Home > Company > Directory > N > NAO Auto

More Info for NAO Auto

Reviews

NAO Auto Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Spkane, Washington

Based on 4 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 8/2/2016 7:06 PM

Vehicle delivered not in the condition i - I guess that saying is true, "Buyer Beware."This company NAO was selected by South Beach Transport, If any other company picks NAO for your shipping carrier, DON'T USE THEM! This company is Bull! My c [More]

Review by on 2/2/2016 6:42 PM

Late and Damaged - Dealt with ShipYourCarNow who brokered my transport thru NAO auto. There were problems with payments going from the broker to the shipper that caused a lot of the delays. My car was picked up at a L [More]

NAO Auto - Dear Kimberly this is Denis, I am sorry you feel this way, we had many words over the phone trying to resolve the issues we had with your order. The damage on the vehicle was not of our doing. You pur...
      Review by on 9/5/2015 11:28 AM

Worst Company Ever - My car was delayed by over 10 days. I kept contacting the dispatch department to figure out what was going on. First, he told me that there was something wrong in the shipping truck. Then he told me t [More]

NAO Auto - This is not our customer he or she got the wrong company. There is no contract or paperwork with this customer at all.