View 146,258 Reviews on 3,508 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,259th Review now!
Auto Shipping Group Inc.
1700 Main Street
Washougal, WA 98671
Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 New Quotes
Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Year(s), 8 Month(s). Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1722 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.92% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia kept me informed of the progress of the shipment of my car. Everything was prompt and delivered as promised. Car was in excellent condition when I received it. I would definitely use this shipper again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Thompson
    Date:8/20/2014 6:43:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo 360-853-2831
    Review:This was the first time I have had to use a car transport company and Mrs. Castillo made it so helpful and easy. The overall experience was well-managed and executed. Mrs. Castillo was very cooperative and helped me find the best price for me. Very r... [ More ]
    Poster:Katerina Or Eva OikonomouThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: Contact person was friendly & attentive to needs
    Review:We had two cars to ship. Sue Garrison put me at ease throughout the entire process. I would recommend using them. [ View ]
    Poster:Delia StewartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Like
    Review:Julie She responded to all of our emails answer questions and she inform if there is a change. So we value her efforts [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com We strive to make all of our customer's moves smooth and stress free for them. Veronica its always a pleasure working with you. My best to you and I look forward to the next transport. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica Mijares
    Date:8/19/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Nothing but the best
    Review:The best company and best employees. They shipped my car in a convenient time and I was relaxed with them. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Naif, So glad you did a review! And I am even happier we got you picked up and moved so quickly. You were an awesome customer. Please feel free to call if you ever need a shipment again! Thanks again. ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Naif AlghamdiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:I am extremely satisfied with the process. The car was still in the body shop in Billings, MT when I first contacted Auto Shipping Inc. I didn't have the date the vehicle will be ready for a transport - Martha was very kind and helpful in brainstor... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Sasha thank you so much for the 5 star review! Your location was extremely rural but we were able to secure a carrier in one day... I quoted you to the dollar and am so happy everything went as smoothly as promised! Thanks for your business tell all your friends and family about us :) [ view ]
    Poster:SFields
    Date:8/19/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group - fabulous
    Review:I am thoroughly impressed with Auto Shipping Group and especially Breaana P, for her exceptional customer service. I was burned by another shipping company and given the run around by several others, when all I wanted was to simply ship my car. ... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Kat, I am so happy we got your vehicle to you finally. And I am even happier that you trusted me and allowed me to help you. I hope if you ever need shipping again you give me a call and let me know if you ever need a shipment again! Thanks for the review and enjoy your car! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:KatThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-853-2806
    Review:Definitely a nice choice, competitive price, perfect customer service, fast pick up and delivery. I will choose it again next time I ship my car! [ View ]
    Poster:Bo TuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin (360) 853-2869)
    Review:Mike is an excellent communicator. I appreciate his honestly and frank discussion about the reality of shipping my vehicle from Indiana to Oregon. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve LovejoyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellence customer and delivery!
    Review:I was very please with the service I receive from Tate and Vitaliy! Both of them reassured me I had chosen the right company to handle my son' car. I had research about six different companies and wasn't satisfied with the phone service or the quotes... [ More ]
    Response:Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanx Peggy for the great review!!! Im very pleased with the punctuality and quickness in which your vehicle was picked up, transported, and delivered to your son with no hiccups or surprises... I hope we fulfilled your expectations and I look forward to assisting you in the future! Thanks again for choosing Auto Shipping Group! [ view ]
    Poster:Peggy Belton
    Date:8/19/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I contacted Auto Shipping Group to transport my vehicle from Atlanta to California after trying to arrange the transport through another carrier who took a week to get back to me. Brenda answered the phone and immediately got to work for me and had f... [ More ]
    Response:Brenda 360-853-2846 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com It was great working with you, and as much as I would like to take the credit, this could not have worked so smoothly without the help of our dispatch team, Danielle, Bryana and the carrier, American Car Carrier, LLC. It was my pleasure. [ view ]
    Poster:Calvin
    Date:8/19/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: *Martha Castillo* Dallas to El Paso Transport
    Review:When my vehicle originally arrived at the Dallas VPC my plan was to fly to Dallas and pick it up, then drive the very scenic 10hrs back to El Paso. However, once I came to my senses I began researching credible transport companies that could get my v... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thank you so much Reggie for the review and what a great one! We have lots of carriers we work with and go to bat for best price. I told you I would take good care of you! I'm glad it turned out so well. Thank you for allowing us to serve you, take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Reggie Hood
    Date:8/19/2014 5:57:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!!
    Review:I highly reccommend auto shipping group inc. Jeff Vigue is honest and always picks up and answers all questions, no matter what time. Which is important to me as my car is very valuable to me. I had piece of mind the whole time. Vehicle arrived quick... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Jose and for working with the driver to get it delivered so quickly. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose C Lara
    Date:8/19/2014 2:58:00 AM
    Subject: “Julie Johnston 602-428-6878”
    Review:Julie Johnston returned every phone call and answered every question. She took great care of me. Happy to have my car from Missouri here in Maui with me. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jenna it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I wish you the very best, enjoy Maui!!! If you need my services again in the future or know someone that does it will be my pleasure to assist them also. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jenna Durbin
    Date:8/19/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Brenda (Auto Shipping Group) was very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. She did an incredible job at calling throughout the process and maintaining communication. This was an excellent experience and I would strongly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Carlo
    Date:8/18/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Review:Tate was great from the start. A no pressure guy who gives the impression he wants only to help. He communicated every step of the way, all information needed to keep me in the loop and happy. I highly recommend Tate and his group. [ View ]
    Response: Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanx again Al... I enjoyed having the opportunity to help transport your new toy. I hope I fulfilled your expectations and I hope to help you and/or your friends in the future! Please don't hesitate to call/email me in the future. Thanks again for choosing Auto Shipping Group... CHEERS! [ view ]
    Poster:Al Lang
    Date:8/18/2014 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:I had previously shipped our car, arranged by the buyer, through Sue. I had her name and contact information and months later looked it up when I needed to ship two vehicles. She was an absolute professional and gave me her cell phone number as well ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks tons Jack for a really great review. It was surely my pleasure working with you and please do call anytime you need me in the future. Thanks again for your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Jack MazurakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport ...
    Review:Exceeded my expectations!! Reasonably priced with Exceptional service!! I would absolutely use this company again and refer friends and family!! Ask for Lance -he was courteous, knowledgeable, easy to communicate with, always available and made ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Melody, Thank you so much for the words of gratitude. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your Subaru. I look forward to helping you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Melody Besner
    Date:8/18/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Review:This is the first of two cars that I am shipping and Julie was very professional and informative. Told us what to expect and was there to answer our questions along the way. It was a huge stress relief to have her help with this. Our 2nd car is no... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Matt thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make our customer's moves smooth and painless for them. I've enjoyed working with you on your transports and my best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:MC
    Date:8/18/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Ford LTD
    Review:Martha is the best! I struggled to find a carrier to pick this car up from a remote location in Ohio and due to such a large car it was difficult finding a carrier at a reasonable price. I was not under any time crunch so martha was patient in her se... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE!! Thank you so much Bill for the 5 star review. We work hard for our customer and even though your location was extremely rural we were able to find a carrier. It was a few dollars more but am glad you understood the situation and are 100% satisfied! [ view ]
    Poster:William Blazvick (Bill)This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:I don't usually write reviews but I honestly feel I need to share my experience with potential shipping customers.I have never shipped a vehicle and was clueless on how the industry worked and especially where to even start. I found several companies... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy Mattina
    Date:8/18/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: A Satisfied Repeat Customer
    Review:This is our second time as a customer to Auto Shipping Group. Felicia Bond-Williams, their representative, assisted us last time and I specifically contacted her again for our current auto shipping needs. Moving our daughter to and from college over ... [ More ]
    Response:** CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service ** [ view ]
    Poster:Mark AndersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Jeff was wonderful to work with. We dealt with multiple brokers at different companies throughout our move across the country, and Jeff was by far the most responsive, helpful and professional. He answered my questions, phone calls and emails with pr... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the kind review Angelica and thanks for trusting me with both your cars! [ view ]
    Poster:AngelicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Moving from Oregon to Alabama
    Review:Robert and Laura, our husband and wife driver / packer team were fantastic, really hard working and very pleasant to deal with. They were very careful with our fragile items. Overall, this is a great company and I would certainly use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jason thank you so much for the great review. its was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:Jason PienaarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:Alexandra, did a awesome job from start to finish. Everything we talk about prior to pick up was on key. I will refer all friend to her, because I know she will take care of their shipping needs across the country. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Ken, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review. It was a pleasure working with you and hopefully I will be able to work with you again in the future. Again, thank you for the feedback! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Scott
    Date:8/18/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent agent
    Review:I would like to thank Olivia Maxie for her excellent customer service. She was on top of things at all times and was quick to communicate. With the exception of a delay on the part of the hauler, things went as they should. And while the hauler fe... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Bob for being understanding through this whole process. It can get frustrating when there is any delay on delivery.Your patience and kindness was incredible!! I appreciate working with you and wish you nothing but the best. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Houghton
    Date:8/18/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:From my first contact with Jeff Vigue at the Auto Shipping Group to the last, he was friendly, knowledgeable, and answered all of my questions. The entire process went smoothly and I am so pleased. Monty with MCM Auto Transport contacted me as soon... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks Mary for the nice review. It was my pleasure helping ease your fears. If you are needing to transport a vehicle for the first time, Jeff is the person to call!! [ view ]
    Poster:Mary H CiocanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:We shipped two of our cars from NC to our new duty station in CA. Our representative Lance Staab was amazing and assisted us through the whole process. I would definitely recommend this company and representative again! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Amber thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am so glad that i was able to make your transport simple and without worry. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Amber Glenn
    Date:8/18/2014 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: College bound car
    Review:Transporting a college student half way across the United States is stressful but adding transporting a car magnifies the stress level. Lance and his team were amazing. They handled my panicky personality with professionalism and were there for me ev... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggrouip.com Lori thank you for such a great review. I am so glad that i was able to come through for you. I also want to thank you for taking the time to give me a review. thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Lori OakleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: New Member of the Family
    Review:That's right, a car is like a member of your family. You take car of it and it takes car of you. I purchased a car from my dad in Michigan this month. I needed it transported to Montana. I got all the emails and phone calls from a lot of transport co... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Lars it was wonderful working with you on your transport and assisting in getting your family back to you :) You and your wife are such pleasant people and I wish you the very best!! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Very Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Lars PuginaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Transport from Bakersfield to LA area went great. Car was picked up early and delivery was also earlier than what I expected. Will surely return and contact Julie when I'm in need of transport. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com JP it was my pleasure working with you again on your transport. I look forward to the next move. My Best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:8/16/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:I recently purchased a show car from Alabama. It was a nice experience until I needed to find a shipper. I read on the internet some of the games shippers play. I choose a shipper for a reasonable and am given all the assurances that we were all set ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab...360-940-7941...lance@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jim KeenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review: Chell Hart was agood person to have on my side, always calling to keep me informed what was going on. The car was a little dirty but that was because of the rains here in Arizona, other than that I am pleased with the Auto Shipping Group. Thank Y... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart...360-207-5490...chell@autoshippinggroup.com Brian! I was honored to work with you on this route. I was happy to hear your vehicle showed up on time and just a bit dirty. Please remember me to friends, family, and co-workers for any future shipping needs! I'll always be on your side! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Brian LarsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Well done Auto Transport!
    Review:Stephanie did an excellent job of explaining the process and providing a quote. Additionally she followed up on my questions in a timely manner and found a quality supplier to ship my vehicle. Overall my needs were met. Thus I will use th... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803**5 Star Service**** [ view ]
    Poster:Tonya L AdamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige is the Best! I will always use him for Transporting our vehicles!!! Prices are always excellent and we have never had a complaint from a customer! Thanks Tige! [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:8/15/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Review:DON"T sign up on those websites that send out your request to a bunch of transporters. I took CarsDirect.com recommendation and contacted Auto Shipping Group (Formerly Magic Carpet Auto Transport). http://www.carsdirect.com/car-buying/3-m... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Brendan and many thanks for the fantastic review. I was actually unaware of that website until you informed me of it. That is very good to know and I am proud to work for a company that outshines the rest. We are always striving to make things better. Thanks again for the review and your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Brendan
    Date:8/15/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great working with Auto Shopping Group
    Review:Sue Garrison was nothing short of terrific to work with from first contact to last. She stayed on top of some very challenging logistical challenges, promptly returned all of messages/texts/email. Truly a professional angel in the auto shipping busin... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much James for the wonderful review. Yes there were some out of the ordinary occurrences on this one, but being persistent works out sometimes. So glad it all worked out and it was my pleasure assisting you. [ view ]
    Poster:James W.
    Date:8/15/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Was a pleasure to work with Matt @ Auto Shipping Group. He was polite, followed up on all queries, and helped liaise with the shipping company to ensure the moving process went as smoothly and frictionless as possible. Thank you Matt! [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Mark, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my services. We had a few hiccups but we were able to make adjustments and communicate our way through without any blowouts. Shipping vehicles is not an exact science so as long as communication is had, problems can be minimized. Thanks to you for being so understanding through the process, pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:8/15/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Tige was great
    Review:Tige was straight forward and honest and was great in communication. Would definately use them again. If you are thinking about using Auto Shipping Group, you should. They were middle of the road on price, and if they were the cheapest my truck would... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad ArmstrongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Porsche to Canada
    Review:Chell was excellent. She kept in contact with me and ensured that the car was delivered on time and confirmed delivery. The best car shipping experience I have had. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart...360-207-5490...chell@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Michel, I am tickled to hear this was the best car shipping experience you've had so far.. I know you move a lot of vehicles so I really appreciate this review! I will be here to help with any future shipping needs! Enjoy the new Car! _Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Michel LerouxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:Easy pick up and delivery. Car came early - 7 days from CT to CA! Auto Shipping Group was pleasant over the phone, and made me feel at ease with the whole process. I was pretty worried after reading a lot of horror stories online about other companie... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Kate, Thank you so much! It was great working with you and I am so glad that your vehicle arrived earlier than expected. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Kate S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Review:The service from ASG was very good. They were very responsive to my questions and honest about the pricing. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jim Thank you for taking the time to send me a review. It was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim SinnotThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 4:59:00 AM
    Subject: Car Damaged. Never heard back from Agent about it
    Review:I chose this company because of their "door-to-door" service. I have found that if a company advertises door-to-door, it is most likely not the case. From the first conversation the representative wanted me to drive 1.5 hrs away to drop the... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Gayle, when a customer does an inspection on a vehicle at arrival they must be careful. If you sign with No damages It is almost impossible to go to Insurance company with a claim. We move over 8000 vehicles a year, every once in a while there is a dent or scratch that insurance will cover if it is documented on Bill of lading. Wish you the best in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:gayle wheeler
    Date:8/15/2014 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia Bond-Williams was thorough from start to finish and was always available to answer questions. My only issue was that the pick-up of my vehicle was a few miles from my house because the side streets are too small for a large truck. The large ... [ More ]
    Response:**FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872, FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** Hello Jacob, Thank you so much for taking time out during your hectic move to provide feedback on your experience. The loading address you provided was not accessible for the carrier size assigned to handle your vehicle transport. Smaller neighborhoods usually have weight restrictions to protect the streets. I'm glad he was able to access your vehicle off the main drag though. Next time you'll know to chose the local grocery store. Well thanks so much and take care. Thank you~ [ view ]
    Poster:JGarner
    Date:8/14/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: perfect
    Review:everything went fine miss hart walked through the entire process made me feel very comfortable with her services I was happy the car came in on time in good condition even the driver was nice I gave him a $40 tip also. Great experience overall. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART***(360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Doug! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review! I really appreciate you choosing to work with me! This was almost a text-book transport, but I'm glad you were aware that I took extra time to walk you through the process and follow the carrier through to delivery. Please remember me to any friend, family, or coworkers you know need help with shipping... [ view ]
    Poster:doug higgs
    Date:8/14/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, Customer Priority, Flexible, Solid Company!
    Review:Through a brief internet search, I found Auto Shipping Group fairly mixed in with a lot of seemingly, less-than-reputable companies. Their oversight of, I believe it was 5 other highly rated companies as well as their review base were what I needed.... [ More ]
    Poster:Heath
    Date:8/14/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group was very helpful
    Review:Cassie at Auto Shipping Group called me every day until my car was safely shipped! It was wonderful knowing that she was working hard to find someone to ship my car for the right price. [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com OH Laura, you were sooooo pleasant to work for. Always happy, very uplifting. It truly was a pleasure helping you ship your car. More customers like you would make my days so enjoyable. [ view ]
    Poster:Laura Nagy
    Date:8/14/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell was awesome and pleasant to work with. My particular job was not the easiest since I had to reschedule about three times. Chell followed up with me on a regular basis and was always easy to contact. Simply put, she is an all around good person ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART***(360) 207-4390***chellh@autoshippinggroups*** Adrian! This was one of the most interesting ships I have had the privileged of handling. I really appreciated the level of communication between you and the buyer on this order- made it easier for me to work on the carrier side of the equation. I will gladly be your favorite shipping agent forever! We'll chat soon, I'm sure. [ view ]
    Poster:Adrian Jara
    Date:8/14/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group = Excellent Service
    Review:My experience working with Martha Castillo was exceptional. After a very bad experience with another company, Martha was professional, courteous, and was able to have our car picked up the same day if necessary. The driver/transporter was flexible ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow, what an amazing review, thank you so much! You started with a bad experience in this industry and I was set on turning that around and making it a great one! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity. Call me back if needed in the future we will make it happen:) [ view ]
    Poster:Becky Meyer
    Date:8/14/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:After much research I decided to go with Auto Shipping Group. I read in some reviews that Transport Reviews is not a real review service. Well I can assure you now that it is and that my experience was top notch! I also researched Edmunds and the ... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Jeff, Thank you for the review! You were such a great customer to speak with and I am very happy you were picked up and delivered in the time frame you needed and I am very glad you stuck with me! Thanks again for the review and call me anytime for another shipment ever in the future! . ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff T.
    Date:8/14/2014 2:52:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35