View 179,182 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,183th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1329 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.08% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.92% percent of their customer’s opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Timely arrival after a week past requested pickup date
    Review:As a new customer without experience in car shipping, there were a things that I wish would have been addressed when discussing the shipment as the large time window was easily overlooked in fine print. [ View ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2016 4:32:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Great customer service. Good communication throughout. My representative was quick to notify me of an available carrier and follow up after. She got me a decent quote and I had a good experience overall. My car ended up pretty dirty but with an open... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2016 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Late delivery but good service in general
    Review:The driver arrived a day late, but customer service is satisfying in general. All my questions were answered by the customer service rep. The car was pretty dirty when it arrived, but that's to be expected. I would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Khoa Nguyen Dang LeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 10:27:00 PM
    Review:From the the time I called for a quote and up to the day my car was deliver, Jorge was very helpful and make sure that our cars was picked up and delivered on time. And for the driver he always update us regarding where is our car and when it will be... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:sharonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:On time pickup and delivery. Super nice and helpful customer service rep, Lecia. I recommend AmeriFrieght. It was easy to use and got my car picked up right away. The driver was nice and my car was in perfect condition when it was delivered. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:MaddieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my car from California to Indiana
    Review:While searching for a company to ship my car I found the best deal with amerifreight. Although shipping a car can be pricey the piece of mind and ease with using Amerifreight made it worth while. I did not like that you had to have a 7 day window f... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:SarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: California to Illinois
    Review:Carrier was in fact late for 2 days but Jorge did a great job on telling me where the driver was and where exactly to meet. The prices went up twice due to low price to offer but eventually ended up paying what I thought originally. they gave me a lo... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 5:07:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight was the least expensive by hundreds
    Review: I was actually hesitant to use Amerifreight because they were $200-$410 below the other two quotes I received, and the salesperson I dealt with was not at all pushy so I questioned that my vehicle would actually make it to its destination on time. ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Annie TBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 1:30:00 AM
    Review:We were in a hurry to get our car to our destination and needed to find a shipping not company that can transport our car. On a short notice Lecia got us a good quote and professional shipping company. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:DWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2016 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The pick up and the delivery were on time. The entire experience was quick and easy from start to finish. I quickly received a bid and within a day my car was picked up. The car arrived in great condition. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Priscilla UpchurchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2016 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Easy, Fast, & affordable transport
    Review:I was just days away from ending my current lease and I was in need of someone who could transport my car to my new home for a cheap price. My car is pretty old and I don't want to spend a lot of money on it anymore. I also knew that if I sold the c... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:CesarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2016 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Graham
    Review:Graham was so helpful in this process. He walked me through the steps and and so there were no surprises. I had to reschedule several times the pic update and he was very patient with me. The price given me was the price I paid, I had no added fee... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:ChristieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2016 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Graham
    Review:I am extremely satisfied with the service I received. Graham was knowledgeable and very helpful in every step of the process. I had several setbacks regarding my timeframe and had to change my pick up time several times. Graham was very patient w... [ More ]
    Poster:Christie BerginThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2016 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Happy not to have to drive
    Review:I worked with Lecia to have one of our cars delivered to my daughter who is attending college out of state. Although AmeriFreight was a little more expensive than some of the other quotes we got from brokers I knew I would be in good hands because sh... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Anita FlettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2016 11:54:00 PM
    Review:Lecia was the representative I dealt with and she was very helpful from the start. There was some confusion because my order was canceled at some point without me knowing so I waited two weeks thinking they hadn't found a carrier but my order just wa... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2016 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:vehicle shipping , excellent no problems on pick up or delivery . friendly professional knowlegable staff . i tried a different company but did not like how they were treating me and their quote was too high , will use them again [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:FHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2016 4:58:00 PM
    Review:Quick and friendly. The transporter worked with me when I needed the car delivered closer to my location vice driving further away for the pick up. The truck driver was very friendly and expedient. Overall it was a better experience than the other tr... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:JoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2016 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great service wrong price
    Review:First off, Graham Turner was great. The process was quick and easy. I got my car perfectly. Only issue I had was that I was quoted around 800 and ended up spending almost 1200 to get my car here...I was told, and I completely understand how it works,... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2016 5:39:00 AM
    Subject: Big move cross-country
    Review:This experience was fairly straightforward. Graham was knowledgable and helpful, but I wouldn't say anything was above-and-beyond. I wanted them to move my car, and they did, for what seemed an average price. Basically they try to make a low-bid ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew HermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2016 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Painless experience! Call back the morning after I sent an online request. Quotes by the end of that day and pick up the next day! Driver (Pasha) was very polite, thorough and appropriately cautious about coming into the neighborhood without damaging... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Ben PowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2016 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:After lot of research and deliberation I selected Ameri Freight and I am glad I did. They were quite professional and did as they said. Even with the big storm that hit the east coast my car was picked and delivered on time. I would gladly recommend ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:GaganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2016 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:No problems, car delivered in on time, just dirty from road grime. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Donald RandolphThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2016 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: good costumer service.
    Review:good service but very expensive. Paid a lot more than I wanted to. I shipped my car with ship your car from Cali to Michigan for 835. end up paying 1290 from michigan to Cali. apparently west to east is cheaper than east to west? I don't really get t... [ More ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2016 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:This was a very clean transaction. I was quoted a price the order was confirmed and the delivery was executed on time and efficiently. Good communication with both Amerifreight and the driver, with strong follow up. Recommend [ View ]
    Poster:John GoottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2016 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Date:2/5/2016 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fastest shipping ever
    Review:I had a great experience with amerifreight . The customer service was excellent. They were very honest and picked up my car right away. The drivers were very easy to talk to and keep in contact with me. I have shipped my car across country serveral ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cass
    Date:2/5/2016 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Seasoned Pros
    Review:I felt comfortable from day one. Great communication with customer service each step of the way (Lecia was fantastic). The driver quickly realized I was nervous about shipping my sports car, but quickly put my mind at ease- showcasing his experienc... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve R- NYC
    Date:2/5/2016 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-Country Shipping
    Review:Overall I think AmeriFreight was a decent company. The process of confirming the actual shipment was more difficult than it needed to be. There was a phone call which was fine, but we were under the impression that the phone call was confirmation eno... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam ButlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2016 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: ExeMplaRy Service
    Review:This was the first time I ever shipped a car. Amerifreight did an excellent job throughout the entire process. Communication was excellent and the process was seamless. the car arrived on time and we had no difficulties whatsoever. I would defini... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Blake HollarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2016 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Shipping your vehicle can be a nerve wracking process. Ameri-Freight made the process very easy. I was very pleased with their service, knowledge and willingness to help so quickly. There are many car shipping companies out there that I would not tru... [ More ]
    Poster:Virginia NewmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2016 4:21:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped my Jetta coast to coast!
    Review:I received a discount off my shipment in exchange for this review. I needed to ship my Jetta from West Hollywood, CA to my new place in Portsmouth, NH. Graham found me a price cheaper than my original quote and set everything up nicely on less than a... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Katelyn AlbrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2016 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Transporters
    Review:Jorge was very helpful and patient answering all my questions as this was the first time using a transporter. He contacted me the same night I picked up the car to make sure everything went well with the pick up and delivery . He was very professio... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon BroganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2016 1:29:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - Very Good one to leverage their service..
    Review:I came to know AmeriFreight through one of my friend who moved his car from CT to MI and based on his feedback I contacted Graham Turner and provided my requirement. He was always on top of my requirement and found a good carrier to move my Lexus Car... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:VenkataThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2016 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Everything Worked Out Fine • Not Impressed with Communication
    Review:AmeriFreight wasn't the cheapest auto transport company I got quotes from, but they definitely had the best ratings. From an experience standpoint, AmeriFreight was great and all of my problems centered around the company they brokered the business t... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert PoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2016 9:00:00 PM
    Review:I was nervous about having my car shipped across country but the customer service and truck driver was extremely nice and made the process very easy. I got my car in a week without any issues, I would definitely recommend this service to a friend. [ View ]
    Poster:Dimple Patel
    Date:2/3/2016 6:58:00 PM
    Review:Jorge was able to get this car picked up and delivered on the exact dates the clients asked for. Everything worked out great and customer was very happy with everything. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2016 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Graham Turner was very thorough with his input on how the industry works, something that gave me great comfort for my first experience in transporting a vehicle. I had some flexibility on timing so Graham followed up periodically as we waited for the... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale G
    Date:2/3/2016 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Our experience was seamless. Graham was very helpful and kind during the whole experience. Dariusz was our driver and he was also very helpful and got the car to the destination a day early. The price was within our budget and made this an easy decis... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen McclainThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2016 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service by AmeriFrieght
    Review:I am very happy that i have selected right transporter, My car reached well before i got landed to Atlanta, as committed they had delivered on time. I recommend Amerifrieght... [ View ]
    Poster:Senthil
    Date:2/3/2016 3:30:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:I had previously used Amerifrieght as my carrier a few years ago and was satisfied. I decided to use them again and they did not disappoint. They quickly arranged for someone to pick up my vehicle and it was delivered in a timely manner with advanc... [ More ]
    Response: For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2016 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: Review of car transport
    Review:Transportation was late due to storm in north east. Overall a good experience [ View ]
    Response:For discounted reviews call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2016 3:02:00 PM
    Review:Lecia was wonderful to work with. She communicated with me throughout the entire process. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy StaleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2016 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Unrivaled Professionals
    Review:AmeriFrieght was quite possibly the best experience I've had with a shipping company. To begin with the quote was 30% lower than any other quotes I had, I was fortunate enough to be assigned a wonderful Agent who was very happy to assist me with the ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:GrantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2016 7:27:00 AM
    Subject: I Know How You Are Feeling !
    Review:After waiting almost 40 years, I purchased a classic car like I had in high school. I had never shipped a car before, so I started reviewing transport companies on the web. Of course there are many and reviews are all over the board. No company has... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Mike This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2016 6:09:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful
    Review:From the beginning to the end everything was just wonderful. Price was upfront and reasonable. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Ben LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2016 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Final cost was over estimate by 30%. Pick-up was 3 hours late. Drop was 6 hours late. [ View ]
    Poster:KBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2016 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country move
    Review:Shipping a car from NJ to AZ was probably going to be my biggest expense for my cross country move, so I asked a few friends what company they had used for shipping their car. Majority of them said AmeriFreight was the way to go. When comparing Ameri... [ More ]
    Response: For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Jason MarasiganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2016 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:No problems. My Broker Lecia Phillips was friendly and knowledgeable. everything went really smooth and my car was delivered in a timely manner with no damage. I would highly recommended them. [ View ]
    Poster:steve C
    Date:2/1/2016 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: prompt and considerate
    Review:Driver had a big rig that he realized could not navigate subdivision streets so he arrange to meet me at a nearby commercial plaza and then gave me a lift back home. All done as promised on time. [ View ]
    Poster:I J Firestone
    Date:2/1/2016 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Model A move
    Review:I had amerifreight move a 1931 Model A ford from California to Arizona, the amerifreight rep was prompt and courteous, told me all of the options up front, and gave me a good estimate for cost. The final cost was within the range of the estimate. I w... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:D. SorensenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2016 3:11:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.