Home > Company > Directory > T > Total Car Shipping

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Total Car Shipping

More Info for Total Car Shipping

Leading Auto Transport Broker providing reliable, courteous, convenient service. We service the entire US including Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico. We have the experience to serve all your vehicle transport needs. *****We Care About Your Move*****
Reviews

Total Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Based on 189 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 11/9/2016 10:45 PM

Learning Experence - I had never had a car shipped before, so I clicked on a website and soon after that I started getting emails form about 20 shipping company's. One of the first to contact me was Josh from Total Car Sh [More]

Review by on 10/24/2016 1:40 PM

Had a great experience with this company - Had a great experience with this company. The reps I talked to were professional and answered my questions. I had no problems so no disputes to settle. I had the car shipped across a couple states and [More]

Review by on 10/11/2016 7:15 PM

Very Satisfied!! - I was well pleased with the service from the beginning of pick up to end at drop off. When or if I decide to move again, I will definitely use Total Car Shipping again definitely will use their servic [More]