View 154,082 Reviews on 3,616 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,083th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:10 Years, 11 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 814 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 32.56% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 67.44% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: Smooth move...
    Review:These guys were great!From getting a quote on moving my car to the actual move, everything went smoothly from beginning to end. [ View ]
    Poster:Holly JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Review:Great service. Great communication. Early delivery. What more can you ask for? I had a quote on a Thursday, I confirmed on Friday and vehicle picked up the next Wednesday and delivered on Thursday. Thanks for the extra time on the phone and the a... [ More ]
    Poster:M Baird
    Date:12/22/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: experience with them
    Review:I have used their services since 2000 many times some time even twice a year when kids were in college. Great service and great attitude. [ View ]
    Poster:Anita Gupta
    Date:12/22/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: Fair price and prompt service
    Review:This was my first time transporting my car across the country and I was very worried about how I would get such a thing done but Angel's Moving made it very doable. I felt the price that was negotiate was very fair and the driver was very knowledgeab... [ More ]
    Poster:ToniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my BMW
    Review:Had my BMW shipped (enclosed) from VA to NJ. Had it picked up on time and dropped off. Clean truck and the car was clean as well [ View ]
    Poster:YanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Extraordinary Service!
    Review:Reasonably priced. I was kept informed every day frim the day of pick up throughout the route until day of delivery. My vehicle was transported from coast to coast and arrived without any damage. This has been the best experience by far! I'd recommen... [ More ]
    Poster:Orlando NievesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Mini Cooper
    Review:The offered excellent customer service and were very informative. Fair price, Great ethics and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Will ChaseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:After speaking with several other companies, I ultimately went with Angels Moving Auto's due to the reviews and what I read on their website. If it is your first time to ship as the case with me, it can be so overwhelming. I was impressed with my v... [ More ]
    Poster:Nyla
    Date:12/19/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great Price, On-Time, Great Communication
    Review:I spent a lot of time researching a company I felt comfortable with and for me it wasn't about the cheapest price. Based on reviews I decided to call Angels Moving Autos to talk them. It was very apparent this was the right company after speaking w... [ More ]
    Poster:PatrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Review:We shipped our Chevy Malibu from Santa Clara, CA to Austin, TX in 2011. Angel Moving assigned us to Gemmell Transport with Tim and Jennifer as the contacts from Gemmell. The entire process was very smooth, pick-up and drop-off dates were within the n... [ More ]
    Poster:WeiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Mercedes S63 Delivered Properly
    Review:Constant correspondence, exactly received ETA updates. A company that cares about their customers. highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:12/19/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: transportation of cars
    Review:I asked the car dealer, where I bought the car, who they would recommend for transporting my daughters car cross country , they gave me Angels Moving Auto Well they were not only professional, they kept in contact with me the entire trip and upon... [ More ]
    Poster:TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I enjoyed my work with this company and had no issues. The car was picked up and dropped off on schedule. There was no visible damage. The driver and customer rep staff were pleasant and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:PR ShipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Price was right
    Review:Good price, and customer service. They made calls to me from the office,as well as the driver calling me. [ View ]
    Poster:mike kane
    Date:12/18/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience!
    Review:My experience with Angels Moving Autos was good. I had gotten quotes from several different companies and Angels was by far the cheapest by several hundred dollars. I was able to set up the pick up of my vehicle over the phone. Even though I was in C... [ More ]
    Poster:AP
    Date:12/18/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Review:This company was EXCELLENT! We were skeptical about having a car transported from several states away, however it was a breeze. They kept us well informed throughout the entire process. The driver called us twice and brought our car directly to our d... [ More ]
    Poster:C. GodseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: would hire again
    Review:the whole process was timely. Car had significant scratches on bumper on delivery to my California location. I was able to get a small reimbursement after calling the customer service multiple times. CS was pretty responsive. [ View ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: DC - > CA
    Review:My friend and I were moving back to California from DC and needed both our cars shipped. We contacted Angels Moving Autos and they were excellent in working with us. They even gave us each a discount for shipping two cars together. Pick up and de... [ More ]
    Poster:HowardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport California to Florida
    Review:Angels Moving Autos arranged transport of my car from the Sacramento area to Florida. There was no anxiety involved selecting a driver for me and the pickup was arranged to conveniently suit my schedule. The price was reasonable. The driver was extre... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Bloom
    Date:12/17/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Shipping- Would do again
    Review:Moved from CA to SC, They worked with my schedule. I was able to drop of my car, then pick it up on my schedule. It was a couple days after the car had been in SC. Excellent services, very nice people. Not damaged at all. [ View ]
    Poster:Ian M
    Date:12/17/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transported daughter's car
    Review:The car was picked as scheduled. The trucker called ahead to make sure my daughter was ready (she had just graduated from college and was coming home). The car was delivered on time. Our home was very difficult to get to and the driver was willing ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy WhiteheadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Very trustworthy company - joined with other service members to move our cars across the US. Willing to work with us and very reliable. Thanks Angels Moving! [ View ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:As it has always been when dealing with the staff and Owner... This move went perfect. Vehicle was picked up and delivered on time with no problems. I am a freight broker and when I can a vehicle to move I call Angels and get the answers I need rig... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle Larum
    Date:12/16/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transport Company Ever!
    Review:We have used Angels on many occasions and they always provide excellent service before and after the sale! Great staff and very reliable transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Mullins
    Date:12/16/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:I moved out to California and back and both times I used this company. They did right by me twice, went out of their way to get my car transported from a city you can't get it loaded from. Dina Personality sold me, she was authentic and honest and ma... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 7:46:00 AM
    Review:Our delivery of the 2004 Prius went perfectly. The car is in great shape and the driver (Alex Dennis, I think) was very kind and arrived exactly when he said he would. No items from the car were moved. Aside from a strong exhaust smell that has now ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen DonkinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great move
    Review:Angels moved my Jeep from Anchorage to Omaha. It was a great experience all the way. My jeep had some special needs (lift kit, winch, height and weight) and they overcame every obstacle. Will totally use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy Brown
    Date:12/15/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Trail Blazer transport
    Review:Was "repo'ing" a vehicle from ex-daughter in law, I asked them at Angel's if they would contact me when she dropped the car off (as she had missed the first date to do so), they said they would and did so I knew that it would be transported... [ More ]
    Poster:Marlene BentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2014 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Very well organized and timely
    Review:I used Angels Moving Autos the first time I moved across the country and they made the whole ordeal painless and easy. I have since moved back across the country using another service and the difference was stark. Angels responded to me very quick... [ More ]
    Poster:TiffanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2014 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Angel moved my Porsche 911 and did an excellent job!! Great communicators!! They kept me informed from pickup to save delivery of my 911. The hauler was very knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with one on one at time of delivery. I would not hes... [ More ]
    Poster:David Jones
    Date:12/12/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: hi
    Review:Car arrived a few days earlier than expected. Happy with the service! Would recommend them to others, for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:Payvand MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipper!!
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was very easy to work with and transported our Lamborghini perfectly. We have used their services twice and will use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Casey SherrardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good company!
    Review:Megan was excellent to work with and the car was picked up and delivered on time for a great price. no complaints! [ View ]
    Poster:Chris MangioneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2014 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: moving from MN to OH
    Review:Service was professional and I had very good experience. I used it for three times now. The price was very competitive. There was no damage to the goods. On time delivery and wonderful experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Basavraj Loni
    Date:12/10/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:This was my first time ever having a car shipped so was uneasy of the whole process but Angel's Moving made everything painless. The car was picked up early and arrived in just a few days from Michigan. I really like the fact that I get text updates ... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 7:00:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping.
    Review:I have been using Angels for the past 8 years. They have shipped at least 15 cars for me in that timeframe. Only once I had a bad experience with a driver's attitude. Angels stood by me throughout the whole trip and ensured that the driver did what h... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:12/9/2014 2:07:00 AM
    Review:We had a lifted jeep delivered as a Christmas present for our son. It arrived early and in perfect condition. Both the folks at Angels and the driver kept us informed throughout the whole process. Would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:12/6/2014 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Good job Angels moving company
    Review:Did a great job love them I will always use them. They pick my car up on a tuedsay for it to me Thursday afternoon quick fast and no problem [ View ]
    Poster:Phillip This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Great service. Great updates on the status of my Escalade. Driver was very pleasant and causious with my vehicle. Quick delivery. This is the second time I have used them and they are much better than any other carriers I used in the past. Never a co... [ More ]
    Poster:David Vermette
    Date:12/4/2014 7:30:00 AM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:Thank you guys. Everything went well, would use you all again. [ View ]
    Poster:Margaret K. HoganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: AWESOME
    Review:I had the best experience working with Angels Moving Autos! The quality of service and helpfulness was awesome and much needed in a hectic time-moving across the country. My availability for a pickup window was only 2 days (most are 5) and they went ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:11/30/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: SUV from MN to SoCal on July 31
    Review:My Jeep Compass arrived in good condition at my destination but was very late. I had to keep on phoning the driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Joyce UyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service
    Review:Angels Moving Autos moved our car across the country in 2011. In the three years since, I have highly recommended them to friends and family who have also had to do cross-country relocations. The service was absolutely fantastic. The company was v... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:11/28/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:Fabulous from beginning to end! Would recommend Angels Moving Autos to everyone! Dina is fabulous! :) [ View ]
    Poster:Amy Penszynsi
    Date:11/26/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:The staff at Angel Moving were knowledgeable and kept me informed throughout the moving process. The car arrived in excellent condition delivered by a very courteous driver. I am very pleased with the service and would use Angel again. we received ... [ More ]
    Poster:DeWitt Hisle
    Date:11/26/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: BMW move from MA to CA
    Review:My BMW was delivered within 7 days. I was updated from time to time about the status my car. The delivery and pick up was on time. Angels Autos took good care of my car, it was in exact same condition at pick up as it was during the delivery. Extreme... [ More ]
    Poster:Ana
    Date:11/25/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: CT to Utah shipment
    Review:Angels Moving Autos and Dennis from Anatolian LLC (the carrier) did a great job delivering our truck to our son in Utah! With the blast of artic air and snow spreading across the country I was not sure I would be able to find anyone who could get a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ginger
    Date:11/24/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: transport of SUV
    Review:Excellent customer service. Followed through to the end. Everything as promised.. Vehicle was delivered on time and in the same condition it left. [ View ]
    Poster:karen hymanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: Angels moving autos is excellent!!!
    Review:This is the third time that I have used Angels and I was extremely pleased again! From the time I called to set up the pickup, to delivery, their service was fabulous! Miranda, my coordinator, kept in very close contact with me sending me texts to l... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurie
    Date:11/20/2014 8:24:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Moving Auto
    Review:Their staff was very professional. I remember them giving me the quote and gurantee that my car would be dispatched out on the day of move. The price was reasonable then other companies. They follow up and kept me up to date as to the status of my ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Shaun
    Date:11/19/2014 12:45:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23