View 179,022 Reviews on 3,959 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,023th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2136 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.10% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.90% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:Kimberly replied as soon as I had a question and answered within reason. Great service. I recommend and will use again if and when need be. Being military things come up and everything was handled promptly. Thank You!! [ View ]
    Poster:MS
    Date:2/9/2016 6:28:00 AM
    Subject: Auto delivery
    Review:Very professional company, from broker to driver, everything went better than expected, Was able to keep in contact with driver at all time, if needed and was Informed of the progress. Excellent service and I would definitely recommend it ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Simoni
    Date:2/9/2016 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Overall it was good!
    Review:Just due to snow and rain, my vehicle was dirty when it arrived. However, the overall service was good! It is fast !..........................Thanks Greg! I am wondering why it would be at least 200 characters.... ........ ....... ...... ...... ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Zj...We appreciate you and your business. Best of luck with your new job in New Jersey. Thank you for the review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:ZIJIEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2016 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport, CA to TN
    Review:Felicia got me the best price by $200 compared to all other quotes received. Once I gave her a pickup window, the pickup was on the first day. The carrier team drove a semi rig, and arrived 50 hours from pickup (2800 miles). Couldn't ask for bette... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:2/8/2016 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Leah Linn
    Review:Leah Linn made the transport of my vehicle from Georgia to Texas a pleasant experience. She was very effective in securing a very reasonably priced transporter that delivered on time and with the utmost care. Leah kept me informed throughout the w... [ More ]
    Response:Roy it is always fabulous to assist a military family. Thank you kindly}}}}}}}{{{{{{ LEAH LINN 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Roy Willis
    Date:2/8/2016 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Last November I contacted Auto Shipping Group to gather information on future shipping of my sonís beautiful 1965 Ford F100 pickup to my RV storage facility. Felicia introduced herself as my facilitator. She sent me all pertinent information, inclu... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:2/8/2016 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:Great service - No hassle... Leah was transparent from the beginning and led me to fell comfortable having her arrange my car relocation. Not only you could see her smile through the email and phone conversation , she also was following up and updat... [ More ]
    Poster:Ousdiop
    Date:2/8/2016 4:06:00 AM
    Subject: Overall good. I got my car, no serious issues
    Review:It was easy to find my agent Malia even I call her at late night or during holidays. My car's battery was not very good. As they delivered my car longer then estimate, my car's battery was dead. On the agreement, they say they may charge fee for thin... [ More ]
    Response:FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I HAVE BEEN WITH A.S.G. FOR EIGHT YEARS AND HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. TRUST ME TO GIVE YOU THE BEST AND THE MOST COMPETITIVE RATES. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE. Rachael, thank you for such a nice review. I am always available for my customers any time of day, nights and weekends. It was great to hear the driver was so helpful with your vehicle issue. Thanks again. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:RL
    Date:2/7/2016 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia knows what she is doing. We did not worry about our car transport while we were packing, house hunting, transporting pets etc. etc. We left the FIAT to Felicia and she handled everything!! Two things that were small surprises 1) make sure the... [ More ]
    Poster:Boris
    Date:2/7/2016 6:07:00 PM
    Review:I was 100% satisfied with the service provided by Auto Shipping Group in getting my car from New Jersey to California. The entire process went smoothly, the customer service provided by our rep Stephanie Hamilton was flawless, and overall, the compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Genua
    Date:2/6/2016 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: i am very happy with malia
    Review:the over all shipping job was fine. malia was grate and nice to talk to. the car came to me on time dirty but in good shape. I ship cars all the time and have used many brokers in the past. form now on she is my new shipper [ View ]
    Response:FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I HAVE BEEN WITH A.S.G. FOR EIGHT YEARS AND HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. TRUST ME TO GIVE YOU THE BEST AND MOST COMPETITIVE RATES. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE. Ron, what a nice review. Thank you so much for sharing your experience, and for letting everyone know how wonderful I am.........LOL! I honestly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:ronald olson
    Date:2/6/2016 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: car transport from Bangor Maine to Seminole FLA
    Review:The whole process was seamless and worry free. Felicia stayed in touch with me daily to let me know they were looking for a driver. Car was picked up promptly at time designated Driver was very pleasant and professional. During the transport time... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita
    Date:2/5/2016 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Lance Staab did an excellent job of arranging my vehicle shipment and ensuring it was delivered on time. The vehicle was picked up in Oceanside California and delivered to Triangle, Virginia. It was a pretty effortless evolution. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan Dean
    Date:2/5/2016 9:43:00 PM
    Review:Good [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Rajan, Thank you! If you would like to put more into the review it is really easy to edit the review. I would love to hear more about what you think about everything. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:R
    Date:2/5/2016 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberley Freiley
    Review:Kimberley was perfect [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Martique, Thank you so much! I love hearing that! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Martique
    Date:2/5/2016 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671".......
    Review:Great service, would use again [ View ]
    Response:FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I HAVE BEEN WITH A.S.G. FOR EIGHT YEARS AND HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. TRUST ME TO GIVE YOU THE BEST AND MOST COMPETITIVE RATES. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE. Mike, thank you for your business. I have shipped so many carpet cleaning vans for The Butler Corporation, and always end up with happy customers. Thanks for the great review too. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Mike RigginsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2016 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:My transport went great with Julie. She understood my tough situation and not only got the vehicle moved quickly but was very sympathetic to what I was going through. Thank you Julie for your professionalism and support. [ View ]
    Poster:Joy
    Date:2/5/2016 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie did a wonderful job in organizing my car to be shipped! She was honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. I was updated every step of the way, and my car was even returned to me earlier than expected. I definitely recommend Stephanie to anyon... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlie
    Date:2/5/2016 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly Was very helpful and kept me informed all along the way. My vehicle showed up as on time as could be expected (We had 24 inches of snow). And I was kept up-to-date the entire way. Thanks. Job well done. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Justin, Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I really enjoyed working with you. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. [ view ]
    Poster:JV
    Date:2/5/2016 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: First experience
    Review:Julie Johnston was just the ticket for me. I'm a rookie and needed a confident person, not a high pressure salesperson, to explain how this would work. She was that calm voice who explained everything step by step. I felt confident this operation ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Collura
    Date:2/5/2016 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Professional service
    Review:Brandon from Auto shipping Group did very great job. Everything went smoothly and professionally. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Hello Zhenlin, Thanks for the kind words in your Review. It was a pleasure to help get your vehicle moved. Thanks for your business much appreciated. Brandon @ ASG 360-200-7549. brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Zhenlin
    Date:2/5/2016 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Very professional. Gave me all the facts, very straight forward. Emailed and verbally explained the process. On time pickup and delivery. Highly recommended for any vehicle transport. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mike Thank you so much for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Last but not least I want to thank you for the great review [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Reed
    Date:2/5/2016 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kim is amazing!!!!!! Thank you for making this a worry free experience. Kim is extremely knowledgeable and professional, she made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I was given a great price and contacted multiple times with updates until I r... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Francis, You are fantastic! It was a pleasure working with you and shipping your three vehicles. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Francis
    Date:2/5/2016 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:Malia took the time to explain the whole process to me. She is super friendly and honest. Thank you, Malia for your help! [ View ]
    Response:FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I HAVE BEEN WITH A.S.G. FOR EIGHT YEARS AND HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. TRUST ME TO GIVE YOU THE BEST AND MOST COMPETITIVE RATES. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE. Thank you for the nice review, Cecily. I am happy you were pleased. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Cecily
    Date:2/5/2016 6:03:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 3602143678
    Review:Excellent customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Try Diggs
    Date:2/5/2016 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great job and thank you for peace of mind
    Review:Julie was a great broker. She was very professional and good at communicating. There seemed to be a lot of crooks out there in this business and I was glad to find someone I trusted. Everything went smoothly! very satisfied with my experience. thank... [ More ]
    Poster:Meghan
    Date:2/5/2016 1:54:00 AM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671, she is the best!!!
    Review:Malia was great throughout my transport, she really helped me feel comfortable about sending my car on one of those big trucks. I will most definitely use her again. [ View ]
    Response:FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I HAVE BEEN WITH A.S.G. FOR EIGHT YEARS AND HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. TRUST ME TO GIVE YOU THE BEST AND MOST COMPETITIVE RATES. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE. Beth, it is not as bad as everyone thinks.....LOL! I know you were pretty nervous about the entire process but everything went just as smoothly as I we suspected it would. Thank you for the review. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:2/5/2016 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Malia is the person for the job !!!
    Review:Malia was excellent to deal with. She was on our side throughout the entire process and wouldn't hesitate to book through her again. [ View ]
    Response:FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I HAVE BEEN WITH A.S.G. FOR EIGHT YEARS AND HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. TRUST ME TO GIVE YOU THE BEST AND MOST COMPETITIVE RATES. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE. Connie, it was a pleasure to serve your and your husband. I appreciate the great review. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:ckschmidtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2016 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 3602143678
    Review:I enjoyed with with Stephanie she did a great job. She made it very easy and I didn't have to worry about a thing. [ View ]
    Poster:Wayne Turney
    Date:2/5/2016
    Subject: Review-Greg Baily
    Review:Well how do I say this. Greg was awesome. Very knowledgeable and always looking for alternatives in getting our vehicle to North Carolina quickly and affordable as possible. I would certainly use greg going forward with all our transport needs. ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Mike...thank you for the vote of confidence. I enjoyed working with you and your family and would love to again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Russo
    Date:2/4/2016 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was super helpful and responsive. No hassles. She answered all the questions promptly. When another carrier couldnt pickup she made sure to find new reliable one. Car arrived on time without any issue. This is second car Ive shipped with co... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*** Dave, thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Look forward to hearing back from you should the auto transport need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:2/4/2016 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was an awesome person, she was ready to answer any questions , courteous , prompt to respond and always ready to answer your calls i will always work with Stephanie again [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Manish, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Glad I was able to put this process at ease for you. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Manish
    Date:2/4/2016 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:great communication ... very accessible ... I was very happy with the timing, especially given the snow storm on the east coast [ View ]
    Response: ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Palski
    Date:2/4/2016 5:15:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I was so stressed about finding a way to get my car to Maryland. I mapped out the route and contemplated driving. But with the weather and the cost, I started looking into other options. That's when I came across ASG. I entered my info on their site ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda M.
    Date:2/4/2016 4:34:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth transaction, amazing service
    Review:Greg setup everything for me, no issues, everything went smooth. Paid a little more then what some other companys quoted but Greg was the only one not bad mouthing everyone else. Was able to meet my needs and stayed in contact through the process. Th... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Edward...Thank you for the GREAT review. Appreciate you and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/3/2016 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Shipping my car across the country was an extremely scary thought, but Felicia really put my mind at ease. She was thorough and patient as she answered my many questions and explained the process to me. She got back to me quickly whenever I reached o... [ More ]
    Poster:Marty
    Date:2/3/2016 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Great professional, service delivered was above what was promised. Reward the good guys! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Richard Thank you so much for the review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you.It was extremely easy to work with you and look forward to doing iit again [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Bynum
    Date:2/3/2016 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Done as promised
    Review:Everything went as promised. Pick up and delivery date. No issues. Great job [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com C. I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you.It was extremely easy to work with you and look forward t assisting you again if you need another transport [ view ]
    Poster:Cubbymcmenamy@gmail.com
    Date:2/3/2016 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kim, you did it again and I thank you!!! When I needed to ship a car across the country for the 1st time 6 months you explained the process in detail and make sure I knew how it worked and the process went smoothly. When I needed to ship my car back... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Lisa, You are such a great customer! I really appreciate you coming back to us again! I hope you enjoy the vehicle and I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:L M
    Date:2/3/2016 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: Very good experience with Felicia at Auto Shipping Group: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I had a very good shipping experience with Felicia at Auto Shipping Group. She took the time to explain how the shipping process works and my shipment happened very quickly. The carrier picked up my vehicle the same day that I put in the order and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff H
    Date:2/2/2016 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Coudnt be happeir!
    Review:I was referred to Felicia through a friend. It only took a few minutes of speaking with her and I was confident this was the right company to ship my 1969 Camaro from Reno, Nevada to my home in New York. She walked me through the entire process, fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris L
    Date:2/1/2016 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I went to ASG's website & Felicia called me back and was assigned to help me from the time my reservation was placed clear through delivery. I had a great experience & recommend ASG if you are in the market to transport a vehicle. Thank you Felicia [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:2/1/2016 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Early pickup with no option to reschedule
    Review:Note:The service from Kimberley Freiley was 5-star, since I am not sure how much she can do to reset schedules. Having said that, the pickup from Houston was 2 days earlier than requested. I had requested a pickup for the 11th Monday but the truck... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Aditya, I am so sorry that the carrier did all that to you. I did all I could to help the situation. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:AK
    Date:2/1/2016 4:12:00 AM
    Subject: Almost *too* easy!
    Review:When my husband and I decided to relocate from Sunnyvale, CA back to Columbia, SC, we were pretty anxious (second only to flying with our dog for the first time!) about transporting my car across the country. Felicia made the process so painless we a... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Eisenreich
    Date:1/31/2016 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Finally able to get my car. I had to change transport companies as the original one did not deliver on their promise. I got in contact with Felicia Williams from ASG and she was able to find me a new carrier. She kept me informed and responded to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Felix C.
    Date:1/31/2016 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:When looking for someone to ship our vehicle, we were referred to Felicia. Felicia was wonderful to work with! She patiently explained to me how the who shipping of the vehicle worked and she was very professional even though my husband decided not t... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:1/30/2016 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:Mailia got everything done.as quick as usual. We never had any problem with her. That is the reason why we keep coming back to Malia [ View ]
    Response:FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I HAVE BEEN WITH A.S.G. FOR EIGHT YEARS AND HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. TRUST ME TO GIVE YOU THE BEST AND MOST COMPETITIVE RATES. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE.. Vu, you are a joy to work with. Thank you for being such a great customer. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:vu
    Date:1/30/2016 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Friends of mine transported there vehicle with Julie and I was the recipient. Julie kept in touch with me to arrange the delivery and I need to transport now and am using Julie's services. The professionalism and respectfullness is the important th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:1/29/2016 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:I was a little worried at first but Stephanie Hamilton put me to ease. Her communication with me thru out the process was stellar. I never expected my car to get here 3 days early and flawless at that!! I highly recommend them! On time and the price ... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Stephen, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen Hunt
    Date:1/29/2016 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:She was very helpful and was more than willing to check up on progress of delivery and was very good about getting back to me quickly I was impressed with her overall performance [ View ]
    Response:MALIA - DIRECT 360-214-3671 CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM . I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS! CONTACT ME ANYTIME FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICE, COMPETITIVE RATES AND DISCOUNTS. Thank you for the great review, Tim. [ view ]
    Poster:tim colt
    Date:1/29/2016 11:12:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.