Home > Company > Directory > M > Move My Automobile

Sterling Heights, Michigan

Currently No FMCSA Info for Move My Automobile

More Info for Move My Automobile

We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to all of our clients via phone call or email. Move My Automobile guarantees the BEST customer service in the transport industryl. We are honest and dedicated individuals that sincerely want to make you feel comfortable during the process of transporting your vehicle. Our transport coordinators will patiently explain and answer any questions or concerns you may have. Move My Automobile offers the insurance guarantee. Every single one of our carriers have up to date insurance and we pre-screen all of our drivers, only using carriers with a clean & punctual record. The fact that you are visiting this site proves that you care about quality as much as we do. Please use this exceptional site as a useful tool in your decision-making process. Visit our website MoveMyAutomobile.com for a full list of FAQ & more testimonials! Call or email us today for a free & fair quote!
Reviews

Move My Automobile Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Sterling Heights, Michigan

Based on 19 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 6/22/2016 8:20 PM

Jeep Wrangler from Tampa, FL to Tacoma, - Great service. Pick up and delivery were time. Price competitive or lower than all other options. Bev did a great job as our coordinator. She was always available and ensured the vehicle was avail [More]

Review by on 6/18/2016 3:58 PM

Review by on 5/24/2016 4:45 PM

Quick and Trustworthy - By far the best out there. Responsive and reliable, I shipped my old car 2 years ago and decided to use them again for another car shipment. Jennifer and Bev were really responsive. Highly recommend i [More]