View 162,950 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,951th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:11 Years, 4 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1069 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 42.76% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 57.24% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: survey
    Review:I used Angels moving auto 5 years ago when I transported a vehicle from Ny to Arizona and had a great experience. There were no surprises and over all a good customer experience. The car was delivered on time and I had no problems. So when I neede... [ More ]
    Poster:John CristelloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Review:Angels kept me informed of all details throughout the shipping. They contacted me by phone, text and email. Whenever I had any questions, I would call and they either had the answer or would find out and get back to me that day. I've shipped w/other ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph
    Date:5/27/2015 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos- Excellent Service
    Review:Angels Moving Autos kept us in the loop from the beginning to the end of the process. For us the use of text messaging was a plus and we were contacted at each step of the way by Miranda Camacho. We were also contacted by the driver of the delivery v... [ More ]
    Poster:C. MarakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2015 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Angel's Moving Autos - excellent
    Review:We were referred to Angel's by the dealer with which we were working. Our overall experience was excellent in every way. Customer service was prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. Everything happened on schedule and exactly as we'd been told to expec... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:5/26/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Good communication
    Review:I really appreciated Miranda's accessibility and communication. She was right on top of any questions or concerns I had and worked well with the transport person and his team. I would definitely contact Angels again if I needed this kind of service... [ More ]
    Poster:esmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Transport pickup
    Review:Transport Guys were very professional and respectful. Equipment was for moving cars and they were moving many high value cars. Would definitely use these people again. [ View ]
    Poster:Lane T
    Date:5/26/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: This is the vehicle movers with the personal touch that you want to use!
    Review:I had an excellent experience with Angel's. After searching the web and calling up many companies, I immediately knew that I had found the right mover from the start. First off, this was not some large call center in some random state. I talked to... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:5/20/2015 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: everything went smoothly
    Review:The only think I would recommend you clarify is that delivery and pickup I door to door. This caused some confusion when dealing with the towing company directly. [ View ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 10:54:00 PM
    Review:I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for Angels. I called several vendors and got different quotes. Angels gave a great quote but most importantly, they were willing to go the extra mile, find the right career for the "exact" date tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Cameron
    Date:5/18/2015 9:43:00 PM
    Review:Angel's moving autos was very thorough. Miranda, form the office, made sure to check in and follow up during every step to make sure the car was picked up on time. Then after it was picked up, called to make sure the experience went without a hitch... [ More ]
    Poster:Erik
    Date:5/18/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transfer of Auto
    Review:This was a great auto mover. Received my car on time and it did not cost me a great deal. Very prompt service. [ View ]
    Poster:Clint This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from WA to PA
    Review:Pick-up and drop-off were both on time. Vehicle did arrive dirty (mud spots?), but what can you expect from a cross country transport? Overall, the entire process was no hassle. Always someone to contact/communicate with for updates/status changes. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Corvette, cross country
    Review:Angels Moving Autos arranged to ship our 2002 Corvette from Los Angeles to Washington DC. The price was competitive with other carriers, even on the low side. What sets Angels apart is the customer service. Angels and the carrier contacted me directl... [ More ]
    Poster:Kimberly B.
    Date:5/13/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasantly Surprised!!
    Review:I was really nervous after hearing so many nightmares about people shipping their vehicles, but Angel's seemed to have good ratings and their price was one of the best I found. I was really glad I went with them. From the time I confirmed with them t... [ More ]
    Poster:Kirk F.
    Date:5/13/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport carrier service
    Review:My Cobra arrived safe and sound without any damage!! Angels Moving kept me constantly informed via text messages of the scheduled pickup, estimated arrival date & time plus followed up after delivery to ensure I was pleased with their service...w... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Banta
    Date:5/13/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was flexible and easy to work with. Their enclosed transport price was reasonable and they were able to work within my timeframe. I needed to coordinate the pick-up and delivery time of my car to match the movers (different compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Cory A
    Date:5/13/2015 5:17:00 AM
    Subject: Rated number one 🌅
    Review:The girls at Angels moving are excellent people to work with. I've used them before, I would use them again ! I have no worry when the girls are handling my move. Thanks again😇 [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:5/12/2015 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication
    Review:I like the way I was kept constantly in the loop about the cars location and estimated delivery time. [ View ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: 1960 Jag Mark 9
    Review:I found the whole process to be easy and professional. Having shipped vehicles before with other carriers, Angles was by far the most pleasant and reasonably priced company that I have dealt with. I would highly recommend them to anyone else in the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard PeabodyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2015 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service/Experience
    Review:I had tried many companies before using Angels Moving Autos. Other companies had terrible customer service, ridiculous delays, lied, etc. That's what you will get with the cheaper transportation brokerage companies. Angels Moving Autos was a good mid... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:5/11/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: cars
    Review:I was pleased, it was quickly picked up and delivered in one day! They showed me where the car info and manuals were, how to work the top and more. [ View ]
    Poster:mary
    Date:5/8/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Angels was better than i could have hoped for.
    Review:Very friendly customer service. Prompt scheduling for pickup, and got my car faster than expected. Very happy customer here! Dont hesitate to use this service. [ View ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Review:They were on time and kept me informed throughout the process. I highly recommend them to transport any vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Luke
    Date:5/8/2015 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: 282520
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was a pleasure to work with. This was my first experience arranging for transport of an automobile. They made it hassle free. The carrier did a good job picking up the car promptly, and getting it to me quickly. The driver was cou... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:5/8/2015 6:09:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:My husband and I were in a bind and Angels Moving Autos saved us! They were able to get our car sorted for transport the same day that we called and their price was reasonable. The customer service was great. They used texting notifications giving... [ More ]
    Poster:KarenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I went through three other brokers and could not have the truck moved for one month - I contacted Angels and they picked up my vehicle within four days and delivered within 10 days I was very satisfied with my experience and would recommend them hig... [ More ]
    Poster:william spurlock
    Date:5/7/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Saved me from a major headache
    Review:I transported both of my vehicles across the country with Angels. These ladies saved my hide and proved the value of a good broker. The ladies at Angels were prompt, honest, and easy to communicate with from beginning to end. I called with questions ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tamara
    Date:5/7/2015 5:14:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend!
    Review:From the beginning, Angels Moving Autos contacted and provided me with up to date progress on the status of my car. The delivery time was as quoted. The delivery men were very courteous and helpful. The car was in perfect condition. I would highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 3:10:00 AM
    Review:Angels moving autos was very good to work with. They were constantly in touch regarding the pickup and delivery of my vehicle. The driver was very prompt with picking up and delivering the car as well. He even called a couple of times to verify the e... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristyl
    Date:5/6/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Simply the Best
    Review:This is my 3rd time using Angel's Moving Service for vehicles I have purchased over the internet, each purchase from different parts of the country. My experience has been one of very competitive pricing, and great satisfaction, as each delivery has... [ More ]
    Poster:Another Satisfied CustomerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: customer review
    Review:Great company! They did everything they said they would do and they did it efficiently. We especially appreciated the text messages we received from Angel's throughout the entire pickup and delivery process; they kept us informed of every detail. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill SPRINGERThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car shipment
    Review:My car was picked up exactly on time and the company was very helpful in regards to the time of delivery. It was very easy to contact them and my car reached without any damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Roh RetThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Ship truck from TX to MI
    Review:After spending several hours over three days trying to work through the transport process I received countless emails, texts and phone calls from my on line quote requests. The quotes ranged from $700 to $1800 then a friend recommended Angels. From m... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:5/5/2015 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: Enclosed transport of car
    Review:Very satisfied with overall transport, including communication, timeliness and care for, and condition of, car. [ View ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Mini Cooper
    Review:Angels Moving Autos, professional, courteous, on time, and great communication. Thanks so much. I would definitely use them again. Mark RFritz [ View ]
    Poster:mark r fritzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, Easy To Work With and Priced Well
    Review:Angels did a great job with getting my car to me. They were super easy to work with and kept me up to date the whole time. Price was super competitive as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Nathan Taylor
    Date:5/4/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was a fantastic company to work with. I got a text from the company to tell me the projected date of the delivery. I then got a call day of from the driver letting me know the time he would be arriving. Driver was on time and ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyli OdomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Was Great
    Review:The price quoted for an enclosed shipment was excellent. My car arrived in excellent condition. I would recommend Angels Moving to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:5/4/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:It was a experience with Angels Moving Autos. They gave me a great price and kept in contact from the minute the car was picked up to the deliverd time. Will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Annie L.
    Date:5/4/2015 12:58:00 PM
    Review:Timely and clear (intelligent) communication. No comment on the price because I have no comparison, but seems reasonable. The car arrived in very clean condition. What else is there to say? I'm a satisfied customer. Alfred Schwab [ View ]
    Poster:Alfred Schwab
    Date:5/1/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:This was the first time I'd ever transported a vehicle cross country, and was expecting it to be a hassle and expensive. I'd heard horror stories of others experiences. This simply wasn't the case. The initial phone call was informative and I got a g... [ More ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport service
    Review:Working with Angels was very simple and I would advise anyone to use their service. This was our first time moving a vehicle so we were anxious, but it worked out perfectly. The price was one-half what two other companies quoted, but I would never h... [ More ]
    Poster:VickiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, excellent, excellent
    Review:The company was highly recommended by 2 friends that had great experiences with Angels Moving Autos in the past year. I contacted the company for a quote, and they were able to provide one almost immediately. Other companies that I contacted requir... [ More ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Loved d service n d price
    Review:It was excellent service and the price was reasonable too. Overall I would recommend this company to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Sahil This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Angel's moving autos rocks
    Review:My experience from start to finish with Angel's was stellar. When I first made contact with the group I was skeptical as most car transport companies I had dealt with in past did not give me that warm fuzzy feeling. This experience was different. The... [ More ]
    Poster:James syrewicz
    Date:4/28/2015 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service:)
    Review:The price and the timing of this company was excellent... Loved the service... I would recommend this company to anyone... [ View ]
    Poster:Pinal PatelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2015 3:48:00 AM
    Subject: Montana to GA
    Review:This was the second time I used this company. No hassle and everything went fine. The angels auto rep communicated with all the details. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Seth
    Date:4/27/2015 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Hyundai gift for Mom
    Review:I have been using Angels for 15 years and have always been extremely satisfied with the service. Communication is perfect. Vehicles are on time. Drivers are professional. Overall awesome. Michael [ View ]
    Poster:Michael SchwabThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great service for shipping vehicles!
    Review:This was the second time I've used this company to ship my vehicle cross country. Both times the vehicle was picked up and delivered within a reasonable timeframe, and always within the promised timeframe. My vehicle was never damaged in anyway and b... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenny EsdailleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:It would be an understatement to say I was happy with the entire business with Angels Auto transportation staff starting with April and the trucker MAX they provided for the transport. My car Toyota Camry was picked up on the day I wanted and was del... [ More ]
    Poster:Krishna Rustagi
    Date:4/27/2015 5:04:00 AM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28