Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,454 Reviews on 3,366 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1205 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Alpine Transport Inc.
Time On Site:5 Year(s), 6 Month(s). Since 10/22/2008
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Alpine Transport inc. We were first established in 2000 by Ross and Mike Feuerhelm when Mike was honorably discharged from the ARMY in 2000. We are a Veteran and Family owned company. We have our own trucks as well having a network of other relationships, owner operators and other companies that we have acquired over a 13 year span. The #1 factor of why we are better than if we were just a broker. We are a carrier and carriers know what it takes to transport a car. We know how to do our due diligence. We concentrate on earning your business with our service and reputation. Not being the cheapest. We have the experience and the know how to transport your vehicle. If we can not meet your time frame or your request. We will tell you. If you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to call or e-mail anytime. Thank you.-TEAM ALPINE BECOME A FAN OF ALPINE TRANSPORT http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpine-Transport-inc-AUTO-TRANSPORT http://alpinetransportinc.com/transport-order.html We are a Veteran Owned and Operated company. Specializing in Custom transport. Free quotes. No deposit. Coast to Coast Door to Door We also now offer a non-stacking single level 3 car enclosed transport. We have our own trucks and Relation ships are everything to our company. We have open and enclosed transports We haul cars, suvs, classics, high end vehicles and bikes. http://alpinetransportinc.com/dispatch_form1.html Also operating 48 states. http://alpinetransportinc.com/transport-quote.html BECOME A FAN OF ALPINE TRANSPORT http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpine-Transport-inc-AUTO-TRANSPORT
Have your own experience with Alpine Transport Inc. to share?

Alpine Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 3500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 113 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.23% of Alpine Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.77% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Alpine Transport Inc.
    Subject: car transport
    Review:This was the first time that I have shipped a car and I wasn't sure about the whole process. It worked out well, Mike dropped off my car at my front door. Everything was in good shape and I was very pleased. The only bad thing I can say is that there... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Ebersole
    Date:4/17/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I have used many auto transporters. By far, Alpine Transport Inc. is the most effective company I have ever dealt with. I have already recommended them and my friend was also very pleased. They take care of your car like it's their own. [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmy Mann
    Date:4/15/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was my first time transporting a car. Needless to say, I was quite apprehensive. Also, I had very specific requirements in terms of delivery (there was no room for flexibility). Dave from Alpine transport was excellent. He always promptly return... [ More ]
    Response:Settihalli, Thanks for taking some time out of your busy day to leave the nice comments and the 5 Star Review, I truly appreciate it and enjoyed working with you! I passed on the great compliments to our driver as well. As you stated you had very strict requirements for transport that had to be met or the delivery would not work for your daughter's extremely difficult schedule. I know how much research you had done trying to decide who could pull this off knowing how much was on the line, after all it was your daughter's car. I'm so glad we could alter the driver's schedule and route to make it work for her. I sure hope she enjoys the Acura MDX. Please call me anytime if you need anything in the future. I'm always happy to help. Thanks, Dave. Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Settihalli
    Date:4/12/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Crew Cab Long Bed NE to NJ
    Review:I hadn't shipped a vehicle in about 10 years, so I was very much new to the game when it came to finding one. I searched on the typical automobile forums that I frequent and wanted to see whom people had used with success. A few names popped up, fo... [ More ]
    Response:Jacob, Thanks for such a great review and for telling such a detailed account of your experience, I sincerely appreciate it and you were really great to work with as well! I'm so happy to have provided you with the customer service you were searching for. As you now know I pride myself on honesty up front with my customers whether it's what they want to hear or not, sometimes reality is difficult to swallow but it sets the stage for the what to truly expect as far as price, timeframe, etc...especially in your situation transporting a GMC Sierra 4x4, crew cab, long bed 2500HD diesel pickup. Anybody can quote a lowest price but that's not what gets the job done. Also providing the best communication possible throughout transport is very important to us here at Alpine. The customer deserves to know what is going on at all times with their vehicle even if that means answering a customer's call on a Sunday afternoon as I did. I appreciate your recommendation and hope you enjoy your new GMC Sierra. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jacob
    Date:4/1/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Good Transport
    Review:Dave did a great job, would have liked to pay less but got enclosed transport for open price. Would use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Response:Jim, Thanks for taking some time to leave the positive feedback and compliments, I appreciate it. I'm happy to have transported your new Jeep Cherokee to you within the 2 days and in an enclosed trailer as a bonus for the original open pricing I quoted. I hope you have lots of fun in your new Cherokee. Please call anytime if you or anybody you know needs anything in the future. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:3/30/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation service
    Review:Lightening fast service. They were ready before I was, which is very rare in today's world. Dave was spot on about every step and kept me updated, I didn't need to contact him for info. The price was more than fair. [ View ]
    Response:Dusty, Thanks for the 5 Star Review and the nice words, I appreciate it and enjoyed working with you. I'd like to point out all of our contact was through email as you are working over in the UAE, so I'm pleased to have handled your transport in the timely manner with the customer service you described. I also want to thank After Hours Mopar Performance for all the customers that they refer to me, I appreciate the business and great relationship. I look forward to working with you to transport your Dodge Challenger back when all the modifications are completed. Thanks again, Dave. Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dusty
    Date:3/22/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: First Time User
    Review:Kudos to Alpine... after dodging midwest weather issues and frequent polar vortexes, my collector car arrived safe and sound, on the agreed schedule. There were some unforeseen issues with the carrier but communication to me was open, frequent and sp... [ More ]
    Response:Chuck, Thanks for leaving a 5 Star Review and the great feedback. I always appreciate when customers take the time to do this, it means a lot to us especially from our first time customers. As we discussed right before the pickup of your classic 1963 Ford Fairlane one of the drivers for our carrier who runs this route for us suddenly passed away. This was very tragic but they did their best to juggle all the customers who were involved on that driver's truck to try to make sure everybody was taken care of as quickly as possible. You were very understanding of the serious situation and I really appreciate that. Also we had to deal with some more crazy winter weather conditions here in the Midwest as you mentioned. I'm so glad we could still deliver your Fairlane on time throughout all of this. I believe great communication is always the core to this business. I hope you have lots of fun in your new classic. Thanks, Dave. Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck Ryder
    Date:3/17/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from Salt Lake, UT. to Ocala,FL.
    Review:Wow. After a week and a half of trying to contact several shipping companies that only sent emails and requests for a deposit (apparently not a good sign)and would return phone calls. I sent Dave an email and got a response by phone the same day. We ... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, Thank you for leaving such a great review and in depth account of the transport, I sincerely appreciate it and enjoyed working with you. I'm happy to have provided the level of customer service you were looking for and deserved in the beginning. It's very unfortunate so many companies out there are only in this for a deposit not to actually provide a real service to the customer. We do our very best to provide a positive and memorable experience for each and every customer. A huge part of that is providing great communication throughout the entire process. I take a lot of pride in my communication with the customer, my drivers and anyone else involved in the transaction. We know by doing this you will call us the next time or refer your friends and family if they have any transportation needs. That's just simply good business. I hope you love your classic 1958 VW Beetle Convertible! Please call anytime if you need anything. I'm always available. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Bombassei
    Date:3/11/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: PA to FL
    Review:Dave was great. He delivered on everything he promised and communicated very well the entire time. The car was picked up and delivered in a very timely manner, without any unexpected issues. Would definitely use again and recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Michael, Thanks for the great review, I enjoyed working with you and After Hours Mopar Performance. Pleased to have lived up to their recommendation to you and also to be able to work around their busy schedule and dates to have your Dodge Magnum delivered. I look forward to transporting it back when they are finished with the modifications. Thanks again! Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Mayberry
    Date:3/5/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: 2013 Toyota Highlander
    Review:Wanted to give a positive review for Dave and Alpine Transport Inc. for picking up my 2013 Toyota Highlander in Mass and delivering in Colorado. I purchased this car on eBay and needed to get it moved to Colorado. This is the first time that I boug... [ More ]
    Response:Jeremy, Thanks for the 5 Star Review and your nice testimonial, I really appreciate it and enjoyed working with you. As you stated this was your first time transporting a vehicle as it is for the majority of people. I always keep that in mind and I always try to do my best to explain the entire process to my customers so they truly understand how everything works and what to expect. From there I'm available at anytime if the customer has a question or needs an update during transport. I'm very pleased we could work around your dates while you were out of town on business. I hope you love you're new Toyota Highlander. Please call me anytime if you need anything in the future. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy Metz
    Date:3/3/2014 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1953 Dodge B4B
    Review:This is the second time that I used Alpine Transport to move a classic car for me. There dispatcher and drivers are extremely professional and take care of your vehicle like it was there own, not a rental. They keep you informed on the process an... [ More ]
    Response:Jason, Thanks for taking a little time out of your busy schedule to leave all the positive feedback and for the 5 Stars. I enjoyed working with you again and I appreciate the repeat and future business. I hope you have fun with your classic 1953 Dodge B4B Pickup. Thanks again, Dave. Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:JStock
    Date:3/3/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2007 Corvette
    Review:This company was professional in all respects of the transport. My garage is in a difficult to access location, but Roger, the driver, did a great job in making the "right to the door" delivery. The car was in perfect and clean condition u... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregg Webert
    Date:2/20/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend and will use again!
    Review:From quote to delivery I give www.alpinetransportinc.com 5 stars. Ease of transaction, competitive and accurate pricing from Mike, our excellent and careful driver Demitri, timely and fast delivery of our car in the middle of winter from NJ to CO. [ View ]
    Poster:LCKENN
    Date:2/20/2014 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: 1973 Firebird Formula
    Review:After receiving many offers to ship my car from UShip ranging from $300 to $750 I decided to do some research on the companies that had offered to ship my car. I quickly found many had questionable reviews. I eventually found reviews for Alpine Trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Darrell Callahan
    Date:2/19/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Dave Fountain of Alpine is Awesome
    Review:I am always Leary of using someone new and bought a Mercedes S63 on Ebay and they were listed as a source for shipping and I called them and got a quote and spoke to Dave. He knew his stuff and was very responsive and great to work with. The car came... [ More ]
    Response:Brad, Thanks for the excellent review and all the positive comments, you were really great to work with. I must also say I agree with your subject line! You needed the highest level of care for your new S63 that you had purchased from a famous celebrity in S California. You had mentioned in the beginning some of your previous experiences with other companies were not good so you were nervous about the whole process. I'm sure happy to have gained your trust, lived up to your high expectations and also delivering your new MB S63 AMG 2 days early. Please call me anytime on your next purchase. I'm always available. Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Brad Cohen
    Date:2/17/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:Dave is awesome has helped us out many times. great to deal with!!! we have had almost 20 cars transported by them and they are great will always use them !!! [ View ]
    Response:Alex, Thanks for the 5 Star Review and the feedback, can't say how appreciative I am to work with you guys over at Hook'er Towing LLC! Every load is exactly the way it's described, never any issues. I'm happy to have helped you out with all the previous loads and again with this latest transport of your new BMW 535xi from NY. I look forward to working with everyone at Hook'er Towing LLC in the future. Thanks again. Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Hook'Er Towing LLC
    Date:2/14/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and professional service
    Review:Dave who works with Alpine called and set it up, was easy and professional and offered a lower cost than I could have done on my own. Larry who picked up the truck was professional, had the right equipment and delivered on time (despite snow) and D... [ More ]
    Response:Richard, Thanks for taking the time out from your busy schedule to leave a review and share your experience, you were also great to work with! I will pass on the compliments to Larry as well. I'm so glad we could transport your Ford Explorer back to Wichita so quickly even with the winter conditions, and also working around the weekend convention you were attending and could not break free from. Please call me anytime if you need anything in the future! Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Nongard
    Date:2/12/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Honest Company
    Review:I asked for an online quote on 01/31/14, i received a phone call on Saturday 02/01/14with a qoute, i asked if they can move the car on Monday 02/04/13, and that was exactly what happened, they picked the car on Monday and delivered it less than 24 ho... [ More ]
    Response:Mahmoud, Thanks for the tremendous review and for the wonderful compliments, I enjoyed working with you! Yes when we first spoke on that Saturday morning you were frustrated with a certain broker out of CA that had been giving you the run around for awhile even though they had already taken your deposit. You were simply looking for honest pricing, dates and professional customer service to go with it. I'm always delighted to be in this situation because that's exactly what we do and how we've built this company. I hope you enjoy your new Lexus RX 330. Please call me anytime, I'm always available including weekends. Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mahmoud Mousa
    Date:2/9/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: I recommend Alpine Transport
    Review:After reviewing about 30 companies, their quotes, their reviews here and on Yelp and othe sites and their BBB ratings, I chose Alpine Transport for one main reason - they called first, talked with me, discussed the transport, then after establishing ... [ More ]
    Response:Steve, Thanks for the great review and the testimonial, I truly appreciate it and enjoyed working with you. When we first spoke you mentioned that you had been doing a lot of extensive research on approximately 30 companies and was going to choose very carefully. You had been looking for a clean Volkswagen Vanagon Westfalia Van for quite some time and it was very important to you that it was in the most capable hands. I'm very happy to have earned your initial trust, your business and now your loyalty. I have a large network of very reliable relationships that run these routes if we don't have one of our own trucks in a particular area. I'm so pleased to have provided the service you were searching for and I look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new VW Vanagon! Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Steve G.
    Date:2/9/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:This transport was attempted by 3 preceding carriers before Alpine was contacted. All expectations of Alpine were met and in some cases exceeded. There was no payment required until vehicle was received in Denver. I met the driver and felt confident ... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:2/2/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:EXCELLENT customer service. This is the second time i have used Alpine, great enclosed van for my M3, great communication & do what they say they are going to do. Will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig Loos
    Date:1/31/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic job in difficult conditions
    Review:Had a need to get Aston Martin moved from MN to FL. Wanted covered transport and was fortunate to find Alpine after 'navigating' the world of auto transport! What a pleasure to be speaking with the real operator! The weather created huge challenges f... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Brisbourne
    Date:1/30/2014 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: Oversize Van TN to CA
    Review:Navigating the confusing terrain of transport shipping companies and brokers in the USA was a daunting task. I called Alpine because of positive reviews that I read online and the person who answered the phone was immediately helpful and treated me ... [ More ]
    Response:Tove, Thank you for taking some time out to share your experience and for the 5 Star Review, I enjoyed working with you and appreciate the great feedback! By doing this you've really helped our future customers make their decision that much easier. You had a very unique vehicle to be shipped and at a difficult time of year. It was Christmas eve when we first spoke. You had just purchased your Ford E-350, it wasn't the typical van. It's a very cool 4x4 Quigley conversion that is almost 8' tall which you were very proud of. It was definitely going to take up 2 full spaces on any truck at a time when there's nobody running because of Christmas and New Years holidays, not to mention the crazy vortex we were headed into. You were very understanding of the multiple variables of the situation and a true joy to work with. Ed and I are so pleased to have transported your special van especially under the circumstances and appreciate your recommendation and future business. I hope you have lots of fun in the E-350 Quigley. Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:TJ
    Date:1/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Would Definitely Recommend!
    Review:After performing research on many transport companies, I noticed that Alpine had the best reviews, so I was determined to wait for them to find a driver to transport my vehicle. We ran into some snags with the weather and the first driver that was wa... [ More ]
    Response:Laura, Thanks for the great review and the nice compliments, I always appreciate it! As you stated there was a delay due to my first driver having an accident, falling off of his truck breaking some ribs and his wrist in several places due to bad weather conditions. The terrible weather this winter has made some routes more difficult and slow going. When these things happen all we can do is stay in constant communication making sure the customer knows what's happening. I'm so glad to work with understanding customers like yourself. I'm pleased that once we had your Scion xB picked up it was delivered in half the time we had planned. I hope you enjoy your new home in AZ. Please call anytime if you need anything in the future. Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Laura S
    Date:1/17/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Very difficult delivery due to record cold throughout much of the country , company keep me updated on situation and arranged to pick up car after we had departed for FL. Minor delay inconvenience but overall the company met my expectations . [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Wolfe
    Date:1/16/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT customer service
    Review:After being left hanging by another transport company for 2 weeks, I called Dave at Alpine and explained my situation. He was very helpful and was able to arrange shipping from California to Georgia on very short notice. He stayed in contact with m... [ More ]
    Response:Jonathan, Thank you for the 5 Star Review and the kind compliments, it means a lot! It's unfortunate that so many people have to get misled and drug along by the low ball pricing brokers who are full of promises and guarantees as in your situation. It happens all too often but I'm always glad to be the breath of fresh air to customers just wanting the truth, realistic pricing and scheduling. I'm very pleased to transport your new Saab 900 on such short notice after the others left you hanging. In the end honesty, integrity and great customer service is what the customer remembers and will tell their friends, co-workers and family about. It's never the guy who quoted very low but couldn't come through. Please call me anytime! Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:JBaldwin
    Date:1/13/2014 7:18:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping vehicle
    Review:My car was picked up on the day promised and delivered in perfect condition, parked exactly where it was supposed to be. Mike, the driver, took great pains to ensure the key was delivered to a secure place. The packed items in the car were undist... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret Mcbride
    Date:1/8/2014 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: A pleasure doing business
    Review:I transported a 2010 Hyundai Sonata from California to Oregon. The way this works: Alpine finds a carrier (the guy who actually picks up and drops off your vehicle) and schedules things with them. Dave was polite and informative, and was great about ... [ More ]
    Response:Derek, Thanks for taking the time to leave the great feedback right after your hectic move to OR, Kurt and I appreciate it. I work with Kurt a lot on this route and now you know why. He always does a great job and the customers appreciate his quality service. He puts his soul into this business as I do and he understands providing top notch customer service is what it's all about and always will be. When we do that it really is an easy process! I hope you enjoy your new home in Portland. If you ever need to transport your Hyundai Sonata again or anything else in the future, please let me know. Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Derek L
    Date:1/8/2014 1:38:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country delivery through rain, sleet & snow!
    Review:This was the third time I have used an auto transport company to deliver unique, valuable cars to my residence. The first two were transatlantic deliveries and the delivery being reviewed was from Richmond, Virginia to Tucson, Arizona. I contracted ... [ More ]
    Response:Michael, I want to thank you and Carol for the very nice review, you guys were great to work with. It's so nice to work with good people and who understand that things like the weather are completely out of our hands. We always try to provide the best communication possible and Jeff is a very good driver who is passionate about his job as you know. I hear the compliment a lot from customers, that I do things the old fashioned way when it comes to customer service. I'm very proud of that! I hope that you love your new classic Land Cruiser. Please call me anytime. Have a Happy New Years! Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:12/27/2013 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and on time!
    Review:First of all, great customer service. We had many schedule changes and they were very flexible to assist us in getting my vehicle to the new location. After many phone calls of changing locations and time, we set up a meeting time and place to allow ... [ More ]
    Response:Daniel, Thanks for the great review, I really appreciate it! I want to also thank you and your wife for your military service! I'm glad we could work around all of your friend's schedule changes at the Ft Bliss pickup. I'm also really pleased to have your BMW waiting on you when you arrived in Missouri for delivery. We pride ourselves on constant communication and our customer service. I hope you guys enjoy your time at Ft Leonard Wood, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years! Call me anytime if you need anything else in the future. Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel You
    Date:12/9/2013 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Alpine did not have one of their own trucks running that northern route at that time. But they arranged for OK Auto Transport to do the hauling; OK used a high-tech enclosed, soft-sided carrier. Both Dave at Alpine and the dispatcher and driver (bo... [ More ]
    Response:David, Thanks for your great feedback and the 5 Star Review! As you mentioned we didn't have one of our own trucks running this far northern route of Massachusetts to Montana during your specific timeframe. Not only that but you were coming down from Prince Albert Saskatchewan, Canada and we needed to know exactly where the driver was to coordinate a exact delivery time and location in Glendive, MT. I always enjoy working with our Canadian friends and the unique challenges of these routes and time constraints they present. We work with a lot of companies like OK Auto to meet these challenges if our own trucks aren't running the route at that time. Whether it's a unique situation like yours or just a routine route we are very serious about communicating with our customers and always providing the highest level of customer service! I hope you really enjoy your classic 1954 Studebaker. Please call anytime if you need anything in the future. Happy Holidays! Thanks, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:12/5/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I have nothing but the highest praise for this company. We have had our cars transported by other companies and there is no comparison. Dave (our point person) provided personalized and excellent service. He communicated frequently, was honest, an... [ More ]
    Response:Mary, Thanks for leaving a very nice review, I really enjoyed working with you. As you stated your move was on short notice and coming from far north Vermont no less. Almost on the Canadian border right in the middle of Lake Champlain, doesn't get more remote or difficult than that. As we discussed that first call I have a lot of great relationships like Leo that I can work with for these tough routes. So glad to come through for you and hope that Aaron and Gina enjoy having the Accord. Have a great Thanksgiving visting family in PA. Please call anytime if you need anything in the future. Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mary B.
    Date:11/26/2013 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great drivers!
    Review:Darrel at Alpine Transport was good to work with. He patiently and thoroughly explained the process. My wife was shipping her Durango from Maryland to our new home in Colorado. She was in Maryland (I was in Colorado to receive the SUV) and neither... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary R.
    Date:11/26/2013 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Super Service!
    Review:First time using Dave and Alpine. Shipped an inexpensive Toyota on an open truck with Alpine. Have shipped cars 4 times including 2 times with enclosed shipping for expensive cars using high-end carriers that cost double the price of Alpine. Dave an... [ More ]
    Response:Mark, Thanks for taking the extra time to give us the positive feedback and a 5 Star Review, I truly appreciate it and so will our future customers. I'm so pleased to have the Toyota Matrix delivered early to your son at college, I hope he enjoys having it while he's there. There is a lot of big name companies out there touting that they are the so called best, and that's their excuse why their prices are so high. That's simply not the case. Being the best is about caring about each customer and putting the customer's needs first not the company's sales stats or the paycheck. If our customers are happy with the great customer service and had a memorable experience at a competitive rate we know they will come back the next time and refer all of their friends and family, that makes a company the best. We're in this to build long lasting relationships with our customers to outlast our competion. It's not just to move a customer once and never hear from them again. I look forward to working with you again. Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:11/26/2013 8:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:I contacted Alpine to move my car. There was a big schedule conflict with work and pickup (I couldn't pick it up until the day after arrival due to work.) These guys were SUPER with that and found a suitable place to drop off car and great in working... [ More ]
    Poster:Malissa
    Date:11/25/2013 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes 2005 E55 AMG
    Review:Alpine Transport Inc. provided excellent service for shipment of my E-Bay purchased vehicle. Right from start the quote was provided quickly and spelled out everything concisely. The quote was very reasonable to the point I had to ask Dave a couple ... [ More ]
    Response:Nelson, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review and for your testimonial, I appreciate it! I'm very glad to have had your new Mercedes-Benz E55 delivered so early and to have lived up to your high expectations of customer service and timeliness and at a price lower than you expected as you mentioned. I always do my best to keep the price as competitive as possible and provide the best possible customer service, putting the customer first, I call it! I really do like your line, Great prices and extremely customer service focused. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your new E55 AMG! Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nelson Pinto
    Date:11/25/2013 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: The Best
    Review:Two words...THE BEST....from the first contact call to the follow up. Dave Fountain made this a low stress, pleasant and professional transport. The continuing update calls kept my mind at ease. The driver was Excellent as well!! I Highly Recommend A... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandie
    Date:11/24/2013 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Maserati Shipment
    Review:The experience was seamless, the driver kept in touch with me and the car was delivered on time... It appears that this company has had a lot of experience shipping high end autos as I needed an enclosed transport because of the value of my auto..... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Scattarella
    Date:11/19/2013 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Unfilled Order and Poor Overall Experience
    Review:Poor communication throughout the process leading to order not being filled after waiting right up until scheduled pickup. No reasonable explanation given and neither owner or employee accepted any responsibility. I lost over two weeks waiting and no... [ More ]
    Response:This is Dave Fountain, the representative for Alpine Transport who worked with Michael to set up the transport of his Bronco. Let me start first by saying there was a very reasonable explanation for this situation and Michael simply doesn't want to accept it. He never lost over 2 weeks, it was scheduled 2 weeks out for his pickup as planned and he knew upfront. This customer needed to ship his vehicle from WI to ID. I set up this order for confirmed transport the very first day I took the order after discussing Michael's situation. I gave him different options of open or enclosed transport. He could choose to pay the going rate to move it timely or he could save quite a bit in a filler spot if he could wait until the carrier I had in mind was coming through WI in apx 2 weeks. He was fine with waiting to save the money and stated he was in no hurry and no deadlines. I assigned it to a very good carrier of mine who specializes in classics, boats and motorcycles and could provide an enclosed transport of a lifted Bronco like his, I sent Michael the order confirmation email. I called Michael leading up to the week of pickup to let him know that the owner/operator I had assigned it to was hospitalized for a few days due to a sudden health situation, very low oxygen levels, when he arrived in CA to make deliveries prior to coming back to the Midwest. I explained it would be delayed a few days so the carrier could recover before picking up the vehicle. Michael seemed irritated by this which was hard to believe because it seemed he cared more about his vehicle than the well being of a great contact of ours, not to mention if the carrier can't safely make the trip it's not worth jeopardizing his life and the entire load just to try to please one customer. I offered to line up a different carrier at the going rate and he said he could wait. I also called the gentleman who sold this vehicle to Michael and explained the situation, he was very understanding and even stated whenever the carrier can come through his area he would gladly meet the owner/operator down at a local ballpark to make it an easier pickup location. Later in the originally planned week of pickup I spoke with Michael letting him know I would get another update on the carrier's health status, he said as long as it was delivered by Thanksgiving he was fine. I offered again on the phone and by email to find someone else but it would be the going rate, he again passed. We found out later that day our carrier had suffered a stroke and needed time to recover before going back on the road. We've tried reaching Michael several times at his office and cell to explain what has happened to our carrier and to refund his deposit if he wanted. We've even emailed him all of the paperwork, dispatch sheet, and forward him the email from the carrier's wife stating that he needed time to recover from the stroke. He still hasn't responded. Instead he took the time to get on here and leave a negative review. I'm not sure what else we can do in this situation to make this customer happy. We take the transport of every customer's vehicle very seriously and if a problem or delay arises we communicate with our customers as soon as we get the information. As Mike, owner of Alpine, and I have stated numerous times in our responses to the hundreds of 5 Star positive reviews that our customers have left on here that we take pride in providing the highest level of customer service possible to our customers. We will continue to do so. Sincerely Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Moroge
    Date:11/18/2013 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: The easiest thing in the world.
    Review:My car arived full day ahead of schedule completely undamaged and perfectly in order. Alpine Transport Inc was nothing short of phenomenal during the whole process, from the first phone call and initial quote all the way through to the follow up and... [ More ]
    Response:Robert, Thank you for leaving such an outstanding 5 Star review, I really appreciate it and enjoyed working with you. On our first call you let me know up front that you were very, very detail oriented and said you would want an update every step of the way. This was a newly purchased car and you wanted everything to go perfectly. I'm extremely pleased to live up to your high expectations and that it was great experience for you. I never lose sight of how important these shipments are to my customers and try to do my absolute best every time. We are in this business to build long lasting relationships, it's not just a one time thing to us. I hope you enjoy your Honda S2000 and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Mintun
    Date:11/18/2013 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE, CALL APLINE
    Review:DAVE AND ALPINE TO SAVE THE DAY (I GOT A CALL ON A SAT that is right SAT, DAVE worked for ME on HIS TIME OFF). Well the story goes like everyone else's, when they get screwed over by other scum bag companies (DON"T GO WITH FAST TRACK AUTO), the... [ More ]
    Response:Sean, Let me start by saying thank you for your military service! I also want to thank you for your great testimonial of what unfortunately happens all too often in this business. If you go with the lowball priced, fast talking company you usually get what you paid for, nothing! It's really simple, tell the customer the truth upfront and provide great customer service. That's all anybody wants when they make a purchase or need a service provided. I always try to provide a memorable experience and leave a lasting impression on my customers. I'm pleased that you had that experience. I hope you enjoy your new home down in Florida and have lots of fun in the 68 GTO in that warm weather. Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:11/17/2013 7:02:00 AM
    Subject: Special request from PA to CA
    Review:I needed a car shipped somewhat last-minute. I needed very specific service, including short dropoff window, enclosed trailer, lift rather than ramps, etc. Dave made it happen! The guy is VERY on top of his customers. If you have any concern with a l... [ More ]
    Response:Tina, thanks for taking the time from your very busy schedule at your new job to leave such a fantastic review. I really appreciate it and so will our future customers doing their research. You made it very clear in our first conversation that your Honda S2000 meant a lot to you, was your baby, and wanted it handled with the best possible care in a hard side enclosed carrier with a lift gate. These are the type of transports we specialize in and so happy to have lived up to your high expectations. I'm also very pleased to have it delivered by your requested date. I look forward to providing the same great experience when we transport it back to Pittsburgh a year from now. Good luck with your new job and home in California. Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:tina a.
    Date:11/4/2013 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: I recommend and would use again
    Review:Alpine was the company our dealership used and recommended and Alpine's quote was very competitive. The car had some road grime on it when we picked it up but other than that it was in the same condition as when Alpine picked it up. Alpine as ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:10/30/2013 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of mind
    Review:I was very nervous shipping a car for the first time. Everyone said to be careful and they were the only ones I could trust, but I still felt like I was at risk. I talked to a LOT of brokers, read a lot of reviews, checked BBB ratings and looked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlene Trago
    Date:10/30/2013 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of mind
    Response:Charlene, Great subject line, Peace of Mind! That says it all. Thanks for telling your story and for all the kind words, I truly appreciate the tremendous testimonial! I really believe we are blessed with the best customers and I think that's because our customers usually do the most research by reading online reviews on sites like this one and checking the BBB. They are usually the ones who make the most educated decision of who is going to transport their vehicle. They don't fall for the generic fancy form emails and too good too be true, fast talkers who just rattle off a number without asking any questions about the customer's individual situation. I believe we provide the best service in this industry by doing all of the things you mentioned, and others state in their reviews. In short we put the customer first. Even after transport I always check on my customers to make sure they are happy with the service and respond to their reviews, that's the level of customer service they deserve. I hope that you and your family enjoy the new Subaru Impreza WRX. Please call me anytime if you need anything in the future, I'm always available. Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Charlene Trago
    Date:10/30/2013 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic
    Review:Wow - I chose wisely. I was flooded by calls and emails from many transport companies after I sent quote requests. I did not take any of their calls because I was too busy and had a bad feeling about most of them. One day Dave from Alpine Transpor... [ More ]
    Response:Jon, Thank you for taking the time out from your busy schedule to leave such a fantastic review, I'm very appreciative and enjoyed working with you! I can't say how happy I am to hear over and over that my customers feel they are my only customer. To me that is probably the best compliment and form of positive feedback I could ask for. I hope that you and your family are getting settled in your new home and life down in Katy. You'll definitely love the beautiful weather down there as opposed to what you're used to up in WA. Please call anytime if you need anything in the future. 2012 Volkswagen Jetta Transport. Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:10/24/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my world War II Halftrack
    Review:I had heard horror stories about getting vehicles shipped so I looked for a company with good reviews and I found alpine Transport Inc. All of their reviews from others were excellent. My experience with them was great. I contacted them on a Satu... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:10/21/2013 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome professionalism
    Review:Dave Alpine from start to finish walked me through my vehicle process of being transported to Martinsville, VA from Washington D.C. He was very helpful and stayed in contact with me the from the beginning to the end. I cant say enough how hard it i... [ More ]
    Response:Anthony, Thanks for the great feedback, I sure appreciate it! I transport a lot of cars to and from Arrington Engines as their exclusive auto shipper. I know how important the start and finish deadlines are to the customer and to Arrington, I never lose sight of that. I couldn't agree more with the lack of professionals these days. Most people have basically become order takers, that's where it ends. Part of being a true professional in my business is constant communication when needed from the customers, carriers, dealerships and modification companies like Arrington Engines. I've said many times in previous responses how important excellent customer service is to me as a consumer and I want to give the highest level to my customers. I hope you enjoy the Challenger with all that new extra horsepower. Please call anytime, I'm always available either in my office or at my cell. Thanks Dave, Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave_alpinetransport@yahoo.com [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony Campanale
    Date:10/19/2013 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Star Service
    Review:From my initial call through the entire process when my car was delivered AND AFTER, Alpine Transport, Inc. did a truly outstanding job in every way. Each phone call was courteous, the "just right" price, beating all competitors, car pick-u... [ More ]
    Response:Michelle, I truly appreciate that you've taken the time to leave a great review especially after just moving across country and being very busy at work already as you mentioned. I really enjoyed working with you as well and had fun visiting with you about your time spent back here in Des Moines. I sure hope that you enjoy the DC area and I look forward to working with you to ship back your Mini Cooper on your return trip to Phoenix. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave_alpinetransport@yahoo.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:10/15/2013 8:05:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle
    Review:The transport coordinator was thorough and informative. The vehicle was picked up on the arranged date, though they only gave 30 minutes lead time instead of the couple hours they'd indicated. No problem though as car was ready to ship. I touched bas... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Cheryl, I really appreciate the review. I'm so happy your overall experience went well with us, and would love to be of assistance for you again in the near future! Please feel free to contact me via cell at 515-494-8980 or email Chris@alpinetransportinc.com anytime. Anyone can provide a truck, but we pride on providing a service!! www.alpinetransportinc.com Mercedes benz G500 Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl
    Date:10/13/2013 7:25:00 PM

Next Reviews on Alpine Transport Inc.

Alpine Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.