View 153,962 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,963th Review now!

View Alpine Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Time On Site:6 Years, 2 Months. Since 10/22/2008
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Alpine Transport inc. We were first established in 2000 by Ross and Mike Feuerhelm when Mike was honorably discharged from the ARMY in 2000. We are a Veteran and Family owned company. We have our own trucks as well having a network of other relationships, owner operators and other companies that we have acquired over a 13 year span. The #1 factor of why we are better than if we were just a broker. We are a carrier and carriers know what it takes to transport a car. We know how to do our due diligence. We concentrate on earning your business with our service and reputation. Not being the cheapest. We have the experience and the know how to transport your vehicle. If we can not meet your time frame or your request. We will tell you. If you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to call or e-mail anytime. Thank you.-TEAM ALPINE BECOME A FAN OF ALPINE TRANSPORT http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpine-Transport-inc-AUTO-TRANSPORT http://alpinetransportinc.com/transport-order.html We are a Veteran Owned and Operated company. Specializing in Custom transport. Free quotes. No deposit. Coast to Coast Door to Door We also now offer a non-stacking single level 3 car enclosed transport. We have our own trucks and Relation ships are everything to our company. We have open and enclosed transports We haul cars, suvs, classics, high end vehicles and bikes. http://alpinetransportinc.com/dispatch_form1.html Also operating 48 states. http://alpinetransportinc.com/transport-quote.html BECOME A FAN OF ALPINE TRANSPORT http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpine-Transport-inc-AUTO-TRANSPORT
Have your own experience with Alpine Transport Inc. to share?

Alpine Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 3500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 83 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.37% of Alpine Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.63% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Alpine Transport Inc.
    Subject: Straight to the Point and Honest
    Review:My son wanted to ship his loved old 1998 Golf to LA from DC, which after debating, I said yes. What won't we do for our kids. I searched the web, read the stories and worried like everyone else. I got somehow in contact with Dave Fountain @ alpine... [ More ]
    Poster:massimo
    Date:12/20/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:After being scammed by a broker (a no show with no followup communication but they kept the deposit), I contacted Alpine and shared my experience. They explained that due to my rural location, no car carrier would ever pick up my car for the price re... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Lorri. Thanks for an amazing 5 Star Review! I'm so thankful to have great customers like you, who clearly understand the difference between working with us and the majority of the companies out there who give the low-ball quotes and never come through. If they do it's a long painful process of initial lies, excuses and eventually up-selling you to the realistic price. We simply don't play those games and don't ever take deposits. As you explained I take the time to explain how the transport business works and answer any questions to ensure that each customer understands the whole process. I try to always put myself in the customer's shoes as when I'm looking for a service. I'm thrilled to deliver your new Subaru Crosstreck so early from a difficult pickup location during some predicted bad weather. I sure appreciate the referrals and look forward to working with you, your friends and family in the future. Please call me anytime. Happy Holidays! Thanks, Dave Office: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lorri Craig
    Date:12/16/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great service X2
    Review:I actually used Alpine twice in one month. One was an open transport to FL, which had to be done quickly. Dave found a carrier and got the car where it needed to be in less than a week. No problems. The second was a coast to coast enclosed transp... [ More ]
    Response:Dave, Thanks for leaving the great feedback and the 5 Stars, you were great to work with! I'm glad to have helped you transport your daughter's BMW so quickly. We sure appreciate your business and your recommendations to your friends. Referrals and repeat customers are very important to us. Please call me anytime if you need anything in the future, I'd be glad to help. Happy Holidays! Thanks, Dave Office: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:DaveW
    Date:12/12/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Alpine
    Review:I interviewed about 8 trans companies, and during the sales pitch, Dave at Alpine Transport Inc, was not overly aggressive, saying just enough to make me feel comfortable with the inherent limitations of dealing with the "black hole" variab... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Mike for taking the time out of your busy flight schedule to leave a nice review and all the kind words. I know talking with you and in your review you put a lot of time not only in purchasing your new M-37 but also the extensive research involved into the transport of it. I sure appreciate that you gave us the opportunity when you've had numerous other companies over the years that you could've went with, I appreciate it! From our conversation after delivery it sounds like all of your research paid off with the quality of the M-37 and your compliments on the phone and in this review of our transport service. I look forward to working with you again on the upcoming purchase you mentioned and your fellow pilots in the future. Thanks again! Dave Office: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:mike oconnell
    Date:12/9/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:I'd previously used Alpine and had great service, so it was a no brainer to use them again. While I was initially disappointed that their trucks were full and would be for some time, they subbed the work out to Show Car Services, who was equally grea... [ More ]
    Response:John, thanks for the 5 Star Review and the awesome compliments, we sincerely appreciate it! I'm thrilled to have been able to get your new London Taxi transported to you so quickly, especially leading up to the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend. I know how excited and anxious you were to get it after all the conversations we had leading up to placing your order. Yes we certainly have the best connections out there and Show Car is one of them. Have fun with the new car! Call, text or email me anytime, glad to help. Thanks, Dave Office: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:John D
    Date:12/8/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Bronco
    Review:I will only call Alpine for any transport needs and refer to anyone who needs such service without reservation. Dave is amazing with prompt quotes and allows you to "bug" him as much as necessary until I (the customer) am happy. This expe... [ More ]
    Response:Stephen, Thanks so much for your great review, I know how busy you are there at the fire department and tough to get time out. Yes you and I have been talking for a long time while you've been trying to find the perfect classic Bronco. I never mind quoting my customers as many times as they need until they find the exact right vehicle they're looking for. There's many nights we were texting long past anybody's normal hours working on different quotes for Broncos all over the US. It's always very rewarding to help out in these situations. Please call me anytime if you need anything in the future. Thanks, Dave Office: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Steve-O
    Date:12/5/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus Transport
    Review:This was our second time to use Alpine Transport Inc this year.They offer excellent customer service and care for your automobile. We were dealing with a family emergency during the same days as the transport and knew our Lexus was in great hand... [ More ]
    Poster:Patty Gross
    Date:10/22/2014 7:59:00 AM
    Subject: 2013 Audi A5
    Review:We had an unusual request for .alpinetransportinc.com to hold our car and give us a head start on our trip from WA, so that we would be able to meet them in TN. Chris got us in touch with Coast to Coast out of WA, who held our car and delivered on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruth
    Date:10/6/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: AAAA+++++ Customer Service
    Review:I spent several days researching companies and got a few quotes, so I knew what my ball park was going to be. I was given some very low-ball quotes, which I knew was somethings that happens to get you in the door. Dave didn't come out and quote me ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Jayne, thanks for making a little time to leave such a nice review. I appreciate all of your homework researching all of the companies out there and for recognizing rather quickly there's companies that will simply quote customers low just to get the order and a deposit, many times never even transporting the vehicle. As you said this was your first time ever shipping a car and because it was for your son you wanted the best. I'm so glad we made the short list and I was able to go onto help you get the Taurus out to NE to your son and keep it within your budget. I have a daughter in college so I know how important it is to help our kids out when they need something. Customers like you are one of the big reasons I love what I do. Please call me anytime if you ever need help again. I'm always available. Thanks, Dave Office: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:JMBerman
    Date:9/27/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company, Great Experience
    Review:After receiving many unsolicited emails from transport companies as a result of requesting an online quote, I was leery about using this type of service to move my car across the country. Every email received and each person I spoke to didn't say muc... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheri
    Date:9/10/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Alpine transportation is excellent
    Review:Alpine transportation in Decorah Iowa provided excellent customer service and quality work. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a transportation option. [ View ]
    Poster:tanya tysland
    Date:8/31/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Review:After reading all of the horror stories about about deposits being taken and services never provided, damage to vehicles, unresponsive brokers, tons of spam email, etc. I finally decided to choose Alpine to ship my car based on their great reviews. ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/21/2014 2:33:00 AM
    Subject: CHRIS CALIXTIE
    Review:I would highly recommend Chris Calixtie and Alpine Transport Inc. Highly professional and excellent service. Very competitive and honest. If you choose Alpine, ask for Chris! [ View ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:8/6/2014 8:24:00 AM
    Subject: 46 Hudson
    Review:I had been on the boards for 2 months trying to get my car picked up. I finally found Alpine through our Hudson forums. Dave was fantastic! He had a drive ready to get my car 4 days after I first contacted him. The car was even picked up a day earl... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelle Dikeman
    Date:7/30/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: alpine
    Review:I bought a car in Tn, i have never used a transport service before. i found alpine transport on the samba, since i was buying a vw. I got a few quotes, and there prices was in the middle of them all. And most likely the best deal becasue my car was s... [ More ]
    Poster:arik
    Date:7/26/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Alpine Transport inc.
    Review:I was hesitant in hiring a company that I just found in the internet but when I saw their reviews, it gave me a sense of security. I wasn't disappointed, these guys are very easy to work with. Communication is A+ which is very important for me. Dave ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rex
    Date:7/16/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: mustang delievery
    Review:very friendly and helpful, reasonable delievery time, easy to contact, driver very friendly and kept in contact as to when he picked up car and where he was on his trip [ View ]
    Poster:claudio
    Date:7/16/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Dispatch and driver
    Review:I searched for a long time before finding a local to me dispatch that could line up a driver to get my car. I had just bought the car in Miami and needed it delivered to Iowa. Im glad I found Dave from Alpine, office was about 1 hr from me. who happe... [ More ]
    Poster:richard
    Date:7/16/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Review:Highly recommend Alpine and Dave! Great responsiveness, honesty and pricing. Shipping through a broker means there are some uncertainties, but Alpine seems to have done a good job of identifying partner companies that do what they say they will do.... [ More ]
    Poster:Shane
    Date:7/12/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Alpine Experience
    Review:Everything about my experience with Alpine was great! Chris Calixte and the driver were very professional, kept me closely informed about pickup and delivery dates/times and everything went exactly according to schedule. My vehicle arrived in great s... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Upchurch
    Date:7/8/2014 9:19:00 AM
    Review:I transported my 2012 Toyota Prius & 1999 Toyota Sienna from California to Georgia, Everything went smooth. Pick up and delivery all went well. I would highly recommend Alpine to anyone. Other transport companies were providing quote with low p... [ More ]
    Poster:Srini
    Date:7/4/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Alpine Review
    Review:This is the first year we have used Alpine to ship an automobile. The transfer, condition of car, communication and billing were all excellent. Five star service from start to finish. [ View ]
    Poster:Wilkin
    Date:7/2/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Review:Great service from initial conversation to delivery! Price was fair and estimate of timing right on. Very straightforward. [ View ]
    Poster:Mick
    Date:7/1/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Lifted f350 4x4
    Review:I have used alpine transport inc be for great great shipping. They are very nice and they do a great job of taking care of you and getting you great fast shipping. All I can say is go with alpine and you will have great people taking care of you and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas friend II
    Date:6/29/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Chevrolet Corvette DAMAGED
    Review:At the time of this writing, this transport company or its agent Elliot -Hartman will not and have refused to submit a damage claim. They refuse to identify their insurance company. My agents and I highly suspect Alpine Transport INC is currently uni... [ More ]
    Response:I'm really trying to remain positive and come up with a positive response to such a negative review. The name of our insurance company is Lancer insurance. We are checked for insurance almost everyday when we pass through scales. Of course we don't want to make claim on our insurance company is lancer insurance. Also, Mr. Miller is exaggerating the damage of oil that dripped onto the roof of the car and wants his car repainted. Of course we don't want to make claim on insurance and we don't just make claims because someone says so. You have to gather the facts and go from there. We yet to receive all of the estimates from Mr. Miller. Hopefully we will turn such a negative experience into a positive outcome. Unfortunately, in this instance the customer wants to be as difficult as possible. The "damage" happened a week ago. It takes time. Things do happen and takes both sides to work through it. Thank you to our great customers for business and support. www.alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:miller
    Date:6/27/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus Transport -MN to PA
    Review:We had a great experience working with Alpine Transport Inc. Mike was outstanding to work with and delivered on all his promises. We were impressed with his professionalism, knowledge and customer service. He made the overall experience stress free... [ More ]
    Response:Patty, Thank you so much for also being such a pleasure to work with. Everything really clicked along for me on this trip. You and your husband were very nice to deal with. Enjoy being back in Pittsburgh. Feel free to call or email anytime. Thank you. -mike Mike@alpinetransportinc.com www.alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Patty Gross
    Date:6/23/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience
    Review:I had a classic car shipped via enclosed carrier as part of a move from Minneapolis to Atlanta. I was driving a moving truck and needed to have the car picked up before I left and dropped off after I got there. I was leaving on Saturday morning and a... [ More ]
    Response:Ann, I'm glad you were so happy with our service. It always helps when everything is ready and everything goes as planned. It was also a nice trip to the south east for myself. I take a lot of pride in handling such cool cars. The green machine was definitely one to remember. Good luck with your new life in Atlanta. Feel fee to call or email anytime. Thank you-mike Mike@alpinetransportinc.com www.alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:6/18/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Dave was fantastic to work with. So professional and communicated with me constantly. The couple who delivered the car to me were great too. So kind and courteous. I would highly recommend this company and these drivers. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa french
    Date:6/17/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Poster:Lisa french
    Date:6/17/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Min. to TX
    Review:I have transported several cars in the past and this was by far the best experience. Roger, the driver, keep me up to date as to arrival and was a true professional and certainly knew his business. It was a pleasure to work with him. I will not... [ More ]
    Poster:J G Hardin
    Date:6/17/2014 8:30:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt
    Review:Explained my requirement to Dave. He came back with cost and pick up date. They Picked early and they gave apx 7 days. But I got the car on 8th day. It was perfect. Driver handle well. No Complaints. Thanks Dave. [ View ]
    Poster:Minor
    Date:6/16/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Dave
    Review:Dave was fantastic to work with. Called me with the quote and the contact info for the driver. Car picked up on time and delivered on time and no issues. Dave called a day later to make sure everything went fine. Great to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Kyung
    Date:6/15/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Review:Dave was great to work with, from the time I called him, things went very smooth. The price was lower than other shippers, and he stayed in contact with me until after the vehicle was delivered. The pickup and delivery were on time and the shipper c... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:6/14/2014 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic service
    Review:Dave from Alpine did an excellent job coordinating the pickup, transport, and delivery of my car in July 2013. I was so satisfied with their service I am using them again in a few months for another move. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcus
    Date:6/8/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Alpine Transport and Rite Transport
    Review:Dave from Alpine brokered the transport to Michael from Rite Transport. Both companies were extremely helpful, professional, and friendly to a point of 5 stars. This was my first time to transport a vehicle so I was loaded with questions and a litt... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Reed
    Date:6/6/2014 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:This is the first time that I have transported an auto at all. I bought a Porsche 911 C4S in Minnesota from Audi-Porsche. I contacted Alpine Transport on the recommendation of the dealership. This was the first time I have purchased a car out of sta... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenden Gannon
    Date:6/6/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: 1936 Ford Cabriolet
    Review:Dave at Alpine transport made this move so easy! He was courteous and timely, and worked through the weekend to make sure that the transport went well. I will definitely use Alpine transport again! [ View ]
    Poster:Kurt Fuxjager
    Date:6/4/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: 1930 Model A Roadster
    Review:Dave of Alpine Transport assured me that my car would be very well taken care of at time of pickup, delivery and drop off. I was told 7 days to delivery after pickup. The car was picked up on the afternoon of May 14th, 2014 and arrived early morning... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:6/3/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Excellence
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and it was an excellent experience from start to finish. Jake, the driver picked up my new Boxter S from my garage without my being present. He communicated with me while at my house and throughout the entir... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:5/30/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: 69 Roadrunner
    Review:Alpine was great to do business with, Mike stayed in touch with me from pick up until delivery. The car was handled with professional care and I was very happy to see him on time. I would use Mike again and recommend that anyone use them with confi... [ More ]
    Response:Bobby, Thank you for the positive feed back. You were also very easy to deal with. Thank you for making my job so my easier. Enjoy the new Toy. Call or e-mail anytime. mike@alpinetransportinc.com www.alpinetransportinc.com https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpine-Transport-inc-AUTO-TRANSPORT/58618731297?ref=bookmarks [ view ]
    Poster:Bobby Brown
    Date:5/29/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and professional auto shipping service from IL to CA
    Review:I recently moved from Urbana (Illinois) to Pasadena (CA). I needed to ship my vehicle (An Accord 2007) immediately and in the shortest possible time on an economical budget. I came across Alpine Transport via Google and contacted Dave. Dave was highl... [ More ]
    Poster:Arnab Mukherjee
    Date:5/23/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I suppose anyone can transport a vehicle, within reason, from one point to another. In this case, however (second time shipping the same car), I was very pleased with the way Alpine, and Dave Fountain in particular, took care of my needs. After othe... [ More ]
    Poster:Antonio
    Date:5/22/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent all around
    Review:I wanted to transport a car that I've bought on eBay and It was just a nightmare trying to get quotes and schedule from others so call transporter but it turned out most are just brokers. I got quotes anywhere from $1000 to $1600 for open transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:Loc
    Date:5/22/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Moving 74 Alfa to NY
    Review:A perfect move, on time, professional. It was my fathers car, they coordinated the pickup with him, made the whole process easy! [ View ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:5/22/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car move
    Review:Dave was very responsive and flexible and made our move exactly as promised. I would use Alpine Transport again. They are very professional. Darl [ View ]
    Poster:Darl
    Date:5/16/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Alpine Transport, Inc.
    Review:We will definitely use Alpine Transport, Inc. again! Great customer service and always very responsive to any questions. Delivery was on time and the driver was in constant contact with any updates. [ View ]
    Poster:Denise Schroer
    Date:5/15/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended!
    Review:This was my first time arranging the shipment of a vehicle. Living in Hawaii, I never knew that auto shipping was such a huge business in the continental US. I went on a site and requested a quote and was contacted by 10-15 different brokers with... [ More ]
    Response:Michael, Thanks for the tremendous 5 Star Review! I really appreciate your business and enjoyed working with you. As you stated picking the right carrier to ship a bran new 2014 Chevy Camaro can be a daunting task let alone having to ship it from MI to Hawaii. I sure appreciate all the research, homework and allowing me to explain the pros/cons of both open and enclosed transport and just the general behind the scenes picture of how everything really works in our industry before making your final decision. Anybody can just blurt out a low price and a couple one liners to get a deposit but that's not what gets the customer's car moved. As I've stated many times in my responses honesty, great communication and also having great relationships is the absolute key to a successful transport. I hope you have a lot of fun in your new Camaro and look forward to working with your fellow Hawaiian friends and family. Thanks again, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:5/12/2014 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: 1969 Corvair transport
    Review:Pick up and delivery went as scheduled, excellent communication before, during and after transport. Car arrived in same shape as it was shipped in, beautiful and free from damage of any kind. [ View ]
    Response:Curt, I want to thank you for taking a little time out to leave such a nice review especially right after a busy move across country. I really appreciate your business and all of my Corvair customers out there that continue to refer me to others. I hope you enjoy your new home in PA in and have fun in the Corvair this summer. Please call again if you ever need anything in the future. Thanks, Dave. Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:CURT
    Date:5/7/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: SRT Challenger
    Review:Mike, did a fantastic job loading our car and delivering it to Virginia. He was professional about working around our schedule and since this was our first time using a carrier I was impressed about how he presented himself during the pre-and the pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Harrington
    Date:5/7/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great first time experience
    Review:Ultra professional experience from the get-go. Once set up (via Montway), I'd called the Alpine main office to fine tune the pickup and delivery dates, which were challenging because of Midwest weather conditions at the time (Feb 2014). Phone was an... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/4/2014 9:12:00 PM

Next Reviews on Alpine Transport Inc.

Alpine Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4