View 160,866 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,867th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB Accredited
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 7 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1863 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 16.94% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 83.06% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Satisfied overall. Just had one issue
    Review:Lecia with AmeriFreight was great! Very helpful and flexible with my situation. If this review was based on AmeriFreight alone they'd get the full 5 stars. My only issue with the whole thing was when I got setup with ADG Transportation. The first guy... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:4/26/2015 3:37:00 AM
    Subject: Va to Tx
    Review:This was my first time using a state side car transport, and the service I received was great. My vehicle was picked up and delivered one day before the projected schedule delivery date. The only issues I had was the changing of the original quoted ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mac
    Date:4/25/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent communication and follow-up
    Review:From beginning to end, the service and communication was top notch. I felt unsure about the experience going into it. Every person involved, from the agent to dispatcher to the driver were very polite and respectful. They answered any question I h... [ More ]
    Poster:Tal
    Date:4/25/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: my rating
    Review:I have used other transport companies and this one was the best. It cost more than originally quoted but my car arrived on time and in excellent condition. Graham was very helpful and alway polite. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen Reece
    Date:4/25/2015 12:02:00 PM
    Review:I moved from Michigan to California, I had to coordinate a ton of things for this and most of them were extremely stressful and the companies I had to work with were sometimes deceptive and uncommunicative. Amerhifreight was by far the easiest pa... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:4/24/2015 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: Just OK...
    Review:This wasn't is first time transporting a car but after reading reviews about this company and them coming back with one of the lowest bids, I decided to give them a try. They were honest and said the rate was low and there was a possibility that we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Liem
    Date:4/24/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: 1501504608 transport
    Review:Was told originally $1295 and 1 to 5 day wait for pickup. Turned into week and a half when I called them to see what was going on cause I had people waiting at vechicle then had to wait for them to call me back and was told $1895 to get transport and... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:4/24/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Review:Excellent customer service from Alli. Could not ask for any better communication. I was referred to Elite Trucking Co and also received excellent customer service from Nancy. Original drop off was to be in Pensicola, FL but had to change to West Palm... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff L
    Date:4/24/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Anxious in Utah!
    Review:Our son was anxiously anticipating the delivery of his car from our home in New York to his home in Utah. From the time we spoke with Lecia at AmeriFreight to the delivery date of the car in just under two weeks, all anxiety was gone and the car was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie
    Date:4/24/2015 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Late pick up and delivery
    Review:We agreed to pay an additional $300 to shorten the time frame of pick up from 15 days to 5 days since we would be dependent on this vehicle upon arrival at our destination. Time was critical on this move and Ali, the representative, assumed that the... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:4/24/2015 6:12:00 AM
    Subject: tow
    Review:Awesome work all around. Exactly what was briefed shshs hsb shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs dhxh dhdhd dhdhd dhdhd dhdhd dhdhd dhd dhd hdd jd shs dh dhd dbdd. Did d d sd dhd d sd. D ddbd did d. Sd d d d. D d dsb [ View ]
    Poster:zeusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: best shipping experience ever
    Review:my experience with Amerifreight was wonderful... I went directly to their website for an instant quote and decided to go with them among all of the other solicitations that I received because of their reviews... The reviews were consistent in stressi... [ More ]
    Poster:andrew smith
    Date:4/22/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: STILL not ready to pick up?
    Review:I had a brand new car to ship from Milwaukee to upstate New York. Unfortunately the dealer did not have it prepped for shipment at the agreed on time. To top it off they did not alert me till the driver arrived. They worked out a new schedule, contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig Kilpatrick
    Date:4/22/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: No Problems . Fast . A+++
    Review:Fast communication, no issues at all. Car was delivered and picked up on time. My car was the second to pick up. I will use it again. [ View ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:4/22/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: it was easy
    Review:The whole process was easy. There was one day delay in delivery but the driver contacted the receiving party and arrange the delivery time to mutual satisfaction. [ View ]
    Poster:Marianna
    Date:4/22/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: No Problems at all
    Review:Since this was our first time using a transport company we were very unsure of everything. AmeriFreight was helpful, patient and available. Lecia explained everything step by step and the price was as quoted, no hidden fees. We had no problems at al... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:4/22/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely Perfect! Couldn't have asked for better service or transport
    Review:Lecia at Amerifreight did an amazing job with communication and handling the scheduling between all parties. Her responses were fast and friendly, and she assured me she would find the best transport company and rate and did exactly that. Setting t... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:4/22/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Lecia
    Review:Lecia was amazing. I will be using her again. I highly recommend her when looking for a company to use. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Casey YoreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:We had an issue at pickup with our first attempt to transport our unit. This was not the fault of AmeriFreight. I would happily use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mickey Koepp
    Date:4/21/2015 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I felt good with the service. They followed me and the carrier till it got delivered to me. I would recommend them to my friends too. Also It would be better if they give us the pick up date with in 1 week. They gave me 1 to 15 days normal wait time... [ More ]
    Poster:Venmathi
    Date:4/19/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:As a newbie to car transport, I found this process extremely stressful and nerve wracking. It's hard to know which company is trustworthy until the process it complete. AmeriFreight did a good job. I would say that if you're on a deadline, like I was... [ More ]
    Poster:B.G.
    Date:4/19/2015 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: Worry Free Service
    Review:The folks at AmeriFreight and the very helpful and courteous driver made transporting our vehicle from California to North Carolina simple and worry free. Ali, Ken and the other dispatchers at AmeriFreight kept us apprised of the various offers that ... [ More ]
    Response: Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Jon O.
    Date:4/18/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport made easy!
    Review:I used this company to transport my car from NJ to CA. Total cost: $1050.00. I received my car on time (9 days) in the same condition it was picked up in. Their rate was the lowest in comparison, yet the service was still excellent. They truly made ... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:4/17/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable, Fast, and Professional
    Review:I contacted several companies but was most impressed by the professional customer service received from AmeriFrieght. Recommended by the dealer from whom I purchased my new vehicle, I found they offered a competitive rate and matched that rate with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kemp
    Date:4/17/2015 7:24:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping a 67 mustang convertible
    Review:I did a lot of research and found that Ameri Freight Car Shipping had good reviews on all the different sites. Allot of companies only had good reviews on one site but do your research as I did for a while and end up being happy with your choose as I... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:4/17/2015 3:50:00 AM
    Subject: truck
    Review:Overall good experience. Never done a car shipment before and they explained everything. Low bids however will more then likely not get your vehicle shipped and you may have to put more money into the shipment to actually get your car picked up. [ View ]
    Poster:shane
    Date:4/16/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: STELLAR SERVICE ON TIME DELIVERY
    Review:Ken and the team at Ameri-Freight handled my cross country transport will total professionalism and on time delivery. The load was dispatched within a few hours of placing the order. When it appeared the driver was not going to make his scheduled p... [ More ]
    Poster:MBC
    Date:4/16/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: CA to FL
    Review:Whole process was smooth and stress free! Excellent contact and updates! Will definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Big D
    Date:4/16/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: CA to FL
    Review:Moved to NAS Pensacola from California as I'm starting to begin flight school down here. I went online for a quote during the weekend and they got back to me on Monday. The person that called was very knowledgeable and comprehensive when explaining t... [ More ]
    Poster:Aiden
    Date:4/15/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Graham was very thorough and helpful, from providing information about the quote and details about how the shipping process would work to following up by phone on several occasions once the vehicle was picked up. The woman who called to tell me that... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Rayo
    Date:4/15/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time with amerifreight
    Review:I used their service before to ship my car from California to Massachusetts. everything went well and smoothly that after my job assignment for 6 months i didn't even shop around and just called Ali to assist me again. again, Ali helped me a lot and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christian
    Date:4/15/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfactory, but some issues
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was okay. They met most expectations, but my two issues were the time it took them to find a driver (10 days after my requested pick up date) and exceeding the cost estimate by over 50%. I understood that it could ta... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:4/15/2015 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:I have used this company to orignally shipped my car to Seattle, and then had to move back to NYC and used them again. Amazing service, and got my car within 7 days alot earlier than promised which I was extremely happy about. [ View ]
    Poster:KowsilliyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2015 12:26:00 AM
    Review:This was a very enjoyable experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:4/15/2015 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Fast and easy!
    Review:I have used other auto transportation services in the past and have had less than favorable results on more than once occasion. This time I came across Amerifreight and did a little research on them. After reading the numerous excellent reviews onl... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:4/14/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Good communication but poor service
    Review:Well as the subject suggests, I had a great experience as long as communication part is considered. I had agreed to pay the premium price just to make sure the pickup is prompt, and they told me the average time for my price range(premium) is abo... [ More ]
    Response:It is always our goal to provide each customer with a speedy vehicle shipment at a discounted rate. However, it is impossible to make guarantees due to factors such as difficult pick up or delivery locations, season, and / or a customer’s time constraints. Our shipping agents make it a priority to present all available offers to each customer, but it is ultimately the customer’s decision whether or not to accept the dates and rates. [ view ]
    Poster:Ronnie
    Date:4/14/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Painless
    Review:My experience with the company went smoothly. My agent worked with me in every aspect, even got the price lowered for me which I greatly appreciated. If I had to say one negative thing it would be about the courier not the agent. When it was dropped ... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:4/14/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Audi Open Shipment
    Review:As usual, Amerifreight did an amazing job getting this car picked up on a very long and tough route - even getting it picked up a day early and delivered right on time. Always a good experience working with them. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: California to Wisconsin - quick and easy
    Review:I chose Amerifreight for our California to Wisconsin shipment based on its great reviews, and I was not disappointed. Our bid was accepted by a carrier at the estimated cost in less than an hour and Josh provided me with easy instructions to confirm ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karin
    Date:4/13/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a 1930 Ford Model A
    Review:In spite of the vehicle being in a physically hard to get at location ( as t first, snowed in, then mud from melted snoe) Amerifreihht worked with me, the other contact and an awsome transport company to get my classic vehicle delivered Could not be... [ More ]
    Response: Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Brent Leblanc
    Date:4/11/2015 6:54:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Good.
    Review:Ken (Amerifreight) was great to work with, an A+ on his service as a broker. The trucking company was good too although was 2 days later than expected. I understand there was a truck service issue and then a fire that closed down the I10 which re... [ More ]
    Poster:Stan
    Date:4/10/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:amerifrieght was able to find a shipper with short timelines witch other shippers said was not possible unless i spent over $1400 where amerifrieght got it done fast within deadlines and at $900 after everything was said and done [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Shane Ramsey
    Date:4/10/2015 12:37:00 AM
    Review:My first experience shipping a car state to state. For me, it went well. For someone new to this, I would recommend reading BBB and other website (as well as this one) consumer comments/complaints etc. prior to contacting a shipper. I did this first,... [ More ]
    Poster:LU
    Date:4/9/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good bottom line
    Review:We just moved from New Mexico to Washington. We drove one vehicle but needed transport for the other. AmeriFreight's estimate was $850, and we gave them authority to negotiate for up to $1150 if needed. Other quotes I received were all from $1350 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:4/9/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY Recommended!!!!
    Review:I received TONS of quotes from different car relocation companies. AmeriFreight not only offered a low estimate but had an excellent BBB rating so I thought I would check them out. Ali Miller was very efficient and informative of my options and made ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellie Lyons
    Date:4/8/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
    Review:AmeriFreight set up the transport of our Miata MX5 with American Star Transportation. The car was delivered 7 days after the estimated delivery time. Upon arrival the driver failed to put the car in reverse (stick shift) and drove into the car in f... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight can understand the frustration of our customer because of the unacceptable service from the carrier that shipped their vehicle. It is disappointing that we have been penalized for the carrier's service which we had no control over. We will take whatever steps necessary to ensure that this carrier will not be used for any future shipments with us. It is always best for customers to submit separate reviews for carriers' poor services. [ view ]
    Poster:REUBEN BOYER
    Date:4/8/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Late Vehicle, But Helpful Personnel
    Review:The vehicle was ~8 days late due to carrier breakdown. Although, this was undesirable, I was able to receive feedback (which I solicited myself) from my AmeriFreight broker. He contacted the carrier (Speedy Auto Transit) when they were not responding... [ More ]
    Poster:Lyndsey
    Date:4/8/2015 4:45:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery to a remote area
    Review:It took many days until my a carrier was shipped. Since car needed to be delivered to a remote area in Maine, it was probably difficult to find a carrier. However, once it was picked up, my car was delivered to door-to-door in 3 days and the drive sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas' dad
    Date:4/8/2015 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Josh at AmeriFreight was great as always! Car got picked up and was delivered early. No problems at all! [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: THE BEST!
    Review:Everything was great! Every question I had was answered with ease. The pickup and delivery were just as we scheduled! I would use them again if I ever need a car moved! [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:4/7/2015 6:37:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75