View 158,342 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,343th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:11 Years, 2 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 992 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 39.68% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 60.32% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:My overall experience was excellent, I received updates along the way and the delivery driver was courteous and on time. Very good company to ship vehicles with. Thanks again. [ View ]
    Poster:Johnny MoralesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/1/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, Dependable & Trustworthy!!
    Review:These ladies rock! I used them in April 2009 and I couldn't be happier. My husband and I bought a new van and wanted it in the best hands possible. After talking to them, I felt like there were no worries. I received a call from the driver that the v... [ More ]
    Poster:Lakesha CooleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 4:59:00 AM
    Subject: car pickup
    Review:excellent service. Stayed in constant contact about delivery date and time. Would use service again. Would recommend to others. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Betty
    Date:2/27/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:I had my car shipped from California to Virginia. I have been so pleased with this experience and would definitely recommend Angels if you need to use a shipping service for a vehicle. They were very professional, knowledgeable and were excellent... [ More ]
    Poster:JudyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Service
    Review:I used Angels Moving Autos once before based on several online reviews. I used them two years later moving my vehicle back to Florida. I received competitive pricing and excellent service on both occasions. From explanation of what services were p... [ More ]
    Poster:LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Trustworthy service
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was recommended by a friend of mine who used their services in the past for moving from CA to NJ They are based at CA, but helped me move my car from NJ to IL. Great support from the time I inquired about the quote to the coordi... [ More ]
    Poster:Manish
    Date:2/26/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding!
    Review:I couldn't be happier. Angels Moving Autos arranged the pickup without any hassle or delay. The driver showed up on time, in the pouring rain no less, carefully loaded our 5 cars, and drove off towards Georgia. We caught a plane a day or 2 later a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rod
    Date:2/26/2015 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: The Best
    Review:I had the BEST experience with Angeles. After a horrible experience with another transporter that took weeks just for a quote, I couldn't believe how prompt everything was at Angels. Quote was immediate and they picked up my bike the very next day. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:2/25/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Open Carry transport
    Review:I stayed well-informed throughout this process. This is far easier than having to go to the seller's state and picking up the vehicle myself. Angels uses quality owner/operators. I think I've used them 4 or 5 times in the past few years both open an... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter in OKC
    Date:2/25/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Boring because its always non eventful!
    Review:Yep, Angels is boring... which is a good thing.. No drama, just great service with people who actually care about your car and who gets to deliver it to you. If you have a problem, just call them and they will simply take care of it. Used them f... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:2/25/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Having shipped several cars across the USA and Canada this company is by far the best I have dealt with. Starting with the contact person, Miranda Comacho, who was excellent. She kept in contact regularily, was courteous and clearly knows her job... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory KeatingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle-free each time
    Review:I have used Angels Moving Autos several times to transport my car between NY and California. Each time the customer service was friendly, helpful and informative. Really great communication - very clear and timely. The drivers they've used have all ... [ More ]
    Poster:JDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied Customer
    Review:The movers were fast but careful. The movers all seems to know their jobs and was completed without damage to my items. It was a very smooth experience. I thought the price was MORE than reasonable. The movers were there that morning and all was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl GrecoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Low vehicle transport
    Review:I was very happy with Angels. I had them ship a VERY low Mazda RX7 that I expected to be scuffed up on the bumpers and such and there was no damage at all. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam C
    Date:2/25/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: smooth car moving
    Review:Everything worked smoothly. hassle-free. Pick-up and delivery were both on time. Price was affordable too. [ View ]
    Poster:Rong XuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:ANGELS TRANSPORT / MIRANDA WAS VERY INFORMITIVE ON VEHICLE LOCATION AT ALL TIMES,DRIVER WAS ALSO ON TOP WITH ME ON DEL. TIME.NICE TO DO BUSINESS WITH VERY PROFESIONAL PEOPLE WDBWA [ View ]
    Poster:LARRY WILLMAN
    Date:2/25/2015 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I was very pleased with the services received. My vehicle arrived safely and on time. The driver was courteous. The process to arrangement the transport was painless and efficient. [ View ]
    Poster:Bobbi B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Angels auto review
    Review:Angels auto is the best! I have used them 3 times already and would highly recommend them to anyone interested in shipping a car they are the absolute best! [ View ]
    Poster:CHAYA ICKOVICThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: A+++ FOR ANGELS AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:VERY FAST, KEPT IN CONTACT WITH ME THE ENTIRE TIME. IVE USED ANGELS AUTO TRANSPORT TWICE NOW AND COULD'NT BE MORE PLEASED. J GUTIERREZ [ View ]
    Poster:Juan Gutierrez
    Date:2/24/2015 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:The company was excellent from start to finish. From the first quote, they seemed well organized, very clear, and quite friendly. They consistently followed up with me on the order and shipment. The vehicle arrived at my doorstep on time and without ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chace HulonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 5:32:00 AM
    Subject: "Angels Moving Autos" Vehicle Delivery
    Review:After buying a dealer's car from California, I did a lot of research online before deciding to work with "Angels Moving Autos." Our interaction with the firm was reassuring and dependable. Given the distance and the convenience, the charg... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom HollidayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Excellent Service. Quality drivers who take great care not to damage vehicle. Custom delivery which was very convenient. [ View ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Review:Driver was very courteous, professional and timely. He called ahead of time to schedule delivery and even delivered late evening to the hotel where we were temporarily staying. [ View ]
    Poster:Chayan SealThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving review
    Review:I was a bit nervous about having a company transport my car over 3000 miles. Angels Moving made it a great experience. Everything they said they would do, they did. Pick up was on time, delivery was on time. Car was in perfect condition. Really h... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Marofsky
    Date:2/23/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 750 transport
    Review:I am extremely pleased with my experience with Angels Moving Auto. Miranda with Angels is absolutely wonderful, she is professional, has excellent follow up and customer service skills. I purchased a BMW 750 from Scottsdale, AZ and arranged shipment ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amin
    Date:2/23/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Military Move
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was recommended to me by a friend that used them a few years ago. The custom service was very good. They contacted me very quickly after my first quote request and throughout the vehicle transit. I was moving from the New Engl... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Review:This was the second time that I used Angels. Angels transported by BMW to Florida about a year ago and they brought it back yesterday. Other than the typical road grime, the car was in perfect shape. Great experience and I would definitely us Ange... [ More ]
    Poster:DonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: angels moving autos
    Review:Everyone at Angels Moving Autos were very profesional,honest and polite.They made moving my van a wonderfull experience!I would deffenetly use them again!Thanks Angels! [ View ]
    Poster:steve thomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: angels moving autos
    Review:This was my first experience moving a car across the country and I was worried about it given the horror stories I have heard. But, this experience was great. The angels were extremely helpful, and things happened just the way they said they would.... [ More ]
    Poster:russell
    Date:2/19/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Used Angels twice and would use them again
    Review:We have used Angels a couple of times now to move our cars across the country. The first time was to move from Philadelphia to Portland (1 car) and then again from Portland to Denver (2 Cars). In both cases, they sub-contracted out to very respecta... [ More ]
    Poster:NealThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Our VW Van
    Review:I am very pleased with VW Scottsdale for making the call to the VW Hawthorne, and helping to connect us with Angels Transport. We needed to get our Van from California back to Arizona. Jon with VW Scottsdale make the call to Angels on our behalf. Gi... [ More ]
    Poster:KellieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Military PCS (move)
    Review:While serving in the military (U.S. Marines), it is a verifiable fact that you will deploy and that you will move from place to place throughout the nation every few years. Such was the case for my family and I when I received orders to move from Cal... [ More ]
    Poster:AntonioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2015 4:38:00 AM
    Review:Angels Moving Autos moved two cars for me from California to Texas and did a great job. They showed up on time and were competitive on their prices. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam FordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2015 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Great Job. Professional from the start, prompt service and they were the best price. I have had about 10 cars shipped/ delivered over the last few years and I would definitely recommend Angels [ View ]
    Poster:kevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star company
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was a pleasure to work with. They found a carrier in less than 24 hours for a shipment from Ohio to California. The driver was personable and the process of loading the car could not have been easier. It arrived in California 4 da... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff MulacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: SUV move from CA to RI
    Review:I wanted to move our MB ML-320 SUV from San Diego to Rhode Island when we started spending more time there. I contacted several auto mover services and on price and on-line reviews/reputation I chose Angels and hoped for the best. This was a first ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron DvisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Car was picked up from Virginia on a Friday and was estimated to be in Los Angeles 7-10 days later, arrived exactly 7 days later and was dropped off right outside my apartment. Driver was friendly and accommodating, though a bit difficult to contact ... [ More ]
    Poster:AlyssaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Damage
    Review:My car was so dirty upon arrival that we weren't able to see all of the tiny scratches on the whole back half. When I called, they said I was out of luck because I didn't notice at the time of delivery. Very disappointing. I had to pay to get a whole... [ More ]
    Poster:Krystal RossThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:It always takes an effort to impress me and AngelsAutos went over and beyond to provide me complete customer satisfaction. The pickup driver was right on time, exactly on time and picked our car. He dropped it at the exact location on time again! I w... [ More ]
    Poster:PrapannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I would transport my cars with Angels Moving Autos again... very trustable company! Customer Service (Miranda) was always available and answered my questions promptly. [ View ]
    Poster:Manuela
    Date:2/17/2015 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:This is the second time in 5 years that I've used Angels. They are thorough and know their business. The initial pick-up was off the beaten path so to speak and they arranged for the door-to-door delivery from rural northern CA to south TX. Total ... [ More ]
    Poster:craig
    Date:2/16/2015 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Seamless cross-country move
    Review:Angels Moving Autos transported 2 cars for me from Memphis, TN to Seattle, WA. Most other carriers were quoting $1200 for a single car, so to be able to get 2 for $1550 was a great deal. They were easy to coordinate with, the driver was very courte... [ More ]
    Poster:RichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:I've never had a vehicle transported before. I called and asked for referrals for a transport company. And Angels Transport was recommended by my family and also a friend. The service was so fast and the vehicle was delivered earlier than expected. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Hazel
    Date:2/16/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: No additional mileage compared to hassle of driving
    Review:Car needed to be washed but was expected after 2000+ mile Florida to California trip in the elements on a truck. What I liked was no additional mileage transporting as compared to the hassle of driving. [ View ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car movers
    Review:Best experience I have had w a transport company. Extremely honest and did exactly what they said they would. Would absolutely use them again [ View ]
    Poster:Joe cohen
    Date:2/16/2015 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good transportation
    Review:Happy with Angel while moving.... Contacted Angles transportation for my from Omaha,NE to Greenville, SC and they did a great job with time , care and not expensive... [ View ]
    Poster:SharathThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: absolute garbage company
    Review:Angels moving autos were very fast to take the money, assigned a random driver that was arranged to keep my truck in the same position for the entire cross country journey that they charged extra for, also charged more for it to be shipped in under a... [ More ]
    Poster:nivagThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2015 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:This was the first time I used this service. From start to finish everything was perfect. Great communications, continued followup, including the transport driver. Very professional, thorough, and courteous. We used this service again moving a vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:mark friedmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:The move went ok, no major problems that I can recall. And it was easy to communicate to them and get a hold of them when it got delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:DHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: transporting from CA to TX
    Review:We have used Angel's twice now. Both times we were very pleased. They are so easy to work with and keep you informed every step of the way. [ View ]
    Poster:CrystalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2015 1:35:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26