View 144,487 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,488th Review now!
All Day Auto Transport
Location:CLICK LINK BELOW FOR FREE QUOTE
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Phone Number:754-229-2434
Secondary Phone Number:855-269-1288
Website:
Time On Site:5 Years, 11 Months. Since 8/19/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Car Delivery USA Inc. |

All Day Auto Transport specializes in moving customers that are stranded with other brokerages. We may quote you a $100 or so more than some other smaller companies but we make sure your vehicle WILL be picked up in a timely fashion with no headaches! You will also have a personal customer service rep for your move. Our motto is simple "If we don't ship your car, we don't get paid" Call us now for a free quote or if it's after hours visit our website listed above and fill out a quote form for an instant quote to your email. If our reviews below aren't enough Google "top rated car transport company" You'll see us at the top of the list!
Have your own experience with All Day Auto Transport to share?

All Day Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 13500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 154 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.14% of All Day Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.86% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All Day Auto Transport
    Subject: confident service
    Review:Dispatcher is very focus on find transportation at good price and follow up ..we have several requests about different locations with success [ View ]
    Poster:RAUL M PONS
    Date:7/16/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: ALL DAY AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:ALL DAY AUTO TRANSPORT BY MIMI HAS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL IN THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRICING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. FISHERS IMPORTS HAS USED THEM FOR OVER 50 SHIPPING'S IN PAST 6 MONTHS. [ View ]
    Poster:FISHERS IMPORTSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Two Thumbs Up!!!
    Review:I finally had my job transfer approved and had to start work 7 days later in GA. I needed to get my car transported ASAP so I could start my first day on time!!! I called All Day Auto and spoke with Mimi. I also spoke with a few other companies...b... [ More ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:7/13/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: transport my Frod Explorer
    Review:From start to finish the pickup and delivery was professional, Jackie of all Day Auto Transport arranged transportation around my schedule, the pick up at my front door was easy and the car arrived in LA early. (An early birthday gift.) thanks Ms. B... [ More ]
    Poster:kayla brownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Superb service !!
    Review:Everything went smoothly from the pick up point til the driver John delivered my Dodge challenger. customer service was great too. Thanks Again Gary and team. -Sidney [ View ]
    Poster:Sidney K. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Review:I’ve been an architect for 10-odd years, and moving is a big part of my job. This wasn’t an issue, that is, until I started my own family because there was more furniture and things that needed moving. But the biggest problem is our cars,... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:7/10/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:I would highly recommend this company to anyone moving cross country. They made it so simple to have my car moved. They arrived early and my car was delivered on time, which was fantastic. I was really worried that it would be late or damaged, but ev... [ More ]
    Poster:angela woltz
    Date:7/10/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I arranged for another company to pick up my car and i was not pleased when they told me my 1-5 days notice actually started from the availability date I requested and not the date i reserved the truck. I talked to Sean and explained my situation an... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Gourley
    Date:7/9/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Would definitely use this company again. Great customer service! Pricing! & Times! I recommend to anyone shipping a vehicle [ View ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:7/9/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:All Day Auto Transport gave me a great experience with transportation service. I am glad I choose their transportation service for my car. The driver was good and was on time for pick up and delivery. I will tell my friends to use them and I will use... [ More ]
    Poster:John Williams
    Date:7/1/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:This was my first time using a autotransport. Penny was quite knowledgeable and was able to guide me in this process. She and other staff members got me reliable service that delivered my vehicle earlier than expected. Although there was some delay a... [ More ]
    Poster:Phillip Law
    Date:7/1/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: All Day Auto Transport
    Review:My classic Monte Carlo is my baby and to release it unto stranger takes a bit of courage and trust. All Day Auto Transport team showed that they care not just for the business, but also for the gem (my car)! They loaded with a sense of pride and resp... [ More ]
    Poster:Martha Winslow
    Date:6/30/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely satisfied with All Day Auto Transport!
    Review:First off, I would like to say that this is our first time using a service to transport our own vehicle long distances. I did some extensive researching to come across a few companies that had good ratings. I then did a more in depth search to come t... [ More ]
    Poster:John Hue
    Date:6/30/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service
    Review:The customer service was excellent. All Day Auto Transport was very helpful, affordable, and reliable when it came to transporting my vehicle across the country. Since I was going to be driving a truck and trailer, I needed to get my car to my new ho... [ More ]
    Poster:EARLEEN ZIMMERThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great service, highly recommended!
    Review:All Day Auto Transport was very helpful, affordable, and reliable when it came to transporting my vehicle across the country. Since I was going to be driving a truck and trailer, I needed to get my car to my new home also. It was a very easy process... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica J.
    Date:6/27/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I used this company based on a recommendation from a friend and I am very pleased. They treated my car like it was their own and I was informed of everything along the way. The people who picked up my car were professional and courteous to my concern... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly Holland
    Date:6/26/2014 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:Delivery was on time and in a perfect shape. Nothing was broken, lost or damaged. The cost was $1600 and I think it is a great price for a perfect service. Total transport time took one week (7 days). At ' All Day Auto Transport' customer service has... [ More ]
    Poster:auraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 4:59:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting My Car
    Review:All Day Auto Transport made transporting my car a breeze. I was moving from Minnesota to Texas and I didn't really know what to do with my car. My friend recommended this company as they helped her to transport her car quickly and efficiently. I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:6/23/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Review:Four months ago we relocated from NJ to CA and desperately needed to get our car over as driving all the way across country in the middle of winter wasn't an option. A friend of ours recommended All Day Auto Transport, so we hired them. Perfect! They... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Like Sunday Morning
    Review:I recently had to move to Los Angeles for work and I had no idea how I would get my car to LA from Denver. My friend recommended All Day Auto Transport. From the beginning, the staff was very friendly and professional. They handled my baby (my red... [ More ]
    Poster:Enlightened1
    Date:6/20/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Good Auto Shipping Experience
    Review:I had a really good experience with All Day Auto Transport. I was moving from Orlando, Florida to Seattle Washington by myself, and there was no way I was going to drive all that way. I have never shipped my vehicle before, so I was a bit apprehensiv... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:6/20/2014 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Excellent service, on phone and in person. Driver came in time and very polite and nice person. Delivered car in time as promised even helping to park the car in the correct spot as needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Sachin MagdumThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/7/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: They saved me time and money !!!!
    Review:All day auto transport did a great job of shipping my vehicle. Time in transit was very reasonable. Was contacted as to when car was to be picked up, (two days after contact). Driver was very helpful and flexible with delivery timing. Went out of his... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:6/6/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Really great transport service!
    Review:Helped me move my truck from Texas to California promptly. The driver was extremely respectful and answered all questions I had, He was also on time to the T! Price is very reasonable especially for the distance traveled! 100% satisfied! [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Hunt
    Date:6/6/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:These guys were really great. We do a lot of car shipping, since my husband and myself are collectors. We were looking for someone to move one of our cars for us, and we ended up getting referred to All Day Auto Transport by a friend who had used the... [ More ]
    Poster:Piphe B
    Date:6/5/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing 5 Star Service
    Review:My experience with the auto transport service was awesome!! The driver I had was really really friendly and the pricing was also very fair. I received a wonderfully low rate and don't Let me forget to also mention that the timing was also on point. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Jasmine
    Date:6/5/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I was looking for company which will ship my car from FL to CA .After searching the internet and asking around i found All Day Auto transport . I called them i talked to their secretary and she was very patient and answered me everything i asked her ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack Bryan
    Date:6/4/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I received an immediate call when I asked for a quote. The quote was the best I received. Everything was handled very smoothly. The driver called and picked up the car at the appointed time and delivered it to me a day earlier than I expected it. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Raymond CostaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Review:Everything went smoothly from start to finish. Sean was very helpful and responsive. Once my car was dispatched, I was able to easily track my car, and it showed up on time. I'd recommend to my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Lauren GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Review:All in all a good experience. Honest open and reliable. Quote was accurate, pickup and delivery on time. Price was fair and cat didn't receive any damages [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew davisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2014 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:Robert Fimowicz from RAF Transportation was excellent and we would definitely use him again.he arrived on time to pick up our 2 vehicles and they were at our home the day after we flew in so we were able to avoid the cost of a rental. He was polite a... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy germainThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: All Day Auto
    Review:I used All Day Auto services at the recommendation of the dealer I purchased my vehicle from. From my first call, All Day Auto had outstanding service, courteous representatives and was able to update me on the status of my delivery and answer quest... [ More ]
    Poster:Phillip F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2014 7:55:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Contact person and driver were professional and courteous. Price was a good price and we would use them again in a minute. [ View ]
    Poster:Glen Tebo
    Date:4/21/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of automobile
    Review:I have had cars shipped before, this time was the quickest and easiest I have experienced. The car arrived in great condition, no hassle and very pleased. I am keeping their number in my list to call if I need this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Guy Morrison
    Date:4/15/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Very happy with their service.
    Review:Great company. I was very happy with them and would use them again. The picked up my Dodge Ram early, took very good care of it and delivered it early. [ View ]
    Poster:Stoney FritzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: my transport experience
    Review:I was very happy with the service I was in a panic because I went with another company and for two weeks they gave me the runaround so I google and found this company and they work great I call that day and the next day my vehicle is picked up and th... [ More ]
    Poster:TiffanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Review:Great service that I would gladly use over and over again. Everyone was very friendly and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew bromell
    Date:4/14/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Increased Price
    Review:The delivery was late and the price was increased unilaterally by All Day. I had no choice but to pay the extra 200 or so (after agreeing to an prior increase of about 150). [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: PERFECT TRANSPORTATION COMPANY IN THE NATION
    Review: Honestly from the day one, I had great experience with this transportation company. I was trying to get competitive price, the costumer service reps. are going further to help & expedite my request as soon as possible. In addition to thi... [ More ]
    Poster:HENOKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to Florida Car Transport
    Review:My experience was over all good. The pickup of my cars was prompt , there was no damage to any of the vehicles. I transported one of my cars , then several weeks later transported two more. I guess this shows you that I would indeed use them aga... [ More ]
    Poster:John Novak This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 6:01:00 AM
    Subject: golf cart transport
    Review:it would have better if drop off was made as agreed as it was a business it was going and driver wanted to drop off at night,nevver heard from company that delivery has been made or time thks Chuck ,,Driver was great [ View ]
    Poster:cchuck wildgustThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Review:I have shipped my car with this two times and every time I did it was a great experience. My car was usually delivered a day or so earlier than what I had planned with always worked out better. I will defiantly ship my car with this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:JessicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 4:51:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of 1992 Honda Goldwing
    Review:Person on the phone was very friendly & accommodating. Service was fast & on time both picking up & dropping off. Vehicle arrived in perfect condition. Price was reasonable. Very satisfied!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Lori SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: inaccurate quote
    Review:I chose this company as I was quoted $795.00. When I elected to proceed, I was called with a cost of $1095.00. I declined because of the substantial increase from what I was originally quoted. Ultimately, the settled on $995, but was a little bit ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angelo GonzalesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:This company was on time and professional would use again good communication The person I spoke with was very helpfull [ View ]
    Poster:Mark ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car was late
    Review:Overall the car was delivered without damage. My son had to get a ride to pick up his car 30 min. away from his location. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:4/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation Coast to Coast
    Review:The quote that I received was cheapest for Coast to Coast service, friendly and excellent service. I was concerned since the rate was low, I might be risking my BMW, but was handled very well. They kept informing prior to pick up and drop off to setu... [ More ]
    Poster:Riten
    Date:4/9/2014 9:12:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport multiple vehicles
    Review:I was very pleased with my experience, the transport was on time and professional. I would definitely use the service again if I ever need to do so. [ View ]
    Poster:Jolene Noone
    Date:4/8/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible
    Review:My car arrived late, filthy and damaged! What's worse- upon calling to settle the damage, I got nothing but bounced around. First, they had me call the point of origin- they don't handle claims. Next, I called back and was told to contact their ca... [ More ]
    Response:We always recommend to customers if they are worried about cars being dirty from traveling so far in snow storms and especially up to Alaska if they want an enclosed carrier to make sure there is no dirt, snow or sleet on there car. Rob chose the open hauler and we understand his frustation of the car arriving dirty, We gave him all the carriers insurance to cover , any damage that was done because of going through a snow storm 3,000 miles from Alaska to Texas. His claims were covered and this is a good learning experience because this does happen 1 out of every 100 transports but in the rare case of damage all of our carriers are fully insured. But again we do recommend to all customers to choose our enclosed option if they have a luxury or classic car and if transport is being done during winter time. This will give your vehicle the most protection. [ view ]
    Poster:RobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping auto
    Review:This company picked up and delivered my vehicle On time, as promised, with courteous driver. I would recommend this company if you need to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg Sappington This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 2:51:00 PM