Home > Company > Directory > S > Schumacher Cargo Logistics

Gardena, California

Currently No FMCSA Info for Schumacher Cargo Logistics

More Info for Schumacher Cargo Logistics

As an international shipping and relocation company, we operate from five locations across the U.S. and offer services to more than 50 destinations overseas. Day in and day out, our goal is to bring our clients an industry leading experience through our service and competitive rates. Find out how Schumacher can help you.
Reviews

Schumacher Cargo Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Gardena, California

Based on 4 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 9/3/2016 4:01 PM

I strongly advise against using this co - I strongly advise against using this company service. Used them in 2015. Everything went fine in the beginning. Good customer service, advisible agent and everything was smoothly prepared. Th [More]

Review by on 8/23/2016 3:54 PM

Hassle Free - Schumacher's dispatch crew were a pleasure to work with. In all honesty I live in the middle of nowhere so for them to get a trucker to me and have everything done on time was a much needed relief. Co [More]

Review by on 1/21/2016 7:28 AM

US to UK - This is my second time using Schumacher's to ship a car from US to UK and I plan to do more in the future. They offer a great service and I think a competitive price. Ariel Martinez is very knowledgea [More]