Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,472 Reviews on 3,368 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1401 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
All American Transport
Location:Miami, FL 33173
Phone Number:1-877-655-9137
Website:http://www.allamericantransport.net
Time On Site:4 Year(s), 9 Month(s). Since 7/6/2009

FOR A FREE QUOTE, PLEASE VISIT: www.allamericantransport.net/quote.html
Have your own experience with All American Transport to share?

All American Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 218 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.18% of All American Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.82% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All American Transport
    Subject: Excellent customer service and pricing.
    Review:Very good shipping quote, much better pricing than other transport companies contacted. The customer representative, Chris was especially helpfull and knowledgable, quick response with shipping information. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave D
    Date:4/19/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Call Josh 305-424-9029
    Review:I originally was going with another company but they where giving me the run around. I got in contact with Josh at All American Transport who was very helpful and everything was done properly. Thank you very much Josh I look forward to doing busines... [ More ]
    Poster:Rene Villazon
    Date:4/6/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Service
    Review:Our experience with this company taught us that honesty in this business is paramount. We spoke with other carriers who made false promises of quick delivery to get our business and one who actually pretended to be be All American Transport, who we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Toni McNutt
    Date:4/4/2014 8:07:00 AM
    Review:Nice, helpful people. No problems with our vehicle and was timely. The individual that assisted us (Josh Hernandez) was available when we had questions or any concerns. [ View ]
    Poster:Alicia Grant
    Date:4/3/2014 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: 61 Impala Transport
    Review:Byron Taplin was most helpful, making the move of our 1961 Chevy Impala from Washington State to Florida painless and worry free. Thanks Byron and All American Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:David M
    Date:4/1/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with my experience
    Review:I am very happy that I used All American Transport to transport my Honda Civic from Florida to California. They were very pleasant to talk to and very thorough in explaining the process and what to expect. It was also the cheapest price I found out... [ More ]
    Poster:Nikki
    Date:3/31/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: quick and intact as advertised
    Review:This vehicle showed up the next day after pickup and the driver was nice. Vehicle was not damaged and all was well. I would recommend this company to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris S.
    Date:3/30/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Loved All American Transport!
    Review:Byron was so so helpful with this order. This was my first time shipping my car and Byron made it super easy. He gave me a quote and it was 100% accurate. The driver was also amazing and delivered my car early! I would 100% ship with this company aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:3/28/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: 62 Vintage VW Van
    Review:Excellent hussle from both the broker and carrier. Exceded my expectations. Driver was Local, That was a big plus. We keep income and money in my county. [ View ]
    Poster:William Watchman
    Date:3/26/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and On time
    Review:Josh was excellent! Provided our company with several different vendors and was able to cordinate our transport needs with one call. Great Communication and return call in a timely fashion. If your looking to move several vehicles with out hassle ca... [ More ]
    Poster:HENRY URBINAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Call Josh Every Time !!
    Review:Ever since we linked up with Josh at All American Transport, we don't call any other company. Josh is always on top of the deal and always communicates with us. We move cars from all over the US to our dealership here in Texas and he is our go to guy... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Montgomery
    Date:3/24/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of my car Sylmar to Louisiana
    Review:I have never shipped my car and this was a bit overwhelming I had many companies calling me and emailing me. Javier at All American Transport was one of the first emails I received and the only company that gave me the lowest price right up front. O... [ More ]
    Poster:Sofia Madero
    Date:3/24/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: I am extremely happy with this service.
    Review:I was a little skeptical to get my car transported at first but after receiving a quote from All American which happened to be the CHEAPEST and talking to Javier all my worries went away. They scheduled pickup within 2 days after receiving a quote an... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley M
    Date:3/23/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Customer service is good. Vehicle reached safely. One of my friend used this company to transport his vehicle twice and he gave contact details. I also gave this company details to one of my friends too. [ View ]
    Poster:Hari Popuri
    Date:3/17/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks All American Transport!
    Review:My car died in NY New Year's Eve and I needed to get it back to MA quickly. I knew nothing about car transportation, but filled out several online forms. Josh at All American got me a quote the same day. I spoke with him and he patiently walked me... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim W.
    Date:3/11/2014 7:27:00 AM
    Subject: Ford SUV Pickup and delivery
    Review:Very Professional, Stay in contact and informed of all situations. On time and exceeded expectations Will recommend and will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Select Lab Partners Inc.
    Date:3/10/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CA to NC
    Review:very prompt, we were expecting our car a week later, best value we found and they do exactly what they say! Our car was transported safely and without a scratch. I would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:PhilippeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Unacceptable service
    Review:I hired this company to move my car from LA to Miami based off the excellent reviews. I guess they find a different company to do the actual driving, which was Black Knight. I told All American I will not physically be in Miami until the 20th. Guess ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:2/17/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:This was my first time transporting my vehicle and God sent me my angel, Byron Taplin. He was very helpful, honest, calming and understanding of all my needs. He answered all my questions by phone or by email. He assured me that everything will be ok... [ More ]
    Poster:Rhonda
    Date:2/14/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Car to CA in Snow Storm...
    Review:I had fantastic results in using them to transport my 1991 Mercedes 350SDL from Pennsylvania to California in the middle of a snow storm. February 6th 2014. I had contacted 3 other Transporters over a 5 week period who only made unfulfilled promises ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric B
    Date:2/14/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: All American Transport
    Review:It was a pleasure dealing with Josh P. he kept us informed about the details of the pick up and delivery. We had the car delivered to the airport, and that worked out great. We are going to book our return shipment with All American Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Margaret O
    Date:1/28/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review: Josh, provided excellent service and on time delivery. Highly recommend All American Transport. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Cheryl B
    Date:1/28/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Great service all around
    Review:All in all the service i received from Lili D. at All American transport was great. Everything that i was told was done just as promised. Anytime i called with questions if my call wasnt picked up right away, i was called back promptly. I would use... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlie R.
    Date:1/26/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This was my first time transporting a car, and Josh was very helpful every step of the way. He answered all of my questions and was extremely knowledgeable. My sons car actually arrived a few days earlier than we expected it to. Would definitely use ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn C
    Date:1/26/2014 9:04:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:lily made my life easy... one call to her and everything was handled... the guys were professional and lily took care of everything... id reccomend her to everyone.... Kevin S [ View ]
    Poster:kevin
    Date:1/23/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional Customer Service from Lily!!! 786-245-8307
    Review:Thank You Lily for taking care of my transport!! I have used several companies in the past but All American exceeded my expectations. I had booked with another company and they could not get the job done for weeks. Lily had my vehicle picked up the d... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcus Williams
    Date:1/23/2014 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Josh @ AAT 305 424 9029
    Review:Great overall service! I couldn't ask for more..... Josh answered all my calls and questions and kept me updated at all times. My vehicle came on time and was even cleaned prior delivery. Thank josh! [ View ]
    Poster:Magic J.
    Date:1/22/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with Service
    Review:After being bombarded with calls from multiple auto carriers I was finally happy to hear a friendly voice. Not only was Lily D. very helpful but she was very knowledgeable. She quickly found a carrier with all of my requests. She did so promptly a... [ More ]
    Poster:BC
    Date:1/21/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service !
    Review:Byron Taplin was outstanding to deal with again. This was the 3rd time I have used him and All American Transport and they've been great each time. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Wiley
    Date:1/17/2014 9:08:00 AM
    Subject: All American Transport
    Review:Byron at All American Transport has been great. I have shipped a number of vehicles over the years with different providers with mixed results. I have used All American 2x so far and am pleased. The last trip arranged was the fastest turnaround I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg W.
    Date:1/16/2014 11:02:00 PM
    Review:Company is very professional, called in Thursday about a pickup date and the next day my car was pick up and delivered Monday at the designated time. Overall great service! [ View ]
    Poster:Cris
    Date:1/16/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Poster:Cris
    Date:1/16/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: transportation service
    Review:Once I am very happy to report the exceptional service I received from All American Transport. Josh as usual was very professional and kept me updated through-out. I transport a number of cars yearly and I always go back to Josh at All American Tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Deji Ladipo
    Date:1/16/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with the customer service and promptness of the company. Car arrived on time and was not at all damaged. I would refer this company to any and all friends and would definately utilize them myself again. Thank you so very much. [ View ]
    Poster:Pete Staffins
    Date:1/16/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Review:I was very pleased with my experience with All American Transport. Byron at their office was very helpful and professional. The driver who delivered my vehicle had to do some extra work since I was not home when the car was delivered. All went ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Mel M
    Date:1/15/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: I will choose All American because of Honesty
    Review:Even though they charges extra $25 to me and pick and delivery was 7 days late which cost me $ 122 for Rental car ,still I would choose All American because Josh was honest with me from first day. I love the customer servicing they are providing... [ More ]
    Poster:Manoj
    Date:1/12/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: JOSH @ AAT 305-424-9029
    Review:If you want your vehicle shipped in a timely matter and go through no hassle once so ever! Call josh at all American transport . Professional, reliable and curious . Thanks again josh, contact him @ josh@allamericantransport.net . I will be definite... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessie
    Date:1/11/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Vintage bmw Hawaii to Texas without a hitch!
    Review:All American transport did what they said they would do, at the exact price they quoted me! Keith set it all up for me. I delivered my beloved old car to matson lines in hawaii, and paid a reduced rate because all American was handling it. Once it... [ More ]
    Poster:KJ
    Date:1/11/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of car
    Review: Our experience with All American Transport has been excellent. We first used this service in June of 2013 to ship my parents car back from Florida to Pennsylvania. Josh was very pleasant and efficient in flawlessly arranging every detail. He w... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave L
    Date:1/10/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: not only late, but damaged
    Review:Not only were they one day late delivering my car, but it came damaged. And they refuse to pay for the damage, even though it's clear that All American damaged my car. They tell me I need to contact the independent contractor that they contracted w... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam W
    Date:1/9/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Was very good. Can pick up delayed because of a snow storm. Arrival on time. Communication over phone permanent. Very good service [ View ]
    Poster:Andres
    Date:1/9/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Review:From the point of contact to the driver, the service was efficient and economical. The driver was very courteous and understood that the safe transport of my car across country was important to me. I was very pleased with the service from start to fi... [ More ]
    Poster:RH
    Date:1/9/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: good work
    Review:The vehicle was dispathced on time and the response from the team was very good.The driver was very patient and dropped the vehicle safely. [ View ]
    Poster:saikrishna
    Date:1/7/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: All American Trfansport Great Service!!!
    Review:Great work!!!! I worked with Josh at All American transport. He was fantastic. I was purchasing a vehicle from the estate of a deceased person. And I was up against a aa very tight deadline in order to get the purchase completed and delivered. ... [ More ]
    Poster:cj
    Date:1/7/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Process
    Review:The process was so smooth and quick! My first point of contact was Josh and the customer service was excellent! Would definitely recommend this company and will be using again!! [ View ]
    Poster:M. Knight
    Date:1/7/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicles were late for pick up and drop off.
    Review:I choose this company due to the high ratings. I unfortunately will not be leaving a high rating for this company. As if moving out of state isn't stressful enough, having a transport broker being incompetent in her job made it worse. I dealt w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jo
    Date:1/5/2014 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: T-BIRD ARRIVING HOME SAFELY
    Review:THIS T-BIRD WAS A SURPRISE PURCHASE WHEN WE WERE ON VACATION IN FLORIDA. OUR CAR DEALER TOLD US TO GO ONLINE TO FIND A TRANSPORT COMPANY TO GET IT HOME. WE TALKED TO MANY COMPANIES AND WHEN WE TALKED TO "JOSH" AT ALL AMERICAN TRANSPORT HE... [ More ]
    Poster:EDWARD MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/3/2014 9:08:00 AM
    Subject: Stress Free Process
    Review:The transporting of the car was stress free from the first phone call to the arrival at my front door in South Florida. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Keenan
    Date:1/3/2014 8:56:00 AM
    Review:Great experience with All American and SHAH TRANSPORT. Fast reply to quote, fast process and a pleasent overall experriance with the driver. Cudos to the driver and his staff, the staff kepts us aware of when the car was going to be delivered a... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Manjarrez/Veronica BarrazaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/2/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Integrity
    Review:one thing i realized when i was looking for a company to transport my volvo across the country was how competitive this industry is. people i talked to (dozens) promised all kinds of things. Most were believable but some were questionable. It was qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed V
    Date:12/10/2013 10:44:00 PM

Next Reviews on All American Transport

All American Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.