View 143,832 Reviews on 3,479 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,833th Review now!
All American Transport
Location:Miami, FL 33173
Phone Number:1-877-655-9137
Website:
Time On Site:5 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/6/2009

FOR A FREE QUOTE, PLEASE VISIT: www.allamericantransport.net/quote.html
Have your own experience with All American Transport to share?

All American Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 189 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.89% of All American Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.11% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All American Transport
    Subject: Alfred AKA Transport Specialistwas great !
    Review:The trucking company I booked through Alfred and his team was fantastic! The car arrived earlier than I would have imagined and everything was perfect. The cost was $50.00 more because my b.f. piled stuff into the car, without my knowing it, but th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie GirouxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Call Josh 305-424-9029
    Review:I am very pleased with the outstanding service Josh provided my husband in transporting the vehicle to our home. This is our second time having Josh help us and we have been taken care with great service. It was a quick pick-up and delivery, within h... [ More ]
    Poster:Rene
    Date:7/18/2014 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable + Trustworthy Services
    Review:The All American Transport Company provided me a clear and easily understandable price quote and followed back with me via email (did not call me multiple times daily). They simply provided me the quote and waited for me to respond. Vivian Garcia a... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine Cersosimo
    Date:7/17/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: All American Saved the Day..
    Review:I had originally chosen a competitive broker with a nice ad on line but they were dishonest and lied to me about the pickup times and their locations etc. The other provider .. who advertises under many different brands on line.. had my order for... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris H
    Date:7/17/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent service, they picked my car on time and delivered on promised time. Completly satisfied with level of service [ View ]
    Poster:Abhijit
    Date:7/13/2014 8:18:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:My car was delivered on time with a courteous driver that made the experience stress free. Mike at All-American was courteous and very responsive in getting my car transported in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:James Huey
    Date:7/12/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Review:Very professional and courteous company. Vivian went above and beyond to ensure that my vehicle was picked up and delivered on the dates that I wanted. Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Harold C.
    Date:7/10/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Scrambled to get transport- All American saved the day
    Review:I contracted with Suncoast May 13th for delivery to Georgia 6/23. In the week before Suncoast could not get a confirmed pick up. On the Friday at 4.30pm I contacted Josh, within 2 hours he had arranged a pick up for the next morning!( I had to add $1... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Plkested
    Date:6/30/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experience
    Review:My friend recommended this company to me. My order was kind of last minute. But they managed to find a driver for me and the driver is good. My overall experience was really good. [ View ]
    Poster:Azure
    Date:6/26/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: over all satisfaction
    Review:I have to say this was my first expense with shipping anything to this magnitude and I was a nervous wreck. I called and spoke with Byron and expressed my feelings and he was so understanding and compassionate to my plight. He was very kind, prof... [ More ]
    Poster:Rhonda Tsesmelis
    Date:6/26/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: They Were Reliable
    Review:I do not give a full 5-star in any instance, unless a company rocks my socks off! I got a tiny bit frustrated because I was leaving NJ and needed them to pick up the car quickly. Once the car was picked up, it was perfect from then on. We were to... [ More ]
    Poster:Samuel K
    Date:6/4/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job - All American Transport
    Review:I am so pleased with the service I received from Adrian at All American Transport. The quote was exactly what was billed, no hidden fees or charges. My car was delivered as picked up. Definitely would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave H
    Date:6/3/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE @ ALL AMERICAN
    Review:First time user and was a bit skeptical. Received numerous quotes for car transport and the reviews on the Transport review site really helped. I contacted Josh at All American via email and he immediately responded with an updated quotation, rea... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Inskeep
    Date:5/29/2014 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I had my daughter's car transported from Atlanta to California when she finished graduate school. The car was picked up on the promised date and delivered early! The driver was courteous and Bryan Taplin who took my order was pleasant as well. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Abha
    Date:5/22/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Review:I had a wonderful experience working with Byron Taplin at All American Transport! It was a smooth, quick process and I got my car on time and with no issues. I'd strongly recommend them for transport of your car. [ View ]
    Poster:Courtney
    Date:5/22/2014 10:00:00 AM
    Review:I'd never had a car transported before and it was quite a minefield out there looking for a reputable outfit. The internet is just loaded with phonies, front men and outright fraudulent crooks. If you just google car transport, God help you. All the... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:5/20/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transaction
    Review:Vivian Garcia was my contact person through the company. She was super efficient and found me a driver within 45 minutes. She answered all my questions and I felt comfortable calling her at any point during the shipping process. She really made me fe... [ More ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:5/6/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Audi8 Transport Illinois to Georgia
    Review:I am taking the time to write this review to commend All American Transport and Josh on a job well done. This was not a particularly easy job because the car had suffered an interior fire and had no keys, braking, or steering and required the use of ... [ More ]
    Poster:BlueStarAutomives/ Eric
    Date:5/5/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Audi8 Transport Illinois to Georgia
    Poster:BlueStarAutomives/ Eric
    Date:5/5/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Finally.... A Perfect Transport Experience!!
    Review:This is my second vehicle transport in the past two months. The first was a move from FL to TX and it was a royal pain in the ass. I fell for one of the oldest tricks - pay a deposit and then the driver demands more money on delivery. I'm still re... [ More ]
    Poster:Van
    Date:5/2/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Restored my Faith
    Review:After a disapointing experience with Professional Auto Transport I was impressed with the enthusiasm that Josh took my information and got me a hauler immediately. I was swampped with emails from brokers, most looking for upfront commissions. Every... [ More ]
    Poster:James Renfro
    Date:4/29/2014 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use this company again
    Review:I hired this company, All american transport, to transport my SUV From Virginia to Colorado. Alfredo helped me from start to finish and was also very patient with me being that it was my first time transporting my vehicle and I was paranoid. But ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jazz MondreyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:I did a lot of research to choose this company and this was our first experience shipping a car - all went exactly to the plan. It was raining the day of our car delivery, so we had to put the car in the garage and dry it off before inspecting/signi... [ More ]
    Poster:Happy With Service
    Date:4/24/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes CLS 550 shipped to AZ 4/10/2014
    Review:Car was picked up within 2 days of calling, picked up in Waukesha county, WI and delivered to Phoenix, AZ in 5 days. The experience on the phone when calling about shipping can be very overwhelming. My contact, Adrian Martinez, at All Ameri... [ More ]
    Poster:Lila
    Date:4/24/2014 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Transportation Experience
    Review:All American Transport made my auto shipping experience a complete pleasure. They successfully facilitated an easy and hassle-free transportation for my car with excellent drivers that I felt confident in handing over my vehicle to. The price was v... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy Alonso
    Date:4/23/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Chris gave a good quote for $550 from Georgia to Milwaukee. Plus the transport service was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Shenita Horton
    Date:4/22/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of car
    Review:contact Chris and from the beginning he was helpful and the paperwork and the trucker 's paperwork was all handled in a professional way. If I need to have another car delivery I would definitively use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:alzira gomes
    Date:4/22/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:I submitted my information into this automobile transportation website and within an hour Vivian gave me a quote. A few hours later she gave me a call, she was very professional, not pushy at all and her goal was to find out as much as she can to be... [ More ]
    Poster:nancy
    Date:4/22/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:When I read the reviews on this transport company I immediately contacted them. I was well taken care of from the first moment of contact to the last. We signed with them at the last moment when we knew we had to have our car moved. We are a milit... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie M.
    Date:4/21/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service and pricing.
    Review:Very good shipping quote, much better pricing than other transport companies contacted. The customer representative, Chris was especially helpfull and knowledgable, quick response with shipping information. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave D
    Date:4/19/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Call Josh 305-424-9029
    Review:I originally was going with another company but they where giving me the run around. I got in contact with Josh at All American Transport who was very helpful and everything was done properly. Thank you very much Josh I look forward to doing busines... [ More ]
    Poster:Rene Villazon
    Date:4/6/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Service
    Review:Our experience with this company taught us that honesty in this business is paramount. We spoke with other carriers who made false promises of quick delivery to get our business and one who actually pretended to be be All American Transport, who we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Toni McNutt
    Date:4/4/2014 8:07:00 AM
    Review:Nice, helpful people. No problems with our vehicle and was timely. The individual that assisted us (Josh Hernandez) was available when we had questions or any concerns. [ View ]
    Poster:Alicia Grant
    Date:4/3/2014 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: 61 Impala Transport
    Review:Byron Taplin was most helpful, making the move of our 1961 Chevy Impala from Washington State to Florida painless and worry free. Thanks Byron and All American Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:David M
    Date:4/1/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with my experience
    Review:I am very happy that I used All American Transport to transport my Honda Civic from Florida to California. They were very pleasant to talk to and very thorough in explaining the process and what to expect. It was also the cheapest price I found out... [ More ]
    Poster:Nikki
    Date:3/31/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: quick and intact as advertised
    Review:This vehicle showed up the next day after pickup and the driver was nice. Vehicle was not damaged and all was well. I would recommend this company to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris S.
    Date:3/30/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Loved All American Transport!
    Review:Byron was so so helpful with this order. This was my first time shipping my car and Byron made it super easy. He gave me a quote and it was 100% accurate. The driver was also amazing and delivered my car early! I would 100% ship with this company aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:3/28/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: 62 Vintage VW Van
    Review:Excellent hussle from both the broker and carrier. Exceded my expectations. Driver was Local, That was a big plus. We keep income and money in my county. [ View ]
    Poster:William Watchman
    Date:3/26/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and On time
    Review:Josh was excellent! Provided our company with several different vendors and was able to cordinate our transport needs with one call. Great Communication and return call in a timely fashion. If your looking to move several vehicles with out hassle ca... [ More ]
    Poster:HENRY URBINAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Call Josh Every Time !!
    Review:Ever since we linked up with Josh at All American Transport, we don't call any other company. Josh is always on top of the deal and always communicates with us. We move cars from all over the US to our dealership here in Texas and he is our go to guy... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Montgomery
    Date:3/24/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of my car Sylmar to Louisiana
    Review:I have never shipped my car and this was a bit overwhelming I had many companies calling me and emailing me. Javier at All American Transport was one of the first emails I received and the only company that gave me the lowest price right up front. O... [ More ]
    Poster:Sofia Madero
    Date:3/24/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: I am extremely happy with this service.
    Review:I was a little skeptical to get my car transported at first but after receiving a quote from All American which happened to be the CHEAPEST and talking to Javier all my worries went away. They scheduled pickup within 2 days after receiving a quote an... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley M
    Date:3/23/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Customer service is good. Vehicle reached safely. One of my friend used this company to transport his vehicle twice and he gave contact details. I also gave this company details to one of my friends too. [ View ]
    Poster:Hari Popuri
    Date:3/17/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks All American Transport!
    Review:My car died in NY New Year's Eve and I needed to get it back to MA quickly. I knew nothing about car transportation, but filled out several online forms. Josh at All American got me a quote the same day. I spoke with him and he patiently walked me... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim W.
    Date:3/11/2014 7:27:00 AM
    Subject: Ford SUV Pickup and delivery
    Review:Very Professional, Stay in contact and informed of all situations. On time and exceeded expectations Will recommend and will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Select Lab Partners Inc.
    Date:3/10/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CA to NC
    Review:very prompt, we were expecting our car a week later, best value we found and they do exactly what they say! Our car was transported safely and without a scratch. I would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:PhilippeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Unacceptable service
    Review:I hired this company to move my car from LA to Miami based off the excellent reviews. I guess they find a different company to do the actual driving, which was Black Knight. I told All American I will not physically be in Miami until the 20th. Guess ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:2/17/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:This was my first time transporting my vehicle and God sent me my angel, Byron Taplin. He was very helpful, honest, calming and understanding of all my needs. He answered all my questions by phone or by email. He assured me that everything will be ok... [ More ]
    Poster:Rhonda
    Date:2/14/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Car to CA in Snow Storm...
    Review:I had fantastic results in using them to transport my 1991 Mercedes 350SDL from Pennsylvania to California in the middle of a snow storm. February 6th 2014. I had contacted 3 other Transporters over a 5 week period who only made unfulfilled promises ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric B
    Date:2/14/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: All American Transport
    Review:It was a pleasure dealing with Josh P. he kept us informed about the details of the pick up and delivery. We had the car delivered to the airport, and that worked out great. We are going to book our return shipment with All American Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Margaret O