View 146,472 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,473th Review now!
Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:11 Years, 7 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 485 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.40% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.60% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: First Time Customer
    Review:I've never shipped my car anywhere before so I was nervous to ship it being almost brand new all the way across the country for school. It was the most painless and easy process I could've imagined, and I was so relieved at how quickly my car arrived... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexandra Obregon
    Date:8/23/2014 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: CA to MD
    Review:Price quote on low end of range for comparable services. Excellent customer service coordinating the shipment, with on-time and professional pick-up and delivery. Car arrived in great condition. Angels made the process easy, and I'd definitely use... [ More ]
    Poster:Adrian
    Date:8/23/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Order #15371
    Review:I felt the company offered services at a decent rate to deliver my vehicle from WA to TX. I was contacted from the courier and notified that he would be en route by specific time. The courier arrived at time specified and explained how long vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:JO ANN
    Date:8/22/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Ontime Delivery
    Review:Very reliable. Performed beyond our expectations! We would highly recommend using their services again! [ View ]
    Poster:EverettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Auto Transport Company
    Review:I needed to transport my car from California to North Carolina. I did a lot of research. Angels Moving Auto had great reviews and a competitive price. The whole process was easy to setup and before I knew it my car was picked up and within 5 days ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon H
    Date:8/22/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Moving Experience!
    Review:As an active-duty military servicemember, it is such a relief to work with a professional, service-oriented company like Angels Moving Auto. The whole experience from start to finish was professional, courteous, and pleasant. Pick-up and delivery we... [ More ]
    Poster:Julio
    Date:8/22/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Angel's Transport
    Review:Car arrived right on time and the company kept in contact with us throughout the process. They arranged to meet us at a location convenient to us and went oil of their way to get there. We would definitely use them Again. [ View ]
    Poster:KateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty, Integrity, Communication
    Review:As a healthcare provider, I value honesty and integrity. When it came time to ship an Audi avant across the country, I started doing my homework. Wow, what a "sleezeball" type business it appeared to be. False review sites, false reviews... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:8/22/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was easy to use and communicated well. The car was picked up quickly and delivered before the date that they committed to. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/22/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Service
    Review:They did a Fine Job. The cars were ok. The Driver was nothing to brag about but he also did his job. I would use these guys again . [ View ]
    Poster:John Conrad
    Date:8/22/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:I have used Angels Moving Autos multiple times and have never had a bad shipment. Every time the staff at Angels was on the ball whenever I called for an update or just had a question. The carriers assigned have always been prompt and professional.... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle Larum
    Date:8/22/2014 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Company
    Review:This company was really great! They were punctual and willing to accomodate. I trusted them with my car because before i even made my arrangements, their customer service had me sold. I needed my car within a week and thry promised they could do it, ... [ More ]
    Poster:adrianna handisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: 3rd Time
    Review:I have used Angels Moving Autos 3 times over past 5 years. Never a problem. Drivers has always been courteous and careful with my cars. I would say more but return business says it all. Thanks Angles. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:8/21/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Not a good experience.
    Review:Lot of telling me what I wanted to hear. As soon as the driver fell off the face of the earth I get well he is independent we don't/can't help you. Called daily eventually helped me. Driver got sick went home and parked the truck. or so he said. So ... [ More ]
    Poster:1cutomer1This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and reliable
    Review:I am pleased with the service. They quoted me a very good price with a 7 -10 day window, which was a far cry from numerous other competitors who gave me a much higher quote with a very long window (up to 21 days in some cases!). Not only that, they c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:8/21/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I am very pleased with the overall service and experience. They met all my need and were very personable. The process was easy . [ View ]
    Poster:Danny
    Date:8/21/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Angels
    Review:Moved 2 cars across county without a problem and on time. Would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to ship cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack Flynn
    Date:8/21/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I was impressed by the communication between the company and myself as to all details of my move. There were daily updates as to location and delivery time. The driver contacted me the evening before the delivery date to verify the best location for... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:8/21/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Review:No issues on time. Courteous and no damage. Would use again. Very instructive. Gave prompt notice. Very excellent service. Price was lower than competitors. [ View ]
    Poster:Ronald LockleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Review:Angels Moving Autos is, no pun intended, a godsent! Price was very reasonable and did not expect delivery to come ahead of schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Everett
    Date:8/21/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Always great
    Review:Always quick to pick up and transport. Good communication via phone and text message. Able to provide status updates quickly. Would use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/21/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: This is the company to choose!!
    Review:From start to finish Angels was excellent! They took great care of my car! They were prompt and fairly priced their service. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jayna
    Date:8/21/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Move
    Review:This is the fourth consecutive time I've moved cross country and used Angels Moving Autos. I have never used anyone else for this. Their office staff is easy to reach, very pleasant to deal with and always knowledgeable. The quotes are competitive... [ More ]
    Poster:Joel I.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:I have had nightmares in attempting to find a good and reliable auto transport company for my move to PA. The first company I used was cheap and during the day my car is supposed to get picked up there was no truck available!!! I was extremely upset ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristine
    Date:8/21/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use again!
    Review:I have transported my car about 3 times and have used 3 different carriers. Angels Moving Autos was the most recent carried I have used and provided the best customer service. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone in need of transport! [ View ]
    Poster:Vanessa
    Date:8/21/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Review:I chose Angels Moving Autos based on reviews from another website. The cost was fair and Angels handled the move of my minivan very well. The office staff were excellent and kept me in the loop regarding all aspects of the shipment. The delivery ... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas
    Date:8/21/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: First timer using a transport company
    Review:The experience was pleasant. Prompt an caring. Shipping a $20k classic was worrying me until a had a phone conversation. I would recommend and use Angels again. [ View ]
    Poster:Pmac
    Date:8/21/2014 8:43:00 AM
    Review:I was very happy with the deliver time and the condition of the vehicle. The rate was very competative and they made sure to keep me aware of when the vehicle was picked up and when I should expect delivery date and time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND...Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Martin
    Date:8/21/2014 2:20:00 AM
    Poster:Martin
    Date:8/21/2014 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:I did quite a bit of research on Transport Reviews and called five of the top companies. Angels wasn't the most expensive or the cheapest, but they were by far the most knowledgeable, friendliest and helpful. They were also very patient with my lon... [ More ]
    Poster:Cornelius
    Date:8/21/2014 1:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:No problems. Simple and straight-forward throughout. Will definitely use again. We live in a very remote area and they did not make any excuses: They just got our car here quickly and in great condition. All of the staff were easy to deal with an... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:8/21/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport review
    Review:The company contacted me and carrier responsively. So they ship my car quickly. I like their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Xian Zhang
    Date:8/20/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communication
    Review:I had Angels move my college daughters' first car from CA to NC. After researching several companies, I decided to go with Angels after I spoke with them over the phone. They were so friendly and knowledgeable, and I had a good feeling about the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelley
    Date:8/20/2014 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Excellent service. Car arrived ahead of schedule and solid communication throughout I would absolutely use this company again and highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Eugene Clark
    Date:8/20/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:The team at Angels Moving Autos were awesome to work with, they kept me updated via text, voice and email. My daughters car was transported from MS to CA and this took a total of 4 days to complete. The drivers were polite and the car arrived ahead o... [ More ]
    Poster:Wes Jones
    Date:8/20/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Angels moving Autos
    Review:This moving experience was so easy and carefree. From the first phone contact to delivery of my vehicle, everything was handled very professionally. The shipper in MI was also very impressed with how Angels contacted him about the pickup, as he was w... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Borr
    Date:8/20/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Right from the first phone call their customer service was excellent. All the details were well explained. They arranged my pickup very quickly and it was smooth sailing.The delivery came and went as scheduled with no problems. I would like to reiter... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph
    Date:8/20/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Corvette Z06
    Review:Angels picked-up and delivered my Z06 without issue. The enclosed trailer was clean, and the car arrived in Texas as it left Florida. I would definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my Chevy Cruze from MO to Los angeles. Everything was on time, pick up was quick and easy. The car even arrived a little earlier than I was expecting! Overall, good price, good timing, and great customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew YuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:We wanted to ship our car from Pennsylvania to Texas and Angel Auto's quote was both affordable and they were flexible when we wanted to change the pickup date and location and delivered the car on time and provide details about the carrier and the d... [ More ]
    Poster:Omkar
    Date:8/20/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I had a great experience with Angels Moving Autos. We were transporting a large truck for a car show that we were auctioning off in the future and there was no room for errors and everything went very smooth. The client was very happy. [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:8/20/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Great Price
    Review:I used Angels Moving Autos to transfer my car from Sacramento area to Northern California. The cost was appropriate and the service was great. The staff members in office/on road are very honest, courteous, and professional. The service was very tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Meenal
    Date:8/20/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Uses them again
    Review:This is the only company I use to move all my vehicles. They are the nicest and most reliable company. [ View ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:8/20/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Angels Moving Autos is an absolutely fantastic company and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have their vehicle shipped across the country. They were very prompt in giving me a quote on transporting my car and had very reasonable pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly
    Date:8/20/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Two Cars
    Review:This was the first time having to do this and it was a smooth experience. Angels Moving Auto's was very detailed and informative of what I needed to do and have ready to get it all done. I was nervous about it and called repeatedly to ask questions a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rod LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:not paid i honestly had great service with this moving company will definitely be using them again if needed [ View ]
    Poster:derek
    Date:8/20/2014 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: Successful move from CA to MA
    Review:Angels Moving Autos were very professional and easy to work with, and were one of the more affordable car moving companies that I found. They moved my car from California to Massachusetts. It arrived on time and in perfect shape. The only hitch was t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:8/19/2014 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:I will definitely use them again if/when I move out of state again, they were great! They kept in constant contact, were professional and were always on time! [ View ]
    Poster:LeighAnn
    Date:8/19/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: angels auto
    Review:They gave me a great price and were open to trying to make it as cheap for me as possible. Car arrived in great condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Soma
    Date:8/19/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Angels
    Review:I received excellent and fast service from them, and they were extra helpful in making the connection for transport to an out of the way small town in new mexico. I would most definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:russell
    Date:8/19/2014 2:33:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17