View 160,867 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,868th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 4 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2591 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.40% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.60% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Heidi Taylor
    Review:You cannot go wrong with Heidi Taylor. She did a phenomenal job. Not much more to say than that. Got the vehicle picked up on the exact day I needed it, and used a tremendous carrier who delivered the car from FL to PA in ONE DAY. Tremendous, t... [ More ]
    Poster:Robbie
    Date:4/26/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: thank u
    Review:Really first I want to say thank you .start from the beginning processing time is good they are not take time to response the price is good my car is ship on time and arrive without damage nothing to stolen generally i satisfied by customers service ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sutan and Weraka...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:weraka fogi
    Date:4/25/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Contact (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678).
    Review:I spent quite some time researching different companies. I used this review website and cross referenced with the BBB and other sites. I saw several reviews that referenced Stephanie Hamilton and feeling about as comfortable as I could based on revie... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin C.
    Date:4/25/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Tige is the man!
    Review:I just used Auto Shipping Group for my first ever car shipment and Tige Yeargin was amazing! Due to circumstances on my end (not ASG's end) I had a difficult time with finding a stolen title/ key etc.. the situation could have continued to be difficu... [ More ]
    Poster:Francesca
    Date:4/25/2015 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360)464-1039
    Review:Chell was very helpful throughout the process. The car was a few days late but that was due to the fault of a third party truck and not the company itself. Hell kept on the truck and tried to speed up their process as fast as she could. Great job. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autopshippinggroup.com Dear DW, I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a review. I was also frustrated with the delay of your transport, but was glad to be the one to be able to follow you through your entire transport. I hope you are settling into your new surroundings. Good luck in your future sport endeavors, and I hope you'll remember me to friends and familiy if you know they need my services! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:D.W.
    Date:4/24/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: great customer service Dustin o. 360.464.2504
    Review:Have had the worst time with other transport companies. Dustin is knowledgeable and always gets right back to me if I leave a message. I would recommend Dustin if you need a transport. Two thumbs up! [ View ]
    Response:DUSTIN 360-464-2504** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** Thank you Michael for taking the time out of your busy life to give such a great review about my performance. Its sad that there are still companies allowed to take advantage of trusting clients, but we got that mess cleaned up and any time you need our services again in the future we'll be here for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Kaplan
    Date:4/24/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:It was easy and took very little time. i would use them again. i have used other in the past and they just didn't come up to par. [ View ]
    Poster:rusty maceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Pick Me......
    Review:I recommend Malia @ Auto Shipping Group 100% to handle all of your transport needs. I had checked many transport services over a period of about 4 months. When I finally spoke with Malia I knew this is the one for me. She took me through the entire ... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna M GruderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was wonderful the entire time. Though the car arrived a little late (1 day), it was not because of anything by auto shipping group, but rather the carrier. The carrier was pretty good as well, and I was able to be in touch with the driver the w... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear MJS, Thank you for taking to time to right me this kind review and to share your story with future customers! I was glad I was able to help you through the speed bumps that we encountered along your transport as I know it is always nice to have a broker will actually stick with you through as transit. I am sure you'll send others my way if you know they need my help. Best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:MJS
    Date:4/24/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Heidi Taylor
    Review:Heidi was prompt and pleasant and the delivery was reasonably priced. That's about all there is to say. [ View ]
    Response:**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 ** heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Monday - Sunday 8am - 8pm Thank you so much for your 4 STAR REVIEW Josh!! You made my day! Especially since you went to such lengths to post this review! It was a pleasure assisting you with this transport! Your kind words made my day! [ view ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:4/24/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Volkswagen beetie
    Review:i was very happy with how everyone involved. kept me informed every step. $690.00 to go from New York to Georgia. the driver was very professional called me one hour before he show up on time. no damage to the car. it took four days to door to door j... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE*****Eric, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Sarracino
    Date:4/24/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: malia
    Review:Hello my name is Lindsay. I used auto shipping group to ship my vehicle and malia from auto Shipping group was amazing. I received my car earlier than expected. I would definitely ship another vehicle through malia. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Lindsay, I am thrilled to see you were so pleased with my help in transporting from Hawaii. Thank you for the great review. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:lindsay saints
    Date:4/24/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Truck
    Review:This was the second time I used this company to ship my vehicle to Hawaii. The price was always fair the first time around. Always made contact promptly when we had questions and vehicle always came when it was promised. I will never use another comp... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Adam....................what an awesome review! You guys are the best!! Thank you so much, and I look forward to working with you again soon. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Adam OHara
    Date:4/24/2015 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Review of present transactiom
    Review:HONESTY, HONESTY, HONESTY! THIS IS WHY I CHOSE I CHOSE AUTO SHIPPING GROUP (MALIA IN PARTICULAR) I INVESTIGATED AT LEAST 6 OTHER TRANSPORT COMPANIES. THE PRICE QUOTED BY AUTO SHIPPING GROUP WAS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE. HOWEVER THE OTHER TRAN... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. What can I say about such an amazing customer, and friend. Ian, you are the best, and I thank you so much for this beautiful review. I enjoyed reading your book......it is an honor to know you. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:GRANT WHYTE MD
    Date:4/24/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia was very professional and down to earth. I enjoyed working with her. She understands the customer needs at a stressful time. She does her best to remove the stress. She's upfront and honest. She had my vehicle ready for pickup in just a coupl... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Thank you for the nice review, I really appreciate it Paula. Please please take good care of yourself, you are a very kind woman. I hope you and your daughter both quickly recover from this dreadful disease . Hugs to you, and thanks again. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Ms. Miller
    Date:4/24/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was extremely professional and helpful pick up and delivery was smooth. Was nervous about it in the beginning but would chose them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Devante Allen
    Date:4/24/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:I had several brokers call me regarding transporting my car from FL to WA. I spoke with Malia and new right away that she was the one I wanted to work with. She was honest and upfront right way and so far all my dealings with her have been profession... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Amy, thank you so much for the great review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and I will never forget our little inside joke.......LOL! Take care, and thanks again. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:amy
    Date:4/24/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia was excellent with her customer service. She walked me through and explained everything perfectly she also got me a great price. Thanks for the great experience. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Hi Jayro, thank you so much for the great review. I was happy to see we had a carrier so soon, and even saved you $100. I appreciate you taking time out to post this for me. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Jayro
    Date:4/24/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group was Great. Trucker was frustrating.
    Review:Heidi was fabulous and helped the entire time. She was always available to clarify and be the middle man. Our driver was frustrating, but she helped us navigate that and let us know what our options were with dealing with him. [ View ]
    Response:**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 ** heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much for your 4 STAR REVIEW Nichols!! You made my day! It was a pleasure assisting you with this transport! Your kind words made my day! I do apologize for the frustration you went thru! Your a trooper!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Nichols
    Date:4/24/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Very quick And easy service made my first shipping experience even easier. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for this service. [ View ]
    Poster:Zuriela
    Date:4/24/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Overall experience was great. This is my first time shipping a car and had heard some horror stories, but from start to finish this was a great experience. One of the biggest things for me was the timely responses to all my texts/phone calls both bef... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Tex, Thank you so much for working with me! Communication is the name of the game in auto transportation and you were great as a partner in crime! I hope to be able to work with you again in the future, and promise to take care of anyone you send my way! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:PTex
    Date:4/24/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 6024286872
    Review:Felicia was very helpful. She stayed in contact throughout the whole process. Very easy to reach. I think she changes her voicemail message everyday Lol, and returned calls very promptly. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Paul...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Paul P
    Date:4/24/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was very pleased with the service. I contacted them and a week later i had my car picked up. 3 days later my car was at its destination. the driver was in contact with me all the time and the car got here in perfect conditions. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Lourdes ...Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW! Appreciate you and YOUR FAMILY. Looking forward to working with you again. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Lourdes
    Date:4/24/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: 100% True to Service delivered
    Review:Hi, my name is Dominique from Las Vegas. As a college student I was looking for a shipping company who wasn't extremely out of pocket and then my boyfriend found Auto Shipping. I placed my deposit and followed up with all the step required of me wit... [ More ]
    Response:**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 ** heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW Dominique Ransom!! You made my day! I am so pleased that you were so happy with our service. [ view ]
    Poster:Dominique Ransom This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Can't go wrong with Greg!
    Review:I searched for a reliable auto shipping company to transport our Honda CR-V from Arizona to Hawaii. After some Googling I came across Auto Shipping Group. I couldn't find any reviews on Yelp but read lots of favorable ones on this site. I got a quote... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** David ..I appreciate the vote of confidence and assessment of our transport services to the Hawaiian Islands. I enjoyed working with you and your family and hope to again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:4/24/2015 5:04:00 AM
    Subject: Expectation vs. Reality
    Review:Greg was instrumental in helping me through my first Ebay Motors buying experience. I was anxious after trying to use Ebay links for transportation and their inability to get my Range Rover on a tuck in Georgia and delivered to me in San Diego. I w... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Michael.. My pleasure. Taking on a situation like yours and making sure you are provided exemplary customer care is what ASG is all about. So glad you are happy and we met your expectations. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Byrnes
    Date:4/24/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Would recomed
    Review:Greg is very professional and trustworthy and I have since used him Again and referred him to multiple people. Being in the Military and always moving it has been a life saver to find a safe and reliable trustworthy guy like Greg to help us out in ve... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Jon ...thank you for the kind words and FIVE STAR REVIEW!! I'm the Son of a 30year Military Veteran and understand the pressures and concerns your family goes through when you are re-stationed and work hard to make the transition smoother when it comes to shipping those vehicles. THANK YOU FOR YOUR AND YOUR FAMILIES SERVICE!! Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Worswick
    Date:4/23/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Review:I dealt with Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group and she was simply awesome! I always use the same transportation company for my local purchases so this was my first time using anybody else since the purchase was almost 1000 miles away. Kimberly made my... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Dan, I love working with CONICELLI! Shipping 10-30 cars a month for you guys is AWESOME! Thank you so much! I will be ready and waiting for the next round! [ view ]
    Poster:Dan McDonald
    Date:4/23/2015 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Dustin was great. Very smooth/easy transaction. I would use this service again. I understand the other great reviews for ASG now. [ View ]
    Response:DUSTIN *AUTO SHIPPING GROUP* 360-464-2504 Nick customers like you are always a pleasure to work with be safe and have a good one. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick Timpone
    Date:4/23/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Review:A pleasure to talk to Dustin. Service was prompt and very knowledgeable. I will recommend ASG to anyone needing auto shipping services. [ View ]
    Response:DUSTIN *AUTO SHIPPING GROUP* 360-464-2504 Thank you for allowing me to work with you Shanda, it was my pleasure. If you ever need help again I will always be here for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Shanda
    Date:4/23/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was great! She communicated with me during every step of the process. I always felt like I knew exactly what was going on. Moving cross-country is incredibly stressful so it was wonderful to know I didn't need to worry about my car. The carri... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Melisa...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:Melisa Vasquez
    Date:4/23/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:My experience with Auto shipping group was professional and extremely helpful. From the beginning they assisted with the information i need in order to start shipping my vehicle. Then Kim got in contact with me she assisted me with the process, and ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Juan, Thank you so much for leaving this review! This move was challenging but I appreciate you sticking with it. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Juan Delgado
    Date:4/23/2015 6:35:00 AM
    Poster:Juan Delgado
    Date:4/23/2015 6:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer service
    Review:It was a great experience very professional, worked in a timely manner showed up before estimated date of pickup. Great pricing,found a tow truck to transport the car with no steering in less than 2 hours, let us know if there were any problems with ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mike, Thank you so much for the review! This move was different because its a non running vehicle out of Alaska, so that made things more challenging, but I love a challenge. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:4/23/2015 5:26:00 AM
    Subject: staphenie Hamilton. 3602143678
    Review:The service was excellent...as commited the vehicle was delivered On time....the best experience I can have I believe..the vehicle condition was the same as it was taken...perfectly satisfied.. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678******CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Koshal, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:koshal sharma
    Date:4/23/2015 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Had a very good experience with Felicia from Auto Shipping Group. She kept in contact with me during the whole shipping process. The process was smooth and easy. Pick up and delivery was made on time with no problems at all. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jennifer..Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer K
    Date:4/22/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Felicia was very helpful and professional. My car was picked up and delivered on time. I would use this company again for auto shipping. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Stephanie...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Ssmith
    Date:4/22/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton from Auto Shipping Group made my shipping process an easy, efficient experience. I was very nervous to have a car shipped. I had never done it before and read that you have to be very careful who you trust. I contacted all the h... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678******CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE*****RUTH, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:Ruth
    Date:4/22/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Service on time with courtesy
    Review:The service was on time and was treated with courtesy. I asked for a favor to the driver and he did. Areas to improve would be to communicate 2+ days in advance to schedule pick up and delivery, not just 1 day. I understand the difficulty on doing... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Alex Thank you for the great review and your comments. I really appreciate the trust yo had in me to get the transport done for you. I was a pleasure working with you, I could have not done it with out your efforts [ view ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:4/22/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:Lance arranged the transport. He was very helpful, and made sure the pickup and delivery worked around our schedules. He continuously checked in with us to make sure it was on track. The driver was courteous and on time. The car arrived on time... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hi MB Thank you for using us again. I would like to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you and have it work out smoothly. Thanks for your effort in taking the time to give me the review. I really appreciate it. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:MB
    Date:4/22/2015 12:44:00 PM
    Review:I would enthusiastically use this service again - and specifically, I would recommend Brandon to help facilitate the transport. He was professional, patient (this was my first experience transporting a car via. trucking), and honest. He walked me t... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Steve, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:4/21/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered Safe & Sound
    Review:The car was delivered as promised. Everyone in the process was responsive and go the job done. The car was delivered as promised. Everyone in the process was responsive and go the job done. The car was delivered as promised. Everyone in the proc... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hi SW Thank you for doing the review for me. I really appreciate it. I am glad I was able to make this a smooth transport for you. Without your assistance and confidence in me it would not have been as smooth. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:SW
    Date:4/21/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie had been very kind and helpful to me. Everything works perfectly. I'm very satisfied with ASG. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678******CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE*****Shih-Fan, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:Shih-FanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Tige yeargin 6024286882
    Review:Great customer service! Reasonable price. Honest and reliable. Car was picked up and delivered on time and drivers communicated in a timely manner. Tige was great and helpful with coordinating everything. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Robin, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Robin
    Date:4/21/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Nice experience
    Review:I feel both the sales person and the driver are very honest and reliable. No hidden charges. The shipping is also way faster than I would expect. Will use it again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jun Thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took to give me one It was a great pleasure assisting you in the transport of the vehicle. I could have not done a great job with out your assistance thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Jun Wang
    Date:4/21/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Prompt competitive pricing and excellent follow-up with the dealer I purchased the out of state vehicle from to ensure the carrier got the job done. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893. lance@autoshippinggroup.com Paul, Thank you for the great review. I really appreciate the confidence you had in m e to get the job done correctly. I am ecstatic that you chose me to assist you in the transport and I could not have done it without you. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Paul F
    Date:4/21/2015 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Our contact, Kimberly Freily, was very conscientious. She was able explain the service very thoroughly, as we were new to the whole process. She was always available, for questions or worries that we had. She returned calls or emails within minutes. ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Susan, You have been wonderful to work with! I am so glad your new truck, well new to you made it safe and sound. If there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to call, email or text me! Enjoy the new vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Susan Marciano
    Date:4/20/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:It was my first time shipping my car across country from AZ to NY and I was a little bit nervous but whenI initially talked with Felicia on the phone she made sure she explained all the terms I didn't fully understand and was not rushing me or impati... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Soo...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Slee
    Date:4/20/2015 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:This was my first time using Auto Shipping Group to ship my vehicle to Alaska. Kimberly was awesome from the very start. Knowledgable, friendly and very prompt. My vehicle arrived safely and was in great shape when I received it. I would definite... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Eric, I cannot even begin to express how sweet you are! It was wonderful working with you and I hope to hear from you again soon! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric B
    Date:4/20/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of vehicle
    Review:All went as planned. Gina quoted me a price and that was what I paid. All went as expected. Thanks. [ View ]
    Response:Gina Borgeson 360-281-8146 Thank you for the review Ken, it was a pleasure working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Ken AlbrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2015 11:08:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67