Home > Company > Directory > P > Philam Transport

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Currently No FMCSA Info for Philam Transport

More Info for Philam Transport

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).
Reviews

Philam Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Based on 88 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 9/8/2016 3:22 PM

Great Service - Overall I was happy with the service. Gilbert was very helpful in making me understand how the process works. He was happy to educate me even if I was not going to use their services. As promised, the [More]

Review by on 9/7/2016 1:15 PM

VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE - I was contacted by this company to move a car from New York to Tucson Arizona. They told me what to expect and the prices. I went for a cheaper bid, boy was I sorry! After three weeks of no contact [More]

Review by on 8/25/2016 8:54 PM

Reliable and Trustworthy - I have used this company twice and always delivers on time.My car was picked up in 2 days and delivered to me in 7 days cross country.Thank you Gilbert and Unified.The only mistake i made was calling [More]