View 147,031 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,032th Review now!
Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:11 Years, 8 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 528 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 21.12% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 78.88% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: Good service, Good Price & on time
    Review:Happy to work with you guys, keep it up your good work. My car come safe to me & on time too! I will recommend this company to all of my friends [ View ]
    Poster:uma
    Date:9/1/2014 2:14:00 AM
    Subject: Had my truck ship to me
    Review:I was very satisfy with my delivery it took /6 days and it was drop off right in front of my home the company stay in contact with me I really liked that the most . Letting me know I had found an company that was not a rip off Sincerely yours [ View ]
    Poster:Jessie
    Date:8/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my cobra
    Review:this is not the only car i have shipped with Angels. both were shelby cobras and they handled the transport of these cars quickly and without incident. the drivers were always on time and their paper work in order. i will always use their services. [ View ]
    Poster:rick steinbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Angels moving autos
    Review:very smooth process from start to finish. This was our first time transporting vehicle, but this was an excellent experience and I will use Angels moving auto again. [ View ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:8/30/2014 7:29:00 AM
    Subject: Interesting delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Review:So, the driver picked up in Las Cruces, NM. He was friendly enough to help me troubleshoot my CB radio ( I gave comm check good! Trucker said my comms good, "Perfecto, per~~~fecto!"). The driver left with my pick-up and we left a day ... [ More ]
    Poster:DannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2014 6:21:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos - The BEST :)
    Review:Moving might be probably one of the hardest things to do. & if you're moving from one coast to another, good luck with that. So I was looking for a cost effective way to get my brand new car that I left in Florida to California since I relocated,... [ More ]
    Poster:ChirineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2014 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: Offered me $25 gift card for 5 star review
    Review:I just received an email from Angels Moving Auto 5 years after I used them, asking me to give them a 5 star review on this site in exchange for a $25 gift card. They did NOT pay me for this review and i'm only writing this review so others know t... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Kelly
    Date:8/29/2014 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Landcruiser
    Review:I had my 2000 Landcruiser shipped from OK to Cali by Angels and the delivery was prompt. The delivery dude was a super nice guy and big Cowboys fan just like me. Great service!! [ View ]
    Poster:kevin leungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Three cars
    Review:We hired Angels to move three of our cars from CT to FL at the end of January. The weather was snowy and extremely cold. Two of the three cars were antique - '65 Austin Healey and '72 Jaguar XKE. The SL600 Benz was easy but we had trouble getting the... [ More ]
    Poster:Nan F
    Date:8/29/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: antique car
    Review:We hired Angels to move an old Morgan that was not in great shape and required careful handling. They did a fantastic job. We then told my son to use them to move his two cars from Mass. to Colorado. [ View ]
    Poster:Nan
    Date:8/29/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: My Porsche is Safe!
    Review:ANGELS is easy to use and they worked well even for a relatively high-end car like my vintage 911! [ View ]
    Poster:Ross
    Date:8/29/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: bronco transport
    Review:Great job - one call does it all! This is the second time i've used you guys and the service is fantastic! [ View ]
    Poster:fred kaimerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Another Great Experience
    Review:Unexpectedly, I found a car I could not pass up. We had to do the deal quickly, so I immediately called Angels to see if we could get the car picked up ASAP. I talked with them and explained the urgency of the situation. I got a quote and booke... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve S.
    Date:8/29/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't have asked for anything more.
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was probably the fourth company I contacted when I was pricing it out. Moving from Texas to Washington state is quite a long haul and many people were quoting pretty large prices. They were more competitive than anyone I talked to... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:8/29/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: DELIVERY OF MY NEW BABY...
    Review:I had finally found the car I was looking for after a year of searching. Once I knew the purchase was almost complete, I reached out to Angels Moving Autos again as I used them once before. Just as last time I used them, the entire experience was... [ More ]
    Poster:STEVE S.
    Date:8/29/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos was great!
    Review:I would absolutely recommend Angels Moving Autos to anyone! Setting up the delivery and pickup was a breeze, and the ladies I spoke with on the phone were honest, knowledgable and nice. No damage was done to my car, and the man dropping it off was fl... [ More ]
    Poster:Brooke
    Date:8/29/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Angels was recommended to me by an auto shop in Texas for work on a classic car. They were prompt, efficient, and extremely polite. A great experience in every way, and cheaper than the other options I was able to find at the time. [ View ]
    Poster:Tyler Carbone
    Date:8/28/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:I sought quotes from several companies. Most were not rated by BBB, but Angels was. I contacted Angels on a Tuesday. I was emailed a contract on that same day with a 7 day window for pickup. The following morning, I received phone call and text indic... [ More ]
    Poster:Hank Ambrose
    Date:8/28/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great transportation service
    Review:I was moving across the country from New York to Arizona and they made my move much easier. The car arrived quickly and safely. It was great not having to worry about that with a big move. [ View ]
    Poster:Marianne
    Date:8/28/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country move
    Review:Angels was brilliant, timely, informative and responsive. I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Tan
    Date:8/28/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Vehicle was picked up and delivered earlier than quoted. Was delivered quickly without any issues. The driver was very friendly as well as those at Angels Moving Auto's. Next time I need transport, will definitely call them. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:8/28/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great with overall delivery estimate
    Review:I was really happy with their service. I tried other transports companies and they were over priced and not reliable. Angels Moving Auto was very helpful and detailed in explaining the process, as this wash first time transporting a vehicle. I was ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Tra'Shon Pugh
    Date:8/28/2014 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Angels made transferring a vehicle very painless! The driver communicated very well with me and kept me alert of progress , especially with bad weather. Car was delivered to home address without Any damage. Price was very reasonable and I would use t... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:8/27/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: 36 Ford Streetrod
    Review:I have used Angels several times over many years and have always been very happy with their service, drivers and follow up and will continue to use them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Giboney
    Date:8/27/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!!
    Review:I moved from NJ to Southern California a few months ago and used Angels Moving Company. I read reviews on line and did a lot of research and decided on this company as they seemed very reliable, affordable and personable. The lady I spoke to a few ti... [ More ]
    Poster:ReneeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: very reassuring
    Review:The person I contacted, who arranged the transport of my car, was knowledgeable and courteous. I found this very reassuring. The transport itself was trouble-free and on time. I highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen Bickley
    Date:8/27/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Review:Definitely would use Angels again. Auto was picked up and arrioved in great condition in the time quoted. [ View ]
    Poster:JoAnn
    Date:8/27/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience with angels moving Autos
    Review:This is my second time using Angels moving autos to transport my car, each time they pick up my car on time and easy to contact to them during shipment. the cost is acceptable, I am very happy to use angle moving autos [ View ]
    Poster:chunbo
    Date:8/27/2014 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Great transport company!
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was referred to me by the seller of the vehicle I purchased. After getting some other bids, I decided to go with Angels Moving Autos, they weren't the cheapest bid, but the seller is a car dealer and ships his product all over th... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 3:07:00 AM
    Subject: Pleasent Experience
    Review:Every one was very clear and professional. I followed their instructions and my car was delivered on time and in good order.If the sender had been more cooperative, I'd have had it sooner. It was simple to do with my credit card online too! If I eve... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:8/26/2014 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of High end Vehicles
    Review:Angel's was referred to me by a High End Luxury Car Dealership in Sarasota,Florida. Booking the transport was easy & honest (no oversell) with competetive pricing, with no hidden fees. Pick-up/ delivery was timely and professional,with easy acces... [ More ]
    Poster:Skip Nelson
    Date:8/26/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Had a good experience. They kept me informed (by text, which was convenient!) & the transport went smoothly. Angels was always in touch when I needed an update or a question answered. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:8/26/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:This was first time i was transporting My Car and thus really worried. After all i was moving from West to east coast. The Pickup was on time. It was done in 15 mins with Paper work. I got the vehicle may be 1 day late. But they did inform me in adva... [ More ]
    Poster:JAYANT
    Date:8/26/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus transport
    Review:From the first conversation with Angel, the information given to me was accurate and considerate. Rates were very competitive. There was a minor delay due to a truck problem, however, everything else went smoothly and the vehicle arrived at its fina... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda C
    Date:8/26/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:Angels Moving Auto was highly recommended by a high end shop that deals with very expensive modified race cars. I used them and they were willing to go above and beyond for my specific needs and concerns. What impressed me the most is they give you t... [ More ]
    Poster:William Brown
    Date:8/26/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Review:I Bought a 2013 Nissa 370 Z from Wayzata Nissan in Minnesota and Angel's Auto Moving delivered my car to Connecticut back in February. The Delivery Person was awesome, every personable and just an overall great person. I was very satisfied with him a... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Casale
    Date:8/26/2014 8:53:00 AM
    Subject: rating
    Review:I decided to ship my car across country in an ASAP manner, during a large snow storm on the east coast. Angels Moving Autos worked diligently and even with other carriers to get me the soonest ship date possible. The ONLY part of working with them i ... [ More ]
    Poster:AmandaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 11:37:00 PM
    Review:I think the guys name was Rail and he was an awesome person. Very knowledgeable and easy to talk too. Would definitely reccommend. [ View ]
    Poster:michael casale
    Date:8/25/2014 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Pleased
    Review:Everyone associated with Angels Moving Autos is wonderful. I called 2 other companies and from the first contact it was clear that this company was by far the most professional- they were responsive, explained everything clearly and totally impressed... [ More ]
    Poster:Siesta Key Owner
    Date:8/25/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Performance
    Review:This is the first time I used an auto carrier. Angel Moving Autos did a great job. They kept me informed throughout The entire moving process. I would definitely recommend them for any auto move. [ View ]
    Poster:David Leicht
    Date:8/25/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of my car
    Review:Angels Car Movers were excellent and very reliable. They were professional, courteous and my car even arrived cross country as I was getting on the plane to leave! I highly recommend them to anyone~ [ View ]
    Poster:Corinne
    Date:8/25/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos was Right on Time!
    Review:I needed to arrange transportation for a, then recently purchase, Ford Edge. The vehicle was located in Ft. Lauderdale and I needed to have it delivered to Tallahasse, Florida. I used an on-line vendor that connected me with several potential transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Samuel
    Date:8/25/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:I was very impressed with this company. They were very professional and great to work with. The truck arrived in great condition and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Cheri
    Date:8/25/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Review:I have used Angles moving autos for a number of years. I sell many vehicles all over the country. They have earned my trust. . That's why I use Angles. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom JOhnson
    Date:8/25/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company to move a vehicle
    Review:I had scheduled a pick up with another company that never showed up to get my truck. I then called Angels and they were very professional and took care of everything. Angels Moving was wonderful they got the vehicle here faster than I was expecti... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathleen
    Date:8/24/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly and Reasonable Prices
    Review:I called many different moving companies and Angel's was the most friendly and definitely the easiest to work with. They were on time and were very helpful. The driver put my car in the "cleanest" spot and it did help! Would use again, with... [ More ]
    Poster:William
    Date:8/24/2014 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of vehicle
    Review:Excellent customer service and timely responses to questions. Pickup and delivery times were prompt and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Maurice
    Date:8/24/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: CROSS COUNTRY MOVE
    Review:BEING PRIOR MILITARY AND POLICE, I ALWAYS APPRECIATE HONESTY AND EFFICIENCY. THE NICE PEOPLE AT "ANGELS" ALWAYS EITHER DIRECTLY ANSWERED MY EMAILS OR CALLS, OR THEY QUICKLY RETURNED THEM. THE DETAILS AND NUMBERS GIVEN UP FRONT WERE THE SA... [ More ]
    Poster:MARK SMITH
    Date:8/24/2014 8:30:00 AM
    Subject: Angels did great!
    Review:I was really nervous about this, since I'd gotten a really unrealistic quote from a another company. It was an easy transaction and they delivered on time and on budget. If I ever need another vehicle moved, I'll use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick F
    Date:8/23/2014 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Angels is always great
    Review:I have used Angels 3 times to move cars for me. Each time they did an excellent job. The moves were scheduled quickly. The delivers were always on time and the cost was very reasonable and competitive [ View ]
    Poster:TedSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 7:55:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18