View 160,362 Reviews on 3,684 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,363th Review now!

View All Day Auto Transport's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:855-269-1288
Website:http://www.alldayautotransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 8 Months. Since 8/19/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Car Delivery USA Inc. |

All Day Auto Transport has been in business for over 5 years and we ship over 1000 cars per month. We have over 25 employees in our South Florida office that are available nearly 24-7 to answer any questions during your transport and this is one of the reasons we are one of the only companies that hold a 5 star rating with over 5 years in business. IF WE DON'T SHIP YOUR CAR, WE DON'T GET PAID. It's as simple as that. Call us now to get your car picked up today!
Have your own experience with All Day Auto Transport to share?

All Day Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 13500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 88 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.65% of All Day Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.35% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All Day Auto Transport
    Subject: Great Efficient Service!
    Review:We needed to transport an antique car (1968 Cadillac Coup de Ville) from Tallahassee to Tampa and the driver, Don, was excellent to work with. Thank you for great service from the corporate office, Penny! [ View ]
    Poster:Patti S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Review:The driver arrived within 15 minutes after he called. He was courteous and very professional. The car was delivers earlier than my expectation. It was a very good experience and I will recommend this company to my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Shahid J HashmiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Trike Delivery
    Review:This service was great. My trike arrived without issue and the driver kept me informed of his whereabouts at all times. I would recommend this service to anyone that wants to be sure their vehicle arrives on time with no issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction with auto transport
    Review:Auto transport is The best shipping company. The staff is so helpful and they do their best to get you a reasonable price. [ View ]
    Poster:EbbonaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: My experience with all day auoto transport
    Review:I had a good experience with them and not even a scratch was on my car on the day of delivery. I was 100% satisfied with their service. they will call you all the time to let you know about the status of your car. I will definitely use them again an... [ More ]
    Poster:Durelle MouatchoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I was already disappointed with another company, the minute I contacted this company from the customer service to the willingless to help me and my situation I felt taken care of. My car was here sooner than expected and in excellent condition. Defin... [ More ]
    Poster:Janira GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Review of transport
    Review:Easy to deal with. Contacted with pickup date quickly. Picked up car on time and let us know when it would be delivered on the other end. Amazed that it only took 4 days and that everything worked so smoothly. Would definitely recommend services ... [ More ]
    Poster:TMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 4:36:00 AM
    Subject: Got my truck!!!
    Review:All Day Auto Transport was able to find me a cheap deal my truck was picked up from California on the day we talked about and was delivered to me in Florida on the day i was told also the driver they got for me was very nice he took care of my vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:luisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:From start to finish, Gary and Susan were amazing. Susan went above and beyond with arranging for pick up of my vehicle and when an issue arose because my check didn't get to the dealership on time and the driver couldn't pick my car up, Susan made m... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:2/11/2015 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: All Day Auto Review!
    Review:Ashley was very clear in communicating . Hauler arrived on time and my Lexus arrived in 6 days coast to coast move. Service was a little pricier than others but it was worth it knowing my car arrived in great shape just as it left. Also dispatch foun... [ More ]
    Poster:StephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Quick to find a transporter
    Review:I have used All Day Auto to transport MANY vehicles and MIMI is always willing to help. I a Loyal customer. If I feel I receive great customer service then I will stick with a company. I have done so for many years. Thank you to Mimi who is my main c... [ More ]
    Poster:fgonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2015 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car Damage
    Review:I had the worst experience with this company! The driver cracked my bumper while delivering it. They told us that we had full insurance included in the quote. We tried with them for months with no legitimate response. Sure, they were nice but that do... [ More ]
    Response:This customer went through an unfortunate situation . Every carrier we use is fully insured with a million dollar cargo insurance policy , Mr.Vinaya called us 7 weeks after delivery to make a claim with the insurance company for a scratch that occurred during transport . We helped the client with his claim but the insurance company of the actual driver denied it because all claims have to be made with in 10 business days after delivery. This is a great learning experience on the rare case of supposed damage. You must make all claims within 10 days or every insurance company will deny the claim . We do apologize to Vinaya and we hope all is well. As he said we were very polite through out this process but there wasn't more we could do. Thanks for your time and call 855-269-1288 and receive a free shipping quote and mention transport reviews for a $25 discount on shipping . [ view ]
    Poster:Vinaya
    Date:2/3/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery USA Was Great!
    Review:After going on one of those websites looking for a company to transport our car from east coast to west coast, we received at least 15 offers. But, Car Delivery USA offered the best rate. In fact, their quote was about $200 under the next best quo... [ More ]
    Poster:JessieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I was working with another company who was not satisfactory. Car Delivery was fast and arrived a day sooner than anticipated. I was able to get in touch with a customer service rep, the driver, and dispatch all the time. I would use this company agai... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: FABULOUS! Job Well DONE!
    Review:Thank you for locating and dispatching a quality trucking company! Happy Snappy Enterprises did a fabulous job transporting and unloading my vintage British motorcar! Five Stars! Superior Rating! I appreciate the paramount professional service, an... [ More ]
    Poster:DW
    Date:12/15/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Overall very pleased with fast service
    Review:Pretty fast service! Price did change from original quote, due to individually hauled instead of being hauled on a 10 car hauler. And when the vehicle arrived, it had to have the battery jumped, because the hauler had left the key in ignition, not tu... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia ReiterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 12:23:00 AM
    Review:Excellent team.Reps were very helpful and honest. Drivers were professional and courteous. The driver met me at a local shopping area and was very throrough in exmaining the car, he was polite, knowledgeable and friendly. Car arrive iin Californ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriella SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport review
    Review:I had an excellent experience using All Day Auto Transport. They were on-time to pick up my car and dropped it off before the estimated delivery date at my final location. The service staff was friendly and accommodating. I would certainly use the... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel
    Date:12/4/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Quality.
    Review:Thank you Penny at all day auto for shipping all my vehicles you guys have been the best. No! You guys are the best. Would for sure use again:) [ View ]
    Poster:Ricky
    Date:12/4/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Review:My experience was great! I had never transported a car before and did not have a clue what to do or where to start. All Day Auto Transport walked me through the whole process and had me a driver scheduled within a couple of hours. Everyone was so hel... [ More ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I recentlly shiped my car from Mn to ohio costing me $650. Ashley take care of the process on time.So exited to see my car on time [ View ]
    Poster:FireThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: enclosed amazing transport
    Review:shipped a brand new benz with all day auto.. 100k car so you can understand I was nervous but all day came thru with a beautiful 4 car hauler enclosed. The car was delivered in 5 days. 5 star service!!! [ View ]
    Poster:marc Barba
    Date:11/1/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Porsche
    Review:I transported my 911 from Fort Lauderdale to San fransisco last month with penny from all day auto transport . This company was great, I was In a time crunch to get the car to a high end customer with in a week of purchase because they buyer was goin... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:11/1/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Timely service
    Review:I thought the service was great and very prompt. Time was important to me as my business is in Florida and my car was impounded in Texas. I needed this done ASAP and they did exactly that. Thank you very much. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob BrooksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Jeffrey Stanley
    Review:I recently had All Day auto ship my 1980 Harley Davidson sportster and my 1971 toyota land cruiser from San Jose California to Columbus Georgia. They were very Prompt in getting them both delivered to my residence at a very fair price. It only took s... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Stanley This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: expedited
    Review:The delivery from west coast to east coast was less than 5 days. Good and fast service, the driver was very friendly and throughly. [ View ]
    Poster:michelle nguyen
    Date:10/23/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: BEST AUTO TRANSPORTER
    Review:GREAT SERVICE....PAID A LITTLE MORE FOR GUARANTEED PICKUP AND IT WAS WORTH IT! PLUS THE VEHICLE ARRIVED EARLY...THE VEHICLE IS FOR HUNTING THIS WEEKEND SO WORKED PERFECTLY.... WE SHIP A LOT OF AUTOS SO GLAD TO FIND A GOOD COMPANY!! [ View ]
    Poster:AriesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Courteous driver, good communication
    Review:Once the transport was confirmed the driver was in good contact with both sender and receiver. Upon meeting him, he was very courteous and professional. It was an excellent experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Ludo Van VoorenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: All day auto transport
    Review:Sean and Sue at "All day auto transport" were wonderful helping us get our car to Pennsylvania. They were very professional and keep us well informed. I would recommend All day auto transport and if I ever have the need to transport a ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Claudia PaesanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:Hi, I recommend this company to everyone. They are very polite, nice and very honest. Pick up and delivery happen in timely manner. Good service. Thankyou [ View ]
    Poster:HassanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car
    Review:It was a great experience shipping my car with all day transport No hassle at all Would recommend my fellows to select this [ View ]
    Poster:Aninder singhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: All Day Transport never to be trusted
    Review:Read about all the scams and how dirty this industry is. Thought I had a reputable company but was lied to and follow up resulted in cancelling the wrok order. Ordered a transport from Pa to Fla on Sept 12th for pick up on Oct 19th. They never sho... [ More ]
    Response:We gave a quote to this client Mr.Philips for a Hyundai Sonata from Pa to FL for $800, when he called to set up the order he changed it to a Ford Expedition. We told the customer that we could not ship the Expedition (Which weighs about 6,000 LBS compared to a small Sonata that weighs about 3,000 LBS) for the same price of $800. He canceled the quote and we never charged Mr. Philips , We wish him the best and we tell all our clients to try and give specific makes and models of the vehicles that they are looking to transport prior to setting up an order so we can give the most accurate quote. We are offering $100 discounts to anyone that calls in from our Transport Reviews profile. Call for a free quote at 855-269-1288 and refer to the Transport Reviews Discount. [ view ]
    Poster:S Phillips
    Date:10/21/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Range Rover
    Review:I transported my 2014 Range Rover from Beverly Hills to Fort Lauderdale with Mimi from All Day Auto Transport. They handled all aspects of shipping from quote to the time the driver delivered the vehicle. My sales rep Mimi suggested to ship my vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:10/12/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transported from Cali to Florida
    Review:I went with All Day Auto based on the fact they do not charge anything until they actually find you a driver. They were not the cheapest company but they were right in the middle. My car was picked up on time and delivered in the 7 to 10 day window I... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:10/9/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great Results
    Review:I was nerves because i never went through this process, i didnt know what to expect . I set up my order with Gary, within a hour he had a driver for me with the quoted price. I recommend this company to anyone who want to have a great experience tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany
    Date:10/9/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Beware
    Review:All day auto transporters quoted me a rate, as the days got closer to the pick up day they increased the price of transporting my vehicle. When my vehicle arrived after several calls to the broker (all day auto transporters) and the actual transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:KB
    Date:10/3/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Best car transport ever
    Review:Everything was great, did not drive with my car, were on time for pick up and early on delivery. CA to TX in 2 days. Arrived in TX and my car was waiting in the driveway. Could not be happier. [ View ]
    Poster:Eva
    Date:9/27/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport
    Review:Everything went great, just drove few miles with my car. Picked up on time in CA, delivered 3 days later on time in TX. Overall satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:EvaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car moving
    Review:I am moving va to superior co looking for moving company I check online for some company I got one for household and with them for car moving then he help me find this company with good service they give good price with great service I give &#128... [ More ]
    Poster:SanjeevThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: transport of my corvette
    Review:All Day Auto was very thorough, from intial phone conversation to letting me know the whereabouts of the car, to estimated delivery time. I will definitely recommend them and use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Saasha Powell
    Date:9/15/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 7 series transport! Quick And reliable!
    Review:Requested same day pickup on booking and they were able to accommodate. Took them only 3 days to deliver to NJ. Very quick and no damage. Really good company. Thanks All Day [ View ]
    Poster:Samantha Rotterdam
    Date:9/15/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Call Mimi @ 855-269-1288 Corvette transport!
    Review: My car arrived two days early, which was great. No damage or any other problems. Customer service was excellent. My service rep was in contact with me whenever necessary, and always returned my calls promptly. Felt very secure throughout the entire... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa Wharton
    Date:9/15/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport!
    Review:Didn't expect the vehicle to be on time, as I heard horror stories. Not this time, the delivery dates were on point, they kept me informed during transit, real easy as a cc deposit and then cash on delivery. Closed will keep your car cleaner, however... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star company
    Review:I just had my vehicle transported for my move and have to say I had an amazing experience. It was my first time moving my vehicle by truck and I was really nervous but Mimi was great at clearly communicating to me on what I should expect and walked m... [ More ]
    Poster:VictoriaCunninghamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Mimi at All Day Auto Transport was the first to respond to my information request for vehicle transport and responded within minutes of me making the request. She was friendly and explained everything over the phone very well. The transporter picke... [ More ]
    Poster:Bradley NeighborsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt delivery
    Review:We actually couldn't expect that our car would be arrived that soon. Since we're on a vacation, we asked our friend to take the car, and the drivers were very nice and flexible. prompt and safe delivery. The initial quote was $950, then it goes up to... [ More ]
    Poster:HyejungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport!!
    Review:I was contacted promptly, my car was picked up within two days. There was a call to follow up before, during and after transport. $100 less than most quotes. [ View ]
    Poster:Deborah Murray
    Date:9/13/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Gary @ 1-855-269-2188!! Outstanding!
    Review:All Day Auto transport was very upfront and professional the whole way through the shipping process. Gary ( my account rep) kept in touch with me the whole way through the process and was quick to get back to me with any questions I had.  I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Bergman
    Date:9/13/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Review:Transport was excellent! Was able to speak with the driver will traveling. No worries at all. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:GiovanniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Review of All Day Auto Transport
    Review:We were very pleased with our experience with All Day Auto Transport /Car Delivery USA. The team coordinating the pick up worked with us as we were unsure when the car would be ready- they were really patient and flexible. The delivery was seamless... [ More ]
    Poster:TaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 3:51:00 PM