View 167,291 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,292th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:877-719-0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1525 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.86% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.14% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Easy pick up and Delivery
    Review:I shipped a vehicle from GA to CO. I left the car with some friends and had them meet the driver and then was in the delivery location to meet the driver myself. Josh was great and helped me with the details. The only critiques that I might have is t... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric A
    Date:8/2/2015 7:49:00 AM
    Subject: Top-notch transportation service!
    Review:Had to ship my car from Mississippi to California during the busy summer season. Did some searching on google and came across Amerifreight. Called the number on their website and spoke with Ali to set up a deal. Ali was very helpful with quotes. ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2015 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping '81 Jeep
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I was not sure what to expect. Graham, the company representative was very courteous, patient and helpful. He answered all my questions fully and I was totally comfortable with the entire process from... [ More ]
    Response: For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne graddickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2015 2:29:00 AM
    Subject: My vehicle got shipped on time.
    Review:I am pleased by the customer service. And the driver got my vehicle on time, answered my phone calls at all times, called and provided me with information as to what time he would arrive. Amerifreight kept in contact with me to ask about my satisfact... [ More ]
    Poster:Mickie
    Date:7/31/2015 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:I had a refreshingly great experience with Amerifreight. I have no complaints. I had shipped my car twice before with other companies and had terrible experiences (late, zero contact, rudeness, etc.). Leccia assisted me and was pleasant, prompt, and ... [ More ]
    Response: For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:NaomiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great service, reasonable price and prompt pickup and delivery. Driver was courteous and helped unload vehicle. Quote was under what I anticipated paying and I never felt as if I was dealing with anything but an honest business. Highly recommend for ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:joel branieckiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great broker, great carrier
    Review:I shipped my SUV from AZ to CT. It only took 2 days to schedule the pickup since the available date. The agent is helpful by explaining how the shipping works. The shipping is really FAST. It only took 3 days to arrive CT. No damage to my car althoug... [ More ]
    Poster:Chao
    Date:7/31/2015 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: "Pike's Peak Or Bust"
    Review:This was my 3rd time in past 12 yrs. to ship a personal veh. across the country. This time I decided to use AmeriFreight based their overall positive customer feedback. AmeriFreight did not disappoint me. They found a carrier/transporter who qui... [ More ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:7/31/2015 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Out of all the problems I had while moving cross-country, shipping my car turned out to be the best experience. The driver arrived on the given date and my vehicle was actually delivered 1 day early. I would surely use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gauri
    Date:7/31/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Review:Mark was extremely nice and genuine. He picked up my car in NC and had it to Florida in less than 24 hours. (24 hours earlier than expected) I would absolutely use him again, he's a completely trustworthy person and I felt that my car was safe with h... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:BrittanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:OVERALL GREAT SERVICE. I USED JM TRANSPORT CORP. THE DRIVER ASKED IF HE COULD PICK THE CAR UP EARLY, BUT I WAS UNABLE. THE DRIVER STILL PICKED UP THE CAR ON TIME, AT THE REQUESTED PICK UP LOCATION. THE DRIVER CALLED 24 HOURS PRIOR TO ADVISE ME OF T... [ More ]
    Poster:WADE
    Date:7/31/2015 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I had used Amerifreight before to move my car from Texas to MA. I called them again to move back. Because my area was in South Texas, Ali went out of her way to contact carriers who would be able to transport my vehicle within the narrow time perio... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:SabrinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Transport
    Review:I tried using another company before AmeriFreight, and they were not able to find a carrier in a longer period of time. When I changed to AmeriFreight, the car got shipped in a reasonable time period and arrived in good condition. So, I’m prett... [ More ]
    Poster:A OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:My car shipping was amazing, Lecia with Amerifreight helped me and my wife ship our car, it as so quick and easy. There customer service is the best, i got my car in approximately 4 days from the day it was available for pick up. I am really satisfi... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Alphonse, simonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and cost effective
    Review:Whole process was straight forward. Pickup and delivery times were well communicated. Everyone friendly and polite. No suprises with quoted price in contract versus actual price. Only one minor negative issue. On pick-up, I was not thrilled to s... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:7/30/2015 8:05:00 AM
    Subject: quick service
    Review:the car was picked up with plenty of warning of the time he was coming and there was plenty of warning. car was picked up on time. the truck was clean and the driver was super professional, carl renner from groundspeed renner. very friendly and very ... [ More ]
    Poster:jared smith
    Date:7/30/2015 2:12:00 AM
    Subject: Best transporting Co
    Review:Great company I recommend to ask for Josh he always gives me the best rates and my car gets picked up and delivered no less than five days , I had no damage to my car, they told me that my car will be here in 7-9 days. I was surprise when I got a p... [ More ]
    Response: For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:AimanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Very good and prompt service, would use again ............................................................................................................................................................. [ View ]
    Poster:Nisarg Changawala
    Date:7/29/2015 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Shipment
    Review:Ali walked me through the whole process making it easy and a great experience. Both Ali and the company hired for the shipment were thorough. Ali found me a carrier right away and helped with a couple other people who were sending their cars to the s... [ More ]
    Poster:Battmird
    Date:7/29/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:I was really impressed by the speed and service of my car shipment. It only took 5 days for my car to reach LA from DC! One thing to note - since DC is a pretty packed city, you will probably need to drive your car a couple of miles to the outski... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Celeste Abou NegmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:They did a great job with finding me a truck to ship my Subi across the country. If I need to transport my car again, I will use them... This process made me very nervous and it was a relief to work with a legit company... Josh was the specific rep I... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:7/29/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Got my car back!
    Review:When my car died in remote northern California in the middle of a time-sensitive work roadtrip, getting it repaired was only the first headache. Getting the car back once it was fixed was almost a larger challenge than the actual repair! I emailed Am... [ More ]
    Poster:Jess
    Date:7/29/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my secondary car to my elderly parents
    Review:I contacted Graham at AmeriFreight on Saturday afternoon. I needed to ship a secondary car to my parents in Atlanta, as they required a better suited vehicle for my father's needs as quickly as possible. Graham was extremely professional and, havin... [ More ]
    Poster:Izzy N.
    Date:7/29/2015 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I had a very good experience with AmeriFreight. My car was picked up on time and arrived earlier than I expected across the country. The wait time to get my contract picked up was within 24 hours, but I expect that was primarily because I had to ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:7/28/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: A Top Shelf Shipper!
    Review:After reviewing several shippers for the job, I chose Amerifreight and was glad I did. The experience was great from the initial quote and phone call, to the delivery of the car. I would definitely use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Martin
    Date:7/28/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Service through Ameri freight was great, they were able to answer all of my questions/concerns every time I called. My car arrived within 9 days, it was being transported from MA to WA. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:NickiA
    Date:7/28/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Solution Oriented Service
    Review:First of all, I researched over a dozen (shipping brokerage) companies and read so many mixed reviews, I wasn't sure who to trust/believe. Shipping a car across country is costly, especially when you are also moving all your (mom's) belongings via a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl
    Date:7/28/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Altima from Louisiana to California
    Review:Entire process was very affordable and easy. Josh was able to answer any questions I had with the process and guide me through each step. Vehicle arrive quicker than expected and was picked up on the day I requested. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:KalenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 4:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Great service. They picked it up on time and were very fast in transporting 2 cars. Drivers were friendly and communicated well to co-ordinate both pickup and drop-off. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Sriram
    Date:7/27/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: I couldn't ask for better! AMAZING
    Review:First, let me tell you this review is regardless of a very small discount my son will receive for this feedback. I would have left this feedback regardless, so it's really unbiased. I have also not been told what to say. I feel I need to make sure... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:AprilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't have asked for a better company
    Date:7/27/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was helpful: professional and courteous.
    Review:Josh was very helpful, professional and courteous throughout. My car arrived on time and in good condition. No hassles. One caution about the process: I would not necessarily accept the first offer made. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Dolan
    Date:7/27/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: TX to NY
    Review:I spent a lot of time researching ways to transport my second vehicle from TX to NY prior to taking a new job. Most of the companies I was quoted with were all very similar - between 900 and 1100. Amerifreight quoted me at 830, and being on a budget,... [ More ]
    Poster:AGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: in-op vehicle pickup
    Review:A relative gave me his old car but it was not running and located in a neighborhood away from the major highways. Amerifreight found a carrier that had a flatbed with a winch to load the car & cannonball it down to Georgia. The carrier dropped ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/25/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: amerifreight is the best
    Review:Lecia was great, the company was great. Everything arrived on time and in order. I would absolutely use this firm again. From communication to prices, there were absolutely no surprises. The driver we received was kind and professional. There truly i... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:AdamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2015 6:32:00 AM
    Subject: Note
    Review:Kenneth was the best. Was able to chat with him throughout this whole entire process. He was able to get something quick and fast for me. They provided me with a carrier that was able to deliver. Carrier was ok. 2 guys came and was able to ship m... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:NavinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2015 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Positive Review
    Review:Customer Service was excellent, Ali was very thorough in explaining the entire process from pick-up to drop-off! Very Professional! Also, the drivers communicated well and were very friendly and efficient with the drop off. The cost was a little high... [ More ]
    Poster:k
    Date:7/24/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Move truck up north
    Review:whole process was seamless. Graham was pleasure to work with and the truck was delivered when needed in exc condition. Would use this company again."".........".......................................................... [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:George M LucasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment in july 2015
    Review:There was a delay on my shipping with no fault of Amerifreight. They were very good with the customer service and i would recommend them. The car shipment got delayed by one day but it arrived in the destination in 3 days which was a surprise. I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:TJavThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service
    Review:I have used Amerifreight multiple times to move company vehicles around the country. I have not been disappointed with their service. If a carrier misses an appointment, they are quick at getting another carrier to pick up. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn Andreasen
    Date:7/24/2015 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Good service feedback
    Review:Ali Miller was my booking agent and she was fantastic. She was timely in providing information as well as great at providing updates on the contract. I would use Amerifrieght again to arrange the transport of my vehicle again. They were also about $2... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:7/23/2015 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Had to ship a car from Virginia to California on short notice. Amerifreight worked around my schedule for pickup and got the car delivered early on very short notice. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:7/23/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Last minute car pickup a success
    Review:I had booked a pickup and delivery with another business that I found out through Facebook they went out of business...so two weeks before we were moving I had to find a new company to help get my car shipped. After I got my quote from AmeriFreight I... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth M.
    Date:7/23/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer service
    Review:I was very disappointed with the customer service. I had to call several times to get anything done. My agent would tell me that he would call be the following day, but he never did. I was very disappointed. [ View ]
    Response:We apologize for us not living up to expectations of this customer as he as all the reason to be upset. This agent is no longer with us. [ view ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Accommodating Service
    Review:My move was tricky, as I was moving from Texas, but going on international travel before moving to Florida. I had to leave my cars at a friend's house in Texas, to be picked up while I was out of the country. Ali made the process very easy and I didn... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:7/23/2015 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great dependable service
    Review:Graham gave me a quote on the phone and called me back in 2 hours with a pickup window. Car was delivered within the time period as stated and the carrier was flexible and able to work a pickup schedule with me. No damage, car was dirty as expected... [ More ]
    Poster:Viet
    Date:7/22/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered!
    Review:Great service. They were easy to get a hold of; and they kept in touch at various points during the process. They even tried to find me the most economical option. I'm satisfied with what I got. And no other bid I received was lower. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/22/2015 2:24:00 AM
    Subject: From TX to MA, my Honda CR-V
    Review:process was new to us where you bid as opposed to shopping a fixed price. broker was very clear that broker fee is $275, then you pay the transport fee on top of that. You pay cash on delivery to the driver which seems a little unsafe to me. [ View ]
    Poster:Brett M
    Date:7/22/2015 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Great Brokers
    Review:AmeriFreight runs a tight ship and responds promptly to your inquiries. They were very professional and accommodating. They even helped me track down the driver when the shipping company could not be reached. The only neutral thing that I have to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:7/21/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivered without problems
    Review:Everything went fine as promised. I would recommend them to others. I am now adding more content to make the review people happy. My only issue with this company is their insistence on a lengthy review. This is taking up my time. [ View ]
    Response: For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:7/21/2015 4:19:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71