View 144,226 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,227th Review now!
All States Car Transport
Location:4485 Stirling Road
Fort Laurderdale, FL 33314
Phone Number:877-320-2758
Secondary Phone Number:954-533-9505
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 4/12/2010

Our mission is to provide superior car transport services through understanding our valued customer needs and delivering vehicle(s) with a seamless process, state to state. We are a full service car transport company and are skilled to provide superior expertise.
Have your own experience with All States Car Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on All States Car Transport
    Subject: Camry and Corolla transported safely before time !
    Review: My vehicles Camry and Corolla were both picked up , tranported and delivered earlier than scheduled time in good condition. Both All States and the actual transporter did an excellent job. Agent Scott Huber acted promptly and was motivated in fin... [ More ]
    Poster:deepak guptaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Phoenix-SJC transportation
    Review:Transported from Chandlet to San Jose, no issues. Picked up on Thursday morning and delivered on Sunday before noon [ View ]
    Poster:VikramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review:EXCELLENT FRIENDLY SERVICE OF TRANSPORT! VERY PROFESSIONAL. FOLLOWUP CALL FROM SCOTT TO BE SURE I WAS HAPPY OR HAD ANY CONCERNS WITH THEIR SERVICE. WHEN I HEARD MY DOORBELL.......I OPENED MY DOOR AND MY CAR WAS ALREADY PARKED SAFELY IN MY DR... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Mor was quick in providing a binding estimates. THe movers were on time and did keep me updated on the time they were going to deliver this. The overall experience with truck drivers was very good. They were always ready to answer questions and would... [ More ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:7/24/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: van towing
    Review:Someone introduce this company to me because of their good price. And the customer service is good also, patient and careful. [ View ]
    Poster:IvyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle delivery
    Review:They were very knowledgeable, polite and delivered my motorcycle on expected date. I would definitely recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Brad Rothschild
    Date:7/24/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Review:From start to finish, there were no issues. Everything that was stated was going to occur did. The transport drivers were very professional and took good car of our car. [ View ]
    Poster:Sue ZuschlagThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: CORVETTES
    Review:ALLSTATE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE I USE TO TRANSPORT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF OUR CARS. THEY HAVE EARNED ALL OF OUR BUSINESS. ONE WORD DESCRIBES THEM BEST "EFFECIENT" [ View ]
    Poster:TRACY WILKS
    Date:7/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: enclosed transport
    Review:margo was a pleasure to deal with and did an excellent job,have used them to transport several vehicles and referred them to many friends ,who have also received excellent service [ View ]
    Response:I'm very happy to hear that my company was able to provide you with the best service thank you very much for taking your time to give us this good review.Thank you Margo [ view ]
    Poster:keith marcotteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Fast service
    Review:Michael was very helpful and got my car picked up FAST. It was delivered safely and the driver was helpful. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:I'm glad to hear from my customers that they are pleased with our service thanks for taking your time to give this good review Thanks Michael [ view ]
    Poster:James WallenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: The folks at All States Car transport are real professionals.
    Review:I needed my car shipped from texas to Florida and my transport coordinator Lance was extremely helpful and extremely polite. He gave me all the necessary information I needed to make my decision without sounding pushy or making me feel like I had to ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Wallerstein, im happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Wallerstein
    Date:7/20/2014 8:22:00 AM
    Subject: All State Auto Transport
    Review:This is our second year to transport our car north from Florida, and both times it has been through All State, recommended to us by a commercial user, and in both cases we have been pleased and would definitely use them again. Michael was pleasant an... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mrs. Beverly thank you for taking your time to give your experience with all states, very happy to hear this things from my customer have a great day Michael [ view ]
    Poster:Beverly R Feiges
    Date:7/18/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:We had 2 cars transported from NJ to CO. Everything went well and I would definitely use All States Car Transport again. My only complaint, which is minor, is communication about pick up. The company that was suppose to pick up our cars was switched ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for taking your time to give us this good review we are very happy to hear from our customer how satisfied your were .Thanks Scott [ view ]
    Poster:Gail
    Date:7/17/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:During initial call with Michael, car was scheduled to be picked up next day for 1st available northbound truck. Car was picked up on time & I was given all contact info. Driver kept me informed of drop off and was professional & on-time. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Manger
    Date:7/17/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:My experience with All States Auto Transport was definitely good, this company picked up my 2011 Mazda 6 did a complete inspection and delivered my car in a timely manner the same way i gave it to them and the pricing was very close to where i wanted... [ More ]
    Response:thanks for taking time to leave this good review very happy your done with the moving. Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Alexis Snyder
    Date:7/17/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of car to Florida
    Review:Everything went smoothly. No hitches. Pleased and would use them again. The personnel were of great help and explained everything. The pickup went smoothly as did the dropoff. [ View ]
    Response:Good afternoon Wayne, I'm very happy to hear that our service met your requirement ans satisfaction Thanks Michael [ view ]
    Poster:wayne levinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with services provided by all state car transfer
    Review:I am satisfied with the car transport service provided by these guys. Specially Margo she is always ready to resolve all queries. No hiding everything was very clear to customer. Thanks Pawan [ View ]
    Response:I'm very happy to hear that my company was able to provide you with the best service thank you very much for taking your time to give us this good review.Thank you margo [ view ]
    Poster:Pawan Agarwal
    Date:7/17/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Thank you Ernie for providing great customer service. You guys were able to pick the car up in Missouri even though there was nobody there, which made it very easy To make the shipment. The guy that delivered the car on the 8-wheeler was also very... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for taking your time to give us a good review. I'm very happy to hear that my customers are happy and satisfied with our services.Thanks Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:AshleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: transport of vehicle
    Review:My little Fiat 500C Rag top arrived in excellent condition. Michael on the phone, prior to the move was courteous and patient. Gil, the driver, was also courteous and kept me informed along the way and arrived as scheduled. [ View ]
    Response:I’m very happy and satisfied to hear that we were able to meet your criteria have a great day!! Michael [ view ]
    Poster:judy
    Date:7/16/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Yo altamente recomiendo esta compania de transporte y en especial Enie Gonzalez porque el fue muy profesional y me entrego mi vehiculo temprano y en buena condiciones, tambien su trato fue muy cordial y excelente. Gracias Eddie definitivamente usaria... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for taking your time to give my company a good review,we are very pleased thanks Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:Primo Sanchez
    Date:7/16/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer interaction
    Review:Mr. Gonzalez was a pleasure to coordinate this entire transport. He ensured all questions were a priority. Established trust in All states ability for a smooth completion of the transport. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You so much!!! I am so pleased to read how happy and satisfied you are with our company Thanks Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:Leonard WalkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Review:The company was excellent. Prompt and easy to work with. Would definitely use them again. Thanks Vanessa. [ View ]
    Response:Im happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day Vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:Alonzo jaramillo
    Date:7/16/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Truck transport coast to coast
    Review:We had had our vehicle with another company for over 9 weeks with no results in getting it transported. then we moved to All States Trans. and along with help of Ernie Gonzales we are driving our vehicle in 7 days after a coast to coast transport. We... [ More ]
    Response:I'm happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:Sereno
    Date:7/16/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Thanks for a great service it was Great working with you and your dispatcher Mor the driver Jose was on time great service no damage thank you all states car transport [ View ]
    Response:I'm very happy to hear that my company was able to provide you with the best service thank you very much for taking your time to give us this good review.Thank you Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:orly
    Date:7/14/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:Thank you Margo for a great service all went good it was great driver great experience I will call you on the way back thanks all states [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to give us this good review.Thanks margo [ view ]
    Poster:Yael
    Date:7/14/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: The best
    Review:I contact Scott to move the rav4 from North Carolina to Florida the driver was on time for pick up and deliver great job All states car transport and Scott [ View ]
    Response:thanks for taking your time to give us a good review. I'm very happy to hear that my customers are happy and satisfied with our services.Thanks Scott [ view ]
    Poster:Kfir
    Date:7/14/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Thank you scott for a great service it was great working with u driver was great and on time great service All states car transport [ View ]
    Response:I’m very happy and satisfied to hear that we were able to meet your criteria have a great day!! Scott [ view ]
    Poster:Gal
    Date:7/13/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: on time
    Review:Spoke with Vanessa for pick up on July 5 the driver came on time deliver in 3 day kept me inform all the way thanks all states and Vanessa great service [ View ]
    Response:I'm glad to hear from my customers that they are pleased with our service thanks for taking your time to give this good review Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:elinor
    Date:7/13/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: The best
    Review:The best company ever was on the board with other company for a week and can't get no one on the phone I contact All states car transport and I got pick up the next day got my car in 3 days great service nice driver thank u [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for taking time to leave this good review very happy your done with the moving. Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Efrat
    Date:7/13/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Review:I have last min move from California to Florida I contact all states car transport and the have me pick up same day and deliver in a week great service will use them on the way back [ View ]
    Response:Good Morning Issac, I'm very happy to hear that our service met your requirement ans satisfaction Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Issac b
    Date:7/13/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport
    Review:This company was on time best customer services will use them on my way back the driver was nice and relabel thanks all states car transport [ View ]
    Response:Good Morning Sabrina, Im very happy to hear that our service met your requirement and satisfaction Thanks vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:Sabrina
    Date:6/29/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: What I Would Expect From A Good Carrier
    Review:All States Car Transport transported my vehicle from OH to FL. I couldn't be more happier with them. Really nice people, every time I called to check status on my vehicle, they took their time finding out exactly where the truck was. I really appreci... [ More ]
    Response:thank you so much for taking your time to give my company a good review,we are very pleased thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Benny
    Date:6/25/2014 8:32:00 AM
    Review:Very prompt and honest. They delivered my car, perfectly OK. This was my second time, and I appreciate the business, I had with them. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Aparup ChatterjeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Transport with NO WORRIES
    Review:This was my first time I transported my car. I had received many quotes. They were all basically the same price. But when I received a call from Michael he explained the process and assured me that my car would be picked up in a timely matter. A... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for taking your time to give us a good review. I'm very happy to hear that my customers are happy and satisfied with our services.Thanks Michael [ view ]
    Poster:Caridad
    Date:6/23/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of Car
    Review:Ernie with All States Transport was awesome!!! He took care of arranging the transportation of our classic car from Washington to Utah ... even when we had to change the actual pickup to a later time in the day he was on it!! He scheduled a convenien... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You so much!!! I am so pleased to read how happy and satisfied you are with our company Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Vickie BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Good Service and i liked the delivery which is completed as per schedule and i recommend all state car transport for my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Santosh Gudipati
    Date:6/23/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: TX to FL
    Review:I need to leave last min I call Vanessa at All States in the morning and by 2:00pm my car was on the truck best service got there in 3 days I will recommend All States to all my friends and family thanks Vanessa [ View ]
    Poster:Jenny
    Date:6/19/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: No "BS" given
    Review:I called 20+ companies and most are full of crap. The larger companies will quote you higher rates for an immediate pick and some will quote you high and give you a 2 week pickup time frame. Neither would work for me. Scott contacting me from All S... [ More ]
    Poster:L. Taylor
    Date:6/19/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great service right on time no damage best company was there at time deliver on time gil driver was nice. [ View ]
    Response:I'm glad to hear from my customers that they are pleased with our service thanks for taking your time to give this good review Thanks Vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:penny rudni
    Date:6/19/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Will Use this company again
    Review:We have transported our 2 vehicles for over 5 years now and this is the first time that both myself and my wife were completely satisfied with the professionalism and service that was given by both Michael and Danit. Our cars were picked up on the da... [ More ]
    Response:thank you so much for taking your time to give us this good review we are very happy to hear from our customer how satisfied your were an how quick we how we meet all your requirements.Thanks Michael [ view ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:6/17/2014 10:43:00 PM
    Review:I would certainly recommend them to my friend such a professional Team , Right on time . Excellent job and very fast . [ View ]
    Response:thank you so much for taking your time to give us this good review we are very happy to hear from our customer how satisfied your were an how quick we how we meet all your requirements.Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Ronit Zana Wunder
    Date:6/16/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I spoke with Vanessa Tuesday and Thursday morning my car was already on the truck on the way to FL great fast and personal service thanks Vanessa and Richard you made my life eazy [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for taking your time to give your experience with All States, very happy to hear this things from my customer have a great day Vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:Liran
    Date:6/15/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review: Thank you for the great service It was a great pleasure to work with you. I'd love to work with you again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Im happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day [ view ]
    Poster:Sima Peretz This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: I had an amazing experience moving my car with all states.
    Review:It was really a smooth and professional service , provided by the nice curtious group oh people at all states car transport. I will definitely use them again for future moves and recommend to friends and family. [ View ]
    Response:Yoseph, Thank you for taking the time to post a review we happy we could help you. All States car Transport Danit [ view ]
    Poster:Yoseph Madar
    Date:6/13/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: best ever
    Review:I was choosing between three other companies I am happy I choose all states on time pick up and delivery great customer service great job [ View ]
    Response:Adam, It was our pleasure helping you and giving you the best price and service, All States Car Transport Scott [ view ]
    Poster:adam
    Date:6/12/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: A+ service
    Review: They were there when I needed them, another company was a no show. I loved my rep he was very helpful and kind [ View ]
    Response:Dana, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with our services. Please keep us in mind for any of your future transportation needs. Best regards, All States Car Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:6/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:I would recommend this company to anyone looking to transport there vehicle. I was booked with another company and they promised to have my car picked up on 5/24. Well no one showed up so on May 25th I called All States Car Transport they had my car ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Cristine, it was our pleasure helping you, we hope you will have a great start in your new life in NY and wish you all the best [ view ]
    Poster:Cristine Peterson
    Date:6/11/2014 9:02:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transportation
    Review:Excellent service, great communication and great costumer service. Thank you so much for making my car transportation as smooth and peroffesional as you did! Really glad I chose you. Thank you [ View ]
    Response:Yarin, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with our company as well as our services. Please keep us in mind for any of your future transportation needs. Best regards, All States Car Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Yarin
    Date:6/10/2014 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: All state car transport are the best
    Review:Excellent customer service, was at pick up in time, delivery in time, Scott was there to answer all questions and make sure to be on top of everything, I will recommend them to all my friends and co workers defiantly 5 stars [ View ]
    Response:Hi Jessica, thank you so much for taking your time for giving this good review Im very happy that everything went well on the transport Thank you, Scott [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD BEWARE
    Review:This is fraud company, please be beware of this company. Issue: They sent me $500 contract and after signing this contract they bump it to $550. Seeing this I didn't signed this new contract and didn't shipped my car with them. But then also they c... [ More ]
    Response:In Response to the accusations made by Amit Babel, All States Car Transport was hired by Amit Babel on 6/5/14 at 10:07am to have a 2006 Volkswagen Passat shipped from Lynchburg, Virginia 24502 to Newark, New Jersey 07102 for a total cost of $500. The customers requested to have the vehicle pick up on 6/5/14 and delivered 6/9/14. The customer was advised of shipping requirements and restrictions. The customer then informed us that the vehicle would be traveling with 100lbs to 175lbs of personal property. The customer was then told that the allowed limit by the Department of Transportation of personal property in a vehicle may not exceed 100lbs. Customer offered to pay an additional $75 to the carrier for the additional weight. We explained to the customer that we must inform the driver of the additional weight, and if the carrier required additional payment besides the $500, we would notify the client for approval. We sent the customer an electronic contract for the total shipping cost of $500 to be signed in order to proceed with our service. The contract was signed and received on 6/5/14 at 11:55am. Our dispatch department located a driver that only wanted an additional $50 for the exceeded weight in the vehicle. The driver wanted to pick up the vehicle on 6/5/14 and deliver on 6/5/14. Although the customer requested to have the vehicle delivered 6/9/14, it is standard procedure to present the customer with the drivers offer. We contacted the customer, presented the offer. The customer agreed to the total cost of $550, but he insisted that the car had to be delivered on 6/9/14 and that the vehicle was no longer available to be picked up on 6/5/14, it had to be picked up 6/6/14. We then called the carrier and asked if he would be willing to wait until the following day to pick up the vehicle and if it were any possibilities that he would consider delivering the vehicle on 6/9/14 per customer’s request. Carrier agreed to the terms. We notified the customer. He gave us verbal authorization to then dispatch the vehicle to the assigned driver. The customer then verbally stated that he would sign the revised electronic contract for the total amount of $550 that was sent to the provided email as soon as he had the chance to get to it. We receive a phone call from the carrier the following day on 6/6/14 stating that the residence in Lynchburg Virginia 24502 did not want to release the vehicle. We contacted Amit Babel, who proceeded to tell us that the vehicle is no longer available for transport. We explained to the customer that a refund is not possible as stated on the contract. We, as brokers provided our service to the customer in a timely manner. We were able to locate and assign a carrier according to the customers’ time frame and at a lower cost then what he wanted to pay. Much could have been avoided if the customer had communicated with us, instead of leading the carrier to believe that he was transporting the vehicle. The driver also had to be compensated for his time and fuel cost. We sincerely apologize that you feel in such way. We do the very best to make sure that we provide quality and reliable service to all of our clients. [ view ]
    Poster:Amit Babel