View 146,689 Reviews on 3,515 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,690th Review now!
All Day Auto Transport
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR FREE QUOTE
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Phone Number:754-229-2434
Secondary Phone Number:855-269-1288
Website:http://www.alldayautotransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 0 Months. Since 8/19/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Car Delivery USA Inc. |

All Day Auto Transport has been in business for over 5 years and we ship over 1000 cars per month. We have over 25 employees in our South Florida office that are available nearly 24-7 to answer any questions during your transport and this is one of the reasons we are one of the only companies that hold a 5 star rating with over 5 years in business. IF WE DON'T SHIP YOUR CAR, WE DON'T GET PAID. It's as simple as that. Call us now to get your car picked up today!
Have your own experience with All Day Auto Transport to share?

All Day Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 13500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 148 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.10% of All Day Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.90% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All Day Auto Transport
    Subject: Great First Experience
    Review:I bought a car off ebay that was halfway across the country and these guys got it to me quickly, early in fact. Overall my experience with coordinating the shipment was quite painless and I didn't need to spend a fortune. Some of the quotes I got fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Derek S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good transporter
    Review:Shipped a vehicle across country with All Day Auto Transport, satisfied with the job done. Car was picked up rather quickly and transportation itself was swift. But the final dealmaker was the price - hardly possible to beat. Will use them again... [ More ]
    Poster:Sanliko corp
    Date:8/15/2014 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: definitely recommend and would use again!
    Review:Gary was very available and helpful throughout the entire process. I was concerned after reading nightmare reviews of transport companies that I would be one of those people whose car never got picked up or was delayed in delivering the vehicle. I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:denni
    Date:8/15/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic professional service!
    Review:This was our first time using your company and we were beyond pleased. The driver was friendly and took great care of our car. It arrived on time as scheduled. When we need to ship any of our vehicles again we will definitely use you again!!thank you... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly MuellerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Penny at All Day Auto Transport
    Review:All day auto and penny gave the best service I could have asked for. They kept me updated and aware of what was going on at all times. I was nervous at first but penny made it seem so simple and got the job done. I will definitely use them again and... [ More ]
    Poster:Tam Tran
    Date:8/14/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: All Day Auto Is Awsome
    Review:I got my 2012 Mercedes Benz G550 transported in no time! This was my second time transporting. My experience before this one was awful. It was with a company based out of New York. They were extremely pushy and gave me no information. They kept telli... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsey T.
    Date:8/14/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Service provided by All Day Auto Transport
    Review:The car was picked up on time, actually before the original time set, and I was notified as to the date of pickup and placed on "Hold" while contact was made to my daughter in Vermont to confirm that the car would be ready for pickup the ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol SpierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:this is the 3rd time I have used this company and would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:tracy
    Date:8/7/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Car Picked up in 3 hours
    Review:I was in a jam after going with another broker that gave me a low ball price and never picked up my Beamer. I was moving from Miami to San Fran and I was really stuck. I spoke with Gary at All Day Auto Transport and he connected me with a driver in l... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:8/6/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Customer Service!
    Review:Our company has used All Day Auto Transport for several of our vehicles over the last few years. They have always been professional, courteous and maintain great communication. Mimi is fantastic to work with! She is very efficient and takes the time... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn T.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again.
    Review:- They are a bit hard to get a hold of and because they are Russian as fûck they need a translator. Other then this job was perfect! ^ Just a heads up though ^ If your not a little bîtch and just trust them to do their job you will be impre... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: 1973 Chevy Vega
    Review:Price ended up being $200 more than originally quoted but overall a good experience. On time pickup and delivery. Driver was a really nice guy. Car wouldn't start when delivered but he was very good about getting it off the truck not running. (turned... [ More ]
    Poster:SeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: confident service
    Review:Dispatcher is very focus on find transportation at good price and follow up ..we have several requests about different locations with success [ View ]
    Poster:RAUL M PONS
    Date:7/16/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: ALL DAY AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:ALL DAY AUTO TRANSPORT BY MIMI HAS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL IN THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRICING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. FISHERS IMPORTS HAS USED THEM FOR OVER 50 SHIPPING'S IN PAST 6 MONTHS. [ View ]
    Poster:FISHERS IMPORTSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Two Thumbs Up!!!
    Review:I finally had my job transfer approved and had to start work 7 days later in GA. I needed to get my car transported ASAP so I could start my first day on time!!! I called All Day Auto and spoke with Mimi. I also spoke with a few other companies...b... [ More ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:7/13/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: transport my Frod Explorer
    Review:From start to finish the pickup and delivery was professional, Jackie of all Day Auto Transport arranged transportation around my schedule, the pick up at my front door was easy and the car arrived in LA early. (An early birthday gift.) thanks Ms. B... [ More ]
    Poster:kayla brownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Superb service !!
    Review:Everything went smoothly from the pick up point til the driver John delivered my Dodge challenger. customer service was great too. Thanks Again Gary and team. -Sidney [ View ]
    Poster:Sidney K. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I arranged for another company to pick up my car and i was not pleased when they told me my 1-5 days notice actually started from the availability date I requested and not the date i reserved the truck. I talked to Sean and explained my situation an... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Gourley
    Date:7/9/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Would definitely use this company again. Great customer service! Pricing! & Times! I recommend to anyone shipping a vehicle [ View ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:7/9/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:This was my first time using a autotransport. Penny was quite knowledgeable and was able to guide me in this process. She and other staff members got me reliable service that delivered my vehicle earlier than expected. Although there was some delay a... [ More ]
    Poster:Phillip Law
    Date:7/1/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely satisfied with All Day Auto Transport!
    Review:First off, I would like to say that this is our first time using a service to transport our own vehicle long distances. I did some extensive researching to come across a few companies that had good ratings. I then did a more in depth search to come t... [ More ]
    Poster:John Hue
    Date:6/30/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service
    Review:The customer service was excellent. All Day Auto Transport was very helpful, affordable, and reliable when it came to transporting my vehicle across the country. Since I was going to be driving a truck and trailer, I needed to get my car to my new ho... [ More ]
    Poster:EARLEEN ZIMMERThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great service, highly recommended!
    Review:All Day Auto Transport was very helpful, affordable, and reliable when it came to transporting my vehicle across the country. Since I was going to be driving a truck and trailer, I needed to get my car to my new home also. It was a very easy process... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica J.
    Date:6/27/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting My Car
    Review:All Day Auto Transport made transporting my car a breeze. I was moving from Minnesota to Texas and I didn't really know what to do with my car. My friend recommended this company as they helped her to transport her car quickly and efficiently. I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:6/23/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Excellent service, on phone and in person. Driver came in time and very polite and nice person. Delivered car in time as promised even helping to park the car in the correct spot as needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Sachin MagdumThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/7/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: They saved me time and money !!!!
    Review:All day auto transport did a great job of shipping my vehicle. Time in transit was very reasonable. Was contacted as to when car was to be picked up, (two days after contact). Driver was very helpful and flexible with delivery timing. Went out of his... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:6/6/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I received an immediate call when I asked for a quote. The quote was the best I received. Everything was handled very smoothly. The driver called and picked up the car at the appointed time and delivered it to me a day earlier than I expected it. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Raymond CostaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Review:Everything went smoothly from start to finish. Sean was very helpful and responsive. Once my car was dispatched, I was able to easily track my car, and it showed up on time. I'd recommend to my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Lauren GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Review:All in all a good experience. Honest open and reliable. Quote was accurate, pickup and delivery on time. Price was fair and cat didn't receive any damages [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew davisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2014 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:Robert Fimowicz from RAF Transportation was excellent and we would definitely use him again.he arrived on time to pick up our 2 vehicles and they were at our home the day after we flew in so we were able to avoid the cost of a rental. He was polite a... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy germainThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: All Day Auto
    Review:I used All Day Auto services at the recommendation of the dealer I purchased my vehicle from. From my first call, All Day Auto had outstanding service, courteous representatives and was able to update me on the status of my delivery and answer quest... [ More ]
    Poster:Phillip F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2014 7:55:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Contact person and driver were professional and courteous. Price was a good price and we would use them again in a minute. [ View ]
    Poster:Glen Tebo
    Date:4/21/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of automobile
    Review:I have had cars shipped before, this time was the quickest and easiest I have experienced. The car arrived in great condition, no hassle and very pleased. I am keeping their number in my list to call if I need this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Guy Morrison
    Date:4/15/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Very happy with their service.
    Review:Great company. I was very happy with them and would use them again. The picked up my Dodge Ram early, took very good care of it and delivered it early. [ View ]
    Poster:Stoney FritzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: my transport experience
    Review:I was very happy with the service I was in a panic because I went with another company and for two weeks they gave me the runaround so I google and found this company and they work great I call that day and the next day my vehicle is picked up and th... [ More ]
    Poster:TiffanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Review:Great service that I would gladly use over and over again. Everyone was very friendly and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew bromell
    Date:4/14/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Increased Price
    Review:The delivery was late and the price was increased unilaterally by All Day. I had no choice but to pay the extra 200 or so (after agreeing to an prior increase of about 150). [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: PERFECT TRANSPORTATION COMPANY IN THE NATION
    Review: Honestly from the day one, I had great experience with this transportation company. I was trying to get competitive price, the costumer service reps. are going further to help & expedite my request as soon as possible. In addition to thi... [ More ]
    Poster:HENOKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to Florida Car Transport
    Review:My experience was over all good. The pickup of my cars was prompt , there was no damage to any of the vehicles. I transported one of my cars , then several weeks later transported two more. I guess this shows you that I would indeed use them aga... [ More ]
    Poster:John Novak This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 6:01:00 AM
    Subject: golf cart transport
    Review:it would have better if drop off was made as agreed as it was a business it was going and driver wanted to drop off at night,nevver heard from company that delivery has been made or time thks Chuck ,,Driver was great [ View ]
    Poster:cchuck wildgustThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Review:I have shipped my car with this two times and every time I did it was a great experience. My car was usually delivered a day or so earlier than what I had planned with always worked out better. I will defiantly ship my car with this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:JessicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 4:51:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of 1992 Honda Goldwing
    Review:Person on the phone was very friendly & accommodating. Service was fast & on time both picking up & dropping off. Vehicle arrived in perfect condition. Price was reasonable. Very satisfied!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Lori SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: inaccurate quote
    Review:I chose this company as I was quoted $795.00. When I elected to proceed, I was called with a cost of $1095.00. I declined because of the substantial increase from what I was originally quoted. Ultimately, the settled on $995, but was a little bit ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angelo GonzalesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:This company was on time and professional would use again good communication The person I spoke with was very helpfull [ View ]
    Poster:Mark ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car was late
    Review:Overall the car was delivered without damage. My son had to get a ride to pick up his car 30 min. away from his location. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:4/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation Coast to Coast
    Review:The quote that I received was cheapest for Coast to Coast service, friendly and excellent service. I was concerned since the rate was low, I might be risking my BMW, but was handled very well. They kept informing prior to pick up and drop off to setu... [ More ]
    Poster:Riten
    Date:4/9/2014 9:12:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport multiple vehicles
    Review:I was very pleased with my experience, the transport was on time and professional. I would definitely use the service again if I ever need to do so. [ View ]
    Poster:Jolene Noone
    Date:4/8/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible
    Review:My car arrived late, filthy and damaged! What's worse- upon calling to settle the damage, I got nothing but bounced around. First, they had me call the point of origin- they don't handle claims. Next, I called back and was told to contact their ca... [ More ]
    Response:We always recommend to customers if they are worried about cars being dirty from traveling so far in snow storms and especially up to Alaska if they want an enclosed carrier to make sure there is no dirt, snow or sleet on there car. Rob chose the open hauler and we understand his frustation of the car arriving dirty, We gave him all the carriers insurance to cover , any damage that was done because of going through a snow storm 3,000 miles from Alaska to Texas. His claims were covered and this is a good learning experience because this does happen 1 out of every 100 transports but in the rare case of damage all of our carriers are fully insured. But again we do recommend to all customers to choose our enclosed option if they have a luxury or classic car and if transport is being done during winter time. This will give your vehicle the most protection. [ view ]
    Poster:RobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping auto
    Review:This company picked up and delivered my vehicle On time, as promised, with courteous driver. I would recommend this company if you need to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg Sappington This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: communication
    Review:The drivers did not speak English well, so it was hard to ask questions. I was freaked out to watch them load the car, but they did a great job jockeying all the cars to fit. i would recommend to others [ View ]
    Poster:ruthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2014 4:22:00 PM