View 143,863 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,864th Review now!
Angels Moving Autos
Location:1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:
Time On Site:10 Years, 6 Months. Since 1/4/2004

This is our 11th year in business. We are very small, family owned and operated. Call us and we promise you will feel you have found someone you can trust.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 312 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.48% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.52% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: Pickup & Delivery
    Review:Angels is just that an Angel. Called them Friday 9am,Told them what I had to pickup and they took over from there.They called me back in 30min and told me they had a Sat. pickup for me and it would be at my house Monday. They were right on. I give... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Beason
    Date:7/22/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Use these guys!!
    Review:I had a great experience overall using Angel's Auto Transport. They were on target with the dates and times for pickup and delivery. I wish there was a way to track the vehicle once it is picked up. Other than that, they delivered on time and took... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:7/21/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: order 263979
    Review:we always quote with them,we are in Mexico and the service is just great and we also compare prices and they are always fair and right. We definately refer angles moving autos to others. [ View ]
    Poster:victor
    Date:7/21/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Move From Northern CA to Ohio
    Review:Everything went very well and I am very pleased with the results. No apparent damage to either vehicle with the exception of that they were dirty, which was to be expected going 2500 miles. Angels stayed on top of the shipment the whole way through a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim L
    Date:7/18/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Excellent customer service from Miranda, Dina and Sammy. Very responsive and communicative. Angels also secured an excellent transport company to move my vehicle. The car arrived in excellent condition and within the time promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:7/16/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier/Broker
    Review:I will use this company to transport my vehicle anytime/again. They are reliable and focused on customer service/satisfaction! Thank you very much for shipping my Mercedes Benz! [ View ]
    Poster:Juan R
    Date:7/16/2014 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Good service by Angels
    Review:good service all around. Great communication. Phone calls and text messages. All good stuff. I would highly recommend Angels. [ View ]
    Poster:scott
    Date:7/14/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:My truck became disabled in TN. This coompany provided excelllent service and all details were as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:ben spears
    Date:7/12/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Review:I transported a car from California to Texas and it couldn't have been any smoother. I was able to contact Angels by email or text and they always replied promptly. Once the car was in transit, the driver called and I was able to stay on contact wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick W.
    Date:7/10/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Delivery
    Review:Angels Moving Autos did a good job shipping my car cross country. This is the second time I've had to move a car, so I knew what I wanted. They were very professional in their service, giving quotes and estimated delivery times. During transport, the... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew H
    Date:7/8/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Wa. to Ca.
    Review:Great service!!! is all I can say. This is the third car I have had shipped by Angel's and again it was fast and easy. I buy and sell a lot of cars and will always use Angel's to move these cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Balestreri
    Date:7/7/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was recommended to me by the dealer I was working with to purchase my vehicle. Their price was competitive with other companies that I spoke with, and based on the abundant number of positive reviews, I chose to book my transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kacie
    Date:7/7/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: dependable
    Review:always a pleasure to use angels ! prompt, courteous and always on the ball. after using angels a couple of times we decided to call them first every time. we ship 10+ cars a year for us and our customers. [ View ]
    Poster:jims fine car serviceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 7:48:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Have never had our cars transported before, they were very informative, had assigned a driver few minutes later, motions auto carrier took our cars, everything was very, thorough. Our cars came exactly as promised. Very happy and will definitely be... [ More ]
    Poster:irina kulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 3:45:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt service, communications can be better
    Review:Car was delivered very promptly considering the long distance. Overall good, but communications need to improve, they couldn't arrange a driver on the pickup date and I wasn't contacted, they however contacted me afterwards and arranged another p... [ More ]
    Poster:MfThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good
    Review:The service went very smoothly. There were no worries or problems. The service felt safe and was efficient. [ View ]
    Poster:Corey V.
    Date:7/6/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: angels moving autos
    Review:angels moving auto was wonderful throughout my car transport they notified me of time frames for pick up and delivery of my car i was quite surprised when they picked up my car 2 days early and delivered early they also notified me when car was load... [ More ]
    Poster:abbe northrup
    Date:7/6/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Texas - Wisconsin turnover
    Review:This company was professional from start to finish, they said what they would do and followed through by keeping me updated throughout the process. A very pleasant group to deal with. The carrier "Onalaska Transport" (driver: Jack) was also... [ More ]
    Poster:Trevor
    Date:7/4/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied Customers!
    Review:Angels Moving Autos provided excellent customer service and kept us up-to-date during the entire process. The only hitch came when our vehicle, due to limited availability of cross-country carriers, was unable to be picked up during the original one-... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:7/4/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery experience
    Review:I couldn't be more satisfied with the entire transaction. Scheduling was prompt and there was constant communication as the pick up date arrived. Very courteous driver and careful with the off-loading of my car. There was a scheduling issue, but... [ More ]
    Poster:EDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Review:I was very nervous about trusting my vehicle to any carrier. They responded quickly, pick up was very fast and delivery was on time. The vehicle was covered as requested inside a solid sided enclosed trailer and treated with great respect. The driver... [ More ]
    Poster:J Worrall
    Date:7/1/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Review:Angels moving autos was a great service and helped me with every step of the way during the shipment of my car. My car was picked up on time and was delivered on time as promised. There was a small scratch that will be fixed by Horizon after the clai... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Braylovsky
    Date:7/1/2014 3:11:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from CA to Richmond VA
    Review:Execellent services, Angels was in touch with me the entire time providing updates on where I was in the delivery process. I called Angels after being left in a bad position be another transport company from Fla. They left me hanging on the only d... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristy Wharton
    Date:6/30/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Pa to Id transport of s-10 pickup.
    Review:Called Miranda / Dina @ Angels to arrange transport of a 2003 S-10 pickup from Pa to Id. Was given a 2 weeks window for pickup in Pa as east to west coast transport is apparently lighter than west to east coast transports. was promised a 7 to 10 day ... [ More ]
    Poster:Don C. Preston
    Date:6/26/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: A+ service
    Review:Angels moving autos staff did an excellent job in finding me the best quality carrier. Pickup and delivery time was on time. Great communication through out the process up till car is delivered. I highly recommend this company. Dina and Marianda kept... [ More ]
    Poster:Heena B
    Date:6/24/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Successful Cross-country Move
    Review:Angel Moving Autos was excellent for our cross-country move. We scheduled them a month before we moved and they were able to fit our car on a truck immediately. They contacted us days in advance to let us know when they would pick up our car, when... [ More ]
    Poster:Carly ForsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Always the Best
    Review:Angels Moving Cars has been my broker for years as I ship my 2 cars back and forth from Fl-Ca. Years ago, I had attempted calling transporters directly before using Angels and often found that I was at their mercy when any incident arose (timing, ext... [ More ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:6/24/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Great experience. The truck was picked up on a Monday and in my driveway on Wednesday. Customer service rep was very helpful and sent text messages when the truck was picked up and delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:Bailey
    Date:6/23/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Review:I had a wonderful experience using Angels Moving Autos. It took me a month and half to coordinate as I was making my first internet car purchase site unseen. I had many questions to ask Angels and Dina answered them all extremely fast, often in under... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:6/21/2014 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: Transported 2 Cars from CT to GA
    Review:This was a clean and professional transport of my cars I have ever experienced so far. Angels Moving Autos were clear in their communication and pickup on time and delivered on time. I appreciate the work well done and definately will recommend this ... [ More ]
    Poster:Krishna Marandapalli
    Date:6/20/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos are Angels
    Review:Best experience ever!!! The crew was on top of this move from day 1. Thank you to Sammy, Dina, Miranda, Laura and Amanda for being sooooo helpful. Definitely will use again if I need a car moved long distance. [ View ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:6/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Tetra Tech company vehicle
    Review:Hello, Just wanted to say I was very satisfied with Angel's service and quick transport of one of our company trucks between two fairly remote towns. Service time frames were exactly as described and everything went smoothly. I am the new Tetra Te... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Bishop
    Date:6/17/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed automobile transport
    Review:I am very pleased with the promptness and service received through Angels Moving Autos. I called on a Saturday and had my car back in Michigan by Thursday. Also, the driver, Greg, was great with communication and results! [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Gibbons
    Date:6/15/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Experience
    Review:My experience with Angels Moving Autos was excellent from start to finish: Initial call: I had never transported a car before and needed to do so very quickly, so my initial call with Dina was very informative- she provided a quote right away, pa... [ More ]
    Poster:Priya S.
    Date:6/15/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: There when I needed them
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was there right when I needed them and helped me to make the move quickly and professionally. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob DiazThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:Great people to do business with. Never thought I would have a vehicle shipped but they made it easy. Very good communication from start to finish including the trucking company. Price was reasonable. Everything turned out exactly as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike M.
    Date:6/13/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: car move
    Review:Everything was awesome. Dena was very informative and she did what she said. Ross who was my driver was great. Made me feel very comfortable. Overall a great experience. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Wissel
    Date:6/11/2014 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:I service a fleet of construction company vehicles across several states and have used Angels several times in the past. They have always provided prompt service at a reasonable price. [ View ]
    Poster:Louis Rome
    Date:6/11/2014 7:56:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country van transport
    Review:This is the second time in 5 years I've used Angles. Both times they provided transporters who were timely and courteous. They located a transporter willing to take my VW Westphalia (6'11"),let me know when it was loaded, and when I could expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerald Thomas
    Date:6/10/2014 1:54:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company, Great Customer Service
    Review:I was so impressed by the way Angels Moving Autos was so quick to help me get my car to where I needed it. They were very kind and helpful over the phone and the pick up was prompt and the driver was fantastic. I received my car within less than seve... [ More ]
    Poster:Kirsten
    Date:6/9/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: exellent
    Review:angels moving company provided me with exellence service, they kept on in contact/status of the deilvery. I will do business again with them. [ View ]
    Poster:jimmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Service Review
    Review:My experience was extremely good with Angel's. Communications was excellent. I was informed in multiple and timely contacts all along the way as to the status and whereabouts of the transport. The price was in line and the service was excellent. ... [ More ]
    Poster:H. Lee Keesee
    Date:6/9/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Great communication and reliability. Very professional. Highly recommended. Would use again. A+ [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:6/8/2014 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos/Cowboys Transport
    Review:Working with Angels Moving Autos and Cowboys Transport was by far the easiest part of my move. Both were extremely professional and communicated the status of the pick up and drop off of my car. They were very understanding in working with my family ... [ More ]
    Poster:Virginia
    Date:6/8/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: California to Ohio- overall good experience
    Review:the pick-up was scheduled on time. The pick-up guy as a little cranky while I was taking picture but he loaded the car properly. the vehicle was delivered 1 day early but the driver was good as he waited for me to reach there and take the deliver. ... [ More ]
    Poster:vaibh
    Date:6/7/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Company is on time
    Review:I felt the delivery person was very nice. Brought my Auto as close too my house as possible . Delivered to me exactly the time he said. Checked everything out with me to be sure I was satisfied. (and I was) [ View ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/7/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Review:The company was so easy to work with. The car we picked up on on the day I contacted the company. They communicated during transportation so I knew when to expect delivery. I can't complain about a thing. Upon arrival, the driver was so nice to work ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/7/2014 7:51:00 AM
    Review:Pick up and delivery time were on time. Car was estimated to arrive in ca in 7 -10 days, but they were able to ship it only in 5 days. Customer service was professional. There was some confusion about rate and when to place the order. But considering... [ More ]
    Poster:Alicia
    Date:6/6/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Great job! Best price of everyone that I talked to, great service and car was delivered early, couldn't ask for more. Thanks, Mark [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Potvin
    Date:6/6/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Angeles Moving Auto's
    Review:I will use angeles any time. they are the best. Miranda and Dina are prompt, curteous and knowledgeable [ View ]
    Poster:Bryce Adcock