View 160,381 Reviews on 3,685 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,382th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:11 Years, 3 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1043 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 41.72% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 58.28% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:The company was excellent with communication from start to finish for this transport. It was a very good price. I would use them again for a transport in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed Buskirk
    Date:4/16/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos!! Thanks!!
    Review:Angels Moving Auto provided proactive communication and notified me through every step of the process. They worked with myself as well as other people involved in the logistics of the move. My car arrived early and in the condition it was in before... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Headrick
    Date:4/16/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review:SERVICE IS EXCEPTIONAL,TEXT MESSAGES DURING THE WHOLE TIME FROM PICK UP TO DROP OFF. TOTAL ENCLOSURE-NO DUST -NO DAMAGE,VERY CAREFUL OFFLOAD ECT. VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER [ View ]
    Poster:NEW COBRA GUY
    Date:4/15/2015 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding !
    Review:I have used Angels twice and will use them again.....!!!! I have shipped a Hot Rod and received a Hot Rod with Angels and I'm sure I will use them again at some point. Stayed in-touch with me all the way threw the transport.. Driver was knowledgeab... [ More ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: angels moving autos review
    Review:departure date was on time. total travel time was what angels moving quoted. pick up date/time was on schedule. vehicle was in same condition as I left. I was satisfied with angels moving and would use this company in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:andres
    Date:4/11/2015 3:29:00 AM
    Subject: Angels movers are the best
    Review:Angel movers are the best! They give us a very fair price and shipping our car from Texas to Washington, they were very communicative throughout the entire process, and most importantly, our car arrived on time and in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: 1959 Morgan
    Review:Great experience using Angels Moving Autos, they were professional and courteous. They were on time and made it easy to plan my move. [ View ]
    Poster:MatthewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped a 1985 RX7
    Review:Had my 1985 Mazda RX-7 shipped from my parents house in South Carolina out to Oakland, CA and the process was simple and painless. Miranda walked me through the process and gave me an estimate of a pick-up date. The car was picked up from SC on 3/3... [ More ]
    Poster:Damon
    Date:4/8/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Review of our cars delivery
    Review:I was very pleased with this company. They picked it up when they said they would and it was delivered in a timely manner. They called us a day ahead so we could arrange to have our son meet the driver. It went very smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Vincent MannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/6/2015 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service - Highly Recommend
    Review:My boss purchased an Escalade at a dealership in New Bern, NC and wanted it shipped to California - literally from coast to the other. In my research to find a car transport company, I soon realized that each of the companies I was receiving a quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly McCallum
    Date:4/6/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:This is my second time to use Angels Moving Autos, first time was a 930 Turbo Porsche out of Wyoming, and this time was a Shelby Mustang out of Colorado. Both times, the service was excellent, equipment was enclosed and well equipped, and the drivers... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim M
    Date:4/6/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Second to none
    Review:Simply stated, they moved my $75,000.00 automobile without incident. The ladies working in the office were EXTREMELY professional and kept me posted daily on the vehicles' location. Carlos, the driver, was just as good calling me informing me of hi... [ More ]
    Poster:James WagnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/6/2015 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent services
    Review:I have used this company's services to transfer my 3 children's cars when they were going to study or work out of Texas. St.Louis, Baltimore and this February to Phoenix. I had great experiences with this company. Very promp, on time and trustworthy... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Pan
    Date:4/5/2015 5:21:00 AM
    Subject: Great company!! Timely and affordable!!!!!
    Review:I looked all over the internet trying to help my mom find a good reputable company to move her car across country and we are so glad that we found Angels!! A lot of other sites were not as prompt and would string you along and not give you a price. A... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Professional
    Review:I found the perfect car for myself in a dealer located a number of states away and needed a transporter to get the car to me. I had the additional challenge of my significant other going out of town in a few days which would, effectively, leave me wi... [ More ]
    Date:4/3/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Team
    Review:We shipped a BMW F800 GS motorcycle with Angels Moving Autos and everything went very smoothly. I've never shipped a motorcycle before, so I was nervous to see how everything would work out. The customer service at Angels was knowledgable, prompt wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:4/3/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Had great customer service, from the time of the first contact to the day of delivery. I received updates via email, text and phone. I was given a timeline that the pickup would happen of within 24 hours and it was picked up within 8 hours. I rece... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:This was the first time I used Angel's Moving Autos to transport a vehicle between states. Angel's came highly recommended. The process was thoroughly explained and expectations were met with high marks. The level of communication was excellent throu... [ More ]
    Poster:BarbaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: My Experiience
    Review:All my concerns and questions about the transport process were addressed. Very good communication throughout, from pickup to delivery. The enclosed truck was clean and neat, operators took their time unloading, felt like car was well taken cared of. ... [ More ]
    Poster:PCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 3:06:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Delivers Again
    Review:Angels continues to provide superior service. In this instance, they bailed me out of a situation with another carrier who kept pushing the pickup date out further and further. Angels had a driver assigned within 24 hours. The driver kept in conta... [ More ]
    Poster:Erik
    Date:3/30/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: lincoln town car transport
    Review:These guys are the best ! Unlike other shipping company's they were on time and whenever i needed to get in touch with someone regarding the transport i was always able !! I highly recommend this reputable company to anyone !! AAA+ [ View ]
    Poster:shane slateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2015 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I used Angels Moving auto for the third time when I had to move from FL to WA. Since I chose enclosed carrier instead of open this time, I asked for quotes from comparable companies and Angels Moving price and transit time were still very competitive... [ More ]
    Poster:CarlosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Compare quotes with other companies
    Review:Without getting into the entire story. Those seeking vehicle trucking should compare shipping costs with other reputable shippers. You will more likely find a better quote. [ View ]
    Poster:TN
    Date:3/29/2015 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: my experience with Angels Moving
    Review:The service was outstanding and i definately recommend Angels Moving to everyone. Delivery was exactly on time [ View ]
    Poster:AlejandroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Good review
    Review:Their services are excellent i have used them several times with no problem. I have also referred them to friends who used the company and no problem was reproted to me. I will use the company anytime i am moving vehicle from one state to another. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Abolore ArijeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:I would use Angels Transport again. I was very pleased when I seen my car and happy with the gentleman who transported my car to me. [ View ]
    Poster:Judy Clairday
    Date:3/27/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service all around!
    Review:This truck transportation went exactly as planned. This was a good customer of ours and we needed everything to go smoothly. We contacted Angels and everything was handled as expected. Thanks Again! [ View ]
    Poster:Matt Newman w/ Koons Sterling FordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Moving experience
    Review:I had very good experience with them and provided cheap quote to me from CO to MO. So i'll recommand ANGELS MOVING AUTOS to others as they are good on their commitment. I would like to use ANGELS MOVING AUTOS if i get opportunity to relocate again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sundar
    Date:3/26/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Review:Angels was quick and on time with their service. I received notifications on the status of the delivery which were helpful. I would recommend it! [ View ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:3/26/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Moved Car for Daughter Going To College
    Review:Would give nothing but excellent marks for the service, price and overall experience with Angels Moving Autos! Have used them more than once, because of the positive experience. We highly recommend them to anyone needing to move a vehicle. ... [ More ]
    Poster:R Cortez
    Date:3/26/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Great communication throughout the process. The weather was bad across the country the week we shipped but everything went very smoothly. Thanks so much for your professional service. [ View ]
    Poster:karen hudsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Auto mover
    Review:Great company to deal with!! Highly recommend. Will do business with again! Great company to deal with!! Highly recommend. Will do business with again! Great company to deal with!! Highly recommend. Will do business with again! [ View ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:3/26/2015 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Response, Excellent Service
    Review:Our dealership ships cars almost every single day through a variety of shippers. Angels Moving Autos was by far one of the most responsive carriers we have ever used. Once the car was released for shipping and services were contracted, I received a t... [ More ]
    Poster:Chip
    Date:3/26/2015 4:57:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping auto
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car to a buyer out of state and angels made this a piece of cake, thanks so much guys. [ View ]
    Poster:JerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Excellent service. Miranda was professional, sweet, knowledgeable, responsible and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Driver who picked the car was the same, professional, on time, called, checked and was right on top of the business. No damaged,... [ More ]
    Poster:Lali
    Date:3/25/2015 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Angels did a great job hitting a very difficult pick-up window in a difficult location and challenging weather. i would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:J Taylor
    Date:3/25/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Many thanks to Angels Moving Autos!
    Review:After reading reviews of MANY companies/brokers, I picked Angels Moving Autos to ship a car from Fairfax, VA, to a family member in Los Angeles, CA, and was very happy I did. During the first phone call they gave me two shipping choices (based on da... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:3/25/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Company very reliable, honest, punctional. Company kept in contact throughout the process, when driver was arriving, when he arrived and after he left. Driver was very polite, professional, on time. He handled everything with caution, double checkin... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Review:Val was great! He was late, but he kept in contact and giving updates as to when estimated pick up and delivery would be. [ View ]
    Poster:SueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great economical and on-time service.
    Review:The truck arrived on time as per the plan. We had a slight change in the delivery location and the driver was very courteous to accommodate our change request. The vehicle arrived in perfect condition and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:3/25/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:This was my first car shipment and it went vather well. Everyone was nice and honest. I got my car back the same way I left it. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin mchenry This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!!!! I would use them again anytime!!
    Review:I would recommend that anyone looking for an auto transporter, use Angels Moving Autos. They were very professional throughout the entire process. Great job shipping! Everyone was always in contact throughout the entire transaction! [ View ]
    Poster:S Kerley
    Date:3/24/2015 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:excellent communication throughout total experience. I was constantly kept up to date, and I would use this transport company again and again. [ View ]
    Poster:russ Hadley
    Date:3/24/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience all around
    Review:My car arrived on time, in perfect condition. The driver was very courteous and so were all the people I talked to in the office. These people are great. Highly recommended! If i ever moved again I would definately use them again. What a great servic... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: on time
    Review:The vehicle was delivered on time and was in good condition with periodic updates of where they are and estimated arrival time which didnt change through the entire duration. [ View ]
    Poster:anand
    Date:3/23/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Scheduling.
    Review:The shipping was almost never on schedule. They were never able to stick to the times given. They picked up the car a day late the first time. They picked up the car a few days late the second time. They delivered the car a day early the ... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 6:29:00 AM
    Subject: kudos to Angels auto transport
    Review: March 17,2015 This is the second time i have used Angel's to transport an auto from one state to another. This company is top notch from the get go. From my first phone contact to them as a returning customer, to the delivery of my car, they... [ More ]
    Poster:lucius holder jrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Good communication as to when to expect delivery, on time and professional. Would recomend Angels transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Picking up VW Beetle
    Review: The company did a good job keeping in contact with us to when they would be picking up the car by texting and calling and they were here right on time. [ View ]
    Poster:LennyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: very happy with this company
    Review:This is a very professional company. they were there when they said they would be and same at the delivery. the driver was very professional He explained the route andn how long it would take. then phone us at the destination to make curtain we w... [ More ]
    Poster:bob shafferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2015 8:09:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27