View 148,581 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,582th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:11 Years, 8 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 623 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 24.92% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 75.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Great customer service. From the time driver arrived until the car was delivered. took great care of my 73 Cuda driver explained each step of the process and let me observe how car was secured in truck. I would definitely use Anhels again and w... [ More ]
    Poster:art tomassettiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Moving my Lexus RX350 and 4 Runner Limited
    Review:Angel's Moving Cars really honours their name. My wife, daughter and I were relocating for work from Charleston, West Virginia to Houston, Texas in the middle of the winter. It was a stressful time for us since we had limited time to pack our hou... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel TovarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 7:13:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:After losing a deposit with another transport company, I called Angels. They were so helpful and honest. The van came on time and the driver was courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was an amazing company to work with when I shipped my Rav4 from Maryland to California. They were extremely communicative about what to expect, transportation duration, and the overall process. The driver gave me updates throughou... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my car from CA to NH
    Review:Had my car transported from CA to NH without a flaw. Had comm with Angels and driver the whole time. [ View ]
    Poster:Yan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Best service
    Review:This is for customer whoever looking vehicle transportion Angel transport is the best choice in market. I got best customer service from them. Don't go for cheap just use angle transport . I would like thanks to all Angle transport team. [ View ]
    Poster:Bankim HirparaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Professional Service all the way! Would not hesitate a bit to refer to family an
    Review:This is the second time I have used Angels Moving Autos. My first experience was great so I decided to take the chance and use them again and they didn't disappoint. There are a lot of services out there. Some provide good service others excellen... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 1:47:00 AM
    Review:Angels Moves Cars treats your property with respect. I did not have any problems. Angels did exactly what they said they would do. The cars were insured and were received in exactly the same condition a they were picked up. My sister initiated th... [ More ]
    Poster:Beverly RunowiczThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Car was delivered on time, cs was knowledgable. Person met me on site to receive the vehicle. Person arrived on time per the agreed upon time. Pick up was done smoothly and professionally. Drop off was on time at the right location. Drop off was prof... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:9/18/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Repeat Service - Angels Did It Again!!
    Review:I have used Angels Moving Autos to transport high value cars over the years. When you have cars that need to be moved, finding a transporter who understands the importance of taking good care of your asset while it is in transit, is responsive, compe... [ More ]
    Poster:Kwame
    Date:9/18/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to CO from WA
    Review:We were happy with them and used them again for another vehicle shipment. We were in contact with the driver the whole way and he was only late because of an incident on the highway that he was not a apart of. The price was inexpensive compared to t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Angels took very good care of my car during transport and nothing was damaged during transit. It arrived on time. I would hire them again and as a matter of fact I already have. I've used their transport company 2x's now. [ View ]
    Poster:Pete StewartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Best Auto Transport PERIOD!
    Review:I have used Angels Moving Autos twice now for cross country auto moves between California and Boston. The entire experience from the first time I called for a quote until the vehicle arrived at its destination was excellent. The staff was profe... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Deteriortaing service..
    Review:I have used Angel's auto for 3 times now. they service has significantly detriorated with each time. while this particular shipment was on time, the next two were terribly late and last time I was told to come and pick up my car in a mall at 1 AM. ve... [ More ]
    Poster:SandeepThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect transport
    Review:I've shipped autos several times and Angels has been the best company I've used. I had no problems whatsoever and they will be the first company I will contact next time I need a transporter. Pickup and delivery were on time and no damage occurred. C... [ More ]
    Poster:CatyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: pickup and delivery
    Review:The pickup and delivery was on time as scheduled, the driver was knowledgable and proficient, had the vehicle loaded and properly secured with minimal impact on our time. Would highly recommend and use again for additional vehicle deliveries. [ View ]
    Poster:AaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:I used Angels Moving Autos for a cross country move from Oregon to New York. I transported three cars - two Volvos and a Land Rover. The whole thing was pretty stressful and I was nervous about transporting my cars. After getting several quotes and c... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service and exceptional
    Review:Booking through Angels was painless and a breeze. They're prices were very competitive and they went above and beyond to stay within my budget. I was moving for a job and only allotted so much for moving expenses (car transport being the largest of... [ More ]
    Poster:P.W.
    Date:9/17/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Saved our bacon!
    Review:Our son's car engine burned up on the way from Arizona to Kansas - in the middle of nowhere on the highway in New Mexico. If I hadn't had the contact info for this company I would have paid so much more and had so much less peace of mind. This compan... [ More ]
    Poster:TerriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Easy, Knowledgeable!
    Review:Picked up at my workplace, shipped to my friend's house- all very convenient! They know their carriers! [ View ]
    Poster:GinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: No complaints
    Review:Car arrived as planned with no damage. Communication was done primarily through e-mail and I was able to get all the information I needed. I would consider using them again assuming their price was still competitive. My review was from a move in 2... [ More ]
    Poster:HOWARDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: moving across country
    Review:I have worked with Angels Moving Autos twice and I would not pick any other transportation service. They have been excellent. I was almost in a detrimental situation and Dina helped me not only get out of it but assisted me through our entire first t... [ More ]
    Poster:Rebecca MoatesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: LA - NJ Move
    Review:Angels moving Autos was very easy to deal with and provided me with a quick, and reasonable quote to ship my car cross country. The carrier contracted through Angels Moving Autos picked up my vehicle on time, and delivered it a little earlier than ex... [ More ]
    Poster:AmitThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: AMA Review
    Review:My second time using this carrier; a pleasure to work with through what was a stressful situation. I called the carrier on short notice, and was given a pickup time within 3-4 days. Would have appreciated it sooner, but probably not their fault. Afte... [ More ]
    Poster:Tyler Carbone
    Date:9/17/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Angel's Moving Autos
    Review:Excellent people! NO problems whatsoever. I would recommend them and use them again myself when needed. [ View ]
    Poster:kevin boisvertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Angels rocks!!
    Review:The whole Angels family is fantastic!! Will always recommend them for all shipping needs.Dina and her team are always available to answer questions. They follow up on every step of the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:9/17/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:The folks at Angels are forst class all the way. i have used them on may occasions to ship cars from coast to coast, never an issues and always great communication, which is certainly lacking in the shipping industry. dINA AND HER GALS AND GUYS ARE 5... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Mullins
    Date:9/17/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Car arrived a day earlier than expected, which was great with us! They communicated well through email, which was my preference, and everything went well during a very stressful time. I used Angel's Moving Autos again after this experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect carrier
    Review:As a customer I've used Angels Moving Autos service a number of times. The last one was a Harley Davidson motorcycle transportation from a dealership in Utah to Linden, NJ. The bike was picked up early in the morning and delivered three days later ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eugene Malyshev
    Date:9/17/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Moving
    Review:Great experience, 2 cars, enclosed transport, perfect transaction. 5 days pickup to drop off, considerate of both the BMW and Porsche's low clearance. [ View ]
    Poster:Andre
    Date:9/17/2014 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:They were very professional in setting up a time and finding a carrier that fit within my time fame. They made sure everything went well and kept in contact to ensure my satisfaction. I was surprised how close the carrier got into center city Philade... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Lai
    Date:9/16/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:The quote was low and the service was top notch. I highly recommend this company. Communication was excellent from start to end, and veihicle was delivered in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim StraussThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of my car
    Review:Had vehicles delivered to me twice. both on time and in fine shape. the price was right, no hidden surprises. it took a day for them to pickup the car, and they delivered it practically to my doorstep. very nice folks on the phone, no problems on eit... [ More ]
    Poster:mikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: elcamino from AL.to MA
    Review:every thing about my experience with this transporter was top notch. i paid for an open trailer,and my car arrived right on time,and in an enclosed trailer at no additional cost.the rates they charge might not be the cheapest,but there service wa... [ More ]
    Poster:gordon holdsworthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 2:12:00 PM
    Review:The experience was very smooth. All the time they have updated me where my car is and when they are going to deliver it. [ View ]
    Poster:Chakri
    Date:9/16/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Used their service twice and would use again!
    Review:I have used their transportation services twice. Once from VA to CA and then from CA to VA. On both occasions I was professionally greeted by their staff and my questions and concerns were address promptly. The driver gave me ample notice of when t... [ More ]
    Poster:SatoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Angels car transport
    Review:I have used this company on two separate occasions and never had any problems. Autos picked up on the designated date and arrived earlier then expected on one delivery. We had excellent drivers on our first pickup. Not having any idea what to expect,... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:9/16/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos - Excellent Experience
    Review:Often people are warned away from the use of a broker, such as Angels Moving Autos. However, my experience with this firm was excellent. They selected a carrier that performed as promised, a task that would have been like rolling the dice if not ... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas B. JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Why I have used Angels over and over..
    Review:I have used this company three separate times with excellent results. I trust them completely which I don't think most transport companies can be. Angels has the best ratings and its because they care and are honest and ethical. I have recommended... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy Raffaele
    Date:9/15/2014 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Sprinter transport
    Review:Use this company a lot ... always have good experiences. At the worst they are on time, but usually early. Prices are reasonable. They are easy to contact and communicate with - phone, e-mail or text. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:9/15/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Review
    Review:An overall excellent experience. The cars were picked up and delivered on time. The driver was very professional and the Customer Service during the whole experience was superb! [ View ]
    Poster:Denton DesquitadoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: 71 vette transport review
    Review:Good communication. Classic car delivered with no issues. Driver was very careful when removing car. Took pictures on and off. Would use again [ View ]
    Poster:jamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-Country Delivery
    Review:Angels was great. Only issue we had was that they had some challenges getting into our gated neighborhood and the driver tried to drop my furniture off on the street corner, but I'd paid extra for driveway delivery. After some negotiation, it was del... [ More ]
    Poster:JaRita BookerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:I've used Angels two times to transport my Toyota MR2 Turbo from Missouri to Texas. Both times went flawlessly. Car arrived on time unharmed. I would recommend this company to anybody and would use it again in the future next time I need to ship m... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter StewartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Our experience with Angels Moving Autos
    Review:We hired Angels Moving Autos after pricing the other movers that we could find. They had the best prices of all that we found. They were prompt, called to say when we could expect them, and all around a nice company. We would use them again shoul... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken NewfieldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my car from CA to MI
    Review:That's more than 5 years ago that I needed to ship my 2002 Jetta from CA to MI. Angels gave me a quote that made me feel comfortable and eventually, they proved that by shipping my car safely and on time. I have nothing to complain about. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael L.
    Date:9/14/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Co to UT
    Review:Angels Moving did a good job on moving my car from Co to Ut. They kept me informed of the delivery times throughout the move. Did a wonderful job. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Had two cars delivered from FL to TX. I had no issues with the schedule or my cars. This was done for a job moving me to TX and Angels was who they recommended me to use. I would use them again in any future moves. [ View ]
    Poster:Mohit Arora
    Date:9/14/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: It was smooth move
    Review:Angeles transport made my move little smoother by getting vehicle on time and customer service was excellent. Cost was reasonable [ View ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:9/14/2014 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I've moved my car from Coast to Coast twice in my life, and I wish I had used this company both times. They were a little more expensive than the rest, but WAY worth it. I used them once and it was a VERY pleasant experience the lady I dealt with ove... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 9:40:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20