View 165,364 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,365th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:877-719-0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1624 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 14.76% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 85.24% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:Had my car shipped from Florida to San Diego. The people were ice and handled everything professionally. The car was delivered 3 days ahead of time. The point of contact for me called and kept me informed of all things that were happening. It was an ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clinton
    Date:7/3/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience!!!
    Review:I had a great experience working with AmeriFreight to ship the 2010 X5 I purchased from a private owner 2,100 miles away from me. The quoting system was prompt and it immediately assigned me to Ali who was excellent at her job. I loved the fact th... [ More ]
    Poster:Farrah
    Date:7/3/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: OH to CA
    Review:Had a great experience. Received a quick fair bid. Quick pick-up and then quick delivery of vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:7/2/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Needed A Car Shipped For Big Move
    Review:I recently took a job in the Washington area, and I needed my car transported from Georgia. After submitting a quote, I quickly received one at a very reasonable rate for a move as big as the one I had. Once I secured the rate my contact, Lecia, main... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:7/1/2015 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: KS to WA
    Review:Ali at Amerifreight did a great job. She was honest and clear about what to expect. That helped me plan the move properly. I was aware of every step of the process and I never had issue with getting in touch with her. We had some trouble initially fi... [ More ]
    Poster:Omer Farooq
    Date:7/1/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:Had a great experience. Received a quick fair bid, right at the estimate. And then quick delivery of vehicle. Would definitely use again. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:7/1/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless shipment of 2 cars
    Review:This company was fantastic from start to end. Josh was great to work with and was easily reachable The folks that picked up and delivered the cars were very professional. Would definitely use this company again. Highly recommended. Both cars ar... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/1/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:Ameri-Freight was recommended to me by a friend who had had a good experience with them. Josh Contreras (Ameri-Freight) set up the contract with me explaining all the angles. He also kept in constant contact with me re the trucker who would pick ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Anne
    Date:7/1/2015 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: BMW CA to FL
    Review:Service was outstanding! This was our 2nd vehicle we had shipped with Amer. everything went smooth and the customer service was top notch! Thanks Josh! [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/1/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Very good for the busy professional, they were in close contact and reliably estimated pickup and delivery. Hassle factor very low, I was pleased and would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dorothy Collins
    Date:6/30/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great Second Experience
    Review:This is my second time using AmeriFreight, and their customer service is excellent. Driver was courteous and prompt. [ View ]
    Poster:Ling
    Date:6/30/2015 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: Very efficient, will use again!
    Review:This is the first time I shipped a car, and it was coast to coast, so I was a little bit anxious about it. Lecia made everything so easy, the day when I called her she found the deal immediately that fell within my acceptable schedule range perfectly... [ More ]
    Poster:choi
    Date:6/30/2015 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic service
    Review:This is my second time using Amerifreight to ship my car. Lecia was super helpful; very professional. She found a carrier in no time and one that met my specific needs. The price was very reasonable. Enjoyed working with Lecia and AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Poster:AudreyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Amerifreight
    Review:I am very happy with my experience with Amerifreight. They were very flexible with my schedule and my vehicle arrived only 48 hours after pickup and this was an 1850 mile transport. They remained within my original budget amount and the customer se... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian D.
    Date:6/29/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Review:Amerifreight did a good job getting my car to Utah. They worked with me when I had to leave the state in a hurry to find a carrier that would meet my needs. Definitely would recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Call 877-719-0916 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/28/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: extremely satisfied
    Review:This is the second time I have used this company and worked with Graham. Both times everything worked extremely well. I will definitely use this company again. My car was pick up and delivered exactly when they said it would and delivered in perfe... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham Turner 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More] [ view ]
    Poster:Karen Reece
    Date:6/27/2015 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: You did it again!!
    Review:Another great experience with AmeriFreight! A few months ago I move 2 cars across the country with AmeriFreight and they did a great job. Now I had to move my daughters car across the country and it was such a good feeling to know ahead of time exa... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:6/26/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:This is my second try in trying to review the service. The first bombed out without an error message. I will keep this much shorter than the first try: Lecia was knowledgeable in all aspects. We were told that ND was not a big hotspot for deliveri... [ More ]
    Poster:Liesl
    Date:6/26/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth experience
    Review:I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. My car was available for pick up for several weeks without news from carriers, so Ali advised me to increase my offer. Finally a carrier agreed to pick up for 500 additional dollars from my initial quote, w... [ More ]
    Poster:JJ
    Date:6/26/2015 4:41:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Auto Transport
    Review:This was the 2nd car that I arranged for shipping to the West Coast from the East Coast. This time was a vintage restored 60's era Mustang. Despite my trepidation with using an open transport I went ahead and everything went well. There were some ... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:6/25/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Lengthy move, potentially lengthy delivery
    Review:With an older vehicle in my possession, it was a necessity to have my car delivered from North Carolina to California when I moved for work. AmeriFreight made it their goal to find me a great shipping company, and they delivered. Despite running into... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin Buonomo
    Date:6/25/2015 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, Reliable Cross-Country Service!
    Review:I was faced with a very rapid and unexpected cross-country move, and the amount of details I needed to manage was overwhelming. Shipping my car was something I just did not have time to worry about. I worked with Kenneth, and my experience was fabu... [ More ]
    Poster:Melisa
    Date:6/25/2015 5:17:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:we had an excellent experience with this company transporting our car across the country. transport was early and delivered on time and car was in great condition. [ View ]
    Poster:mary
    Date:6/25/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Great team to use. They gave me a 5 day window and although the pickup was a day late, it didn't impact my movement plans. The team took the time to explain the process to me. And I didn't pay a dime until a transporter was locked in and not a dollar... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:6/24/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast move
    Review:i contacted Amerifreight with only a week's notice. The shipping price (1475) would have been less if I had given them more time to find a truck to ship it. Overall the experience was positive. I drove though so I had to have someone on the other end... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:6/24/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy, reliable
    Review:Graham did a great job finding people to move my car from Buffalo, NY to San Diego, CA. I had been pretty nervous because he said initially, it was tough finding trucks going out of Buffalo, but he and staff worked very hard to find people to pick t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:6/24/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Super fast response times
    Review:After my other carrier (freedom auto transport ) failed to find transport for my vehicles and stopped taking my calls, I contacted amerifreight on the day of my scheduled pickup. They were able to get my cars shipped out within 14 hours with minimal... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory Wadley
    Date:6/24/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Timely, easy, convenient, reasonable price. Highly recommended. Timely, easy, convenient, reasonable price. Highly recommended. Timely, easy, convenient, reasonable price. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:6/24/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great job, i will use Amerifreight again .
    Review:excellent communication with me , truck showed up driver was very professional and the car was clearly taken care of during transport. thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Bill MAC
    Date:6/24/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: POV shipment
    Review:I got excellent customer service all throughout with Amerifreight. It was somewhat frustrating with getting a car carrier to stop by my origin location which was in a rural area but it was more then made up for when they arrived early at destination.... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:6/24/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:As my first time shipping a vehicle I was very concerned about getting ripped off and my truck not making it in good condition . I checked several online reviews and went with the company most spoke of and with the best reviews. I'm glad I did! Thank... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Clairmont
    Date:6/24/2015 5:01:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:From start to finish I was given great customer service with great coom ovation from Ali also the driving company. My truck arrived on time n safe without damage. I got a n u ce deal. Awesome all the way across the board... [ View ]
    Poster:PAIGES
    Date:6/24/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Poster:PAIGES
    Date:6/24/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: good
    Review:at first my price based on the quote is 970, and wait for couple days without any driver. and finally a driver called asked for 1310. but the picked up time is good and delivered on time. i am happy about it . [ View ]
    Poster:yan zheng
    Date:6/23/2015 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Josh was very prompt with all communication, friendly and professional. He was amazing to work with. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh Contreras at 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:kit
    Date:6/23/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Easiest car shipping ever!
    Review:Great customer service. On time pick up and delivery. Fair price! From the initial phone call, through pick up and delivery everyone was very professional. No surprises. would definitely recommend Amerifreight car shipping to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Britt
    Date:6/23/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service and Reliability
    Review:The process of transporting our vehicle was seamless. Both Lecia (AmeriFreight) and the driver, Emilio, provided exceptional skills sets in helping us deliver this vehicle cross-country, on time. Their sincere and excellent communications, and desir... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:6/23/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service for car transport
    Review:I would never ship with any one else!!!! For a first time customer this was an amazing experience from start to finish. Just when I thought customer service was lacking in this world I found it in exemplary fashion with this company. Thank you so mu... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Billman
    Date:6/23/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Review:Good company.Would call them again.They were on time, and there was no issues, and Lecia found a company for me in less than 15 mins. [ View ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:6/23/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:hats off to josh who skillfully navigated the transportation of my wifes toyota from ohio to florida .the transport pick up driver was very polite and genuinely concerned regarding the condition and safety of my very particular wifes car. The car w... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh Contreras 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:darrell juba
    Date:6/23/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Go with Amerifreight!
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car with Amerifreight. I used them 2 years ago when I shipped my car across the country and had such excellent customer service that I decided to ship again with them. Graham was my shipping agent and was wonderfu... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:6/23/2015 7:13:00 AM
    Subject: thank you so much for a great shipment!
    Review:Amerifreight literally saved my car transport. I have an order with a different company that was schedule several months in advance but the date for pick up came and went and I didn't hear anything. All I got when I called this other company was &quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:6/23/2015 3:34:00 AM
    Subject: Virginia to California
    Review:Shipped a standard sedan from VA to CA. The price I finally paid to ship my car was a little higher than initially quoted. I understand the process of entering a low bid then working up to the actual price, but I feel that it was a large different ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jared
    Date:6/23/2015 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: Last Minute Save
    Review:We called Amerifreight after finding them on Angie's List. We are always late engaging a transport company and AmeriFreight found transportation right away. The price was as expected from our previous trips but the transport vehicle was in better sha... [ More ]
    Poster:Leigh
    Date:6/23/2015 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I honestly have no complaints.A little pricey,but worth it!I am a pretty understandable person,so the fact that he couldn't go directly to my house is understandable because most roads and paths leading to neighborhoods are pretty dang tiny.Also some... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:6/22/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Good shipping
    Review:This was my first time to ship a car and just selected AmeriFreight per TransportReviews. The car finally arrived at my door as I expected, but I spent a lot of time to deal with AmeriFreight to find a carrier. The communication with AmeriFreight w... [ More ]
    Poster:Wuxian WuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Professional, on-time and my car was in the same condition when I received it back. What more can one ask for? [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:6/22/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country
    Review:Entire process was professional and efficient. Freight forwarding company and all drivers and contact persons were very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend easily. [ View ]
    Poster:Alexis
    Date:6/22/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Used service multiple times
    Review:I've used Amerfreight multiple times with my car transport needs and have never had an issue. Great service over the last 5 years I've used them. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcelino
    Date:6/22/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:The entire process was easy and straight forward. Everything was explained up front and I knew each party's responsibilities and what to expect from the shipping process. The pickup was 12 days after the first available date but Graham explained th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon Cox
    Date:6/20/2015 11:18:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73