View 153,956 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,957th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2015 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.32% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.68% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Rate
    Review:Great service! I will definitely share this company to family and friends. They have a good reputation and are well trusted. The driver went out of his make to convince me and drove my car to me. All I can say is great service! [ View ]
    Poster:Mo
    Date:12/20/2014 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: Timely Service
    Review:No one likes reading wordy reviews so let me cut the chase. I will definately recommend AmeriFreight to everyone. Shipped 2 cars from Dallas to Sacramento. Regular shipping. Pick up 12/8/14, drop off 12/13/14. Received cars on the promised date and ... [ More ]
    Poster:S.G
    Date:12/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Professional company that understands customer satisfaction is EVERYTHING
    Review:I spent quite a bit of time researching transport companies. I was getting worried after reading so many horror stories. I then googled "top auto transport companies" and there were a few websites listing their top 100's. I noticed that on... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Decedue
    Date:12/19/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Honesty is the best policy
    Review:After negative experiences getting quotes from other brokers, I was relieved to finally work with someone who was knowledgeable, honest and polite. Ali was great to work with and continued to keep me informed through out the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Caroline
    Date:12/18/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: excellent followthrough
    Review:Ali was very honest in presenting expectations and costs. She was personable but professional. While I really appreciated working with her, the driver kept me "on call" for 24 hours on pickup, and then kept giving the receiving parties un... [ More ]
    Poster:nancy
    Date:12/18/2014 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer sevice. Great price. Arived OT
    Review:Great customer sevice. Great price. Arived On Time. Thanks, I will use again in the future. Josh was a great Customer sevice rep. [ View ]
    Poster:daniel
    Date:12/18/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: ATL to CA
    Review:I was leery of shipping my vehicle initially because of some of the reviews I had received but AFS did a great job. [ View ]
    Poster:Zoe
    Date:12/18/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Professional, courteous, informative!
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight exceeded my expectations. Ali, my agent, was very accessible throughout the process (email and direct phone line) which helped ease the stress of shipping my car long-distance. She is extremely courteous, and she know... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:12/18/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience/would definitely use again
    Review:I needed to ship my non-running 1974 Jeep CJ5 from Nebraska to Ohio. After contacting several shippers I chose AmeriFreight primarily due to their lower prices and the professional customer service I received from Josh. Although I went with their 1... [ More ]
    Poster:Russell Kline
    Date:12/18/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:AmeriFreight is a great company, and Josh is very helpful and patient. I would use AF's services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Tuan H. DoanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: MI-CA in December
    Review:Overall, my satisfaction with AMERIFREIGHT is good. Their response time was good and they were helpful in letting me know when a pickup date would be available. I contacted them several months before my move out West (in August), and they assured me... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Atheina Mansour This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Fear Factor 0
    Review:When searching car transport options and checking reviews things get scary quick. The internet will show you horror story after horror story. Amerifreight had the best reviews from its customers and the BBA and I'm not sorry i used them. They were ho... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122. BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Genevieve
    Date:12/17/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Auto Transport
    Review:We just received my daughter's car which was transported from Maryland to California. Everything went perfectly. Josh was great in explaining the contract, timeframes and answers to my questions. The actual transporter, Ramaz Trans Inc., did a gre... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris E
    Date:12/17/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - great customer service
    Review:2 weeks before my move, I called and requested a quote from AmeriFreight to transport my brand new Rav4 from Sacramento to Los Angeles. Ali handled my auto-transport. She was friendly, prompt, fast, and got everything done as stated in the quot... [ More ]
    Poster:linh
    Date:12/16/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Ali was great!
    Review:So far the carriers have been average but the customer service I have received from AmeriFreight an Ali have been above an beyond. [ View ]
    Poster:JamieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight was very friendly and attentive. He was able to answer all of my questions before I palced an order to ship the vehicle. He arranged for us to ship the vehicle using Kris from Pyers Auto Transport (who was also very friendly ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122. BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:12/16/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight - Great Experience
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and I just picked Amerifreight because of the positive reviews I saw on the internet. I was lucky I picked them because I can't imagine having a better experience. From the first contact, my rep Lecia, explained to m... [ More ]
    Poster:J Pogge
    Date:12/16/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipping a car
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle during the process of purchasing a used one out of state. Ali, answered all of my questions before even getting me a quote. During the process her communication was extremely prompt. She returned emails and p... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:12/16/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent follow through!
    Review:Had my car moved from LA to a small town in Pennsylvania without problems. Then needed to move another car from that rural location to Northern California. I understood that there are not that many carriers between these two out of the way places and... [ More ]
    Poster:GERRIT
    Date:12/16/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication and Service
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Lecia in getting our family vehicle transported from Chicago to Seattle! The auto transport carrier that Lecia put us in touch with was professional and delivered our vehicle ahead of schedule. I would totally recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Peter Juang
    Date:12/16/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:The service was good. It took a little longer than expected to find a shipper. However, once that was done, everything was smooth. The shipper picked up the car at the scheduled time and delivery was on time. Ali Miller was good at keeping in touch. ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Rahaman MomoduThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Review:Gram returned my call within a few minutes after calling him. He was friendly, honest and to the point. The man who did the actual transport was Lew, never met a friendlier man. I knew my car would be safe in his hands. We spoke everyday and was alwa... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:12/15/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very well done
    Review:I was impressed with the professionalism of Amerifreight and Ali Miller in particular. Finding a good shipper for cars is difficult but working with Amerifreight was really quite easy. I would most definitely recommed them and would use them again ... [ More ]
    Poster:JD
    Date:12/15/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:The service was good. It took a little longer than expected to find a shipper. However, once that was done, everything was smooth. The shipper picked up the car at the scheduled time. Delivery was one day late which was not a big deal. Lecia was good... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry
    Date:12/13/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Extreemly Professional-God Speed
    Review:I worked specifically with Josh who made this whole process seamless from beginning to end. I did some research before ultimately choosing AmeriFrieght and I am so glad that I did. The person who was responsible for the delivery my car was so kind an... [ More ]
    Poster:AmeriFrieght Customer
    Date:12/13/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: 1999 MUSTANG SVT
    Review:THIS WAS A GREAT EXPERIANCE FOR MY FIRST TIME SHIPPING A VEHICLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT. THE PICK UP WAS EARLEY AND I RECEIVED THE CAR THE FOLLOWING DAY. THERE WAS NO ISSUES WHEN THE CAR ARRIVED AND NO PROBLEMS WI... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:12/12/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:AmiFreight and FT1 Transport did a great job. The both kept me informed of the time of pick up and delivery and were professional and understanding throughout the process. My car arrived in 3 days as promised and was transported from Virginia to Col... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina
    Date:12/12/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and Easy
    Review:I recently moved from CO to GA and spent 50 days on my motorcycle to do it. Planning for all the things needed to make this happen was quite a job. the only part of the whole move that went smooth with no issues whatsoever was having my car shipped... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:12/11/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport virgin
    Review:Never used a car transportation company before and was very pleased from start to finish. Customer service people were great and the driver was very accommodating with the delivery time. Very happy with this service. [ View ]
    Poster:kelly
    Date:12/11/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you for the service
    Review:Josh at AmeriFreight did a wonderful job coordinating this car transport. Not only was his service above average, the carrier driver was on time, courteous and easy to work with. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa K.
    Date:12/10/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME EXPERIENCE TRANSPORTING MY SUV!!!
    Review:THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME EVER HAVING TO TRANSPORT A VEHICLE ANYWHERE AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT AMERIFREIGHT IS TOP KNOTCH,FROM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT I RECEIVED FROM LECIA IN THE BEGINNING,VERY DILIGENT AND PROFESSIONAL,TO THE UPDATES REGARDING MY V... [ More ]
    Poster:Damon
    Date:12/10/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Review:Amerifreight met all my expectations. They picked up on time delivered as scheduled and made the whole experience very easy. I was very impressed with the professionalism and the attention to detail. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jamie Kulesa
    Date:12/10/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:I recently purchased a personal vehicle in Fla. and needed it transported out to CA. I've been in the auto industry for over twenty years and have bought, sold and transported vehicles across the country numerous times. I contacted Ali at AmeriFreigh... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian McCleary
    Date:12/10/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Poster:Brian McCleary
    Date:12/10/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience with amerifrieght
    Review:I had a VW Vanagon Westfalia shipped from Chicago to California and the booking agent was very nice and informative. The details: It took a month to find a closed carrier, the booking fee was $250, and the carrier wouldn't pick it up for any less tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Evelyn
    Date:12/10/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:As a military family we have lots of experience moving vehicles across the country and oceans. This by far was one of the best experiences we have had. Lecia was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her and/or use her again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:PatriciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I didn't know anything about shipping cars so I went on consumer reports and Amerifreight was #1. So I called and Lecia was extremely helpful in assisting me. She quoted a price which ended up being the actual price, nothing more. Very honest people ... [ More ]
    Poster:jessica
    Date:12/9/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight was great
    Review:Josh at Amerifreight made me feel really comfortable and confident in getting my car shipped. He set appropriate expectations and found a carrier quickly. He kept in constant contact during the whole process. [ View ]
    Poster:vandenbergs
    Date:12/9/2014 6:47:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service, Extremely Satisfied
    Review:Ali at Amerifreight made it happen!! My wife and I researched auto transport movers over 2 months before deciding on Amerifreight. The A+ and Better Business Bureau rating was the clincher, but it didn't stop there. When we called, Ali answered and g... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:12/9/2014 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: Audi TT Transport From S.CA to N.ID
    Review:Lecia was great to work with. She kept me informed on the status of getting my vehicle transported from S. CA to N. ID. It took nearly 2 weeks to get the car scheduled and it was due to the fact that the drop off was in N. ID and not a lot of carrier... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:12/8/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: one point access to many shippers
    Review:The car was shipped from Chicago to Bay Area. It was delivered on time without any damages. But the car was very dirty, I had to go for car wash before starting to use it regularly [ View ]
    Poster:Avinash Dathathri
    Date:12/8/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivered on time, but quote process a little fuzzy
    Review:Note: While I was not given monetary or any other incentive to write a review, I was "required" to provide reviews on several sites as part of my contract with AF. They state in their "Delivery Confirmation Requirements" that , &... [ More ]
    Poster:J
    Date:12/8/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Anticipate paying more than is initially promised
    Review:Overall, our agent was kind and worked with us but a couple comments that really rubbed me the wrong way: 1. Communication was extremely poor. When trying to communicate with the agent, we would receive calls in the middle of the workday which of... [ More ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:12/8/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Do your homework first and read everything
    Review:The process for myself was a bit muddled. This was the first time I had my vehicles transported, so i had many questions. First off, you get a quote for your vehicles that will cover the cost of the transportation. You supply a window of when you w... [ More ]
    Poster:BMF
    Date:12/8/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING Transport Company
    Review:I would DEFINITELY use Amerifreight again to transport my car and highly recommend them. I chose Amerifreight based on all the excellent reviews I read online about them and they were all accurate. The entire process went smoothly and at anytime tha... [ More ]
    Poster:EB
    Date:12/8/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: transport 1988 Mustang conv. VA to MA
    Review:I never shipped a car before. Used Amerifreight mostly because they had a A+ rating from the BBB. What they do is to hook you up with the first available truck. I like the fact they continually kept me informed of what was happening. The first truck... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur
    Date:12/7/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Ali helped me on the phone and immediately emailed me a quote. We had the car picked up and delivered without any hassle and for an affordable price. [ View ]
    Poster:noah
    Date:12/6/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight agent
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight was a pleasure to work with. He explained all aspects of the transporting process in a honest and forthright matter. If I ever have to transport another vehicle, I will personally ask for Graham to be my agent in charge. Also, ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience with Ameri freight
    Review:I had good experience with ameri freight. Ally Miller was my representative and she was informative and knowledgeble. I would do business with them again. Only thing i see there is a small communication gap between Amerifrieght customer and the actua... [ More ]
    Poster:Sunny
    Date:12/4/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight and Graham were fantastic!
    Review:After doing some research about how car shipments work, I reached out to AmeriFreight based on the series of strong reviews. I worked with Graham and he was fantastic. Explained how the process worked. Was clear about what to expect with the char... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly J
    Date:12/4/2014 5:08:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75