Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,832 Reviews on 3,377 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 791 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Angels Moving Autos
Location:1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelstransport.com
Time On Site:10 Year(s), 3 Month(s). Since 1/4/2004

1) 10 Years in Business 2) A+ rating with BBB 3) Reviews are REAL, not paid for or created by people who are not customers. 4) 80% of our business is Repeat customers and Referrals who do not post reviews every time they ship. 5) Simply the best broker in the business, hands down, call us and compare!
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 302 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.08% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: Trustworthy and friendly to boot
    Review:I was nervous about the process but it went as smooth as possible. I will use them again in the future and recommend them to anyone who needs a vehicle moved. [ View ]
    Poster:Erick Victor Munoz
    Date:4/24/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: mileage
    Review:I cleared my odometer prior to pickup in California, but upon receiving the car I found that 90 miles had been driven! I called the transport company to complain only to hear that the car may have been a second car with wheels on the ground when tran... [ More ]
    Poster:brett rice
    Date:4/23/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic experience
    Review:The girls at Angels Moving Autos were fantastic to work with. They quoted me a price, stuck to their time line, and delivered exactly what was described - a hassle free experience. They were in touch with the seller, the driver, and myself multiple t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe T
    Date:4/23/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Behind the Scenes
    Review:These folks do more than what you pay them for and I have to give them kudos for the extra services they provide. I say this because I was ungrateful and rather rude but after a verbal enlightening and putting myself in their position I had to take ... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, it was a pleasure working with you. We can be reached again at sales@angelsmovingautos.com or 530-245-0481! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:4/21/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile Transport
    Review:Thoroughly professional transport. Car was picked up as scheduled and delivered to-the-minute as predicted. The transport vehicle was perfectly suited to this particular job and was able to drop the vehicle (non running and no brakes) in the prepar... [ More ]
    Response:John, it was a pleasure working with you. We can be reached again at sales@angelsmovingautos.com or 530-245-0481! [ view ]
    Poster:John Biros
    Date:4/21/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Reivew
    Review:Great company will spred the word. I will be using them soon again. Thanks! Always use them, never had any problems. Fast and on time! Great people to deal with even cut and dry not much more to say to put in the 200 words it all can be said in 2 wo... [ More ]
    Response:Frank, it was a pleasure working with you. We can be reached again at sales@angelsmovingautos.com or 530-245-0481! [ view ]
    Poster:Frank Luciano
    Date:4/21/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience!
    Review:The shipper had used this service before, but this was my (the receiver) first experience. I would definitely used them again! [ View ]
    Response:Miriam - it was a pleasure working with you. We can be reached again at sales@angelsmovingautos.com or 530-245-0481! [ view ]
    Poster:Miriam Huebscher-Scott
    Date:4/18/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great On Time Service
    Review:Angels did what they said without any hassles. They were on time, kept us advised of the status and delivered on time. I only with that I could say that about the first company that I commission that stole my $150 deposit. [ View ]
    Response:Don - it was a pleasure working with you. We can be reached again at sales@angelsmovingautos.com or 530-245-0481! [ view ]
    Poster:Don K
    Date:4/16/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:my experience with angel auto was great. they keppt the seller and I up to date with pickup and delivery times, the company that they used for the transport was a little late on there pickup time but with traffic you can never be sure.The car would h... [ More ]
    Response:Charlie - it was a pleasure working with you. We can be reached again at sales@angelsmovingautos.com or 530-245-0481! [ view ]
    Poster:charlie
    Date:4/15/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: From WY to NY
    Review:Great Service... Constant Communication...Best Pricing I Found... I would definitely recommend and use again... [ View ]
    Response:Chris - it was a pleasure working with you. We can be reached again at sales@angelsmovingautos.com or 530-245-0481! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:4/14/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Transport ROCKS!
    Review:Ok So. This is the Second time I have transported a Car. What I did was go to the first two pages of google and submit quote forms...DONT DO THAT! I was contacted via email & phone about 100 times with these people that were trying to hard sell m... [ More ]
    Response:Derrick - it was a pleasure working with you. We can be reached again at sales@angelsmovingautos.com or 530-245-0481! [ view ]
    Poster:Derrick H
    Date:4/13/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos A++
    Review:This is the second time I have used Angels Moving Autos. Once as a shipper and once as a receiver. Both times I have been blown away by the customer service and ability to effectively communicate every step of the process. I was never once left wonde... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris McAra
    Date:4/11/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Auto transporter was on time picking up the car and delivering the car. FL to NJ in 2 days. order ID 253222. There was no damage to the car. I have used Angels a number of times from NJ to Fl and back. Their auto transporters are all good. Ange... [ More ]
    Response:Jeffrey - it was a pleasure working with you. We can be reached again at sales@angelsmovingautos.com or 530-245-0481! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Plancey
    Date:4/10/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up and Delivery
    Review:Pick up and Delivery were scheduled quickly and within our desired time frame. Excellent communication regarding the process. Drop off was actually ahead of schedule and very efficient! I would use this company again [ View ]
    Poster:Leigh Boerner
    Date:4/8/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Quick fix
    Review:Our original driver did not show up at the designated time so I called Miranda and she located a different company that was able to pick and deliver on the same day. We received our truck on the date we were told thanks to her quick work. Very nice a... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Miller
    Date:4/8/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Awesome customer service. Loved their promptness. Receiving information via text worked out great. I am calling them to schedule for our second car transfer now! [ View ]
    Poster:Nahoko
    Date:4/7/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Professional and Exemplary Service
    Review:After reading a few reviews online I contacted Angels and they promptly gave me a for quote to transport my Mercedes from AZ to MD in an enclosed trailer. They kept communication from pre-pick up to post delivery to make sure everything is on point. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Isaac
    Date:4/7/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting Vehicle
    Review:Angel's was very responsive and efficient from our initial contact through delivery and follow-up. Linda provided optional dates for pick-up, even before we had committed to the service, giving us a better idea of times available which was so helpf... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom G
    Date:4/6/2014 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING!!
    Review:Fast turn around, excellent customer service and the driver was awesome. I am very pleased with Angels Moving Autos. Highly recommend it to anyone looking into shipping their car. [ View ]
    Poster:One happy customer
    Date:4/5/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: 1963 Chev. Corvette Split Window
    Review:Bought a 63 corvette split window up in Bellevue, Washington. Need a transport service to bring it down to LA, along with a commitment to pick it up, when they said it would . Car was picked up 2 days after order, and it was here 3 days later. Y... [ More ]
    Poster:mike lanska
    Date:4/4/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: A++ Service Oustanding Customer Service
    Review:We are completely satisfied with your services, Great at scheduling transport, the pickup and delivery. Customer Service and the transport driver were very friendly and professional. They Always Kept Us Informed on every little Detail, The pickup and... [ More ]
    Poster:JAMES GLEZ
    Date:4/4/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:This was the third time I used Angel transport services and because of their excellent customer service and reliability, I highly recommend this company. I will definitely use them for my next move [ View ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:4/3/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Houston, TX - -> Sunnyvale, CA
    Review:Just a minor thing for the truck driver, The pickup was late for three hours. They said they would come at 4:00pm, however, no call untill 6:00pm when I called them (they didn't pick up the first call. I was really worried then). I know the traffic ... [ More ]
    Poster:WS
    Date:4/2/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Review:Really a great experience. Other companies quoted higher; I would go with Angels again with no problem. One note: driver called when an hour out from delivery saying his boss was requesting cash on delivery. I already had a cashiers check made out. N... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Briggs
    Date:4/1/2014 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: great services will use again
    Review:I called at the very last minute and was able to get my car shipped within two days of initially calling. They made sure to check in with me every step of the way. I was pleased with my service and I will definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:k washThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Auto Transport
    Review:Angels Auto Transport is simply THE BEST!!! I have used them before with great satisfaction and will only use them in the future. They are courteous, professional, accurate, honest, efficient, prompt, and provide wonderful customer service from beg... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina
    Date:4/1/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Cobra
    Review:Driver was very polite , friendly, and extremely careful.He had to back down a winding driveway 1/4 mile to pick up my car and never went off of the driveway nor did he stop. He took pictures of the car to show there were no flaws to protect both of... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlie Buck
    Date:4/1/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Cobra
    Poster:Charlie Buck
    Date:4/1/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Very impressed with Service and speed of delivery. Truly 5 Star Service!!
    Review:Its been a Good Experience for Us to Work with Angels Moving Autos, They are Really On Top of there Business, There Customer Service is Awesome !! Its Great Dealing with Sam and Dina and the rest of the Crew, I was shocked at the speed of service. ... [ More ]
    Poster:FC AUTOMOTIVE GROUPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable service
    Review:I shipped two cars with Angel's in the last couple weeks. The people are great and very friendly. Their prices are competitive and usually come in as quoted. The drivers were generally on time, with exception of weather issues out of their control. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay in San Diego
    Date:3/28/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: great
    Review:Fast easy and reasonable. I'm glad I found them. We got the timing just right-hand in one day went from ordering togetting the truck on the transporter. In two days it was delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:karsten jacobson
    Date:3/27/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Review:every one was great with Angels. the dispatched texted me a lot so I would know what was going on. Awesome [ View ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:3/26/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: use these guys ! don't look any further
    Review:my 3rd time using Angels moving, they are amazing, highly recommended, they always keep you updated with texts, emails and phone calls,,, thank you guys… see you next time Sam [ View ]
    Poster:Sam SImani
    Date:3/25/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Enclosed Transport Experience
    Review:Found Angel's Moving Autos at Corvette Forum. Called Dina and immediately got the sense that: 1) She wanted and valued my business. 2) She would maintain frequent communication. 3) She would "make it happen" at the price quoted and the time... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:3/21/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: before time
    Review:good job in notifying me at every step about the shipment, and arrived before the expected time, the driver was cool :) [ View ]
    Poster:Mohammed MashyakhyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Angels is from Heavan
    Review:I happened upon Angel Moving Autos 2 years ago and they have been outstanding. I have booked a host of transports and sent them countless clients of mine. Not one person has ever had a bad experience with them. In fact, not one of them hasn't than... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:3/18/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: First time moving a car
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was a delight to work with. On time pick up and delivery. Great communication while in transit. I would highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:Danny Silk
    Date:3/18/2014 2:12:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:This is actually the 3rd time I've used Angel's Moving for transporting cars. That should be a pretty good indication that I would highly recommend them to anyone. Custom service has always been great and delivery truck driver always showed up on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:RG
    Date:3/17/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: You get what you pay for.
    Review:I have shipped high end cars all over the world... from coast to coast, to sheiks in Dubai, and always in what is supposed to be "high end enclosed". I have had so many bad experiences, but not this time. Angels Moving Autos was by far the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jared Cullop
    Date:3/17/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Good company. Reliable and honest. I have used them before and would recommend. Their communication is very good as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Sardis
    Date:3/17/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:We originally contracted with another transport company and waited 3 weeks before we gave up and hired Angels Moving Autos. They picked up our vehicle and delivered it right away. Very professional, great communication. Definately will use them ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Audrey Parsons
    Date:3/17/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment of car from Ohio to Florida
    Review:WOW What a great job I called at the last minute and they got the car picked up.. delivered to Florida EARLER than was needed....Got their number now on speed dial...will be calling again...Thanks for a job well done Mark Van Nest Midwestern Le... [ More ]
    Poster:Midwestern Leasing
    Date:3/14/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:this is an agent company which means they dont own trucks. But they will find good truck companies for you. And they take care of your feelings. The overall experience is excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Jianliang Tong
    Date:3/13/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Nissan 350Z
    Review:We were very pleased the car arrived in 8 days and was in excellent condition. Nice company to work with for transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Chet Runyon
    Date:3/11/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Angles Moving Autos
    Review:I recenlty bought a car as a surprise for my daughter's 16th birthday. The vehiclie was in Scottsdale and I needed to get it to Memphis. I explained, to Miranda, at Angles Moving Autos, of the spcecial nature of my purchase and she responded as if ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Lee
    Date:3/10/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: From Washington DC to San Diego CA
    Review:I cannot rave enough about the service we received. The auto transporter was on time and took special care in loading our car. The driver and I chatted for a while which was comforting as I had never shipped a vehicle across the country before. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:C Paul
    Date:3/5/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: The best ~ Angels Movers Autos
    Review:I have been using Angels movers autos for over 6 years. I love the way they keep you posted daily on your vehicle as its being transported to the destination state. [ View ]
    Poster:Kay G
    Date:3/4/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and fast
    Review:I used a representative to help answer all of my questions so that my mind was at ease throughout the whole process. It was easier and faster than I had imagined. The waiting game is the hard part. I think my driver really cares. My dad plans to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan D. Anderson
    Date:3/4/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:This is the second time I have used Angel's auto transport. The first was to truck a BMW from Oregon to Massachusetts. The second was to transport a 1972 Citroen DS 21 from Massachusetts to Connecticut. The service has been uniformly excellent; f... [ More ]
    Poster:Derek P
    Date:2/27/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!
    Review:After reviewing and speaking with many Brokers on Transport reviews and on the Better business bureau's website I decided on using Angel's Moving Autos! A lot of company's have decent reviews on this site, But when you check their reviews on the BBB'... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:2/27/2014 8:36:00 AM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14