View 153,954 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,955th Review now!

View All American Transport's New Profile

All American Transport
Miami, FL 33173
Phone Number:1-877-655-9137
Website:http://www.allamericantransport.net
Time On Site:5 Years, 5 Months. Since 7/6/2009

FOR A FREE QUOTE, PLEASE VISIT: www.allamericantransport.net/quote.html
Have your own experience with All American Transport to share?

All American Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 131 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.31% of All American Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.69% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All American Transport
    Subject: Good price Easy transaction
    Review:Josh from AAT had the best price and the car was picked up promptly. The truck driver communicated his progress several times and gave ample time to meet him for pickup. I've referred my coworker to Josh for a Florida to California car transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Bigperm206
    Date:12/15/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle and contents not yet inspected by owner.
    Review:My contact in Nevada accepted delivery and emailed me that the car appeared ok. As the owner I will make the final determination of vehicle condition, and overall contents review when I pickup the car. I do not anticipate any issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Smith
    Date:12/12/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vivian Garcia Customer Service
    Review:Vivian Garcia helped me through the entire transport process of my car. She was extremely helpful and very informative the entire process. Smooth transaction as well as honest. I will definitely use her services again. Peace of mind when it comes... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel Soto
    Date:12/12/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Would use it again
    Review:Amazing experience, i highly recommend this company for a first time user. Very professional and honest people. Vivian Garcia was so great, she is very detailed, updated me throughout. I paid the shipping cost exactly the amount that she quoted me.... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario
    Date:11/27/2014 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: the worst company and people to deal with
    Review:It is a long story but feel free to contact me this company will never tell you the truth. they quote you for low price than they start increasing the price for a reason could not find a driver for that price. I did not want to give my credit card u... [ More ]
    Poster:Nizar Frigui
    Date:11/26/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto transport to Florida
    Review:John Perez and All American Transportation provide an honest and professional service. He was thorough, professional and confident that he would provide transport for me, even though I called a few days before I needed transport. He called me as he p... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:11/25/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased!
    Review:I shipped my car from Hawaii to California during a move back to the mainland. It was difficult to decide which company to use since there are several to choose from. All American Transport was personal, affordable and a pleasure to Do business with.... [ More ]
    Poster:Courtney C.
    Date:11/14/2014 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: These guys are quick.
    Review:3000miles took them 3 days(include weekend). I was pretty surprised.. Price is good too. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Liang
    Date:11/6/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Iam very much satisfied with the customer service.This is the first time I did the car shipment and was very confused with the quotes received from multiple companies.Thanks Byron for your support and made my shipment very easy and hassle free .I str... [ More ]
    Poster:santu
    Date:10/31/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Review:Good communication at all times. Vehicle arrived one day early! Excellent customer service! I would use this company again in the future. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Kari
    Date:10/27/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I have never used a transport service before and I didn't know where to start. So I just Googled transport services and put in the information needed. Within hours my email was filling up from responses from all over. All I wanted was just a quote to... [ More ]
    Poster:Josef Daniels
    Date:10/27/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I gave transporter a specific date I would like the car picked up. The car was picked up that day. The local contact was friendly and efficient. All communication was clear. The price was reasonable and pickup was prompt. Delivery was a day early. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol W.
    Date:10/23/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:Once I clicked "send" with my requirement, it was like being hit with 1,000 used car salesmen from across the country with non-stop calls and emails...very slimy. Save yourselves some time and agony...just call Byron Taplin and he will tak... [ More ]
    Poster:john
    Date:10/22/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Worst Nightmare I had.......
    Review:My fault to start with as other companies warned me not to go with too low rates. Well I decided to go with AAT as the response from Byron was firm and assuring. When I did not receive my car on the 3rd of October, so waited that it could be anot... [ More ]
    Poster:P Jalli
    Date:10/21/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan Quest delivery
    Review:Very professional service. Prompt on picking up on the agreed date and time. Delivery is on time. Approachable [ View ]
    Poster:Raveendra Shankarachar
    Date:10/14/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience with All American Transport
    Review:Professionalism of Vivian and her team was exceptional. She followed up initial quote with a letter detailing why All American should be my carrier. She communicated not just with me,but with wife also.Following delivery,she asked for feedback. Excep... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Mayberger
    Date:10/9/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:After another company failed to pick up my car after eight days, I sought another carrier. I found All American Transport online through reviews. I contacted them. A day was set for pickup (next day) and the car was delivered 2 1/2 days later. I onl... [ More ]
    Poster:J McKenzie
    Date:10/6/2014 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service as always
    Review:I have now used Leo at All American Transports more than five times, and I appreciate his honesty and prompt responsiveness. I have no need to shop around as they charge a fair broker fee and he works hard in finding a driver to pick up my car. Tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Rishi
    Date:10/6/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Completely Satisfied
    Review:Josh walked us through the entire process and the first scheduled driver did not show up or return our calls. We contacted Josh the next day and he arranged for another driver that did show up and the car arrived in great condition 5 days from picku... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:10/6/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Positive review for Josh
    Review:Positive Review For Josh: The transport of my wife's 2006 Ford Focus was exceptional. This implies prompt responses from Josh when making the arrangement, the courtesy of the courier who picked up and delivered on time without damage, and the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Federico
    Date:10/2/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: All American Service
    Review: All American was reliable with reasonable price. They shipped my Nissan Versa from FL to IL quickly as promised. My experience with All American was great and no question that I will used them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Yossi David
    Date:10/2/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: f 250 pickup
    Review:Josh thanks again for your excellent service. My ford pickup was delivered promply. also all transactions were very honest and prompt. Truck was delivered without any damage or other problems. Thanks again Nelson [ View ]
    Poster:Nelson
    Date:10/1/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Happy to Have My Car on the Mainland
    Review:My brother-in-law made the initial inquiry on-line to check out pricing from several transporters. He then forwarded them to me and I chose to use All American Transport - first of all, because of their pricing, and secondly, because of the custom... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Fray
    Date:10/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Review:All American Transport did an outstanding job in moving my 2009 Camry from NJ to Coastal Carolina. If anything, they were too efficient as I thought that if a vehicle was picked up one day that it could be delivered any time thereafter so the only c... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Stu
    Date:9/29/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Review:Josh showed up on a weekend (Saturday) which is what I had requested. We quickly loaded the car, a 1970 Mustang, which I had for 40-years, and was shipping to my son. It is and was a family treasure and irreplaceable. Josh and I discussed its imp... [ More ]
    Poster:R Wooten
    Date:9/26/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Josh saved the day
    Review:We started with another company first and had a bad experience. Josh made this process so much better and was very honest about the process. I would recommend Josh and I would use him again! [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:9/25/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: transport of vw westfhalia from so. ca to mass
    Review:my experience was in all ways satisfactory, josh was knowledgeable courteous, and a pleasure to work with. i had a previous experience (in the 60s) transporting a vehicle from ny to ca which was the opposite of my recent experience. i was pleasant... [ More ]
    Poster:jackie e clarkson
    Date:9/23/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery Mishandled
    Review:Every single promise AAT made to us was broken. Advance notice of pickup - did not happen. Communication during trip - none. We had paid ahead of time so that the young lady on the delivery end would not have to carry so much money - a mistake. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura Collins
    Date:9/23/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Review:I was very impress with the service I received from All American Transport. Wasn't sure how things would work out with this being my first auto shipment. After reviewing many other company I chose All American Transport. After talking with Byron Tapl... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken T.
    Date:9/19/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Adrian Is the Bestest
    Review:I purchased a boat in California and was referred to Adrian he gave me a great price . So i Placed the order with him. He told me he would call me back by the end of the day with a few options. In less than an hour i had 6 different options to chose ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddie
    Date:9/18/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Josh did an excelent job both times i used his services . I look forward to using all american transport in the future. Thanks again Josh [ View ]
    Poster:Nelson
    Date:9/17/2014 8:00:00 AM
    Subject: great service and very professional
    Review:Excellent company. I dealt with James from American transport and he was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He walked me through the process since this was my first time transporting my car. I was with different company for 3 weeks and... [ More ]
    Poster:Janeth g
    Date:9/15/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:After booking with another company and given the run around, I contacted ALL AMERICAN TRANSPORT and arrangements were made to pick up vehicle that day and have it delivered to port for transport to Hawaii. Timely, courteous service. I would recomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly Ostrowski
    Date:9/15/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Review:After shopping around my wife and I settled on All American Transport for our move because they had good reviews and were better priced than some other companies. Chris Dwyer was our coordinator and did a fantastic job of getting a truck for on time... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:9/5/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Initially I signed the contract to have my car picked up on 9/8, but things changed and I made a request on 8/25/14 to change the pick up date from 9/8 to 8/26. Adrian was still able fulfill the request and my car was picked up on 8/26 in a promptly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Xuan T Hoang
    Date:8/30/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time I've used All American Transport to ship a car between Florida and Ohio. Adrian was helpful and communicative throughout the process and always available. Beyond that, he had my back when we had to change the pickup date, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Kuzman
    Date:8/28/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Car transported quickly without hassle
    Review:I was having problems with another carrier when a friend recommended All American Transport. The other carrier was not responsive (would always get voicemail, took 3 days to get a response at one point), but All American Transport was always easy to... [ More ]
    Poster:C Fleming
    Date:8/25/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Vivian is great
    Review:This is the second time I've used Vivian through All American Transport. Her customer service is awesome and the prices through All American are lower from what I've found elsewhere. I was able to get a transport in a day or two of the initial call. ... [ More ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:8/22/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:I recently had my Honda accord towed from Pennsburg, PA to Cincinnati, OH through All American Transport. I must say I was very pleased with their services. Customer services was excellent, in particularly with Adrian. He was very diplomatic in all ... [ More ]
    Poster:Emmanuel
    Date:8/22/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Byron is the man
    Review:I purchased a vehicle in FL and needed it shipped to VA on a short notice. I contacted Byron Taplin with All American transport via email and received a quote within just a few minutes. The price was more than reasonable. The quote email contained a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leo
    Date:8/21/2014 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Transport
    Review:I was looking for a transport company to move a car from California to Virginia. A friend gave me the name of Chris Dwyer at All American Transport. I spoke with Chris and within 10 minutes the arrangements were made. The car was picked up on time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dick
    Date:8/19/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Well satisfied
    Review:I realize that any company has good and bad practices, good and bad drivers, but my experience was excellent. The driver picked up on time, delivered on time, was courteous and knowledgeable. Car arrived in excellent condition. The commuicaition wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Victor Wertz
    Date:8/19/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Auto Shipper
    Review:This was the first time I have ever needed a vehicle transport . I couldn't have been more impressed and satisfied with the results . Should I need these services again American Transport will be my first call . Thank You for a great experience . [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Zalecki
    Date:8/18/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Acura - CA to FL, August, 2014
    Review:Jack Morris was my initial contact. He was honest, calm, pleasant and helpful in explaining the process since this was my first transfer. He gave me his cell phone since we talked on the weekend. The car was picked up and and delivered on the correc... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Addison
    Date:8/18/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:I was a little nervous about this. The website we looked at explained a lot of things I would not have know such as,what to look for in pricing and the different types of transporting to watch out for. It is why I chose this service. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeffrey jones
    Date:8/18/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I have been contacted by so many people and with one company I deposited $150.00 and waited for 3 days for someone to pickup my car but no one called and no one came to pickup. I was frustrated with the situation and requested my bank to get the refu... [ More ]
    Poster:Mahmood Iqbal
    Date:8/18/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: cross country transport
    Review:the process to move your vehicle across country can be unpleasant. my wife had initially signed up with a broker to move our car, 2 days prior to scheduled pick up we were informed that date could not be met and best date was going to be after we wer... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:8/18/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Last minute price change, Coercion and pickup date change
    Review:To ALL, I booked All American Transport on 5/1/2014 for a 7/1/2014 shipment from Boston MA to Dallas TX. Jack Morris sent me a confirmation quote for $ 800 which we both agreed too. Last week of June I called them to confirm the pick up and was to... [ More ]
    Poster:Abhay Bhosale
    Date:8/18/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:I am really happy with the service provided, the car came earlier than expected and the transporter and Vivian always kept me posted, definitely will use them again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Eduardo pivaral
    Date:8/13/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Review:We used All American on the recommendation of our friends. They did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. The transport occurred without any problems or delays. The contract carrier used was very good and picked-up/deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Wilson