Home > Company > Directory > T > Total Car Shipping

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Total Car Shipping

More Info for Total Car Shipping

Leading Auto Transport Broker providing reliable, courteous, convenient service. We service the entire US including Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico. We have the experience to serve all your vehicle transport needs. *****We Care About Your Move*****
Reviews

Total Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Based on 237 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 8/30/2016 3:06 PM

Car Shipping - On my brokers part everything went very well, he was always able to reach me when I had questions, and he really cared about the interest of my car, and knew what he was doing. However the shipping co [More]

Review by on 8/25/2016 5:33 PM

2005 T&C pick up and delivery - Called Anne last Friday morning because the shipper I originally hired bailed out. (Different company) She got to work on arranging a more suitable carrier and called me Friday afternoon to say the va [More]

Review by on 8/10/2016 8:10 AM

Car shipping - My Transmission went out, and my front wheels were locked up. I called a countless amount of other companies i ended up never getting a call back, until i called total car shipping, and sure enough th [More]