View 152,823 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,824th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:10 Years, 10 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 792 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 31.68% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 68.32% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: Used them for years!
    Review:We are a company that has used Angels Moving Auto's since 2010. In the four years, I cannot remember any issue. You call they quote and pick up. It is always simple and we appreciate the great service we get from Angels. [ View ]
    Poster:SuperformanceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: BMW move from MA to CA
    Review:My BMW was delivered within 7 days. I was updated from time to time about the status my car. The delivery and pick up was on time. Angels Autos took good care of my car, it was in exact same condition at pick up as it was during the delivery. Extreme... [ More ]
    Poster:Ana
    Date:11/25/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: CT to Utah shipment
    Review:Angels Moving Autos and Dennis from Anatolian LLC (the carrier) did a great job delivering our truck to our son in Utah! With the blast of artic air and snow spreading across the country I was not sure I would be able to find anyone who could get a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ginger
    Date:11/24/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again.
    Review:Everything was fantastic. [ View ]
    Poster:margaretThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: transport of SUV
    Review:Excellent customer service. Followed through to the end. Everything as promised.. Vehicle was delivered on time and in the same condition it left. [ View ]
    Poster:karen hymanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: Angels moving autos is excellent!!!
    Review:This is the third time that I have used Angels and I was extremely pleased again! From the time I called to set up the pickup, to delivery, their service was fabulous! Miranda, my coordinator, kept in very close contact with me sending me texts to l... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurie
    Date:11/20/2014 8:24:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Moving Auto
    Review:Their staff was very professional. I remember them giving me the quote and gurantee that my car would be dispatched out on the day of move. The price was reasonable then other companies. They follow up and kept me up to date as to the status of my ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Shaun
    Date:11/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car moved across states, good work would use again
    Review:The company answered all questions before the appointment was scheduled. They were also just a phone call away whenever I had questions or concerns during the transportation process. They were flexible and able to accommodate anything needed. Car ... [ More ]
    Poster:jeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: great!!!
    Review:angels moving autos is a great company! they handled my car with great care and even contacted me during the long trip to let me know where they were located. i would recommend them to any of my friends/family! we are planning on using them again nex... [ More ]
    Poster:kenzie herndonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Carrier
    Review:Loved them, they were very prompt and took great care of my car on the cross country journey. They were able to pick up my car from a neighborhood and let us watch as they hooked the car up for the journey. They notified us as soon as the car made it... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:11/18/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars
    Review:After shopping around and being hounded with proposals, I called Angels Moving Autos after finding out someone I knew had used them and had a good experience. The stress of moving my daughters car from CA to Florida went away immediately talking wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Janine B
    Date:11/18/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Excellent experience
    Review:First time buying car online from a dealer; transport service was recommended by the dealer and turned out to be great one; prompt emails and responses with text updates; would use again and recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Ziad
    Date:11/18/2014 7:48:00 AM
    Subject: 3-timer
    Review:I've used Angels Moving Auto 3 times now for auto transport across the country and have always been happy with their service. The quotes are comparable and the service is dependable. I would use them again and recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:EmilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Vehicle Transport Service
    Review:Great service will use again for cross country vehicle transportation! From initial contact with the office staff to communicating with the transportation driver, our experience was excellent. We used the service twice. [ View ]
    Poster:AG
    Date:11/17/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Service outstanding - used twice
    Review:We have used Angel's twice. This rating refers to our Jaguar sedan that was moved from FL to our home in VA. This was the second opportunity to use them. Our first was the delivery from TX to VA of our 1957 Thunderbird. The service was excellen... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan ThorsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Always my first choice when shipping
    Review:I got a recommendation for Angel's from a friend who owns a shop and moves cars pretty regularly. He was right. Competitive on pricing and very satisfactory with a safe and speedy delivery; I am not sure what else you might want, but I am much more c... [ More ]
    Poster:BryanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent transporter
    Review:As usual we always get great service, communication on both the pick up and delivery locations. Car was in perfect condition just as it was shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom H
    Date:11/17/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Dina was very honest from the get go, she explained how the process works and yes......I went to "shop around". However, booked with their company and had great service from the final trucker. I would use the service again and since moving,... [ More ]
    Poster:kurtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Angel Moving is by far the best transportation company I have ever used. They have shipped plenty of cars for me from California to Florida and many more. From the moment you call them until the moment the car is delivered they are in touch with you.... [ More ]
    Poster:Geri
    Date:11/16/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Angels shipping my cars
    Review:I have used the Angels several times. They are always available to answer questions, whether you have never shipped a vehicle before, or if you ship many. They provide a quick response time for quotes. I will continue to book through them to ensure ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:11/16/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Good experience. Customer service was stellar. Car was on time and there were no scratches. I would definitely use the company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Barry McPheeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely recommend
    Review:The admin office was fantastic with communication and clarity. The price was very competitive and slightly lower than most other carriers. And their availability was good... they were able to work around the dates that I preferred instead of the oppo... [ More ]
    Poster:S RappThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Review:Made the move very easy and hassle free, car arrived in good condition on time. Very polite staff. Would highly recommend them [ View ]
    Poster:Nalini LuthraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Most Trusted transporter for first time movers
    Review:I was moving within US for the first time and compared 3 transporters as Angels was the less priced and with credible reviews. Angels lived unto the expectations and they were sharp on time and updated me as the move progressed. They were so helpful ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jagadeesh
    Date:11/15/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Honest company-great price
    Review:Excellent customer service. They were in contact throughout the entire process. Even made special accommodations to pick up the auto early with no extra charge. Would definitely recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:JoAnn
    Date:11/15/2014 8:09:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:I needed to move across the country but did not want to drive- I was so pleased to find a service that would get my car to meet me there the exact day I needed it. [ View ]
    Poster:MarianneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Auto's
    Review:Angels Moving Auto's were great! On time and as promised! I referred them to my friend, and he also had a great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Peggy
    Date:11/14/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Collectible Car transport
    Review:I found a car I had wanted for a long time in Los Angeles and had to move quickly on the purchase. As I started to arrange shipping, I reached out to a well-regarded transport company. For a second quote, I remembered an ad for Angels Moving Autos,... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:11/14/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Everything went great. Thank you for the good service. [ View ]
    Poster:mk hoganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: A Smooth Transition from NY to CA
    Review:This is my first experience moving from coast-to-coast and there are lots of things to deal with. Angels Moving Autos made it easy for transporting my Honda Fit from Syracuse NY to L.A. CA. They got me a reliable carrier with reasonable quote ($1200 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Howard Chen
    Date:11/14/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:I have used Angels Moving Autos multiple times in the past several years, and they have always been reliable and reasonably priced. [ View ]
    Poster:Hazel PoeiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Excellent customer service. Loved the esign - very convenient. Loved the text message service - very convenient as well. They were always really responsive via text. Driver was prompt when picking the car up and prompt when dropping the car off. No d... [ More ]
    Poster:JodieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: BMW WA to WA Move
    Review:I was given the contact number for Angels Moving Auto by my tuning shop in Portland as their preferred auto transporter when I inquired about who they would recommend for transporting a recently purchased BMW from CA to WA. The shop owner Jeremy con... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:11/12/2014 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: Angels
    Review:Hi...Angels was a delight to deal with...they had been recommended by the dealer to whom the car was being delivered, and all went smooth and easy from the first phone call/E mail to the car arriving in California for our daughter... and BTW, yes I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul de la FuenteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Angels
    Poster:Paul de la Fuente
    Date:11/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:I have used ANGELS MOVING AUTO's several times during the baseball season. ALWAYS on time and great service price and all around good people. I would highly recommend you give them a call. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Johnston
    Date:11/10/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:This is my second experience with Angels Moving Autos. Great experience both times. In my first experience, the buyer of a car I sold made the arrangements for shipment. I dealt with Angels only at the pick up point. However, my experience with them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joaquin Betancourt
    Date:11/9/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: It was a great experience overall
    Review:From starting to ending, it was a great service provided by Angel's moving auto in delivering my 2006 Infiniti G35 coupe. I would always recommend to anyone who wants to use this service. [ View ]
    Poster:Vivek
    Date:11/8/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: military move
    Review:I moved from delaware to las vegas, I dropped my car off at their location in PA and knew it was in good hands. The transporter kept me updated along the way and when it was finally time to meet they were on time and ready to unload the car, they wal... [ More ]
    Poster:paul bryant
    Date:11/8/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment - good experience
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was able to schedule our shipment request quickly and within our timeline for several hundred dollars cheaper than another estimate we had. They did a good job of keeping us in the loop as the car was shipped across the county so ... [ More ]
    Poster:ToriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of classic car
    Review:The car was delivered as agreed and in the condition the seller sold it to me as being. The price was fair for the shipment of this car. I'm going to keep this carriers name for future car deliveries. They are very friendly and helpful in handling... [ More ]
    Poster:richard j. ely
    Date:11/7/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country move
    Review:I found the office staff to be very professional and courteous. They were very helpful and true to their commitments. I contacted several vendors and Angels pricing was among the lowest. The auto was picked up on time and delivered early. The... [ More ]
    Poster:J ColemanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Review:I had a very good experience with the transport of our daughter's car from CA to GA. It even arrived to her on her Birthday! She was thrilled. [ View ]
    Poster:Susan CunninghamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos - Best experience
    Review:I am an Engineer working contracts for aerospace. My job locates me all over the U.S. and at times I don't want to drive my vehicle that far. When gas price is high, you'd rather fly to your destination. Wouldn't it be nice to know that your car will... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul H Nguyen
    Date:11/7/2014 3:04:00 AM
    Subject: Car transporting
    Review:Great communication and on time with delivery. Very acomidating with drop off. I transported a car very last minute and they were great at contacting me right away to set up a pick up time and drop off. Driver remained in contact throughout the journ... [ More ]
    Poster:BethanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 12:49:00 AM
    Review:I have used Angels Moving Autos many times over the years. Service received was better than described, no problems at all, I will use them for all my future auto transport needs. Excellent customer service [ View ]
    Poster:David TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: Got Here
    Review:They did exactly as advertised: car was picked up at the time they said it would be, and dropped off after a reasonable amount of time. [ View ]
    Poster:StephenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: CROSS COUNTRY MOVE
    Review:Angels came highly recommended to me from al friend. I liked them so much that I used them twice. The first time was from NC to Boulder, CO and the second was a cross country move from Boston to Los Angeles. Both times the car came a day earlier then... [ More ]
    Poster:wendy
    Date:11/6/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Been using them for years and recommend tehm to my coworkers. I have used them at my deal fo rtransport all over the country. [ View ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Honest & Prompt
    Review:The people at Angels Moving were polite, prompt and knowledgeable. They explained the their process and why the rate was a bit different than others I had contacted. I appreciated their honesty by being upfront and honest with the pricing structure... [ More ]
    Poster:KarenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 11:19:00 AM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22