to the driver having lost the carrier ramps. All was well as it ended well and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:7/4/2015 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: David Driver (360) 214-3680
    Review:Honest, fast and dependable. From the first day that we contact David the service was accurate, and the customers service outstanding. [ View ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:7/3/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Julie continues to be the best at setting up transports. Very understanding and honest when setting up everything. Has never disappointed and continues to provide great customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve M
    Date:7/3/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Poster:Steve M
    Date:7/3/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job...
    Review:Excellent job shipping our 1963 Volkswagon Beetle from one side of the country to the other...Lance Staab at Auto Shipping Group and the carrier V & R Transport did a jam up job....Thank You...!!! [ View ]
    Poster:michael mcfarland
    Date:7/3/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:From the beginning of this process, everything went smooth and professional due to the efforts of Felicia Williams. My vehicle was shipped promptly and arrived with no damage. I would highly recommend Felicia for your vehicle shipping needs. She w... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** [ view ]
    Poster:Rob Kidney
    Date:7/3/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:When I first started looking for information on auto shipping, Dave was the first person I talked to and he was super helpful. He told me what to look for and what to watch out for and avoid. His approach was to provide me with the tools to make the... [ More ]
    Poster:Bianca Acosta
    Date:7/3/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Nice service
    Review:It is a good company and the agent Ms. Felicia was very nice. Next time if I want to ship my car I will contact this company and her. [ View ]
    Poster:Ye WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2015 8:18:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:With a cross country move from Florida to Arizona, shipping my car was not something that I was looking forward to. However, after my first phone call with Felicia Williams from Auto Shipping Group, all of my worries diminished. Felicia was very help... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel P.
    Date:7/3/2015 6:08:00 AM
    Subject: Simple
    Review:the whole experience was a lot simplier than I anticipated and that was due to Tige and the transporter. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:7/3/2015 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Good timing
    Review:The delivery was done in the time frame that I was told (between 4 to 7 days). The driver was nice and he was cautious when downloading the car. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Huber, thank you very much for taking the time to post a nice review for me. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Huber
    Date:7/2/2015 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable, Reliable, Reliable
    Review:After selecting another provider, I frantically called ASG. To put it in context, calls with the original company went unanswered, emails were never read or responded to, and at 3:30PM of my "scheduled" pick-up day, I needed to find an alt... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! David, I am so glad that we were able to come through for you, and again I am sorry the carrier was a little late last night. I know texting back and forth at 11 pm was not what you probably wanted to do but I am so glad it all worked out! If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/2/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable, Reliable, Reliable
    Poster:David
    Date:7/2/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I was coordinating the shipment of my boss's vehicle and Felicia was very patient with me throughout the whole process. She explained to me how the process would work and we took it one step at a time. Felicia would update me when she had any new inf... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com **** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated & Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** [ view ]
    Poster:Daniela
    Date:7/2/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my car back to MI
    Review:Dave was GREAT! I shopped around and every other quote was between $200.00 and $500.00 more than what Dave quoted me. My car was picked up in a timely manner and delivered sooner than promised. The last company that I used delivered my car a week ... [ More ]
    Response:DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 or davidd@autoshippinggroup.com ~ Call for a real time quote. Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service. [Marni Vilardi! You're awesome, thx for the kind words little buddy, keep those bikers in line.] [ view ]
    Poster:Marni V
    Date:7/2/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey (360)464-2584
    Review:The thought of shipping my car was scary for me, because I had never done this previously. So after discussions with my auto insurer, I understood the criteria for a credible auto shipping company, versus the scam companies that are prevalent online... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Sherry ...thank you for placing your trust in our shipping services. We work hard to meet each clients expectations, earn your trust, and provide exceptional customer care. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:SH
    Date:7/2/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Worry Free Service
    Review:Stephanie and the Auto Shipping Group did a great job of setting up the transport of my vehicle. The only issues I had was with the contract company making their pick up and drop off time windows that they had given me the day before pick up and deli... [ More ]
    Response: ***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****Chuck, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you. I am sorry for the lack of timing the driver had, and yes I have addressed the issue with the Manager. I am happy to hear I was still able to make this process go well for you and you were still happy with the service minus the one issue. Looking forward to hearing from you again should the auto relocation service arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:7/2/2015 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Will call Stephanie the next time I need to move a vehicle. Excellent customer service. Driver called when He said He would, gave me updates as asked for. [ View ]
    Response: ***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****Eric, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear the driver and Myself were able to make this a simple process for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto relocation need arise again tin the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Mills
    Date:7/1/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Excellent Service. Fantastic contact person. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Will certainly use again. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Abhinav, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:AG
    Date:7/1/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Setting up Shipping with Matson
    Review:Malia at Auto shipping Group was great. Gave the advice I needed and has set everything up smoothly for me. They did not ship my car, just set up another shipping company to do it for me. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Aloha Patrick, you are all set, and ready to go. Enjoy your road trip from Ohio to Seattle, it is beautiful here in the Pacific Northwest. Thank you for the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Pat D
    Date:7/1/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Montway screwed up BIG TIME on our scheduled pick up for two cars going from DC to CA. They were dishonest in the way they quote and were unresponsive to calls. No one cares in that company, no one is held accountable. They not only missed the pro... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****CZ, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. I am happy that I was able to get your vehicles to you quickly. I am sorry that the other company had dragged their feet. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport request arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:CZ
    Date:7/1/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I shipped a car from Seattle, Washington to outside Atlanta, Georgia and worked with Julie Johnston of Auto Shipping Group, Inc. She was very professional and provided me with a lot of additional information about shipping a car, unlike some other b... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Dottie it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport and I wish you the very best in your new city!! If the need arises again to transport a vehicle I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Dottie H
    Date:7/1/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Our Carrier Was Great
    Review:I appreciate Tige for all the work that he did. He found a great carrier that was a family owned business and who got our car across the country flawlessly in six days. Everyone was on time and Tige's quote was exactly what we ended up paying includi... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:7/1/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6782 Order# 1017404 Order Total $1063
    Review:I was very pleased with the service and level of professionalism I received Felicia Williams. Upon my initial call I had very little information on when I wanted to ship my car and how much I could afford. Felicia was very patient and took the time t... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** [ view ]
    Poster:Cassidy Smith-Snyder
    Date:7/1/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Perfection in Customer Service
    Review:When I started to look for transport companies I discovered very quickly that I was dealing with mostly deviant sales tactics that included, but were not limited to, scaring me into thinking other brokers would not pickup my vehicle for weeks on end,... [ More ]
    Response:*****Leah Linn*****360-464-2504 Thank you for the time spent on your review. I appreciate all the commendation. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew Anderson
    Date:7/1/2015 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:The service from Dave was great and the truck guy we met worked well. We had a friend hold the vehicle at the origin due to us needing to leave early. He seemed to have no complaints. The only thing that would have change this to an excellent revi... [ More ]
    Response:DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 or davidd@autoshippinggroup.com Call me now for a real time quote! Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service. [Jeb, it was a pleasure working with you from start to finish. From now on I triple check all carrier info, thx!] [ view ]
    Poster:Jeb FleenerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Lance Staab (Auto Shipping Group, Inc.)
    Review:It was a great experience working with Lance. He was always reachable over the phone. The transportation plan was explained to me before hand. Lance ensured that the complete process went smooth. I would strongly recommend Lance for any auto tran... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Venkata I want to thank you for entrusting me with transporting your vehicles. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. With out your help I do not know if it would have went so well. Thank you so much for the great review [ view ]
    Poster:Venkata Iragavarapu
    Date:6/30/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: 13 Mustang
    Review:Tige was great, the delivery took awhile but with a destination in Hawaii I understand he doesn't control many of the factors that led to it being late. He was always available and provided great customer service. I would use him again! [ View ]
    Poster:Ian WhitesideThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: 3rd time customer
    Review:3rd time customer and all have been great experiences. Kim was extremely helpful and the car was delivered 2 days early. For only ~$50 more than the best (shady) uship quote this was totally worth the extra peace of mind and professionalism. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Zach, I want to thank you so much for choosing us over uship. I am glad I was able to provide you information about the different services that we offer. If there is anything else I can do please let me know! I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:ZK
    Date:6/30/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: First time vehicle transport
    Review:These guys are the best. They make the whole procedure easy, and painless. The give good internet and phone service. They are polite and courteous to all questions, and concerns. The answer email questions directly, not hours or days later. Highly re... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Les ...Thank you for your Five Star review. I enjoyed working with you and your wife. Happy to hear the transit was painless ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Les McDaniel
    Date:6/30/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Malia was quick to return my request with a reasonable quote and to get things ready for pick-up later that week. The process was efficient and easy. The truck arrived a day earlier than the already exceptional delivery estimate and it arrived in exc... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Heather, thank you so much for this outstanding review. I love to see happy and satisified customers. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:6/30/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Kimberly did a really good job. He helped me find a carrier in 5 days and the driver went to pick up my car the next day. He is so fast and helpful. My car arrived earlier than the expected delivery date. The condition of the car is fine and clean. I... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Liang, Thank you so much! I really appreciate the positive feedback. If you need anything else or know anyone else please send them my way! [ view ]
    Poster:Liang WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience overall
    Review:Great company very happy. Pickup was easy. Delivery was on time. The only concern is the price went up $25 and they decided to meet me half way and split the $25 between me and them. I'm overall happy with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Sheeko
    Date:6/30/2015 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance Staab was fantastic in terms of coordinating the shipping of my car across country. Easy to communicate with, very responsive and friendly, and provided exactly the service I was looking for. I will definitely contact him again for any future c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff Thank you so much for giving me such a great review. I could have not done such a great job with out your assistnace I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Gusenburg
    Date:6/30/2015 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Called auto shipping last minutes and they were able to find a career at a reasonable price. Simple procedure and no issues with the process except that the career does not accept any thing but cash. However, I think this is universal and not related... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Mohamad, Sorry that the carrier only wanted cash, some will do cashier check or money order as well. But THANK YOU SO MUCH for working with me! I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Mohamad
    Date:6/29/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Professional service and on time performance. Car was delivered without damage and as promised. Professional service and on time performance. Car was delivered without damage and as promised. Professional service and on time performance. Car was del... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Jan ...Enjoyed working with you and THANK YOU for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW of our companies service. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Jan
    Date:6/29/2015 2:44:00 AM
    Subject: Darya is awesome
    Review:Darya was wonderful. Seemingly always available and always had the information I needed. I would most definitely recommend their service. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR!!! Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Ashley! Thank you for taking the time out to give me a review. I hope to work with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:6/28/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:The experience was good. Car arrived on-time and in good shape. The driver was helpful and so was the contact person. Note that the price quoted is rough and will be negotiated between you and the driver later-on via the shipping agent. Overall, a go... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Yoseph, I know coordinating this while you were overseas was difficult, but I am so glad that you were able to get a hold of me by email or text whenever you could. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Yoseph A.
    Date:6/28/2015 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Company
    Review:Stephanie at Auto Shipping Group was great to work with. Located a shipper very quickly, the driver showed up on time to pick up vehicle, left Texas Friday night and delivered vehicle to Maryland Monday around noon. Driver kept in communication with ... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star Service****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Stevie, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear everything went smoothly and you were happy with the overall experience. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:StevieB
    Date:6/27/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Fast delivery
    Review:The process of arranging the transport was very easy and Felicia answered all of my questions and a last minute availability change. A truck was available sooner than I expected and delivery was made the next day (Atlanta to Chicago). The driver's GP... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:6/27/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Use ASG to transport your car
    Review:Very pleased with my car transport using ASG. Lance Staab worked with me to find a transporter that was priced right and would fit my pick up and delivery schedule. Minor problem with pickup. One day late, but Lance was in communication with transpor... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com J. Thank you so much for the confidence you had in me to transport your vehicle. I really appreciate the review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:J Schulz
    Date:6/27/2015 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Leo picked up car at airport in Tucson where I could rent a car, and then met my flight 5 days later at airport in RI where car was delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:6/27/2015 2:10:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Poster:Amy
    Date:6/27/2015 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Delivery was very expeditious. I was between flights when I got the call that my car was ready for delivery. I expected to have a rental for a few days, but cancelled because this was so prompt. Very good company that works hard to get the job done r... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/27/2015 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: Malia will Take Care of You
    Review:Did not have a good experience with other transport websites before I found Malia and Autoshipping.com. She was prompt, direct and was clear about the process and how long it would take before a carrier would accept the bid. Bid was accepted duri... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Hey Mike, thank you for the nice review. I am please to know everything went smoothly. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/27/2015 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: BAD SITUATION MADE BETTER
    Review:WE HAD BEEN TRYING TO TRANSPORT MY UNCLE'S TRUCK FOR OVER A MONTH, MY UNCLE IS DEAF SO I TOOK OVER AFTER ANOTHER BROKER TOOK HIS MONEY. TIGE TOLD ME THE TRUE, AND QUOTED ME A PRICE AND FOUND A TRUCK DRIVER IN A COUPLE OF DAYS... I WISH WE WOULD HAVE ... [ More ]
    Poster:BURKE
    Date:6/26/2015 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:i was totally lost when I started looking for a company to take my son his car. I filled out a questionnaire on the internet and all of the companies started calling me. It was horrible. Lance took the time to explain everything to me and went over ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup Djunna, I sincerely want to thank you for giving a review last minute. It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport of your sons vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Djunna Steele
    Date:6/26/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: BAD SITUATION MADE BETTER
    Poster:BURKE
    Date:6/26/2015 10:50:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77