Transport Logo
View 172,010 Reviews on 3,864 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 172,011th Review now!

View All American Transport's New Profile

All American Transport
Miami, FL 33173
Phone Number:1-877-655-9137
Time On Site:6 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/6/2009
Have your own experience with All American Transport to share?

All American Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 92 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.92% of All American Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All American Transport
    Subject: Car tranported from Utah
    Review:I send out for many bids for transporting my car from Utah to Southern Texas, many did not want to go where I was . some offered lower bids but then told me it could go higher, a lot of bids were higher than All American Transport, he was in the mid... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise Bohmer
    Date:10/9/2015 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Vivian Garcia put up with a very difficult customer, me! It is much appreciated as I only wanted to pay a certain way by credit card and no other means such as cash (other companies required this) at the end. somehow she did it and within an hour I... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Farrell
    Date:10/9/2015 12:45:00 AM
    Review:Amazing experience! I called Sam Burke at All American Transport. He was very nice and said he'd call me back shortly with pick up time. He did call call back immediately and said it would be picked up the next day. He emailed me driver name, phone ... [ More ]
    Date:10/1/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle move
    Review:I avoided getting vehicles off of eBay due to transport but All American transport made it so easy. If you have any doubt of transportation do it with All American and you will be so pleased. ViVian was great and had a lot of patience with me. So in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Cole
    Date:9/30/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: carlos is great ,pofessional,curtios,knowledgeable
    Review:First vehicle carlos relocated for me was an 03 chevy silverado from virginia to texas whole move was smooth from start to finish he even ended up lowering my rate because i expressed to him i was on a arrived on time and damage free.very ... [ More ]
    Date:9/18/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transported within 2 days of request
    Review:I had a wonderful experience in having my vehicle transported from California to Nebraska! I called and expressed my need to have my vehicle shipped to a location and it needed to be there by a certain day. My contact person George, not only prom... [ More ]
    Date:8/11/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: All American Transport
    Review:Moving from Iowa to Pennsylvania. First contact with Carlos was on Friday, July 17. I originally wanted my car to be picked up on Friday/Sat but he explained that it would be hard since those were heavy days. He said Wed/Thurs would work better. I ag... [ More ]
    Poster:AO VANG
    Date:7/31/2015 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: transporting 1993 vette
    Review:I called carlos on Monday 07-27-15 in the morning at 9am.he informed me that he would locate a truck to pickup my vette...he called me back at 12pm and I gave him my car dealer called me on Monday night and said that the carrier was there... [ More ]
    Poster:darylThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my 5 cars
    Review:We actually used there services to transport 5 cars from different States...all arrived on time and un blemished. We will be using ther services agin in the near future. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa Massey
    Date:7/16/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:very honest, quote was exact. J Morris made the experience pleasant and easy. Would recommend them to anyone. I would use them again. Car was picked up fast and delivered as promised. AAA+++ Thank you Jm [ View ]
    Date:7/15/2015 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Experience - 2nd Time Customer
    Review:I chose All American based on a previous experience with them. Jack Morris was my contact and just like the first time, everything went perfectly. The car I shipped even showed up a day earlier than I expected, which was a nice surprise. It cost m... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate Grantham
    Date:7/8/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Review:Sam communicated well with us from the beginning and through-out the process. He followed through with all of our questions calling promptly. The process happened exactly liked he said it would. This is the first time we've shipped a car and we had... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle T
    Date:6/27/2015 4:07:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Experience
    Review:Our 2008 Honda was picked up on time in Connecticut and delivered to Florida promptly. The car was received in the exact condition it was picked up. Not a scratch. I was very pleased with the service that we received from both the office and the dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerald Nikirk
    Date:6/19/2015 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Wisc to Miss transport
    Review:John made the entire process remarkably easy. I had made the process difficult given my very limited availability to be on hand to accept the vehicle upon delivery, but John didn't blink an eye. Communication with John was open the entire time, thr... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Andress
    Date:6/18/2015 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Truck delivery
    Review:I needed my sons truck delivered to his marine base. The truck was picked up late Tuesday and delivered on Thursday one day earlier than quoted. My son was happy he got it early. Contact was great with the driver he contacted my son an hour before de... [ More ]
    Date:6/17/2015 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: In a class of its own
    Review:As with any company the start to business can be frustrating because all companies do business in different ways. But after a few transport orders things only got easier, faster and better. Now all I have to do is send a email or make a call to th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben Gomez
    Date:6/16/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Moved car from Billings
    Review:Thank you for getting the car from Billings Montana to St Louis, Mo FAST. They were able to get it out of Billings Montana with a very slight delay, but it arrived early in good shape- All is well Thank you All American [ View ]
    Poster:Tom Ronald
    Date:6/16/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely poor and dishonest service
    Review:Contacted Jack Morris three and a half weeks before to schedule shipment of my truck. I was assured multiple times that finding a shipper and the final price were "no problem" and "I've been doing this for years". He failed to cal... [ More ]
    Date:6/16/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service. Jack Morris was the only guy to call me within 2 days of contacting maybe 20 transport outfits. He was professional and knowledgeable over the phone and very honest about the fees and how the pick up, transport and delivery of the ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Leimert
    Date:6/15/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Review:I got Jack Morris's name ( with located in Florida) from the dealer I was buying an Infiniti car from in New York who recommended him highly. I needed the car shipped to my house in Texas. I was a little hesitant on s... [ More ]
    Poster:G Lavender
    Date:6/4/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: My Go To Transport Company
    Review:As always I was extremely satisfied with the service provided to my family by All American Transport. The driver for Liberty was extremely professional and delivery was made on the quoted date. All American Transport will continue to receive busines... [ More ]
    Poster:Adeline Aly
    Date:5/26/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Honest as a summer day is long
    Review:Jack Morris with the company All American Transport was fantastic to work with in the transport of my street rod 64 Ford Ranchero.I called Jack on Monday May11, 2015 about scheduling a transport for my Ranchero from Thomasville NC to Princeton MN bet... [ More ]
    Date:5/19/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: The best Transport company I've ever worked with!
    Review:I've worked with other transport company's before, but American Transport was the best by far. I worked with Priscilla through the whole process. She was great in getting my atv transported! She always followed up with me almost immediately either t... [ More ]
    Date:5/14/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:All American was *fast* on the customer service end, very attentive to changing needs, and incredibly prompt at locating drivers where needed. [ View ]
    Date:5/13/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle was damaged during shipment
    Review:All American Transport was the contracting company to ship my vehicle. Towmax was the carrier and they are totally responsible for my shipping problems. All American has been unsuccessful in obtaining Towmax's insurance information to effect repairs ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Holding, We are sorry you feel this way but it is not that we have not been able to find their insurance information for you. We have a copy of your delivery inspection report with your brothers signature that says the car was received damage free. (which is available to anyone reading this upon request) You cannot call us 3 weeks after your car has been delivered to say there is damage and you want us to pay for it. Filing a fraudulent insurance claim is a serious offense. Any insurance company will tell you the same thing. [ view ]
    Date:5/13/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:It was Very good business Team Work between us and evelyn santiago that she helped us all the way till we got the right service on the right time , it really was amazing to work with her RECOMMENDED ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way [ View ]
    Date:5/12/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: good communication, delayed order
    Review:When my order hit the board, i thought that all was a done deal. I had some fairly strict requests of the broker, and the first driver that accepted the car reneged when he could not pick up when he wanted to. That was a three-day delay on the faul... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad G
    Date:5/7/2015 2:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!!
    Review:On Time!! Excellent service!! Honest form the BROKER and the DRIVER! I was seriously VERY NERVOUS about this transport need BUT I would use these guys again in a HEARTBEAT!! Absolutely AWESOME. Not as awesome as Holly, but TOTALLY AWESOME!! [ View ]
    Poster:Rocket Man
    Date:5/6/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service, Reliable!
    Review:The experience with All American Transport was great! I have used other companies before but All American far exceeded them. They were reliable, prompt and friendly. Primarily because of the customer service - Evelyn Santiago kept me informed every... [ More ]
    Date:4/29/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Everything went as planed
    Review:Great experience, they delivered as promised with no hiccups. I would recommend them to anyone looking for good quality service. [ View ]
    Date:4/29/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: volvo s/w from texas to az.
    Review:my experience was great. the quote was accurate. and the follow through from Jack Morris was exceptional. He was on top of every detail , i paid $525.00 and will be using him again , also recommending him to family and friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Allison
    Date:4/29/2015 1:46:00 PM
    Review:I hired All American Transport to transport my daughters car and to be quite frank with you I was really nervous about sending her car. But after talking with Jack Morris he explained the whole process and assured me that my experience would be smoot... [ More ]
    Poster:Rebecca Tanen
    Date:4/29/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Review:My car, that I've babied for 25 years, was picked up on time in Ohio and delivered early to Arizona. Driver handled it excellently and with much care. No problems at all. Would use. again. [ View ]
    Date:4/29/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: All American Transport - Jack Morris
    Review:I was stressing out due to the fact another transport carrier didn't keep their promise in picking up my vehicle. I needed to leave VA to accept for a job in WA. I was referred to All American Transport from a friend. I've worked with Jack on the quo... [ More ]
    Date:4/28/2015 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of two utility Trailers
    Review:Thanks Jack Morris for doing an excellent job of shipping my trailers. The driver did an awesome job as the owner wasn't there as planned at pickup and the driver had to find the trailers, unload one and load them for delivery. They arrived right o... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Porter
    Date:4/28/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Get what you pay for
    Review:Overall - really good price. I had to wait an extra 2 weeks for my car then requested but Jack kept me updated and kept the original price so I was happy. Jack warned me upfront that shipping over the New Year holiday may get me delayed and this was... [ More ]
    Date:4/22/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Review:Outstanding service. Will use them again for sure. They are on top of everything. No misuderstadings and made sure I was happy with the service. Very FAST!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Millian
    Date:4/21/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Company review
    Review:After contacting Jack Morris at All American Transport and giving him the OK to arrange the move, I had confirmation of a carrier within 24 hours. The carrier showed up on time in Florida and my vehicle was moved damage free to Illinois in the time ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Walsh
    Date:4/20/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Review:Leo was a great person to work with. I had my shipped from Nevada to Virginia and everything went great. I did lots of research and All American Transport it was one I decided to go with...even though it was the cheapest. The drive called me several ... [ More ]
    Date:4/16/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Review:I will recommend this company anytime to anyone. I will for sure use them if needed to transport one of my vehicles again. Jack Morris and his team deserve a pat on the back for the excellent service they provided. My vehicle was picked up and droppe... [ More ]
    Poster:GershonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2015 2:53:00 AM
    Subject: excellent transport experience
    Review:great service highly recommended . . . . . :) [ View ]
    Poster:eddie moleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend all American transport
    Review:I worked with Adrian Martinez from all American transport to ship my vehicle from Arizona to Rhode Island. I was provided an extremely competitive rate, great customer service and timely delivery of my vehicle. I highly recommend using this transpo... [ More ]
    Date:4/14/2015 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:This was first experience using a auto transport company and I was pleasantly surprised at the eased of the transaction. All American transport and there reps were pleasant my rep Jack Morris made the experience a joy would highly recommend All A... [ More ]
    Date:4/10/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Review:I was highly pleased with the whole process. Jack Morris was wonderful and attentive, drivers were awesome, and my car was left exactly where I asked them to place it. Donna Henry [ View ]
    Poster:Donna Henry
    Date:4/9/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Best in the Business!
    Review:I have used this company twice, different states, different reasons. Always on time and in excellent condition. I have a disabled child who I have to travel for medical reasons often and after trying another company, I would never use anyone but this... [ More ]
    Poster:kerry mccall
    Date:4/9/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car
    Review:Jack was good in arranging my shipment with quick response. The driver took additional 1.5 days to deliver my car which could be reduced. Otherwise all went well with This shipping. ............................................. [ View ]
    Poster:Subashini Sankaran
    Date:4/9/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Everything was as desribed in the move from the pickup to delivery to the price. The pick up driver was very polite. Everything went as planned [ View ]
    Poster:Martin Goldstein
    Date:4/9/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Land Cruiser
    Review:All American Transport was a great company to use to ship my Toyota Land Cruiser. They were trustworthy and reliable. My car was picked up on time and delivered as promised. The drivers were very polite and helpful. I would rate them 5 stars and u... [ More ]
    Date:4/8/2015 11:47:00 PM
    Review:I contacted Priscilla a little before noon on a Monday. She had a carrier lined up within 2 hours. Pick up was going to be 2 days later, but ended up 3 days later, so driver could comply with federal DOT driving time limit laws. Better safe than s... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Texan
    Date:4/6/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Co.
    Review:All American Transport was the trucking company that won my business. Priscilla was my point person from beginning to end. She was professional and courteous and answered all of my questions expeditiously! I would recommend All American transport to ... [ More ]
    Date:4/3/2015 7:02:00 PM

Next Reviews on All American Transport

All American Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.