View 150,824 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,825th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2140 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.45% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Amerifreight from California to Kentucky
    Review:Josh was very helpful in explaining how Amerifreight works and how they find reputable carriers. He answered all my questions and provided great service. The initial quote he provided also turned out to be the final price, which was great - and thi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:SarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and Worry Free Service
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight to ship my car from Washington to Massachusetts. My agent was Lecia and she was very helpful in explaining what to expect from the car shipping process. I agreed to the reasonable quoted price and within minutes of hanging ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:AllisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Job got done
    Review:The INITIAL price was fair, ended up paying nearly double I was quoted & the car got there a day early. Brett was responsive & did not dismiss my need for service. It got done, after I correctly identified the nearest BIG cities, BIG shopp... [ More ]
    Poster:SUSANThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth As Silk
    Review:Amerifreight was outstanding! Not only was I moving from San Diego, CA to Wilmington, NC…so across the country one coast to the next but I had also purchased a brand new car. I heard horror stories about transporting cars and I must say this wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany
    Date:10/23/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: F250 Transport from Az to Pa w/ Amerifreight
    Review:I contracted with Amerifreight to transport my 2004 F250 Crewcab Short Bed from Az to Pa. They were quick to get back to me every time I needed information and worked well with the carrier to make sure the truck got to me in a timely manner. The truc... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:BrandonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Easy process with straightforward information
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping, the broker, was excellent in terms of explaining the process and answering my questions. They were able to find a carrier within 2 days of initial contact for just $100 over their initial quote. The carrier, Varanian Transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave G.
    Date:10/23/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and efficient service!
    Review:They called right away with a quote and they picked up the car the next day! They took it across country in 5 days which was perfect timing for me. Good communication and car was fine when they delivered it to my door! [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:TerriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Car Carrier OLD and RUSTY
    Review:Lecia at Amerifreight assured us that their drivers have ratings of 95 or above. Who creates those ratings? Do they refer to the driver or the car carrier? We have experience with other companies transporting our cars. Those car carriers were s... [ More ]
    Poster:LawsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: wonderful company
    Review:I'm not one who writes reviews but this company deserves it. I'm in the Coast Guard and had to do my PCS move from Louisiana to Maryland and did a partial ditty move and borrowed My farther in law's cargo trailer. After I finished my moved, I had to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:10/22/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and friendly
    Review:Lecia was very friendly and fully explained the process of shipping our car. She quickly listed our shipment request and secured a shipping company in under 15 minutes. I plan on using AmeriFreight for my next move. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan McGuireThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: A royal ride for a Rolls Royce
    Review:Fast and easy, very professional service. It took far less time to arrange than I thought. Ali called several times with updates, you just couldn't ask for better service. VERY PLEASED. Price was below what others had quoted. Driver was right on... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Wolfe
    Date:10/22/2014 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: VW Bus and BMW transport
    Review:Transported a Vintage VW Bus and BMW Z3 2,400 miles. Paid $2,200 ($1,100 each) for the transport for both cars. From start to finish, the service was top notch. Booking agent, Lecia, contacted me multiple times during the transport to make sure I... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Cunningham
    Date:10/22/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time Happy customer.
    Review:I used Amerifreight twice, both for cross country moves between Florida and California, and I have not found anything to complain about both the times. Second time moving, from Florida to California, Ali was my primary contact person at Amerifrei... [ More ]
    Poster:PV
    Date:10/22/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: As Good as it Gets!
    Review:As first-time shippers of a vehicle, we just used AmeriFreight to ship a vehicle from NY to CA. After doing some extensive online research and reading about other people's experiences with shipping vehicles, we were a bit nervous about the process, ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Jim This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: From CA to MA
    Review:The overall experience for a first time user of car-shipping service is OK to satisfactory. The car is delivered on time (7-8 days from northern CA to Boston area, MA) even though the pick up time is delayed to 11:15pm from 7-8pm.The real surprise p... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:WinstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Review on Transport of my Vehicle
    Review:I requested a quote for shipping my vehicle from Tampa to Pekin, Illinois. Many shippers responded to my inquiry. After a careful review of the emails and voicemails I chose AmeriFreight to ship my car, even though AmeriFreight was not the cheapest q... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Steven BakerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: First Time User and Great Service!
    Review:I called and spoke with Graham. He was very upfront about the Costs and how the industry worked. I had negotiated a price that was $850 and that was not the lowest I had seen on the site. I was flexible on timeframes but the quote would not ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Paul SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Thankful
    Review:They maintained good contact. They made sure the job got done and I saw that commitment. I am very thankful for them. [ View ]
    Poster:Sheila
    Date:10/21/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Review:The service I got was over the top, very happy with every aspect of the of the shipment. I will use you next time. [ View ]
    Poster:M. Hoskins
    Date:10/21/2014 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I reviewed the internet for hours before choosing an auto transport company. I am so glad that I did. I chose this company from the reviews of an independent company and they all seemed to be genuine. I definitely made the right choice. Lecia answere... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Mike This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Review:For start to the end of pacing the order every thing was smooth with very minimum communication. The vehicle was picked up and devileredd on time and also they found the carrier with in 2 hrs of conforming my order. [ View ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:10/21/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Awesome service, very quick in processing the order, and painless pickup and delivery. Really great and recommended to evryone to try it!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Mala
    Date:10/20/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transaction
    Review:I had a very good experience, I will recommend the service to friends and family. They had a transporter ready the same day I call to ask for a quote. Great company to work with. Thank you for a smooth transaction! [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates (compensated) [ view ]
    Poster:Vitaliano MicheliniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: good
    Review:Overall it was a good first time experience. Since I have never used a car transport the only thing I could have wanted more is specific clarity on the entire process from the first customer service agent. [ View ]
    Poster:BrigitteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight review
    Review:Upon calling this company I went with them because they gave me the lowest quote to begin with, then when you confirm you want to use their services they ask if they can bump your quote to $200 more I agreed well I was originally quoted $1145 I figur... [ More ]
    Poster:ErnestoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: My Experience With AmeriFrieght
    Review:I called AmeriFreght a bit panic from the experience I had with another transport company and feeling desperate about getting my car from California to Michigan. After paying a deposit to another company, it had been 6 days of constant calling to get... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Jan CorcoranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Great service, clean delivery, short notice.
    Review:Our transport had some special pickup instructions that were handled professionally. The overall experience was positive. The only thing that was difficult is that there was very short notice (3-5 hours) given as to when the carrier would be making t... [ More ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-Country Transport
    Review:The price was reasonable for a cross-country transport and everyone involved was very patient and helpful. The driver picked up my car right down the road from where I live and made it a quick and painless process. It was delivered to my apartment ab... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Emma GrosjeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great service once again!
    Review:Great service from Washington to Miami. Thanks a lot!!! Would use again. Graham was very helpful with everything. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Silvio PellasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight was friendly and easy to do. Representative Ali was helpful and was able to find me a carrier within 6 days of my request. Although the price that I paid was greater than what I was initially quoted, their services where great. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:VictorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Big truck across the country, no problems
    Review:Brett was very helpful. The original quote was about $400 less than what I ended up paying but I knew that this was a possibility all along. Pick up and delivery was flawless and very professional. When my original driver bailed, Brett found me a new... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Zakariya FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Moving lifted Chevy truck to California
    Review:I needed to ship a 1972 Chevy with a 10" lift from Ohio to California. I looked at 19 different companies. Amerifreight was the one that found me a carrier and quick. It's not easy finding someone to ship such a large truck, but Allie at Amerifr... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:ChristianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Breach of Contract
    Review:I recommend avoiding this company. This negative review is because of Graham Turner, not Ali Miller. I contracted Amerifreight to ship a car from WA to SC. Amerifreight subsequently hired AAA Family Trucking as the actual carrier. AAA Family Truc... [ More ]
    Poster:Duncan F
    Date:10/18/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: No Problems - Easy Pick up and Drop off
    Review:Shipped car from California to Maryland with surprisingly no problems at all. Car carrier picked up my car on the first day and delivered it early. Would use this company again. Representative at Amerifrieght was easy to get a hold of and knowledge... [ More ]
    Poster:HilaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: can be better, may be my shipping distance is long..
    Review:The lower price will make you wait very long time and it is not guaranteed. If you want to ship it quick. I suggest you place your order on at least 2 or 3 5 star shipping company. Don't give any up front deposit. Even though I got my car late, becau... [ More ]
    Poster:nickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: Great Seevice
    Review:Got my vehicle shipped in less than 2 weeks from order date. I was informed earlier itself about the bidding process and everything. Had to increase the price by 200 but they were honest and upfront about it. Will ship with them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Phani
    Date:10/17/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to CA transport of Subaru Outback
    Review:Ali at Amerifreight provided a thorough explanation of (almost) the whole process. The price quote was exact, and didn't change. The carrier was CFR Line/ Green Trucking LLC. They were a bit harder to contact, but I was satisfied. One thing that I di... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve BenzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Very Happy with the service - but it was a little more costly than expected. But the service was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:mary cutlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Reliable Service
    Review:This company was quick and reliable - car was picked up and delivered when promised. Car was in the same condition as when it left. The total cost was $1250, $300 of which was paid up front and the rest was paid when the car arrived. We paid for the ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Alex W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:This was my second experience using this company...both with excellent results. They found me a carrier within 10 minutes of placing my request! Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:L. Redmon
    Date:10/17/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Just go with a Carrier, No need for a Broker!
    Review:Just find yourself a Reliable Carrier. There's no need to go with a Broker. After you pay your deposit and your shipment is handed off to a Carrier, there's no longer anything the Broker, Amerifeight can do for you. Unless you experienced any damge p... [ More ]
    Poster:About Time!This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Transport from DC area to Atlanta
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight due to it's excellent BBB rating and that they are located near Atlanta which was my shipping destination. Their response was fast and the paperwork relatively easy. Although they did not meet my requested ship date, they did cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan KnowlesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Kept my anxiety low!
    Review:My rep was great and very informative. She informed me that it would take 1-15 days for a carrier to schedule my pick up. My car was picked up on the 16th day-which worked for me because I was not on a time crunch. She followed up with me through ou... [ More ]
    Poster:AshleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome price, better service!
    Review:I had very limited window for the car to be picked up as I was actually traveling across country at the time. Lecia made accommodation for me to drop the car off at their office location just outside Atlanta, as it was on my way, and met me on a Su... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:GeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: LIKE TAKING VITAMINS
    Review:Vitamins give you peace of mind thinking your doing the right thing. That was how I was made to feel dealing with Lecia at AmeriFrieght. Professional, friendly. Well done. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:larry seebachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 10:57:00 PM
    Review:This was the lowest quote and my car was delivered right on time. I would use them again. I have never transported a car and was very happy with the result. The only thing it wasn't door to door and quoted. I had to drive to drop off the car and driv... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Dean WatersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: On time in budget
    Review:I completed the process of selecting an agent, AmeriFreight, Friday morning about mid morning. By 1:00 o'clock AmeriFreight had secured a carrier and the car was picked up late that day. The carrier, Horse Creek Transport, delivered the car to me in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Turnage
    Date:10/15/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: On time in budget
    Poster:Robert Turnage
    Date:10/15/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:Excellent service received from Amerifreight.....pik up and delivery was spot on...no issues at all...car came in good condition [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:SyedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: California to Texas
    Review:Amerifreight did an excellent job of responding to my inquiries and following up with me in a timely manner. The representative assisted me in coordinating and scheduling the transportation. Very shortly after the initial inquiry, I received a call ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:KdcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 6:59:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74