View 144,718 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,719th Review now!
Alpine Transport Inc.
Time On Site:6 Years, 9 Months. Since 10/22/2008
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Alpine Transport inc. We were first established in 2000 by Ross and Mike Feuerhelm when Mike was honorably discharged from the ARMY in 2000. We are a Veteran and Family owned company. We have our own trucks as well having a network of other relationships, owner operators and other companies that we have acquired over a 13 year span. The #1 factor of why we are better than if we were just a broker. We are a carrier and carriers know what it takes to transport a car. We know how to do our due diligence. We concentrate on earning your business with our service and reputation. Not being the cheapest. We have the experience and the know how to transport your vehicle. If we can not meet your time frame or your request. We will tell you. If you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to call or e-mail anytime. Thank you.-TEAM ALPINE BECOME A FAN OF ALPINE TRANSPORT http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpine-Transport-inc-AUTO-TRANSPORT http://alpinetransportinc.com/transport-order.html We are a Veteran Owned and Operated company. Specializing in Custom transport. Free quotes. No deposit. Coast to Coast Door to Door We also now offer a non-stacking single level 3 car enclosed transport. We have our own trucks and Relation ships are everything to our company. We have open and enclosed transports We haul cars, suvs, classics, high end vehicles and bikes. http://alpinetransportinc.com/dispatch_form1.html Also operating 48 states. http://alpinetransportinc.com/transport-quote.html BECOME A FAN OF ALPINE TRANSPORT http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpine-Transport-inc-AUTO-TRANSPORT
Have your own experience with Alpine Transport Inc. to share?

Alpine Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 3500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 115 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.29% of Alpine Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.71% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Alpine Transport Inc.
    Subject: 46 Hudson
    Review:I had been on the boards for 2 months trying to get my car picked up. I finally found Alpine through our Hudson forums. Dave was fantastic! He had a drive ready to get my car 4 days after I first contacted him. The car was even picked up a day earl... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelle Dikeman
    Date:7/30/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: alpine
    Review:I bought a car in Tn, i have never used a transport service before. i found alpine transport on the samba, since i was buying a vw. I got a few quotes, and there prices was in the middle of them all. And most likely the best deal becasue my car was s... [ More ]
    Poster:arik
    Date:7/26/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Alpine Transport inc.
    Review:I was hesitant in hiring a company that I just found in the internet but when I saw their reviews, it gave me a sense of security. I wasn't disappointed, these guys are very easy to work with. Communication is A+ which is very important for me. Dave ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rex
    Date:7/16/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: mustang delievery
    Review:very friendly and helpful, reasonable delievery time, easy to contact, driver very friendly and kept in contact as to when he picked up car and where he was on his trip [ View ]
    Poster:claudio
    Date:7/16/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Dispatch and driver
    Review:I searched for a long time before finding a local to me dispatch that could line up a driver to get my car. I had just bought the car in Miami and needed it delivered to Iowa. Im glad I found Dave from Alpine, office was about 1 hr from me. who happe... [ More ]
    Poster:richard
    Date:7/16/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Review:Highly recommend Alpine and Dave! Great responsiveness, honesty and pricing. Shipping through a broker means there are some uncertainties, but Alpine seems to have done a good job of identifying partner companies that do what they say they will do.... [ More ]
    Poster:Shane
    Date:7/12/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Alpine Experience
    Review:Everything about my experience with Alpine was great! Chris Calixte and the driver were very professional, kept me closely informed about pickup and delivery dates/times and everything went exactly according to schedule. My vehicle arrived in great s... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Upchurch
    Date:7/8/2014 9:19:00 AM
    Review:I transported my 2012 Toyota Prius & 1999 Toyota Sienna from California to Georgia, Everything went smooth. Pick up and delivery all went well. I would highly recommend Alpine to anyone. Other transport companies were providing quote with low p... [ More ]
    Poster:Srini
    Date:7/4/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Alpine Review
    Review:This is the first year we have used Alpine to ship an automobile. The transfer, condition of car, communication and billing were all excellent. Five star service from start to finish. [ View ]
    Poster:Wilkin
    Date:7/2/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Review:Great service from initial conversation to delivery! Price was fair and estimate of timing right on. Very straightforward. [ View ]
    Poster:Mick
    Date:7/1/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Lifted f350 4x4
    Review:I have used alpine transport inc be for great great shipping. They are very nice and they do a great job of taking care of you and getting you great fast shipping. All I can say is go with alpine and you will have great people taking care of you and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas friend II
    Date:6/29/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Chevrolet Corvette DAMAGED
    Review:At the time of this writing, this transport company or its agent Elliot -Hartman will not and have refused to submit a damage claim. They refuse to identify their insurance company. My agents and I highly suspect Alpine Transport INC is currently uni... [ More ]
    Response:I'm really trying to remain positive and come up with a positive response to such a negative review. The name of our insurance company is Lancer insurance. We are checked for insurance almost everyday when we pass through scales. Of course we don't want to make claim on our insurance company is lancer insurance. Also, Mr. Miller is exaggerating the damage of oil that dripped onto the roof of the car and wants his car repainted. Of course we don't want to make claim on insurance and we don't just make claims because someone says so. You have to gather the facts and go from there. We yet to receive all of the estimates from Mr. Miller. Hopefully we will turn such a negative experience into a positive outcome. Unfortunately, in this instance the customer wants to be as difficult as possible. The "damage" happened a week ago. It takes time. Things do happen and takes both sides to work through it. Thank you to our great customers for business and support. www.alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:miller
    Date:6/27/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus Transport -MN to PA
    Review:We had a great experience working with Alpine Transport Inc. Mike was outstanding to work with and delivered on all his promises. We were impressed with his professionalism, knowledge and customer service. He made the overall experience stress free... [ More ]
    Response:Patty, Thank you so much for also being such a pleasure to work with. Everything really clicked along for me on this trip. You and your husband were very nice to deal with. Enjoy being back in Pittsburgh. Feel free to call or email anytime. Thank you. -mike Mike@alpinetransportinc.com www.alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Patty Gross
    Date:6/23/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience
    Review:I had a classic car shipped via enclosed carrier as part of a move from Minneapolis to Atlanta. I was driving a moving truck and needed to have the car picked up before I left and dropped off after I got there. I was leaving on Saturday morning and a... [ More ]
    Response:Ann, I'm glad you were so happy with our service. It always helps when everything is ready and everything goes as planned. It was also a nice trip to the south east for myself. I take a lot of pride in handling such cool cars. The green machine was definitely one to remember. Good luck with your new life in Atlanta. Feel fee to call or email anytime. Thank you-mike Mike@alpinetransportinc.com www.alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:6/18/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Dave was fantastic to work with. So professional and communicated with me constantly. The couple who delivered the car to me were great too. So kind and courteous. I would highly recommend this company and these drivers. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa french
    Date:6/17/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Poster:Lisa french
    Date:6/17/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Min. to TX
    Review:I have transported several cars in the past and this was by far the best experience. Roger, the driver, keep me up to date as to arrival and was a true professional and certainly knew his business. It was a pleasure to work with him. I will not... [ More ]
    Poster:J G Hardin
    Date:6/17/2014 8:30:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt
    Review:Explained my requirement to Dave. He came back with cost and pick up date. They Picked early and they gave apx 7 days. But I got the car on 8th day. It was perfect. Driver handle well. No Complaints. Thanks Dave. [ View ]
    Poster:Minor
    Date:6/16/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Dave
    Review:Dave was fantastic to work with. Called me with the quote and the contact info for the driver. Car picked up on time and delivered on time and no issues. Dave called a day later to make sure everything went fine. Great to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Kyung
    Date:6/15/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Review:Dave was great to work with, from the time I called him, things went very smooth. The price was lower than other shippers, and he stayed in contact with me until after the vehicle was delivered. The pickup and delivery were on time and the shipper c... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:6/14/2014 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic service
    Review:Dave from Alpine did an excellent job coordinating the pickup, transport, and delivery of my car in July 2013. I was so satisfied with their service I am using them again in a few months for another move. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcus
    Date:6/8/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Alpine Transport and Rite Transport
    Review:Dave from Alpine brokered the transport to Michael from Rite Transport. Both companies were extremely helpful, professional, and friendly to a point of 5 stars. This was my first time to transport a vehicle so I was loaded with questions and a litt... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Reed
    Date:6/6/2014 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:This is the first time that I have transported an auto at all. I bought a Porsche 911 C4S in Minnesota from Audi-Porsche. I contacted Alpine Transport on the recommendation of the dealership. This was the first time I have purchased a car out of sta... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenden Gannon
    Date:6/6/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: 1936 Ford Cabriolet
    Review:Dave at Alpine transport made this move so easy! He was courteous and timely, and worked through the weekend to make sure that the transport went well. I will definitely use Alpine transport again! [ View ]
    Poster:Kurt Fuxjager
    Date:6/4/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: 1930 Model A Roadster
    Review:Dave of Alpine Transport assured me that my car would be very well taken care of at time of pickup, delivery and drop off. I was told 7 days to delivery after pickup. The car was picked up on the afternoon of May 14th, 2014 and arrived early morning... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:6/3/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Excellence
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and it was an excellent experience from start to finish. Jake, the driver picked up my new Boxter S from my garage without my being present. He communicated with me while at my house and throughout the entir... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:5/30/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: 69 Roadrunner
    Review:Alpine was great to do business with, Mike stayed in touch with me from pick up until delivery. The car was handled with professional care and I was very happy to see him on time. I would use Mike again and recommend that anyone use them with confi... [ More ]
    Response:Bobby, Thank you for the positive feed back. You were also very easy to deal with. Thank you for making my job so my easier. Enjoy the new Toy. Call or e-mail anytime. mike@alpinetransportinc.com www.alpinetransportinc.com https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpine-Transport-inc-AUTO-TRANSPORT/58618731297?ref=bookmarks [ view ]
    Poster:Bobby Brown
    Date:5/29/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and professional auto shipping service from IL to CA
    Review:I recently moved from Urbana (Illinois) to Pasadena (CA). I needed to ship my vehicle (An Accord 2007) immediately and in the shortest possible time on an economical budget. I came across Alpine Transport via Google and contacted Dave. Dave was highl... [ More ]
    Poster:Arnab Mukherjee
    Date:5/23/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I suppose anyone can transport a vehicle, within reason, from one point to another. In this case, however (second time shipping the same car), I was very pleased with the way Alpine, and Dave Fountain in particular, took care of my needs. After othe... [ More ]
    Poster:Antonio
    Date:5/22/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent all around
    Review:I wanted to transport a car that I've bought on eBay and It was just a nightmare trying to get quotes and schedule from others so call transporter but it turned out most are just brokers. I got quotes anywhere from $1000 to $1600 for open transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:Loc
    Date:5/22/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Moving 74 Alfa to NY
    Review:A perfect move, on time, professional. It was my fathers car, they coordinated the pickup with him, made the whole process easy! [ View ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:5/22/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car move
    Review:Dave was very responsive and flexible and made our move exactly as promised. I would use Alpine Transport again. They are very professional. Darl [ View ]
    Poster:Darl
    Date:5/16/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Alpine Transport, Inc.
    Review:We will definitely use Alpine Transport, Inc. again! Great customer service and always very responsive to any questions. Delivery was on time and the driver was in constant contact with any updates. [ View ]
    Poster:Denise Schroer
    Date:5/15/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended!
    Review:This was my first time arranging the shipment of a vehicle. Living in Hawaii, I never knew that auto shipping was such a huge business in the continental US. I went on a site and requested a quote and was contacted by 10-15 different brokers with... [ More ]
    Response:Michael, Thanks for the tremendous 5 Star Review! I really appreciate your business and enjoyed working with you. As you stated picking the right carrier to ship a bran new 2014 Chevy Camaro can be a daunting task let alone having to ship it from MI to Hawaii. I sure appreciate all the research, homework and allowing me to explain the pros/cons of both open and enclosed transport and just the general behind the scenes picture of how everything really works in our industry before making your final decision. Anybody can just blurt out a low price and a couple one liners to get a deposit but that's not what gets the customer's car moved. As I've stated many times in my responses honesty, great communication and also having great relationships is the absolute key to a successful transport. I hope you have a lot of fun in your new Camaro and look forward to working with your fellow Hawaiian friends and family. Thanks again, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:5/12/2014 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: 1969 Corvair transport
    Review:Pick up and delivery went as scheduled, excellent communication before, during and after transport. Car arrived in same shape as it was shipped in, beautiful and free from damage of any kind. [ View ]
    Response:Curt, I want to thank you for taking a little time out to leave such a nice review especially right after a busy move across country. I really appreciate your business and all of my Corvair customers out there that continue to refer me to others. I hope you enjoy your new home in PA in and have fun in the Corvair this summer. Please call again if you ever need anything in the future. Thanks, Dave. Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:CURT
    Date:5/7/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: SRT Challenger
    Review:Mike, did a fantastic job loading our car and delivering it to Virginia. He was professional about working around our schedule and since this was our first time using a carrier I was impressed about how he presented himself during the pre-and the pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Harrington
    Date:5/7/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great first time experience
    Review:Ultra professional experience from the get-go. Once set up (via Montway), I'd called the Alpine main office to fine tune the pickup and delivery dates, which were challenging because of Midwest weather conditions at the time (Feb 2014). Phone was an... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/4/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Honorable Company
    Review:Thank you for the GREAT service! I appreciate your attention to detail, your willingness to accommodate me, and the kindness with which your drivers gave to me. I appreciate your communication with me regarding this transaction from beginning to end.... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Dougherty
    Date:5/2/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of 1934 Hudson Coupe
    Review:Alpine moved a 1946 Ford coupe for me last year and I was very pleased with their service. I needed to move my 1934 Hudson coupe from Sand-point, Idaho to Baton Rouge, La. (2250 Miles one way). I called several transporters for a quote plus I calle... [ More ]
    Response:Willard, Thanks for the 5 Star Review and your repeat business, I enjoyed working with you again. You sure are correct about you get what you pay for in our business. In most cases you won't get anything when you decide to go with the low priced companies wanting deposits up front. And a lot of them pay for their reviews as you found out while doing your research. We do business the old fashioned way. Honesty, integrity and great customer service throughout the process with no money down. We know if we do a great job and provide a memorable experience you'll call us the next time as you did. Repeat and referral business is very important to us. I hope you love your new Hudson Coupe, please call me anytime if you need anything in the future. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Willard Beard
    Date:4/30/2014 8:06:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Communication was excellent. Vehicle was picked up on time on Monday, and we were driving it in California on Friday. We would use Alpine again, and we would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response:Don, Thanks for leaving the nice review and positive feedback, you were great to work with. I sure appreciate the recommendation to others as well. I'm glad I could work around your son's very busy schedule for delivery of the BMW. Please call me anytime if you, your friends or other family need anything in the future. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:4/26/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: 81 Delorean
    Review:Alpine Transportation Inc. did another amzing job for me. This was the third vehicle they have move across the country for me with no issue. This move had some extra challenges because the seller was really hard to work with for a pick up day and... [ More ]
    Response:Jason, Thanks for the review and for your repeat business. As you stated this is the third vehicle I've shipped for you and I appreciate your business and loyalty, you're always great to work with. Yes picking up your classic DeLorean (Back To The Future Car) out of NY was challenging to say the least. I'm glad we could work around the seller's situation of going on vacation at the last minute and also picking up the car in a very congested area of Manhattan from the backup contact. I want to thank you for your wonderful gesture for our driver for all his hard work as well. I look forward to working with you again on your next transport. Have fun in the DeLorean! Thanks, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:4/24/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend and use again
    Review:Highly recommend Alpine Transport Inc. and Dan the shipper selected for our shipment. Dave communicates often and provides clear information on the move. Dan, our shipper was very professional and personable. We shipped 2 mustangs to the 50th Cele... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, Thank you for the tremendous 5 Star Review, you were great to work with. We started planning this transport over two months before the 50th anniversary celebration in Charlotte. As you explained your 1972 Mach 1 and Rick's 1970 Boss are very important and sentimental cars to say the least. I know how much research that you put into this and all of our phone calls and even phone conversations with my driver Dan before you decided we were the only company for the job. I can't say enough how thrilled I am to have came through for you and Rick and so glad you had such a memorable experience in Charlotte. From the beginning that was my goal. My driver Dan says he had an awesome time with you guys and says you made him feel like family while staying at the hotel nearby for the four day event over the Easter Holiday weekend even giving him an Easter basket after the transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Dunham
    Date:4/24/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:This was the first time that I have shipped a car and I wasn't sure about the whole process. It worked out well, Mike dropped off my car at my front door. Everything was in good shape and I was very pleased. The only bad thing I can say is that there... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Ebersole
    Date:4/17/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I have used many auto transporters. By far, Alpine Transport Inc. is the most effective company I have ever dealt with. I have already recommended them and my friend was also very pleased. They take care of your car like it's their own. [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmy Mann
    Date:4/15/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was my first time transporting a car. Needless to say, I was quite apprehensive. Also, I had very specific requirements in terms of delivery (there was no room for flexibility). Dave from Alpine transport was excellent. He always promptly return... [ More ]
    Response:Settihalli, Thanks for taking some time out of your busy day to leave the nice comments and the 5 Star Review, I truly appreciate it and enjoyed working with you! I passed on the great compliments to our driver as well. As you stated you had very strict requirements for transport that had to be met or the delivery would not work for your daughter's extremely difficult schedule. I know how much research you had done trying to decide who could pull this off knowing how much was on the line, after all it was your daughter's car. I'm so glad we could alter the driver's schedule and route to make it work for her. I sure hope she enjoys the Acura MDX. Please call me anytime if you need anything in the future. I'm always happy to help. Thanks, Dave. Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Settihalli
    Date:4/12/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Crew Cab Long Bed NE to NJ
    Review:I hadn't shipped a vehicle in about 10 years, so I was very much new to the game when it came to finding one. I searched on the typical automobile forums that I frequent and wanted to see whom people had used with success. A few names popped up, fo... [ More ]
    Response:Jacob, Thanks for such a great review and for telling such a detailed account of your experience, I sincerely appreciate it and you were really great to work with as well! I'm so happy to have provided you with the customer service you were searching for. As you now know I pride myself on honesty up front with my customers whether it's what they want to hear or not, sometimes reality is difficult to swallow but it sets the stage for the what to truly expect as far as price, timeframe, etc...especially in your situation transporting a GMC Sierra 4x4, crew cab, long bed 2500HD diesel pickup. Anybody can quote a lowest price but that's not what gets the job done. Also providing the best communication possible throughout transport is very important to us here at Alpine. The customer deserves to know what is going on at all times with their vehicle even if that means answering a customer's call on a Sunday afternoon as I did. I appreciate your recommendation and hope you enjoy your new GMC Sierra. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jacob
    Date:4/1/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Good Transport
    Review:Dave did a great job, would have liked to pay less but got enclosed transport for open price. Would use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Response:Jim, Thanks for taking some time to leave the positive feedback and compliments, I appreciate it. I'm happy to have transported your new Jeep Cherokee to you within the 2 days and in an enclosed trailer as a bonus for the original open pricing I quoted. I hope you have lots of fun in your new Cherokee. Please call anytime if you or anybody you know needs anything in the future. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:3/30/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation service
    Review:Lightening fast service. They were ready before I was, which is very rare in today's world. Dave was spot on about every step and kept me updated, I didn't need to contact him for info. The price was more than fair. [ View ]
    Response:Dusty, Thanks for the 5 Star Review and the nice words, I appreciate it and enjoyed working with you. I'd like to point out all of our contact was through email as you are working over in the UAE, so I'm pleased to have handled your transport in the timely manner with the customer service you described. I also want to thank After Hours Mopar Performance for all the customers that they refer to me, I appreciate the business and great relationship. I look forward to working with you to transport your Dodge Challenger back when all the modifications are completed. Thanks again, Dave. Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dusty
    Date:3/22/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: First Time User
    Review:Kudos to Alpine... after dodging midwest weather issues and frequent polar vortexes, my collector car arrived safe and sound, on the agreed schedule. There were some unforeseen issues with the carrier but communication to me was open, frequent and sp... [ More ]
    Response:Chuck, Thanks for leaving a 5 Star Review and the great feedback. I always appreciate when customers take the time to do this, it means a lot to us especially from our first time customers. As we discussed right before the pickup of your classic 1963 Ford Fairlane one of the drivers for our carrier who runs this route for us suddenly passed away. This was very tragic but they did their best to juggle all the customers who were involved on that driver's truck to try to make sure everybody was taken care of as quickly as possible. You were very understanding of the serious situation and I really appreciate that. Also we had to deal with some more crazy winter weather conditions here in the Midwest as you mentioned. I'm so glad we could still deliver your Fairlane on time throughout all of this. I believe great communication is always the core to this business. I hope you have lots of fun in your new classic. Thanks, Dave. Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck Ryder
    Date:3/17/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from Salt Lake, UT. to Ocala,FL.
    Review:Wow. After a week and a half of trying to contact several shipping companies that only sent emails and requests for a deposit (apparently not a good sign)and would return phone calls. I sent Dave an email and got a response by phone the same day. We ... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, Thank you for leaving such a great review and in depth account of the transport, I sincerely appreciate it and enjoyed working with you. I'm happy to have provided the level of customer service you were looking for and deserved in the beginning. It's very unfortunate so many companies out there are only in this for a deposit not to actually provide a real service to the customer. We do our very best to provide a positive and memorable experience for each and every customer. A huge part of that is providing great communication throughout the entire process. I take a lot of pride in my communication with the customer, my drivers and anyone else involved in the transaction. We know by doing this you will call us the next time or refer your friends and family if they have any transportation needs. That's just simply good business. I hope you love your classic 1958 VW Beetle Convertible! Please call anytime if you need anything. I'm always available. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 712-775-2151, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Bombassei
    Date:3/11/2014 6:21:00 PM

Next Reviews on Alpine Transport Inc.

Alpine Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5