View 167,286 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,287th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 8 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2469 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.05% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.95% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was amazing. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. The price she quote was very close to the price we ended paying, I think the price that I payed was even a little less that what was originally quoted. She was very clear on explaining all... [ More ]
    Poster:Bibi Diaz
    Date:8/1/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Mailia good/Carriers BAD
    Review:Malia was a great person to deal with. She did the best she could to help us with our car transport. The carrier was terrible. VNS transport came 2 days to early and 2 days late to pick up my car. Then I was told i would receive a call once the... [ More ]
    Poster:Dorian Corrigan
    Date:8/1/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Incredible service!
    Review:Leah was amazing! She eased all my fears and was in constant contact throughout the whole process. If I ever ship my car again, it will be through Auto Shipping Group. I'd recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Jazmin
    Date:8/1/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Servey
    Review:The customer service was excellent their flexible with your schedule and planning. They keep the customer updated as possible.i would definitely recommend this company to a friend and would also use it again if I had too. [ View ]
    Poster:David Perry
    Date:8/1/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was amazing!!! She really made us feel confortable about having our cars shipped across the country. Super helpful and pleasant!!! We had a car that need specia attention due to the fact that is a rare model and she made sure our expectatio... [ More ]
    Poster:Julia L
    Date:8/1/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Trustworthy snd Professional
    Review:From the moment I called to pickup to delivery, both of our vehicles were in trustworthy hands. Tige provides consistently friendly, professional and honest communication. He is appreciative as well as efficient and skilled at serving customers' need... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Johnson Family
    Date:7/31/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great dealing with Chell Hart [(360) 464-1039]
    Review:Although I only gave ASG a short period of time to help me, they were able to move my car from Alabama to Massachusetts....at the right cost, quality and level of service that I wanted. Several other companies were either unable to meet my move date... [ More ]
    Poster:WVR
    Date:7/31/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:Malia was flawless! This was the easiest and fastest car transport arrangement I have ever encountered. She even worked while she was on vacation. Definite 5 star here! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Eric, thank you for the review. I am so happy to know you were pleased with how everything turned out. My job goes everywhere with me.........even on vacation. LOL! Thanks again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:7/31/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Tige. I searched for a transport company and found this company and from the minute I called them they were exited to ship my vehicle. Tige was very promt and made me feel like I was in good hands. The best part i... [ More ]
    Poster:LJ
    Date:7/31/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:Dave was great at getting my car to its destination quickly. He was very professional. I was extremely happy with the service and delivery. Thanks Auto Shipping Group! [ View ]
    Poster:CY
    Date:7/31/2015 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was great
    Review:When I first called ASG to ask for information, they gave me a clear explanation of the process, options, and price difference from other companies, which helped me a lot since this was my first time shipping my car. They kept in touch with me until ... [ More ]
    Poster:MSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great service.
    Review:Stephanie was great. Car was delivered 3 days early. Customer service was excellent would definitely use this company again. I received my vehicle 3 days early and the entire process was very easy to use. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****David, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me back should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:david hay
    Date:7/31/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good overall service, only carrier miscommunication
    Review:I picked Auto Shipping Group because a friend of mine had a good experience with it's affiliated companyr Cascade Shipping, ASG's overall ratings were high, and the price quote was amongst the lowest. Tyge was very quick to notify me when I asked for... [ More ]
    Poster:Miriam
    Date:7/31/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Malia did a Great Job
    Review:Once again, Malia and Auto Shipping Group found me a carrier and got cars delivered on time, and with short notice. I needed 2 cars from TX to PA right away. They found me a carrier the same day! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Gary, you are so kind. Thank you for the wonderful review. I look forward to working together again soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Frasier
    Date:7/31/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Tige at auto group - 602-428-6882
    Review:The people who picked up the car and delivered it were very professional. They called me twice to update me where the car was on the route and twice to let me know the estimated delivery time. They were on time and when they brought the car to me the... [ More ]
    Poster:sh
    Date:7/31/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:This was my first time shipping the car...and Chell was right on top it from the word go. I did receive lots of quotes and it was a difficult choice. But I am glad I made the right choice. The vehicle was picked on time, and I got it delivered befor... [ More ]
    Poster:VC
    Date:7/31/2015 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:I was actually in a panic since I procrastinated in arranging the transport. it turn out very simple, easy, and painless transaction. I used this company because it has the best rating and I can say with confidence; worth every penny! [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Esteban ...Thank you for the vote of confidence and great review. I'm pleased we met your expectations and the process was painless. Appreciate you and family. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Esteban Neely
    Date:7/31/2015 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:I called to check pricing on shipping a car in town. Price is reasonable though the customer service was exceptional. I spoke with a very helpful and knowledgeable woman named Malia. I would highly suggest contacting her directly. She can be reached ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/31/2015 1:08:00 PM
    Review:my car was shipped promptly and in great condition. Was given the lowest price. Highly recommended! Easy to track. Fast and honest shipping.......................................................................................... [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY****Leo, thank you for the Fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arises again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Leo
    Date:7/31/2015 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:The service was very professional and helpful. Malia was prompt, answered all of my questions and explained the process completely. Although my vehicle has not yet arrived (it was just picked up today), it was picked up earlier than expected and I'... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED = Thank you Candyce, for the great review. I appreciate you posting your experience with me. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:CW
    Date:7/31/2015 2:14:00 AM
    Subject: Leah's awesome
    Review:Leah is the best person to work with. I actually enjoyed getting to talk to her. Very personable and great for her job. I just wish it would have worked out for her with regards to my vehicle. But she tried so hard to help me and I appreciate that. [ View ]
    Response:+++++ THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ALL THE CHANGES. I WAS HAPPY TO NARROW DOWN THE OPTIONS AND HELP FIND YOUR FINAL SOLUTION++++LEAH 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon Porter
    Date:7/31/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Leah Linn (360)464-2504
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, but Leah made the process completely painless. She answered every anxious question of mine with knowledge and kindness, and she was always easy to contact. Thanks to her, and Auto Shipping Group, everything wen... [ More ]
    Response:+++++Thank you for your kind expressions and good luck in your new job+++++ Leah 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Susan A.
    Date:7/31/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Malia & Stephanie: Very knowledgeable yet well priced
    Review:After a bunch of junky quotes, and dumb people cold calling me, I chose Auto Shipping Group based on the reviews. I spoke with Malia at length and she was quite helpful. She explained the process and the industry, what was reasonable to expect and w... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****Kurt, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that Malia and I were able to make this process smooth and painless for you. We do our very best to make our clients understand the process of this industry instead of hearing everything they want to hear. Feel free to keep us in mind should the auto transport request arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Kurt
    Date:7/30/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Heidi Taylor 360-255-7438
    Review:Just want to say thank you to heidi@autoshippinggroup.com for a great job! After a lot of delays on my part, Heidi got everything taken care of and in about a week, the car was delivered. She is very knowledgeable and explained the process from start... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business and your wonderful words!! Thank you for choosing our company! You are the best customer! [ view ]
    Poster:Robert DeFrancisco
    Date:7/30/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy
    Review:Overall good experience. The initial contact went well with Auto shipping group. I did feel like communication could have been better but it all worked out. As things go in this industry things aren't always on time. My vehicle was picked up early an... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful, honest 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business and the time you have taken to leave this review. [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:7/30/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was very help full in helping me move my car from California to Chicago. She was in contact with me in every step of the way. They even deliver the car sooner than what was promise which is great. Even when the price of the carrier change she... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Nadia
    Date:7/30/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!!!!
    Review:Lance was great. Very responsive and delivered on what he said he would. I made a couple changes to the delivery date and he was able to accomodate. Great service! Would use again and have already referred a friend. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ted I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. There are over 3000 othe brokers out their that you could have chosen but you chose me. Thank you so much and thank you for the great review. I really appreciate it [ view ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:7/30/2015 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Overall a great experience. Greg Bailey was very personable and engaging and stayed on top of my vehicle move for the duration of the trip. I'm very happy with the overall shipment of the move but on pick-up Greg called and told me he was informed th... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com *** Allen ...I appreciate you and your business. Thank you for the review. Would love to work with you again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:7/30/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver (360-214-3680)
    Review:I submitted an online quote and promptly got an email back from David with an estimate and information should I be interested in using his company to ship my Toyota Corolla to Boston. I waited a week or two before calling back and David quickly pulle... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Godfather Mike - thx for understanding the process and letting it work for you, as always, we educate then relocate. You were a pleasure to work with and we're here when you need us again. Be well.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM *** Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/30/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Review:Excellent communications. Everything went very smooth. This was the easiest psrt of moving cross-country. The pick up time was easily adjusted to accommodate my schedule and still delivery was right on time. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Michael, I want to thank you so much for such a great review Also entrusting me with your transporting your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there.but you gave me the opportunity I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:7/30/2015 3:29:00 AM
    Subject: Selina 360-207-5480
    Review:My overall experience with ASG was exceptional. Both Selina and Kimberley were very informative throughout the entire process and responded promptly to all of my inquiries. They were able to find a carrier in a timely manner that matched a quote that... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Christina, Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I am so glad I was able to help you. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let us know! [ view ]
    Poster:Christina
    Date:7/30/2015 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:David from auto shipping group was very helpful and prompt to help my request to ship my vehicle in my specific time frame. Very friendly and informative on shipping information. I was on a tight budget and was able to get a great price thanks to Dav... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 now for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Charlie thx for the good words. You and your family were great to work with. Except for that early a.m. call to Hawaii, I thought things went well also. Have a great summer and don't forget to "Do the Puyallup"] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:CharlieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Review:Darya made this first time experience very pleasant for me. She was very polite and helpful. She answer all my questions honestly about the price. She let me know the actual cost could be higher than the quote. The price would up being only $15 over ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jacqueline, Thank you so much for rating Darya's customer service! If there is anything else we can do for you be sure to let us know! [ view ]
    Poster:Jacqueline Hale
    Date:7/29/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:Kimberly was very helpful,always pleasant to talk to and seemed to want me to have a premium experience shipping my vehicles. The truck drivers called and kept me informed of their arrival times on both ends of the move.My cars arrived in the condit... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Gary, Thank you so much for trusting me with the transportation of your vehicles. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:GNL
    Date:7/29/2015 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:I can't say enough good things about this company. Chell was our contact and was fantastic and followed up every step of the way. She wasn't stiff and was totally professional. She got us a fantastic quote, and better yet, stuck with it! The drive... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Alan! I wish all my routes were as much fun as this one! I really enjoyed working with you (Loved the level of communication!) and was grateful we got to set you with one of our 9,000+ preferred carriers. (I think it really shows that working with a company with as much experience as ASG can make things smoother for all parties involved. Sending a big shout out to AEA Transport for a fantastic transport! Please remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Alan V.
    Date:7/29/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: comments
    Review:In dealing with the agent greg and the truck supervisor Chris, and the truck driver they were all very personable, courteous, and showed sincere concern for my shipment. always got back to me, in a timely manner. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** John ...I enjoyed working with you and your wife. I'm glad we met your expectations and the transit went well. Appreciate you and family. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:john
    Date:7/29/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Greg was prompt in responding and knowledgeable about the process. He answered my questions confidently and made me feel secure that my vehicle would be cared for properly. I had clear expectations about the entire process before signing the transpo... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Steve ...Appreciate the FIVE STAR REVIEW and doing business with you. Best of luck with the relocate. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Steve H.
    Date:7/29/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience ever
    Review:It was my first time shipping. I have searched many companies and heard terrible testimonies. However I learned that Auto Shipping is reliable. Yes it is and I will use this company again. Feel free to contact me if you have any concerns. [ View ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business Evan, it was my pleasure assisting you with your auto shipping needs! [ view ]
    Poster:Evan
    Date:7/29/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Expected better service from the most expensive quote we received.
    Review:Although our truck finally made it to California, it was promised to us on Tuesday, then Wed. , then Thurs. night between 4-5, when it didn't arrive we had to call and see what the status was and were told it would be there after 8pm. We told them no... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:7/29/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Subject: Sprinter Van from FL to OR
    Review:I had a 9 foot tall sprinter van moved and it was a challenge to get a spot as it took two spaces on the truck... Higher actual price than I was originally estimated, I agreed to the higher price to get it moved faster. Great communication from Kim... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Brian, Thank you so much! Again I am sorry that the pricing was higher, but with something 9 feet tall it is more difficult. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:7/28/2015 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Positive experience
    Review:Very fast shipping overall. Pick up and delivery dates were spot on time. Great customer service helped accommodating my schedule while working around my dates. During the transit I contacted the trucking company to get updates and they were able to ... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business Michele!! [ view ]
    Poster:Michele
    Date:7/28/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!!
    Review:Great service at all times. Couldn't ask for better. Would use again anytime! Moved my vehicle from Oregon to Florida without a hitch. Wish they could have done my household goods as well (that has been a nightmare). Kim responded promptly to any ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Cindy, Thank you so much! I was so happy to transport your vehicle from Astoria. The coast line is usually difficult but I am so glad that everything went smoothly. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy Johnson
    Date:7/28/2015 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: very satisfied customer
    Review:I was very hesitant to ship my vehicle across the country but this company did it right. They arranged for pickup and drop off dates that worked perfectly and my car arrived without any trouble. Felisha was my customer service agent and she was fan... [ More ]
    Poster:Ginger B
    Date:7/28/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley (360) 200-6854
    Review:Kimberly at auto shipping group is a very professional. She arranged my vehicle pick up just 2 days after talking to her and when my vehicle couldn't get on the ship because it was too low she found another shipper in just 1hour. I would use her comp... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Clyde, This shipment was only a challenge once it got to the port because of the ground clearance! But you have been AMAZING to work with! If there is anything else you need once you get the vehicle in Hawaii make sure you let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Clyde
    Date:7/28/2015 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was very knowledgable and courteous. There were mechanical issues for the carrier, but she kept us informed and update until the car was safely delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa Cobb
    Date:7/28/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Nightmarishly horrible experience
    Review:Was told the price would be $900-950 which was of course the higher of those numbers. The carrier showed up at the very tail end of the day expecting me to just wait around until he arrived, meanwhile I was told I would be given a call before arriva... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4892 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Troy I apologize for the problems that occurred during your transport. It seems that all the incidence were out of my control. I talked to you extensively about what you needed to do and was there for you when you called. Please accept my apology for the carrier and the seller of the vehicle whom you had issues with. [ view ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:7/28/2015 2:51:00 AM
    Subject: Brandon 360-200-7529
    Review:Brandon was very forthcoming and walked me through the process and what I could expect in terms of pickup and delivery timelines as well as the cost involved. Outside of a delay of 4-5 days from the original planned pick up dates (which are to be exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Shashank Tikku
    Date:7/28/2015 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent serive more than expectation!
    Review:Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 I cam from China. Although I have lived in USA for more than 10 years, this was my first time to my car. At the start I absolutely had no any idea, so I started from google as usual for many of my firsts in USA (THA... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:7/27/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Look up Awesome in the dictionary to see Malia!
    Review:what more can I say? She is and always has been awesome! I have used her for several different shipments and I could never say enough good things about her and her service. There is no question she will keep up the fantastic work :-) [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Chris, it has been a long time. Thank you for the great review, and it is so great to be working with you again. You have always been one of my favorite customers. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:BIG CTY
    Date:7/27/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Complete hassle
    Review:Initially we thought we found a very reputable company to ship our vehicle across the country. At first Lance was very helpful and seemed knowledgeable. However, there were red flags starting to appear very close to our requested shipping date. We ar... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kathi I am sorry for the difficulties in the transport. Once I secure a carrier for you. I send all my customers a very specific email that shows you who and how payments are dispersed. Its not only in that email but I also I sent you a Docusign Agreement which you signed stating the same. I apologize for the troubles you had in the shipment and appreciate your input [ view ]
    Poster:Kathi
    Date:7/27/2015 2:44:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81