View 147,049 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,050th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2080 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.91% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.09% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Needed the caar in 5 days or less and got it in 4!
    Review:I paid extra to get the car early and it was delivered within the window and was still very clean. Thanks very much! Les [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Very good experience with AmeriFrieght. I was completely new to the auto shipping process so Mr. David Littles walked me through the ins and outs. Pretty seamless process and rapid to boot. Shipping company, Unlimited Transport LLC, worked very wel... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Very Satisfied BUT
    Review:The price quoted was upped $250 by AmeriFreight due to their choice of carrier's request. I did not immediately respond and wanted to think it over and was contacted by AmeriFreight to offer a reduced additional fee of $150. I could have held out for... [ More ]
    Poster:D. ChandlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Average Experience
    Review:I was given some unfortunate advice about when to make my car available for shipping and policies on whether I was able to put stuff in the trunk of the car. It cost me money that I shouldn't have had to pay otherwise. It is partly my fault for not ... [ More ]
    Poster:Theresa V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, quality and COMMITMENT
    Review:This was my first shipping and after several attempts with a different company with hidden fees and being forced to put money up front without confirm a carrier I was contacted by Ameri-Freight, the made it all crystal clear and were very honest abou... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I was impressed with the customer service from this company. They were very professional, honest abt price, and communicative abt possible pickup dates. They listened to what I needed (specific addresses for pickup and drop off that were not on typic... [ More ]
    Poster:AnneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:ThIs is the second time I have used Amerifreight and I have yet to be disappointed. Very prompt and polite service! Car arrived fast and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MeganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Moves Are Never Easy, But Help Moving Your Car Makes It Better
    Review:AmeriFreight worked to find a company that would take my car from the east coast to the west coast. Graham was my representative, and he performed his duties as expected. He was neither exceptional nor poor. After connecting me with the company that ... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Review:Extremely thorough. Followed-up every step of the way. Ali was relentless in making sure that the experience was very good. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:8/30/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: The Nordstrom's of auto transporters
    Review:Justin at AmeriFreight did an excellent job of explaining shipping option, finding a carrier, and having our vehicle delivered even earlier than promised. In the middle of our shipping process, Justin was on vacation but gave me Ali as an alternate c... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert RuizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: VW Bus transpot
    Review:Great customer service. Reliable and as straight forward as possible. Vw Vanagon was shipped from texas to california. 300 dollars more than was quoted, but worth it to me. I had to wait 10 days or so to get a carrier to accept bid. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: In State Shipment
    Review:In state shipments are very difficult but David handled it with easy and speed as always. Additional obstacle was that this was a classic car so couldn't use just any carrier had to have it handled properly. [ View ]
    Poster:Erica B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Illinois
    Review:Ali was great to work with and was very helpful despite the issues with the driver/vendor who was found to ship the car. [ View ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Quite Good
    Review:The price is higher than the price given in quote, however the service is quite good, the driver picked up my car on time and delivered it without damage. Overall, it's a good experience for shipping my car. [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and fast pick up
    Review:David at Amerifright was easy to get in contact with and within 2 hours of accepting my quote he had scheduled the car for pick up on the first day it was available. David made the process quick, simple and easy to get my car shipped from Florida to... [ More ]
    Poster:ShanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle delivery delays/damage
    Review:Even though there were delays in transport and vehicle arrived with some damage, the companies involved, thus far, have been very accommodating in getting the issues resolved. Because of this, I would use their services again. [ View ]
    Poster:C. LoomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Getting Things Done
    Review:Moving across states is very difficult for my mom since she is older and speaks a different language. Initially, she tried to manage her car transport by her self and worked with a different company (not AmeriFreight) that did not send her contract i... [ More ]
    Response: Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:FaryhaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Amerifreight did a great job in finding me a 98% rated carrier that ensured I would get my car in 7 to 9 days. Lecia was excellent as a customer service rep, she found a company within the hour of me calling and started the process right away. Howeve... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel MarinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Military Transporter
    Review:This was the first time I have used a transport service to transport a vehicle. I was being transferred and needed to move my vehicle half way across the states in a small time window. I contacted AmeriFreight and spoke with Jordan first who explai... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy BondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Haulin' Bootie
    Review:We've had approximately 32 autos transported in the last 4 months. We've used many carriers. AF did a great job start to finish. Everyone was helpful and knowledgeable. If I had questions they were answered promptly. AF has transported 5 autos for us... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Jackson
    Date:8/28/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I did some research before picking AmeriFreight as my shipping broker and it worked out perfect. We agreed upon a price that would attract carriers and within a day Ali was able to find one with a 100% rating. Both AmeriFreight and the carrier compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike M.
    Date:8/28/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Car made it as promised.
    Review:I searched a ton of companies and choose this one due to the quantity of positive reviews. Yes, they do insist you leave a review, however I am leaving a review that is honest. We settled on a price that I knew was low. I got quotes from about 8 comp... [ More ]
    Poster:JKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CA to PA
    Review:Graham was very quick in processing and completing my order (within a few hours) to ship my car from Los Angeles to Philly. I also brought the AFtA plan just in case since it was my first time. Graham then followed up with me few days later to ask ... [ More ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:The level of service was great throughout the process. I was kept very well informed as the carrier was located and during the transport. I had an antique farm utility tractor hauled. [ View ]
    Poster:TimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:I had originally contacted another transport broker to transport my Ram 1500 from GA to CA, but weeks went by and I had heard nothing. I contacted Amerifreight and worked with Ali Miller to get my truck shipped, and I could not have had a better expe... [ More ]
    Poster:John CliffordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Military family on the move
    Review:This was the second vehicle I've shipped with Amerifreight in the last two months, and will use them again in the future. This time I had Amerifreight find shipping from Valdosta, GA to the Los Angeles area. Lecia worked very hard to nail down a sh... [ More ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Cali to SC
    Review:Overall good and would consider using again. Cost was more than originally quoted. Received car pretty quickly once picked up. No issues or damages. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy gilbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Move
    Review:Amerifreight was great to work with. They were great about following up with me. I have a 20 month old and a 7 week old when the move was happening, thus I was not glued to my email account but they were great about calling when I was slow to respond... [ More ]
    Poster:Haley This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: One happy repeat customer!
    Review:This is the second time I've used y'all to help me transport my truck. And I honestly feel this time was smoother. Just as before I called, talked to David this time. Gave him the make, model, and dimensions of my truck. It's a 99 Dodge Dakota with a... [ More ]
    Poster:Sabastian V.
    Date:8/27/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight: There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.
    Review:I was concerned about the process of shipping my car across the country as I had never done it before. I looked at the company reviews at http://transportreviews.com and had a shortlist of 3 companies based on these reviews. I contacted all three com... [ More ]
    Poster:V. Prezioso
    Date:8/27/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Convenience worth the cost
    Review:At first I was nervous about shipping my car across the country, so when choosing a company I read as many online reviews as possible and found Amerifreight was at the top of the list. They did not disappoint. My car arrived within the 7-10 day time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura ChachichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: M3 shipment
    Review:Amerifreight was very professional and up front about the shipping process. They were able to arrange my M3 to ship on the first day of the available window. I believe the original price quoted was less than what I ended up paying; however, not only ... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoffrey WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Initial quote was the problem
    Review:They give you the best quote than any other auto carriers if you are flexible on pick-up and delivery dates. However, you had better consider the rent-a-car cost after early pick-up date or while waiting for delivery. In addition, other carriers' quo... [ More ]
    Poster:KatieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: PRESSURE
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight because of the positive reviews and quotes vs. actual payments for shipping vehicles. I also checked on delivery between states. I solicited several other companies and received four replies including AmeriFreight. One compan... [ More ]
    Poster:J W HensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Review:Service was excellent! My car came on time and in one peace. If you are looking for a legit car shipping company, Amerifreight is the place to go for sure. Thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:8/27/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Review:David was very helpful and accommodating. I had to have my car deliver within a week and he made it possible with a reasonable price as well. I am satisfied with my experience and would use AmeriFreight again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Lena Pham
    Date:8/27/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:The process was simple and easy, Lecia answered alll of my questions and the whole thing from picking up my car and dropping it off was easy. The driver was always a call away if I needed to know his whereabouts. I would recommend AmeriFreight anyday... [ More ]
    Poster:Huong LaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Amerifreight was great and very helpful throughout the process of shipping my car to California. I wasn't there when my car was picked up but heard the people who did it were nice and respectful and the car arrived in great condition. I was in touch... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucas RochaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:Was my first time shipping a car. Ali was easy to deal with. She made me feel comfortable about the process and that my car would be transported safely and reliably. Her execution was prompt and she followed up with me each step of the way. Very... [ More ]
    Date:8/26/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service by Amerifreight
    Review:It was very easy experience. We informed them very late but they were able to accomodate our car and shipped it on time. Also very nice customer service by lecia [ View ]
    Poster:Nabil khanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: great and honest service
    Review:The representative is very helpful, and the driver deliver my car on time and with good quality. I tried to send my car from PA to LA, and origianlly I thought it would take at least 10 days to deliver, but the representative very soon introduce me a... [ More ]
    Poster:Sirong ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Fast-Reliable Service
    Review:Would definitely use Amerifreight again and recommend them to everyone. My car got here quick and the driver kept me updated. A Plus! [ View ]
    Poster:N Taylor
    Date:8/26/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent - would use again!
    Review:I had a very positive experience in working with Brett at AmeriFreight to ship my daughter's car from Colorado to Florida. Having never shipped a car before I was kind of nervous about the whole process. Based on the majority of excellent reviews o... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug F
    Date:8/26/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Ali was very thorough and had great customer service. The car was delievered early, and communication was consistant. I would certainly use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:8/26/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: fast and efficient
    Review:I have my car shipped from Texas to California by AmeriFeight. AmeriFreight offered a very good service. I was kept updated on the status of my car almost on a daily basis. The shipping is very fast and efficient. They are professional and doing a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward PanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: Moving Experience
    Review:Amerifreight overall was great. I worked with Graham, who was friendly and always called me back consistently with correct answers and information. A+ for Graham. However, the company which Amerifreight worked through to ship my car was a frustratio... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael KingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: CA to KY
    Review:Upon initial request for quote there was a price provided via email and no further soliciting phone calls which I truly appreciated unlike other shipping companies who inundated my phone and left numerous messages. After calling Amerifreight the ... [ More ]
    Poster:AntoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: 63 comet
    Review:Graham from AmeriFreight got a truck in under 48 hours. DeWayne from D.A.M trucking was in constant contact with me. received a call halfway through asking if it was ok to deliver a day earlier than the original delivery date. A plus all the way ar... [ More ]
    Poster:Derek FickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent rating
    Review:Talk about babies born sooner than expected........my delivery was really quick. From the time I was contacted with the shipper information to the actual delivery, it was 4 days. Yep, he drove from Christiansburg, VA to Naples, FL to pick up my vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry LevinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient Brokerage Service
    Review:The job got done in less time than I expected. The only two hiccups were the shipper picked up the car a day later than promised and it cost $55 more than the estimate. Amerifreight does the best they can as a broker and seems to care very much abo... [ More ]
    Poster:Bonnie GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 5:42:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71