Home > Company > Directory > N > Nationwide Transport Services

Fort lauderdale, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nationwide Transport Services

More Info for Nationwide Transport Services

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.
Reviews

Nationwide Transport Services Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fort lauderdale, Florida

Based on 263 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/20/2017 10:49 PM

Great Service and our angel. - After the nightmare of dealing with another company Scott from Nationwide Transport Service was a true angel. Scott went out and beyond to help my brother and myself to make my niece's 16th birthday [More]

Review by on 1/19/2017 12:38 PM

Fast - I stayed behind THREE DAYS after I needed to in Atlanta because the original company kept pulling my leg. I called Nationwide and Janelle and I spoke she helped me get my Audi picked up the same day. [More]

Review by on 1/13/2017 3:44 PM

Great company, would use again! - Earlier this month, I moved from Virginia to Arizona. I have a very old car that would probably not have survived being driven the 2,000+ mile/33 hour trip. I found this company after googling transpo [More]